The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 06, 2020, 22:50:23

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27
76  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Two newbie questions on: August 08, 2006, 01:00:38
mirrors in the RTZ tend to display any number of things, I really dont think that it has any meaning at all.  If you ask for something to be displayed in the mirror than I would think it may mean something, but that fact that you had longer hair.... not anything special.  I havent seen myself in the mirror before, usually there isnt anything there, but I did see myself in my turned off TV once and in the tv I was floating sideways and my arms where jerking around in all different directions and I was screaming.  It was kind of freaky.
77  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Spirital pool, Shifting back in time and "Bosco Orazkas" record album on: August 04, 2006, 08:19:41
Sounds like an awesome experience!  Interesting at the very least.  Thanks for sharing!
78  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Drawing the letter c on: August 03, 2006, 06:39:28
This is an awesome method when used in combination with reality checks.  If I remember correctly it worked the first night I tried it.  Maybe I should start doing this again.... hmmmm...  grin
79  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Ghostly writing appearing on my wall on: August 01, 2006, 08:21:10
hehe yeah, agreed.   as much as one might wish things like this would happen to them, when it happens its like

OMFG OH DEAR GOD OH FOR THE LOVE OF MUPPETS GEEZUS GEEBUS AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

and then you wake up.  tongue
80  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Was that an obe? on: August 01, 2006, 08:18:34
no problem.  We all start somewhere.  I am glad to see people progressing.  Keep up the good work.
81  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: My First AP? on: July 31, 2006, 08:47:02
Just a taste??? I would call that a pretty long and solid experience.  Reminds me of a few early projections I had that basically dont make any sense but really stand out.  I really like the roon with the steel table and the vibrating walls.  Good going, keep it up.
82  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Was that an obe? on: July 31, 2006, 08:42:26
uhm... in my opinion your making this way way way way way too complicated for yourself.  From how I see it you seperated but maintained a vibrational state (I have had this happen before as well) and then as you tried to pull away farther from your body you returned.  Thats all.  In the OBE state anything is possible really, so 6 fingers isnt anything out of the ordinary, in fact if you where doing a reality check and realized that 6 fingers wasnt right thats a pretty good indication you are OBE.
83  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Am i getting close? on: July 30, 2006, 06:23:39
Yep, just try to forget about your body and relax as much as possible.
84  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: gnosticweb / belzebuub on: July 29, 2006, 22:21:07
That guy is creepy.  He makes you use names of guides he picks during projections during the later part of his course.  He even has an inner circle, a cult like following.  Its really wierd.
85  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: James Randi 1 million paranormal prize on: July 29, 2006, 22:19:28
That guys a fricken joke.  He would never give that money away.  He is a nay sayer of the highest order.  Plenty of legit people have gone to him and he has refused to accept their talents as real.  He has the last word on whether what you show him is real or not because he is the one who decides if the money gets handed out or not, he doesnt like you, no money.  He forces the people to prove their powers in front of a group of very skeptical people, all hell bent on making you fail.
86  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I am jealous about you guys... on: July 29, 2006, 22:16:39
well thats debatable zareste.  cheesy

I would suggest what others have suggested, just let it go.  If you try to hard it will only block you.  The first time I projected it was what I considered a failed attempt at the time.  I had given up on it and was just going to go to bed and suddenly as I let go of all the effort inside me *bam* I was out and it was amazing.  I would also suggest keeping a dream journal as others have said, it does wonders.
87  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Am i getting close? on: July 29, 2006, 22:12:31
its a step in the right direction.  Unfortunately you werent very close.  This is typical of the early stages of entering trance, energy sensations and the like.  The next time it happens just consider it a guide point, its telling you that you are on the right track.  Keep it up, your doing good!
88  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Ghostly writing appearing on my wall on: July 28, 2006, 08:37:45
I have only had one experience similar to this that I can recall fully.  I was dreaming about being a guest musician in a band.  I was supposed to sing but forgot my lines.  It was a great dream for alot of reasons but I of course failed at my objective and was sent spiralling back to my body.  I awoke with many blurry strange lights affecting my vision and then is saw soemthing writing on my wall "THE DEAD" and drawing a yellow circle around it with a band logo.  I tried to find its meaning but couldnt.
89  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: MySpace on: July 26, 2006, 15:37:17
LOL thats tom who founded myspace.  You can just delete him.
90  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: MySpace on: July 26, 2006, 01:57:55
I added you to my band page and my personal page.  I dont go to my personal page at all really... havent updated in ages.  I basically use my band page for both music stuff and personal stuff now.  Anyone else who wants to add me can.

http://www.myspace.com/tacostalented
91  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Levitation during OBEs on: July 23, 2006, 19:44:33
I love freaking astral folks out.  Theres something to be said for the expressions some of them have on their faces at times.  Its like their entire reality has been shattered and their life has been rendered useless.
92  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Taste in the Astral on: July 23, 2006, 19:41:54
I have tasted in an OBE, I am sure I have more than once but this is an experience that sticks out.  I was in a large cafeteria with racks of sandwiches.  I grabbed one and bit into it and I could just faintly taste the ham and the bread.  I have tasted things aside from food like my own blood in my mouth after having all my teeth fall out and water while swimming.... I think food is either somehow different or maybe its something mental but I can never taste food properly it seems.  Smells however are always insanely powerful for me.
93  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Trapped! on: July 23, 2006, 19:38:21
I think those are 2 distinct possibilities, yes.  I hope I can figure it out some day but who knows if I ever will.
94  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: dream im a lil worried about on: July 23, 2006, 08:39:35
And the fact that those dream books are an extreme load of BS.
95  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Possible to "Draw People" that you don't personally know? on: July 23, 2006, 08:36:18
First of all this is a bit creepy, if not a bit immature, but I guess its possible.  I think you would have a better chance of meeting them during an OBE induce by yourself for that purpose.  Its just as real feeling and free, and you can do whatever you want without any legal ramification!  Just like the time I did coke with Penelope Cruz and made out with her.   evil
96  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: API Update on: July 23, 2006, 08:34:04
I havent been to this section of the forums in ages, even though this section of the forums is what got me interested in this forum to begin with....  sad  I will do my best to get to API and report back, I cant wait to meet the natives, they seem like really cool people!  If you want to plan a day and time let me know and maybe we can work something out.
97  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Getting a Good Year (finally!) on: July 23, 2006, 08:32:11
Hehe... that perspective on it is going to kill me!!!  If I hear something that doesnt seem right I always think "naw, its just some random dream thing"... like in an experience I posted about my clock reading 10G47.... I didnt think anything of it, but what if it DOES mean something?  BAH its all wacked out if you ask me.  I just think that once you cross that border any answer you get from anyone about ANYTHING is generally blurred.  Its like it all passes through a number of filters, what your mind is thinking, what the seemingly autonomous intelligence of the person is "thinking", random chance, etc.
98  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Lucid Playtime on: July 23, 2006, 08:28:26
HA!  How funny would that be.  We need to come up with a code word to say to one another when we think we see each other.  I guess shouting our screen names at each other would jar our brains, maybe even shake us into a lucid state.
99  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Trapped! on: July 23, 2006, 08:26:08
Well I see what you are getting at.  I dont think it is the "grey lady"... I am assuming you are talking about the old hag syndrome.  This is FAR different.  This is something clinging to me out of desperation, more of an emotional need.  If you are refering to succubus then I also disagree.  No sexual stimulation occured.  I think of it in the way of waking up to your boyfriend or girlfriend clutching at you, like a need to feel secure or feel your presence.  I felt desperation and sorrow from this person.  I think it may be a telepathic bond with someone who feels strongly about me subconsiously (or consiously...) and is reaching out mentally.
100  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The Rainbow in the Tunnel on: July 23, 2006, 08:15:15
I have traveled down a rainbow tunnel before.  It was more neon and pulsating... dont know if yours is, but it was definitely a rush!  Go in all the way.  I garuntee it isnt infinite.  You will come out somewhere and it will be worth your time, I promise.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27