The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 15, 2017, 10:04:47

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 56
1  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Question on: June 12, 2010, 02:12:00
Dreaming and lucid dreaming naturally occur, regardless of what religion you are in (or lack thereof).

So does trance. It is something our bodies do.

I hope this answers your question. (I did not quite understand it.)

2  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: recurring dream situation on: June 12, 2010, 02:07:44
I feel that dreams can be interpreted symbolically, figuratively, literally or a combination of these. The bottom line is that the meaning is specific to the dreamer, and the interpretation is dependent on what these symbols mean to the individual having the dream.

Perhaps this post will help you:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_dreams/try_this_dream_selfinterpetation_technique-t27494.0.html
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hey everyone on: June 07, 2010, 11:05:22
I've had the same issue. Try approaching it backwards, or walking through the wall. Going from the inside to the outside always seems to trip me up, too for some reason.
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello on: June 06, 2010, 14:10:04
Hello Iseke!

Welcome to the Astral Pulse. We are glad to have you here.
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hey everyone on: June 06, 2010, 14:09:05
Hello, and welcome!
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Frank's Newsletter on: June 06, 2010, 14:04:06
With respect to the original question, here are the links to issues one through three:

http://www.imged.org/72/issue1_21_may_2005.txt
http://www.imged.org/72/issue2_15_june_2005.txt
http://www.imged.org/72/issue3_01_july_2005.txt
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How to OBE on Will. on: June 06, 2010, 13:37:57
Thank you for the link! I will add it.
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: New song called "Oh be easy" on: June 06, 2010, 02:00:52
Great job, Sublimy!

I really like your use of chord progressions, and your vocals! Smiley
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Song about the astral plane! on: June 06, 2010, 01:57:38
Thank you for sharing. I am checking it out now. Smiley
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Members Pictures on: June 02, 2010, 22:21:03
Thanks. Nice to see you as well!  smiley

BTW, what's on your necklace if you don't mind me asking.

It is an amethyst crystal that my boyfriend bought me. Smiley
11  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Drunvalo - Maya of Eternal Time video link on: June 02, 2010, 11:39:06
Here is the updated link to the video:

Maya of Eternal Time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy9TGbE2F-8

This one should hopefully stay up, as it has been favourited by Drunvalo himself! Smiley
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How to OBE on Will. on: June 02, 2010, 11:26:19
Hopefully this post will help you:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_the_astral_faq/how_to_enter_the_astral_from_a_dream-t19319.0.html;msg166212#msg166212
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Dramatic Statistical growth in Forum activity on: June 02, 2010, 11:13:07
I've noticed myself becoming more and more spiritual lately. I feel my consciousness shifting.

I am trying to pop in more often, despite health issues (nothing life-threatening), and my work/other commitments (we are all volunteer moderators).

I have been working hard on interpreting my dreams and using them as insight for my days. When I get good enough at it, I would like to create some more posts.

I went through a phase very recently where I experienced higher than normal telepathic and clairvoyant ability.

I feel that we are quite possibly heading toward a global shift in consciousness; either that, or we have more people posting due to college letting out.  grin

Oh, and major props to Xanth for all your help!
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Members Pictures on: June 02, 2010, 10:59:44
Great to see ya!
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Members' Artwork on: June 01, 2010, 22:09:02
Drawing I made:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
DeviantART link: http://fav.me/d2qulyy

Photo I took:

DeviantART link: http://fav.me/d2q666k
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Members Pictures 2006 on: June 01, 2010, 11:18:29

17  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Try this Dream Self-Interpetation Technique! on: June 01, 2010, 11:02:40
Thank you, PR and all the rest of you who have left your thoughts on this post.

I hope you all get to use it. Free free to post some dreams you have interpreted using the technique.

Jen
PS I found my love Smiley
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: My Family is Trying to Stop me from Projecting on: April 20, 2010, 01:01:34
My parents never knew and still do not know. I don't plan on telling them anytime soon...

Unfortunately, a lot of people are unsupportive of astral projection and other things they don't understand. It is the whole fear of the unknown...
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Haven't Projected in a While on: April 05, 2010, 23:55:21
Let's get this thread back on topic.

A member came in and asked about antidepressants and their effects (positive or negative) on projection.

Any more fighting, and/or off-topic discussion on this thread will lead to its closure.

Thank you for you understanding and cooperation.

20  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Re: Mysterious Headaches/Pressure, Fatigue and Lightheadedness on: May 22, 2009, 10:58:28
Hello all:

Thank you for your kind thoughts and prayers.

The immense fatigue/feeling like I am in a dream-world was due to a cholesterol medicine that the doctor put me on. I had the doc take me off it and those symptoms went away.

I am still seeing the chiro. I am also seeing a neurologist and she thinks the headaches may be migraines. She gave me a new medicine to try and I will see how it works.

21  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Re: Mysterious Headaches/Pressure, Fatigue and Lightheadedness on: March 28, 2009, 02:19:47
Thank you all!

I am seeing a chiropractor and I think it is helping. I also found out that one of the medicines that I was on (Simvastatin) was causing the immense fatigue. I have since stopped taking it, under doctor's orders.

I'll keep you posted.
22  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Mysterious Headaches/Pressure, Fatigue and Lightheadedness on: March 18, 2009, 05:09:15
Hi all:

I have been away from the forum for quite some time due to not feeling well.

I believe in the power of positive thinking, prayer, meditation, and reiki. If you can spare a moment, please send positive vibes my way.

I have been suffering from intense head/neck/shoulder pain on and off for four years, which have gotten worse over the past few months, and come to a boiling point in the past month. I have developed new symptoms: unbearable fatigue, lightheadedness and feeling like I am in a dream-world. Now the headaches have turned into intense pressure, and I have missed some work due to my symptoms sapping my energy.

No doctor has been able to tell me what the root cause of my symptoms is yet!

My primary care doctor has ruled out all the common causes of headaches and referred me to a neurologist. My appt. is on 15 April.

I really need all the positive vibes I can get.

Once I get back on track, I will become more active around here on the 'Pulse.

Thanking you in advance,

Jen
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The Bad news about APers on: November 14, 2008, 22:09:03
Just some wackadoodle posting in an internet forum (not you but the original poster) LOL

The replies are hilarious!

Jen

24  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / MOVED: I was told that I was a natural healer, but I don't know what to do! on: October 29, 2008, 23:10:41
This topic has been moved to Welcome to Healing discussions!.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/index.php?topic=28374.0
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Tried to travel 200,000 years back in time... on: October 17, 2008, 01:30:14
15 October 08

I had a heck of a time trying to sleep. Maybe it was because I was depressed, maybe because of the rough day I had earlier. Regardless, I finally dozed off at about 0230 or so.

I don't know why, but I decided to project. Like many times before, I started off at my parents' house, instead of my own apartment. I flew up, onto the wall in the computer room and clung to it for several seconds. I then flew back-first out the sliding glass door and outside.

I tried to fly, but this force kept me from flying. I perceived it as a black, ovoid, globular type creature that clung to my left leg. It held me down for quite awhile, but I fought it off and was able to float over to the nearby tree.

I hovered for a bit in front of the tree and thought to myself the command "go back in time" twice. I then perceived a non-verbal "command prompt" asking me for how far back I wanted to go, and I said thought "200,000 years." (why I picked this I have no idea). Then my visual field went blank and the experience was over.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 56