The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 06, 2020, 06:22:34

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 56
76  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: nightmares.... on: March 09, 2008, 23:01:45
Eat before you go to bed...particularly something spicy.  grin
77  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: OBE or just a dream? on: March 09, 2008, 22:59:11
They seem like OBEs to me.

Question for you: Did they seem like OBEs to you at the time? If there was no doubt in your mind you were out of body at the time, but you questioned it afterward, then you had an OBE.

It is not unusual to question your first few experiences...it is also not unusual to question your first few projections after a long absence.

Whoever told you that how much light in a room didn't matter was mistaken. Remember: You're projecting in real-time, so you're seeing things pretty much how they are in that period of time.

Regarding the other person in the bed: It is common for distortions to occur in real-time projections. Doors can appear on the opposite side of the room, old furniture may be back, etc. It usually results from memories persisting in the real-time zone or your mind throwing in distortions.
78  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: question about vibs too on: March 09, 2008, 22:48:56
Aras:

It's hard to tell by your post if you actually started to go out of body or not. I can say you were definitely on the right track. You will instinctively know when you are out of body. There will be no question while you are out, although you may question it later.

What you described is typical of trance symptoms. It seems to me like your heart or solar plexus chakra was activating, depending on where in your chest you felt the pressure. A lot of people report sensations of what feels like their heart racing, when in fact it is their heart chakra vibrating.

Keep on practicing the way you are now.

This post from the Astral FAQ may help you as well:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_the_astral_faq/how_to_enter_the_astral_from_a_dream-t19319.0.html

Good luck and happy travels!

Jen
79  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: I have a question about lucid dreaming on: March 09, 2008, 18:06:50
I haven't LD'ed in awhile, but from what I remember it's similar to an astral projection in the sense that if you think of something it will appear before you. Only in LDs, you can't just think of something else and make it go away.

For example: I was flying in a lucid dream and I was thinking to myself "dear goodness, I hope I don't fly over any rivers". Lo and behold, I was flying over water! As much as I tried to make the water go away with my mind, it did not work.

As far as getting questions answered, you may want to try asking spirits in the astral. I've had limited success with that, because often they don't want to be bothered.  undecided

Jen

80  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Try this Dream Self-Interpetation Technique! on: March 09, 2008, 17:52:59
I made a discovery last night that I feel will help people interpret their dreams, especially the more complex ones.

I have developed a technique for interpreting dreams, based on what they mean to you, the dreamer, as opposed to universally accepted symbols.

1. Remember as much of the dream as possible. Write it down if necessary. If you have forgotten pieces, they may come back to you later in the day.

2. Once you have the dream down on paper, break it down into symbols. Let them stand on their own, and not as part of the dream.

3. Group the symbols. Circle the ones you feel may be relevant and the ones you feel may not. If necessary, make as many groups of symbols as possible, circled and un-circled.

4. Find a common ground for all the relevant symbols. For example: do they remind you of a certain song? When put together, but taken out of the dream-context, what do they mean?

5. What does the "common ground" or #4 mean to you? You may have more than one answer. That is your dream interpretation.

Here is an example using a dream I had yesterday:

Mom and Dad were arguing in the kitchen at their house. Mom had just done something I want to do really badly, but have never done before. (there are more details, but I will leave them out for the sake of simplicity).

I broke it down like this:

Symbols:

Thing I want to do really badly
Mom
Dad
Fight

What symbols stuck in my mind as relevant?

Thing I want to do really badly
Mom did it

As I was going through my music list, I happened upon the song "Waiting for Love" by Mephisto. That song came to mind when I was reminded of something else that Mom did that I wanted to do. Bingo!

Common ground: "Waiting For Love"

Interpretation: I am still waiting for love... Sad

I later went back through the symbols and realised that the fight could represent my quest for love seeming like a never-ending fight. Mom and Dad as a couple could also be a "helper" symbol as well.
81  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Predictive dream -- the annoying phone call on: February 22, 2008, 03:00:00
I get these all the time...Here's my latest one:

I had a dream in which I received a call on my mobile phone. It was a recorded message trying to sell something and every time I hit the hang up button, a text message would appear on the screen. It said to press 1 to continue. I would hang up, but the message would keep going and the text message "pop-ups" kept coming. I remember saying something about the place where I worked and that you can't call here. I remember something about it being political and something about "robo-calls". Eventually it all stopped.

I woke up thinking "OK...what does this have to do with work?"

Well...guess what. I got an almost identical phone call on my cell phone while I was at work (save for the text message "pop-ups"). It said something about my credit card bill and my eligibility for some debt reduction program. It told me to press one for more information. I hung up and it went away.
82  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Conversation with a spirit, validation on: February 22, 2008, 02:44:43
This happened...maybe two or three weeks ago.

I have been physically sick (stomach stuff, weakness, etc.) on and off for the past month or so.

Beginning of experience:

I had an OBE that took place at my parents' house. I was floating or hovering above the couch, which was one opposite side of the room. A very hard to describe spirit was in the room. The only way to describe him is that he was dark blue and white in colour, and very abstract looking...he looked a little like a figure from an Aztec drawing, but scribbled.

I started asking him questions:

"Who is my soulmate?" (no reply)
"Am I in the right job?" (no reply)
"Why am I sick?" (no reply)
"How can I get better?" -- He finally answered "take your temperature."

End of experience.

Later that day, I had the occupational nurse take my temperature. It was 99.7, a whole degree higher than what it should be. Although not alarming, it prompted a conversation with the nurse to have me try the doctor's office again; this time to call and ask to speak with the nurse and not just ask for an appt.

I told my symptoms to not only the nurse, but the nurse practitioner as well. She ordered lab work.

I had my blood drawn that day after work. A few days later, I received a lab order in the mail. The NP wanted more labs drawn. I went to the lab again.

This Tuesday I received a call. I am iron-deficient. Sad

I am still working out the other issues, but the conversation with the spirit led to a chain-reaction, which helped me find out part of what is wrong with me. Neat. huh?
83  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Any musicians in the house? Post links to your tracks here! on: February 22, 2008, 02:25:02
I added you on both accounts. Smiley
84  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Post your most memorable OBEs... (research for upcoming book) on: January 24, 2008, 02:54:06
Hi again Synergy:

Here is the link to an alternate projection you can use for your book if you would like:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_obe_discussions/projection_that_may_be_a_profound_look_into_my_future-t17245.0.html

It's a validation, although not the one I wanted. Sad

Jeni R
85  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Re: Validation thread! on: January 24, 2008, 02:51:38
Two validations from the past:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_obe_discussions/projection_that_may_be_a_profound_look_into_my_future-t17245.0.html
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/precog_dream_that_came_in_handy_yesterday-t18598.0.html

Best,

Jeni
86  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Any musicians in the house? Post links to your tracks here! on: January 18, 2008, 22:30:36
Just bumpin' this thread for y'all and to let y'all know I have a new track out: "Storm (Eurodance Remix)"

http://www.myspace.com/jenxmusic

JenX
87  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Well, guess I better introduce myself... on: January 14, 2008, 04:56:12
Welcome!

There is plenty to be learned here.

Great to see another musician here. Two more joined recently and there are some others on the board as well. In fact, if you have a music Web page, you're welcome to post it in the "Any musicians in the house?" thread in the Astral Chat section. My music site is posted there as well -- I play keyboard and sing.

Take care and see you around!

Jen

88  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: hi all on: January 14, 2008, 04:51:33
Cool! I play keyboard and sing. I also compose; in fact I play almost entirely originals. Smiley

There is a thread in the Astral Chat section titled "Any musicians in the house" where you can post a link to your music site, if you have one. Mine is up there, and in my siggy as well.

Best,

Jen
89  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello everyone on: January 13, 2008, 15:48:07
Welcome, Anna!

I am a musician as well.

There is a lot to read on this here forum. Be sure to check out the FAQs and the Permanent Astral Topics.

You experienced typical trance sensations. Check out this thread in the FAQ for more info:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_the_astral_faq/ive_got_the_vibesim_almost_there_but_why_cant_i_get_out-t19339.0.html

I have never met anyone who has died in the astral plane...

Take care and see you around!

Jen
90  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: New member hi there note on: January 13, 2008, 15:42:14
Welcome, Bryan!

Enjoy your stay here!

Jen
91  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: hi all on: January 13, 2008, 15:41:07
Welcome!

I am a musician as well. What instrument(s) do you play?

Enjoy your stay here!

Jen
92  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Selective Projection on: January 05, 2008, 18:49:27
Hello Gellie and Welcome Smiley

If I understood you correctly, you manifested your projected double in the physical world? Fascinating!

I have a friend who did that. She was sitting in her chair, dozing off, when she decided she wanted to try and have an OBE. She ended up going out of body and over to the neighbour's house...end of experience...later on, the neighbours asked her "why were you peeking in at our house?"

Smiley

Would you mind sharing your technique?

Thank you in advance,

Jeni
93  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Grandmaw's house still there on: January 05, 2008, 18:40:46
It is not uncommon for things that were once there in the physical -- but no longer there -- to appear in real-time OBEs.

While nobody knows why for certain, a common explanation is that memories persist in the real-time zone (RTZ), a subset of the astral.

In other words, objects/things leave behind an emotional "residue", for lack of a better term. The longer the object is there, (and the more emotional attachment it has), the stronger the residue. The stronger the residue, the more likely it's still going to be there when you project to it.

I hope this makes sense.

Jeni
94  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Post your most memorable OBEs... (research for upcoming book) on: December 29, 2007, 16:52:00
Here is the link to my OBEs to the Akashic records:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_experiences/second_first_visit_to_the_akashic_records-t25226.0.html

Jeni R
USA
95  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / MOVED: see the future: astral pulse for 3.15.08 on: December 27, 2007, 22:07:17
This topic has been moved to Welcome to Astral Chat!.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/index.php?topic=27211.0
96  The Astral Library / Welcome to Writers Corner! / Re: Back to Nature on: December 27, 2007, 21:55:45
Thank you Smiley
97  The Astral Library / Welcome to Writers Corner! / Back to Nature on: December 23, 2007, 15:26:05
Back to Nature

Together we are frolicking in fields of infloresecence
Where we pick and feed each other wild berries

I am tasting the sweet water from a freshly cut vine
As you hold the bough over my head, the nectar drips down my throat

After we swim with pink dolphins, we hold each other close
As we lock our lips in a passionate kiss, submerged under water

Body to body, face to face, we lift out our heads,
and let out a giggle as a fish swims by, tickling our legs

Our summer trip does not last forever
But the memory certainly does...

It is now winter and we are still madly in love
We look in each others' eyes and then go outside

We walk hand in hand in the forest
Snowflakes sparkle as they land softly in our hair

We spot an old maple tree with a bucket attached
We wonder what it would be like to taste maple sap

You lift the pail off the tree and I put my mouth near the spile
Not getting too close, I close my eyes

With great delight the drops drip onto my tongue
Cool and refreshing, this is the way it is done

You try some yourself, cuz you're not afraid
You tell me it's the best drink that nature has made

We thank the tree for the gift it has given and return the bucket
We both appreciate nature and surely do love it

Arm in arm, we both decide to go inside
I lay upon my stomach, you trace your finger up and down my spine

You curl up to me like a cat, and I scratch behind your ears
We have the kind of love that will last 1000 years

You tell me you love me, and I tell you it back
Cuz a love like ours was meant to last

You tell me forever, as you look in to my eyes
It's like you're looking into 1000 night skies

It tell you that you're not like other guys
And we hold each other...into the night...
98  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello everyone on: December 23, 2007, 03:40:35
Welcome!

Jen
99  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Been a while on: December 23, 2007, 03:39:55
Welcome back!

Jen
100  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hey. on: December 23, 2007, 03:39:31
Welcome!

Jen
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 56