The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 23, 2017, 14:21:38

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: First time I rolled out of my body on: September 17, 2017, 22:27:25
Yeah, I will definitely be using the roll out technique again in the future it worked quite well.  When you're experiencing sleep paralysis that is.  I use to experience sleep paralysis all the time, but not so much these days.  I have noticed that almost every time I have experienced sleep paralysis I was sleeping on my back.  Not sure the reason for that, but I guess I'll try to sleep on my back more often. 
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / First time I rolled out of my body on: September 16, 2017, 02:36:09
I was taking an afternoon nap on the couch.  I saw a black dot that looked like a bug on the white couch near me.  I guess I saw it with my astral eyes because I couldn't move - I was in sleep paralysis.  I tried hard to wake up because I didn't want the bug to crawl on me.  It wasn't actually a bug, i just thought it was. 

In my attempt to wake up and get up I drempt the top part of my body fell out of the couch and onto the floor.  I realized that it was my astral body separating from the physical so i thought I should try to roll out of my body.  First I rocked my astral body back and forth to build up some momentum and then I rolled out of my body and onto the floor.  It was easy.  I found myself face down on the floor.  Then I floated up and immediately called for my spirit guide because I wanted to ask if there was some way I could heal my body (lung problem).  Of course I woke up before seeing my spirit guide.  Sad

3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is there a vibration stage inducing fequency I could listen to? on: August 28, 2017, 19:12:45
I'm curious - why do you want to reach the vibration stage?

More than one reason.  I'd like to astral project, but I'd also like to heal my body.  As you can see in my other post titled "Holy Spirit, kundalini, quantum field self, the vibration stage"   http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/holy_spiirt_kundalini_quantum_field_self_the_vibration_stage-t47263.0.html  I have a theory that the vibration stage might be the same kind of experience as what christians call "getting filled with the Holy Spirit".  And that both of them might be our experience of the quantum field.  And that if that is the case it might be easier to heal your body when having such an experience.

I might be wrong about them being the same kind of experience, I'm not really sure.  I was hoping more people would comment on that post with their opinion.  I think with both experiences you can feel sensations in your body, feel like your floating, feel different in your head, and feel more expansive.  So maybe they are the same kind of experience.  I'm also not sure if it is our experience of the quantum field.  If it then it should be easier to manifest things from that state including healing. 
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Is there a vibration stage inducing fequency I could listen to? on: August 27, 2017, 22:20:25
I have a very difficult time reaching the vibration stage.  I can usually meditate for an hour and still not reach the vibration stage.  It is very very rare that I reach the vibration stage. 

I'm wondering if there is any sound frequency that I can listen to that will make it easier for me to reach the vibration stage.  I know there are lots of frequencies on Youtube, probably even some for astral projecting, but will any of them bring me to the vibration stage quicker? 

5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Holy Spiirt, kundalini, quantum field self, the vibration stage on: August 20, 2017, 23:08:16
Some christians talk about getting filled with the Holy Spirit.  I've experienced it myself after praying to be filled with the Spirit a few years ago.  I just wanted to know what it felt like. 

I felt energy swirling in my solar plexes and then the energy rose up into my chest and I felt like I was floating.  I looked down to make sure my feet were still touching the ground and they were. 

Other people I know have had similar experiences in church.  I have had a couple of other experiences in church too.  One time it felt like energy moving down my chakras.  Which reminds me of the line in the bible that says "the Spirit descended on Jesus like dove", which I assume is talking about the same thing.  Another time I felt energy rise up my chakras. 

In the east they talk about kundalini experiences which sounds like the exact same thing to me.  What do you think?

What exactly is this experience that I'm talking about?  On another forum someone told me that it is really about letting more of your soul into your body.  Would you agree with that?  Is that what is happening?

I have a theory that being filled with the Holy Spirit might be our experience of the quantum field.  Your body is made up of particles that constantly blink in and out of existence from a wave state (energy) to a solid state (particles).  So an experience of being filled with the Holy Spirit or a kundalini experience, could be our experience of the quantum field - experiencing yourself as energy rather than solid. What do you think?

I'm also thinking that when you experience the "vibration stage" before astral projecting, that could also be your experience of the quantum field.  What do you think?
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / What do you know about soul groups and soul mates? on: January 19, 2017, 05:51:58
I know I've read a book or two that talked about soul groups, but I don't recall which ones they were.  Anyway, I want to know more about soul groups and soul mates. 

Is it true that we have groups in the spirit world? 
Is it true that we incarnate with members of our soul group?  Is that what a soul mate is - a member from your soul group? 
Is that why people feel like they've always known their soul mate forever or feel a connection with them that they can't explain?
Do our soul mates or members of our soul group look similar to us?  That could explain why some couples look similar.
Does the soul group have a purpose?
Does each soul groups have a higher self or oversoul that is over the group?
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Go Into Someone's Else's Body in Astral Travel. on: January 19, 2017, 05:35:19
Didn't Robert Monroe in one of his books say he took over somebody else's body while astral projecting?  And he said he wondered what the other guy's experience was like when he was in his body.  He didn't know if the guy blacked out when it was happening or not.  This is an interesting topic, I wonder why other astral projectors aren't having such experiences and why Robert did. 
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Trying to travel to my spirit guide on: November 24, 2016, 05:31:38
I hadn't considered the possibility that the creature could be my guide, I guess because it tried to scare me.  Why is it so important for them to test us anyway? 

I have tried to contact my guide through meditation but I haven't had any luck that way yet. 
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Trying to travel to my spirit guide on: November 23, 2016, 05:34:35
I was asleep dreaming that I was getting out of school when I became aware that I was out of my body.  I flew up into the air.  I had been wanting to have a lucid dream or obe so that I could talk to my spirit guide.  And now that I was having such an experience I decided to do just that.  I didn't want to call him or her to me because that didn't work for me in the past.  So this time I just had the intent to travel to my guide and off I went as if I were being pulled to my guide. 

Suddenly I arrive and the trip to get there was very short.  Standing in front of me was some kind of animal or creature.  It growled at me and tried to scare me, but I just stood there fearlessly.  I said I wanted to see my spirit guide and it said "wait here a minute" and it turned and left the room as if it were going to get my guide. 

That's when I realized I was in a room.  I started looking around, I wanted to remember everything I saw upon waking so I was paying attention to everything in the room.  It wasn't a very big room, but there were like 3 or 4 world maps on the wall.  I didn't notice if they were of earth.  I saw what looked like carpet on the floor, a bed, a tv (there was what looked like a dog food commercial on the tv).  I'm not sure if the tv had moving pictures on it, I just saw one image of dog food.  There was part of guitar hanging on the wall - a fret board. 

Then unfortunately my grandpa started hollering for my dad and he woke me up so I didn't get to see my guide. 

I would like to hear the thoughts of those of you that are more experienced.  Did I get close?  Any idea why there was a creature at my destination and why it would try to scare me?  Or why I didn't go directly to my guide?  Or why I had to wait for him/her?   
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Any good books for learning more about the places we can travel to? on: October 13, 2016, 04:16:31
Yeah I actually found all three of them online, so I didn't have to go buy them.  Today I started reading Ultimate Journey, I only made it half way through Far Journeys because I couldn't make heads or tails of what I was reading - so confusing. 
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Any good books for learning more about the places we can travel to? on: October 12, 2016, 05:38:37
Thanks for the recommendations.  I bought a couple of them from Amazon.  I'm currently reading "Far Journeys" and I find it rather confusing too. 
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Any good books for learning more about the places we can travel to? on: October 09, 2016, 02:38:51
I would like to learn more about the nonphysical places you can travel to so I thought I'd read Robert Monroe's books.  But I found his first book "Journeys out of the body" very confusing.  Are there any other good books out there for learning more about the nonphysical that aren't so confusing?  Or that can help me make sense of what Robert Monroe talks about in his books?
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / The different planes on: October 01, 2016, 04:47:05
People talk about the different planes, such as the astral plane, the etheoric plane, the mental plane, etc.  When you astral project, how many different planes is it possible to go to? 

Are there any books out there that talk about people's experiences in these different planes? 
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can you get an EVP of your own voice while astral projecting? on: September 28, 2016, 04:43:42
You can even do it when your not projecting
Do what exactly? 

Do you mean get an EVP?

I just want to know if it's possible to record your own voice while out of body because I want to know where the voices on EVPs come from (what plane).
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Can you get an EVP of your own voice while astral projecting? on: September 26, 2016, 08:22:16
I've been wondering, whenever you capture an EVP or spirit voice on tape, are those beings on the astral plane?  And if so then you should be able to record yourself when you're astral projecting.  Can't any of you astral projectors that can project whenever you want test this out?  I see that there have already been two posts about this previously, yet nobody has done it.  Here's the other two posts:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/evp_experiments_and_ap-t19914.0.html

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/anyone_been_able_to_cause_evp_on_blank_tape_through_ap-t26948.0.html
16  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Do we really choose our parents before birth? on: October 26, 2015, 01:37:19
I know this is an old post, but I didn't see anybody mention astrology.  I think maybe we choose the right time (astrologically speaking) before we reincarnate.  It is very clear to me that there is something to astrology, and how the planetary energies effect our personalities.  When I read about my sign in astrology books it fits me perfectly, while the other signs do not.  It also seem to fit the people in my family pretty well.  I have also tried to guess a couple of people's sun signs and have been correct.  It wasn't luck, but educated guesses based upon what I have read about knew about those signs. 

So I believe we pick the right time (astrologically speaking) to incarnate based upon our plans for that life.  For example, they say Capricorns are natural born leaders - maybe we choose such a sign and time to incarnate when we want to experience such a role.  I have worked with a couple of Capricorns in the past, and while they weren't managers or in positions of leadership, their natural ability to lead was still very evident.  They just seem to want to take control of situations and tell other people what to do.  Not in a domineering way or anything.  The Capricorns that I've known were good people, I didn't see them as being bossy, they just naturally take the lead to get a job done.  Nothing wrong with that.  My nephew is just a kid and he's a Capricorn.  Interestingly, I have noticed that he likes to play and pretend that he is in charge.  Smiley  He also likes to watch shows on tv where somebody else is playing the role of being in charge. 

So maybe once we've narrowed down the right time (astrologically speaking) to reincarnate, based upon our plans for that life, then we choose between the parents that are pregnant at that time, weighing the pros and cons before deciding upon one. 

I have read a few books about hypnotic regressions to life-between-lives.  And from what I've read, it sounds like the soul doesn't join with the body until later on in the pregnancy.  Sometimes not until the baby is about to be born. 
17  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Is the white light a trick to keep us reincarnating on prison planet earth? on: October 22, 2015, 04:19:47
Interesting video.  Notice that when the opening of the light closes it takes the shape of a reptilian eye.  Is that just a coincidence?  They say they like to hide the truth out in the open right in front of us, like in our movies. 

Seems like in the past I've also heard someone talk about beings that try to keep you from astral projecting.  Has anybody experience that?  Getting pushed back into your body or whatever?  I'm very inexperienced, but I have had an experience where I was trying to summon a spirit guide, and a being I assumed was a guide, asked me what I was doing there.  In a tone of voice that implied I shouldn't be there. 
18  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Is the white light a trick to keep us reincarnating on prison planet earth? on: October 20, 2015, 03:19:07
There is this wistleblower on Youtube named Simon Parkes who has a lot of videos.  He talks about stuff like aliens, reptilians, and the Illuminati.  And in this video which I'm about to share he talks about how the earth is literally a prison planet.  He says that when you die your soul wants to go back to Source, but it can't because they (whoever they is) have surrounded the planet (in that dimension) with some kind of energetic force field.  A lot of people who have NDEs report seeing a light at the end of a tunnel and seeing their loved ones or Jesus or the Buddha (or whatever).  Simon says this is all a trick that they do to get our souls to come to them and if we do we will usually have to reincarnate on this planet again which is what they want.  They feed off of the fear and energy put out by humanity and that's why the want to keep us here - we're like batteries to them.  Simon says if we want to return to Source then you better not go to the light because it's a trick. 

I've read a lot about NDEs and life-between-life regressions, but this is the first time I've heard this theory.  While he might be wrong, I always try to keep an open mind.  This world is pretty screwed up, so it really wouldn't surprise me any if there are also beings in that dimension (or whatever you want to call it) that are holding us here and forcing us to reincarnate again and again on this planet. 

I thought it would be interesting to hear from people with astral projecting experience.  What do you think about this stuff?  Have you experienced a field that keeps you from going too far out from the planet?  I've heard that there might be holes in this force field, that it might not be a perfect field anymore.  And someone thought that it might depend upon your vibration as to whether you could go through it.  Someone else mentioned that it might be what is blocking our abilities like telepathy, and teleportation.  Even before I ever heard about this guy Simon, I have noticed from my flying lucid dream experiences that I do seem to be limited in how high I can go up.  Am I hitting this field?  I don't know.  What do you think?

Here's a link to the video.  Whether you watch the whole thing or not is up to you, I just want you to watch two spots where he briefly talks about this subject.  Starting from 1:11:37 - 1:12:55, and again at 1:54:18 onward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXznCEtY0rQ
19  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: How do you change your password? on: May 29, 2015, 07:03:44
Oh, thank you.  I didn't see that "Account Related Settings". 
20  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Building a Lucid Dream Mask and Modifying it on: May 29, 2015, 04:36:34
Wow, nice find.  That looks like an awesome product.  Thanks for sharing.  It looks like they're not selling them yet though.  And unfortunately I don't think you can record with them and have it play back when you're in REM, so I can't program my subconscious mind while sleeping.  Sad

Seeing that reminded me that I would also like to know what brainwave state I'm in while meditating (beta, alpha, theta, and delta).  Would be nice if they'd add these capabilities to the product. 

21  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / How do you change your password? on: May 29, 2015, 04:22:56
How do you change your password?
22  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Building a Lucid Dream Mask and Modifying it on: May 28, 2015, 06:02:59
Anybody knowledgeable about electronics?  I am wondering how difficult it would be to build a lucid dream mask and modify it.  Basically, I would like to have a lucid dream mask that will detect when I'm in REM or dreaming.  I want to have the option of either using it to become lucid, or use it for programming my subconscious mind while in the dream state.  It would be nice if there was a switch on it so that I could set it for lucid dreaming, or for subconscious programming. 

When using it for lucid dreaming it would work like any other lucid dream mask - it would detect REM and alert you to the fact that you're dreaming by blinking LEDS in front of your closed eyelids.

When using it for programming the subconscious it would detect REM and then it would start playing a prerecorded message.  I don't know for sure, but I think programming while in the dream state might be more effective.  I think it would be cool to be able to talk to myself while I'm dreaming from outside the dream.  I might be able to use my own voice to become lucid if I wanted to instead of flashing lights in my eyes.  And I might be able to guide the dream in the direction I want it to go with my voice.  And maybe use it to learn a new language while sleeping, or for reprogramming my subconscious mind. 

Could even make the recording on a computer and then transfer the sound file to the dream device if that would be easier to build. 

I found a couple of sites that talk about building a lucid dream mask.  What I like about this first one is that he doesn't have the eyes covered up.  I would rather have one that doesn't cover up my eyes because that is annoying.  I think it would make it harder to fall asleep if I had my eyes covered up.  The second one seems to be better though.  He lists all of the electronic components you need and the schematics of putting it together. 

http://cre.ations.net/creation/face-mounted-lucid-dreaming-mask
http://brindefalk.solarbotics.net/kvasar/kvasar.html

But, how easy would it be to build this and modify it to do what I want it to do?
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Could I be an astral rapist? on: May 14, 2015, 04:12:29
I usually wake up shortly after becoming lucid too.  I don't think it's from the excitement though because no matter what I decide to do I usually end up waking up shortly after becoming lucid.  My sexual lucid dreams always get cut short, but so do my other lucid dreams.   
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Could I be an astral rapist? on: May 13, 2015, 02:29:58
Kuurt-Please don't take our comments too personally

Don't worry about that guys.  I'm not taking your comments as a personal attack, not at all.  I understand your point of views even if they seem a bit silly to me at the moment.  I am not saying you guys are wrong, you could be right.  Maybe everything does have a consciousness.  I'm just trying to understand how that could be, and maybe a part of me doesn't want that to be true because after all, the best dreams I have are the sexual ones - they're the most enjoyable. 

It seems like every time I become lucid in a dream I choose to either have sex or fly.  I would like to summon my spirit guide and ask about my lung problem and if I can heal it.  Sometimes I will tell myself "then next time I become lucid in a dream I will summon my spirit guide so I can ask about my lungs".  But, for some reason I can never remember to do that during a lucid dream. Instead it turns into a sexual dream or I take off flying.  Recently I had one where I did both - I was flying around looking for girls to have sex with.  I wonder where my spirit guide is during all of this.  Are they aware of when we are in the non-physical?  Are they aware of our desire to communicate with them?  Seems like they should just come around on their own to give us the information we want. 
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Could I be an astral rapist? on: May 11, 2015, 04:26:31
Are you saying that if it's "only" just a "thought form" then astral rape is okay?

I didn't see it as hurting anything if thought forms aren't alive.  Am I suppose to ask permission first before I have sex with my thought forms?  I mean, we all have sexual dreams occasionally.  We eat fruits and vegetables without asking them for permission first before chewing them up in little pieces and swallowing them, and they are alive. 

Simply behaving 'good' will get you nowhere.  It isn't about behaving, it is about being.  It isn't about what you do, it is about who you are.  Manipulation and deceit of our true motives does not yield very good results outside of this physical reality.  Everyone here hides behind a false mask.  Usually the mask we present to ourselves is the worse of these.  The first step is to confront this mask you are presenting to yourself and eliminate it.  Then deal with and confront the real self you find underneath.  Once this is done advancement can start.

There wasn't any deceit going on.  I didn't perceive it as manipulation either since I didn't even perceive them as real.  If anything I was being real with myself and my sexual desires of the moment. I think if I held my sexual desires in as if I wasn't really feeling them, then I would be deceiving myself.   

Who I am is someone who would never hurt, manipulate, or deceive another being in the first place without a good reason.  I just didn't perceive them as beings or even real during the experience.  Why would you take into account what a thought form thinks if a thought form doesn't think at all?  Do you take into account what a fire log thinks before you set it on fire?

This whole idea of this being disrespectful seems silly to me.  We do things to things all the time without asking permission first.  If you had a sex toy, would you ask permission first before using it?  Do you ask your food first if it's okay for you to eat it?  Do you ask the ground first if it's okay for you to walk on it?  Do you ask your punching bag first if it's okay for you to beat on it?  If it is just a thought form, I don't see how it's any different.  And I therefore don't see what it has to do with spiritual development or getting to the real self either. 

If it's not just a thought form it would be a different story, that's why it would be nice to be able to discern the difference. 
Pages: [1] 2 3