The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 15, 2018, 05:13:23

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
1  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: How could ALL dreams be OBEs? on: September 27, 2018, 06:20:19
That's nice toward those who took their time to reply to you. Why did you start a conversation if you knew that all the others don't know either?

I didn't know if they knew or not, I was hoping they did.  Sorry if that sounded rude.  But from the last few comments, it sounds like Volgerie and EscapeVelocity might have the answer - we can be aware of both at the same time.  I guess that's the answer, I don't know what else could explain it. 
2  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: How could ALL dreams be OBEs? on: September 26, 2018, 11:00:07
I don't think investigating myself is going to help me understand this one any better.  I have astral projected in my sleep a few times and I still don't understand it. I'm not sure anybody else here does either.  That's why I'm getting answers like this.  Unfortunately it is very rare for me to become conscious in the non-physical.  I am currently recording my dreams and trying to become conscious in my dreams, but not having much luck.  At night I listen to Robert Monroes hemi snyc recordings but that's not working yet either. Although I did feel the vibration stage last night. 
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Growing, evolving, graduating to higher planes and reincarnating on: September 26, 2018, 07:40:53
Kurt Leland says that we are growing and evolving spiritually. I guess this is the purpose of life.  He said people who have been astral projecting for a long time, over time graduate from one body and plane to the next.  Just as he did and as Robert Monroe did throughout his three books.  And as we go to higher and higher planes we get closer and closer to returning to Source/God. 

So does anybody know how we grow spiritual so that we can rise to the next body and plane?  What is required of us?  Is the requirement different for each plane?  And how does reincarnation factor in to all of this? 
4  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: How could ALL dreams be OBEs? on: September 26, 2018, 07:31:48
To me, everything is an illusion or dream including physical reality.  An illusion means something that isn't really real, but that is perceived.  A dream means the same thing.  I personally don't care for the term projection, because it implies that something is projected outward upon something else like a screen.  And that requires space and space is also an illusion. 

A Course In Miracles says that we are at home in heaven (One with Source) dreaming of exile.  Dreaming of separation.  All bodies and forms exist within the great dream.  And anything that takes up a definite space is a body, including your automobile.  To me, life is but a dream.  As are all the other planes of existence which are made up of bodies and forms.  Some experts say that reality is like a holographic simulation.  That is just another way of saying the same thing. 

Kurt Leland says that if you're in the etheric body you will have a cord that connects it to the physical body and you won't be able to move but a few yards away from your physical body.  And if you're in the astral body you probably won't see a cord unless you're dreaming one up and you will be able to move further away from the physical body.  If this is correct, I don't think I've ever experienced the etheric body either.  I have heard though that it's been proven that when we are asleep, one of our bodies floats a couple feet above the physical body.  But that doesn't necessary prove that we don't go anywhere.  I suspect this is the etheric body and our consciousness might be off in the astral plane in our astral body while the etheric just floats a little detached from the physical body, but who knows. 

I really don't know how to restate my question any further.  It just seems to me that there are separate bodies for the separate planes.  If dreams take place on the astral plane in our astral body, and the physical reality dream takes place on the physical plane in our physical body, then how did I dream from the physical body?  My physical body wasn't asleep yet and the astral body hadn't separated yet, yet i still had dream imagery going on in my mind.  That's all I'm saying. 
5  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: How could ALL dreams be OBEs? on: September 25, 2018, 06:38:00
I understand that everything is an illusion or projection.  That is the ultimate truth.  Time and space is an illusion.  Everything in the physical and the non-physical is ultimately an illusion.  All the different planes of existence are illusions as are the bodies we have in each.  But to me, that doesn't explain it.  We are living within the illusion, so why are we talking about it from outside the illusion?  In this great illusion of life we seem to have different bodies for different planes. And if I'm just wondering how I could be dreaming from my physical body and not my astral body in the illusion. 

6  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / How could ALL dreams be OBEs? on: September 24, 2018, 10:01:10
I've read Xanth's post and book, so I'm familiar with his theory that dreams, lucid dreams, and astral projections are all different levels of awareness in the non-physical.  And this made sense to me - I've even experienced shifting between all three in the same OBE.  So it did seem that all three were OBEs just with different levels of awareness. 

But, there have been times like yesterday when I layed down on the couch and with in moments I found myself dreaming up something behind my closed eye lids.  Then I opened my eyes again and I know for a fact that I did not project out of my body while dreaming that short dream.  Think about daydreams as another example.  We're not out of the physical body and in the non-physical when daydreaming, so how could ALL dreams be OBEs with a lower level of awareness?  It seems like some dreams are taking place behind closed eyes while still in the body.  So how do you explain this? 

I know when I shifted through all three states (levels of awareness) I didn't go from dream awareness back to vibrating and separating before realizing I was out of my body.  I didn't have to separate from the body, it was as if I was already separated and in the non-physical all along and just shifted my awareness.  But I have heard someone else report that they went from dreaming to vibrating and separating before realizing they were out of their body. 

So how could ALL dreams be OBEs?
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What is the light at the end of the tunnel experience? on: September 20, 2018, 05:37:23
When a person dies and goes through the tunnel, it sounds like their going to a higher plane.  It's like this worm hole opens up for them and after they go through it, it disappears again.   I've heard that the light at the end of the tunnel is the light from that higher plane.  Does anybody ever go through a tunnel when going to a lower plane? 

I guess if you raise your vibration you can shift to the next higher up plane. And if you lower your vibration you can shift to the next lower plane.  But if you want to shift through multiple planes at a time, a worm hole or tunnel opens up for you.  At least if your shifting to a higher plane.  Does that sound about right?

I remember reading in a book one time that in today day and age people often pass through a tunnel when they die.  But apparently in other times and cultures they didn't see themselves going through a tunnel.  Instead they saw themselves crossing over a bridge or perhaps taking a boat from one place to another.  Could it be that the tunnel and these other images are just images we see when we shift through planes to a higher plane?
8  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: The Dream Zone on: September 20, 2018, 05:23:25
Even in the physical, time and space are apparently illusions, but yet it is still our experience that there is space.  We experience it in the physical and in the non-physical, so it would be nice if there was an explanation that fit our experience. 

In Lelands book he mentions that some of these NP places have been created by the people that have been going there and that the creation has so much power behind it from the combined minds that made it that it will still be there in a million years even if nobody feeds it by going there.  I think the Egyptian area he went to was one of those places.  It's still there even though very few go there anymore.  So it's not like these places are thought up one second and then dissipate back into nothingness as as you leave.  I assume some of our dreams are like that.  But these places sound solid like physical reality.  And in our physical reality construct things take up space. 

Btw, who or what is MDH?
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / What is the light at the end of the tunnel experience? on: September 19, 2018, 09:20:05
So what is the tunnel and light at the end of the tunnel all about?  People sharing their near death experiences often report this, but today on another forum I heard a guy say he experienced this and it doesn't sounds like his experience was a near death experience.  It sounded like he was just having an non-physical experience.  Is that normal for people to experience this in their astral projection experiences?  I thought we just experience it when we die.  What do you reckon this tunnel is exactly? 
10  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: The Dream Zone on: September 19, 2018, 09:09:41
This is my second time reading Otherwhere and I like it a lot better this time around.  In fact, it's the best book I've ever read on astral projection. 

In his book, he does mention that the after death zone is made up of different frequencies like television channels and that depending upon what your religious beliefs were in life that will determine what region or frequency you end up in.  So it sounds like all possibilities exist in the same space just overlapping in different frequencies.  Perhaps it's the same in the dream zone and in all the zones.  But if everybody who is dreaming is dreaming on a separate frequency, that sure is a lot of frequencies.  Sounds kind of impossible really. 
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How do you read someone's thoughts in the non-physical? on: September 19, 2018, 08:57:47
It sounds like we don't have much control over it.  It either happens or it doesn't.  You can't just decide you want to know what someone is thinking and then tune into their thoughts? 

EscapeVelocity, you mentioned that receiving information telepathically can come as a download, like a packet of information.  I think I've experienced this a couple of times while in my physical body.  If you've heard of Abraham Hicks, they talk about being tuned in, tapped in, turned on - or in the Vortex as Abraham calls it.  Or in other words, you're high up on the emotional scale, feeling really good.  And in moments like that I have had inspired ideas come to me.  One time I even got the idea for two books that I could write at some point.  Including ideas for the different chapters.  It just all came flooding into my mind at once. 

12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming made super easy!! on: September 18, 2018, 09:21:04
Why would anybody buy her recordings when she links to a 10:00 min sample of each of them on Youtube?  You can just loop the video and listen to that couldn't you? 
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / How do you read someone's thoughts in the non-physical? on: September 18, 2018, 08:12:01
I'm reading Kurt Lelands book "Otherwhere", and he shares some of his stories in the non-physical.  In one story he was going to visit a shadow world as he calls it, and the guide was able to read his thoughts.  I guess communication in the non-physical is actually in the form of telepathy. 

So does that mean even when we dream that we're talking to someone like we do in the physical that it's actually happening telepathically?

And how does reading someone's thoughts work in the non-physical?  I'm assuming you can't read everybody's thoughts at the same time because that would be too overwhelming.  So I'm assuming you would have to focus upon making a connection with the person somehow in order to read their thoughts?  Has anybody here ever experienced reading someone else's thoughts in the non-physical?  How do you do that? 
14  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / The Dream Zone on: September 18, 2018, 08:00:17
In Kurt Lelands's book "Otherwear", he says there is a region in the non-physical reserved for people who are dreaming.  He calls it the Dream Zone. Just as there is a region for people who have just died.  He calls that the After Death zone.  So I have a couple of questions about this.   

1.  There are billions of people dreaming at the same time, how are our dreams in the dream zone kept separate? 

2.  I have heard of people having shared dreams.  Is this rare, or are most of our dreams overlapping with other people's dreams?

3.  How do the gatekeepers or whatever you want to call them, keep billions of dreamers in the dream zone?  That doesn't seem like an easy task. 
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What is the inner spheres? on: April 12, 2018, 12:01:55
I really don't understand all of that, but thanks for trying to explain that to me. 

With sounds we have doe, re, mi, fa, so, la, ti, and back to doe.  The second doe sounds very similar to the first doe because it's the same note double the Hz.  So if the first doe is 60Hz, the second is 120Hz.  So there is 7 notes per octave.  And with colors there is the rainbow of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet.  Again, 7 before they repeat again and higher or lower octaves.  I guess that's how I see these sub-dimension, not as nested dimensions, but as different degrees of the octave.  Someone said each plane has seven sub-planes.  Maybe there isn't really a correlation there, that's just what comes to my mind when I think about it. 

Its easier to imagine the concept downwards from our dimension rather than upwards into the unknown.

I don't know about that.  Wouldn't upwards be a higher vibration like the astral plane?  I've experienced that so I can imagine that.  But lower then the earth plane, that I can't imagine. 

Could it really be that the mind of God is the computer generating all of these virtual realities?  We have all of these patterns that they find in nature which seem to indicate that nature is very mathematical.  Which seems to imply that its all computer generated. But would the mind of God really think or create mathematically?  I wouldn't think so.   
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What is the inner spheres? on: April 12, 2018, 07:01:22
So there is just no order to the nonphysical planes at all, except how we order it with our imagination? 

We talk about subjective and objective reality.  I realize that there is less objective reality in these nonphysical planes, but if there is even just a little bit of objective reality to them then there must be some sense of order.  If these nonphysical planes also have laws and rule sets, then it stands to reason that there should be some way to order these planes in a way that is not subjective. 

On page 31 of "Gone West", there is this diagram of the Spirit Plane. It's not a real good diagram, but it's the only diagram I've seen of the nonphysical.  That's what I want to see.  I'm not talking about a map which shows locations in space, but a diagram that shows all the different planes (the astral planes, the spiritual planes, the mental planes, the celestrial planes, or however many there are.)  And the sub-planes of each plane.  I would like to know where is this place they called "summerland", where is the place they call "twilight zone", where is the place where people shed their astral bodies.  Where is the belief system territories.  Where is the celestrial heavens.  Where is the hell planes.  What goes on in all these different planes.  What kind of people do you find in all these different planes.  And ultimately what I would really like to know, is how to discern what plane you're experiencing when you're experiencing the nonphysical.   

If every plane does exist in a different frequency, why wouldn't the higher frequency planes be closer to Source and the lower frequency (dense planes) be farther from Source? 

I believe Tom Campbell says all these planes/frequencies are virtual realities and that the computer computing them has to exist outside the virtual realities.  Where is this computer?  Is it God/Source?   Is God outside these virtual realities?  And is that our ultimate reality - Oneness with God? 

It's not going to let me add an image, so here's the book "gone west". Page 31 has a diagram of the spirit planes. 
https://new-birth.net/media/cms_page_media/220/Gone_West.pdf
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What is the inner spheres? on: April 11, 2018, 06:21:40
I don't know why people use the word sphere when it isn't a sphere, as if this stuff wasn't confusing enough.  I heard one person say that there were like seven spheres and seven planes within each sphere, or something like that.  So maybe they just needed another word to differentiate these groups of seven planes from one another. 

So I take it that every plane is a different frequency, so when Adrien uses the term inner sphere, he's not talking about inner and outer planes in the sense that some are closer to Source/God which is in the center, and some are farther away.  The inner planes are just those that are higher in vibration and therefore closer to Source, and the outer planes are lower in vibration and very dense like the earth plane.

18  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Where do dreams take place? on: April 11, 2018, 06:06:03
If dreams and projections both take place in our heads, then what about those instances where someone traveled to a friend's house and later that friend reported to have seen them as an apparition? 

If we can think of somewhere and be there instantly, that could explain how we could wake from a dream or projection and be instantly back in our bodies.  I'm not sure if I've ever experienced instant travel in these nonphysical experiences.  Don't they say that's possible in the nonphysical? 

dreams and projections are in the non-physical, there is no 'space' as we know it, maybe even 'no time', all of these things pertain to the physical 3D experience with its rulesets 

But if there is no space in the non-physical, how could I go from my house to a friends house?  Am I just changing the images in my head and imagining traveling there? 

This stuff is so confusing.  Isn't time and space suppose to be an illusion even in the physical?  So we're never really traveling at all even in the physical, we just perceive ourselves as traveling?  We're standing still at all times and the images we see seem to be moving (changing), making us feel like we're moving when we're not?  And all minds are joined which is how that person's friend was able to see them as an apparition? 
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What is the inner spheres? on: April 10, 2018, 12:32:20
Yeah, Adrien uses it a lot in his book "Our Ultimate Reality".  And every time he uses it, it just confuses me because my mind wants to visualize actual spheres (round objects), but I'm not sure what he's actually talking about.  There was another book I've read recently that mentioned the spheres, but I can't remember which one it was.  "Getting the hell out of here" maybe.  I'm still reading Adrien's book, so if I come across another example of it in context I'll share it. 
20  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Where do dreams take place? on: April 10, 2018, 12:25:14
They say that our spirit separates from the body while sleeping and floats a few inches above it.  So when we start dreaming does our spirit and astral body leave the physical body completely and go off on the astral plane somewhere?  Is that where our dream takes place?  Or are we still near the physical body when dreaming and just imagining the dream in our mind?  Or is it a combination of the two?  And if it's a combination of the two, then how do you know whether a dream is taking place in your head (imagination), or whether it's taking place on one of the astral planes?
21  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / the limitations in dreams on: April 10, 2018, 12:15:08
I've had dreams where I was flying horizontally like superman and I could go really fast.  And I've had other dream we're I was trying to run away from someone and I seemed to be running in slow motion, but yet going as fast as I could go.  Sometimes in dreams there seems to be a weight on me or something keeping me from moving very fast.  Why the differences in speed?  Are these dreams experiences taking place on different planes with different rule sets?  One being extremely dense and hard to move in compared to the other? 

And I've had other dreams where I was sort of floating upward, to get away from beings on the ground that were trying to get me.  I would flap my arms to go higher and float up out of their reach.  But there was always a limit to how high I could go. I couldn't seem to go very high.  And I've had dreams where I've became fully aware, that is to say the experience turned into an astral projection. And I have floated really high above my house and saw it from above.  I didn't seem to have that limit keeping me from going that high.  Why the limit in one and not the other?  Did they take place in different planes with different rule sets? 

Or is this more about the level of awareness that one has?  Is it that when you're unaware that you're dreaming then you're more bound by the rule sets of that plane that your dream is taking place on?  And when you gain awareness and become lucid you are less bound by the limits of the rule set of the plane?  And when you're fully conscious and astral projecting you're not bound by the limits of the plane at all?  Is that what is going on? 

They say one way to test if you're dreaming is to flip a light switch on in the dream, and if you're dreaming the light will not come on right away.  I have noticed that this seems to be true in my experience.  If our thoughts manifest instantly on these planes, why not instant light changes?  Isn't that odd. Why this limitation? 
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What is the inner spheres? on: April 10, 2018, 11:50:57
Over a hundred views and no comments.  Does nobody know what I'm talking about?  I guess you're not reading the same books as me apparently.  I know at least two of the books I've recently read about these other planes used the term "inner spheres" and "spiritual spheres".  What are they talking about? 

What's the difference between a sphere and a plane?  Or are they the same thing?
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Some basic questions about astral beings on: March 27, 2018, 08:44:27
Well that leads to a lot more questions. Perhaps I asked too many question at once. 

Watching us is their version of TV for the most part. Just watching TV or watching people do stuff isn't a very rich experience. They want to experience it as we do, and they can, and do by latching on to our data stream. There are people latched on to you right now, they talk to you every day. They are like spirit guides, but more akin to when we yell at the person in the horror movie "dont separate from the group idiot!!!" knowing they cant really hear.

I know I can hear them and they are very negative and tormenting spirits, definitely not spirit guides in my case.  That's why I'm trying to learn as much as I can about them.  I thought the ones that latch onto us (spirit attachments) were on the earth plane and that is how they can see us but we can't see them.  I also read that most of the places in the astral plane have their own reality and the beings there can not see our physical world.  Are there some astral places that can see our physical world?

spacecraft that are generated by sculpting reality. In some dimensions you need AI to do it for you because the normal beings aren't sophisticated enough. You can come to this dimension in such a craft.

You mean when people talk about other dimensions of realities and that fact that some ETs are inter-dimensional and travel through different dimension with their spaceships that they're traveling through the different astral planes? 

It's true they don't have money, as money is a source of craving and encourages hording. A barter system is used instead. People still have jobs in a sense but it isn't about meeting the basic needs of survival like it is for us. More like being an artisan because you like it.

Why would money or jobs be necessary when thoughts create reality instantly there?

If you were the only person around and you wanted to phase through a wall or deconstruct it I think you could. If someone held the intent to keep you out, you would be blocked. This is just like how disbelief can block psi phenomena here.

If we can move through solid objects in the astral but the residents there can't then we must seem like ghosts to them.

When you enter these totally foreign planes who knows how much you will be able to decode. You might be seeing a human world when everyone else has crab vision.
Well that sucks, what's the point of these planes if everybody is perceiving things differently there?  How can you make sense of anything?

Nah, things cant be in two exclusive states such as simultaneously having a job and not having a job depending on who is observing. You could totally enter a world and engage in a subjective delusion with wild interpretations but that's just happening in your mind as a transformation of the true data source.

Ok, I'm confused.  We perceive some things differently (subjective reality) and other things we perceive the true data source (objective reality)? 

The thing is that the consciousness system is so free and so powerful that you can create a reality where people have jobs even if they originally didn't. Now that is your personal interpretation that has cloned a universe for as long as you continue to draw on the data.

And if you cloned a universe like that and gave everyone jobs are those beings in your universe that now have jobs real or imaginary?  Is everything in your made up world a thought form and is that what dreams are?
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Some basic questions about astral beings on: March 27, 2018, 06:32:02
I really don't get it.  Don't these realities or places on the astral plane already exist a certain way before you or I project there? 

but the base of the experience will remain true throughout.  For example, those two people project into a room... that would be the objective nature of the experience.  A room.  How each of those people experience that room would be completely different.  One might see it as a bedroom, while the other might experience it as an underground cave full of crystals and such...

It seems to me that my questions relate to the objective nature of the places and not to interpretations.  Either these things are true or not, even before I come along and interpret my experience there.  How does one person see a room as a bedroom while another sees it as an underground cave full of crystals and such?  Is one of them tripping on acid? 

I have heard that on the astral plane thoughts manifest instantly - is this why people perceive that reality differently?  So two people going to the same reality would perceive it differently because they're thoughts are actually changing or molding that reality to conform to their beliefs?  If I expect to see the people there driving in cars even if they don't, then I will see them driving cars there?  Is that really how it works?  If I believe the people there go to job the way we do in this reality then I will see them going to job even if they really don't? 

I can perhaps see how my expectations and beliefs could change the environment like the room we're in, but how could it change the people there?  How can my beliefs that they drive cars and go to work make them drive cars and go to work if they really don't?
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / What is the inner spheres? on: March 26, 2018, 11:27:32
A couple of books I've read have mentioned what they call the inner spheres.  I think the word "sphere" is just another name for plane - like the astral plane, but I'm not sure.  A sphere is a name for a round object so that's what comes to my mind when I hear the word sphere, but I'm pretty sure they're not talking about round objects.  Can someone explain to me in simple words what they're talking about when they talk about the inner spheres? 

What about the physical world that we're in - is it also called a plane?  Is it called the physical plane?  Or the earth plane?  The earth is only part of the physical universe that we reside in so I would think "physical plane" would be more accurate than "earth plane". 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4