The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 13, 2018, 03:34:17

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
26  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Some basic questions about astral beings on: March 26, 2018, 11:11:24
Do beings that live in the astral planes have tv's like we do?  Do they watch tv?  What about the beings that can see us but we can't see them - do they see their tv's and our tv's?  If we have our tv's on does it make it difficult for them to hear their tv's over the sound of ours?

Do they eat and poop like we do?  Do they have to eat or is that optional?  I know their bodies vibrate on at a higher frequency, but do they have internal organs like us?  Do they have to eventually poop after they eat? 

Do they have vehicles like we do in the physical?  I know that when we astral project we can travel from one location to another instantly, but can they do that too? 

I heard they don't have jobs or money, is that true?   

I heard they have houses but they don't build them like we do, they create theirs with their minds - thoughts manifest instantly in the astral planes.  Is that true?

I heard that the astral plane that they're on seems just as real to them as this physical world does to us. So does that mean they can't move through walls or solid objects with their astral bodies like we can when we astral project to the astral plane?

Do their bodies die like ours do?  Can they be killed and lose their astral body and end up on another plane in another body?
27  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Hypnosis produces paranormal feats on: March 22, 2018, 11:44:16
If it does work, maybe our beliefs impact our perceptions more than we realize, and if we can change our beliefs we can change our perceptions.  Perhaps with hypnosis or subliminals. 

I have read about this very story you mention somewhere myself.  In fact, I posted about it on another forum, but nobody responded to it.  I also mentioned that I saw a stage hypnotist on video who supposedly hypnotized a guy and made him able to see though people's clothes when he put on these special glasses.  So the guy was able to see everybody naked.  How cool would that be to be able to see naked girls everywhere you go?  I really thought that forum post would get some attention, but amazingly it didn't. 

There are a couple of subliminals on Youtube for this, but I'm afraid to try it.  Even if you can cause your body to see things it can't normally see using subliminals or something, is that really safe to do?  You might end up messing up your eyes or something.  Who knows.  It's really an unexplored subject.  You would think there would be more guys like me that would like to be able to see naked girls everywhere they go, but there doesn't seem to be anyone trying it.  Or maybe it just doesn't really work for some reason. 

I have also heard of people who can supposedly see through walls, so maybe seeing through solid objects like walls, clothes, and people is something we all have the potential to do.  Who knows.  Maybe we should create a good subliminal for this and post it to get other people to try it out for us. 
28  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Ayahuasca on: March 19, 2018, 11:35:59
There is now a place in Costa Rica called Rythmia where you can legally do different plant medicines like ayahuasca.  I believe they even have a shaman take you through the ceremony.  So you don't have to go to Peru. 
29  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can you get an EVP of your own voice while astral projecting? on: March 19, 2018, 09:20:01
I can speak from experience here and say with absolute certainty that not all EVPs are echos or our mind trying to make sense of something it's hearing.  Many EVPs are indeed from spirits/beings/entities.  The fact that they will say your name over and over and respond to your questions confirms that.  And when you get the occasional class A EVP that other people can easily hear also, that helps to confirm the fact that you're not just imagining it.  And if you can capture their apparition in pictures that helps too, which I have.  I've also seen flashes of them at times, and I think that's because I know where to look - when you hear their voice move from left to right you know where to look.  I have also seen full bodied apparitions a couple of times.  One time the negative male that I hear appeared in our living room when me and my dad were having a heated argument.  I think they feed off negative energy as well as fear. 

I have had other dealings with ghosts or entities several times throughout my life so it may well be that I'm a little more sensitive to them then the average person.

There is a small part of the population, myself included that seem to be somewhat clairaudient and able to hear outside the normal range of hearing.  And when a sensitive individual like this gets into doing EVPs they suddenly starting hearing these voices, that they've been hearing in their EVPs, without a recorder.   That is what happened to me back in May of 2016 and I've been hearing these voices ever since without a recorder.  I found others that this has happened to as well.  Just go to google and search something like "hearing voices after doing EVPs" and you'll see what I mean.  The stories are out there and we're all experiencing the same thing.

These voices are very negative and tormenting and they won't leave you alone.  Nothing you do, and we've tried many things, has worked to get rid of them.  They will drive you nuts because they won't shut up.  They will even make it very difficult to sleep and intentionally try to keep you from sleeping.  Sometimes they even wake me up from sleep to the sounded of them singing or repeating something over and over into my ear.  And if you don't get the sleep you need it will start to break you down eventually no matter who you are. 

It has been about two years now and these negative beings are still bothering me.  I'm on medication now because it's the only thing that has helped me to tune them out to some degree.  I still hear them to some extent on medication, just not as bad.  Also their voice can come through anything that makes a sound so the quieter your environment the less you hear them.

The reason I ask these questions is because I want to know everything I can find out about these beings.  I don't even know what they are - if they're people who have died (earthbound spirits) that haven't crossed over, djinn/archons/demons (I think those three are all the same things), or something else.  All I know is that they are very negative and very difficult to get rid of.  I'd like to find out somehow what they are and exactly where they are, and what I can do to get rid of them.  That's why I want to know where these EVP voices originate.  If anybody can help me with that please let me know. 

I thought dreams took place on the astral plane, but oddly I don't ever seem to come in contact with them in my dreams, although I think I have three times.  Twice I was attacked in my sleep by what I believe was the male entity.  I believe attack took place on some part of the astral plane, I'm guessing.  The other time i saw him come towards me in a dream singing one of his creepy songs.  I don't know if he was really there or if I just dreamed he was there because he was singing in my ear.  So maybe they're ordinarily on a different plane/frequency from my dreams. 

Is there anybody here that can astral project whenever you want?  Would you be willing to project to me and find these tormenting beings and get rid of them somehow?  And if you'd like to pull me out of body somehow while I'm sleeping and give me a tour of the astral planes so I can find them myself, that could work too.  I just can't seem to project on my own - only once in a great while I'm sleeping.  Getting a tour of the astral planes might reduce my fear and make it easier for me to project.  I guess I'd also have to know how to deal with the entities there. 

I don't see how something like this is even allowed to happen.  Why isn't there some kind of beings on the earth plane to protect us from these negative beings?  To keep them from causing problems here.  They seem to have a huge advantage in that they can see us, but we can't see them.  And when they find a rare individual that can hear them they won't leave them alone. 
30  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Vibrations during a dream on: March 18, 2018, 12:58:00
In one context, I was still wrapped within a dream scenario; at the same time I was also aware that my sleeping body was experiencing vibrations and possibly I could manage to maneuver an exit within the whole mess...which I failed...lol.

If I'm understanding you correctly, it sounds like you are saying that you were dreaming and trying to leave your physical body at the same time.  Does that mean our dreams do NOT take place on the astral plane?
31  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can you get an EVP of your own voice while astral projecting? on: March 17, 2018, 13:33:48
I'm still wondering about this, does anybody know what plane or part of the astral plane spirit voices (EVPs) come from? 

The moment you astral project, don't you end up on the physical plane first in your astral body where you can see everybody here in the physical but they can't see you?  Isn't that where we find ourselves first when we astral project?  I can't remember what Robert Bruce called this region, but is it considered part of the astral plane? 

And then there are numerous other higher and lower regions of the astral plane.  Could EVPs be coming from any of these regions?  Or maybe they're coming from more than one region or plane? 
32  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Vibrations during a dream on: March 17, 2018, 13:11:50
Can you really feel the vibrations in a dream?  I didn't know that was even possible.  I thought our dreams occurred after we have already separated and gone through the vibration stage.  I don't always experience the vibration stage - I assume it's because I'm usually unconscious during the vibration stage. 

Don't our dreams take place somewhere on the astral plane - one of the many levels of the astral plane?   There have been times when I became aware that I was out-of-body (nonphysical) while dreaming, but I seemed to skip over the vibration stage. Again, I assume I'm just unconscious during the vibrational transition out of the body. 
33  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Angry trying to get in my mom's apartment on: January 24, 2018, 07:33:58
We were outside my mom's apartment. someone was with me and they got in the car and was waiting on me because we had to go to school. I had something on the ground that I didn't want to leave outside so I was going to take it inside my mom's house. I was also thinking I would get a soda even though I don't normally drink soda.

I was having trouble getting in her house and concerned that I might be late for school. I was getting really angry about it and I was complaining loudly. Some guy overheard me and said "Do you think I should preach". I thought he was implying that I needed preached to. I said "I don't care" meaning I could care less what you do.

This was an apartment building and this woman falls out of her front door next to the door I was at. I holler for help, but these people weren't paying attention to me even though there were about three of them coming up the stairway.

The scene shifts and now it's like I'm hearing my mom and aunt talking and my aunt is telling my mom the least amount of energy you need to function at work.

Why am I trying to get into my mom's house? Why am I concerned that I'm going to be late for school? What does the woman falling out the door symbolize? What does the "do you think I should preach" guy symbolize? Any ideas? I don't have any desire to preach myself so I don't see how he could symbolize an aspect of me.
34  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: First time I rolled out of my body on: September 17, 2017, 22:27:25
Yeah, I will definitely be using the roll out technique again in the future it worked quite well.  When you're experiencing sleep paralysis that is.  I use to experience sleep paralysis all the time, but not so much these days.  I have noticed that almost every time I have experienced sleep paralysis I was sleeping on my back.  Not sure the reason for that, but I guess I'll try to sleep on my back more often. 
35  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / First time I rolled out of my body on: September 16, 2017, 02:36:09
I was taking an afternoon nap on the couch.  I saw a black dot that looked like a bug on the white couch near me.  I guess I saw it with my astral eyes because I couldn't move - I was in sleep paralysis.  I tried hard to wake up because I didn't want the bug to crawl on me.  It wasn't actually a bug, i just thought it was. 

In my attempt to wake up and get up I drempt the top part of my body fell out of the couch and onto the floor.  I realized that it was my astral body separating from the physical so i thought I should try to roll out of my body.  First I rocked my astral body back and forth to build up some momentum and then I rolled out of my body and onto the floor.  It was easy.  I found myself face down on the floor.  Then I floated up and immediately called for my spirit guide because I wanted to ask if there was some way I could heal my body (lung problem).  Of course I woke up before seeing my spirit guide.  Sad

36  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is there a vibration stage inducing fequency I could listen to? on: August 28, 2017, 19:12:45
I'm curious - why do you want to reach the vibration stage?

More than one reason.  I'd like to astral project, but I'd also like to heal my body.  As you can see in my other post titled "Holy Spirit, kundalini, quantum field self, the vibration stage"   http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/holy_spiirt_kundalini_quantum_field_self_the_vibration_stage-t47263.0.html  I have a theory that the vibration stage might be the same kind of experience as what christians call "getting filled with the Holy Spirit".  And that both of them might be our experience of the quantum field.  And that if that is the case it might be easier to heal your body when having such an experience.

I might be wrong about them being the same kind of experience, I'm not really sure.  I was hoping more people would comment on that post with their opinion.  I think with both experiences you can feel sensations in your body, feel like your floating, feel different in your head, and feel more expansive.  So maybe they are the same kind of experience.  I'm also not sure if it is our experience of the quantum field.  If it then it should be easier to manifest things from that state including healing. 
37  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Is there a vibration stage inducing fequency I could listen to? on: August 27, 2017, 22:20:25
I have a very difficult time reaching the vibration stage.  I can usually meditate for an hour and still not reach the vibration stage.  It is very very rare that I reach the vibration stage. 

I'm wondering if there is any sound frequency that I can listen to that will make it easier for me to reach the vibration stage.  I know there are lots of frequencies on Youtube, probably even some for astral projecting, but will any of them bring me to the vibration stage quicker? 

38  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Holy Spiirt, kundalini, quantum field self, the vibration stage on: August 20, 2017, 23:08:16
Some christians talk about getting filled with the Holy Spirit.  I've experienced it myself after praying to be filled with the Spirit a few years ago.  I just wanted to know what it felt like. 

I felt energy swirling in my solar plexes and then the energy rose up into my chest and I felt like I was floating.  I looked down to make sure my feet were still touching the ground and they were. 

Other people I know have had similar experiences in church.  I have had a couple of other experiences in church too.  One time it felt like energy moving down my chakras.  Which reminds me of the line in the bible that says "the Spirit descended on Jesus like dove", which I assume is talking about the same thing.  Another time I felt energy rise up my chakras. 

In the east they talk about kundalini experiences which sounds like the exact same thing to me.  What do you think?

What exactly is this experience that I'm talking about?  On another forum someone told me that it is really about letting more of your soul into your body.  Would you agree with that?  Is that what is happening?

I have a theory that being filled with the Holy Spirit might be our experience of the quantum field.  Your body is made up of particles that constantly blink in and out of existence from a wave state (energy) to a solid state (particles).  So an experience of being filled with the Holy Spirit or a kundalini experience, could be our experience of the quantum field - experiencing yourself as energy rather than solid. What do you think?

I'm also thinking that when you experience the "vibration stage" before astral projecting, that could also be your experience of the quantum field.  What do you think?
39  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / What do you know about soul groups and soul mates? on: January 19, 2017, 05:51:58
I know I've read a book or two that talked about soul groups, but I don't recall which ones they were.  Anyway, I want to know more about soul groups and soul mates. 

Is it true that we have groups in the spirit world? 
Is it true that we incarnate with members of our soul group?  Is that what a soul mate is - a member from your soul group? 
Is that why people feel like they've always known their soul mate forever or feel a connection with them that they can't explain?
Do our soul mates or members of our soul group look similar to us?  That could explain why some couples look similar.
Does the soul group have a purpose?
Does each soul groups have a higher self or oversoul that is over the group?
40  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Go Into Someone's Else's Body in Astral Travel. on: January 19, 2017, 05:35:19
Didn't Robert Monroe in one of his books say he took over somebody else's body while astral projecting?  And he said he wondered what the other guy's experience was like when he was in his body.  He didn't know if the guy blacked out when it was happening or not.  This is an interesting topic, I wonder why other astral projectors aren't having such experiences and why Robert did. 
41  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Trying to travel to my spirit guide on: November 24, 2016, 05:31:38
I hadn't considered the possibility that the creature could be my guide, I guess because it tried to scare me.  Why is it so important for them to test us anyway? 

I have tried to contact my guide through meditation but I haven't had any luck that way yet. 
42  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Trying to travel to my spirit guide on: November 23, 2016, 05:34:35
I was asleep dreaming that I was getting out of school when I became aware that I was out of my body.  I flew up into the air.  I had been wanting to have a lucid dream or obe so that I could talk to my spirit guide.  And now that I was having such an experience I decided to do just that.  I didn't want to call him or her to me because that didn't work for me in the past.  So this time I just had the intent to travel to my guide and off I went as if I were being pulled to my guide. 

Suddenly I arrive and the trip to get there was very short.  Standing in front of me was some kind of animal or creature.  It growled at me and tried to scare me, but I just stood there fearlessly.  I said I wanted to see my spirit guide and it said "wait here a minute" and it turned and left the room as if it were going to get my guide. 

That's when I realized I was in a room.  I started looking around, I wanted to remember everything I saw upon waking so I was paying attention to everything in the room.  It wasn't a very big room, but there were like 3 or 4 world maps on the wall.  I didn't notice if they were of earth.  I saw what looked like carpet on the floor, a bed, a tv (there was what looked like a dog food commercial on the tv).  I'm not sure if the tv had moving pictures on it, I just saw one image of dog food.  There was part of guitar hanging on the wall - a fret board. 

Then unfortunately my grandpa started hollering for my dad and he woke me up so I didn't get to see my guide. 

I would like to hear the thoughts of those of you that are more experienced.  Did I get close?  Any idea why there was a creature at my destination and why it would try to scare me?  Or why I didn't go directly to my guide?  Or why I had to wait for him/her?   
43  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Any good books for learning more about the places we can travel to? on: October 13, 2016, 04:16:31
Yeah I actually found all three of them online, so I didn't have to go buy them.  Today I started reading Ultimate Journey, I only made it half way through Far Journeys because I couldn't make heads or tails of what I was reading - so confusing. 
44  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Any good books for learning more about the places we can travel to? on: October 12, 2016, 05:38:37
Thanks for the recommendations.  I bought a couple of them from Amazon.  I'm currently reading "Far Journeys" and I find it rather confusing too. 
45  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Any good books for learning more about the places we can travel to? on: October 09, 2016, 02:38:51
I would like to learn more about the nonphysical places you can travel to so I thought I'd read Robert Monroe's books.  But I found his first book "Journeys out of the body" very confusing.  Are there any other good books out there for learning more about the nonphysical that aren't so confusing?  Or that can help me make sense of what Robert Monroe talks about in his books?
46  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / The different planes on: October 01, 2016, 04:47:05
People talk about the different planes, such as the astral plane, the etheoric plane, the mental plane, etc.  When you astral project, how many different planes is it possible to go to? 

Are there any books out there that talk about people's experiences in these different planes? 
47  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can you get an EVP of your own voice while astral projecting? on: September 28, 2016, 04:43:42
You can even do it when your not projecting
Do what exactly? 

Do you mean get an EVP?

I just want to know if it's possible to record your own voice while out of body because I want to know where the voices on EVPs come from (what plane).
48  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Can you get an EVP of your own voice while astral projecting? on: September 26, 2016, 08:22:16
I've been wondering, whenever you capture an EVP or spirit voice on tape, are those beings on the astral plane?  And if so then you should be able to record yourself when you're astral projecting.  Can't any of you astral projectors that can project whenever you want test this out?  I see that there have already been two posts about this previously, yet nobody has done it.  Here's the other two posts:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/evp_experiments_and_ap-t19914.0.html

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/anyone_been_able_to_cause_evp_on_blank_tape_through_ap-t26948.0.html
49  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Do we really choose our parents before birth? on: October 26, 2015, 01:37:19
I know this is an old post, but I didn't see anybody mention astrology.  I think maybe we choose the right time (astrologically speaking) before we reincarnate.  It is very clear to me that there is something to astrology, and how the planetary energies effect our personalities.  When I read about my sign in astrology books it fits me perfectly, while the other signs do not.  It also seem to fit the people in my family pretty well.  I have also tried to guess a couple of people's sun signs and have been correct.  It wasn't luck, but educated guesses based upon what I have read about knew about those signs. 

So I believe we pick the right time (astrologically speaking) to incarnate based upon our plans for that life.  For example, they say Capricorns are natural born leaders - maybe we choose such a sign and time to incarnate when we want to experience such a role.  I have worked with a couple of Capricorns in the past, and while they weren't managers or in positions of leadership, their natural ability to lead was still very evident.  They just seem to want to take control of situations and tell other people what to do.  Not in a domineering way or anything.  The Capricorns that I've known were good people, I didn't see them as being bossy, they just naturally take the lead to get a job done.  Nothing wrong with that.  My nephew is just a kid and he's a Capricorn.  Interestingly, I have noticed that he likes to play and pretend that he is in charge.  Smiley  He also likes to watch shows on tv where somebody else is playing the role of being in charge. 

So maybe once we've narrowed down the right time (astrologically speaking) to reincarnate, based upon our plans for that life, then we choose between the parents that are pregnant at that time, weighing the pros and cons before deciding upon one. 

I have read a few books about hypnotic regressions to life-between-lives.  And from what I've read, it sounds like the soul doesn't join with the body until later on in the pregnancy.  Sometimes not until the baby is about to be born. 
50  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Is the white light a trick to keep us reincarnating on prison planet earth? on: October 22, 2015, 04:19:47
Interesting video.  Notice that when the opening of the light closes it takes the shape of a reptilian eye.  Is that just a coincidence?  They say they like to hide the truth out in the open right in front of us, like in our movies. 

Seems like in the past I've also heard someone talk about beings that try to keep you from astral projecting.  Has anybody experience that?  Getting pushed back into your body or whatever?  I'm very inexperienced, but I have had an experience where I was trying to summon a spirit guide, and a being I assumed was a guide, asked me what I was doing there.  In a tone of voice that implied I shouldn't be there. 
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4