The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 22, 2018, 17:08:29

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
51  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Blacking out and finding yourself in the non-physical - how do you do it? on: April 19, 2015, 02:28:48
In the book "My Big Toe" by Thomas Campbell, he talks about how when he was like 7 or 8 he had some playmates in the non-physical that would pull him out of body.  When they did this it was an easy exit - he didn't have to go through the vibration stage which can seem very violent, instead he would black out for a second and then find himself out of his body thanks to their assistance.  I have also heard other people describe their experiences similarly in that they too would black out for a second and find themselves in the non-physical. 

He said later he decided he wanted to learn how to exit on his own without their help, but they discouraged it.  They said this way is easier.  But, he insisted on trying.  And when he tried to project out on his own it was different and harder.  He would experience the vibration stage which got really intense and it keep him from projecting.  So he gave up on that and went back to doing it the easy way with their help. 

I'm just curious about this way of doing it because I've never experienced blacking out for a second and finding myself in non-physcial.  Is it easier to do it that way than to go through the vibration stage which can get very intense?  How can you get yourself to black out like that?  Is it only possible to do that with assistance from the non-physical? 
52  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: First Astral Projection frome the waking state!!! Well need your opinion... on: April 19, 2015, 02:06:07
I don't get the mini dreams like you guys talk about.  Instead my awareness might shift after a while. It can sometimes take an hour.  And I experience the vibration stage which i can't seem to get past because it can be pretty intense.  Why do you think I don't experience the mini dreams?  Is it because I try to stop my thoughts completely?  I get to the point where I'm just relaxing into the nothingness without thinking. 

Also, with this mini dream method, does it allow you to bypass the vibrational stage? 

And can you reach "astral awareness" with this method, instead of just "lucid awareness"?
53  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Are we shifting dimensions when astal projecting and when we get the Holy Spirit on: April 09, 2015, 06:10:02
Ok, I get that the dimensions aren't actually separate places, but are in fact projections out of consciousness, just like this so called physical reality which isn't really physical or solid at all, but is likewise a projection.  But, when people talk about dimensions and they say we're currently in the 3rd dimension (of perception), or 4th dimension (depending on who you ask) and you hear Bashar (entity channeled by Darryl Anka) talk about how he's from the 5th dimension were he can move around in time more freely, are they talking about the same thing we are when they use the term dimensions here?  When Bashar says he's from the 5th dimension, is that the same as one of these places we perceive ourselves to be when dreaming or projecting?  Astral projectors do say you can move around in time more freely when astral projecting. 

Here's the way I understand all of this.  Let me know if I'm right or wrong:

Nothing is truly solid, it is just perceived to be.  Everything is made of energy or light which is projected from consciousness - which gives the illusion of a holographic reality (a construct), as if we were in a simulation.  Like the holodeck experience from StarTrek.  Consciousness is One (God/Source), but is also perceived to be fragmented in to many (you, me, and everyone else).  Each individual consciousness projects its own version of reality in all of these seeming dimensions, but, can become aware of its Oneness with God and others in any of these dimensions (expanded awareness).  Consciousness is not actually in any of these dimensions, as I said, it just perceives itself to be.  The dimensions are actually in consciousness.  Maybe a better word for dimension is "frequency domain" since it's all energy or light.  In this frequency domain we call the physical, all physical forms (projections) are perceived within a certain frequency range.  We only hear sounds within the range of 20 Hz - 20,000 Hz.  We only see colors within the rainbow range, etc. 

I was thinking that these other dimension were just other frequency domains that are currently outside our perception, but that we can shift in to.  And that that's what is happening when we astral project or dream.  There are after all different sounds associated with the different planes, like the sound of buzzing bees for the astral plane.  I think the physical plane is associated with the sound of lightening if I'm not mistaken, etc.  I guess "plane" is just another word for the constructed reality projected in that particular frequency domain?

But, then I thought, why then don't people perceive other colors, instead of the same colors, when they're perceiving these other frequency domains?  I was thinking they would see different or new colors, but maybe not.  If you think about the way sound works, colors might be similar.  Notice that on a piano you have Do, Re, Me, Fa, So, La, Ti, Do.  Seven sounds before they all start repeating again at other octaves.  If a sounds is say 70 Hz at one octive, it will be 140 Hz the next octive up - double the vibration, yet the sound sounds very similar, just different in pitch.  So maybe colors work the same way?

Maybe all of this explains why some people are able to see ghost and spirits and angels - because they're able to perceive past that normal range of perception into other dimensions (frequency domains), even if only momentarily.  Like the Holy Spirit experience.  Usually when people say they got filled with the Holy Spirit they felt some kind of physical sensations in their body.  The body isn't real or solid, it's just energy/light that's being projected from consciousness.  But when they shift into another frequency range their projected body has to shift also giving rise to the sensations felt.  I guess their vibration speeds up, which might be why some people feel an adrenaline rush when they get the Holy Ghost and go running around the church.  And why we feel the vibration stage before astral projecting as well as the heart chakra speeding up. 

Also, if you ever been in an emergency situation, you might have noticed how times seems to stand still in those moments.  And a sense of peace can come over you.  The same with zen moments. I'm guessing we are shifting frequencies to some extent at those moments too?

54  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Are we shifting dimensions when astal projecting and when we get the Holy Spirit on: April 08, 2015, 02:12:00
Nice reply - it feels right. 

Whan you " get the Holy Spirit" the experience is an increased awareness of something that is always there.

Is it also a dimensional shift though or not?  And when we astral project and dream are we shifting dimensions? 

You do the same thing with phasing or astral projection. But where you go with that depends on your beliefs and focus at that time.

Does that mean we can use the shift for healing as well?  Is that what's going on with faith healing? - the person feels the shift (Holy Spirit) and that makes it easier for them to believe they can be healed?

55  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Are we shifting dimensions when astal projecting and when we get the Holy Spirit on: April 07, 2015, 07:27:34
It's been a while since I've tried astral projecting. I guess I get sick of not succeeding that I give up for a while.  Anyway. I gave it another try today and I did get to the point where there was a shift in consciousness or shift in awareness - I really don't know what this shift is or how to put it in words, but I'm sure you experienced projectors know what I'm talking about.  I've experienced it before, and I know that the vibration stage often follows or can accompany the shift. 

First I stop thinking kind of like you do when falling asleep at night.  So I think what is happening is that my brain activity level is going from beta (active/thinking) state, to alpha (less active/less thinking), and maybe even into theta, I'm not sure.  But, at some point there is this shift that takes place.  If you were falling asleep at night it would probably be the point where you actually fall asleep, but since I'm trying to stay awake that doesn't happen.  Instead a shift takes place.  What is this shift exactly, does anybody know?  Is it what is felt when you go into the theta brainwave state?  Is it my awareness expanding from the body to more than the body?  From local awareness to non-local awareness?  Although I still feel very much in the body.  Something feels different at this point, like I'm losing consciousness - not becoming unconscious, just becoming less conscious or awake.  Like I'm going into dream awareness. 

I've heard it said that we are multi-dimensional beings and that when we astral project or dream we are really just shifting our awareness to another dimension.  Do you think that is what the shift is?  The vibration stage, the sound of buzzing, feeling like you're vibrating, and the speeding up of the heart chakra.  If it's true that everything in the physical world including our bodies are made of energy and not really solid, then perhaps we're just feeling the vibrational change as we shift from one dimension to another? 

This leads to my next question, something I've been wondering about.  Church folks will talk about something they call "getting the Holy Ghost" or "getting filled with the Holy Spirit".  When this happens sometimes people even receive miraculous physically healings.  I think that is because people feel a real shift take place inside them - like with astral projection.  I think their vibration speeds up, and because of that they feel different, they feel something which they call "the holy spirit", and because of that change it makes it easier for them to believe or have faith in a miracle.

Years ago, I wanted to know what it felt like to "get the Holy Spirit".  I wanted to know what these people were experiencing.  So I prayed for it.  I asked to be filled with the Holy Spirit even though I figured it was probably just energy that they were labeling the Holy Spirit. I imagine a kundalini experience to be the same thing - correct me if I'm wrong.  Interestingly, I prayed for it a couple of times and then like the next day a couple of church guys came knocking on my front door.  I had some health issue and they said they wanted to pray for me.  So right there on my front porch these guys put their hands on my shoulders and prayed for my healing.  I didn't end up getting healed, but I did end up getting what I had been praying for.  While they were praying for me I suddenly started feeling different.  I felt like I was floating.  I felt lite as a feather.  I looked down to make sure my feet were still touching the porch, and they were even though it didn't feel like it.  I also felt a swirling sensation of energy in my stomach area which rose up into my chest.  A lot of people describe their experiences with getting the Holy Spirit very similarly.  A friend of mine said he felt like a 100 pound weight came off of him when he received the Holy Ghost. 

So what's really going on here?  Is there a connection between the shift we experience when trying to astral project and the shift people experience when "getting the Holy Spirit"?  Are both of these experiences shifts in awareness from the physical dimension to another dimension - astral dimension or whatever you want to call it?  Is that why both experiences are accompanied by vibrational/energetic sensations and like an expanded awareness? 

Does this mean that we can use this shift for more than just launching into an out-of-body experience (astral projecting), but also to help boost our faith for a physical healing and manifest it?  And if prayer and church music can bring on this shift and "Holy Spirit" experience, then why couldn't they also be used to get out of the body (astral project)? 
56  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Using a sleep mask on: June 29, 2014, 00:38:21
Why not use one of those REM dream masks if you're going to be wearing a mask anyway.  They're suppose to help induce lucid dreams.  I bought one before, but I just couldn't stand sleeping with a mask on my face. 
57  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: I dream of places I've never been on: June 28, 2014, 23:08:56
Did you ever try to figure out where you were in your dreams like this?  I think some of them might be past lives as well.  In one of mine I was told very clearly that I was in Australia.  And I did see a flag right before asking that which I was not familiar with, along with other things that were different from where I live.  I think that one must have been a past life because that would be a long boat ride to Australia since I have no intention of ever flying in a plane.  Also, when I started speaking in the dream I was talking with an accent. 

In another one of these dreams I was in a beautiful place in nature.  There was a river as well as rope bridges going across the river.  I was younger than I am now and I believe I was pushed into the river and drowned.  And In another dream I was in a different place in nature looking down at a river from above. I believe after asking, I was told that I was someplace in Georgia.  Maybe, I should also be asking what year it is.

All of these kinds of dreams like this that I've had lately have to do with being in some beautiful place in nature, and there is usually a river nearby.  That seems to be a theme.  Even if some of them are places I have visited in a past lives and some are places I will later visit in this life, there must be some reason that I'm dreaming about these places now - this particular theme, wouldn't you think?
58  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / I dream of places I've never been on: June 28, 2014, 02:47:40
I had a dream this morning.  One of those dreams where I could swear I was actually there at a place that really exists (happens to me sometimes).  The thing about these kinds of dreams is that I will notice seeing things that at first I'm not sure what I'm looking at.  It's like it takes a minute to realize what something is that I'm seeing.  And that makes me think it must be a real place because my mind isn't conjuring it up.  It feels more like I'm seeing something that really exists, somewhere that I've never been to that I'm seeing for the first time, and that is why it takes a minute for me to understand what I'm seeing.  And with these dreams I realize that it isn't real - that I'm in the non-physical.  And I always feel like I have to get to someone before I wake up so that I can ask them where I am.  Because if this place really exists somewhere in the world, I'd like to know where.

This dream starts outside.  Seems like I'm seeing a gas station at first.  And there are pop machines. I'm walking by reaching into each of them to see if any of them have change sitting in them. One does and I decide to get something to drink with it.  But, I realize that I don't drink soda pop.  Scene shift - Now I'm inside and they have like a little restaurant area.  I read that they have tea, but then when I look again I don't see it again.  I keep looking wondering where I read that, but it wasn't there now - it disappeared. I think my awareness was triggered at this point because of that and I walk out of this place.

I notice the steps going down from the door are wooden which is not like most places where I'm from.  In fact, the whole place had a natural wood feel to it -  maybe it was a log house.  As I walk out and to the left I am surprised to see a river flowing, curving around, just a few feet in front of me.  Realizing that I can't go that way, I turn the other direction to my right.  As I'm looking at the pathway that direction I see these black things sticking up along the side of the path.  I didn't know what they were at first, but then I realized that they were like those things you see at national parks which tell you about what you're looking at, the area, the history, etc.  So I thought this place must be a park or tourist hot spot.  This pathway ran parallel to the river which is now to my right. If you were reading these things you'd be facing the water. 

This was a very beautiful interesting place.  I see something to my left that took me a moment to realize what it was.  It was a pathway that went down the hill and over a little bridge, but the pathway was completely fenced or caged in - even the top of it. Not sure what that was for.

Further up the hill and slightly to the right I can see that there is a basketball court.  Although from my point of view I just see the basketball goals sticking up.  I make my way up the hill because there are people up there and I want to ask someone where I am.  When I get closer to the top I can see something I couldn't see from the bottom of the hill.  People were playing a basketball game and somehow they had these huge images of the players being projected out for everyone to see.  It was like I was viewing a projection or hologram of them which made them seem bigger than life and clearly viewable to the full audience.  I don't know how big the audience was because I didn't want to be in a crowd of people and it sounded like there were more people than I originally thought.  So I turned to go back down the hill and find someone else to ask.  But, that's when I woke up.  Sad

Why do I sometimes dream about being places that I've never been to before?  They seem so real - I'm seeing things I just feel I wouldn't have dreamt or conjured up on my own, and some things even take a moment for me to figure out what they are.  I've also noticed that these dreams are always places where the scenery is beautiful, places in nature, unlike where I live.  A river is nearby in a few of these dreams.  I don't live anywhere near a river in reality.  Another commonality between these dreams is that I gain awareness that I'm dreaming or in the non-physical and then thinking it could be a real place I try to ask someone where I am. 

Because of the reoccurring aspects it makes me wonder if this is interpretable, but other aspects of it make me feel like it's a real place I'm visiting.  I'm not sure what to make of these kinds of dreams.  Any thoughts?
59  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Using simulations to trigger astral awareness on: May 12, 2014, 02:58:21
I think that someone who know how to make videos should make us some and put them on Youtube. 
60  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Are there supplements worth doing? on: May 12, 2014, 02:55:09
I was thinking you said glutamine at first, but you said galantamine.   Looks like that is an Alzheimers medication - doesn't sound natural. 

The valerian root might be a good natural supplement to take during the day when you want to AP from the waking state, because it would help you to relax.  The doctor had me on klonopin one time and that made my body very relaxed - didn't want to move.  I don't usually have any trouble relaxing myself.  I meditate occasionally so I can usually get very relaxed very quickly, but valerian root might help one to relax into the experience a bit and not resist the vibrations and fluttering heart stage when it occurs. 

61  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / chemical warfare coming down in the rain on: May 12, 2014, 02:24:03
I dreamt that it was raining.  But, this rain was clearly different.  It was as if there was something in the rain that came back up into the air after it hit the ground.  At first, I went into this building with my mom and sister thinking that what's in the rain might be toxic.  My mom seemed to be stupidly poking around outside taking her time getting in out of this rain.  We realized that there were some windows that were broken so we didn't stay there for long. 

Scene shift
We're in a car. I am literally pulling mucus out of my throat as if it were thick as a rope.  And it just kept coming.  I have asthma in real life which causes me to have excessively thick mucus when I'm not taking medicine for it. Although my mucus isn't as bad as it's depicted in this dream. 

Scene shift
We're at this place. They are keeping everybody there because of the chemical warfare coming down in the rain.  They are passing out these things that are similar to plastic bags.  They are for people to put over their face when they're outside so they don't breath in the toxic poison.  I see a few dead bodies of those who didn't make it.  I am talking to this woman telling her that I don't have my medicine on me and I need it badly. They won't let me go after it.  She tells me they will get me some medicine if I can wait until 2:00 AM. 

Sure hope this dream isn't precognitive. 
62  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Using simulations to trigger astral awareness on: May 12, 2014, 01:53:39
I'm probably not the first person to think of this, but I never heard anybody else talk about it.  So, I thought I'd share this idea.

In one of my recent NP experiences where I was trying to go to a friends house, I saw myself zooming in our her house as if I was zooming in to a google earth map.  Last night, I was messing around with google earth again, and it's no wonder I saw that google earth map in the NP experience.  When you zoom in to a location on google earth, seeing the images moving and coming closer to you almost makes it feel like you are moving.  And when you are in ground view and moving along a road with your mouse, again, seeing the movement and traveling through these images makes it feel like you're moving -like a simulator.  Somewhat similar to how it sometimes feels in the NP when you are moving or flying. 

Messing around with google earth kind of made me feel like I was sensitizing myself to that feeling of movement.  Got me thinking that if you did that enough while at the same time using affirmations or subliminals, you could possibly program yourself to attract such experiences in the NP (at night while sleeping) and trigger awareness.  Wouldn't have to necessarily use google earth.  Could find a video that makes you feel like you're moving while watching it, like:

A race car speeding down the track - seen from the drivers perspective.
Superman flying through the sky - seen from superman's perspective.
A jet flying through the air - seen from the pilots perspective.
One of them screen visuals that make it look like you're moving through a tunnel. 

Just add in some subliminal messages or affirm your intent to AP while watching it, and watch it before going to bed every night.
63  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Confused about my experiences on: May 12, 2014, 01:13:02
I have no doubt that you have to have a strong purpose and level of intent, since I had to keep repeating my intent over and over to myself before falling asleep.  I have tried to do it again the following nights but have failed.  I think that's because I didn't build up my intent like I did the first two nights.  I had a much stronger desire the first two nights.  I think that by repeating my intention over and over like an affirmation before falling asleep, it helps to get the message to the subconscious so it will make it happen for me - make me aware when I'm in the NP that I'm in the NP. 

I noticed you mention "the old system of traveling".  Is there a new system of traveling that is perhaps easier? 

Xanth describes 3 levels of awareness that we experience in the NP - dream awareness, lucid awareness, and astral awareness.  You mentioned that our subconscious also has a say in where we end up.  That got me wondering if that is true in all 3 of those levels of awareness or is that just the case in dream awareness and sometimes lucid awareness?  Clearly the case in dream awareness.  And I have had lucid dreams where I had some control but not complete control.  But, what about in astral awareness.  Maybe we never fully have control, I suppose the subconscious even effects our experience while we're awake. 

64  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Confused about my experiences on: May 10, 2014, 21:23:46
I intended to travel to my friend Ellen to make sure she's alright, but instead ended up in front of the blonde haired woman.  The only reason I can come up with for suddenly appearing in front of this blonde haired lady is that maybe she was my friend Ellen in a previous life, and for some reason I accidentally traveled to her in another time (not sure if that kind of thing happens).  Or perhaps she was a guide who's not doing her job.  Smiley

The reason I think past life is because there was mention of Atlantis, plus any time I appear different looking in a dream or NP experience, I always consider that it could have been a past life.  Although, I realize that time is an illusion and so all of our lives are actually happening simultaneously, they still seem to be sequential to us. 

I guess I need to let go of that fear that people are going to see me.  It's just that if they happen to see you suddenly appear while they are driving or something it could cause an accident. I'm definitely not psychically sensitive.  I have lived in a house that was haunted at one point.  I could sense a presence, but I never saw it.  I also worked in a restaurant where employees and customers have reported seeing ghosts in there.  But, I never saw them, as badly as I wanted to.  I even looked around for them.   I have seen my dog's astral body on a couple of occasions while he was sleeping though.  But, only for a brief second out of the corner of my eye.  Maybe that's why I fear someone my see me and freak out.
65  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Confused about my experiences on: May 09, 2014, 23:25:10
What did I expect to happen when I started down this path?  Well, I didn't expect to understand everything right away.  But, all of my questions that I asked (which I put in bold), I figured were probably common experiences.  I just thought that more experienced Apers might have a better understanding than me about why some of these types of experiences happen.   

Here are the questions I asked.  I didn't mean for them to sound complex.  To me, they all sound like they're probably common experiences. 

Questions about struggling to teleport (traveling issues)
Finding ourselves in odd places and not know why we're there.  (I know I've seen some other posts on that one) 
Seemingly communicating with people from past lives.  (happened to me a few times - I can't be the only one)
Distant communication (not face to face)
Worrying about people seeing me while out of the body (don't want to freak them out)
66  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Confused about my experiences on: May 08, 2014, 23:38:21
Hadn't even occurred to me that the blond haired woman could be a guide, although I guess it's possible.  That's the first time I recall seeing her.  There was another time when I saw a woman in the NP that I thought might be a guide, but I don't think it's the same woman.  Although, both times it was as if they were communicating with me and I wasn't able to recall anything said later.  Sad   I hate that. 

If she was my guide though, why would she have asked me how I got there?  Wouldn't she have already known the answer to that? 

67  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Switching body's on: May 08, 2014, 01:40:09
Well, if you're a female and you have a nice body, I'd think about.  Smiley 

I'm kidding. 

Maybe half kidding.

68  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Confused about my experiences on: May 06, 2014, 03:30:48
I've been having more awareness during the dream state of being in the NP.  And that is because I have been trying to set the intention, before going to sleep each night, to travel to a friend. I am concerned about a friend that I haven't heard from in over two weeks. We normally talk on Messenger like every day (for the past couple years) so it is not like her to go this long without talking to me.  I'm worried that something bad might have happened, like maybe she got in a car accident or something.  So I have been trying to set the intent to AP to her before going to sleep, because I want to know if she's alright.  But, being new at this I am confused about my experiences, so I would like to see if any you experienced travelers can make sense of any of my confusions. I put those questions in bold. 

The night before last I became aware that I was in the NP. I remembered my intention to go check on my friend. She lives in the Philippines on the other side of the world.  I thought that if I try to fly or travel to her that I would probably end up waking up before I even get there, because it always seems like once you become lucid or aware you tend to wake up shortly after.  So instead I thought it would be best to just imagine myself at her house and be there instantly. I'm pretty sure i have traveled instantly like that in the past but the last couple of times I can't seem to make it happen - what is up with that?  Is there a reason for that?

Anyway, instead I saw a white fence. And I noticed that on the other side of this fence was a grave yard. Hopefully I saw that because I'm afraid something bad might have happened to my friend, and not because she's actually dead.  That would suck.

Suddenly, the next thing I'm aware of is standing in front of this blonde haired woman in another location. She seemed to be an important person and she had straight blonde hair. She says something about me having questions.  I said, "Who are you?".  She didn't answer but replied with a question of her own which was "how did you get here?"  I had no idea where I was, who she was, or how I got there.  I just appeared there for some unknown reason.  Why does that happen?  Why do we find ourselves in places and not know why we're there?

It was as if she knew who I was, but I didn't know her or at least didn't remember who she was.  I thought maybe I am seeing someone from a past life.  Sometimes I have experiences like that, that I think must be past lives, but yet how could I be interacting with someone in the past from the present?  Does anybody understand these types of experiences?

She said something like "I know you wanted to help, but it's too late, Atlantis is under attack" (or Atlantis is in trouble). She didn't say we were in Atlantis, but there was mention of Atlantis being in trouble or under attack.  Then I saw an image of this attack which was like seeing many lights in the night sky. As if i was seeing all this activity going on in Atlantis on a screen. 

At another point I happen to see myself as if I was seeing into a mirror. I looked different. my neck was all hairy like an animal although I appeared to be human. And I had some orange in my hair on the top of my head. 

At another point, that same woman starting communicating with me again, but this time it didn't seem face to face. It seemed like she was broadcasting a message to me from a distance. And I couldn't make out all that she said. Does that sound familiar to anyone - distant broadcasts?  What is that about? 

Was all of that just a dream? Or could it have been a communication from a past life acquaintance.  Could this blonde haired woman be my friend in a past life? Maybe that's why I appeared before her, because I had the intention of going to my friend (although I didn't mean to travel to a past life her). It didn't feel like a dream.  I was even aware of moving my astral arms and legs during the experience.
--------------------
Last night, I again set the intention to become aware that I'm in the NP so that I could travel to my friend and check on her again. This time when I become lucid I thought it best to actually travel to her, since teleporting to her didn't work the night before. Suddenly, it's as if I'm looking at a google earth-like map.  And just like Google earth, I intended to go to her house and it was like I was zooming into the map getting closer and closer to ground level - to her house. I didn't feel like I was flying this time. I have had experiences like that before, but this time it was like I was just looking at a map zooming in.  But, right before getting to ground level it turned black and I thought I had woken up. 

I was so frustrated, I was so sure I woke up and ruined my chance. Suddenly, I'm lying in a bed that I at first thought was mine.  I punched this thing on the headboard out of frustration because I thought I had awaken, but then I realized that I don't have a headboard and that it wasn't my bed. I thought maybe I was lying in my friends bed. I saw some details on this headboard that is hard to describe, but I know I could pick it out of a line up of pictures of beds if I saw it again. 

I seemed to be stuck on my right side, I couldn't move to get a good look around to see her.  That might have had something to do with that fact that my physical body was actually sleeping on my right side.  I saw something next to the bed.  I reached out to feel it because my vision was blurry. At first I thought it was a desk chair, but I think it must have been some kind of exercise equipment because it had like a pulley thing on the underside of the arm.  Then a person came around the bottom of the bed where I could see them and it startled the crap out of me, and I came out of the experience.  And I worry that someone might see me as an apparition or something.  I don't want to give anyway a heart attack? 

I'm pretty sure btw, that I'm unintentionally haunting my childhood home because I have had so many lucid dreams where I go back there for some reason.  I guess because I lived there for the first 16 years of my life, so it makes up a large part of my life. Is there anyway to make sure nobody can see me?

69  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Inducing a lucid dream or AP from a subliminal recording while sleeping on: May 01, 2014, 10:34:48
Really, that's an interesting idea.  Can the subconscious learn and retain things while you're asleep with no effort on your part?  I've heard that Edgar Cayce was able to sleep on a book and wake up knowing everything in it, although that's a little different.  I'm curious how it would influence your sleep and dreams though.  When you did that, did you find yourself learning in your dreams?  Because I would think you'd wake up feeling like you didn't get any rest - that would suck.   
70  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Inducing a lucid dream or AP from a subliminal recording while sleeping on: April 30, 2014, 04:56:58
When I was looking into hypnosis and subliminal messages a while back, I noticed that people seem to be split on the topic of whether or not subliminal messages are effective while you're sleeping.  Some people say that's the best time do it.  That's what worked the best for them and they swear by it.  Other say it doesn't work at all while you're sleeping.  That confused me.  Well, today it occurred to me that maybe it depends on what stage of sleep you're in when the subliminal recording is playing.  Maybe it works better when you're in REM. 

Then I thought that maybe that could be a good way to easily trigger a lucid dream or AP.  Or maybe even a sexual dream. 

So, here is what I was thinking.  You record some kind of relaxing sound that you can fall asleep to.  For me it would be the sound of a box fan because that's what helps me sleep.  The recording would play for a few hours.  But, since there's no way of knowing when you will be in the REM or dream phase of sleep you would just have to repeat your subliminal or hypnotic suggestion every so often.  Maybe every 45 minutes or so the background sound can drop down just a bit and you slip in the message in a soft relaxed voice.  Hoping that at some point in the night the message will go out while you're dreaming and be heard by the dreaming you. 

The message can be a simple as "Is this a dream?" or "Am I dreaming?".  Or you could make it a lot longer than that.  You could attempt to influence or take control of the dream with the recording - suggesting what's going to happen next.  Guiding the dream from the outside. 

What do you think?
71  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: precognition dream? on: April 30, 2014, 04:17:28
I just recently had a precognitive dream.  I dreamed that my cousin drove up in my car.  I woke up thinking that was odd, and I wondered why I would dream that he was driving my car.  That day my cousin happen to come over.  I didn't know he was going to come by.  He doesn't come over very often.  And it just so happens that he drove up in a vehicle that he just bought which happens to look a lot like mine.  Very similar in color.  I suddenly realized why I had dreamt that. 

A while back I dreamed that my mom and her boyfriend were fighting.  That day they end up getting into a fight which made me recall that dream I had that morning about them fighting. 

One day I dreamed that there was snow on the ground.  When I woke up there was snow on the ground, it had snowed.  I hadn't been following the weather and I had no idea that it was suppose to snow, but yet I dreamt it. 

I have had a couple of precognitive dreams about tornados.  In one dream I saw three tiny little tornados and the next day there had been three tornados sighted in neighboring towns.  Another time I dreamt about two little tornado that was a lot closer to home.  Latter that day there were reports of two tornadoes touching ground and one of them was right up the street from us.   

When something from a near future event ends up in our dreams, I don't think it's always about that thing.  Sometimes it is just a symbol that the subconscious uses to represent (in symbolic form) a current issue.  It has to get it's symbols from somewhere.  A lot of times it gets them from past or recent experiences.  Other times it gets them from near future experiences that haven't happened yet.   

One day I watched a movie which had a tornado in it.  Then, that night I had a dream that had a tornado in it.  That's common, a lot of people have that experience.  And they often assume the only reason they had that silly dream was because of the movie they watched the day before.  Sometimes the dream is really about something else though and the tornado is a symbol for something else.  And if they hadn't have watched that movie their subconscious probably would have just used a different symbol instead of the tornado.  I had a dream once about a tornado that kept coming and going.  It symbolized my anger or rage that kept coming and going the previous day.  There might be numerous ways that the subconscious could symbolize anger/rage other than using a tornado, but the subconscious often seems to take things from our past and recent events and use those as dream symbols.  And, it will also sometimes gets symbols from (the very near future) things that haven't happened yet.  Because after all, time is an illusion and the subconscious mind has access to these events just the same. 

I think everybody has precognitive type dreams.  But, it's harder to notice if you're not remembering, recording, and connecting the dreams to waking experiences. 
72  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: is this how dream journlings meant to work on: April 30, 2014, 02:39:54
I can see how recording your dreams could help you improve your NP/AP recall.  I didn't notice whether or not I had more lucid dreams around the time I was recording my dreams, but I might have.   

I'm not really sure what you mean by patterns, unless you just mean noticing that you tend to dream about certain things a lot.  I can definitely see the point of recording my dreams for the purpose of finding reoccurring elements that I can then use as a trigger to wake up in the dream.  That sounds like a good idea, trying to project from a waking state seems furiously impossible. 

But, as far as dreams being important for the purpose of interpreting them, I haven't had much luck with that.  Even though I've read several books on how to interpret your dreams.  I wonder about the authors that teach dream analysis and what the percentage is of how many of their dreams they're actually able to interpret.  For me, the percentage is very low. 

I feel like that if a dream is important to remember then your subconscious or your Higher Self will make sure that you do remember it.  I think it does that by waking you up at the end of it.  It has been proven that even people who claim they don't dream end up remembering dreams when they're are woken during REM activity.  Seems like when someone is sharing one of their dreams, it always ends up being the interpretable kind when they end by saying "and then I woke up".   Also, I think that when a dream is important we often get a feeling that it is important. 

EscapeVelocity, I'm not sure what you mean when you talk about expecting more from your dreams.  What else is there to expect?  If you're talking about expecting to become lucid and having the intent to consciously control the dream, I don't know how that would increase communication from your dream self.  The dream then becomes whatever you make of it. 
73  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: is this how dream journlings meant to work on: April 29, 2014, 00:07:17
Why is every dream important?  I would go back to keeping a dream journal if I believed that, but it just hasn't been my experience.  I didn't seem to get anything out of the vast majority of my dreams when I was keeping a dream journal.  Which is why I eventually quite writing them down. 

When I was recording them everyday, I found that I started remembering five or more dreams a night.  And some of these dreams would end up being more than a page long fully written out.  So it got to where I was spending a LOT of time writing down my dreams and trying to interpret them.  A lot of them I wasn't even able to interpret, they didn't even seem interpretable (symbolic).  And of the few here and there that I was successfully able to interpret, the majority of those were merely recapping a previous experience that I had within the last day or so.  Basically replying the experience with different symbols.  I call them recap dreams, and they made up probably ninety some percent of my interpretable dreams. 

I did notice having the occasional precognitive dream though after I started keeping a dream journal.  Which made me think that everybody has them, they just don't realize it because they're not remembering/recording their dreams. 

But, for those of you who do record your dreams everyday and find it valuable to do so, would be nice if you could elaborate on what you get out of it.  I'm curious as to what you're doing different than me because maybe I'm doing something wrong.  The little that I got from it didn't seem to warrant the time invested.   
74  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Could We Do An Experiment?? on: April 27, 2014, 01:36:20
Dolores Cannon has a couple of books on Jesus.  Someone already mentioned "Jesus and the Essenes". The other one is "They walked with Jesus".  I believe she said she gets information from different sources, not just past life regressions.  I think she also gets info from the akashic records, from other spirits or entities that come through, and from what sounds like a higher source which can speak through all of us during regressions when we're unconscious.  I believe she calls this the subconscious because she doesn't know what else to call it.  But, she says that it's not the same thing as how a psychiatrist would use the term.  She says that while she has regressed hundreds of people and they all speak with their own voice, at times it's like the same intelligence will come through different people.  It sounded like this intelligence can pick up the conversation with her where it left off when it was coming through another person.  Personally, I don't think this is the subconscious.  I think it is the Higher Self, or what Christians call the Holy Spirit.  Maybe you could also call it the collective consciousness or superconscious.  But, in any case, it seems like this particular source of info would be ego free. 

I felt like her info on Jesus made sense.  It felt right, but I think there is more to the story.  Personally, I do believe that he survived the crucifixion.  Because clearly he didn't resurrect 3 days later in a new body - people report seeing him again with his wounds and his body was missing from the tomb.  Both indicate that he had the same physical body.  In psychic Silvia Browns book on Jesus, her info suggests that he survived and lived into his 80s.  Interestingly, in the book "The Jesus Papers", the author comes to some of the same conclusions as Silvia Brown based upon his data. 

I also noticed similarities between Edgar Cayce's book on Atlantis and Dolores Cannon's.  One thing they both talk about is how the Atlantians mixed people with animals to get things like mermaids and centairs. 
75  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I read a post about reptillians tell me what you think on: April 27, 2014, 00:46:42
Is it even possible to verify though astral projection the presence of reptillians in our government, or whether the moon is hallow?  I am a newbie so I really don't know the answer to that.  But, from what I've read about the astral plane, it's not an exact duplicate of the physical plane is it?  I thought our thoughts instantly manifest on the astral plane.  If you think about a table it automatically appears right? So if you expect to see a solid moon or a hallow moon, you would see what you expect wouldn't you? 
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4