The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 22, 2019, 10:02:15

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16
26  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can this be done in the astral plane and in the akashic records? on: April 25, 2017, 03:07:41
Thanks,

This is a very good post. When I learn to astral project / start astral projecting (I bought a book from Amazon called "Mastering astral projection") I was planning on doing a little bit at a time. Also if I were to review another persons life. I would only try to do weeks to months every projection. I know what you're saying is correct. It's like the mind trying to absorb infinity like two mirrors facing each other. I"m only going to do one topic (or subject) each projection or lucid dream. Also the author of the book I said I bought says when first learning projection to do it for only 30 seconds to a minute. Then re-enter your body.

Are there any books (other than Xanth's or Robert Monroe) that talks about phasing?

Some people say that people like Einstein, Newton, etc... probably unconsciously tapped into the akashic records.

Thanks.

Phasing is something that develops as you keep experiencing the astral, you can read stuff on it and try to acquire this ability by practicing it or you can let it come to you naturally.
I discovered that I was phasing only after I read a few posts on the forums about it, I didn't even know what it was and I was already doing it, so it's not that difficult.
When you start tapping into the astral and it gets more and more common, eventually you'll have a shift in your thinking methods and you'll only have to get into that "zone" where you can go phasing as you like.

Einstein and Newton did a lot of studies, and they had very high IQ's, their rapidity of solving problems and their way of thinking was already developed before they made all these theories.
Most of their knowledge came from books.
They might have tapped consciously or unconsciously into the Astral Realm but I don't think the Akashic Records have anything to do with this.
They saw the things they needed to see at the right time.
There's a difference between theorizing on a subject and keeping the theories going until you find something valuable and having a vision from the astral where everything is magically laid down before your eyes.
If I remember correctly, Einstein was still trying to find the god's equation on his death bed and never achieved it.
If he would've actually tapped into Akashic Records unconsciously or consciously he would probably have continued or at least tried to find a way back there until he found the answers he needed.

For Newton, I don't know, my knowledge on his findings except the formula for gravity are very limited.
He may have experienced the akashic records for a brief instant when the apple fell on his head or next to him... Who know's?

Everyone has it's own way of doing things, all you have to do is find yours by experimenting.
27  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can this be done in the astral plane and in the akashic records? on: April 24, 2017, 01:18:29
I believe the Akashic Records are there only to teach wisdom and ways of thinking, also to feel emotions from certain situations felt by other people and your past lives. See someone's vague memories.
I believe it's also possible to learn mathematics and science etc., but would really be an inefficient way to do so.
I've only experienced the Akashic Records once and to me felt like a gigantic library filled with experiences covering almost infinite area in a somewhat void space (so vast that you couldn't see the walls and it was pitch black when you looked at the horizon).

What I mean when I say it's an inefficient way learn thing is that there's too much information. The human brain cannot keep all this information.
You would go around and try to learn something about mathematics but you'd soon be overwhelmed by the excitement and start reading everything on the subject only to forget everything you understood or make very little logical assessment of the things you have learned.
Akashic Records is a nice place, great wisdom to be learned from it, but only if you look at the outside and not the inside.
(Like the mainframe computer in a supercomputer: You only look at the main screen containing all the informations, not the hundreds of supercomputers)

It's not a place for humans to wander around casually learning random things that have barely any significance in the human world.
Most of the stuff learned from the astral planes for that matter have barely any significance in the human world.
Things we learn over there are for the after life. It's plain and simple.
The basic stuff we learn over there provide us with insight on the after life, it provides us with the inner proof that we know without doubt that there is life after death.
Unless you're in a situation where you need the Akashic Records because you have no answers to a current life problem that might've happened in your past lifes or someone' else life then I don't know why you would go there.
I actually happened to appear in the Akashic Records by accident, it wasn't even intentional and when I arrived there my reaction was to think to myself: -Wow! So these are what they refer to as Akashic Records.

I don't want to deny what people say about it but honestly... A place this gigantic, and people saying you can just go and wander around finding everything you're looking for in an instant and remembering most of the technical stuff... I don't believe it one bit.
I think that people see the place and they're like me except that instead of taking the time to admire the thing in itself, they get overwhelmed into actually going inside and reading/learning about all the stuff they want.
I think that as soon as you get overwhelmed like that, you actually end up your phasing/projection and just let yourself get carried away by your imagination thinking that all the things you learn is actually the real thing.

Otherwise we'd just see geniuses all over the world and they would all have figured the longevity and immortality formulas by now.
Akashic Records are made in the astral realm and in the cosmos for the astral beings/cosmic beings. It's like their "Fubu" thing, For us, by us.
Sure you can wander around about the place and learn a few things from it, somehow phase at the right time into it when you're in a dangerous situation and somehow learn how to get out of it in real life, but other than that, you'll only require going there on special occasions when you actually are part of being a permanent astral being...

There's good stuff in there, but nothing close to "I'll just walk in there and learn mathematics for fun".
You can do this much easier in real life and actually remember what you've just learned from reading a book.
And I'm saying this because how I've felt it, it's mostly life/afterlife experiences recorded there.
So if you'd want to learn mathematics there here is what it would look like:

1- You Astral Project
2- You start focusing already in a projection
3- You focus on your destination: Akashic Records
4- You teleport/move your astral body there
5- Try to remember what you wanted to learn in real life
6- Actually start searching for that specific thing
7- Find the book/memory you were looking for but actually you have to view your or someone else's previous life
8- Search in that person's memory where they started learning mathematics (see where I'm going now?)
9- Actually trying to focus enough so you can read the book that they were actually reading.
10- Understanding it. And for some rare people:
11- Remembering it

And that's if that person is not getting interrupted all the time by their life's situation. I mean... You'd be looking at multiple (increasingly more difficult every level) levels of focus.
Some people can skip 1-2-3-4 and already be in the Akashic Records via phasing and sometimes even more when you are on adrenaline and in a crazy dangerous type of situation in your real life and you need an answer extremely fast or you're going to die, but man...
It would literally be as if you were looking throught 7 different sized magnifying lenses...
28  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Quick "Astral Related" Question. on: April 14, 2017, 07:21:35
I have a very wandering kind of mind yet I'm always focused, the way my brain works I don't think I'll ever get to stop doing it.
Sometimes I just go and fix a spot and some small questions hit me and are almost instantly answered.
As soon as I start wondering off I can focus on the calm and I can just sit there and relax.
I always have Lucid Dreams but don't remember almost any of them because I let them come and go. Sometimes I'll catch a dream in the morning and try to remember what I was doing and I'm like -Oh yeah that was really cool I had no idea I could do that! And I'll have a grin on my face for a few seconds.
I don't project as often tho... When I focus on projecting for some reasons, I find the answers I'm looking for before even reaching the astral realm.
I often get those "downloads" sessions where everything seems to just complete puzzles.
I think I mostly get astral projections within my Lucid Dreams.

That's about it, I don't put much energy into it anymore, I just receive the energy and send it back.
29  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How defenceless is the body? on: April 14, 2017, 07:07:27
Most of my senses resonate in my astral realm when I project. Like a gong that would just alert me that something is going on in the physical.
And the resonance kinda tell me exactly what it's about so I can immediately choose to snap back to my body or ignore it and continue the projection.
The astral realm communication is very fast and clear. Color shifts/ambient colors also communicate everything happening very fast whether Astral or Physical.

At least that always worked for me.
30  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How are you sure astral projection does not end when we die physically? on: March 29, 2017, 05:52:40
Astral Projection does end when you die...
I don't want to spice things up here but when you die you're no longer "Projecting" into the astral planes, you ARE there.
So you technically are no longer projecting yourself there with your consciousness.

Your consciousness is always active, somehow even if you would be banished in the void you'd still escape it eventually.
I'll try my best to explain this in English because even in my primary language it's tough to find the words for it.
I might have to give a few references about the Wu Chi, this is kind of complex but very simple at the same time.
It's all about the base foundations of the Yin and Yang.

Your consciousness is in an eternal state of Yin and Yang unless you consciously change it.
But this Yin and Yang is not without an origin.
This origin is the Wu Chi, it's like the number Zero, this is the nothingness.
Then emerges the number one, this is the begining state of the Tai Chi. It's the complete opposite of nothingness, so it's everything.
These two exist together and cannot go one without the other. They form the Yin and the Yang (And the Tai Chi)
Now...

Your consciousness IS the Tai Chi...
You where once in the state of Wu Chi, and something eventually popped (I don't know what happened there) And you began thinking as a consciousness.
Now I don't know what happened between the beginning of the Tai Chi state and the Yin and the Yang + the Tai Chi state in itself but...
All I know is that, even if you go back to the Wu Chi state you'll still manage to recreate the Tai Chi state...
You might forget everything! Even your past lives and maybe even create your own universe/and plane but this is what it is.
When you enter the Wu Chi state, you go back to the very foundations.
It's like if I told you that you are in a state of stasis with no physical or astral body and you're just floating still in a pure ocean of darkness with nobody to talk to.
You would eventually want something.
You would probably scream for people trying to make them hear you even tho you wouldn't have a voice in the void.
Eventually you'd go back to re-inventing the world itself.
You'd go back from the Wu Chi state and you'd make the Tai Chi.
You'd create the one and the zero. And then you'd balance these things out whatever they are and you'd somehow forge your own life once more.

I'm not sure but this is how I see this,
You don't go back to the Wu Chi state unless intentionally or that your Tai Chi is way too chaotic.
The Wu Chi being total nothingness (I'll make a comparison here because I don't have any other way to explain it)

Let's compare the Tai Chi (which is the Yin and the Yang) to a bicycle wheel,
When the wheel is not moving you can see the bars holding the wheel together and you can see the space between theses bars(spokes?).
When you start rolling with this bicycle you can still see the bars, but eventually the faster you go, the space between the bars and the bars merge together eventually becoming almost invisible.
Same thing happens with the Tai Chi.
If it becomes too Chaotic and nothing makes sense anymore then it goes back to it's original state(nothingness).
Same goes for your consciousness... If it becomes too chaotic then it's like a hard-reset...

Now...
You can balance it however you want in my opinion. Whether it's on the Good side, or the Bad side.
You know what's good by experiencing what bad is.
We know the things we know by experiencing it's opposites. You know what Love is because you've experienced what Hate is.

You know what being at peace is when you have experienced what a chaotic life is.
We probably all experienced that "Hard-Reset" in our life because we where too much in a chaotic state.

I think we're all looking for that perfect balance to feel fulfilled.
As humans, we talk, we write, we communicate our thoughts.
We GIVE theses thoughts, we release these from our mind in order to empty our mind from the chaotic state.
I think we do this (maybe subconsciously) in order to feel the stillness of the void, either to remember what it was to be in that state, or to be at complete peace with ourselves.

I wanted to add that Chaos is the opposite of Order.
When everything is in order there's no war, so we're at peace.
Peace of mind is being in balance.

If you die and you're in balance then you don't have to go through Wu Chi state again.
If you die and you're not in balance you don't have to go through Wu Chi state either, this is up to you.
You're the one who decides if it's worth it or not, if you want to keep going through reincarnations or if you just want to achieve perfect balance where you already are.
You're the one who decides if you're too much in state of chaos and you can't fix it.
You can always Slow it down. Remember it's like a bicycle. You can always press on the brakes.
Nobody has to go back through the Wu Chi state again if they've already been there.

That's what I think at least.

This is actually something I keep feeling and imagining that I've already experienced.
That big empty/void space, with no one around, that helpless feeling, and somehow screaming until I escape it.

I don't know. All I ever hope is that theses words reach people feeling the same way as me, and eventually helping them out of this cycle.

Now when I said you don't go back to the Wu Chi state unless intentionally or unless your Tai Chi is too chaotic it means that there might be some beings out there that actually go back to the Wu Chi state intentionally.
They might go back there because they (I don't know honestly) feel like it? Or they achieved enough and just want to restart from Zero, I don't know. All I know is that it's possible.

Can the universe itself go back to it's Wu Chi state? I guess that it's exactly the same thing as our minds, if it becomes too Chaotic then it will eventually return to a state of nothingness and eventually start the wheel of the Tai Chi again.

Hope that helps.
31  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: We have chosen to be physical on: January 21, 2017, 07:09:19
Thoughts are non-physicals, consciousness is non-physical and they are the most important things in life.
All emotions are non-physical.
To me physical is very unimportant. The body is just a vessel to solve basic needs while you turn your thoughts into reality.
Leading a physical life and focusing only on physical while leaving spirituality behind just makes no sense at all to me.
We could as much do everything we currently do in the non-physical.
Physical just helps get more in touch with your feelings because of the risk factor (death).
Once you've faced your fear of death the only thing that remains to do is experience all these feelings...
32  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Kzaal Lucid Dreams Journal on: January 19, 2017, 14:14:39
New one January 19th 2017.
Vague dream details.
Yesterday I dreamed that I was in company of an old friend, which is mostly just an acquaintance nowadays.
Anyway, we had a talk, I can't remember what it was about and it ended up with me leaving him behind.
When I woke up, I saw that it was his birthday on facebook.
I found it really weird that I have this encounter with him in my dream and realizing it was his birthday the day after.
Are the connections between souls through dreams deeper on our birthdays?
I don't remember birthdays of people I don't care much about.
Unless my subconscious actually remembered while I was dreaming.
Did he also experience the same part of this dream where I saw him?
I don't know.
33  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: We have chosen to be physical on: January 19, 2017, 13:59:28
Hey guys I came back here to answer this one.
It's not because we chose to be physical that we must do physical stuff.
Let me explain.
The monk does not meditate to find what's above him, he meditates to find what's in him.
He meditates so he learns what Love is, what Nature is. He meditates to understand the Tao, which is the path about the mystery of life, the path of the mystery of the universe.
He fully understands that his body is only a vessel.
He meditates so he can shed his needs and his urges, his desires.
He meditates so that he can understand the physical fully and walk the path which physical laws don't apply to him anymore.
He already knows what physical is about. He doesn't need to do physical stuff anymore.
It's hard to explain but this is what it is.
Some monks do it for the wrong reasons (we've seen some monks rebellions over the past years) of course.
But a monk true to his identity will already have reincarnated and learned about reincarnation.
And most likely about the Tao.

He meditates so that he can be free of the reincarnation cycle and reach nirvana or he meditates so that the reincarnation doesn't affect him anymore
In this thread you can see that reincarnation still affect Bloodshadow deeply. Reincarnation is not easy, it's even worse if you fight it.

All I'm saying is that when you're truly ready for what's to come, so will the universe.
People are not enlightened by default, when you are enlightened you are in balance with the Tao.
34  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Why does this happen? on: December 16, 2015, 10:30:13
Just curious Thaomas, how do you check your physical body and still maintain your NP focus? I know there are devices like EEG monitors that can do that, but I would think that the moment you put your focus back on your physical body, that anything you tested would be from a physical body oriented stand point, thus negating any true statistics during a NP focus, shift/projection.

I have experienced a rapid heart beat many sensation many times, but I just stay the course and it soon subsides. One of the famous authors of AP, I think it might have been Robert Peterson, says that when you AP, you need to have the mindset that if this is the end, so be it. It was either Robert Peterson or Robert Monroe that said it. Come to think of it, it might be both of them.

I did this multiple times too, I just check my heart if it's not beating too fast physically while in hypnagogic state. I don't really mind losing the focus, sometimes even in hypnagogic my position is way too uncomfortable and I have to adjust. Then I either start trying to focus again or stop everything. And yeah, every time I've had a successful AP was because I just didn't mind anymore and eventually told myself that even if I'm about to die I'll still keep going. I've always had the feeling that I actually die even for a fraction of a second while AP'ing(because it goes completely insane). I don't know how long but I think it's some kind of trigger. It feels like you're dead so you're living everything really slowly. Then it goes back to normal speed and you probably end up in your dream (Within a Lucid dream).
So you wake up at 3AM when you had your Main AP at let's say 11PM but you think you've been in the AP all that time even tho your AP was from 11:01 to 11:02, yet you've had all that surge of information in the matter of a minute and went back straight to your lucid dream from 11:02 to 3AM.
To me it's just like death, There's way too much stuff going on at the same time to be still in the physical realm.

Or it's some kind of really quick and temporary coma.
I can't explain it really. Even scientists have no idea.
35  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Lost Thoughts. on: December 07, 2015, 04:16:26
I've had something similiar. Sometimes I would be asleep but awake at the sametime and someone would be talking to me in my head- maybe it's just a string of my own thoughts but it feels external to myself, as if i'm being talked to, i reply in my head and at that time everything seems to fit together and i feel like i've found something life changing and then when i open my eyes, all the thoughts are gone and what i do remember makes no sense.

Is this the samething that you guys are talking about?

It did happen to me a few times, but we were talking about when you start thinking about something and then all the pieces of the puzzle start fitting together then it collapse and you can't remember what you thought in the first place to make this happen.
It's as if you were starting to theorize about something and you were actually finding something extremely important but you forgot all about it.
Not really about receiving voices or anything, just yourself thinking and listening to your own thoughts Smiley
36  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Lost Thoughts. on: December 04, 2015, 04:09:28
I can see an instant hindrance here. All of you believe you need to write things experienced.
I've never done this, I'll wait until later and when the triggers occur make a mental note.
I had another of these last night. I was shown something about EMF creation and all I can recall at present is I understood most of it and orangy yellow odd shaped disc like scrambled eggs on a plate. This is enough to recall more later. Where the eggs came from I've no idea but the subconscious vault gave me this as a code of entry. No writing anything as I learned it doesn't work. Recalling a feeling helps far more, getting a key like the eggs, is what to look for. I hope the rest unfurls over time.

Not that much, really what I want above all is to actually remember it. If I can write it down it's better but if I can remember it with ease then I don't have any need for it. Having a blank is annoying.
37  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Lost Thoughts. on: December 03, 2015, 09:30:46
I believe that if it was "forgotten", that your consciousness had a good reason for "blanking/wiping" it out. Perhaps the new "revelation" would get in the way of your physical life experience here.

I always try to look for a "silver lining" in things because there seems to always be one. It's just that sometimes it's so hard to find it!  undecided

This is what I was also thinking about... There's definitely some kind of higher wisdom/knowledge that we can't get in this physical life. Perhaps you "Unlock" the permanent memory of it when you actually die... Either way it seems really like a revelation like you said.
You can't remember unless you're ready to go "All-in".
The weird part is that a lot of people get this experience, I didn't think this thread would've got that many answers but wow.
It's really out there.
Sometimes you get even more proofs that there's something we can hope for in the after life and this is one of those times where I'm happy to have experienced it.
I wanna see where this is going.
And yet, I'm here and I find the time so long to pass! In some way I'm very intrigued and enthusiast about what's to come.
38  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: How to stop astral projecting/ having obe`s? on: December 03, 2015, 06:48:17
AP'ing is not a forced experience. It's an ability. If you don't wish to astral project you won't. Unless you tell yourself that you don't want to project, yet deep inside your desires to experience more has taken over. Then you'll just have to experience until you are satisfied or until you can control your desires.
39  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Ejaculated during Afternoon Nap Astral Projection Attempt on: December 03, 2015, 06:43:31
  Experiences that follow beliefs and fantasies are as a rule self generated according to what I've been told by people living in spirit. The only way to test this for sure is to have a joint experience with someone you can talk to afterwards.

This.

To me sexual energy is as much important as any other chakras. you need to keep all your chakras in total balance to have the best experiences.
But yeah, you have to know when to say it's enough and not go over the edge. 50/50.
40  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Lost Thoughts. on: December 03, 2015, 06:26:42
The part which annoys me the most is the feeling that you understood it and then you can't recall a single thing yet it was pleasant. It's really deep in the sense that every time I enjoy things in life, I won't lose the memory of it instantly like this, it takes a long time.

How can something so pleasant be forgotten in such a short matter of time.
Too much information download perhaps?
And in all that, these thoughts don't even feel complex, they're just so logical that I feel stupid every time I can't remember it.
41  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Lost Thoughts. on: November 30, 2015, 07:54:33
Irritating isnt it?
You can ponder over an issue while awake for hours and the jigsaw doesn't get many pieces added. You drift off into deep thought and lots of things start to fit nicely. You then almost work it all out and this stirrs an emotion. Instantly you wake and the whole thought process with its answers fades away the same as waking from a dream.
No retrieval seems possible. Aaaarrrrgggghhhh! you cry internally.
Stop there, its in your subconscious and it is retrievable.
Work it again slowly and the pieces appear. Not all of them and not in any order, note them and look at the whole picture.
If you're building something mentally wirh this thought process and lose it. Actually build the something, the memories do return out of nowhere at times.
Yeah, frustration needs to be put away. Easier said than done.

Worst part is that I've tried so many times, I've been having these train of thoughts almost for a year now and even tho (like when you just forgot you had to do something important) I try to go back in my steps and everything. Even calmly without much thoughts about it, it completely vanishes.
I tried changing the subject, sometimes it's totally random thoughts that generate that train of thought. Sometime it happens twice a night and as soon as I stand up to pick up a notepad it's already gone.
It's even more annoying since I know it's always something about the astral or the spiritual realm. It almost feels like it's something either I shouldn't know or that my consciousness doesn't want me to know. How annoying...
And it's always something that looks amazing and a perfect thought...

I'd need to interrupt it before it reach the peak and try to note it as fast as I can but I never know when it's gonna be the right one.
Sometimes you just think about stupid stuff and it's not worth writing down at all. But this one seems to be someway stupid then it evolves into something incredible and BAM! It's gone again.
42  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / The Lost Thoughts. on: November 29, 2015, 10:56:51
Title says it all but I'm going to try and explain it.

Do you ever go to bed and feel like your train of thoughts is on something really big?
You are getting there, now you realize the truth not only about life but something bigger...
Then as soon as you hit the critical point and you know where it's going, you're consciousness already understood what it was all about.
Almost as if there was only 1 more thoughts to think about but then it rolls back. All your thoughts rolls back right before your eyes and your thoughts are back at the starting point.
Not even a trace of the subject which began this train of thoughts. Basically you are left with nothing and can't proceed to your ideas retrieval.
In the past year or so, I've been getting a lot of theses experiences when I'm going to bed, it's not a projection or anything close, I'm just laying down thinking about stuff to distract my mind before falling a sleep then this happens, and then I'm rolling in my bed trying so hard to find the beginning of those thoughts and eventually I give up and sleep instead.

Does this happen to you?
Did you find a way to counter it?
How?
43  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Perception IS Reality on: October 31, 2015, 09:46:38
It is.
But this is a very general statement. Of course when we see something, what happens is always what happened, this never changes, what changes is your point of view and how you perceive it, you can have multiple way of seeing things and never even find a defined point of view... and How you experience it doesn't mean it's also true for another person. It's as much subjective on one side than the other.
For exemple, if I tell someone what I experienced, (let's say for research purposes) that person can see exactly what I've experienced, this doesn't mean that they'll have the same conclusion than me. My truth may be false for the other person. And if that person explains me his way of seeing things that might change my truth for a false one.

There's not much to say about this, except in the case someone has amnesia. Where the person has no memory of what happened but something changed that person points of views. But in this case, only others would feel the change and not the person because he/she doesn't remember a thing. He would only have the circle part of his cylinder which would make his vision incomplete and void. Because something did happen. Eventually that person may return to his former self loosing the change that happened.

Sometimes I wake up, I didn't experience anything, or I can't remember having an AP at all, but I feel changed.

So, What is the real Truth? Smiley
If both persons experience the same thing but come up with different ways on how they perceived it, then which one is the the real one? Both of them? what if those point of view oppose each others. Then both might be true and both might be part in the balance that keep everything going.
Or both are false and there is a general truth somewhere.

There's always more than one way to see things. I'll take a reference about the picture of that guy in the army who's getting helped by 2 mens, from a camera angle you can see them giving him water and helping him up, from another angle you can see him just laying on the ground, and the third one was cropped and you can only see the other guy from the army placed in a manner where it seems he's pointing his gun at his head.

Someone might see something happening, where others even tho they were watching the scene didn't see anything special.

In my opinion, we search too much for the truth that when it's laying down right in our face we can't really see it.
If you'd observe a scene with no opinion or point of view at all from that scene, you see that happens with a 360 degrees view, all around it, below and above. Then you'd have the real truth.

Only after observing all aspects of the scenes in every direction can you have a good perception of what happened.

Same way someone experience something awful when young then end up years later with all the experiences he gathered over the years and the way he see what happened when he was young differs from the original. He might not remember a few parts but his entire view on the subject has changed from horrible to not so bad after all. Because he might have experienced something way more worse than that within theses many years.
44  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Should we do AP on: October 19, 2015, 08:18:53
I assume that there are no evolutionists here, since we all experienced something higher than that, something that proves there are higher entities and that we are not only flesh and bones.

But, speaking with some wise Christians, I was judged doing AP. They said that all creatures I met in AP are demons. Even those that showed me love, or looked like someone familiar - was a demon.
I don't have  a way to disprove that, even I don't want to think they are right.

Also, I'm not sure if scripture tells us much about AP.

Everything that is surnatural and is not directly linked with christianity is a demon seen from their point of view.
What happens when they die? They go to the exact same place we(AP'ers), been going all our life. I wouldn't want to see their faces...
What I mean by that is, even if there was such a paradise like they see it, they would never be able to stay there forever because they'd get bored.
Having a little party with Jesus and everything is beautiful. But for how long? When they'll want to do something else they'll leave and that's where the catch is, once you leave, they'll assume they'll want to go back to reality which will just put them in another reincarnation.
There are laws... Universal laws, until you successfully finish what you came here for, that you are spiritually evolved and you understand theses laws you won't have to go back. You'll have better things to do.

The only real paradise is the one you make for yourself. It could be travelling in all the cosmos and being an observer. Or it could be you guarding someone on the right path who was special to you in your afterlife.

There is nothing evil about AP'ing. It only shows you your true self.
Christians deny AP because they are scared of their true identity and the fact that they are "Linked" from this reality and are following a specific religion would make them deny it because it does not follow the bible. Or it does but they've been thought all their life that it didn't.
Just be yourself.

If they are wise christians like you said, they shouldn't judge you by what you're attempting. Wise men only listen.
When you AP, you are directly in contact with your emotions and when you want to know more of "love" you'll be shown what love is. It's not about demons and entities and whatnot, it's about who you are. How you react to the situations you are facing.

I've always felt that AP wasn't about meeting creatures that could exist in space or across the universe but more about knowing yourself.
Knowing yourself, knowing who you really are as much spiritually as when you look yourself in a mirror(and see yourself clearly). That is the real challenge.

They are not ready to be in Paradise, the same way as when Jesus told them the Church was not the building... That it was that place inside their heart.
The real paradise is not the place... it's the thing that drive them to keep going, the thing that will never make them feel bored.
If they can't understand that their Paradise is not a fixed place where all good Christians go to, and that the astral realm they fear so much is actually without physical barriers then, they'll just be stuck there until they want to see more and when they'll actually see more they'll want to go back because they have not prepared for what the astral realm is.

The only way to prepare for the astral realm is to AP, and to know yourself. No sins involved. Only you can judge yourself. (because you know yourself and because you are always honest with yourself) even if you're a mythomaniac.
45  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral projection at school? on: October 02, 2015, 05:04:03
It's possible.
As long as you can focus enough... You will lose focus very easily with the teacher and people talking all around you.
Not only that but the time required for astral projecting even for the people used to it will take you a really long time, 1h30 - 2hrs even 3hours is very minimal for getting in the focus zone...
Besides... school ain't a funny place unless you're studying for your profession. I'd just tell you to try and focus on your class instead of daydreaming.
Astral Projection is more for personal development and creativity & spirituality than "Entertainment".

I don't know, try it if you can, I have no idea how you'll be able to silence all the voices around you in your classes tho, and all the people dropping stuff on the ground etc...

Stay focused in your classes, get good grades, get your diploma then you'll have all the time you want to attempt projection, or do it on your weekends.
46  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: can you define this please on: September 24, 2015, 06:54:33
i was awoken by my daughter at around 5.00 am for a feed after i put her back down she was unsettled until about 6.00 i thought to my self this would be ideal conditions for lucid dreaming, i got comfy and focused my attention on staying as conscious as possible as i drifted off
i became lucid at least two times through out the dream but the main point i remember was looking at he ground as i was in a graveyard and saying “vivid now” and watching the grass become greener this made me become totally lucid and i spent quite a while taking in the beauty of the surroundings examining tombstones and arches made in the hedgerows i refrained from flying this time as i was enjoying exploring the scene
at some point my attention was back at my body and i felt the unmistakable feeling of vibrations accompanied by a floating sensation i began to rise up towards the ceiling but could not see i got over exited and it woke me up
i remained still and drifted back into and semi conscious state again the vibrations returned and this time they were accompanied by a bright light pouring into my vision i had a slight spike of fear/dread as i thought about entity’s but i just ignored the feeling and turned my attention to getting out of body i could see one of my arms in front of me as see through but i still couldn’t get out i kept thinking outside but i think i awoke again
the third time the vibrations happened after quite a gap i felt the floating sensation again and i decided after lifting for a bit that i would try to roll out of my body as i rolled there was a disorientating sensation and when i looked back at the bed there was no one in it i was in my room and i went over to the wall to try to push my hand through it but when i put my hand on the wall my fingers went all wiggly like little tentacles
i tried to walk through a wall but just ended up back in another lucid dream about trying to get out of the room by running at walls eventually i found a secret door that i opened that lead to an alternative reality there was a woman opposite me doing the same movements as me from another door across an expanse of electronic chips it was almost like it was an alternative me and we were both looking in to a kind of back stage area of reality that your not supposed to see

i climbed in through the door and tiptoed across the circuit board using transistors as stepping stones , then i was awoken again by her at 8.00 am
this felt to me like the closest i have come to actual exit to date but still feels like i got sucked in to a dream again,

can this be defined as an astral projection or was it a lucid dream ?

AP and Lucid Dreams is the same thing, except a few differences (barely). In Lucid Dreams you fall asleep before it eventually kicks in (you're in your dream and fully aware of the scene and everything). In Astral Projection you "trigger" your Lucid Dream, hence the sleep paralysis feeling (because you're still aware of your body). Some like to put them appart, but they're really the same thing.
If someone is in a Lucid Dream, and reach Focus 40 in his LD then it doesn't matter. It's just that when you Astral Project you can get the Hypnagogic State where you may experience weird feelings which can help you further your spiritual development.
While when you're sleeping, you don't feel these because your consciousness is already sleeping so you have to focus in order to do a LD.

The one thing I think that AP is better at is facing your fears, because if you're willing to do an AP you have to overcome these as you go in(which means you are totally conscious about what's your current fear)
. While in LD you can also face your fears but you don't face them as much as when you're fully awake, so you can just Superman yourself through situations quickly as they come in your dream.

I do both AP and LD, it's just that with school and everything, it's very energy consuming and I can't do it during the afternoon. So I mostly attempt AP on weekends and for the week I try to focus while I'm dreaming to attempt LD.

Sometimes tho, I feel as if Astral Projection was more of a special "Holy" kind of things... I mean, it's much easier to feel the source, the energy and you are much more focused. LD's for me seems much more "speedy". I can't always understand the situations and purposes of LD's (sometimes it's just dreams with a semi-focus and semi-conscious mind). While AP's are definitely more clear to me and you are more "THERE".

It's all about the energy you put in it. (I have a lot of trouble going from a regular LD and then augmenting my focus in order to reach the AP zone). To me it's just too difficult so I just stick with either AP or LD. But I know that some people have no problems at all doing that on the forums.
47  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Is earth the ultimate challenge for spirit beings? on: September 22, 2015, 05:35:55
Kzaal,
Your idea of "Love everyone" is very emotional and physical based.  That's why you're confused.  Smiley

In practice of what I'm talking about, the rest of your post actually describes "moving closer to Love" very well.

I'm not really confused, there's just not enough description about what kind of love we're talking about here. And what kind of love you describe in your posts.
I do agree that the ultimate purpose is to love, I understand love in a manner that parents love their children unconditionally, that God (or whatever that source is) is loving us unconditionally. I understand the love I can have for a person I am in relationship with. I understand the concept of what love is.
I just don't understand how you can just "love" and all of a sudden be away from all problems and real world situations (<- Not really sure if I meant that).
In a context where you are permanently in the astral that would make a lot of sense. But here where a lot of people you'll cross will be mean to others the only thing I can do is hope for the best for them, which is in some kind of way giving loving thoughts to them.
I do understand that people can change but I wouldn't love someone if they did something very wrong. Even in the astral, if someone I'm taking care of is mean to everyone, I'm not gonna be happy about it, I'll just try to be as much indifferent as possible without crossing the line and going overboard by starting to hate them.
Because I just don't know... Astral and Physical are completely different in the matter of materialism and ego.
In the astral you don't have to think about any material problems, you forge it with your willpower and your focus.
Love is something you can really focus on. Here it's more complicated (to me at least).

Please explain Xanth, I can't understand the concept. Altho I'm very aware of the power of love, and that I do believe it's the best way to evolve spiritually, I just can't see the lines and or how it works in this situation. Give us some examples, I would really appreciate. Can you give us some differences between astral love and physical love?

I'm trying to ask the right questions here lol XD.
48  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Is earth the ultimate challenge for spirit beings? on: September 21, 2015, 05:29:40
We have come to this reality to experience. The good, the bad, the ugly, those are all experiences. Of course Love is a experience too, but I personally think people get caught up on this "Love is our only purpose" conversation a bit too much.

When you begin to learn more in depth about Astral Projection, you will see that it is based solely on experiencing as well. You are constantly put through trials, tests and quests that drive that point home.

This is my personal view on this subject and has been shown to me to be correct.

Dolores Cannon was a incredible lady. She kept teaching all the way to her death or transition as I prefer to call it. She gave many people hope. She also answered many questions that others wouldn't. She "heard the call" and helped other's that heard it as well.

That last statement would only be understood by people that knew her work.  wink

I'm kinda on the side of Xanth here for the part where he said that nothing is that precise as choosing your parents and everything else but I'm on the side of Lumaza to say that it's not all about Love, in our society nothing works like that. You can have loving thoughts for everyone "Hope" for things to get better for them but you'd pretty much be an awkward person if you walked in the streets telling everyone you love them.

Learning to do the things because it's the right thing to do means everything. "It's the right thing to do". Even having loving thoughts in certain matters will make you have weird thoughts, try loving a murderer, everyone knows that if a girl go and marry a prisoner she'll have a pretty bad social reputation and probably has some really bad education...

I think loving is a good thing don't get me wrong, as long as it's meant to help. Doing light works, being helpful to people in REAL need.
Our society has evolved from the time where "love" wasn't awkward. There's a lot of things that we can't do anymore without being socially awkward, even annoying.

In my opinion as long as someone knows what's right from what's wrong he'll defend people who are in need. (ex: People being bullied, etc.)
Like you said Lumaza, we're all here to experience as much as we can on both sides. We can clearly see the difference between the good and the bad.
When it's pleasant we would like it to never stop, when it's awful/horrible we don't want it to continue. We all know how to differentiate both sides...
In my opinion we have to learn to stay on the pleasant side.
And not only that but when you'll ascend to a "higher tier" of evolution, you'll have to do things in order to keep the balance, both in our physical world and the other one.
I don't like to think someone who ascend and is only a Loving person who didn't learn to do the right things at the right time could be in function of important tasks like those. Some times loving person create more problems than someone who knows what to do.
The reason is because someone who only loves will make mistakes, there are steps to learn before doing tasks like those.
There's a difference between unconditional love and controlled love.
Someone who has no control on something will make bad decisions.

We are here to learn how to control ourselves first, learn to control our feelings and learn to control situations.
We are all young and in the earliest phase of our spiritual evolution. We do not know what's ahead.
We have to crawl before we start walking. We have to learn to control ourself before we start loving endlessly.

If you're ascended and you have to be in perfect control of a situation or a "task" given to you by a higher entity, you have to know what to do and how to do it.
Even as you ascend, I'm sure we'll all have a "training" period (it could take millenniums to be ready for your first assignment for all we know).

Something else I wanted to say... You will know when you are ready to do these things, you will understand everything that you've done had a very specific purpose.

That's my point of view at least and I know that if you're not ready you will need to further your education/development on the spiritual matter, in this life or the one after.

Edit: I don't think Earth is the Ultimate destination for spiritual progression or anything because spiritual progression has nothing to do with the place where you are. Since spiritual progression is a personal matter, whether you'd be on Mars or on a distant galaxy on an unknown planet you'd still have the same circumstances and problem solving to do there.

Earth is not special or any different than other existing Exoplanets whether spiritually or geologically. Maybe different on the population statistic but we can't prove that in any way so far.
49  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Truth About Karma on: September 15, 2015, 04:59:53
I've never seen Karma as "sin" way of things, it's totally different. And Karma to me is always in effect, not from reincarnations but your current life.
I see it as a train of thoughts in some way. The more you do bad things the worst your karma gets, but it's not about "it makes bad things happen to you if you do bad things", far from that.
The more bad things you do the worst your karma gets and the more you want to do bad things. Bad thoughts or "Criminal mind" takes effect and you keep going that direction.
Until regrets and bad feelings start tormenting you (unless you are a sociopath which don't care about his feelings or anything). It's when regrets and bad feelings kicks in that the "Karma" part take effect. You become unskillful because of your regrets and afterthoughts. You can't do bad things properly because of fear of being caught and because you know it's bad in some way, the more you go in that direction the worst the regrets get and the more you get unskillful (with the possibility of failing, getting caught or hurting yourself in the process increasing every bad actions you do).
This is the reason why sociopaths or assassins etc don't get caught often, because they really don't care about their feelings and they like what they're doing.
Someone can be really at his place with his bad karma and live a successful life. That won't change the fact that he's not a good person.
And when reincarnating well he'll reincarnate in what he like more (do more crimes etc.) That's all.
That doesn't mean that his next reincarnation won't be full of regrets or an extremely painful existence tho Wink.

Instant-Karma is awesome to watch because you can clearly see when someone tries to do something bad and regrets instantly kicks in and they become super clumsy.
50  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Are people on astralpulse.com more spiritually awake then others? on: September 14, 2015, 08:14:54
I had a paranormal experience a long time ago that led me to study the subject over the years and now it led me here, maybe that experience was planned and was ment to happen in order to kick start my quest for spiritual information?

We are all meant to end up some place where we can eventually further our spirituality and understanding of life and the cosmos, if not in this life then the next one, if not on this forum then on another or another communication way to develop it.

Life is pointless if you can't understand it eventually, you'd just come back forever without a clue of how to get out. Nothing is impossible.
It so, in a way, it's possible that it's like what I've just stated, but it's also possible that there's a way out and a place where nothing ever gets boring and there's always something more to learn.

We'll find out eventually.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16