The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 06, 2019, 03:21:35

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Alien Abduction or OBE? on: August 26, 2005, 05:09:34
Does she know who your father is/might be?
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Ok some one explain this please on: August 26, 2005, 04:26:16
If your scared or just left/are leaving then probably hallucination...otherwise they might be real. A few humans believing in a monster can create it in the astral plane, that doesn't make it any less real if enough people think about it to give it somewhat of a life. Although you shouldn't have too much to worry about, whatever you run into can only do something to you if you think it can.
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Focus 2 characters on: August 26, 2005, 04:22:17
Your mean...anyways when i ask they already know and are ok with, no one think of me as any different then everyone else...until I display my powers  evil
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / quick sugjestion on: August 26, 2005, 04:19:15
^ that sounds like paranoia and beliefs interfering with the experience.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Ok some one explain this please on: August 26, 2005, 04:15:19
Any form of sensory can be created in the right state...although I have heard a few people mention the feeling of wind going through them I would not put too much thought into it. Even if it's energy movement it would best be ignore.

BTW how did I creep you out?
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Ok some one explain this please on: August 26, 2005, 04:03:33
Astral noise is a common problem mainly considered auditory hallucinations from your body being close to sleep. Be glad that’s what you heard, I got threatening demon voices and tickling angry
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hi to all!!! on: August 21, 2005, 11:33:05
Yo,
Welcome to the group. Smiley
8  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / meditation on: August 21, 2005, 08:53:39
whoops..I worded that very poorly, sorry. I'm not clueless, I just have a hard time getting my point across.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Gust woke up... :S on: August 20, 2005, 16:45:41
Don't worry about, I wouldn't even know where to begin if I tried typing up a experience in French.
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / controlling the vibs? on: August 20, 2005, 16:19:55
I thought phasing didn't have much to do with a traditional oobe...I need to look though more of Frank's posts.
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Dangers of ap/rv Demons and negs... on: August 20, 2005, 15:00:32
I like frank’s model ,but several people who follow it do come on really strong. That could be interpreted by “weird people” as hostile so they return with a strong assertion of their beliefs...which can also be seen as hostile.
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / controlling the vibs? on: August 20, 2005, 14:10:35
Well maybe its just me but I've noticed if their only in a few places waiting will make them go away, *shrug*
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Weird stuff happend last night on: August 20, 2005, 11:30:08
Strange how many people make breakthroughs when they decide not to practice for a night.
14  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / What does Jesus look like? on: August 20, 2005, 09:50:00
This will sound kind of stupid, but when I looked for him I found something like the "Buddy Jesus" from Dogma. *shrug* He was still wise and all just had that look.
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / controlling the vibs? on: August 20, 2005, 09:42:46
Did you ever practice N.E.W? It's the same way you move energy but with a little more oomph.
16  The Astral Library / Welcome to Book Reviews! / Think Logically, Live Intuitively: Seeking The Balance on: August 20, 2005, 09:38:49
huh, ok I'll pick it up.
17  The Astral Library / Welcome to Writers Corner! / Fantasy on: August 20, 2005, 09:37:09
probably just another wet dreamer...lol..

Ha for some reason reading that right now really cracked me up. cheesy
18  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Why is it that all these bad things are happening to me..... on: August 20, 2005, 09:33:20
..8 is h in numeric value 88=HH=Hail Hitler
19  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Particle Adventure on: August 20, 2005, 09:27:10
Thank you, I've been having a little trouble finding a good source for it.
20  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Meaning of Life on: August 20, 2005, 09:24:39
Just wondering, but what would it be according to frank?
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Lost To The Ages - Monroe-Muldoon-Castanada-Leadbeater on: August 20, 2005, 09:22:45
Cool, were your body opened it's eyes were you actually opening your eyes consciously?
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Conception and Death on: August 20, 2005, 09:20:27
I haven't seen birth from the astral (and honestly don't want to see it period) ,but I have seen a spirit thing that seemed to be paying very close attention to a pregnant women. Calling dibs on the life maybe?
23  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / What does Jesus look like? on: August 20, 2005, 09:17:08
Not to go against your religion or anything, but he usually looks like the person seeing him thinks he will.
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Sooooo close (i think) to AP on: August 20, 2005, 09:13:10
You have to NOT! get exited, And try to put pressure on your astral body with pure mental effort... a popular way is to feel like your climbing a rope without really visualizing it. Do a search on methods and techniques.

And the vibes are best everywhere as it help you get that part of your body out, but their not necessary so...
25  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / enchantment on: August 20, 2005, 09:09:48
I've tried enchantment, but I don't get too into it. Anyone have any good links on it?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4