The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 31, 2020, 19:01:17

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Too grounded or mundane? on: February 10, 2011, 19:47:23
Thanks for the link, Xanth!

I'll read through it all and we'll see where I go from here. Smiley <3!
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Too grounded or mundane? on: February 10, 2011, 19:38:44
Hi all,
I used to hang around this site a LOT. Like a second home. Reason I left? I could hardly even AP.

It used to be that when I tried to AP I would at least get very minor vibrations. That may be nothing to some. But it was good enough for me. Only problem was that I would fall asleep not long after. I would always do this at night... as that is the only time I have to myself without being interrupted.

Now I can't even get those vibrations. I'm more than just a  little concerned that I've become too mundane and grounded. If anybody has ever felt unable to AP and such and then somehow managed to AP again, please let me know. I've never even had a conscious AP experience.... and that is one of my life goals.

I've also been trying to contact my spirit guide. But even in that area I don't get an answer from him. He even used to appear in my dreams and those would be the ones I remember the clearest. Now I don't even dream of him anymore and if I do he's probably erased my memory of it.

Any ideas on what's going on with me? :/
-Angelina
3  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: I dreamed I was a Headmistress... on: June 04, 2010, 13:45:35
Naykid: By chat I didn't really mean AC... I meant stay on this thread. Lol... I thought you were gonna leave.  rolleyes  cheesy

Yin: I'd never strike anyone out of a conversation... unless they were being really rude or something, ahaha. And you? Intrude? Not really.  smiley
4  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: I dreamed I was a Headmistress... on: June 03, 2010, 18:21:40
Yin: No secret messages in this thread here.  wink

Naykid: I'm not ignoring you or anything. Stay and chat a bit more, eh? grin
5  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: I dreamed I was a Headmistress... on: June 03, 2010, 03:36:26
Naykid: Yay. Somebody got it. grin

Yin: That strikethrough meant that I acknowledged ... him/her ... but had nothing to say. Lol. cheesy
6  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Spirit Animals? on: June 03, 2010, 01:29:27
(Wow, sorry I've kept you guys without any responses. I thought this topic had been done with so I stopped checking on it. Sorry guys.  embarassed )

Enix: Thanks for sharing your experience. I might or might not try out that CD though... lately I have been trying to induce my spiritual practices (i.e. meditation and such) without the use of aides... that way I can induce them anywhere without being held back by some inconvenience other than time and interruption  wink

Personalreality: Neat. I might try that visualization soon as I can find time on my flight (see signature for detail). Thanks. smiley

xxSaffronxx: I guess it might help? Part of a guide's objective is to protect their charge... so that could be the context of that definition... thanks for that, Saffron.
7  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: I dreamed I was a Headmistress... on: June 03, 2010, 01:21:59
Yin: Definitions are irrelevant in some cases (like our talk about guides). If it's easier to call them by how you see them such as you and I do on guides, then go ahead with that. Good luck with getting answers with (your) guide. smiley

Naykid:
8  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: I dreamed I was a Headmistress... on: June 01, 2010, 02:41:52
Yin: Guides are also called helpers. Any word that is used to describe 'someone' who helps can also be used to describe the guides. I get your point though, about trying to not lower them to the point that they seem servantly. They're still beings like us... except without... physical prisons. wink

Naykid: I dunno about you... but I *certainly* do *not* want to ever be in the physical again. The surroundings around us (i.e. nature and landscapes) many at many times be beautiful. But life can get a bit tiring. Especially if you could tell how many times you've been reincarnated into a human. XD I think if I had a choice in the matters of my future incarnation/life, I would love to be an astral teacher or helper. Pretty much any astral being that helps humans raise their spiritual levels/vibrations. smiley
9  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: I dreamed I was a Headmistress... on: June 01, 2010, 01:18:07
It seems that way to me too. But I heard it works. And... if you feel really guilty about being rude, I suppose you can always throw in a whiny little "Pleeasssee" in there somewhere, ahaha.  cheesy

And thanks. I really hope so too. smiley
10  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: I dreamed I was a Headmistress... on: May 31, 2010, 18:51:59
Don't you just request they come to you? That's how I thought it worked... then again, what doing I know about that? After 3 years of trying I've still yet to get anywhere past minor vibrations and into AP. <_<
11  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: I dreamed I was a Headmistress... on: May 31, 2010, 16:42:20
I'd say that was a great validation too. I can't say much else though. I've no idea what a conscious projection is... is that just a fancier way of saying it was some sort of AP?  undecided cheesy
12  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: I dreamed I was a Headmistress... on: May 31, 2010, 02:26:12
Personalreality: Keeping yourself from talking is like keeping yourself from breathing. Not really something you can do. Well... at least, not easily, anyway. cheesy

Naykid: Maybe it was some weird sort of precognitive dream? And who knows? Maybe your friend is still gonna have that little girl. Surely it's not *too* weird for someone to have a baby after a divorce, right? I mean, yea it's not really 'right'... but... yea.  undecided *Shuts up* tongue I remember once I had a dream where I was walking through one of my high school's hallways and saw this random kid (who I absolutely did *not* know) wearing a denim jacket. I see him the next day as I walk through said hallway... wearing that jacket. Lol. XD
13  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: I dreamed I was a Headmistress... on: May 30, 2010, 20:55:02
Personalreality: Well, I don't (have issues with dictionaries). As long as we all know what we're talking about, we're fine. tongue

Naykid: That's funny. I would believe most guides would want you to see them. Then again, I wouldn't quite know that. I still have yet to really 'meet' mine, after all. Guides are funny though. And she told you that? It would be funny if you ended up seeing a little girl like her in waking life.  shocked smiley
14  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: I dreamed I was a Headmistress... on: May 30, 2010, 15:08:29
Naykid: So far my day's good. Have you met this 'peripheral person' yet? Or has he still only been coming out when you 'need' him? I used to have dreams of this one guy (tall, thin, handsome with brown hair and eyes) who always acted quite affectionately towards me. Unfortunately I only had a handful of dreams of this guy, and I only was slightly conscious. I could never get conscious enough to really control myself and really 'talk' to him. A pity too. I would have liked to find out who he was. undecided
Xanth: Actually, dictionary definitions were merely made for the purpose of giving meanings to things that previously had no 'meaning'. Period.  cheesy *Bookmarks links* Thanks for those!
15  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: I dreamed I was a Headmistress... on: May 28, 2010, 11:51:10
Naykid: I fail at that too.  cheesy Aren't you supposed to look at your hands every other minute of every day until your dream self does it and you wake up in your dream doing it then?

Xanth: Is this perchance mentioned in Frank's huge site on phasing?

Personalreality: *Gasp!* Did I just hear you say you agreed with someone? Lol, just kidding. grin
16  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: I dreamed I was a Headmistress... on: May 27, 2010, 03:30:57
Naykid: Better enjoy the annoying form of PR's love while it lasts, I guess.  tongue

Personalreality: I'm the youngest of two children, me and my older brother. My older brother hardly annoys me. I guess I missed out? Oh, well. I'm glad I did. XD
17  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: I dreamed I was a Headmistress... on: May 26, 2010, 02:44:02
In other words, you like poking at people until you tick them off and you reap the rewards, in a energy sense.  grin

You're like that little brother that holds their finger an inch away from someones face while saying, "I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you."...  cheesy  

Not sure why I got that smiley.   undecided

Sorry. I had no idea what to say to your little brother (I've never had one XD). And besides... I think the  undecided smilies are cute! ^__^
18  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: I dreamed I was a Headmistress... on: May 25, 2010, 00:58:07
Xanth? That still means you're on his side.  evil  cheesy
19  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: I dreamed I was a Headmistress... on: May 24, 2010, 01:49:36
(esp. personalreality): Oh. Sorry. I didn't mean too sound bitchy or anything. I do take some things rather sensitively though (one thing I'm trying to get over  cheesy). Maybe I should read more of your posts...  undecided I guess I recognize now. After all, a little forum poking never really hurt anyone right?  smiley ... Desensitization? Laziness? Huh? huh

(esp. Naykid): "..."  undecided

(esp. Xanth): Well, if ever PR does get out of line, we can always count on you and your Terror Kitty to eat him, eh? ("Terry Kitty... he's gonna eat joo")  grin  tongue

(esp. CFTraveler): Maybe he is.  rolleyes

(esp. sola~):  cheesy
20  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: I dreamed I was a Headmistress... on: May 23, 2010, 21:12:44
(esp. personalreality): PR, I'll admit you've contributed a fair amount of good information to this site, but that doesn't give you the right to be a... *insert any number of things here*. Capisce? rolleyes And I'm white. So, yea. Thanks for the hating. Not. tongue

(esp. Naykid): I like the idea too. Bring it on, 2012. And, uh... I don't know what I'm here for. cheesy
21  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: I dreamed I was a Headmistress... on: May 23, 2010, 20:33:19
Woah!  shocked Racist much? Why don't you take that to another thread, personalreality?

(And, by the way, when did we stop talking about my dream and start ranting about politics, anyway?  cheesy)
22  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: I dreamed I was a Headmistress... on: May 23, 2010, 17:30:42
Perhaps my dream has sort of a niche to play in the whole grand scheme of 2012. Maybe it's supposed to help them accustom to their higher vibration level? Oh, and by the way, yes... I know not to take dreams literally. But this one's different, as in my gut is actually telling me to look at it as it is, rather than figuratively/metaphorically. Aha. Whoo. cheesy
23  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: I dreamed I was a Headmistress... on: May 23, 2010, 16:29:04
Oh! I gotchya now. The same thing would happen to me if I started telling you my thoughts on Bush. cheesy I don't think our vibrations will get that high either, but I do believe that our vibrations as a race are getting higher in general. That's what 2012 is all about after all, right? Getting just a little bit closer to the astral? smiley
24  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: I dreamed I was a Headmistress... on: May 22, 2010, 21:57:32
So what are you saying, Naykid? Sorry, but I can't reply if I can't get what you were saying. tongue And *why* would your head explode? cheesy
25  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: I dreamed I was a Headmistress... on: May 22, 2010, 19:00:04
Ahahaha, ya. I try *not* to get involved in *anything* political. I'm not too afraid of Obama. At least he seems to be better than Bush. *Dies* Oh, and by 'level of ascension' I mean our vibration level. Get it now? smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4