The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 15, 2020, 03:33:23

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Your astral garb on API on: May 26, 2006, 22:12:57
Actually I got bored in there...It's like to go for a travel. Persons that I saw were passing some time with themselves... cheesy then I gone.. :confused:  

My appearence is generally like a woman in blue with big-blue wings. rolleyes
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Hell Projection on: May 26, 2006, 21:55:29
At first,hells aren't easy place to find. You can't find them when u r surfing in astral. There are many hells which belong to some kings of hell,like;Leviathan,Belial,Mephistophales,Lusifer,Asmodeus,etc...
You can go to their plane(hell) with their permission. And then,his soldiers take to u. Many of hell isn't good to see. You can be affected from some people in there.(their voices,appearance,etc)

Astral sex...Ouu it's generally funny and comfortable. But You must be careful about your senses(you can wake up because of them).
You can prefer "can touch" or just "energy sex". My preference is first  grin
3  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Skeptic on: November 30, 2005, 21:51:35
First,they don't come in by theyselves. We call them for the holy names. They don't come for they love us,it's just nescessary if u use the wright way. cool

We can ask them any question,if they know it,they must answer,cause of the holy names.
Of course they can easily trick u. grin

Why we call them? Because they know something we don't know and can't learn from anywhere or anywho.
If you don't know something,don't u ask it someone who know? :question:
4  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / begin to black magic?? on: November 29, 2005, 12:27:19
I don't like to use demons. Not for I'm scare. When I want to do a curse,if I talk with a demon,I can't control my angry and unfortunately I  accept all their stipulation grin  shocked  This is what me scare rolleyes
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Does anyone have ..??? on: November 29, 2005, 12:12:47
Thank u for u r interestin in.   cool
But I meant; I have some friend who can't go to the astral planes because of they blocked by some creatures.
Are there anybody have the same problem in here?
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Does anyone have ..??? on: November 28, 2005, 23:29:05
Does anyone have an astral problem during the 2 months ago...?? I must confirm something...
thanks
7  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / dark magic on: November 28, 2005, 23:25:14
Dark magic...

I like have fun with my spells. Sometimes I'm doing some "good" spells for reduce the affects of my "dark spells". And during this time I play "the angel grll"Smiley) It's too funny as me...
cheesy  cheesy  evil
8  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / question about an illness!! on: August 03, 2005, 17:48:52
If an illness emanated from a mystic problem,how can it be solve?

I tried reiki and some color terapy-magick ways but it doesn't work. I don't know what can I do?
If anyone knows it,pls tell me! It's very important for me.

Thank u...
9  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / begin to black magic?? on: July 27, 2005, 02:16:18
I define it "destruction nd vengeance". Maybe I don't know what really it is.. huh

I wanna learn all kind of magic as I can do.
10  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / How many Clairvoyance are there in here??? on: July 27, 2005, 02:00:33
I'm just curious about this.

1= ME   cheesy

others??
11  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / I just want to confirm something about my vision. on: July 27, 2005, 01:55:22
I used to see them everywhere,even at sky,or in darkness.  cheesy But my cat is still scaring. Some nights I dismiss from my room cause his eyes are always follows somethings in the room. I try to make relax it  cheesy
12  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / prophetic dream on: July 27, 2005, 01:35:43
Once upon a times,I was dreamed like this. But,there weren't any changes that I can do.

One day,I saw myself in front a mirror and I was trying to brush my teeth with just one hand. I hadn't seen such a bathroom ever. I didn't understand why?

Then,after 1 week,I went to my friend in another city and when I was ice-skating,I broke off the tendone of my finger. So that night,I brushed my teeth with also one hands and in that bathroom where is the same with my dream.

Now,I don't interest prophetic dreams.

That times,I tried to be faraway from the daily-life. It worked.
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / How can I understand....? on: July 27, 2005, 01:22:19
When I make OBE,I can't understand always if is it OBE or just lucid dream.
Some times,I controlled the events by my friends but not all time  Sad

Does anyone knows how can I be sure about my experiences?
14  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Air Magick on: July 27, 2005, 01:10:37
When I heard "air magi-ck",I think "climatic magics" Smiley Like rains and especially winds. But it takes some time.(like 2 days)

Elemental are more different to me. I used air creatures for get some knowledge...I don't know if it's a right usages of them...
15  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / begin to black magic?? on: July 27, 2005, 00:57:06
But,aren't there difference about entities who must be called?
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Astral dream or Lusid Dream? on: July 24, 2005, 18:43:28
Sorry,I didn't seen it. Everything was like about O.B.E and AP Smiley
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Astral dream or Lusid Dream? on: July 24, 2005, 15:33:06
How can I distinguish if I made astral travel or just lucid dream??? rolleyes
18  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / begin to black magic?? on: July 24, 2005, 15:25:22
Can anyone who knows and practice,offers me a way to begin to black arts,safety and fully,please?

Thank u   Smiley
Pages: [1]