The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 07, 2020, 08:22:42

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9
76  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / is this real? on: April 04, 2006, 23:32:28
shocked
77  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Different types of meditation on: April 04, 2006, 04:19:23
Well, well, well. Today I took my afternoon nap and sometime during it I started feeling vibrations. I remembered the "lowering your frequencies" technique and it was very cool!

As soon as I started doing it, the vibes mellowed out, I mellowed out, and  some type of invisible force slowly pushed the... head within my head? down into my bed. It was weird. But I felt very calm throughout the experience and I loved the slow motion effect. Looks like we got a winner.
78  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Where is your peace? on: April 03, 2006, 23:30:50
When I play guitar there are moments when everything just flows PERFECTLY and I feel completely at peace. These moments are fleeting, but there is nothing else like it. I love it.
79  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Spiritual Movies on: April 03, 2006, 23:21:57
A Scanner Darkly - directed by Richard Linklator (guy who directed Waking Life) based on Phillip K. willy's novel.
80  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Dream journal makes me NOT remember dreams on: April 03, 2006, 23:02:11
i was going to say... under pressure?
81  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Alrighty here is my problem on: April 03, 2006, 22:59:04
It's a tricky situation. There have been times where I'm viewing my surroundings from my physical eyes while at the same time, my minds eye. That's mind boggling. When I feel my physical eyes trying to open or whatever, I usually just ignore and continue what I'm doing untill opening my minds' eye, without my physical eyes opening as well, feels right.

(Sorry if that sounded cluttered...)
82  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Different types of meditation on: April 03, 2006, 22:49:58
That's interesting. I don't see what the possible downsides there are to this meditation. I guess the only way to find out is to see for yourself!

There has been only one time that I've felt like a point of consciousness and that was about a year ago, albeit randomly. I'm going to try this out.
83  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Experiment on: April 03, 2006, 04:19:21
Eh. Well, yes face down like sky diving but being lifted upwards.
84  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral or not on: March 31, 2006, 15:16:06
wait until you look back and see your physical body asleep or when you look back at the earth - thats when you have to decide if its real or not..Smiley

tvos

For some reason, I never see my body once I'm "out". The only thing I've seen before was a dark cloud over my bed. But no body. Maybe its because I don't care to look? It'd probably shock me or something.  rolleyes
85  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Getting some type of energy surge. on: March 31, 2006, 15:06:30
I get those tingles after about 20minutes of meditation.
86  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Experiment on: March 31, 2006, 14:42:05
Maybe I have. Whenever I fly up vertically, un-intentionally, I am usually pulled up from behind, facing down. Is this what you mean by pulled up backwards? If so, then I definitely know what your talking about. It only happens on occasion and Ö I donít really understand why either.
87  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / different energy raising techniques on: March 28, 2006, 05:17:08
lol. I'd probably get electrocuted if I did any energy raising.
88  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / does anyone else "float" when going out of body? on: March 28, 2006, 05:14:49
Eh. I guess I do both? Float and walk. It depends on the situation, really.
89  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / How Many Times Do You Astral Project A Year? on: March 27, 2006, 20:32:35
I second that.
90  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / more electricity? on: March 23, 2006, 23:47:30
Quote from: andonitxo
Yes, it happened to me that thing with my jerseys; my arms' hair bristled, just as when you pass your skin close to a tv screen.

The more NEW the more electricity. Now I do no so much practice and the effect is lesser.

Just in case... watch out computers!... you could format their hard disks... ;-D

Goodness! Then I must have a crap load of energy!!

Anything I touch in this house, I get shocked. And the hair bristling happens all the time as I walk near walls. What's strange is that when I turn off the lights to go to bed, I notice this ... light light sprawling around my black quilt wherever it is I touch it.  shocked

Ha. It probably has something to do with the house though.
91  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Laughing during meditation on: March 23, 2006, 18:05:01
Sunn, probably lol.

Nay, I didn't take it as something negative at all. In fact, I thought it was kind of funny. I was just curious to see if people themselves have gone through such a thing. (and I guess so!)
92  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Was I phasing? on: March 23, 2006, 07:30:13
I guess I've experienced two types of voids.

One was a long time ago, with the star like background you guys are talking about. That was cool. It felt like I was drifting backwards in the night's sky. But that's only happened once.

Most times though, I find myself in pitch black darkness.  rolleyes
93  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Laughing during meditation on: March 23, 2006, 07:17:22
OK. So Last night I thought I'd end the day with a short meditation. After a couple minutes, I started to fall asleep sort of(I was tired). Anyway, you know those pre-dream images? Well, I guess I was seeing those and then I was... Uhm How do I say this? Basically I got caught up in a mini-dream type thing, but I was still half-awake, and someone said something funny? and I laughed - physically. The laughing jolted me fully awake and I I was left with vague memories of the ... funny scenario. But it just doesn't make sense, really.

Well. I don't know. It was just really weird/random. Anyone know what I'm talking about here?
94  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / I think I went out of body on: March 21, 2006, 22:45:40
I just don't understand why you would want go OB when your already lucid in dream. In my view, it's like taking a step backwards.
95  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Knowledge on: March 21, 2006, 22:34:30
haha
96  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Few Phasing Questions on: March 21, 2006, 22:29:09
Mactombs, really enjoyed your post. Had enough enough good tips for me to print the thing out!
97  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / I think I went out of body on: March 21, 2006, 22:25:33
kiwibonga,  Last night I dreamed within a span of 3 days. But 18??!! lol Now, THAT is a lot.
98  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Project to other WORLDS! on: March 20, 2006, 01:21:41
What if we are already projected to another world?
99  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / My lucid dream journal on: March 20, 2006, 01:18:03
I can't wait to read my journals when I get older.
100  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Body Energy on: March 20, 2006, 00:25:30
TVOS, what about when your non-physical? Do you see auras then?

Awhile ago (about 6 months ago) I took a look at my hands/arms while non-physical, and instead of vanishing, I noticed blue and green sparks flickering all over them.

Have you seen anything like that?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9