The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 01, 2022, 04:39:50

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 52
1  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Very interesting new Interview on: Yesterday at 23:22:24
All valid points, EV! It's not as simple, at least for us to decipher. There are many civilizations on different levels out there. Some may feel overly confident with their technology and then boom, Earth gets them haha and they crash. But I still think among the advanced ones there must be a galactic order with rules and protocols on developing planets like ours and these rules are guarded and followed. If the advanced ETs wanted a contact and for us to have certain knowledge, no Earth government can stop them. So, it must be their own desire to leave things the way they are. The government may have been prohibited by them to disclose anything. Otherwise at least one country's government who doesn't care could have said, yes we do admit there are UFOs, crashes and ETs, but not even the developing countries are speaking up.

Imagine we have rats for experimentation in a lab and present the rats with different challenges, feed them with certain things to see how they behave, infect them with disease to see how they react, check if they can be trained, etc. Who is to say advanced ETs are not intentionally crashing ships and who knows with fake "bodies" to see how we react, if we can reverse engineer, how the public reacts on UFO reports without official government information, etc. We are just like the rats in the lab.  We do experiment with all sorts of animals for research because we are their superiors and we don't feel bad about it. Who is to say the ETs can't do all sorts of experiments on us and not for the best of intentions. I hope that is not the case, but if they have no compassion and treat us like we treat the research animals, we actually can't complain because we do the same to the animals, who in their own way have feelings and can feel pain. The law of the jungle is in effect through the universe and the ETs are also a part of the physical world, which makes us just like us students of this school. They have their own lessons, they may be good, or bad. Technological advancement does not equal spiritual enlightenment. There are many things we don't know about life in the physical universe, so I can't speculate, but all kinds of scenarios are possible. I'd like to believe that there is a great order in the universe compassion wise as a whole, but you never know.
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Playing by the Rules on: Yesterday at 23:01:32
Thanks, EV! I must admit that my approach to the attack the dark figures was aggressive, but my intention was to show the group that they have the courage and strength to defeat the dark instead of running. Confronting head on was my strategy. Give the creatures to drink from their own medicine. In dreams I tend to be more aggressive, where my current physical character is more diplomatic and approaches with love.  But during APs I have all my freedom to drive the experiences, visit places I want to, explore per my own desires. Dreams are more of controlled environments with restrictions, for a reason of course.

Lu, yes so my instincts tell me to get out fast out of unpleasant or dangerous situations. That's why I tried to convert the experience the moment I became aware. When I gained awareness I ran out of the shack we were gathered with the NPC. When I was outside I tried to convert the environment and get us out of there, but when that didn't happen and I fell back to dream state, I found myself back in the shack at the exact moment before awareness kicked in. I resumed the dream from where I left off. The question is "who" or "what " decides what should we experience, like we are forced into experiences that we do not desire by an external force. Well, I think this is still "us" who decide, but our "larger entity" and then our portions as characters have the illusion that it is external forces that push us to experience certain things.
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Playing by the Rules on: Yesterday at 13:53:15
Just woke up from a mixed AP/dream experience.  but it was interesting because the moment I wanted to change the "rules" or environment I would lose awareness and fall into a dream mode, so I continue playing along. When I woke up I realized that when i analyzed the experience as a whole.

It started as a vivid dream. I was in a very dark place, swamp like, no sunshine, everything was black and grey. There was a group of people with me that I could not recognize, but it appeared that they were all confused what was this place and what we were doing there. There was one older guy who appeared to be living there. If you look at it from a video game perspective he would be NPC. He gathered us around him and told us that in order to get out and reach sunshine and green pastures we would need to pass through the dark maze. I said "oh hell no", I gained awareness at this moment and I was like " look everyone, we are in a non-physical reality. we just have to wish us out. That's all". Then I used all of my mental power to teleport us out of this place. The clouds started parting and a little sunshine came through, but nothing else was happening. I got very frustrated and I couldn't understand why my power wasn't working. It typically does. At that moment I fell back into a dream state and lost awareness. I started playing along just as the NPC told us. We started preparing to go through the maze and face the challenges. When we got on the dark path all of a sudden dark figures jumped at us and started screaming and chasing us. I said to everyone "stop running, lets us chase them". We started chasing them and pulling their dark cloaks, pushing them. The entity I was fighting all of a sudden started transforming and so were the other dark figures that my group was fighting. They turned into a very weak creatures with sad faces and said to us "oh you are changing the rules. you were not supposed to do that". They shriveled and disappeared. We felt stronger and gained courage. Then a cavalry came to our aid and we started matching along the maze feeling undefeatable. Then I woke up. I think we are not meant to have full awareness when we are in character so that we play along and meet our lessons. Otherwise, we wouldn't want to go through the challenges and will choose the easy way out. Same with life.
4  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Very interesting new Interview on: November 29, 2022, 00:46:03
Thanks, Lu! so, I found the CE5 Contact app. It costs $10. I downloaded it. It has guided meditation on how to focus, visualize the solar system and invite the nearby ETs. Visualize your location and send them map images of where you are and ask them to come in peace. The app has sounds and signals that you can play to guide the ETs via sound of where you are as well. The app has a good amount of info on various meditation techniques, what equipment you can use to capture the UFOs and capture any electromagnetic waves or sounds, etc, but that is not necessary if you are to see the UFOs appear physically. I suppose it's similar for meditating to observe something via remote viewing. This meditation for contact uses predominantly visualization on our part to visualize the planets, to expand our consciousness beyond our own body and personality, to realize that everything is connected and therefore to believe that regardless of space or time all consciousness can communicate with one another, and that someone will hear you. But it's possible to receive visuals during the contact meditation, actually see in space and perhaps see the ships and the ETs themselves.
For remote viewing skills you need to develop the ability to go deeper to a meditative state and be able to see with your inner eye clear visuals, not just trying to visualize but to actually "see", which I think is more challenging.

If anyone is interested to test themselves in remote viewing, try to connect with me, come into my office and observe what is the object on my bookshelf, second shelf from the top down (besides books).
If anyone wants to give me a challenge, go ahead. I may need some time to practice, but it will be fun.
5  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Very interesting new Interview on: November 28, 2022, 20:49:43
The interview was interesting. Did anyone catch wat exactly is the meditation technique that was suggested the practitioners to do to increase their abilities? I must admit I have not been interested in remote viewing enough to dedicate time to develop it or give it a try, but if someone has a specific technique I can practice for a while to see if I can get any results. Then we can test each other to validate if we get any accurate results. I only did this once spontaneously when I was on a plane. I was very sleepy but couldn't fall asleep in an upright position so I was in between, eyes closed, and I saw like a movie playing in my inner vision my friends in a red car singing. After that I asked one of them and he confirmed at the exact time of my vision they were in a red car singing. He was shocked that I saw this.

But I've always questioned the probability of accuracy when comes to perceiving via the non-physical because as we have all experienced during APs, most of the time we perceive "duplicate' realities, perhaps probabilities and parallel, different frequency realities, etc, not necessarily our own line of reality if you will.  And speaking of line of reality, I don't really think there are lines. I think in every given moment, we may choose one of endless possibilities to experience as our reality. I don't think we go in line that the future can be seen for that line outside of all other probabilities. That's why all the great prophets were never 100% right, because they can see probabilities as well.
6  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: November 22, 2022, 23:52:11
Interesting dream, and your daughter having a similar one at the same time. But I don't see it as concerning. I've had many dreams with a mix of diseased and alive relatives where no one really interacts with me. I just observe the situations. We have so many parts of ourselves roaming around at different frequencies, and so is everyone else. So at times a mismatch of frequencies yet trying to get together for events may result on something like that. 
7  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Wizarding World on: November 08, 2022, 14:00:44
Well, I don't remember having so many vivid dreams on a row with significant and clear-cut messages.

This one last night started with seeing images on the sky, people were running, airplanes dropping bombs, cars were smashing. It was quite scary. There were some people with me, but I never saw who they were. I said to them "This is a hologram. Someone is casting these images on the sky to scare the people". All of a sudden darkness fell, the colors went dull and the images from the sky reflected on the ground. It was like a real war. There were attacks everywhere, explosions, people running and screaming. We realized that the attacks were from the Death Eaters like in the world of Harry Potter. The Death Eaters were fighting with their spells and wands. They were dresses in hooded long cloaks and their faces were covered with masks. I found myself holding a wand too and I started casting spells to fight them but my wand was not producing any power, it did not affect them at all. At that moment someone grabbed my hand and we were teleported in a room somewhere underground. It was dim and colorless with old time furniture, big stone fireplace, just like the interior of the pubs in Hogsmade village. I was waving my wand, trying to make a small cauldron to levitate but I couldn't. Then I said " I need to go through the process of a wand choosing me because this one has no power". Then Dumbledore's voice said (I didn't see him, I just heard his voice) "It's not the wand. It's you. It's your intent, that gives power to the wand". Then I found myself outside in the midst of the fight again. I took a deep breath, imagined my inner power growing and growing, channeled it though my wand, lifted with ease a huge boulder and threw it over a group of Death Eaters. Then I woke up.
8  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: In search of my ET on: November 07, 2022, 23:06:18
They are basically giving Baba Vanga the "Nostradamus" treatment. Wherein, anything that happens of importance can be related to one of Nostradamus's prophecies.  Yet, they can't use the prophecies to actually "forecast" an event. They can only attribute an event "after the fact". Which in my mind sounds like someone is reaching for straws!  undecided It's the same as with the "Web Bot".

I totally agree!
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Thought Provoking Questions on: November 07, 2022, 23:04:27
Right now, the Craft shows I have been vending at are getting me excited about life. All the fantastic, interesting, like minded and good-natured people that I keep coming across at every show. Case in point, this weekend I met a few people selling Crystals and unique stones and quickly became friends with them. That led to an invite into more shows too. Shows that were right up my alley. Ones that were targeting people that are aware and "in the know". 
 There were these special Ladies, who were sisters, and not only did they bring their positive energy with them, but their brilliant light also lit up my booth so strongly, that all that followed felt that positivity as well!  Almost everyone that entered my booth after they had left could "feel" my real purpose for creating my wire wrap tree art. Needless to say it was a great day on all levels!  smiley

I'm so happy to hear that, Lu! It must be special to meet face to face with like-minded people Smiley
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Destroying ancient forest on: November 06, 2022, 16:53:16
You are missing my point entirely....Happy learning Smiley
11  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: In search of my ET on: November 06, 2022, 04:32:03
Thanks, Casey! Your crystal "spaceship" is wonderful Smiley

The prophet is Baba Vanga. Here is a link to the Ancient Alien episode part. Although, I don't know where the producers of the show got the info that she predicted 9/11 by saying "two steel birds". Because I have read before that these particular words were used by Nostradamus in terms of 9/11 prophecies. There is so much false information on the web. The only things I believe are the interviews with her I watched on TV growing up and stories from people who had visited her. I remember her saying that there will be a grand event when ET contact will be established. She spoke of having many ETs visiting her and taking her to visit their planets. One time she said "they are here today, wandering about the house". Although she was physically completely blind, somehow, she could "see" as she would point out that her flower was dry and needed watering, and also pointing at objects when others couldn't find them. I believe that she was half focused into the non-physical and half into the physical, like dual awareness at all time. She would have complete conversations with deceased ones of the people who were visiting her and she would say details that no one knew but the relatives. And not like the nowadays mediums who say very generic stuff that most likely would concern the majority of the population.
It's interesting that last time I even remotely thought of Baba Vanga was about a year ago when this Ancient Alien episode was on. It's not like I recently thought of her and that triggered my dream. It was absolutely unexpected encounter. One of a kind.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJwEBYUzxr4

12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Destroying ancient forest on: November 06, 2022, 03:48:10
No, there is no way that i will be coming back here, I already know this for fact, This is my last time in this sick world, I already know what my faith is on the other side, So I do not have anything to learn as far as that goes, As for healing the world there is one solution for that and that is to wipe out the human race period for they will always destroy the world for the gratification of their own selfishness that is something there is simply no getting around,and no I do not look for things that are sick to me I do my best to avoid such things due to the stress level it causes me, But the stuff just appears to me when searching the internet rather I want it or not. also you should nottell people they will just be back again and again you have no way of knowing such a thing , From everything I have read people come back to this world cause they choose to come back not cause they are forced to do so...

"When you look at the dark side, careful you must be. For the dark side looks back.
The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see the light, the future is.
You will find only what you bring in.
May the force be with you"
Smiley
13  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: In search of my ET on: November 06, 2022, 00:47:38
Thank you, Nameless! Yes, me and my sister encourage the kids to embrace their imagination.
As far as the mystery surrounding my ET friend, lately more and more pieces of the puzzle are surfacing. Sometimes I just feel like I want to know everything about all there is in the multiverse, but then what follows after that? If I know it all what then? The thrill of life is uncovering mysteries one piece at a time.  cheesy
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Destroying ancient forest on: November 06, 2022, 00:39:46
I just want put a gun to my head and leave this sick world...

https://vancouverisland.com/see-whats-g ... nt-forests/

That's an easy way out. But you will be back again and again and again until you learn why do you come to places like this. What actions have you taken to heal this world? This world is not all sick. Have you planted a tree, have you raised awareness, have you joined organizations fighting against deforestation? Did you know that each year 5 billion trees are being planted. Did you know that many industries are developing different types of building materials that will no longer harm the planet. Do you always look for news to prove that this world is sick. Do you not see the other side that is worth fighting for? Start making a difference. There are many opportunities to volunteer helping the world one little action at a time.

15  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / In search of my ET on: November 05, 2022, 16:01:20
Another interesting dream last night.

I was in a large SUV that my brother in law was driving. My sister was also there. There were a few other people with us that I did not know. One of them handed me a folded stack of old photographs to hold. I opened the stack and one of the photograph was of my country's greatest prophet of all times. She passed away in the 90s. when she was a thrown by a tornado and became blind. Since that time she became clairvoyant and could predict events with great accuracy. She had unusual knowledge of the medicinal power of plants and also spoke of ETs and the knowledge they provide to us. Millions of people including celebrities and politicians from all over Europe had passed through her doorstep to seek help. She never accepted money from anyone. Her story and some of her world prophecies even appeared in one of the Ancient Aliens episodes.
So, back to my dream. As I saw her on the photograph, her images became alive, and she started talking. Then I realized that the people in the car were her descendants who were still alive today. I asked her if she was ok since the photographs were folded and I wanted to keep her comfortable and not squished. She said that she was quite all right. Then I whispered to her as I did not want the others to hear me. I said "Do you know where is my ET". She replied "I haven't seen him. But I will look for him". Then she disappeared from the photographed and I woke up. But that's not all. Here is the most interesting part. Just a few minutes ago my sister texted me and attached a picture my 5 years old niece drew during the time I was dreaming. (time difference). The picture has a sun a house, a butterfly and an ET, looking so similar to my ET who visited me when I was 5. his face had wide round eyes and a huge wise smile. Thin and long arms and legs. My sister asked her who is that and my niece told her this is an alien. The kids have never mentioned aliens so far, I don't think we have discussed alien life with them. The kids stuff on TV that they watch do not have aliens, so where did she hear about aliens I don't know. My sister never prompted her to ask is this an ET. She just asked what is this and my niece told her an alien. MY niece also wrote on the picture above the ET "AMITO". My sister asked her what is AMITO and my niece told her that she wasn't sure, she just felt writing these letters. When my niece writes she always tells us what is she writing, so it is unusual now to say she is not sure. I told my sister about my dream from which I just woke up and that the ET my niece drew looks just like my ET. Very intriguing indeed. Perhaps this is a way for him to let me know he is still here with our family.
16  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Movie/Reality on: November 05, 2022, 01:31:09
it shows some serious goings-on on a very deep or very high level.

Indeed, I have a feeling it's not all about me and my life, but events on a larger consciousness level on Earth.

17  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Movie/Reality on: November 04, 2022, 00:25:01
This vivid dream last night was packed with action.
It started me waking up in a hotel lying in bed with Viggo Mortensen lol. But there was nothing romantic. I sensed that we were there on a mission, like colleagues. He got up before me, got ready and said "I'll see you on set". Then I got ready and got out of the room. I saw that we were staying at a very large hotel with many levels, open floor, large elevators, hallways, etc. There were many people walking around. as I was walking on the hallway, one of the elevators opened and I saw Tony Robbins. Next I saw Angelina Jolie struggling to gather so many suitcases of hers that she had a hard time handling. I passed her by and said to myself "huh, she is just the background. Me and Viggo are the leads" haha. I found many things funny after I woke up in the physical that I laughed about, but during the dream it was absolutely normal. I reunited with Viggo on the ground floor. He gave me a signal to notice several men dressed in black long coats and black hats, carrying black suitcases. These people were closing up on a large crowd entering one of the elevators. We sensed the crowd was in danger. As the elevator door was closing Viggo ran and held the door not to close. I was able to get in and him as well. At that point I thought to myself "Wait a minute, this is not a movie. It's real. We have to help these people". The elevator on the inside looked so large like a ballroom. The people in black were getting ready to attack. All of a sudden, someone started singing loud Hava Nagila. Music started and the person who was invisible to us led the crowd into a dance. Hava Nagila was echoing loudly and all of us including  the people in black started dancing in synchrony. Everyone started laughing and I thought, I'm not Jewish but ok, I'll play along. That dance really defused the tension and distracted the people in black as they appeared to not being able to control the dancing. Like they were under a spell. At that time, I woke up and laughed, thinking, wow I was in bed with Viggo Mortensen (aka Aragorn) lol.
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Thought Provoking Questions on: November 02, 2022, 01:32:54
Thank you, Nameless and Erik!

Nameless, I've also had highs and lows in life. For example, both times when I lost my dad 15 years ago and my mom last year, I felt like a part of my soul was ripped apart. For a period of time life stopped making sense to me. I didn't see a reason anymore to try to succeed in life because there was no one to make proud. All my life the first people I was thinking to make happy were my parents. I was so excited to be achieving various things in life and my greatest joy was that they would be happy. I didn't really care about me, but I cared for their happiness. When that element of my life was taken away, the structure of life came crashing down. This was an extreme emotional pain for me and it remains to this day, I've just gotten used to it and adapted to the thought. But when I apply my inner knowledge and look at things from a different perspective, knowing that they are free and continuing their journeys, and that things constantly change and we have to adapt quickly to changes, it gives me comfort, just knowing the reasons behind our experiences. And with this comfort the gates open up for the light to come shining through and for me to see the beauty of existence. To appreciate the little things, to dream big, to know that nothing is impossible, to entertain ideas of experiences that I desire and to know that somewhere in the multiverse I AM experiencing them. There is absolutely nothing that is impossible in the world of infinite possibilities. Just that knowing that has become a constant within my mind gives me daily joy. And of course, not only hoping but expecting adventures, happiness, abundance. There is a big gap of manifestation b between the feeling of hope and the intent of expectations. Intent and expectations are a lot stronger than hoping. Just like you know and expect the sun to rise every morning and you don't doubt it will happen, if we can make our minds believe that what we want we should start expecting with the same belief and certainty, then the energies will react accordingly.

Erik, it's so true that technology is a double edge sword. I too am taking absolute advantage to learn and learn and learn with a push of a button. Absolutely thrilled about it. It is a matter of choice though what do we focus on. No one is forcing us to tune to the news or look at our phones every few minutes to check how many likes do we get on our social media posts and judge our worth that way. This is absolutely poisonous to the mind.
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Thought Provoking Questions on: October 31, 2022, 03:32:40
Since forum activities have significantly decreased, perhaps everyone has learned all there is and no longer interested in discussions. Or the grim path of the world has brought us down or found more interesting places for socializing. Well, whichever it is, I personally feel comforted when we interact with each other whatever we discuss. I get excited when I see people realizing things, gaining knowledge and expanding their minds.

I was thinking that if any of you come up with thought provoking questions, please post them and let's have fun discussing. We can see through the eyes of the others how they view the world, which in a way also brings knowledge.

Here is my question: What gets you excited about life?
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What causes us to have negative thoughts on: October 24, 2022, 14:38:48

As a child, I felt overwhelmed and "steam-rolled" by early negative experiences which resulted in much negative thinking on my part.

Oh dear, it's particularly hard to enter this world straight to a turmoil, EV.  A child's mind is molded according to the environment. The fear and negativity are accepted as what life is and become habitual. Even when adulthood is reached and some other aspects of life are observed, it's still difficult to shake off the shadow of the past. These are hard lessons. I always think of characters that have it particularly hard in this life as incredibly brave souls. Well-deserved rewards are awaiting maybe here maybe in another place and time.
Understanding creation and our part in it, I think is one of the greatest lessons, after understanding unconditional love.

The top tools on my list to transform the energies in general that anyone can benefit from are below. That is not specifically for you, EV. I know that you are aware of it all. But perhaps this can help anyone who feels lost at the moment. At least it's a start.

-Gratitude. Set up your alarm twice a day to spend 5 minutes thinking of the things that you are thankful that you have. Don't think of the things you don't have. Let your hart start fluttering with joy when you think of what you have. It could be the simplest things, but remember many people don't even have those.

-Forgiveness and letting go. Every night before you fall asleep start saying the names of people that had caused you pain. go back as far as your childhood. Release them and let go of the pain. Understand their own paths and know that all spirits are equal on a grand scale and we are all parts of each other. To forgive others and love others is to love and forgive yourself.

-Volunteering to help others without expecting anything in return. Your compassion will grow even more and from there greater love will be planted in your hart. This may trigger some sadness when watching others in pain, but the warmth in your hearth that you helped them ease their pain will overtake and it will make you feel good.

-Do things that make you happy. If you don't have money to travel for example, don't complain. Work with what you have and choose something that you can currently do. Because if you start complaining that you don't have this and that, then that lack will keep reappearing.

-Every night analyze your day. Did you feel happy and optimistic more than 50% of the time? If not, what events happened during the day that triggered negative thoughts and emotions. Did you read/watch the news, did you watch something on TV, did you have negative experience on social media. Did you have negative interaction with someone? If any answer is yes, then the next day make changes. Avoid focusing on the news of the world, because the media only reports the negative events. That can trigger a false perception that the entire world is a very dark and violent place. If you find videos of happy events and world achievements, nature's beauty, miracles, etc then you will see the world in a different light. If you like social media, chose to watch videos that make you happy, anything about your hobbies, funny animals, and your feed will change. Don't get into arguments about politics, religion and other topics because no one can change the opinion of another. It's a complete waste of time and energy. Everyone must walk their path regardless if we think the paths are wrong. It's their lessons. We can only present our opinion once if anyone comes to us for guidance. If you have conflicts with other people, send them genuine love and forgive them regardless if they deserve it in your opinion or not. Ask to be released from their vicinity. Once your vibration starts to defer from theirs by you raising your love and light within, then naturally the circumstances will change and you will part ways. Life will attract more people that resonate with your own energy.
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What causes us to have negative thoughts on: October 22, 2022, 20:16:58
There are many reasons behind constant negative thoughts. You are the only one who can identify the reason and you have to make efforts to analyze your life and understand the source. Then you need to threat the source in order for a shift to occur. Forceful efforts to replace negative with positive won't work because you are only trying to mask the symptoms instead of treating the actual source of the problem. That applies to any area of life.

Here are a few examples I can think of that may cause negative thoughts, and possible treatments of the sources. Nothing may apply to you personally, but you can still identify your own source if you have a strong intent and listen to your inner voice.

-Going through a personal challenge that causes emotional or physical health. It's hard to keep positive when you are hurting. Quiet your mind and ask what is the lesson behind this challenge. What is there that the inner instinct is telling you need to change in order to learn and end the challenge. Don't try to blame external reasons for your challenges. admit that there is something YOU need to learn and change and take actions. On the other hand we should realize that challenges and us setting them up and creatin them have nothing to do with putting the blame on ourselves, but to understand that this was the choice of our higher self to go through this as necessary to learn. Focus completely on the challenge, the pain. bring it completely to surface, sit quietly and observe it. Honor the feeling, let it take your mind and body and ask to understand the reason behind it. Acknowledge it completely and then start to let it go. If you have understood the reason, release the pain completely.  It may take a few sessions and it may take time until the release manifests into the physical.

-When we don't forgive sincerely others for their wrong doings, we only torment ourselves. Our spirits can be truly free of burden when we forgive even without repentance. We have to understand that all spirits take up on different characters even those that hurt others in order to learn and create tools for others to learn as well. If we understand the real reasons behind pain and suffering, we will be able to forgive.

-When we focus too much on the news, world troubles, social media, watch movies and TV that contain negative elements, read books that contain murder, violence, etc, play video game that contain violent elements, etc. all that makes you focus whether you realize it or not most of the time on negative emotions. And that becomes habitual and automatic for your mind. We have to focus on doing things that give us joy and make us happy. watch comedies, laugh, watch love movies, adventures, superhero movies, anything that will boost your mood. Don't watch the news, don't spend too much time on your devices, walk in nature, get a pet, start a routine that will better yourself physically and mentally. When you interact with other people choose topics that elevate the mood. Stop and change the topic of they start talking about something negative. The world and the multiverse is absolutely beautiful but only if you focus on the beauty. You will not see the beauty of a flower even if you stare at it but your mind is blinded with despair. On the other hand, you can feel happy even if you live in a hut with little resources but you choose to be grateful for what you have and see the beauty of life. And don't take life too seriously. No one gets out alive anyway lol. It's a game that we have chosen to play. you are the one that chooses the next adventure and lead the character either towards the dark dungeons or the highest tower.

-Some medications may trigger depression and anxiety. discuss with a doctor.

-All substances that affect the brain eventually in a long run will cause disruption of the normal brain function including production of serotonin and dopamine (the happy hormones). It's not worth harming you health for momentum bursts of highs.

-chemical and hormonal imbalances, mental illnesses. discuss with a doctor.

-Feeling stuck in your life with a job that you may not like, lack of money, lack of love, abusive partners, parents, friends, dissatisfaction with who you are, low self esteem. To me the only way out of is to start with gratitude. Start thinking every day and repeat what are you grateful for. even it's just the fact that you can breather, you should be thankful for. If you have a bar of soap, you should be grateful that you have it. For centuries, billions of people had very little to eat, slept on the floor, worked 18 hours per day just to earn enough to feed their families bread and butter. When your mind conditions of being grateful for what you currently have, the energetic barriers will dissolve to make ways for progress and abundance.

But the most important thing is to carry universal love towards everything and everyone. Love is the greatest magnet for joy.

22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Avatars on: October 06, 2022, 18:27:45
I just wish I could find the button to turn down the intensity level of pain and suffering our avatars feel.

Wait, I just had a thought - did you hide my button. Hahahaha

haha, the buttons were disabled by us on purpose. If I had the God power, I would remove the pain all together. That's why I don't have the ultimate power to heal, because I don't fully comprehend the necessity of so much pain. I trust God knows what he/she/it is doing though by setting up the journeys of the souls this way.
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Avatars on: October 06, 2022, 13:20:06
The other day I was coming back from my European vacation and while I was at the busy airport waiting for security check, standing in long line, my mind started getting really bored. I could feel it slowing down, and boom, all of a sudden, a stream of thoughts popped up. My mind became sharp, my eyes widened, and I started perceiving all the people around me as avatars. The thoughts in my mind were "look at all these avatars. I am in a video game and these people don't even know that they are avatars. They don't know that they have chosen all of their challenges and have set up the game before they entered their avatars."
I was observing the crowd, looking at each individual person and somehow with my inner eyes I was able to sense each of their chosen game pathways. I was thinking, wow what an interesting set up and diversity of avatars with different cultural values and beliefs depending on where they had chosen to be born.
Well, I have known this for a long time, but only at certain times does this surface so clearly where I actually think of it so deep. I sensed the true nature of this game. I saw behind each avatar the larger true spirit free of limitations. But my thoughts kept circling that the avatars do not know it.
So, after all I was not bored waiting for an hour to pass through security in a crowded international airport lol.
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Okay, I Can't Take it Anymore on: October 06, 2022, 13:01:52
I hope you continue to improve health wise, Nameless! Who doesn't love Pizza! I believe this was a positive experience. Nurturing your body with something comforting. I was in New York yesterday and was dreaming to eat the pizza there, as it is the best in the world because of the crust. The mineral content of the New York tap water makes the crust crispy yet foldable. Unbelievable texture that no other places can achieve. I hope your astral pizza was yummy Smiley
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: limitations on: October 06, 2022, 12:49:37
Hi LightBeam. How can one do this? How can you relive the past? Is it only a matter of intention, focused intent?

You answered your own question. It is a matter of intent. Everything in life is a matter of intent. In addition, imagine that the multiverse is a book. When you finish reading the first page and flip to the next, the first page becomes per your perception the past. But the first page still exists, it does not disappear the moment you flip to the next page. If you are to flip back to the first page, it will become your present. It's just a matter of focus what you will perceive as present. Now, as characters in the physical type of worlds this is not easily achievable for a reason, but through AP and intent you can. The thrill doing it that way is that you retain the accumulated knowledge and experience the "past" with a different point of view, far more exciting.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 52