The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 09, 2019, 08:13:11

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 31
1  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: What Were Your Very First Thoughts/Memories on: Today at 07:09:36
Nameless, so you had a transitional memory of your past life? That's interesting. Many kids have them, but by the time they grow up they don't remember it.
2  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: What Were Your Very First Thoughts/Memories on: Today at 06:59:08
I have only flashes of memories until the age of 7, but around 5 or 6 I had my ET encounter episode that it's imprinted I my mind so clearly and I have replayed this episode hundreds of times over the ears. Until this day, I  still look at the starts and ask if he is around, why doesn't he come to see me again. Below is the link of my post about it. I think that triggered all these thoughts about a larger universe, searching for answers, possibilities beyond the current discoveries, having a home some place else, not belonging to this primitive world. etc. I remember actually being outraged by how primitive this world was at the age of 7 LOL. I did love my family though. I remember one time I was sleeping between my mom and dad. I couldn't decide which way to turn to hug one of them because I would be neglecting the other. So I laid on my back and I stretched one arm over mom and the other arm over dad. I felt so happy and overwhelmed with love for both of them.
now, I no longer feel the sense of not belonging. Since then I learned so much about the multiverse that I realized that home is everywhere we are and I feel happy at all time. The entire multiverse is our home, just different "rooms".

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_metaphysics/my_alien_encounter-t37288.0.html
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: At the zoo on: November 27, 2019, 07:56:15
haha, Nemeless! grin

Yes, actually there are scientists that are starting to dare to explore. I like Michio Kaku. He has very interesting series posted on YouTube I think from the science channel.
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: At the zoo on: November 27, 2019, 06:41:46
Thank you for your replies everyone! great stories. I enjoyed reading them.
The evolution topic is so vast. There are simply too many possibilities. But I think that all "possibilities" are actually real. They just exist in different/alternate realities, parallel worlds, probable worlds, etc. So, bottom line is that anything and everything exist somewhere in the multiverse. At least this is what I perceive during APs and through thoughts/information that pop into my mind.
As for what stands for our own line of reality at this time, I can not tell. I don't think anyone can for sure because even AP experiences may be influence by our own beliefs. Boy, if scientists read this, they will declare us as lunatics haha. We practically cant prove anything by scientific standards, yet we know that we know a lot more. 
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / At the zoo on: November 19, 2019, 06:52:55
Today I was at the zoo, watching different animals behaving according to their species' instinctive characteristics. And then something interesting happened. I reached the gorillas exhibit. One of them was right next to the wall, sitting and eating some leaves. I stood two feet from him. I looked him in the eyes and he looked at mine. There were many people and screaming kids there as well. He did not break eye contact with me for about a minute. Then he looked away and them looked back at me. He stopped eating and just stared at me for a while. I started talking to him, smiling and waving. When I did that he did a circular motion with his head and then continued eating. I don't know why but his eyes were human like. I felt like a human was looking at me, someone who can reason, understand, communicate. It was weird, I knew he was an animal, but it felt different. I don't know if any of you believe in evolution, but I think their species started getting altered genetically maybe by extraterrestrials to get to what modern human is today. We have a lot in common with them. It just made me think how we are the only specie out of billions that has the ability to reason. The rest are lead mostly by instincts. They too have feelings, communicate, etc, but do not reason they way we do. I wonder why.
6  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Dreaming after death on: November 19, 2019, 06:01:18
The theories you are describing are very close minded. No offense to whomever thought of them. For one, I can be in AP state for hours. I don't have problem holding my awareness. A few times I stayed so long that I even questioned isn't it time to go back. And I tried snapping back and I couldn't. Then I thought that my body may have died since I am not snapping back. LOL.
I have communicated with deceased loved ones who some of tings happening in the present here, so they have been there for a while and they seemed very happy. The multiverse contains so many realities of all kind of frequencies with endless worlds, endless types of characters on all levels. Not just here and there as we think. It's everywhere, if you can comprehend what do I mean. The reincarnation is not what we think. It is a lot more complicated. If you can comprehend that everything exists at any point in the multiverse. Past, present, future as we understand it, as well as all characters your soul possesses. Everything exists now, and your soul at this moment is experiencing endless types of characters in endless parts of the multiverse at this very moment. Time and space do not exist the way we perceive it here. Without this understanding, one cannot possibly grasp the idea of the soul's eternal journey.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection causing mental disorders in earthly life? on: November 16, 2019, 18:13:53
in my first post I meant that if the practice os astral projection may cause serious dissociation effects like, for example, if you are at work, or with people, or walking and suddenly you have an involuntary astral projection leaving you  in a dangerous situation, or having any horrific vision among the people you are, etc...

I have never heard of such occurrence. There are spontaneous OBEs only during sleep or relaxed stare/meditation. If awake, the only thing I have heard is dual consciousness, remote viewing, etc, but never body becoming disabled suddenly, unless there is illness present that is casing it.
8  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Am I wasting my time with “guides?” on: November 16, 2019, 02:21:24
I told them all to go pound sand and called them every name in the book out of frustration so I’d be shocked if they wanna help me at this point

haha, they are bigger than that. This is the difference between characters like us still in learning and wiser beings. Their wisdom will not make them react the way we do. Helpers do not need to make themselves known. If they are not showing up the way you imagine, there is always a reason. A reason that you don't understand, but you have to be left to figure out yourself. No one gives us things on silver platters, and nothing is so black and white such as ask and receive. It's a lot more complicated than that. You learn with experience. Nothing can replace first hand experience, so continue living and leaning. Be patient. Answers many times come in a form of thoughts. You think they are your own, but they may be streaming from them. Helpers don't need appreciation and ego boosting for their help. They may remain anonymous. Give them thanks for you don't know how many times they may have saved you without you even knowing. Convert the frustration into understanding. Sometimes you need to think deeper and admit where you may be doing something wrong nd you need to make efforts of some sort in order for things to change. Answers are never given in a direct manner. Our lives are endless riddles.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Diet myth on: November 14, 2019, 06:37:06
Young bodies regenerate fast, so most young people can get away by eating junk and not get any negative effects. I ate whatever I wanted when I was younger, of course not horrible, but a decent amount of sweets. When our bodies start aging, these habits start catching up, body cant regenerate any more and every bit of harmful substances (food, drinks, drugs) affects the health and start manifesting into different maladies. I prefer to suffer occasional cravings but feel great physically all the time, than satisfy the cravings for the time I eat, feel bad and risk manifestation of illnesses. Diet may affect everyone differently when comes to OBEs. But for sure when one doesn't feel good physically, it's hard to focus on other things in life including OBEs, hobbies, trips, work, or just enjoying life in general. Health is our biggest treasure and we have to do the right thing, not the easy thing, and protect it as long as we can.
At times it's hard for me to be consistent, but when I start slipping, I imagine all of my cells like tiny cute puppies. I know that if I pour that can of coke down my throat they will get covered and it will burn them like acid. They will start screaming in agony. I just cant do that to them. In a way each cell of our bodies has consciousness, is aware and react to every substance our bodies ingest. they react to every thought, to every touch, love, etc. And this is scientifically proven.
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Deleted Facebook on: November 13, 2019, 07:15:59
You are on the right path then. Stress has reasons behind it. Take each reason and process it. Processing may take a while, but it's the only way it can be resolved and disappear.

Here is a brief description of how to process challenges according to Charlie Goldsmith. I tried it and it really really works. From any small annoyances, physical pain to big emotional things.

First, you need to acknowledge the problem. Allow it to fill out your body and mind. Feel it, face it, don't try to escape from it. You cant run from it. If you try to ignore or hide, run, it will always reappear. It needs to be faced and understood. Feel it. Stay in silence and feel it completely. Give it thanks, but sincere. Why? because each challenge is an opportunity for lessons learned and growth. Thank the challenge and say that you have felt it, you thank its presence and it can peacefully go when it's time for it to go. Don't feel any negativity towards it no matter how hard it may seem.

Do this daily until gone. You can do this immediately upon something sudden happening, like an anxiety attack, pain, worry, etc. You don't need to be in a meditative state. You can be on the bus, watching TV, walking, etc. If you acknowledge it and observe it, you may understand the reason behind it faster.
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Deleted Facebook on: November 13, 2019, 06:37:26
Only time can tell if staying away from FB can help you with OBEs. This affects everyone differently.
Games though played for hours at  a time can also exhaust the mind and not help you with OBEs. You need to do techniques consistently to achieve OBEs.

Technology pushes strongly virtual communications unfortunately. I think people are lonelier than ever nowadays due to that. Social media creates an illusion that you are socializing, but this is far from the truth. Also, so many people have their egos hurt because they don't get likes. They think others don't care about them and start questioning their own lives and happiness. We have started to compare our lives with what others post about theirs. That creates low self esteem especially amongst youngsters. But we don't realize that what others post are the most exciting things they do. Not many people post their problems.

I only have FB because I like seeing what my family is up to on the other side of the world, childhood friends, teachers, etc. Otherwise it would be impossible to keep contact with all of them. Just these brief interactions through pictures and likes are enough for me to feel good. This interaction with them make bring good memories from the old time. I do meet up with my close friend here though. Not everything is virtual, but as long as there is balance. This is the magic word BALANCE. I only check FB once a day. It taught me patience and how to sort out my priorities. My ego is not hurt if I don't get many likes on my posts, which are mostly sight seeing photos from my trips. People like seeing interesting places if they cant travel there. So, there is a lot of enjoyable information we can get from social media, funny videos that make me laugh and brighten my day, jokes, etc. I don't follow any celebrities, only Charlie Goldsmith, the healer. He goes live and discusses his ability, does remote group healings  and encourages people to live healthy lifestyle to avoid illnesses in the first place. He is very inspirational. So there, I extract only useful and enjoyable information from social media.

The constant stream of information though can be addictive just like sugar, alcohol, drugs, etc,so one needs to find a balance. I like to take walks every day. I cant wait for it. I only take my phone for safety, but I not once think about it or look at it during that hour. I fully submerge with nature and enjoy every minute if it. Just my thoughts and the sounds and scents of nature. People don't stay in silence anymore. They don't know their own thoughts anymore, only running on a background of some noise from TV, radio, youtube, reading info, etc. This is disbalance. But everyone has a choice. We just have to realize this addiction, the harm it does, and to create balance. It will take efforts to break the habits but one you find it you can take advantage from both sides.
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Tom Campbell stance on negative entities on: November 08, 2019, 03:57:22
My opinion is that anything and everything exists in the multiverse, literally. Every character perceives different things at different points of existence and interacts with different energy types if you will at different points of the journey. At some point we have fears, at some points we don't, etc. You get the ide of incredible diversity of experiences throughout the endless journeys of the soul. Interactions that expose us to negativity cause us to learn. But I know one thing, pure unconditional love towards everything including the negativity has the power to transform it. Not aggression, not fights, not bringing it to justice. Only love, but it has to be sincere. Where the sincerity comes from? When your heart doesn't feel it, how can you force it? Well, it cant be forced. You have to learn why negativity is temporary and the carriers of these energies may be a part of our own lack of knowledge, but it may be an external entity that is also on the path of learning and it is at that stage. I don't believe negativity is ever permanent.
13  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: October 31, 2019, 03:31:22
I am so sorry for your loss, Nameless! This is very devastating. Life is full with ups and downs. We can try our best to understand the reasons behind each challenge, but it is extremely hard while in the mids of a challenge to stay calm. The situation needs to be processed. The processing may be long or short, but it needs to happen. Prayers to you and your family!
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: How the heck are ya :) on: October 30, 2019, 08:47:36
Thank you for sharing your story, Dark! It's good to hear that someone has benefited by reading our discussions. Sometimes I think that except the few of us conversing here no one else reads this and I feel sad at times. But your post gives me hope that there may be other people who find these conversations comforting and educational.
Your story is by the book learning experience. By recognizing it as such, you had broken the cycle of events that were drawing your attention towards certain realizations. Since you made the efforts to understand the lessons behind them, they are no longer necessary to repeat. I think that if we learn how to keep our awareness high every moment of every day, know that we are here, but can know what is beyond at that very moment, we then can soak up knowledge from every single moment and truly feel the oneness with the entire multiverse. That is a very powerful feeling that many times brings me to tears of incredible joy. At moments like that I wish that every living soul feels what I feel and I wonder how can I transfer that feeling to everyone.
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: "Try" over "do". on: October 27, 2019, 02:34:18
 She then went on to say that "the only way to heaven is to ask Christ for forgiveness". I so wanted to ask her "how did those that lived before  Christ came here to Earth get into Heaven? Like in the many civilizations that preceded the time of Christ. I just bit my lip though and stayed mute. Like I said, I appreciated the fact that they took time out of their own day to come and help.

Yes, they truly mean well. But they are not allowing themselves to see all there is. In general I think religions strive towards the good for humankind, though imposing many restrictions, therefore there is no progress. The spirit and its journey is much more complicated than religions understand. This is my only issue with them. And of course if they violate human rights regardless in which country they practice. Regardless of how old certain cultures are, and for how many centuries their traditions have existed, if they violate human rights, then it's time for a change.
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: "Try" over "do". on: October 26, 2019, 21:47:13
OMG, what a synchronicity occurred just a few minutes after I wrote the above post, the portion about punishment.
A nice lady and her son came to my door. They are going door to door talking to people about a certain scripture from the bible. She asked me, with all that's happening in the world, do you think God is punishing us. I said, absolutely not, these are learning challenges. She said that's right, but do you have a scripture to back that up. I said I don't need a scripture, this comes from within me, perhaps straight from God. When the people wrote these scriptures in the book you are holding, did they have anything to reference and check if their thoughts were correct. She looked at me and didn't know what to say. I was polite of course, they realized that there was not much to convince me about and left. I wish I was a fly on a wall at my neighbors to listen to their conversations with them LOL.
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: "Try" over "do". on: October 26, 2019, 21:20:32
Thank you for taking the time to write such an important message, Lumaza. This single point applies to everything. I think fear stands on the way and we use "try" so often to justify a potential failure and not feel like failures. To blame external circumstances and not take responsibilities. Everything that happens to us is a direct result of our own doing. and as you pointed out, of course not everything is a choice on a conscious level. Failures can be taken as opportunities to ask what is it that I need to understand and learn. Then say, lets do this, lets do that, instead of lets try this , lets try that. You have to be ok with potential failures, because that is the nature and flow of learning. These events ARE necessary. But we have to take responsibilities for negative outcomes. Responsibility in a sense that we understand that there is something that we need to learn, the reason for the failure was not another person that may be involved, not the weather, not the world events, etc.  
Sometimes, on a higher level we have decided to put our characters through a challenging time in order to experience it and gain certain realizations. We should not blame ourselves that we may have failed somewhere along the way and now we are suffering. Punishment is never the reason. Never to blame ourselves, even if we know that it was because of certain actions of ours. There is a difference between blaming ourselves and taking responsibilities to admit. Blaming implies that there must be a punishment. Taking responsibilities, realizing our mistakes, but reacting with positive thoughts and ambitions towards improvement is very different. This approach creates energy flow of success, while thoughts of blame provoke sense of helplessness, weakness, inability. Take the failures as opportunities to grow even stronger with the next action. In order for the next action to succeed, we automatically raise stronger energies within ourselves out of necessity.

18  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Past Lives Memories on: October 21, 2019, 07:30:08
Volgerle, very interesting stories! I have thought of Atlantis, and have been to underwater worlds three times during long APs. It was interesting to realize that I could breathe underwater and I was not wet, just felt the water substance weird, but not uncomfortable. It was beautiful there with statues and colorful flowers like vegetation.
Your recall of names and places where you have lived are remarkable. I don't have these types of specifics for my flash backs.

I saw yesterday on Ancient Aliens a story about a girl, who started recalling a past life pf hers from ancient Egypt. She recalled many details. When she grew up, she perfected the ancient Egyptian language to a point where even Egyptians cant understand and translate. She lead many expeditions, told them where to dig and what would they find and they really did.

Nameless, I think it's fascinating how this knowing makes us feel blended with all cultures in the world and not strictly identifying ourselves with one character, one culture, etc. It makes our minds expand tremendously. It brings us closer to feel the oneness not only through projections but here and now.
I can totally see you being a shaman in some African tribe Smiley, or a Kung Fu master in ancient China!

Lumaza, you are taken way back with the Sumerian civilization. I know your fascination with pyramidal structures. I can see you soaring on a spaceship, beaming stone blocks for the great pyramids. I believe these structures are charged with energy. I built a frame of the Giza pyramid(same proportions) out of wooden sticks when I was 11 or 12. It was big enough where I can sit in it in the back yard. The first night my sister and I heard noises coming from there. Our window was facing that part of the back yard. Then I would sit in there every day and so many ideas would come to my mind in a form of thoughts. There I wrote my philosophy essay for school. I remember my teacher said, wow, where do you get these kind of deep thoughts. I cant grade your paper because such high grade does not exist, so she graded officially A but on the paper she wrote A and then the infinity symbol next to it LOL.

19  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Musical Dream Triggers on: October 18, 2019, 06:39:19
I think sounds have a great effect on our minds. I love music and per my experience it definitely affects the frequency of my APs. I think it is the repetition if anything, juts like affirmations, persistent thoughts, etc. These kind of repetitions charge specific parts of our personal energy. Just like if you keep rubbing a stick on a rock over and over again, most likely it will spark a fire. But if you give up after a few strokes, nothing will happen.
When I practice piano to learn a new song, I repeat in my mind notes and the melody of specific passages over and over, even when I am going to bed. That triggers vibrations during sleep. When life gets busy and I stop playing and practicing, APs slow down, that is if I don't do any techniques at all. But when I don't do techniques and only play piano, that triggers vibes anyway.

To me, visualization, singing in your head or imagining motions before bed, the chance of vivid dreams or vibes is greater.

Thanks for bringing that up, Lumaza! Great observation.
20  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Past Lives Memories on: October 11, 2019, 09:04:39
Hi all,

How many of you have senses, feelings, even nostalgic thoughts about certain time periods, cultures, etc perhaps provoked from past lives memories?
I just had another strong flash of thoughts and feelings, even nostalgia while watching a documentary about Indian traditions and culture. I felt everything so familiar, but I did not know why. I felt like I have lived there and done all these traditional stuff. I felt the essence of the culture within me. Then I ordered some Indian deserts from Amazon LOL and went to the local Indian grocery store. When I entered, the smell of spices hit me and almost made me cry, like I was remembering home. In this life I am Eastern European. So, this was my moment. I have had moments like this before for native Indians. When I was a child, I was fascinated by the wild west stories in particular the Indian lives. My favorite books were "Winnetou".  Then when I won a green card unexpectedly when I was in my 20s, I said, OMG, I am going back to my other home. Later when I visited Arizona, Sedona, the Grand Canyon and I was traveling through the Indian territories, I got the same rush of feelings about living here long ago.
The third strong feeling was about Hollywood in the 40s and 50s. I was born in the 70s, but when I won the green card, someone connected me with a family here in the Los Angeles area which agreed to take me for a while until I got established in the states. This family could have been from anywhere in the country, but the invisible path brought me here and I felt again that I was coming back home. Later when I was walking around Hollywood, I felt the same way, like coming back to a childhood home.
No other cultures have had any similar effects so far like the three above. I guess in this lifetime these particular doors to my other characters are cracked open a little, still receiving signals and distant memories. Maybe certain lessons now and then are somehow similar or connected.

Have any of you experienced similar episodes?
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Traveler's cookbook? on: September 24, 2019, 23:05:12
When I overeat, I don't feel the best and that affects my APs. I typically eat between 9 AM and 5 PM, which makes me so much mentally alert all day long as well as more aware during dreams, triggering APs easier. This intermittent fasting regiment in very good for overall health as well. Don't restrict calories, but try to limit sugar, junk, etc. Eat more veggies.
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: EV Asked a Great Question on: September 24, 2019, 22:41:19

Did you feel a sense of "invincibility" the next day?

Yes, I did, I felt physically very strong. I think since then I have been in great physical and mental health. Phobias or any emotional disturbances also affect our physical health. When these get resolved, the changed thoughts, beliefs and mental state automatically resolve underlying physical maladies.
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: EV Asked a Great Question on: September 24, 2019, 12:19:02
I used to be afraid of nightmares until one dream after which I discovered that I have conquered my phobia. Since then I welcome nightmares and I always realize that I learn and heal as well from them.

In the dream, I was at a hotel room and I noticed on the floor many snakes. They were also in my bed. I panicked and tried to get out of the room, but I was stepping on them, many were chasing me and eventually many bit me on the back. There was one cat in the room and she ate a lot of the snakes before they got to me, but many got me anyway. I screamed and I saw my back bleeding all over from the bites. After about a minute of screaming and crying of terror, I felt that I have become immuned, like I have received vaccines. I stod up and started walking and feeling like I was so much stronger almost invinsible. After I woke up, I realized that I was not afraid of snakes any more.
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Your dream job on: August 12, 2019, 05:47:22
I was thinking what would make me super excited to get up every morning and go to work with great passion. After visiting the NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory last week, I realized that would be Astrophysics. How cool it would be to look into space all day long finding more and more about the universe, stars formation, galaxies, searching for life out there, etc. Well, if I was a little younger, I would enroll in college to get that degree.  I missed my chance, but for all of you that have opportunity to study, please find your true passion and obtain that degree. I still enjoy doing clinical research, but Astrophysics would have been the ultimate joy.

So, how about you guy, what would be your dream job that would give you the ultimate fulfillment.

25  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Would you make contact on: August 04, 2019, 18:25:23
Intriguing stuff with all of your vanishing posts.

Just out of interest: Do you suspect them to be the good guys (ET/human) doing it for protection or delay disclosure for some 'reason' or to be some bad guys (ET/human) to prevent disclosure or just to 'annoy' and disinform? Just curious what you think.

Friends, not enemies
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 31