The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 28, 2022, 11:16:10

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 51
1  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Wanting to experience all at once on: June 26, 2022, 18:08:51
Just when I thought that I have reached a pretty high level of knowing about the basics of the multiverse and the layers of the spirit, I had an unusual desire yesterday that I didn't know existed at all. At least I've never had it.

Yesterday I was at a Greek festival and the music, and the dancing was so captivating that all of a sudden, I strong desire ran through my mind and body that I wanted to know what it is to be Greek and to grow up with this culture. I wanted to be one. Then in the next minute, I realized that I wanted to feel the core of ALL cultures in the world, to feel what it is to have grown up and been a part of every nation of the world. But the interesting thing is that I wanted to feel and know this all at once. Right at this minute I wanted to be enriched with the feeling of being a part of every culture in the world. I wanted to be EVERYONE all at once and feel the richness of their feelings and knowledge. I thought this desire was unusual, and I started examining it. Then 5 minutes later it went even further. I wanted to be not only everyone from Earth, but everyone from all planets, all beings. I basically wanted to experience what the essence of God is experiencing by feeling being ALL THAT Is all at once. To be aware at this very moment of all of its expressions. This desire had subsided since this morning, but yesterday I felt that my mind was expanding so fast and I wanted to get more and more and more of every bit of knowledge and positive emotions available in the multiverse.
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Swaying Motion AP technique on: June 25, 2022, 00:24:52
Hi all, I am posting again the easiest technique and least time consuming for me to AP. If you want, give it a try, and if you don't success fast, give it a few weeks of consistent proactive as you fall asleep each night. But it HAS to be done AS you are falling asleep. This point is the most important.

Upon falling asleep, imagine that your bed is a swing and start swaying from side to side mentally. Feel the motion and let yourself fall asleep with these inner motions. If you want, you can add visualizing that you are in a hammock on the beach of a tropical island, or on a pirate ship, an elvish boat, a swing in the sly, etc, whatever gives you joy.  If you nap during the day, this technique will produce even greater results, because during day naps we sleep lightly and our brain is more likely to remain aware while our body is asleep, but with that inner motion, upon falling asleep, your inner body is awake due to the activity and most likely you will feel the spinning sensation that can lead to AP. When you start feeling that spinning sensation and you are aware that in fact your body and part of your brain are asleep, just think that you are standing next to the door. That will teleport you out. The same technique is extremely effective if you wake up briefly during the night and start falling back asleep. if you can manage to not pass out immediately but to start swaying from side to side mentally even just for one minute, the chance of AP is very high.
3  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Re: Fasting on: June 25, 2022, 00:17:57

Is there a regime that works best for AP experiences? I've heard that not eating too late is important and I've heard some people claim that light meals mainly of veggies later in the day can support LDs or APs. I've heard that eating heavy meals just before bed can cause nightmares, but I honestly can't remember the last nightmare I've had personally so I'm not sure how valid that theory is.

I can only speak for myself, as everyone is different and responds to triggers like food, rest, drugs, alcohol differently. I have noticed that when my brain works at an optimal level, meaning eating less carbs and calories and stopping eating 4 hours before sleep, works best for me to increase the level of translation my b rain can produce upon waking up (dream recall, becoming lucid during dreams, being awaken in the middle of the night in sleep paralysis and vibration state). When I stop this healthy run (usually during winter holidays), I become sluggish, more fatigued, less brain sharpness, and that really reflects on my ability to remain aware during sleep.

I want you to try something. Upon falling asleep, imagine that your bed is a swing and sway from side to side mentally. feel the motion and let yourself fall asleep with these inner motions. if you nap during the day, this technique will produce even greater results, because during day naps we sleep lightly and our brain is more likely to remain aware while our body is asleep, but with that inner motion, upon falling asleep, your inner body is awake due to the activity and most likely you will feel the spinning sensation that can lead to AP when you start feeling that spinning sensation and you are aware that in fact your body and part of your brain are asleep, just think that you are standing next to the door. That will teleport you out. The same technique is extremely effective if you wake up briefly during the night and start falling back asleep. if you can manage to not pass out immediately but to start swaying from side to side mentally even just for one minute, the chance of AP is very high.
4  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Re: Fasting on: June 23, 2022, 21:27:50
Yes, I agree that not every type of eating works for everyone. As long as one doesn't eat junk, sugar, too much alcohol, etc. I had a co-worker a while back. She started following her boyfriend's vegan diet because he wouldn't kiss her if she ate meat LOL, but a year after she started eating like him, she lost all of her hair on her entire body, was very heavy and very unhealthy. I asked what food did they eat and she said mostly pasta, bread, soda and vegan desserts. Hardly any veggies or fruits. Well, they were following a vegan diet, but loading on all the low nutritious carbs and loads of sugar, no real nutrients. So this is an example that in any diet, if one doesn't select the most nutrient dense foods, there health will be compromised. She resumed eating meat and improved on eating more veggies. Within three months, her hair started growing again.

Intermittent fasting is the best. I eat most days 6 or 7 hours window, and stopping at least 4 hours before bed time. But I found that longer water fasts like the 48 hours one produces immediate health effects that I can feel ride away. The human growth hormone increases up to 1000% after 48 hour fast (confirmed by scientists), and this is the hormone that actually reverses aging and helps with cell repair, that's why I incorporated these longer fasts in addition to the intermittent fasting.
5  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Fasting on: June 22, 2022, 22:20:51
hi all,

I wanted to share this youtube video explaining scientifically the benefits of water fasting and the potential cure of many mental and physical diseases including cancer. there are studies and measurements done by scientists to ensure that the physical parameters also change, and this is not just a placebo effect.

I started doing 48 hour fasts weekly and I have never felt better. In addition, my thinking, mood and mind sharpness have increased tremendously, and by extension my dream recall and more frequent APs as well. I typically have last dinner around 4 PM on Mondays, then I only drink water on Tuesdays and have one meal at 4 PM on Wednesdays (= 48 hours without eating) usually only vegetables because heavy food can't be eaten after breaking the fast. Thursdays and Fridays I have something with fish and veggies. Saturdays are fun days with outings and food indulgence. Sundays and Mondays are meat days (nice juicy steaks yum, but without overdoing it Smiley. Fasting is hard because the hunger attacks your brain more than your stomach, and the addiction makes you justify why you should eat. But I find that watching videos of the benefits of fasting really give you motivation to go though without much emotional suffering Smiley. It's so worth and the pay off is priceless in terms of feeling of general well-being physically and mentally. When you feel this way, your joy and happiness increases as well. You are able to think more positive and thus creating and attracting like events.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgLJ_dfKy1E

6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Mattress Question on: June 21, 2022, 03:59:15
My question here is this; What about when there are no thoughts or previous concepts?What then is the puppeteer?

There were always thoughts of the spirits not only of humans, but of our planets, the entire physical cosmos that wished to become flesh and physically oriented, to create the setup of this game. the outer worlds are always created by inner energy belonging to spirits setting them up for their purpose. and if we look at the absolute grand scale of all, it is God to begin with.

Before we enter the physical realms there are no thoughts of our physical characters here, but the thoughts of our spirits setting up the entry exist. The wishes of our spirits to experience certain circumstances with each lifetime set up the basic premises and the main outlines of our physical lives before we were born here. There is a lot managed from within than we understand. It's not just main thoughts as we know it. How do we know what kind of thoughts the spirit of Earth has, or rocks, or animals, or babies, or mentally disabled people. I think there is much more complexity to the process of creation, but I don't believe it's the flow from out here to in there. I think, it flows from in there to out here. But it is not so black and white as we think.
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Mattress Question on: June 21, 2022, 03:07:09
That was one of those "chicken or the egg". hmmmmmmmmmm moments there, lol!  grin

In my opinion thoughts create things, not the other way around. What we experience in the outer world is a reflection of what was created in the inner world first. Geometry, crystals, pyramids, power grids, spells, objects, etc are all a result of inner creations and given the ability to interact in the physical world in certain ways. The thoughts are the puppeteers.
8  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Pulse members in space on: June 20, 2022, 02:56:50
NEWS FLASH... UFO lands on WhiteHouse lawn, delivers human representatives from... Earth? grin

haha, I think we may spook them more than if the ETs open up with the first speech.
9  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Pulse members in space on: June 20, 2022, 02:51:32
So LB have we elevated from being Scooby Doo and the Gang to now being more like the Jetsons? I'm fairly sure we've long since passed the Flintstones but....

Evolution is real haha, but where are we in the chain? I wouldn't be surprised if the ETs perceive us like we perceive the squirrels, and here we are all bragging about our abilities and knowledge haha
10  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Pulse members in space on: June 20, 2022, 02:26:04
Did you acquire this skill after doing many AP's and spiritual practice, or have you always had this ability?

I've had this intuitive knowledge since childhood but at a much lower level. It really enhanced about 5 years after I started APing regularly.
11  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Pulse members in space on: June 19, 2022, 22:28:02
So here I am (shaking my fist at the Astral Pulse members)Öif that was you guys, why didnít you say Hello? LOL!!!   grin

Haha, don't resist participation. You are one of us. We were probably wondering, where is T-Man and sent someone to drag you up.  grin
Had to scan you mind to make sure you were not an imposter LOL.
12  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Pulse members in space on: June 19, 2022, 22:22:42
Yet I believe that despite our different lives in different parts of this blue marble with different cultures, jobs, hobbies, views, languages, life styles, etc. we ARE one of a kind of 'tribe' ... possibly a Starseed Tribe, that is.
 wink

Yes, we are unique kind with strong similarities especially of how we felt as children not belonging here.
The urge you feel to keep coming back to this forum is the energy connection between the members. 
13  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Pulse members in space on: June 19, 2022, 03:34:49
I was in it too?! Wow super cool! How did you know certain people where there? Was it a feeling or something else?

Every person I interact with regardless if in person or virtually, I have the ability to "see" their spirits with my inner eye. As I am responding to you at this moment, I see your spiritual signature. I see it with my mind, I sense it energetically (gentle, wise, brave, eager to learn). Every spirit is unique. I knew very clearly in my mind during my dream that I had you all with me on the ship. You all appeared as humanoid figures, but glowing. I didn't focus on your faces or what were you wearing, because I perceived you as glowing, but I felt strongly the togetherness and the feeling of being connected was stronger of we were to all gather together and meet in the physical.
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Mattress Question on: June 19, 2022, 03:27:25

It's extremely easy to blame the government, the economy, where you grew up, your education, your upbringing, the money in your bank account, your job, your spouse, and a million other reasons why you are a "poor me" victim, but when you say, "I am the way that I am because I did this to myself", it's actually extremely empowering and liberating. Because now you are taking back control and you can change your future now instead of falling victim to it.

I felt the POWER behind these word, PS!  Very true, indeed. This is the only way, to take full responsibility and ask to be shown ways to succeed. If one meditates and places full intention of asking and be open to receive answers, the answers ALWAYS come. But one has to recognize them and act on them. The optimist sees opportunities in every challenge. The pessimist sees challenges in every opportunity.
15  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Pulse members in space on: June 19, 2022, 01:02:19
Do you notice how I avoided saying a certain "name, title or word" here, lol? Fingers crossed!  grin

OMG, I was about to delete your post just now on accident. I hit modify instead of quote and after I left just this sentence above I realized and hit back LOL.
This has happened to me as well on several occasion trying to post about this very topic. I had a feeling that "someone" was saying "it's not time yet", but I was ignoring.
I hope we don't cause the entire Pulse to crash and erase all together haha
16  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Pulse members in space on: June 19, 2022, 00:03:53
This is getting a lot more interesting than I expected!

Nameless, this dream of yours is exactly along the same lines. I just had a crazy thought popped up. What if the bunch of us will be the ones to break the "news" to humanity? This is a very farfetched idea, but I am sure that it exists in some line of reality. The news of ET existence needs to be presented gently to the masses. Our ET friends will pick us up, land the mother ship in some major city and we will be the first to deliver the news to humanity. The ETs will appear next to us afterwards and the next phase will begin  grin

PrespectiveShift and Casey, in my dream many members of the Pulse were there including you and PS, but some may not remember the interactions, others may have this translated in forms of symbols, others may perceive it at a "later" time or have in the "past". I think that many of us here, even members that do not post much but read, we have synchronized ideas and thus parts of our energies merge. Just like Lu observed the Astral Pulse Orb  smiley I don't know who our space helpers are, but I am sensing several different civilizations that are the main mentors and gradians of our planet.
17  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Pulse members in space on: June 18, 2022, 20:29:19
Wow, Lu, this is truly extraordinary! I also have a feeling that our mission is helping humanity to move to the next phase. Although we may not be fully aware of that on a physical level, portions of our spirits are very actively working behind the scenes opening the eyes of the masses on a subconscious level. Of course, it is their choice whether to allow to be helped or not.
18  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Pulse members in space on: June 18, 2022, 15:19:54

Take out the Time element and you are right there in my November Starlines 2 experience.

Yes, exactly, when the time parameter is removed, everything exists simultaneously! Wow, your experience is really adding pieces to the bigger picture. I am so excited, just thinking about the greater purpose and the endless adventures of the soul.

The ship was oval in shape, inside was an open space with several metallic looking pillars. Large portion of the ship's wall was a window from the floor to the roof. I did not see lights or lamps, but there was a glow with unknown source that gave us good visibility inside. The walls were also glowing, so there wasn't a define color on them. When the ship landed, the supposed "door" was not an actual door, but rather a portion of the wall just dissipated, providing an opening for us to get out.
19  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Pulse members in space on: June 18, 2022, 03:09:38
I'll tell you about that other 'dream' if you want.

Oh yes, plese share it here, Nameless, especially if it has elements tying into mine. How intriguing. Sometimes I wonder if I just have wishful thinking to believe in these extraordinary things, but my instinct tells me that they are not illusions.
20  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Pulse members in space on: June 17, 2022, 22:59:52
Hi all, I had such special dream last night. Many of us from here were on a spaceship flying around the galaxies. The dream was so close to become lucid, but it never did, very vivid though. Nameless, EV and Lumaza were there closer to me, but there were a few other people as well, I think the most active members, I just had that sense, but no specific names popped up. I knew the gang from the Pulse was on the ship.
We were looking through a very large front window the beauty of the cosmos, flying meteors by us, gaining speed, going through wormholes. It was very exciting. Then at one point I asked "Wait, everyone, who is flying the ship?" Everyone looked around and none of us were in any driving controls. Then we heard a vice saying "I am the ship". So, it appeared that the spaceship itself was intelligent. Then we started descending towards Earth. The large window got covered with some sort of an automatic panel and we were just feeing the motion of landing. There was a sensation of a small crash, we did not land smoothly. The large door opened and we all were taken a back, when we saw that the ship had landed on a top if a mountain. All we could see were a few other peaks and clouds around us. I started panicking that the ship may tilt and fall down if were hanging on a cliff. The voice of the ship said "Don't worry, you are not going to fall. You are on the top of the world". Then I woke up.

I really liked being in all of you' s company! It felt like we together have a special mission for which we are only fully aware of on a higher level.
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Mattress Question on: June 17, 2022, 16:53:35
Learning how to get out of the victim mentality and realize your own power is one of the greatest lessons. One of the most difficult ones, yes, but worth the patience and try outs.

In this infinite multiverse ANYTHING and EVERYTHING exists, yes, good, evil, you name it. Why does it exist? Because all spirits have the power to create. Every thought creates and the owner of the thought gets to experience its creation. So, yes hell definitely exists if the thought, emotions and beliefs create it, one will definitely experience it. I don't have to force myself to not believe in negativity and hell, because I know they exist. so, it is not a matter of trying to change your beliefs of the bad, because that is not going to be very successful, but rather start thinking and focusing in the good in life and the multiverse, look for the light and love, lighten your mind and spirit and choose to focus on the lightness and not on the darkness. Then if you understand that you have that choice, your fears will dissolve, not because you will believe that there is no evil, but because you know that it is your choice where you heart wants to go and that no one can force you otherwise.
Can anyone be forced to experience something that is NOT in alignment with their believes, thoughts, emotions and state of mind? Absolutely not!

Thoughts and fears create and attract like events.
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is anyone able to teleport to deceased loved ones if they try to focus on them? on: June 05, 2022, 17:23:28
This is possible via Astral Projection, however, the person that has a connection with the decease one has a better chance to establish a two-way contact in the non-physical. Therefore, I would encourage you to learn how to AP and give it a try. Ther are many sticky posts here with techniques.
As far as sending a message, when you focus on them, they will hear you and you can tell them what you wish to tell them. You don't even need to speak out loud, your thoughts will be perceived by them. For that you don't need to project. The difference is that they will hear and see you, but you won't be able to hear or see them.
23  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Intent on: June 03, 2022, 02:52:09
why we're here is to learn to become closer to Love (CAPITAL L - Love).

Oh yes, that is THE TOP reason there is journey of the soul in the first place. This is the alpha and omega.

And the good wizards/beings are always more powerful than the dark ones because of LOVE  tongue
24  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Intent on: June 03, 2022, 01:59:06
I was watching the new Fantastic Beasts movie and I thought what makes Albus Dumbledore the most powerful wizard? Why there are different levels of "power" among people.  Then I took this further into the real world and I thought why there are different levels of success regardless if driven by good or selfish thoughts.

I believe that every spirit has equal power. So, why do we see differences? The answer is INTENT.
We've already discussed intent many times here, but I wanted to bring this back and dive a little deeper.

Power is unlocked ONLY by the "knowing" that you have it and the level of desire and intent you apply of achieving things with that power.

Success also may be driven by selfish thoughts to have money for example and splurge for yourself on luxuries. If you don't give back and help others with a portion of this money, you falls under the selfish category, but nevertheless it was achieved by strong intent and knowing that you can do it. Confidence that you have what it takes. Such person perhaps doesn't know the technicality behind creation and don't think about the spiritual aspect or where the power comes from. They just have that drive to go and get it. It is the intent that matters.

Now, behind the intent is actually the DESIRE. Perhaps the desire must come first to trigger the intent and start the motion of creative thoughts.
If you find yourself without any desires, but know that you want certain things, then I believe the only way is to meditate and ask to receive the desire to motivate you to start acting on it.  Then once you detect even the faintest desire, start enhancing it with thoughts on what could you create and how will it feel to have what you want. Start enhancing that desire to become as string as possible. Then apply the intent. The intent will start showing you clues on what paths and actions to take that will lead you to your goal.

Just have fun, don't take life too seriously, because the moment you start fearing that you won't achieve your goal, this becomes an automatic barrier that will always stay on your way. Just have fun creating! We were talking about Infinity on another thread, so know that there are infinite possibilities and probabilities that one can experience. The thoughts will create immediately from raw energy, but they can only be actualized into physical worlds by intent. The intent feeds them to give them continuous stream of energy and if held strong, that energy materializes in forms of scenarios, events, objects, experiences, adventures.

Of note, dark chocolate boosts dopamine and serotonin production. Healthy eating and exercising also boost big time mood and promote healthy brain which is important for us physical creatures as it is it our translator apparatus. Forgiveness and love give us peace to focus on the good and create what we focus on. Focus on something that makes you happy. If the news stress you out, don't watch them. If disturbing movies bring about unpleasant feelings, don't watch them. Watch something that inspires you. Read about things that make you happy.

See the best version of yourself with your inner eye, as what you see with your inner eye at this moment is your present. What you see with your outer eye at this moment is your past. Can you understand what I am saying?
25  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: hearing morse code on: June 02, 2022, 01:27:54
TIME, humanity needs more TIME to further mature.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 51