The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 14, 2020, 19:26:31

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 37
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Problems accurately perceiving "Real Time Zone" - validation fails! on: Today at 03:46:40

Lightbeam, does this mean it's theoretically possible to tune our awareness more clearly to our physical reality here on earth?

yes, it is
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Problems accurately perceiving "Real Time Zone" - validation fails! on: Yesterday at 00:44:31
Thank you, Lumaza and Athensis! This is all really helpful. Also, it brings a few more questions to mind.

I'm thinking of those accounts of people having NDEs or being thrown from their bodies due to a shock trauma, like a car accident - they, too, float above the scene and look down on themselves. I know that people who have these experiences, whether they are unconscious or clinically "dead", can report with great accuracy conversations that were going on, things happening in the hallway, etc. So, it seems like it must be possible to truly be in our world, just floating around like a ghost (as it were) - right?

If so...how did that happen? How did they leave their bodies, but still be HERE and perceive things so accurately? Is there a way that, with time, we can do that, too?

And, just wondering what everyone's theories are about why these inaccuracies happen. Like, do people/experts in this tend to think it's more on the side of "we don't have sufficient skill to perceive things accurately" or, "The Powers That Be are not letting us see things accurately for some higher reason".

I dont think it's a matter of skills, as NDEs happen once for certain people and they recall events so accurately. But NDEs are different than APs, right, because during NDE the person is probably 99% disconnected from the body, where as during APs we are very much alive and connected to the physical body, we are just able to adjust to some degree our frequencies to observe some parts of the Non-Physical World and we dont have as much consciousness/awareness  and energy transferred there due to being oriented here at this time. I think this is the difference that makes their experiences very clear and accurate, They are free of boundaries and are able to observe without restrictions. This is just my theory that makes most sense to me. During APs I have had some accurate observations that I validated afterwards, but some did not match. That does not bother me at all, since then I have stopped searching for such validations and have focused on going to higher realms exploring other worlds and experiences. I have no interest in spying at anyone here or solving earth mysteries. The reason we observe different surroundings of our physical world is that there are so many parallel and probable realities. We also have so many parallel and probable selves not only of this character we know now, but many others, so in the NP there is no space time continuum, everything exists here and now, the only difference is where is our awareness tune to. And we observe it as a point in time from our perspective. The multiverse is so vast and complex that we cant expect to know it all from our limited perspective as physical characters. If you come to terms with this, then you will be free to just explore, learn and have joy. And know that EVERYTHING happens for a reason. We have to ask and understand what the reason is, as it contains knowledge that we have to realize.
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Nature Tour on: July 11, 2020, 00:33:50
No lions before in APs, but in dreams I see a lot of cats. Here are some APs I have posted before that involve other animals and creatures if you are interested to read.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/snow_yeti-t47842.0.html
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/saving_the_gold_fish-t47501.0.html
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_projection_experiences/shapeshifter-t47911.0.html
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_projection_experiences/flying_on_an_eagle-t47880.0.html

4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Nature Tour on: July 10, 2020, 21:51:10
This morning I felt the vibes as I was sleeping. They lingered for a while, so I decided to induce them and imagined spinning really fast. That did the trick and next thing I know I am floating in the air and sitting actually on something, but it was invisible. So I was in a sitting position while flying. Then I decided to leave the forces to take me where they wish. I did not give any commands for locations. Then my invisible comfy chair took me to the most incredible nature scenes. I was soaring above green meadows, flower gardens, mountains, lakes, canyons, you name it. The last scene was over a hillside with many large rock formations. All of a sudden one of the rocks sitting on the top of the highest hill started shape shifting and took the form of a lion. Then the lion stood up and roared. It was really incredible and majestic!  Then at some point I decided to give a command to go to Rome. I instantly found myself in a remote area, like a village. I said to myself "well this is definitely not Rome, WHT am I? Then a man and his son appeared. They were dressed in simple light gray clothing, like labor clothes. I asked them where is Rome. The boy pointed north west and said in a mix of Italian and Russian language that I should not go to Rome and should stay here. They seemed in distress. I turned towards the area they were pointing and when I looked back they had disappeared. Then I woke up. The clock was showing 6:13am. It was my natural time to wake up, so did my AP naturally ended.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Why do you want OBEs? on: July 09, 2020, 21:59:01
I think our spirits have a natural urge to learn. Therefore exploration is the best way to satisfy this urge. If you know that there is a whole new endless world beyond the boundaries of this reality, who wouldn't want to see it. For me, with each AP, I feel my consciousness expanding tremendously, I look at things from a very different perspective and that gives me a sense of content knowing the purposes of existence. But at the same time the urge to explore more and more new worlds grows even bigger. The sense of adventure, new knowledge really charges my excitement and overall happiness and joy. I want to see the BIG picture and I do see a lot of it. That gives me a sense of incredible freedom.
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: "Side effects" of APing on physical body after it's all over on: July 09, 2020, 03:49:15
Oh dear, that's tough! Researchers think this is inflammatory. The only natural thing to combat inflammation I can think of is turmeric, if you haven't tried, but for it to take effect you have to take it for a few weeks. Check with your doctor though if turmeric will be safe for you. I have heard many people with chronic conditions improve after taking turmeric supplements for a few weeks. I know hearing advises may be frustrating, but people genuinely try to help.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: "Side effects" of APing on physical body after it's all over on: July 09, 2020, 01:52:57
Hi GrumpyRabbit, You dont have to disclose what condition do you have, but have you tried complete change in diet, check if you have food intolerance(not allergy), intolerant tests are done by blood draw and tested by special labs. You may not have obvious symptoms of intolerance, but certain foods may trigger inflammation if you are intolerant and that causes chronic diseases. I found out that I am intolerant to eggs and beans, so I stopped eating them and my energy and vitality changed drastically, but it's almost impossible to pint point them, because as I said there may be no obvious symptoms. Stopping all standard inflammatory foods such as dairy, sugar, high carbs, coffee, alcohol, etc help a lot with all kinds of ailments. Vegetable juicing everyday will regenerate your cells, etc. There is so much proper nutrition can do for the body. Let me know if you have questions, because I am a living encyclopedia when comes to nutrition.
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: "Side effects" of APing on physical body after it's all over on: July 08, 2020, 01:34:32
LOL!  grin

Our State Fair here in Minnesota is based on "Fried Foods". If it can be deep fried you will find it there. I have seen "deep fried pickles" and last year the new thing was "deep fried Macaroni and Cheese/Spaghetti" on a stick and "deep fried Snicker Bars" on a stick. Minnesota State Fair likes to keep everything on stick!  shocked huh

haha, don t get me wrong Nameless and Lumaza, I LOVE food! I go purposely to county and state fairs to pig out on deep fried candy bars lol and other things, but I reward myself with these treats ONLY once every month or two and just for a weekend at a time. So, that keeps me happy and something to look forward to. The rest of the time I eat super healthy and that makes me happy as well, because it makes me feel pain free and vital.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: "Side effects" of APing on physical body after it's all over on: July 07, 2020, 06:18:29
Salads, chicken and potatoes are on the menu quite a bit here.

Just stay away from fried chicken lol. Working in medical research, we always have to read stats on every new indication we test new meds for. Stats on areas where diseases are more prevalent. Guess where in the US are the unhealthiest people. The south where everything is deep fried.

By the way, to stay on topic, I am in the category of feeling energized after APs. I feel drained and hungry though ONLY when I do healing sessions from awake state. All of my APs though are from sleep state, perhaps that makes a difference in energy flow.
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal ** Looking for help analyzing/understanding them! ** on: July 04, 2020, 06:52:02
yes, I understand this is very devastating. My biggest dream since I was 5 years old was to heal everyone in the world. I have had two APs where I had asked to receive the gift of healing. They are posted here if you want to read what I was shown when I asked. But even though I try, my healing is not working the way I want to. But I know for sure that every challenge is for a reason, and every soul has agreed to go through these challenges in game like realities for the purpose of learning. Sometimes those we wish to heal subconsciously will reject the healing energy because they have a different agenda. We have discussed this here with Lumaza and others many times. Here are the links to my APs if you would like to compare.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_projection_experiences/healing_hands-t47883.0.html;msg373504#msg373504
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/receiving_powers-t39193.0.html

11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal ** Looking for help analyzing/understanding them! ** on: July 02, 2020, 11:07:26
every person in the beginning thinks that APs are so black and white, that through our logic we will receive every answer we desire and go to any place we ask. Well, experience shows that this is not the case, but it is realized after a while. If we change our attitude, we will have the most beautiful non-physical experiences when we let go and let the experience take us where we need to be instead of forcing something to happen. We should have goals by all means, but after a while you understand how vast this multiverse is and how small our individualized characters here truly are. We start looking at the bigger picture and expand our perspective way beyond the boundaries and everyday life in the physical. Do you know how many times I have gone out with the single question to see the lottery numbers lol. And I was like "WTH is that. This is not what am asking for". Well, it doesn't work that way. I had the wrong attitude and I am still not a millionaire haha.
It is nobody's job to provide answers to us the way we want to receive them.  We cant blame anyone, not our guides, not God, nobody for not giving answers to us according to our logic of info streaming. The point of being in character is to make REALIZATIONS on our own through experiences. Not to receive the answers of the test, which would be cheating. Through learning, we have to come to conclusion ourselves. Change of attitude and start analyzing our experiences to look for the truths and the answers. They will come to us in a form of thoughts, ideas, emotions. You can definitely ask and I encourage you to do so, but do not expect straight answer. You will be shown things and you have to analyze them. What you have experienced so far, no one else can analyze but you. All of our experiences are tailored specifically for each individual point of consciousness, and what may be true for one, may be false for another.
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Space Station Moon on: June 28, 2020, 08:48:36
I just watched an episode of "Ancient Aliens" called Space Station Moon. The findings of the scientists and the behavior of the astronauts who visited the moon really suggests that the moon is an artificial object/disguised spaceship pulled into our orbit. I will never look at the moon the same way. Fascinating!
13  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Re: Grow pituitary gland on: June 28, 2020, 01:55:14
Something must have happened to Charlie. All his social media was taken down within the last few days. I wonder what happened? sad

Oh no, I just checked. I think he will come back. He just needs to take some break from people that are attacking him. Some of them are calling him satan and that his gift is from the devil LOL. I just think that these people need to not follow him. Why follow someone that you dont like or dont agree with their beliefs. But there are so many people sending him these messages and commenting during his sessions. The majority of people though admire his selflessness and post their feedback from his healing. He was also going to do a tour in the US with John Edwards, but was cancelled due to the virus. Next year he is set to do it and will be touring most major cities in the US. Hopefully when he rests a little he will come back online because he is helping hundreds of people with his remote healing sessions. At least that's what I see when people comment.
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Shoveling Coal on: June 28, 2020, 01:49:17
That is such a clever way to release tension and negativity. Thanks for sharing, Nameless! I'm glad it showed positive results today for you. And hopefully on a larger scale for the world. Some of us do work during meditation on the entire world to get healed, not just on a personal level. I like how you crated the avatar. This adds an interesting element of the visualization.
15  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Being God on: June 27, 2020, 21:02:38
Last night I had a very vivid dream. Not lucid, because I did not gain awareness, but when I woke up, I felt like I have just returned from Tibet in the physical world.

the dream had two scenes:

1. I was in a small village somewhere in Asia. Came to the home of an old man. He was doing some chores, but his house looked like a small barn. I said to myself "oh, this precious soul is working so hard just to stay alive and not starve to death. I want to give him a million dollars and buy him a big house, and have him work only for pleasure if he wishes. I want him to know how does it feel to have a different life."

2. All of a sudden while in the Asian village, I thought of the Himalaya and I ended up in another village, but I knew that I was in Tibet. The mountains and the nature were breath taking. I started walking throughout the village. There were a lot of people around. As I was walking I realized that I was wearing a long flowy dress with earth tone base color and many small colorful flowers. It had an opening on the front, so when I was walking I my legs were showing. I was wearing pretty sandals. At that moment I had a realization that I was God, but not in a sense that we all say that we all are gods. I felt like I was the larger concentrated essence within me and I was ALL THAT IS, observing from that body. But at the same time, I knew who I was from this physical reality. As I was walking, I held my head down, staring at my feet, because I did not want the people to recognize that I was God. I walked for a while through the village feeling like that, but now that I am analyzing the dream, I did not have a specific purpose being there, just walking and observing from a pint of view of being God. The people seemed peaceful and content. However, if I gained awareness though, I may have thought that it was arrogant to think I was God, but in the dream I did not question that.  There was no ego involved either.

Today during my morning walk, I was thinking about the dream, started looking down at my feet as I was walking, but I could not bring that feeling of being God, although I knew how it felt in the dream. Just like if you have been in love and at the time, your hart is pumping, butterflies in your stomach, hearth and mind overflowing with love. However, if you part and time goes by, these feelings go away, although you know how you felt once, your body and mind now do not react like at that time. This is the difference between knowing about certain emotions, but not feeling them.

I dont know what triggered this dream, but feeling like being God is definitely something that I didnt know it was possible to experience. And again, we can all say, well yes, we all can create and are Gods in a way, but my experience was from the perspective of the greater essence, the core if you will.

16  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Re: Grow pituitary gland on: June 24, 2020, 07:30:52
Sending healing energy his way. By the way, there was a show on TLC called "The Healer". Charlie Goldsmith is from Australia and he has incredible healing abilities that take effect in minutes. If you follow him on Facebook or Instragram, he does maybe once a month remote live healing sessions for the group. Many people comment that their conditions improve dramatically, especially if they attend several sessions. He does  not charge, does everything for free, even if someone gets lucky to book a private session. But he doesn't do these often due to the hundreds of people requesting them. You can watch the show on youtube and if you believe he does have abilities, you can sign up for his notifications so you will know when the sessions are scheduled and have your son watch. you dont have to do anything, just relax when he starts sending energy.
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello friends! on: June 20, 2020, 05:43:15
And if you're are coming to Lake Como tell me! I live only a couple hundred chilometers away, if you want we can meet and have a talk!

Oh awesome! That would be fantastic Smiley
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I asked to see God on: June 19, 2020, 06:55:38
Thanks, Nameless, since then I have completed quite a few of these do do list adventures. It feels good to go back and evaluate achievements. Thanks for bumping this post! It brings back good memories  Smiley
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello friends! on: June 19, 2020, 06:42:34
Hey Mario,

Welcome! Italy is on my top bucket list to visit. I am interested specifically in Positano and Lake Como. Hopefully soon Smiley
Definitely check the stickies that are loaded with techniques. My suggestion is to read William Buhlman's books, pick a technique of his and give it a try with consistency for at least three weeks. Many people expect immediate results and give up after a few tries. For such a energy shift to occur, time is needed. If after a month of daily practice, a given technique doesn't work, then try a new one. I found Monroe's techniques do not work for me, as I need to be asleep in order to have full, long AP. Everyone is different though, so give a few techniques a try.
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What's your take on the whole concept of God? on: June 18, 2020, 00:59:22
I think a lot of people are tuned off by God because the image given by the major belief systems dont make scense .  This is that post on a astral visit to God by Lightbeam a few years ago.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/i_asked_to_see_god-t38258.0.html

Oh, thanks for posting it, desert-rat! Since then, during difficult times, I always imagine that place and its energy and I try to draw energy from it. To me God is All That Is, meaning absolutely everything and everyone. However, that essence that I observed is the core so to speak, where the power is most concentrated. From this essence all other individualized points of consciousness, characters, worlds, dimensions, etc were created and expanded outwards.

on a side note, many civilizations have considered visitors from space to be gods. However, in my opinion,ETs may have created our physical bodies in this physical world, but they are not God by any mean. they just happened to know how to manufacture physical beings, just like we can clone sheep and create hybrids of different plant and animal species. Same concept.  Our pure consciousness though I think comes from that essence that can not be dressed into a character. It's the parent of all characters and gave us opportunity for us to create all kinds of games on different levels to keep learning and expanding.
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Coincidence?? on: June 10, 2020, 04:26:46
Thanks, Lu! I just listened to it. And yes, these are my thoughts exactly. We need to solve this ourselves by making changes within ourselves. No one can come and solve it for us. They will not be doing us any favors, as if they take the tests for us, we will never learn and will continue going in circles decade after decade after decade. Why we were hit so hard? Because we haven't been successful of learning much like he said in the past 50 000 years. and this is not about technology. We are talking moral values, compassion, selflessness, etc. THIS is what needs to change within each human being. Only then we can create a harmonious world without crime, without greed for money and power.

However, my concern is the possibility of mind control of the masses through force, where the population is not even aware of. I am  not sure then how this can be fought.

Here is another thought. If we keep failing for thousands of years, then this is how we were made in the first place. This is human nature, at least for the majority of people.  So, a genetic upgrade is required, lol.  A simple enlargement of the amygdala will do. Come on, ETs, you know better  grin
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Coincidence?? on: June 09, 2020, 06:37:41
People I know there already are telling me how their neighborhood watch is walking around with long guns now. .

ha, and if they shoot someone to protect the neighborhood, which law will protect them? They have no training to face the brutality of criminals like police face on a daily basis. Who is going to answer the 911 calls that save thousands of lives. Totally insane.

your shirt sounds interesting, lol
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Coincidence?? on: June 09, 2020, 06:11:53
All I know is that those who harm ( physical or non-physical beings, ETs-the bad ones if any, etc) will face the reflection of their own doing sooner or later. Nothing lasts forever, nor will their "power". They are equal to any point of consciousness in the multiverse. And I circle again to lessons on all levels of existence and agreement between all parties regardless if they are humans, aliens, mind controllers, evil spirits, elves, dwarfs, dragons, witches, gnomes, etc...you get the idea lol. However, we as part of this particular system need to look at our roles on this level within this game and act accordingly.
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Coincidence?? on: June 09, 2020, 05:47:40
I told you so! Something seems awfully fishy here!  undecided huh]

yep, definitely not as simple as media influence. Now, I am starting to worry. What can "we" do?
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Coincidence?? on: June 09, 2020, 04:29:30
I am starting to think that besides media influence there is some invisible forceful mind influence that is making people delusional. Or the circumstances have provoked many people to show their true faces, which deeply disappoints me. Governing personnel are seriously considering creating a lawless land? This is truly beyond my comprehension.
People are swaying from one extreme to another, not being able to find a middle ground.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 37