The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 17, 2019, 17:11:13

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 30
1  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Contact with alien / demon caught on tape on: June 13, 2019, 06:24:47
It looks like a child ET, ran away from the space ship, not listening to his parents LOL. I hope you had some weapon of sort when you went out by yourself in the dark like that. It seemed spooky. I would at least have my pepper spray at the ready. Did you search for any prints on the ground, or any tracks the next morning?
2  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Me Too on: June 04, 2019, 21:29:23
If this happens again LightBeam I'm sending Fabio to YOU! grin

haha, oh yes, please  tongue
3  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Me Too on: June 03, 2019, 04:09:31
Fabio to the rescue LOL. I can imagine the scene  grin.
I think you are so used to putting others needs before yours, that this still translates into your dreams. Our needs are just as important. If you want to help others, first you need to help yourself. I always think about the instructions on the airplanes. Put your oxygen mask first before you help your child.
4  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Clover Leaf Highway and Organic Hover Board on: June 03, 2019, 04:03:54
Hovering on a leaf. Now, that's really cool! I think the monkey throwing nuts on your path may represent that you may be experiencing obstacles but they are not really serious.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Receiving Answers on: May 27, 2019, 07:09:17
In the past 15 years of my AP practice I have always waited to see where each AP experience will take me. But recently I decided to focus on one question at a time and not to ask to go anywhere else or see anything else until I receive an answer. So, I have been focusing every night before going to bed to receive an answer during AP about optimal health. What should we eat, drink, do, etc to achieve the best possible health. To me, health is our biggest treasure and we have to respect our bodies and put substances in it that will not cause harm. So, for years I have been researching nutrition, but every time I read about health benefits of something, I find another article with stating the negative effects. Even for fruits and vegetables. Recently I read and checked consumer lab tests done on my beloved cacao powder. All samples even from organic brands showed high concentration of a certain toxin. I started questioning is anything we eat really clean of toxins, bacteria, etc.

So, this research and findings triggered my question. And after about a week of asking, last night in the middle of the night, I sat up in my bed and I started hearing a lecture of some sort. Someone was giving a lecture about health. Then I a hologram appeared in front of me and I started seeing geometrical figures, spinning in 3D format, changing forms. Eventually these geometrical figures started turning into DNA sequences. So, I was in the non-physical, but I was thinking that I finally achieved powers of remote viewing. I really thought I was in the physical hearing and seeing something that was happening someplace else. I was very excited. At one point I even questioned if I was in AP, but it was waaay too real to accept this possibility. This always happens to me with false awakening. Usually I become aware as I am in bed and start moving things with my mind and I am like"Wow, it finally happened". But then I snap back and I am like "Oh crap, I should have known. So, these are absolutely not like dreams. Pure AP with so much awareness that I believe truly to be in the physical Every time I question if I am in the non-physical, but I dismiss it. Again, this dismissal happens only during false awakenings. If I enter though vibrations, I sure know what's happening and I am entering the NP.

Anyway, long story short, the voice that was giving the lecture was talking about some substance with an M, which I did not remember the name of. The voice was speaking about DNA changing possibility at any given time. It was speaking about balance and the importance of direction. And although it didn't answer my question of what to eat, what is safe to eat and effective for our health, I think it was a good start.
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Biphasic and polyphasic sleep patterns on: May 27, 2019, 06:41:21
I am not sure if this is what I experience, but I give suggestions to myself most nights before falling asleep that I will remain aware and I will wake up a few times to trigger AP opportunities. This is the fastest way for me to achieve APs frequently without spending time to do any techniques. A few strong suggestions right before dosing off really work for me. I automatically briefly wake up during the night and because I gave suggestions to my body and mind, they really obey. When I wake up for example to turn, I wake up a little more, not just turn and pass our ride away, but I purposely wake myself more, so I can trigger AP upon falling back asleep. This is the perfect time for APs with more awareness. Because of my suggestions, my first thought after I wake up is AP. Then I start position myself top fall back to sleep and I start repeating a few times, I remain aware as a fall asleep. At the same time I start imagining that my bed starts swaying back and forth. That inner motion sensation helps a lot raising inner energies and triggering vibrations. Then I let myself fall asleep and upon my brainwaves diminishing, I experience sleep paralysis. From there refocusing is extremely easy and you end up wide awake in the non-physical.

But as you can see everything starts with affirmations and suggestions before bed. When I first started with the affirmations, it took about a week for them to work. So, it is critical for anyone who tries this method to NOT give up after a few days of no results. This is how the energies in this reality work. It takes TIME for manifestation. And even though we may think nothing is working because we don't see immediate results, the energies start to change ride away behind the scenes. The most important things for success with non-physical experiences is patience and perseverance. If one starts jumping from technique to technique frequently before waiting for the energies to develop and manifest, then nothing will be achieved.

Going off topic, but I think this is extremely important: Affirmations and suggestions work not only for achieving the above, but in every area of our lives. When we wake up every morning, what are our thoughts, do we anticipate something difficult, a hard day at work, annoying people around us, conflicts. If yes, this is what we will attract. We are giving suggestions to the energies that flow within us and around us how to create that day and the energies obey of course. If we wake up with a smile and thoughts about exciting things in store for us, then with this very thought, we are triggering a chain of events corresponding with it. Believe that nothing is impossible. Even if by logic according to our current conditions we may think there is no way something to change, but the truth is that it will if our thoughts change. The change will not be immediate if we have had negative thoughts for a long time and it will take time for the energies to change. Again, we need to be patient and KNOW that the energies are changing behind the scene and when charged with enough of the positivity, then the positive events will start appearing in our lives.
7  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Superhero for a Day on: May 15, 2019, 06:41:11
Hey, Lumaza, I also don't watch all movies in the theater, but the experience and the perception of certain movies seen at the theater is very different than seen on TV. I cant wait for the invention of hologram theater, where the viewer will be inside the action. The images will be around the audience 360 degree.

But the theater experience to me has also the human observation aspect. I can feel the audience' s energy and that energizes me as well. There was a sad moment in this movie and I wanted to see if everyone will start crying. Sure enough almost everyone around me and in the rows that I could see in front of me where wiping there eyes. There was a pre-teen boy next to me with him family. I guess he didn't want to show weakness of crying and started stretching his hands in the air. Then on the way down one hand quickly wiped his tears LOL. I thought that was adorable.
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Silence on: May 14, 2019, 21:43:58
I think this silence may represent that you have learned major lessons and you no longer need a constant reassurance and external support. Although it is very comforting knowing and feeling helpers presence, sometimes we have to be left to our own powers to realize that we indeed can do things on our own. And not only that but we, ourselves can become helpers to others so they can feel our presence and be comforted that they are not alone.
9  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Superhero for a Day on: May 14, 2019, 21:40:53
Thanks, everyone! I am glad my experiences may serve as inspiration to others and realize that we all have powers, we just have to realize them and loose the fear.

Here is a funny update, sort of a continuation of this dream, like part 2 if you will. I rarely have dreams on separate nights where the stories are related. Last night I had a brief dream related to the first one in this thread. A bunch of superheroes and myself were somewhere in a lush meadow, laying on the ground in a circle and we were all bragging about our powers. We really looked like a bunch of nerds LOL. So, Thor said "My power can squish you like a bug". Then I said "Oh yeah, well my power can make you cry like a little girl" Then everyone gasped, there was silence and everyone was looking at me. What I sensed was that they believed me haha. At that moment I was thinking to myself "OMG, WTH was that, what did I just say to Thor". Then I woke up and laughed out loud in the middle  of the night. But again, I did not become aware in this dream although it was vivid. I was very fun though.
10  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Superhero for a Day on: May 06, 2019, 03:11:45
We all know that our thoughts and emotions manipulate raw energy (undetectable by our 5 senses but very real) that takes temporary forms. If the thoughts and emotions are strong enough and there are no belief barriers, the thought energy gains stability and density and manifests as events in our lives here. But even if they don't manifest, those temporary forms still hover for a while around us and we perceive them as dreams. The following happened to me last night, which was sooooo cool. It was strongly influenced by watching the Avengers at the theater sitting in Dbox. Dbox seat moves and vibrates when there are action scenes to make the experience even more realistic. The movie was great and the whole time I was imagining myself with all these powers. Well, all these intense thoughts and my general belief that nothing is impossible played a role in this dream. Too bad I did not gain awareness to turn it into an epic AP, but it was very vivid and when I woke up I felt like I have just returned from a battle. I remembered every detail.

I was in a castle with other people and we were trapped inside by Thanos (the bad guy from the Avengers). He was very powerful and we had no hope to survive. Daenerys Targaryen (Game of Thrones) appeared next to me and told me to open the window and jump on the flying bird. I trusted her and I opened a large window. We saw a few small birds (never seen those kind of species on earth). I doubted these birds will take our weight, but we had no choice. So I juped on the one passing by the window and surprisingly it held my weigh. It sort of expanded. Another person jumed behind me on the same bird. We flew away and the rest of the people were also collected by other birds. Thanos though was chasing as like an invisible enrgy and we were scared.  All of a sudden I realized that I should have enough power to stop him. I jumed out of the flying bird and did not fall. I was hovering up  in the air with Thenos in front of me and my people behind me. I started focusing my energy and raising its vibration. At one point I visually saw that I have turned into a globe of transparent energy with hundred of white dots moving at a high speed in different directions. I remember the white dots thinking, "well that's what my energy looks like......interesting". I was glowing with tramendeous power. Then I directed a strong blast towards Thanos. I remember being fearless at that time. Trusting on the absolute power. It was an incredible feeling. After the blast, Thanos was gone and at that instance I woke up with my heart powndning in my chest.
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How Does Forgiveness Work? on: May 06, 2019, 01:09:54
But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

I think the meaning of this statement is that if you don't learn to forgive, then you will keep experiencing events where other people will hurt you thus giving you opportunities to learn to forgive.
If you agree that everyone should be forgiven for their sins, because after all this is a learning ground and mistakes are essential for this purpose, the you would agree that there should be a lesson if you cant forgive.
So, you will not get a relief from other people hurting you until you learn to forgive, but that may be interpreted exactly as the bible statement as God has not forgiven you and will not help you against these people.

In addition, how would you feel if others that you have ever hurt don't forgive you. And if you think that you have never hurt anyone by accident or on purpose for your own gain, then you are mistaken. We experience the multiverse, learning along the way as many characters, good, bad and ugly. No one has even been only good, or only bad. We have to experience diversity to learn it all. If in this life there is a boy and a rapist, in another their roles may be reversed. It is not a punishment from God, it is simply the nature of learning. 

12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Does every person see the world differently? on: April 30, 2019, 03:35:28
Everyone sees the world differently, yes based on their beliefs, emotions and expectations.
I see the world differently in different stages of my life. There were times that I saw the world as a very dark place that did not make sense. This was cased by certain events that happened to me. When these challenges were over I started seeing the world as beautiful and magnificent. We perceive the world around us through the lenses of our experiences and how we react to these experiences. If we learn our lessons effectively and try to understand how the multiverse works, many of our negative beliefs will disappear and with them our perception will change as well.

Do we want to purge all of our beliefs? I wouldn't. Why would I want to purge my beliefs of love, light, beauty, happiness, self power, the ultimate power of all that is, etc. These very beliefs make me want to continue existing. They make me happy and content. Otherwise, absence of beliefs will equal in nothingness.
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: If you were... on: April 26, 2019, 06:30:37
Now which time in the history of humanity would you pick and could you say one is better?...

If we look at the entire human history, I would say, wow what a slow learners  rolleyes
I don't know which era is better, but I sure do like having running hot water and not having to go the bathroom outside LOL.

As far as G analysis go, to me what I call God is the sum of all consiosness. It is not an entity that appears separate. It is All That Is. But we can only experience the power of All That Is if we realize that we are One and merge completely with everything. So, unity really makes us stronger than as separate parts. That, however cant happen while we experience ourselves as charachters. Simply it is impossible, that's why I cant call myself God, because I dont have that power. Yes, I have the ability to create my own reality, so this is in a small scale God I guess, but none of us has THE power. Until we merge higher and shed the charachter mindset, we will  not be able to fully comprehend what it is to feel ONE with everything.
But, in the state of deep meditation, during APs and other altered states, we can shed some of that charachter thinking and tap into more power to be drawn and focused to manifest things. Simply having access to more concentrated energy by focusing and bypassing the barrier of the character.
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: If you were... on: April 26, 2019, 06:11:11
Why does this species kill? Especially its own kind. I believe that would be foreign to many ets.

Yes, it does seem unnatural to me, but we all need different lessons. Some people need to be presented with difficult choices to learn what they want to learn. Failure to do what's right is still a lesson. This system is like a game with may levels, challenges, choices, some extremes as well, but it is needed. After all, it was consciousness that have created it.
This is looking at things from a much much higher level. Otherwise, I would have packed my bags and left a long time ago Smiley 

15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: If you were... on: April 20, 2019, 04:05:32
Well, I am glad that I am not alone here on this Godforsaken planet LOL, jk.

Thanks for the great replies everyone!

Nameless, great observations. Never thought to see humans as outsiders so to speak. But however the species came about here, it is not the spirits fault of established physical vehicle attributes. Again, it was created that way on purpose. This is what brings me understanding of their behavior. But I see the spirits beyond the human bodies. I observe them and most times when I sit at a restaurant to get my to go order and watch all the people around, I can see directly in their souls and I often say to myself "precious souls" with tears in my eyes. I see their pain, yet they chose to experience it to learn and find the meaning of love. And they don't even know it at this time. Most of them don't know the purpose and that makes me love them even more. They all look like they want to make the bets of their lives but are clueless of what's happening behind the veil. But I know this is for a reason and just like Lumaza said we should not interfere for their own sake because we will interrupt their lessons. And while I see their pain, I know it's just temporary and I am ok. For overall evolution, I do have concerns, but again, this is how this game is set up. This is just a temporary place to visit and if it goes extinct, there are many other places like this to visit.  

Volgerle, which galaxy are you from Smiley

EV, yes, devastation is in many places, sadly. Sometimes, I think it's too extreme, but if that's how the masses are driving events, we can only send good wishes and positive energy and hope that it does help to balance out everything and keep Earth from total destruction.

Xanth, I think that all the time LOL and frequently think to my self WTH?

Lumaza, I have observed the same thing as you, people being consumed with tehir phones. Recently, I was walking through Central Park. It was a beautifull sunny day but still with a light snow cover. I was admiring everything around me, smiling and soaking up every moment. Then I see the passing by carriges with tourists taking tours of the park. Believe t or not, at least one person of each group in each carriage had their heads glued to tehir phones continuously, not even paying attention where they are, to observe the beauty. Their minds were in some virtual reality of insignificant gossip probably, stoking people on FB, or checking if they had "likes" on their posts. I just wanted to yell at them and "wake then up". Seriously, I was just speachless. Same with people sitting on the benches, or even walking. How do you not trip by looking at your phone while walking. This was like zombie land.

But again, I love them/us. I am one of them and so are all of us. Our spirits are all equal on the grand scale and this is what I tend to see most of the time.
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Souly for Retrievals! on: April 20, 2019, 03:34:35
Lumaza, you did NOT fail the retrieval. You did your part, but it was not for nothing. Your help has added to her glass of knowledge, and one day when the glass if full she will "see". Until she is ready, no one can force her or trick her to see the truth. Eventually she will though. I don't have consents with stuck souls because eventually they do find their way, they still encounter lessons wherever they are and all that adds to their overall knowledge. When the knowledge accumulates enough, they have sudden realizations, just like we do here. I think this applies to any place in the multiverse. ANY experience adds to the knowledge.
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / If you were... on: April 15, 2019, 07:21:30
If you pretend that you were an extra terrestrial, living as a human, observing life on Earth, how would you summarize your observations?
18  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: April 13, 2019, 03:05:56
Guess I'm gonna have to have a conversation with my nips, not sure how they would feel having to share space. Not sure how I feel about that either (rolling eyes). grin

Thanks for the laugh, Nameless!  This is hilarious cheesy
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Spring is in the Air and the Night Life is Amazing on: April 13, 2019, 03:04:21
You know what chases the mosquitos away, incense sticks. Our family has used them often when these blood suckers get wild. The smoke repels them.
20  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: April 13, 2019, 02:21:51
Haha, that is so funny. I guess it's something important to have to be hidden that well LOL
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Spring is in the Air and the Night Life is Amazing on: April 13, 2019, 02:19:40
Oh, I love sitting outside in the summer time. I sit back on my lounger, look at the starts, feel the night breeze on my face and listen to the crickets, frogs, owls, the wind waves through the trees. I feel peace and one with nature.
Where I live I don't get much of a night sounds from bugs and creatures, but one time I was on Florida, I stepped out in the garden just outside my room and the night sounds were unbelievable. There were some kinds of bugs that were making a very loud sound, but the crickets were so loud too. There was a fountain there as well, so that added to the ambiance. The inn was an old plantation mansion with rich history. While I was sitting outside on this humid summer night, I could almost feel the past, coming alive or I being transported back when this was a plantation full of people, workers, etc. I just sat there for a long time soaking in the feelings that this place provoked.

Thanks for bringing that up, Nameless! It brings back many memories from home and my childhood where the outdoors at night was an everyday occurrence in the summer, either alone, with family just sitting and talking or gathering with neighbors and kids. We played so much when we were kids at night outside. It was so much fun.
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: APAC - Astral Pulse Advice Column on: April 07, 2019, 06:19:13
My serious advice. Find the joy, the love, the passion you seek in your daily physical life for those adventures will certainly fuel your non-physical ones as well.

So true, this should be the logo of this forum. Without having passion and gratitude as human characters, the doors to the inner worlds may be difficult to open.
23  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: April 06, 2019, 21:02:17
Perhaps this means that you can truly understand something if you experience it first hand. Observation of someone else's experience doesn't make you fully understand. And this is the reason behind the necessity of multiple reincarnations as many characters experiencing everything, the good, the bad and the ugly, in order to fully imprint the lessons upon the spirit and make it expand with knowledge.
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: APAC - Astral Pulse Advice Column on: April 06, 2019, 20:56:10
Here is my advice for the ladies:

Trying to have sex with Brad Pitt is not as easy as you think. Settle and go and look for the light.
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Random Coincidence.... on: March 27, 2019, 07:59:46
I think she directed you to pick up these books to reinforce that she is real, she is with you and watching over. That must feel comforting. Have you read the books, is there a common characteristic among the three Janes?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 30