The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 17, 2021, 19:52:17

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 41
1  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Invisible on: Yesterday at 22:27:12
Awe, thank you, thank you so much, Casey! This does not look like the ET that visited me, but this being looks like someone I 'have seen before, I just cant pin-point where. This face and eyes look very familiar to me. Another reassurance that we are never alone Smiley
2  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Giant creature on: January 15, 2021, 17:22:58
Two vivid dreams this morning:

1. A dressed up elephant with bells tied up around its belly. A celebration is taking place around this elephant. Jungle like surroundings, tribal people dancing, lit fires. Suddenly, a group of armed people invaded the party and kidnaped the elephant. The string of bells fell on my hand. I remember them ringing as I was running to chase the invaders. Eventually, I found the elephant in a cage, freed it and returned the bells to him. I felt gratitude coming from  him telepathically. Then I woke up.

2. I am in a big city with sky scrapers. Large crowds everywhere. Someone yelled, giant, giant. Then everyone turned towards a strange creature that started growing in size and reached the size of Godzilla. The creature looked half human, it was holding a huge butcher knife and it started attacking the people. Everyone panicked, started screaming and running.  I just stood there frozen. A voice from behind me said "you have the power to stop it". I turned around but no one was there. Then I focused and produced a supersonic type of waive shooting from my hands. The creature got hit and it felt it. It stopped and started shivering. Then it recovered and it made a few more steps towards me. I shot another wave and it hit it again. I kept shooting wave after wave now confident in my powers. The creature started shrinking and it shrunk to a size of a dog. It started talking to me. It said "I didn't mean to harm, I wont do it again. help me.". I put my hand on its cheek and the creature started laughing. It said "I feel happiness". Then another person from the crowd placed their hand on its cheek, but the creature said "Oh, I feel sad thoughts". I placed my hand again on its cheek and the creature started laughing again. Then I woke up.
3  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Invisible on: January 14, 2021, 01:43:59
Sure, send me a PM of how that works. It would be interesting to see the outlines of whoever shows up. I will recognize my friend. I remember vividly his face and body.
4  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Invisible on: January 14, 2021, 00:46:15
Thank you, Casey, very fascinating! It's interesting, the picture of the woman that you chose to include on your post has a very strong resemblance to what I look like down to the hair color and style. My hair is a little thinker and wavier. I think that's another synchronicity of the connections between the members of this group. You could have chosen any other of the many photos of different people that are on that video.

5  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Invisible on: January 13, 2021, 01:13:59
Great replies, everyone! Just now another thought popped up into my head "Orion". This popping of thoughts happen most often when I am not focusing on finding answers. Usually when I am meditating and clearing my mind to receive info, exact answers are not received. The minute I start doing something like driving or watching TV, but without much paying attention on neither the road nor the program, then thoughts start popping. it really feels like a telepathic communication surfacing at these times. We've already discussed this long driving narrowing focus and letting other deep thoughts surfacing. Same when you are doing something that narrows your focus, but without you making an effort. During intentional meditation we have that expectation to receive information, but I find that the pressure of the expectation itself created barriers for information to surface. When I am not intending or expecting to receive information, then it happens out of nowhere. This is very intriguing to me. So, I guess my friend is telling me that he/she/it is somewhere from the constellation of Orion. I will keep encouraging this type of communication, hopefully more details will come forth.
6  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Group Diary on: January 11, 2021, 15:12:44
I started something like that before Christmas. I wanted to connect to the people on the Pulse. I closed my eyes and focused on connecting to anyone who visits the Pulse. One very clear visual I had was a young lady with very blond wavy hair, shoulder length, sitting in a chair and holding a toddler, a blond boy with very plump and rosy cheeks. I think the chair may have been facing other family members gathering around the fireplace, but I only saw her. If anyone recognizes themselves as the woman or was with that woman and was looking at her the way I describe, please let me know.
7  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Group Diary on: January 11, 2021, 15:09:09
Here is a link to my dream with Nameless, EV and Lumaza. We were in the Wild West.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_dreams/in_the_wild_west_with_nameless_ev_and_lumaza-t47868.0.html

8  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Invisible on: January 11, 2021, 04:14:14
I was just thinking about the ET who visited me when I was 5. Just now I asked, why haven't you come to visit me again? After a few minutes, I turned my attention towards the TV again and a thought popped into my head like telepathic communication. Would you trust? Would you not get frightened? I turned my eyes again towards the night sky and the flickering light of Venus. I thought for a minutes and I couldn't answer.  I thought of the many possibilities of a superior civilization watching and hiding from a primitive one. I thought what we as superior to animals do to them. And I couldn't answer the question.

I am curious how would you have answered. 

P.S. while I was typing, a sudden loud clacking nose to the left of me made my jump and for a second I had goose bumps all over. I have never heard such noise in my room. Maybe that was just a test of I would get frightened. I think I failed LOL.
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Group Thing / Astral Travelers on: January 09, 2021, 20:28:18
I actually started something like that before Christmas. I wanted to connect to the people on the Pulse. I closed my eyes and focused on connecting to anyone who visits the Pulse. I was going to start writing here the images that pop into my head as visuals, but then I abandoned that idea because I was going to sound dumb if no one recognized the images I was observing. One very clear visual I had was a young lady with very blond wavy hair shoulder length sitting in a chair and holding a toddler, a blond boy with very plump and rosy cheeks. I think the chair may have been facing other family members gathering around the fireplace, but I only saw her.
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Human Behavior on: January 05, 2021, 01:04:31
Great perspective, EV! We just need to keep playing our assigned parts.
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Human Behavior on: January 04, 2021, 02:48:51
I have no idea how those more advanced in their understanding put up with us.

lol, just like teachers put up with first graders. And if the teachers cant put up with us then they are not qualified to be teachers and they should be fired haha. Teachers also are part of the game as characters. But they as well have their own lessons. Everyone is in a state of gaining more and more knowledge. It never ends, as the multiverse is in a state of becoming. It was our desire to arrange the current events, so that we can set up this level of the game and play it. I think we should just play along as per each of our characters, and the game itself will teach each of us what we have set up for us to experience. If we are here, then we need to be here. We have chosen to be here and we have chosen these particular paths. I am saying this and I do understand it, however, my human personality stirs outrage within me sometimes when I see actions not inline with my inner values. But, I am learning to truly be one step higher at all time and see the game as a necessity and let it be played the way all of us have designed it. If this game should end soon, then so be it. It will end at some point anyway, because physical matter does not last long. The entire physical universe as we know it will end at some point along with all of its physical ET forms. If one school closes, another will open.

Even if lets say if more advanced physical ETs have created life on Earth, just like we create ant farms, the ETs too are characters in this game. They are not our creators though. Our creator is the pure source of our spirits. Therefore we are all equal as spirits in the face of God (the pure source of all that is).
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Human Behavior on: January 02, 2021, 19:58:09
Hehehehe   Perhaps patience is your lesson, like mine?

Yes, absolutely, every disturbance we experience on a personal or a global level signals that we are in a midst of a lesson. How fast we are going to learn determines when the disturbance will go away.
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Human Behavior on: January 02, 2021, 16:24:03
Yes, everything happens for a reason, Nay, and we have all agreed on a higher level to participate whether as helpers, as villains, as ingnorants, as dumb, as smart, as scared, as brave, etc. all that is for our learning benefits. It just bugs me when I am not seeing the lessons learned in a timely manner. But, oh well! That's a part of the game.
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Human Behavior on: January 02, 2021, 06:11:26
They are living for today, not tomorrow!  sad

We had a few family members here for Christmas, even with MJ's terminal Cancer. She said she "had" to be around loved ones, even though it might cause her demise. The people that did show up knew this Christmas would likely be her last. So, it was a special day here for all!  smiley Still, I know what you mean.

That is a special circumstance for sure for MJ, totally understand! Wishing for a miracle!
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Human Behavior on: January 02, 2021, 03:13:04
I am struggling to understand now, what is the average person's perception of true love, meaning love towards family members. If one TRYLY cared and loved their extended family, or moms, dads, grandparents that are not part of their household, they would not put them at risk. Now in California, many counties hospitals are below capacity, setting up tents in the parking lots to care for patients. And all that because of holiday gatherings. No one obeyed the state order to not gather outside of own household. And I am thinking, how do these people perceive love. Because if they choose to gather, they knew there was a risk, and now hundreds of thousands of family members will not be at the Christmas table next year. What is it that people don't understand? Do they really not have genuine love and respect even towards their own family? I am not seeing light anytime soon, if this BIG lesson is not being learned soon. And this is across the entire world actually, not just in the US.

Nothing ever goes away until it teaches us what we need to know.
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Thought control question? on: December 31, 2020, 17:55:21
Thoughts are the result of our beliefs, moral values, knowledge, wisdom. Not the other way around. So, it is not the thoughts we have to watch but our beliefs. Forced thoughts and actions in exchange of rewards are not genuine and these types of behavior will earn even more challenges in order to understand true compassion and genuine care for others without expectation of rewards. I know several religions people that do thongs for others and then ask God to bless them because they did X,Y,Z. Because they are afraid not to go to hell haha. But you see, if their actions are not based on true compassion and care and only to save their skin or to get rewards, place in heaven, better reincarnation, etc, that is basically deceiving the Source that grants these wishes. However, I don't even believe that it works that way anyway, but that is just an example of what they do.
In addition, the NP is not linear. I have said it so many times. There is no such order of reincarnations. Time and space is not linear in the multiverse. At this very moment all of our characters  are experiencing anything and everything in all parts of the multiverse simultaneously. Knowledge needs to be gained by first hand experience and all spirits need to experience it all. So nothing is going to spare you from experiencing somewhere as some character extreme challenges. If you do not want to believe that, then you have fears. Fears can be conquered only by facing the very thing you are afraid of. I know it's hard to be understood while we are ion character due to many limitations set on purpose, but this is how the school for spirit expansion functions.

Just be the best version of yourself, genuinely care about the well being of others, do not seek rewards and they will come to you. If you don't know how to do the above, then meditate and seek understanding, seek opportunities and experiences to gain these qualities. Forced thoughts will only block further the goal you are trying to reach, because you are trying to mask the symptoms without addressing the root cause.
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! on: December 24, 2020, 20:42:52
Happy Holidays to all!
18  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: December 16, 2020, 23:43:47
You made a new friend, Nameless! Awesome! What a great adventure! That makes me think what if I go to another planet and have to assume temporary their forms. How would I feel  huh  shocked
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: as above so below on: December 15, 2020, 05:01:51
Great music, Lumaza! I also love rock ballads! I believe we all have some sort of "knowing", but artists express them in their music, stories, paintings, etc for the masses to see. I wish I was popular so that I can reach a bigger audience with my type of "knowing". I am working in  a book though to show that knowledge in a form of entertaining story that may make people think. We'll see if I can succeed in making it popular after it's done. But many people are realizing that the so called scifi is no longer something fictional. Things that were considered impossible in the past are already facts. And the same will soo happen with everything that is considered fiction today will be reality tomorrow. The same applies to spiritual wisdom, ETs, multiverse.  Now it seems like something made up, a theory, new age, etc but people are becoming more aware and seek information about their inner powers, law of attraction. Physicists keep digging deeper and starting to understand that they have to open their minds to non-physical energy laws. I see this a  a slow progress in comparison to a hundred years ago. I was also thinking about the incredibly high rate of scientific discoveries, medicinal advancement, industrial and technological advancement just in the past century compare to the rate of discoveries throughout our 200 000 year history as homo sapience species. Definitely we may have been "upgraded" in the past century, but still lacking improvement in areas of empathy, selflessness, generosity, integrity, care for others. The lack of these attributes are causing the current chaos.
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: as above so below on: December 14, 2020, 16:49:58
Thank you, Lumaza! Yes, I understand very well that not everyone can understand the complexity of the multiverse. And I also know that we have placed these limitations while in characters for good reasons. So, I am not worrying about mass understanding of this, since everyone learns in their own time. I just feel that if I know something through experience, no matter how difficult it is to understand, I have to share it. As one day people may remember my words and things to click suddenly.  This knowing has been very beneficial for bringing me incredible peace especially nowadays to understand how the masses drive the events and what lessons there are behind, and also that every shingle challenge is necessary and voluntarily brought upon us whether on a mass or individual level. Sometimes, I get so fired up by reading such false information spread by the media that plants fears in people. That prevents making the choices on a mass level towards solving this crisis. Then I realize, well this is another lesson. People should learn to seek information from the original sources, to educate themselves about certain processes, regulations, past similar events, historical events, etc so that they can get the actual truth and make the right decision. This is a challenge, so I am watching to see how long it will take for the masses to make that realization. And then I ask myself, what if I had the ultimate power to make them see right now. Well, I wouldn't reveal the answer of the test, because I will be helping them cheat on their exams. Instead of letting them learn on their own, I will give them the answers ready. Well, that may help them pass the test for the time being, but soon when they have to apply that knowledge in real life, guess what? They will know nothing because I helped them cheat. So, I have understood that I can show and present information but I cant take the tests for them. I will be harming them and not helping them.
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: as above so below on: December 12, 2020, 18:17:36
What is your definition of above? I look at it differently. The so called above  (what we perceive as non-physical reality) has ENDLESS layers, within these layers, there are endless worlds, endless parallel and probable realities, within these realities, there are endless characters that perceive reality according to their own believes. These characters have endless layers of themselves and endless probable and parallel lives. so, as you can see there is no ONE above. It is true though that what we see here in the slower realities is a manifestation of what our minds create from raw non-physical energy. So, it starts from a slightly higher level the molding of the energy and it trickles down to us. However, we don't complete understand how the individual "aboves" work. It could be temporary state of chaos, but I think these "aboves" are the layers very close to frequency to what we perceive and yes these what we see here is a reflection of what is instantly created from the non-physical neighbor layer by our minds. But that doesn't mean the whole above is on fire. It is but one microscopic layer. I think the so called school ground realities and their respective number of layers inward that carry some degree of turbulence are constantly in motion and this is the exact design that is needed for learning. So, nothing to worry, this is normal. There are so many other layers and worlds of harmony and love that any spirit can go to. In fact every point of consciousness has a part of their spirit already occupying all of these levels simultaneously. It is hard to comprehend though. As we speak you and I and everything that is consciousness exist in endless levels in endless probable and parallel realties as endless types of characters, yet other portions of our spirits are in the highest levels at this very moment.
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What does this mean from adventures beyond the body chapter 5 on: December 08, 2020, 05:57:54
practicing the technique for 30 min per day at the right time and the right way for 30 days consistently
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Something New on: November 26, 2020, 06:17:39
A few nights ago I started making affirmations before bed along with my visualization technique that I want to be shown something new during AP that I do not yet know.
Last night I got "woken up" in the middle of the night, shifted and remembered my question. I was standing somewhere in a white room, then I said my question out loud "show me something I don't know". All of a sudden everything around me started spinning, colors emerged from a tornado like formation. I felt like Dorothy being sucked into the world of Oz. These spinning colors then because strands like and started peeling off of each other, turning into different colored new strands, almost dancing into this tornado. New colors emerged, sparks were flying. I looked at my hands and I saw they started peeling layers, and changing colors, popping here and there in the space around me. It reminded me of videos of strings theory when strings pop in and out of observable view. It's like they go into another dimension and then reappear, all that really fast. Then a though popped into my head "layers and more layers upon layers". I say then myself standing in front of a mirror. I saw only the outline of my physical body and within it there were these same dancing and peeling strands, circles, all kinds of shapes. I felt like I am being everywhere at the same time. There was no boundary of perception. It felt like for a moment the entire multiverse because one small dot and it was within my core. I realized that what we have been assuming that we have a few bodies like, physical, etheric, mental, spirit or whatever most people theorize, is a very limiting perception of who we really are. We have many many layers just within a physical body/character. And then more layers just within what we think as etheric body, and so on and so forth. The spirit is a lot more complex form that we can ever comprehend. It exists simultaneously in all of these layers, in all of these probable, parallel, lower, higher, physical, non-physical, etc, you get the idea basically endless multiverse that is so diverse. And as we may picture ourselves as just one tiny part of it all, each of our spirits are so vast and integrated in every part of the multiverse that as characters this is actually incomprehensible. We currently have such a limited perception of ourselves. Even as physical characters, we are a lot richer in nature than we truly understand.
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Visualization on: November 23, 2020, 04:20:23
LB,

What a great idea!  I'm gonna give it a try.  Bring it up on the big screen and turn off the lights.  Maybe make a cup of Hot Chocolate and put my feet up.  Lots of detail to absorb from the scene.  I think it wouldn't be too hard to imagine actually being there sitting in front of the fire and watching the snow fall outside!

Yes, get as cozy as you can. Hot cocoa, tea, coffee, whatever everyone likes. I like to have a candle lit in my room as well to get extra flickering. I also like to take a minute to relax all the muscles in my body. I notice that I carry a lot of tension on my forehead. When I turn my attention of being in that cabin, all other thoughts of work, life worrying and all go away and then I feel how my forehead muscles relax and my breathing slows down. At that time, I just focus on the feeling of being there, sort of off the grid, and I imagine that I have stopped time. No matter what is happening in the world, no matter of deadlines tomorrow at work, nothing matters, because I convince myself that I have stopped time and tomorrow will not come until I release back time. I feel in the present in full focus, just enjoying the present moment and feeling the freedom of timelessness.
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Visualization on: November 23, 2020, 04:11:34
This is one of my favorites. The scenery is constantly changing in it, which I like.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXH-QsPTeEI

oh, I like that one, Lu! Especially the Tibetan music!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 41