The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 27, 2020, 03:36:56

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 39
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How Is Everyone? on: September 23, 2020, 07:32:18
Hi all, I'm just observing the world. Noticing clear patterns of mass behavior according to which things are not going to get better soon. I'm sad that I cant go to my annual European vacation, cant go to theme parks, travel, explore. I still find places to go though, because I simply cant stay home all the time. We have botanical gardens open, some outdoor museums. I usually travel for work all over the states and i miss that very much. On the other hand I have more time for self improvement, piano practice, Pilates classes, healthy eating, more meditation, book writing. These changes make me feel happy.

I like to observe people's behavior and I am noticing how different people's perspective really is. For example, my company decided to release our annual merit increase. I called my direct reports to inform them of their percentage. One of them said wow, that's really low, when can we get promotions again? The other one said, I don't really care what's the percentage, I am just thankful to have a job. So, here are two people in the same boat, but one of them sees the glass half empty, the other one sees the glass half full. Guess which one has more happiness and joy in life?
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Why do you want OBEs? on: August 30, 2020, 05:10:41
The idea of..."Yes of course we are here to grow and evolve. Everyone says it." But what if that's not true? The idea of we are all One. Feels like it something spiritual people say so we just accept it as truth.

A lot of people say it because they feel it, not because they theorize it. I have strong knowing of it, just knowing which I cant explain, ever since I was 5 years old before reading any books or anyone talking about it. I can clearly see patterns of growth especially after going through intense challenges not only for myself, other people I observe but for the world as a mass consciousness. I have also felt the oneness during several APs that is indescribable and those who had not had a chance while in character to experience it will never understand until they experience it, so they may read about it but they will always question it simply because they have not walked in these shoes. You see then how important experience is.  If this exists for me and I have experienced it then it is within the multiverse available for anyone. But while beliefs/thoughts/expectations can take you to the highest heaven, they can also take you to the lowest hell.
Now, we cant experience it all in one lifetime. It is necessary for a spirit to dress itself with many characters in order to gain as much experience and gain knowledge. The multiverse is like a book, everything exists and it depends which page will you turn to submerge yourself in that experience. Right now we have opened this page where we are, but you see all pages are always present, we just experience events as leaner here, while on the bigger scale everything exists here and now, and because of all these pages of experiences, is the Source (all that is) with such knowledge. If you say well the Source is all knowledgeable and perfect, why does it need experiences anymore. Well, you are looking though a time/space perspective again. The book will always exist and so will all events always be in motion that are timeless and spaceless. In a way, every single moment of existence is ALWAYS happening. there is no past present and future not only here but everywhere in the multiverse. We only perceive it as leaner due to the restrictions set up here for a purpose again. All probabilities of each character already exist in this book, but again, this book exists and can not be destroyed. Every moment of every event of every point of consciousness is happening without time and space. I also believe that new pages are written in this book and the Source is in a state of becoming. It expands even more, as perfection and expansion is limitless, so are our experiences, and so on for infinity.

Now on a different note, DURING challenges, I have always questioned the order and the purpose of suffering, I was angry and wanted to blame some higher power how in their right mind they can put spirits through such hardship. It was not until after the challenges had resolved when I was able to see clearly again, be happy again and I saw clearly the reasons these things happened to me. I clearly saw the lessons and I felt wiser. Many people say that wisdom comes with experience and it IS because they have witnessed it and felt, not because they read it somewhere. Some people may go angry at the circumstances and not being able to find answers because their ego is preventing them from admitting their own faults and they seek to blame something or someone else. But this is normal for human characters. We can not understand it all while bound here and this is ok. If we accept that there is no higher purpose of our existence then we have to accept that everything is random in this multiverse and there is no order. I myself am seeing this order and purpose clearly, but every character is different depending on what circumstances and challenges they had set up for themselves. And yes, while in character even that fact is unknown, but of course there is a good reason for it.

Here is one of my favorite quotes. I have witnessed it as true for myself time after time.
"When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change"

3  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Gratitude on: August 28, 2020, 08:55:19
I will.

But first I have to say how funny it is this topic is sitting atop another titled "Pagan Sex Orgies"

We've a  w i d e  girth here. ( lol )

haha, I haven't even noticed it....until now LOL
4  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Gratitude on: August 28, 2020, 08:14:07
Watch this video to put in perspective how easy we have it in the 21st century and stop complaining. Be grateful even for having just something as simple as a mattress. We are truly so spoiled today.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUdOXhYwrgU&t=2754s

5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Rules/Laws of Astral? on: August 27, 2020, 01:02:35
it's also worth to mention that as long as we are connected to a physical vehicle, we cant explore the astral the same way and as free as those who are not connected to a physical vehicle, so we can only speculate what the astral energy rules are. we have common findings from our perspective, but we find certain things to be restrictive. They may not be if we have our full awareness without a physical vehicle.
6  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Stalking? What Can I Do to Stop This? on: August 24, 2020, 22:50:10
I don't believe there could be restrictions of any sorts in the non-physical at least per my experiences.The strength of  our energy out there that navigates our experiences comes from amount of awareness, intent, believes, thoughts and energy adjustment. a group of consciousness perhaps can create barriers to something that they have created there but they cant block anything that exists in a multi level (duplicates NPs of physical reality, etc), this world is way open on energetic level for a few individuals to be able to block. It's like trying to block a water flow with a fishing net.

If anyone cant get to places where they wish to go in the NP, it is not because someone of something is blocking it, but because the person's beliefs, intent, amount of awareness, etc is preventing it.
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Artificial Loneliness on: August 21, 2020, 00:18:32
I have many APs where I don't see any beings but I haven't felt alone. even in the physical I can feel the presence of many spirits, loved ones, guides, ETs, etc. I dont have a desire to be isolated, but we as characters are all different and have set up different set of lessons with each lifetime. I no longer judge behavior and evaluate if wrong or right because I know each character had set their personalities and challenges according to what they want to learn and experience, so everything is necessary in a way. I do have many APs with beings, lobed ones, pets, ETs and I love them. I can get along with all kinds of personalities. I like to observe people in the physical, I like interactions and I like to counsel people when they come to me, so I enjoy the power of the unity and togetherness. I like to feel the ONENESS, which ultimately is what the Source is. But again, everyone is different. Whatever desires each of us have, we strive and take actions in fulfilling them. There is no wrong and right. There is only the necessity of learning.
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: My first AP/OBE as a child, has this ever happened to you ? on: August 19, 2020, 00:23:19
Makes a lot of sense. I have walked through walls/doors, but haven't tried to touch anything yet because of that, I always assumed my hand would pass right through if I tried, is it "just" a matter of intent ?

Whatever you want to happen, it can happen in the NP. your energy body can be adjusted in a split second to either pass through other energetic formations, or to have the same frequency so you can interact with them. You are not a ghost in the astral. You definitely interact with the environment. you can feel rain on your skin, snow, textures. I have eaten in the astral and the food tastes 1000 tomes better. we can observe colors that are more vibrant than what we perceive in the physical with our physical eyes. you can give your loved ones/pets that have passed hugs and feel them. There is nothing restrictive. The only restriction comes from your own beliefs, thoughts and expectations.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Rectangles, Squares and Sky Platforms on: August 18, 2020, 08:26:55
Maybe scrubbing Carbon Dioxide from the atmosphere. Earth definitely needs that type of a cleaner.  Very intriguing results, indeed! I'm glad EV challenged you  cheesy
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: New to the forum, not the subject on: August 17, 2020, 09:03:26
Yay, how exciting to have our dear friend Nameless' son with us! Welcome, N.N! These experiences can be very exciting if precondition your mind with good expectations. To me, this is like free vacations anywhere in the multiverse. Who wouldn't want that Smiley
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: New to the forum, not the subject on: August 17, 2020, 09:00:51
Yay, how exciting to have our dear friend Nameless' son with us! Welcome, N.N! These experiences can be very exciting if you put in place good expectations. To me, this is like free vacations anywhere in the multiverse. Who wouldn't want that Smiley
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: My first AP/OBE as a child, has this ever happened to you ? on: August 17, 2020, 08:53:57
But if I got to high up I would shoot up into space constantly accelerating, faster and faster. The first time I remember thinking that it was really dark and empty, stars was always far away.
Let me know if you have experienced anything similar, especially if you got to the destination / ended up somewhere.

Bob.

Welcome, Bob! Yes, many of us have experienced accelerating through space. I personally would get frightened after passing the earth's atmosphere and would snap back. But one time I was flying with a Snow Yeti and ended up on his planet. I wasn't scaled then because I was holding on to him while flying through space. We passed through what appeared to be a worm hole before ended up on his planet.
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Unexpected Visitor on: August 15, 2020, 08:53:08
Last night I had a short but very sweet AP. In the early morning hours I was awoken by shaking and ears ringing. I focused immediately outward and there I was standing in a wide green meadow. I wondered why I ended up there and next thing I know I see a dog running from the distance towards me. when he got closer I recognize it was my first dog Jambo. He died from an illness and it devastated me so much. I cried for so long for him. He was half wolf. My dad found him in the woods and he was such a loyal dog, guarded the family. Our neighbors always asked before entering the gate, is Jambo on a leash haha. So, I see him in the AP and scream, OMG Jambi my dearest friend, am I surprised to see you. He jumped on me and I held him like a baby, my hearth flooded with unconditional love. He looked bigger, his fur was shiny and he emanated joy and happiness. I told him, keep an eye on dad for me. Then I snapped back. The entire day I had that feeling that he was laying right next to me, and I believe he was.
14  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Paving Your Path on: August 11, 2020, 04:53:29
Laughing, oh girl you are sooo stubborn! One day that little butterfly is going to bowl you over. LOL

Wouldn't it be cool if we could actually see with our physical eyes all the little strings that pull us and everything arounr us. Just for a few seconds and I bet we would never doubt again. But only a few seconds or we likely start worrying about getting tangled up.

lol, definitely seeing is believing applies to humans. And even though those of us who KNOW, sometimes we tend to go with what we observe here. You are right, can you imagine if all of a sudden our thoughts became visible to our physical sight. Then the world would be a different place, but for now this limitation is a part of the game.
15  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Empathy on: August 11, 2020, 01:22:15
Thank you so much, both for the great insights! I didnt think about being able to actually affect these people in a form of a comforting thought for example, but it feels good knowing that it very much could be. And I didn't even think to associate this with the heart chakra. There are so many elements governing our existence and experience that sometimes it's hard to remember them all and bring all the pieces together.
16  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Paving Your Path on: August 11, 2020, 01:17:12
Thanks, Nameless! something else interesting happened just now after lunch I went out in my back yard to get some natural vitamin D. I decided to imagine again colorful stones as I was walking around. Then my human character surfaced, I started analyzing probabilities, etc and then I said to myself, maybe this morning was a coincidence. Two second later I look up and a white butterfly is flying fast towards me. I stopped and I was like wow, dude you are going to crash into me. The butterfly almost touched my arm then made a sharp turn and flew away. butterflies usually don't fly near people. Then a was thinking well, that was unusual, but maybe another coincidence. Boom, two seconds later the butterfly was charging towards me again. Did the same sharp turn right before smashing into my arm and flew away. I was like, ok, ok, I understand now, NOT a coincidence lol. NOT a coincidence. I read the message loud and clear haha.
17  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Paving Your Path on: August 10, 2020, 22:09:53
During my walk this morning, I started thinking how manifestation of events in life is just like our thoughts paving  a path before we take every step on this path. The nature of the thoughts design the path. Will it have thorns, mud, uneven stones, broken stones, bushes. Or will it have shiny smooth stones, soft green grass, flowers.
Then as I was walking I started visualizing that my thoughts were throwing a bunch of energy waves right in front of my feet and formed stones on which I am stepping. I imagined stepping on a golden stone. Next I stepped on a beautiful meadow, etc. That was fun imagining stones being formed in front of me with each step I took. Then I thought, hm, what is it that I want to change about my path, let me reshape the stones I am about to step on. Then I thought about something at work that I disliked but change implementation was not up to me. The possibility of these changes to occur were remote and I was aware of that slim chance, but it was something I wanted to get out of my path, so I imagined the stone I stepped on being without this pebble.
Guess what! When I came back from the walk and logged in to start working, within a few minutes I get an email from our director stating these exact changes are taking place effective immediately. I was like, whaaaaat? that was such a fast manifestation haha.

I really like this exercise. I think it would be fun for everyone to try.
18  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Empathy on: August 08, 2020, 06:54:48
Just checking how is everyone's empathy levels these days. I noticed mine has gone off the charts. I was watching a few weeks ago the news and they showed one older gentleman that was a barber. He looked like he should be retired but he owns a barber shop. He was cutting someone's hair outside in the parking lot under a canopy in the heat, wearing a mask. with a trembling weak voice he was telling the reporter that the governor allowed these businesses to operate but outdoors and he set up his little station on the back of his shop.  I dont know why but when I heard him speaking in this trembling voice, a stream of thoughts flooded my mind if I was him, feeling his pain and fear. It was like his spirit essence entered mine and I felt connected in a sense of knowing his spirit and what he is going through as a human character. I bursted out crying of empathy for this precious soul chosen to suffer in the name of knowledge, but I wasn't even sure if he was aware of the purpose of his suffering. If people dont have faith or hope, it must be very scary and that's what I perceived. I just wanted to reach out, hug him and send him a beam of comfort.

A few days ago I was at the grocery store and I saw a middle aged man with worn out clothes, standing in line at the pharmacy. He had a concerned look on his face and he was staring at his shoes. Again a stream of thoughts flooded my mind, in one instant I felt his current life, what he was feeling, and my eyes flooded with tears.

I know the purpose of challenges, but on the other hand I cant stop my sadness when I observe others' pain. Because not many people have that knowing of the big picture like we do and they may not see hope or light on the horizon. I know that this is how they have arranged, to not know on purpose for the time being in order to experience full lessons. It's just my heart goes out to them.
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Positive And Negative Consequences Of What Is Happening On 2020 In This World on: August 05, 2020, 07:17:40
If we did finally "collectively" understand, there wouldn't be a purpose for this "school" here anymore.

The school, or grade / class would remain - WE would collectively graduate the grade. Yes

Just like IRL

Here is something I though of. The spirit graduates from being in multiple schools (realities) as different characters. Humans are just one type of character that the spirit assumes through its journey. In this reality no one sticks around for thousands of years to see the graduation as a human. We all stay here a very short period of time and then exit, learning just a few things at a time. I am not sure what drives the so called "evolution" since all of us here have been on Earth for maximum 100 years with a few exceptions. Perhaps the legacy left by each past generation and the changes each new generation gradually assumes. But overall it is the collective personality experiences that make us graduate as spirits. whether a few billions of humans eventually will reach some perfect world, that is possible, but how long can they live in bliss. Eventually the Sun will die and so is all life on Earth. On a grand scale, this reality's  faith is not as significant as we perceive it. There are so many realities that we are constantly hopping in and out as different characters. We encounter it all, big failure, doom, devastation, destruction, bliss, love, happiness. The ultimate goal is spirit expansion and that's what characters and their realities serve for.
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Positive And Negative Consequences Of What Is Happening On 2020 In This World on: August 05, 2020, 06:52:41
If we did finally "collectively" understand, there wouldn't be a purpose for this "school" here anymore.
EXACTLY
21  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Tying Up Loose Ends on: August 05, 2020, 06:45:52
Sounds very interesting. I will make sure to listen the recording.
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Positive And Negative Consequences Of What Is Happening On 2020 In This World on: August 05, 2020, 05:21:50
Definitely there shouldn't be a blame or judgement on anyone, even if it's clear they do not make good  choices based on ego, stupidity, ignorance own interest, intentional harm to others, etc. Not seeing the right way and doing things wrong IS a very good way of learning and it is necessary to make mistakes in order to make realizations. So, I am just steeping back and just observing, letting everyone go through their fires so they can extract knowledge. They have to be left to get burned. It is the only way. Everyone including us here, also learn things that we lack knowledge of, go through our own fires and have agreed to it all. Even if we destroy Earth, cause mass suffering because we make the wrong choices on how to handle things, etc, then this is how as mass consciousness we have decided to reach extremes. But we still go on, there are many realities, one begins, another gets destroyed. This is the circle of existence.
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Positive And Negative Consequences Of What Is Happening On 2020 In This World on: August 04, 2020, 23:44:19
Lumaza, LB...

Yeah seriously!  The world seems to be in quite a chaotic state these days.
And I'm not just talking about the coronavirus. 

Totally! In general people's behavior has become bizarre. I think there is overload of information that is conflicting yet very convincing/manipulative on all levels regardless if it's true, so people cant decide what to believe, many are not experts in certain fields, they just read headlines. Many are spoiled having certain way of living and now being restricted in certain ways freaks them out. I view it as a need of forging, but before the product that is being forged become strong, it needs to go though fire.
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Positive And Negative Consequences Of What Is Happening On 2020 In This World on: August 04, 2020, 07:30:31
Hey!!  Logic and reasoning have no place here LB!!  Smiley  hehe

It truly feels like we are in the Twilight Zone   shocked
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Space Station Moon on: August 03, 2020, 06:41:23
Nemeless and Lumaza, yes legends are born from some truth. That would explain the extreme violent climate in the distant past without a moon to stabilize it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 39