The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 21, 2019, 11:13:29

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 30
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Your dream job on: August 12, 2019, 05:47:22
I was thinking what would make me super excited to get up every morning and go to work with great passion. After visiting the NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory last week, I realized that would be Astrophysics. How cool it would be to look into space all day long finding more and more about the universe, stars formation, galaxies, searching for life out there, etc. Well, if I was a little younger, I would enroll in college to get that degree.  I missed my chance, but for all of you that have opportunity to study, please find your true passion and obtain that degree. I still enjoy doing clinical research, but Astrophysics would have been the ultimate joy.

So, how about you guy, what would be your dream job that would give you the ultimate fulfillment.

2  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Would you make contact on: August 04, 2019, 18:25:23
Intriguing stuff with all of your vanishing posts.

Just out of interest: Do you suspect them to be the good guys (ET/human) doing it for protection or delay disclosure for some 'reason' or to be some bad guys (ET/human) to prevent disclosure or just to 'annoy' and disinform? Just curious what you think.

Friends, not enemies
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Would you make contact on: August 04, 2019, 09:39:52
I actually saved what I wanted to post in a word doc after three attempts. My thought after the second failure was, well someone doesn't want me to disclose this. However, I did not listen to my thought and I kept trying. It is too long to retype it on my phone, but after I read Lumaza s post I realized this is not a coincidence. Someone really doesn't want info to be disclosed just yet, so I will honer that wish and won't post it even if the server decides to appear again on my home network.
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Would you make contact on: August 04, 2019, 06:39:26
Omg, Lumaza,  are you serious? I wanted to post a reply to this thread a week ago,  very different than this one, but the sever kept showing error and eventually went down. Even now it is not working although I rebooted my wireless router. I am typing now from my cellphone which is a pain because I use the provider s network not my home and it works that way. So I guess my deep thoughts about the ETs will remain a secret for now.
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Whaley Bridge needs our thoughts and well wishes on: August 04, 2019, 06:04:16
Oh how scary! my thoughts are with the engenders hoping they will find a way to secure the Dam.

Szaxx, stay safe!
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Would you make contact on: August 04, 2019, 06:00:12
Thank you everyone for the great discussion.
I am watching right now ancient aliens "the akashic records" that episode features a Bulgarian seer Baba Vanga and her predictions. She was a sensation while I was growing up. You can read more about her online, her past predictions that came to pass,  and her future predictions.  While she was alive she was on the news constantly. Her house was always packed with people seeking healing, advise, predictions, etc. Many politician's,  celebrities had visited her. All people praised her for her wisdom and advised she gave them. She never charged anyone, just accepted whatever gifts anyone brought her.
Anyway, she'd always say that she is in contact with ETs that are here. Once she said during an interview, I remember watching. She said the earth will rise and fall and the cycles will keep repeating. Balance will be established when the ETs make contact and make them selves known. They appear frequently in the skies,  there is a big event coming but they wouldn't tell me what.
The above prediction was mentioned also in that episode.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: LowLight’s OBE/AP experiences on: July 30, 2019, 06:19:44
These are great experiences, LowLight! Some APs can be revolutionary like the one you realized the purpose of existence. Once you truly do, everything starts making sense and you can easily find answers to many questions.
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Still Learning on: July 30, 2019, 06:07:38
Probing haha. It must have adjusted some lower chakra energies if you feel good.
I have never experienced stretching like you described it, but it sounds cool. I think that was a really interesting AP, Nameless.
Sometimes we just want to pass out because physically and emotionally we are tired, but once our awareness is refocused it becomes wide awake.
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Would you make contact on: July 18, 2019, 07:48:06
Good answer, Nameless. Some humans have been contacted I am sure, but they don't reveal. However, would you make your presence known to the masses at this stage of human development.
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Would you make contact on: July 18, 2019, 06:44:23
This is a sub-topic to Lumaza's "Recent Disclosure" topic.

Lets put ourselves in the "Others" shoes. If you belonged to a very advanced civilization that have been observing and helping humanity behind the scenes, would you reveal yourselves and make contact at this time. For either answer, explain your reasons.
Keep in mind that most humans will ask many questions and will ask for you to reveal technological advancement, disease cures, religious questions, etc. Would you provide all the answers. 
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Random Thought Haveing Nothing to do with AP or does it on: July 18, 2019, 06:35:28
It's all educational LOL
12  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: In My Dream I Imagined on: July 06, 2019, 04:51:16
There are so many different elements in this dream, but overall it shows that you have an understanding of spirit evolution and are being sent to reveal certain truths to those in need. The point where you bypassed the usual jeans that you wear to look at dresses and imagine yourself in them means that you fully accept your own enlightenment and you know that you CAN and ARE a guide and a teacher. Have no doubt about that if you've had any so far.
13  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / ET friend confirmed something I struggled to accept on: June 28, 2019, 04:28:07
Last night's dream was triggered probably by another thread I replied to regarding my failure s to heal my father.

I found myself back in time when my dad was alive but ill. We were at a big gathering, there were many relatives and friends sitting on one long table. My dad was sitting across from me, eating and drinking, smiling. I thought, OMG dad is still alive. I know what I have to do. At the same time I knew a friend of mine ET was there as well. I went into the garden to look for him as he did not want to show in front of the others. I knew he was an old friend of mine and I said to him "I know you can do this, please heal my father. I am not able to, but you can". he looked at me with sadness and said, "no my dear, I cant.". I returned to the party, then went into the garden again to find him. I said "Why cant you, you are from an ancient civilization, far more advanced, you can go though worm holes, you can teleport, you can shapeshift, you have such an advanced technology, I don't believe you cant". He looked as if he really wanted to help me, but he said again " I am not allowed to interfere dearest, please understand". I felt again very disappointed and devastated. Then he disappeared. I looked for him again but he never showed up. I think I annoyed him with my persistence. But now after this dream I am beginning to heal from this episode and to truly comprehend that everyone has a free will on all levels and that even though we may want certain things that involve other individuals, they wont manifest unless they are in synch and in agreement with our wishes as well. Most of the time their decisions are made by their higher selves and on the surface it may seem that they want certain tings the same way as us, but this is not always the case. I know there is a reason for everything that ever happens in this multiverse and it is never imposed or triggered by  an external source but from the individual's very personal agenda and agreement.

By the way, this ET looked like an octopus but with legs. Half size of humans, all grey, no hair. Very cute though, very sweet demeanor. 
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: First steps in phasing with custom hemisync assistance on: June 26, 2019, 06:21:27
Welcome, Pelican! I think I will let other members that have more experience with phasing answer your questions. I know EscapeVelocity attended the Monroe institute and he has posted great results. Hopefully he can provide some input for you. I personally have tried this method for years without success even tough I was consistent. Until I read William Buhlman's books, started applying the visualization/motion technique as I was falling asleep for three weeks and then I had my first full blown OBE triggered by sleep paralysis and vibrational state during the night. After that you h=just have to keep practicing at least every other night to have consistent APs or become aware during dreams and easily convert to AP> It takes a lot less time and efforts and it has a high success rate. Just something to think about and give it a try if you don't success with phasing in the next month or two. You can actually practice this technique as well in parallel to your phasing efforts. It just takes 15-20 min while you are falling asleep. It's rather pleasant actually.
15  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: feeling vs. logic to get lucid on: June 20, 2019, 02:45:43
I am deeply sorry to hear about MJ, Lumaza! I hope she knows through you that her journey will continue. Of course for our physical personalities is much harder to comprehend such occurrences. Years ago I tried multiple times healing my dad. I was in full blown APs, fully alert, I found him, I saw within his body the problems. I started energy treatment and shortly after his energy pushed me away, like an invisible blast. I understood immediately, but I refused to accept that his NP personality had already made a decision and was not allowing external interference. I was devastated and kept trying and every time the same happened.

I read on another thread regarding Frank Keppel, why was he not able to heal himself when he was so advanced. Well, even AP advanced people may not be able to heal themselves if their NP personality had made a different decision. But aside from that, there are many reasons why even in AP state we can accomplish things that we want. Because this is a much more complicated matter than it seems. Not so black and white. Simply wanting something will not do. We may have deep beliefs that contradict what we want on the surface. We may have fears that may be blocking what we want on the surface. All of us are still learning. No individual personality know it all. Only the sum of all know it all. Until we merge with the sum of all, we continue learning here, there, anywhere our paths take us.

On the topic of this thread, I wanted to add that I personally can not have full AP without allowing my body to fall asleep. That includes my mind as well. But through techniques explained in Buhlman's books and suggestions before falling asleep, my consciousness gets awaken during the night. Not my body, so my brain waves remain low, but my awareness if fully awake. Now, that state I can not achieve immediately upon falling asleep. I can never remain fully awake when transitioning to brain asleep. Not many can even during deep meditation. But you can try the methods others give you. I can only achieve visions and sounds sometimes, moving scenes also, but I am still just an observant. I cant get completely "out" so to speak. That only happens when my body is fully asleep and my mind feels like it has been asleep for a while. Then I either get awareness within a dream or get vibrations in the middle of the night which awake my consciousness only. Give Buhlman's techniques a try, but you have to be consistent for at least three to four weeks to see results.
16  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Hidden Planet on: June 18, 2019, 01:53:45
Last night's dream was special. I was sitting in a control room and a new planet was just being discovered in our solar system. It was very small but it sustained life. I asked why we didn't know about this planet and a tall man in a suit responded that it was hidden in a nebula. Currently the temperatures were below freezing and many life forms died off.  I was thinking of a solution and I proposed to build a machine that will redirect sun rays and energy from the sun in a concentrated form into this planet to increase its temperature. We were observing this planet on a huge screen.  It stood close to earth but three times as small. Then someone proposed me and 3 other people to fly there with a rocket. I started panicking because I knew the rocket capsule was small and I have claustrophobia. In real life I do, but not severe. Then I woke up.
Too bad we haven't invented spaceships yet. They could be quite large and comfortable LOL.   
17  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Contact with alien / demon caught on tape on: June 13, 2019, 06:24:47
It looks like a child ET, ran away from the space ship, not listening to his parents LOL. I hope you had some weapon of sort when you went out by yourself in the dark like that. It seemed spooky. I would at least have my pepper spray at the ready. Did you search for any prints on the ground, or any tracks the next morning?
18  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Me Too on: June 04, 2019, 21:29:23
If this happens again LightBeam I'm sending Fabio to YOU! grin

haha, oh yes, please  tongue
19  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Me Too on: June 03, 2019, 04:09:31
Fabio to the rescue LOL. I can imagine the scene  grin.
I think you are so used to putting others needs before yours, that this still translates into your dreams. Our needs are just as important. If you want to help others, first you need to help yourself. I always think about the instructions on the airplanes. Put your oxygen mask first before you help your child.
20  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Clover Leaf Highway and Organic Hover Board on: June 03, 2019, 04:03:54
Hovering on a leaf. Now, that's really cool! I think the monkey throwing nuts on your path may represent that you may be experiencing obstacles but they are not really serious.
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Receiving Answers on: May 27, 2019, 07:09:17
In the past 15 years of my AP practice I have always waited to see where each AP experience will take me. But recently I decided to focus on one question at a time and not to ask to go anywhere else or see anything else until I receive an answer. So, I have been focusing every night before going to bed to receive an answer during AP about optimal health. What should we eat, drink, do, etc to achieve the best possible health. To me, health is our biggest treasure and we have to respect our bodies and put substances in it that will not cause harm. So, for years I have been researching nutrition, but every time I read about health benefits of something, I find another article with stating the negative effects. Even for fruits and vegetables. Recently I read and checked consumer lab tests done on my beloved cacao powder. All samples even from organic brands showed high concentration of a certain toxin. I started questioning is anything we eat really clean of toxins, bacteria, etc.

So, this research and findings triggered my question. And after about a week of asking, last night in the middle of the night, I sat up in my bed and I started hearing a lecture of some sort. Someone was giving a lecture about health. Then I a hologram appeared in front of me and I started seeing geometrical figures, spinning in 3D format, changing forms. Eventually these geometrical figures started turning into DNA sequences. So, I was in the non-physical, but I was thinking that I finally achieved powers of remote viewing. I really thought I was in the physical hearing and seeing something that was happening someplace else. I was very excited. At one point I even questioned if I was in AP, but it was waaay too real to accept this possibility. This always happens to me with false awakening. Usually I become aware as I am in bed and start moving things with my mind and I am like"Wow, it finally happened". But then I snap back and I am like "Oh crap, I should have known. So, these are absolutely not like dreams. Pure AP with so much awareness that I believe truly to be in the physical Every time I question if I am in the non-physical, but I dismiss it. Again, this dismissal happens only during false awakenings. If I enter though vibrations, I sure know what's happening and I am entering the NP.

Anyway, long story short, the voice that was giving the lecture was talking about some substance with an M, which I did not remember the name of. The voice was speaking about DNA changing possibility at any given time. It was speaking about balance and the importance of direction. And although it didn't answer my question of what to eat, what is safe to eat and effective for our health, I think it was a good start.
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Biphasic and polyphasic sleep patterns on: May 27, 2019, 06:41:21
I am not sure if this is what I experience, but I give suggestions to myself most nights before falling asleep that I will remain aware and I will wake up a few times to trigger AP opportunities. This is the fastest way for me to achieve APs frequently without spending time to do any techniques. A few strong suggestions right before dosing off really work for me. I automatically briefly wake up during the night and because I gave suggestions to my body and mind, they really obey. When I wake up for example to turn, I wake up a little more, not just turn and pass our ride away, but I purposely wake myself more, so I can trigger AP upon falling back asleep. This is the perfect time for APs with more awareness. Because of my suggestions, my first thought after I wake up is AP. Then I start position myself top fall back to sleep and I start repeating a few times, I remain aware as a fall asleep. At the same time I start imagining that my bed starts swaying back and forth. That inner motion sensation helps a lot raising inner energies and triggering vibrations. Then I let myself fall asleep and upon my brainwaves diminishing, I experience sleep paralysis. From there refocusing is extremely easy and you end up wide awake in the non-physical.

But as you can see everything starts with affirmations and suggestions before bed. When I first started with the affirmations, it took about a week for them to work. So, it is critical for anyone who tries this method to NOT give up after a few days of no results. This is how the energies in this reality work. It takes TIME for manifestation. And even though we may think nothing is working because we don't see immediate results, the energies start to change ride away behind the scenes. The most important things for success with non-physical experiences is patience and perseverance. If one starts jumping from technique to technique frequently before waiting for the energies to develop and manifest, then nothing will be achieved.

Going off topic, but I think this is extremely important: Affirmations and suggestions work not only for achieving the above, but in every area of our lives. When we wake up every morning, what are our thoughts, do we anticipate something difficult, a hard day at work, annoying people around us, conflicts. If yes, this is what we will attract. We are giving suggestions to the energies that flow within us and around us how to create that day and the energies obey of course. If we wake up with a smile and thoughts about exciting things in store for us, then with this very thought, we are triggering a chain of events corresponding with it. Believe that nothing is impossible. Even if by logic according to our current conditions we may think there is no way something to change, but the truth is that it will if our thoughts change. The change will not be immediate if we have had negative thoughts for a long time and it will take time for the energies to change. Again, we need to be patient and KNOW that the energies are changing behind the scene and when charged with enough of the positivity, then the positive events will start appearing in our lives.
23  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Superhero for a Day on: May 15, 2019, 06:41:11
Hey, Lumaza, I also don't watch all movies in the theater, but the experience and the perception of certain movies seen at the theater is very different than seen on TV. I cant wait for the invention of hologram theater, where the viewer will be inside the action. The images will be around the audience 360 degree.

But the theater experience to me has also the human observation aspect. I can feel the audience' s energy and that energizes me as well. There was a sad moment in this movie and I wanted to see if everyone will start crying. Sure enough almost everyone around me and in the rows that I could see in front of me where wiping there eyes. There was a pre-teen boy next to me with him family. I guess he didn't want to show weakness of crying and started stretching his hands in the air. Then on the way down one hand quickly wiped his tears LOL. I thought that was adorable.
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Silence on: May 14, 2019, 21:43:58
I think this silence may represent that you have learned major lessons and you no longer need a constant reassurance and external support. Although it is very comforting knowing and feeling helpers presence, sometimes we have to be left to our own powers to realize that we indeed can do things on our own. And not only that but we, ourselves can become helpers to others so they can feel our presence and be comforted that they are not alone.
25  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Superhero for a Day on: May 14, 2019, 21:40:53
Thanks, everyone! I am glad my experiences may serve as inspiration to others and realize that we all have powers, we just have to realize them and loose the fear.

Here is a funny update, sort of a continuation of this dream, like part 2 if you will. I rarely have dreams on separate nights where the stories are related. Last night I had a brief dream related to the first one in this thread. A bunch of superheroes and myself were somewhere in a lush meadow, laying on the ground in a circle and we were all bragging about our powers. We really looked like a bunch of nerds LOL. So, Thor said "My power can squish you like a bug". Then I said "Oh yeah, well my power can make you cry like a little girl" Then everyone gasped, there was silence and everyone was looking at me. What I sensed was that they believed me haha. At that moment I was thinking to myself "OMG, WTH was that, what did I just say to Thor". Then I woke up and laughed out loud in the middle  of the night. But again, I did not become aware in this dream although it was vivid. I was very fun though.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 30