The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 18, 2019, 09:20:00

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 28
1  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: February 12, 2019, 06:13:05
What an eye opener, literally Smiley
This dream is so obvious that it doesn't need any interpretation. But you are the only one that can know what were your eyes opened to see. It could be many things, but we usually have that first intuition, whatever comes to mind first is most likely to be true.

2  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Gardian of the Earth on: February 10, 2019, 22:15:11
LightBeam this was such an incredible and beautiful experience. I've had a couple of visions so similar to this while fully conscious it has to mean something and I do feel this is real. I also have no mental illnesses and have taken meds only once for the baby blues (that was very temporary).

When you talk about your childhood and say how you wanted to help the hospital patience and felt the pain in the world that resonates so strongly inside me. That's how I was. It took me a long time to realize the pain inside was not mine but what I felt from the world around me. From an early age I would stare out across the ocean wanting nothing more than to go home. When we moved away from the ocean I would stare up and wonder "where are they" not fully knowing who "they" were.

Tell your stories hon, to some they will only be stories, to others they will be their story too and they will get you. It's the ones who recognize the truth of your stories who will gain the most. The rest will dream and wonder and... who knows, wake up maybe.

Luv you so much

Thank you for your sweet comment, Nameless! There are many similarities in state of mind, childhood experiences, perception, etc in explorers. In the pure mind of a child, this world comes as a shock. In my case I was blaming the higher power why is this pain allowed in the first place. But as I grew up and more information was coming though the open channels, I started to understand the necessity of these challenges. I understood the purpose and the set up of our world. Now, I am at peace and I no longer wish to leave. I have come to understanding that we are not a single spot of consciousness that needs to belong to a certain place called home. This is just a human perception. We are all that is. We belong to all the places of the multiverse. The entire multiverse is our home. No matter where we go (whether places on Earth, space or other dimensions), they are just rooms of OUR house.
3  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Gardian of the Earth on: February 10, 2019, 06:01:14
Maybe it also alludes to you being a starseed who is indeed from somewhere else before experience-wise and you 'came here' a (long) while ago (eons or a few lifetimes) to help Earth and help (be?) the guardian.

It could be explorers like us to support energetically the system so to speak, to keep the energy of the masses going out of control.
When I was a child I remember thinking, OMG where am I, what are these beings and why are they behaving that way. I was outraged by the imperfection of this world. I was fortunate to be born into a loving family, so I felt protected, my childhood was adventurous and happy. But I was observing the world around me and it saddened me to see pain. When I was around 6 or 7, I would focus right before bed on the local hospital and send blast of energy. I was hoping to hear the next day on the news that all patients got well all at the same time. That never happened, but I hope they had felt at lest a little better.
Then at some point when I was 7, I remember that I was thinking I was an ET in human form. I was calling at the stars for my people to come and get me. I told my sister and she believed me LOL. For the record, I have no mental illnesses and I have never taken any meds. But if a psychiatrist hears my stories, that may raise their eye brows haha.
4  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Gardian of the Earth on: February 10, 2019, 05:48:19
A you were still there to observe and it made sense...meaning you retained a sense of cognition.

Yes, I was surprised, because my dreams are usually bits and pieces of weird events. When I woke up I felt like this really happened in the physical and I have been beamed off the ship into my bed. There is definitely a meaning to unpack in time.
5  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Gardian of the Earth on: February 09, 2019, 09:02:18
Last night I had a very vivid dream, though I never realized I was dreaming, it all made sense and I felt like I was in a Sci-Fi movie.
I was on a mountain top with a group of people that I don't know in life. We were searching for something. All of a sudden, the mountain shook and someone said that we needed to get back into the ship. We all entered a huge spaceship. The front was all glass. We lifted up fast and started advancing up quickly into space. I was like, OMG we are flying into space, WTH. I started panicking, like I have never been on a spaceship before and this was not a part of the plan. I saw Earth getting smaller and smaller, and when I got a complete view of the globe I saw that it was sitting on the shoulders of a giant. That's right, a giant. Looking like a Greek mythology God, perhaps Atlas. I thought Awe, our Earth is protected and held strongly by a titan. We are safe!

Then we found ourselves in space. Someone said "In order to be able to get back to where we came from, we need to repair our ship. For that purpose we need to jump into another dimension through a worm hole". I started panicking of the possibility to get lost somewhere and never to be able to return to Earth. I felt the ship accelerating, I was watching the stars and it was a spectacular view. At one point someone said that we may loose oxygen for a little bit while passing through. I opened some vent nearby and felt cold air coming through. I was breathing heavily and waiting for the passing to be completed. The air around felt heavy almost like gravity crush. Finally we passed through the worm hole and the acceleration of the ship stopped. Then I woke up breathing heavy.
6  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Visited recently deceased friend in dream//planes of existence on: February 05, 2019, 07:47:51
Sweet experiences, Whitelight and Nameless! They are indeed very comforting. I've had numerous APs with my dad at different beautiful places. One time I was taken to a stadium where he was with a few men from our town and his brother, watching soccer. They looked so happy, having a good time. In another AP, I was taken to a lake surrounded by a mountain range. I was on the shore and he was sitting in a boat in the middle of the lake fishing. This was his favorite hobby. He smiled and waved at me. One time as I was flying, I saw next to me a neighbor elderly lady who had passed away the previous year. she loved her garden. He held my hand during the flight and we ended up in a beautiful garden. She took me there. On the way back we were flying again and at one point she was gone, I was flying alone again. In some experiences I communicated with them, and in other experiences they just showed me places. My dad told me once to tell my mom to stop crying because he is ok. To me these experiences are absolutely priceless.
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Can you meet with someone else's spirit guide while in the non-physical? on: February 02, 2019, 08:57:00
Try sending them sincere love and forgiveness, for negativity is just lack of knowledge. The forgiveness though needs to be SINCERE. Sincerity comes only from true understanding of the nature of growth and learning process. Offer them guidance to the light paths. Only light can fight darkness. Light knows no resistance or defense or attack, or negative perspective or view on anything.

Also, have you gone to church and have a priest pray over you. Find a catholic church and get some holy water. Sprinkle it on yourself and in your house.
8  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Had A Vision - Baggage on: February 01, 2019, 22:49:16
Awe, I felt like I was reading a story from a book. At the end I felt like I wanted to read more about Sally and Nameless' adventures Smiley Maybe you should write a children's book.
That vision is definitely a big event for you, sort of like starting a new chapter.
9  The Astral Library / Welcome to Book Reviews! / Re: One, No One and One Hundred Thousand on: January 31, 2019, 05:54:20
Never heard of this author. But prepare to win 100 000 from the lottery Smiley
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Taken to Unkniown Constellation on: January 31, 2019, 03:05:43
Your detail about the red dot over Florida guiding you down also intrigued me as it reminds me of an experience of mine where I was shown the location of a past life (Southern France) also from above on a globe/map. Seems a kind of normal mode for the non-physical to use red dots for this.
 cheesy

That's interesting! I like hearing about similarities in our experiences. It reinforces that validation feeling. Smiley
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Taken to Unkniown Constellation on: January 30, 2019, 19:34:46
I so far only got into space seeing Earth from above and diving down again but never any further (as far as I remember it). I wish I'd also see some other systems and planets one day via AP.
 cool

I actually find space experiences least exciting. Maybe because I don't like darkness. Sometimes, I just start shooting up, passing the upper atmosphere and I start panicking as earth starts to disappear. I guess it's just my human character's fears.
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Taken to Unkniown Constellation on: January 30, 2019, 08:15:10
Forget the show I would have paid money to see that 5 hour airplane ride. LOL

You wouldn't have been disappointed LOL. Topic: How to make a scientist feel stupid haha
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Taken to Unkniown Constellation on: January 30, 2019, 07:46:31
Yes, I spoke out loud, indeed. And I was alone LOL. I like to think that I am not crazy haha

Lets say that the show may have taken a different direction if I had the chance to corner him in a airplane seat for 5 hours haha
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Taken to Unkniown Constellation on: January 30, 2019, 07:02:01
A few night ago while in my hotel room I was flipping through the channels and there was nothing else interesting but Ancient Aliens. The episode was an interesting one for people who were revealed important discoveries and inventions through dreams or meditations. Example: Mendeleev dreamed of the period table and after awakening he wrote down exactly what he saw in his dream. So, I was fascinated by so many people that made history how they shared the way they received their ideas. The show expressed that these ideas were shown to these people by extra terrestrials. I think that this may be true in some instances, but what bugs me about this show is that they always attribute everything to aliens and don't speak of possibilities of non-physical intervention. Anyway, after the show I said in a form of a joke "Come on, I know you are here and you want to show me something". Then a few hours later I fell asleep with no intention of AP, but in the middle of the night I was awaken paralyzed and for the first time ever I felt like someone is pulling my energy away from my body. I have always initiated the refocus myself, so this time I freaked out a little, but I got the fear under control and let it pull me. Next thing I know I am shooting up all the way to the stars. So, I end up in space with many sparkling dots around, and all of a sudden I get closer to what seems like a cluster of stars, some unknown Constellation I guess, at least unknown to me. There were no thoughts in my head of the name of it or where in the universe that was. Then I started feeling claustrophobic because of the predominant darkness, so I wanted to go back to Earth. I looked what appeared to be down and I saw our planet as a small dot. It started getting bigger and bigger. I started seeing the outlines of the continents, the blue water, etc. All of a sudden the globe spun and a red dot over Florida appeared. So, I started advancing towards Florida until I ended up on the street of some beach community. It was right before sunrise. I walked around for a bit on the empty street and then I woke up.
So, perhaps someone really heard me talking to them and they pulled me to show me where are they from Smiley

Then the next day the most interesting coincidence happened. On the plane back home I did not know that I was sitting a few rows behind one of the guys from Ancient Aliens show. The one with grayish curly hair. I don't know his name. Because as we were preparing to leave, I heard the woman next to him saying "Well, it was very nice meeting you, I will make sure to watch the show". Another person asked what show and he said "Ancient Aliens" . I was like, wooooow, why wasn't I sitting next to him. That would have been interesting 5 hours. I would have had his ear full of not acknowledging the spiritual world and attributing everything to physical alien beings for all cases. LOL. Well, something was protecting him from me I guess and it didn't let me sit next to him haha. It wasn't meant to happen Smiley
15  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Tom Campbell's theory of "rendering" on: January 30, 2019, 04:00:55
To me everything is consciousness to the smallest matter particle. Not just living organisms and vegetation, but all matter. For billions of years space was composed only of matter not living organisms, yet it kept expanding, spinning through the gravity, electromagnetic forces, etc. So there is recorded history that today we observe billions of years later to find out what happened while not observed by intelligent consciousness. Another thought, who is to say spiritual consciousness that can observe physical matter doesn't count. I think creation in levels like ours are provoked and started by non-physical consciousness. It starts from inside out (for lack of better terminology) if you will, not the other way around.
16  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Placebo Effect on: January 28, 2019, 04:58:38

So what was the conclusion? Perhaps how to convince people the drug in question (excuse me, the placebo) didn't work. Does present a conundrum doesn't it?

The instructions to be given to the doctors who enroll the patients are to provide neutral information about the tested drug and not to hype its potential efficacy and set high expectations. The patients are to be told that no one knows if it will work or not. However, this has been the practice. No one per my observations over the years has been setting up high expectations to the patients. All doctors and their staff are usually very careful of providing information about experimental drugs, because the truth is no one knows how they will work until tested. So, this placebo effect trend is not as a result of advertising. To me it seems like  inner growth slowly accelerating through the masses. As Volgerle mentioned, this is in fact Energy Healing, whether people realize it or not that it is happening to them. Science will never understand its origins or mechanism unless they are willing to accept the existence of non-physical laws and further investigate.
17  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Placebo Effect on: January 26, 2019, 07:46:57
I am at a clinical research conference and today one of the topics was increasing placebo response in clinical trials. Everyone was panicking because the statistics show that in the past 10 years the placebo response has been increasing progressively to almost 50 % in many studies. That makes the drugs non aprovable. So, everyone was shaking their heads, thinking how to solve this problem. And I was secretly smiling and thinking in my head " way to go earthlings,  you are learning how to manifest things hrough high expectations and high degree of belief". This is just a small example of  how strong beliefs work and change things that logically can't be changed, especially when there is no intervention, just the thoughts alone.
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Explorations in Consciousness Website Closed on: January 19, 2019, 03:11:20
True. Children should be taught meditation,

Only if children can sit still for more than 10 minutes LOL. But on a serious note, yes, I agree. There also should be a subject in school for moral values. To teach children why do we need to help each other, sympathize when others hurt, mutual respect, etc. Unfortunately, not all parents take time for this and leave their children's development in a go with the flow mode.
19  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Re: The best salad dressing/dip that will make you want to eat veggies everyday on: January 08, 2019, 05:32:29
Ewww veggies...  Cheesy  Wink

LOL,  McDonalds is a thousand times Ewww. If people only knew what goes into some foods including arsenic in non-organic poultry, they will be disgusted.

Now, be a good boy and eat your vegetables, Xanth, or I'll call your mother LOL.

There is nothing better than getting the gifts from mother nature in their purest forms.
20  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / The best salad dressing/dip that will make you want to eat veggies everyday on: January 07, 2019, 05:21:46
I decided to post here my favorite home made salad dressing/dip, which is so good that I look forward to eating salads everyday, dip my veggies in it and even pour some over my baked potatoes, spread on sandwiches, etc. It's very healthy. We know that healthy body = healthy mind = happy thoughts. People have the perception that healthy food is not as tastier as junk, but if you do some recipes search you can discover many healthy and delicious recipes that are not expensive either.

Cilantro salad dressing:

1/2 cup mayo made with avocado oil (Avocado oil is much healthier than soybean oil used in many mayo brands)

1/2 cup sour cream (for dairy free alternative you can use plane coconut yogurt)

1 to 2 tb spoons of apple cider vinegar per taste (if you dont like vinegar you can substitute with the same amount of lemon juice)

salt and pepper to taste

1/4 cup cilantro - chopped

1/4 cup chives -chopped

1/4 cup fresh dill -chopped

1 clove of garlic (you can substitute with onion powder if you dont like garlic)

a small pinch of stevia

You can control the thickness with a splash of watter if you like it thinner, or add more sour cream to thicken it.

Put all ingredients in a blender. I have ninja bullet for smoothies. It makes everything super smooth.

Enjoy, and stay healthy!

21  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Eating on: January 07, 2019, 04:54:39
Okay okay... I tried, honest I did. Broth today, sorry I ate the few mushy veggies but I did give the noodles and chicken to my cats.

wonders if I should say anything about the taco bowl I had a little while ago. but honest, it wasn't my fault. i held out long as i could.

LOL, it's a real challenge, I know. I just finished myself a pile of crepes filled with Nutella haha
22  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Eating on: January 06, 2019, 08:37:03
I have been having a series of interesting dreams lately, showing one clear point every time. So, I was having dinner with a bunch of people that I did not know. There was a very heavy guy that kept getting seconds of large bowls of pasta and bread. I was eating too but not excessively. The food tasted very good, but watching everyone pigging out, all of a sudden I got angry, I stood up and hit the table with my hand. I never do that nor I yell at people in real life, but in my dream I did it and I yelled at the heavy guy. I said "Haven't you heard of fasting for health. Do you even give your body a break?" He was startled, everyone was frozen at the table, watching me in disbelieve that I was yelling. Then I said " What happens when you get sick, you lose your appetite as a defensive mechanism, so your body can focus its strength to repair things instead of digesting. Don't wait until you get sick to a point of no return."

Then I woke up. I laughed because what I said is my philosophy in real life. Maybe someone needed a kick in the behind and I did it  behind the scenes. Hopefully, someone will wake up today and all of a sudden will get the urge to start eating healthier, thus saving a great deal of suffering in a probable future.
23  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Blocked Door on: January 02, 2019, 06:39:07
Add 'Family' to that...just make it another 4 F Club...it fits, it works...just sayin' grin

Haha, the F club  grin
24  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Blocked Door on: January 02, 2019, 00:53:44
"Fish, Food and Friends stink after three days"
 Wanna be friends?!!!

Just kidding
Hugs!

Um...sure...but only for 3 days   LOL

25  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Blocked Door on: December 31, 2018, 19:27:15
I just woke up from a dream that showed very clear its meaning. I was standing in front of a building. I wanted  to get in. There was a big double door, but it was blocked by a huge bush with many thorns. I tried moving the branches away, but my fingers got stabbed. I stood there thinking, it is impossible to get in, yet I saw there were people inside. I thought, well how did they get in, there must be a way. Then all of a sudden, I saw a small group of people on the side. I went there and there was a small side door, open and clear of any debris. I smiled and then I woke up.

Immediately after I woke up, I knew what this was about. Lately, I have been wanting to achieve several things that seem far fetched and 99% impossible. I will not be disappointed if they don't manifest, but I am just having fun to see how far can I go with trying to manifest things that I want. These are not critical for survival, so there is no fear of failure, therefore that barrier is non existent. However, I do analyze things and I there are reasons as to why these events are very difficult to manifest in the current life set here. There are things that happen rarely and people that achieve them are considered to be very lucky. Anyway, I still think that there are no impossible things. This dream showed me just that, even if we see the door completely blocked, there are always other doors that we do not know exist. It's just a matter of staying aware, not giving up, keep believing, and the clear path will be shown to us. There should be no fear of failure though. I just bought a sign and I put it up that says "Don't take Life too seriously, Nobody gets out alive anyway"
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 28