The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 17, 2018, 00:29:46

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 26
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Inside the Buckingham Palace on: October 15, 2018, 09:23:42
You gave me an idea, Rakkso. Next time I AP  I will call the active pulse members to join me. It will be curious what will happen.
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Inside the Buckingham Palace on: October 14, 2018, 08:57:16
Haha thanks Nameless, I hope I have gotten my PhD.
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Inside the Buckingham Palace on: October 14, 2018, 07:37:14
Moving to a deeper level or graduating as you pointed out, yes, I felt like this was a special experience, significant not just for me but involving masses of people in some way. I don't know exactly how. Thanks for your comments guys Smiley

4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Inside the Buckingham Palace on: October 12, 2018, 09:21:00
Wow, what an OBE. This time I experience one thing that I have not experienced before. Falling asleep in the NP and waking up still in the NP with full realization what is happening.

I woke up in SP during the night and quickly tuned in the NP. I found myself inside the Buckingham Palace. I knew that I was there, although in real life I have only passed through Heathrow airport. There was a woman with me, short blond wavy hair, tall and slender. A butler entered the large room and said that he knew who we were and what we were capable of doing and that the Queen needed our help. Everything around us was in red and gold, royal furniture, large drapes. Of note, when I woke up in the physical I searched to find photos from inside the palace and the surroundings, colors and some of the furniture were the same as in my OBE. Pretty cool! So all of a sudden the Queen entered the room. She appeared as she was in her 40s. She asked the butler to serve us tea. So we had tea with the Queen. She siad to us "There is something of importance that you will find out tomorrow". She was very pleasant and soft spoken. We kept looking at the high ceiling and the paintings, she was smiling and sipping tea. The butler took us to our rooms. Mine was again in gold, red and yellow. The bed was a large royal one with the veils around. I thought to myself that if I fall asleep I will wake up in the physical. Well, that was not the case. I woke up and before even opening my eyes I thought that I will find myself in my own bed in the US. To my surprise, I was still in the big royal bed and I was shocked. We met with the Queen again for breakfast and as she started whispering something in my ear, I woke up in the physical. Why does this always happen. When you are about to be revealed something, things halt. Well, whatever she needed from us, I hope that in some level we were able to help her. This is one of my top OBEs so far.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: New Experiment for the "Collective" Consciousness on: September 14, 2018, 05:57:50
A few days ago I asked my sister to stop this hurricane because this Saturday I will be flying very near it's path and I didn't want any flight delay or turbulance.bmy sister is seriously weather master. She can influence weather by wishing certain conditions despite oposite forecastsmbthere were 100s of cases I have witnessed since we were kids. She is like an airbender. I m glad the hurricane strength has weakened, but the fear of the people in this region may be keeping it fueled. Mass consciousness definitely influences weather more easily.
6  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: how to die on: September 14, 2018, 05:20:39
Hi,

Can anyone guide me on how to die to this world (without actually dying) and become spiritual?
How to forsake the physical and embrace the spiritual?

Thanks,
Sarah

You got it backwards, you don't have to forsake the physical in order to embrace the spiritual. Just the oposite, all experiences in the physical expand our spirits and add overall knowledge. Start helping people, spread love and light to this world, enjoy it, enjoy your journey here. Schedule time to quiet your mind and listen for any messages from your spirit, connect to the beyond with learning how to focus there. But you don't have to disconnect from anything physical, just make time for the non physical as well and have balance in order to extract the most knowledge and joy from both.
7  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: DNS issue on: September 11, 2018, 22:39:47
I ve tried two different browsers on both computers, same thing happens.
8  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / DNS issue on: September 11, 2018, 10:40:19
Hi all, I can't open the page from my devices that are connected to my home WiFi. I turned off my phone s WiFi and used the provider s connection and I was able to open the pulse. The error my computer is showing is INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND
All other pages open with no issues on my comp, just the pulse can't. It has something to do with my WiFi. I am not sure if it will resolve itself in time, or the admin can do something. If any of you know how to resolve this let me know because using my phone is very inconvenient.  I searched and did all suggestions for this error but nothing worked. I restarted my router, cleared my DNS cache, did system recovery. But since my work computer  doesn't open the page either, Then it is not my personal computer issue.
I am going on vacation out of the country for a few weeks, hopefully when I get back the issue will be gone. Take care everyone.
9  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: September 11, 2018, 06:38:17
I'm quoting myself here which I don't normally do but I want to point out something the LightBeam.

LB this is also EXACTLY how your energy feels. Makes me wonder if perhaps that wasn't you and this took place well before our experiment. Dear - You are a healer.

I don't know if it was me. I tend to shoot different people energies if I read that they are not well. I remember several times reading from you that you were not feeling well in the past. Either way, I hope that you can see progress even if a little at a time. I just met a reiki healed through a friend. I had no idea she was one and I don't know why I mentioned to her that I was looking to get certified. I don't talk about any of that with anyone, just here. So she opened her purse and handed me her card. They will have classes in October with certifications for those who demonstrate results. I can't believe this just came to me without me even looking at this time. I just had the idea and I was planning to start searching. I am excited to put my abilities to the test.

P.s. I am having issues with logging in with my comp. Some DNS issue. With my phone is hard to type that much. I will be more active here when this gets resolved.
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Can someone truly blaspheme the Holy Spirit? on: September 01, 2018, 05:28:08
I think this is a very limited understanding of the purpose of existence and the nature of our lessons. Not learning a lesson in certain timelines is also a part of the learning process. No spirit should be considered as a failure just because they take time to experience various failures. We also learn from failures big time, all the time. If higher beings or holy spirit, whatever you call it try to help, but you fail, they better not freak out if you will LOL, because that will show that they are not so advanced themselves. True high beings and the source of all fully understand the complex journey of the spirits. The Source (All That Is) what I call God is actually a part of everything that is happening, every event, every spirit, everything. So, ultimately in a grand scale God is responsible for everything, how can he punish himself that severely since he has set the rules in the first place.  
No spirit is destroyed or condemned for eternity. Every step (the good, the bad or the ugly) is a part of one infinite journey though the endless multiverse.

I don't think there is such a thing as an absolute set things to learn in a specific life. The only consequence of not learning lessons is their repeat. How many times, that depends on many things.  Also, don't forget that there are many probabilities in many parallel realities that the spirit is experiencing simultaneously. The purpose is to experience as many possibilities. Each of them hold valuable lessons. Again, broken promises are also lessons, although we interpret them as failures. We must experience failures in order to understand the validity of the lessons.  True teachers should never be disappointed at their students. In a multiverse scale  this concept is much more complex that how we understand it here in this reality.

In addition, our own thoughts and beliefs can take us the darkest places of he multiverse strictly created by our own emotions. They can also take us to the highest heavens. I believe every spirit at one point or another has been in all these places. It's a part of the learning process. But never something comes to a stop for eternity.
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Extraterrestrials on: August 30, 2018, 02:15:52
Whatever information some world agencies may have, whether they want to keep it a secret or not it's not entirely up to them. I think in the end it is up to the extraterrestrials who as of now are not exposing themselves to the public and making open mass contacts that no government will be able to hide. Apparently they are a lot more advanced than us to be able to do what they wish. I don't want to speculate about motives, purposes, etc, because there are so many possibilities. I was visited by one but there was no message given to me, just showing up in front of me when I was a child. So, I know they exists, even if I wasn't visited, the accounts of witnesses are way too many to ignore, starting from the cave pictures from prehistoric times, ancient structures that could not have been built by humans with the current tools at the time, to present day with retiring government officers telling it all, incidents and crashes covered poorly by the government with hundreds of witnesses, etc. When the time comes, we will know.
12  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Interesting Experiment on: August 26, 2018, 08:33:28
Hi all,

I remembered an experiment I did a while ago one summer when I went home to visit my family. I found a bunch of small plastic rings from a broken pen, but they were different colors, yet the same shape. I wanted to throw them away with the rest of the broken pen parts, but when I held the rings, I started having flashes of colors as they were in my hands. So I decided to hold them and put my hands behind my back. Then pick only one ring and try to pick up its color with my mind. To my surprise I was accurate 90% of the time. That evening, my sister and my mom were sitting on the terrace having dinner and I showed them this experiment. I wanted to see if I would succeed when other people were watching me. And I did, I picked the accurate color a few times on a row and on the third time I opened my eyes after I called the color. It was the right color and when I looked at my mom, I have never seen that expression on her face. Like she was thinking, are you a witch or something? haha.

So, if any of you want to try this experiment and let us know the results. Just find the same shape small objects but different colors. Hold them behind your back, pick one out of the bunch and start rubbing it between your fingers, absorbing its color, close your eyes and try to see if any flickers of color would appear. Don't try to guess and pick a color first because that will influence your perception which may be false. Empty your mind from opinion and wait for the true energy to come through. If you start seeing different colors that means that your mind is judging before true observation, making assumptions. Release that and empty your mind again and just wait while rubbing the object between your fingers. Try to visualize your fingers and see if you can also visualize the object and its true color.

13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Overlap of opinions with Penn Jillette (and other atheists) on: August 20, 2018, 10:51:53
That's ok to feel like if there is no hard evidence, than you can't form an opinion about anything spiritual. But what about your instincts, gut feeling, sixth sense? My instincts and just knowing something without evidence has been proved to be correct in physical life aspects, so just following the logic, my knowing and instincts about the spiritual should also be correct. But this truth is mine and I experience it during my OBEs. Again, the truth may different for different people. It would be sad and disturbing if at least we haven't been given abilities to at least take glimpses of what is in the beyond. I believe that everyone that has forms spiritual opinions and believes they have come from these inner knowings, that come from some place else. Most people follow their logic and conclude that this place is non-physical. Many tribes and groups around the world independently from one another back then where they were no communications have believed in the spiritual worlds. This is where all the religions come from. Whether the interpretation of the non-physical is influenced by their environment, culture, etc doesn't matter. The important thing is that there is more than the physical world. If you have that simple belief even if you don't know what exactly is out there, than you are not an atheist. But again everyone nowadays label themselves with some unique identifiers like open minded atheist, modern Christian, liberal catholic, etc, which to me is silly. I say strip the labels and follow your instincts.

I am sorry that in present day there are still some countries that force religion. I hope that changes and freedom is established. However, no one can force a belief. They can force an external practice of religious ceremonies and life style, but not what you truly believe in your heard. If in their heart someone simply does not believe certain religious dogmas, no matter where they live and what they have been told that they are, if they have the knowing in their heart otherwise, then they are free from the imposed beliefs. No one knows what is in another's heart to prosecute them. Everyone can pretend they agree, but in their heart they really don't. This is internal freedom that everyone has.

I also can not be called a hypocrite because I have a very strong opinion at least of the outlines and some main attributes of the non-physical world. No one knows exactly what have I experienced during my OBEs and what evidence and information have I gathered to conclude that these are strong evidence. If scientists or others simply are not capable of understanding, this is their own problem. No one has the right to call another a hypocrite. This name calling I don't agree with.
14  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: A Question About Telepathic Communication on: August 20, 2018, 05:20:17
I actually forgot to reply about my own experiences with telepathy here in the physical LOL

I have a strong telepathic communication with my sister. I have actually had OBEs where she appears sometimes,  and the next day she tells me that she had a dream about both of us that consist of details from my OBE. Sometimes when we text, we type the same sentences or words at the same time, then we laugh. Or she would send me a text about something and I was thinking abut it a few minutes ago and vice versa.

I also feel a strong connection with a few people here as if we are completing some important mission together in the non-physical at thsi time.
15  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: A Question About Telepathic Communication on: August 20, 2018, 05:08:55
I wonder if from infancy babies are thought that they have certain abilities or they can communicate telepathically so that becomes a natural belief of theirs, as they grow up they can actually develop such abilities. I think this and other limitations perhaps come from the main society beliefs. And I don't argue that this is not a part of our physical nature and strictly a belief, because this life is designed to be limiting anyway for certain purposes, but I also believe that since science has already proven that everything is energy waves and vibrations and nothing is actually solid matter, then by following the logic things like telepathy, telekinesis, healing and other abilities could be considered perfectly normal, however our thoughts need to allow the energy to flow in certain directions in order for them to produce results. Like we have to know how exactly to hold and strike with an axe in order to split a piece of wood in the middle. If we don't know how, it wont happen.
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Overlap of opinions with Penn Jillette (and other atheists) on: August 20, 2018, 04:57:53
To me, there are as many beliefs and opinions as there are people in their world. Everyone is entitled of an opinion and I don't think judgement or effort to drastically change one's beliefs by force either verbal or physical is acceptable.  I only provide guidance to those who ask for it and have similar to mine beliefs but are looking for something further that someone may have more knowledge of or experience. That's why society naturally form groups of different interests that people with similar ones can gather and discuss. I don't go to atheist forums and start arguments to prove them wrong (and wrong is just my opinion). For the most part religion is not imposed on anyone. It used to be forced in the distant past, but not anymore. So, it is a matter of choice.

I think that the important thing in life regardless what the truth is, is to find happiness and love. If faith or whatever belief brings someone happiness, comfort and joy, than that's all they need. We are not meant to know everything in this life and I believe there is a purpose of that. If knowledge naturally happens and one starts searching for more, they do discover their own truth. Always go with your instincts and don't worry about discovering exactly what's out there. This life is short and sooner or later all of us will find out, so relax, laugh, love and enjoy while the time is given to you here.

My OBEs are very stable and long with much awareness. Through them I have found my own truths. I have had many OBEs that actually validate that at times I have actually perceived things that have happened without my knowledge, but later I find out that what I perceived is what is in the physical world on the other side of the globe for example. Also, life after death, communicating with my deceased father and receiving information that only he knew, that later I found out from other family members that it was true. I have perceived the nature of God, how our the journeys continue after physical reality exit, etc.

However, despite what I have found to be my truth and maybe this is how I will have my journey when my time here ends is very very dependent on the very beiefs that we all have. The non-physical is thought, emotions and beliefs resonsive, so every single individual will experience difefrent things and will have different perceptions there for that exact reason. so I prefer to have positive and joyful beliefs, ones that exceed even my wildest imagination, because this is what I will experience. This very validation are my own APs, always magnificent, beautiful and exciting. Those who have fears may experience monsters at the same time. So, it is in our favor either way to have the best beliefs that are full with joy and love, great expectations. The other beliefs are doing us no favor neithere here in this lifetime, nor in the other if it exists.
17  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: August 18, 2018, 11:43:50

Interesting, I think this is the first time I have attacked anything. I don't think I have ever killed, then again it seems I barely know myself. (I had to kind of giggle saying that).

Ah, but you actually didn't kill anything that had permanent conscious composition if you will. The creature was just a thought formation of your challenge that your subconsciousness interpreted as such. Don't worry, REDRUM LOL. There is always a first time for everything haha 
18  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: August 18, 2018, 11:07:44
I must say that was very clever of you to think of an alternate way to neutralize the creature by injecting the poison into your arm from which it drank. Very clever indeed! That shows you have resolved a difficult situation in a rather unique way. But, I also think that you did this for your daughter not for yourself, since she felt the same thing. Sort of both your spirits were merged to fight something, but you were the assistant and the lead of the fight. When I say fight, that doesn't necessarily mean fight in a conventional way, but rather resolving issues with a force of knowledge.

In dreams, I have been bitten many times by bugs, snakes, etc, but I have always managed to kill them in the end. That always happens when I am in a difficult situation in life and I notice that after these creatures are neutralized, my problems resolve.
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Post your lies here on: August 16, 2018, 10:35:04
Wow, never came across this one. This is hilarious!

So, last night I get out and I decided to look for my guides because I haven't felt their presence for a while. My instincts lead me to a beautiful enchanted forest. As I walked through the trees, I could hear the sounds of nature with beautiful bird songs, insects buzzing, crickets and frogs, the sound of the tree leaves... All of a sudden I hear distant sounds of rock music. I get closer and I start hearing voices and commotion. I make my way through thick bushes, and there it was - a bunch of weird looking creatures were having a good time. A chubby troll was drunk, rolling in the dirt, trying to sign along..."a-and nothing else matteeeeeers" with his scratchy voice. A stoned gnome was dancing out of rhythm, spinning himself and falling on the ground, while laughing at himself.  My fairy godmother was stuffing her face with chocolate cake and smoking a funny looking thin cigarette. The air smelled like skunks, although I didn't see any around. A small butterfly like fairy was flying out of balance and hitting trees and branches, holding a small bottle with a Whiskey sign on it and singing quietly "I kissed a girl and I liked it.....fa la la la la". An angel with beautiful wings was sitting quiet on the corner with a blank expression on her face wiping her nose from what looked liked a powdered sugar. A bunch of elves were playing poker and fighting that someone was caught cheating.
In complete disbelieve, I yelled "Heeeeey, what the, what is happening here, you are supposed to be watching over me, hellooooo. The music stopped and everyone froze. The gnime broke the silence and said to me "Honey, chill out, we need a break here, you are too demanding with your wishes". The troll added "Yeah, you are not our only client you know"
My fairy godmother said in a soft voice " Sweetheart, you can go to the mall and get yoursef a nice dress and shoes. It's not like you have to sew it by hand" rolling her eyes. The butterfly fairy was going "Weeeeeeeeee, la la laaaaa, bottoms up"
The angel was most concidered. She pulled out a small plastic bag with this powder thing and said "Want some?"
The elves, just looked at me and shook their heads. One of them blew me a kiss.

Then I woke up with a scream!!!!!

20  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Re: Human Evolution on: August 15, 2018, 13:11:06
Not much to sacrifice when you become interested in what we “really need” and respectively how we understand our past makeup , at the same time feel that’s it’s not what set the rules ,  we can live differently now when so much alternative is available. A matter of personal choice ...hard to ignore when those thoughts have materialized now in my awareness. Jeez! Much easier to just be and not wonder to much ...

Yes, the past should not set the rules, as we are everchanging. But the statistic shows that nowadays people are so much sicker than in the past when the food was cleaner, simpler and there was more physical activity, not to mention cleaner environment. Yes, today's life expectancy is the highest but this is because of all the meds that are keeping people alive, however in more suffering. It would be so nice not to worry too much. When I was young I ate everything I pleased and stayed thin and healthy. I never thought that when I start getting older my body will start reacting if I dont change my lifestyle. So, that's another life's challenge I guess, but again we should not be too obsessed. Moderations and wise approach to keep the balance and enjoyment of food and life.
21  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Re: Human Evolution on: August 15, 2018, 10:27:07
There are so many mysteries. I personally don't think we are the first of the intelligent human or humanoid on this planet. Also don't think those ancient ones were the first either.

Yes, absolutely! Mind boggling though when you think of millions of years. The earth's climate and look had changed so many times as well as the species of animals, vegetation, intelligent creatures over such a long period of time that I cant even comprehend. Who know what the continuum will be. Fascinating though.

Another thing I thought of for optimal health is movement. Our bodies were designed to move and keep blood circulating to cleanse our organs. However, the technological revolution sort of lead us to a very static life styles. Today the kids play videogames and communicate with friends through social media instead of playing outside and meeting friends. Grown people too sit and watch TV after 8 hrs at the office sitting at a desk, sitting in a car. Some people schedule 1 hr workouts 3 times per week typically, but that's not nearly enough to keep our blood circulating and our muscles and joints strong and flexible. I do have an office job, but I make a point to stand every half hour and walk around, stretch my legs and arms, lift some small weights that are at my desk. I take a walk around the neighborhood in the evening. You can perform leg movements and twists even while you are sitting at your desk.

Also what I have noticed with my eating habits is that when I stop eating around 5 or 6 PM, the next morning I feel so light and energetic. Our digestive system needs a longer break especially while sleeping besides digesting to focus on repairs if needed and toxins removal. If there is no break or too short of a one, the body will never have a chance to regenerate itself because digestion is its number one priority. I think in the past people did not eat so much, such a big portions and so frequently as we do today. This is another problem with eating habits.
22  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: My alien encounter on: August 15, 2018, 10:21:09
I know, I've been thinking abut this ET lately and I wondered where is he/she or the baby. I named the ET "Kiki" back then, I don't know why. This came to mind.
23  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Re: Human Evolution on: August 15, 2018, 02:17:26
Thanks for your input everyone. I really enjoyed reading your opinions. I placed this topic here because I meant to discuss  the most optimal healthy eating habits according to the design of our bodies, but then I tied it to the evolution because I watched a bunch of documentaries about the primates, Neanderthals and modern humans and how they hunted and gathered, how they started discovering edible grains and eventually learned how to harvest. But before that they relied mainly on meat, at least from the cavemen on, not the monkeys. For example, the people that lived in harsh winter conditions had mostly meat available and not vegetation. So, the argument that we are not designed to eat meat is inaccurate. Even nowadays the Eskimos cant possibly eat variety of veggies. There is only snow and animals/fish around. I think we can digest well animal products and vegetables, unless anyone has various allergies or digestion issues for certain products. Moderation is a key to healthy habits. I think we need to eat variety of vegetables, a few fruit, very little sugar products, and some meat. No processed food with additives and artificial stuff, because that for sure we can not digest properly and it sickens our bodies overtime.

Evolution wise, I think that you are all correct as we may have come about as a combination of factors. I have no problem with extra-terrestrials monitoring and interfering with our DNA. They may have had an extra planet to spare and decided to try a few things LOL, and here we are Smiley. Do you think that if we had the opportunity to scout space and find planets, we wouldn’t have done a similar thing? Of course we would have. We can do it now, engineer a new intelligent species, but we still think this is unethical.
Environment and climate played a role in the development of skills due to the survival instincts. There are evidence of skeletons found for different species from ape all the way to Neanderthals showing a slow change of posture and physique, development of tools and skills. However, there is a gap and the scientists cant find a common ancestor between the last prehistoric human like creature and modern humans. There were the Neanderthals, but they lived the same way for thousands of years not changing anything in their skills. At the same time there were modern humans already creating art and living in a more sophisticated ways. They interbred with the Neanderthals, because there is a trace of their DNA in people from Europe, but modern humans did not develop from the Neanderthals. Our DNA shows no other traces. So I am inclined to think that someone modified the DNA of our closest prehistoric ancestors because they were not developing as fast. Also, in the last 200 years we may have been given another boost, because we have achieved in these last 200 years a million times more than in the previous 2000 years, not to mention the past 2 million years since the rise of the homo erectus.
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello on: August 13, 2018, 09:07:29
Welcome both! I hope you will find this forum as exciting and informative as your old one.
25  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Human Evolution on: August 13, 2018, 06:55:09
Hi all,

What is your opinion on the human evolution. Do you believe we have evolve from apes in a natural way - environment and climate changes?

Do you believe the above, but also with alien interference perhaps to change our DNA along the way and give us periodic boosts in intelligence?

Do you believe already "formed" homo sapiense were palced on earth either by God as christianity tends to think or perhaps by aliens?

Do you believe our bodies are designed to eat both meat and plants. I have heard many philosophers arguing plant only eating due to some biological body specifications. But sceince studies show that plant only diet lacks some essential nutrients that can only be supplied by animal products.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 26