The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 16, 2018, 08:43:41

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 27
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Wizard of OZ on: December 12, 2018, 09:12:44
A Christmas Carol is my absolute favorite (1984 movie production). I watch it several times around Christmas.

For the Wizard of Oz, here is one from me -  the tornado, house spinning in the air = vibrations
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Strange Experience During The Night on: December 12, 2018, 06:55:57
Thanks, Lumaza,

Now that I think of it I have awakened on a few occasions throughout these 15 years most often from dishes chatter , and I remember thinking who is in the kitchen at this hour haha. The only time I have gotten up physically was about two weeks after I started Buhlman's visualization technique and 1 week prior to my first OBE. I remember I felt a strong shake, I thought we had an earthquake, I jumped out of bed, ran in the kitchen to get out, but to my surprise the hanging chandelier was not moving. Then I checked the earthquake website and there was no earthquake registered. I figured it must have been the first signs of vibrations. I was thrilled and a little scared at the same time.
But in this occasion I was a little more disoriented so that got me worried. I guess there is nothing to worry about, as experiences may vary in severity, clarity, deep focus, etc
3  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: December 10, 2018, 09:40:05
Plume, do you do remote readings?
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Strange Experience During The Night on: December 10, 2018, 06:40:40
Thank you for the encouragement, Nameless! I guess I am not going mental haha. I guess it was a physical response to a non-physical encounter.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Strange Experience During The Night on: December 09, 2018, 09:56:02
I don't know if I should be concerned about this experience, as it's never happened before. I woke up in the middle of the night but still half asleep. So, this was not in the NP. My thought was "OMG, I forgot to take out a pillow for my guest. They will have no pillow to sleep on. So, I got up in panic, I opened my closet, took out another pillow, put it on the bed and I moved from the middle of my queen sized bed to the right side, so I can make space for my "guest" and I put a pillow on that side. In the morning, I woke up, opened my eyes and remembered what I did during the night. I thought that was experience in the NP, but when I turned to the left, I saw the pillow there. I freaked out a little because I have never done anything like this before in the physical. What's happening with my brain.  But I really thought that someone was visiting me. I don't know who that person was, there was no image, just a knowing that someone was there and needed a space and a pillow on the other side of the bed. 
6  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: December 09, 2018, 09:37:36
The point of all this is to say that our guides, our angels, our support team are not only with us during meditation, AP, OOBE and Phasing. They can and are often with us in very physical ways they just aren't 3D.

Oh, absolutely. They can perceive us and provide assistance when needed, but we cant perceive them while fully focused in the physical. When I was 16, I wanted to ride my dad's motorcycle. It was a small caliber one, but at that time I had only been on a bicycle. I hadn't even gotten my drivers license yet. I had no reflexes to drive a motor vehicle. I thought it was easy and he actually let me ride it. So, I remember after one minute I froze, I forgot which handle was gas and which was breaks. So, I kept increasing the speed but I wanted to stop because I was approaching the side wall of the neighbor's house. I completely froze as I was going to hit the wall head on full speed without a helmet or any protective gear. Just a few inches before the wall all of a sudden the bike made a turn. My hands turned the bike to the left. It was not me though that turned the bike. At that time my whole body was paralyzed. I couldn't even feel my hands turning the front, I just observed the bike making the turn before impact. So, that was someone else that helped at that time. My dad said that he was watching me in terror approaching the wall. He never let me ride the motorcycle again LOL.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Experiences with adventures beyond the body techniques on: December 06, 2018, 02:12:01
Yes, I used visualization as well and in 3 weeks consistent nightly practice, I achieved my first AP. I struggled with all kinds of other techniques mainly meditation for years with no success. This was like magic. I almost could not believe it. So, keep practicing, but don't stop. It will take at lest 3 to 4 weeks for your inner energies to adjust so you will b e awaken at night during sleep by vibrations and sleep paralysis. This is what most people experience, but everyone is different. Do the technique every night until you fall asleep. And try to imagine you being at that other place as vividly as possible, walk around, observe the surroundings, touch objects, observe their textures, etc.
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Holidays on: December 05, 2018, 04:54:22
I can definitely feel and perceive the change of emotions of the mass consciousness in the area where I am. At this time, I perceive heightened emotions, almost bubbly happiness and I feel it myself because I am happy that most people are happy at this time of the year. To increase this feeling and get as much positive energy, I watch Christmas movies, indulge on comfort food, bake cookies for the neighbors, get together with friends, etc. But there are definitely different set of emotions in different areas. For example, I perceive one predominant type of feelings where I live. Our area is very safe, people are relatively wealthy, maybe with no so many problems. I don't perceive much negativity, mostly peace and happiness. When I travel, I perceive different emotions in each area. I was in New York last week and I had so much fun exploring Manhattan. The feeling was excitement, but at the same time there was a mix of uncertainty, heaviness in the air, claustrophobia, high speed emotions. There was a lack of peacefulness. And these were just perceived emotions, not my own, but I was feeling them while I was there.

In regards to physical condition and spiritual sensitivity, I find that when I am sick, the automatic fear gets on the way and blocks my abilities. When I have balance and have time to relax and observe in peace my daily life and interactions with others, I am most productive dreams and AP wise. For example, now my work is the busiest that has ever been. I have to work 12 hrs a day in a high speed pace. My brain is over active at all time. Even when I stop to eat, I am still thinking about work what will I do next. Even though I love my job and I am happy while working, this is not frustration, but it still puts my body in overdrive. So, when I go to sleep, I sleep very heavy and I dont remember anything. My brain is overly tired and it shuts down completely to be able to recharge. But everyone is diferent, that's just me.
9  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: My mom's bizarre experiences on: November 20, 2018, 06:49:32

I need to know what it is like to be slim, financially independent, healthy, happy, excited and easy.

All you need to think is "I just don't get these skinny, rich bimbos" haha
10  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: My mom's bizarre experiences on: November 20, 2018, 06:33:44
You see now, THIS is a real how to!! It's all getting the right image/translation across.

Yes, and to really imagine how would it FEEL, as if you are already experiencing your desired result. It's pretty much a form of visualization of a probable future. When something planned is ahead of you and you are anticipating the experience, the very anticipation charged energy opens that exact probable path ahead of you and you just have to walk on it because it has been selected by your focused attention.

And now, here is a separate thought that just popped in my mind. I think this topic is going all over the place LOL, but that's ok.

So, how do challenges appear in our paths. Here is an example. You are all positive, right. No negative situation can come across. Well, imagine you have a discussion with a friend about overweight America. And you say "I just don't understand people who cant control what they put in their mouth. It's their own fault". Guess what, if  you "DONT UNDERSTAND" then you will be presented a situation where you will walk in their shoes and you will eventually understand and stop judging. This was me a while ago. And sure enough very gradually over a few years period of time, I started eating a lot of sweets and started gaining weight. I just couldn't control my hunger. I don't know what was the reason. I tried so many diets but they failed. I had no control. Then I started sympathizing with overweight people and eventually I stopped judging them. From that time of realization, I slowly started regaining control and the weight came off. I even started desiring to eat only the healthiest possible foods and the thought of junk food now turns me off. So, sometimes not just fears, but simple "I don't understand" will bring you the opportunity to "understand".
11  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: My mom's bizarre experiences on: November 20, 2018, 04:58:54
Yes, groups who gather for prayers or focused work produce similar results. But here are some rules that I think apply when comes to manifestation. In order to bring forth events there must be a strong belief. Fear is one type of belief. Unfortunately strong fears bring unfavorable events because fear is a very strong acknowledgement of the reality of what is feared. We all have fears when analyzing possibilities, but something that is stronger is most likely to manifest into something along those lines.
Now, Disneyland related manifestations are strong because people automatically get excited, knowing the fun environment there, so their beliefs are unquestionable. These are the strongest beliefs. When you just know without doubt, not even analyzing your beliefs. They are just a part of you.
Gathered groups that try to focus through prayers or meditation to influence something, most likely will have some doubts about the outcome, therefore the desired results may not be as prominent.

If we can somehow program our minds to automatically accept all positive things as true nature and remove all fears, than we will have no problem manifesting things. But this is hard to achieve. Our human nature and observation of negative events are not allowing our logic to automatically dismiss negative possibilities.
12  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: My mom's bizarre experiences on: November 19, 2018, 07:16:03
So, this got me thinking. It' s people who create the type of energies based on their feelings and it gets absorbed by the nature elements around in a particular area. Take Disneyland for example. I am drawn there so strongly and I go a few times a year. Every time I walk into the park, I feel literally hit in the chest area by a blast of excitement and incredible joy and I start breathing heavily and my brain just starts spiking with incredible dopamine production. It really is overwhelming. I don't predispose myself to feel this way, it just happens aromatically. Sometimes I even forget and as soon as this feeling hits me I'm like, oh yea, that feeling again. So, why is that. Well, everyone visiting areas like that have great expectations for fun and enjoinment. The mass consciousness creates so much dense positive energy that it enhances the area itself. Everyone feeds off of each other's energies and it grows ever so strong. This is how strong mass consciousness's focused thoughts can be.
13  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: My mom's bizarre experiences on: November 19, 2018, 05:37:16
Yes, Nameless, nature elements do absorb energies. This is where the origin of amulets come from. Now, as much as magnificent the Grand Canyon and Sedona are, there are some strange energies hovering around. When we went to one of the souvenir shops there was a very thick book, maybe 5 inches thick with a title "Deaths of the Grand Canyon". All recorded accidents and death cases were included in that book. Scary when you think about it. As I mentioned also many tribes in the ancient past have performed sacrifices there. When we climbed to the top of one large flat rock at one of the vortexes in Sedona, we all got very uneasy feeling. My then boyfriend' mother said her legs felt like paralyzed and she refused to go to the top. She said she was seeing young girls screaming. She had a very developed sixth sense. Later that evening we read on the internet that on this very location, there were artifacts found by archeologists that suggest sacrificial rituals. We had no idea before that, so she was not influenced by stories. None of us expected to encounter any negativity there. We were actually very positive and excited to visit these places. It was a great trip, but spooky for sure. After we returned I had the rocks with me. We had a cat and often he would stare at the corner of the ceiling, not moving in a defense position. That was freaky. Later we also threw away the rocks and all this heavy energy disappeared.
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Really Odd Eye Problem on: November 14, 2018, 06:39:49
I hope things go back to normal, Nameless. I sent you a boost of energy earlier today and again now. You are right that sometimes we should stop analyzing things and go with the faith. The other day after eating a very greasy burger after 20 hours of fasting (I do intermittent fasting 8/16) I couldn't have breakfast due to work meetings, then I was very hungry and ate a huge burger. Well, when you body hasn't produced gastric juices for a period of time, you cant overload it with fats and protein. So, after that I felt so bad, even my chest area started to tighten and all my abdominal muscles to contract. It was even hard for me to breathe. Then I told myself, I am not going to panic, there must be something I can do to release this feeling which was going on for 5 hours already. So, I relaxed, I cleared my mind and I asked the Source to show me what to do, what is the best thing to do at this moment to help myself. I firmly believed that an answer will be presented because in difficult situations when I do this exact focus to listen inward, I always receive an answer. So within a few seconds a thought popped in my head "grapes". I immediately went to the store, bought some grapes, ate a handful and within 10 minutes the tightness started to dissipate and it disappeared completely. I think, the grapes stimulated the production of more stomach acid to help digest the food sitting in my stomach. I think there is always a solution to every problem, but we don't know what is it. If we listen to the unlimited resource of information, we may be presented with the best possible solution. The only requirement is that you have to believe. I hope many of you can benefit from this exercise.
15  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Earth-Life System Population Control? on: November 14, 2018, 06:27:30

Do we (in spirit form, not human yet) realize how overpopulated the Earth is before we come here?
And if we know... why do we still do it?  O_o

Why? To mess things up for the earthlings even more  evil
But what an adventure it is, right? The more the merrier Smiley
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: October 26, 2018, 11:50:07
My affirmation is

I remain aware while falling asleep

The most important thing is not to just repeat it a hundred times, but as you are saying it in your mind really THINK what does it mean. What does it really mean to remain awake and aware as you fall asleep. You have to believe that the affirmation is working and not just hope that it will work. Just like you know without questioning that the sun will rise tomorrow, apply the same firm believe as much as you can (I know it is not the same, but try with intent)

The second important thing is to think of this and repeat it WHILE you are falling asleep. Let that be your last conscious thought.
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Tom Campbell Afterlife Thoughts? Psychic Mediums on: October 22, 2018, 09:32:47
Trust your instinct and don't let anyone s theories upset you. No one can make an absolute statement about life after death. Not even those of us who AP. That is because we AP but are still connected to the physical body, therefore no one truly knows what happens. What Tom says us just his theory. I am not sure on what basis does he have this believe. From my own perspective and experiences I am leaning more towards the theory that we exist simultaneously in so many levels and realities, and that time is not a factor in the multiverse. The spirit even dressed into personalities can never disappear unwillingly and melt into a pot of consciousness. It is the desire of a spirit what they want to expeience after certain physical personality s vehicle disables. The spirit remains with its personality as long as they wish. I am not sure if Tom has ability and has ever experiences the NP fully, not just meditating and thinking that he is connected to something. Those who have experienced full A Ps will mostly not agree with him. The multiverse is so rich, diverse,full with all kinds of worlds, beings in spirit expressing personalities. Personalities are not expressed just in physical like realities. I have validated not only things in the physical reality through APs like Aping with my sister and she recalling the experience exactly but in a form of a dream, or seeing things I have never seen before and later verifying that they indeed are the same way I saw them while APing. But I have also met my father and other loved ones who have told me things happening now in the physical, giving me advice that later turned out to be the way they told me it will happen in my near future. That can't be just a holograms of them or stored data. I haven't heard more strange theory like this one. Consiouness has reason, it is not like a machne. I have also been to a medium and she wanted me to not say a word, just think of three spirits to come through and just say yes or no as she was relating information from them. Everything came so accurate that I was surprised because I didn't know if she was a true medium. She really was. She never once said anything general, only specifics, like my dad wanted me to remember our trips to the coast with our orange car. How in the world did she guess that we had an orange color car. Another elderly lady neighbor came through and she told me that she appreciated the dinners I made for her family and was glad that I was enjoying the book she gave me. She also said how much fun she had when we played with her friend s little dog. All that was true, But if the medium was accessing stored data if you will, then how this past data will know that currently I am enjoying the book that she gave me. All that and endless accounts from all over the world about lingering spirits,etc just can't support the theory that everything melts after physical death and all info is like a database storage. I am not saying that I am absolutely right, but if you present a theory you have to have at least some supporting evidence.
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The future on: October 20, 2018, 23:13:40
Phildan,  yes it could be a lonely path, but I have learned to look at this crazy world as an adventure, like an action movie. I forgot to mention the optimistic side of my view on this reality, as I am a great optimist and positive thinker
 I see the good side of everything even through all the surface ugliness.  Just compare the cave men time to today. Compare the time of endless wars throughout the world with today s most peaceful times of all history. Look at human rights achievement. Spirituality is at its highest now. So we are evolving . Slowly, yes, but moving forward one step at a time. There is room of many levels of enlightenment to come before this reality looses its purpose. I believe we are getting there.
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The future on: October 20, 2018, 10:02:20
Baro-san, yes and no. We are meant to interact with other consiousness not only like species but not knowingly we actually interact with animals, plants, rocks, Earth itself, etc. However, we strive to help each other and evolve to better ourselves as a whole, but on the other hand as individual beings we can't interfere as much as we can to learn something for others and remove the load for them, because it won't be beneficial for them. But we have to try, this comes automatically when we posess unconditional love. There are spirit guides and the source itself always provides help, but one can only receive it when the level of knowledge has been accumulated enough. This is a complex thing but this is how the multiverse rolls per my observations and AP experiences. So we strive to better humanity out of love and care, but we have to recognize when certain things must be experienced and left to happen for the sake of learning.

Lumaza, it is extremely hard to watch a loved one, or friends suffer. We have to try to help, but in the end through all that pain from compassion, we have to understand.

Nameless, I can only tell needed lessons if I know some information about their lives. I would love to get together in person with anyone here and chat about whatever. If anyone is interested, I travel sometimes all over the country for business, and I can make stops to meet. That would be so much fun. But out of pure intuition, Nameless, I think your lessons are to truly realise your power and some gifts that you have to discover that you can use to help others. Healing is one of them.
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The future on: October 20, 2018, 07:02:17
Just like in school you can't skip grades, same here. It will not be in the masses benefit to force this awakening, as most still NEED this level to continue experiencing and learning. There ALWAYS be a need of this kind of limited reality as a school ground. Not to worry, everything is exactly as it needs to be. On individual level though each person perceives this world differently according to individual level of awakening. That s ok with me as I can see clearly what each person I interact with needs to learn. I provide hints into the right direction, but never force my philosophy as only their own experience can lead them to absolute understanding. So their life events must provide them with circumstances through which they can learn. If this world awakens and becomes perfect there will be no point of it's lower frequency existence anymore. It may happen though before the invisible law of physics destroys it by our sun dying or sudden climate change, however, i have come to terms that in the multiverse there will always be lower limiting realities existing for a long long time allowing intensive learning. Take it as a blessing in disguise.
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Inside the Buckingham Palace on: October 15, 2018, 09:23:42
You gave me an idea, Rakkso. Next time I AP  I will call the active pulse members to join me. It will be curious what will happen.
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Inside the Buckingham Palace on: October 14, 2018, 08:57:16
Haha thanks Nameless, I hope I have gotten my PhD.
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Inside the Buckingham Palace on: October 14, 2018, 07:37:14
Moving to a deeper level or graduating as you pointed out, yes, I felt like this was a special experience, significant not just for me but involving masses of people in some way. I don't know exactly how. Thanks for your comments guys Smiley

24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Inside the Buckingham Palace on: October 12, 2018, 09:21:00
Wow, what an OBE. This time I experience one thing that I have not experienced before. Falling asleep in the NP and waking up still in the NP with full realization what is happening.

I woke up in SP during the night and quickly tuned in the NP. I found myself inside the Buckingham Palace. I knew that I was there, although in real life I have only passed through Heathrow airport. There was a woman with me, short blond wavy hair, tall and slender. A butler entered the large room and said that he knew who we were and what we were capable of doing and that the Queen needed our help. Everything around us was in red and gold, royal furniture, large drapes. Of note, when I woke up in the physical I searched to find photos from inside the palace and the surroundings, colors and some of the furniture were the same as in my OBE. Pretty cool! So all of a sudden the Queen entered the room. She appeared as she was in her 40s. She asked the butler to serve us tea. So we had tea with the Queen. She siad to us "There is something of importance that you will find out tomorrow". She was very pleasant and soft spoken. We kept looking at the high ceiling and the paintings, she was smiling and sipping tea. The butler took us to our rooms. Mine was again in gold, red and yellow. The bed was a large royal one with the veils around. I thought to myself that if I fall asleep I will wake up in the physical. Well, that was not the case. I woke up and before even opening my eyes I thought that I will find myself in my own bed in the US. To my surprise, I was still in the big royal bed and I was shocked. We met with the Queen again for breakfast and as she started whispering something in my ear, I woke up in the physical. Why does this always happen. When you are about to be revealed something, things halt. Well, whatever she needed from us, I hope that in some level we were able to help her. This is one of my top OBEs so far.
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: New Experiment for the "Collective" Consciousness on: September 14, 2018, 05:57:50
A few days ago I asked my sister to stop this hurricane because this Saturday I will be flying very near it's path and I didn't want any flight delay or turbulance.bmy sister is seriously weather master. She can influence weather by wishing certain conditions despite oposite forecastsmbthere were 100s of cases I have witnessed since we were kids. She is like an airbender. I m glad the hurricane strength has weakened, but the fear of the people in this region may be keeping it fueled. Mass consciousness definitely influences weather more easily.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 27