The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 16, 2017, 14:58:52

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22
101  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: What do christians think about this stuff? on: August 19, 2016, 07:18:06

Have you ever heard of Purgatory?
Or maybe the disputed realm called Limbo?

"Purgatory (in Roman Catholic doctrine) a place or state of suffering inhabited by the souls of sinners who are expiating their sins before going to heaven." So, they will be afraid to AP because they will end up there LOL.

Yeah, not true either. I have not heard APers experience this. So, this is another false belief. Unless all of us are not sinners. But I am a sinner according to Christianity because I dont believe in Jesus and therefore I can never go to heaven. Guess what, I have gone to heavenly worlds many times.

And by the way, there is actually no such thing as Christian Gnosticism, because true Christianity and Gnosticism are mutually exclusive systems of belief. The principles of Gnosticism contradict what it means to be a Christian. Therefore, while some forms of Gnosticism may claim to be Christian, they are in fact decidedly non-Christian.

102  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: What do christians think about this stuff? on: August 19, 2016, 06:56:43
Over a BILLION Christians believe there are realms between heaven and hell
They all call themselves Christian.

Perhaps in a parallel dimension LOL
103  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: What do christians think about this stuff? on: August 19, 2016, 05:51:53
The issue was your claim, "they would have called a pastor to expel satan out of me LOL. So, this is what the majority [of Christians] think."

If you didn't get that was a joke I made in my head. But actually Christianity believes in exorcism anyway, so I dont understand your point. And I am from California not the deep south LOL. Do your research. You can not deny that every Christian beliefs Jesus is our lord and savior, the only son of God and only through him we can reach the heaven. This my friend is not true and this is a very limiting belief which lead to denial of AP experiences. Christians do not believe there are worlds between heaven and hell. So, if there are only heaven and hell and we cant pass to heaven without Jesus, then logically AP is not real to them. And if any of them believe otherwise, then they should not call themselves Christians.
104  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: What do christians think about this stuff? on: August 19, 2016, 05:24:35
Yes, they are many millions in number.

And the ones who behave as you described are a distinct minority.

Religion can be very limiting for those who need limiting.

Religion is liberating and wondrous beyond words for those who are ready for that experience.

{there was an old saying, "money is the root of all evil" and it has been replaced in some circles with "religion is the root of all evil" -- both are wrong}

You need to do more research on that. Just go to christian forums, bring up the AP topic, tell them that Jesus is actually not a god and we dont need him to get to heaven, and you will see for yourself what the majority think. I would be surprised if any Christians would agree with that.
105  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: What do christians think about this stuff? on: August 19, 2016, 04:27:06
What?

"So, this is what the majority think"

Please allow me... I disagree.

The largest Christian Denomination in the World, by far, is Roman Catholic -- and if you said something like that among them they would NOT "have called a pastor to expel satan out of me"... not at all.

Then there are the Eastern Orthodox, Oriental Orthodox, Anglican, ... etc. -- None of which would respond in that manner.

What you are describing is more typical of a Southern Baptist type church and the many spinoffs of that genre. They are a definite MINORITY. We are talking about 1.7 billion or more orthodox Christians versus a few hundred million of the free wheeling bible thumpin' variety.

2 Largest [Christian] denominational families and denominations

2.1 Catholicism - 1.2 billion
    2.2 Protestantism - 800 million
    2.3 Eastern Orthodoxy - 225300 million
    2.4 Oriental Orthodoxy - 86 million
    2.5 Anglicanism - 85 million
    2.6 Restorationism and Nontrinitarianism - 4248 million
    2.7 Church of the East - 0.6 million

I would say that about half the Protestant Christians would NOT react the way you described. Not the Methodists, not the Lutherans, and certainly not the Episcopal. My Lutheran Grandmother was where we kids got our first Ouija board to play with.

1. Southern Baptist Convention: 16.2 million members
2. The United Methodist Church: 7.8 million members
3. The Church of God in Christ: 5.5 million members
4. National Baptist Convention: 5.0 million members
5. Evangelical Lutheran Church, U.S.A.: 4.5 million members
6. National Baptist Convention of America: 3.5 million members
7. Assemblies of God: 2.9 million members
8. Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.): 2.8 million members
9. African Methodist Episcopal Church: 2.5 million members
10. National Missionary Baptist Convention of America: 2.5 million members
11. The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod (LCMS): 2.3 million members
12. The Episcopal Church: 2.0 million members
13. Churches of Christ: 1.6 million members
14. Pentecostal Assemblies of the World: 1.5 million members
15. The African Methodist Episcopal Zion Church: 1.4 million members

Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/the-15-largest-protestant-denominations-in-the-united-states-92731/#s0eiZCd60ryXqjlK.99

I'm talking about the typical American christian church goers. I dont know under which category they fall but they are millions. Bottom line, religion is limiting in many ways and I see it all around me.
106  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: What do christians think about this stuff? on: August 18, 2016, 23:04:51
Well, I have a lot of Christian friends, I have attended bible studies and church services so what they believe is that you can get to heaven ONLY through Jesus. They dont believe there are ghosts. They believe any supernatural stuff are from the devil. During one bible study a few years ago one of the ladies was talking and she said something about the new age , AP and all that garbage that young people believe in and how the Christianity needs to fight these evil teachings and everyone agreed. I did not say anything, because if I told them that I could AP and have been to heaven, they would have called a pastor to expel satan out of me LOL. So, this is what the majority think. There are of course more open minded individuals among all religions, scientists, atheists, etc who are interested in all that and talk about it. But the majority of them dont.
107  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Validation: The Sweetest Thing on: August 11, 2016, 06:25:42

I am game with your "plan" as well!  smiley I think it's time to apply what we have learned!  wink

Thanks, Lumaza! Prepare for war against the evil  evil LOL
108  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Validation: The Sweetest Thing on: August 11, 2016, 06:22:29

I started performing mass healing meditation when I was a child, without even knowing that this was called meditation. It started when I heard about a little boy in England terminally ill, that he wanted to receive many post cards and get a Guinness record before he dies. I remember thinking how cruel this life is and how unfair it was that he got sick. Every night before bed I would close my eyes and mentally send him energy attacking his brain tumor. I don't know if I helped in any way. I did not read anything on the news. Back then we only relied on newspapers of course. It was hard to track any new information.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Shergold

OMG, guys, look what I found. The boy is alive. I never looked for information about him, because my healing attempts happened 3 decades ago and were forgotten. Now that it was brought back with this topic, I decided to search. I only remembered his first name Craig. He actually received 350 million post cards and entered the Guinness record. One of these cards is mine Smiley. His tumor did not disappear by a supernatural force like I was trying, but rather the collective consciousness of these millions of people wishing him to get well created the circumstances for a wealthy person to hear about him, take him to the states and have an operation performed, which was successful. Either way, I am so emotional right now and so happy, because when I was 9 or 10, I had a connection with this boy by trying to help him. There is even a movie based on his story and I am going to watch it.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0292109/

109  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Validation: The Sweetest Thing on: August 11, 2016, 05:53:05

I don't know the method behind this but I'm free.  smiley How will I know?
[/quote]

Thanks for your willingness to help, Nameless! Smiley You don't have to do anything, just be open in general to spread positive energy to the world.  I am just experimenting with meditation sessions where I direct positive energy on a global level. I will try to connect with people I know want to help on a higher level and connect all our energies for more strength. You may not feel anything that depends on your sensitivity. You may experience dreams with symbols according on how your subconsciousness may interpret your involvement. If I have an AP, I will try to do this during, because then I will have visuals and everything, so it will be more interesting.
110  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Validation: The Sweetest Thing on: August 11, 2016, 04:05:10
Lately I and some other members I have talked to on this and other Forums have been having very disturbing and challenging Dream scenarios. The problem is that theme seems to linger into the following day and is responsible for your current mood then as well. A positive adventure, like a Retrieval or Heroic scenario can create a day bliss upon awakening. A negative adventure, a day of depression.

It's almost like the "collective conscious" is in a state of disarray at the moment.  undecided This has been occurring for over a month now and some I speak to are even saying that they feel like they have been totally blocked from using any form by of "shifting in consciousness" method period. Something is amiss.  huh

Thanks for this reminder, Lumaza. I have been having nightmares for a while. which I couldn't explain until you mentioned that. Now I know I am not the only one and my nightmares are not about my personal life. I was beginning to wonder what is it that I need to learn because these dreams are very disturbing. My APs are quite the opposite, when I have awareness. I'll give you two examples of my dreams. They actually started after I did one very deep session about trying to remove negative energy from our world. The next night I was dreaming that I saw a huge wave of water very high, maybe a sky scraper high coming from the distance. Everyone started running and my and a bunch of people went inside a house waiting scared for the wave to hit at any time. I did not have awareness, but I remember closing my eyes and saying to myself "it will be over in a few minutes. I will die and pass into the other world".  I was trying not be scared, but the fear of drowning was pretty big. The wave came and knocked the walls of the house, but we survived. Then we saw another huge wave coming again. This repeated several times.
The other dream was when a huge snake, and I mean huge, like a train, manifested and I had to fight it. So, my conclusion is that the magnitude and the size of these obstacles represent my battle with the global world problems, not my personal. They are too big for me to fight on my own. I need to perhabs mentally connect with other people and gather all our energies together. I will be summoning all of you here during my sessions. Let me know if you get any abnormal dreams as a result. Don't worry, I am not an energy vampire LOL.
111  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Validation: The Sweetest Thing on: August 08, 2016, 04:22:44
Hi All,
I know since I've been here I have so far not really talked much about my own experiences in any depth. I think it's time I did because like the title says, validation is a sweet thing.

A few years back I was shown how to help people by infusing them with soothing energy and shielding them from whatever stressful thing was creating problems. (Please forgive my terminology if I get any of it wrong.) Since then I have practiced and have had some hits that I could validate. Funny how sometimes these lessons can come from the 'other side' as well as 'this' side.

The last few nights I have been using this energy and shield to improve the mood in my own home. Life has been pretty darn stressful lately. Today, out of the blue, my husband says he had a dream last night. He is one of those people that has maybe partially remembered one or two dreams from his entire life. He says he never even dreamed as a kid. He and I are polar opposites in that regard. But last night he dreamed I was curled up to him providing him soothing comfort. (Mind you this was out there on the mental plane somewhere, not in physical reality). He said it was the most peaceful thing and he slept like a baby. My heart is very happy right now. My kids have not said anything but I've been working on them as well and I can see their moods lightening.

In truth my husbands attitude/mood has been much improved the last 3 days. But the dream he had was my validation as he knows absolutely nothing about what I've been doing, this forum or, well, any of this.

I'm posting this to show others that there truly is no limit to what you are capable of if you are willing to help others. The bigger lesson here is that you do not have to go searching far and wide for those you can help. Those close to home need us just as much. It's like feeding starving kids in far away lands while a neighborhood child goes hungry.

Hugs All and thanks for sharing your world.

Great job, Nameless! I started performing mass healing meditation when I was a child, without even knowing that this was called meditation. It started when I heard about a little boy in England terminally ill, that he wanted to receive many post cards and get a Guinness record before he dies. I remember thinking how cruel this life is and how unfair it was that he got sick. Every night before bed I would close my eyes and mentally send him energy attacking his brain tumor. I don't know if I helped in any way. I did not read anything on the news. Back then we only relied on newspapers of course. It was hard to track any new information. For a long time I would also focus on entire hospitals to do mass healing. I was hoping to hear from the news that a miracle happened in such and such hospital and all patients got healed. I never did, but I hope at least they detected some comfort from me. To this day I still send blast energy waves around the world to comfort those who suffer. My empathy is very strong and many times I would just cry for others pain. For my own family, I receive validations every time things get out of balance. Thankfully, things have been going extremely well for me and my family. Many big achievements for all of us, which makes me happy. But I do focus on the world as a whole, because I would like to see it start improving soon, althought times are difficult and it seems like we are going downhill. I hope that people like us with collective energy will turn things around and influence somehow the way the global energy flows at the moment.
112  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Music on: July 29, 2016, 04:08:25
Music in movies is made just for this this purpose. Every musical score in a movie is used to create "emotion".

Here is a composer that is a "Master" at his craft. Each song creates not only a memory, but also the emotion you felt in the movie when you heard it. It is also a great video to just lie back and "notice" to.
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYa3DLEKS6E

I listen to soundtracks everyday while I work. Such a great escape. They really do create powerful emotions and make your day exciting. I love the ones from the epic movies. Of course The Lord of the Rings is my all time favorite.
113  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Souly for Retrievals! on: July 27, 2016, 03:48:08
RM, please.....Total bovine excrement.............there is no stuck souls, and I know for fact lies, and more lies, and fakers wanting to belong. There is no places, no people there, anyone says they helped people get to other side are full of chit. Maybe a dream or something, cause I been to RM and there is nothing there, but people to scam you out your money............Sorry, you may be able to obe from teachings, but everything else is total BS, and I will confront anyone that claims different.

This guy really pisses me off, he may of had an OBE, but the rest is bull, or dream worlds created. For one no one talks about the most obvious feature when you OBE and can see the "real" world, or how they just somehow never had to learn how to move around, never scared of leaving body and can never actually help you, besides say goto RM place, hoping it would work for you, plus your thousands of dollars -_-  It just not like something you can just do automatically, because you read a book.

At best RM created a "world" that more and more people believe in, but I can assure you it is not a reality. It like going to heaven if you a Christian, and then later you find out it BS, cause it was all created by the human minds that believe in it. Human minds can create "levels" this guy created a fantasy and people followed, making it "real" on some level. If that, more probably people read that crap making your "dreams" make that real, not OBE.....and I will challenge anyone to a meeting place. Been to CP, NY and no-one nothing, and to his institute.....smh

Well, I hope that if one day you need help (here or there, no difference) that someone will be kind enough to help you, like most of us here provide help for others. Consciousness on all levels interact all the time.
114  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Need your help on: July 25, 2016, 01:40:31
I think the concept of free will needs to be looked at from a higher perspective. I tend to believe that our spirits create certain set of circumstances and events through which the character they wish to experience need to go through during its life span in certain realities. By creating obstacles, the free will of the personality may be limited. For example, there was a study done on prisoners. Their brains were scanned and examined and the scientists had found that most of them has much smaller amygdala, which is linked to the feeling of empathy and decision making. So, being born with underdeveloped brain, will cause certain behavior, which is linked to this disability. Does that mean the spirit itself thinks this way. I don't think so, but it needed to experience these limitations and create a character that will behave this way. Everything is for the purpose of experiencing different scenarios and learning from the combination of all possibilities. So, bottom line, I think free will exists in a higher level, but it is limited within the different personalities.
115  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: What Are Dreams? on: July 18, 2016, 08:15:22
Dreams take place in the non-physical reality, in the area of your immediate thought forms (including beliefs, current state of mind, emotions, something you have experienced during the day, etc)
There is raw energy everywhere, whether we can see it (observe) here in the physical or not. Remember that all dimensions are interconnected, as you as a spirit exist simultaneously in many places as different characters. As physical characters we are limited to perceive all that, however connections with higher selves, other characters are still in effect. One character can draw knowledge from another and so on. Also, all spirits can interact with one another here in this level or simultaneously in other. All the above contributes to what we dream about. Sometimes it can be a test, sometimes it can be an interaction with another spirit, sometimes it can be simply a manifestation of your thoughts according to your daily activities. Remember that any thought shapes a form at this very moment just outside of our physical perception, however, it becomes a part of your visible or invisible reality. And as soon as your physical senses are surpressed (during sleep), you are automatically tuned into your immediate non-physical surroundings which you create with every single thought, emotion and belief all the time.
During dreams you don't have much awareness to a point where you can take control, that's why often scenarious in dreams take shapes in forms of symbols, because this is how your mind interprets certain things. Now, when you bring your awareness with you when you tune in, then you can take control and explore farther from your immediate subconscious thoughts area.
116  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: does religion stop a individual growing spiritually on: July 18, 2016, 02:20:56
All religious people I know have no idea how the multiverse works and us as part of it.
117  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I feel so limited on this dimension on: July 13, 2016, 22:56:24
Of course, this reality was designed that way for your benefits. Until you understand that and learn the lessons set for yourself, you will keep coming back to realities like this.
118  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Will my situation change? on: July 13, 2016, 22:53:42
First, let me clear up something about projections. When you re-focus, you will be able to go as far as your thoughts, beliefs and current state of mind stretches. And I am not talking about distance as we perceive it here. I am talking about environment, circumstances and experiences according to your own thoughts and emotions. Even if you receive answers, you still need to act upon here in order to manifest. In the physical you can think as hard as you want to, but if you don't take actions, nothing will change. We are here with limitations for a reason, in order to make realizations for ourselves.
119  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Most Content People - something to chat about on: July 13, 2016, 03:55:27
I am always seeking, yet I feel content. Anticipation for new adventures fills me with the greatest joy. Knowing that there are no limits, gives me confidence and makes me fearless. If I ever stop seeking, I will feel no purpose of existing.
120  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A question i got on my mind lately on: July 09, 2016, 02:49:44
Everything is consciousness, no matter how and where it came about.
121  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: question on: July 08, 2016, 08:43:58
Who says there is only heaven and hell? AP experiences prove that this is not the case. The journey in any realities continues, and it is always ever-changing, strongly influenced by your learning progress, beliefs and expectations. There is no one set destination after this life here ends. Religious beliefs are very limited and in many cases false.
122  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Presenting a question for a Dream simulation? on: May 18, 2016, 05:25:39
tried being nice.

But were you sincere?
123  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What are these experiences called (happening to me every few weeks)? on: May 17, 2016, 06:51:53
[quote author=Positive3 link=topic=46613.msg362211#msg362211 date=1463462978
Lucid Dream - A dream in which we realise we are dreaming but still follow the scenario

Just to clarify, you dont have to follow the scenario. I never do. The moment I realize I am dreaming, I take full control. That's why it's very important to train ourselves to gain awareness and take control when we get the opportunity. That's why I do not distinguish LDs from APs.
Now regular dreams, I do, although I know they take place in the non-physical, in most cases they are a combination between thoughts from the previous day, fears, beliefs, etc. My dreams dont make sense most of the time and I do not pay attention to them. experiences with awareness though are very different to me. That's why I do distinguish dreams from APs. That's why we have this forum here, to teach how to gain awareness. Otherwise there will be no need of any teachings because everyone dreams.

So, luffy, you can answer your own question, just by knowing did you have awareness or not. If you did, then this was AP/LD, if not then this was a dream. Again, all three taking place in the non-physical. Sometimes dreams give us clues though, so do not underestimate them.
124  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral Projecting inside a book/story on: May 16, 2016, 03:28:59
Arent these called Lucid Dreams?
Or are they AP's?

There is no difference between LD and AP. In my case this did not start from a dream. It started with vibrational full conscious refocus.
125  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral Projecting inside a book/story on: May 15, 2016, 04:41:12
Yes, Narnia and Harry Potter. Absolutely amazing experiences. I interacted with the characters and I felt like a part of these worlds. Here is an old post from me on the forum.

''The first time I projected there was way before I read the Deathly Hallows part I, or before I had seen the movie. I had no idea the story would take such a dark turn. And usually we experience the astral according to our expectations, however, I did not intend to project there at all, I was just taken, and secondly, I found myself in a forest area with Harry and Hermione, I remember seeing a tent and we were planning on how to find something. There was heaviness in the air, a really dark feeling,  but at the same time I was sooooo thrilled to had ended up there, because I was totally aware that my physical body is asleep, and at the same time I had teleported into this fictional world. I felt a part of it and despite the darkness of that particular scene, I felt in a mids of a great adventure. The feeling was unbelievable. Then after a while when the movie came  -Deathly Hallows part 1 (I read the book after I saw the movie) and I saw them in the forest with the tent trying to figure out how to find the horcruxes, I was like OMG, what the hell LOL. I think my AP took place even before the author had written that part of the book."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22