The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 22, 2020, 00:35:46

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 39
101  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Healing hands on: April 29, 2020, 03:45:42
Hi Nameless,

Thank you so much for your feedback! Another match in our communication is the blue color. I was waiting for simeone to mention it as I purposely colored the energy in blue to see if someone will pick it up. I tried to replicate what I saw during my AP (the blue sky and the blue sleeves of my sweater).
As much as I was hoping for a positive health change, these matching experiences are validation that at that exact moment, both you and T-Man experienced physical sensations at the exact minute as reported by you, despite that you were not aware of these small changes I made, but both of you perceived them. That'spretty amazing!

Here is a description of what I did on the 19th.
15 minutes before the hour I started meditating, entered mentally the high vibration energy and started drawing from it. Then when I felt charged and ready I looked at the clock and it was 3 minutes before the hour. I said to myself I will start now. When I was done I looked at the clock and it was 9 minutes past the hour.
During the session, I had my hands positioned in front of me like I was holding a ball. The magnetic feeling in my hands really increased within 2 minutes into the session. I imagined the 4 of you infront of me. There were others also present, maybe unanounsed people. Their figures were only outlines, no colors, where the 4 of you stood in full fugure. I perceived MJ's aura as red, Lumaza as blue, T-Man as green and Nameless as white. I imagined I was in that blue sky and my hands were stretched out where I could see my blue sleeved sweather. I started drawing energy from the source, it was accumulating in my hands liken a ball of sparkling blue energy. Then when I felt it intense in my physical hands, I started directing it towards you as a group. At times, I focused on each of you one at a time. I felt in a deep transe and my ears started ringling, as I was channeling the energy through my hands and through my entire body. My hands were tingling and vibrating, they felt like I was holding a very heavy magnet. When I finished the session, I shook my hands, took a deep bteath and relaxed in my recliner. My entire body was vibrating. 2 minutes later I fely very hungry. I started walking down the stairs and my legs started giving in, which has never happened before. My hands were shaking. I ate really fast and my hands were still shaking as I was cutting a cucumber. My pulse was very fast and I realized that I needed to ground myself big time. I went out in my garden, walked barefeet on the grass and then sat under an orange tree. I was imagining increase in my red base chakra energy, perhaps this is what you picked up as pink surrounding the blue, Nameless. In 5 minutes I felt good and grounded. The shakiness disapeared.

So the reason I said we shoud expect vivid dreams and APs was because I charged you and me with high vibration energy, but it's funny that you mentioned, Nameless that you have been having very vage dreams. Well, the same is happening to me as well. I dont know how to explain it. I was very surprised to wake up the next day and not even remember my dreams. So my logic was wrong. But overall, I think there were many matching perseptions at the exact time of communication, which I concider successful. Thank you so much for helping me with this experiment!

As far as the reptilian faces you perceived, you may have taken a glimpse of my true identity  grin . As long as they are friendly, they are welcome to attend LOL

102  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Pentagon acknowledges UFO on: April 29, 2020, 00:34:02
Something is hapening behind the scenes. This may be the start of a preparation to break the news globaly. I wonder what trigerred that release and acknowledgement, but things on Earth are changing rapidly. Hopefully for the better, although it may look really bad right now from certain perspective. However, we are witnesing good habits being developed, compassion inscrease,  global team efforts, ozone layer closures, clean air, etc.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/27/politics/pentagon-ufo-videos/index.html
103  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Healing hands on: April 20, 2020, 06:28:28
Yay, both T-Man and Nameless' timing details match exactly.
15 minutes before the hour I started meditating, entered mentally the high vibration energy and started drawing from it. Then when I felt charged and ready I looked at the clock and it was 3 minutes before the hour. I said to myself I will start now. When I was done I looked at the clock and it was 9 minutes past the hour.
I will explain the different things I did during these 11, 12 minutes after I get feedback from Lumaza.

Let me knwo also if you will have any unusual dreams, LDs, APs tonight. I charged you with high vibrational evergy which shouod produce some activities when you go to sleep.
104  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Healing hands on: April 19, 2020, 18:58:50
Reminder for today's healing experiment. The session will start exactly at 8 PM Eastern Time US (6 PM Mountain time, 7 PM Central tume). The session will last 5 minutes during which I sill be sending to this group continuous blast of energy to balance yours.

Please make yourself comfortable and relax, close your eyes and clear your mind. Dont try to visualize anything or try to feel anything in order to minimize your own energy manifestations. I would like you to be as neutral as possible and just observe what's coming externally to see if there will be any effects from the energy I send you. The only thing needed is your willingness to receive. The energy I will be sending will not be mine, but rather taken from a high vibration, healing, positive raw source and directed towards you.
Please send me a feedback on all of your observations, sensations, visuals, etc as well as any changes in heath, emotions, energy level, etc. Please also send me an update about two weeks from today, since changes may occur slower in the slow vibrational realities like ours. Thank you so much for participating!  Please be honest, I am ok either way, but it's important to know if it works or not.
105  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Healing hands on: April 17, 2020, 09:04:31
Oops!  grin Looks like I added the wrong way again, lol!  grin Yes, 7 PM works! What's the emote for embarrassed, lol? Place it "here"!

Haha, no worries. I'm excited the group is growing! I will send a reminder on Sunday morning and some instructions.
106  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Healing hands on: April 17, 2020, 08:42:42
9:00 my time here in CST. MJ and I shall be waiting!  smiley Thank You Lightbeam!  smiley

I think Central time would be 7 PM. Does that still work for you?
107  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Healing hands on: April 17, 2020, 07:12:02
I had really hoped a few more people would jump on this. I think maybe the pandemic is messing with everybody right now.

It could be, but that's ok. The healing experiment will take place this Sunday at 8 PM EST. Even if people did not respond, they can still relax and receive. I will be sending the energy to anyone who wishes to receive. The session will last 5 minutes.

Even if one doesn't have a health issue, I would be interested to see if perhaps energy level and happiness goes up a notch Smiley

If the time doesn't work for everyone, please let me know. If it's the middle of the night for anyone, that's ok, just before bed remind yourself that you will be receiving healing energy while sleeping.
108  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is It Possible To Control Your Thinking? on: April 15, 2020, 00:30:03
It happens everywhere on the planet and it is everywhere the same. One of my greatest teachers keeps on saying that everyone who is repeating/teaching something he or she has read or heard is lying. you can only tell the truth if you have experienced what you are talking about and then you can share your own experience and help others with it. she says this is the difference in between knowledge and wisdom. knowledge you get from books, but wisdom you live.
it is like as if you would talk about all the theories you read about no-mind but never were in a no-mind state, then you don't know how it feels or what it does to you. trying to help someone to get there without having experienced it would be a lie then...
Same with wanting to help a drug addict without never been an addict and so on.
In my own experience I found this to be true.

you are right, Batgirl, but again, everyone's experience of the same thing could be different, so one person's truth via experience may be different than another person's truth via the same exact experience. One person may recover from addiction easily, while another may have a very hard time, so they both had addiction but their overcoming was different. I've always said here that existence is so complicated that none of us (while experiencing through such narrow point of view) can fully comprehend. And to that point neither can we understand fully free will, because we exist in so many(endless) levels as smaller pieces of spirit and larger pieces, and then we add the oneness. I don't even want to bother trying to explain, simply because no one can (as humans). Instead, focus on other things such as loving everyone, not judging, forgiving, helping out of sincerity and love, not to secure place in heaven. Along the way of course we can seek higher truths, but we have to admit that there are things we just cant explain and maybe we are not meant to understand here.
This is a place to share our personal experiences and of course to discuss out theories simply out of logic or thoughts popping into our heard (the case with me). Sometimes those thought popups may be from other lives/personalities, etc. These discussions are perfectly fine. Now, when comes to creating a guide (book) it is best to come from the author's own experiences, rather than gathered info from different sources and putting things together according to own logic.
109  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: personal developement in APs on: April 13, 2020, 23:57:19
Thanks you both. I guess a part of myself just wanted to hear if it is 'normal' - many times one hears about this awesome AP experiences people have and it seems there is no 'deeper/hidden' meaning to it as in a dream where each symbol or situation means something else.
Do you see where I am getting confused? It seems like that symbolic language is not always of value in an OBE, or is it in your experience?

to me there is symbolism everywhere, even here in the physical. For example if I start seeing repeatedly the number 11 or 111 appearing, it is a symbolic message.
APs are more straight forward than dreams, symbolism wise, but not completely absent from it, so go with your instinct, but be more open to try things out. don't be afraid.
110  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: personal developement in APs on: April 13, 2020, 22:58:02
I agree with Nameless, the open door is the invitation itself. I think this will repeat until you enter and understand what is it that you need to do there.

I also go back to my childhood home very often. I have such sweet memories and I guess a part of my spirit is there due to the strong connections. 
111  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Healing hands on: April 13, 2020, 08:31:07
I know we did this in private before so I won't say anything here. But I am definitely interested. I am also perfectly willing to wait in line so others can go first and give their feedback as I'm interested as well.

That would be a group healing, I will be sending energy to everyone at once at the planned time. I will wait a few days to see if anyone else is interested, then I will announce the date and time of the session.
112  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Healing hands on: April 13, 2020, 05:39:11
Thanks Nameless,

I wanted to ask if anyone is interested to do an experiment with me, so I can test out if I have any enhanced healing abilities in the physical. If anyone is interested, please reply to this thread, then we will set up a day and time, where you will need to relax and close your eyes for about three minutes. During that time I will be sending healing energy to all of you. You don't have to tell me what is your health problem, or your name and location. I will be sending energy that will cover you entirely and will be focused on repairing any energy imbalances where needed.
After that, please give me a feedback if you noticed any health changes. But I want honesty, don't hesitate to report that it had no effect at all. I just want to test if my AP request worked.
113  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Thank you for accepting me into this forum! on: April 12, 2020, 18:02:24

I have never meditated for 15min and being able to exit, smile.

What is SP?

Sleep Paralysis, as EV explained. Just to clarify, I don't exit after 15 min at night. I visualize for 15 min WHILE I am falling asleep that I am some place else, walking on a beach, touching the sand, feeling the texture, observing the surroundings. This is one of Buhlman's techniques. I combine it with motion, for example, imagining walking fast or flying at some point during the visualization. so that lasts about 15 min, but if you want consistent  results you have to do this at least 5 nights a week. Then I let myself fall asleep and sometime during the night (maybe 2-3 hours later) I am awaken by the vibes, unable to move(SP) and then I imagine floating above my body (quick exit). Sometimes, I became aware in my dreams, and sometimes I am awaken by very gentle vibes and able to exit within a few seconds.

Now, if I do the same during the day while laying and meditating, AP will never happen, because I am too awake. If anything happenes at all like floating sensation and visual flickers, it will last very short, because my brainwaves are too active (body awake, brain awake). At least this applies to me. Usually, I am not sleepy during the day and when brain waves are not in sleep state(I have tried HS before, but I find it very annoying and it keeps my brain even more alert)  , it is difficult to achieve full AP, let along stay long. But again, that's just me.
114  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Thank you for accepting me into this forum! on: April 12, 2020, 05:52:21
It takes me 1 - 2 hours until I manage.

if you are referring to SP and vibes during the night, my suggestion is not to wake yourself up upon vibes start up. Immediately think of standing next to the door for example, and that is a very quick exit. If you wake yourself up and start moving your physical body you loose your chance.
115  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Thank you for accepting me into this forum! on: April 12, 2020, 00:56:57
Hi Batgirl and welcome! I think most people are frightened by the vibrations at first, but after you understand that this is just adjustment of energies it doesn't seem so scary. Nowadays, when I find myself in SP and vibes, I'm like yeah, it's happening. Then I quickly imagine floating up and within a second my full awareness has adjusted and I find myself in the astral. For me, the so called exists vary from vibes and SP to just becoming aware in my dreams, or just gentle spinning sensations waking me up. My APs happen 100% during sleep. I have tried for years just to lay down and meditate and exit, but that never happens, so I have abandoned these attempts, since the 15 min visualization/motion while falling sleep technique works so well. But everyone is different of course. All you can do is test out different techniques. I would recommend reading William Buhlman's books. Longer stay in the astral comes with experience and fear removal. Feel free to ask questions and share your experiences!
116  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Healing hands on: April 08, 2020, 08:16:24
Last night I had another great AP. I became aware in my dream and I took control. I ended up flying above a city. I really enjoyed it. This time I was able to control how high I lift up in the air or how fast I fly. Sometimes, I find that's hard to control and either fly too low, or too slow. Perhaps it's a mater of amount of awareness. This time it was significantly better. At some point I shouted'God, please give me the ability to heal". I stretched my hands in front of me and towards the sky. I saw my arms. It appeared that I was wearing a long sleeve sweater ( not what my pajama looked like at that time in the physical). The sleeves were very soft blue, soft fabric. Suddenly I started hearing my voice echoing and the sly became the most vibrant blue I have ever seen. This is not the first time I asked during AP to receive healing powers. I know that everyone has the ability to create, alter and manipulate energy including healing, but there are some people that achieve dramatic results in a very short period of time. This is the ability I want. So, after I did the request, a thought popped up in my head that I wanted to go to New York. I started spinning and feeling a vacuum sensation, then I found myself in front of the hotel next to Central Park where I always stay when I visit NY.  I lifted up in the air and started soaring above the city. I hope my healing energy reached those in need.

After I woke up, I looked up the symbolism of the color blue, and the biblical meaning is "the healing power of God". Coincidence?
117  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Flying on an eagle on: April 05, 2020, 06:08:59
Jelly here, you have all the fun sad

The other night I rescued 3 frogs/toads. Very strange dream.

Many APs of mine take place in fairy tale lands. I've always accepted them as real since I was a child, but knew somehow that they were in another dimensions that's why these worlds were invisible to us. I guess that belief translates into my AP experiences.

Here is the dream symbol of frogs "rebirth, transformation and renewal". The number 3 has the greatest significance of all.
118  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Residual Effects of Dreams on: April 02, 2020, 17:50:28
   Another thing this could was some kind of bizarre experience that led to a "healing". Today, my back hasn't hurt at all.

That was my first thought while reading the nurse pulling the bullets out of your back. And when I read the above, I was like, yes, exactly. Dreams are highly symbolic.
119  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Flying on an eagle on: March 31, 2020, 20:27:42
hi all,

What a great AP last night. I became lucid in a dream after applying Lumaza's technique he posted on his Doorway topic. I imagined my astral body being a ball of energy a few inches away from my feet as I was falling asleep and imagined how the ball pulls my energy body and I kept my focus as I was the ball. That lasted for about 15 min before I fell asleep. Then sometime in the night I became aware in my dream and started my AP adventure. I asked where should I be taken, then a vacuum like pulling sensation that lasted a second transported me into what looked like a fairy tale land. There were castles, some larger, some smaller, rural areas with lush green meadows and flower fields, cute little houses. The colors were unbelievable. I had that view from above, so I was up in the sky soaring. Then I landed on the largest castle's court yard. A person that looked like Gandalf came to me and said do you like our world? I said, I love it, I feel very peaceful. He said there will be a party tonight and I was invited. He grabbed my hand and we started flying around the castle, going in through windows and flying around the huge ballrooms. There were many people dressed just like we see in the fairy tales, Renaissance fair like attire. The party eventually started and there were crowds of people eating, drinking, playing games, kids running around. Some kid grabbed my hand as I was standing among the crowds and pulled me into a dance which was people going in circle around a bonfire and swaying their hands from side to side. That was fun. There was a lot of laughter. After the dance was over the wizard appeared and said when it's time to go back, just let me know. I said ok, lets go because it's getting late. We went to one of the towers and stood on the edge of a large open window. A brown eagle appeared and the wizard said jump on him. I said, wait he is too small, I will hurt him. He said dont worry and pushed me. I fell on the eagle and when I landed on his back, he seemed to enlarge. The wizard jumped behind me and the eagle took us on an epic ride above the town. He flew so fast at times, going around the castle towers, diving close to the ground the lifting up again. I was screaming to the wizard behind me woohoo, if the people in my world only knew, this is so much better than our roller coasters and Disneyland. At one point during the ride, everything started to fade, I found myself floating alone in darkness and then I woke up in the physical.

I felt this was a nice escape from our mad world at the moment. I feel very refreshed and filled with hope and optimism.
120  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: "The Fabric of the Cosmos" Documentary on: March 26, 2020, 04:59:50
That was a great Documentary Lightbeam!  cool

I have watched other videos in the past from the "Fabric of Cosmos" lineup and their presentation is exceptional!

...and any video with Aliens riding bicycles is a must see in my opinion, lol!  grin

I'm glad you liked it, Lu! I love quantum physics, especially the string theory. They have an episode about it as well. It really portrays the behavior of the smallest elements just like the non-physical energy behaves (we've seen it) and they are boggled by this fact. Well, if any of them can learn to AP, they will have a field day in the non-physical LOL and have many revelations.
121  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: March 25, 2020, 20:37:46
Thanks for reminding us of this very simple yet effective technique. It comes down to holding our focus away from the body while falling asleep. I will switch from my own technique to this one for a while and report if it works for me.
122  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / "The Fabric of the Cosmos" Documentary on: March 25, 2020, 07:43:57
Hi all,

This is a very interesting documentary with many episodes of different topics. The below link is for one of the episodes that is particularly interesting. It's called The Illusion of Time. It explains how time travel is possible from a scientific point of view. I know many of you have a lot of time to kill nowadays. Kick back, relax and enjoy it. It is also on Amazon prime if anyone wants to watch it on their smart TV. The link below is from YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zuedaptw73w&list=PLRTtNTM1ZV8bvAsIc8ZP6UGG4X3sK-K4U&index=2

123  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Current Events... on: March 21, 2020, 19:41:18

The part I did remember though was when he spoke of how the Restaurants of the State, that closed their doors to the public, are now working together with the Churches to deliver food to the elderly and disabled. He explained how Minnesotan's were helping the "homeless" in this time of need. He then went on to thank the citizens of our state for showing the "Minnesota Nice" that we have always been know for here. He spoke of the Heroes on the front line, but this time the Heroes weren't the normal ones like the Soldiers, Fire. Police. The heroes he was talking about were the Grocers and the people working there, keeping the shelves stocked, bagging the groceries, keeping the store safe and clean for all. The people working at the Truck stops, that have become "drive throughs". The Truck drivers and all the people that are working together to keep all those trucks on the road, delivering their supply to the stores. The many Health Care workers. So many people that we normally overlook.

yes, it went from fighting for TP to start helping each other. This is one aspect of the lesson behind this challenge. And for the first time in a long time, this is a global challenge, so the entire world is learning the same thing.
124  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Current Events... on: March 19, 2020, 05:27:06
hey everybody... dropping in here... i agree with what everybody is saying. with how good technology is.... i am very against most medication but maybe they will come out with some pills soon for people who get this virus that helps it in like 2 days or something... technology is rising so much i will bet you they find something sooner or later Smiley there probably is already a cure. they can shoot off a rocket into space and land a rover on mars they can damn well create a medicine that helps this virus

It's obvious that there can be cures for many things, but maintenance brings a lot more profits. At least we have developed vaccines that have stopped many plagues from the past, although there is a wave of people against them. My company is involved in the clinical trial for COVID vaccine that just started, but it takes months for approval.
125  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Current Events... on: March 19, 2020, 04:09:55
Just to throw a statistic out there

Per the World Health Organisation' statistics air pollution causes about 7 million premature deaths each year. As a result of exposure to poor air quality there is increased mortality from stroke, heart disease, chronic pulmonary disease, lung cancer and acute respiratory infection.

Why is no one reciting about this and pulling emergency funds to implement green, solar energy, electric or hydrogen vehicles, better filtration systems at the factories, etc
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 39