The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 14, 2017, 14:57:22

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22
126  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Are there spirit guides on the astral plane? on: May 14, 2016, 08:27:03
Here is an old post of mine on this forum from May 17th 2014. I was replying to someone, but I thought it is relevant to your question.

"Through retrievals, I myself have assisted and helped many spirits. So, in these cases I was I and they were themselves. I was not a temporary part of their creation. In many cases they did not even ask for help. I was taken by some unknown forces during APs and dropped in a situation where another entity was experiencing a difficult situation. Sometimes they could see me, other times I realized that they had no idea anyone was there at all. So, yes, we interact with many spirits all the time in many levels. Even here in the physical when you help someone, you are acting as a guide. Same thing out there. You don't necessarily have to have the so called guardian angels, or very highly evolved beings. It could be anyone with good intentions.
I do agree that our own thoughts and intentions  crate and manifest all the time, but we also interact all the time whether we realize it or not with other spirits. Otherwise it would be a very lonely existence (here and everywhere in the multiverse) if we did not. Ultimately at the highest realm we are pure consciousness and are one, but we always experience individuality as the part of the soul expansion in many other levels including the physical realms, and while we experience these existences we do appear different and need to interact with one another to learn.
I have also had communicated with many entities who appeared that were helping me. One very interesting interaction was with a butterfly with a tiny human body and a woman's face. It was definitely not a part of my imagination or creation. It was a different entity. I had a false awakening one morning, and I realized I was perceiving the astral, when I opened my eyes, still in bed, just as you would normally wake up. My room was absolutely the same, but on the window it was that creature butterfly. I got startled and she said "Don't be afraid" then I stretched my hand, she flew and landed on my fingers. Then I saw her up close. She sort of whispered to me, and said "There are many invisible things around you, but humans don't posses the senses to perceive them. I have been with you for a long time". Then I woke up in the physical."
127  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Different ways to manifest in Lucid Dreams and real life. on: April 25, 2016, 08:17:15
Lumaza and EV, you make me smile  smiley
128  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Different ways to manifest in Lucid Dreams and real life. on: April 25, 2016, 06:12:44
First, to analyse all this you need to look at much bigger picture than just feelings manifesting into your life. It's not that simple.
1. Why have we entered this limiting reality?
 - To learn through challenges in order to gain knowledge, realization of creative powers, understanding oneness, understanding the forces of the universe, understand what causes progress and what causes destruction and regression.
 - Yes, we have ups and downs here, but we learn a lot more from downs than from ups. We have to come to terms with this fact in order to handle our downs better and realize what is the actual lesson from each challenge. That way this challenge will not reoccur.
 - This live span here as physical characters is just temporary. The only purpose is learning. We set up each life before we enter according to our needs. We don't realize it while we are at character, but if we understand this concept, all fears that we can not achieve everything we want in this live will disappear. Our true state is not in a physical character, but in our true state there is no limit of our achievements.

We exist in multiple dimensions at all time, and while your thoughts of being a pilot seem just thoughts here, they are creating a reality at that same time and your spirit there is in fact a pilot. So, in a sense you ARE what you think and what you feel, although you can not perceive it here. If at that time , you suddenly refocus in that reality, you will find yourself in an airplane in the air. And it is REAL. It is a matter of where your awareness is focused. These outside of our physical perception events activate our feelings because they are real. If we believe they are real, then manifestation into this reality is very possible. It maybe not in the same exact way, but along these lines, something of this sort may manifest. However, fears that it may not manifest create the biggest barriers. These beliefs are natural to our physical characters, because we see everyday limitations and we are programmed to think with limitations. I'm afraid that we can not reprogram this, but the best we can do is to be ok with the possibility of not manifesting and just learn as much as we can from this life. Once you become ok with that, then you automatically release that fear barrier. I have found from experience that once I stop caring about things if they will work out the way I want, they suddenly appear in my life.

So, stop forcing thoughts and stop being afraid of your "bad" feelings. How to do this? Don't take life here too seriously to a point where you think that this is everything and it will be a failure if you dont achieve certain things during this lifetime. You have endless life times to experience various things. Just relax and focus on what are your lessons here. Learn them well and do not be afraid.

Do not stop dreaming though. Always dream big, but with no fears that they may not manifest here. They do become a reality just outside of your spectrum every time you think and feel.
129  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Does marrying a divoiced women with 3 kids have spiritual benefits? on: March 28, 2016, 06:41:30
Yes I would sacrifice it for them

Then you have a good heart. I have no further comments. Smiley You are coming to your own conclusions and making decisions according to your growth and needed lessons.
130  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Indirect technique success on: March 28, 2016, 06:00:23

It's confusing since, both of the times when I woke up in my bed and visualized myself stepping out of bed or rolling out, I got nothing from it, and then I said to myself oh well, I will just get up physically, but instead of my physical body, my astral body got up... so I am unsure why so many say you need to visualize yourself seperating instead of actually moving yourself as you physically would...
[/quote]

If you have found what works for you best, then you need to look no further. There is no one technique that works the same for everyone. There are so many other factors that play a role on when and how to refocus. For me, trying to make physical like movements will not work  if I am too awake. If I am in deep vibrational state and I am fully aware, then that will work. It really depends. Most of the time, when I know I am ready, I just imagine myself standing by the door. I don't have to make any movements.
But if movements work for you, then by all means continue with this method. If you worry that you may fall off the bed, then don't attempts the roll out technique, just try to get up. And if you do it physically, then no harm done.
Don't take everything you read about AP as ultimate truth, because everyone's truth is different. This may seem illogical for us physical creatures, but the more you explorer the non-physical, the more you will come to understand that there are as many multiverse worlds and experiences as many as there are each spirit's thoughts and emotions.
131  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Does marrying a divoiced women with 3 kids have spiritual benefits? on: March 28, 2016, 05:49:53
I have one question for you Plasma. Would you take something from yourself that you need, and give it to someone else to help them if they are in greater need and they are suffering, if the universal law was built in a way that there are no rewards in any shape or form, neither in a physical nor non-physical realities, and you know FOR SURE that you will receive nothing in return from the universe, but satisfaction that the person you helped is no longer in pain. 
132  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Indirect technique success on: March 26, 2016, 21:34:14
Then if you have trouble with insomnia, you can consider taking Melatonin. It's natural. And you can apply the following soothing technique.
Take you favorite sleeping position, slow down your breathing, give yourself a suggestion that your brain is tired and heavy. Focus on your brain for a few seconds and "make it" tired and heavy with your thoughts. Then close your eyes and imagine the following:
Imagine that your surroundings as you know them are disappearing and another surrounding is emerging around your physical body as you lay in your sleeping position. You are laying in a hammock, between two palm trees in a tropical island. It's night time, but you can see the night sky full with sparkling stars and the moonlight path lighting the ocean waves. The surroundings are calm and quiet, but you can hear the soothing sound of the waves, the crickets and the frogs in the nature. Imagine yourself submerged in this atmosphere and your hammock swaying from side to side. Feel the inner motion, feel your brain getting disoriented and heavy, but keep feeling the inner motion.
If you calm enough, soon you will start slipping into a sleep state, but that's ok. You want that when you are trying to AP. If you are too awake you will not be able to have a full, long out of body experience. That's why so many attempts during the day fail. After you go into a sleep state, because of this technique, you consciousness only will be awaken soon, not your brain and body. That happened to me last night actually. I woke up because I was thirsty, then I became wide awake, I thought of my reply to you and just by thinking about my suggestion, soon after I fell back to sleep, I opened my eyes as I was laying in bed, but I was seeing another surrounding. Then it clicked, Oh, I am in the non-physical. Then I just got up and started my adventure fully aware. Sometimes, I would get strong vibrations while I am doing the technique and falling asleep at the same time. And sometimes nothing happens. But if you keep doing this as a routine, you will have great percentage of successful APs. And for those of you who do not wake up during the night, you can set your alarm, or you can give affirmation before bed that you will wake up naturally sometime around 2:00AM. After a while your will start to wake up automatically at night. For me this is not an issue, because it takes less than an hour to fall back asleep. You have to calm your thoughts and not allow any other emotions from your daily life to pop up constantly.
133  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Does marrying a divoiced women with 3 kids have spiritual benefits? on: March 26, 2016, 20:51:50
First, the Law of Attraction is not so black and white at all.
Second, your spirit changes according to the most true meaning of your thoughts and emotions, not your actions here in the physical. If your actions do not correspond with the motive, then they are meaningless for the expansion of consciousness.  For example, people usually make donations because they want to help someone and ease some sort of suffering. When the other person benefits from their help that will be their most satisfying reward. In this case there is synchronicity between action and motive. If someone donates, because they expect something in exchange other than the satisfaction of seeing someone happy, the spirit does not recognize the action as a positive deed.
You see, if you are shed of this physical body and you are in the non-physical environment, your true thoughts will create your experience. If they are not genuine, you will go no higher. There cant be anything in the middle, you either act out of pure desire to help someone, act out of love and compassion, or you are trying to buy a reward if your motive behind your action is not 100% genuine.
I never think of any sort of rewards when I help someone. I feel their pain. I cant possibly have a hidden motive except seeing them happy. Now on the other hand, will I marry someone for a reason other than true love, no matter of the situation? Absolutely not. That will not help the other person, if I am not giving 100% genuine love, affection and care
Think about it, how will you feel if someone tells you, I want to marry you, I have feelings for you, but I will also be guaranteed a place in heaven, because I am helping you.
134  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Indirect technique success on: March 26, 2016, 07:07:02
Hi Ichigo,

This is the perfect time to achieve AP. Don't worry about not being able to fall asleep. Just relax, and start doing some sort of inner motion, you can add visualization as well. Transport your mind into a pleasant location that will keep your focus and don't forget to apply motion. Do not think about anything else. This technique in the middle of the night works perfect for me, even when I get awake for a while. Your body is still very relaxed and your brain function is borderline into a sleep state, but you are aware. This is the perfect time. Try this technique.
135  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Does it make any difference? on: February 01, 2016, 10:42:09
It depends what do you watch. I remember before my very first AP, I was hooked on the LOTR first movie. I was watching it every night. I particularly liked the scenes with Rivendell. They would be so vivid in my mind that I often before falling asleep would visualize myself on a big swing anchored in the sky and I would be swinging back and forth above the city with the magnificent waterfalls and elven castles. Then I would imagine being on that terrace where Frodo and Sam were talking about going home. I imagined sitting on that bench, observing the beautiful view, walking on the bridge, etc. I felt the atmosphere too. Sometimes, I still imagine that location, because it's very pleasant and enjoyable feeling. Another location I enjoy is Hogsmade village in the winter from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. So, certain movies with beautify scenery really help me to feel the atmosphere and get the images very vivid before going to bed. Of course, I don't wait until I am totally exhausted to turn the TV off, because I will pass out immediately and wont have a chance to meditate and do visualization techniques. It's important to turn off all media about 1/2 hr before your sleepy time, relax and mentally take yourself to your favorite place. And it does not have to be a place from earth.
136  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / What animates the physical vehicles on: January 30, 2016, 05:29:10
Hi all,

I wanted to hear your opinions on what individual spirits are when comes to occupying physical vehicles (human bodies, animals, plants, and everything that seems to be "alive").
We've had discussions whether during APs our spirits or parts of them actually leave our bodies. We came to a conclusion that we only refocus and don't leave in a  physical sense, but on the other hand when the physical vehicle dies, we cant animate it anymore, because our energy is gone. So it is not just a matter of simple focus within different vehicles in the lower dimensions. There is something more complicated when it comes to physical orientation.
Do you think there is a measurable energy of yours occupying your body here, and when the body is disabled, this energy is not able to remain within, and it leaves the vehicle in a measurable sense? Obviously even if you want to, if your body is dead you cant animate it and experience focus through it any longer. Does that mean a measurable energy was once within your body and when dead leaves the body, again in a measurable sense?

137  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Keeping Score in Life and Spirituality on: January 15, 2016, 04:08:25
Great topic, Stillwater!
I don't remember when I stopped judging people and dividing them into categories. That happened when I came into realization that each human is just a personality entered temporary this life line for a series of very particular experiences they have set to go through prior to entering the physical vehicle. It is not a matter of evolving and becoming spiritual or achieving certain goals. It is a matter of particular experiences a spirit wants to face. Now, after entry, all memories are suppressed in order to effectively learn a particular lesson. All knowledge though adds into the spirit's energy whether we realize it or not. All, the good, the bad and the ugly is necessary to be experienced as well as the joy, the smartness, the success and the happiness. We all as spirits need to experience all the above and even more. Each spirit enters countless characters in different worlds and dimensions. If in this world today as we know it, I am successful and seem to be spiritual and know it all, in another probable reality or as another character, I am dumb, stupid and ignorant person. It may be hard for some people to comprehend this theory, but there is no other way for knowledge building than experiences of various types. So, each character is just that, a character and not the entire spirit. If someone appears to be on a lower level in comparison to your own, that is a false perception. It is not because the spirit is incapable of growing, but because the spirit wants to experience this limitation as a physical personality and have set up these circumstances for this game.
Bottom line, I see way beyond the human personality. I see strong and admirable spirits who have chosen to place limitations on their characters, who are willing to suffer and face challenges in order to gain eternal knowledge and wisdom. That also applies for those who cause pain to others and seem heartless and far from spiritual understanding. That is the nature of this game.
138  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Powerball Jackpot on: January 14, 2016, 06:36:34
There's a distinct possibility in that.

That then begs the question is there ANYONE out there who has claimed to have won a large sum of money using numbers they divined in some manner?  That'd be something neat to look into really.

Well, if I have won or ever win, I am not telling anyone that I saw the numbers beforehand during AP. And that is for many many reasons. So, I think a lot of people who have done it will take the same approach as me and you wont hear much about it.
I have no guilt that I will be cheating. If someone has certain abilities, why not use them. I for example will be so excited to be able to help so many needy people with a big chunk of the money. I feel no guilt winning that way what so ever.
139  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Powerball Jackpot on: January 12, 2016, 17:57:58
I was thinking about the system generating an obstacle theory presented by Tom Campbell. I have one possible explanation for that. The system is yourself.

I absolutely agree with that. These type of things are where Tom misses the target. His own guilt that he would "cheat" creates the obstacles he experiences. That does not mean someone else wouldn't succeed.
140  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Powerball Jackpot on: January 11, 2016, 07:03:44
get the numbers and use it to spread the word that astral projection is practical would be able to get the numbers.

More likely will get kidnapped by some psycho who will demand the next numbers, or kidnapped by the gov to use for spying. LOL
People don't understand that it is very very hard to obtain accurate information through AP for our specific line of reality and probability.
141  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Tom Campbell on: December 29, 2015, 22:07:25
I disagree with many of Tom's theories. I am not sure if he can fully AP. But remember that these are just theories. Actually no one knows exactly what happens. First, because our NP experiences are based on personal state of mind and beliefs. And second, because none of us have died and remembered what it was. Temporary focus in the NP while still possessing a physical vehicle is different than being completely dethatched from one.

Another argument is that time is completely different in the NP than here. Tom seems to not take this into consideration when he speaks about reincarnation.

I have interacted with my diseased father many times and that was not a hologram or created image by me. The conversations we had strongly suggest that his spirit's existence as him are in synch with my current situation here. So, however you want to look at the time factor between the physical and non-physical, I strongly believe that our loved ones are with us spiritually and will be reunited in the NP when we die, and there will be another journey on the other site for another transition whatever that is. So, don't get depressed over theories that people assume based on their own logic as humans living in the physical world.
142  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Main Issues after attempting OBE for 1 month on: December 29, 2015, 05:30:33
Hi Explorer,
Here are a few things to try:

1. When you feel the vibrations and paralysis, don't wait too long. Think immediately of a location and try to mentally teleport yourself. That will get you quickly fully focused in the non-physical environment. Some people try physical like movements to get out, but I find more success just using my thoughts as a teleporting method. Apply as much intent as you can

2. I find that whatever motions I imagine before drifting back to sleep, these motions will be felt when the vibrations hit. I also use the early morning method and when I try to get back to sleep, I imagine my bed as a swing and start swaying side to side. You said that you get too awake, but I think if you get to your favorite sleeping position, get comfy, and start imagining lets say that you are in a boat in a beautiful island, and the waves are rocking the boat, this will trigger strong vibes as you drift back to sleep and it will be pleasant for you. For me applying any inner motion works very good. Some times I imagine just floating up through my roof and into the sky. Then when the vibes hit, I feel that exact motion.

3. Try using affirmations before you fall back to sleep and reaffirm that you will not feel any unpleasant sensations. Imagine the sensation you want to feel and hold it in your thoughts.

4. Vibrations are not necessary as Xanth said, and sometimes I don't get them. I just drift back to sleep and shortly I am mentally awaken, knowing that my body is asleep and I can refocus. At that time I feel like I am laying asleep with my eyes closed. I don't see anything, but I know that my body is fully asleep and that my awareness is awake. Then I apply the same thought teleporting method.
143  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Experiments? on: December 07, 2015, 09:43:17
Tomek, try to alter the weather. Check what's the forecast lets say 5 days from the beginning of your experiment, and have everyone apply intent and work with their energies with the air and winds to create the opposite of the predicted weather.
144  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: TELL US YOUR GREATEST "LESSONS" YOU LEARNED IN THE ASTRAL PLANE on: November 28, 2015, 03:29:26

Try to go deeper. Understand that what you encounter has to do with YOUR energy.
Yes but the "learning" is about You. No outside agency forces you to thing or generate "negativity"

Thank you for your input, superman! I did not say otherwise. Bit, I am not speaking only of my experience and my own world. I have opened myself to assist others, especially in the astral. If you read our posts here about retrievals, you will understand. If I wish to live in my bubble, then I will encounter no negativity. However, I am willing to assist others, therefore sometimes, their energy will enter my vicinity, in order for me to interact with them.
Another thing is that I am still learning myself. I will continue encountering negativity coming from my own fears and I understand that this is MY energy. But I acknowledge it and I think how to resolve issues and what is it that I need to learn. If I had nothing to learn, then I would not have entered this reality.
145  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: TELL US YOUR GREATEST "LESSONS" YOU LEARNED IN THE ASTRAL PLANE on: November 28, 2015, 02:44:51
I have removed many types of fears and I have learned that sincere love dissipates any negativity here and in the non-physical.
But how can we think love when we encounter a negative energy either here or in the non-physical. Well, we have to understand that everyone is exactly where they need to be for learning purposes. We must understand this in order not to judge. Each and every one of us has gone at some point through the same actions, we today judge others for. Experience of various circumstances must be encountered to gain knowledge and understanding.
We experience different types of personalities, in different settings. Earth like places are just one of the many types of worlds we experience.
We exists simultaneously in many realities and frequency levels.
The way we perceive time and space is false, due to the limitations of this low frequency reality.
Many people ask if AP is real and not just a product of our imagination produced by our brains. Well, I have many validations, including experiences with my sister, which were later confirmed.
As spirits we are immortal. We are reunited with our deceased loved ones after we cross over, and also we can communicate with them during AP. I have seen and spoken with my dad many times and that gave me great comfort after he passed away.
I have an enhanced sense of adventures even here in the physical. Life here has become so exciting after knowing that we have no limitations and that if I want to fly, I just have to wait until I fall asleep again.
I have leaned that thoughts create things. Instantly in the higher frequency worlds, however, if a thought is strong enough and has the support of a belief, it will manifest here as well after a while. If you continuously have positive thoughts and beliefs of abundance, the chain reaction will provide continuous like events in your life here.
146  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Fears on: November 24, 2015, 02:36:49
It's unlikely that the AP attempt caused your hospitalization. I suggest that you change your dark personality to a light one. Act with more love and less with aggression and negativity, because like attracts like. This statement is very true. Nothing can hurt you in the astral. If that was the case, we all will be in constant danger, because believe it or not, a part of your spirit is ALWAYS in what we understand as astral worlds, AT ALL TIME. The only reason we AP is because we manage to shut down our physical senses and we automatically start perceiving our life in the higher dimensions where we already are. We exist simultaneously in many places, we just perceive our life here as a singular, because of the limiting nature of this reality. When you understand the mechanism of existence, things will not look so scary.
And one more thing. Every time I encounter something negative in the astral, I blast LOVE and offer assistance to guide the entity to light. I do it sincerely though. I have 100% success rate with this approach. The energy disappears every time and I have never been bothered by something negative.
Removing fears also require bravery. We cant possibly remove all our fears. They are a part of our nature. But being brave and facing the challenges, rather than hiding, is what expands our consciousness. 
147  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Welcome new moderator, no_leaf_clover on: November 24, 2015, 02:25:23
Welcome, no_leaf_clover! Smiley
148  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Some of your Favorite exercises? on: November 10, 2015, 17:19:46
My favorite technique is William Buhlman's visualization/motion or the early morning technique. Read his books and try his exercises. But it takes about three weeks of consistent practice until you see results. Like everyone else said there are no short cuts. Not that we know of. Your mind needs to be programed and adjusted to a higher frequency in order to tune your focus into frequency like dimensions. And that takes time. This is your chance to learn how to be disciplined and be consistent towards goals. Discipline and consistency will help you in many other ways, including achieving goals in your physical life.
149  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Should we do AP on: November 07, 2015, 06:18:40
Great posts EV and Lumaza  smiley
150  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Should we do AP on: November 07, 2015, 03:29:35
 My only question has always been "What happens if some day it is proven that we were created by Extraterrestrials?" Will we respect them as what we call God/s?

If they have good intentions, I will respect them. But not as Gods. I identify myself as a spirit. If some physical advanced civilization has the ability to populate planets with life forms and genetically alter and watch their evolution, I'm ok with that, because my spirit has chosen to enter that biological organism. Maybe they just had the life forms already in their own planet, who knows created from what, and now they populate suitable planets with the same species. I don't see anything wrong with that. The same way, we create farms and breed animals, plant crops, etc. Same idea, just on a bigger scale.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22