The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 22, 2020, 00:05:33

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 39
126  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Current Events... on: March 16, 2020, 06:13:26
Yes, lets work together to increase positivism and calm this chaotic energy down. It does not do us any favor, as it fuels the manifestation of more unfortunate events. 
Maybe these events are a global attention calling to the masses to slow down, halt all activities including factories, cars, cruise ships, planes, and give mother nature a break to clean up the pollution a little. We are being forced to stop since we dont do it voluntarily. There are blue skies over China since decades. Think about it.
127  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: March 16, 2020, 06:07:38
I felt glorious and peaceful other than that with a sense of calm and curiosity more than anything.

That's a very good sign. Reassurance that no matter what comes your way will be ok at the end.
128  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: AP's/LD's while suffering from Cold's/Flu's on: March 08, 2020, 04:33:09
Ah, it's hard to beat a good ole hot bowl of homemade Chicken Noodle soup though!  wink

It's on my  menu for today Smiley
129  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: AP's/LD's while suffering from Cold's/Flu's on: March 08, 2020, 04:15:01
Lets stick to the good old whiskey and very spicy chili LOL
130  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: In the Wild West with Nameless, EV and Lumaza on: March 08, 2020, 04:11:54
Hey LB, how's it coming? Not that I'm anxious or anything, lol. But seriously I keep bouncing back and forth between Scooby Doo and Mat Dillon, haha.

haha, I haven't had an experience since then related to it, but I have a feeling that mission is complete. It will be added to my book though, so look for your character Smiley
131  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: AP's/LD's while suffering from Cold's/Flu's on: March 07, 2020, 05:09:42
if you are not feeling well, it's hard for you to focus on anything. The body needs to regenerate, therefore it puts you into deep long sleep for that purpose. St least that what happens to me when I get the cold/flu. I don't even bother wanting to AP, I just want to feel good and I rest as much as I can. I let myself fall into deep sleep, because my cells need it. By the way, don't eat dairy while recovering. Dairy creates extra mucus and phlegm. Take garlic supplements and olive leaf. They are both antibacterial nd antiviral. They will speed up the recovery. I also drink apple cider vinegar diluted with water and honey . This is extremely high antibacterial solution. very helpful for prophylaxes throughout the flu season.
132  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Your dream job on: March 03, 2020, 02:53:11
I hope some lower realities have the do-over function but with the knowing.  grin
133  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Tests, Quests and Challenges on: March 01, 2020, 02:05:41
When I was little I was afraid of something I called "The shadow hand". I must have had dreams about it and this is where the fear came from. I slept with a night light until my early teens. I panicked if it was pitch black. But at the same time I encouraged my friends to try making magic rings, bracelets, etc and waited for some sort of power to emerge from them haha. So, I was asking to be shown, yet I was afraid of the unknown. Since I started Aping at the age of 15, all that fear diapered. Certain realizations through experiences dissipated it.

My dream recall is also inconsistent. Most of the time I have a good recall, but sometimes, as all of you described, it totally gets filed away before a chance to analyze. Maybe this is how it should be with certain dreams. APs, I recall 100% all the time.
134  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: Back to Astral Island! on: February 23, 2020, 04:05:07
I did my daily Meditation and placed an item at the base of some steps somewhere on the Island. 

while I was reading this something round popped in my head, like a ball.  I may be way off, but just wondering if this sudden image had any accuracy.
135  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: Back to Astral Island! on: February 22, 2020, 04:45:52
Thanks, Lumaza! I will definitely be asking to be taken to this island during APs and see what happens. If each of us put some though to mentally give energy strength to this place and make it stable so to speak, part of our spirits will be there and that will draw us to this place during dreams, LDs, APs because we can build that connection. I think this is a really good idea, not only for the experienced APers, but for anyone else that practices, because this is a fun technique, not boring. Everyone will be imagining they are at a beautiful island. don't we all do daydreaming often and think of vacation places, getting lost in thoughts. I used to do a lot of day dreaming in school LOL, when I get bored. Then after half an hour when I snap back I don't even recall what the teacher was talking about.  For the record I was a good student, straight As, but certain lectures were just unbelievably boring to me to a point of a brain exhaustion, so I had to day dream.

FYI, motion imagining is my key to AP. The most successful of all techniques. So, definitely recommending it to be implemented along with whatever everyone is doing. If you imagine that you are swaying from side to side while falling asleep, the chance of awakening during sleep in sleep paralysis is very big. Keep doing it every night and be patient. Especially useful is when you briefly wake up during the night, to go to the bathroom, or turn, before passing back to sleep, remember to start swaying. To make it more interesting, you can imagine that you are in a small boat approaching the Pulse island.
136  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Tricksters,. Physical and non physical manifestations on: February 16, 2020, 09:52:26
There are many reports of similar experiences when someone looses a loved one or a friend and tries to communicate. I have a friend that invited a ghost hunters in her house because she started finding dimes all around the house after her mother died. Her children were feeling like their hairs are being pulled, and her husband was feeling chills in the air. The hunters caught on camera many orbs flying all over the house and a photo with a distorted shadow image of her mother's face on the glass door.

For me, I have noticed that I start breaking things for no reason, for example, my hand holds a glass of water and the hand will release by itself, dropping the glass, or will sweep a plate off the counter. These are not my movements. It's like someone takes control of my hands for a split second. Someone is getting my attention and showing me that is here with me. This usually happens when my family has problems and we are all worried. When I start breaking things, my sister always calls me and tells me she has dreams about my dad and other deceased relatives. Shortly after these occurrences start to happen, the problems resolve quickly. We came to the conclusion that these are signs that my dad and the rest of the family or guides are here, they are showing us that they are helping and soon everything will be ok. And it really happens.
137  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: looking for inspirations on: February 13, 2020, 21:52:02
Just came back from my morning walk and couldn't wait to tell you all! I got it, the idea hit me like a bolt of lightening 5 minutes into my walk. It just came out of nowhere, I didn't expect it. But I guess all these bits and pieces I was receiving during meditation, phasing (thank you, Lumaza) eventually formed one complete file and it got downloaded into my mind when the file was full. I couldn't believe what came through, but I saw the outlines of my story. It is so exciting, there will be many characters and multiple books. Now I understand why I got so fascinated by watching how live was in the Edwardian, Victorian era and the middle ages. If you recall I posted a few links with these documentaries, but now understand these are elements of the whole story, not the main though, it will be a lot more complicated than that. To my knowledge this type of story has not been done in books or TV/movies. Perhaps some similar elements, but overall I have not come across. I will write the first book really fast and send you all free copies for some feedback. Thank you so much for your support!

By the way during the walk as my emotions started escalating into almost euphoric, three people said to me good morning. They said it first, loud and cheerful. Two men and one woman. Usually when we pass each other we just nod and smile. I don't see the same people everyday either. So, maybe the number 3 is of significance for the story, as well as two males and one female. Maybe by buddies here EV, Lu and Nameless  grin

Anyway, the saying "ask and you shall receive" is so true.
138  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Make it Rain! on: February 12, 2020, 05:15:12
I think it's more like ridiculous distractions like "what the Karadashian's wore today" i

haha, that too. They used to be my neighbors a while ago. By some unbelievable circumstances I got to move to a very cool neighborhood, but I did not know who the Kardashians were. Soon after I invited some friends over. As I was approaching my house, one of my friend started screaming,OMG, OMG the Kardashians' house. I was startled and I said who are the Kardashians. Then she showed me a clip of the show where they show the house, it was filmed there. Then I though, oh great, this world is going down if people watch these kind of shows.
139  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Make it Rain! on: February 12, 2020, 03:02:33
That's good news! Of course you know there are no random circumstances. Everything gets created by consciousness, but boy did it take a long time to manifest. I guess the resistance of wide spread fear delayed it.
140  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: In the Wild West with Nameless, EV and Lumaza on: February 12, 2020, 03:00:36
The message came from you, at a Higher level. I was just the middle man here. I saw that in some "timeline" you will write this book. I guess, you are the one that needs to decide which timeline you wish that to be in!  smiley I say "in the now" sounds like a good choice!  cool

Yay, "the now" it is!
141  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: In the Wild West with Nameless, EV and Lumaza on: February 11, 2020, 17:55:27
Thank you so much, Lumaza! I was thinking to start these kind of sessions in the afternoons when I sign off work. And exactly I was thinking yesterday that a few of the characters in my book will be based on people from the Pulse. Yep, no superheroes. I will let the readers determine who is worthy to be an example. I want the story to relate to all people from all cultures and religions with the human element in its pure form, showing many life lessons and knowledge from them. At the same time it has to be very entertaining with twists and turns, unexpected elements, suspense and rewarding events. I feel I am close to discover the outlines of the story, but I keep pushing away many ideas, because they are already done. I will look for that uniqueness inward as you suggested. Thank you for the message Smiley 
142  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: In the Wild West with Nameless, EV and Lumaza on: February 11, 2020, 04:54:41

Lightbeam, Nameless, Lumaza, EV

You guys remind me of the Scooby Doo Gang!

haha, I am laughing so hard. That looks like us LOL
143  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: In the Wild West with Nameless, EV and Lumaza on: February 11, 2020, 03:59:43
I forgot to mention the best symbolism of all...

The Wild West!

What a tremendous and apt metaphor for the Non-Physical Realities and the necessity for several ‘gunslingers’ to clean things up! Maybe Nameless can round up some of her giant horses, we can saddle-up, form a posse and ride out!

Anybody got the music tracks for The Good, the Bad and the Ugly? The Magnificent Seven? High Plains Drifter? grin

haha, that is so funny. I can just picture us the modern city slickers against the scum of the west
144  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: In the Wild West with Nameless, EV and Lumaza on: February 11, 2020, 03:51:28

LB, didn't realize we gathered before the trip to the wild west, I would like to hear more about that if you have anything to add.

yes, so when EV asked me M....where is LB. I said I am LB. This was in the gather room. The room looked like a dormitory room with a few beds and desks. Lumaza was sitting on one of the desks focused intensely on his computer. He was wearing a red sweater with long sleeves. We were all wearing modern clothes in the gather room. You were looking though the window, I don't know what was outside. EV was sitting on one of the beds with his legs crossed, like in half lotus yoga pose when he asked me the above question. Right after the question, within a second we were at the saloon, wearing the western clothes and I observed each of your characters and the events began.

I don't know if I was the one to summon us haha, but it sounds like a possibility. I'll keep you posted if more is revealed.
145  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: In the Wild West with Nameless, EV and Lumaza on: February 10, 2020, 18:59:35

It just hit me. Remember this Lightbeam?  ...and my reply to it, " Lightbeam, it sounds like the NPR/Otherwhere is giving you a great start, akin to a gentle nudge. More will come."
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/looking_for_inspirations-t47852.0.html;msg373083#msg373083

Hint Hint!  wink

Yep, I remember. This is what I thought later in the day. This is definitely a part of what I asked for, so it will be taken into consideration. Smiley
146  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: In the Wild West with Nameless, EV and Lumaza on: February 10, 2020, 18:57:22
Awesome reply, EV! When I finished reading I was like, oooh, it's over, I wish there was more  smiley
Very interesting points you made. I also think that Lumaza is very scientific and has tons of knowledge. I think he listens, watches and reads more about science of the physical and non-physical than any of us.

You are right that people with the same ideas, naturally connect their energies because they are on the same frequency or of the same nature. And from there they share experiences whether in the physical or non-physical.

The assembly room is intriguing to me as well. And since the dream started with such planned organization, I feel that these are actual events that happened in some reality exactly as I observed them.

As for Bob, I am not sure what you all think, but I only had one thought after I woke up. He is a member of this forum, but appears only when he's needed and brings great wisdom. Although, I don't know any other members names here. Even if they have revealed before, I don't remember them. So, I don't know his real name, but Bob may just be his character's name.
What are your thoughts?

Unfortunately, last night this dream did not continue. Just some bits of strangeness. But the next AP I have I will ask to be taken there.

147  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: In the Wild West with Nameless, EV and Lumaza on: February 10, 2020, 09:15:27
Until threatened. Then you likely found that you had the powers of "invisibility" or something cool like that. You find that the quiet ones seem to have some of the best "abilities". They just have to be threatened to be able to reveal them!   smiley cool

Ah, good point! That made me think of Magneto, how he discovered his powers.
148  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: In the Wild West with Nameless, EV and Lumaza on: February 10, 2020, 09:01:02

Have fun with this Lightbeam. You may find that this "scenario" continues to play out for many nights. It's always nice to have your own team as back up whenever you find yourself in a situation where you need them!  cool

I'll see if it continues tonight and will make some affirmations. I guess we have different abilities as characters when called to help others, like your science one. I also looked different but I knew who I was in real life. My character was somewhat less significant than all of yours. I was sort of thinking of all elements and evidence to come to a conclusion and solve the puzzle. When I arrived initially in the gather room with all of you, I was the last to arrive. You were all waiting for me. Then we teleported into the west in that town.
149  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: In the Wild West with Nameless, EV and Lumaza on: February 10, 2020, 06:04:30
O and a mix of sun-burned faces flashing by. How freaking cool!
yep, there were many people on the background exactly with sun burned faces, warned out, dusty clothes, etc

Yay, I guess there was channeling at the same time. It's all realllllll  woohoo  cheesy

Now, Bob, reveal yourself LOL
150  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / In the Wild West with Nameless, EV and Lumaza on: February 09, 2020, 19:28:12
Yay, I had a dream that continued most of the night. I would wake up, say to myself, OMG what a cool dream and then when I fall back asleep, the dream continued. That happens rarely for me, to have a dream being interrupted by awakening but then continue again. I woke up a few times briefly and it continued every time until the morning awakening. I never gained awareness within the dream though. But it was very vivid, the story was easy to follow, there are no symbolic or strange things. The coolest part was that some of the characters were me, Nameless, EV and Lumaza. We knew who we were and we called ourselves by these names. Except, EV called me by my real name when we met. He said M...., where is Lightbeam. I said I am Lightbeam. He said oh, great, welcome.
Here is the story. We were gathering together in the wild west to help the town from being terrorized by some unexplained events. There was a strange fog coming and going and people and farm animals were disappearing. There were also some bad people that bad something to do with these events as well.  We were dressed like in the west. EV was a sheriff. He looked like  in his 50s, with shaven head and small round glasses, with a badge, white shirt, black vest and a gun. Lumaza was a scientist in his late 40s always carrying papers, small binocular, had small round glasses as well and light brown long messy hair. Nameless was the hostess of the saloon where we most stayed to think on how to help the town. Her character was a short, husky woman in her late 50s with a big dress, dark brown hair pulled back in a thick braid. I was wearing a light dark long dress/coat. I looked a little different when I saw myself in the mirror. Same age, but my hair was darker, and my face looked a little different. But it seemed like we traveled from modern time back to the wild west to help this town. We knew that.
Lumaza was trying to solve the fog mystery by taking samples and examining it, writing formulas, etc. EV was following these suspicions individuals to see what was their connection. Nameless and I were in the saloon while she was serving the guests, brainstorming and watching everyone who dined there, asking them questions and observing their behavior. There were times where we were chased and captured by masked individuals. Here is another character named Bob. We did not know who he was. He helped us escape. He lived in the wilderness, was an old man, very skinny with white messy hair. He then disappeared, but we knew he held a secret that can help us solve the mystery. We started searching for him. We finally found his cabin and started waiting for him to show up.
Then the morning came and my body woke up naturally, so I don't know how the story ends. But how cools in that to have in a dream people from the pulse in a very organized story Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 39