The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 17, 2017, 23:22:29

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22
26  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: limitations on: February 10, 2017, 05:46:01
Of course there are limitations, but that depends entirely on the individual (beliefs, fears, expectations, overall state of mind, etc) For example individuals with destructive, negative thoughts can't go to worlds made of love, light and positivity. This is an energy law, there are no guardians or anything. Different energy types simply cannot coexist for long. Exceptions I think are controlled environments with set rules for learning purposes like our reality. But even here, I found that if I believe that no negative situations or people will come my way, they don't. After I changed my beliefs, my life has changed dramatically, and in the past few years, I have been experiencing only blissful events and people.

From AP experiences, yes, I have encountered limitations. There were times, when I wanted to meet actors I had crushes on LOL. That didn't happen haha, I don't know why. Besides the silliness though, I think everyone experiences limitations. Inability to get to places they want to go, inability to pass through walls, vision issues, awareness issues, etc, but I think many of these are related to the fact that we are still connected to physical vehicles. From what I've read on NDEs, I gather that many of these limitations are absent.
27  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Amazing first OBE !!!! on: January 01, 2017, 21:01:14
I think we have to forget the laws of physics where we think that something (your spirit for example) must be moved from one place to another in order to be in that other surrounding and observe, interact, etc, and that it can only be in one place at a time.
Well, the laws of physics the way scientists present them are false even when it comes to this reality, simply because there is so much on the invisible part that exist but we are simply not aware of it. Anything can exist in many levels simultaneously, experiencing different things. Like Nameless said, your consciousness can also extend and reach other parts of the world, universe, multiverse, etc. While our biological vehicles are functioning, parts of our spirits are integrated into them the way that it is impossible to leave an empty shell for example when you experience the NP. Although it may feel like you are separating during SP, this is a result of how our minds interpret such a refocus because this is how we have been thought to perceive our reality. We can't comprehend how our spirits can exist simultaneously in many realities and perceive each experiences independently. The multiverse is very complex, but I think if we understand this basic concept, it will be easier to explain our experiences.   
28  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Heard piano music during SP on: December 28, 2016, 21:33:01
I hope you get to experience music in the astral, Nameless. It's amazing.
I actually got obsessed with music in the past month and I just got myself a digital keyboard grand piano, where I can even record my own music. I got lessons on DVD and I am determined to learn to play. Then I'll see if I can channel music from the astral and compose it. I am so excited!!!
29  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Still Knocking at the Door on: December 27, 2016, 10:34:22
Wow, great experience, EV! I hope you get them more frequently. There is nothing like the thrill of knowing that you are in the NP fully aware. Your description of questioning "what if it's real" in regards of jumping off the cliff, matches many of my experiences, when I realize that I am in the NP and I am about to jump out of a window to fly,I have the same thoughts and a little fear that if I am in the physical and I am wrong to think I am in the NP, I will hit the ground below and die. But every time I jump anyway and fly away. And very often I end up in castles like you did.
30  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Heard piano music during SP on: December 24, 2016, 19:59:39
I heard music again during SP. It was such a beautiful piano tune and I thought that if I was a musician, I would have been able to compose it in the physical world. I think it happened because right before bed I was watching Yanni live in the Acropolis DVD and I was amazed how musicians can think and compose such a beautiful music. One of my favorite songs of his is "Nostalgia"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE1o_uUXTvo
31  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Doctor Strange on: December 24, 2016, 19:49:36
Yes, I laughed when I saw that. Not possible. Perhaps cast them away, but not kill.
32  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Not wanting to come back and feeling bad on: December 19, 2016, 08:20:38
Why wouldnt it be possible??  People can sometimes go without food and water for a week or more.
They found some kid in that Haiti earthquake who had gone without water for 8 days

Because a full focus AP, meaning you can no longer be aware of your physical body, means that your physical body is physically asleep and the senses are temporarily shut down. However, when the physical body naturally awakens,  your senses are awaken and you will automatically refocus here whether you want it or not. So, unless these people were asleep for three days without awakening then perhaps yes, but I don't think this naturally is possible.
If anyone believes  or fears AP drains your energy then this is how they will feel after that, because the belief or fear themselves manipulate our energies and will do just that. If you belief that you will be energized and feel good, then you will. You see, our thoughts manifest accordingly.
As far as wanting to come back while you are there, I personally have thought about that during APs and did not care if I would, but I didn't have a feeling that I did not want to go back, even my most exciting APs. One time, my AP was so long that at some point I thought that my body had died, but that did not seem to scare me or concern me at all. While here, that would get me worried, because I am thinking about the pain that will case my family.
So, bottom line, I highly doubt the claims these people are making.
33  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: What I think about consciousness in relation to this reality. on: December 14, 2016, 11:56:23
Hi LightBeam

Thanks for your question.
To answer, I think that perhaps because I don't know what else to call it...but also because it gives the impression that it isn't a real thing, as in 'the only universe which exists' - also  - although I have been thinking about this for many years,  trying to place all the pieces into some coherent form, it has only been recently that I felt confident enough that I was on the right track with this and was watching different youtiube videos on the subject of simulated universes, plus watching this video  www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgSZA3NPpBs 2016 Isaac Asimov Memorial Debate: Is the Universe a Simulation? and because I think of the universe was created through intelligent design, and how I see clues within it which give me that impression.

But I don't think it is that important what I call it and generally people get the idea of simulations - they get the gist of what is being conveyed.

To me, everything exist in the eternal multiverse, with endless realities. At what level, or point, if you will do you think it becomes real, as a simulation means the opposite?

34  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: What I think about consciousness in relation to this reality. on: December 14, 2016, 08:32:24
Question! Why do you use the term "simulation"?
35  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Seeing the future in Deja vu... on: December 14, 2016, 08:25:11
Well, I don't know how and why does it happen, but since I read this topic, I thought that I haven't head one in a long time. I like when these occur. I wished I had them more often..... and boom, it happened yesterday and today, yay  smiley
36  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Request for advice to get back on track on: November 29, 2016, 03:13:08

Now the differences I notice is that I fall asleep more easily. I now can fall asleep while lying on my back. When I successfully do everything, after falling asleep, 10min probably, I wake up but with no feeling and just completely retsted and fully awake, I can meditate but no OBE.

Hi fcojosedea, I also use a technique while falling asleep. My suggestion is to go to bed 1/2 hr prior to your usual bed time when you get sleepy, in order to hold your focus on a technique for at least 20 min.
37  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello everyone from a physicist! on: November 29, 2016, 03:04:07
I work with Quantum Field Theory, specifically particle physics. I have been usually working on unified theories.

Now, I picture you as Sheldon Cooper from the Big Bang Theory LOL. Love that show!
Welcome to the pulse!
38  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: What use is energy work? on: November 25, 2016, 02:16:06
I think it's simple. Everything in the multiverse is made of energy. Here we perceive it as solid matter which cant be manipulated very easy, nevertheless in a smaller scale everything is energy waves. Now, we all have experienced in the non-physical environment that thoughts manipulate energy, create, modify, etc. The same law applies here although we cant perceive it instantaneously. Consciousness type (spirits) that can make decisions, change and interact with the building blocks (energy) of our environments at all times, even when we think we don't (not focused specifically).  So, if we realize that each thought molds the energy which creates everything around us including circumstances, we will be very careful what thoughts and emotions dominate on a daily basis. They are shaping our future. It is very important to be aware of this occurrence. More intense focus of course will bring results faster. Think of a construction worker that places one brick per day and in between sits around not doing much. The building will eventually get built if he stays focused on this task but it will take long. If the same worker places 1000 bricks per day, the building will be finished sooner. The bricks represent the energy. If you use it in the right way, you will bring more things that you want into your life. If you don't focus, then your scattered thoughts and subconscious beliefs, fears, limitations will be leading the manipulation of energy to create your life. If you focus and make intentional effort, you can eliminate some old beliefs and barriers by analyzing your current situation.
Energy healing for example is possible, but what is it? It is that same energy we are discussing that construct every cell of your body. Your thoughts can manipulate this very energy, thus changing its autoplay mode.
The most important thing though is to have confidence and KNOW that it will work. If you have doubts, these very thoughts of doubt and fear will also be manipulating the energy and creating.
39  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Meet the guy that became enlightened without meditation or astral projection. on: November 23, 2016, 05:42:03
Plasma, we have already discussed this and the topic got locked because of drug use encouragement. You can't become enlightened because you took drug that made you see colors and hear sounds. Enlightenment is something that is achieved through many lives and experiences.
40  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Nameless Thoughts, Discussions and Ramblings on: November 20, 2016, 10:00:37
I just cant get enough of experiencing different adventures no matter where I am. I am beginning to think that my brain is producing way too much dopamine, because most of the time I am in a bubbly state of happiness and joy. For the record, I do not use any drugs natural or synthetic. I am against brain function altering substances. But that's another issue.
Anyway, I noticed that this state of heightened excitement about existence, exploration and adventures started with the AP experiences. When I realized that there are absolutely no limits to existence, a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. I felt completely free and powerful. And it wasn't just faith, it was evidence from first hand experiences. That's why I value every experience I have at any level. Since then, actually my excitement about living here has increased.
There are many definitions of what mental state is. If you are referring to the "highest heaven", yes, it would be nice...if you can get there Smiley. But I think, if I stay too long where there is nothing else to learn, I may get bored. Maybe that's my human nature speaking, the need to explore more and more and more just for the thrill of seeing new things. If you wish, wherever you are, you can stop and experience stillness and bliss, rest, and then hit the road again. It's a matter of what makes each of us happy.
41  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hi from Winterpeg! on: November 19, 2016, 10:54:21
Welcome, vvia! Feel free to participate in the discussions, ask questions, share your experiences, etc.
42  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Separation techniques with no visualization? on: November 19, 2016, 10:52:02
Strange as it sounds my closest results to having an AP have been through focusing on a car door. I drive my mother to her doctor appointments and usually sleep in the car because the appointments tend to be ungodly early in the morning. I don't really try to go to sleep but I aim for as much rest as possible while staying awake by putting all my attention on the door because when it opens means appointments done and time to drive home. Its kind of like waiting for a timer to go off but not knowing when it will so you just actively pay attention to it until it does. Doing so I have I believe had 3 experiences only one of them was with enough vividness for control but the experience did not last long.

Not to long ago I come to realize that similar circumstances spurred my first experiences that taught me about AP.
Quite similarly I was actualy trying to get sleep, but focusing on a house door. My grand mother had just moved and I was sleeping over at the place she was moving into while things were being moved over to deter thieves as she stayed at her old place till everything was moved. Granted I was not really worried about thieves or anything but a new house with strange sounds and most of them came from the front door due to a tree out side, kinda holds your attention. Over the course of 2 weeks nightly it was like being next to a planes propeller with strong vibrations. At the time I had no idea what it was so I never made it past that stage as hands down it was quite frightening, I easily thought I was dying.

I like your story, Phalanx. This is another prove that imagining yourself away from your physical body while falling asleep works. It doesn't matter where. It could be the next room, in your back yard, by your door, window, etc.
43  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Separation techniques with no visualization? on: November 19, 2016, 10:33:18
Interesting approach LightBeam, I will try and put it to use myself. Do you have any insights on why it is that doing these visualizations prior to falling asleep causes you to awaken post sleep? What kind of a duration do imagine we are talking about between your last waking memory and becoming aware post sleep?

I think that by picturing yourself being away from your physical body, transports little parts of your awareness each night some place else. And when you send enough "volume" of awareness/energy, at some point it becomes charged enough to hold focus. During sleep you automatically become focused in the energy areas of your immediate thoughts, but there isn't enough awareness for you to realize and take control. This is how regular dreams occur. However, when you build awareness through various techniques, the focus you have built away from your physical surroundings will signal you when it's strong enough to fully re-focus. One of the signals are the noises and inner shakes that we call the vibrations. Sometimes they don't even occur, you just become aware during sleep/dreams.
I usually get awaken after 3-4 hrs of sleep. But again, I will stress on the importance to do this technique at the right time and to allow a few weeks for your awareness to build out there. Many people don't understand that and give up after a few days of trying.
Many people day dream a lot being some place else, but that's not enough. You have to picture not only the place, but you being there and interacting with the objects, observing the surroundings. You need to fully submerge yourself in the scene, feel the different textures of the objects, walk around, smell the air, feel the wind on your face, the rain, the snow, the sunlight, etc
If these are your last thoughts focused some place else as you are shutting your physical scences, you are keeping the channel open for your charging awareness at that other focus point.
44  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Separation techniques with no visualization? on: November 18, 2016, 08:13:12
Abdo7649, you could use a "tactile focus" approach, akin to what I do in the thread "Phantom Wiggling". No visualization is needed in that that approach, you are just getting in touch with your "etheric body". Vessens's Vehram program and Fred Aardema's "Vigil Method" also use a tactile focus.
 Here's a link to that thread: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/how_exactly_do_you_perform_the_phantom_wiggle_method-t44583.0.html
 Here's Fred's Vigil Technique:http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/the_vigil_method-t37291.0.html
 ...and lastly here is a link to info pertaining to Vessen's Vehram System: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/the_vehram_system_is_truly_brilliant-t29333.0.html

Sometimes, I imagine my favorite vacation spot from childhood. I walk on the beach, touch the sand, recall the smell of the sea air, watch the people around, the ships on the horizon. I recall the feeling and excitement of being there and all the activities my family did. This hold my attention, because it is related to sweet memories and I feel as I am reliving them again. But I don't just imagine the place. The key is to imagine yourself being there and doing things. Sometimes I include motion, like running really fast on the beach.
Another favorite location is my childhood home. I am very attached emotionally to it and sometimes I imagine walking in every room, touching stuff and observing.
Sometimes I imagine being in  worlds I visited during APs, or worlds from favorite books or movies.
Basically imagining being some place else while falling asleep will do. If you have a problem being too tired at night, just set up a time to go to bed 1/2 hr earlier that the time you really get tired. That will give you a chance to do the technique for at least 20 min. You don't need longer than that. But let the last thought as you drift off to sleep to be you in that location.
Keep in mind that if you are just starting with this technique it may take 3 to 4 weeks before you start getting awaken during sleep by the vibes. Don't give up. Give it a try for at least a month.

A short cut technique I use is when I wake up during the night and before I fall back asleep I hold my mind awake for a few minutes and I just imagine my bed swaying from side to side. Feel the inner motion. This usually triggers vibrations really fast as I am drifting quickly into a sleep state. This could be done also when you are intending to nap during the day, but you have to be sleepy.
45  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Separation techniques with no visualization? on: November 17, 2016, 09:13:14
What is the technique you use to bring your awareness back after falling asleep LightBeam?

Is there anything in particular that you do to lower your brain waves when you fall asleep initially?

I don't have to do anything after falling asleep. I am obviously not conscious. What happens is I am awaken during sleep by noises and inner shakes - the vibrational state and SP. That awakening is a result of the technique I do while falling asleep.

I don't do anything to intentionally lower my brain waves. I simply wait until bed time when I naturally feel sleepy.
46  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Separation techniques with no visualization? on: November 17, 2016, 06:29:46
I haven't heard of just relaxing to trigger AP. I have seen tons of people on this forum struggling to AP even trough prolonged meditation sessions. I myself cant AP with meditation. I need to let myself fall asleep, by while diminishing my brain waves, I do a technique, which raises my awareness and I am awaken during sleep with vibrations. Not many people can fully AP and detach from this reality if their brain waves are active. That means your physical senses are active and you perceive this reality even if the perception is minimal.

To answer your question,abdo, you can do techniques without visualization. Sometimes I do motion. Just trigger inner motion of any sort while you are falling asleep. If any visuals appear during vibes, that's a good thing. Don't linger too long during the vibrational state, because that will cause awakening of the brain. Instead, imagine that you are standing by the door, or mentally teleport yourself out of your bed. Don't try with movements, just imagine yourself somewhere.
47  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Doctor Strange on: November 14, 2016, 18:46:09
In the end, it was extremely entertaining.  hehe

Right? I wish I had one of these gadgets. Oh, I would have so much fun turning back events, starting with the elections lol...choosing the right candidates to begin with...
48  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Doctor Strange on: November 14, 2016, 18:42:17
I first encountered Dr. Strange in Marvel Comics in the late '60s so I guess that was actually my first introduction to the AP, lol. Thank you Stan Lee!

That's interesting, EV. I never knew this was a comics story until the movie started with the usual superheroes flashes lol.
49  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Doctor Strange on: November 13, 2016, 06:31:50
Yes, the story is a little too far fetched from what we know about the astral. But I really enjoyed watching a good movie with AP elements.
50  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Doctor Strange on: November 13, 2016, 03:43:35
I just watched this movie and it was so much fun. It touches the subject of multiverse and AP. Very Hollywoody, but very entertaining. I recommend it to everyone, but make sure to watch it on the big screen and in 3D, it makes a difference.   
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22