The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 19, 2019, 05:38:42

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29
26  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / The best salad dressing/dip that will make you want to eat veggies everyday on: January 07, 2019, 05:21:46
I decided to post here my favorite home made salad dressing/dip, which is so good that I look forward to eating salads everyday, dip my veggies in it and even pour some over my baked potatoes, spread on sandwiches, etc. It's very healthy. We know that healthy body = healthy mind = happy thoughts. People have the perception that healthy food is not as tastier as junk, but if you do some recipes search you can discover many healthy and delicious recipes that are not expensive either.

Cilantro salad dressing:

1/2 cup mayo made with avocado oil (Avocado oil is much healthier than soybean oil used in many mayo brands)

1/2 cup sour cream (for dairy free alternative you can use plane coconut yogurt)

1 to 2 tb spoons of apple cider vinegar per taste (if you dont like vinegar you can substitute with the same amount of lemon juice)

salt and pepper to taste

1/4 cup cilantro - chopped

1/4 cup chives -chopped

1/4 cup fresh dill -chopped

1 clove of garlic (you can substitute with onion powder if you dont like garlic)

a small pinch of stevia

You can control the thickness with a splash of watter if you like it thinner, or add more sour cream to thicken it.

Put all ingredients in a blender. I have ninja bullet for smoothies. It makes everything super smooth.

Enjoy, and stay healthy!

27  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Eating on: January 07, 2019, 04:54:39
Okay okay... I tried, honest I did. Broth today, sorry I ate the few mushy veggies but I did give the noodles and chicken to my cats.

wonders if I should say anything about the taco bowl I had a little while ago. but honest, it wasn't my fault. i held out long as i could.

LOL, it's a real challenge, I know. I just finished myself a pile of crepes filled with Nutella haha
28  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Eating on: January 06, 2019, 08:37:03
I have been having a series of interesting dreams lately, showing one clear point every time. So, I was having dinner with a bunch of people that I did not know. There was a very heavy guy that kept getting seconds of large bowls of pasta and bread. I was eating too but not excessively. The food tasted very good, but watching everyone pigging out, all of a sudden I got angry, I stood up and hit the table with my hand. I never do that nor I yell at people in real life, but in my dream I did it and I yelled at the heavy guy. I said "Haven't you heard of fasting for health. Do you even give your body a break?" He was startled, everyone was frozen at the table, watching me in disbelieve that I was yelling. Then I said " What happens when you get sick, you lose your appetite as a defensive mechanism, so your body can focus its strength to repair things instead of digesting. Don't wait until you get sick to a point of no return."

Then I woke up. I laughed because what I said is my philosophy in real life. Maybe someone needed a kick in the behind and I did it  behind the scenes. Hopefully, someone will wake up today and all of a sudden will get the urge to start eating healthier, thus saving a great deal of suffering in a probable future.
29  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Blocked Door on: January 02, 2019, 06:39:07
Add 'Family' to that...just make it another 4 F Club...it fits, it works...just sayin' grin

Haha, the F club  grin
30  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Blocked Door on: January 02, 2019, 00:53:44
"Fish, Food and Friends stink after three days"
 Wanna be friends?!!!

Just kidding
Hugs!

Um...sure...but only for 3 days   LOL

31  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Blocked Door on: December 31, 2018, 19:27:15
I just woke up from a dream that showed very clear its meaning. I was standing in front of a building. I wanted  to get in. There was a big double door, but it was blocked by a huge bush with many thorns. I tried moving the branches away, but my fingers got stabbed. I stood there thinking, it is impossible to get in, yet I saw there were people inside. I thought, well how did they get in, there must be a way. Then all of a sudden, I saw a small group of people on the side. I went there and there was a small side door, open and clear of any debris. I smiled and then I woke up.

Immediately after I woke up, I knew what this was about. Lately, I have been wanting to achieve several things that seem far fetched and 99% impossible. I will not be disappointed if they don't manifest, but I am just having fun to see how far can I go with trying to manifest things that I want. These are not critical for survival, so there is no fear of failure, therefore that barrier is non existent. However, I do analyze things and I there are reasons as to why these events are very difficult to manifest in the current life set here. There are things that happen rarely and people that achieve them are considered to be very lucky. Anyway, I still think that there are no impossible things. This dream showed me just that, even if we see the door completely blocked, there are always other doors that we do not know exist. It's just a matter of staying aware, not giving up, keep believing, and the clear path will be shown to us. There should be no fear of failure though. I just bought a sign and I put it up that says "Don't take Life too seriously, Nobody gets out alive anyway"
32  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: December 29, 2018, 19:54:03
That sounds intense and scary. It seems to me that something from your childhood has not been resolved. Not necessarily a fear, it could be anything from relationships with your parents or relatives, to false believes, etc. This may be effecting your present life and now it's time to resolve it. You were taken back so you could deal with it. I think the little demon is just a symbolic representation of the issue that is holding you back. Don't feel bad about hurting it because this was not an attack on your part, but CHANGING energies, that will allow changes to take place in your life. Even if it seems that you are hurting someone, you are doing it for their best to change them for the best and transform the darkness into light. It takes courage to do so and maybe you need to learn to become more courageous to take actions of this sort and to exercise tough love for the good of others. See it as a positive thing.
33  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Ace of Spades on: December 23, 2018, 22:37:44
Can't believe so many posts already and no one has joked about the famous rock song yet.

grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWB5JZRGl0U

evil cool

Haha, good one, Volgerle!
34  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Ace of Spades on: December 23, 2018, 06:04:59
Nope, no cheese balls, LOL. No dreams at all and I don't usually run around in magicians cap and gown - just not my style. smiley

haha, ok, just checking
35  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Ace of Spades on: December 23, 2018, 05:40:56
Thank you, Plume and Nameless! It looks like a lot of things are interconnected and we are unveiling some interesting things that are happening "behind the scenes".

Another thing that I did not mention that happened during the dream, because I thought it was weird was that this fortune teller kept throwing cheese balls at me after the card haha. I have no idea what that could mean. Any cheese stories there, Nameless? LOL
36  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Ace of Spades on: December 23, 2018, 03:10:53
I was almost asleep when I felt a pressure and it instantly reminded me of you. Then I got a sudden urge to draw cards. I drew 3.

2 of Diamonds (financial good news)
2 of Hearts ((union of hearts)
Ace of Spades. (significant change as something ends and something new begins)

Wow, no way! Really? Very interesting, Nameless! Maybe that fortune teller in my dream was you in disguise Smiley 
37  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Ace of Spades on: December 23, 2018, 02:20:42
I had a dream last night that I was sitting on a bench in a theme park. That may have been influenced by my actual visits to two theme parks over the last two weeks. However, while I was sitting, a man that I perceived as a fortune teller, started throwing things at people. He threw a card at me. I saw the card flipping in the air flying towards me. I caught it and it was ace of spades.
Perhaps Plume can reveal what this card represents. I know it is not a tarot card but maybe even regular playing cards can have symbolism. 
38  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Wizard of OZ on: December 12, 2018, 09:12:44
A Christmas Carol is my absolute favorite (1984 movie production). I watch it several times around Christmas.

For the Wizard of Oz, here is one from me -  the tornado, house spinning in the air = vibrations
39  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Strange Experience During The Night on: December 12, 2018, 06:55:57
Thanks, Lumaza,

Now that I think of it I have awakened on a few occasions throughout these 15 years most often from dishes chatter , and I remember thinking who is in the kitchen at this hour haha. The only time I have gotten up physically was about two weeks after I started Buhlman's visualization technique and 1 week prior to my first OBE. I remember I felt a strong shake, I thought we had an earthquake, I jumped out of bed, ran in the kitchen to get out, but to my surprise the hanging chandelier was not moving. Then I checked the earthquake website and there was no earthquake registered. I figured it must have been the first signs of vibrations. I was thrilled and a little scared at the same time.
But in this occasion I was a little more disoriented so that got me worried. I guess there is nothing to worry about, as experiences may vary in severity, clarity, deep focus, etc
40  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: December 10, 2018, 09:40:05
Plume, do you do remote readings?
41  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Strange Experience During The Night on: December 10, 2018, 06:40:40
Thank you for the encouragement, Nameless! I guess I am not going mental haha. I guess it was a physical response to a non-physical encounter.
42  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Strange Experience During The Night on: December 09, 2018, 09:56:02
I don't know if I should be concerned about this experience, as it's never happened before. I woke up in the middle of the night but still half asleep. So, this was not in the NP. My thought was "OMG, I forgot to take out a pillow for my guest. They will have no pillow to sleep on. So, I got up in panic, I opened my closet, took out another pillow, put it on the bed and I moved from the middle of my queen sized bed to the right side, so I can make space for my "guest" and I put a pillow on that side. In the morning, I woke up, opened my eyes and remembered what I did during the night. I thought that was experience in the NP, but when I turned to the left, I saw the pillow there. I freaked out a little because I have never done anything like this before in the physical. What's happening with my brain.  But I really thought that someone was visiting me. I don't know who that person was, there was no image, just a knowing that someone was there and needed a space and a pillow on the other side of the bed. 
43  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: December 09, 2018, 09:37:36
The point of all this is to say that our guides, our angels, our support team are not only with us during meditation, AP, OOBE and Phasing. They can and are often with us in very physical ways they just aren't 3D.

Oh, absolutely. They can perceive us and provide assistance when needed, but we cant perceive them while fully focused in the physical. When I was 16, I wanted to ride my dad's motorcycle. It was a small caliber one, but at that time I had only been on a bicycle. I hadn't even gotten my drivers license yet. I had no reflexes to drive a motor vehicle. I thought it was easy and he actually let me ride it. So, I remember after one minute I froze, I forgot which handle was gas and which was breaks. So, I kept increasing the speed but I wanted to stop because I was approaching the side wall of the neighbor's house. I completely froze as I was going to hit the wall head on full speed without a helmet or any protective gear. Just a few inches before the wall all of a sudden the bike made a turn. My hands turned the bike to the left. It was not me though that turned the bike. At that time my whole body was paralyzed. I couldn't even feel my hands turning the front, I just observed the bike making the turn before impact. So, that was someone else that helped at that time. My dad said that he was watching me in terror approaching the wall. He never let me ride the motorcycle again LOL.
44  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Experiences with adventures beyond the body techniques on: December 06, 2018, 02:12:01
Yes, I used visualization as well and in 3 weeks consistent nightly practice, I achieved my first AP. I struggled with all kinds of other techniques mainly meditation for years with no success. This was like magic. I almost could not believe it. So, keep practicing, but don't stop. It will take at lest 3 to 4 weeks for your inner energies to adjust so you will b e awaken at night during sleep by vibrations and sleep paralysis. This is what most people experience, but everyone is different. Do the technique every night until you fall asleep. And try to imagine you being at that other place as vividly as possible, walk around, observe the surroundings, touch objects, observe their textures, etc.
45  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Holidays on: December 05, 2018, 04:54:22
I can definitely feel and perceive the change of emotions of the mass consciousness in the area where I am. At this time, I perceive heightened emotions, almost bubbly happiness and I feel it myself because I am happy that most people are happy at this time of the year. To increase this feeling and get as much positive energy, I watch Christmas movies, indulge on comfort food, bake cookies for the neighbors, get together with friends, etc. But there are definitely different set of emotions in different areas. For example, I perceive one predominant type of feelings where I live. Our area is very safe, people are relatively wealthy, maybe with no so many problems. I don't perceive much negativity, mostly peace and happiness. When I travel, I perceive different emotions in each area. I was in New York last week and I had so much fun exploring Manhattan. The feeling was excitement, but at the same time there was a mix of uncertainty, heaviness in the air, claustrophobia, high speed emotions. There was a lack of peacefulness. And these were just perceived emotions, not my own, but I was feeling them while I was there.

In regards to physical condition and spiritual sensitivity, I find that when I am sick, the automatic fear gets on the way and blocks my abilities. When I have balance and have time to relax and observe in peace my daily life and interactions with others, I am most productive dreams and AP wise. For example, now my work is the busiest that has ever been. I have to work 12 hrs a day in a high speed pace. My brain is over active at all time. Even when I stop to eat, I am still thinking about work what will I do next. Even though I love my job and I am happy while working, this is not frustration, but it still puts my body in overdrive. So, when I go to sleep, I sleep very heavy and I dont remember anything. My brain is overly tired and it shuts down completely to be able to recharge. But everyone is diferent, that's just me.
46  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: My mom's bizarre experiences on: November 20, 2018, 06:49:32

I need to know what it is like to be slim, financially independent, healthy, happy, excited and easy.

All you need to think is "I just don't get these skinny, rich bimbos" haha
47  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: My mom's bizarre experiences on: November 20, 2018, 06:33:44
You see now, THIS is a real how to!! It's all getting the right image/translation across.

Yes, and to really imagine how would it FEEL, as if you are already experiencing your desired result. It's pretty much a form of visualization of a probable future. When something planned is ahead of you and you are anticipating the experience, the very anticipation charged energy opens that exact probable path ahead of you and you just have to walk on it because it has been selected by your focused attention.

And now, here is a separate thought that just popped in my mind. I think this topic is going all over the place LOL, but that's ok.

So, how do challenges appear in our paths. Here is an example. You are all positive, right. No negative situation can come across. Well, imagine you have a discussion with a friend about overweight America. And you say "I just don't understand people who cant control what they put in their mouth. It's their own fault". Guess what, if  you "DONT UNDERSTAND" then you will be presented a situation where you will walk in their shoes and you will eventually understand and stop judging. This was me a while ago. And sure enough very gradually over a few years period of time, I started eating a lot of sweets and started gaining weight. I just couldn't control my hunger. I don't know what was the reason. I tried so many diets but they failed. I had no control. Then I started sympathizing with overweight people and eventually I stopped judging them. From that time of realization, I slowly started regaining control and the weight came off. I even started desiring to eat only the healthiest possible foods and the thought of junk food now turns me off. So, sometimes not just fears, but simple "I don't understand" will bring you the opportunity to "understand".
48  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: My mom's bizarre experiences on: November 20, 2018, 04:58:54
Yes, groups who gather for prayers or focused work produce similar results. But here are some rules that I think apply when comes to manifestation. In order to bring forth events there must be a strong belief. Fear is one type of belief. Unfortunately strong fears bring unfavorable events because fear is a very strong acknowledgement of the reality of what is feared. We all have fears when analyzing possibilities, but something that is stronger is most likely to manifest into something along those lines.
Now, Disneyland related manifestations are strong because people automatically get excited, knowing the fun environment there, so their beliefs are unquestionable. These are the strongest beliefs. When you just know without doubt, not even analyzing your beliefs. They are just a part of you.
Gathered groups that try to focus through prayers or meditation to influence something, most likely will have some doubts about the outcome, therefore the desired results may not be as prominent.

If we can somehow program our minds to automatically accept all positive things as true nature and remove all fears, than we will have no problem manifesting things. But this is hard to achieve. Our human nature and observation of negative events are not allowing our logic to automatically dismiss negative possibilities.
49  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: My mom's bizarre experiences on: November 19, 2018, 07:16:03
So, this got me thinking. It' s people who create the type of energies based on their feelings and it gets absorbed by the nature elements around in a particular area. Take Disneyland for example. I am drawn there so strongly and I go a few times a year. Every time I walk into the park, I feel literally hit in the chest area by a blast of excitement and incredible joy and I start breathing heavily and my brain just starts spiking with incredible dopamine production. It really is overwhelming. I don't predispose myself to feel this way, it just happens aromatically. Sometimes I even forget and as soon as this feeling hits me I'm like, oh yea, that feeling again. So, why is that. Well, everyone visiting areas like that have great expectations for fun and enjoinment. The mass consciousness creates so much dense positive energy that it enhances the area itself. Everyone feeds off of each other's energies and it grows ever so strong. This is how strong mass consciousness's focused thoughts can be.
50  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: My mom's bizarre experiences on: November 19, 2018, 05:37:16
Yes, Nameless, nature elements do absorb energies. This is where the origin of amulets come from. Now, as much as magnificent the Grand Canyon and Sedona are, there are some strange energies hovering around. When we went to one of the souvenir shops there was a very thick book, maybe 5 inches thick with a title "Deaths of the Grand Canyon". All recorded accidents and death cases were included in that book. Scary when you think about it. As I mentioned also many tribes in the ancient past have performed sacrifices there. When we climbed to the top of one large flat rock at one of the vortexes in Sedona, we all got very uneasy feeling. My then boyfriend' mother said her legs felt like paralyzed and she refused to go to the top. She said she was seeing young girls screaming. She had a very developed sixth sense. Later that evening we read on the internet that on this very location, there were artifacts found by archeologists that suggest sacrificial rituals. We had no idea before that, so she was not influenced by stories. None of us expected to encounter any negativity there. We were actually very positive and excited to visit these places. It was a great trip, but spooky for sure. After we returned I had the rocks with me. We had a cat and often he would stare at the corner of the ceiling, not moving in a defense position. That was freaky. Later we also threw away the rocks and all this heavy energy disappeared.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29