The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 19, 2018, 10:32:33

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27
51  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: If there was no need to eat.... on: August 08, 2018, 07:54:43
I think you are right. In such realities, there always will be SOMETHING of a shortage which the inhabitants will need to continuously keep obtaining, holding most of there focus on it. Depending on the nature of this SOMETHING, certain related skills will develop more. It would be soooo interesting to see what other planets with other environments and habitants have developed. I wish by now there were already interplanetary travel and established relationships, but I guess we still need to get things under control here on our own. 
52  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / If there was no need to eat.... on: August 07, 2018, 12:21:42
I was just watching a documentary called Stories from the Stone Age and it is so fascinating to me how the first intelligent humans were evolving and thinking about making tools to hunt and gather, started building shelters, started farming and domesticating animals. But then I thought, all these creative ideas and evolving skills were happening mainly because they needed to find food. Everything they did was for the purpose of feeding. Most modern humans do today ultimately leads again to food supplies. So I wondered, what if humans did not have the biological need to eat. Where would our available intelligence have lead us to. What would the world look like today if we weren't focused on securing food for everyday survival, but focused on some other areas.
53  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Inspirational Quote of the Week "You Are Never Too Old..... on: August 07, 2018, 03:01:15
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis

Humans tend to associate getting older with certain limits like too late to go back to college, too old to raise children, too old to find love, no time to achieve this, too late to reset my health, and the list goes on and on.

The above beliefs themselves set the very limits we think of.  Part of it is established society expectations and norms for achieving certain goals by certain age. But I tell you, ignore what the mass beliefs and norms are, for they have been changing constantly since the beginning of our civilization. Jut go back through history and you will receive your proof.
This physical existence has been set up with a specific occurrence affecting our physical vehicles, and that is aging. The reason is that we were not meant to occupy these vehicles for too long at a time for learning purposes and the necessity to move to other levels of experiences, however, I think we can consciously at least slow down aging, improve our health, make ourselves more vital and energetic, just by changing our beliefs. Our beliefs alter physically our cells and DNA.

Besides the physical aspect, we can also change our perception of who we are and stop perceiving ourselves as people of certain age. Why can't we dream to write a book at the age of 90, why can't we dream of receiving a masters degree later in life, why not dream being over 100 years old and traveling the world.

Our minds drive our bodies, not the other way around. Dream always, set goals always, and know that nothing is impossible on the grand scale of the multiverse, not even here in relities that seem so limiting. We have heard of so many stories from all over the world that defy logic and laws of physics. Why not one of these people to be you with your unique story. Afterall, if you dont dream and set goals,most likely you will continue as you are, falling into the mass beliefs and going with the mass flow. But if you dream big at all time, there is a chance for some of the dreams to manifest. But more importantly, you will be HAPPY along the way until the end of your days here, istead of loosing hope and believing there is nothing you can do because that's just how it is. Even if we dream something that we know is way too far fetched, still, have fun, and know that every desire you create becomes real somewhere in the multiverse and one way or another, in this life or another, you WILL eventually experience it for real. We live in eternal world with no limits, just changing vehicles as we go along. At times, we cant comprehend this fact, but if we BELIEVE, our joy of knowing that we have EVERYTHING and our spirits never get old, just expand with knowledge, we will be at peace, no matter how close do we get to exiting certain realities. Live life to the fullest until it's time to cross to another adventire land and then another and another......
54  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: 'Advanced' Civilizations on: August 06, 2018, 02:57:21
I think if the technology was available at the start of WW2 and Hitler did his DNA test, there wouldn't have been a war at all haha.

I am not afraid of discrimination, as we are becoming acceptant of all kinds of things, that even 50 years ago would have been taboo. As far as insurance companies checking your profile, the scientists themselves are warning people when they do their health DNA profile to NOT take into serious consideration any possible positive traits for certain diseases possibilities because these traits that they have studied so far are based on a small number of groups, and also factors such as lifestyle, environment and eating habits strongly influence your DNA predisposition and overall health.
55  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: 'Advanced' Civilizations on: August 05, 2018, 11:44:43
That's ok, they will use this info for research. No harm will be done for the people who gave the samples, but if they find traits or patterns to figure out how to create more effective medicine then that would help humanity overall. Lets face it, as much as I believe they are looking for maintenance and not cures on purpose, medicine still helps millions of people. Every person in this planet had used some form of pharmaceutical products and have found benefits. As far as making this database available to the government, still ok with that. I am not planning to commit crimes and be afraid that I will be caught that way.
56  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: 'Advanced' Civilizations on: August 05, 2018, 11:18:06
Sometimes I fantasize that I am a descendant of the Atlanteans LOL. I wonder if any lost civilizations would have had a specific gene expressions. Like Ancestry can tell the percentage of DNA in each individual from all parts of the world. They all have been identified, but I wonder if in some people they detect DNA that is not common or unidentifiable.  I am about to send my sample to 23 and me.
57  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Synchronicity on: August 05, 2018, 11:13:05
I decided to bump this to the top if anyone is interested to read. It's nice tp go back to my experiences from years ago. I still have synchronicity happening often, some small and some more major. Post your synchronicity experiences if you have noticed any. If not, just ask for this to happen and be on the look out. You will be amazed how well affirmations of nay types work.
58  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Time to Awaken Again on: August 05, 2018, 09:32:20
People follow tons of celebrities on Twitter. Just these notifications alone will have you glued to you phone 24/7 LOL. If I become a celebrity I will NOT have any social media accounts.

I have also seen so many people getting emotionally hurt if they don't get LIKE or comments on their FB pages. Really? I've seen people deleting their accounts for that reason, but then coming back again. Somehow they feel unvalidated and unloved if they don't get enough attention. This is not good for the young generation's emotional health.
59  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: August 05, 2018, 05:25:44
Do you think that was being felt "Etherically"?

No, very physical. I wasn't doing this technique during meditation, just as I went about my day, fully awake. Try focusing on any part pf your body and you will start feeling sensations. Our cells respond to our thoughts, because our emotions trigger the nerve signals. It's very physiological.
60  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: August 05, 2018, 03:23:18
I was using this type of technique before. When I found myself focusing on the painful areas of my body, the pain increased, so I decided to focus my attention and for fun try to make my lips bigger LOL. So I focused on my lips and I was trying to hold my focus on them throughout the day. I would feel tingling sensation there and at times I felt like they had botox in them, like getting bigger an harder. I It was funny though, so it worked for me. And I think they had gotten physically bigger, no joke haha. The idea also is that sometimes we try to heal certain areas and we focus on it, but at the same time we are acknowledging that there is something wrong and we reinforce that. Instead, we have to feel our body overall strong and think that we are extremely strong and healthy and move on with daily activities, keeping busy and entertained.
61  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Chunk of California Highway falls into the Pacific Ocean on: August 02, 2018, 10:54:25
I would love to live on an island. Lets make it happen fellow Californians LOL. It will not fall into the ocean. It will simply break along the San Andreas fault and float a few miles away into the ocean LOL.
62  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: August 02, 2018, 08:59:58
Yeah, flying through houses is loads of fun, running into fold-down ironing boards - not so much LOL.

Haha, I can imagine

I hope one day to be as good as they have been.

I am sure you already are Smiley
63  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What's more important: practicing phasing or meditation? on: August 02, 2018, 08:30:45
So I guess your answer to my title question is phasing. I really like the sound of this technique as it should keep my mind engaged and maybe not strain it too much as I'm visualizing where I've already been unlike most visualization methods. Will try it just as you described. Thanks.

As someone who gets bored easily, have you been able to learn to phase whenever you want despite not being good to meditate deeply?

Well, I like to call it AP, I always have. I think what people describe as phasing may be done during the day and it is like a prolonged deep meditation. If you project from that state, that's fine, the end result is the same, but as I said I cant project if I am too awake, no matter how deep I go in meditation. I may be able to see visions, hear  noises, but I can never fully AP. My brain needs to be asleep. Through my AP technique which is done ONLY WHILE falling asleep (other time of the day wont work)
then your mind gets adjusted into a higher frequency and the vebies wake your consiosness sometime during your sleep cycle. Your body and brain will be asleep, but you will be very aware, so you can project easyly and stay there for a long time.
You can select any place and motion, whatever will hold your interest. Touch objects, feel tectures, see the colors, smell, run, fly up, skii, swim, etc. I have even imagined I am at Hogwarts LOL. I have APd there a few times. Whatever place will keep you interested. If you find yourself falling asleep too fast, then go to bed about half hour before you know you will get sleepy, take your favorite sleeping position and transpot yourself to the place of choice.
64  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What's more important: practicing phasing or meditation? on: August 02, 2018, 07:55:29
But what can my mind grab onto to stay there? I mean, if I'm watching a movie, the story, visuals, script keep my mind engaged and therefore focused. If I'm imagining I'm above my head, my mind will soon look for a way to stimulate itself, with this technique, what is there to that would make my mind want to stay there?

Ah, so your mind gets bored easy. Then the traditional meditation is not suitable for you. In that case imagine that you are hovering above your body for a while and then go up through the roof and imagine flying above your neighborhood. Since you are familiar with your neighborhood, try to visualize it and observe it. Feel the motion of flying. This by itself is an AP technique. When done for 20 minutes while falling asleep before bed and then let yourself fall asleep as you are experiencing the motion and visualization. In three, four weeks of doing that every night, you will eventually start getting awaken by vibrations in the middle of your sleep phase, you will become very aware, only your body will be fully asleep, so you can freely get out and explore the non-physical.

I am not good at prolonged meditation because my mind gets bored as well and if I am too awake I can never project fully, and so do many people. So many people coming to this forum say the same thing over and over. Why am I meditation for hours and for months and I cant AP. Well, because there are only a hand full of individuals who can fully AP out of meditative state. The more achievable thing is through actual AP technique, one of them explained above. But it must be done WHILE you are falling asleep and hold the visualization and motion going for at least 20 minutes. So, maybe you can try AP technique instead of traditional meditation.
65  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What's more important: practicing phasing or meditation? on: August 02, 2018, 07:20:58
So it's possible to be in a meditative state while doing anything, but can the intellect be active while trying to phase? Just had this thought today, I think this may be the biggest problem for me. I can be focusing on the breath but I feel like I do this from an intellectual level and the focus is weak because of this. Is the goal of meditation to be able to switch off the intellect? If that's the case would focusing on emotion or something 'being level' be more effective?

If you get relaxed enough, your breathing will slow down significantly to a point where you wont notice it any more. Don't focus on physical body activities. Imagine lifting up a few inches above your body being in the nonphysical. Imagine that you are just consciousness, a ball of energy submerged into the deep levels of higher vibratory levels. I would focus on a specific question that you may be searching for an answer. Then you may experience flickers, noises, visions that are related to your question. I think this is a good start.
66  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What's more important: practicing phasing or meditation? on: August 02, 2018, 06:41:39
Regarding sugar and other bad food - That's why my favorite word is MODERATION. However, you need to have self control, because sugar is very addictive and the brain ending up wanting more and more. Therefore, will power is required to adopt the moderation diet. I can eat one fruit and two squares of dark chocolate per day, but then I stop. That's all my added sugar and fructose for the day. Most people cant stop there and that becomes a problem.
67  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: August 02, 2018, 06:38:22
Did you fly with the car? If yes, yours and my experiences have so many similarities. I have flown with a red mustang convertible during AP. That was quite a ride Smiley. I have also flown my house. One time as I was standing on the terrace of my childhood home, I thought, why not fly. So the hose lifted up and started flying above the city. I was still standing on the terrace holding onto the rail, wind on my face and a big smile.

It looks like all of your experiences involve assisting other souls. You have become a guide.
68  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Inspirational Quote of the Week "Remember When You Wanted..... on: July 30, 2018, 07:26:33
"REMEMBER WHEN YOU WANTED WHAT YOU CURRENTLY HAVE"

Often times, we forget too quickly the joy we feel when we achieve or receive something we wanted. While aimimg for new heights is a good thing, not giving enough gratitde for the things we have sets our energy too low, because we program our minds to always strive for more and more and never take time to enjoy the things we have.

If you take a few minutes everyday to evaluate what you have and how you felt when you did not ahve it, how uncertain you were and did not know if you will ever get it. Then transport yourself onto the moment of receiving, feel again how you felt back then. Embrace this feeling and be truly thankful. You believe that you have it, right? Keep that feeling alive for the next excercise.

Now, what do you currently want that dont yet have? Well, try to transfer your feeling from the moment ago when you were reliving your victory and feel the same way about the thing that you want now. Believe that you have it, because in reality this is true, just floating in the invisible side of our reality, but it is real. You have created it. The question is how strong do you believe that it can manifest on this side of reality.
69  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / War and Peace on: July 23, 2018, 02:08:36
I had a very interesting dream last night. Two groups of people were fighting. I was the leader of one of the groups and a black man was the leader of the other. The fighters looked  like ancient warriors. It appeared that we were at some place above earth, in a cloud like garden of some sort, like we were gods or something in Olympus LOL. I did not like that we were fighting and was trying to stop the fight somehow, when the other leader wrapped his arm around me and we went in front of the fighting man. They saw that their leaders show love and friendship to one another and they stopped fighting. It was a wonderful feeling.
70  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Inspirational Quote of the Week "Don't Let Yesterday..... on: July 22, 2018, 10:21:31
I get so tired of dealing with the emotional side. Not my emotions - but theirs.

I'm starting to sound like a Debbie Downer now so I'll quit.
Hugs

Oh, not at all. I think many people who read this can recognize the same events they are going through and not feel so alone.
Maybe, you can pretend to be a professional undercover psychiatrist and start applying some reverse psychology on the people you are dealing with Smiley
71  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Inspirational Quote of the Week "Don't Let Yesterday..... on: July 22, 2018, 08:34:36
I'm glad you found the quote helpful, Nameless. When you think about the past, what are your emotions? Do you search for answers why certain thing happened. Do you wish you made different decisions? Is it nostalgia?

I used to have lots of nostalgia, because my childhood and my life in college were the best. After I moved to US, I left my past life behind, everyone I knew I couldn't hang out with anymore. All of a sudden my life changed and from being carefree, I became responsible for myself and I had to survive on my own. The problem was that I was on the other side of the globe from my family and friends. I couldn't rely on anyone for help if I needed, but myself. That was so scary. So, I had a tendency to escape into my safe past filled with love and support and feeling extremely sad that it was over and I will never relive truly what I once had. I felt like a part of me had died and I was grieving. 10 year later when I started having regular OBEs, I went back to my childhood and really relived one of our family Christmas. I couldn't see what my body looked like, if I was a child, but I relived every emotion and at the same time I knew that this was OBE and I had all that wisdom of being older. So, at that moment, I was probably enjoying the event 1000 times more than back then, because now I knew so much more and how to appreciate these moments. I realized during that OBE and after I snapped back that nothing is ever lost, never. We have everything at any moment, only we have to tune into it. Everything is still there we=here we "left "it. Only, we think we left it, but this is a false perception. So, this is about the good things. They are always with us with the same strength, if we realize it. The bad things are another story, I personally erase them with my mind, they are only temporary tools that become useless after we use them. So, if you have fond memories, go back to them and know that they are still very real and vibrant. I know that when I shed my physical body, I will have so much fun revisiting these "memories" with full strength and adding even more excitement to the experiences, because truly, nothing is limiting there, only our imagination.

Perhaps, you can pick up a new hobby to keep you grounded and occupied. I am thinking to sign for some volunteer opportunities because I do have spare time. I don't like not being active. My mind gets so bored. I want to stay focused on positive things.
72  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Inspirational Quote of the Week "Don't Let Yesterday..... on: July 22, 2018, 07:10:08
"DONT LET YESTERDAY TAKE UP TOO MUCH OF TODAY" - Will Rogers

Holding on to the past, feeling like a victim of the bad things that happened to you, the people that hurt you, will only reinforce negative emotions that will serve you no good, and they will continue trickling down to your present and your future and creating more and more of what are you focused on.

Yesterday has come and gone, we also need to let go of yesterday. But we can only receive peace and forget for good, if we FORGIVE. Forgive the poeple, forgive the circumstances, forgive yourself. It has to be sincere, not forsed. The sincerity comes from full understanding of the nature of existence, which we discuss here quite often, but I think it's necessary to be repeated many times to sink in, so we can truly grasp this consept. Our instincts are to see the popel that have hurt us, suffer as well and get what they deservce. However, if you wish that upon someone, it will fall back on you. Wish everyone love and light, truly, and let them go. Dont hold grudges, dont wish for fare judgement, that is not our job. Only then you can be free from the past and even from the now if you have to interact with someone on a daily basis. Keep sending them thoughts of love and soon you will notice change in circumstances. If we understand that these are the roles they had to take in this life, we will truly understand their behavior.

Bad circumstances - analyse them carefully and you will find exactly what was your lesson. Give thanks for the knowledge you have received and let go. There is no need for a repeat. Release your fears of yesterday. Enjoy the little thinhgs of today and expect great things for your future.

And what about the good things that happened yestareday? Embrace them fully an let them fuel your life. We are meant to have abundance, love and joy. These are the emotions you should be holding in your mind every minute of every day.

73  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Discussion about how others perceive you/things on: July 21, 2018, 09:08:27
You lost me there with all the numbers. I suck at math LOL. But I think that everything that we ever experience in every parallel dimension in the endless possibilities and probabilities with all consciousness from group A to group Z are agreed upon. Our current perception is very limited, but other parts of ourselves that see the grand scale, maybe managing our experiences. For example, I never would have requested consciously to experience a big challenge so I can learn. No one wants to bring upon hardship and suffering. But this part of ourselves that think that way is very small. This part of ourselves is what we think we truly are as a whole,  but this is very far from the truth. Therefore, without being able to perceive that grand scale it is very hard for us to truly understand why things happen and for what reasons. But I believe everything is intelligently arranged and nothing is random or unnecessary.
74  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Inspirational Quote of the Week "Knowing is Not Enough..... on: July 16, 2018, 07:29:36
Thank you for your great thoughts, everyone Smiley

Going back through the worlds history, I cant really pinpoint a golden era. I think up until just less than 100 years ago, the world was a much scarier and unsafe place with war after war, brutality, crime and murder of masses of people, millions. In comparison, today's world is the most peaceful and safe. Remember I said "In comparison". We have a long way to go until we reach a level of morality that will create a world where all nations will truly unite and work truly for the people.
Today, Spirituality is at its highest peak. Religion is loosing its poularity. But this is a good thing, since all wisdom of the ages is becoming incorporated and people are realizing that there is no really a division. I respect all religions as long as they dont promote violence, and I think that the same truth is in every book, so lets drop the titles and unite them all. Wisdom is found not only in religious text, but everywhere. It comes from all of us through experience.

75  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Inspirational Quote of the Week "Knowing is Not Enough..... on: July 15, 2018, 06:59:48
Hi all,

I decided to start posting each week one inspirational quote, analyze it, think about it each day of that week and have my mind accept it as truth. That way I am creating beliefs through repetitive thoughts, sort of programming my mind to think in certain ways. We all know many truths and wisdoms, but we don't think of them enough, therefore they get lost or diluted  in our consciousness and subconsciousness. By reinforcing their meaning, we raise their vibrations within ourselves and they become a part of our daily life, thus improving and manifesting our day to day experiences.

If anyone has gone to church, or watched a motivational video of any sort, at that exact moment they say, wow this is exactly what I needed to hear. This is so powerful. But then, the next day all these empowering thoughts are forgotten and we fall again to our daily routines, often lead by our most prominent state of mind, current worries and fears. But these day to day experiences that manifest themselves are a direct result to our most often thought thoughts and emotions. Why not intentionally schedule time every day to think about something inspirational and be empowered by it. Soon our thoughts may become automatically positive, powerful, fearless, creative without even further effort on our part.

So here is the first quote of the week. Please feel free to discuss these with me and try to analyze yourself the meaning. You can relate your desires that may come to pass if you apply this wisdom in your life. Maybe you think certain things are not possible or difficult to achieve. Feel free to express your deepest thoughts and feelings. This may even become like a free therapy session for some Smiley

KNOWING IS NOT ENOUGH;WE MUST APPLY. WISHING IS NOT ENOUGH; WE MUST DO" Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

If we dont apply something that we know, then knowledge serves us no purpose, especially when comes to helping others. Helping ourselves through our knowledge is easy, we do it automatically out of  self preservation instincts and our ego. Helping others when having opportunities, expand our spirits and add even more knowledge and wisdom. The core action of existence in the multiverse is exactly INTERACTION between consiosness. Constant interaction. Lets make all interactions the best possible through application of our knowledge.
Then, what we learn must be turned into actions, otherwise our knowledge serves us no purpose, nor does it bring success. Often times fears stay on the way to success. Fear of possible failure and the consequences. But if we never take chances and risks, we will never gain success to our full potential. We have been given opportunities here on this learning ground to experiment and try many things. It is free to do so, we have tools, we have imagination, we have knowledge. Lets put them to actions and see what happens. If you want to play safe, then think of ways to do so, but actions are absolutley necessary to get the full physical game experience. If you fall, pick yourself up and try again, and again, and again.... Dont worry about final results, the experience itself is the true treasure that you can ever find. Dont think that if you dont achieve certain results you have failed. This is sooooo far from the tuth. When you let go of the fear of lack of achievement, then there will be no more energy barriers and things will autimatically fall into place.
Also, wishing, daydreaming and positive thoughts are great, they are manipulating the raw energy and creating images instantly in the unseen realms just beyong our 5 senses; however, just wishing and doing nothing else, will not bring about those thoughts into manifestation. I can guarantee, once you start thinking the right way and apply intent, there will be opportunities coming your way, but you must be open to SEE and RECOGNIZE them. You must be willing to take actions and grab these opportunities. If you dont, they will pass and the images of your desires will remain there, in the unseen worlds.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27