The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 21, 2018, 17:29:24

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23
526  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Anchored in the Astral on: May 06, 2012, 02:29:39
This sounds like a pretty cool technique to try. I have never done the rope technique, but trying to catch "things" with the anchor is definitely very interesting.
527  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: My alien encounter on: May 06, 2012, 02:23:15
Do you remember how that second wave of energy was experienced?

I wonder if those encounters with non-physical aliens are visitors from
Monroe Focus 34/35.

I think the second message was something about him coming back, but I was kind of frightened, so I don't clearly remember.

I think he was a physical being though. I was not OBEing and there are many civilizations in our physical universe living in other planets. Some of them more advanced, so they can use teleportation, telepathy, etc.
I am not saying that he couldn't have been a spirit like entity, but I didn't get that feeling.

528  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Painting gateway on: May 04, 2012, 04:11:14
You make it sound like this isn't how you experience most of your projections?  All of my projections... even my dream experiences are as "real" as this physical reality is right now.

Well, this experience is from few years back, where I was still new to the astral exploration and I didn't have much experience yet. So, whatever new I was observing I would put it in my journal. And I copied exactly what I wrote back then. I can see how it can be confusing to those who are familiar with my progress and with the statements I make. But I don't like to modify the info from my journal, so that I can trace even my emotions related to certain experiences.
529  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Painting gateway on: May 03, 2012, 21:51:59

This OBE is from my journal 2008

It was Christmas Eve (physical world) and I was complaining to my friends that it does not feel like Christmas, if it`s 80 degrees outside. I guess the desire to have a white Christmas set my mind and put it to work. Well, I did not create snow in the physical reality, but surely I did have the best Christmas ever in another world. So, here is how it happened. I went to bed and I was thinking about past holidays at home with my family and relatives, playing outside with my cousins, making snowmen…
When I projected sometime during the night, I found myself in a big gallery with many paintings on the walls. There were other people walking around and looking at them as well. The paintings seemed to be sort of “alive”, because the elements were moving and changing. One of them that attracted my attention was a beautiful village in wintertime, and I could see the snow actually falling. Like I was looking through a window, but each painting was a different world. It was amazing. The moment I saw that painting I had the strong desire to be there, inside of one of the warm, cozy houses, sitting next to the fire place, looking through the window the falling snow covering everything in white, bringing a sense of peace and quietness.
Instantly after I formed this thought in my head, I felt a pulling sensation and I was drawn into the painting. A second later I was there, in this world, for real. And the most curious thing was, that I could see the people in the gallery on the other side. Not for long though. I turned my attention toward one of the houses and I walked inside. I felt indescribable, so warm and cozy as I was watching the beautiful surroundings outside. The houses were small and old style like. There were old fashion candle type streetlights. It was around sunset and I could see lights coming from the windows of the neighbor homes. I was overwhelmed by this feeling of softness and peace. I can`t really describe with words. I knew that I was OBEing that whole time and I felt like I have teleported myself with my physical body.
It was so exciting and in my mind this experience was as real as I am sitting right now in front of the computer and typing these words.
OBEs like that make me really thankful for what I have discovered and how colorful my life has become and I will always encourage others to look beyond.

530  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / My alien encounter on: April 30, 2012, 22:13:59
I didn't know where to post this topic, since there is no UFO and Aliens section, but I wanted to share this experience which tremendously broadened my view on the universe and jump started my urge for answers since early childhood.

It happened when I was about 6 years old. Now that I ma familiar with the AP process, I understand that many people who claim to have had such encounters may have been experiencing an OBE. However, I am positive that mine occurred in the physical dimension. I was very much awake playing in my room. I was sitting on my table facing the window and drawing with my pastels. My parents and some neighbors were outside in the back yard and I could hear their voices (my window was open facing the back yard). It was late afternoon and I was in my room alone.
I know I was seeing the entity with my physical eyes, because I don` t remember strange sensations happening to my body to consider it as remote viewing or a quick trance state. As I was playing, I had the sudden urge to turn my head and there he was, standing by the door. He or she, I could not tell, had a tall, very thin body with two arms looking like spaghetti, so thin and long, almost reaching the floor. His legs were just like the arms very thin and bend where the knees were supposed to be, but it looked like he had no bones or joints, very elastic looking creature. The body was pale white and he did not have any clothes on. I did not notice any reproductive organs. No nipples either or any traces of veins. His head was round, big and out of proportion with the body. I remember very well his hair, because it was bright orange, about 6 inches long and styled like spikes pointing at all directions. His eyes were big, round and all black. His nose was very small almost unnoticeable. The lips were wide and full and stretched from one end of the face to the other, making him look like he was smiling. There were no eyelashes or brows or any facial hair at all. No wrinkles on his entire body.
So, there he was standing and staring at me. At this moment I panicked and out of fear started screaming. But the strange thing was that I could not hear my voice at all. I was hoping for my parents to show up, but apparently they could not hear anything. While I was screaming "quietly" I sensed thoughts of friendship coming from the entity. I calmed down and mentally accepted this information replying back with the same thoughts. Of course a 6 years old child can` t realize at a moment like this what was happening and I just let my thoughts of curiosity and wander to communicate with my unusual guest. Another wave of energy coming from him entered my mind and then he disappeared. I did not get to touch him or physically speak or hear his voice. The whole thing lasted about five minutes. Then I remember running outside and asking my parent if they did hear me screaming. Everyone was surprised, when I told them what just had occurred, but of course they did not take it seriously.

P.S. I remember my entire day after this incident, which excludes the possibility that I slipped into a nap state and had a projection. I don't remember waking up at all, I just ran outside to look for my parents and from there just went on with my day.

531  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Souly for Retrievals! on: April 30, 2012, 07:01:18
I am shocked that having someone attached to your back after flying out of a coffin wasn't enough to send you back to your physical body.

It seems like I have programed my consciousness somehow, maybe even by an accident, to be so attuned to the astral once I exit, that sometimes I question if I have died, because I don't return for a long time no matted what extremes I may encounter LOL
532  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Souly for Retrievals! on: April 30, 2012, 02:24:27
Great retrieval, Lionheart. I think lost spirits always get assistance from guides, relatives, travelers like us, etc. Those who except help, will be shown the way, and maybe there are those who's negative thoughts and emotions keep them pinned to dark places for a long time.

Here is one of my stories:
From my journal 11/05/05, and this is a post also to another OBE forum on that day. Note! I do make some Halloween remarks, because this happened right after Halloween and I love this day, always go to theme parks to check out the decorations and the scary rides and haunted houses.

"OMG , I have never thought I would experience such thing. I just woke up from this OBE.
I went out and my thought was “ I want to go where I am needed” WARNING! If you guys ever give this command, be prepared starling things to happen. Well, may be not every time and with everyone, but here is what occurred after I did it. Instantly I was sucked by a vacuum going down (I was up in the air). It was like whoosh and I past really fast through few layers of the ground and ended up in a coffin with a skeleton next to me . I was horrified for those two second I spent there. I thought “ Hello, Halloween is over, not a fun joke”. Then I mentally pulled myself out, but while I was flying back I felt something or someone attached to my back. When I got above the ground in the light, I felt release of the pressure from this “ attachment” on me. I turned and I saw an unclear, blurry figure disappearing. I mentally said, “ Wait, who are you?” Then in my mind appeared episodes of an old lady`s final days in the physical world. She was ill for a long time and she knew her end was near. Well, her belief was that after someone dies, he/she will reside in their grave. She thought we were no more than a  physical body and when we die, it is the end.  Somehow after she died and saw her funeral and her body laying in the coffin, her thoughts and beliefs attached her to it and she went straight down where she thought she belonged. Then I mentally wondered ”How come you stayed down there since you were aware that you can still think and exist?”. She responded that she did not realize, and she felt heaviness on her chest and weakness. All she knew was that her body was dead and buried. Of course the belief of her being her body was keeping her in her coffin. I have no idea how long in earthy time she spent there. Maybe not so long, I don`t know, but I am glad she is out finding her true self. Spooky huh? "
533  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Feelings objects on: April 27, 2012, 00:00:56

You're not "tasting" the food you're eating... that food doesn't even really exist.

I dont know about things NOT being real in the astral, Xanth. I agree that expectations do influence our experiences, however some of the worlds I have explored during my first OBEs, I did not have any expectations. I did not even KNOW that colors so vibrant even existed, so it was not my expectations that created them. They were there before I entered that world. We dont just create temporary things as we go. A lot of the astral matter is created and exist as we speak. It is a matter of experience and personal development whether you can enter and get there, or you just wonder around raw energy dimensions where your beliefs will mold instantaneously the environment. But when comes to real or not, I dont know how can we determine whether the physical matter is more real than the non physical, and is there such a thing as an illusion.
534  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Feelings objects on: April 26, 2012, 23:05:43
Oh, yeah, Killa Rican, eating food can't even begin to compare with the taste we experience here. I have eaten quite a number of chocolate cakes during many of my adventures and at first I could not believe that such an enhance taste and sensations were possible lol. Not to mention colors observation and visuals.
535  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Astral interaction while meditating on: April 26, 2012, 21:31:21
But, I'm a little confused, what makes you think you weren't projecting?

Because I was awake and aware that I was lying in my bed, but at the same time I was able to observe the astral an have flashes and visions. Maybe I should have said OBEing, instead of projecting, because I do believe that even when we think, we are interacting and manipulating the astral energy. We do strongly project our consciousness into the astral while meditating, yes.However, when I am in a OBE state, I am completely "out", my physical body is asleep, yet when I explore, fly, teleport, interact with entities, etc, I experience a reality in full spectrum. When I meditate, phase, visualize, etc, I may loose some physical feeling and perception, but I am not completely within an inner world and fully experience the reality as real as in the physical world. I hope you understand what I am trying to say. It is one thing to visualize and observe, and even interact in some way with your consciousness while meditating, but it is completely different when you are able to feel yourself teleported into another reality and being able to touch and feel the texture of the objects, smell the air and have a clear 360 vision for a long period of time.
536  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Astral interaction while meditating on: April 26, 2012, 21:14:34
So how do you feel about money?
They are very useful for many different things lol
537  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Astral interaction while meditating on: April 26, 2012, 17:47:10
I tried the coin on the forehead method to focus some energy on the brow chakra and here is what happened:
As soon as I placed it on my forehead and relaxed, my entire attention focused on that area, because of the slight pressure from the coin and the contact with my skin. I immediately started imagining that the energy was spinning and opening a channel for communication. Few minutes later, I had a flash vision of me standing in the astral and there was a man clothed in black, wearing a cylinder hat and gloves and holding a cane. He had a curly shoulder length black hair and bearded face. I sensed a negative flow from him and at that moment he raised his hands and attempted to put them around my neck and strangle me. I did not panic and was aware that I was meditating with a strong astral orientation. I caught his hands in the air and while looking at him, started talking to him. I started telling him that if he was lost, I was going to help him and show him what real joy was just by possessing love towards everything. I was not angry at him and I did not pretend that I was sending love to him, because this is known to be a strong weapon. I sincerely wanted to convert his energy from negative to positive. There was no reaction from him. Then I placed my forehead on his, transferring my energy. Sparks formed like an electric surge on the point of contact, he shivered, made an facial expression of pain and disappeared.

I don’t know if that was a fear of mine lingering around me in the astral, or a real entity, but it was an interesting experience somewhere between an OBE and remote viewing.

P.S. I did not project from this experience, because it was during the day and I was too awake. Even if I went into a deep meditation, I wouldn’t have been able to project unless I fell asleep while doing the technique, but nevertheless something came out if it and I hope that I have either eliminated a blockage or cast away an attached entity, or even maybe gave him a hint to change his perspective and find some light.
538  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hi from the New Girl! on: April 23, 2012, 04:50:39
Well, it seems like you got the projecting part under control, so now the question is what to do when "out" ,and how to explore.
Remember, that your thoughts are your navigator. Whatever you want to do, give a clear command and focus your thoughts. Sometimes it does not happen, that depends on the amount of consciousness you have at the moment, or you have some fears, established subconscious beliefs, etc.  Just relax and have fun with it. And yes, read as much as you can about others' experiences, which will give you a perception of our similarities and differences. Smiley
539  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Partial Paralysis? on: April 23, 2012, 04:14:00
You have experienced a sleep paralysis, which is the perfect condition for OBE. If at that moment you didnt just lay there, but instead you  had started thinking of being somewhere else, you would have probably projected. Another thing you can do at times like this is to start thinking about buzzing inside your body. Increase it and spread it all over your body and when you feel like your head is filling up with all that energy, quickly think that you are standing next to your bed, and you will be projected.
540  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Where to start on: April 23, 2012, 03:29:40
Get William Buhlman's "Adventures Beyond the Body"; pick one technique that you find interesting and enjoyable;stick with it for at least three weeks and there is a pretty big chance to get a conscious exit, where you fully control the experience. The book is simple, to the point, it is not cluttered with a lot of prolonged explanations that only confuses beginners.

P.S Consistency is the key and don't give up or think that it is not working if you dont see immediate results. For most people takes three weeks. It took me two weeks until I was shaken by the first ever experienced vibrations and it was very exciting, because after years of trying through meditation nothing happened. I almost could not believe when it did. However, before that firs OBE of mine, during some preceding nights, I was experiencing earthquake like shakes in the middle of the night, which in the first occasion, I really thought it was an earthquake, but it wasn't because our chandelier was completely still and I jumped out of bed ride away.

Good Luck!
541  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Need some advice with this technique on: April 23, 2012, 01:48:41
Well, I use a similar method. You said you wake up at a normal time. Does that mean that you wake up after at least 6 to 8 hrs of sleep? In that case, you wont be able to fall back to sleep. I set my alarm to wake up around 2 or 3 am. I drink a little bit of water. Do not wake up completely though. Then the technique I use it strictly motion. Sometimes I imagine looking at my feet and just walking, sometimes running through sandy beaches, meadows, forest, etc.  While feeling the motion, I let myself drift to sleep. Then shortly after that I am awaken by the vibrations. Sometimes I just imagine that my ned sways from side to side. Whatever you are in a mood for, any techniques you do, chakra activation, even visualization of some cool place.
542  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: OBE from within a lucid dream? on: April 23, 2012, 00:22:23
In my opinion we are connected with the inner worlds at all time. The physical worlds are created and are supported by non- physical matter. They are the outer crust so to speak of the multidimensional universe. However, still connected very much to all. The parts of our spirits that are oriented into physical bodies in order to observe and interact with physical universes never loose the connection with the inner worlds. The only difference is that our senses and the state of physical wakefulness, suppress the observation of the astral worlds. As soon as those senses are shut off through sleep phases, we are free to observe the higher frequency places. Now, because we possess physical bodies and our transmitting device - the brain is not an advanced mechanism, it does not always translate or have the capacity to hold the memories of these observations when we fall back into full physical orientation (state of awakefulness). Furthermore, our daily life’s events influence our subconsciousness which holds our beliefs, fears, etc and transforms them into events in the astral places, where we perceive them as dreams. The amount of consciousness we gather during astral orientation is the element that we need in order to take control of the experience, and also to transfer it through our physical brains to remember when we wake up.
We have adopted the theory of “separation” because that is what most makes sense to us according to our space-time laws. But really all we have to do is to change our frequency, to attune to each level of the inner worlds. Our consciousness/thoughts are our transporting machine. And we don’t travel in the same fashion we do in the physical world.
So, bottom line, after all that being said, is that during lucid dream you may have enough consciousness to realize that you are in a state of dreaming, and all you have to do is to start navigating with your thoughts. Think where do you want to be and you will be transported. You may want to think of flying or even start changing the circumstances of the lucid dream itself. But you were already in the astral to begin with. You don’t need a technique to “separate”.
Now, if you never REALIZE that you are dreaming and wake up, but felt that the dream was very vivid, then you need to do more techniques and affirmations to raise your frequency enough, in order to gain stronger lucidity, or straight projection.
543  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Black Cat on: April 14, 2012, 02:56:01
OBE from my journal 2009

Last night I had an OBE induced from a lucid dream. The realization that I was dreaming though was very interesting There was a large black cat who appeared in the scene and started jumping to reach me, because I was on some sort of a platform with other people. Suddenly a bunch of cats all colors came from somewhere and started circling below us. The black one was maybe 3 times the size of the other cats. She started jumping and reaching with her paw towards me. I was trying to shoo it away. On the third attempt the cat managed to scratch my hand. I was so freaked out, but at that moment I realized that I am in a dream state. Then everything snapped into focus and clarity. Next thing I know I am hugging the cat and as I am looking at her, the face of the cat turned into a face of an old woman. I was startled and at that very moment the face changed into a face of a young woman. I was staring at a cat with a human face lol, how freaky is that?
Next thing, the cat started intensely whispering things in my ear for a long time. But when I snapped back, I could not remember what exactly she was saying. I only remember clearly a huge excitement and strong surge of emotions while listening. I remember asking few questions as well, but I don’t remember them either. How frustrating!!!! So, that was it. I used to have a black cat long time ago, but I think in this case this cat represented something else. I know black cats are associated with bad luck, evil, darkness, etc..., but I certainly did not have any negative feelings during or after the OBE.
544  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: how to shapeshift in the astral plane? on: April 07, 2012, 04:41:41
You just have to think what do you want to change and how to change it, including your appearance. Your thoughts are the tool that create everything.
I remember in my early experiments I made my boobs bigger LOL, that was a lot of fun ha ha.
545  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: keep being 'pulled' back? on: March 30, 2012, 23:09:12
Try at some point imagining that you are releasing yourself and start flying. You can picture the surroundings as well and really try to feel the speed. You can do diving and free falling, then shoot up getting higher and higher. And really enjoy the feeling. Find a technique that you will truly enjoy, so you will look forward to practicing and won't get bored. Then let yourself fall asleep naturally and let the technique be the transition from trance to sleep. Then after a week or two, you may get awaken by strong vibes during the night, and at that point exit is easy.
546  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Seemingly-manufactured synchronicities on: March 30, 2012, 20:22:16
Here is mine that just happened, and first thing I thought was to post it here.
I was going to an appointment, and instead of writing down the address, I decided to memorize the street number, because other than that it was pretty easy to find. So as I was driving, I was repeating 2931, 2931, 2931, so I don't forget by the time I get there. Then I stopped for few seconds, listened to the radio and started repeating again, but this time I forgot for a moment the sequence of the numbers. In my attempt to focus, I started glancing around and my eyes fixated the digital clock in my car which was showing at that exact time 9:31, and I was like, oh right, the number was 2931, yesssss. While I was smiling about this synchronicity, I noticed that the radio statin I was listening was 98.7, however just few minutes prior, when I was repeating the street number, I was actually listening Jack FM, 93.1(if anyone lives in Los Angeles knows this station) and the song that was playing was something about "Don'T you know that you are a shooting star" lol. So, that's triple synchronicity the street number 2931, the clock 9:31 and the radio station 93.1. Pretty sick huh? And I was going for a job interview, so will see if all these signs are showing me that the end result will be success!
547  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: astral matter :-) on: March 30, 2012, 05:53:43
Meditation never helped me. I do affirmations and visualization before falling asleep and it works wonders. But you have to be consistent with this practice for results. Only one night of try out won't do.
To your second question, I can explore the astral for a long time without snapping back. On several occasions I even thought that I was dead, because I kept thinking of my body, but I did not wake up. I don't think that physically I was in danger, just my consciousness was very focused and strong that it allowed me to stay longer.
548  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Synchronicity on: March 30, 2012, 00:44:19
I saw on another thread by Stillwater a topic about synchronicity and I decided to post about my most resent one. I posted it on another forum when that happened, I think it was about three weeks ago. I actually posted the first portion, just the OBE the morning after. Then on the same thread the TV program I watched, two days later, when it occurred, and the program on the National Geographic can be verified if you check the guide and the time.

It started as a dream. My family and I were at a resort on an exotic island. Our cabin was far from the beach, very far, but all of a sudden my mom got our attention and pointed that the water has come very close. I looked and the waves were washing just few feet away from us. At that moment we looked around and saw that the ocean level has risen so drastically that only a small portion of the island was still above. There was a hill side with statues on the top, Greek garden like. We ran to the top of the hill with other people, but the water started closing on us rapidly. I climbed on one of the statues and when the water started touching my feet, I really started panicking and at that time, in great disbelieve that this was happening, I said to my self. “This is too bizarre, it can’t be happening. I just want to wake up. Please let this be a dream, please”. I have a tremendous fear of drowning and as I started anticipating the lack of air I was about to experience, I started pinching myself on both arms, desperately wanting to wake up. Nothing happened, then I gave a command “ I am out of body and I am flying” And so I did, I lifted myself up above the ocean and that reassured me that I was indeed OBEing. As much as I enjoy every OBE opportunity, this time I was so frightened, that I gave the command wake up.

Here is the synchronicity that occurred 2 days later. I woke up in the morning, turned the TV on and was trying to find something interesting. I was reviewing the guide, but nothing seemed to catch my attention. Then I decided to leave it on National Geographic where there was something about tsunamis.
The story they were showing was about the island Crete in Greece, which was swallowed by a giant tsunami 3000 years ago. The buildings and the statues were the same like from my dream. And the way they portrayed the event was just like I experienced it. I was speechless.
It is so weird that few days after my dream/OBE, I choose to watch a program which was showing almost the same type of event.
549  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: mental deseases and death? on: March 29, 2012, 21:15:38
The physical brain is a device which "translates" or "transforms" the consciousness into physical thoughts and by extend actions. If this device is broken, then the consciousness can't be expressed in the intended way. Our personalities here are but a small part of our higher consciousness. If someone is physically mentally impaired, his pure consciousness is not affected, and after death his ability to perceive and use logic will not be influenced by his physical disability.
550  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Extremely quiet when out on: March 28, 2012, 04:01:17
I think the reason is that we focus on sight so much, that we don't pay attention to the sounds. But, I was just thinking about that the other day. Most of my OBEs are indeed quiet. It is different though, when I am communicating with entities, then I can hear them talk  grin LOL. But I remember one time, I got out, opened my bedroom door to go into the living room and WOW...there was a big party in my house. I was hearing music type of tango, people were dancing and drinking and I remember there were alien looking creatures at the party as well as humans. I remember there was an asian couple doing the tango. I was totally taken aback ha ha. But, yeah that time I did hear music. But my next mission will be to request to hear music and not just any music, but something different that we here haven't heard yet. That would be interesting.
Thanks for brining that up Army! There are always new things to explore smiley
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23