The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 16, 2017, 23:04:59

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22]
526  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: astral matter :-) on: March 30, 2012, 05:53:43
Meditation never helped me. I do affirmations and visualization before falling asleep and it works wonders. But you have to be consistent with this practice for results. Only one night of try out won't do.
To your second question, I can explore the astral for a long time without snapping back. On several occasions I even thought that I was dead, because I kept thinking of my body, but I did not wake up. I don't think that physically I was in danger, just my consciousness was very focused and strong that it allowed me to stay longer.
527  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Synchronicity on: March 30, 2012, 00:44:19
I saw on another thread by Stillwater a topic about synchronicity and I decided to post about my most resent one. I posted it on another forum when that happened, I think it was about three weeks ago. I actually posted the first portion, just the OBE the morning after. Then on the same thread the TV program I watched, two days later, when it occurred, and the program on the National Geographic can be verified if you check the guide and the time.

It started as a dream. My family and I were at a resort on an exotic island. Our cabin was far from the beach, very far, but all of a sudden my mom got our attention and pointed that the water has come very close. I looked and the waves were washing just few feet away from us. At that moment we looked around and saw that the ocean level has risen so drastically that only a small portion of the island was still above. There was a hill side with statues on the top, Greek garden like. We ran to the top of the hill with other people, but the water started closing on us rapidly. I climbed on one of the statues and when the water started touching my feet, I really started panicking and at that time, in great disbelieve that this was happening, I said to my self. “This is too bizarre, it can’t be happening. I just want to wake up. Please let this be a dream, please”. I have a tremendous fear of drowning and as I started anticipating the lack of air I was about to experience, I started pinching myself on both arms, desperately wanting to wake up. Nothing happened, then I gave a command “ I am out of body and I am flying” And so I did, I lifted myself up above the ocean and that reassured me that I was indeed OBEing. As much as I enjoy every OBE opportunity, this time I was so frightened, that I gave the command wake up.

Here is the synchronicity that occurred 2 days later. I woke up in the morning, turned the TV on and was trying to find something interesting. I was reviewing the guide, but nothing seemed to catch my attention. Then I decided to leave it on National Geographic where there was something about tsunamis.
The story they were showing was about the island Crete in Greece, which was swallowed by a giant tsunami 3000 years ago. The buildings and the statues were the same like from my dream. And the way they portrayed the event was just like I experienced it. I was speechless.
It is so weird that few days after my dream/OBE, I choose to watch a program which was showing almost the same type of event.
528  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: mental deseases and death? on: March 29, 2012, 21:15:38
The physical brain is a device which "translates" or "transforms" the consciousness into physical thoughts and by extend actions. If this device is broken, then the consciousness can't be expressed in the intended way. Our personalities here are but a small part of our higher consciousness. If someone is physically mentally impaired, his pure consciousness is not affected, and after death his ability to perceive and use logic will not be influenced by his physical disability.
529  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Extremely quiet when out on: March 28, 2012, 04:01:17
I think the reason is that we focus on sight so much, that we don't pay attention to the sounds. But, I was just thinking about that the other day. Most of my OBEs are indeed quiet. It is different though, when I am communicating with entities, then I can hear them talk  grin LOL. But I remember one time, I got out, opened my bedroom door to go into the living room and WOW...there was a big party in my house. I was hearing music type of tango, people were dancing and drinking and I remember there were alien looking creatures at the party as well as humans. I remember there was an asian couple doing the tango. I was totally taken aback ha ha. But, yeah that time I did hear music. But my next mission will be to request to hear music and not just any music, but something different that we here haven't heard yet. That would be interesting.
Thanks for brining that up Army! There are always new things to explore smiley
530  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / I saw my dad on: March 25, 2012, 22:48:55
I thought I would wait a little until I post another OBE from my journal, but I decided to cheer up the forum with a positive experience and drive the thoughts of fear and demons away for a while Smiley

This OBE happened in May 2006, about a month after I lost my father to cancer. This was the hardest time of my life and to this day the pain still remains, but accompanied by comfort and understanding.

"Finally I got out this morning after few weeks of heavy emotional blockages not letting me.
I usually wake up every morning around 6 am, no matter what time I go to bed at night. After I open my eyes, I get wide-awake instantly. But this morning I woke up, I looked at the clock and it was 6.30am. For some reason my eyes felt heavy and my mind was extremely tired. I though to myself  “I can`t wake up, I need to sleep”. So, I turned to my favorite position and I was drifting back to sleep, when I heard a voice in my head saying “It`s time”. I knew instantly what that meant and I raised the thoughts of being out of body. As I was drifting rapidly into unconsciousness, I was repeating “I am out of body” and initiated a swaying motion from side to side. The effect was immediate and the vibes came quickly. I got out and I went into the living room. I don`t know why, but I decided to wait there for my father. After several seconds of silence, I started calling him” daddy, daddy”. I expected him to appear out of a thin air, but instead I saw through the window that he was coming from outside. He opened the front door and he entered the living room. He was not alone. There was a little girl walking next to him. I have never seen her before. She was smiling and she sat quietly on the couch. I threw myself into my dad`s arms and we hugged. I felt so much love and happiness radiating from him. I felt overwhelmed, because I was able to hold him again and actually be with him consciously. It was amazing. Then, I asked him “ Are you ok dad ?”  He smiled and said “ Sweetie, you don`t have to worry about me, tell you mom to stop crying, because there is no reason. You will understand one day.”  I noticed that he looked the way when he was around 30 years old. Thick, lengthy hair, nicely shaped muscles. Then I turned my attention to the girl, who was still sitting on the couch. My dad understood that I was wondering who she was and before I asked anything, he said “ This is one of my guides. They are showing me things. They can take any form they want and because at the moment I am thinking about the time you girls ( me and my sister) were little and how happy we were then, I really missed those times. So, Coila (the guide) took a form of a little girl, so I can feel happy” She actually looked like my sister, when she was little. Same long straight dark hair with bangs and big green eyes. Then I turned to my dad and hugged him again. At this moment I was back to my body.   
I am so happy now, to find him in spiritual progress. He has already realized many things and felt quite comfortable in the new environment. I still have so much to talk to him, but those OBEs don`t last as long as I wish. Oh, well at least I got to hold him in my arms again, which is priceless, considering the main belief that death separates you forever from your loved ones. Obviously this is not the case, and this meeting with my father was more real than any events I have had in this world. "

531  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: My progress so far (or lack of) on: March 25, 2012, 16:42:57
Insomnia could be a problem though. Perhaps you can try a different technique, that doesn't require that much tension. First, let me suggest the book "Adventures beyond the body" by William Buhlman. His techniques actually brought me great success with AP. Before that I was just trying wrong things, doing them at the wrong time.
So, you can try visualization technique, or my favorite and most effective motion technique. Both are very enjoyable and when done while falling asleep, will promote peacefulness and calmness, so that may help you with your insomnia. You can pick any place you would like and mentally transport yourself there. Start observing everything around you, try to even smell the air. Touch objects, feel their texture with your fingertips. Don't think of yourself laying in bed anymore, feel yourself being there and moving, as real as possible. Imagine yourself running or flying there with great speed. I used to imagine that I was making those high jumps from roof to roof. The motion will provoke strong vibrations, when you fall asleep. Don't tense your mind though, if you can't achieve this on the first attempt. And most importantly, do this technique while you are falling asleep. No matter how long that may take, keep picturing yourself there. You may even imagine that you are laying and getting ready to fall asleep, but there, at that place. Let these thoughts be your last conscious ones. I can't stress enough how important this key element is for having regular OBEs.

What you have experienced was an AP. Maybe a guide helped you and pulled you out. At moments like this, take immediate control and start giving commands like "I am in Paris" or wherever you want to go. It is your thoughts that navigate the experience. Remember that!

Good Luck!
532  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: My progress so far (or lack of) on: March 25, 2012, 16:18:48
what time of the day do you do this technique?
533  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Trying to lose weight on: March 24, 2012, 16:34:12
Yes, I have a meditation technique for weight control. I wrote a book about meditation with various techniques and I did write about weight as well. Here it is:

   Weight Control Meditation
The best time to perform this technique is the morning, before you start you daily food intake. It helps eliminate strong cravings and creates an urge for healthy choices. It promotes respect to your physical body and sense of responsibility to keep it safe and free of harmful substances.
Get into a comfortable position (you may practice this technique immediately upon awakening while still in bed) and relax your mind. Take a deep breath and hold to the count of four. Exhale and repeat four times. As your body is fully relaxed, move your focus on your stomach looking it from the inside. Picture it as big as your both fists put together. Imagine a red light filling up your empty stomach.
Note: There are neurons all over our bodies constantly communicating with our brain and transforming information of all the occurring processes. When our stomach gets full we stop eating as a result of these passing signals. By starting this technique in the morning, we will start filling up our stomach with energy light and trigger the neurons to start communicating with the brain, suggesting partial fullness. In this case there will be an instant portions reduction throughout the day. But this won’t be the only achievement. Reducing portions alone will not provide health and well-being if the quality of food is poor. Therefore during session, we will teach the brain to start craving high nutritional foods as well.
Now, picture the tiny neurons lit up and start pulsing signals up to your brain providing information of partial fullness. Observe the red light start moving slowly around your stomach, feel it slowly magnetizing, wanting to attract something else. That something is a balancing color - green. However, the green will manifest, when we physically start eating. The green energy contains of healthy foods and all other dangerous substances become foreign to your system. Your brain is excited only to allow certain food intakes. All others become rejected and undesirable.
When imagining your green light around your body, feel an urge to prepare to intake the most nutritional substances available. Get excited about it and even plan your meals for the day. Imagine your body’s bliss after you supply it with this magical fuel and help ease all systems, organs and cells, let them repair and produce a reward resulting in high energy levels, clarity, excitement, radiance, smooth skin, toned body and overall confidence and inner strength. See yourself already at the state you find most perfect. With each and every day of practice and essential elements supplying the body, soon you will start seeing your very transformation.
Every time you feel like your cravings are getting out of hand, stop for a moment and visualize the red light filling up your stomach and sending signals of satisfaction and content.
Upon completing the technique, breakfast must follow, for we should never starve ourselves and let ourselves go without food for more than 4 hrs. Remember, that your body goes on a mode of starvation; it will store everything from the next meal that you have, triggered by a self preservation reflex. That’s why breakfast is particularly important, since your body goes without food at least for 8 to 10 hrs during the night. If you add another 4 hrs until lunch, there is the mode of starvation already occurring within your system.
Let your lunch be the highest calories intake meal of the day. Have a snack in the afternoon and a light dinner at least 3 hrs before bed time.
Avoid heavy meals before bed, because at night your body performs other functions such as toxins removal, cells repairing, etc. If we throw an additional task of heavy digestion during the night, this will become the body’s first priority and all other functions will be delayed. This is how some people wake up drowsy, with low energy levels, even headaches. It is because the body did not have a chance to regenerate. The late and heavy supper is the reason for most of the above symptoms. The first two weeks of eating habits change is usually difficult, but once it is adjusted, no further suffering will occur.
Here are some suggestions for healthy food choices:
Breakfast: green tea, oatmeal, fruit salad, yogurt, omega 3 cereals with coconut or almond milk, omelet with garden vegetables, whole wheat toast
Lunch: chicken, fish, red meat(small portion), quinoa, brown rice, tomatoes, peppers, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, fresh mozzarella cheese, asparagus, onions, mushrooms, book choi, lettuce, kale, spinach, all green leafy veggies
Snack: All fruits, yogurt, nuts, seeds
Dinner: salads (low calorie dressing), smoothies, small meals (try to avoid meat four nights per week. Go vegetarian at least one day per week)
Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated throughout the day. This is the fastest way to eliminate toxins and reduce body fat. Keep balanced meals. Try to intake foods of all groups throughout the week in small portions.
534  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Apparently AP is dangerous and can kill you on: March 23, 2012, 00:26:11
I have lots of friends from all over the world from different forums, who AP and so far I have not heard reports of harm, possessions, heart conditions, and no one has died yet. I have OBEs on a regular basis, maybe twice per week and after an OBE I usually feel more energized and clear minded.
Some people think that to OBE is to literally go away from your body, leaving it spiritless and dead like. While we are still alive, we are able to transfer or tune in only a portion of our consciousness to the astral worlds.
535  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: 12 Months & still no luck! :( on: March 22, 2012, 05:56:45
Trying to have a OBE while awake or in a meditative state is difficult. It takes a lot of mental discipline to achieve. I do it twice a day and have been for months. There is a lot of other people here that do it as well. You just have to learn how to let the physical focus go to achieve it. That is way easier to say than it is to do!  smiley

Well, I like to do it the easy way  wink lol
536  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / My experiences in Sedona and related OBEs on: March 22, 2012, 02:13:25
Hi guys, these experiences are from my trip to Arizona in Sep 2011

I wanted to share some amazing experiences I had during my trips to the Grand Canyon and Sedona. For those of you who have never been to neither of these places, I strongly suggest to put it on your list for “things to do before I die”  Seriously the Grand Canyon is the most breath taking sight I have ever seen in my life! From one end of the horizon to the other, you can see and sense the entire earth’s history from millions of years ago to this day. The gigantic rock formations stretching for hundreds of miles in distance and depth, pull you into its vastness and you can’t even comprehend its size and magnificence. I have seen videos and photos before, but you just can’t gain a real perception of the spirit of this place. When you are there you can feel a great presence, which I can’t really explain. There is stillness, silence, calmness, sense of letting go, greater understanding, etc.
From the top, the Colorado River was barely noticeable. Then we hiked down for about 3 hrs, and as we were getting lower and lower, the walls of the rocks were growing bigger and scarier lol. What an experience!

Next stop was Sedona, which is about 40 min away. Now, there I had a bigger spiritual adventure. For those of you who are not familiar, Sedona has many rock formations, some of which are known to be energy vortexes. Well, I wasn’t sure if the whole energy thing was real, because companies would do anything to attract tourists. However, from personal experience and these of my friends ( some of them were highly skeptical and were not pre influencing their minds to feel the energy) we concluded that these places were charged with energy.
There are four vortexes in Sedona. First we went to the Airport Rock. When we started hiking towards the exact spot shown on the map, we felt the tips of our fingers pulsating. With every step, the tingling sensation was spreading through our hands and traveling up our arms. Luckily there were no people around. So we sat quietly and meditated for a few minutes. I put my hands on the rocks and felt the energy passing through my core. I just focused on the sensation and imagined myself becoming charged. We were literally sitting on the edge of a large rock formation, and all of us felt like we wanted to jump off that cliff, which was pretty high.
The silence there was very “heavy”. I don’t know how to explain. The interesting thing is that the next day on the way home, my friend wanted a rock from there, so we stopped by and he asked me to hike and get him a small rock, while he was waiting in the car, because we didn’t want to pay another parking ticket. So, it was very early in the morning and there were no people around. The vortex spot was way up on the rocks, far from the parking. And while I was climbing alone, I felt like the time stopped. It felt so weird at that place alone, but I liked it.
This was the first time I felt actual energy serge throughout my body in waking life. It was absolutely amazing. But the curious thing is that the other three locations we visited, none of us felt anything. Even the famous Bell Rock, which is supposed to be very powerful. I think it’s because we got so charged at the Airport Rock, that our bodies had the same frequency as the vortexes and we could not feel it at the other places. Nevertheless, we had great experiences in Sedona and the views from everywhere in town are absolutely amazing.
Places like this really affect one’s spiritual perspective.

What’s curious is that I collected some rocks from the vortexes and few days after we returned I put one of them under my pillow and I don’t know if it was just me premeditating my mind, but I started feeling that tingling sensation in my fingers again. That night I had a long OBE. During the night I turned on my other side and as was dosing off, I heard a loud purring noise above my head and I instantly knew that these were my kittens. Sadly we had to put them down few weeks before, because one infected the other with FIP ( a fatal cats disease) and I was absolutely devastated. So, I knew it was them, but I could not open my eyes and I was paralyzed. So, I gave a command I’m out of my body and I tuned to the other frequency. I opened my eyes and I saw both of them next to me. Oh, I was sooooo happy to pet them and cuddle them. Such sweet kittens! Then I ended up at home in my country and saw my sister. We were sitting at a restaurant and I said that I wanted to order some chocolate cake, because in real life I was on a diet and I could not have any. So they brought us a huge slice and we both started eating. OMG, I have to tell you guys, that taste in the astral is so much more enhanced. That thing was so delicious, that I want to go back for more lol. Then I was telling her that we were out in the astral and to convince her, I grabbed her waist and we both flew few feet off the ground. Then I told her, “now, you try flying by yourself” and she flew off and disappeared in the sky.
After that I was walking by myself somewhere and I was thinking about my physical body, but I didn’t seem to loose control and snap back. So I thought about it and I thought about it and I said to my self that I must be dead, since I am not returning. But for some reason that thought did not bother me at all. In fact I felt liberated somehow. Eventually I woke up!

The next day I was talking to my sister and as I was telling her that in my OBE I found her, she interrupted me and started telling me that during my exact time of OBE, she was taking an afternoon nap (time difference) and she was dreaming that she was flying. (OMG, that was the first time another person involved in my OBEs have recalled an exact experience. Truly amazing.) Then I continued telling her that in fact I was showing her how to fly and sent her off on her own. She could not believe it!!!!!
537  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: 12 Months & still no luck! :( on: March 21, 2012, 23:26:13
You need to do a technique while falling asleep, not just try to keep your mind awake. It won't work. Try my technique and pretend that your bed is a swing. Then transport yourself mentally some place else. Start visualizing the surroundings and at the same time sway yourself from side to side. Feel the motion as you are falling asleep and let that be you very last conscious thought. It may not work with your first attempt. For me it took about two weeks, but you have to be consistent with the same technique every night.

P.S trying to OBE while awake, even in a meditative state does not work. I followed that exact technique 10 years ago, because Robert Monroe's book was the only one I had on the subject at the time and it didn't help me at all to achieve anything.
538  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I think I need help on: March 21, 2012, 01:13:41
@lightbeam can you leave your body at will
?

Most of the time, but not 100%. And it can't happen while I am awake, not even from a meditative state. Many people do loads of meditation during the day to achieve OBE, but there is a very low chance of successes. I do my techniques strictly while falling asleep and I keep it going till my very last conscious thought. Of course when I am tired and just want to pass out and not think at all, most of the time I don't OBE. I have a 90% successful rate though, if I wake up briefly during the night, let's say 3 am. Then I make the effort to not pass out ride away and wake myself up a little. Then I start mentally swaying, pretending that my bed is a swing and within few minutes upon falling back to sleep I am shaken by the vibes.
539  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I think I need help on: March 21, 2012, 00:25:34
It's true that when you focus on something for a while, you become attuned with it. Same thing applies to dreaming, AP, psychic abilities, etc.
My suggestion is to research as much as you can about OBE, so when you experience one you will know what is most likely to be expected. It is not a straightforward experience and it differs from person to person, because there are many factors such as beliefs, fears, emotional state, etc. Most important that you should know is that you can't be physically harmed while OBEing, you can dissolve any fear in different forms that you may encounter, and be excited for the possibility to explore places that are interesting, maybe different in nature, meet other entities, try to ask questions and communicate. Do not be afraid of the unknown. Many new people are, including me 10 years ago, but that fades away with experience.

If you are serious about it, pick a technique and stick with practicing every night before bed, or if you briefly wake up in the middle of the night. do it for at least three weeks and you will start experiencing strong "symptoms" of your energy frequency being raised, and eventually, you will achieve a conscious exit.
My favorite technique is the "motion technique". Very easy and enjoyable to practice. Choose a favorite place of yours and imagine that you are laying in a hammock, swing, or a boat. While falling asleep try to feel the motion and the swaying sensation from side to side, imagining at the same time your surroundings. The motion usually gives me strong vibes, when my body completely falls asleep and they wake my consciousness.

Good luck!
540  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Fictional Worlds Exist on: March 18, 2012, 22:24:43
@ Svetlio - Priatno mi e da se zapoznaem, maria!
@Warlexx -The power of the Bulgarians… he he
@ StillWater - Very wise words indeed, very wise. That’s exactly how I view the multidimensional universe. This magnificent infinity has no boundaries and limitations.

I think it’s just the other way around Svetlio. The far you get from the RTZ and your immediate surroundings, you experience a higher vibratory rate, encounters and worlds of different nature, you get to communicate with guides and higher beings, etc, the list is endless. I don’t agree that the farther you go you drift into a lucidity and thus you think that what you experience is more like an illusion and fantasy type. My OBE did not turn into a dream that I am certain of, because that whole time I was on high alert and trying to keep my focus, so I don’t snap back into my body. I did’t wake up the next morning, returned in my body right after the OBE and I remained paralyzed for few more minutes, still experiencing vibrations, but I was too excited to attempt to go back.

Lets talk about fantasy lands for a moment! Think about it, we here in this reality are very limited, being covered in physical matter vehicles. However, our spirits aren’t and through certain doorways such as sixth sense, imagination, etc, our consciousness is able to get a glimpse of other worlds which we can’t physically perceive. But most people tend to think that where our imagination leads us is all illusion, made up worlds and stories. Well guess what, everything that was ever created even our physical universe and the starts, was once a thought. A thought from a great power, which many call it the Creator. As parts of the Creator, we too possess the same ability, maybe not is such a magnitude, but in a smaller scale, yes. There are endless numbers of spirits that live in infinite number of realities, some physical, some non physical. Could it be that our world here is an illusion and the others real? If we compare the life span of our galaxy, physical lives and bodies, to the immortality of our spirits and the infinity of the non physical universe, which one could be perceived as a temporary and illusionary, sort of a set up scenario to be experienced briefly? Think about it!

I have experienced my surroundings and the RTS hundreds of times and I have not learned much from it. The further I went, the more enlightened I became. The richness of the high frequency worlds can’t really be described and the expansion of my knowledge can’t be comprehended by someone who has never had these experiences. I would suggest that you shake off your fears and do some real travels. Some destinations you may create to enjoy whatever you like, but they are not an illusion. Why some people tend to think that the non physical energy is NOT REAL? There are much different laws there that we do not fully understand.
I have created my own personal world which I call “The Rainy Light” and when I go there, it is my sanctuary. I can touch things, smell the air, feel the grass under my feet. Why it wouldn’t be real?

Now about Robert Bruce and his experiences with negs, all I can say is that had many subconscious fears and he manifested most of them in the astral, perceiving them as a negative entities. Now, I do believe that there are many spirits with bad intensions that may want to scare you, or interact with you, but again, strength and positive energy doesn’t allow the opposite to exist in the same vicinity. That’s why I don’t like sticking around the RTZ and physical reality, because most trapped spirits reside there. The higher and farther you go, the more advanced, spirits and worlds you encounter.

I do like to read literature and input from established authors, but I always follow my own instincts and logic. In my hundreds of OBEs, so far I have experienced only few scary moments, but they were created by me.

541  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Fictional Worlds Exist on: March 18, 2012, 06:51:56
Don't you love OBEs like that Army? That means you were observing the physical world, or at least the closest level.
I had a validation like that, when I OBEed and visited my house in my country. When I was there I saw that the bed covers were bright red, and I thought oh, it's because I am observing an alternate reality or my mind is making the covers red. However, few days later, when I talked to my mom on skype, the first thing I noticed on the background were the two corner beds all in red LOL. I almost couldn't believe it!
542  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Fictional Worlds Exist on: March 18, 2012, 06:28:04
I don't even believe the astral plane even exists except in your mind. I have never experienced astral consciousness.

Just out of curiosity, if you don't believe that the astral world exist and by extend anything beyond the physical dimension exists, then why are you practicing OBE techniques? Do you think that your thoughts are generated by your brain, or by a consciousness that it is not of physical matter?

I am sorry, if I am asking too many questions, but I am new here and I don't know the members that well yet. I am just trying to help, because I do have a good number of conscious OBE experiences and most of them felt even clearer and more vibrant, than the physical reality itself. My energy field simply does not allow negative entities, because positive energy free of fear is always stronger than a negative one.
543  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Fictional Worlds Exist on: March 18, 2012, 02:44:58
Todd, if you are so afraid to explore the astral worlds, what are you going to do when you physically die? Stick around your house and become another trapped spirit? There is so much more out there. We should never be afraid. That's all I can say, otherwise, we will never progress.
544  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Fictional Worlds Exist on: March 18, 2012, 01:41:54
Svetlio, nedei taka be moito momche ha ha.
No, I am not offended at all. I understand what you mean Svetlio. But I have trained myself to the point where I can have an OBE at will. My energy is extremely strong and I can vividly remember every little detail, conversation with different spirits, beings, etc.and I write them down the next morning. Usually I don't let my mind create things. O always ask to experience stable realities where already many entities reside in. I have experienced everything, from fear created monsters to assisting lost spirits.
Whether you chose to believe it, or not, I won't get offended. For my own excitement and thrill, I know that I have experienced them and I will continue posting occasionally the most interesting APs I have has so far.
545  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Fictional Worlds Exist on: March 17, 2012, 21:59:48
Hi everyone, I just discovered this forum and I am glad that it is very active. I will share with you some of my most exciting OBEs from my journal and of course new ones. I hope you enjoy them!

Note! This OBE is from my journal. It occurred two years ago, few weeks after I watched Narnia -Prince Caspian

It started around 3:00 am, I woke up briefly and after 15 minutes as I was falling back to sleep, I started hearing clattering noises. I thought, who could be in the kitchen at this hour? Few moments later I realized... ahhh, these are the vibes, I am about to separate. Instantly I opened my ayes and I saw that I was lying in the same position as in my physical bed, but I was in a larger room with a big window overlooking a beach area. I got up and I said OK, I am out, lets see where I am. I looked through the huge window and I saw that I was in some sort of modern city. It was around sunset. I could see the millions of lights coming from the tall buildings. I flew through the window and was up in the air observing the city and the surroundings. It was so exciting! Then, as I turned my attention towards the beach, I spotted a castle. It was a little unusual though, the castle looked in real size, but at the same time the portion of the beach I was looking at was much smaller. It was like an optical illusion sort of thing. I flew towards the castle and as I was approaching, it started shrinking. By the time I landed, there was nothing there, just piles of sand. I was trying to find an explanation of the disappearance and suddenly I heard a voice behind me. "Let me take you there". I turned around I who do you think was standing next to me? PRINCE CASPIAN.... ha ha. I fell silent for a moment staring at him. Finally I said OMG you are real, and I attempted to start laughing (honestly, I don't know why I wanted to laugh) then he gave me the look like he did not understand what was so amusing.
Anyway he grabbed my hand and we flew toward a tall building. We ended up on the top floor in a big room. He opened the window and said "Now we jump" We did, but the jump lasted only one second and we were.... guess where... In Narnia ... OMG I could not believe it. I looked at him and he said "See, it does exist!" At this point my awareness started becoming more focused and the level of my excitement flew off the charts. I knew that if I held my attention on the fact that I was out of my body, I might snap back too soon. I exhaled, relaxed and focused my attention on my companion. I was determined to ask him questions and better understand the nature of the fictional worlds realities. I said to him "Lets sit for a moment, we need to talk". And so we did.

So, as we did the jump we ended up in that same castle which I have spotted earlier on the beach. We sat down on a beautiful white wooden bench on a terrace overlooking a large yard. I looked at him and smiled, because my first question was kind of silly, but that` s what first popped into my head:
Me: Now, tell me Caspian, is that your real look....because you know the actor who plays Prince Caspian in our movie, appears to look exactly like you.... or you look like him...Huh
C: Oh, I appeared to you like this because otherwise you would not have recognized who I was and your experience would have been distorted. I do look different, but there is no point of changing my appearance now. It is better for your comprehension.
Me: Is Narnia a physical place?
C: It does exist in a physicalť reality as you call it, although your understanding of realities are highly distorted. Now we are observing the energy portion of it. I am not in my physical form either, nor are you. You may remember when you return or you may not, as I may remember or I may not.
Me: So, you are basically learning the same way we are?
C: Yes, at lest while we are physically oriented, but in our world there are many more channels opened than in yours.
Me: What do you mean?
C: Things of different nature co-exist, several races of beings live together and we are able to visit other worlds physically as well.
Me: The story about your world, is it true?
C: Not entirely, though your author was able to observe this particular reality for quite a while.
Me: Do you mean consciously?
C: Some of our highs, on purpose chose to reveal parts of our history to stay connected to other worlds. There is great energy that sometimes gets established. This can give great support if something should happen.
Me: What do you mean by " highs" and what it is that could happen. Is it something bad?
C: I don`t know if you could understand at this time?
Me: Oh, I feel a little offended, but if you do not wish to tell me that would be fine.
He smiled - C: Our highs are the wisest in your terms beings. There are conflicts in our world just like there are in yours.
Me: Do you know about our world?
C: My physical self does not know much. It is limited in many ways, but we know more than you do about other worlds. I saw your radiance when you were trying to find the castle. I have met many other beings from your world.
Me: Will I meet with you again?
C: There are no boundaries here, you know how to find your way now.
Me: But what about entering your world with my physical body and meeting wit your physical self. Is that possible?
C: I would say Yes, but there are many closed doors where you are.
Me: But the doors do exist?
C: Yes, they were opened at certain parts of your time. But it is not impossible, that's all I can say to you.
At that moment I felt a strong pulling sensation and I was snapped back. I opened my eyes and It was 4 am. I could not go back to sleep. That was maybe my most exciting OBE so far.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22]