The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 22, 2017, 09:17:23

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22
76  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: judgeung by the physical vessel on: September 27, 2016, 03:58:41
Why exactly are you treating this as some form of role play character is that how you look at life as role play character?

Yes, absolutely. For learning purposes, systems like ours are created with limitations on purpose.
77  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: judgeung by the physical vessel on: September 26, 2016, 22:34:26
The age of all spirits is infinite. You cant calculate incarnation age by the physical law of time and space, because we exist simultaneously everywhere as all the possible characters, in many realities, in many time periods. The reason some people may seem more advanced than others is because for this particular character they have chosen certain skills and abilities, while others have chosen to experience limitations. Some children may appear to be geniuses. The reasons for this is that they kept the connection with another character that had these skills, or because their brains have different wiring that allows much bigger learning capacity. But that doesn't mean they are older souls than people who work as street cleaners for example. I would still not let a 5 year old drive a car, because as physical characters you still need to learn the specifics of this environment before you are let to do certain things.
78  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Satan on: September 26, 2016, 07:19:35

People who have a desperate need to hate will fabricate a little doll they call religion and stick pins in it all day long.

I emanate only love, Robert, only love.... In order to save the world, I must apply tough love   wink  Come to the light  LOL evil
79  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Satan on: September 26, 2016, 06:56:07

What is written in the Bible is written in Hebrew, translated into Greek, re-translated into Latin, re-re-translated into umpteen vernacular languages... and it is open to all kinds of 'interpretations' and routinely is....
?

Then the bible should be dismissed all together because everyone is interpreting it according to their own beliefs anyway. We all interpret life the way we want, so religion does not make sense to exist at all, unless the organization itself wants to hold on to the money, power and control. I'll leave this discussion here, as I do not wish to turn this into one endless argument.
80  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Satan on: September 26, 2016, 06:33:43

You made an observation about the "Church" and how it created the idea of "Satan" as a fear mechanism to control people. I asked you to clarify "Church" and you went off all cockeyed from that point on. If you would please... what "church" were you referring to?

If we tell you that we believe Lumaza's observation applies to any church and religion that accepts and preaches from the Bible and any other texts that speak about Satan and the devil, will you let us believe that and not try to convince us other way. What's written in the bible is black and white. I don't think it can be interpreted any differently.  We understand your beliefs and all of us here are entitled to our own views. We express them here, but we cant let a discussion to turn into an argument. Because as I said, no one can convince me otherwise, nor can i convince you to accept my beliefs.
81  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Satan on: September 25, 2016, 18:42:12
Why do you think it's a he? lol

Whoever beliefs the above, may experience it in any reality. Those who don't, will not.
82  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Sending/Receiving on: September 20, 2016, 07:58:15
I like all the replies. Basically this is a learning system and certain challenges need to be set up and created by the so called bad guys. Someone needs to take these roles. It's all about experience from many perspectives. Therefore, we exist in so many levels and realities as so many different characters. If in this reality if you are a good guy and someone is a bad guy, in another reality your roles may be reversed.
83  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Ap technique you enjoy on: September 10, 2016, 19:07:24
I often imagine that I am at the vacation spot where I went with my family every year when I was a child. I know it well and I walk around, touch stuff, look at the scenery, ride a boat at a high speed. This place is connected with many good memories and this hold my attention because I recall the excitement when we were there.
84  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Masculine Energy on: September 05, 2016, 22:21:58
PlasmaAstralProjection link=topic=46785.msg363860#msg363860 date=1473109229]
 but that doesn't mean that were gender neutral.

No one said that, Plasma. Of course there are differences and I would not like to see my man with make up lol, but you were saying that men should not cry in front of women. What I was telling you was that women are attracted to men that show emotions, because that shows women that their partners care, they can feel other's pain and if any situation arises they will help because they care. That's all I'm saying. Now, I wont like men who cry for no resin, for example because their boss is being mean to them. Not like that. But my heart will melt if on a first date my guy drops a few tears during a sad movie.
85  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Masculine Energy on: September 05, 2016, 21:13:44
Plasma, I find it very attractive and comforting when men cry when there is a reason. That shows me that they care and have empathy. Women are not attracted to cold, heartless men that act all macho. At least not for a long term relationship. Men are no longer required to hunt for food or build houses with their bare hands, therefore they need to share some responsibilities like housekeeping, cooking child care, etc. That's what women are attracted to when they choose their life partners. They like communication and emotional connection. I like to see moisture in a man's eyes when he tells me he loves me.
86  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Visualization and confirmation experience on: September 04, 2016, 22:15:33
We are not entirely in our bodies. To think that we are in this body like something in a shell is a very wrong perception. We exist simultaneously in many dimensions and can send parts of our energy with a single thought anywhere we think of, even if we cant perceive it while oriented in this reality. Think of our physical senses while awake like a veil all around you. While they are activated (=awake in this reality) you can only see yourself as being in this vicinity. But when your senses are deactivated (body asleep), the veil vanishes and you can see that you actually are not where you thought you were.
87  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Masculine Energy on: September 04, 2016, 08:01:54
Energy can be turned into any form, shape, emotion,experience, etc according to the creator's desires, beliefs, intentions. All of us are creators and if you desire to enhance your masculinity (spiritually, physically, etc), then nothing is stopping you. You can turn energy into anything you focus on. After all, besides being connected to the pure source as a point of consciousness in the highest realm, we do experience various characters in various realities. When we are oriented to a certain character we assume the roles that are established in that reality. Nothing wrong with that. The purpose is experience and learning.
88  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Becoming profoundly content with ones self on: September 03, 2016, 05:10:30

Being content not that you have done your best but that your best is yet to come?

Take away my memories and all my perceptions and you might possibly leave in a perfect state of bliss.

I like that, Nameless! This is another way to look at it. For example I feel content in  a way that I think I have found most answers and I understand the basic laws and reasons behind our existence and the multiverse. That gives me great comfort. I can travel beyond with all my awareness and although I have been doing this for 15 year, every time it feels like mind blowing. I love how the excitement never goes away. At this point with my knowledge, I feel that I am content but I am going to have fun and keep experiencing what makes me happy. I also think that my desire to explore new worlds will never diminish, but I dont feel unsatisfied, on the contrary, the thought of discovering more and more new things gives me tremendous joy. This very feeling is what I call to be content. So, it is a matter of perception.
89  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Becoming profoundly content with ones self on: September 03, 2016, 04:51:38
Just do what makes you happy. Forget all these philosophies. You cant force to become content if your heart desires exploration and further achievements. Follow your heart Smiley Those who have no desires to do anything will do just so. And yes, be thankful of the opportunities given to learn in this controlled environment.  I no longer feel trapped here because I have found a way to break the barrier. I do not feel out of place although I understand just how limiting this reality is, however, there is always so much to lean and experience no matter where you are.
90  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: About Prayer on: August 29, 2016, 05:09:47
That was really cool LightBeam and that is exactly how prayer is. It is just opening to what we need at the time. At the time you needed relatives and confidants to help and they did. I also recently had a similar event. A family member attempted suicide. I knew they were going to do it and also knew there was nothing I could do to stop it. I 'prayed' to family asking them to intervene and be with this family member. Immediately I felt the full force of family members from the other side (some I didn't even know). They flooded me with images so I could see them and know they had heard and were on it. The one attempting suicide did not succeed and the fact that he survived defies common logic as the car was destroyed. They told me (much later) that no matter how hard they pushed the accelerator they simply could not force it down all the way. Surprisingly the car's airbags had worked. It was an old car and the air bags had not been replaced correctly, they should not have worked at all. So that day my prayer went to family. Hugs! And I am happy your experience turned out just fine too.

Wow, that was some miracle, Nameless! I'm so glad everything worked out for the best. If we accept the so called "supernatural" occurrences as normal, we will eliminate that physical law belief barrier and our connection to everything else that we think is so far away will become stronger.
91  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: About Prayer on: August 29, 2016, 04:16:36
Praying to external sources (gods, goddesses, saints, guides, deceased relatives, etc), meditation, positive thinking, imagining yourself that you already have what you want, etc, all the above are tools to intensify your beliefs. The beliefs are the very force that manipulates the energy and transforms it into perceivable various events. From a higher perspective, when we understand that we are parts of All That Is (this is my understanding of God), then we have no restrictions of using as much energy as we need just by believing we can, and crate whatever we need ourselves. Now, on the other hand we all (entities we perceive as gods, spirits, and all the above I listed) interact in many levels all the time, and we help each other in many ways. So, if I ask my deceased relatives for help in difficult situations, I believe that they will assist me they best they can). And I have experienced this and received results. Here is one example. One of my aunts was going to cause a huge chaos in my family with her ruthless nature. We knew what was coming as she warned us. I was beyond stressed out and afraid. I called my dad and my grandfather for help to send some common sense to my aunt and prevent this from happening. A few minutes later I went to the kitchen and started putting the clean dishes away. Now, I rarely drop or break anything, but at that moment I felt that someone swung my hand over the counter and one of the glasses fell into the floor and broke. It was weird though, because I watched my hand doing this motion without my involvement sort of in a slow motion. The moment it swept the glass off the counter and before hitting the floor, a thought popped into my head " Don't worry, we are here and we will help". In that instance I knew that my relatives were giving me a sign that I should believe they have heard me and they will help. They did this to let me know and have me stop worrying, because I felt like I was going to have a hart attack. The situation was that serious. And sure enough the next day the situation resolved in the best possible way. My aunt cried to my mom and now I have my cousins back and we all are in good terms. This was so unexpected and sort of like a miracle, knowing my aunt's personality. It was like she was a different person. So, I do believe that we all help each other no matter in what dimensions we reside. We are just a thought away from one another no matter where we are.
92  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Dream Journal on: August 29, 2016, 03:36:12
I also wonder if showing her the nut was the right thing to do as that is when I woke up.

Yes, definitely! You have revealed in a way what exactly is the task.
93  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Dream Journal on: August 29, 2016, 03:26:33
To me the symbolism here is that in order to find the seed (find answers, achieve accomplishments, etc), first the hard shell needs to be broken (a difficult task)
94  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Dream Journal on: August 29, 2016, 03:12:47
Interesting dream. Was the walnut with the shell, or just the edible part?
95  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Dream Journal on: August 22, 2016, 06:02:01
I've been fairly successful avoiding lucid dreams lately but that's only because they can physically wear a person out.

That might be due to your belief that one must spend energy in order to experience the NP. For me, it energizes me. I feel like I draw raw energy from there directly and I feel great the next day, not to mention the emotional excitement from whatever I experienced.

Your dream was very detailed and it showed progress for the participants. I'm glad you got to see your mom. My dad passed away 10 years ago, way too young and that was the most painful thing I had to go through. I thought the pain was almost unbearable. But then thanks to my ability I have been seeing him frequently during my APs. He is happy and he is watching over us. Experiences with deceased loved ones are always so special and emotional. I hope you get to meet her again during your adventures.
96  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: SP Music on: August 22, 2016, 05:38:08
Wow, that is awesome! Don't you just love it when it all comes together like that and makes perfect sense?

Absolutely! I love finding answers. That happens to all of us here in the physical of course. But when it happens in the NP, it truly feels like magic Smiley
97  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: questions that are about lucid dreaming and astral projection on: August 22, 2016, 05:33:55
Why no replies to my questions yet?I still need answers. sad

Bluefirephoenix gave you a great advice. Most experienced APers will tell you the same thing. Lean and experience for yourself, because there are as many different NP experiences as there are personalities. Why setting your beliefs through someone else's perspective. If someone tells you that yes, you can get possessed while out of body, how will you react? The basic rule in the NP is that you encounter your beliefs, fears, expectations, etc.
98  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: SP Music on: August 21, 2016, 08:04:21

Had you listened to that earlier in the evening LightBeam?

Thanks, EV! I'm glad you've had music NP experience as well. I love piano. I can play by ear a little bit.
The last I listened to that playlist was a few days ago. It was totally unexpected. Last night I watched the food channel before bed. I wish I went to one of the Diners, Drive Ins and Dives LOL. That reminds me, food wise, I've had several food NP experiences. The taste of food was enhanced like 1000 times. I love those experiences.
99  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / SP Music on: August 21, 2016, 06:19:02
Hi all,

I wanted to share something different that happened to me during sleep paralysis. I've always experienced static sounds, popping noises, voices, etc, but never music. Well, I woke up in the middle of the night a little before midnight, which is strange because I usually get SP around 3 or 4 AM. So, I must have slept for about an hour when I was awaken by loud music. I thought my neighbors were having a party, but then I realized that the music was in my head, so loud and vibrant. I realized I was in SP because I couldn't move, I knew I was laying on my side with my eyes closed. At this point I felt very awake and I felt my heart stating to beat faster because I've never heard music before during SP.  I said to myself, wow this is something new Smiley. The music started to diminish as I was waking myself up because of the excitement. Then I thought about being calm and I focused on increasing the music. It came back again strong. Below is the link of the song. I have it on my Ipod and I love it. It was different though from the way I hear it in the physical. I felt I was the listener, the player and the music itself. It was unbelievable.
In a few minutes visuals started to form and I saw my kitchen. Then I "teleported" myself into the scene and there I was standing in front of the sink. To my surprise I saw a few dirty dishes. For a moment I was surprised, because I never leave dirty dishes, but I knew that the astral duplicates could be different than the physical. I started washing them and a thought popped in my head. These dishes have been there for a long time forgotten. Another thought followed, about a project I wanted to start and I have been putting it off for a long time. In this instant I knew what the dirty dishes represented. It was a reminder that I needed to get serious about this project and start it. Then I woke up, got up to get some water and the clock was showing 11:52 PM. Now, I am excited to start my project and see where it leads me  smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhXY_k_6TwU
100  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: What do christians think about this stuff? on: August 19, 2016, 07:36:19
Your statements are contradicting. I am done with this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22