The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 22, 2020, 00:35:06

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39
76  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Comedies on: June 05, 2020, 01:45:43
I think laughter is one of the best medicine. We need more of it nowadays. Here is my top list of comedies. I really laughed out LOUD, not just small laughs here and there. I highly recommend them to release some of the tension from the world events. If you have any top lists, please post them here.

Movies
Borat (brutal humor at times, but I honestly have never laughed harder)
The Hot Chick
Dumb and Dumber 1
Anchorman
My Big Fat Greek Wedding (I can relate because my native culture is very similar to the Greeks, being neighbors and all)
The 40 Year Old Virgin

TV shows
The Big Bang Theory
Everybody Loves Raymond
Keeping Up Appearances (this is an old British show from the 90s)

77  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Celebrity party on: June 04, 2020, 07:28:35
Last week on my birthday I woke up from a very pleasant dream. Given the last month has been the month with the most dramatic dreams and APs ever, this was a pleasant surprise.
I was at a party with many people, all celebrities. All were dressed in tuxedos, red carpet dresses. I actually don't know what was I wearing, but there was a circle in the middle of the banquet room and I was standing in the middle of that circle. they were all looking at me. I was spinning to be able to see them all. Then they started giving me hugs. The three that gave me very warm hugs were Leo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt and Keanu Reeves LOL. I dont know what was that all about but when I woke up and even until this moment I can still feel their warmth and soft caring energy. Definitely one of my top dreams. Not that I worship celebrities or anything. If I was one I wouldn't want people to treat me differently. I think we are all equal. But nevertheless, the dream made me smile.
78  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: MIB quote on: May 29, 2020, 09:28:21
Hahaha I canít even If I tie a steak to my neck I canít get the dogs to plYa with me, and you got friends like that ? Tongue Smiley

haha, no don't think like that. Remember that our inner world (thoughts, emotions, beliefs) create our outer world, not the other way around. Since I was a child I have always believed that nothing is impossible. Although I grew up in a very small town in the middle of Eastern Europe and didn't go anywhere until my late teen years, my mind knew no borders. It stretched to the farthest places of the universe. I had big dreams, to explore and experience adventures. I didn't know when or how, I just knew that nothing was impossible. I guess these thoughts and desires eventually manifested a series of events that started in my early 20s and opened many doors and opportunities. Dont ever limit your beliefs of what is possible and what is not based on what you observe in this reality or your current circumstances. Always dream big and believe, no matter what. Our thoughts are like a projector with a tape. What we experience in our reality is the projection on the wall. Replace the tape with whatever you would like to see on that wall.
79  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: MIB quote on: May 29, 2020, 07:07:36
Good points both of you! By the way, I appear on one of the movies. But I cant tell you which scene. Don't want to reveal my identity.  grin But I had the privilege to visit the set with a friend of mine who worked in the production and they placed me in one of the scenes. I met Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones. 
80  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: She hath seen the light, my friends! on: May 29, 2020, 05:52:45
Great thinking! I personally believe that the happiest people in the world are the givers not the receivers. At least that applies to me.
81  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: She hath seen the light, my friends! on: May 29, 2020, 05:13:16
That's wonderful! Now she understands and you can have a buddy to discuss this is person. Something similar happened to me recently as well. My brother in law told me about his first spontaneous OBE. He knows about my ability and he was soooo excited telling me how he felt as he was sleeping that hi was lifting up and finding himself next to his bed. He then walked around the room totally aware. I told him to practice my visualization technique before falling asleep every night to see if he can get this on a regular basis. But yeah, it was totally unexpected and wonderful to talk to a family member about it.
82  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / MIB quote on: May 29, 2020, 04:39:53
Here is something fun to discuss. What do you all think about the following line from MIB (Men in Black)  in regards to letting everyone know currently kept secrets
"A person is smart. People are dumb..."

83  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Shapeshifter on: May 28, 2020, 04:43:02

So, in a way, as usual, my question was answered! I just needed to be "aware" of it!  smiley

Thank You for making your thread here Lightbeam!  smiley It answered some questions I was currently experiencing.

yep, many times we answer our own questions by analyzing things. Unfortunately, many people dont analyze, but think on the surface. It's like looking for something in the dark. But of course this too is a part of the test system we set for ourselves.
84  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Shapeshifter on: May 28, 2020, 03:05:08
Lumaza, yes, it can not be ignored forever. It will keep hitting us until it is realized and changes made.
As far as the importance of you knowing, I believe many of us serve as balancing agents on a higher level. Remember that the physical is a reflection of the higher levels, not the other way around. So, we are just not aware to what degree our thoughts and realizations(which act and create on these higher levels) impact the physical. We are not aware as we speak, but parts of our consciousness are out there creating on a mass level, maybe balancing things out, helping others, etc, all that on a higher level which manifests here in the physical. We dont need a big audience here, we work from there.

Nameless, it is very telling, and I think it comes down to tough love.
85  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Shapeshifter on: May 27, 2020, 18:55:31
Early this morning I briefly woke up but it was still dark outside so I decided to use the opportunity. Before I fell back asleep, I started imagining swaying from side to side and repeating, I am out of body. Then I let myself fall asleep and a lucid dream started. I was in a garden with many people walking around, sitting on benches, tables, etc. It was dark. I was observing the crowds. Then a little girl came to me and was holding in her hands a baby bird snowy owl. She said to me, look. Then the bird changed into a gray cat, then back into an owl. I said, OMG a shapeshifter! People started gathering to see this phenomenon, but many said this was not real. I couldn't believe they did not recognize the truth and were finding justifications to believe only what they WANTED to believe, regardless of the fact that they were observing it with their own eyes. I felt disappointed. Everyone dispersed and the owl now turned into a woman that looked very much like Dr. Weir from "Stargate Atlantis". I gained more awareness at this point and asked her "who are you". She said "something needed". Then I woke up.
86  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Coincidence?? on: May 26, 2020, 01:37:41
Feels like we are stepping back into the dark ages. "Coincidentally" , right before the pandemic hit, I had a stream of thoughts if you all recall on another thread what my book will be about. The dark ages plays a big part in it and I am writing it as we speak. I wanted to put things in perspective for nowadays humans and compare different timelines to make them appreciate what they have  and to show humanity's mass timeline lessons.
87  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Disturbing ET dream on: May 23, 2020, 05:54:38
That's a great ending, Lumaza! Eventually after some trial and error, things fall into place. But I am all for cutting the head of the snake.  evil You were given the task to oversee the system and sometimes to make difficult decisions for the greater good. And we all know that with great power comes great responsibility  grin

88  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: Back to Astral Island! on: May 21, 2020, 08:06:25
Same here, nowadays I only have strange dreams. I am sensing mass consciousness standing on a crossroad. I feel the masses' tension, what's next, what does the future hold, etc. Lots of questions and very few answers. I am trying to shake off this invading external stream of information, which is not mine, but somehow I feel responsible to help on a higher level to balance things out. I feel obligated to be in tune of what is happening and be a part of the "remediation force". If I don't,  I start feeling like I am abandoning my people (Earth). Definitely a very strange situation, totally qualifying as a difficult level of a game. It feels truly like we are in one.
89  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: How to become an exorcist without being a roman catholic on: May 19, 2020, 05:50:41
Agree with Nameless. In addition, if you can tune into the akashic records easy as you mentioned, this is your best source for answers.
90  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Disturbing ET dream on: May 17, 2020, 08:10:03

These Dreams seem to follow something similar to Szaxx's "Badland's" experience of the past. There always seems to be some kind of "Boss". Be it a Godfather, King, Overlord, etc. The main character of these experiences is always suppressing and torturing their peoples and domains.

What's interesting to me about the structure of human society for thousands of years to follow monarchy type of ruling. The masses blindly follow one person regardless of the decisions they make, regardless of suffering. Most kings and monarchs throughout history were ruthless, self righteous people, who were the least worthy of having the power to rule.

My streak of dreams also continue. Last night WHILE I was dreaming I said to my self , OMG here is another one that I have to post to the Pulse. I was on a ship in the middle of the ocean. Around me there were hundreds of ships, and they started sinking one by one. Some of them were catching fire, some of them were splitting in the middle. It was a pretty traumatic scene. I never gained full awareness, although I did say to myself that I have to post it to the Pulse when I wake up  and at that time I was aware of my past dreams and what we have been talking about here.

91  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: May 15, 2020, 08:33:48
I like the ending of this story, Nameless. Like lived happily ever after Smiley It seems to me that you have removed a major barrier that was an aspect of your journey for a long time. Perhaps that baries has been manifesting into some difficult circumstances in your life. You may notice some changes for the better now that this is disolved. I bet your overall happiness and sense of belonging will increase.

For me, I had a similar realization many years ago, after I started exploring the NP. I also struggled with where do I belong. I didnt like my small town and wanted to go to the big city. Then that city did not look cool enough and I wanted to move to the capital, then I wanted to move abroad, when I was a child I thought I dont belong to this Erath and I wanted the mothership to come and take me LOL, and so on. I was searching for a place which my heart to tell me is home. When I moved to the US, I started feeling extreme nostalgia to my home town. I realized how happy I was growing up there and I was missing the closeness of its people, although often accompanied by gossip, but I missed it so much. However, I didnt feel that I wanted to move back there. Then one day, I had my first full blown OBE. The more I was exploring freely the invisible worlds, the more I realized that I am a citizen of the multiverse and everywhere I go is my home. There is no one location that I should settle in, I "saw" the entire multiverse on the palm of my hand and I knew, it is all mine. It belongs to me, it is my home, all of it, including where currently I am physically . I felt like my spirit expanded and it filled in every nook and cranny of the multiverse, every timeline, every planet, every charachter, all that is. From that flood of intense thoughts that came to me that day, I never felt again lonely or out of place.  I stopped searching for "home". I realized that have always been home. I realized that the past is never lost. We can go back and relive the good memories (that happened several times during APs/incredible feeling), the present is most powerful, and the future could be anything we imagine.

92  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Disturbing ET dream on: May 15, 2020, 06:25:28
That's interesting, EV, that many of us are picking up on the collective energy state.
Nameless, your dream had a similar concept. People are playing without knowing the outcome of certain actions. They will either win or lose. But we know that winners of lotteries are far less than the losers.
93  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Disturbing ET dream on: May 10, 2020, 05:16:40
That's the feeling I have as well, Lumaza. It's the colective consiousness. More people will be struck and turned into ash.
94  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Disturbing ET dream on: May 08, 2020, 06:49:34
Last night I had an intense dream that did not turn out good. This was the first time dreaming about ETs in a negative way. So, I dont know what this was all about, but I dont take dreams too seriously, since they are highly symbolic. I hope not a negative premonition for the world.

It was evening time and I was sitting at a restraurant with other people who I dont recognize, but my dream charachter seemed to know them. We were sitting outside on the patio. I was looking at the sky and all of a sudden a moving light appeared. I thought "could this be a sattelite", but then it stopped, started getting brighter and brighter and it started moving down towards us. I yelled at everyone "look, UFO". When the ship got closer, it looked exactly like a minuature planet Saturn with the same ring, colors, etc. It was spinning above us and making a sonic like noises. I got really excited, but a few second later, it beamed a few people and they disapeared. Then the ship started shooting laser like beams, striking people, turning them to ash. Everyone was screaming, then colors of the surroundings disapeared, I just remember everything being covered in brownish red ash. I hid behind a tall wall and watched this horror event. I felt helpless, but most of all shocked of the ETs behavior. I was sad that they meant harm. Sort of like a feeling of betrayal. Then I woke up with a heavy heart.
95  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Pentagon acknowledges UFO on: May 01, 2020, 08:16:40
Yep, I saw that! I guess if the ETs want to contact, no government can stop them to land and get out of their ships. So, there is definitley more to why they havent done that. The possibilities are endless. We just have to wait and see what happens, if anything happens in our lifetime at all.
96  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Healing hands on: April 30, 2020, 17:42:14
Oh, no, I am sorry that happened, Lumaza! The blue color of the light is a match though. I hope things will improve with time! Thank you for letting me know!
97  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Pentagon acknowledges UFO on: April 29, 2020, 09:15:59
People certainly are waking up. I don't know but I suspect most people thought 'the awakening' would be something more on a spiritual level. Seems to be much more on a physical reality level though.

The thought/higher energy manifests itself at some point. What we are seeing now is a a manifestation of acuumulated energy of the masses. To me this is pretty obvious, lesson on a global scale, regardless of who here is in charge and what is the plot in this reality. To me this is a part of the bigger game that we all have agreen uponon on a higher level  to play.
98  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Pentagon acknowledges UFO on: April 29, 2020, 09:11:00
It is interesting that the Pentagon picked this particular time of a worldwide pandemic to 'authenticate' these videos which were undoubtedly leaked by them back in 2017.

On Fox's Laura Ingraham show tonight, she concluded her show with the videos and a short interview with Dr. Steven Greer, who is part of the UFO Disclosure Project. His point, and I tend to agree with it, is that the videos show both ET and Earth-based tech operating far beyond generally-accepted aerodynamic abilities. Greer's further point is that this is part of a Globalist propaganda push, which whether you agree or not, the timing is interesting, given multiple other lines of attack occurring simultaneously.

I won't mention names but the larger world organizations and internet-controlling giants are systematically shutting down any disagreement with the story being promulgated by the W.H.O. and China. There are many forces at work and they are right now quite busy.

Exactly, the timing is what's interesting. I dont know if there are good forces behind it or bad forces, but I am always optimistic.
99  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Healing hands on: April 29, 2020, 09:06:10
 I work in Health Care and have been preoccupied with things happening around us.  
Other than that there hasn't been much happening as I feel exhausted every night.  Looking for things to get back to some kind of normalcy!

This is especially hard on the health care workers. Be safe and try to keep letting go of the tension around this situation. I know it's easier said than done.

I like your Earth dream, I have had a similar experience. It's posted somewhere in the forum. Eaxtly the earth zooming in, pretty cool experience.
100  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Healing hands on: April 29, 2020, 06:39:14

The next morning I woke up with extreme pain in my right leg and large lump below the knee. So you know, I have blockages in my legs and I battle walking every day. I was scheduled to have them removed and to get stints if needed when this virus came a knocking and closed everything down. After about a half hour of working my leg and wondering what the heck was going on the pain subsided and it didn't take long for me to realize when I walked my right leg wasn't giving near as hard a time as usual. My right leg has improved tremendously, my left leg is not. This is actually making me feel a little unbalanced.

the pain increase before it improves happens in some cases when there are unprocessed energies. The emotions as well as the pain need to come to the surface to be processed before they are released. Maybe that was the case with your right leg. I just shot some energy to your left leg just a few minutes ago.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39