The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 31, 2020, 18:47:15

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Please Help Me Out A Bit on: May 19, 2010, 18:37:25
I would recommend that you focus on the vibrations when you have them.  Let you "become" them by simply becoming aware of just that.  When they are stronger in intensity and are spreaded over your whole body, intend to come out.

Good luck!

Cheers! Smiley
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral projection and fear on: May 18, 2010, 15:08:07
Hey Psi,

Thanks for the cue!  I'm not really shopping for a new religion so I guess I'll check it out without feeling I have to devote to the movement whole heartedly, if you know what I mean... I haven't really looked deeply into it, but at the first glance, I don't see the harm...

I'll also check out the training section of the site... I've started to read Frank Kepple's resources, so that's a start!! Smiley

3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral projection and fear on: May 17, 2010, 19:01:28
Thanks for your response! I'm glad you understand.
I'll check out the gnostic movement website. Never heard of it before. 
Free training sounds great!  grin
Cheers!
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Alien? on: May 14, 2010, 23:14:58
Thanks Soli for sharing your view!

How were your experiences like? Were you in a state sort of in between astral and sleep (is this f2oC)? Was your feeling positive? Did you interact with them or did you just heard stuff?

I've had previous experiences with "aliens" before, one that looked like a chinese guy and whose name was Nicholas.  I remembered recently after reading old diaries.  In that dream - which felt very real - he had thought me how to use a gift that I did not know I had (which is seeing star-like dots that I see sometimes... he said I can use those to manipulate situations into being more positive and productive for people involved... unfortunately, I never really become a "conscious pro" at it cheesy). At the end of the dream, he said that I could communicate with him again if I wanted to.  I just had to draw something (which he showed me. it's basically the face of an alien).  I had reproduced the drawing in my diary but I had never used it until two days ago  undecided Crazy, huh?

Perhaps this morning experience was related to that? Perhaps he came to me cause I asked to... it wasn't chinese anymore though.  It was very alien-like. I am thankful of the experience although it feels weird.  But a lot of time, the unknown feels weird.  I have to let go.

Cheers!

P.S. Other advice/experience is welcomed!!`;)
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Alien? on: May 14, 2010, 17:54:26
Not sure it was a "grey"... as the day go by, I get a more positive vibe (oh and I think it was feminine...)...

Thanks though.

Anyone else?
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Other dimensions? on: May 14, 2010, 17:52:53
You can't measure or put infinity on a piece of paper. Consciousness is infinite. You can't box it in. You can't view it or comprehend it. You can only experience it. No matter how much learning you do, that experience will never be found in words or books or thoughts. Just descriptions of something indescribable.

But do you agree that, although imperfect, it can help us better communicate our views with one another and hence, better share our experiences and deepen our understanding of it?

Cheers! Smiley
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Alien? on: May 14, 2010, 15:22:31
So as I previously explained, I've had several OBE experiences before, but for the last few years, I haven't gotten "out there" despite regularly feeling the vibrations and having access to the astral.  I have delibaretly chosen not to go because I had experienced intense fear in my last experiences.  I had to work on that fear issue (which even prevented me from meditating...) but now I'm doing much better and I feel ready to take on my "spiritual evolution" where I had left it.

So I started meditating again regularly for about two weeks now and It's all coming back to me very quickly and very clearly. Cheers to that. Since then, I started to have the urge to go back in the astral and I was shown that it could go back if I wanted to.  So I'm working towards that.

I woke up at around 5:00 this morning (alarm clock was set at 8:00).  I thought it was a perfect timing to try to get out there so I started to let myself drift in a conscious sleep, called my guides and Archangel Michael for protection (not anyone might share these beliefs, but I do Smiley)  I felt very good, it was very peaceful.  I spontaneously started to meditate and it felt so right and so soothing. After a while, I started to feel the vibrations, but my mind got excited and I couldn't make the transition.  At that point, I was happy with the progress I had made and I decided I'd go to sleep and to let it happen - or not.

I started sleeping and after a while,  I heard glimpses of an alien talking to me (huh...yeah) , as if programming ideas in my subconscious. I don't know if it was good or bad.  But it didn't feel entirely right about it and it woke me up. I didn't see it, but I felt it was grey in color and it was very, very close to me... 

Now it's a pitty because on the moment, I remembered its last sentence... I even tried to analyse it.  But now I can't remember it at all......

Can you help me interpret this experience ? How do I know if I can trust that being??  Or is it just me making it up?  huh (I tell you though, it felt very external to me and it felt like it was programming stuff into me...) 

Cheers!  smiley
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Other dimensions? on: May 13, 2010, 23:52:35
I recomend you read the Allegory of the Cave (Plato) and think about it...it seems to be useless for astral projecting but can help you once you decide to explore.

I've read the Allegory of the Cave before.  I don't exactly understand your point though... Can you clarify the part where you say "it seems to be useless for astral projecting but can help you once you decide to explore"Huh

I must say I do agree with Zareste: "So when people see a 'dimension', it's not an objective thing. They're just seeing something they haven't seen before".

I guess we all know that "OBEs and the astral", "dimensions", the "become more conscious" and the "bringing our frequency to a higher level" are all terms that mathematiciens would have a hard time make proof of.  Hopefully they will one day, though! Smiley  In that sense, all we can speak of is through experience. We could make a parallel with emotions. One cannot objectively understand what love, joy, sadness or fear is.  One can only experience it.  Yet, it exists... 

Cheers!

9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Other dimensions? on: May 13, 2010, 22:21:55
I brought this up because when I AP, I am not in the same "world/realm/pick the word of your choice"... I go to different places that I refer to as "other dimensions" (simple terminology that works for me!)... Simply put, I wanted to know if some believed that those "dimensions" were also part of the astral... (I haven't read Frank and Bruce's litterature so I know just about nothing about Focus and phasing, so sorry if I don't use that terminology... these words are just chinese to me!!!)  I thought it was a very basic question at first. I didn't think it would generate a whole debate on the definition and interpretation of the *word* dimension. 

Bacterio: If there is a mathematical model that explains dimensions and that could help us all better understand your point, I'd be more than open to hear about it.  I'm no math engineer but I've got a fair IQ! wink  I also don't see why "one of us" (whatever that means...) would ask to get you banned... unless of course, it's brought up in a closeminded, unrespectful manner, which would be immensly surprising to me! Smiley

As far as mapping goes, I guess it helps us communicate our respective, complex, spiritual, unexplainable schemes with one another. If it can help us communicate, why not use them? I dare hope no one's ridiculous enough to present a map of universal dimensions as hard evidence.. cheesy Maps might not be perfect, but if  they help us better understand and share more effectively, I don't see the harm...

Cheers!  smiley

10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Other dimensions? on: May 13, 2010, 18:58:58
I'm with ya, LAL!  May I call you LAL?   grin

You can call me LAL all you want! LOL  cheesy
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Your astral forms? on: May 13, 2010, 18:58:13
I looked in the mirror once and I was just weird looking, not quite in focus.  Then I started checking out my hands and arms and I looked like a galaxy, I was full stars.  It still looks like that.  So, I guess I'm full of shiny stars.  Better than being full of something else I suppose.  grin

LOL  cheesy
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Other dimensions? on: May 13, 2010, 17:55:48
No worries, I'm at peace! Smiley  I just wanted to make sure I was well understood. I find that speaking through the web is always more delicate than in "real" life since you never really get the tone of the people you exchange with. 

I'm all for contributing to a thread on different terminologies... I'll probably be more happy to read you than becoming a very active author, though! tongue  But I'm more than willing to share my views. Who knows where it could lead?  wink

Cheers!
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Other dimensions? on: May 13, 2010, 16:18:22
I must admit that I somewhat feel aimed by this conversation (probably got something to do with me starting the post!) undecided

I must admit in fact, that I often find words to be a bit an obstacle to communication as far as spirituality goes.  I’m not sure words can even describe the magnitude of spiritual experiences I’ve had.  I guess this is why words are, a lot of time, used as an analogy rather than strict sense.

When I visualize light entering my body, I don’t think I actually start to physically look like a ball of light.  But light and colors help me visualize the spiritual work that I do.  When I visualize a beam of light entering my body, when I visualize it clearing my aura, clearing my chakras, accelerating the cells of my body at light speed and when I visualize my body BECOMING light, I do feel that my consciousness is expanded and I actually do feel that it’s working great for me! smiley  Is it erroneous to perceive that? 

I am not sure if some of the comments previously made were even aimed at me, but just so we’re all on the same page, I am a newbie on this forum, but I am NOT new to OBE, not new to meditation, not new to lightwork and not new to the concepts of dimensions (or density or realm or however you like to call it). Even though I still have a lot to learn, I have rode both sides of the spiral (ooh… terminology!) and I think I have “dirtied my hands” enough to have sufficient perspective to casually share my views here.   Take it or leave it, I am not pretending to know it all.  But sharing could get us closer to that…

Cheers!   
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Meaning of Karma and Astral Energy?? on: May 13, 2010, 14:26:41
Oh no! Now that's something to make you feel paranoid! LOL

Oh well, I don't see what I've said to make some people smite me... I guess it doesn't really matter cause I feel 100% genuine about what I write!

Thanks for the applauses though!!  wink

15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Meaning of Karma and Astral Energy?? on: May 12, 2010, 23:30:36
Can anyone explain what "Karma" and "Astral Energy" mean (next to our avatar on the left-hand side of the screen)?  Seems to have something to do with the number of messages sent...?

Cheers!
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Other dimensions? on: May 12, 2010, 19:13:58

I think counsciousness is expanded as you embody more light, higher your frequencies and "become less dense".  You then become conscious of things that you weren't before.

I see one as being the contrary of the other and therefore, the two ends of a same stick!  I guess it's all relative (speaking about Einstein, huh? wink) and a matter of perspective...

It's an analogy that works for me! Wink  Probably not the only one...
17  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Spiritual teacher or mere coincidence? on: May 12, 2010, 17:41:30
I've always assumed that they "nudge" us during our lives... that we're free to completely ignore those nudges should we choose to.
However, I'm not 100% sure of this anymore. 

In my opinion, any non-physical entity looking out for your well being, I'd consider to be a guide.

I also think that they "nudge" us, as you say and sometimes, pretty humorously! cheesy I also think that we have free will and that we can choose to follow these threads or not. Maybe they guide you to what you are suppose to accomplish but that those winks are sort of shortcuts along the way... Stuff that could make us learn a lesson, but if we choose to ignore it we're just pushing it back in time... we'll have to learn it later on anyways. Maybe they guide us through our path but if we listen to them, we could go there quicker and maybe skip the next school year!! grin
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Other dimensions? on: May 12, 2010, 17:30:34
As far as density goes, I guess it's lightworkers' terminlogy! wink 

The higher the vibrations, the lower the density. Therefore, the third density (or dimension) is the denser and as you elevate your frequencies, you become lighter and lighter until you are light (or pure consicousness), and therefore, less dense. You can make a parallel with Einstein's E=MC2 theory which says that if you can have the molecules of a certain mass accelerate at the speed of light, it becomes pure energy.     

What I understand from the first diagram is that, as you elevate your frequency (the idea is to embody higher frequencies, to ground them in the body) your waking state evolves (which I see as increased awareness, being more lucid, more receptive, more intuitive, thoughts that manifest more quickly, etc. (and on the other hand, having more responsabilities)) AND you can experience another "dimension" on the astral level...

Personalreality: Given the experience that I earlier described, would you say that I experienced another dimension on the astral plane because I had elevated my vibrations to a lighter density? 

Cheers!  smiley
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Other dimensions? on: May 12, 2010, 15:16:26
Hi all!  smiley

I would like to know if other dimensions are considered a part of the astral? In one of my experiences, I met with an Ascended Master. It didn't look at all like what a lot of people describe when they AP... For ex. I couldn't have done the "card thing" as I wasn't even in the same dimension... during that experience,  I found myself goint upwards in the skies, following a sort of spiral of bright white light. It went really fast and at one point, I was "somewhere" but it was really "a space", nothing tangible. I thought it was a sacred temple. It was just pure white light and there were what looked like stars and different layers of colors (purple, blue, pink and green) I could not SEE anyone but I could hear a voice and I clearly heard Kuthumi's name.

Also, I have read old diaries yesterday and I recall having visited our solar system with a guide. I have had other astral experiences as well, but only a few that took place in places where I normally live (like my house and surroundings).

Any views??

smiley
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: When do you 'release' on: May 12, 2010, 15:06:51
I can relate to what Psilibus is saying, exept all the times I projected, it wasn't planned... When I started AP, it didn't work when I tried to... I really just had to let it happen. Each time I projected, I didn't really realize what was happening until I was "out".

After I have experienced it a few times, there were times where my body was sort of vibrating (or astral body "loosening" smiley ) but where I deliberatly chose not to leave my body. This has happened a LOT and I can tell you how I put myself into that state. Once there, you can use whatever method works for you to come out.

Most of my experiences started with meditation. Often, while meditating, I started feeling too sleepy to meditate and so I transited into a nap or I would go to bed directly after meditating while being tired and without taking the time to return to "normal awareness". The body is still, the mind is focused, calm yet aware. So I lay down to enter a peaceful sleep, but I am more aware than usual.  After a while of deep relaxation, I just tip into another state. That state is the one that happens just before you fall asleep.... and I suddenly become very aware that I am in that state. This is when the vibrations usually start. I heard that some people don't feel any vibrations... for me, they have been the most obvious indicator that I was able to leave the body.  Is this state considered sleep paralysis? I don't know and I don't think it matters because if you try to figure it out once you're there, you'll probably just bring back awareness into your body, especially if you try to move it. Something that I do to test my level of body awareness is simply trying to remember where my hands are... If I can't tell, it's a good sign and I move on.

In terms of coming out... I'm no expert because as I said, it always just happened....  I would say, however, this is when you should use the rolling out technique or other coming out techniques.  I think what matters most is intent. You'll probably know when you reach the state where you can leave your body.  Intend to do so.  It should work!

Good luck!! Smiley
21  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Spiritual teacher or mere coincidence? on: May 11, 2010, 19:18:31
Hello Drizzt,

This has happened to me before.  It's happened with 11, with 22, with 777 and with the letter X (on different periods). 
It happens mostly during times when my meditatations were most productive and when I have more clarity than usual. I attributed it to my frequency being higher and being more able to communicate with my guides.  It also usually comes with other messages...

I wouldn't say that they are mere coincidences and would try to explore that further.

Cheers! smiley

22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral projection and fear on: May 11, 2010, 19:03:07
It's really incredible to see how so many people experience AP... I thought I was so special  cheesy  I'm glad I found this forum... I had never imagined being able to share my thoughts on this so openly.  Thank you all for your insights!  smiley

I will try to go in the astral again this weekend.  I'll prepare for it by meditating everyday until then and by rising my frequency.  I've already started.  Feels weird.

I've got other questions regarding AP. Do you consider other dimensions as being part of the astral? I have mentionned earlier that I have met Ascended Master Kuthumi in one of my astral experiences. It didn't look at all like what a lot of people describe when they AP... For ex. I couldn't have done the "card thing" as I wasn't even in the same dimension... durint that experience,  I found myself goint upwards in the skies, following a sort of spiral of bright white light. It went really fast and at one point, I was "somewhere" but it was really "a space", nothing tangible. I thought it was a sacred temple.  It was just pure white light and there were what looked like stars (but closer yet small) and different layers of colors (purple, blue, pink and green) I could not SEE but I could hear and I clearly heard Kuthumi's name.

Any views on that experience?

Thanx again!  smiley
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral projection and fear on: May 11, 2010, 17:12:13
Yup, I know what you mean.  Another way of viewing it is to learn to master your emotions in order to better direct your energy instead of having external factors control how you feel... to live your emotions instead of undergoing them. 

24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral projection and fear on: May 11, 2010, 15:01:16
First, thanx Ryan for the great posts!  smiley 

Psilibus: I really like your Mexico story! See, I AM a world traveler and last year, I decided to "push my limits" and off I went, along with my backpack, for a month in Mexico (solo women traveling for a month on "many off the beaten tracks" including sleeping at a stranger's house in the jungle cheesy). I found that I was so confident in myself and in life that other travelers would often want to follow me in my trip.  I have met many people who asked me how could I not be scared and when I answered: "why should I be?" they just thought I had an "out of this world positive attitude"  cheesy  This trip has taught me a lot on letting go, being positive, living in the now and it has reminded me in a very concrete way that you create your reality.

This trip has helped me in many ways, but I did not know that it would help me make peace with AP  smiley

Thanks for sharing your story as it has reminded me about mine!

Cheers!

P.S. Other advice is welcomed!!!
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral projection and fear on: May 10, 2010, 18:51:23
Psilibus says: "I remember being a young child. I dreamed every night. I had "nightmares" that I can still recall today. I told my father of a dream which scared me significantly. He recommended  I embrace what I was scared of. Hug and hold the fear, love it and care for it. Demons (if there were such a thing) delight in terror. Feel sorry for them. They are the trapped ones bound to the lower realms trapped by THEIR fear. Show them pity. Cry for them. You yourself would then be in the position of power. I have not had a negative AP/OBE ever but I have been overwhelmed or unable to muster the appropriate strength for a particular event. Oh well."

Thank you for this tip. I have tried this before. When doing this, I realized that I was still feeding them with energy. Even though it wasn't fear, I acknowledged their existence by showing empathy and compassion and they knew that I was sensible to them afterwards. What has worked best in the past is a total consciousness shifts (going from spending energy on "dealing" with them (positively or negatively) to not even thinking about them because they are not even in my consciousness.  That took time though and I realize that even if I have succeeded, I am still afraid of AP because this is where we met....  undecided
Pages: [1] 2