The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 25, 2019, 17:57:07

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: What color is the real dream? on: February 25, 2012, 21:45:01
Dream, what you feel/think/know it is a reality somewhere.
Color is the symbol.
2  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: What color is the real dream? on: February 25, 2012, 11:29:59
Right now I remember for the day when I registered myself in the Astral Pulse: I programmed to dream about the Astral Pulse forum facility. So it happened, I dreamt about the divs, columns, cells and so on (I am well qualified in HTML) - in a living green backyard.

Strange event, my friend of my (highly experienced in OBE) projected himself into my above written dream, and next morning wrote a letter about the circumstances of my dream.

(It was a programmed dream but the exception proves the rule.)
3  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / What color is the real dream? on: February 25, 2012, 11:09:39
What color is the real dream?

Talking about "natural", not lucid or programmed dreaming.

In my dreams there is a sure benchmark point for me to know: this is a real dream. This related sign is the green color of the nature around me. This is an important observation for decades of me.

But what means these real dreams - what is the reality in these? The logic of my dreams indicates...

I know - and feel - two different ways to reveal the essence of dreams.
One of these: there are parallel mental (conscious) existences for each living person. If I am in this phisically perceived world, the other mental world - existing in my consciousness -  operates separately with my own mental parts. In the real dreams they come as alternate/parallel reality. These all indicates for me the living green color from my consciousness?

Another way to reveal: eternal cycles, each life repeats itself. When I dream about one of these cycle (doesn't matter if past or future), my consciousness recognize it and indicates by this green color symbol?

(Ruling out the dreams after heavy meals, penetrating movies etc. - of course.)

What is the color of the real dreams for you?
4  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: An Error Has Occurred!The attachments upload directory is not writable. on: February 25, 2012, 08:05:04
Maybe it'll be an offtopic here but I think this not worth a new topic: when I click on the Calendar menu item, this page loading:

An Error Has Occurred!
Invalid year value.

What happens here?

Thanks for the answer.
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello, a new member came on: February 25, 2012, 07:12:10
Thanks for the kindly welcome.
When I discovered this ability in me - in my childhood -, it was a quiet strange process, because I thought everyone own this kind of mental behavior. The real recognition - that they not own in general - was another, but step-by-step process. In the real I think: everyone having it, but most of the humans are unable to use.
Later I met several methods of disclosured remote viewing processes, Silva method etc, and I was wonder about them: why they are secret, confidential or selled for money processes/courses, when the mankind possess it (almost) entirely.
Strange, but the method (used by me) is not mainly connected with the classical out-of-body experiment, I could name it preferably "in(to)-the-body" process. It is closer to the mentioned remote viewing, there are more cases, when the information come into my consciousness, so the target projecting into my "body", not my astral body makes the same outwards. In other cases, and when the target requires, I projecting automatically out to the target, "seeing" what is about it.
The whole written experiments about remote viewing and out-of-body experiments are the typical case for watch the movie first, read the book after - for me.
6  The Astral Library / Welcome to Writers Corner! / Re: Writing for the internet on: February 22, 2012, 08:21:53
#1. People Will Steal Your _stuff_

Needed to register. Is it a useful solution for that?
7  The Astral Library / Welcome to Writers Corner! / Re: Memories of a Summer in Heaven on: February 22, 2012, 08:05:38
In peaceful silence I bask...

I do like this entire fragment.
I am also an author, working on several psychical themes.
8  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Astral Pulse remote viewing Experiments, Practice and Share on: February 22, 2012, 07:08:02
Well Lone Star, if you want to participate today is the day MK is supposed to reveal what the targets are, so you still may have time.

There is time-zone difference between us, the accurate time here is 8:07 am. How can I participate in these sessions?
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hello, a new member came on: February 21, 2012, 23:25:54
Hi everyone, I am a brand new member here at the forum. I am a (so called) born remote viewer and I also practice psychometry as well. These abilities began at my early childhood, as I can remember when my consciousness has arrived. I am a male. I had OBEs many times in my life, they come spontaneously in general.
This forum facility seems to be a proper terrain to join some similar folks.
10  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Astral Pulse remote viewing Experiments, Practice and Share on: February 21, 2012, 23:12:55
Hi everyone, I am a brand new member here at the forum, a civilian remote viewer. I am a (so called) born remote viewer and I also practice psychometry as well. These abilities began at my early childhood, as I can remember when my consciousness has arrived. I am a male, over fourty.
This forum facility seems to be a proper terrain to join some similar folks.
Pages: [1]