The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 24, 2017, 23:58:11

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Erin Pavlina, Demons, and Astral Sex on: February 28, 2014, 04:39:01
It's strange how they know so much and so little at the same time!  rolleyes

According to Michio here, they are trying to create a CD rom of your personality and traits so one day consciousness can survive outside of the body.

http://screen.yahoo.com/michio-kaku-050000181.html

There is a film coming out kind of like what you're talking about, called Transcendence. It has Johnny Depp in it, Just thought I would share Wink

Looke (:

2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Erin Pavlina, Demons, and Astral Sex on: February 23, 2014, 21:20:37
Exactly this is my opinion too. Volgerle hit the nail on the head. A beginner is exposed to this information stated as "fact" and to be fair a newbie is not going to dismiss it as rubbish when they know very little if not nothing on the subject. I am not saying she is a bad person or anything along those lines a tall she seems to be an intelligent women however she does write her opinions as fact. I am not "bashing" her or trying to discredit her in anyway but it makes me sad people get tainted by her words.

Looke (:
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Sleep Paralysis Animation. on: February 23, 2014, 14:38:54
Thanks Lionheart will definitely give it a watch Smiley No this not what I perceive to be Sleep Paralysis, it is what simply inspired me while animating Smiley I have had sleep paralysis for a good 7 years now long before I was projecting.

Looke (:
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Erin Pavlina, Demons, and Astral Sex on: February 23, 2014, 14:36:36
The problem is, it's not nonsense to her!  tongue

This is her reality and she is teaching it as she sees it to be.

I understand that and try hard to respect it. Though it is quite damaging to some people often creating fear than helping. I get it we all have personal truths however these truths need to be personal, I think people nowadays find it so hard to project because of all the personal truths they try to process in the brain. As Xanth said they need to experience projection for them selves before coming to any conclusion but how to do you do that when your own human nature naively absorbs all the different bits of information you have access to?

Looke (:
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Sleep Paralysis Animation. on: February 23, 2014, 01:22:14
Here is an animation I made in 10 days, Inspired from Sleep Paralysis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkIeylVs1LQ

Looke (:
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Erin Pavlina, Demons, and Astral Sex on: February 23, 2014, 01:17:04
I find it interesting I mentioned this to Xanth the other day (Erin Pavlina can be a non physical hindrance). She scared me at first, then I did my research. The non physical is sending us all a message Wink time to unite and stop the Astral protagonist. Hmmm...I may just wait till the world discoveries her gossip is nonsense Wink

Looke (:
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How long do your astral experiences ussually last? on: February 21, 2014, 17:08:10
I know its each to their own and I get that... But why put people off. If you type Astral Projection into Google its on the first page. Oh I dunno...
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How long do your astral experiences ussually last? on: February 21, 2014, 16:56:44
Sadly so many people frighten themselves and are pretty much "robbed" of an experience. Films like Insidious don't bother me, as a film is just a film. Production companies need to broaden their audience to get ratings. Just the people on the web. For example Erin Pavlina, She does touch on some fascinating topics just not with Projecting.

Looke (:
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How long do your astral experiences ussually last? on: February 21, 2014, 16:03:02
Yeah I get that. One thing that does bug me is the fear mongering which comes with it. People thinking they will get possessed or have to fight an astral demon for their lives. That is awful when someone asks the question "I want to project but I am scared demons will attack me" ...guilty as charged when I started out I will have you know Wink learning curve.

Looke (:
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How long do your astral experiences ussually last? on: February 21, 2014, 15:30:50
Your belief is your belief? right. So it isn't a fact because you simply put it Smiley If I choose to believe that Astral Projection/OBE & Lucid Dreaming are different states then surely I have a right without someone saying they're one in the same. Its not defensive but pointless. I just would like to let you know though Xanth I do have a lot of respect for you and this is in no way a "sulky" message, just clearing the air, you know?

Looke (:
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How long do your astral experiences ussually last? on: February 21, 2014, 14:16:59
My Lucid Dreams are normally 3 - 5 minutes & My OBEs and APs are usually around 1 - 10 minutes.

Please no replies saying the 2 are 1 in the same because my beliefs will still remain intact Wink

Looke (:
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Marijuana, medication and OBEs on: February 08, 2014, 14:26:14
It relaxes me more, sometimes it makes it fairly easy other times it doesn't depends how much of the effects you feel. The come down after normally provides the best results.

Looke (:
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Spirit Guides? on: February 08, 2014, 03:29:21
My Guide is very neutral, I have only met her 3 times she always has a poker face and seems quite laid back. To be honest I quite like it that way. Haven't communicated with her though for ages (that I know of)

Looke (:
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Almost there. on: February 03, 2014, 17:21:58
You can visualize yourself at a certain place or just simply wait through it. You could even use a technique to bring you "out of body", for example when you get to this stage imagine floating out of body. I don't think it matters so much what you do as long as you have powerful intent behind it, some techniques will work better for different individuals good luck.

Looke (:
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Would this be a good ap technique? on: February 01, 2014, 22:03:52
People believe this to be the third eye if you concentrate hard enough it removes your focus from the physical do it long enough and have intentions of protection you will get there.

Looke (:
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Dolphins and Japan on: January 31, 2014, 00:31:35
Its barbaric what the Japanese fisher man do to the Dolphins in Japan I watched the Cove documentary which highlights the traumatic torture they inflict on to the dolphins there and how they trap them into being fished it also touches on the levels in zinc fond in dolphin meat which poisons and contaminates the meat there.... its worth a watch but scenes can be distressing.

Looke (:
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Im Ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on: January 30, 2014, 22:55:18
That's the spirit smiley good luck you won't regret it !

Looke (:
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Involuntary eye twitches? on: January 30, 2014, 22:46:19
Hi i went through twitches for a long period of time i actually would work on just figuring out solutions and not focus on projecting. So here is what i discovered to relinquish MOST of my eye twitching...

Solution one...don't lose fixation while attempting to induce an OBE i normally just let my physical eyes sit in one place and not move the entire time...why ? It allows less tension and also as well as loosing fixation on your physical body this includes the physical eyes they're not needed to see anymore its the minds are you're using smiley

Solution two...relax the face muscles i noticed alot i would accidently be straining slightly while phasing/meditating this caused muscles around my eye's to go crazy like a seizure and slightly open at points i was nearly successful at. At the beginning I noticed slowly lowering my jaw would relieve a lot of strain on the muscles in my face.

sorry if it doesn't help just thought i would share as personally it help me out a bunch smiley good luck...

Looke (:
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Re: Reasons who OBE's should not be feared on: October 22, 2013, 18:40:00
Very interesting read Smiley I doubt anyone will decipher most of the questionable things related to the Astral but hey ho lets keep learning Cheesy
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Opening lower realms when a bad death happens? on: October 19, 2013, 01:45:58
Lmao its hard enough experienceing it yourself and making sense of it let alone trying to help someone else conclude their experience  huh
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: OOBE tattoo :) on: October 19, 2013, 00:49:52
Ahhh i understand now those movies went so far down hill after 3 O_O
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: ANY questions on What happens after DEATH ill find out the answers on: October 19, 2013, 00:48:30
I am with Xanth bring Frank back!!!
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: OOBE tattoo :) on: October 17, 2013, 22:57:44
Forgive me but i don't understand the reference  tongue
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / OOBE tattoo :) on: October 17, 2013, 19:50:00
Right so next week I am tattooing a tattoo to represent extended consciousness on my thigh thought it would be interesting to see what you guys would have if you where to get a tattoo representing the same idea ? Smiley also would you be interested in seeing the results ? Cheesy
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Meeting my body double on: October 16, 2013, 14:08:57
That's awesome thanks for replying i haven't even seen my physical body while projecting yet i look forward to all the odd happenings to be honest smiley   
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8