The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 21, 2017, 02:48:21

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2
1  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Question about dream people on: April 29, 2017, 16:01:17
I am sorry if this has been asked before.
2  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Question about dream people on: April 29, 2017, 15:52:04
Can I think into existence a dream person that can give me advice on how to have more lucid dreams after I wake up? undecided
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Some questions on: April 29, 2017, 15:43:42
If these questions have been asked before sorry. sad
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Some questions on: April 29, 2017, 15:35:38
1.When does the soul enter the fetus?
2.How do you see your silver cord?
3.How do you meet your spirit guide?
4.How do you meet your guardian angel?
5.Did we all chose to be in these bodies?
6.If the answer is yes why?
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Help needed on: September 21, 2016, 22:01:20
Can anybody else give me some additional feedback? smiley
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Help needed on: September 08, 2016, 04:21:35
On youtube they have videos on the internet to hypnotize you while you are sleeping to lucid dream.Are they as good as they sound? undecided
7  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Do ghost watch us in the shower? on: September 07, 2016, 15:15:51
Because i think they do.Because i think this has happened to me.
8  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / White magic on: September 05, 2016, 05:51:03
Does anybody know of any websites that has nothing but white magic? smiley
9  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / quick question i got on my mind on: August 24, 2016, 05:46:19
Why would god give us psychic powers if he didn't want us to develop them? undecided
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Introduction / About Me on: August 23, 2016, 03:17:42
I wish I could change it by will alone. The more positive energy I put out there (in my immediate surroundings) the more is demanded. It created a monster. People have got to learn to create their own positive energy. I don't know how to get them to see that.
You will like here!:)Lots of nice people.Smiley
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / quick question i got on my mind on: August 23, 2016, 02:47:17
Is it possible to literally go inside someone's mind with astral projection?And if the answer is yes what would it look and feel like? undecided Has anybody on here ever astral projected into someone's else's mind?
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Welcome from me! on: August 23, 2016, 02:40:48
Hi and welcome, eventually lol.

Hi!You will like it here.Lots of nice people. smiley
13  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: questions that are about lucid dreaming and astral projection on: August 23, 2016, 02:29:34
Bluefirephoenix gave you a great advice. Most experienced APers will tell you the same thing. Lean and experience for yourself, because there are as many different NP experiences as there are personalities. Why setting your beliefs through someone else's perspective. If someone tells you that yes, you can get possessed while out of body, how will you react? The basic rule in the NP is that you encounter your beliefs, fears, expectations, etc.
Can anybody else give any additional feedback to my questions?
14  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: questions that are about lucid dreaming and astral projection on: August 22, 2016, 05:05:23
The only way your dgoing to find answers is to learn to go within and look. There are no answers I can say that won't be contridicted even if it's from personal experience.

However there is some help in the sense that these tapes I've found to be helpful  It s a you tube channel Michael Sealy. It will help with the fear factor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5EbEoIDaDY&list=PLO9OtUmChpP8M3iWPQtEl9fOZfvLOjxnK
Why no replies to my questions yet?I still need answers. sad
15  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: questions that are about lucid dreaming and astral projection on: August 16, 2016, 10:20:03
If my questions are not ok tell me.Sad
16  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / questions that are about lucid dreaming and astral projection on: August 16, 2016, 07:43:36
1.Can you meet the christian god in a lucid dream or obe? smiley
2.Can you switch bodies with a close friend just for fun?While both being out of body at the same time? smiley
3.Is there such think as astral rape?!Scary thought!:(
4.Can you lucid dream a near death experience?And how real would it feel?
5.Why do we need reincarnation? huh
6.Is it possible to be possessed by a demon out of body?!:(
7.What does lucid dream sex feel like with a dream character?
8.Can you prove your soul is forever with lucid dreaming and out of body experiences?
9.How do you meet your spirit guide or guardian angel?
10.How do you see the silver cord?
11.What is the most fun thing to do in a lucid dream or an obe?
12.Can you posses someone else's body?Because i read in a book called far journeys you could!Scary stuff!:(
13.If the silver cord breaks do you die right there on the spot? undecided
14.Can you wake up in someone else's body?Because i read a book i mentioned earlier called far journeys by a man named robert monrow that you can!!! undecided shocked
15.Can you go out of body and put post hypnotic suggestions into your head with astral magic and put your self into acoma(a lucid dream one) and live like that until you die(the death of your body? undecided huh i think i read this one on a site about different powers for different people.Like people like the x-men.
16.Can you meet a doppelganger of your self out of body? undecided
17.What is the most scary thing to experience while lucid dreaming or out of body? undecided
18.What is astral sex like?
19:can you go to heaven, hell, or purgatory? undecided
20.How does astral time travel work?Does it work at all? undecided
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Please help on: August 16, 2016, 07:30:13
Can you go out of body and still use divination? huh
18  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: What do christians think about this stuff? on: August 07, 2016, 22:56:27
Why didn't you ask what Buddhists, Hindus or atheists think about it too?
I asked the christians because they seem the most closed minded to this kind of stuff.Sad
19  The Astral Library / Welcome to Book Reviews! / Book i want feedback on on: July 26, 2016, 06:17:41
Has any body on here read willaim buhlman's books adventurers beyond the body and secret of the soul?What was you favorite part of the books?My favorite part was all the advice about saying things out loud and in your head to make stuff happen.Like if you want to fly upwards william's advice is to say out loud or in your head."I fly up now!."
20  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Ouija board problem! on: July 17, 2016, 19:25:36
Has this happened to anybody else?
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Please help on: July 09, 2016, 01:45:57
If a person was made out of a lab would they have a (energy body) or soul to go out of body or lucid dream with?Also i know this sounds like my other post on sheep clones but trust me it's alittel different.
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / A question i got on my mind lately on: July 09, 2016, 01:24:36
In the last few years we have cloned sheep.So because that sheep was cloned would it have a soul(Or energy body) to go out of body with.Or to lucid dream with? undecided
23  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / question on: July 08, 2016, 08:14:13
I have a question about purgatory.If when you go to heaven or hell you either saved or lost.Why purgatory? huh
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / quick question i got on my mind on: July 07, 2016, 07:05:34
I read on another astral projection site that astral projection leads to spiritual enlightenment.How so? huh 
25  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Help needed on: June 08, 2016, 00:46:47
Can you gaze at something while you are falling asleep and use that to lucid dream?  undecided
Pages: [1] 2