The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 19, 2017, 08:02:54

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Can skills / abilities be learned from reliving past lives? on: September 01, 2017, 02:05:38
Hi,
I want / need to know once I astral project (still trying a book called Mastering astral projection which I can only do on weekends because of school) can I gain skills from reliving past lives?

The reason I'm asking is that once I spoke with a person in complete German for 10 to 20 minutes. I suspect the reason I was able to speak German was that it was unconsciously from a past life.

I need to know whether I can relive a past life and learn abilities from them such as math or computer programming?

I know it wouldn't be instant and I would still need to practice in the real world (I just got done reading a book called "the first 20 hours" I've been practicing the process from it and it's been good so far).

Also can I gain abilities from reliving other peoples lives (like Einstein or this guy https://morcanbooksandfilms.com/2014/07/04/move-over-einstein-meet-william-james-sidis-iq-250-300/)

Thanks.
2  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Can remote viewing be done within lucid dreams? on: July 13, 2017, 23:24:33
Hi,
I want to know if it's possible to remote view within a dream? I don't know if it's (remote viewing) possible withing an obe / ap.

But I've always wondered if it's possible within a lucid dream.

If anyone has experience or a book / article / websource that can tell me more please let me know.

Thanks.
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: sexual fantasies? on: June 08, 2017, 23:26:24
I've wondered if I can do sex, but with a celebrity that's an emulation of the real celebrity.

Like a computer generated copy that's not the real one.

Thanks.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can this be done in the astral plane and in the akashic records? on: June 07, 2017, 14:00:32
For me you have to grab the feeling of whoever you are thinking and think as closely you can to their mode of thinking. Obtaining a diffrent mind set can be very difficult because their mind sets were created by many diffrent experiences. I've done some experiments with trying to have Einstein's point of view; however I've found that I just don't get that point of view but it combines with your own point of view.

I still can't be certain if I obtainted Einstein's point of view or not but I feel like I was close.

What do you mean when you say "but it combines with your own point of view"?

Also could this work? I would then do the work / studying let's say for engineering for Tesla's point of view. Then learn the ways of him doing work / studying. Then trying to do it in an engineering book.

Would this work?

Thanks.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can this be done in the astral plane and in the akashic records? on: June 07, 2017, 02:21:02
I also want to know if anyone else has experience with the above.

Has anyone done homework for college (or school) in the akashic records / astral plane, but from a different person's view?

An example could be doing a problem set from high school Algebra but you're doing it in another person's body, but both from your point of view and their point of view at the same time? I could be doing it from Ramanujan's view [for math] or Einstein's view [also for math / physics] or Nikola Tesla's view for engineering [since he was both an EE and mechanical engineer].

Also what are the best books on doing astral projection / obe from a waking state? This can include sites or articles or courses online.

Thanks.
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can this be done in the astral plane and in the akashic records? on: May 20, 2017, 03:55:47
Thanks,
I'll read that one of my dream signs was good looking females (especially ones on the news like on networks like CNN). I remember a day a couple of weeks ago where I saw two good looking females on a bus and said to myself in my head "am I dreaming"? I kept switching between the two and repeating until I got to my stop.

I'm reading a book called "adventures beyond the body" and the author William Bulhman says he experienced other people's lives while out of body that he wasn't an incarnate of. In other obe's he experienced direct past lives.

I've only seen myself in a dream once and it was sexual in nature.

If I do this (when I saw the two women) while doing a physical action would this make lucid dreaming more possible? I'm asking because so far this year I've had three lucid dreams.

Thanks,
Also can previous lives be accessed during lucid dreams or am I better off learning astral projection / obes?
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can this be done in the astral plane and in the akashic records? on: April 26, 2017, 14:46:52
I also want to know if when you're experiencing lives (I know you can do this with your own current live).

Can you do what if scenarios with other people's lives? Like an alternative ending or an alternative action.

If you play video games developers are known to do this with the main story line especially if it's based on a manga/anime or a comic book / known / famous video game.

Thanks.
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can this be done in the astral plane and in the akashic records? on: April 26, 2017, 14:44:00
ha yea I've had vivid sexual dreams as well sometimes, i haven't got them written nowhere I can only recall some of the parts, mostly thee fun parts lol. Let me know when those MP3s start working good for you,i may want to give it a try,  i'm tired of my dry spell. i also tried techs from an astral projection book called practical guide to astral projection by Denning & Phillips.

They were working till I stopped using them almost a week to a week and a half ago. Now I barely if ever get / recall dreams. It took me a while to (about the same times mentioned) to get / start recalling dreams daily.

I was recalling most days 4 to 5 dreams a night. This was a combination of listening to the mp3 once a day for 20 to 25 minutes. Also I took notes from the book "exploring the world of lucid dreaming". I recalled at least 20 to 25 (I know it was more than this) dreams within two to three weeks. I was then able to program some of the dreams once I noticed the dream signs. I also recorded an mp3 for this and replayed it once daily for 10 to 15 minutes a day daily.

If you want more info I can post it.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can this be done in the astral plane and in the akashic records? on: April 24, 2017, 16:35:43
I believe the Akashic Records are there only to teach wisdom and ways of thinking, also to feel emotions from certain situations felt by other people and your past lives. See someone's vague memories.
I believe it's also possible to learn mathematics and science etc., but would really be an inefficient way to do so.
I've only experienced the Akashic Records once and to me felt like a gigantic library filled with experiences covering almost infinite area in a somewhat void space (so vast that you couldn't see the walls and it was pitch black when you looked at the horizon).

What I mean when I say it's an inefficient way learn thing is that there's too much information. The human brain cannot keep all this information.
You would go around and try to learn something about mathematics but you'd soon be overwhelmed by the excitement and start reading everything on the subject only to forget everything you understood or make very little logical assessment of the things you have learned.
Akashic Records is a nice place, great wisdom to be learned from it, but only if you look at the outside and not the inside.
(Like the mainframe computer in a supercomputer: You only look at the main screen containing all the informations, not the hundreds of supercomputers)

It's not a place for humans to wander around casually learning random things that have barely any significance in the human world.
Most of the stuff learned from the astral planes for that matter have barely any significance in the human world.
Things we learn over there are for the after life. It's plain and simple.
The basic stuff we learn over there provide us with insight on the after life, it provides us with the inner proof that we know without doubt that there is life after death.
Unless you're in a situation where you need the Akashic Records because you have no answers to a current life problem that might've happened in your past lifes or someone' else life then I don't know why you would go there.
I actually happened to appear in the Akashic Records by accident, it wasn't even intentional and when I arrived there my reaction was to think to myself: -Wow! So these are what they refer to as Akashic Records.

I don't want to deny what people say about it but honestly... A place this gigantic, and people saying you can just go and wander around finding everything you're looking for in an instant and remembering most of the technical stuff... I don't believe it one bit.
I think that people see the place and they're like me except that instead of taking the time to admire the thing in itself, they get overwhelmed into actually going inside and reading/learning about all the stuff they want.
I think that as soon as you get overwhelmed like that, you actually end up your phasing/projection and just let yourself get carried away by your imagination thinking that all the things you learn is actually the real thing.

Otherwise we'd just see geniuses all over the world and they would all have figured the longevity and immortality formulas by now.
Akashic Records are made in the astral realm and in the cosmos for the astral beings/cosmic beings. It's like their "Fubu" thing, For us, by us.
Sure you can wander around about the place and learn a few things from it, somehow phase at the right time into it when you're in a dangerous situation and somehow learn how to get out of it in real life, but other than that, you'll only require going there on special occasions when you actually are part of being a permanent astral being...

There's good stuff in there, but nothing close to "I'll just walk in there and learn mathematics for fun".
You can do this much easier in real life and actually remember what you've just learned from reading a book.
And I'm saying this because how I've felt it, it's mostly life/afterlife experiences recorded there.
So if you'd want to learn mathematics there here is what it would look like:

1- You Astral Project
2- You start focusing already in a projection
3- You focus on your destination: Akashic Records
4- You teleport/move your astral body there
5- Try to remember what you wanted to learn in real life
6- Actually start searching for that specific thing
7- Find the book/memory you were looking for but actually you have to view your or someone else's previous life
8- Search in that person's memory where they started learning mathematics (see where I'm going now?)
9- Actually trying to focus enough so you can read the book that they were actually reading.
10- Understanding it. And for some rare people:
11- Remembering it

And that's if that person is not getting interrupted all the time by their life's situation. I mean... You'd be looking at multiple (increasingly more difficult every level) levels of focus.
Some people can skip 1-2-3-4 and already be in the Akashic Records via phasing and sometimes even more when you are on adrenaline and in a crazy dangerous type of situation in your real life and you need an answer extremely fast or you're going to die, but man...
It would literally be as if you were looking throught 7 different sized magnifying lenses...

Thanks,

This is a very good post. When I learn to astral project / start astral projecting (I bought a book from Amazon called "Mastering astral projection") I was planning on doing a little bit at a time. Also if I were to review another persons life. I would only try to do weeks to months every projection. I know what you're saying is correct. It's like the mind trying to absorb infinity like two mirrors facing each other. I"m only going to do one topic (or subject) each projection or lucid dream. Also the author of the book I said I bought says when first learning projection to do it for only 30 seconds to a minute. Then re-enter your body.

Are there any books (other than Xanth's or Robert Monroe) that talks about phasing?

Some people say that people like Einstein, Newton, etc... probably unconsciously tapped into the akashic records.

Thanks.

10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can this be done in the astral plane and in the akashic records? on: April 23, 2017, 02:49:25
Yes for sure. You can think of the "astral realm" as a consciousness internet where your mind is the browser. Simply ask the question, query the database of experience and get the answer. The limitation is on what your mind is capable of parsing, there is a signal to noise ratio. The types of skills you talk about are being taught to us from the "Akashic Record" all the time.

Think of great minds of history like Nicola Tesla that made rapid leaps and bounds in technology by engaging in lucid imagination. Mosart is another example. You don't even necessarily need to go the astral world and have a simulated classroom like setting, that is just a limiting belief. There is also no guarantee that the classroom type setting will have any genuine value.

I have participated in a class on astral projection from within the astral world. I essentially learned nothing that I was able to recollect, yet I can ask questions about astral projection and receive direct communication from the consciousness system that results in real value right here and now. Of course the type of answers I am capable of receiving are limited by my experience boundaries. That is why the big leaps are usually made by people that already have a good understanding of the topic in general. Think of the experiences where people see barrages of symbols and fractal patterns as a form of information that we cannot properly parse.

You also have to remember that the consciousness system itself is intelligent and enforces rules for the benefit of yourself and others. This reality system is a learning sandbox so you wont be allowed to get information that will corrupt the validity of the sandbox, corrupt the experience of others, or corrupt your own experience. There is also ego to factor in - if your intent for using the information is pure you can have it. If the system predicts that giving you a lesson in maths would lead to increased ego and a regression in growth you wont get the information.

Thanks,
I remember learning of Tesla when I was in my late teens. I heard that he made not only the alternating current system, but a wireless electricity system that was unlimited in power but the government of the US and the electric companies suppress it till this day.
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can this be done in the astral plane and in the akashic records? on: April 22, 2017, 05:40:15
Is it true that there are also schools of thought (or astral universities) especially within the astral plane where people can learn skills that can be used on earth?

Skills like engineering, math, physics, chemistry, computer science or languages etc...

I'm asking this because of the all the stuff I've read about obe/ap advanced people who write books and articles or share there experiences online claim this.

Thanks.
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can this be done in the astral plane and in the akashic records? on: April 20, 2017, 14:31:26
It is important to understand what the Akashic records actually are. I have recently received non-physical perspective (information) about this topic. The Akashic records are "all" the actual experiences of every being (everything). It is a database of all actual experiences. Each record (itself) is not a copy or history of the experience. It is the experience itself.

So, "yes", someone can see someone else's experiences when accessing the Akashic record or universal consciousness. I have experienced the Akashic records of someone else. I saw their experience (which was in the future) and then about a month later saw that experience occur for them (randomly in a restaurant) in physical reality. It was wholly unexpected.

Lucidity is critical during the Akashic record retrieval, because if you do not have reasonable clarity you will not be able to retrieve the data (e.g., the experience). The experience I am sharing came in a dream format (during night time sleep), I saw the actual experience of the person in the dream, I had enough lucidity to recognize the person and retrieve the information, and upon awakening I wrote everything out in my journal.

Based upon my experiences, I have to imagine that we access the Akashic records much more than we realize, because each night we return to the non-physical when we sleep and awaken not remembering much specifically. So, it is retrieving (e.g., lucidly remembering the data upon awakening) which is the real challenge.

Thanks bloodshadow.

Also I had a lucid dream 2 days ago. It was about sex. It's too inappropriate to post here. When I was recalling the dream it was like I was actually dreaming it.

Also I started recalling dreams daily. Most of the time I got 4 to 5 dreams recalled vividly a day (non lucid). I didn't sleep last night because I drunk diet soda. When I get back to sleep I'll see if I lucid dream.

I'm reading a book called "Exploring the world of lucid dreaming". I recorded the notes I got from it into a text to speech voice mp3. I kept repeating it. Then when I got my dream signs I kept repeating the dream signs in the same format (text to speech mp3). I keep repeating it daily and most nights when I go to sleep I record at least 2 to 3 dreams the least.

Thanks.

So is what bloodshadow saying right?

Would I be able to practice math in the astral plane?

I'm using a book called Mastering astral projection.
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Can this be done in the astral plane and in the akashic records? on: April 20, 2017, 02:46:57
Hi,
I want to know if it's possible to experience other peoples lives. Especially those who've lived in the past and are dead.

Would I be able to experience the life of this man in the akashic records?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srinivasa_Ramanujan

He's one of the greatest mathematicians of the 20th century.

Also once I experience his life would I be able to practice math within the astral plane?

Most people who go to the astral plane while alive say that time is longer there than in the physical plane. I've heard that minutes on the physical plane is / can be hours in the astral plane.

Would I be able to practice math in the astral plane? Or would I have to practice it in real life?

I remember having a very vivid dream about programming and I could see the text clear on the computer screen. I remember typing on the screen and I could see the text clearly. I don't remember what it said but I remember seeing the text clearly.

Thakns.
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Peoples experiences with meditation / body position and trance state on: February 12, 2017, 11:43:13
Yes, there is a feel to it, but don't focus so much on the body, or timing yourself. There is nothing wrong with setting a timer so you don't go longer than you want to or need to, but I used to time myself as well. Recently I stopped because it is not a race. Trying to beat your previous time of 17 minutes will not help you.
Look for the change in your awareness, not so much your physical body, because as your mind relaxes your body will follow and vice versa (sitting still without moving will naturally relax your mind)
I have meditated for 10 minutes and for 40 minutes, sometimes my mind being much more calm during the 10 minute one. So what I'm saying it's not always about the duration of the meditation
And once you become better at it, you will be able to enter the state much quicker and easier. When I first started I always made sure no one was home to distract me, or I would wear earplugs, or my noise canceling headphones, which did help me, but eventually I thought to myself am I really going to use these every time I have to meditate? Or will the perfect environment always be available to meditate? No, so I stopped using them and realized I was still able to do it with noise in the background.
Today, I meditated in the middle of Manhattan, NYC sitting in a car on the side of a busy street mid day for 20 minutes. Even with the car alarms, honking, and 2 way radio going in the car it wasn't a problem to shift my focus away from them, even though I still heard them, they weren't distracting

I see what you're saying, but I watched a video on Youtube from a more experienced meditator. He said timing yourself is good for beginners because you won't always be wondering how long you've been practicing it. I'm going to try to time it at a limited time (now I'm starting at 15 mins each day / night for the rest of the week) then keep pushing the time by a couple of minutes.

Thanks.
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Peoples experiences with meditation / body position and trance state on: February 04, 2017, 10:37:53
Hi,
I'm now timing myself while meditating to see if I can hold the time. So far the best I've done is 17:48 of 20:00. During the relaxation out of boredom I tried inducing the trance state with a picture (an elevator doing down while saying "down" mentally with a voice in my head). I felt a lose of sense of time. I felt like I was floating and falling in the air at the same time. I also had a buzzing feeling all over my body, but especially below my waste / thighs and feet.

Is this a sign that I entered the trance state?

Thanks.
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Peoples experiences with meditation / body position and trance state on: January 31, 2017, 16:45:53
I sit in my computer chair, nothing fancy. With a pillow under my butt. I used to put another pillow behind my upper back/shoulders to support my head a bit, but recently moved it to my lower back. Noticed that it keeps my posture better and is more comfortable for me. My head used to slowly fall forwards sometimes and my chin would end up resting on my chest, but since I've moved the pillow to my lower back it is easier to keep my head straight up.
And you're saying it takes 5 minutes for you to relax to your meditative state? I noticed it usually takes me about 10 minutes. And I'll usually stop around 25 - 35 minutes total

So far for me since doing it head to toe, I usually get my body relaxed under 10 minutes. The reason I probably get to under 10 minutes is because I use binural beats. In the book (astral dynamics) I remember the author saying not to get used to it. But other than that it would take years (or months minimum) to do it without the beats.

I'm now only practicing how to relax the body. Next I'm going to then focus on trance work / chakras in a couple more weeks, once I master the deep relaxation.
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Peoples experiences with meditation / body position and trance state on: January 30, 2017, 09:21:53
Thanks,
I sit in a folding chair against a door in my room (for head support). I've been able to get to around 5 mins relaxing my body. Instead of going from feet to head, I've done head to feet and this makes the process easier (for me at least).
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Peoples experiences with meditation / body position and trance state on: January 26, 2017, 18:37:36
Instead of fighting against the song playing in your head... use it.  

To meditate towards projecting, all you're essentially doing is focusing on something to the exclusion of everything else.  If you have a song that plays in your head over and over, focus on it, each time it plays, focus deeper and deeper within it.  

Thanks,
What I did was I kept counting to 100 and focused on my breath / the sound of the beats. For 90%+ of the time the song went out of my head.

I'm reading AD by robert bruce and am trying to learn how to do obes from a waking state.

Edit:
Just did a total of 24mins and 9 secs of meditation / progressive relaxation. Instead of trying to time myself I let the stopwatch run on my phone. When I felt like I didn't have a body I then moved my body and recorded my experiences. I went from 9mins and something secs to 7mins 15secs.

After a while it felt addictive especially with the binural beats.

In the book this is the order for a waking state obe:
1. Deep physical relaxation (what I'm working on now)
2. Trance / falling effect
3. Chakras (can be done during or before attempting obe)
4. Exit

Any advice / personal experiences would help.

19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Peoples experiences with meditation / body position and trance state on: January 17, 2017, 07:07:44
Hi,
For most of this week i've been trying to meditate. I notice that everytime I listen to a good song and I end up trying to meditate. The song plays in my head over and over (specific parts).

Doe's anyone know (or can give advice) on how to get past this? / What I should do about this?

Thanks.
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Peoples experiences with meditation / body position and trance state on: December 31, 2016, 04:48:01
Hello,
I've been trying to watch a film on Youtube. I can't because the material is too dry / boring. The name of the film is "spiritual reality power of meditation" (the reason I don't want to give out a link is because of copyright) it can be found on Youtube. I have the transcript of the film and the speaker speaks of cosmic energy. I looked up "cosmic energy meditation" and "how to do cosmic energy meditation" and got some links.

Are there any books / online resources (whole websites / pdfs) where I can find info on how to do cosmic energy meditation?

Thanks.
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Peoples experiences with meditation / body position and trance state on: December 26, 2016, 04:58:51
Doe's anyone know a system similar to wbtb that I can do that can do to do an obe in the sleep phase?

Or before the sleep phase? Or after the sleep phase? Or even during the sleep phase?

I've been trying meditation, but it's very hard for me to practice it daily because of scheduling.

Thanks.
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Peoples experiences with meditation / body position and trance state on: December 20, 2016, 01:37:07
http://out-of-body-experience.info/meditation-inducing-trance/

Is this enough to get a person out of body?

Or would I have to do a technique after?

I haven't meditated in a few days but am going to try today.

I also found this blog.

http://www.astralprojectiontraining.com/

Thanks.

23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Peoples experiences with meditation / body position and trance state on: December 16, 2016, 03:57:16
I tend to ignore everything and only focus on being somewhere in the NP. Ignore looking into the blackness as it keeps the mind too active, you see shapes etc but then automatically analyse them. It's part of our nature to form a recognition of what's there.
Doing this successfully can get you elsewhere in a couple of mins once relaxed. I do it this way in a car park if the girls are shopping and the car is half full if gear.

Are there any threads on this forum? Or anywhere online that describe the non-physical (like a pdf or a book) more from a persons perspective that's been there a bit or from a beginners view.

Thanks.

I'm looking into something called senses induced lucid dreaming.
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Peoples experiences with meditation / body position and trance state on: December 14, 2016, 04:48:00
If you respond well to theta you'll be asleep in no time lol. Use alpha and keep your mind more active. 40 HZ is a good one to experiment with as it's more involved than you may know.

Thanks,
I'll experiment with 40 HZ / Alpha. Also its been difficult for me to clear my mind and focus on the emptiness in my mind. Should I focus on one thing. I noticed when I focused on the blackness behind my eyes, or counted to 100 or focused on my breathing it was easier.

I want to get to the point where I can empty my mind. I've done this only close to half a dozen times in the past.

Also what is anyone's experience with going from trance / deep trance into an exit?

I wanted to use rolling out and for the trance / mental falling exercise I tried using going forward in space through the stars.

Again thanks for any info / experience.
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Peoples experiences with meditation / body position and trance state on: December 13, 2016, 01:17:19
I can meditate on my side. What's difficult is doing progressive relaxation on my side. The document says to do this first so you can get into the trance state. Every time on the program I've tried doing meditation in theta mode I go to sleep. But I'm more comfortable on my side than my back. I've gotten a few vibrations on my back but I've never been able to separate on / from my back. I feel more comfortable trying it on my side (left or right).

I just need some info / experience from those who do progressive relaxation (or a relaxation exercise) on either side (left or right)?

Thanks.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7