The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 21, 2018, 18:00:25

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Going into area 51 via akashic records on: August 26, 2018, 12:19:43
Hi,
I wanted to know I asked this question on a group of FB but no one answered. I wanted to ask is it possible to go into area 51 but from the Akashic Records? An example could be I project (which I've only done once but it was unconscious and dreamlike) to February 25th, 1965 and then go into area 51 within the Akashic Records. I'm asking this because I know if someone tries to do it in real time they'll get caught. Would this work?

Thanks.
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: May 29, 2018, 04:12:58
Hi,
I just got off school (still doing some work but not too much) and now I have more free time. I posted under another name zolo89 on Reddit and this topic was created.

Tell me what you think especially about the part of putting classical music as an alarm waker-upper.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AstralProjection/comments/8f48f4/cant_attempt_to_project_ld_with_wbtb_technique/
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: April 17, 2018, 23:24:56
Each and every one of us have our own "internal clocks". I see you are using affirmations. I wonder some time if people just go through the action of just thinking a quick mental affirmation or if they really put "effort" into it. There is a difference. Just saying mentally saying without feeling, is going to have you go back to sleep no matter what clock is used to awaken you. Thinking and focusing on it with real meaning, purpose and emotion will have you staying awake.
 When I use a affirmation, I visualize the letters in the chosen affirmation as well. I spend a bit more time on my chosen focus, then just going through the motions. I notice there is a big difference between going through the motions of just saying "I will be aware in my Dreams" and really "believing it" and putting a charge into it.

Looking back at this this is what I remembering using the last time I was recalling 4 to 5 dreams a day. Can you offer deeper information / links to websites that explain this?

Thanks.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Masturbation on: April 01, 2018, 04:59:51
In my experience, it takes a lot of energy from me. That's why for me I only do it as a stress reliever. Especially with the internet these days (that's all I'll say because minors could be reading this). I've actually gotten quite bored of it. As a male, it also makes me (in my opinion) value females less in real life. It also makes me stereotype the opposite sex because of it. Just my opinion.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: March 29, 2018, 12:10:02
Hi,
I just got adventures beyond the body in the mail. I've been reading a version I checked out at the library. I want to know whether I can do the techniques Monday through Friday and then do/try the obe4u techniques on Saturday / Sunday? The reason I'm asking is that I think it's my favorite book about astral projection (the only other books I would consider on its level are Robert Bruce's writings / the free obe4u book). I know he says in the book to do it every day for 21 - 30 days, but I have school now until May and can only do the obe4u techniques 1 to 2 times a week. Also, could anyone tell me their experiences with getting obes with adventures beyond the body? Does William Buhlman teach how to do what Raduga calls direct techniques where you can do it without having to do indirect techniques? In other words, doing it without sleep.

Thanks.
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: March 21, 2018, 02:38:07
I thought that Raduga advised "cycling" immediately after you awake, before making any physical move.

Well that night I got up with an alarm (alarmy is the app on the play-store). I then set it up for every 45 minutes with another app called AlarmDroid. The first two times the alarm awakened me I forgot to separate and tried to do cycling techniques. Between the 3rd and 4th time I ended up fully awakening.

Any advice?

Thanks.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: March 19, 2018, 04:30:16
Last night I got up and stayed up for 25-30 mins. I then went back to sleep. The first two times I tried cycling and nothing worked. By the fourth/fifth time, I was fully awakened.
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: March 18, 2018, 05:41:16
I'll just pass along what I've read about wbtb, if you fall right back to sleep after 4.5-5hrs, then you didn't get enough sleep, so now try 6hrs. You are like a scientist testing things out. If 6hrs makes you too awake, then adjust down between again.  Changing length of being up is other option during wbtb.

Also, my wife has sleep apnea and went un-diagnosed for decades. She has a machine now though. Something I did get for her that you might want to look into is a essential oil mist diffuser and search for essential oils that could help with breathing like eucalyptus oil or I read maybe Thyme. If your overweight that will be a factor too for breathing. My 2 cents.

Thanks,
I'm a bit overweight with a combination of diabetes (type 2) and mental illness. Last night when I tried getting up I tried to go to sleep with an intention to wake back up during the night. It didn't work. I'm going to try to do the alarm technique (which means waking up with an alarm).

Here is Raduga's verision of what he did

http://obe4u.com/how-to-astral-project-micro-sleep/#more-3010

Thanks.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: March 17, 2018, 07:24:35
I've been setting an alarm for 4.5 to 5 hours after sleep. I had to set it to take a picture because I kept using the shaking option and fell back to sleep. I also am going to stay up for 20 to 25 minutes and then set alarms every 40 minutes until I awaken between 8 and 9 am.

I'm going to use this alarm for the 40 min awakenings.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.splunchy.android.alarmclock

Wish me luck. rolleyes
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: March 17, 2018, 05:30:43
You guys really do underestimate your natural abilities!  undecided If you use technology this way, you are learning to "rely" on "it", the technology, which negates "effort".

I think the only technology I'll be using is alarms. Mostly because I looked at the sleep cycle apps and didn't understand it.

Also are there any people with sleep apnea that have been successful with the obe4u techniques?
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: March 15, 2018, 08:28:46
Each and every one of us have our own "internal clocks". I see you are using affirmations. I wonder some time if people just go through the action of just thinking a quick mental affirmation or if they really put "effort" into it. There is a difference. Just saying mentally saying without feeling, is going to have you go back to sleep no matter what clock is used to awaken you. Thinking and focusing on it with real meaning, purpose and emotion will have you staying awake.
 When I use a affirmation, I visualize the letters in the chosen affirmation as well. I spend a bit more time on my chosen focus, then just going through the motions. I notice there is a big difference between going through the motions of just saying "I will be aware in my Dreams" and really "believing it" and putting a charge into it.

I've been trying to do it in combination with a picture of myself doing it. It took me minimum 2 to 3 days to erase the fear of seeing myself out of my body.
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: March 15, 2018, 01:48:10
Sounds like you started with the intent to do something in the middle of the night but you were too sleepy to carry through. I have done this before. Our bodies don't like being woken up except at the end of these ~3 hour sleep cycles. There are apps that measure your breathing and wake you up based on these cycles but they don't work very well in my experience. Next time I try this I will set an alarm and set the phone up with a 5 minute reoccurring snooze. That way you can dismiss it over and over but it will keep coming back until you are ready to go.

What app(s) on android do this for free?

Thanks.
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: March 14, 2018, 03:03:46
Last night I set an alarm for 4.5 to 5 hours after sleep. When the alarm went off I went back to bed and didn't attempt anything. I also had another smartphone and shut if off because of the loud sound.

Any advice?

Thanks.
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: March 12, 2018, 11:02:38
Hey Luffy
I also have sleep apnea which interferes with breathing while lying on my back. The only thing i do is turn my head left or right to open the passages better yet they still slightly close which isnt good when you try to hover at the sleep/wake state. As far as Radugas technique.....as soon as you awaken in the morning and remember you are trying to go ob, then simply relax enough as if you were trying to go back asleep BUT remain conscious. My problem with Radugas technique is i am usually unable to remember that i wanted to attemt an obe before its to late and i have awoken to much. You need to stay right at that sleep/wake line without awakening to much. When i am able to do this i get vibrations in which i am just recently learning exit texhniques. Good luck and keep trying!

Thanks for the input. One technique I'm trying is a combination of visualization and affirmations. Saying them out loud and combining it with visualization.

I'm reading a book called out of body adventures by Rick Stack. It's pretty good and features the same technique as obe4u. The only difference is that it doesn't tell you to cycle through techniques.

15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: March 10, 2018, 09:24:24
It can be the same, maybe more real than the physical, I experience it a lot. At the beginning of any scenery if you managed to be aware anything, it takes observational experience and still you won't know for sure that you are seemingly walking from one reality into the other, the shift between worlds is really quick for me, I don't notice them for first. I've learnt that there are no really big differences, maybe that we are here in an intensive focus and we got used to this physical world from the countless ones. I guess your NP self or the system tries to show you that other worlds or realities are as real as any other. It still amazes me too and it only takes intent to achieve bigger awareness in them - even if it just daily mind noise.
So noticing that you are there... well if you are doing it under regular sleep like me, it takes a while, maybe the whole scenery is 3/4 way over (I hate it because not so much "time" left and I tend to mess it up many times with even a slight thought of my physical self here, his memories etc) already when you realize yourself lol. If you have the intent to be aware, I think somebody will help you with various or nonsense tools. But everybody is different. Maybe you will see a relative (sibling or parent) three times at the same place (lol) or shoot blasts from your hands and it does the trick.

This is basically my experience also. The reason I don't / can't notice the NP is because it's too realistic. Also when experiencing things that can't happen in the physical world or unusual experiences like the spiderman experience. I'm so used to seeing it be so real in the movies (even though the movies are fake like wrestling) it feels like I'm watching a movie and my consciousness just treats it like a vivid dream experience.

I don't want to post another post. I want to know experiences accessing the NP from a non-back (or regular sleeping position) positions? The reason I'm asking is that when most people think of NP experiences they think laying on their back. I'm trying to do a visualization exercise I'm reading in a book called Out of body adventures by Rick Stack.

Thanks.
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: March 08, 2018, 23:01:44
Two suggestions:
1. Try to do things that yo can't do in the physical, like flying.
2. Try to remember how you got in the situation you are. You probably won't if you're dreaming.

Would I be better off doing it with visualizations? I don' know how I would be able for example try flying in the physical. Could you describe how you would attempt flying (or morphing into another person)?

Thanks.
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: March 06, 2018, 23:37:12
I wanted to also know how to know the difference between the NP and physical? The reason I'm asking is that I don't notice (especially during a dream state) when I'm in the NP. When I've had lucid dreams I've felt like I'm controlling it 80-85% of the time at the most. I also want to know what type of signs I can tell myself (or notice) when I'm in the NP. The reason I'm asking is that I know the NP is / can be virtually like the physical when it comes to senses / perceptions etc...

Thanks.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: March 06, 2018, 01:02:18
I didn't get much sleep last night. I noticed that when I did sleep, for the 3 hours I was asleep a lot of it was like a video game / animation. I had two vivid lucid dream type experiences. One was where I was in a forest but the setting was like a suburban neighborhood with people in it. This experience was real. The other experience was like that of a very realistic video game. The experience was spider-man and Harry Osborne (PP's best friend from the comics) fighting. Harry Osborne turned into sand man and he and spider-man were fighting. It was like watching TV or playing a video game. I didn't notice / remember it till about 30 minutes prior to this post.
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: March 05, 2018, 02:28:41
I wanted to know if I could do wbtb / and or obe4u with obstructive sleep apnea. Has anyone with any type of sleeping disorder like sleep apnea still been able to do the wbtb technique / obe4u technique?

Thanks.
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: March 04, 2018, 10:45:20
I'm in the process of reading the phasing_primer book. I wanted to ask on pg.30 Eyes Closed / Body Still (EC/BS) State what did you mean when you said that you had 6 experiences in a row? Were those 6 experiences in one day? Or 6 experiences within / over 6 days meaning 1 each day?

This basically explains obe4u's technique in one page. The only difference is that obe4u says to be still upon awakening. Then try to separate for 3 to 5 seconds then if that doesn't work just do minimum two techniques for 3 to 5 seconds each.

21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: March 04, 2018, 09:40:49
See, this is what I mean by people limit themselves by the labels they use.
You already ARE projecting... 2 to 4 times per week.  You're just arbitrarily calling it a lucid dream.

You're consciously aware that you're in the non-physical while you're in the non-physical... that's a projection.
Sounds like you're doing great already!!  Better than most people on this forum, in fact.  Smiley

So, you see, there's nothing more you need to do.  Just enjoy yourself now.  Do what you want to do!

Btw... I *LOVE* that website.  I'm gonna have some fun with it.  Cheesy  hehe

That was before now I'm rarely if ever even recalling a dream. Also, I know that LD and AP do happen in the same dimension.

I'll post more once there are more replies.
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: March 04, 2018, 05:19:12
Hi,
I posted a thread in 2016 about my experiences trying to obe with techniques from a site called obe4u.com. I ended up listening to affirmations I made with a site called http://www.fromtexttospeech.com/ Within 2 weeks I was recalling 5 to 6 dreams a day and was having at least 2 to 4 lucid dreams a week.

I have obstructive sleep apnea and had a sleep apnea machine. My insurance took it away because they didn't want to pay for it. I'm currently in college and want to astral project (instead of LDing) because I want to learn how to get A's in college from spirit guides/spirits of those like Tesla, Ramanujan, and William James Sidis. I got good grades last semester. I also have some hemi-sync recordings. Also, I just got the obe techniques made by William Buhlman and have yet to listen to it. I also have both versions of Astral Dynamics (print) and have an obe book by Rick Stack. I even have two copies of MAP by Robert Bruce also.

I have to wake with an alarm named Alarmy. It's on the play store and it is pretty good at waking me up. I have four to five Android smartphones I use inside my house for listening to music and waking me up.

I want to know how to wake up in the middle of the night after doing the WBTB technique. Is it good to program myself during the week when not doing the obe4u techniques during the day? I want to use the techniques from obe4u to have an obe, not a LD.

Thanks.
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Can skills / abilities be learned from reliving past lives? on: September 01, 2017, 02:05:38
Hi,
I want / need to know once I astral project (still trying a book called Mastering astral projection which I can only do on weekends because of school) can I gain skills from reliving past lives?

The reason I'm asking is that once I spoke with a person in complete German for 10 to 20 minutes. I suspect the reason I was able to speak German was that it was unconsciously from a past life.

I need to know whether I can relive a past life and learn abilities from them such as math or computer programming?

I know it wouldn't be instant and I would still need to practice in the real world (I just got done reading a book called "the first 20 hours" I've been practicing the process from it and it's been good so far).

Also can I gain abilities from reliving other peoples lives (like Einstein or this guy https://morcanbooksandfilms.com/2014/07/04/move-over-einstein-meet-william-james-sidis-iq-250-300/)

Thanks.
24  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Can remote viewing be done within lucid dreams? on: July 13, 2017, 23:24:33
Hi,
I want to know if it's possible to remote view within a dream? I don't know if it's (remote viewing) possible withing an obe / ap.

But I've always wondered if it's possible within a lucid dream.

If anyone has experience or a book / article / websource that can tell me more please let me know.

Thanks.
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: sexual fantasies? on: June 08, 2017, 23:26:24
I've wondered if I can do sex, but with a celebrity that's an emulation of the real celebrity.

Like a computer generated copy that's not the real one.

Thanks.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7