The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 16, 2018, 18:18:23

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Experiences with adventures beyond the body techniques on: December 10, 2018, 02:23:00
When i first started projecting i found simply reading about aping before sleep seemed to assist greatly. Good luck!

Can you recommend any books to read to aid with this?

Thanks.
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Experiences with adventures beyond the body techniques on: December 06, 2018, 05:12:03
Thanks for the reply. I know Jurgen Ziewe has a book about his experiences but to me it's boring. You're right about if he (Buhlman) doesn't want to share his experiences he doesn't have to.

If you or anyone else could share their experiences with his system that would be nice. I might share them once I get an obe with it.

Thanks. 
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Experiences with adventures beyond the body techniques on: December 06, 2018, 02:38:52
Thanks,
I'm also reading the book for the 2nd time. I wish he wrote a book of journal entries. I also read adventures in the afterlife that was also good. I read the main story in 2 to 3 days and it was very good. I'm ordering a physical version because I had to take it back to the library.

Thanks.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Experiences with adventures beyond the body techniques on: December 06, 2018, 00:06:17
Hi, I wanted to know people's experiences with techniques from adventures beyond the body?

I've been doing it for two days and this morning I got two vivid dreams (I forgot what the dreams were about). I'm trying to technique from this URL.

http://www.astralinfo.org/astral-projection-methods/

The part I'm trying is named Visualization with Affirmations

I'm also rereading the book and am on chapter 3.

Thanks.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: November 29, 2018, 02:41:21
Are the alarms fully awakening you? Maybe adjust the alarms volume so it doest awaken you as much. You only want to barely awaken, just enough so you have slight awareness where you are as close to the sleep/wake line as possible. If you awaken to much you lose your window. If you dont awaken enough you wont have enough awareness to remember that you are attempting to project. Also-instead of trying Radugas techniques all the time try instead to remain aware in that sleep/wake twilite state of mind and monitor what happens. To do this, after one of your alarms awakens you and you become aware, IMMEDIATELY relax as if you were going back to sleep. So 1. You are sleeping and boom, you hear one of your timers alarms awaken you. 2. As soon as you remember that you are attempting to project, immediately relax as much as you can as if you were going back to sleep. Dont worry, you wont fall back to sleep. The excitement of trying to project will keep you from falling asleep. 3. When you are relaxing deeper and deeper after the alarm awoke you listen for any sounds and monitor for any electrical energy sensations. If you notice sounds or energy sensations continue to relax even more. You need to firmly set the intent to “immediately relax” upon hearing your ramp timer so it becomes second nature. Understand? You are getting close bro so remain deligent. It may happen tonite or next week but it will never happen if you give up. Once it does happen and you familiarize yourself with your process it will become easier for you. Good luck!

Thanks, I don't think that the ramp or the obe4u technique is for me. The reason is that to have np LD's you need to first be able to recall dreams. The obe4u technique isn't working for me because I sleep very deeply (I don't have sleep apnea officially but I still to a certain degree have a snoring problem). I'm going to try to make another thread on trying techniques from adventures beyond the body.

Thanks.
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: November 25, 2018, 02:47:12
I wasnt referring to how are you using Radugas obe4u technique Luff, I was referring to how are you using the ramp timer. I thought that is what we were talking about. Good luck!

Last night / earlier this morning. I woke up stayed awake for 5 to 10 minutes. I then set the timer audio I made and used it for 2 and a half hours. The ramp timer played every 15 minutes. Every time it woke me I ended up trying the separating technique and the cycling techniques. Every time I tried doing the separation I felt stuck to my body. The only dream I had was a vivid dream about a train that only lasted 20 to 30 seconds.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: November 23, 2018, 01:23:22
Luff
Please explain what you are trying to do and how you are trying to do it in step by step detail. Again, from your posts it doesnt sound like you are understanding how a ramp timer works. Explain in step by step detail exactly what you are doing and then I will advise you on how it defers from my technique. It is difficult to advise you when it seems you may possibly not be understanding the concept of a ramp timer and doing it to its full benefits. Good luck!

The obe4u technique I'm doing is where you try to separate for 3 to 5 seconds. Then if you don't separate you then do cycling techniques. The two techniques I'm doing is phantom wiggling and hands visualization. You do each cycling technique for 3 to 5 seconds. If a LD or OBE is reached then that is what doing the cycling techniques are for. The cycling techniques are then done in back to back for the seconds and then done in total for 4 cycles. A cycle is the two techniques done 4 times in total for a total of 40 seconds. If you need additional explanation reply back to this post.

https://obe4u.com/how-to-lucid-dream/

8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: November 17, 2018, 20:06:19
I woke up last night and was awake for 10 to 15 minutes. I tried playing the file but the phone didn't want to play it. The total silence was 6 hours.

Edit: I got the sound from this website

https://www.zedge.net/find/ringtones/gentle

I don't know if I can post the file because of copyright.

Any advice?

Thanks.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: November 17, 2018, 01:10:44

Luff
Im not referring to Raduga. Im trying to explain how to use a “ramp” timer that gently disturbs your sleep with a single alarm sound to hopefully awaken you enough so you can explore that sleep/wake area of consciousness because that is where ap resides. Rather with Raduga or any other author the point is to experience that area just before you fall asleep or just as you are waking up. A 3-4 hour recording with one or two beep alarms interspersed will slightly jar you from sleep so you can explore that “groggy” state while you are fully conscious. Look for any strange sounds or electroEnergy/vibrational energy sensations. They dont happen all the time Luff. In fact they RARELY happen at all which is why you should familiarize yourself with that “groggy” area of consciousness. Also look for hypnagogic imagery or any images you see in that groggy state. Again-it rarely happens. It may take a month for you to notice anything strange or unfamiliar. Or it may be tonight. Thats why you must remain diligent and continue to familiarize yourself with that groggy state of consciousness. When an alarm does awaken you,  immediately relax as if you were going back asleep then pay attention to any noises or images etc. Let it unfold naturally. You seem to be putting the cart before the horse if you dont mind me saying that. Create a timer that has single beeps that you dont need to turn off yourself. Im not sure you are understanding the concept of the ramp timer.

Thanks,
I'll google it. I just tried to do the obe4u technique. I woke up and stayed awake for 10 to 15 minutes. After this, I tried setting up the audio but it didn't wake me up. Thanks.
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: November 15, 2018, 21:56:47
Theres been a lot of advice on these 3 pages, but you seem to move on to something else before using advice. How often are you attempting this method? What part IS NOT WORKING? If you look at the link you shared above, after step 5, it has a small sample of issues/suggestions. (PS- Raduga's downloadable "book" spends a huge amount of pages to examples/issues and what he suggested to fix them.)

The link you shared has suggestions to these issues and more:
Which of these address your current issue - I didn't copy them, but he gives suggestions for each issue through out STEPS 1-5.

I'm probably having a problem with forgetting to separate. I also have a problem separating. It feels like I'm stuck to my body. I couldn't / didn't have time to play the audio because I had to watch a younger relative.

Thanks.
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: November 14, 2018, 21:49:27
What do you mean you “turned off the alarm?” You have an alarm set that continues to ring until you turn it off?

I tried doing the technique on obe4u where you awake after 6 hours and stay awake / read and think about the phase.

https://obe4u.com/how-to-lucid-dream/

The first two steps can be skipped.

Any advice?

Thanks.
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: November 09, 2018, 22:31:02
Tried doing the technique last night. Didn't get anything done. I set the alarm for 5 hours after I awoke. I just turned off the alarm and went back to sleep. The alarm I used is called Alarmy.

Any advice?

Thanks.
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: November 07, 2018, 02:43:12
Instead of just downloading from YouTube (or having 4 hours of silence) I think I'd be better if I just got 1 hour of silence and then repeat that for four to six hours.

Thanks.

Edit: Just finished putting together a simple track in audacity for an hour I got from YouTube.
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: November 06, 2018, 22:33:15
PM me if you need assistance. Its super easy to do. Good luck!

One clarification should / could I play it on an mp3 player app?

Thanks.
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: November 06, 2018, 21:57:59
Thanks,
I'm just not as good with technology as I am with computers.

Thanks.
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: November 06, 2018, 20:08:58
Thanks,
Would I be able to turn the code into an mp3? Also I'll try making my own on / with Audacity.

Thanks.
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: November 06, 2018, 19:01:10
Luff
Why do you need an app when you already have a recorder in your phone? You can easily do this by yourself without getting an app. You can record silence by yourself without getting an app. Record the silence and then edit the recorded silence to install the alarms in the intervals you want. Here is a quick example of a ramp timer. This timer is 60 minutes of silence followed by five minite incremetal alarms which i believe is way to close together but again, get creative with what you think is best for you. You can even use the alarms from this youtube ramp timer as the alarm on your self created ramp timer by recording the sound. Understand? Good luck!

https://youtu.be/CDii1W60HBg

I was just asking about the app because I don't know how to play the audio while asleep.

For the example you gave the first alarm came in at 1:09:50

Thanks.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: November 06, 2018, 00:44:21
Just a quick reply with something ive had success with Luff AND I have sleep apnea. As far as sleep apnea goes simply lay on your left or right side so your throat doesnt collapse. As far as technique do you have a phone with a voice memos app for voice recordings? Record 4 hours of silence and then edit the recording where one alarm goes off in 20 minute intervals after the first hour or so of silence. You dont want an alarm that blasts you out of bed and fully awakens you that you need to turn off yourself. You want an alarm that gently rouses you from sleep and awakens you so you are slightly aware. Then relax as if going back to sleep and monitor/explore that sleep/wake line for sounds or energy sensations. After the first hour of silence in the recording set several alarms in 20 minute or less intervals so you have seberal chances to awaken at the sleep/wake line because that is where the obe ohenomenon resides. With trial and error you can adjust the volume of the “ramp timer” alarms so they only gently rouse you from sleep. Also-you will need to change the actual sound of the alarms after your mind becomes accustomed to them because it will sleep thru them knce it has.  My ramp timer had several different sounds in each recording and i have several recordings with different incremental alarms so as to switch things up. Ive had much success with this technique but im semi retired so i dont always need to get a solid 8 hrs. sleep either! You must be diligent in doing this so as to familiarise yourself with that area of consciousness. Good luck!

Do you (or anyone else) know what app I can use to play this during sleep once I have it edited?

Thanks.
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: November 05, 2018, 23:27:34
You need a “tape recorder” luff. It is very simple. Its called “voice memos” on the iphone which the app store has a zillion tape recorder apps which im sure google has even more. Or simply buy one of those cheap digital recorders at walmart. The point of the “ramp timer” is to gently rouse you from sleep without blowing you out of bed. If you have 10 alarms set in a four hour period,  five of them most likely wont even wake you up at all because they must be gentle alarms so as to not awaken you fully. But once you do gently rouse from sleep from one of the alarms and become conscious, you MUST then immediatley relax as if you were going back to sleep. It is in that small window that you will sometimes experience enrgy sensations or strange sounds,  which turn into vibrations IF you relax and dont fully awaken. You are trying to stay awake and aware during the theta brainwave state. If you really wanna do this then get creative bro.

Thanks. Can't I just use the tape recorder on an android? Also, I wanted to know the type (or name) of an app I can get on google play.

I was going to also post this before I caught your response.

Found a couple of hours of silence from YouTube. Can someone guide me (or give a link) of what types of sounds I should put onto/ into/between the silence once I've downloaded it for personal use?

Thanks.

Edit: Is this the app you were talking about?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.skl.voicememos&hl=en_US

20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: November 05, 2018, 05:26:17
Tried learning Javascript once my math skills are too low (around middle school level).

Thanks anyway.
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: November 05, 2018, 04:04:07
Thanks,
I'd need to know what app to use to do this? I have four Android phones. Can you recommend an app that'll do this? Also, I have Audacity on my computer. I thought this board was gone forever because of the error that kept coming up. Thank goodness it was fixed.

I also wanted to ask if anyone could post a guide (or a link) so I can make certain characters/people appear in my dreams?

Thanks.
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: October 26, 2018, 12:30:29
My affirmation is

I remain aware while falling asleep

The most important thing is not to just repeat it a hundred times, but as you are saying it in your mind really THINK what does it mean. What does it really mean to remain awake and aware as you fall asleep. You have to believe that the affirmation is working and not just hope that it will work. Just like you know without questioning that the sun will rise tomorrow, apply the same firm believe as much as you can (I know it is not the same, but try with intent)

The second important thing is to think of this and repeat it WHILE you are falling asleep. Let that be your last conscious thought.

Thanks,
I think that's the technique where you watch yourself go to sleep. I've tried that technique and most of the time it didn't work/made me stay up and I couldn't sleep until I had no thoughts.

Edit: Could you or anyone else explain the second important thing in more detail?

Thanks.
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: October 26, 2018, 11:32:38
Thanks,

If anyone else could make more affirmations that would be good. I like the first four.
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: October 26, 2018, 10:55:14
If you use affirmations, then use them for whatever you want to achieve!

Your above affirmations seem to focus on the process of initiating phasing, and not on actually having successfully phased.

If your above affirmations are fulfilled by your subconscious you'll try a lot to phase, but might not phase at all.

Could you or anyone else edit the affirmations so they could be more effective? I would like it to be all of them, but it could especially be

I stay still immediately upon awakening.

Immediately upon awakening, I practice the phase.

I awaken multiple times during sleep to practice the phase.

Thanks.
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: October 25, 2018, 09:23:43
Hi,
I didn't want to start another thread because I think it would be a waste of time. I wanted to ask how to catch myself awakening during the night while/before trying to do the obe4u techniques? I want to know if anyone thinks recorded affirmations (with a robot voice) is good?

These are my affirmations:

I stay still immediately upon awakening.

Immediately upon awakening, I practice the phase.

The first thing I do when awakening is practicing the phase.

I don't move upon awakening.

Every day upon awakening I practice the phase.

The first thing that's on my mind when awakening is the phase.

During sleep, I automatically awaken to practice the phase.

I automatically awaken during sleep to practice the phase.

Should I focus on

mostly?

Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8