The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 20, 2019, 22:59:37

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 48
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Explorations in Consciousness Website Closed on: January 15, 2019, 09:12:21
 sad yup...that was an epic moment for Plume. Still no completely over it.  I am still sad grin but I know where to come now. I have not done anything related to my true passion, meditation, exploration and the sorts. So busy with duty and work.
See you all. Got to run again.
 grin
Yes it was sad to lose the EIC Forum. I can see the Astral Pulse dying that way too.

It's like Astral Projection is some kind of "fad" to people or something. This Forum used to great. 5 years ago the Pulse was active everyday, with many experiencers sharing here. Today, not so much. I have seen this Forum go 3-4 days without a post. You never had that happen 4 years ago. I try to do my share to keep this Forum active. But I am starting to lose that passion for this place.

Rehashing old threads here to just keep the Forum active only does so much.

It seems like this Forum has become a target for "Spam Bots" and that's about it. Just look at the stats. New members this month are at 3598. New topics 6. New posts 75. Most of those 75 posts were created by the same 7-10 members here. Do the math. Something doesn't add up here. Possibly what keeps this Forum going is "clicks", no matter where those clicks are coming from. Numbers don't lie!  rolleyes
 http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/index.php?action=stats

We finally got a great new thread that experiencers would be able to align with, that's the "Void" thread and yet "crickets".
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: January 12, 2019, 02:54:58
 Today's Phase soak session was another really bizarre, yet interesting one.

I got in my tub of water, closed my eyes, relaxed for a moment, just enjoying the warmth of the water (in Minnesota we try to soak up heat any way we can, lol. Winters are long here), then I did my Doorway steps and began just noticing the darkness before my eyes.

About 5 minutes later, (it's hard to judge time with your eyes closed), I began to sense movement forward. I wasn't consciously initiating this motion. It just began spontaneously, so, I went with the flow. At this point in my session, I have already dispatched of the need for physical form, I am just a point of consciousness. You can access that "form" though if it becomes necessary, as you will see later in my write up here.

The forward motion began to speed up, but once in a while, I passed some kind of brief light or marker. I kind of perceived it like what happens when driving down a dark highway at nighttime. There are mile markers and other things that you pass by that you aren't fully consciously aware of. After while, they feel like "blips".

The movement began to speed up, but the strange thing was, the "blips" (I will call them), began to slow down. Meaning the timing between intervals seemed to getting longer and longer. I stayed with this for a while, until I finally noticed that this I was at the "depth" that I wished to fulfill my intended goal.

My goal was to make initial contact with .....  Part of that contract was keeping some things quiet until instructed otherwise. Hence my not saying to whom I wished contact with.

So, I began mentally saying what I wished to say. I guess in some way, I was making some kind of "mental contract". But, I guess that wasn't enough because just then a piece of paper and pen revealed itself in front of me. That's when I put 2 + 2 together and realized that indeed some kind of "contract" was being formed. So, I began writing my part and when I was done, I signed it.

At this point I wondered how I was going to "send" message. My hands then began forming a paper airplane out of the contract and when it was made, picked it up and tossed it forward into the darkness. This was very strange, because my mindset was that of point of consciousness that didn't need "hands" or any form. When I was writing the contract, folding it into a airplane and sending it, I didn't feel any tactile sensation at all. It didn't even "feel" like me doing it. I was in "observer mode" at that point. I watched as the plane flew forward. I didn't follow it though. To do that would have likely jumpstarted a new adventure and I was content with this one already as it was. A small flash of light appeared in the center of the darkness, the plane entered it and both were gone.

I then returned my focus back to the just the darkness there, so I could work on some new Crystal Amplifier designs. I have some 1 inch - inch and half Quartz Crystal points that I want to incorporate into small Bonsai style tree designs. These will be the lowest priced pieces I have made yet. But I find that I really do need pieces of all different prices. I saw a new deign that I will make later tonight. If I can make what I saw, it should come out pretty good. Fingers crossed, lol!  smiley

Now I just have to be aware in my LDs and my Phase sessions for an answer to my intent. I know it will come sooner or later. That's the way things seem to work there. You put your intent out and stay consciously aware for the answer or the result that follows.
3  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Fighting in LD? on: January 12, 2019, 02:22:08
 The answer to why you couldn't fight then is quite evident to me here. It's because at that moment in time in you LD, you were not supposed to be fighting. It may have been a lesson being taught to you about "aggression"!
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: THE VOID on: January 11, 2019, 08:05:04
 Perusing through the Astral Pulse last night I found this Gem in a search on the word "Void" here. There were pages and pages of posts that came through that search. This thread was definitely pertinent to this discussion here though.
 http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/b_moens_exploring_3d_blackness_chat_transcript-t2905.0.html

I particularly thought this part of the whole quote was excellent. It was short and sweet, but also simply described the problem that I think most people have when finally getting to this stage of their approaching shift. For the longest time, I had the same problem as well. I rectified when I learned the true meaning of the words "passively observe".
 "The many times I managed to shift my focus of attention to the 3D Blackness I was only there for very short periods of time.
<
 I'd get there and think, Oh WOW! I'm there!  And in the next moment I'd be back in 2D blackness.

I had to learn to relax and just let myself be there once I arrived.
"
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: January 11, 2019, 08:00:18
Im reading your posts. grin In fact I wanted to comment on your post the other day about hypnotism. I had never heard of how they utilize  the word TRY as a failure. I've always enjoyed Star Wars and first thing I thought of while reading your post was a quote from Yoda, "Do or do not, there is no try" shocked How a movie character understand this and I didn't.  huh lol Sadly, "trying" pretty much sums up 2018 for me. "Doing" will be the focus in 2019.
That Yoda character is one smart cookie!  smiley  cool

Here's to many successful "do(s)" or better yet, dids!  smiley  smiley  smiley
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: January 10, 2019, 11:33:30
  Allo Lumaza...grin I truly enjoy reading your thread , one of the best, I hear more is coming  rolleyes wink
A bientot ...just passing by, got to go.
Thank you for your kind words Plume!  smiley Sometimes I think I am just talking to myself here!  undecided  shocked

I post all this here to teach others, but I am also looking for other people that share in these kind of experiencers and have a passion for experimenting anew. I figured a Forum based on Astral Projection would talk about just that "Astral Projection", but I was unfortunately sorely wrong. Still I come back here to teach, whomever wishes to learn.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: THE VOID on: January 08, 2019, 08:40:10
 Tonight, I watched a rerun of Ancient Aliens from 2017. After seeing it, I would say it was probably one of my favorite episodes as of yet.       
 Here is the "header" for that particular episode and a link to it as well.
 "Throughout history, prophets and visionaries have claimed to be able to telepathically access knowledge and information that would ultimately steer the course of human history. But if true, where do these individuals get their visions? According to ancient mythologies, there is a universal repository of knowledge known as the Akashic Record. While most mainstream scholars relegate this to the realm of mythology, recent scientific discoveries have opened the possibility that such a repository could actually exist--and is accessible by the human mind. Giorgio A. Tsoukalos meets with neuroscientist Dr. Dario Nardi to measure the brainwaves of Dr. Deepak Chopra as he enters a state of deep meditation to observe the physical changes in the brain as he connects or taps into something beyond ourselves. Could our ability to tap into the Akashic Record lead to the next giant leap in human evolution--and connect us to other intelligent beings throughout the cosmos?"
 https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5txvtq

I posted this because some of what was discussed in this episode is related to the conversation on the "Void". Dr. Deepak Chopra called the Void "Cosmic Consciousness". They never used the word the "Void" in their explanations and narrative, but from Experiencers that have been there done that, we know exactly what they were talking about.

The measurements of Deepak's brainwaves showed that while he was deep in meditation there were noticeable changes in his brain waves, especially in the locations of the brain's activity.

8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: THE VOID on: January 07, 2019, 09:24:37
 There is a lot "repetition" in there because many of us seem to perceive it the same. Well not exactly the same, but with a lot of similarities.

The one consonant is, that it is a area that can be and shows it is, accessed by all!

I have been doing a lot of experimenting and exploring this Void deeper and have found that it can be what "it" needs to be. I was going to say "what we needed it to be", but it seems to be some kind of NP tool that can be utilized as a springboard to much more.

I have had a number of my Phase/soak sessions interrupted by something that I needed to handle in this physical realm here, while I was deep in this Void area and found that if I left too quickly, it had adverse affects on my physical waking state of mind. What I have found is the need to walk myself back down after a Void depth experience.

A few weeks ago I was doing a phase/soak session and one of the grandkids knocked at the door, needing to use the bathroom. I opened my eyes, got out of the tub, grabbed my towel to dry myself and nearly landed flat on my face. I got severely dizzy and vertigo had set in. That and other episodes similar to that have made me come to the conclusion that indeed there is some kind of brain wave alteration while accessing the depth needed for a full blown Void experience.

I would be curious to know if the other Authors of Astral Travel and other experiencers noticed anything like that as well. It seems that if I shift back too quickly, I am left sluggish and have a difficult time for a few seconds "reorienting" myself back to this physical focus. Because of this I now walk myself back to the physical before opening my eyes again. I then will take a few moments just "re-acclimating" myself back to my physical surroundings again.

For years I have been using Binaural Beats and Isochronic tones. I used to use them for my daily Phase sessions, but now I do my Phase sessions as a soak in the tub, so earphones are out of the question. I still use those Bin beats and Iso tones during the day because I have found that they really do help "entrain" the brain. They teach you to get used to the various brain waves levels that a person shifts through in meditation and any form of conscious shift as well. I believe and have been shown through my personal research that the lower your brain wave is, the deeper the depth of your experience is as well.

I do believe though that after awhile you don't need the Bin Beats/Iso tones anymore. You seem to learn how to lower those brainwaves yourself. The "tool" isn't necessary anymore. I still enjoy them and that's why I still use them. Only the ones with musical accompaniment though. I could never get used to those "monotone" ones. I found them "creepy"!  tongue

9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: THE VOID on: January 07, 2019, 08:55:36
Sorry, I simply can't continue after that.  LOL  Smiley
Don't worry Xanth, those are things that you can find in the Void!  grin
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: THE VOID on: January 07, 2019, 03:23:07
 Let me be the first to say, "YOU DID A AWESOME JOB WITH THIS"!  smiley cool I think it is definitely "Sticky" material!

I will give a reply a bit later. For now I just wanted to post a "disclaimer" that you used on another Forum. I thought it was great

"Warning: Due to repetitions it also can be boring. Even more due to the 'bare' or 'dry' content which is as I already said more 'basic'.

So there's no dragons, ascended masters, ET councils, timeline shifts, Events or angels. No Game-Of-Thrones-Meets-Harry-Potter-Meets-StarTrek stories. Sorry, can't help it.

But hey, just in my defence let me reassure you that at least it features the following:

Lots of music, a crashed UFO and ancient structures on Mars, an akashic planetary library, a few inspirational quotes and baby bottles.

Yes, you read it right: baby bottles.

"
 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Experiences with adventures beyond the body techniques on: January 06, 2019, 09:56:55
Happy new year,
I wanted to ask how do I get different results for obe interview with ap experts on YouTube? The reason I'm asking is that I'm getting repeat results of William Buhlman interviews I've listened to.

Thanks.
If you mean that all the other Authors you have listened to on YouTube are basically "towing the party line" and saying the same things that William does, that should tell you all you need to know then.  wink

If that's not what you meant. I used the search title "Astral Travel" and came up with a number of videos. Truth be told though, you are better off learning from experiencers here on the Pulse or reading a book by a famous Author of AP, then you are doing a blind search on Astral Travel. There is a lot of really bad info out there.
 https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Astral+Travel

You could also type the name of the Author or speaker on YouTube that you are looking for to find the info that they are putting out.
 This link here from the Astral pulse will give you an idea of some of the Authors you will find there.
 http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_book_reviews-b34.0/
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: January 06, 2019, 09:45:24
 In today's Phase/soak session I worked once again on depth and also deepening my experience.

I climbed into my tub of water, closed my eyes and worked through my Doorway steps. I started with a very brief progressive relaxation. Then moved to a bit of disassociation. Followed up with some quick 6 PT directional focus and now I was primed. I could sense a small amount of depth. It was a bit deeper then just a flat canvas. I then mentally shot the basketball in my hand into the darkness before my eyes. I didn't look for the basketball in my hands, I knew it was already there. So, thought = action was already in play.

My first attempt didn't' yield much in the visual sense. So, I repeated it a few more times. Now I could really sense depth. At first I could see the net that the ball was going into and soon I could see 5 nets and balls flying all over the place, lol. It was getting a bit much, so I aborted that focus and refocused on just the darkness itself.

What seems like a few minutes later, I saw a ball coming through the depth. It wasn't a basketball. It just looked like an ordinary round ball. It came right up to me and soon was in my hands. I felt it actually in my hands, which thought was strange at this part in my session. I could feel the weight of the ball. For some reason, on some level I got a prompt to roll it back into the darkness and just observe. This wasn't a verbal prompt, as in a voice that could be heard. Instead it was more of a telepathic voice giving a thought. So, I obliged.

I watched as the ball rolled out of my location and into the darkness. I then decided to follow it. I didn't question where it was going. All I did was observed it from a distance. Observing from a distance is akin to what I do during one of my "pace car" scenarios. (I speak quite a bit about my pace car visuals throughout my Doorway thread here). Basically what it is entails is focusing on a object in motion, normally kick started from my focus on the Forward direction in my 6 pt directional focus. Sometimes it could be a horse ahead of me or a Rollercoaster car, Rocket, all kinds of things can work as a pace car. I never purposely or should I say consciously create these. They just appear and when they do, I follow and observe them. At first I am normally in back of them, but then I get closer and closer until I am actually riding them, like the Horse or the Rollercoaster. That's when the shift is already a success and now I just enjoying what's next.

I don't want to "front load here", but it led to a really interesting adventure. It definitely created the depth I was looking for. But not only the depth, it also became the sole focus or should I say the new focus of that journey.

Exercises like this are easy to do. You just need to leave your analytical/thinking mindset behind for a minute and got just experience it all. You can start with any visual. A motion based one is usually the best if you wish to "follow" it into the NP. If or when the visual disappears/fades, reign it back in. If you don't like where it's going, abort and start over again. No harm, no foul. The only one "judging" you is "YOU".

My experience above kind of reminded me of something I experienced when I was first new to this practice. I seemed to have a few Guides that were very good on teaching me how to navigate my new NP surroundings. I was using the name "Lionheart" here on the Pulse at that time.
 http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/anchored_in_the_astral-t37323.0.html
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: January 06, 2019, 09:11:58
Reminds me of what I did for over 4 years but just in the office as a telephone sales agent instead of outside canvassing from door to door. Yet, it is practically the same, just on the phone, calling number after number (yes, it sucks!). Indeed then you are taught that you have to eliminate any softening, polite or subjunctive/conditional speech out of your language, such as 'could' 'would' 'might' 'maybe' 'perhaps' or similar. You always say 'this product helps you to...' or 'will help you...' but never 'maybe if you would try it then it could help you ...'.  cheesy
Same with affirmations. Always do, never 'want' or 'intend to' or 'would like' or whatever. Also never 'ask' for it, just 'command' it or even better: state that you already have/are it.
We didn't have a script, per se. We were just highly motivated and told to go out and make a friend. Our boss actually won the formula and the rights to it in a "fight bet". He was a fight promoter himself, from Denmark. His "gift" was the gift of "motivation". But his ruthless, aggressive style came from what he learned and lived in the "fight game". He was very intelligent though and if you had good sales, you couldn't find a nicer guy. But if you missed your quotas he showed his Mr, Hyde side.

The best affirmation is thus always and still 'I am... now' (e.g. out-of-body-now). Or 'I do' instead of 'I'd like to do, I'd wish ...' or whatever.
Yes you are correct. The use of a "past tense" mindset while creating affirmations is very powerful. To the subconscious it sounds more like a "command" then a request.

This is my typcial Void experience. That is why I also called the (Akashic) Void the Akashic Screen sometimes. Yes, there is motion but you can always choose if you move or your surroundings come to you. It is a 3D and interactive screen for sure, but normally I do not move and the Void moves instead or the colours or pictures it shows me. It is maybe the focus I have which is normally not on myself or my body but on what is shown/presented to me. That is why the 'action' is on the other side and I am just putting out my intent or query and 'wait'.
One of the best examples is my card validation I did form the Void. First I saw the right card from afar. I demanded to see it from near to identify it. The card then 'floated' through the dark Void and moved towards me, not the other way round, and so I could read it.  smiley
I am really looking forward to your post and new thread here on the Void. I enjoyed the way you integrated your screen into a set of blinds with a picture/scene on them, that gave you more or less of the picture, depending how much you opened or closed it.
 In my thread here, I have stated often that a little "spontaneity" goes a long way there while attempting to access and also to deepen a shift in consciousness. Once in a while I will just mentally reach in front of me and open up the curtains. I don't need to look for the curtains. All I need to do is go through the mental action and know the curtain is already there.
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: January 06, 2019, 08:57:48
So much for your hate of typing, lol. Thank you for putting in the effort though. I had never noticed the 'try and do'  with hypnotist but you are indeed right about that. I admire Baro-San very much for sticking to his guns. I've been rooting for his ideas to take hold as personally I find hypnotism very useful to ap.
Your welcome Nameless!  smiley

Like I said, I found there are already some things that are techniques and a actual Hypnotist's techniques have in common. Just looking at their basic induction programs is enough to show you that.
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: January 05, 2019, 10:02:30
 Happy "belated" New Years to all!  smiley

In the past few months I have been studying Hypnosis, in all it's forms and applications. A member here, who I greatly respect, named "Baro-san" will always reply to a person seeking help with Astral Projection, that all they need to do is to learn "Self Hypnosis" and they will have no problem achieving a completely aware shift in consciousness.  

The one thing I really liked that I learned through my brief study of Hypnosis is that they use the word "try", when they expect failure and the word "do" when they expect success. I am going to say that again and I will put that in bold capitalized letters here, because I feel this is VERY IMPORTANT. A Hypnotist will use the word TRY, when they expect FAILURE and DO when they expect SUCCESS. An example of this comes when they are attempting to induce "Eye Catalepsy", which is a technique used commonly in Hypnosis, even "stage" Hypnotist use it. To do this, they will have a person first focus on a spot in the room, on their forehead, wherever. Then the subject will close their eyes and the Hypnotist will then have them relax their eyes, Once fully relaxed, the Hypnotist will then tell them something along the lines "that when I count down 3-1, you will "TRY" and open your eyes, but they will be locked shut. The more you "TRY" the harder it will be to open them. They will use the word "TRY" for every circumstance that they expect the subject to fail in during the entire Hypnotic process and session.

I emphasized that point on the word "try" because I always see people here at the Pulse and other places that continually post how they will try this or that. I also realize that omitting that word out of our speech and sentences, makes us sound like "Egotists". I have learned throughout my life that you either "do" or you "don't". To try something, means there is indeed a chance of failure. When I was younger I had sales training. This training was for "direct" sales, as in door to door sales. At the time, the people teaching you were basically "slave drivers". Door to door sales was and I guess still is very high pressure and the methods of the teachers were very ruthless as well. We made our projected "quotas" for the day in morning meeting. You either reached them at the end of the day or didn't. You never used the word "try". It was greatly frowned upon and would always end up with you getting chastised by a superior in the company.

A stage Hypnotist will have a number of little tests to deepen the hypnotic trance state. They will bring their subject in and out of the trance state will quick exercise, which in turn will deepen the trance state. They will get it so the subject is responding to their "suggestion" as quick as possible. They find that that in and out process nullifies the thinking mind and gets them right where they want to be, which is communicating with the sub conscious itself.

The Hypnotist will use "progressive relaxation" and an "emphasis" on special words. Some of the Hypnotist will even lower their voice when they say certain words because they have found that the subconscious seems to respond favorably to lower tones. The emphasized words are normally the "trigger" words. Everything they say to the subject is positive. Every word they use has meaning.

In my Doorway technique, I have also used the use of progressive relaxation. When I mentally state or affirm something that I wish to be heard at a deeper level, I will visualize that word or phrase in large letters. I use mental triggers in my simple focus on color and or geometric shapes. Many of the techniques used in "Hypnosis", self or other, are also used in Astral Projection itself. The more I learned about Hypnosis, the more I saw that this is what we have already been doing here. I was really shocked to see all the things that were shared in common with our practice in general. Mind you, a stage Hypnotist is performing for show, so they need fast results.  

I just wanted to share that will others here. There were a number of great tips that I received in my study of Hypnosis. Possibly researching it will make you a better "conscious shifter" as well.
 ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For the next part I wanted to share with you some things I have been working on to deepen my own experiences. I have already shared throughout this entire Doorway thread, how to get to the "Void", the 3D dark zone. Soon there is going to be a fantastic thread written by one of our valued members here that explains exactly what this void is, that he accumulated from a number of acclaimed and some not so acclaimed "experiencers".

On to the deepening. I got into the water and began messing with some new things I learned from my study on Hypnosis. So, I layed back in my tub of hot water, closed my eyes, did my brief opening ritual, some progressive relaxation, a bit of visualization, then I stopped and opened my eyes. I then began over again. This time though, all I did was to close my eyes and notice the darkness around me. Notice how I said "around" instead of in front of me. At that point I was already experiencing depth in the darkness. Not fully where I wanted to be, so I opened my eyes, became aware of my real physical surroundings again, closed them and began noticing again. Once again, all the work and prep I had done earlier wasn't necessary now. I was already experiencing depth. This time it was even deeper then last time. So I stopped, opened my eyes and repeated the process again. Every time I did this, I noticed that no prep at all was needed. If anything, opening my eyes and focusing became the only difficulty. It was like I was kind of stuck in the zone.

At this point now visuals were aplenty. There was no need to visualize or jumpstart anything now. I saw what looked like a star in front of me. For some reason, instead of focusing on it, I focused "beyond" it. Every time a new visual would appear, I would try to look/focus "through"/beyond" it. This was bringing me to a level of depth that I have very rarely experienced. This is when I noticed/perceived, that I wasn't moving forward towards these scenes, like I do in my 6 pt directional focus. They/the objects or scene were moving towards me. The scene or objects would be very vivid at first. When I attempted to see "past them", the visual would become ghostly like a grey image and it would approach until it felt like it went through me. It was very bizarre and if anyone reading this wants to experience a new level of depth, you will find this technique to be a very unique one.

When I use my 6pt directional technique while in the 3d Void or when trying to reach the Void, I will feel the motion in whatever direction is focused on. Example: the focus on Forward, will normally have me feeling like I am moving forward, like on a Rollercoaster or some driving simulation. I will experience the accompanying visuals as well. For a Rollercoaster, I may see the tracks ahead and feel as the track swerve and turn. Focus on backwards, up, down, right, left, will have their corresponding visuals and motion feelings/responses as well.

With this focus though, There was no feeling of moving towards something. There was no feeling of motion at all, except for the motion of me being perfectly still, as everything came at me. This is a very unusual sensation and one that we are not naturally accustom to.

Well, that's it for this post for now. I really hate typing, lol!  grin
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Experiences with adventures beyond the body techniques on: December 30, 2018, 08:28:22
Thanks,
I just wanted to know for day 4 how to act as if I have already astral projected. Should I use a past np dream experience or should I make my own visualization?

Thanks.
Experiment with both of them. Find out which one works better for you!
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Experiences with adventures beyond the body techniques on: December 30, 2018, 04:21:26
Hi,
I wanted to know if anyone could give me tips on how to manifest an obe np experience with these URLs?

http://www.thelawofattraction.com/manifestation-7-day-experiment/

http://www.astralinfo.org/astral-projection-methods/

Thanks.
I'm confused!  huh huh huh Did you even read them? The answers to your questions, the "tips" your are looking for are already there!

The first link gives you a 7 day program. Try it!

The second link is loaded with great techniques. Pick the one you feel comfortable with and use it. It is already full of great tips.
18  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Re: Healing and forgiveness on: December 29, 2018, 01:52:24
 I feel for you Urshebear!  cry

I left home when I was 14 and never returned. It's been over 30 years now. I don't wish to explain why, but it was a really hard time in my life. I learned many lessons from that. It took a number of years to see that all that pain and suffering that I experienced as a child, made me who I am today, a person who feels empathy and has led a life of helping others. Through helping and healing others, I am also helped and healed. That has been my healing for many years now.

Forgiving is hard, forgetting is harder. Years ago some advise from Dolores Cannon really helped. She spoke of "removing contracts". The technique involves visualizing whoever it was that "hurt" you and then tearing up a "contract" between the two of you, while mentally stating that they are no longer a part of your reality. You can find more about this in YouTube videos. Dolores passed away a few years back.

It felt really weird to do, but I was up for anything at that point. It really did help. But, I had to do it many times. I finally felt it helping when I put the emotion and the true focus it needed into doing it. Just mentally saying the words and going through the procedure was not enough. I would go through the motions, but still the pain would return.

It's still hard at different times of the year. Christmas being one of them. I have a new Family now though. One that I can share my love and life with. When I get down, I look at what I have now, not what I left then. I try to live in the present.  In my Dreams, I still relive some of the past horrors. If anything, that has become a very powerful Dream "trigger point" for me. I will see I am in the past and I will immediately take lucid control of the situation. So, in a way, I have found a way to use it to my advantage.

Like I said above, "I feel for you". I also know though, that you can and will get through this. You are strong. How can I tell? Because you are still here and battling on through life today!  smiley They say "What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger". I see this playing out in this World, in many circumstances and events everyday.

Here is one of those videos with Dolores explaining how to do it. The video is only 6 minutes long. The portion speaking of the "releasing contracts", starts at abut the 3 minute mark. This video is just a very brief introduction of it. You can find other videos where she goes deeper into the process on YouTube. I personally found it very helpful.
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpoQWN6REac

We come to this realm here to experience. The "good, bad and ugly" are all experiences. Unfortunately many of our true life lessons are taught through the bad and ugly. We normally take advantage of the "good". So, many times, the "good" really goes unnoticed.
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I finally meet my guide and I think she's testing me on: December 28, 2018, 04:37:13
Anyway, why am I just now seeing a guide when I haven't before?  And why are they now starting to test me?
Why are you seeing/meeting a guide now? Because you are ready to.  

Why are they "testing" you now? Because that is what they do. It's their form of teaching/training us.

Take a look at this thread here. It explains this concept a bit further.
 http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/tests_quests_and_challenges-t46546.0.html

By the way you realized it was indeed a test, shows that you also "passed" that test. Get ready for more to come!  smiley

20  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Ace of Spades on: December 25, 2018, 00:22:52
now thats funny you posted two of them just like the TWO of PENTACLES / Two of diamond ...see the cards keep giving  grin grin
got to go ...
Thank You for that Plume!  smiley

Now look who is the "Magick user" here. I was feeling a bit down today and after reading your post, then looking up the meaning of the "Two of Pentacles", I feel better. For some reason there is a lot of sadness in the World right now, even with Christmas so near.  sad
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Experiences with adventures beyond the body techniques on: December 24, 2018, 01:42:41
Thanks. I also watch interviews and lectures from Buhlman and other authors. I first read his book from the library then I eventually bought a used version on Amazon for dirt cheap. The only thing is that I took almost a week and a half because it was shipped from the UK to me in the states. I've read it two or three times. I've also read adventures in the afterlife and am going to read it again once I can get it from my library again. Also, my library has that with higher self now.

Thanks.
If you enjoy Astral related interviews, you will probably enjoy this one as well. This one is from basically an unknown, amongst the more famous Authors and names that speak and write on the topic. His enthusiasm is really uplifting. After hearing him, you really want to be a part of that "reality". Art Bell even tries to sway him to talk about the negative side of Astral projection, but Albert won't go there.
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Xl9a7qMAY

Many people report their first success after they just heard a speaker or read something on the topic. Sometimes that's all it takes.I call that their first "sneak peek" or "bye"!
22  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Ace of Spades on: December 24, 2018, 01:38:02
Can't believe so many posts already and no one has joked about the famous rock song yet.

grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWB5JZRGl0U

evil cool
An "Ode" to Lemmy!  cool
23  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Ace of Spades on: December 23, 2018, 08:50:13
Now I have to analyze this more ....very interesting....  later tonight or tomorrow night. Got to go ...  I am on some preparation to have some little objects that I would love to send to friends here that believe in the magical power of being united in some dreams. I will give a clue. Itís about Crop circles and amplifier material that Lumaza use. I came up with this brillant dream catcher. I swear it all felt  that I was guided to make them and for some reason I feel Nameless has something to do with how I feel about them. Patience and wisdom ... see you very soon . Those are powerful cards IMO.
Here's a couple of Dreamcatcher Amplifiers that I made a few months ago. Hopefully these give you some good ideas. I trust though, that any designs you come up with will be well received as they are. Since anything you touch turns to gold, as we have seen in your past work!  cool
 http://photobucket.com/gallery/user/Lionheart78/media/cGF0aDovSU1HXzIwMTgwNTAyXzAyMjE0OTI1NV9MTC5qcGc=/?searchTerm=Crystal%20Amplifier&page=1
 http://photobucket.com/gallery/user/Lionheart78/media/cGF0aDovSU1HXzIwMTgwNTAyXzAyMjMyNDEwNl9MTC5qcGc=/?searchTerm=Crystal%20Amplifier&page=1

24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Talking To Yourself While Practicing on: December 22, 2018, 01:26:53
I am starting to think I am possible over thinking this process or creating some sort of block for my self...

I think i am trying to control the process to much? I will try just going with he flow. See how it goes!
That's what we have been trying to tell you for a while now. To shift from here to there is simple. You just need to "learn" how to get out of it's way! Of course that's easier said than done. But your eyes are opening up to that now! I often say here "change your Mindset, changes your reality". That's what that statement means.

A huge populace here in our World, see ourselves as only this "physical vessel" that we are using at this moment in time. The key is to learn how to "release" your focus totally away from your physical while being consciously aware the entire time. Many times your body will fight tooth and nail to hold you to it. The only times you fully release that focus is when you "click out" to go to sleep. With this practice we do it while staying completely aware of it the entire time. That means we need to not only learn to overcome the bells, whistles and hurdles, but also need to learn mental control over what to do next, once we find ourselves there.
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Talking To Yourself While Practicing on: December 22, 2018, 01:14:44
Monkey Mind seems pretty normal for most people. Entertain the monkey.
***** Five stars awarded, lol!  grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 48