The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 11, 2018, 14:18:36

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 46
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What do you focus on with the noticing technique? on: Today at 03:26:17
 Kree, just know one thing "It doesn't have to be drawn out or difficult". You will learn in time to just shift at will. Once you do, you will see how close the NP really is!  wink

My Doorway technique is a bit more involved because new people to this practice have a really hard time turning off their physical focus. The techniques found in my Doorway thread are based on kind of mind games. They are more based on "mental associations" than anything else. Example of this: Geometric shapes. We live in a World of geometric shapes. The focus on simple square can actually bring all kinds of mental associations to mind. I used to say you then need to "allow" the scene to manifest. But last night I watch "Dr. Strange" for the second time now and in the movie, they kept saying "surrender" to it. That movie is based on a really fantastical use of Astral creating physical manifestations. But it has some great tips in it if you are really listening to the teachings of the "Ancient one" in it.
 The focus on a basic color does the same thing. The use of a Doorway is more to the fact that that is exactly what you are doing in this practice. You are opening a conscious doorway between here and there. Those doorways will bring you deeper if or should I say, when, you are ready to open them.
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Strange Experience During The Night on: Today at 03:14:03
 Lightbeam, recently here on the Pulse, I made a reply on another thread about the fact that I had consciously awoken to my home doorbell being rung. It turned out to be one of those Hypnagogic sounds that we get while shifting. It was so real to me though that I got up out of my bed to check who was there, even though it was about 3 in the morning.
 Many times I awaken disoriented because I am still in that NP mindset. It actually forced me to learn what I call a "slow roll" back to my physical focus again.
3  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Crystals on: Today at 03:07:46
Let me try posting your pic.

That was very kind of you to help T-Man. It shows the true person you really are!  cool

Here is Plume's "AWESOME" display of Artistic talent!  smiley cool
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Fieldtrip on: Today at 02:58:58
This will likely take more than one post and will necessarily spill over into another thread as it promotes discussions of other topics.
We will patiently await this!  smiley

First, I want to re-cover some ground and backfill  some areas in my original experience-

In 2011, when this experience occurred, it was around 2-3am and I was deeply asleep. I must have gained some degree of higher awareness as I shifted out of one dream and found myself in the 3D Void. I was barely aware though, maybe a 2 or 3 on the lucidity scale. The experience played out and I came fully awake with the knowledge that a fairly significant experience must have taken place, but my memory was already very foggy. I made it a point to write down a brief paragraph outlining the major points of what I did remember and then slid back off into sleep. In the morning, I looked at my notes and really could not recall much in the way of details. It was 2 and a half years later that while reviewing my OBE notes, I came upon that paragraph and decided to lay down and see if some quiet reflection would bring anything forward. What occurred stunned me! It didn't take five minutes of relaxation and it was as if a computer keystroke simply opened a compressed zip file- torrents of information and detail came flooding into my mind. It took about ten minutes for the 'download' to complete and I actually had the ability to shut it off a few times, then to re-start the flow. I had to shut it off the first time because the information was overloading me; the second time I shut it off in complete disbelief that this could really be happening. And there was a different quality to these memories somehow; during this time, I could stop and start and even re-wind the memory in a way even better than a video disc. Now the whole experience was crystal clear in my mind but the nature of this memory process was and still is mind-altering for me.
For me the "download" experience seems to be the most powerful I have had, other than getting a brief glimpse of what Kurt would call the Buddhic Plane/body. It is so powerful that it overwhelms the mind.

Another aspect of this experience which I neglected to mention and didn't necessarily understand the significance of at the time was that in the Void and throughout the alien planet adventure, I don't remember having a Physical body or even a RTZ or Astral/Mental form. I felt like I was simply a 'point of consciousness'. I never noticed hands or legs or feet and typical PR movements didn't even occur to me. When I was placed outside the town, I was about 150-200 yards out, the people were far away and yet, when I was suggested to focus in on them, it was like I had 'zoom vision' and could see them up close. Again no physical sensation of any kind of movement.
Once I learned to fully release my focus on this physical reality here, while in my daily Phase soak sessions, I learned to utilize the "point of consciousness" mindset. I am still being taught things all the time to further the experience. But the "point of consciousness" mindset opens the doors for a whole new realm of adventures. It's amazing how limiting holding a physical mindset while in the NP can really be.

Upon reflection, I realize that I was overwhelmed with data while in the guy's head; I felt caught in a whirlpool or vortex and was spinning out of control and had to be pulled out. Maybe I was in danger of losing the integrity of my own identity/consciousness. The next thing I knew, I was floating in space above his planet, maybe 5000 miles out, with a spectacular view. I looked around at the distant star systems and wondered which way was home, then focused in on one cluster that 'felt' right but was lightyears away and started moving towards it. Then I received a friendly 'boost' from the rear and sped off until my awareness faded and I awoke.
I have never experienced being in another person's or being's head. I have experienced being in other forms before though.
 I feel that a spinning or vortex sensation occurs when a Dream begins to spiral out control. I experience it during "downloads" as well. Sometimes, while consciously aware in a Dream scenario, things will begin to happen vey fast and the whole situation just gets overwhelms. That's when I feel I am spiraling back to my physical reality. It happens really fast though. So fast that you abruptly awaken disoriented.
                                                      ______________________________

My personal metaphysical library is over a hundred books and my collection of OBE-specific books is just shy of a hundred. I remain open to many forms of interpretation and whatever ideas I have today, I will gladly replace tomorrow when new theory or evidence presents itself in a convincing fashion. As an explorer/experiencer, I have no choice but to point out that there are distinctions and patterns within these experiences. It is not simply random experience. There appears to be order, organization and some degree of hierarchy, teaching even...and I will venture this: maybe even some form of curriculum.
I have hundreds of pages, not hundreds of books. I stopped logging my adventures a few years back. I did it because the NP had become second nature to me. It's nice to have a walk down memory lane and those past loggings help me to help others. Today I still log extraordinary experiences and what I consider new level or next levels teachings and lessons.

Of all the books I have related to any of this, only a few speak to these experiences either in reference or directly; none of the most popular and common OBE books get anywhere near the specifics of these types of experiences, much less explain them or give them context (one exception being Monroe who had the experiences but could provide little other than his individual interpretation, which was understandable given his situation). The books of reference are some of the Theosophical works that relate to the development of the various energy bodies-Etheric, Astral, Mental, Causal, etcetera and the related planes and phenomena. It was all very dry reading for me thirty years ago and held little to no meaning for my experiences at the time; but now, I am beginning to see some evidence of what they were talking about. Markedly better, is the more contemporary work which draws from these earlier ideas, and those are the books by Kurt Leland.
I have a few good books on the subject. Most of my info though comes from PDFs, videos and Forums just like this. Of all the authors/speakers I have found on this subject, I can only fully relate to two of them and that's the teachings from Kurt Leland, Dr. Stanislov Grof. There is one more that you might not have heard of and that's Dr. Albert Taylor. I like Albert because of his positivity. The interviewer tries to sway him into talking about the "evil" side of Astral Projection and Albert won't go there.
 I still go back to that Kurt talking about Annie Bessant video quite often because there is so many great things said in it and many of those things don't quite make any sense until later in your development and the evolution of your practice in general.
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA12Xd3Zq0I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La9qnPwx3Nc
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Xl9a7qMAY
 All three of these video interview/seminars were fantastic.

Nameless, the fact that we both were 'presented' with similar aliens, then other times visited alien human-types and were allowed to observe their culture...it's just too coincidental not to be significant. Maybe the curriculum is that commonplace, maybe there is more to it considering the resonances you and I share. There is possibly more to these aliens that I will share presently, something a new friend shared with me recently. I've run out of time for now but will return.
I recently made a post here on the Astral Pulse of becoming aware of actually flying the ship. No one here replied to it though!  undecided
 The beings I see though are very small. I would compare them to the size of a 3 year old here on Earth. The scene plays out the same way. I am in my backyard in the Dream, looking up into the night's sky. I soon see all kinds of streaking lights in the sky. The streaks change to that of color. The visual display is extraordinary. Then one of the streaks gets brighter until it lands. I have no fear of this. A few beings then get out and approach me. I follow them to the shop and as I do, I too feel like I am getting smaller. I then enter the ship. There is some kind of silver ball shaped thing in front of me. I wave my hands over it and the next thing I know, we are off. I am flying this thing. Unfortunately I soon loose my conscious awareness on this, even when I am trying to ground myself to the scene.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Growing, evolving, graduating to higher planes and reincarnating on: December 07, 2018, 08:32:44
Sorry guys, but that makes absolutely no sense to me  huh
My suggestion would be the next time you use Kelly Howell's Brainsync tapes, try to ask your above question and see what answer you get. I have found personally that many times questions in the "NP" are answered through tests, quests and challenges. There rarely is a simple yes or no answer. Many times the answer comes from a series of experiences and you then need to "discern" the message or in this case "find" the answer for yourself. That's the only way to make it "true" for yourself  anyways. I believe half of what I hear but everything I see or in this case experience.
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What do you focus on with the noticing technique? on: December 07, 2018, 01:43:56
 So how far are you getting? What is it you "expect" to see? What problems are you still having. I am perplexed here. You say you have tried everything  that we all propose to you, yet you don't tell us what the results were. Once again, I have to think that the problem isn't with the method or the techniques. It seems the problem is with your ability to actually release your control. You do it every night while you go to sleep. You just need to learn how to stay consciously aware to obtain that conscious shift.

I have to comment on a few of your quotes quote from you here Quote 1"I guess that is technically phasing, but that kind of phasing is not the goal, I want to be able to visit places other than the ones created by my mind."

It may start in your mind, as in imagination, but then it begins to take on it's own life. When I do this, I am not consciously imaging the scenario anymore. Example 1: I focus on visually tossing a basketball into the air. Sooner or later a net appears. Now I feel motion like I am going for a lay up. Someone passes the ball back to me. Those aren't things that I willed. All I did was "get the ball rolling". I started a sequence then let it go where it wanted to. But I held my focus completely 100% on the new direction of the scenario.

Example 2: I begin to focus on simple candle flame. I can see it, now it fades, so I bring it back. I can see it again and it fades. The more I bring it back, the stronger the visual is. Now that flame is beginning to morph into a Fireplace setting. I am not consciously directing this. I am just "passively observing" it and "allowing" it the freedom to go in whatever direction it wants. At that point, I have absolutely 0 focus on my "physical body". My entire focus is on whatever I am experiencing there. I have already shifted.

I then end that scenario and see that I am in the 3D zone, where I can now create a mental intent to do what it was that I wanted to do for that session. In this case, your intent is to visit places, not created by your mind. I have been to numerous places and numerous things that mind could not even fathom, until now that is. Spiraling in vortexes for examples and I mean, seeing the entire spiraling vortex to it's end. To do that, many times you have to ride the wave for quite awhile. I can tell from experience, that is quite hard to do, but it's also incredibly rewarding when accomplished.

Quote 2:  For now I just want to develop the ability, so I sometimes intend to be above my building, though I do forget about that intent when I start on some technique.
I could intend to go to the place I'm visualizing, though the reason would be just for practice.

That "intent" IS your technique. You have chosen to target the top of your building, so stay with it until you see it and experience it. But then what happens after you find yourself above your building? What happens if you find yourself shooting a mach speed, akin to being shot out of a cannon? Do you abort out of fear or do you hold your focus entirely on the experience? You had a simple goal of being above your building. It turned into much more than that, so what happens next?

EV gave you some great advice on "intent" and I don't really quite understand your reply. That IS the practice!

Remember these? They all knew the truth! They all knew how it all works!

"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."
                  Albert Einstein

"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will."
               George Bernard Shaw

"Everything you can imagine is real."
              Pablo Picasso

"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only at night."
             Edgar Allan Poe

7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Fieldtrip on: December 07, 2018, 01:18:35
 Nameless, I am curious to hear EV's reply on this too. What his new revelations on this may be and how it may have led to other similar ones.  Many times, way after the fact, the experience seems to make more sense to us. It's like it needs time to "stew, then simmer"!  undecided
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Holidays on: December 07, 2018, 01:14:35
Oh definitely.  My wife and I went on a week vacation in the Dominican Republic a couple weeks ago and the beds were HARD AS CONCRETE... I was waking up every hour or two, it caused me to be exhausted by the end of our week.  But, as you said, anything messing with your natural sleep rhythm has that effect and I had lucid dreams galore all week starting from the second night in.  LoL
However, I wouldn't suggest it to anyone. haha
Ouch!  shocked Been there, done that. I find that's a good reason why I have such strange LDs and actual spontaneous OBE experiences from while staying in Motels while on the road during my Ren Faires. Some beds are really uncomfortable. But sometimes, there is just a weird energy in the air at those Motels. It's kind of like there is a residual imprint of the last guests that stayed there. Many of my Motel LDs don't make any sense at all to me.  huh
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Growing, evolving, graduating to higher planes and reincarnating on: December 06, 2018, 05:45:28
Back to my original point, I remember reading somewhere that you have to balance out all your karma before you can end your reincarnation cycle.  But how would you know if/when all your karma has been balanced out??

Xanth's reply from above still applies here. "That's a belief, nothing more.
I'd even go as far as to say that's a "fear-based" belief.

Usually stated by people who fear the fact that they will cease to exist upon physical death.
I fear no such thing.  "
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Holidays on: December 06, 2018, 05:28:22
 MJ and I haven't had a Kiosk or store in our local Mall at Christmas for going on 3 years now. But in the last two years before we left, the mood in the mall at Christmas was very negative and depressing, unlike the years before that. We were in the Mall for about 15 years and it was much more "merrier" in the past. Many of the people in those last 2 years, were shopping because they felt it was their "obligation", not because they really wanted to.
 We left the mall because people stopped shopping in at Christmas. There weren't crowds any more. People did their shopping online. There were shoppers for the last two weeks before Christmas. But, we had to sign a two month lease and having only two weeks of good business, out of two months, didn't pay off anymore.

Now to the conversation on projecting while sick. I say it most definitely causes a uptick in not only the frequency of your LDs, but the amount of your actual spontaneous OBEs. This is because your sickness is completely messing with and many times totally wreaking havoc with your natural sleep rhythm.

About a month ago one of the Grandkids stayed over night with us. As usual, being winter, he had a virus. It was just sniffles and a small cough for him. I caught it and it quickly turned in pneumonia in me. I was having 3, sometimes 4 totally vivid LDs a night and some nights, the experiences were spontaneous OBE experiences. I experienced a similar pattern in the past though when I was "actively" learning and practicing what the Tibetan's call "Tibetan Dream Yoga".
11  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Crystals on: December 06, 2018, 04:50:33
 Beautiful picture Plume!  smiley cool

That's a perfect fit  smiley It looks like it is enjoying it's new home!  smiley

I look forward to seeing your other photos as well! No need to rush though. We are patient!  wink
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Experiences with adventures beyond the body techniques on: December 06, 2018, 04:40:56
Thanks,
I'm also reading the book for the 2nd time. I wish he wrote a book of journal entries.

William doesn't talk much, even in interviews, about his actual experiences. He is more into explaining what Astral Projection is all about and how to access it. I like his approach. To reveal his own experiences would have other people either trying to mirror/imitate it, "front loading", or even worse, trying to compare their own experiences against it.
 I do the same thing. I will help you to access a shift in consciousness  but what you experience is between you and your "Higher Self"!  smiley  
13  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Different methods for getting into Alternate Realities on: December 05, 2018, 00:50:39
Wow, those are awesome!  Great job!  Smiley
Thank You Xanth!  smiley The camera I used is MJ's cellphone and that doesn't get clear detailed photos. It's not one of those expensive I-phones, it's just a regular cellphone. She lost the old flip phone she had and updated to a actual flat screen cellphone now.
14  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Different methods for getting into Alternate Realities on: December 04, 2018, 01:40:38
Those are really nice Lumaza. You're getting better and better. Your link worked perfectly. Beta means testing phase. I find it interesting the internet itself has never gotten out of beta.
Thanks Nameless! Trial and error, more error than anything, lol!  grin

Photobucket is testing a new layout. For a time there, I couldn't even access my page at all. I had to email them to get a whole new access code. I do use Internet Explorer, which I guess these days is outdated. I can view the pictures on Firefox though. But I like the "Favorites" option on Internet Explorer much better.
15  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Different methods for getting into Alternate Realities on: December 03, 2018, 09:51:20
 For anyone interested in seeing those new Dragon designs, I just finished struggling to get the pictures on my Photobucket page. It seems Photobucket is working with "Beta" programs. I don't necessarily know what that means, lol. But it certainly does make getting a link a headache!  cry Once again, someone fixing something that wasn't broke to begin with. When will they ever learn?  rolleyes
 https://beta.photobucket.com/u/Lionheart78/a/045a7252-bada-43ee-877f-b732066da9ef
16  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Different methods for getting into Alternate Realities on: December 03, 2018, 04:25:28
:-DThanks for the compliment Lumaza, I miss you all so much ,
It is well deserved my dear!   smiley

I needed to come here and have fun in conversation . The amplifier is still giving me enormous fun and games with Karin. We are connecting in ways that would make you so happy. I have to come here with the photos. Just finished a few things and will be back.
Plume.
I am happy to hear that. I still focus on those Crystal Amplifiers occasionally to give you two a little boost of positive energy!  smiley I do that with every one of my Amplifiers that I have created in the past. I have pictures of all of them on my computer here, so, it gives me some great targets for visualization, to send and share some positive energy to the recipients of them.

My new designs are little wire Dragons with Crystals in their hands/claws. I then will mount them on small pieces of Driftwood. I don't make them by twisting bulk wire together, like I do the trees. These ones are made by coiling and weaving the wires together. It's an entirely different process then the twisting of the trees. I will post some pictures of those tonight, when I get a chance to. They have been a real hit. Right now I am working on a order of 4 of them for a friend that wants to give them as Christmas gifts. They take about 3 hours a piece to make right now. I am trying to get that time down a bit though.
17  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Different methods for getting into Alternate Realities on: December 02, 2018, 04:09:38
I couldn't think of any more, but do you guys know any more methods? It seems like a very interesting topic to ponder about. It is interesting that in the same thread, talking to beings "beyond" the veil was also discussed. Using occult maps (like the Kabbalah tree) to navigate the alternate realities, it seems like it is possible to communicate with spirits. Later then, these spirits can be directly communed with, without going into altered states. Mediums and Shamans seem to induce trances while communicating with spirits to make readings/premonitions. It is interesting to see how it all fits.
My better half creates hand made Dragon sculptures and I make Crystal Amplifiers that we sell at various Renaissance Faires across the country. So, I am approached by many like minded good natured people and I guess I should add "entities". We call our Dragon "Elemental Dragons" and base then on Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Spirit, Light and Dark. MJ hand paints them all accordingly.
 I just started to make the Crystal Amplifiers this year. I was doing what I call my daily Phase/soak session (soak, because I do it while lying in my bathtub in hot water) and a scene spontaneously revealed itself. This scene was of a beautiful Art gallery that had only "wire wrap tree sculptures of various designs. When I finished that session, I logged my experience, put my clothes on, got into the truck and drove to our local Hardware store, where I picked up some cheap aluminum and copper wire. That night I cut some pieces to attempt a design but I drew a blank. I then closed my eyes and focused on what I had seen. When I opened them, somehow I knew what to do and my hands when to work. I was amazed by what I was creating out of basically nothing but a coil of wire. I create those pieces to amplify people's positive thoughts, wishes and desires. I also do a lot of commission work now where as I am told to focus on a certain intent. Many times it's for "healing".
 Here are some of the pieces I have created. I don't sell them on line. I have no website. I only sell then at the shows I do and to people that wish me to create one for them. Recently I took on a challenge to make my largest tree yet. I don't have any pictures of it at that Photobucket site yet because the recipient of the piece hasn't received it yet. But I will have pictures of it up soon.
 http://s1306.photobucket.com/user/Lionheart78/story

Magick and prayer are based on "focus will and intent", as is Astral Projections. The rituals used are there to strengthen that focused will and intent.

Plume here, uses Magick already in the form of Divination, by using Tarot. She wants to learn more, because it's our Human nature to always want to delve deeper, to evolve in our chosen passion/Arts. Plume is also a amazing creator. She makes awesome handmade Dinosaur sculptures for Museums throughout the World.

Many practitioners of Magick also use Scrying as a tool to have a shift in consciousness. Once there, they can work on whatever it is that they intend to manifest in their lives. John Dee, Nostradamus are just few famous/known names that used Scrying to achieve a shift, access the Non Physical realms, the Astral Planes.

Here are a few Stickies on this Forum here that may give you some ideas on creating your own ritual for attaining a conscious shift.
 http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/how_exactly_do_you_perform_the_phantom_wiggle_method-t44583.0.html
 http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/the_doorway-t46013.0.html

You want to read through the entire threads. The focus targets are very simple and basic in the beginning, but you can see that the techniques evolve quite quickly.

Once you achieve your shift in consciousness you can work on whatever your desired intent may be!  smiley

Good Luck and Safe Travels!  smiley
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What do you focus on with the noticing technique? on: December 02, 2018, 03:40:48
I have some issues with phasing.
I can either, focus my eyes on the blackness or defocus and concentrate on my mind's eye's visuals.

Focusing on the blackness almost strains my eyes but lets me see some detailed visuals and helps stay alert. Eventually, I get tired and defocus, this causes me to daydream. Sure, daydreaming is also a phasing technique, but I can never go deep enough no matter what, also, the visuals keep randomly changing and I'm also hearing music nonstop so I'm not very immersed in anything. Every single time what happens is I spend an hour on the technique, get vivid visuals, get bored and start having a conversation with myself in my mind to stimulate myself.

I'm not really sure what to do to make the NP the most interesting place for my attention to go to.
Your initial post here is basically almost everything that I experienced when I was "newer" here as well.

I first had the "eye strains". Then it was the eyes automatically "feeling" like they were opening. To fix the eye opening problem, I used a blindfold. The one I use now is great. I sue it when I sleep at night too. I fixed the straining eye problem, but learning how to "passively observe" things.

I flitted around in visuals as well. I was mentally jumping around constantly, that is, until I learned the importance of "passively observing" and allowing things to manifest before me. I could lock onto a visual and soon join the scenario or I could just wait until a full in my face scenario was already in paly. To jump start that process, I used a mental focus on what I consider my "Happy Place". Mine is a tropical Island paradise with large beaches and all kinds of interesting things to explore. But yes, sometimes it would take hours and could be quite boring. That's when I learned how to utilize a active mind while the natural process of shifting occurred. You can find out more about that in this Sticky here:
 http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/the_doorway-t46013.0.html
 The techniques in that thread have really evolved. I recently have learned the importance of "defocusing" immediately after I close my eyes. This makes the shift almost instantaneous. This revelation came to me after years of daily practice.

As Xanth said. "That IS Phasing ...THAT is projection" or if you would like another term, "consciously shifting".
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello all! on: December 02, 2018, 03:24:56
 Greetings Astraloid!  smiley
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I'm becoming more intuitive the more I astral project on: December 02, 2018, 03:22:47
However, also realize that you had the power to provide this same impact in your life WITHOUT Astral Projection as well.
True, but it was through his practice with AP that this was revealed to him.

The same could be said with Martial Arts. Years ago, as a teen, I had a Thai family move in next door to me. The Father would exercise and practice his Arts every day in his backyard, usually at the same time too. At first I watched from my window, I didn't want to disturb him. But soon I had struck up some conversations with him and he accepted my wish to be taught by him. He taught me more about avoiding a situation and quickly neutralizing it, then he did the hands on training.
 He would take me to a restaurant and have me become aware of everything around me. The proximity of the tables, the railings, all kinds of things. His hands on training was based on immobilizing the target as quickly as possible. But he also taught me mental discipline. He taught me how to observe.

It could be said that I had the power to learn all that on my own, but it was through his teachings that I learned what I did.
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Sleep paralysis on: November 28, 2018, 08:51:15
Isnt sleep paralysis basically just an OBE where you cannot get back into your body??

Or do I have that wrong??
Your answer lies in this thread here. Give it a read. There is some great info to be found in there!  wink
 http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/everything_you_could_ever_want_to_know_about_sleep_paralysis-t38734.0.html
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hi everyone on: November 27, 2018, 01:50:50
 Welcome Gaia!  smiley
23  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: UFO-ET Dreams on: November 25, 2018, 23:17:54
I saved the video to watch later.
I just posted another video in the above post. Grant said that he has 6 video interviews with people explaining/describing their experiences with flying a craft, in their Dreams. It's good to hear other people talking about this as well. They seem to be describing it the same way I experienced it myself.

In my Dream, I saw white streaks in the sky. Then I watched as one streak separated from the others. I watched as it got brighter and brighter as it closed in on my location. It then landed in our back yard and two small beings got out of it. They were the size of very small children. I just walked towards the craft like I knew what to do. There was no verbal communication or mental commands. It seemed I knew somehow what I was supposed to do.
24  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: UFO-ET Dreams on: November 25, 2018, 22:59:10
 I figured you would know what I was talking about Nameless!  wink

Here are couple of interesting videos I found with a Google search on the topic  "Flying a ET craft in a Dream".
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-ZdIWq-m4Y
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHsm1Yuv-00

It seems the host "Grant Cameron" is very interested in the connection between "consciousness" and ET experiences.

I have never seen what I could confirm to be a actual UFO craft in my "real life/physical life" here. Years ago I did witness a large, what looked like flaming ball go over my head while I was floating on a raft in a pool. I found out later that some people perceived and also experienced this "fire ball" looking thing in a completely different and "shocking" way.   I just thought it was a "Bolide". It was wasn't that high in the sky though. Trying to remember more, I think it may have had a greenish tail to it, which is also strange. At least I thought so at the time. My friends that were with me saw it as well. Many people reported it. It made the local news as well.
25  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: UFO-ET Dreams on: November 25, 2018, 20:56:27
 I know this is a old post, but the "theme" of my question still fits here.

Have any of you ever flown the ET craft? I ask this because I have had times in the past via LDs, where I am in my backyard looking up at the night sky and I can see what looks like orbs flying in all different directions. It's quite the aerial display. A craft then lands by me and I get into it and am instructed to fly it.

The craft is small and as I approach it, I seem to be shrinking down to it's size. Once inside I see a metallic looking ball, I am told to put my two hands on it, so that it may "acclimate" to my energy or consciousness. That part is confusing. But soon, I am flying this craft, not by a instrument panel, but from my mind, telepathically.

I had this experience again last night, so once again, it is fresh in my mind. I have had about 6 experiences now wherein I am directed to fly some kind of craft. It seems to begin with me being outside admiring the night sky, then the lights/streaks begin to fill the sky. The aerial display I witness is awesome. That seems to be the trigger that shows me I am in a Dream and am Dreaming. I don't seem to be able to hold full waking consciousness for long though.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 46