The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 31, 2020, 18:26:16

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 61
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hey, a bit about me on: March 28, 2020, 03:03:30
One issue that has been giving me trouble with all of this is a herniated disc in my L5-S1 vertebrae. It makes it difficult to relax. I rarely sleep/make OBE attempts on my back because of it. Laying on my side is much more comfortable.

Looking forward to hearing from all of you and working together to have more easily-accessible, and more vivid OBEs.
Hello and welcome to the Astral Pulse!  smiley

I am a "side sleeper" as well. That doesn't interrupt my practice at all. It is important to find a comfortable position. Otherwise, you won't be able to lose your focus on your physical body.
 This technique here is very easy and can be done as you are falling asleep. You can also precede it with a "mental affirmation", somewhere along the lines of "I am LUCID in my Dreams, KNOWING I AM Dreaming". I find affirmations a great way of "allowing" yourself to have a non physical experience and Lucid Dreams are part of that package.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/a_very_easy_obe_technique_that_needs_some_fine_tuning-t38413.0.html

You can find many other techniques in this Sub-Forum. They are "stickied" there, thus making them easy to find!
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness-b30.0/

2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: March 26, 2020, 05:25:44
Thanks for reminding us of this very simple yet effective technique. It comes down to holding our focus away from the body while falling asleep. I will switch from my own technique to this one for a while and report if it works for me.
A good practice is getting used to these "directional points" during the day as well. Just close your eyes for a few minutes and lock into a direction. Become aware of it. Feel it or feel the "pull" from it When I do that, mental associations almost immediately follow the thought of said direction. Many times that will lead to a experience/adventure and now you have successfully Phased. It can be that easy once you learn to "allow" it to!

I personally like the option to pinpoint 6 directions, as I have said many times throughout this thread. That gives me 5 other choices, if the first one doesn't "feel" right!  smiley
3  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: "The Fabric of the Cosmos" Documentary on: March 26, 2020, 05:20:22
I'm glad you liked it, Lu! I love quantum physics, especially the string theory. They have an episode about it as well. It really portrays the behavior of the smallest elements just like the non-physical energy behaves (we've seen it) and they are boggled by this fact. Well, if any of them can learn to AP, they will have a field day in the non-physical LOL and have many revelations.
That's why I like Dr. Michio Kaku so much! He is a great mind, great speaker and he shows passion in his chosen field to boot!  cool

There is a great Documentary on Netflix. I forget the name of it. But the show is about 9 different Scientists from all genres, talking about their own fields of study. Once a person is interviewed, they themselves become the interviewer for the next person and so on to the end. One of the Scientists in the show talks about "Time" being his field of study. They are using machines/technology to pinpoint the "exact time" according to Quantum Physics. The show was really good. But I love watching the Science Channel and other Science related Documentaries, so I am used to talks of that nature. Very intriguing!  Like with all Science today though, it is "subject to change".

Edit: The Documentary was called "The Most Unknown". I had to flip through at least 100 Documentaries to find it again. I never realized there were so many Documentaries on Netflix!  shocked

I am waiting for the day when they link Consciousness with Quantum Physics as a professional field of study. Forums like the Astral Pulse will be overrun then!  smiley
4  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: "The Fabric of the Cosmos" Documentary on: March 26, 2020, 02:30:05
 That was a great Documentary Lightbeam!  cool

I have watched other videos in the past from the "Fabric of Cosmos" lineup and their presentation is exceptional!

...and any video with Aliens riding bicycles is a must see in my opinion, lol!  grin
5  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: "The Fabric of the Cosmos" Documentary on: March 25, 2020, 09:17:52
 Will do. Thanks for the share Lightbeam!  smiley
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / A New Beginning or An Old Friend? on: March 25, 2020, 09:14:58
Many times when I log onto the Astral Pulse Forums if I don't have a post to make, I will go to the section of the Forum called "Users Online". There I will see what people are reading right now themselves. Many times I come across a hidden gem, kind of blast from the past. 3 Days ago I found another great one. It was a thread created by a member of ours from the past named Todd421757. This one was based on a technique that he had for achieving a successful OBE, in the true sense of the words "Out of Body Experience". I found it was definitely made for more of a "etheric", RTZ (real time zone) experience. Here is a link to that thread:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/a_very_easy_obe_technique_that_needs_some_fine_tuning-t38413.0.html

I posted in it as well, under my former name here "Lionheart" and in the past, I found success with the technique as well. I can't remember for the life of me though why I stopped using it. Possibly it was because, as many of here already know, we are challenged to keep coming up with something new.

For the past 3 nights now, I went back to using that technique and had 100% success with it every time. Actually I had 3 separate instances in the 3rd night after I became aware that the onset of SP (sleep paralysis) was occurring. One of the 3 times got aborted due to my little puppy sleeping on my legs. I was just about to "exit" and he began twitching around. The other 2 times were a success, Upon the failed attempt, I moved my puppy up to a position just between MJ and I, so his movements wouldn't be an interruption.
 The first 2 nights, I had full separation, after SP as well.

I began with just focusing on the area at the end of my feet. I focused on that area being about a foot beyond my outstretched legs and feet. I then began counting from 1-20 and back down to 1 again in cycles. Once in awhile I omitted one of the numbers as I mentally counted. I did that for about 10 minutes, until I finally clicked out. I didn't think at the time that I had lost consciousness, but I must have. When I clicked back in, I felt a actual "click" and then the warm sensation began. It first started as a warm wave, very calm. The "Astral winds" then began to blow. I don't know how else to explain those. It sounds like wind. As usual the waves of energy began pulsing back and forth down my body and back up again and once the waves and sounds got in "sync", I felt my legs rising and I was soon out. All 3 nights, the first thing I could see is that I was in my room or a replica of my room. Then there was an incredible movement forward, akin to being shot out of a cannon and I was somewhere else.

In my Phase soak session today, I thought more about that experience, but I also thought abut this whole Doorway thread in general. Much of this thread has been written like people already understand the concept of focusing on something outside of the body. I should have started even more basic that. I should have started with people just closing there eyes and becoming aware of 4 points of direction around them. No motion needed. Just simple awareness. If motion did accompany the thought of the direction, the better for you. Then you could just go with the flow and see where that motion led you.

Why I liked Todd's technique so much is the simplicity. All you had to do was to focus on a point outside of your body as you naturally fell asleep. There was no mental motion forward. No color or geometric shapes involved. I found it really easy to focus on the spot 1 foot from the end of my feet. I even felt like I was being stretched while doing that. The counting was just something extra to keep my mind busy while I fell asleep.

Currently it seems that many of us do have time on our hands, due to the current circumstances in the World. That gives us a great opportunity to experience something outside of our physical existence. For the more experienced people, it's kind of a walk down memory lane. Kind of like "re-hashing" something we once knew.
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Current Events... on: March 25, 2020, 08:42:19
Take it easy. Whatever you decide and/or believe about the virus, please realise that staying calm is the best option.

(Please don't fight with me about this.)

No one is going to fight you on your opinion. Yes staying calm is the best option.

During my Phase session today I focused on sending a healing wave of water at our planet. But soon found that that was too much to ask for. So, I changed it up a bit and focused on sending healing energy and "awareness" to like minded, good natured people of the Earth. From there, they can take care of their own circles and communities.

We need that especially now. Our President here in the US is choosing to re-open the Country for business as usual, against the advise of his Health Advisors. This will mean that the elder and disabled will have to fend for themselves. The LT. Governor of a Texas yesterday said that "he would sacrifice his own life and well being for the good of the economy. I think he meant the good of the country. He is over 70 years of age as well. Trump also has done a about face and gone back to the line that the normal flu kills many as well and that our Country wasn't made to be shut down. Today the Governor of New York fought those words with his own saying "all lives matter". The President even said, that shutting down the Country for an extended period of time would lead to mass suicides. In other words we are back to ruling by fear again!  rolleyes

So, yes, it seems to be in the hands of the people now. We need to tip the scales and right the ship again and we need to do it soon!  
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Meditation Coordination App on: March 22, 2020, 04:48:04
 Xanth, upon further investigation the Global Coherence Initiative does have a App.
https://www.heartmath.org/gci/global-coherence-app/

It doesn't mean you can't do one too though!  smiley
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Meditation Coordination App on: March 22, 2020, 02:23:53
  That organization was "The Global Coherence Initiative". Not the Global heart Initiative.
 Here is a link to the site as well.
https://www.heartmath.org/gci/

For some reason I didn't have a option to edit it in my above post!  huh But now it is fixed!  smiley
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Current Events... on: March 21, 2020, 10:41:46
 Today our Governor, the Governor of Minnesota, held a press conference that was on TV. The first part of his speech, which was based on the negative aspects of the current situation passed me by like "blah, blah, blah". That's about all I remembered from it.

The part I did remember though was when he spoke of how the Restaurants of the State, that closed their doors to the public, are now working together with the Churches to deliver food to the elderly and disabled. He explained how Minnesotan's were helping the "homeless" in this time of need. He then went on to thank the citizens of our state for showing the "Minnesota Nice" that we have always been know for here. He spoke of the Heroes on the front line, but this time the Heroes weren't the normal ones like the Soldiers, Fire. Police. The heroes he was talking about were the Grocers and the people working there, keeping the shelves stocked, bagging the groceries, keeping the store safe and clean for all. The people working at the Truck stops, that have become "drive throughs". The Truck drivers and all the people that are working together to keep all those trucks on the road, delivering their supply to the stores. The many Health Care workers. So many people that we normally overlook.

We are seeing acts of kindness all over the place. The radio shows I listen to are setting up "mass intention" meditations/prayers targeting the current circumstances in the World.

These are all things that we should focus on.

My suggestion to you if this all gets a bit overwhelming for you. Go to your bathroom. Draw a bath. You can create a relaxing ambience with candles, incense, etc. But you don't have to. Lie back in the water, close your eyes, take a few deep breaths, melt into the water and just notice the darkness before your eyes. Let the healing of the water take you away. Go to your "happy place". Have your "Calgon moment". This isn't going to make our current situation go away. But now you can see it in a different "light"!  smiley
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Current Events... on: March 19, 2020, 04:39:45
Why is no one reciting about this and pulling emergency funds to implement green, solar energy, electric or hydrogen vehicles, better filtration systems at the factories, etc
GREED. This information is suppressed because it interferes in the "status quo". The powers that be won't purposely sink their own ships!  rolleyes
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Meditation Coordination App on: March 19, 2020, 03:48:59
 I know their are organizations like the "Global Heart Initiative" that focus on Worldwide events. I don't think they use an "App" though!  undecided It sounds like a great idea!

Meditation is very important right now. The weird thing is though that for some reason, the more people talk about Meditation, the less people are doing it. That has been a trend for the past few years now. I talk to and hear people that lecture tell me that people give it a "try", find they can't achieve instant results and thus give it up. The same excuse is used over and over again, being "I don't have time". I tell people that if you cant give yourself a half hour or hour of peace each day, then you don't understand what life is all about.

I have seen in the past years now, not only here on this Forum, but other Forums and even talking to people that I know, that there seems to be a lack of interest in anything that doesn't include some kind of technological medium,

Balance is very important in the "collective" and for a few years now that balance has been tipping. Right now due to World circumstances that balance is way out of order. Meditation will help restore order again. The more people that can access the "being" level, the more we can restore said balance once again.

Right now we are all experiencing some level of uncertainty. Today's Phase soak session got hi-jacked over to this exact thing. I only focused on the "why's" of this current dilemma we are experiencing once and that was a few days ago in my Phase session. I don't bring "negativity" into my sessions. I keep everything positive.

I was told many of the same things I hear about any events and that's "cause and effect/action/reaction". I was also told that some of the our "elders" have chosen to take this new "vehicle", the virus, out of this existence. Once again, that's the same thing I hear pertain to all of the major disasters of our time. Why now. Simply because their "transition" will always be a "memorable" event.

I said cause and effect/action/reaction, because though it's hard to see right now, there is positive change occurring. Mother Earth is beginning to breathe again. China has reported "blue skies", something they haven't seen for years.

I am not an active member on this Forum here, but I like what the Laron had to say. Here is a link to his thread there. He is the owner of the Forum as well.
https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/what-if-the-virus-covid-19-is-here-to-help-us.7664/

Lastly, there are steps you can do to avoid the stress of this whole situation..  One important one is to limit yourself to one piece of news on this current virus a day, preferably your local news. Step two would be to take care of your own immediately nucleus/Family.

I apologize for "hi-jacking" your thread here Xanth. The things I said needed to be heard. The more people that understand this, the more we can calm down, breathe again and restore the natural balance of things. If we don't, we are in for a very rough ride. Today there was a Earthquake in Utah. Utah doesn't normally see Earthquakes of this magnitude.

I could have put this conversation in this other thread that you recently created named "Current Events" and if you wish, you can merge/move my post over there too.
 http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/current_events-t47876.0.html
 Thank You!
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Current Events... on: March 17, 2020, 09:36:00
I tend to tell everybody around me to stop panicking from this nonsense "corona" stuff because it only effects the week elderly.
Just remember, the "weak and elderly" are people too. They are just as important as anyone else is. The younger people seem to be the carriers here that spread it to the others.
14  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: March 16, 2020, 09:09:50
Of course, LOL
I'm leaving the compliment up. You deserve it!  smiley cool
15  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: March 16, 2020, 08:58:23
Thanks, I appreciate those comments. I'm not going to read this experience the way it appears as I have been fooled a time or two but...
You had to say that just as I was complimenting you, lol!  grin
16  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: March 16, 2020, 08:56:38
 Nameless, I really like how you are able to dissect and find the true meanings/messages behind your Dreams. Not everyone can do that. That is quite the skill you have there!  smiley cool
17  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: March 16, 2020, 08:39:30
Reassurance that no matter what comes your way will be ok at the end.
You could call that the true definition of having "lucidity" in your Dream!
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Current Events... on: March 16, 2020, 08:35:51
 I totally agree with all of you!  smiley

A little "common sense" helps as well. Gov'ts shouldn't have to tell people to wash their hands and cover their mouth when they cough or sneeze. Those are some of the first things that parents teach their kids when they are young. Kindness and respect for others is normally taught as well. It's just that in this ever busy World of ours today, "some" people seem to forget those important things.

MJ and I still today say "bless you" when a person sneezes. I very rarely hear that from other people though. I don't think we ever outgrow our manners. But for some reason, I have seen that other people seem to think we do!  undecided
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Weird idea for an experiment on: March 10, 2020, 04:19:20
 Go for it Dark!  smiley

Tell us how it went when you are finished your experiment. I love to experiment. I usually don't make a thread here about my own experiments until I have already began to see favorable results in them. Then I open it up to others to see what happens with them. That way if someone participating in the experiment needs help in some way or another, I will usually know how to fulfill their request.
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: March 09, 2020, 06:29:13
Lumaza,

I checked out the radio stations website regarding the radio interview you mention.  Looks like you can only listen to previous shows if you are a monthly subscriber.  I did go and watch a couple videos of Anthony Peake regarding the pineal gland and the Lucia 3 light machine on Youtube.  Have you tried this machine?  I remember you talking about a light machine from a previous thread but can't remember if this was it.  Anyways, he seems like an interesting man.  I was hoping his new book 'The Hidden Universe' was available on Audible.com but looks like it's not out yet.  I did however put a couple of his books in my audio queue that were available in Canada.  I will give them a try.  If his new book doesn't show up in audio version than I will buy the paperback version but will give it some time.

I saw that too. You have to pay to hear that interview. It is definitely worth the price though and Radio shows need to get a revenue, other than just Advertisers, as well.

Anthony mentioned in the interview that he had a OBE like experience about 3 and half minutes into his viewing of the "white light" of the Lucia. I haven't used the Lucia yet. There are only a few places in the US here to have a session with it. I own the Laxman light/sound machine, but I haven't used it since my bout and current diagnosis with Trigeminal Neuralgia. I even wear glasses that have a FL 41 tint to them. It forces you to see the world through "rose colored" lenses, lol.

I will tell you one thing, I am totally convinced that light/sound machines create a release of DMT from your pineal gland. They do it quite quickly as well. I found my Laxman to be great "training wheels". I am a huge proponent of the Laxman. I am not on all of the light/sound machines out there though. I found some of them can be dangerous. The "flickering" lights aren't for everyone. If you ever get to use a light/sound machine, make sure you start the program at a weaker light intensity. Then gradually work you way up. Even the "default" setting on a machine can be too strong. I am saying this from experience, so definitely heed my warning.

I listened to a few other recent interviews of Anthony's over on youtube. But haven't found any of them to be nearly as good as his one with Tim on Midnight in the Desert. Possibly that was because Tim, the Host, gave Anthony the floor uninterrupted for much of the interview. It was like Anthony was giving a 3 hour summary on all the books he has written and all of his knowledge on the topic at hand he has found combined. I wish there was a way to record it and share it with people here that wished to here it. As I have seen, youtube does have many radio show interviews, but they seem to have a certain "time limit" before they are released. I know that's the way it works with Coast to Coast AM and Fade to Black with Jimmy Church.
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Tests, Quests and Challenges on: March 09, 2020, 03:15:18
There's no time to think of the body or even a desire to, there was no other existence outside of that experience, the level of concentration zoned out everything but that task. This depth was then attainable with ease.
You hit the nail on the head there Szaxx. Any thought of anything other than what you are experiencing while Phasing will lead to a instant halt in your experience. I learned that via LDs as well. I always "know" I am lucid, but don't mentally show that awareness. You need to be "all in" for the time being. I don't even change or attempt to alter the scenario at hand now. I see it through as it is. I feel if I am experiencing said adventure, there must be a good reason for it!
 ...and yes, it does become easier and easier to attain! It wasn't always that way though. That seems to be part of the "learning curve" for this practice in general. A change in your overall mindset of what "is", will help you greatly with this!  smiley
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: March 08, 2020, 11:12:05
 Last night, while creating a new Crystal Amplifier design, I listened on my headphones to a radio talk show. That's usually the norm while doing my work. It's either a radio talk show or musical concert on youtube or both. This one was called "Midnight in the Desert" and the show is on their 3rd Host now since Art Bell passed on. The new Hosts name is Tim Weisberg. He is really likes the paranormal and ghosts, but once in a while that show will tackle the topic of OBEs/NDEs/LDs etc. The things that we here are interesting in.

The Guest of the show was Anthony Peake. In the past I have listened to some video interviews that had Anthony in them. He is complete and articulate in his research. He is not a Scientist in a specific field of study, like A Physicist, Biologist, Archeologist, etc. That means that he doesn't get "boxed in" to a certain study of research. That leaves him open to all avenues. Here on the Astral Pulse years ago, I made a thread on a conversation he had with Campbell. Those two were great together and both of them can take a good 20 minutes to answer a single question, so the discussion were quite drawn out.

Much of what he and Tom and basically what Anthony had talked about then went over my head. That's when Anthony was focused on his book "Cheating the Ferryman". I read it and like I said, much of it I didn't really understand. He goes so deep in his research. But last night, I got everything. That had to be the best radio interview I have ever heard or a close second nest to Albert Taylor's Albert was upbeat, positive and really inspiring to listen to. Anthony last night had me nodding my head in agreement so many times I felt like a "Bobblehead", lol. His conversation was so good and so deep that the Host of the show, Tim, barely said a thing, especially after the first hour was over. The Radio show went from 11pm -2 am my time here, so 3 hours. After the first hour, the only interruption by the Host was when they had to go to commercial. I have never really seen that happen before in any of the Radio interviews I have listened to with anyone.

Anthony has a new book out called "The Hidden Universe-An Investigation into Non Human Intelligences". So, he has been making the rounds lately on many shows around the World. He has been lecturing again in a tour as well.

In his current interview on Midnight in the Desert, he began with a history lesson going back to the Sumerian days. He spoke of how the concept of "duality' in consciousness can be found in every cultural teachings of the past and still today, whether Shamanism, Buddhism, etc.

He then began talking about "Plato's Allegory of the Caves". Today I spent a lot of time researching that as well. If you aren't familiar with it, here is link to give you info pertaining to it. You will find that it has been re-dissected by many people, Psychologists, Archeologists, etc.
https://www.philosophyzer.com/the-allegory-of-the-cave-by-plato-summary-and-meaning/

I saw something completely different though. Anthony talked about how our Optic path (physical eyes) and "Mind's eye", he used the term "Pineal Gland", both crossed, but there seemed to be a short "pause" between the two of them. He talked quite a bit about how this seemed to relate to OBEs/NDEs/Astral Travel and Lucid Dreams. Yes he had labels for everything, but he did say that they all end at the same place, per se.

I got this quote from another website and thought it was a great explanation of the real meaning of the "Allegory of the Cave".
 "The path to enlightenment is painful and arduous, says Plato, and requires that we make four stages in our development.

1. Imprisonment in the cave (the imaginary world)
2. Release from chains (the real, sensual world)
3. Ascent out of the cave (the world of ideas)
4. The way back to help our fellows "
 This came from this website here:
https://www.thoughtco.com/the-allegory-of-the-cave-120330

Anthony is a researcher, but not necessarily as "Experiencer" He has had a few OBE related things in his years, but he isn't like William Buhlman, Tom Campbell and the others. He isn't a regular practitioner of OBEs/Astral Travel/LDs etc. He is a researcher and a very thorough one at that.

Because of the fact that Anthony isn't a practitioner he couldn't see another explanation of Plato's quote. He couldn't see how Plato's allegory connects with the void experience as well.

Lately I have been having quite a few "Cave" like experiences, I even wrote about it in this new thread here:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_pulse_island/back_to_astral_island-t47872.0.html

When you close your eyes to have a OBE or phase, you are first met with a flat darkness. After you have fully relaxed and are letting go, the darkness begins to take on a new depth. As you delve deeper into the "Cave", you begin to see brief flashes of things appearing on the Cave walls. Similar to a Cave painting. The deeper you get into the cave, the more visuals are appearing, until finally a full blown scenario is right there and you are in it. What happened here is at first your Optic pathway (physical eyes) are your major focus. As you go deeper into your focus, there seems to be a "pause". this could also be where the "click out" occurs. Next you find that your new focus has moved into the your Mind's eye pathway and you are experiencing a whole new reality.

Plato's Cave can be seen as a description of the whole process of non physical exploration by any means or vehicle in general. You go from being a "prisoner", as of living only this physical focus, to getting a "sneak peek"/glimpse of something else, which leads you to venturing outside of the cave and finding a whole new reality. Then lastly returning back to the Cave to teach and aid others here.

Definitely food for thought. But it's also a great way to understand what this whole practice here is all about.

Here is link to his new book:
https://www.anthonypeake.com/product/the-hidden-universe-an-investigation-into-non-human-intelligences/

If you can go back and listen to that radio interview I think you would really enjoy it. Here is a link to that station's website:
http://midnightinthedesert.com/

There are also great video interviews of Anthony's on youtube. I used the title "Anthony Peake 2020 interviews"!

Thank you for listening.

23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: AP's/LD's while suffering from Cold's/Flu's on: March 08, 2020, 04:16:52
Lets stick to the good old whiskey and very spicy chili LOL
Ah, it's hard to beat a good ole hot bowl of homemade Chicken Noodle soup though!  wink
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: AP's/LD's while suffering from Cold's/Flu's on: March 08, 2020, 01:14:50
 Wheezing, sneezing, sniffling cold. No, it's too hard to focus!  sad

The Flu. Yes. All that sleep and bedtime seems to lead to some really profound NPR experiences. For some reason though, they seem to take on more of a negative overtone though!  undecided
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: Back to Astral Island! on: March 07, 2020, 03:20:37
 Yesterday during my daily Phase soak session, I had a Astral Island experience and although it was kind of brief, before I got hi jacked into a my focus on new Artwork, it was incredibly vivid and got me to thinking.

So, last night I got a PM from a valued member here and in the return PM to this person, I mentioned my brief Astral Island experience. To my surprise, this person PMed me right back saying that what I had seen was very similar to a mental construct that they had created themselves. (I am purposely avoiding saying the person's name here because their conversation me was a private one and I wish to honor that. If they wish, they can elaborate more here. But until that time, I won't say anything more about it}

In today's Phase soak I contemplated this phenomenon further. Especially since I saw another mental construct of what I suppose would be another person focusing on this area. In today's session, I became aware I was nearing a shoreline. It wasn't a beach. It was more of a rocky cropping. There was a home about 20 feet above the ocean shore. This home was gorgeous. The bottom half of the walls were cobblestone, with the top half being made of logs.  There a small bridge in front of it, that had a small creek flowing underneath that. Kind of strange being so close to ocean. They also had a huge shed like building that looked similar to their home construct.

When I attempted to enter the home, I found myself in a dark cave like scenario, just feeling around. This was the exact thing that not only happened in the experience that I share via PM with another member last night here, but also other experiences I have had on this Island. Every time I went to enter their home there, I would find myself in the 3D darkness, feeling around like I was in a cave.

My take from it was that this was a "personal construct" and because of that I wasn't allowed inside of it. Hence why upon entering I was thrust into the 3D dark zone again.

In the opener here, I spoke of locations on the map that I had made. One of my favorite spots on this Island has been at the top of the highest mountain, pretty well in the clouds. From there I can see almost everything on this Island. The view kind of reminds me of some kind of Disney land, theme park. It's easy to see the different themes on the different parts of the Island. I have never seen actual homes though. Those seem to always be left out of the picture. But is it by design? Meaning, do I not see them because they don't want to be viewed, as in being a personal construct means that they aren't meant to be viewed by all. That got me to thinking about the importance of "inviting" people in to your own personal place. I always make a habit of inviting "like minded, god natured, Humans and entities" into my experiences, I feel it's an important part of "intent". I'm sure that gets overlooked in many cases though. Not everyone is aware the fact that they haven't opened their Happy Place up to others. Because of that, they might not experience any others being in their area at all.

This is just another thing you might want to be conscious of when making your own intended destinations as well. I guess I was being shown this to just show another example of the fact that even the little things count too. By getting in the habit of doing things like this you will find that that will to manifest "like minded, good natured" Humans and entities in the NPR seems to begin working here in this physical realm as well!  smiley cool That a win win in my books!  smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 61