The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 24, 2022, 07:18:52

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 84
1  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: hearing morse code on: May 14, 2022, 03:35:35
Thank you so much, all! That's interesting to hear that other people are experiencing sound patterns as well.
I was just thinking for now to try the following: I will relax and clear my mind and I will mentally ask if someone is trying to communicate to use just one click as yes and two clicks as no to simplify the communication since I still have to learn the code and that will take time. I will let you know if the clicks will start and if that will produce any results.
Tests, quests and challenges abound! School is once again in session!  wink
2  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Tarots, Lenormand cards, Crystals... on: May 13, 2022, 22:34:17
 I was honored to have "Madame Plume" do a reading for me. Her "Grande Plateau" layout was amazing. The reading and the way she did it showed her true talent. The reading she did was personal in nature, but when watching it, you can see how she systematically covers all the bases. I have re-watched it about 4 times now. There was a lot to soak in. Plume didn't realize my affiliation with "Druidry". Yet she chose a Druid Tarot deck, out of all her other decks, to do my reading.  I have had readings in the past from other people, but none that would compare with Plume's.  I was very impressed with Plume's entire presentation. It was top notch!  smiley cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK79sP4EhNI
3  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Practicing reading tarot cards? on: May 13, 2022, 22:23:49
 Hi Grumpy, you really need to see "Madame Plume" in action. She just did an incredibly accurate reading on my current situation. Plume knew I made wire Trees. She had me make a special one for her a few years back. But she didn't know my current situation in my life. Yet, her reading was spot on! You can see my reading from Plume at this youtube link here. Her "Grande Plateau" layout that she uses is quite unique.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK79sP4EhNI
4  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: antagonist characters on: May 13, 2022, 22:01:05
 I think this is where the terms "Someone has to play the bad guy" and "tough love" come into play.

The one thing I find really difficult is a watching people hurt and even destroy their lives because of some kind of "greater good" that comes during the aftermath of it. There are a number of times I was told point blank in the NPR that I wasn't allowed to do something to help a person because it wasn't my decision to make. This point was driven home again and again throughout my Wife's fight with Cancer. Then at the end of her battle, I had to watch as she lived in complete denial of her Cancer even as it was systematically destroying her physical vessel. I tried to prepare her, but she would hear nothing of that. Four days before she passed, she finally gave in and said, "she has had enough".
5  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: hearing morse code on: May 13, 2022, 21:49:59
 Lightbeam, you need to do a Phase soak session. While I lie in the water, my head is completely sub-merged up to almost my nose. So, my ears are completely under water and the quiet one experiences there can definitely open up to all kinds of audible sounds. At first, I can hear my body as the blood pulses through it. Upon further relaxation and focus away from your physical body, all kinds of unique sounds and possibly forms of "communication" can be heard. You can actually hear the "frequency" changing right before your eyes. Clicking and all kinds of other sounds akin to that are included as well.

I seem to experience what EV was talking about here. I have been checked for "Tinnitus" and didn't have it. But I get those periods of very high pitch tones. Once in a while the tone will be accompanied by a feeling a lightness or even light headedness. I have Trigeminal Neuralgia and I have always wrote those sounds off as that. Trigeminal Neuralgia has to do with the five main nerves in the side of your face. Those nerves start above the temple and end up down at the jaw. So, yes, the ear can be affected too. I always look at the "sensible/reasonable purpose for something, before getting into the "unknown". On some level I still doubt a lot of what occurs. It's not necessarily doubt. It's more like disbelief in your own abilities. That's what keeps me "humble" though!  smiley
6  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Shadow Creature Needs A Category on: May 07, 2022, 20:52:12
So yes, according to my experience, Magick works. But it is imv a self-programming of your own consciousness that sets in motion a kind of non-physical 'program' that helps you then to manifest. Well. At least that's my theory.
Once again, you got to see the true power of "focused will and intent" at work!  smiley In a sense, it is "subconscious conditioning"!
7  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Dreaming is Waking Up! on: May 07, 2022, 20:06:41
 I have not listened to Coast to Coast Am for at least 7 months now. For some reason, today, I visited the site and found that Robert Moss was George's Guest last night. Last night being May 7th/2022. I did have an impulse to go to the Coast website last night, but unfortunately fought it, The Minnesota Wild is in the Stanley Cup Play-offs this year and I love Hockey, so I was watching that instead. Oh well. During  a google search today, I found this little 15 minute teaser of last night's broadcast. Robert Moss is one of my favorite speakers on non physical exploration. He uses the title "Dream Work" though, to keep things credible!
https://www.iheart.com/podcast/coast-to-coast-18899828/episode/dreams-best-of-coast-to-96581107/

Coast to Coast AM has their own Youtube site too, but they don't usually replay a recent broadcast for at least a few months. The teaser was very good though. It worked too, I can't wait to hear the entire interview, lol!  grin
8  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Shadow Creature Needs A Category on: May 06, 2022, 22:35:06
 Perspective, I find that the study and practice of Non-Physical Exploration, just as it does with learning any new skill, like playing Guitar or even learning Martial Arts for instance, takes a good amount of "mental discipline and commitment".

One of the fascinating parts of Magick that I found was "Scrying". What is Scrying? Well, it's the same as Phasing. The only difference is, with Scrying, your eyes are wide open. You still very easily fall into a trance state though. In a dark room, peering into a black mirror, you allow it to completely consume your focus and await what is going to be shown to you. It is "hypnotic" in a way.   cool
9  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Shadow Creature Needs A Category on: May 06, 2022, 19:58:20
People seem to subconsciously or by their daytime habits 'choose' their experiences at night in dreams or projections.
I used to think that too. I would see that the games they were playing and the movies they watched were responsible for what they were experiencing. But then, like everything I think I know about the NPR, things changed.

What I have learned in my years of NPR exploration is that I know "nothing". Every time I think I am finally understanding the way things work and operate there, a new experience arises that shows me something different. That could be though, because different levels have different "rulesets". That would make sense too. Hmmm! More questions, lol!  undecided tongue
10  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Shadow Creature Needs A Category on: May 06, 2022, 19:50:28
 The reason I commented in this thread was that I do wish to have a mature conversation on this topic. Just not when it is attached to "Sonic the Hedgehog"!

A week ago, I had a very real in personal experience with an un-invited energy. I spoke with a good friend of mine, a highly valued member of the Astral Pulse Forum about this the day after it occurred. We talked for a few hours on the telephone about it. Did we come to any definitive conclusions? No. The unknown is still the unknown. The next night before going to sleep, I invited it back. I wanted to understand it more. But nothing happened. I will speak more about in a new thread that someone wishes to create on the subject. I talked in the past, in depth, about an experience I had and the response was "crickets". So, I won't start a new thread, but will definitely reply in it.

A new thread on the subject, just might be the thing to pull some of our viewers here out of the shadows to comment or share their own personal experiences with the "unknown". I figure it might be a quite active thread as well. There will be no ridiculing of anyone's perception of what is occurring as well. It is important for the credibility of the conversation's subject matter to be and stay mature in nature. That's the only way that I, myself, would reply in it.
11  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Shadow Creature Needs A Category on: May 06, 2022, 16:34:17
This battle between good and evil is ancient and takes place not only here on our little ball. I think the biggest ego trip of them all is in believing that it is WE who created it all. Regardless it is we who have to fight our way out of it and helping others do so is the ultimate teaching/learning experience.
Yes, the battle between good and evil is ancient. It's the ultimate "duality".

i always say that we came to this school to experience. The good, bad and ugly are all experiences. Many of our most important lessons in our lives come through the bad and ugly or in the case of this conversation, "the dark periods of our lives". That's what makes us stronger though. It's I guess it's what you could call "a necessary evil"
12  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Shadow Creature Needs A Category on: May 06, 2022, 16:26:16
Lumaza, did you find the Magick practice to benefit you? Right now I am learning about Initiation into Hermetics by Franz Bardon and find it very interesting, but I'm being careful not to delve into the darker sides of this Magick practice as I've learned it can have deep consequences. I like so far that it trains the mind, focus, and visualization. Great skills to learn for sure.
I think a lot of people's fascination with the occult and darkness in general is the same as it is with Astral Travels, it's the "unknown" that drives us in to it.

The practice of Magick fascinated me at first, until I realized that it is all based "focused will and intent". The study of Magick taught me how powerful intent could be. My late Wife and I travelled around Renaissance Faires for years selling beautiful Dragon sculptures that she created. I had seen this in a vision years ago and my wife's Artistic abilties and knowledge made my visions come true. We called them "Elemental Dragons" and each Dragon according to it's element had a certain intent attached to it. One that we gave it ourselves.

I studied Wiccan, Paganism, Druidism, all sorts of denominations. I found through my research that they seemed to be locked into the thinking that it was all their way or the highway. Because of that, I chose to stay "eclectic". I was invited to join different sects/clans/Groves and did attend some ceremonies. What set me off though was that i could see that there was a number of people that didn't share the group's intent. They were there because it was the "cool" thing or the popular things to do. They were really ego driven. I could sense that their energy just wasn't focused.  

For a time I did focus on the darkness myself too. I had to know darkness to be able see the light. Especially after what i experienced earlier in my life. There are a number of Light Workers that have followed the same path. The only reason that light and dark Magick exists,, is solely due to the intent of said practitioner.

The rituals used are based on focused will and intent. So is Prayer though. Many people see any Magick as evil. Yet they amass in buildings to "pray" as a collective. During Funerals the use of Incense or Ceremonial Smoke is used quite a bit. You could liken that to a practitioner of Magick, a Shaman, etc., using Sage or Incense to clear the energy during ritual. There is a lot of power in Ritual. It hones your focus. It strengthens your intent. The same rituals used repeatedly by the masses do strengthen the energy attached to it. That's the way the "collective consciousness" works. Example of that. Take a Sigil in some book. You have the readers of that book utilizing the same Sigil that thousands of others that are reading the same book do. The book tells you what that Sigil represents and that too strengthens your focus on whatever it was you expected to achieve.

Many people seem to have the wrong idea of Magick though. They think you do a ritual for money, let's say and expect to wake up to a pot of gold the next morning. Believe it or not, I have met many people that thought like that. What you have done during your ritual is mentally set up yourself for some kind of positive or sometimes negative experience which may lead to boost in your finances, like a new job. I always tell people when doing rituals to add "with harm to none and only peace and harmony in the Multiverse" to their intent. Often, we can receive what we wish or intend for, but some times it comes at the beset or harm to others and sometimes even ourselves. Hence the saying "be careful what you wish for".
13  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Shadow Creature Needs A Category on: May 06, 2022, 15:13:00
I find what she said about dark beings interesting and would like to learn more from her perspective personally. I think its very interesting as I do many things on this forum!!
I agree with a lot that you said there. But I have to say something in reply to the smaller quote above. I have seen first-hand how a connection or fascination with "Dark beings" can completely destroy not only a person's mind, but also their life. I attempted in the past, but failed, to help a person very close to me at the time, through the complications caused by such a fascination. To this day, I don't know for sure whether it was a thoughtform she created or something else that was attacking her. But like I said, I failed in my attempt to aid here. I fought tooth and nail to help her though and ended up spiritually, physically and mentally depleted myself.

The OP above is talking about a relationship with a fictional character known as "Sonic the Hedgehog". She has created a "Tulpa" of sorts and at first that Tulpa is harmless. But after a while, if it goes unchecked, that thoughtform can completely consume the person's mind. Not in the sense that it is demonic, but in the sense that the person will lose more and more touch on reality in general.

I would entertain the talk of Dark entities, but when it begins to interfere with a person's mental faculties, I feel the right thing to do is to find some way shape or form to help them. Through the years we have had members here that admitted when they were off their "meds". We could already tell that though. Their delusions took over their life and created an unhealthy environment for them. On their meds, they were great people to conversate with. Off their meds, they became severely delusional. I spent a good amount my time years ago on this Forum helping a few of them via PMs, to keep everything private.

I don't believe that every person speaking of contact with the darkness or dark entities is delusional. Years ago, I was a practitioner of what is known as "Magick" and I was around some pretty fascinating individuals. Like Xanth says above, there are rules in place on this Forum. What most people here were trying to do during the duration that she was a member here (she still is too), was to at least attempt to reason with her. Some of the members here did that because knew all too well where this could possibly lead her to.
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: So You Want to Project or Phase Out of Your Body on: May 06, 2022, 05:20:34
We've had very similiar experiences LU and I agree with your whole post. In some ways I sort of wish I had paid more attention when I was younger but on the other hand, I'm kind of glad I just let it stew while I lived my physical life.
I have found that we learn or are taught what we need to know or learn when we are ready for it.
15  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Shadow Creature Needs A Category on: May 06, 2022, 05:11:07
 Nameless, the last post on this thread, before yours now, was 6 years ago. The initial post was made 8 years, in 2014. The person that started the thread is not coming back. That was evident by the last post that they made. You can find that by looking at her profile!

She went looking for "darkness" and because of that, darkness she found!
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_magic/connecting_with_darkness-t45334.0.html;msg353505#msg353505
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: So You Want to Project or Phase Out of Your Body on: May 05, 2022, 22:30:49
 I would say "it" seeked me out, found me and since then I know what I am supposed to do.

I was not the one that "consciously" initiated any of it. Once I learned more about it and had a completely conscious OBE (due to a simple "Candle Staring" technique), I was hooked and knew there was so much more to learn and explore this phenomenon.  The more I learned, the more I was open to learning even more and still am today!  smiley

It became my new "normal". I found that you can consciously exist in a number of realities, not just this physical one we are in now. In essence, it changed my "mindset", which in turn changed my "reality"!
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Pyramids on: May 04, 2022, 20:46:34
 This is a subject that is definitely near and dear to my heart. Before I go any further, look up this "Golden Section Pyramids", in the above Forum search engine. Make sure you use the quotation marks to zero in on only conversations pertaining to the "Golden Section Pyramids". You will see that I have posted replies there in my old name "Lionheart" and my name Lumaza as well. I have a number of replicas of those Pyramids, that were even "charged" in the real Golden Section Pyramids in Russia. I have also done a good amount of research on "Torsion Field" technology as well that is used in what they call "Scenar" devices, created in Russia and used worldwide now (including the USA), for healing and medical treatments.   They built those Pyramids years ago in many different places in the Russian empire, even in the Ukraine.

I actually talked the people that operate the Pyramids in Russia into allowing me to sell small replicas of them years ago in a mall here in Minnesota, USA. I had to buy them almost at cost though. People that knew what they really were immediately bought them. They were mostly Energy Workers and Healers. Most people didn't have a clue of what they were though. I have all kinds of Pyramids in my home. I even own a set of "Egyptian Healing Rods", that were also charged in the Pyramids. I guess that's another title for you to look up in the Forum search engine here.
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Preserving this site on: May 01, 2022, 02:14:30
 Robert Bruce's Astral Dynamics Forum is experiencing severe problems right now because of an attempt to upgrade. Their old Forum has gone into "read only" mode and you have to be a signed in member of the new Forum to even peruse there!  shocked They are charging for a special "Silver membership" too.

They have indicated that they are going to lose a lot of threads and posts due to the new upgrade. So, no, let's not do that here!
19  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: My Spiritual Service on: April 29, 2022, 04:13:28
We are just now building a certain momentum, another year would jet rocket things into a certain sustainability, I know. We'll see whether the world wants it. If it does, people will connect and link in with us through the patreon to help hold it up. I'm hoping for it with every cell in my being. I wonder what will happen!
Casey, I listened to that entire interview. As most interviews go with these types of Hosts, there always seems to be a level of "one-up-man-ship" occurring and unfortunately for you here this was the case in this one too. She didn't give you the chance to be "unique" or different. She just kept lumping you in with all the other Channelers. It was a shame to see that. You deserved better!  

The reason I quoted you above and my question here is, "to what end"? What is your "end-game here" or the overall purpose? What kind of information are these Beings sending or sharing with you, other than allowing you to view them? That is the part I am interested in.  undecided huh This is what always seems to be left out. "The "message" that is coming through!
20  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: April 28, 2022, 23:21:30
 Very cool!  cool That experience is loaded with metaphors. I see why you said, "There is a lot to this and a lesson for everyone but like me you will have to figure out what that lesson is". It can be perceived and even deduced by everyone in their own personal way, depending on experiences and circumstances in their own lives.
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Getting stuck at Focus 3 state on: April 23, 2022, 03:47:47
 Ask yourself this. Did you feel a "physical separation" or did you just end up "there", wherever there was? That will tell you the difference between a OBE, in the true meaning of the words "out of body experience" versus a Phase shift. You could liken the OBE experience to be a "outer" experience, whereas Phasing is a shift "in", akin to a "daydream". Both are considered, non local/ordinary states of consciousness though.
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Getting stuck at Focus 3 state on: April 22, 2022, 20:10:24
 Very cool Jessie!   cool

I like how you said that all you did was "imagine" a single doorway and then you allowed the scene to take on a life of it's own. That really is how easy it is. It is "we" that make it more difficult then it needs to be. Great Job!  smiley You will find that those "doorways" are infinite. You can also learn to target certain ones for some really interesting explorations and adventures. I like to number them or put a title/name on the door.

That was "phasing". You said you never phased during this whole experience, but what you posted above was a Phase session and a successful one at that. Don't get caught up in the "labels". Just don your "explorer's hat" and go experience!  smiley
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Getting stuck at Focus 3 state on: April 21, 2022, 23:39:28
Thank you Lumaza I really appreciate the comprehensive responses! I'm going to go through these threads and work on my routine. Interestingly enough someone non-physical must have been keen to the fact that I am trying to hone my projection skills because I had some spontaneous experiences this morning that I believe were tests. I'm going to start a new thread in the Experiences board to see if I can get some ideas on how to overcome this challenge. Seems like I've been assigned quite a lot of homework but boy am I grateful for it  cheesy
I have found that "they", whoever "they" may be are quite eager to help. The thing is, they will never do the work for you or even force you to it. Everything is about "choice" there. When they see your effort, they reach out a guiding hand to help. You don't always have to see them, you just have to be consciously aware of the path they are assisting or leading you to.

My first Mentor was my deceased Brother-in Law. He taught me how to navigate the NPRs (Non Physical Realm/Realities). The lesson on "depth  perception" was especially cool!  smiley
 I talked about that episode in this post found here:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/the_doorway-t46013.0.html;msg375817#msg375817

24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Help me crack this test! on: April 18, 2022, 21:06:01
Any feedback is much appreciated!
My intuition says you passed your test! Congratulations!  smiley
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Getting stuck at Focus 3 state on: April 18, 2022, 15:58:25
So would you suggest  mental ritual -> relaxation -> noticing?
I used that format when I was new to this practice, with great results. All three of them are very helpful. Many people have a hard time turning off the physical. Mental preparation, as in ritual, does just that, it prepares you mind for what you are about to do. It's like turning on and off a light switch.

Next, you can't really begin noticing, if your focus is still on your tense body. So, some kind of progressive relaxation or dissociative tech comes in handy here. Once again, it does not have to be a lengthy process. In the beginning, yes, it should be. That is, until you get used to it. I wrote a great one in my Doorway thread years ago.

Lastly, there is the noticing. I can't just sit there and stare at the darkness for half an hour or so. I need to be more proactive. That's when I mentally begin to "enter" the darkness. I say it seems like a tunnel, hallway or cave, because as mentally enter it, I begin to see visuals that seem to be on the "walls" of whatever I am entering or I can see light or visuals at the end of the whatever the "poral" I have entered. I definitely feel the "etheric motion" as well. Like one does when they are in a forward movement. One of my favorites is engaging in a Rollercoaster or driving of some sort act. That quickly produces "mental associations" to go with the act at hand. That part begins with a very brief creative visualization, but soon takes on a life of it's own.

Where does the whole mental rundown bit come into play or am I getting ahead of myself? This is where the information overload is confusing me. Especially because Iíve done both the traditional coming out of the body and phasing but Iím thinking the key similarity to both these methods is the fundamental mental focusing that is required as a prepatory stage to either your focus being to come out or go within.
The mental rundown is whatever creative visualization you wish to use. That begins after you are already physical relaxed and have disassociated yourself from your physical focus.

If you have done both ways, go with the one that created the best results and felt not only comfortable, but "right" to you as well. A simple "driving simulation" can create great results. Why? Because we all know how that feels. You don't have to image the entire path. Start at your driveway. Turn whatever direction you like and start driving.
 "Feel the motion" of accelerating. "Feel" every twist and turn. Allow the road you are travelling to take you to where it wants to go, to see what it wants to show you. In other words, release your control and trust.  I think that's where most people get hung up. They have to maintain complete control of every step. You have to learn trust in this practice. This is when allowing your curiosity to take over the reigns is very beneficial to your continued success.

I talked more about the "driving simulation" experience in the "Phantom Wiggle" thread found here:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/how_exactly_do_you_perform_the_phantom_wiggle_method-t44583.0.html

I wrote these other threads years ago to help people with learning how to utilize "etheric motion" too. When I was new to this practice, I loved exploring (still do) and finding new things. I was guided through a lot of it. But I listened and learned how to utilize what I was being told. That constant exploration all kept this practice "new" to me.
 http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/cycling-t45973.0.html
 http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/cloud_9_and_beyond-t44871.0.html
 http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/practice_but_practice_what-t39372.0.html
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 84