The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 06, 2021, 15:02:07

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 80
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Thanks Giving and Strange Dreams on: December 01, 2021, 19:27:23
 I feel for you Nameless and can definitely understand why this time of the year would be so trying and emotional for you  sad  There is a great song by the band "Disturbed" called "Hold onto the Memories". It is a fantastic song and definitely relevant at a time like this. Don't let the name of the band sway you from listening to it. True, they are a heavy metal band, but in the last years, there has been a big change in their music. I am sharing the long search link here because it has the lyrics beside it as well. Songs have that magickal way of making us feel better!  smiley
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=hold+onto+the+memories+disturbed+lyrics&cvid=c72ad2b134554eb68112a283795f0f8f&aqs=edge.0.69i59j69i57j0l7.5120j0j1&pglt=641&PC=HCTS&ru=%2fsearch%3fq%3dhold%2bonto%2bthe%2bmemories%2bdisturbed%2blyrics%26cvid%3dc72ad2b134554eb68112a283795f0f8f%26aqs%3dedge.0.69i59j69i57j0l7.5120j0j1%26pglt%3d641%26FORM%3dANNTA1%26PC%3dHCTS&view=detail&mmscn=vwrc&mid=C0F8FA91509B6E166AAAC0F8FA91509B6E166AAA&FORM=WRVORC

It looks like you higher self is helping you to "heal" as well. This is evident through your Dream projections and experiences with-in them. The fact that there are "alterations" to your experiences shows you that parallel universes do exist. Different house, different clothes, different locations. all those give you a chance to see what happens when you went another way with a major decision in your life. A new path, per se.

My schedule is all messed up. You already know my current situation here. because of it, I am stirred awake at 2:00 am and 6:00 am to give MJ her meds. That has led to all kinds of LDs, yet brief as they are and unfortunately when the alarm clock goes off, it usually wipes any recall right away. But the LDs continue night after night. Many nights, the alarm clock isn't necessary. I will rouse naturally a few minutes before the alarm is set to beep. In the past, I never used a alarm to awaken me. I awoke when I was ready to, not when I was jolted to.

Our climate here in Minnesota has been a blessing. Today it is almost 60 degrees, which is normally unheard of for Dec 1st here in our neck of the woods!  cool
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Has anyone had Charka balancing done on: November 27, 2021, 16:49:01
Hi, sorry for not responding, The problem is when you are as out of whack as I am trying to balance your charkas you self and under a lot of stress it is not as easy as it sounds especially when you live in a high noise area.
It all starts by "centering yourself. You can work outwards from there. Get yourself some good Headphones. Go to Youtube and type the words "Meditative Music" in the search engine there. Then lie back and relax. If you don't have Headphones, instead, get yourself some earplugs and mute the sounds of the World, so you can hear your inner voice. Both ways will aid you in calming your mind. A calm mind, leads to a calm body, which in turn creates a "happy and peaceful Spirit"!

Don't engage your thoughts, just "observe", then release them!    smiley
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Riddles on: November 27, 2021, 16:40:45
Well, I don't think I will be able to solve these without further experiences to get more clues. Nevertheless, it was a very unique experiences.
Tests, quests, "riddles" and challenges of all kinds abound in the non-physical realms. They normally have a lot of moving parts/pieces and many times can be experienced over many nights, before you can discern the true answer to said test, quest, riddle or challenge. That is why it's so important to log these experiences in your Dream/OBE journal. After a while, you can actually put all the puzzle pieces together. Sometimes though, it takes many experiences, over months and unfortunately even years before you see the true meaning of the message that was intended to be seen. Luckily, we have the time, so there is no rush!   smiley
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal -*Advise, tips, suggestions and comments are welcomed*- on: November 12, 2021, 20:47:51
There are so many unobserved things in the empty space around us it is probably a good thing we can't 'see' them all the time. I don't think they 'see' us all the time either which is likely good for them as well. But we can sometimes cross the line and synchronize our energies and make new friends.
You are so right Nameless! Things are around us all the time. If people get anything out of practicing non physical/non local states of consciousness, it's a new sense or should I say "expanded" sense of awareness!  smiley It's one the perks, among others, that comes with this practice!  cool
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal -*Advise, tips, suggestions and comments are welcomed*- on: November 12, 2021, 16:56:43
 EV, I remember the strings as well. Areas or realms that were made up of strings just floating vertically in some kind of strange suspended animation.. It gave new meaning to the term "string theory", lol. It was very bizarre.
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal -*Advise, tips, suggestions and comments are welcomed*- on: November 12, 2021, 14:53:49
Thanks for the input guys, I appreciate it!

This was "only" short hypnopompic imagery, most after clicking out; a few after longer periods of sleep. I haven't yet been
able to hold on to these and turn them into something more, at most they last around a half-minute. But I'll keep it in mind and try to look through it the next time it happens.
That sounds like you were in the fade in/fade out stage of the process. As EV said, this is where you are just beginning to match the frequency of a new reality or dimension. It often will begin as ghostly imagery, but soon will develop into a full blown Being or even a whole scenario. That's if you "allow" it to. How do you do that? You just passively observe until it is time to react. No questions, no rushing, just simply observing and allowing what is going to happen to happen.

Lu, the glowing white orbs you mentioned made me remember seeing this while being fully awake. It happened about 2 months after I started trying to project, and went on for about a week. They were always in my peripheral view and would disappear when I tried to get a better look at them, I dismissed it as just my mind playing tricks on me, but one time I could have sworn it was right there in the room with me. Has anyone else encountered this ?
Yes, quite a bit. At first I questioned it as my eyes or mind playing tricks on me. But now, since it has occurred so often, I just smile and say "Hello"!  smiley

Also seeing a lot of synchronicities on here, many times after having a dream or a thought about NP, I've come on here and then there just happen to be a new post related to it, blows my mind sometimes.
There are no "co-incidences" Everything happens for a reason. Good, bad or ugly, there is always a message or lesson hidden in sight!  
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal -*Advise, tips, suggestions and comments are welcomed*- on: November 11, 2021, 14:46:06
 Bob, look through this "barrier". I see these things as barriers of sorts. I have experienced all kinds of them in my projections. It's kind of like a veil, doorway or a line between here and there. It can reveal itself in many different ways. I have come across total realms that seemed to be like the lie or green level of old Tiger Woods golf games. If you remember or are familiar with those, when you approached the greens, you would get a kind of virtual reality dimensional view of lay of that green, so you could judge your next shot according to the lie. It was kind of a "panoramic" view. The trick is to stay engaged, stay aware, with 100% focus on what you are experiencing. it can be quite intense at times as well.

I remember one really bizarre reality experience years ago that I wrote about here. The view in front of me was being created by Beings that were reading my own thoughts and creating a reality that I was comfortable with. I could see the reality/view changing right before my eyes. I then asked these Beings to show what was "really" there. The area turned dark, like the Void that many of us experience, just a pure vastness and now I could see these Beings as glowing white Orbs. They had a really strange faint multicolor iridescent luminescence to them to them as well. It was a awesome experience. I thanked them and the session soon ended. I was there to just observe. To see what they wanted me to see. That's all I could have asked for!  smiley
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can someone explain Vehram to me? on: November 08, 2021, 15:20:34
I'm wondering now, have you noticed any benefits to doing energy raising (e.g. New Energy Ways)?
Yes, definitely. It has aided my physical/bodily awareness as well. I live with chronic pain due to Degenerative Disc Disease and Trigeminal Neuralgia. Both of those ailments attack the nerves. NEW taught me how to hold a focus on another part of my body that doesn't hurt at the time, like my big toe, for instance. I don't take pain killers, not even a Tylenol anymore. My body doesn't like pills anymore. The only pill I still can take is my Gabopentin and that is to subdue the nerve pain.

Through NEW, I have also learned how to defer pain and have taught others during Emergency situations to do that as well. Recently I was experiencing some intestinal blockage. The pain in my lower abdomen was getting quite uncomfortable. I used what I learned from NEW to pinpoint the problem area and move it through. I was amazed when it actually worked and did release the problem area. NEW has taught me how to have control over my bodily functions. I know that is hard to believe. But it's true.

I also utilize NEW when I Phase. It really does teach you how to pinpoint and hold a focus. Both those skills are very important for continued success with non-ordinary/local states of consciousness.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can someone explain Vehram to me? on: November 07, 2021, 21:46:14
With your etheric body so loose, do you even need such elaborate techniques?  I would think a simple falling/rising sensation should be enough, or something like what Frank used to do.
I am glad you asked that question. I don't use elaborate techniques anymore. Nowadays, I ride the directional focus as far it wants to take me. Meaning, that a simple focus on a forward direction or any direction, is normally all it takes to end up some where else. It doesn't take long at all either. This is the result or should I say, the reward, for the last 10 years of almost daily practice that I did and still do today.

Constantly using different kinds of focus targets leads to many different experiences. That is why it is good to explore in every way, shape or form that you can!  smiley
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can someone explain Vehram to me? on: November 07, 2021, 13:03:42
Ohh I remember this thread, just reread it all.  Damn, I forgot about those Lionheart posts.  He basically says to just spend more time in the NP while awake by creating tug-of-war sensations in all 6 directions from the body.  And that this will make any attempts much more successful.  Can't believe I stopped doing this.  But now I see even less reason to read the entire "Vehram System" book as I feel I now know all there is too it, lol.  Thanks for linking this, I'm now motivated again.
LOL. "He", "Lionheart", is me! That was a name I first used years ago here on the Astral Pulse.  wink ... and it really does work! It teaches you how to "hold" your focus for a extended period of time. Even though you are focused on a "physical bodily" action, it is your "etheric body" that is having all of those sensations. I used what I learned from the Phantom Wiggle and various other proven techniques to create my Doorway thread. I started the Doorway thread with simple focus targets like Geometric shapes and color. But soon I implemented the 6 pt directional focus into it. I still use that today. Like they say, "if it's not broken. don't fix it"!  smiley

(btw, how I usually search the site is:  site:astralpulse.com "vehram" points
More readable than with in-site search, but idk if it gets as many results.)
Here is my results for that Titled search, using the two words "Vehram System" on this website here.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/index.php?action=search2
 Ok, I guess it won't let you see the results. But you can put those two words into the box at that link and see what I mean.
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Do your ears ever itch? on: November 03, 2021, 21:35:21
Never had that one myself, but Lumazaís explanation makes perfect sense to me. Iíve had similar minor distractions; itís an interesting body phenomenon.
Yes, distractions are a common thing that most, if not all of us, have experienced at one time or another. It's constantly changing though and to be able to keep up with those changes, you need to adapt in kind to them.

Distractions are so common that we have a Sticky here that is focused completely on those "exit signs/symptoms" of a approaching shift in consciousness.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/exit_symptomssignposts-t46206.0.html
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can someone explain Vehram to me? on: November 02, 2021, 21:14:22
 Thank you for the fill in Nameless!  smiley

I have talked about the Vehram system and how I utilize it in my Doorway thread. You can also find some great info utilizing a six point focus here in this thread.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/how_exactly_do_you_perform_the_phantom_wiggle_method-t44583.0.html

I have searched the internet for any updates or info on the Vehram system and have not found very much. I found more info and conversation about it doing a search on this very Forum here, the Astral Pulse. Use the search engine on the top right hand of the page here using the search title "Vehram system". Do your search from the home page though. Otherwise your search will only give results from the sub-forum you are currently in. I know most people know that. I am not so adept on the computer, so I have to find things out the hard way, but "trial and error". A lot of "error" though, lol!  grin
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Dream Melodies and Relaxation/Focussing Techniques on: November 02, 2021, 21:04:00
 I wake up to Music and song Lyrics more than anything else. The song can hold a memory, teach a lesson or even be a "trigger" for some kind subconscious message. The trick is to find out which one applies. Then again, it could also have no meaning at all, other than a pleasant way to wake up in the morning!  smiley
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Do your ears ever itch? on: November 02, 2021, 20:59:46
 It's normally a last ditch effort from your physical body as it attempts to hold your focus on it and it alone. Once you jump that "hurdle", it will no longer occur. Our physical bodies have all kinds of tricks to make us focus back on it and it alone. It's a "test of will" though. How much will you do to stay the course you are currently on?
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Just lost my pet, Want to make sure she's fine on: November 02, 2021, 20:55:41
 You have received some great replies here!  smiley

I particularly liked these couple of sentences from EV here!  cool
"Then again, Iíve always believed that dogs look up at us because they wish to one day be human; while cats look down on us because they already have beenÖso maybe another level of complexity does come into play at some point in an animals evolution.
   And I still take comfort in Ďall dogs go to Heavení"

I have always had all kinds of pets in my life here. When I was a young child we had a large Bouvier dog. Us kids used to ride him like a Horse, lol! Then one day, our parents told us our Dog hit a car. Not got hit, They said he hit it and did damage to it and that now he is at a Farm". I know what that means now, but back then I didn't. For the next two weeks, i would wake up at night and there lying on the floor beside me was Boomer, our Dog. I didn't know he had passed and didn't understand what was going on. But, I enjoyed his visits.

Cue to about 11 years ago. MJ and her kids had a dog named Boots. Boots was a Blue Heeler and as being that, she was a outdoor Dog. After 18 years of a great life, she passed. I was holding her at the moment she transitioned. My eyes were closed and I was attempting to heal her. Then I heard a yippy little Dog. I saw it as well. It was one of those small wiener Dogs. Then I saw a very large angry Dog. He was circling us and was giving me a direct message. That message was to "immediately stop doing what I was doing". He was serious about it too. I realized that these two Dogs must have been Boot's Guardians. I then opened my eyes and released her. She passed a few moments later.

A focused will and intent is a powerful force. Learning how to utilize that to your advantage will help you greatly in any reality/realm you may find yourself in. How do you learn to utilize it? You use it often as your focus and allow "it" to teach you.  smiley
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Pyramids on: September 28, 2021, 19:57:09
 While looking at a thread that I created in the past here, I found a link to this great video that was made in 2012 called "The Underground Tour of the Bosnian Pyramid Tunnels.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_news_and_media/ancient_pyramid_destruction-t42324.0.html
 Have a look. The Documentary was very good! Semir was front and center in this one too. For awhile there, he seemed to be the one of the only Researchers that took this idea/theory seriously!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hssZRDAGgxU
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Fear on: September 26, 2021, 03:16:58
 One thing I learned through years of continual practice was that the "void" as we call it here, has many different levels or "layers" of awareness. That is hard to understand until you experience a number of them. I was going to say "fully" understand. But there is no fully understanding of anything in the practice of conscious projecting. We don't even fully understand exactly what "consciousness" is!  undecided

To this day, I still succumb to fear tests. It's rare, but it happens. Continual practice makes it better though. But you really can't fully be prepared for everything that gets thrown at you there!
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Fear on: September 26, 2021, 00:08:42
 Great reply EV!  smiley

I would add to that one more type of fear that I have been told repeatedly that people seem to have. They would be using my Doorway or some other technique and yes they would get in a very deep trance mode and the "vastness" of the void would kick in the fight or flight impulse. It's so surreal that our physical based mindset can not comprehend it. I guess you could call it "fear of the unknown"! It seems and is limitless and we aren't used to that. EV, your affirmation advise will alleviate that as well. It also helps to allow your curiosity to steer your course while you are there.

Here is a couple of links to videos where Tom Campbell talks about overcoming fear. The video is very long. The part you want starts at 1:29:00. It is very helpful!  smiley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFfbMawe_7o

The part you want starts at 1:00:oo mark.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRar8IOwic8
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Surgery experiences? on: September 23, 2021, 00:33:21
 I have never experienced that myself. The only surgeries I had were done when I was very young, like a Double Hernia, Tonsils, the normal for a young age. No majors ones though. But I have heard of this happening many times before.

MJ and I had a friend that had two NDE's, that ended in lengthy OBEs. In one of them, he lived as a 2X4 in the wall of elderly couple's home. At night, he went to the pubs and sat with a number of gossipy ladies. But that was a full fledge NDE. He was clinically dead in both of them. He passed over for good though 5 years after his NDEs. He came back to right all the wrongs in his life.. Once he had made amends to all the people he needed to, he had a heart attack and transitioned over for good.

I'm sure like everything else, your chance of success would have to do with intent. The last intended thought that you have before you go under. Tell us how it went though.
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Preserving this site on: September 21, 2021, 07:57:31
You are right, Lu! . . yes social media is NOT the way to go, save perhaps, specifically the more serious AP/OBE groups that are there. Before I would suggest that, I would suggest the existing Forum boards out here to link in with one another. I link from my board to here, the Astral Pulse, Explorations in Consciousness ( hoping one day Fred will open it up again ), My Big Toe and Bring4th *The Law of One group. I am spending this whole year, some of you know about 'this year' for me, working a consciousness experiment encouraging those I know *off* social media and back onto the forum boards where we can of course focus deeper into the practice and work at hand. It takes a lot of effort but I am beginning to see some lift. The forums themselves are not enough anymore. Practitioners need practice partners and practice groups *more interaction. If the members here are not offering this, it is a boon for the site to link to other people/boards who are. Linking together we become one single SUPER structure, with offshoots where people can find everything they are looking for. - without needing social media. We make ourself, our own larger structure sustainable.

Anyway - this is the way my brain is working these days. -- all of me says we have to group now.

The boards  (  not just the people  )  the boards linking with form a network.

We all know how neural networks  w o r k  and function.
I like the idea. I have looked at some of those other Forums and found that they have their own definitions of what is what and are quite adamant about it as well. To be able to congeal together as a "superstructure", as you put it, we need to all take a step back and look at the other person's point of view as well. That means complete open mindedness by all involved. Unfortunately, there is infighting in this community as well. We all need to realize that we all have our own perception of what's what and what is going on in this phenomenon.

I agree, we need to group now. Now is the time. Why? I guess we will soon see!  smiley
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: What's in Your Gift Bag on: September 21, 2021, 04:55:42
Maybe I could even read something for someone, itís always good to have something to contribute. I never thought I could experience that much up there.
Post away. We are all ears!  smiley
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Preserving this site on: September 21, 2021, 04:54:44
I can't speak for the numbers of people wanting to talk on forums but I think a new forum would help in two areas. Casey mentions one, which is having internet presence which this old site struggles with but also the new user sign up is out of date and not very automated. Differentiating between humans and bots can be difficult and as a result we might be turning away actual humans.
I agree with both of those points. The server is outdated, as stated by Xanth and it would be nice to finally be able to differentiate the Human viewers vs the Bots. I think that we could also improve not only our viewing audience, but also our actual Members here by advertising more on Social Media. As in shared links, not full blown Ads. The problem there is that I don't think that there are many Members here that frequent or even use Social Media. I know I don't. Opening up to Social media could also open up a whole new can of worms here on this Forum. That does comes back to the adage "careful what you wish for, you just might get it"!  undecided
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Have you ever experienced this ? on: September 21, 2021, 04:43:34
Later, I asked a Trainer about my experience and was told that this was somewhat rare but that it was likely a form of communication. 'You can ask them to turn it down y'know', he advised me.
Dolores Cannon told me the same thing years ago while I was experiencing intense all day all night inner vibrations. She said exactly that, "you can ask them to turn it down". Believe it or not, "they" do seem to oblige such requests!  smiley
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal ** Looking for help analyzing/understanding them! ** on: September 20, 2021, 23:46:23
20 Sept 2021

Still in a dry spell!

Brief experience this morning. Possible projection from sleep. I realized I could "go", and was hemming and hawing about where to ask to be taken. I was thinking over trying to decide what to pick this time, taking an uncharacteristically long time to deliberate with myself, when suddenly I felt a helper's arms around me from behind. I was told (to the best of my recollection), more or less, "We're taking you to the throne room to improve your communication with us. You've been there before. The process will take about 30 minutes."

I mean, I was real excited to hear this! I was very grateful, etc, and there was a lot of traveling, traveling....still traveling (wow this place must be FAR). Then suddenly, before we got to anyplace that seemed like "the place" and then suddenly...I was out in that other 3D "otherwhere" and my awareness was back to me lying in bed and I was like, damn, again something cool is about to happen and I click out before we get to the good part!!!
Grumpy, something tells me you are not done with this place yet. Be patient. Things like this seem to come in phases! Not phases as in Astral Projection. I mean "phases" as in time lapse groupings. Some lessons and teachings take months, if not years to fully comprehend. But we aren't in a race!  smiley
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Preserving this site on: September 20, 2021, 21:39:39
Think the site needs to be locked as more of a reference library (an akashic record if you will) and start the active forum afresh with some new software. I think in trying to preserve it it is dying a slow death.

Becasue right now the people who come here treat it like a library. Very little talking but lots of good stored info
Just curious. What makes you think people would talk/post on a new Forum? The same thing is happening to many Forums today.  undecided huh
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 80