The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 02, 2022, 03:21:02

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 87
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Playing by the Rules on: November 30, 2022, 22:01:00
 One question I forgot to ask Lightbeam is, was there any "re-scripting" involved in this. You said that while attempting to change the situation you just lost conscious awareness and fell into the Dream/Scenario at hand. But then, once again gained awareness and when you did, the scenario was still occurring. Do you feel that at that point, it was a "do-over"? If you answer yes to that, it means there was an underlying importance of the entire experience. Like EV said, possibly that importance was in honing/strengthening your NPR awareness even further. Your sense of "realization" in your NPR experiences is improving quite a bit! Occasionally, we experience these "tune-ups"! Great job nonetheless! 
 smiley
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Playing by the Rules on: November 30, 2022, 14:52:50
Just woke up from a mixed AP/dream experience.  but it was interesting because the moment I wanted to change the "rules" or environment I would lose awareness and fall into a dream mode, so I continue playing along. When I woke up I realized that when i analyzed the experience as a whole.

I think we are not meant to have full awareness when we are in character so that we play along and meet our lessons. Otherwise, we wouldn't want to go through the challenges and will choose the easy way out. Same with life.
It's not a real test, quest or challenge if you can cheat. Sometimes you have to go with the narrative you are given and keep the fact that you are consciously aware, in the back of your mind. This is why I always say to people, when you become consciously aware in your Dreams, don't change or alter the scenario you are currently in. There is a "reason" you are there. Seek that out. It's always tied into some kind of an interesting adventure!

I always hear how people want to have OBE from a Dream. My question is why? You are already in a 'nonphysical reality". Enjoy and explore where you are. An adventure awaits you!  smiley
3  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Very interesting new Interview on: November 29, 2022, 02:11:39
 Lightbeam, in the past here, on the Pulse, I have shared links to that meditation on Youtube. It used to be free. That is, if it is still there. I listened to it and saw that it was indeed a "guided mediation", taking you on a journey through the solar system and beyond. I'm sure a few minutes in, our Phasing, would take over and we wouldn't need the guided journey anymore!  smiley

Steven Greer did two versions. One of them was more explanatory than the other. I found his voice to be a hinderance as I delved deeper into the meditation that he had on Youtube.

They were not targeted at "remote viewing". They were targeted solely for "ET contact". Many people swear by them too!
4  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Very interesting new Interview on: November 28, 2022, 21:31:48
The interview was interesting. Did anyone catch wat exactly is the meditation technique that was suggested the practitioners to do to increase their abilities?
The only thing they did mention was "Hemi-sync" and Steven Greer's C-E5 protocol. There is a special meditation that is used in Greer's C-E5 protocol. I will see if there is a bit more info in the PDF. As of yet, I have not read the entire thing. I have just been kind of perusing/skimming through it. I don't think that information would be public knowledge though. Why? Because they have found a way to utilize it themselves. The Gov't has never been known for "sharing", especially info of this matter!  undecided
5  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Very interesting new Interview on: November 27, 2022, 20:43:52
Dangit Lu, thanks a lot. smiley
smiley

I watched the interview and wound up jumping down so many rabbit holes I finally fell asleep. I've spent the last few hours trying desperately to climb out of one hole or another only to fall down another one, hahha.
Yes indeed, it was a filled with a number of "rabbit holes"!  shocked

None of the interview was exactly a surprise but I did enjoy it and came away with lots of questions. Always a good thing. I tried searching for more information on what might be common physical, genetic traits of experiencers. Surprise, surprise, there isn't any other than Dolan's.
Like I said above, there was a lot of info that was well known. Not quite verified though. Just well known of.

I would love to see actual health analysis done on known experiencers vs those who claim experiences vs those who have never had any kind of experience. Starting with the most routine and basic things like BP, temp, height, weight, medical history, etc. Moving on, of course, to blood analysis, xrays, body scans and brain scans. None of that is out of the question and so easily obtainable as most people already have much of that on file somewhere, it just needs to be correlated and analyzed. I wonder that none have done this already and even I hadn't thought of it till now. Every search I did all I found was psychological which is highly opinionated and subjective. Hard facts aren't that hard to determine in this process.
Someone has the results of all of those tests. I guess a person could file a "FOIA" to find them. The video interview was just a primer for what was written in the PDF. The PDF was much more in-depth and gave you names and Titles that one could research on their own, if they really wanted more info on one of the said "rabbit hole" topics.
6  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Very interesting new Interview on: November 24, 2022, 22:02:17
 Wow, I wasn't even close. I briefly scanned the PDF and found the info on the region of the brain that they spoke of on page 124 of the PDF.

It was the "caudate-putamen" region of the brain.

The entire PDF can be downloaded for free at:
https://omega-point.medium.com/loose-threads-af8f652ee8cb
7  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Very interesting new Interview on: November 24, 2022, 21:30:06
 I have listened to it twice now and am likely going to go back for a third time. There is just so much there to digest! I heard the term that was used for the anomaly found in the brain of Experiencers. I then went and looked at brain images and terminology associated with it, but could not match it there. I think I may have the spelling wrong. The word is "conti-containment". At least that's what I thought it was. Like I said, I probably have the spelling wrong.

The fact that they also talked about the "ethical issues" of Remote viewing was interesting as well.

The 47 minute mark of interview is the lead in to the talk of how they came to the conclusion that not everyone has the proper wiring to Remote view/AP. They called the practice/program of conscious viewing, "Psycho-Energetics". 

8  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: November 24, 2022, 21:13:07
Thanks LB, I'm in agreement with that. We do seem very capable of carrying many frequencies at once.

God Lu, A definite signal that, "No, you can't take this with you. What get's discussed here stays here." I guess it's not something we either can or perhaps should think about consciously.., at the moment. All things in due time but it is really hard accepting the duality of 'being a part' and not being 'allowed to keep that part.'
That's almost like "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas", lol!  grin
 I feel that whatever it was, was helpful on some level, even if I don't remember it. It's strange how I am "allowed" to remember that there was a question at all.  huh
9  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Very interesting new Interview on: November 23, 2022, 21:06:35
 I didn't know what Subforum to put this in. The interview I will be linking talks about quite a bit that we here at the Astral Pulse talk about as well, and then some!

Last week I was listening to the Jimmy Church Radio show on youtube. I used to listen the show while it was live, but since my Wife's passing, I don't stay awake late into the night anymore. 12am is normally the limit now.

Jimmy's guest on this particular broadcast was Richard Dolan. Richard Dolan is a very thorough and a avid researcher on all kinds of paranormal experiences. But his real passion lies in Ufology. During the Interview, Richard spoke about a recent Interview that he did on his own youtube channel, "Richard Dolan Intelligent Disclosure". It definitely piqued my curiosity, so I went to Richard's site a few days ago and listened to the entire 2 hours and 54-minute conversation. Here is a link to that fascination Interview. In the conversation below, I am going to refer to Richard's guest as "he" or "the man" because his title/name on the Interview was an "Anonymous co-Author".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IULcG6RJ9tg
 Just a short synopsis here:
 1. It started out with the Guest breaking down a new free PDF that his team of Researchers created. It was based on information that was "verified". Something that lacks in the field today.
 2. The first 30 minutes was a lot of info that I was already privy too.
 3. Around the 40 minute mark and when I was starting to get sleepy, he began talking about the Monroe Institute and how it was utilized a major player in the Remote viewing programs of the past. Even the military was sending people to the Robert Monroe to experience his Hemi-sync program. A decision was being made whether they should send new Cadets to the Institue to be taught Remote viewing. But some higher ups in the Gov't found after some research that not everyone was "susceptible" to forms of nonphysical experiences ort Remote viewing. So they began doing tests on who might be the "chosen ones". I was on the edge of my seat at this point. This is what I wanted them to get into more. Justy a side note here, Richard's wife "Tracy" should be the new "Poster Child" for Remote viewing. On Richard's youtube page, you can find Interviews with Tracy and all of them are some of the best I ever heard on the subject. Her enthusiasm bleeds right out of her. Her passion for the subject is second to none.
 4. At about the 1:25:00 mark of the video, they go into the biological effects that Experiencers seem to have. They also talk about using some of these Experiencers as "bait". They, the Gov't, taught them certain Meditations and Yoga, that were meant to improve their abilities. They even talked about the real use of Steven Greer's CE-5 protocol and how they wanted to have him come aboard and teach it.
 5. In their conversation they talked about Remote viewing and how it was utilized to get more info on the ET's, that seemed to be appearing on a regular basis. Some of that info went as far as them using Remote viewing to "reverse engineer" the crafts that the Et's were using.

All in all, this was a fantastic interview. The UFO community already knew of many of the things that he spoke of. But, the pain staking research that this guy and his team did is definitely applauded!

For years I too have been on the fence about the fact that just anyone can learn how to not only Remote view, but have conscious APs as well. I have seen enough on this Forum to see that no, not just anyone can do this. Even with training. Some of us just don't have the right "wiring". In the interview they mentioned that they did indeed find a "biological anomaly" that seemed to be in present in those that do AP and Remote View. It was in the brain. I didn't write down the name that he used to describe it. Possibly one of you guys that are going to listen to the Interview can write it down when you hear the term, so we can update this thread here.

The entire conversation and those of the kind fascinate me. There is so much that is kept from the general public. You would never hear conversations like this in mainstream media of today. It was good to hear all the confirmation that he spoke of. For years I have heard "tid-bits" of info relating to the subject at hand, but not such a "history lesson" as this man produced.

So what do you think? huh huh  There is enough interesting things in that Interview to keep a good conversation in this new thread here. Hopefully!  rolleyes undecided smiley
10  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: November 23, 2022, 20:20:44
Alls I can say is whether physical, spiritual, astral or mental life is never a dull moment.
  I second that statement. The weird thing is, you can have so many completely different scenarios on any given night. Lately I am experiencing a "questioning" period. Night after night now I am becoming aware of a loud question that is asked of me. It seems to occurring in the dark void. I can't see anyone and the weirdest thing is I don't ever remember the actual question that is being asked, even though it is given with complete clarity.  huh All I know is that I have been becoming aware nightly for a while now after a voice appears.  I don't even know what my own answers were. It's like my memory has been wiped clean. At the time, I am fully consciously aware of the situation.

The first night it occurred it really caught me off guard. The nights after that, it seemed I was in the dark void "awaiting" the question that soon followed. I guess it's just another one of those "MPR" puzzles that we seem to be challenged with there.
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Best "loosening" technique? on: November 18, 2022, 01:12:58
That sounds about right. I think it's still forcing it a little. The best APs, you just roll or float out of body. You look back, and there's not even a body. You're in the astral whole hog as they say.

Thanks Lumaza.  smiley
You are still restricted to having a bodily form though. I would say the best APs are from just being "there" as a simple "point of consciousness". That way, there are no limitations!   smiley
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Best "loosening" technique? on: November 13, 2022, 19:43:10
I know a good way of loosening up when you want to AP. I do it when Iím almost asleep or deeply resting to facilitate exiting. Itís hard to describe but Iíll do my bestÖ

While your laying there resting you sorta ďexciteĒ your skin. Itís almost like if you were raising the temperature on your skin and about an inch into your flesh.
  Exciting the skin sounds akin to the "Phantom Wiggle".
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/how_exactly_do_you_perform_the_phantom_wiggle_method-t44583.0.html
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I am so sorry. on: November 11, 2022, 20:52:31
 Welcome back Jen!  I have read many of your posts in the past here and saw that throughout the many years you were here, you contributed quite a bit to those in need!  smiley
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Cant see images anymore! Lost ability? Please give me your opinions on: November 11, 2022, 20:51:22
I find pain can severely interfere with my ability to astral project and OBE.
Many times, I use my Phase soak sessions to escape the pain. I learned years ago how to completely release my focus on my physical body. Robert Bruce's NEW was a great help with that. It taught me how to pin-point my focus away from my area of pain and to hold it there. Nowadays, when I feel discomfort and pain, I focus on my big toe and begin cycling my focus up and down the toes until the pain is nonexistent.
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Okay, I Can't Take it Anymore on: November 08, 2022, 22:38:32
 Last night I took my little puppy out for his last of the night potty time. The moon was full, but fighting through the clouds here. All of a sudden, a circle like clearing opened up around the moon encompassing it in a phenomenal globe of a rainbow-colored aura. It was awesome. Here in Minnesota that happens occasionally on our frosty nights. It's definitely a sight to see. But you need to be outside at the right time to experience such a wonderous phenomenon!  smiley I thanked my little dog Simba for that, lol!  smiley
16  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Wizarding World on: November 08, 2022, 22:17:08
Well, I don't remember having so many vivid dreams on a row with significant and clear-cut messages.
That seems to be the way it works. Rapid fire, in your face, meaningful LDs and then you go into a pattern of just so-so, with little remembrance LDs.

The thing is, you have programmed and allowed your consciousness to be aware of all of this. Most people, their heads hit the pillow and next thing it's morning, with little if any recollection of their nocturnal experiences.  Like Robert Moss says, "Dreaming is Waking up". I love his videos on "Active Dreaming". I took the word Dreaming out of my nighttime affirmation. I use the words sleep or asleep instead, as of "By my act of will, I release my focus over my physical body and go to sleep. I am consciously in my sleep "knowing I am asleep" or knowing I am lying safe and sound in my bed" I learn from, enjoy and remember my experiences too". I mentally say that every single night and have been using that for years.

Doing a quick Google search on his name I found this Gem of a description about him
"A central premise of Mossí approach is that dreaming isnít just what happens during sleep; dreaming is waking up to sources of guidance, healing, and creativity beyond the reach of the everyday mind. What People are Saying About Robert Moss ďRobert Moss is dragging us, kicking and screaming, into a new vision of consciousness, space, and time."

I love those adventures that kind of mirror a movie or scenario that has been read in a book. Those will always begin with me in 3rd person view, just watching, until suddenly I find myself in 1st person mode as an active player in the scenario at hand.
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Thought Provoking Questions on: November 07, 2022, 22:37:20
Here is my question: What gets you excited about life?
Right now, the Craft shows I have been vending at are getting me excited about life. All the fantastic, interesting, like minded and good-natured people that I keep coming across at every show. Case in point, this weekend I met a few people selling Crystals and unique stones and quickly became friends with them. That led to an invite into more shows too. Shows that were right up my alley. Ones that were targeting people that are aware and "in the know". 
 There were these special Ladies, who were sisters, and not only did they bring their positive energy with them, but their brilliant light also lit up my booth so strongly, that all that followed felt that positivity as well!  Almost everyone that entered my booth after they had left could "feel" my real purpose for creating my wire wrap tree art. Needless to say it was a great day on all levels!  smiley
18  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: In search of my ET on: November 07, 2022, 22:20:38
The prophet is Baba Vanga. Here is a link to the Ancient Alien episode part. Although, I don't know where the producers of the show got the info that she predicted 9/11 by saying "two steel birds". Because I have read before that these particular words were used by Nostradamus in terms of 9/11 prophecies. There is so much false information on the web.
They are basically giving Baba Vanga the "Nostradamus" treatment. Wherein, anything that happens of importance can be related to one of Nostradamus's prophecies.  Yet, they can't use the prophecies to actually "forecast" an event. They can only attribute an event "after the fact". Which in my mind sounds like someone is reaching for straws!  undecided It's the same as with the "Web Bot".
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: limitations on: October 27, 2022, 22:17:23
Lumaza = always good, clear, generous advice Smiley

Thank you my friend!  smiley

It's good to see you back. Hopefully you will stay for a while!

Perhaps we can re-entertain the "Self-Hypnosis" techniques as a viable way to reach non-local states of consciousness conversation again. I enjoyed those threads in the past. Maybe we can breathe some life back into this dying Forum here.  undecided It's not just this Forum. It seems that all the Astral/LD, etc, related Forums are dying these days.
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What causes us to have negative thoughts on: October 27, 2022, 22:08:26
Currently I also work hard on this and am making progress. Stepping out of oneself, out of the anger, the fear, the self-pity, the being upset about things (personal and world events). It is difficult but the inner alarm clock of the inner (or outer) observer is working for me and the anger times are reduced now.

When "it" happens:

Breathe in. Breathe out. Stop All Thought-
Focus. On. The. Now.

It's work but it works.  wink
Almost every single person I know right now has some kind of stress in their lives. Moreso than usual! Why now? Most likely because we are going through a change. Remember, "from chaos comes order".

Volgerle, yes, the 10 second rule applies here too. Just taking those 10 seconds to calm and "re-center" yourself, is sometimes all it takes!  smiley
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What causes us to have negative thoughts on: October 25, 2022, 00:16:52
I am plague by having all kinds of negative thoughts and it seems that no matter what I do I cant be free of them I was wondering if anyone here goes through similar problems and what they have done to shield them self's from them ?
Admitting and recognizing that there is a problem is the first step to fixing a problem The next step is as Lightbeam and EV said here, changing your mindset. For when you change your mindset on something, you in turn are changing that reality or your reality on said circumstance or situation.  

We all have negative thoughts. You learn to realize them for what they are. When it becomes an issue though is when you either act on them or become fixated by them. Lightbeam and EV have given you some great insight on how to change your reality. Now it's up to you to apply to them!  
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: limitations on: October 10, 2022, 17:35:34
Would the Monroe Gateway Hemi-Sync tapes facilitate this?
If I may enter an answer here Nodecam. Programming your Dreams through "intent" will also lead you "back" or "forward", if that's where you wish to go. Nightly intents are very powerful. It may not always work on the first attempt. You need to do them every night until you reach your goal. Start with a simple intent, while closing your eyes of stating something like "By my act of release my focus over my physical body. Please take me to my intended destination. "I am consciously aware in my sleep, knowing my physical body lies sleeping safe and sound in my bed. I learn from, enjoy and remember my experiences too". Repeating those words every night mentally or orally will really pay off for you in the end. I started using them years ago and today, I experience LDs almost on a nightly basis. I always visualize/see those words in bold letters as I mentally announce them. Don't just give it a try. "Do" it or "don't. Good luck!  smiley
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: limitations on: September 28, 2022, 22:30:39
 I find this happens quite frequently in LDs. Many times I will find myself reliving my past. But when I do, I have the mindset and knowledge acquired, of my current life. That makes you see events that occurred in a completely different way. It's almost like opening your horizons to the "real" reason that said event occurred in the past.

It's a shame that you can't bring the new results of the event back with you. You can consciously, but you can't change the physical results. Those have to stay in that other dimension. You can bring peace of mind back with you though!  smiley
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal -*Advise, tips, suggestions and comments are welcomed*- on: August 01, 2022, 00:42:32
Was also surprised by how long it lasted, caught myself thinking 'this is probably going to end
soon' many times.
Reverse psychology, nice!  cool

Didn't mention it but I clicked out 3-4 times while the podcast was on, to this day I've yet to stay awake through one. Also
noticed that I regularly dream about what they talk about while asleep, click out have a mini dream about something totally
unrelated to anything, rewind the podcast to the last thing
Many people report that their last waking thoughts and moments, seem to manifest as their first Dream scenarios. This is especially prevalent if it happens to be a talk on Lucid Dreaming, Astral Travel, Non-ordinary states of consciousness, etc.

I remember and continue to listen and sure enough there is the
thing I just dreamed about. So now I've made a little python program that waits 20 minutes and then plays a short message every couple of minutes prompting me to do a reality check, haven't really used it yet but I'm hoping it'll work. smiley
Who knows, perhaps you have created the new go-to tech for LDing. I love experimenting, especially in the Otherwhere/Elsewhere, whatever one wishes to call it. I have used all kinds of "training wheels". Mainly, because I was hoping to find that "Magic pill". After years of countless experiments, I have found that the "Magic pill" does not exist, as of yet that is. Nothing beats the three Ps. Practice, patience and perseverance!  smiley
25  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: why religious mantras work? on: July 31, 2022, 21:07:58
Many folks who 'tried' it (I should say 'did' but in this case they really only 'tried') just don't have the stamina for it if they are not really 'into' AP or similar techniques that afford some 'work' and commitment.
"Try" in my mnd means "one and done".

Just btw, I think a 'more loose' RV experiment could work on this forum though if we do not restrict it to a certain technique. One puts out a target (object of their choice, real one or a pic) and 'sends' it to the others who  make their guesses when they 'view' it by using a technique of their own choice, be it AP/OBE, dreaming, classical remote viewing or just intuitive 'vision quests'. So it would not be about 'teaching' a method but rather about 'practicing'. IMV this could work here. Just sayin'.
 cool
That sounds cool Volgerle! The problem is we barely get anyone posting on the Astral Pulse anymore as it is, let alone attempting to introduce a new experiment into the fray! undecided
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 87