The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 21, 2017, 19:27:47

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34
101  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Short outing and a New Technique on: June 29, 2017, 23:53:09
 cool
102  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Im a bit stuck on: June 29, 2017, 23:52:32
 Hello Scrispy and Welcome to the Astral Pulse!  smiley

Good advise by the Lady above me ^
103  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: June 29, 2017, 23:47:02
I haven't heard of Steve Jones - shall I look him up or not bother, lol.

Don't bother. His info was good when I needed it. You are wayyy past that. The only thing of his I still use is his Binaural Beat MP3 that came with the program. it is one of the best I have ever used. It's funny they gave me a duplicate program to give to someone that wanted to use it too. I tried to give it away free to my friends that showed a bit of interest. But no one wanted it. That pretty well showed me that there "interest", was just a kind way of "humoring me".

Is your first experience here at the Pulse? I'd like to read it if you can find a link.
This is one of my first under my old name Lionheart here. I had officially joined sometime in 2011. But because my name Lionheart is no longer valid here, it took me awhile of going back in the Astral Pulse "abyss" to find any of my earlier posts.  I thought I had a message in the "Member's Forum" as well. But I couldn't find it. My post on Oct 9th 2012 pretty well explains my "NP" awakening.
 http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/4_years_no_luck_something_wrong_with_me-t38470.0.html

I think my best purchase would be the earplugs. I use wax ones made by Quies and wear them every night (along with an eyemask). I've got a Really Old pair of headphones and may consider Bose if/when these bust. I'm reluctant to replace them if they still do the job. I also looked into light/sound machines back in the day but never got round to actually hitting 'buy'. If yours is sitting around gathering dust, chuck it my way!  wink Your illness sounds horrendous (I've just looked it up) and must be problematic when practising...well, when living day-to-day also. Where's the hug emoticon? ((hug))
It's kind of strange preparing for bed like that. I do my nightly ritual/mental intents, put my Sleep Mask on, insert the earplugs and I am off. No interruptions, until MJ squirms, which she does often, lol.
 My best LDs come when she has already gotten up out of bed to start the day. I go to sleep very late. Most nights around 2-4 am. I am a "night owl". I love the darkness, 3D or not!  cool

It's funny how once in awhile the "ping pong" motion I am creating, all of a sudden becomes accompanied by the visual of a actual ball ping ponging back and forth. Sometimes with the table as well.
104  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: For Fork's Sake! on: June 29, 2017, 23:10:45
Works this way for me as well.
For me as well.

Catmeow, I like your terminology "locked /into"!  cool The words "here we go again" themselves show anticipation and on some level even though we try to control our excitement, it sometimes still leaks through, thus killing the moment. 

I find that is very important for me to keep the fact that I am in any experience, as a "afterthought". It doesn't matter whether it be through a LD/Phase or OBE session. I experience it first now, then question it later. This had led to some much longer experiences as well.

When I first started becoming consciously aware in my Dreams first, I would I altered the whole scenario, what others would call, leaving the Dream to Astral Project. (At the time, I didn't think they were the same thing. That was due to some bad advise from some of the LD/Astral Projection books I had read)) But those experiences were very short. I wanted to be able to stay there longer, so I needed to adapt to what was occurring. I experimented with it and saw that becoming too lucid or aware of the fact that I was Dreaming or experiencing in a OBE/Phase session would kill that session. Thoughts like "Here we go were very detrimental to my practice. But I have to admit, even though I know better, I still catch myself once in awhile doing that still today. I will be patiently awaiting "the show" to begin and when it does the thought "here we go" comes into my mind and like Bugs Bunny says, "that's all folks", at least for that current session/simulation.  tongue

It's kind of like you need to disengage the Human aspect of yourself or at the least, temporarily disengage the physical mindset itself.
105  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Vibes and Visions on: June 29, 2017, 04:44:21
. (Lumaza- you will appreciate this!)
I enjoyed everything about your adventure my friend!  cool Welcome back. Oh, and "Welcome back"!  smiley

it seems like you created the "perfect storm". The fact that you were already tired to begin with, the "sleeping pill" that you took, plus the anticipation of your upcoming trip itself, created the perfect "Trifecta".

I think the spontaneous visual shower experience is one of the most intense and shocking experience a person can have. You aren't attempting to do anything AP related. You suddenly close your eyes and a whole new World is just there. It stuns you. But once you gain your composure, you just observe it further.
 I have had many more experiences in my bathtub/shower now. Many of them have been initiated by me, as I use my bathtub now for my Phase/soak session. But before that, they were completely spontaneous and incredibly vivid right off the bat. Actually that's why this is so shocking. With Phasing or a OBE attempt it takes a while until a visual occurs. Normally it just fades in, then fades back out. But with this weird spontaneous shower thing, the area or World you are walking into is a complete, fully vivid scenario, instantly upon closing your eyes, just as it is in this physical realm here.
 Could water be some kind of "amplifier"? Water does have it's own frequency and so do we. You can't deny that water has a instant "calming effect".
106  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: June 29, 2017, 00:07:19
 In the past, I received PMs here from people that had success with 6 pt. focus. I am also now instructing the 7 (yes, 7. I lost one more:( )people I have left that I have been helping, to do this as well. On top of that I have recently received some PMs here and some interest from people on other AP related Forums too. Add to that my "Guides" seems to be pushing me this way. So, I feel we are really on to something here.
 There is likely some interest and curiosity coming from others here that are as of yet, still in the shadows.

Because of that, I wish to change my total focus to teaching the 6pt focus again. We will begin very basic.

First I want to reiterate this warning once again. Please, do not attempt this if you are suffering from any kind of "Clinical Mental Disorder".

The first thing you need to do is to get to point where you can feel a pull from the direction you are focusing on.
 While in my daily Phase/soak session today, I played around with getting the "etheric tug o war" going. I found that some of the directions seemed to respond then others. Ex. a focus on front, then back, seemed to come stronger then left/right did. So, I stayed with just the simple up/down for a couple of minutes.

I then was kind of telepathically told to work on different ways to get the "ping ponging" action going strong. I then began "ping ponging" my focus back and forth quickly and that seemed to work, but not necessarily strong enough for me. So, I thought more about it and the idea came to add counting up numbers to do this. This worked great. The counting coordinated great with the ping pong focus.

So, to do this, just simply become aware of the point you are focusing on. Now go to the opposite direct. Ex. up/down. Ping pong a bit until you start to actually feel something. At first, your physical body will react to just the thought of your focus. Your brain/interface, will always send a signal to create that physical impulse. With further practice and repetition, you will learn how to shut that impulse off, while continuing your "etheric tactile" focus.

Now, add the "mental" counting. Every number coordinates to either direction. Ex. 1 up 2 down 3 up 4 down and so forth. If you slow your counting, you also strengthen the pulling sensation. But just start with counting regularly for now. We need to walk before we can run.

The thing I seem to be hearing from people is that they don't have the "time" to do this.  This is not a lengthy time consuming practice. It's the repetition that creates the mental conditioning.

Take 2-5 minutes, 3 times a day, morning, noon and night. If you wake up to a alarm clock, use the "snooze" setting as your duration for a 2-5 minute practice session. At work, around noon, close your eyes and take 2-5 minutes to do some simple "etheric ping ponging" . Before you go to sleep at night, do 2-5 minutes of etheric ping ponging. There now you have 3 simple non time consuming sessions that anyone can do.
 If you attempt a session while standing, make sure there is nothing dangerous in your immediate vicinity. This process can bring on a very strong feeling of vertigo.
  This is a good start for anyone that wishes to attempt this. Just remember, it's the repetition. that is important here. Put an honest effort into this. You get out practice, what you put into it. If you are serious about this new quest, you will find success.

Practice this for this week week and next week I will add some more to instructions to take this deeper. Till then, just get used to the etheric tactile ping ponging/virtual tug o war.

I have been told that there is definitely"gold at the end of this Rainbow" and that this process is going to evolve into something awesome. Come along for the ride!  smiley

Feel free to ask any questions you may have or share your experiences here.
 Thank You!  smiley
107  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello All on: June 27, 2017, 22:59:04
 Great man. Great info. Great book. I endorse anything by William Buhlman.

You can get quite a bit of great info from his many YouTube videos. Whether that be his Workshops, interviews or Seminars. They are all good.  smiley
108  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: June 27, 2017, 22:53:09
I've got Monroe's Gateway Experience Wave I - Discovery CD and haven't listened to it in years. Also got a few of Dr Jeffrey Thompson's gamma/theta meditation CDs that someone gave me a while back. Whenever I regularly listen to these, I tend to go on little jaunts/adventures and your ideas of doorways and the like will give me something to focus on.
Excellent. These kinds of "re-fresher courses" are great. Taking a walk down memory lane always feels good. Sometimes that's what we need to once again "kickstart" everything into motion.
 My big purchase in the beginning was a Program called "Explorations Beyond the Body" by Steve G. Jones. I know what many people think of him and I don't care. I got what I needed at the time from his info and yes it was costly (pricey), but I saw the actual ordering and paying of his program to be a deeper commitment to me personally. I knew myself and knew that I am very "frugal" when it comes to spending money. Materialism has never been a part of me. So, I knew what that purchase meant to me and that was a great aid in creating the patience, practice times and determination needed to be successful here. That and the fact that my first " conscious" experience was "AWESOME".

Am sure I'll be adding my experiences probably in another section (is there a meditation section?) so as not to clog up your thread. I've just ordered a CD walkman so I can lie in bed of an afternoon with my big Sony headphones on and drift away without disturbing anyone else in the house.
About 6 years back I bought a set of Bose noise cancelling headphones just for my Binaural Beats/Isochronic Tones and any other Astral related CDs. That was one of the best purchases I have made towards this practice. That and my "Laxman" light/sound machine. But unfortunately my Trigeminal Neuralgia does not permit my Laxman anymore. I used to have some great experiences while using it. But in the end, we tend to lose and kind of outgrow the "need" for those tools. I won't give up my Headphones or my earplugs, (for sleeping at night). I like those "inner voices" to come through loud and clear, lol!  grin

I'd be interested in joining future experiments at some point once I get back into the hang of regular daily adventures.  grin
When you are ready, just say the word. I am currently working on some interesting experiments that we could all try, once I see a interest shown by others here.
 These are more based on "group" work. That is the only way to find out if something can be applicable in mass or not.
 Those Demon hunters get groups together with the same focus in mind. Like I said, they really have really strong wills and great focus abilities. I'm not into the Demon hunting though. I would rather help with Retrievals. Although, many times in a Retrieval, you are entering into that person's or entity's  personal hell.

My goal right now is to learn how to program Bob's main Focus level locales into some kind of  "directionally" applied map. Whereas, a focus on one of the 6 pts, will immediately take you to one of those "programmed" destinations.
 After awhile we could change the destination of a point to whatever new goal/focus we wished it to be. But we would doing this as a group of people. Not necessarily synchronized.
 I can only write down what I experience. I don't have another person yet, that is attempting the same thing, to compare my findings with. That's why I say, "the more the merrier".
109  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello All on: June 27, 2017, 00:27:47
 Welcome back!  smiley

All these returning members now. Hopefully, things are going to get active again here.  cool
110  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Neck Tensing Problem on: June 26, 2017, 18:47:07
Thank you so much for your reply. I tried the relaxation technique over the last few days, and it worked like a charm! I finally left my body last night, it was only for a few seconds, but it was awesome.
  cool smiley
111  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: June 26, 2017, 01:07:56
Lumaza I think your directional idea is absolutely brilliant. Truth is we are physical and thinking in physical terms is so natural that finding ways to do that in the non-physical only makes sense. And as an added bonus much like video games the 'demon hunters' should find this thought process right in line with their hand-held controls.

For the more experienced, this is still - simply brilliant.
I realized after my Phase/soak session today that although my reply to your post sufficed, it wasn't exactly what I was wishing to relay.

A quick share before I answer your reply.
 My total focus today in my Phase session was get to the 3D darkness and just stay there the entire duration of the session. To do that I began with my mental intent to "release my focus over my physical body", then I just noticed the darkness before my eyes. But this time, I didn't go with anything that began to morph. I quickly aborted it and kept my full and undivided attention on the darkness.
 There were many images that tried to "entice" me away, but I kept ignoring them and staying the course.
 I must have been doing that for quite a while, because when I returned my focus to my physical body, I found the bath water had cooled considerably.
 I have also found that the bath water/tub, whether it be with bubbles or not, creates that perfect "Calgon moment". Like "Calgon, take me away", lol That commercial from the 70's.  cool It is a great way to learn disassociation from the body. MJ even bought me a Bath Pillow a couple of months ago. So staying in there a long amount of time is no problem.  smiley
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVLzkTuVmrw
 The bath water acts likes a "Float Tank" of sorts and many people report incredible experiences while in a Float Tank. Unfortunately they are very expensive to buy and even cost over $100.00 a hour to use, at some places.
 On another note. I should have noticed this years ago when I was having my spontaneous adventures while just in the shower itself. It was trying to give me a "hint" and for some reason, I missed the message.  embarassed

Now to the reply to your post.
 We are biological machines. With our brains being the "interface", akin to a computer. We have been programmed all our lives. So why can't we use "programming" to our advantage in this practice as well?
 I see why the Demon Hunters/Zombie crowd is so successful with projection. They are normally younger and have grown up on the "Sims" and other role playing games.
 MJ's kids used to play that "Doom" shooting creature game and it made me nauseated just watching it. Thankfully the "Otherworlds" don't have such jagged and bad visuals. I got nauseated by the jagged motions of the scenes. So, I never really got into the role playing games. But I have had many adventures in some kind of "Cartoon" land.
112  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: June 25, 2017, 23:17:16
 For those of you that wish to practice the simple Geometric Shape focus, I have recently found that a deck of cards named the "Magical Tattwa Cards", uses simple geometric shapes on a colored background."

You don't need buy the whole deck. Just do a google search on Magical Tattwa Cards "images". Pull up the picture you wish to use. Blow it and just simply focus/stare at it for about 10 minutes. Then close your eyes and the "imprint" of that chosen design will still be there.
 This is akin to the "candle burning watching" technique that led me to my own first awesome OBE experience.

Here's a sample that I blew up for you.
 http://www.northernway.org/school/eom/firesymbol.jpg

Here is a link to the candle burning technique as well. The guy unfortunately has added a lot of unnecessary commentary to it. Like the need for Chakra work and energy work and he has added his own personal philosophies. But the technique itself is sound. I have used it with great success.
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3M-LuTRfcI

If you want to convince yourself how real this practice is, try this. I guarantee something out of the ordinary will occur. Give it a honest effort though. Put your entire focus on the candle and only the candle. It will definitely leave a imprint in the darkness behind your closed eyes. Hold the image as long as you can and when it fades, bring it back. When it starts to morph into something different, allow it to and let our curiosity bring you deeper.

Stay not in the precipice, with the dross of Matter, for there is a place for thy Image in a realm ever splendid..
 (courtesy of the Chaldlaean Oracles)

113  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Brief AP Experience This Morning on: June 25, 2017, 22:52:54
 Amyla, you can bypass the "climbing out of the body" stage by immediately changing your focus to another room  in your home or some other intended destination. When the conditions are right, you will just find yourself there.

You don't need to visualize it. Just create the mental intent/command to be there and you shall.

William Buhlman speaks often of how powerful "commands" are like "Clarity Now", when you find that your vision is non existent or faint. These commands work in all instances of "Non physical" exploration as well. Thought = action there instantly.
114  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Back to College on: June 25, 2017, 21:50:57
I reckon this dream is to do with my newfound return to AP (the practice and the website!). It's good to find out I have everything I already need in my toolbox which I'm still lugging around with me.  grin
It looks like a new "Semester" has started for you Selski. Recess is over!  cool
115  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: June 25, 2017, 21:47:22
What a super-duper thread!  grin
Thank You!  smiley
 Please, if you have anything to add, share away!

I am hoping I can get some more "experienced" members more involved in some active experimentation again.  I find that many of them have kind of "petered" out over the years. I think the way to get them back in, is to once again create that "new person passion" and enthusiasm that they/we all once experienced.
116  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Blast from the Past! on: June 25, 2017, 21:39:21
Since then (nearly 10 years ago shocked) my focus changed. I joined the EIC (Explorations in Consciousness) website created by Major Tom (Fred) from here. After a year or two, I became more interested in lucid dreaming and learned ways to become lucid from a non-lucid dream (DILD - this acronym always makes me grin, looks like dildo) ...much quicker & easier than relaxation, phasing, WILD, MILD and all the other ILDs.
I am also a member at the EIC, using the name "Shu-Man".
 I have had spontaneous OBEs for much of my life, starting as a child. I was always petrified when my covers felt like they were leaving my feet and I felt the rising sensation. I would then pull the covers over my head and cower. I actually thought it happened to everyone and that for some reason it was one of those things that people didn't talk about.
 I learned to voluntarily have OBEs, through my intent and experimented with many ways to do it. I still am experimenting today. This soon led to become more aware in my LDs and actually becoming more aware of "life" in general.
 Then I read Frank's great posts on Phasing and Robert Monroe's books and found my favorite way to access the other realms.
 I still encounter spontaneous OBEs today. I also do a Phase/meditation session everyday, when I can.

Looking back at all the experiences I've had over the years, they've all been amazing in their own right. Some have taught me things, some have been simply fun, some have made me wonder about the Big Questions in Life. But not one has given me anything solid to take on board. As I said, I think that says more about me than about the experiences.

Does that make sense?  tongue
That makes total sense to me.  cool
 I have lived under the adage "I believe half of what I hear, but everything I see." This leaves me open to new things and experiences, but not gullible!

I found there are many paths to get "there". It's what you do when you arrive there that counts. I enjoy aiding people and "Others" in their Journeys, whether those Journeys are in this physical realm here or "other".!  smiley
117  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: June 25, 2017, 09:29:00
Lumaza I think your directional idea is absolutely brilliant. Truth is we are physical and thinking in physical terms is so natural that finding ways to do that in the non-physical only makes sense. And as an added bonus much like video games the 'demon hunters' should find this thought process right in line with their hand-held controls.

For the more experienced, this is still - simply brilliant.
  Thank You Nameless!  smiley

I like to come at it from all angles. Like I said, I love experiencing and experimenting anew. I hear from people that you can't "map" the Astral. But has anyone really given it a honest effort, more like a group project?
 This technique is more like mentally conditioning yourself than anything. It's like the way my daily soak has become. Just getting into the water already is mentally preparing myself for a successful experience. Daily repetition is the key!
 This new way tends to merge a OBE with Phasing. I have always seen a OBE to be experiencing a "exit of sorts" and with this technique you actually feel motion akin to a exit. The visuals are quite vivid as well. Just like they are with Phasing.
 Normally my OBEs begin black and white and very faint.

That's interesting how you compared it to a "joystick", but I can see why.
118  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: For Fork's Sake! on: June 24, 2017, 23:43:50
I thought 'here we go' and remained calm, neutral and curious. My body lifted out approximately 1ft before coming back down, not too quickly.
That mental thought "here we go" seems to be my catalyst for failure. I have had it happen so many times and end up in a " Homer Simpson doh" moment, lol.  tongue
119  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: June 24, 2017, 22:51:34
This has been a great thread with a lot of useful info and techniques to try.  Your experience with the girl/Angel sounded awesome!  
I have been trying a few things here such as the shapes and colours.  Funny how something so simple can be so hard.  The 6 point technique sounds very interesting as well.  So many things to try, so little time to fit them all in.  I will stick with one thing at a time though.
Thank You for your kind words and I hope something in my writing here was and could be helpful to you.  smiley

I figured the "Angel" experience was some other form of "Retrieval" that I have not yet experienced.

The 6 pt focus is great because it creates a tactile focus to go along with the visual. People that find visualization difficult can use more of a tactile approach to things.

That's a good idea. Stick with one thing at a time.

I changed the topic heading here because I was hoping other experienced members here might get onboard with this as well. By other experienced people here sharing, it will show those that are new and reading the Doorway thread itself, how staying with this practice can really lead to some remarkable adventures and experiences.

120  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Vibrations, Need some advice on: June 24, 2017, 22:43:02
I think that I'll stick with the reactive method for next time since it has worked for me before in this case. Hopefully if I end up in that 3D black again I'll remember to get myself out of it
Like they say, "if it ain't broken, don't fix it"!  grin

I enjoy a good session that is entirely in the 3D darkness. It's a great place to heal, "contemplate" and receive, (normally telepathic), messages.
121  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re:New Dissassociation Practice on: June 24, 2017, 22:21:28
 Yesterday, while in a Phase session I found myself in a cool experience and in today's session I pondered it further.

I began with some mental counting. I then immediately switched over to a focus on my new Dragon design. I continued the mental counting as well. I worked on my Dragon design and then the screen faded.

When it faded back in I saw a girl beneath me. She was moving closer, than farther away, either, that or I was the yo-you there. She was about 12-14, red hair with 2 ponytails in it. She had her hands stretched above her, like she was reaching for me. I could swear she was on some kind of "trampoline", but I couldn't see anything below her.

I finally caught on and grabbed her hands, giving her a good yank and she released, into my hands, through my grip and arms and then kept on rising. But now she was no longer a girl, well at least a girl as she was before. Now, she was a "Angel". This is the first time I have ever seen a "Angel" in any of my experiences. I have seen many "Entities", but none in the form of a Angel before.

The skies then opened up and I saw a vortex/portal appearing. It was yellow and spinning slowly. She flew into it and I decided to give chase. I found myself in the "tunnels" of this portal veering from side to side, up and down, but I just kept with it. After awhile of this, I decided to abort and ended my practice session.

I have always enjoyed a "disassociation" focus using 6 points out of my body (in front of me, in back of me, to the left/right, overtop and underneath). I have mentioned that in threads here and other places as well. This afternoon while in my phase soak, I experienced the speed of warping forward once again. But it abruptly stopped and I found myself deep in the 3D void. This is when the questions and on some level "telepathy" began.

Could we actually create a "Blueprint" from a "directional" dissociative focus. We already have mental conditioning to directions. Example, up/Heaven, down/Hell You could even say side to side/left or right, would be "beside" ourselves". I would say we could use that one for more of a "real time", more actual OBE like experience. Forward could be the "future" and backwards could be the "past".

I have been reading some things from Albert Einstein recently and he says "The faster you move, the more time slows down".
 A point of consciousness doesn't need a physical vessel, per se. Although a point of consciousness will still experience the Journey there, wherever there happens to be.

So we could use up, as the "higher experience", like working with your guides and higher self. Experiencing higher levels of evolution.
 Down could be for the "Badlands" experiences. You might want to try that just to experience what is there. I'm sure the Demon Hunters/Zombie fans would love this area. Different strokes for different folks. Sometimes there is light shining in that darkness and sometimes "you" become that light.
 Left/Right would be for "etheric" projections, real time OBEs.
 Forward, could be your future or just transcending time and experiencing "the" future itself.
 Lastly, back. This could be for working on your past or just intending to see "the" past itself.

You will find after practicing the 6 point focus for awhile that it takes no time at all to begin to feel motion. Whether that motion is coming in the form of rising, falling, warping (speed forward or backwards) or just a sway to one side or the other.
 Here is a few links threads where I use the 6 point focus.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/cloud_9_and_beyond-t44871.0.html
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/w...rform_the_phantom_wiggle_method-t44583.0.html

Try it. I think it would be a great experiment and we could use this thread here to share our findings.
 Thank You! Smiley
122  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Vibrations, Need some advice on: June 24, 2017, 20:31:43
So my question is, can you just let the vibrations take over and grow until you separate or should you also focus your awareness away from the body when the vibrations are at their height? I don't remember if I focused my awareness away from my body or not when I had my experience but I kind of feel like I didn't because I just ended up formless in a giant "3D" black expanse. This is the last little detail I feel would help me in my attempts tremendously!
I believe you can. I have that happen when I awaken in SP. I will just let everything play it's course, then I find myself out. Normally my spontaneous exits, through SP are either through my feet or legs. I always feel them rising first. Then I am out, down my hallway and shooting through my patio window. Although I have questioned this path, because I do have windows in the bedroom as well.  huh

I normally create a intended destination when Phasing though. Many times that will lead me to "Otherworlds".  It seems it works both ways. So you could either "reactive", waiting for things to unfold or be "pro active" and use a "exit technique".

I will refer you to this recent thread, based on the question of yours here, for more replies by other members.
 http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/keeping_still_and_waiting_until_body_goes_numb-t47165.0.html;msg366696#msg366696
123  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Blast from the Past! on: June 24, 2017, 20:13:17
 Hello Selski and Welcome back!  smiley

I've have enjoyed reading your past posts here over the years.

Just last night I was reading some of your former posts as a "refresher of sorts" and the question came to my mind what do you know now, that you didn't then, pertaining to this practice?

I have found that every time I started to think I knew what was happening "there", that it changed. One wild, awe inspiring experience led to another and so on. The only time I found myself blocked was when I stuck with some conclusion, instead of leaving myself open to seeing and experiencing more.

My question was spurred on, after reading this thread that you started here. It had some great replies in it from other former members (that I respect) here as well.
 http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_projection_experiences/differences-t27412.0.html;msg227694#msg227694
124  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Neck Tensing Problem on: June 23, 2017, 03:49:40
 A progressive relaxation technique would do well here. It loosens all the muscles before you attempt a shift in consciousness. You could make sure to pay particular attention to the head/neck and shoulders. Those are normally tightest anyways.

To do this you begin at your toes. Stretch them and then relax, do that a few times until you finish with the relax part, then move on to the next thing, being your feet. You don't have to stretch each area though. Just focus there.  Continue systematically until you end at the top of your head. For further relaxation you can even go "above the head".

When I do this, I use mental affirmations. EX: My toes are relaxed, relaxed, relaxed, my toes are relaxed. I then continue affirming each part of the body that I am targeting my focus on.

At first it took about 15-25 minutes to do just one relaxation session. But now I have it down to 2 minutes. I cut the stretching part completely out of my routine, simply because in it I had to move the corresponding body part for real, which when you are attempting to AP, is a "no-no".
125  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: What happened that made you realize astral projection is real on: June 23, 2017, 01:35:57
A bit late to post but figured I'd share my experience here as well.

Years back when I was heavily invested in studying and attempting astral projection I experienced something that changed my life forever.

Now I've had my fair share of experience with altered states of consciousness at this point especially when it comes to psychedelic substances and I can tell you that not even a DMT trip came close to the earth-shattering realization that transpired from what was a totally new state of consciousness for me at the time.

Back when this transpired I had been practicing meditation almost every night for quite some time and had begun to get fairly adept at quieting my mind without too much trouble. I could easily make it into sleep paralysis but I had never forced myself to focus long enough to get into a very deep trance state. One night as I was meditating before sleep I decided to see how far I could possibly push myself to lay still and focus solely on counting my breaths from 100 down to 0 and repeating the cycle. I kept this up for at least 5 cycles or so before my body was in an extremely deep state of paralysis and I could barely feel any of it other than how it felt like I was sinking down into my bed from the sheer weight of myself. At this point in the meditation it became almost impossible to follow numerical order as I was counting my breaths because I assume my brain was in sleep mode and things just weren't working out. I continued to choke out random numbers and just focus on it as best as I could but before I even got a few counts in things got really intense. I felt a force that I can only describe as what I would assume the vacuum of outer space feels like pull my entire body up into the air and into the space where my head was laying on my pillow. The whole movement was so extreme that I didn't even have time to react to it before it was over and instantly I went from being in my bed and semi-aware of my physical body to being in an endless expanse of pure blackness that went on forever in all directions. The weird thing to describe about this is that I was somehow able to perceive a depth in this blackness which gave it a 3D effect as if I was in just a massive open space. Words can't really do this experience justice because I felt things that I never knew were possible to feel and its really difficult to articulate for me. While I was in this new space I also did not feel as if I had any body or form whatsoever. I perceived myself to be just a singular dot in the center of this vast expanse of 3D darkness. As soon as I was able to absorb all the information from what had just happened to me I felt what to this day is the most profound peace and tranquility I ever thought possible. I had no emotions or thoughts I was simply there, existing in this brief still moment that I could have stayed in forever. I was only in this state for a very short time though because I found myself faced with a decision to either rest and drift off into dreaming or go further. I decided to just go to sleep because  the whole thing was so draining on me. I had no idea the physical sensations would be so intense or how drastic the shift in how your consciousness actually "feels" if that makes any sense.

I've recently resumed my efforts and hopefully with more dedication this time around I'll be able to have a full blown projection! This was without a doubt though the experience that proved to me that there is so much more to us than we could even imagine and it has stuck with me all these years as fresh as the day it happened.
No matter how many times you heard or read about an experience like this from another member here, another Astral Projection related Forum or a book, there is no way to fully grasp the "reality" of what they are saying, until you go through it yourself at a personal level. You have described the experience masterfully and to a "T'. Just being in the 3D vastness itself, defies Human words.

Practice, patience, perseverance and true dedication will lead you back there.

By the way, although brief, that was a "full blown projection". Good job! You saw it through!  cool

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34