The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 18, 2018, 23:33:47

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 42
101  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Just a General Chat on: April 26, 2018, 06:57:39
  smiley
102  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Just a General Chat on: April 26, 2018, 05:57:30
 Hello Nameless. It's always good to hear from you!  smiley

Believe it or not, many people I talk with now have been experiencing some pretty intense tests in their waking life and their Dreams right now. I too am experiencing a many night adventure, whereas I am attempting to "Retrieve" a Serial Killer.
 Last night when I became consciously aware in my Dream, I found myself in a unfamiliar area. I soon saw that I was witnessing this Serial killers life from the start. He was just a young child, but already has a propensity towards "evil". It started with abuse to insects, then small animals. He looked innocent, but you could just see something in his eyes.
103  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Am I Close? Preventing Eye Movement on: April 26, 2018, 05:28:46
A few times, I have been successful in keeping my eyes still, only to have the excitement of seeing everything clearly shock me out of it. There's such a fine degree of mental control required.
That's why practice is so important. You need to learn to be astute in your experiences. That comes with time.

You are doing great. EV's reply above was spot on, as usual!  cool

There was two ways I learned to stop chasing the scenes with my actual eyes. The first was by turning my eyes upwards when I first began a attempt. The second was by using a mental affirmation that said "By my act of will, I release my focus over my physical body". I then experienced everything as a point of consciousness.

While doing step 2 in my Doorway technique, which is to disassociate myself from my physical body, while enabling my etheric one, I focus on my 3rd eye location. As soon as I do, I feel a actual switch in the eye I am now using. It's the first time in my technique that I actually experience a "shift" in consciousness. It happens each and every time I use that disassociating step as well.
104  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Souly for Retrievals! on: April 26, 2018, 05:14:43
 Thanks for the reply Szaxx!  smiley

Unfortunately, this guy is bad to the bone. I haven't been consciously aware in every nightly episode. But the ones I have show that I am seeing his life from the beginning, starting at his childhood. I think he may have a number of lives whereas he was "bad to the bone" and it is just passing on to this one too.

When I get back to real time, meaning the present, I am going to attempt to teach him to meditate. We will see where that leads him. He is very intelligent. He reminds me of a Hannibal Lecter type of character. He seems as intrigued by me, as I am of him.
105  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: What was this? 3 experiences in 2 consecutive nights. on: April 26, 2018, 05:07:01
 It sounds like you are doing great. That thread, as many others are on this Forum, has some great info.

I find it's easy to say we have handled our fears. We think we did or have, until we are confronted directly by them.

I have had nights when I awoke and didn't want to go back to sleep as well. Fear can be "paralyzing" at times. When I awoke, I tried to rationalize my feelings. Understanding the whys is half the battle. But sometimes even that didn't work. The strangest part of that whole experience was that I didn't remember what had occurred in the dream. All I know was that I was terrified when I awoke and didn't want to go back to sleep at all.

...and yes, I did feel disappointed with myself as well. But that disappointment soon went away, following the next LD that I did recall.
106  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: DNA/Gene Sampling on: April 22, 2018, 12:20:51
All I can say is that when you realize that this physical reality isn't physical... it changes your entire perspective on *EVERYTHING*.
You can definitely say that again!  smiley You are in the same realm still per se, it's just your perception of circumstances and events changes in ways you wouldn't even fathom to think of. Some things that occur and lessons you receive take a while to understand and fully comprehend.
107  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Souly for Retrievals! on: April 22, 2018, 12:16:23
Very interesting, Lumaza! After all, evil is just lack of knowledge and not an origin energy, therefore it can take its true form upon realization. I don't know why, but while reading your experience I automatically imagined scenes from the show "Prison Break" LOL. I loved that show. Perhaps if the killer learns sooner than the remaining days, both of you can find a way to escape. That would be an adventure wink
This man was a "savage" as savage as they come. The first part of this whole simulation began with me viewing a brief rundown of his history and though it was brief, I still saw enough for me.

Never seen the show. I try to limit the amount of violence I watch. The Stanley Cup Playoffs seem to b about the extent of violence I now view on TV. I am more abut the History and Science channels than anything.
 I was kind of thinking it would make a good movie plot as well. I am sure many of the famous Directors were putting pen to paper on their own personal Dream simulations as well.

Fingers crossed that it doesn't go the whole 100 days.  tongue
108  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Souly for Retrievals! on: April 22, 2018, 07:01:34
 I am just beginning to embark on what I think may turn out to be a multi, many night Retrieval event.

It began a few days ago. I saw a man in prison. He was a very large man and was in prison for being a Serial killer. What I saw and drew from him was he was "evil incarnate" itself. I was then told 100 days.

The next thing I know, I am being arrested. I was being arrested for being a "Illegal Alien". I kind of laughed at that. I guess that was showing I was foreign to this realm. I didn't laugh for long though. Things got real quick. My trial came and went and I was sentenced to 100 days in jail before being deported. I guess they meant banished or the scenario would come to a close.

Soon I found myself in prison. It was the prison that the Serial killer was in as well. Even though days were passing by, I was still shown a marker for each actual night I had the experience. In other words, I have been having it for two nights and now the marker, countdown is down to 98. It doesn't seem to matter how much time I spend in the simulation itself.

The good thing is, my pain meter, sense of pain has been turned off. That was a blessing when I received my first "welcome pummelings" at the hands of some other inmates. I would just close my eyes and meditate while they beat on me. Soon word spread about my "meditative focus". That was good and bad. Bad because some other inmates wanted to see it first hand for themselves, which meant more beatings. Good because "everyone" had noticed this, even the Serial killer, which it seems is my task for Retrieval.

After the pummelings, I could tell I was beaten. Sometimes I was viewing through swollen eyes. But like I said, I could feel no pain, thankfully, lol. One thing that I found really weird is that I had a body, obviously, but I wasn't permitted to see my face.  Every attempt I made to view my image was somehow blocked. I could see I had large hands and big body. My skin was really hairy as well. Kind of like that of a European culture. I even tried to look at my reflection in various things like windows and spoons, etc., but nothing worked.

Last night, I was finally noticed by the Serial killer. He was in the yard, surrounded by guards, as usual and he looked over at me and acknowledged my presence. So, I guess now I have 97 more nights to get the job done. I have a feeling that is going to be my greatest challenge yet. I wonder if I will be consciously aware for the 97 nights. My intent and affirmations are to be. But that is quite a while to have a run like that.
109  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Rife Machines on: April 21, 2018, 04:25:53
I'm just reading one of Frank Kinslow's books about "quantum entrainment". He advocated using "pure awareness" for healing, and addressing almost every aspect of your life. You can find some of his workshops on youtube.
Thanks for the share Baro!  cool

I will listen to Frank tonight. I love learning more about this. I have heard many people speak on healing in the NP. Tom Campbell included. Everyone seems to say the same thing, in their own different way though. It usually centers around a strong focused will and intent, while being in a trance like state. But being "mindful" in every aspect of your life is always a good thing.
110  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Rife Machines on: April 21, 2018, 04:18:58
 I know people that have used a Rife Machine in the past and some that still do today. One of my good friends used one years ago. He brought it to the Minnesota State Fair, in his RV with him and explained the function of it to me. He said the signal for his machine would transmit over a 1/4 of a mile. From our location at the time, that meant that many people at the fair would have been affected by it as well.
 Unfortunately he passed on though. His Cancer at the time had already spread to his entire body. So, he said his goodbyes and I never heard from him again.

I have heard David Sereda speak about his Light Stream Wand and how it works often. I enjoy his conversations. He seems like a "New Age" version of Nicolai Tesla. He is all about the "frequency" of things, as am I.
https://www.davidsereda.net/collections/light-stream-technology

I believe that some day we will learn how to turn the Pyramids back on and that when we do, we will see everything in a new light. That just may be the link to becoming a "collective consciousness" again.
 Research done in the "Hypogeums" in Malta have showed that ancient man knew quite a bit about frequency and how to utilize it. The "acoustic properties" of these places are unique as well.
 http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology-mysterious-phenomena/experts-unravel-sound-effects-malta-s-hypogeum-hal

I have also studied another thing that was considered "Pseudoscience" and that is "Torsion Field Technology". Russian scientists were the first ones to target this field. A device was also created to utilize this "Torsion Field". It was called the "Scenar". "SCENAR is an abbreviation from the name of the unique method of influence on the human body and the device used for the purpose. The mode of action on the human organism is self-controlling energo-neuro-adaptive regulation, the name of the device is self-controlled energo-neuro-adaptive regulator."
 http://scenar-revenko.ru/en/scenar/what_is_scenar.htm
 The funny thing is, mainstream scientists immediately attacked the idea, like they usually do with something they don't understand. The Scenar device was being used and sold all over the World, everywhere except for the good ole USA. We can thank the FDA for that.

Today though, it has been repackaged and yes is now not only available for home use, but also widely used in today's medical field in the USA as well.

In other words, it takes the medical community quite a while to get onboard with anything new. When the Scenar device was finally being sold in the USA, they left out the part that the technology was developed long ago by Russian Scientists. I wasn't shocked by that.
  http://www.scenar.us/

When my friend passed, his wife called to ask MJ and I if we were interested on purchasing the Rife machine off of them. It was one of the expensive models and she was selling it used for $5,000. We passed on it though.

I did do quite a bit of research on it and was impressed with my findings though.
111  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Souly for Retrievals! on: April 18, 2018, 05:53:22
Nice upgrade Lumaza, if you proceed further into this you'll need to be ready to join with the mind of the patient. This takes a massive understanding of everything they're feeling and you'll see more of the dilemma. At times they need the equivalent of the physical world 'slap' to wake them up so the personality within can resurface. You'll understand this immediately and instinct tells you what to do. It can be a emotional strain too at first on yourself but being so NP aware you'll know when to switch off this connection or the scenario becomes a fail. This side of it is inherent, it's like that old days feeling of waking from a nightmare. It always passes and you really do learn the hard way as I found many times.
It's definitely an upgrade though and well deserved. If it was put in physical world terms you could say 'a nine volt battery is harmless by itself', ( this being the typical retrievals emotional side), however, if you connect a thousand of them correctly then 'its a different story by far', ( this becomes comparable to a nightmare situation where your control is very limited but you do have everything at your disposal). Mindset is key and staying grounded will be easy for you.
It has toned down to a "unconscious" thing now. Once in awhile I will become aware that I am in a "Retrieval", but now it has become the "new normal".

I find "Mindset" is the key to achieve success in the practice of NP exploration itself. You need to be a good "Observer" as well.
112  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: DNA/Gene Sampling on: April 18, 2018, 05:48:06
 Nameless, as you and I and others here know, sometimes it takes months/years before we find the purpose or lesson/moral of a Dream scenario. The "Aha" moment is so sweet though!  cool
113  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Could WE be the Retrieved on: April 18, 2018, 05:43:53
 I had also contemplated this. Could we be the ones that are being "retrieved"? Could that be why we have become aware? I see that many people that come to this Forum have some kind of mental anguish, in the form of distress, anxiety, fright, depression, grief, or trauma. Could this be the reason that the Astral has consciously knocked on our doors? Could it be a form of healing? I know it can be used for that.
114  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: The Event - Mass Awakening - Dimensional Transcendence on: April 18, 2018, 05:38:01
 Well said Stillwater!  cool There have been countless supposed "Event dates" going back as far as History can count. It seems we have a new generation coming in. It seems to be a mix between the New agers and the Now generation. I have a new name for it "New Age NOW", lol.

Like I had thought, the community has gone mute on this, except for a few that used it as a "placebo effect" for change in their own lives, which is a good thing in itself.

Allison Coe's youtube has gone mute as well. She did post a video after the timetable was up, that said she would never post another date again. She then quickly took it down. It was amazing to watch all her light and love fans turn into "grumpy old men". She was bombarded with negative comments.

About 3 weeks ago I was doing a Phase/soak session, per my Doorway technique. I got to the step where I lose myself in thought for awhile. While experiencing the mental chatter, I soon noticed that things were being said, thought of, but not by my 1st person view.
 At the time, I was contemplating negativity that would be a result of this "event announcement". The words, "I was negative too a few days before I passed" came into my mind. I felt some kind of telepathic conversation was occurring. The person also used the word "Bumpkin" in frustration of how "her" life's legacy and many other people that are using the QHHT program to help people is "tarnished" now. At this point, I figured this could be Dolores herself that was speaking or the data of her at least. I spoke to Dolores in the past on her Radio show. She would never allow any negative talk on her show. She was a very positive person. Perhaps someone knows her well and can either confirm of deny that she "negative" for a few years before she transitioned on. They can also confirm whether she would ever use the word "Bumpkin".

I still feel that something extraordinary is going to occur soon. Whether it is a announcement, revelation or a some kind of large happening. I don't see it being a dimensional shift though. I would go for a shift in consciousness though, in the way that people realize they are not the only one's that inhabit this planet. For people to be more aware and respect others would be the kind of event I wish for. But like they say, it starts with us.

Stillwater, I am guilty of a few things on that list too. But aren't we all in some way?
  -Do you feel like you can't make it another 2 years on this earth as things are going?       No
 -Do you feel like you are at the end of your rope?            No
 -Do you feel like you are different from everyone around you?            Not everyone. But Yes
 -Would you like everything to be different?                    No Not everything. But like I said, I wish people were more "aware".

I had LD a few nights ago whereas I awoke, went to the computer to log on and found that the Internet was down. I then turned on the TV and found it blank too. It was a good day. I went outside and began travelling around watching people communicate once again in one on one conversations, never interrupted at all. It was a good day!  smiley
115  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: April 18, 2018, 05:09:28
Looking back at this this is what I remembering using the last time I was recalling 4 to 5 dreams a day. Can you offer deeper information / links to websites that explain this?

Thanks.
  huh huh huh
 I don't know how I can explain it any simpler than I said above. Try reading it again. It's basic common sense!  wink
116  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: The Event - Mass Awakening - Dimensional Transcendence on: April 03, 2018, 04:13:44
It is just people's attempts to name the "beyond 3D". Nomenclature matters less.

I believe that honest people have widely different psychic experiences because of their differences in their beliefs.
We have already seen this to be true. The same entity can be viewed as "Angel", a Demon, a "Extraterrestrial" and so on, depending on the belief system of that certain person.
 We have seen often here, that one person's Saint is another one's Sinner. It all has to do with "perception".

From some we hear ET's are bad because they abduct people. But then from others ETs are good because they are abducting people to help them on some level. The same circumstance is being viewed in different ways. A Terrorist is a villain to us, but a hero to another Terrorist.
117  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: The Event - Mass Awakening - Dimensional Transcendence on: April 03, 2018, 04:06:52
I've never understood all this "dimension" talk...
I agree. It's really hard to get your head around this. I understand what dimensions are. I just don't understand how changing to another one would alter the consciousness itself.
 What it seems they are wishing for is a magic wand to suddenly change everything into "Rainbows and Unicorns". I'm sure that isn't the World that the Science community is expecting, once they finally get the ability to traverse dimensions.
118  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: The Event - Mass Awakening - Dimensional Transcendence on: April 03, 2018, 04:01:26
Ya, me too. Is it like the highest achieving kids pull up the lowest kids by increasing the average? If so, not much incentive to work on yourself. Just wait for whatever they call this and get pulled along on a spiritual free ride.
That isn't true though. These people aren't looking at this for a change for themselves personally. Their wish is for "everyone" to experience peace, harmony and a new way of being. They aren't looking for a "spiritual free ride". It's not about "them". It about everyone. These people think about other's pain and suffering, not their own.
119  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: The Event - Mass Awakening - Dimensional Transcendence on: April 02, 2018, 11:48:56
I do not really believe in 'The Event'.

I believe in 'The Shift'.
 wink

It's a different thing, it might consist of separate events building up on each other. So yes, something might happen that is registered by many.
I agree!

However, we had a similar frenzy in 2015 for September ( see here: http://in5d.com/2015-frequency-shift/ ) like we had now for March, not to mention December 2012 when many expected more drastic events. They did not happen. Nor in 2015. Not sure if they happen now. I do not exclude possibilties but remain on the skeptical side.
This I truly worry about. This crushes people's faith completely.  sad cry

My occupation brings me into contact with many like minded, good natured people. The "hit" those people took when the 2012 prediction didn't go through, the way they had planned, was enormous. Many of these people were the "Light and Love" crowd. But their kind hearts and generosity was important. After the 2012 no-show, they lost that generosity and kindness and just became regular people again.

I believe that "balance" is needed and very important in this realm. Anything that tips that balance will be noticed sooner of later one way or the other.

The last scheduled date, (not for a Event, per se, but an announcement) was when Courtney Brown was going to come out with some kind of "revelation" acquired through the use of Remote Viewing, that was going to shock the community. Well, that was a major fail and he did more damage to that community that he realized. I even heard him afterwards on a Radio Talk show trying to explain himself, but the host "roasted" him for what he did.
 We even had a thread here based on his upcoming announcement. After the "bust", the community could only say two words and that was "Marketing Scheme"! It was a March date as well. Coincidence?
 http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_news_and_media/courtney_browns_announcement_for_15th_march-t44124.0.html
 Unfortunately, the QHHT community will lose faith as well. I see there are still some people in it that won't let go though. They still have faith. But what happens when they finally lose that faith?

Right now all of this can be summed up in a Poison song "Give Me Something To Believe In".
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5uamDMoW4o
120  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Astral projection, is going inward, not outward, so.... ? on: April 02, 2018, 11:24:26
In a nutshell, yes.
"Movement" is as much an illusion as this reality is.  

This is a excellent post Xanth and ever so true!  smiley

When I talk about "change your mindset, changes your reality", this is exactly what I am talking about. I get in modes where I allow the imagery to come to me, like I am perfectly stationary and the images are passing me by. This leads to some extraordinary experiences.  cool

All the answers you guys have given here are "top notch"!  smiley
121  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: The Event - Mass Awakening - Dimensional Transcendence on: April 02, 2018, 00:04:15
I tend to agree that these “consciousness advancements”, as much as I have anticipated them, haven’t really materialized in the way I expected...so, I am generally in agreement with Nameless; they may be occurring in smaller, less obvious ways. I am, admittedly, probably less sensitive to these things than some others but I did notice back around 2006 the partial consciousness shutdown and “upgrade” that occurred over a 3 day period that was described in one of Dolores Cannon’s books. I don’t pretend to be exact on these events, only those confirming with my own experience; some you sense, some you don’t; the truth of the timing to these things may prove to be much more a variable/individual thing than I can currently understand or describe.
That gradual "push" has been occurring for a while now. I don't consider it a "Event" though. I see the word "Event" as more of a extraordinary occurrence with a profound effect.
122  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: The Event - Mass Awakening - Dimensional Transcendence on: April 01, 2018, 10:47:23
I think some events are relatively small and pass by unnoticed. Others are quite large such as 2012 and what's coming. But in the grand scheme they aren't noticeably catastrophic.

I remember in the early 90s I had this huge feeling/knowing that there would indeed be a change in roughly 20 years time. At the time I only hoped I'd be around to witness it but even then I knew whatever it was we wouldn't be able to fully appreciate it for at least another 10 to 20 years.

Let's see this is 2018. The next few years the changes will still be subtle BUT they will build on each other and become more revealing due to the layering.

Haven't looked into this much but want to now. Thanks for the links.
Well, the Pope recently said there is no "Hell". So I guess we need to take "Hell freezing over" off the table, lol!  grin
123  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: The Event - Mass Awakening - Dimensional Transcendence on: April 01, 2018, 09:53:02
I feel like there was already a big shift in 2012. I don't know what it means exactly or the mechanics of that shift but I do know it didn't really change our physical reality much if at all. I do believe it was just one of many to come though.

Another is going to happen or is possibly happening as we speak. These energies are often very subtle and the changes are frequently barely perceptible.

I don't for a minute think it is about a sudden Earth change or shattering event. We don't want that. As it is it will be something some of us may be lucky enough to look back on one day and say I remember when...

So what you are saying is that there has always been and will be more of these "mini Events". I can agree with that. My eyes were "opened up wide" in 2011.
 ...but all these people here beg to differ: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=the+event
124  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: The Event - Mass Awakening - Dimensional Transcendence on: April 01, 2018, 08:45:52
Let's see ... tomorrow's April 1st!
Yes we will soon see!  shocked

This is the kind of hype and anticipation it is getting on the web right now:
 "Decided to put here as well the comment that I made in Pod’s post in new profiles where she wonders what would happen if The Event takes place this Easter Sunday. This is just informational.

This is what I wrote: “I still wonder if Dames' RV is correct and an energy hit happens just after the Chinese station comes down -which according to the latest information would be around 7:25 p.m. EDT (2325 GMT) Sunday; other place has it at 4:30 p.m. EDT (2030 GMT) Sunday, give or take 8 hours.” "

That quote/post comes from this Forum here. They have 19 pages on this topic at the moment: http://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/the-event-is-very-close-now-10-9-8.2087/page-19
125  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: The Event - Mass Awakening - Dimensional Transcendence on: April 01, 2018, 06:49:21
Lots of us are talking about it. It has been predicted to happen, some say it already has happened. This idea is a global mindset shift, a domino effect triggered by a particular event. We are talking about a radical change unlike anything in our recorded history. We might gain highly psychic powers and the ability to more freely manipulate reality. Earth could move to the "5th dimension" as we are to believe other cultures have before us.

Is any of this real? Some people claim to already have moved over to 5d. What might the event be, how would it work? Start your speculation engines  evil
The only way I could see a Event of that magnitude occurring is if it's a end of the World as we know it event. Let me explain why. Lemuria was a civilization that was way more advanced than those outside it's confines. What took Lemuria down was when it tried to help others outside of it's territory.
 The teachings were kept by the Rulers of these other area and manipulated to create "control". That "control" is still in place today. |

In my opinion, the only way we move to a 5th Dimension is to remove all memory of this one. Otherwise the new dimension would become corrupted as well.
 The "Love and Light" community thinks we are going to fall to the ground and everyone is going to be instantly updated. That in itself would cause Worldwide death. What about the people driving, flying, or involved in some dangerous work at the time? They say we would be frozen for that moment. Okay, so you are okay for "that" moment. What happens when you are "unfrozen" and find yourself still in that vehicle or dangerous situation? There are so many negative implications there.
 The Love and Light community can't wait for this to happen. The thing they fail to see is that for it to work, we wouldn't be able to have any conscious recall that we existed before it.
 They did have a "timetable" for it as well. It was supposed to have already occurred. But as usual the date is constantly being pushed up by people that won't let go of it. It was supposed to have been md March, a few weeks back. It will be the "death knell" for the QHHT practice as well. They have become front and center on this "prediction". I feel bad because that was Dolores Cannon's life work that they are destroying. She transitioned herself back in 2014. She was a great woman!

I see the Event as more of a "revelation" that is coming soon. The Gov't has been slow rolling the news that "we are not alone" in the Universe. Unfortunately it seems the only only people that are aware of this slow roll are the people that already know this is the truth, the UFO community itself and even they have their doubts. It has recently been in the Washington Post and New York times, but the result is "crickets".
 Now if a Mothership revealed itself on the White House lawn or in the air in plain view, that would be a "Event". Social media, media in general, everyone would have that new "reality" right in their face. Changes would soon follow.

I do "know" something is coming. What that something is, I have no idea of. But I know it's "big".

A few days ago on a Radio talk show I heard, Dr. Michio Kaku said that he believes that our realm here used to be 11th dimensional. He came to that conclusion through mathematical equations plus past teachings of our Ancients. He also believes those other dimensions are still around us here today. Yet, we can't access them like we used to. He says that quantum computers will change that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 42