The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 15, 2018, 12:10:43

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 47
101  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Lost... Not Sure Where To Go From Here! on: September 23, 2018, 07:21:58
 SCHUMUSTIN, my condolences to you and your Family as well!  sad

She didn't have the ability to say what she wanted to say, but it sounds like those "goosebumps" spoke volumes!

When you are ready on all levels, you will receive the proper "closure" you wish for and deserve. Time heals all wounds.
102  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming made super easy!! on: September 23, 2018, 07:15:20
I had another LD last night.  Very short though, maybe 1 or 2 seconds.
I gotta find a way to make these things last longer   undecided
Try to "ground yourself there". Start simple, with just reaching out and trying to touch something in your vicinity. I can maintain a lengthy LD by first, not trying to change the "scenario" at hand and then next, taking in the entire scene that has revealed itself to me. I try to be aware of everything I can see or sense, by "passively" observing everything.

William Buhlman says to "demand" CLARITY NOW or AWARENESS NOW. It seems to works for many people as well.
103  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming made super easy!! on: September 23, 2018, 07:10:52
And yes, I do realize the irony in the statement.
But I've also learned quite a bit since I began this journey and the more I learned and the more I experienced, the more I found I needed to focus my attention *HERE* in this physical reality.
Perhaps, that's what "YOU" needed!

I'm also not saying there isn't value in Projection, I'm just saying that those who focus exclusively on Projection completely miss the point of why they're experiencing this physical reality in the first place.  Smiley
Sometimes I wish we could "like" posts on this forum.  Smiley
I guess all those Monks and Buddhist's throughout the thousands of years that have been meditating daily and normally for most of the day, have it all wrong then.  undecided huh Are they wasting their lives away too?
104  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: "I Have Seen It Tomorrow" by Iris Krst - Review by Bob Peterson on: September 23, 2018, 07:03:41
 Bob is from Minnesota. So am I. He lives actually just a few hours away from me. Years ago on Facebook I had a chance to chat with him. I was experiencing some incredible things and offered to meet Bob to chat in person. I told him I had no interest in being a Author, but what I share, he is free to use. He declined the offer to meet me. I wasn't a Author, so I guess I wasn't important in his books.

I felt that a meeting with him would definitely be beneficial for me and possibly even help him in some way shape or form.

I then read his reviews on his website and saw that he was very strong in his beliefs and was not even the slightest bit open to changing them. After seeing that, I was glad we never met!
105  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming made super easy!! on: September 21, 2018, 04:25:16
Sorry- but i just had to point this out.

Xanth states:
“You're here, in this physical reality FOR A REASON.  It's to learn to Love.
Inevitably you WILL return to consciousness, you can't stop that... so why work so hard to go back there?

Use your time here more effectively by learning to become closer to Love... instead of trying to escape from the physical.”

You do see the irony in this statement given you are the head honcho of the worlds most renowned AP site.......right? 🤣🤣
  smiley smiley smiley smiley  cool
106  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming made super easy!! on: September 21, 2018, 04:24:04
Actually, this is why I don't actively work towards projection any longer.

You're here, in this physical reality FOR A REASON.  It's to learn to Love.
Inevitably you WILL return to consciousness, you can't stop that... so why work so hard to go back there?

Use your time here more effectively by learning to become closer to Love... instead of trying to escape from the physical.
If it wasn't a part of us for some reason, then we wouldn't be experiencing it period. The bigger question should be, why has it come into our lives?

My answer to that is because you can find a "happy balance" between the two of them. That is what we are being taught. We have chosen or were chosen to be both. It forces you to look at life in a completely different way.

If I was to all of a sudden stop my daily Phase/soak sessions, it wouldn't take long before I lost my "empathy" for those that are experiencing Astral Projection for the first time and soon after that, I would likely stop posting here at this Forum period. I am shown things and taught things to help others experience and see for themselves that there is more to life than what we see here. It can help them in profound ways at a personal level.
107  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I think I accidentally astral projected? on: September 20, 2018, 14:22:46
I did do alot of research into SP, because it became so common I had to start sleeping with the light on as a full grown adult. :<
Check out this sticky here. I think you might you will get some great info in this thread.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/everything_you_could_ever_want_to_know_about_sleep_paralysis-t38734.0.html

I posted there under my old name "Lionheart".  Some of my experiences mirror yours, especially the "spinning through the ceiling" portion in your description above. I usually will be "aided" out of my body, during a SP episode, by someone/something grabbing my ankles/legs and pulling me out. I am then dragged down my hallway and out my patio window. I have questioned this continued "route" though. If a window was necessary, I have 2 large windows in our bedroom. Why the need for the dragging to my patio window, I have no idea.  huh

I have only heard one other person that described my experience to a "T" and that was by listening to a radio interview with Whitley Strieber. Although Whitley attributes his experiences to those of a "ET/Alien" encounter. It really shocked me when I heard him talk about it for the first time though.
108  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I think I accidentally astral projected? on: September 20, 2018, 13:30:20
I don't know how hard it is for most people to make that leap into the unknown, but it was extremely difficult for me.
It's extremely difficult for everyone. It goes against the "physical conditioning" and mindset that we have all have grown up with.

My thoughts before all this was that when I awoke in full SP, that there was a serious medical problem occurring, like some kind of seizure or something.  shocked Nowadays, I know better.
109  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I think I accidentally astral projected? on: September 20, 2018, 12:50:48
It's weird, because deciding that no matter what happens I'm going to push through that experience was exactly how I overcame it. Thanks for that link.
Tom Campbell, a well known name in the field of AP/OBEs, once said that you need to approach this with the mindset that "if I don't come back, then so it be". Meaning, you need to have the mindset of "I am all in". How many people are truly ready for that kind of "challenge"?
110  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What is the light at the end of the tunnel experience? on: September 20, 2018, 12:24:30
Why don't you try to experience it your self (through obe, regression, self-hypnosis, etc.)? We can't rationalize answers to questions about non-physical?

Higher/lower, wormhole, tunnel, vibration, ... all are just examples of personal beliefs.
That's exactly what I was thinking too!

Please, make sure you report back with your findings as well!
111  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I think I accidentally astral projected? on: September 20, 2018, 12:22:26
 Sounds like a "spontaneous" OBE to me!  smiley Congratulations!  cool

You saw it through this time. You passed the "fear test. Now you need to handle the "lust test. For some reason we get "tested" before we are allowed to continue down this path.

Check this thread out here: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/tests_quests_and_challenges-t46546.0.html
112  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: The Dream Zone on: September 19, 2018, 12:12:25
I recently finished a several-day, group exercise that taught me a significant idea: that despite the fact that all twenty of us were all ‘seekers’ within a common NP context, we were twenty people approaching the subject from differing perspectives, different enough that our individual interpretations of each shared experience was still somehow different and debateable...we still had room to agree and disagree on certain aspects. Through a series of specific sessions, many of us came away with differing experiences, and somewhat differing conclusions.

I say this in order to suggest and reinforce the idea that this is, in fact what appears to be, the idea that many ideas and perspectives can and do co-exist within our continuum; this allows for you to develop and for me to develop, and for endless others...despite the apparent surface disagreements, Lol. The disagreements, in fact, don’t really mean too much...
Ask 5 "Wise Men" the same question and you will get 5 wise answers, likely all different ones though!  smiley

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.
 Confucius
113  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What is the light at the end of the tunnel experience? on: September 19, 2018, 12:04:03
 I have had quite a few "tunnel experiences". Many of them came as a result of my Doorway technique. The light at the end of the tunnel is just that. It's when a scenario is just getting ready to reveal itself.

I normally feel like I am in the void, moving forward and the next thing I know, I see a "light" ahead. So I focus on it and see where it leads.

I have had actual OBE experiences that had me become aware that I was seeing, as one does through a toilet paper or paper towel roll. I wrote about it here.
 http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/tunnel_vision-t44765.0.html
114  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: New Experiment for the "Collective" Consciousness on: September 17, 2018, 15:23:08
 I think we need to get rid of the "over" dramatizations from the media, especially the Weather Network. They used to report the news. Now they are making it. This link shows just that. Caught in the act of over "hyping" the situation.
 https://twitter.com/gourdnibler/status/1040678572262916096

Yes, the flooding is horrible, It's almost like we need to focus on a giant whirlpool effect to drain the water away. But then that could go badly as well. For now, we should just keep those less fortunate and in need, in our thoughts and prayers!
115  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: New Experiment for the "Collective" Consciousness on: September 13, 2018, 14:01:38
Well it did slow down, it's a C3 now so that's good, still not where it needs to be though.
Indeed it has. Officially it's down to a Cat 2 right now. I wonder!  huh Nah!  grin
116  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Any people here who can project on demand anytime? on: September 12, 2018, 14:13:06
I'm actually glad you are back from the fair, been missing your interaction round here. Relax a while and catch up, talk later.

Hugs
Thank You for your kind words Nameless!  smiley

I don't think I ever said what it was that we sold at our State Fair.

About 20 years ago MJ and I came across a item called a Croaking Frog rasp. While, I was the one that found them at a convention. I knew MJ's love of Frogs. So, I brought a case of them home. The man I purchased them from, said they were nothing special. But he just had them sitting on a counter with no explanation of what they did.

My whole life I sold pitch/demo products. So, I saw the possibilities of these becoming a business. They were fun and made almost everyone smile, so I knew we would do well.
 A few years in, MJ and I began designing our own line of Hand Carved Musical Instruments. We wanted to create a line that went with our current surroundings and location. So, we created Loons and Timberwolves, Turtles, Squirrels, Elephants, Crickets, Owls even some fun things like Dolphins, Monkeys and Penguins. Each animal item is musical in some way or the other. Every year since, we have added at least one new design to the next years State Fair. We are currently working on a Donkey design for next year. Well, actually, we have been working on the Donkey design for 4 years now. It's hard to get wood to "Hee Haw", lol!  grin

Our booth is outdoors in what is known as the International Bizarre of our State Fair. You can hear our animals about 3 rows before you even get to our booth. MJ and I wanted it to be visually appealing as well. So we about 16 years ago when we first began vending at the Fair, we created our booth design to be a Rainforest setting, with all the trimmings, including a actual 30 gallon tank Waterfall. I then came across a really cool light machine that created spirals and patterns of colors. It was a kind of Wave/Light machine. We put that in the center of the booth, hi-lighting our giant Frog, that sits upon the Waterfall, to create a "Aura of Mystery".

For a time, my target market was the nighttime crowd. Hence the focus on creating a visual atmosphere to go with the sounds. But last year, they closed our area a hour earlier. So, we never really got the after the Concert fun and drunk folks. They LOVED the booth, lol!  grin  Our booth light show is pretty strong, so it doesn't have to be totally dark out to enjoy it.

It's incredible to see how the sounds and sights of booth make people so relaxed. I even use that in my description. I tell people that sounds of Nature are very Therapeutic, which is the truth.

The State fair is always good for us. It is a lot of hard work. But 98.5 of the people we meet are a pleasure. It's just the a small percentage that we could do without. That percentage doesn't seem like much, but when the State Fair brings in almost 2 million people in 12 days, it gets to be quite a bit.

Here are some pictures I took this year of the booth. I posted them at my Photobucket page.
 https://beta-static.photobucket.com/images/s576/Lionheart78/s0/e3d4e24a-0638-4be8-9a4b-800202781d95-original.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
https://beta-static.photobucket.com/images/s576/Lionheart78/s0/9a87cdf4-6ab9-4496-8acb-b70aaf58352b-original.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
https://beta-static.photobucket.com/images/s576/Lionheart78/s0/5a4b18dc-84aa-40d3-a704-ccb4f6afc299-original.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

117  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: ALLO from Plume.... on: September 12, 2018, 13:21:39
Hi Nameless,
no big project on the go but a few things brewing... I want to make a bird this year, an eagle .
An Eagle? That would be interesting. You are already a Adept when it comes to feathering"!  cool

You already know my current events with those "air based" creatures lately. I love Eagles and they seem to be a messenger to me lately.

I think anything you touch turns to gold, dear!  smiley cool Can't wait to see your next project!  wink
118  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming made super easy!! on: September 12, 2018, 07:36:18

I attribute the tapes 100%

You mean the fact that you have been a member here since February 2010 and have over 500 posts here on this very Forum, has nothing to do with it?  huh
119  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / New Experiment for the "Collective" Consciousness on: September 12, 2018, 07:32:13
 Today MJ and I received a incredibly generous gift from a good friend. It immediately got me thinking of helping others in need in ways that I possibly could. So, in my Phase/soak session today, that was my entire focus.

Immediately the image of Hurricane Florence came to mind. About a month ago, during the Thailand Cave incident a friend of mine here PMed me about creating a thread to help the boys find safety. I told him that I was already shown that the episode/event there, would have happy ending, with lots of lessons learned. I even told him that there was likely Movie producers there setting up to begin telling the story in film. Thankfully it did have a happy ending, except of course for the brave Navy seal who perished in the rescue.

I wondered, how could we possibly make a difference with this Hurricane and for some reason, the Hurricane I was now viewing from above, began to churn the opposite direction, in turn, taking it's ferocity away. I was shown that a intent such as this could make a difference, but only if we could get a huge collective onboard with it. We only have a few days to "lessen" the blow to land. So, share this with whoever you can. Make this go viral. Let's see if indeed we can make a difference.

The Experiment
Every time you go to reach for your cell phone today, instead, close your eyes for a moment. Calm your mind, then visualize that Hurricane rotating "counterclockwise" from above. Watch it as it churns ahead. Now, we want to enter it. Bring your focus down until you are inside of it. You don't need to see anything, just know that you are there. Now change your focus to moving your body in clockwise rotation. You may, or should say, you will likely experience a actual OBE exit symptom here, it may be a etheric tactile sensation or just a feeling of a deeper awareness. Stay the course. Keep focusing on that clockwise rotation until you lose your focus period. Then open your eyes and continue your day. Do this as much as you can do in the next two days. You can even visualize or feel the Hurricane being effected.
 Like I said, share this with whoever you can. Together as a collective, we can make a difference, but only if we can become that collective.

This could create a "Miracle" and lead to opening people eyes or it can "crash and burn". We won't know until we try. We have nothing to lose, but those people that we would help have everything to gain by this!  smiley cool Even slowing the storm a bit makes a difference.

If you have any other ideas on ways to make a difference here, please post them!
 Thank You!  smiley
120  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming made super easy!! on: September 12, 2018, 03:57:49
You are already showing troll behaviour of someone who I dont like.

If you had clicked on the link you'd be able to quickly see what the subliminal messages are:

For example: http://www.brainsync.com/audio-store/subliminals/astral-travel.html

Careful there! Baro-san is only giving you his opinion. He is very intelligent and does not make hasty decisions. He is right though about mindlessly opening yourself up to subliminal messages. We get enough of them daily now as it is.

I trust Kelly's programs. I listened to a video she made years ago where she shared her personal intents. Last night I found that the four pack that I purchased from her years ago did not have subliminal messages in it, like Volgerle mentioned. One of them used a ocean setting of crashing waves though.

And yes, you can drive perfectly fine on some of her tapes
People say the same thing about "texting" and driving as well. Your focus should stay 100% on driving. Binaural Beats are made to kind of scramble your focus. One frequency works on one ear, another on the other, creating a third in the middle. It's all about relaxing and tuning out/turning off. That's the opposite of what you want to do while driving.  

121  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Mind-Split - Implications & Dalai Lama's Opinion on: September 11, 2018, 09:36:11
That we dont know anything
That we wont know anything
That we dont knw what are we aproaching to.

Add one last important thing to last list and that is "that we are willing to learn!"
122  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Is meditation bad for creativity? on: September 11, 2018, 08:07:27
That sure sounds too easy to work, I mean I'm always lost in thought, while meditating I forget I'm meditating and end up thinking about random stuff, I don't see how these thoughts could end in a projection. For example I may be thinking about posting a reply to you, how could I get so deep into my reply formulation that I project?!
The way to do it is to lose yourself in thought, so deeply, that when you lose that focus, you find you are already "there". You see that the darkness before your eyes has somewhat expanded and changed in ways. Now set your new intent and reap the rewards of your effort!  smiley

Many sports athletes speak of having OBEs while deeply in focus during their sports conditioning. They call it "reaching the zone"!  cool

Sounds easy doesn't it? That's the problem with all these techniques, they all "sound" easy to do. The problem is, you are going against all the mental programming of being physical here that you have received your entire life. It's hard to just turn that off. Hard, but not impossible. With work you can and will achieve your goals. Just know that!  smiley
123  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: New Experience, would like your opinions on: September 11, 2018, 07:57:26
I simply say “more light” and it brightens up perfectly. It took a few obes before it worked though but since it started working my obes are usually plenty bright to begin with. The stars especially are amazing. Good luck!
Ask and you shall receive!  cool

When in "thought equals action" mode, intents/thoughts are instantaneous! The key is to learn to control those thoughts.  smiley
124  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: New Experience, would like your opinions on: September 11, 2018, 07:53:51
As far as I know, those are thought forms created by ourselves. We give them "life" and power. We shouldn't ...
A "Wise Man"!  cool
125  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming made super easy!! on: September 11, 2018, 07:52:22
Nevermind. It shows more links for more mp3s after you load the first tape in your cart. It says “you may be interested in theses mp3s as well.” There is one titled “Lucid dreaming” and one titled “Astral projection.” Which one did you use/prefer? This could get expensive at ten bucks per mp3!
There are many titles there. If you wish to go this route, just pick one that defines your goal.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 47