The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 22, 2018, 21:02:06

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43
126  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: The Event - Mass Awakening - Dimensional Transcendence on: April 03, 2018, 04:06:52
I've never understood all this "dimension" talk...
I agree. It's really hard to get your head around this. I understand what dimensions are. I just don't understand how changing to another one would alter the consciousness itself.
 What it seems they are wishing for is a magic wand to suddenly change everything into "Rainbows and Unicorns". I'm sure that isn't the World that the Science community is expecting, once they finally get the ability to traverse dimensions.
127  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: The Event - Mass Awakening - Dimensional Transcendence on: April 03, 2018, 04:01:26
Ya, me too. Is it like the highest achieving kids pull up the lowest kids by increasing the average? If so, not much incentive to work on yourself. Just wait for whatever they call this and get pulled along on a spiritual free ride.
That isn't true though. These people aren't looking at this for a change for themselves personally. Their wish is for "everyone" to experience peace, harmony and a new way of being. They aren't looking for a "spiritual free ride". It's not about "them". It about everyone. These people think about other's pain and suffering, not their own.
128  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: The Event - Mass Awakening - Dimensional Transcendence on: April 02, 2018, 11:48:56
I do not really believe in 'The Event'.

I believe in 'The Shift'.
 wink

It's a different thing, it might consist of separate events building up on each other. So yes, something might happen that is registered by many.
I agree!

However, we had a similar frenzy in 2015 for September ( see here: http://in5d.com/2015-frequency-shift/ ) like we had now for March, not to mention December 2012 when many expected more drastic events. They did not happen. Nor in 2015. Not sure if they happen now. I do not exclude possibilties but remain on the skeptical side.
This I truly worry about. This crushes people's faith completely.  sad cry

My occupation brings me into contact with many like minded, good natured people. The "hit" those people took when the 2012 prediction didn't go through, the way they had planned, was enormous. Many of these people were the "Light and Love" crowd. But their kind hearts and generosity was important. After the 2012 no-show, they lost that generosity and kindness and just became regular people again.

I believe that "balance" is needed and very important in this realm. Anything that tips that balance will be noticed sooner of later one way or the other.

The last scheduled date, (not for a Event, per se, but an announcement) was when Courtney Brown was going to come out with some kind of "revelation" acquired through the use of Remote Viewing, that was going to shock the community. Well, that was a major fail and he did more damage to that community that he realized. I even heard him afterwards on a Radio Talk show trying to explain himself, but the host "roasted" him for what he did.
 We even had a thread here based on his upcoming announcement. After the "bust", the community could only say two words and that was "Marketing Scheme"! It was a March date as well. Coincidence?
 http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_news_and_media/courtney_browns_announcement_for_15th_march-t44124.0.html
 Unfortunately, the QHHT community will lose faith as well. I see there are still some people in it that won't let go though. They still have faith. But what happens when they finally lose that faith?

Right now all of this can be summed up in a Poison song "Give Me Something To Believe In".
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5uamDMoW4o
129  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Astral projection, is going inward, not outward, so.... ? on: April 02, 2018, 11:24:26
In a nutshell, yes.
"Movement" is as much an illusion as this reality is.  

This is a excellent post Xanth and ever so true!  smiley

When I talk about "change your mindset, changes your reality", this is exactly what I am talking about. I get in modes where I allow the imagery to come to me, like I am perfectly stationary and the images are passing me by. This leads to some extraordinary experiences.  cool

All the answers you guys have given here are "top notch"!  smiley
130  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: The Event - Mass Awakening - Dimensional Transcendence on: April 02, 2018, 00:04:15
I tend to agree that these “consciousness advancements”, as much as I have anticipated them, haven’t really materialized in the way I expected...so, I am generally in agreement with Nameless; they may be occurring in smaller, less obvious ways. I am, admittedly, probably less sensitive to these things than some others but I did notice back around 2006 the partial consciousness shutdown and “upgrade” that occurred over a 3 day period that was described in one of Dolores Cannon’s books. I don’t pretend to be exact on these events, only those confirming with my own experience; some you sense, some you don’t; the truth of the timing to these things may prove to be much more a variable/individual thing than I can currently understand or describe.
That gradual "push" has been occurring for a while now. I don't consider it a "Event" though. I see the word "Event" as more of a extraordinary occurrence with a profound effect.
131  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: The Event - Mass Awakening - Dimensional Transcendence on: April 01, 2018, 10:47:23
I think some events are relatively small and pass by unnoticed. Others are quite large such as 2012 and what's coming. But in the grand scheme they aren't noticeably catastrophic.

I remember in the early 90s I had this huge feeling/knowing that there would indeed be a change in roughly 20 years time. At the time I only hoped I'd be around to witness it but even then I knew whatever it was we wouldn't be able to fully appreciate it for at least another 10 to 20 years.

Let's see this is 2018. The next few years the changes will still be subtle BUT they will build on each other and become more revealing due to the layering.

Haven't looked into this much but want to now. Thanks for the links.
Well, the Pope recently said there is no "Hell". So I guess we need to take "Hell freezing over" off the table, lol!  grin
132  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: The Event - Mass Awakening - Dimensional Transcendence on: April 01, 2018, 09:53:02
I feel like there was already a big shift in 2012. I don't know what it means exactly or the mechanics of that shift but I do know it didn't really change our physical reality much if at all. I do believe it was just one of many to come though.

Another is going to happen or is possibly happening as we speak. These energies are often very subtle and the changes are frequently barely perceptible.

I don't for a minute think it is about a sudden Earth change or shattering event. We don't want that. As it is it will be something some of us may be lucky enough to look back on one day and say I remember when...

So what you are saying is that there has always been and will be more of these "mini Events". I can agree with that. My eyes were "opened up wide" in 2011.
 ...but all these people here beg to differ: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=the+event
133  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: The Event - Mass Awakening - Dimensional Transcendence on: April 01, 2018, 08:45:52
Let's see ... tomorrow's April 1st!
Yes we will soon see!  shocked

This is the kind of hype and anticipation it is getting on the web right now:
 "Decided to put here as well the comment that I made in Pod’s post in new profiles where she wonders what would happen if The Event takes place this Easter Sunday. This is just informational.

This is what I wrote: “I still wonder if Dames' RV is correct and an energy hit happens just after the Chinese station comes down -which according to the latest information would be around 7:25 p.m. EDT (2325 GMT) Sunday; other place has it at 4:30 p.m. EDT (2030 GMT) Sunday, give or take 8 hours.” "

That quote/post comes from this Forum here. They have 19 pages on this topic at the moment: http://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/the-event-is-very-close-now-10-9-8.2087/page-19
134  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: The Event - Mass Awakening - Dimensional Transcendence on: April 01, 2018, 06:49:21
Lots of us are talking about it. It has been predicted to happen, some say it already has happened. This idea is a global mindset shift, a domino effect triggered by a particular event. We are talking about a radical change unlike anything in our recorded history. We might gain highly psychic powers and the ability to more freely manipulate reality. Earth could move to the "5th dimension" as we are to believe other cultures have before us.

Is any of this real? Some people claim to already have moved over to 5d. What might the event be, how would it work? Start your speculation engines  evil
The only way I could see a Event of that magnitude occurring is if it's a end of the World as we know it event. Let me explain why. Lemuria was a civilization that was way more advanced than those outside it's confines. What took Lemuria down was when it tried to help others outside of it's territory.
 The teachings were kept by the Rulers of these other area and manipulated to create "control". That "control" is still in place today. |

In my opinion, the only way we move to a 5th Dimension is to remove all memory of this one. Otherwise the new dimension would become corrupted as well.
 The "Love and Light" community thinks we are going to fall to the ground and everyone is going to be instantly updated. That in itself would cause Worldwide death. What about the people driving, flying, or involved in some dangerous work at the time? They say we would be frozen for that moment. Okay, so you are okay for "that" moment. What happens when you are "unfrozen" and find yourself still in that vehicle or dangerous situation? There are so many negative implications there.
 The Love and Light community can't wait for this to happen. The thing they fail to see is that for it to work, we wouldn't be able to have any conscious recall that we existed before it.
 They did have a "timetable" for it as well. It was supposed to have already occurred. But as usual the date is constantly being pushed up by people that won't let go of it. It was supposed to have been md March, a few weeks back. It will be the "death knell" for the QHHT practice as well. They have become front and center on this "prediction". I feel bad because that was Dolores Cannon's life work that they are destroying. She transitioned herself back in 2014. She was a great woman!

I see the Event as more of a "revelation" that is coming soon. The Gov't has been slow rolling the news that "we are not alone" in the Universe. Unfortunately it seems the only only people that are aware of this slow roll are the people that already know this is the truth, the UFO community itself and even they have their doubts. It has recently been in the Washington Post and New York times, but the result is "crickets".
 Now if a Mothership revealed itself on the White House lawn or in the air in plain view, that would be a "Event". Social media, media in general, everyone would have that new "reality" right in their face. Changes would soon follow.

I do "know" something is coming. What that something is, I have no idea of. But I know it's "big".

A few days ago on a Radio talk show I heard, Dr. Michio Kaku said that he believes that our realm here used to be 11th dimensional. He came to that conclusion through mathematical equations plus past teachings of our Ancients. He also believes those other dimensions are still around us here today. Yet, we can't access them like we used to. He says that quantum computers will change that.
135  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Masturbation on: March 30, 2018, 14:57:52
This discussion caused me to recall Jerry's conclusions from that episode, so I googled for its script. smiley
Good "catch". That one was a Classic!  grin
 I miss the old days of good programming. Today, I have over 500 channels on my TV. Yet, I usually watch 3 or 4 channels. The History channel, Science Channel. used to be a lot of A&E. ...and any game that has the Minnesota Wild Hockey on TV. Being from the frozen plains of Minnesota, that is a must, lol!  grin
136  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Masturbation on: March 30, 2018, 12:42:49
Seinfeld "The abstinence"

George: No, no, no. Just lately, I've been thinking a lot clearer. Like this afternoon, (To television) what is chicken Kiev, (Back to Jerry) I really enjoyed watching a documentary with Louise.

Jerry: Louise! That's what's doin' it. You're no longer pre-occupied with sex, so your mind is able to focus.

George: You think?

Jerry: Yeah. I mean, let's say this is your brain. (Holds lettuce head) Okay, from what I know about you, your brain consists of two parts: the intellect, represented here (Pulls off tiny piece of lettuce), and the part obsessed with sex. (Shows large piece) Now granted, you have extracted an astonishing amount from this little scrap. But with no-sex-Louise, this previously useless lump, is now functioning for the first time in its existence. (Eats tiny piece of lettuce)

Elaine: I don't know. It's just the last coupla days my mind has been, not good.

Jerry: Wait a second, I know what's happening. The no sex thing is having a reverse effect on you.

Elaine: What? What are you talking about?

Jerry: To a woman, sex is like the garbage man. You just take for granted the fact that any time you put some trash out on the street, a guy in a jumpsuit's gonna come along and pick it up. But now, it's like a garbage strike. The bags are piling up in your head. The sidewalk is blocked. Nothing's getting through. You're stupid.

Elaine: I don't understand.

Jerry: Exactly.

smiley
That show was one of my favorites.  8-)They weren't afraid to venture where others wouldn't.

So Baro-san" do you have a "eidetic memory" or a transcript of that episode, lol? I am ever so impressed by your "cognitive" skills.
137  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Dreaming of an OOBE on: March 29, 2018, 04:07:30
Practice first, theory later.

I train in Yoshinkan Aikido, and ironically, that's how we train.  

Practice, practice, practice... then understanding of how it works.
Figure that. That seems like that would apply with the Art of Astral Projection as well, lol!  wink  grin

You would have to change it to "practice, practice, practice .... then passively observe", lol!  grin
138  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: March 27, 2018, 13:28:26
I saw this post and it led me back to your doorway thread and a lot more details. Great inspiration  cool
Thanks! I hope something there helps you and others here.

Like I said above the steps that I find that are important are # 1 Relax, #2 Disassociation and #3 Motion based 6 pt focus. The other steps are basically things that myself and others have reported had occurred during the Doorway practice.
 For some reason, after the step #2, disassociation, the mind tends to want to wander. Hence why I give this time to go let it wander and lose yourself in thought.
 The sneak peek, was basically something that was shown to me to prove that I was already deep enough and that I could move on to the "adventure" part of the experience, which in this case is opening Doorways/portals. It also taught me how to hold a focus based on dual awareness.
 The candle flame visual was just a target that I could keep my focus on. The candle visual quickly morphed into a whole different scenario.

The thing with a exercise like this is you need to know when to abort the technique in general and "go with the flow". An example of this would be, I am doing the 6pt focus targeting the direction forward. I soon find weak visuals starting to show some kind of movement forward, akin to a roller coaster ride. I soon lose that visual. Do I bring it back? Not right now. The visual was so foggy and weak that if I bring it back I am creating the new image/scenario solely by consciously imagining it. Meaning, I am driving the scene.  Now, if I was targeting the same direction and the scenario became vivid quickly and began taking on it's own life, I will lock onto that scenario and follow it where it wants to go. I will totally "allow" it to take shape.
 If at any time a needed message needs to be directed towards me, it will instantly override my whole scenario. I know how people don't like this technique because it seems to omit "spiritualism". But I find if that is what you need to see, you will see it. My Doorway technique is there to occupy you brain while the natural shift occurs.
 Sometimes you will find that everything just "clicks on all cylinders" and it's easy to achieve a strong NP focus. Other times it feels like a battle. Just like sometimes one of the directions in the 6pt directional focus seems to be stronger than the others. When that happens, go back to it. Ride it as long as you can. If your fighting it, stop, abort the session. There is always tomorrow!  wink There's no use beating a dead Horse.
139  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: March 27, 2018, 06:37:06
 Here is a revised version of my Doorway technique. It's based on just the basics that I find important.

I and others have found that a simple and quick relaxing technique, (however you wish to achieve this), followed by a simple disassociation from the body exercise, then ending with a 6 pt directional motion based focus is a very powerful way to achieve the mental frequency needed for a conscious shift to commence.

For the last week now in my own Phase/soak sessions, I have been working on slowing the process of each individual step down further, so I can find helpful things in them to aid people attempting them for the first time.
 The first step of the process "Relax" doesn't need much explanation. Robert Monroe's "Conversion Box" visual does very good for releasing the stress of the day and anything else that may be currently bothering you or on your mind at the moment.
 Binaural Beats/Isochronic Tones is another great way to alleviate distractions. For Binaural Beats, I love anything from Paul Collier. You can search youtube for his free playlist. It's very good if you enjoy musical accompany with your Bin beats. For Iso Tones, I use anything from DJ Vishnu's Meditation Series. Once again, a name you can search on the web it interested.
 Breathing exercises are another great way to relax. So is a quick "Progressive Relaxation" process. My dissociation step is more about targeting locations on the body then it is about relaxing the muscles.

Now to step 2 "Disassociation from the Physical body". We aren't using that for a actual OBE at the moment though. Mainly the focus is on targets on the etheric body.
 I learned the importance of this early in my practice. I was doing a Phase session built on just noticing the darkness behind my closed eyes. All of a sudden a strong visual showed my physical body, laid out on some track and I heard the "Pac Man" gobble sound. Next thing I watched all these little Pac Man characters eat away my physical form. Once the whole body had been gobbled up, I felt different somehow. I felt completely liberated from my physical focus.
 Another time, I was in a session and saw a outline chock form of my body. Once again teaching me disassociation. I then began starting my next sessions by manually and mentally unzipping my "Human suit". Once the physical body was gone a change in mindset occurred as well. I could now experience everything as a "point of consciousness" with no limitations. My "real time" actual conscious OBEs stopped as well. No longer was I just experiencing "physical" related scenarios, I was experiencing that we in a physical mindset seem to lack any way of describing.
 I then used the Disassociation process in another way, which was moving my etheric body away from my physical one. We have a large Willow tree in our back yard approximately 150 feet from the house. I would sit at the computer, close my eyes and try to touch it. I would feel the movement over towards it, Then I would focus on the bark, how it felt. The more "senses" you use, the easier it is to actually separate from yourself.
 Somewhere along the line I transitioned to a disassociative process that was based purely on etheric focus. I heard Whitney Strieber on a Radio show and he was explaining his process. I liked what he said. It took parts of what I had learned through Robert Bruce's "NEW" technique. But I don't brush or attempt to move the energy. My goal was to just target the etheric locations on the body. I found this to be the best technique yet to do that. At least the best in my own opinion.

Here is a simple little step by step in that Disassociation process. I will also add some helpful tips to it that I have been finding lately in my own practice of it. All you want to do is focus briefly on the location until you actually feel it/become aware of it.
 Left Leg-toes, heel, calf, knee, thigh, hip, the whole leg, then nothing
 Right Leg-toes, heel calf, knee, thigh, hip, whole leg, nothing
 Left Arm-fingers, hand, elbow, upper arm, all, nothing
 Right Arm-fingers, hand, elbow, upper arm, all, nothing
 Back-lower, middle upper, all, nothing
 Front-stomach, solar plexus, chest, all, nothing
 Shoulders Neck, nothing
 Head-chin, mouth, eye sockets, 3rd eye/forehead, hair, nothing. You are done.

Tip #1 would be, when you change your focus from one whole appendage to another, the last thought of "nothing", should have you already merging from that last focused location to the next one. This seems to help the "leaving behind of the other". Example, the left leg. You just got to the point where you are aware of the whole leg, now you use the mental command nothing and immediately merge to the next target in this case which is the right foot's toes.
 When I focus on the cheeks, I always feel a simile. When I change my focus from my eye sockets to my 3rd eye, I encounter the first shift. This shift is very important because it is the first time in this process that your visuals have shifted from your awaking/physical eyes, to your "mind's eye". You need to learn in this practice to turn off those physical eyes. Otherwise you are just chasing visuals through the physical eyes and because of that, you are straining them.
 Don't skip the focus on the hair. You will feel something.
 Then immediately move onto step 3 "Thought"

Step 3 "Daydreaming/Losing your in thought, doesn't need much going into. Earlier you may have used the "Conversion Box" or some other technique to rid your "monkey mind". Now we are allowing any remaining monkey mind thinking back in. This will take you further away from your physical focus as well. Just keep your mind on that thought and that thought alone, whether that be your "Happy Place" or whatever you have chosen, perhaps something based on a hobby or yours or some other passion.

Step 4 we are going to change from the "sneak peek" to the 6 pt directional focus. Our 6 pts of focus are on "Forward, backwards, left, right, up and down. This focus alone can create some pretty extraordinary adventures. Like I have said before in these threads, "if you need to be diverted to something else, you will be". Don't fight it, Go with the flow.
 There are so many ways to strengthen a directional focus. You could use breathing into the mental thought. You could draw out, as in lengthen the word as you are thinking of it. Example: FFFFFFFOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAARRRRRRDDDDDDDDD. With a strong focus on forward, you will either see some kind of mental associations with the direction, feel it, or both. If you are having problems with any sensing of motion or visuals, start pin balling or ping ponging your focus between the opposite directions. Example Left/Right. Just keep thinking left/right. Now speed that thought up. Pretty soon you will feel a actual etheric motion as your thoughts switch between the two directions. I very rarely have to do this. But once in awhile I do need to kick start the process. Another great way to kick start the process is to visualize something pertaining to your chosen directional focus. Example: I could use the visualization of moving forward in some form of vessel. My favorite being a Rollercoaster. In the past I have just maintained the Rollercoaster scenario for a entire session. I may start the visual via imagination. But I relinquish that control as fast as I can and just enjoy the ride, until it morphs into something else. A driving simulation is a great visual as well. It gets especially intense when you use the driving simulation for a "backwards" focus. See how long you can maintain that. I always have unique experiences with that one.
 Explore each direction. Get used to the feeling that follow the mental command or thought. This is no race. Spend as much time as you wish on each step. Get used to the feeling. Pay attention to how your awareness is being altered. Especially pay attention to the darkness before your eyes. Has it change? Do you feel a new depth? I notice the darkness begins flat. But somewhere along the line, the darkness is showing dimension. This is where we want to be before we proceed to the last step, which is the actual targeting of the chosen Doorway. You are now in realm where thought = action. There is no need to see the basketball in your hand. You can just shoot it at the hoop in front of you. Because we have rid our physical mindset as well, there is no need to reach to a Door to open it. Just think of what may be inside and you are there.

Step 5, the brief sneak peek is for doubters like me. I used to doubt everything every step of the way. Early in my practice, I had problems when I found myself on the apex of a shift in consciousness. I would put 45 minutes of just noticing the darkness before my eyes. Exit symptoms would then begin and the next thing, it felt like my physical eyes were opening. This totally destroyed all my work. So, to rectify the problem I began using a sleep mask when I practiced. This proved to me that any light, any visuals I was experiencing were of a "NP" (non physical) nature. Every contention or block should I say that was put in front of me, I had to overcome.
 I found that if I did the above steps above, that I was always deep enough, that a quick little sneak peek back art my physical body wouldn't hurt. That soon led into me developing the ability to hold a dual awareness when I wanted to. It also showed me the level of depth I had achieved.
 If you find it troublesome, you can skip that entire process and move onto the chosen Doorway target. In this case now, being the "Basic Training" room.

I hope this helps people attempting this process further.
 Thank You
140  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: What was this? 3 experiences in 2 consecutive nights. on: March 27, 2018, 06:06:38
 Just remember Whitelight, that once you open "Pandora's Box", you can't "unsee" what you already saw! Think about that before you get into this further. Some things we aren't supposed to control. The "NP" is one of those things.
 Take fear tests for an example. We don't control them. We just understand they "could" occur. When and if they do, we confront them and move on.

For months now, I also have been spending most of my time in those states mentally creating and contemplating things. I still like to don my explorer's hat and go adventure though.

My first lessons in the NP were all about the importance of "passively" observing first. Most of the following lessons were then based on navigating my new surroundings and learning how to operate and just be a simple point of consciousness there. It took quite a while to be able to lose the "physical mindset". I found when I did, there were no "limitations" to what one could experience there. So much more was revealed to me then.

You may want to look and use the "Vehram System". Vessen has written up some pretty fascinating reports and blogs on his approach. It takes more of Physics related viewpoint to all of this.
 Here's a little "teaser" quote from it.
 "The Vehram System serves as the fundamental release power to enable consciousness to break the ties that bind us within the human body.  Externally configured at key points outside the body, the Vehram Array comprises six ethereal power centers.  Each center is composed of a central orb approximately the size of a basketball, engulfed in a radiant field of energy extending up to several feet in all directions from its surface."

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/the_vehram_system_is_truly_brilliant-t29333.0.html
141  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: What was this? 3 experiences in 2 consecutive nights. on: March 26, 2018, 12:58:00
, 2) I feel until i gain a rational understanding, I will continue to be incessantly analytical of this subject, which I feel is really impeding any progress to be made. The dominance of the left hemisphere ebbs and flows, and during the ebb, I have made progress, but the flow is much more frequent and consistent. The goal of my practice, and meditation is to subdue the left and right brain and just "be open". But life sure does make it hard..
Please prove me wrong, but I see you are going to have a very difficult time with this practice. What you wrote in the quote above is the same problem the Science Community" in general has with this practice and topic. They want to "analyze" something that doesn't fit our physical parameters.

The best way to approach this and to "subdue the left and right brain" is to "passively observe" all with a "air of curiosity". You can analyze it all later. Don your "Explorer's Hat" for now.

Set the stage, with whatever your chosen technique is and go experience it. Leave all "expectations" behind. Keep a Journal with your results. That will be helpful if or when and you experience a "block".
142  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Dreams & AP attempt - Please help me understand. on: March 26, 2018, 12:42:28
 The one thing I rarely read about people's NP experiences while consciously aware, aka as Phasing is, the need to "walk themselves back" to this physical focus. I find that when you are truly deep in a Focus 12 or let's say a "deep trance" state, that you can't just turn it off instantly. You need to return the way you came. That tells me that it indeed is all about changing frequency waves. If I end a session and just open my eyes, I will either experience vertigo or be completely disoriented for the next ten minutes.

It used to take me 45 minutes to a hour and half to hit that state as well. Nowadays, I can do it in 10 minutes. If a person takes anything away from my "Doorway technique", it's that a disassociation technique immediately followed by a 6 pt directional focus is very powerful in getting to the correct state to be able to experience a natural shift, while completely consciously aware of it the entire time.
 The first step in my technique is basic common sense. It has to do with just relaxing period for a few minutes.

The benefit of daily practice is that you learn what to do "after" the shift has occurred.

Both the disassociation exercise and 6 pt focus have many little hidden benefits.

If you want to experience that for yourself, start simple. Close your eyes and just mentally cycle through the words, backwards, forwards, left, right, up and down. It is also very powerful when to do as the last thing you do when you close your eyes to go to sleep. Just try it, no I won't say "try", I hate that word. Just do it. Make sure you log your results.
 You cycle through them just like you are counting numbers. You can slow the words or speed them up. Do it often daily, many times a day at first,  for the next few weeks. After you get used to it and start to see results, you can use it only at the beginning of a actual session.

There are two ways you can go about consciously Phasing. The first is quieting the mind and just noticing. The second is keeping the mind busy with other things, while the natural shift occurs. I have found ways that take advantage of a active mind. Ways that actual produce spontaneous results. These results are a result of "mental associations", that everyone has.

I used to use Bose noise cancelling headphones as well and never had a problem with them. It could be a "placebo" effect though, lol!  tongue You don't need headphones for Isochronic Tones, like you do with Binaural Beats.
143  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Hypnogogia on: March 22, 2018, 13:45:02
 Hey Serge. I just wanted to tell you that it's been a real "treat" to watch your progress through the years here. You have shown the patience, perseverance and have also put in the practice time needed to achieve what you do. Now you are reaping the rewards for all your effort.  cool
 It's great to witness "evolution"!  smiley
144  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Hypnosis produces paranormal feats on: March 22, 2018, 13:08:26
 For about 10 years straight, the Minnesota State fair had a "Stage Hypnotist" as their final act the last night of the fair. She isn't there anymore, but her shows were incredible. The things she could make people do were amazing. The power of "mental suggestion" is very real and can easily override the rational mind.
145  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Overcoming fear of projection on: March 22, 2018, 13:03:02
 I recently heard a interview on a radio show that was based on "Stephen Hawkin's" recent transition. They talked about consciousness, the physical body and the brain. Some very interesting things were said, that stuck with me. One being that as long the physical body is awake and aware, the brain will do everything in it's power to protect it and keep your awareness solely focused on it or in it. He talked about us being "glued" to our physical body awareness.
 They then used Astral Projection as a example and the gentleman, I can't remember his name, said that so many people fail with "NP awareness', simply because the "brain" won't let go and will create any barrier necessary to avoid any kind of NP awareness events. He then brought up the fact that in extreme situations or some locked on powerful focus, like intense sports, the consciousness can override the brain, but that's rare. He said that the only way you can is to bypass the brain and that that comes through "trance"/meditation, as Baro-san here always says "self hypnosis". I find it also comes by re-wiring the way the brain thinks and reacts. Change your mindset, you change your reality.

I hear so many people here that say they want to be successful in this practice. They just don't realize that they are being blocked by their own brain. Trance neutralizes that block. But to learn how to get deep in trance and remove that block takes "patience" and unfortunately I don't see a lot of that being shown today.

How does the brain block you? Here's a number of ways> http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/exit_symptomssignposts-t46206.0.html
 The "exploding head" sensation is one that really challenges you. Tom Campbell once said something along the lines, "that you need to have the mindset that if this is it and I don't return, so be it". That's pretty extreme, but I find it to be the truth as well.

When I awaken in SP (Sleep Paralysis), I go into observer mode. I see whatever it is that my "brain" wants to throw at me and I stay the course. I don't try to physically exit the body at all. Once the brain has used up all it's tricks, there is nothing left but to "let go".

This makes sense why we can become consciously aware in our Dreams so easy. There is no "body awareness".  The brain isn't necessarily alerted to any "danger".
146  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What position do you phase in? on: March 16, 2018, 13:14:37
 You could Phase standing on your head if you wanted to!  grin

I had the same problems you had and probably even more. At first it was the "saliva" problem, while sitting up. Then came the problem of my eyes feeling like they were opening just as the exit/shift was about to occur. That was followed by bouts of hyperventilation when trying to take back control of my breathing. I had to confront them, handle them, then move on to the next hurdle, lol. Most of all that was due to fear. Even though I wanted to have a conscious exit/Phase into a new realm, I wasn't mentally prepared to at that stage.

The problems I found was I was still too "physically focused". Once I learned to relax, release and let go, I never had to deal with those issues again.

Nowadays, I do my Phase sessions in the bathtub. I find the water to be very relaxing and it helps me completely lose my physical focus. Try practicing "disorientation" from the physical body exercises such as the Phantom wiggle or etheric energy body work. It will consume your focus enough for you to forget your physical body period.
 Any of these techniques will work to help you overcome your problems right now. Basically any of the techniques found here on the Astral Pulse Forum will help. Check out the "Stickies" found in this section of the Forum. http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness-b30.0/
  http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/how_exactly_do_you_perform_the_phantom_wiggle_method-t44583.0.html

147  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: March 15, 2018, 06:13:43
I think I used this one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.northcube.sleepcycle&hl=en_GB

There are many free options out there, probably better apps, search for sleep cycle.
You guys really do underestimate your natural abilities!  undecided If you use technology this way, you are learning to "rely" on "it", the technology, which negates "effort".
148  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: March 14, 2018, 13:06:53
Last night I set an alarm for 4.5 to 5 hours after sleep. When the alarm went off I went back to bed and didn't attempt anything. I also had another smartphone and shut if off because of the loud sound.

Any advice?

Thanks.
Each and every one of us have our own "internal clocks". I see you are using affirmations. I wonder some time if people just go through the action of just thinking a quick mental affirmation or if they really put "effort" into it. There is a difference. Just saying mentally saying without feeling, is going to have you go back to sleep no matter what clock is used to awaken you. Thinking and focusing on it with real meaning, purpose and emotion will have you staying awake.
 When I use a affirmation, I visualize the letters in the chosen affirmation as well. I spend a bit more time on my chosen focus, then just going through the motions. I notice there is a big difference between going through the motions of just saying "I will be aware in my Dreams" and really "believing it" and putting a charge into it.
149  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection exit advice on: March 11, 2018, 09:59:47
Ive had vibrations for decades and have recently become aware of their AP aspect. My biggest issue thus far is my girlfriend moves thru out the night interuppting my vibes. My vibes happen with “shifts” that start singularly then get closer and closer together until full blown vibrations. The shifts seem to be the edge of awake and rem sleep. It feels like my head swells momentarily which i can easily relax and turn into vibes. Anyway-i continue to have a difficult time exiting. I have easily rolled out before but many times my body will mostly come out but my cheek or whatever will still be glued to the physical. The past week ive been simply trying to “sit up” and that seems promising. Im starting to learn that if i first get my head out the body easily follows. Although i do remember my brief AP forrays my memory seems skewed as if dream memory. I need to engrain in my mind to remember the experience somehow. If anyone has vibrations with an excellent projection technique i would much appreciate it. Thank you.
In the last years I have become very aware of each and every part of my spontaneous OBEs. I have even slowed the process down, while it is occurring, so I could study each symptom better.
 It starts with awaking ultra aware/ I can hear the gentle "whirring" of the "Astral winds" and feel a very subtle pulse in my body. The sound soon gets louder and the pitch is changing as well. The body buzz is now running up and down my body as pulses of energy. The "exit" takes place shortly after the Astral winds and body pulses become a constant. When they apex and merge as one. It's really hard to explain because I have never felt this while in my conscious physical body awakened state.

I have never attempted to climb out of my body when this happens though. I just see it through and am either pulled out by my ankles/legs, dragged down my hallway and out my patio window or I just find myself out and I am looking at my sleeping body.

There is about a 2-5 minute delay after the full climax of the sound and pulses occurs. During that delay, there is nothing. No body feeling, no vibrations, no sound. I just "am".

So my advise to you would be to see it through. Passively observe it all the way. But don't question it. There will be plenty of time to do that after the fact. You are now in a zone where "thought = action" instantly. So be careful of your thoughts here. You are perfectly safe and can turn it all "off" with just a thought as well. Now is the time to "don" your "Explorer Hat" and go explore.
150  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Does anyone had constant success with phasing? on: March 11, 2018, 09:45:22
That is an intriguing thought LovelyMusic! I think I am following what you are saying.

In Theosophy, for instance, the Etheric body is not technically recognized as its own Energy body, but rather a close adjunct to the Physical body. As you point out, this close interface with the Physical may be the reason for the RTZ anomalies that appear- as the Physical is created, the Etheric 'filter' is possibly catching some of these elements 'out of order', so to speak? It is a form of perceptual distortion. This seems to be an issue particular to the Etheric/RTZ.
This whole conversation here is "intriguing".

Lately I have been running into what seems to be the same "distortion field" over and over at again. It occurs once I have hit a new "level" of focus. It always follows a lengthy period of me just being aware in the 3D darkness. I feel that to bypass this "distortion field" and access what lies beyond this DS, that I need to access a different frequency, that at the moment is unfamiliar to me.

From reading many of the posts here in the past years from new members especially I see that their first "sneak peek" of the NP, came to them as the result of a spontaneous OBE. They then found themselves in the RTZ. But it wasn't a complete duplicate of this of this Earth realm. If they were aware enough, they would see the subtle differences. Because this was their first  experience, they normally lacked the experience to ground themselves there. It was just a brief "in and out".

As a person got more "acclimated" to this practice, their physical focus, exit symptoms, etc. went unnoticed. But once they had on a regular basis accessed this new frequency, they didn't need to continually re acclimate themselves unless they were ready to access the next frequency and so on and so on.

So yes, what you said above makes perfect sense!  cool Keep going!

I feel the only way we are going to find out and get any tangible answers as a whole community/collective is to experience it as a collective. That's why I have been attempting to create programs where we can do just that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43