The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 11, 2018, 23:24:37

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 46
126  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: September 10, 2018, 05:49:03
I read today a paragraph that reminded me of your phase/soak method:

Itzhak Bentov was a mechanical engineer, inventor, author and mystic and explorer of cosmic consciousness.

He was able to combine his curious mind with a courageous soul to explore the unknown realms of cosmic consciousness with just wit and humor as his luggage. His plan was to publish some of his work as a comic strip instead of a cosmic trip! Bentov had two ways to prepare himself for his “trips,” which were not drug-induced.

Initially, like Archimedes, he used the “wet method” of soaking in a bathtub full of hot water, going into a “twilight zone” to get flashes or ideas that he scribbled down on a notepad. Later he favored the “drier method” of meditation and relaxed concentration. He wrote:

“I could attain remote reality by simply visualizing myself to be there, and there I was…”

Thank you for the share Baro-san!  cool smiley

I have only been back a few days, from my State Fair vendor gig. I did immediately attempt to get some info on "Itzhak". First I looked for your tube videos and found this one here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReZt1YcFehQ

Unfortunately, I was so tired, I only made it through about 15 mins of it before I found I had went to sleep. His part is very good. The lady after him, seems to be what lulled me to sleep. Her voice seems to be very relaxing, lol. Itzhak was hard to understand at first. So, I had to really focus on what he was saying. He likes to use graphs though. Those were interesting.
127  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Any people here who can project on demand anytime? on: September 10, 2018, 05:43:00
THIS is a wonderful topic and conversation for anyone who missed it or like a refresher.

As to the original topic my answer is no I don't. I have often had a mind split which is a phenomenal thing to have happen and very difficult to explain as words just aint enough. There are times when I can easily project with zero effort, it just happens and as has been said it is a very 'comfortable' feeling, there is no contention with this at all. But that particular energy does not always seem to be available. Where that energy comes from and how it's generated is currently beyond my understanding, I just accept it when it's available.

I know this though, if that particular energy were available 24/7 I doubt I would ever sleep. Way to fascinating!!

Thank you to all participants in this discussion and to the OP for starting it. Love
There seems to be a lot of "rehashing" of old topics here. It's like the way Hollywood just keeps remaking the same movie over and over again. Is there nothing new in the world of Astral Projection? I say "no".

I just finished 12 days of vending at our State Fair, like I do every year and I have to say, focus is dead. People are so hooked to their phones and social media that they can't enjoy what they are doing and where they are doing it, at that moment in time.

I can't tell you how many times while demonstrating the items that we sell, that someone put their phone, without asking, just so they could video what I was doing. We sell hand carved croaking frogs and various animal/musical instruments, that MJ and I design. We have been vendors there for 16 years now and every year I see that the ability to focus on one thing alone, is getting worse.

I have spoken to others that teach AP as well and they are finding the same thing. There are many more interested in this practice, which is good. Unfortunately many also latch on because it's the "flavor of the day" or they think it might be cool to "try it". Unfortunately, their lack of "sustained" focus and general "staying" power, leads to their failure.
128  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Short exit inside a dream on: August 12, 2018, 12:55:19
It’s a kind of re-orientation test, a quick one, to see if you recognize where you are; and if you are successful, as you were, then it is ended.

Tests, quests and challenges! Not only do we face them here in the physical, but they are also the chosen form of training and teaching in the NP as well.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/tests_quests_and_challenges-t46546.0.html
129  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Doves/pigeons weird formation on: August 12, 2018, 12:49:58
Condolences Sammie, sorry to hear that. I hope you are all alright.
Sammie, I send my condolences as well. For the last few weeks our circle here also has been involved in life's trials and tribulations.
130  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: August 12, 2018, 12:45:36
 Since my targeting of this Park scenario seems to create some very vivid experiences lately, I wanted to share today's as well,

I began relaxing into the water for my Phase/soak session. I did a quick progressive relaxation tech, to relieve some nagging shoulder issues I had, then kind of lost myself in thought for a few minutes.

When I snapped out of that, I began to target the Park. Tis time, the bridge was a paved cement one. There were two lanes and a yellow road divider. On the right hand side was a "pedestrian" bridge crossing area. This area was screened/fenced in and there were a number of people walking in this area. They all seemed like "Zombies" though. It wasn't there actually physical look, it was the lack of emotion or any kind of facial response, conversation, etc.

It was a long walk. Once I finally got across the bridge, I saw a very vibrant full of life park scene. The people that were walking on the bridge were now involved in some kind of fun activity in this park. There was people throwing Frisbee's. a few enjoying a group volley with a volleyball. There was people swinging, chatting with others, happiness everywhere. Once in awhile, I saw a small group of people just materialize, like they had walked in through some kind of invisible Portal. They would then walk up to a person in the Park, talk with them, hugging etc. for a bit, then would turn around and walk back to the walkway and everyone in the party would then disappear into this invisible void again. I watched this for awhile and kind of understood it as the family members of a transitioned soul, coming for them.

There also seemed to be some kind of "Counsellors" or some kind of control team there. They were the ones sitting on the park benches and only got up when needed. I saw a few of the people that made it across the bridge, lose their mind, freak out and go into a panic. That's when the Counselors or what I saw as the "Recovery Team" move into action. I observed this for quite a while, then returned my focus back to my physical self and ended the session.

Today in the park, everyone I saw had a Human physical form. I didn't see any "Others", I like to call them, as in alien forms.

I have been questioned by people here via PMs, how I keep such a lock on and how I can keep a scene going for such a long period of time. Many people that experience Astral projections, tell how it is such a brief experience. My answer is always "Become a good observer". Just watch everything for now. You don't need to control everything all the time. Most of these areas aren't centered around just you. You also need to learn to control your fears, your ego, your lust and any other "vanities" you have. That's quite a load right there. At the moment though, you are just "there" observing.
131  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: August 12, 2018, 12:22:25
Maybe those changes are reflections of your subconscious being recently touched by negative emotions, caused by events in your life.
That could be. But though I was concerned, I still understand the reason for the recent calamity that hit our lives here. That understanding is what tames any negative emotions.
132  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Cloud Talk? on: August 11, 2018, 13:17:14
Now if only we could get Fred Aardema (Major Tom) to come back again. I would gladly welcome that!  smiley cool
First time I quote myself here, lol.  grin

I wanted to add to this that maybe someone that has a Facebook account can "friend" him and give him a invite to stop by once in awhile. I know he is on that thing. He is also active in one of the Astral related "groups" that they have there.
133  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: August 11, 2018, 13:13:11
 In my last couple of daily Phase/soak sessions, I have perceived the Park in different ways.

A few days ago while targeting it, I found the bridge to be very rickety and run down. When I saw the Park, I saw that the area was different. It was the same Park, but it seemed like it lost it's grooming. Tall grass completely blocked out much of it. It looked like no one had attended this area for years. I saw the benches were still there though. They also looked run down and ragged.

So, I went to the task of "Caretaker" and began to clean it up. I knew for some reason that I had to use somewhat of a "physical ruleset" to make the changes. So, I began with a simple lawnmower and watched as other crews joined in the mass clean-up. It took awhile to do, but we got it back to the way I was used to seeing it. I figured this to be some kind of test and when I finally ended the session, I found that the water in my bath was bordering on luke warm. I must have been in that "projection" for over a hour. I enjoyed it though.

In today's session, I found the bridge to be the challenge. I began walking across it and found that the further I got, the weaker it got, until there was no boards at all and I felt like I was walking on air. I normally experience my Phase sessions as a simple point of consciousness with no need for a physical vessel. But for some reason, it's not that way when I target the "Park". Why? I have no idea. When I walk, I feel each step and the motion of walking as well. As a point of consciousness, the sense of movement is much more smooth and fluid.
134  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Cloud Talk? on: August 11, 2018, 13:00:59
https://instagram.com/p/BmQ0Jp6lEJj/
I did this  grin now that’s a start but I got to admit I would like to actually see the photo here without having to press on the link to go and visualize it. Not has impressive IMHO.  undecided
I will try other things I guess....
That's why I use the Photobucket page I do. It gives me a actual link to post for pictures. It's free too.  smiley
135  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Doves/pigeons weird formation on: August 11, 2018, 12:58:48
Allo Lumaza wink
Yes I think Karin is coming, I am still trying to figure the order of things here. Sure looks busy with many subjects going on.
See you around.
Thanks  for the warm welcoming from many.  cool
  smiley cool
136  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: 'self' experimenting on: August 11, 2018, 12:58:04
Knowing that you can do it, at any time, anywhere, scariest thing in the world, yet, the most empowering at the same time. It's a tough kind of knowing, if you know what I mean.
  smiley
137  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Cloud Talk? on: August 11, 2018, 12:56:47
.... if we build it... they will come!  Cheesy
Sounds like a invite for some conversation on your own personal "Field of Dreams", Plume!  smiley cool
138  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Activating the Capacity for Using Crystals as Communication Devices on: August 11, 2018, 12:55:08
 Casey, I started to follow you when I saw that in a way, your Journey was mirroring mine. I had my "Awakening" back in 2011 after a really bizarre 3 day event and have never looked back since. It changed me in many ways.

I have been searching for people anywhere I can that understand what I and many others have been through. There have been a few people here on the Astral Pulse and other people like Whitley Strieber, that describe it to a "T".
139  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Activating the Capacity for Using Crystals as Communication Devices on: August 11, 2018, 07:04:23
 I work with Crystals and their unique "energies" as well, but in a different way from you Casey.

Mine is using them to create what I call "Crystal Amplifiers". Mine are used more as focus targets. Once a person owns one of my pieces, I have a "link" to aiding them if needed. ...but, it is the Crystals I use that basically choose the design I create. I see those designs in a daily Phase/soak that I do. I then exit the tub and write down what I saw and attempt to create it at nighttime.
 http://s1306.photobucket.com/user/Lionheart78/story
 https://beta.photobucket.com/u/Lionheart78

Casey, I have followed you through the years on via your posts on Forums, (still do today) and your tube channels. Even years ago when you were videoing while living/staying in your car. That was a few years back.
  I don't do Facebook and I am not a youtube member either. So, I haven't had the means to comment on them. But I see that we both share that special kind of "Otherworld contact".

140  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Cloud Talk? on: August 11, 2018, 06:52:15
It's good to see the EIC now finding a new home here.
Now if only we could get Fred Aardema (Major Tom) to come back again. I would gladly welcome that!  smiley cool
141  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Doves/pigeons weird formation on: August 10, 2018, 02:20:38
smiley Allo Sammie,
I have to post here and say , well just say hi  grin  and say how interesting this thread is  rolleyes I have a thing about wings and feathers, could be why I notice your bird experience. I am also curious about the position of wings and their meaning. I am a sculptor and feather is what I specialize now. If you ever find any information on the reason for the position of wings have, let me know. I tried but no success yet.
I just registered here this week and need to write some intro soon but my dilemma is how to post photos, I will be really sad if I can’t do this.
Also the formation of the birds in a circle would be very meaningful and where you felt your position is.
Talk later more on birds subjects if you like.
I love having conversations with like mind people , I use to be on the EIC and it vanishes for reason that are understandable ,  I am just getting over it but boy oh boy , I can’t believe how attached I was. Lucky me I have some friends here rescuing me from being suddenly propelled in the void and finding an other place to interact with explorers.
See you ...  wink
Hello Plume and Welcome! I trust Karin isn't far behind?  smiley

Plume creates awesome Dinosaurs. I mean incredible Artwork. She even has some pieces in Museums. Plume you need to share a link to some pictures, so others can admire them here as well.  cool smiley
142  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: 'self' experimenting on: August 09, 2018, 12:49:43
 You, in your own way, just described what it is like to truly "relax, release and let go. I find that not many people understand what it is really like to do that and yes, you must learn to "trust" completely.  smiley
143  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: 'Advanced' Civilizations on: August 08, 2018, 02:18:13
Research... right up until the Insurance Industry gets their hands on it.
Then you'll be refused insurance simply because you have a genetic abnormality or a greater chance of <such and such> disease...
Mark my words, it'll happen.
It already does occur. MJ had 2 different forms of Cancer, totally independent of each other. They wanted to do genetic tests as well. We found out that the outcome of those tests would actually be accessible by the Insurance Companies and MJ's sons and their kids all the way down the line would be effected by it. We said, "no thanks"!

They always have good selling points and try to tell you that they care about you, just like Car commercials try to tug at the heart strings, but in the end, they are a business. The medical community considers people "statistics". They gave MJ 8 months to live, two years ago, even if she had Chemo, which she refused. The Cancer went away by itself, without medical intervention. She did stop smoking, stopped eating sugar and ate healthier though. She also began reading books on Spirituality. But the biggest thing was, she didn't "buy in" to their diagnosis at all. She never gave up or gave in to it.
144  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: August 07, 2018, 06:31:40
I'd love to reach "The Park" one day. It is 'also' in Focus27, right?
Keep "targeting" it and some day it will happen. I find all this daily work to be a excellent form of "brain entrainment". But, I have had many "happy accidents" along the way. Reach for the stars, even if you hit the clouds, it's still progress. One day though, you will reach that
"Star".

I think it is in or is what would be known as Focus 27. I used to target my happy place, which to me was always a tropical Island paradise beach scenario. Earlier in my explorations, I used my "happy place" or should I say, I "found" that my happy place was some kind of training grounds.

One time while exploring this Island setting, I found that on the other side of the Island was what would be considered the Focus 27 locale. The White Cathedral like building was there as well. That is the place I have found myself returning to after a success Retrieval. Initially, I began targeting that tropical Island paradise after seeing the Astral Island thread years ago here. It is still one of my favorite places to "be".
145  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway "Let's all meet at the Park" on: August 06, 2018, 13:18:34
 About a month ago I began targeting a certain area in the NP. I begin lying in the water of my bathtub, closing my eyes, then doing some progressive relaxation for a few minutes. That is then followed by either my "disassociation" technique or just losing myself in thought, normally by working on some new Crystal Amplifier designs.

By now I am well primed and ready to explore. I have absolutely no sense of physical sensations and my consciousness is focused 100 % on the task at hand.

I then begin to focus on "the Park". Robert Monroe spoke of this area and I find it to be a great "walkthrough" technique. I don't rush it though. I begin by focusing on just a plain bridge. All I can see at this point is a very grainy wooden plank of the bridge. I keep my focus there until it becomes more vivid. Once I can take in more of the bridge, I begin to cross it.

The trick to this visualization thing is you need to know when to hold a image and when not to. You also need to learn to observe, but not "direct" the outcome. This means that if I see a flash of a motorcycle or something like that, I am not going to "force" that image to return. I will just await what's next. If the image of the motorcycle returns, I will "allow" the scene to further develop, but once again, I won't steer or direct it. What this does is removes the "expectation" from the equation.

I soon get to the other side and first I focus on just a small patch of grass in this new area. Slowly I begin looking up and taking in more of the scene. The park seems to change from time to time, But one thing that is usually present is a "park bench". I don't want to "frontload" anyone here, so I won't share what the park looks like to me. Like I said, it often changes, but the benches remain.

I usually wait and just take in more of the sights and sounds of this new area. Somewhere along the line, I find myself joined by another curious "soul". This new person/entity can take on any form. It's not always Human. But we chat with each other just the same. Many times by telepathy. Sometimes I feel I am hearing with ears as well.

I know many people have targeted this "Park" setting, in Robert's teachings. I know that people will and can perceive it totally different as well. But the "thought", the focus, the idea of the Park has given it strength and because of that, I have a feeling that many people can access this area.

So, come and join me in "the Park" sometime! See who else is there. From what I have seen, it is a very large park!  smiley It seems to have everything and anything that a developing consciousness needs to see and experience.
146  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Time to Awaken Again on: August 05, 2018, 04:47:51
This is a message I share often when appropriate. I'm probably not as worried about it though as some people seem to be. I correlate much of what is happening on the big scale of the world with what happens on much smaller individual level.

The baby thinks only of himself. The young adult sees more and wants more. The middle aged person begins reflecting on all that stuff he/she has surrounded themselves with. The aged come to a point where they know most of it is junk and move onto to more divine thoughts and actions.  Just like the larger world is doing.

So if this holds true most of the time then it points to our 'world' as a whole reaching a point of saturation with 'stuff' and growing wiser as we begin dropping these things in lie of boredom with things instead of action and being.

In other words the next step is - Wisdom.
I keep reading things on Forums and listening to Radio talk show speakers, that constantly say that good things are occurring and change is now here. But I just don't see it. I have always been a observer and what I currently am observing doesn't show positive progress. But just like anything else new, we will abuse it until we finally find some kind of balance with it. My hope is that all this constant texting, Facebook, Snapchat, etc., will lead to some form of Telepathy. That's the only really positive outcome I can see from this.

His quote wasn't targeted on just the techno part of things. It had many other good points, other really important things we seem to be neglecting.
147  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: August 05, 2018, 04:39:57
I was using this type of technique before. When I found myself focusing on the painful areas of my body, the pain increased, so I decided to focus my attention and for fun try to make my lips bigger LOL. So I focused on my lips and I was trying to hold my focus on them throughout the day. I would feel tingling sensation there and at times I felt like they had botox in them, like getting bigger an harder. I It was funny though, so it worked for me. And I think they had gotten physically bigger, no joke haha. The idea also is that sometimes we try to heal certain areas and we focus on it, but at the same time we are acknowledging that there is something wrong and we reinforce that. Instead, we have to feel our body overall strong and think that we are extremely strong and healthy and move on with daily activities, keeping busy and entertained.
Hmm, I never thought of focusing on my "lips". But just like the other appendages, it an still be a target of focus. It's interesting that you got the actual sensation of growth and hardness. Do you think that was being felt "Etherically"?
148  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: August 05, 2018, 04:35:48
I need to practice this deferring pain thing myself. I know I can do it I just need to remember to do it. Cool with the mirror, me thinks you might be in for a mind-blowing experience soon.

Hugs
My "disassociation" from the physical vessel technique is a great way to start. It aids to that kind of control and continued "brain entrainment".
149  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Time to Awaken Again on: August 04, 2018, 14:21:10
 The last couple of weeks I have been in different places with groups of people and see that this message needs to be shared. So PLEASE share it with others. It seems like people are falling asleep again, I mean where awareness is concerned. Their devices are taking them over and unfortunately they can't see it happening.

We have bigger houses but smaller families;
 more conveniences, but less time.

We have more degrees but less sense;
 more knowledge but less judgment;
 more experts, but more problems;
 more medicines but less healthiness.

We’ve been all the way to the moon and back,
 but have trouble in crossing the street to meet our new neighbor.

We built more computers to hold more copies than ever,
 but have less real communication;
 We have become long on quantity,
 but short on quality.

These are times of fast foods but slow digestion;
 Tall men but short characters;
 Steep profits but shallow relationships.

It’s a time when there is much in the window but nothing in the room
-14th Dalai Lama
150  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Cloud Talk? on: August 04, 2018, 13:55:40
 Nameless, I think they would love Karin and Plume here. They would be welcomed. Karin's thread at the EIC Forum got quite a few views and replies.  smiley Plume constantly shared there too.

Just recently Plume asked me if we at the Astral Pulse would be excepting of her personal Tarot thread. I for one would enjoy reading it here.  cool
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 46