The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 16, 2018, 07:35:05

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45
26  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: LINE Chat on: October 01, 2018, 04:08:28
 In the past, Xanth here had his own "IRC" Channel. I don't know if it's still active, but I used to use it occasionally a few years back.

I personally don't own a cell-phone. Never had any need for it. My home computer suits me fine!  smiley
27  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: 2nd OBE? Possibly during dream? on: September 30, 2018, 14:39:52
I honestly can't really fathom it getting more interesting, it was very disorienting. I would've stayed to observe it, but I thought one of the visions I was seeing was my physical eyes and so I worried I would bring myself out of the experience. Ironically it seems the worrying is what brought me back. This is all blowing my mind, I'm not really sure what to make of being in 2 different locations at the same time.

You haven't seen nothing yet, lol. You are just beginning to "scratch the surface!   smiley

You are just becoming "aware". There is plenty more to this just awaiting!  wink
28  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: FILD Technique (very high success rate) on: September 29, 2018, 06:24:35
How do you move your physical fingers and expect to separate?
I'm guessing you are wanting the feeling of moving and not physically moving....

Hopefully another experienced member can provide some guidance on this.
In my experiences with this technique, it lead to me becoming aware in SP and having what started as a "RTZ" experience, as in a "duplicate" of my room, but it soon changed location. What occurred was I awoke in a mild SP and allowed it to strengthen. I then foun d that I was being whisked away by my ankles, somewhat dragged, very quickly down my hallway and then out my patio window. The first part of the experience was what I could only describe as my bed, bedroom and home in general. Once out the window, things became bizarre. So bizarre, that they overwhelmed me and I soon "clicked out".

I began "physically" moving my fingers, until I kind of zonked out. I am sure though that somewhere through the process, my physical fingers stopped moving, but now the feeling I was getting was more "etheric" in nature.

What this technique does for you is it keeps you somewhat consciously aware right to the "border line" of the sleep process. I found it useful.
29  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: "I Have Seen It Tomorrow" by Iris Krst - Review by Bob Peterson on: September 29, 2018, 05:39:40
I agree. I am the same way.

Unfortunately, not all people have the option to do that (for various reasons), and they don't know it.

On the opposite side of the spectrum are those who, being successful in their individual quest for knowledge become closed, opaque, to outside knowledge, and they don't know it.
I agree. It's almost like you have to find a "happy medium".

Right now we are experiencing this with Nathan at the new Rehab center. He met his new Doctor yesterday for the first time. He had moved Rehab centers about a week ago. She is set in her ways. So much so that almost everything his former Doctor said for his current treatment, she disagreed with. At the other Hospital they were having great success with Spinal Cord injuries, by raising the blood pressure of the patient to promote healing. Well she isn't sold on that, so she changed it in his Meds. He has had a few infections because of his Catheter, so the other Doctor was monitoring it very closely and finding ways to avoid it. Once again, this new lady said, she didn't agree with it.

The first thing this new Doctor told him is that he likely will never walk again. She then read his charts and saw that he was moving his toes and once in awhile his fingers. She then grabbed onto his foot, with his shoe on and said move them now. He couldn't and she said "Oh, your not perform for me like you did for everyone else. She then went on to lecture him about Alcohol. What we learned from all this is that she is a pardon my French, "Ego laden biitch".

She is old school and because of that, she has lost her passion and empathy to really "care" anymore. I think it's time for her to retire and for the center to get someone new, in there. The actual Rehab part of this new center is fantastic. The nightly nursing staff is horrible though. I am amazed that there is such a lack of caring amongst them.
30  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: "I Have Seen It Tomorrow" by Iris Krst - Review by Bob Peterson on: September 28, 2018, 13:26:18
Can't blame him really for that though, he's experienced so much... in a sense, I'm very closed too based upon the experiences I've had.   LoL
We see what we "need" to see when we "need" to see it. But, when we close ourselves to "other", other is no longer shown to us.
31  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: September 28, 2018, 13:14:28
Two more unique experiences that occurred during my Phase/soak sessions. The first one was yesterday and I didn't write anything about that one while answering ScHMUSTIN's question about "Tug-o-wars".

I got into my tub of hot water, closed my eyes and kind of melted into it. I spent a few moments just enjoying the relaxation of it all. I then began my daily ritual, which is to do my healing modality focus. I use the Mantra "RA MA DA SA SA SAY SO HUNG". I mentally repeat it 3 times, then I will focus on whoever I wish to help. I have used many Mantras in the past, but for some reason, thins one seems to just resonate with me. You can hear more of this Mantra here. If you do a google search, you will find that indeed it is a very powerful Mantra that is used often in Eastern traditions. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdeR_sQnI3A

I normally see the person as a chalk outline and upon closer inspection, can see different areas of concern highlighted by normally either a glowing orb or color. When I turned my focus to my Son, (he is really my Step son, but in my mind he is my Son), I saw him as is in his current situation. For some reason I see him etherically in his wheelchair. Today, I was shown that I shouldn't. I should view him standing, just like I view the others I attempt to aid, completely healthy again.

That whole process didn't take long, maybe 10 minutes max. I then just stared into the darkness and became aware of every bit of it. What I felt, what I saw, what I heard, etc.. All of a sudden a line showed up in my visual screen going straight across horizontal in front of me. I allowed this scene to progress and soon numbers were showing up as well. The number was 110 hrtz. I know that 110 hrtz is the Schuman resonance and that this visual had meaning. Another line soon showed up under the horizontal one, going the same way and soon a "dial" appeared. I could see that some form of a Radio was being created. The dial marker was currently on the 110 hrtz section. I then played with the dial, going up and down. I could see that "tuning" was the lesson here. I then repeatedly played with the dial mentally turning it up and down. I paid particular attention to what I was feeling at whatever the new setting was. What I could see, hear, how it felt different. I played with this for the entire session.

Afterwards I thought more about this and saw that there is ways I could heighten this experience. It would involve listening to different tones, from a MP3 or YouTube and getting used to what that frequency was. Then returning back to the "tuning" exercise and seeing if it still applied.

I could also see that the Schuman resonance was chosen here because it is the frequency of the Earth.
 "Schumann resonances

The Schumann resonances (SR) are a set of spectrum peaks in the extremely low frequency (ELF) portion of the Earth's electromagnetic field spectrum. Schumann resonances are global electromagnetic resonances, generated and excited by lightning discharges in the cavity formed by the Earth's surface and the ionosphere."

So, that was an interesting session. Definitely something worthy of exploring again. I do want to point out though that I did not intend to see this. I didn't consciously image it to appear. Like I said above, I had finished my healing modality, then I was just enjoying the darkness before my closed eyes. But, when it started to occur, I allow it all the freedom it needed and sat back and passively observed it all, without question. My questions came afterwards.

Now to today's session. Once again I started with lying back into the water, closing my eyes, then mentally doing my healing ritual. I then blanked my mind and enjoyed the peacefulness of the darkness before my eyes.

A thought then came to me about a conversation I had recently with a good friend here, where I mentioned the fact that I still enjoy a focus on a "Child's Spinning Top", akin to the one in the movie Inception. I loved that movie and began using the spinning top visual immediately after I saw it in the movie. So, I jump started the spinning top visual

The Spinning top soon began to morph and this time it was into a flame. I continued to passively observe this and I could swear I heard something either orally or telepathically say to use the Elements. I am no stranger to mental associations of the Elements. Fire being the flame, Water, normally a gently running brook or stream, Air, the sun or a golden sky and Earth being flowers, tall grass, etc.

So, I started mentally visualizing these Elements and as usual a visual soon appeared in my mental screen. Then something weird began happening. I would be seeing the flame of a firepit and all of a sudden a flower would be superimposed over the scene. I would be witnessing the flame, but with the flower as some kind of "overlay". I then changed the element and once again watched as a overlay appeared/ The coolest one was a flame with water merging with it. Just yesterday in a post I made here on another thread, I was speaking about "layers". Well, in this session I really got to see the real meaning of them. The scenes and overlays got even more vivid, which led to more amazement.

I have always stated that I love experimenting and exploring anew. I know many of you reading this right now feel that things like this are unnecessary. I find that experimenting and exploring anew makes keeps this practice always fresh. It also creates a real passion to push the enveloped and delve further.

Many people make this practice much harder then they need to. Have fun with it. Release all that stress you put on yourself and just go see what you can see. You will soon find that all this work and prep you have been working on will really pay off. My techniques here are personally "tweaks" I have made on other people's successful methods. I wanted to keep it as simple as could. I have always and still always hear people say they can't rid themselves of their "Monkey mind". If you can't beat it, join it. Use that Monkey mind to take you away from your physical focus. Techniques like this don't have to be lengthy. See it for what it worth. I use a number of different techniques to reach the same goal/destination and I am constantly being taught new ones to share with you as well.
32  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Growing, evolving, graduating to higher planes and reincarnating on: September 28, 2018, 04:38:11
 I am not positive about there being higher or lower planes, but there certainly is a "progression" with this practice. The more you learn, the more you are taught. Once you think you have the answers, the teaching stops. The most important thing I have learned is to be "open" to the new and always stay "aware"!
33  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Pushing/Pressure Sensations ?? on: September 28, 2018, 04:33:30
Lumaza,

Thank you for those links, I have time today to read through them again.
I have read them before but refreshers are always good and I find you pick up new things you may have missed the first time.

Right now I find I am questioning weather what I go through is real, or just my mind playing tricks on me because I want it so bad?
I know this is not a good way to go about it but I don’t know how to stop questioning it, Andy advice based on your experiences?

My advise, "Experience it now, question it later"!  smiley
34  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How exactly do you perform the phantom wiggle method? on: September 28, 2018, 04:31:46
 The "tug-o-war" sensation is akin to being on a virtual "seesaw". When I "etherically" pivot back and forth quickly between two opposing directions, like say forward and backward, I will feel a actual pulling sensation, like a magnet drawing together.

The Phantom wiggling or as it has progressed into more of a 6pt directional focus is there to help you get accustomed to the actual feelings of your "etheric body", which in turn allows you to release your focus on your physical one.

Right now, our son is showing great progress with this at the rehab center he is at. As I mentioned, he broke his neck 2 months ago and is known as C5-6 incomplete. Incomplete means he has a very real chance of a somewhat full recovery. Right now, he is paralyzed from his nipples down. Through his current rehab and his "etherical" work, he is slowing showing signs of a brain to nerve connection again. Just feeling his "etheric" body and the etheric motions has given him a lot of faith in recovery.

He knows what I do, but was never a part of it. Nobody here in our family or my current local friend base is. He said when he first had the accident that "he was open to anything". Well, this definitely qualifies as "anything", lol.

For Astral Projection though, this entire technique is just a way to "prime the pump". There is no actual climbing out of anything. But, and that's a big BUT, you will often find that you have projected without realizing it. You will notice this once you sense a change in the darkness before your eyes. First it may get a bit "grainy". Then it will seem to have a whole new depth. Kind of like you are in a vast tunnel or space. All you need to do then is to set a intent and "be" there. You can do a check to see if you are ready by focusing on some simple action like perhaps hitting the ball with a paddle, like in ping pong. Don't look for the paddle. It's already in your hand. The ball is coming your way as well. Just hit it across the net in front of you. If it all plays out like that, you are primed and ready to explore what you came you wish to.

The one thing I can't stress enough is that you need to be "passive" with your focus. You need to don your "Explorer Hat" and see what you can see, feel what you can feel, hear what you can hear, sense what you can sense. Do that a few times, before you start to demand things.

My favorite thing is to focus on a child's toy spinning top. It only stays a spinning top for a few moments before it begins to morph into something else. This is when I allow it to and I passively observe it. If I lose the entire visual, no big thing, I just bring it back. Don't fight it though. If something completely different occurs, allow it the freedom to progress. Just be aware of it. Once you have completed your session, you can question it as you are logging it into your Journal. You can use that question as a "intent" the next time you go to do a session. There is no rush. But daily practice will pay off for you. It will create a form of "Brain Entrainment" where you get to know your "sweet spot". That daily practice will also cut the time it takes to "prime the pump" down quite a bit.

My entire technique may seem like it takes a long time to do, but it doesn't. It takes me longer to type it here, then it does to actually do it for real, lol.  grin  Once you get good with it, you will understand what I mean.
35  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Striking a Balance on: September 27, 2018, 13:32:01
 Hi Plume! Good to see you here again!  smiley

Jason Louv was a guest on the Fade to Black show, with Jimmy Church a few months ago and I saved this link from the show in my Favorites section on my computer. He was speaking about the Occult and John Dee. It was fascinating interview and I think you will like it as well.

Jimmy's shows are great, when he isn't constantly plugging and pushing his new "OnStar" social media site. That gets repetitive and annoying fast!  tongue rolleyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tsKZwDIB84
36  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Pushing/Pressure Sensations ?? on: September 27, 2018, 13:18:45
If any of you can help me out and provide some guidance on learning how to move when this situation occurs that would be greatly appreciated I really feel like I was there I just didn't know how to go any farther.... it was kind of confusing.
I think this "Sticky" here will be very helpful to you. You are doing great! I think you need to read it again though, just to "rehash" what it says.  smiley cool
 http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/how_exactly_do_you_perform_the_phantom_wiggle_method-t44583.0.html

I still use that technique often, but I have kind of tweaked it to what you now find on the last pages of my "Doorway thread" found here:
 http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/the_doorway-t46013.0.html

The whole thread is good though. It has many different techniques that you can play with. Find something that feels "comfortable" and "natural" to you though.
37  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Focusing On Exit Techniques on: September 27, 2018, 13:13:57
Im noticing the more i practice hovering at the sleep/wake line the more my mind is being conditioned to hover on its own. Its worked great for the past two weeks but will soon falter in which i will use a different technique.
You are doing a great job and are learning a very valuable NP skill and that's "mental discipline".

Once it begins to falter, you will be challenged to learn the next valuable skill. Keep aware and it will reveal itself. The more you show you are "willing" to learn and do what's necessary to "evolve", the more you will continue to be "taught" to.  smiley cool
38  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: How could ALL dreams be OBEs? on: September 26, 2018, 13:18:47
I don't think investigating myself is going to help me understand this one any better.  I have astral projected in my sleep a few times and I still don't understand it. I'm not sure anybody else here does either.  That's why I'm getting answers like this.  
A few successful brief OBEs/LDs won't answer your questions either. You get back from this practice what you put into it. Start doing some constructive daily exercises and work to show your true "devotion" and you will be rewarded with "some" of the answers you seek.

I practice almost daily and am not much closer to finding any absolute truths myself. I am still in "observer mode".

First you need to experience this before any answers or logic is directed your way. But then again, just when I think I know what's happening, something else occurs and everything changes again. This can be by acquiring "new levels" or "layers", (as OmCasey puts it), of consciousness. It seems like there is different rulesets for each level/layer you may find yourself in.

39  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Astral projection.for someone who has Aphantasia (cannot visualise anything) on: September 23, 2018, 13:12:54
Relatively recently, I read, and liked, "Seeing With the Mind's Eye - The History, Techniques and Uses of Visualisation" by Mike Samuels, MD and Nancy Samuels, published 1975. Being older you might find it on the internet in pdf format.

I think that you could get something useful from that.
During the severe period of my Trigeminal Neuralgia years ago, I had to do just that. Learn to see with my "Mind's Eye". It was the only thing that didn't give me intense pain. To do that, I learned to turn my physical eyes off and turn my focus upwards. Sometimes it felt like squeezing the brain. Another good focus target is the back of the head where the Pineal Gland is. Just focus on that area until you feel primed to move on.
 Soon after, I began really focusing on motion based techniques, like my 6 pt directional focus. I didn't need to visualize anything. All I needed to do was focus on the targeted direction and then "mental associations" soon followed.

Good Luck!  smiley
40  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Focusing On Exit Techniques on: September 23, 2018, 07:31:30
 I have a whole "arsenal" of techniques. I love to switch it up. It always keeps this practice "fresh". Sometimes one technique just "feels" right, other times not so much.  smiley

Counting up or down is a great technique. The magic number I found was 300, even though I could never reach it. I would find myself well on my way somewhere during the last hundred.

I find you do indeed need to know the time initiate your actual "exit". I see  many people fail because they attempt the exit, before they have even laid the "platform" down. In other words, they jump the gun.

There are many techniques that help you "prime the pump". If you focused deep enough, you normally don't even need a actual OBE technique, simply because you are already there. The real show begins once the "darkness" before your eyes changes.
41  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Lost... Not Sure Where To Go From Here! on: September 23, 2018, 07:21:58
 SCHUMUSTIN, my condolences to you and your Family as well!  sad

She didn't have the ability to say what she wanted to say, but it sounds like those "goosebumps" spoke volumes!

When you are ready on all levels, you will receive the proper "closure" you wish for and deserve. Time heals all wounds.
42  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming made super easy!! on: September 23, 2018, 07:15:20
I had another LD last night.  Very short though, maybe 1 or 2 seconds.
I gotta find a way to make these things last longer   undecided
Try to "ground yourself there". Start simple, with just reaching out and trying to touch something in your vicinity. I can maintain a lengthy LD by first, not trying to change the "scenario" at hand and then next, taking in the entire scene that has revealed itself to me. I try to be aware of everything I can see or sense, by "passively" observing everything.

William Buhlman says to "demand" CLARITY NOW or AWARENESS NOW. It seems to works for many people as well.
43  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming made super easy!! on: September 23, 2018, 07:10:52
And yes, I do realize the irony in the statement.
But I've also learned quite a bit since I began this journey and the more I learned and the more I experienced, the more I found I needed to focus my attention *HERE* in this physical reality.
Perhaps, that's what "YOU" needed!

I'm also not saying there isn't value in Projection, I'm just saying that those who focus exclusively on Projection completely miss the point of why they're experiencing this physical reality in the first place.  Smiley
Sometimes I wish we could "like" posts on this forum.  Smiley
I guess all those Monks and Buddhist's throughout the thousands of years that have been meditating daily and normally for most of the day, have it all wrong then.  undecided huh Are they wasting their lives away too?
44  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: "I Have Seen It Tomorrow" by Iris Krst - Review by Bob Peterson on: September 23, 2018, 07:03:41
 Bob is from Minnesota. So am I. He lives actually just a few hours away from me. Years ago on Facebook I had a chance to chat with him. I was experiencing some incredible things and offered to meet Bob to chat in person. I told him I had no interest in being a Author, but what I share, he is free to use. He declined the offer to meet me. I wasn't a Author, so I guess I wasn't important in his books.

I felt that a meeting with him would definitely be beneficial for me and possibly even help him in some way shape or form.

I then read his reviews on his website and saw that he was very strong in his beliefs and was not even the slightest bit open to changing them. After seeing that, I was glad we never met!
45  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming made super easy!! on: September 21, 2018, 04:25:16
Sorry- but i just had to point this out.

Xanth states:
“You're here, in this physical reality FOR A REASON.  It's to learn to Love.
Inevitably you WILL return to consciousness, you can't stop that... so why work so hard to go back there?

Use your time here more effectively by learning to become closer to Love... instead of trying to escape from the physical.”

You do see the irony in this statement given you are the head honcho of the worlds most renowned AP site.......right? 🤣🤣
  smiley smiley smiley smiley  cool
46  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming made super easy!! on: September 21, 2018, 04:24:04
Actually, this is why I don't actively work towards projection any longer.

You're here, in this physical reality FOR A REASON.  It's to learn to Love.
Inevitably you WILL return to consciousness, you can't stop that... so why work so hard to go back there?

Use your time here more effectively by learning to become closer to Love... instead of trying to escape from the physical.
If it wasn't a part of us for some reason, then we wouldn't be experiencing it period. The bigger question should be, why has it come into our lives?

My answer to that is because you can find a "happy balance" between the two of them. That is what we are being taught. We have chosen or were chosen to be both. It forces you to look at life in a completely different way.

If I was to all of a sudden stop my daily Phase/soak sessions, it wouldn't take long before I lost my "empathy" for those that are experiencing Astral Projection for the first time and soon after that, I would likely stop posting here at this Forum period. I am shown things and taught things to help others experience and see for themselves that there is more to life than what we see here. It can help them in profound ways at a personal level.
47  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I think I accidentally astral projected? on: September 20, 2018, 14:22:46
I did do alot of research into SP, because it became so common I had to start sleeping with the light on as a full grown adult. :<
Check out this sticky here. I think you might you will get some great info in this thread.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/everything_you_could_ever_want_to_know_about_sleep_paralysis-t38734.0.html

I posted there under my old name "Lionheart".  Some of my experiences mirror yours, especially the "spinning through the ceiling" portion in your description above. I usually will be "aided" out of my body, during a SP episode, by someone/something grabbing my ankles/legs and pulling me out. I am then dragged down my hallway and out my patio window. I have questioned this continued "route" though. If a window was necessary, I have 2 large windows in our bedroom. Why the need for the dragging to my patio window, I have no idea.  huh

I have only heard one other person that described my experience to a "T" and that was by listening to a radio interview with Whitley Strieber. Although Whitley attributes his experiences to those of a "ET/Alien" encounter. It really shocked me when I heard him talk about it for the first time though.
48  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I think I accidentally astral projected? on: September 20, 2018, 13:30:20
I don't know how hard it is for most people to make that leap into the unknown, but it was extremely difficult for me.
It's extremely difficult for everyone. It goes against the "physical conditioning" and mindset that we have all have grown up with.

My thoughts before all this was that when I awoke in full SP, that there was a serious medical problem occurring, like some kind of seizure or something.  shocked Nowadays, I know better.
49  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I think I accidentally astral projected? on: September 20, 2018, 12:50:48
It's weird, because deciding that no matter what happens I'm going to push through that experience was exactly how I overcame it. Thanks for that link.
Tom Campbell, a well known name in the field of AP/OBEs, once said that you need to approach this with the mindset that "if I don't come back, then so it be". Meaning, you need to have the mindset of "I am all in". How many people are truly ready for that kind of "challenge"?
50  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What is the light at the end of the tunnel experience? on: September 20, 2018, 12:24:30
Why don't you try to experience it your self (through obe, regression, self-hypnosis, etc.)? We can't rationalize answers to questions about non-physical?

Higher/lower, wormhole, tunnel, vibration, ... all are just examples of personal beliefs.
That's exactly what I was thinking too!

Please, make sure you report back with your findings as well!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45