The Astral Pulse
News: Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 19, 2018, 12:12:26

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37
26  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Best guide for meditations for adhd? on: March 01, 2018, 06:20:59

Makes sense but I get sensations already an I think i have nearly ogtten there but none of my issues have been made more extreme, hell some of my issues like ocd have gone down over the years.
There is a big difference between getting "sensations", ala "signposts" and actually "getting there".

I didn't say your condition "would" be exasperated. I said it "could" be and that conditions similar to yours have been difficult, but not impossible, for people to overcome. It all comes down to your mental faculties and determination.
27  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Where is robert monroe. on: March 01, 2018, 06:14:12

wiktionary: sleep with the fishes

(idiomatic) To be killed and have one's body disposed of in the sea or other body of water.

Usage notes:
  • Probably the earliest usage of a similar phrase occurs in the epic Greek poem, The Iliad by Homer. In Book 21, Achilles slays Lykaon, a son of Priam, and throws him in a river. Achilles taunts him as he dies, saying "Lie there now among the fish..." (Lattimore translation) or, "Make your bed with the fishes now..." (Fagles translation). In other words, sleep with the fishes.
  • A similar usage can also be found in Herman Melville's Moby willy, wherein the second mate Stubb soliloquizes: "when Aquarius, or the Water-bearer, pours out his whole deluge and drowns us; and to wind up with Pisces, or the Fishes, we sleep." (Melville, Moby willy, ch. 94).
You forgot the "Mafioso" use of the term too.  grin
28  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Best guide for meditations for adhd? on: March 01, 2018, 06:10:53
The problem isn't in the program or implementation... the problem is that most people don't REALLY want to learn.
They want something fast... the "NOW" generation, they want everything now but don't want to put in the time and energy to learn it.
So true. I constantly see the words "I'll give it a try". You get out of this what you put into this. A few days, even a week of "giving a technique a try", is not enough to give that technique a fair shake. The problem seems to be with consistency and lack of persistence. They try this or that for a few days and get the same results they always do. The same people here will post on a new thread that has the "flavor of the day", like the current one I read yesterday about the breathing 4-7-8 approach. A technique like that will work because it consumes your focus while attempting it. BUT and this is a big but, if they haven't jumped the hurdle that normally leads to their failure, they won't succeed with the 4-7-8 approach or any other technique either. The Astral Pulse Forum is loaded with great techniques. Yet, they rarely get posted on or replied to anymore.

I found the best way to teach people is live in person. You can look the person in the eyes and see their response. You can also fine tune the process to them on more of a personal level if needed. I do still have people that PM and email me that I met here on the Pulse with their continued success. But they are few and far between now. Judging by what I hear from the many Authors of Astral Projection, via interviews and Radio talk shows, they seem to be having the same problem. Like they say, "you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink". This has caused me to actually "screen" people before I attempt to help them now. There is so much wasted effort in people that say they want to learn and are ready to, but won't do the work necessary to achieve success.  ...and I am talking about the people that wish to have this as a regular part of their lives, not the ones just doing this for a brief "sneak peek".
29  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Where is robert monroe. on: February 27, 2018, 08:45:13
I'm, personally, not a big fan of a lot of Monroe's concepts anymore.
In the grand scheme of things, I don't feel that they seem very logical to me any longer.

Just when you think you know everything there is to about the way it "really" is, everything changes. As long as you are open to those changes, you continue to evolve. Otherwise it becomes the next wall that stands in front of you blocking the way.
30  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Best guide for meditations for adhd? on: February 27, 2018, 08:38:41
Still trying to AP, still have not and maybe my adhd is a problem?

like void meditation is bonking hard.

Like i have adhd, autism, bipolar and OCD diagnosed.
I have heard this so many times here. Sometimes people try to hide their mental malady as well.

Years ago there was a young girl on this Forum here that attempted to create a Mentor/Student plan, whereas each experienced member would take on a student to personally work with and tutor. It was title "Destiny's Plan". Xanth even took it over to his own personal Forum. But, in the end, it failed miserably. I had a student who was incredibly eager and many times overly anxious. Most of my time was spent trying to teach him to calm down and observe. He reported back daily to me. Then one day we went a week without communication. I emailed him to see if he was okay. He then informed me that his Doctor/Therapist had told him to stop this immediately. He was Schizophrenic and his delusions were getting worse. He never divulged that fact to me at any time in the teachings.

I used to be a Moderator here and when I was, I often read a person's posting history before I attempted to help them. It would give me a good sense of whom I was conversing with and how I could help them. Soooooooooo many of them suffered from some kind of mental debilitating problem, be it AD/HD, depression, anxiety, etc. Unfortunately with many of them, their problem caused them to fail with this practice and soon they aborted it all together. I am not saying it's "impossible" to find success with this practice. I am just saying it is very difficult to. But on the other end of the spectrum a person who is completely mentally stable may fail because of their mental stability. They need to know the "whys" and nut and bolts of this process. It makes more sense to them if they can call this "Quantum Jumping" or leaping. I say you need to be balanced. You need to be somewhat mentally stable, but still be open to "other" forms of conscious awareness.

The Astral Pulse Forum has a disclaimer here about mental instability. But, I don't think many people read it or should I say "recognize" it, in their own situation. A good friend of mine and Moderator from the past here, created this thread/Sticky here.
31  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Ayahuasca on: February 21, 2018, 11:22:08
I think you guys might be underestimating the potency of a DMT experience. I have never done Ayahuasca but I have read a lot about it in various trip reports and anecdotes from people I know, in addition to reading DMT the spirit molecule.
I never said anything about underestimating the potency. Our own Pineal Glands excrete DMT. I am not arguing the point of how powerful it is. You can use it for that one time "sneak peek". But you will have limited or no control over your environment or many times even yourself.

DMT truly is a magic pill by comparison and a gateway to higher astral dimensions that most of us have never accessed before.
Once again, my statement from above.
 "I have attempted for years here to find that "magic pill". It doesn't exist though. You can do things to help you get a "sneak peek". But beyond that, you need to do some serious soul searching and inner work to continuously be successful. I say often "change your mindset, changes your reality". Well, many are not ready right now in their lives to change that mindset."

It would be a tool like so many other tools out there. But it would not cause consistency. That's something that every person that attempts to AP has to find an answer for themselves. Many times that answer comes from within.

I have experimented with Bin Beats/Isochronic Tones, Light/sound machines, Throat breathing, all different tools. They are basically all "training wheels". In the end, it's you that has to do the work. I didn't experiment with them on my own behalf. I was trying, still am, to come up with something, some kind of process that brings consistent results for others that are serious about learning this practice. I have been finding favorable results by the combining of techniques.
32  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Ayahuasca on: February 20, 2018, 09:47:06
Bravo Phil. I think you stated that quite well. smiley
 I second that statement Nameless. Philidan said what I have been saying here for years. You can't "cheat" with this. You have to want it on every level. Even levels that you consciously may think don't exist.
 I have attempted for years here to find that "magic pill". It doesn't exist though. You can do things to help you get a "sneak peek". But beyond that, you need to do some serious soul searching and inner work to continuously be successful. I say often "change your mindset, changes your reality". Well, many are not ready right now in their lives to change that mindset.

I believe that some come to Forums like this to "remember" how to do this again and that most of the info we are reading is basically "rehashing" what we once knew. Others come here and attempt it because they heard it was "cool' or that they think it may immediately make all their problems in life disappear. That's about as far away from the truth that you can find.
 Non ordinary states of consciousness will alter your current physical reality as well. Many aren't ready for that in their lives right now, no matter what they consciously think now.

I have met people before that consistently awaken in SP and have all their lives. To this day they are still terrified by the experience, no matter how I tried to explain what it was and tried to help them through it.  
33  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello there Pulse! on: February 16, 2018, 12:32:42
Well there you have it. Simple enough. I think I might be more analytical than I am observant. Though they do have their similarities. I think the keyword here, for me at least, is "passive" That I feel takes it a step further.  I see Karxx shares your sentiments. Ha! That's great. I'm always down for some more reassurance.
It sounds like it should be "simple enough", but applying it, is quite another thing. Many people get hung up on these supposedly simple things.
34  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello there Pulse! on: February 14, 2018, 13:20:13
Right on Lumaza! Would you mind giving me a brief rundown on what being a good observer means to you and how you've applied it over time? I'd like to be sure we're on the same page here.
Learn to "passively observe" everything with a "air of curiosity". Allow your curiosity to draw you in deeper.
35  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello there Pulse! on: February 13, 2018, 15:16:29
 Welcome Lucian. This Forum has a great vault of knowledge. I'm sure you will find what you are looking for here. Do the work and you will see the results!

One of the important traits that you need to learn to go further is to become a good "Observer". That's a must, at least in the beginning stages that is.
36  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Does anyone had constant success with phasing? on: February 13, 2018, 15:12:50
 Phasing is a "conscious" shift from A to B. that is undergone by completely turning your focus away from A. How you do that is up to you. Once you do it, your entire focus will be on B, unless you have the ability to maintain a dual awareness and not have A bother you at all.

My Doorway program has been adapted to these steps.
 My steps being #1-Relax
 #2-Etheric body awareness/Disassociation from the Physical Body
 #3-Daydream, lose yourself in thought. Example:  your "Happy Place"
 #4-Very brief physical body "sneak peak"
 #5-6 point directional focus. Motion
 #6-Basic Training, Candle flame visual

#4 may seem unorthodox, but I have a reason for each step. I tried to eliminate the early"visual" aspect of the practice. Instead, by becoming proficient in this process, you will find that visuals are no problems anymore. My process doesn't use intended imagery until you are deep enough that visualizing becomes automatic. Which would be step 6. You will find though that each step will lead to "mental associations".

I have tested this and tweaked it according to results I personally found and those that I had using it in the past for the last couple of years now.  
37  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Non-Physical Personality/Awareness/Character on: February 12, 2018, 17:28:56
 My NP personality seems like some kind of "shxx disturber". It gets me in all kinds of predicaments. then it's like "tag" your it and I need to handle whatever mess it go me into. The other day I had a real strange experience. I became consciously aware with full lucidity just as I was drinking poison. It was so realistic that I awoke in the morning with that "putrid" taste in my mouth.

Other times, I am experiencing the scenario in third person, like watching a movie. Soon it changes to first person and I am fully engaged in it. I have had times where it kept fluctuating in the same scenario. That one was quite interesting and memorable.
38  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Does anyone had constant success with phasing? on: February 12, 2018, 07:59:00
First off, excellent replies to all involved in this conversation here!  cool smiley I just wanted to add a few things as well.

I just finished my "daily" Phase/soak session. It consists of lying n the bath water and using my Doorway technique to Phase. I put the word "daily" in quotes because that's what it takes if you wish to pursue this practice more than the normal 3 "bys" that you are given.
 I was talking to EV in a phone conversation and the topic of why some can do this and why others can't came up. EV said he sees it as we get 3 bys/buys, a "by" being a kind of pass to see what there is to see. But if we want to take it further, we must learn to do the work. ...and yes, sometimes it can seem like work. Follow the "3 Ps" to success. Practice, Patience and Perseverance.

I have tutored people for about 5 years now, on Forums like this and in real life. I tutored at a college but didn't find much success. The kids there were of the "NOW" generation and they wanted results yesterday. Some got their 3 bys, but then the physical grabbed the focus back and they were done with it. At the time for most, it seemed to be "the flavor of the day". No harm, no foul. They got what they wanted then moved on to the "next flavor".

There are a few other active threads here that my reply here would be relevant in right now.

Why do some people have it from birth and others not. I have asked this question myself. One answer I see that could be a real possibility is that it is us "the Experiencers" that needs this in our lives. Some of us never got the mind wipe and because of that even as a child never actually felt like this was our home. I was included in this group. From a young child, I never did look at my parents as being my family. I went through my early life as a observer. I then left home at a young age and started observing elsewhere. I came across people all over the place that were in need of some kind of healing. Whether it was a current death/Suicide in the Family, abuse, etc. I encountered it from watching it in others. Because of that, I could help from a clear mind and a different perspective. Soon, I too got involved in physical life and when I did, it became my entire reality. During that that time, I had spontaneous events with OBEs, but nothing that really stood out.  
 As with most people, it returned later in my life. With me, it began during a 3 night event that left me unable to ignore this anymore. The first night I awoken in full SP with a feeling there is someone in the room. Terror then kicked in. In the morning, I thought of it, but like usual I soon dismissed it as just a Dream. Night 2, the same thing, this time leaving a stronger recall in the morning. Still I dismissed it.
 Then night 3 came. This time, I awoke in full SP, terrified for some reason. I then lost consciousness and awoke as normal, but my right eye was completely swollen shut and I had a weird inner vibration. That vibration didn't go calm for about 3 weeks and I still sense it today. The spinal pain I get during it is why I do my Phase/soak today. I had full medical tests done and nothing was found. We, my Doctor and I, figured it could be some form of "nerve encroachment". Hence the need for further medical testing. By the time I had my first Doctor appointment. my eye was not swollen anymore. My Doctor said that was likely a blocked tear duct. But, he never saw it when I had it. I had a weird rectangular shape indent in the swelling of the eye at the time as well. I wished I had taken a photo of it then.

So, that led to me finally finding this Forum. Once here, I read everything I could on the subject. I really enjoyed Frank Kepple's take on things. At the time, Szaxx, Contenteo, Xanth and Bedeekin were here as well. Each one of those guys have excellent techniques and stickies here on this Forum to help people that are serious with learning how to Astral Travel.

I then went into deeper experimentation. I used all kinds of "tools". Light/Sound Machines, Binaural Beats/Isochronic Tones, breathing exercises, Mantras. Basically anything I could get my hands on that might "speed up" the process a bit. I experimented on other people as well. Many of the people had no interest in AP, but they did get a "sneak peek" of the NP though.
 I found that not all "tools" are good to use though. You have to be careful with some of them. I myself wasn't and because of that, I got Trigeminal Neuralgia. A very painful debilitating ailment that you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy. Although, now I see it as blessing in disguise. It took a long time to see that though. My TN taught me the art of Dream Yoga. I don't "need" it anymore, so it is quickly diminishing.

Then I began working on my Doorway technique. I have tutored others using it and have a great success rate. The ones that practiced did find favorable results. Some dropped out because of that. They couldn't pass their own "fear test". We say that lightly. But you have to realize, it is terrifying at the time.

So, you see, some of us latch back onto this again in our later lives. Normally there is a strong purpose behind it. Us older folk have lived a life of adventures. We have had our ups and downs and all arounds. Because of the downs and arounds, we needed to find forgiveness or closure. Becoming aware, taught us and gave us the ability to do just that. Being aware shows you to see things anew. I made this thread years ago to explain that concept a bit further.

For anyone that is currently practicing the Doorway technique and wants to take it further, PM me here and I will give you a link to the Doorway Extensive program where we are doing just that at another Forum.
 This link here is the basics of the Doorway program. I have found 6 steps that are very helpful and useful to "consistently" access "the zone" consciously aware. It took me years of practice and experimentation to create. I have honed it quite a bit in the last 2 years now.

Why am I successful still today? Because my intent is to teach and for that I am being taught. My intent in this was to be a "Invisible Helper". I do that in the NP. I have found ways all my life to do that here in the Physical as well.
 Is this all for real? I have had so many unique experiences and insights due to my "NP" practice. Just this year I came across a strange Museum of sorts that contained all Wire Sculptures. When I left that room, I too was a wire Sculpture. I was then tutored how to create the Crystal Amplifiers that I make nightly now. I have seen enough to show me the realness and actual benefits that come with this practice.

I could elaborate more on that, But I really hate typing, lol. So, Thank You for listening and I hope something in what the others and I have said here can not only inspire you to continue or begin your but at least show you "what could be".

39  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Talking to the Hand on: February 02, 2018, 10:36:35
Reviving this thread for anyone looking for something interesting to read. I had quite forgotten about the vehram system so have been trying to access some info on it. Internet is kicking me around so will have to try again later.

LOL Lumaza, seems you might be the safest port in a storm. Provided of course you aren't ticked off, haha.
Nameless we have had some great conversations here with Vessen on his "Vehram System". I feel we are accessing what the Russian's call the "Torsion Field". I'm not a Physicist either. But I am a "explorer" and I access this field quite regularly in my Doorway program.

Here is link to one of those conversations with Vessen and pertaining to his system. I have spoke with Vessen personally outside of this Forum here. He has a second book, revised version of his book now too. It's mainly in PDF form, where he goes into the physics based understanding of what is occurring. Vessen has a new website and his PDF is available for only $10.00, for anyone that wishes to pursue it further.
 There are other threads here that mention the Vehram Array System too. Fred Aardema uses a similar process as well. Both involve directional focus and motion. So does my "Doorway" technique, as you already know.  smiley
40  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Willpower's role in AP on: February 01, 2018, 08:05:04
 My thought is, that the term "will" in this case also aligns with decision. There are many decisions that we make in this practice that re-inforce will. The decision how far to take this practice and what you really want to achieve from it. The decision whether to make it a "daily" part of your reality or to just to use it for that occasional "joyride". One of the biggest decisions and shows of will comes when you are experiencing full blown exit symptoms, with all the juicy trimmings and you are at the fight or flight moment. To this day I always experience some kind of "exit symptom" upon a spontaneous OBE. I also know when I have successfully phased. There is a sense of "knowing" that you have passed the threshold between the realities.

I also have incredible LDs, like last night's "Space Odyssey", quite regularly. That's because every night I still use the mental affirmation before I turn off and go to sleep, that "I am consciously aware knowing my physical vessel lies sleeping. I learn from and enjoy them and have full memory recall of them when I wake up for the day". I learned a long time ago "change your mindset, changes your reality". When applied, you will find that that really is the key to consciously "being", in any state/reality you may find yourself in. You need to welcome it in, as a part of you. When you finally "remember" that it is a part of you, than it will be again.

The entire practice is based on strengthening and "lengthening" your "focused" will and intent. Once you become adept at doing that, you will always find the door wide open.
41  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Trouble stepping into the scene.. on: December 22, 2017, 22:57:47
 I find that when you are in a deep enough NP focus, that you don't need to "step in" to anything. You just find yourself part of that environment, just like you do here. My advice would be to work on holding your "complete" focus on your target scenario. Practice it often. Start simple with just easy objects, like an apple or a orange. Then move on to a motion based focus. For this try 6 pts of direction, up/down/, left/right/ and forward/backwards. Get the "feel" of that focus. A focus on etheric movement pulls you deeper faster. I find this is because other senses are getting involved too. It's no longer just a "visual" thing.
 Practice this daily and you will find that ability to "be", in a scenario, will be enhanced greatly.

Once the speed of one or another direction, like the rapid movement forward occurs and you get used to it, you will see why we say "motion bases" focus is really important in Phasing. I find the focus on backward movement to be the most "thrilling". You really don't know what to expect. Which is why "expectations" are a bad thing in the NP. Things don't necessarily appear exactly how you expected. It's better to learn to be a good "observer" first. I see you mentioned "passively watching". I think you are almost where you want to be. Keep it up.

Another thing you can do is to use a "Pace car" and follow it in. Many times when I attempt to hold my focus on the direction forward, a "lead vehicle" will appear and following it brings me right into the scene itself. Example, focus on forward, a Horse is there running ahead of me. I follow it, then get closer and closer, until I am finally riding it, or the Horse itself. I also use this when I want to go to the stars and have some really cool adventures. I will watch as a Rocket launches up into the air. I will stay with that until it reaches a height where I lose sight of it.  That happens fast because it's a Rocket, lol. I then will the visual of the Rocket where it currently is and instantly I find myself beside it watching it go even higher until I lose of it again. Rinse and repeat. The cool thing is, every time I pull it back into view, the "background" has changed anew. I see a whole new "atmosphere" every time.

Doing things like that really shows you how adventurous your encounters can be. If your attention is needed elsewhere, you will find yourself "elsewhere". This does not take away from the "Spiritual" nature of this practice. This is just helping you get there. What you do then is personal.
42  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Question: Would it be possible to astral project into a a novel's story? on: December 19, 2017, 20:38:19
Anything created by a human mind uses astral projection... most people call it their "imagination". 
Most people have little concept or idea of how closely imagination and astral projection share the same mind space.
Xanth is correct!

"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."
                  Albert Einstein

"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will."
               George Bernard Shaw

"Everything you can imagine is real."
              Pablo Picasso

"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only at night."
             Edgar Allan Poe
43  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Question: Would it be possible to astral project into a a novel's story? on: December 18, 2017, 01:00:58
Lumaza you bring another question to mind. Is it a male predisposition that causes male apers to think in terms of rescue?
Good question. Another would be, is it a female predisposition that causes them to think in terms of being the "victim"?

My upbringing taught me that you protect or help, no matter what sex you are. It is a part of you. Not a expectation on you.
44  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: New Challenge: Focus on: December 14, 2017, 00:24:31
 After posting in a another thread here on the Astral Pulse Forums, I went to do my Phase/soak session. I wanted to post this in that other thread as well, because parts of it are relevant to the discussion there, but I hate typing and I know this post here might get a bit lengthy right now, lol.
 Here's a link to that thread though:;msg368386#new

Now to today's Phase/soak session. I had been prodded here and "elsewhere" to go a bit more into my "healing modality". So here it is.
 After I lay back in the tub, I close my eyes and begin a Mantra, kind of mental song I use. Some of you may know it. It dates back thousands of years. It uses the words "Ra Ma Da Sa Sa Say So Hung".

I have used that Mantra for years now, to help MJ, my beloved, with her higher self's permission now and myself. MJ was diagnosed with terminal Cancer back in 2015. She had 2 forms of Cancer, totally independent of each other. One was Stage 3 Colon Cancer. The other was Stage 4B Endometrial Cancer. She was given 8 months to live after the Surgery and even if she did undergo Chemo. According to them "nothing" would help. I asked the Doctor if he believed in "miracles". He was too closed minded to answer that. She didn't do the Chemo.
 I told MJ she had a decision to make, do you want to stay or go? Thankfully she chose to stay. She began reading Spiritual books, quit smoking and completely changed her outlook on life. I had great friends here on the Astral Pulse and elsewhere that sent their positive thoughts and well wishes as well. I Thank them greatly for that. 2 years later and MJ's Cancer level is at that of a healthy person. Everyone has some level of Cancer in them. It's just not active at the moment.

During that time I was being blocked from any type of NP activity. This was her decision to make, not mine. "They" knew that I would do anything in my power to change the circumstances. I mentioned above "her higher self's permission", because I found that not everyone wants to heal on "all" levels. Many times there is a good reason for their affliction. When I created my Recovery Wire Wrap Tree design, I did it not to amplify the Recovery itself, but to Amplify the growth that comes with said Recovery. In my design I have half the tree wilting away and the other half growing strong. The new portion of the tree is a completely different design from the wilted. The wilted/broken part is that of a Oak like style tree. The healthy portion is that of a "Bonsai" style tree showing "Spirit". Thus, the message, new growth through Recovery. Amplifier&page=1
 Myself I have lived with Chronic Pain due to Degenerative Disc Disease and worsened by Trigeminal Neuralgia, both that I am beating right now "pill free".

So, I start with that Mantra for a few minutes. This is normally met with some kind of visual. When I first started using this, I would mentally see a image of rushing water. This water would then pour into whoever at the time I was trying to help, MJ or I. When the target was myself. I actually felt the tactile sensations of the rush of water flowing through me. I have to thank Robert Bruce's NEW for that. It really taught me how to use direct etherical body focus and showed me ways to defer my pain as well.
 I have used the above Mantra for quite a while now and lately and for the last 3 weeks when I use it on myself as the target, I am met with the visual of a team of "Nanobytes" that is rafting down a river and then they all enter through my head. Earlier on, the first team had the hats, yes, actual hats that you would see a explorer in an expedition wearing. For the last week, the hat changed to a construction helmet. I actually feel them enter me as well. I feel their destination as well and was told awhile ago "that they will exit naturally when they are done". The weird thing is, when I focus on MJ, with her higher self's permission, I still see the gushing water itself flowing through and cleansing her. The "Nanobyte" team" visual only shows up when I am the target.
 So, that's my healing modality. Today though, I felt the rushing water flowing me, but this time I was met with the visual of me in the bathtub and there was black blood or something coming through my pores. The mass of black only stayed in the water for a minute, because almost immediately the water itself transformed that mass back into beautiful blue healing waters.
 This all takes a lot longer to type, then the actual experience is. It seems like this is some lengthy process, but the whole Mantra/visual thing only lasts for a few minutes.

Now, to the reason I initially wanted post this in that other thread link above. After I did my healing focus, I changed back to some creative visualization, this time with that of just shooting webs from my wrists, just like Spider-Man does. Thank You for that Volgerle. (If you read that other link, you will see why I thanked Volgerle).
 So, I just started shooting webbing into the darkness. After awhile of this visual, a building in front of me came into focus. I shot my webbing at it and immediately felt the motion and got the visual of swinging forward. This was cool. I continued swinging from building to whatever was after that building. I then found myself on a flat rooftop and who is beside me, Spider-Man himself. I turned and spoke to him. He spoke back. I decided to find out who he really was, in my current simulation, so I began asking him things I was curious about. We spoke for awhile, then I ended the session.

Afterwards I thought about it some more and realized the shooting web focus was similar to a target or should I say action of focus that I used years ago. As usual this one began spontaneously at first, then I explored it further. This one had to do with the tossing or launching of an anchor.
45  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Question: Would it be possible to astral project into a a novel's story? on: December 13, 2017, 21:43:20
Once I was spiderman, jumping around between skyscraper walls of a big city, shooting out my net from my wrists, swinging and then making summersaults, and later hanging head-down with my net into a yard.

Here's Mr Leland on the Human Culture Zone:

I know what you mean, "Hero" dreams are quite prevalent in many of my LD's. Sometimes it's hard to tell if it was "Retrieval "scenario" or not.

Thanks for the share of that link Volgerle.  smiley A walk down memory lane. Everyone needs a bit "rehashing" once in awhile. I have read much of Kurt's material. It's good to have a "re-fresher course" once in awhile.  wink
46  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Question: Would it be possible to astral project into a a novel's story? on: December 13, 2017, 19:23:23
It should be possible do basically anything you imagine - that is the fundamental limitation. It has always been a goal of mine to enjoy some favorite fictional works as a participate or virtual reality observer.

On the other hand I have never read or heard about someone having the level of control to actually carry out an authentic and consistent experience like that.
Yes, imagination will get you there. But once there, the story would take on a life of it's own. I can't tell you how many times I have become aware in some kind of "cartoon" environment.
 It would be hard to, next to impossible to continue the written narrative of that story, because you wouldn't be able to control the other characters. Those character would likely have the characteristics of the book narrative, but the "plot" would soon change.

I have become aware in LDs that I was in some kind of TV episode or movie environment, like "Friends". The characters were all the same, but the plot wasn't one that I had ever seen on the show. I wasn't embodied in one of those actors though. I was still me or at least I "thought" I was still me.

When I was younger, it was often a "wrestling ring". My father was good friends with one of those TV wrestlers, so we often got tickets and went to some events. I would become aware in a LD that I was in the ring with one of the greats. I wasn't myself though. I was normally some "fantasy" superstar wrestler as well. But, I could control "my own" actions there.
47  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: New Challenge: Focus on: December 13, 2017, 07:49:00
WOw, thanks for sharing lionheart!
48  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: ADA/Mindfulness/Meditation, a different impact perspective on: December 13, 2017, 07:48:04
Exercise the brain.  Grow the brain. 
"Entrain" the brain!
49  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Meditation's direct link to OBE/LD on: December 12, 2017, 08:54:37
Bummer about the Kasina, if you had the option to return the Laxman instead would you have still done away with the Kasina? I would love to try one before buying but its a pretty obscure technology in New Zealand, I don't think there is a place you can try them. I may have to take a leap of faith.
Yes. I preferred the Laxman. Better programs, better "goggles" and it had a "open eye option", even though I never used that way.

What is the key to beating the hypnic jerk? My experience has always been that once the jerk occurs I am awake and back to the body. If I try to ignore and sink back in, sometimes I would have sequences of jerks and waking up rather than ever getting past it so to speak. The times that I have projected consciously there was no jerk at all, due to wake and back to bed priming possibly.
I very rarely get the Hypnic Jerk when in a Phase session and if I do, I basically ignore it and keep moving on.

I don't get it at night while sleeping. When I get SP, it normally begins with the gentle Astral winds and a mild body pulse, until both become constant, then I'm out. I would surmise though that the Hypnic Jerk is what people experience while nodding off while driving. I have had it like that before. Thankfully the jerk occurred and made me realize what was happening.

To beat it, you have to stay completely consciously aware. It only occurs when we are on the brink of losing our awareness. If you are attempting to Astral Travel, you can't lose that conscious awareness. Perhaps it works as a fail safe. It does while driving.
50  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: New Challenge: Focus on: December 11, 2017, 22:42:11
 I have been getting PMs and emails asking me what is the importance of visualization in Phasing. So, after contemplating that further myself in my own Phase/soak session, I want to go into it further.

I have been a member here since 201i. I used the name "Lionheart" in the past. For all but one year since, I have actively been involved in my own non physical adventures and explorations. I had a hiatus for about a year due to a physical ailment I had, that made it next to impossible to continue. But I overcame that. I don't take any pills, no Percocet anymore for pain, I even stopped taking my Gabopentin for my Trigeminal Neuralgia. I came to the conclusion that if I could make myself sick, then I can also make myself better. That mindset became reality.

When I first began this practice, I used Frank's noticing. I had already been through months of the "climbing out of the body" techniques and didn't find that that technique was for me. So, after reading Frank's excellent primer in full, I learned and studied what I could on Phasing.

When I did a Phase session, I always logged my results afterwards. Many times I came across the same thing. I would begin with some of Robert Bruce's NEW, (New Energy Ways). I would then do a bit of progressive relaxation, then I was ready for whatever came next and would begin noticing in the darkness before my closed eyes. This is when I would begin seeing Hypnagogic imagery. At first , the images came as flashes and orbs. Then color and shape seemed to arise. Next fractals and patterns, many times basic Geometric shapes. By now, about 45 minutes has passed and after about another 15-30 minutes, I found myself deep in the 3D darkness. But because I was new, I had to experience all the "signposts and exit symptoms" that most new people do. That meant that staying in that noticing focus for a hour to an hour and 15 minutes was quite a challenge in itself. I had to jump many hurdles, like salivating/swallowing, eyes feeling like they are opening, deafening sounds, violent vibrations, etc. You name it, I experienced it, lol.

I looked at my Journals and I could see the same "pattern" playing out almost every time. Now it was my goal to shorten the time it took to get into the zone. So, I began playing with "creative imagery", imagination. I started with "motion based" imagery, like shooting a basketball, rowing a boat, playing ping pong, etc. This seemed to work okay. I could get a brief image, but then it disappeared as quickly as it came. If I could locked onto it, it always became a "in my face" full blown scenario. But still, it took up to an hour to do. I kept experimenting though. I used the focus on a child's spinning to quite a bit too. It had color, motion and for some reason, it didn't take long before it did something unexpected.

Then I bought a Light/Sound machine. The machine created colors in fractals. These images came through the use of color and blinking lights. The machine also had Binaural Beats and musical accompaniment. So a program like Earth, let's say, would have the singing of birds, sounds of the outdoors and even a monkey scream that catches you off guard. The colors would be mainly browns and greens. This entire program would be based on giving you the mental associations of being outdoors. It worked very good too. But then the 20 minute-30 minute program ended and just left you in the dark. The program did what it said, but after the program was finished you were still left with work to do. I tested it on others around me, Family and friends and they found the same as well. But I also noticed that the program had somehow changed the person listening to it. Afterwards they got up and felt like a million bucks. They felt relaxed, rested and they also told me that they felt "frozen" while using the machine. I had felt that often too.
 I then wrote my own program for my light/sound machine. This time, eliminating the sound, but just using white as my color and the frequency of the flashes. I created it to bring the "user" into Theta state as quick as I could. Most of that program stayed in the Delta and Theta wavelength, so it created a very deep meditative state.

Those light/sound machines are tools. They can help you get to the proper mental frequency, but you still have to do the work, per se. I wanted to find a way to emulate the effect of a light/sound machine, without actually using one. So, I began doing deeper personal research with visualization and imagery.

I found that I could speed up the Hypnagogic imagery process of flashing lights, by just trying to focus on a starry night sky. Colors were simple and I found that all colors have their own mental associations. The color red, could be an apple, orange, the sun or an orange, etc.. I then began working with basic geometric shapes. Now, I noticed that this constant brain entrainment was beginning to pay off. It was taking much less time than it did before to get into the 3D zone, where the real fun begins. I also noticed that while focusing on shapes, for some reason "doors" of all shapes and sizes would appear. This led me to creating the "Doorway thread".

At first people may find or opine that this daily exercise is a waste of time. It depends, what do you want to achieve? Do you want to experience a thrill ride, do you want to learn to do some inner "soul searching"? Do you want to go there just to learn what there is to learn and see what there is to see? What's your own personal reason for learning to AP? To succeed with any goal in life there is always some kind of "sacrifice" or learning curve. I hear many today say they want to learn, but don't have the time to do daily practice. Thankfully Eddie Van Halen, Jimmy Hendrix and many of the greats didn't think that way. Yes it takes time, which means commitment. What it all comes down to is how bad do you want it and what are you willing to do to achieve it?

I don't force it. You can't force it or pressure yourself. That's counterproductive. You must learn what works for you. If you can't visualize, (every one can, it's just once again they try to immediately do it and force it), then try using a different sense. I find motion based visualizations to be great. Using simple directions up/down, left/right, forward and backwards also creates almost instant "mental associations". Many of those associations involve shape/form and even tactile etheric sensations. You can't force them though. You need to just create the simple focus on whatever direction you wish and "allow" whatever is going to happen to happen. You need to go into this as a "new exploration". You can't overthink it. Don't question what you are seeing or why. For now, just go experience it. There is plenty of time to question it later. Keep a log on your progress. You will start seeing patterns that help you further along down you pathway as well!  smiley
 I have successfully mentored many throughout the years, either on Forums, via email/PMs and live in person too. Many of them found what they were looking for and no longer need the assistance. Some found too much of what they thought they were looking for and aborted and few others couldn't make it past the "fear test", no matter how badly they told they wanted to.
 I tell them all the same thing. I will help you learn "get there", but once there, you are on your own. They do succeed because they do put the time and sacrifice into it. They go into it with he right mindset and because of that, they are rewarded for their efforts.
 Still once in a while today they will tell me how things are going in their practice and life in general. Many of them have changed in ways though. That happens when you choose to open "Pandora's Box".
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37