The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 18, 2018, 07:17:23

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38
51  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Dancing into yourself on: March 07, 2018, 06:24:38
 If you want to experiment with this further. Sit down/lie down, put your headphones on and do the same dance "etherically", akin to a "phantom wiggle". This will create etheric sensations that you will swear are physical at the time. When you first begin though, you will likely feel real physical twitching of the muscles and nerves that are used in your dance movement. Those will fade as your NP focus strengthens.

Check this thread out for more of "Phantom Wiggling".
 http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/how_exactly_do_you_perform_the_phantom_wiggle_method-t44583.0.html

"One thing I notice is fear of someone walking in on me, seeing me with headphones in, eyes closed, doing horrendous dancing and it compelese me to lock the door. Which is fine, but being exposed is something humans shy from it seems. "
  Using the "etheric dancing" you won't be exposed or bothered by anyone here in the physical, that is.  grin
 To enhance the session further, wear some kind of blindfold to get maximum darkness before your closed eyes. I find the blacker the darkness is, the easier it is to pick up flashing imagery.

52  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Projecting Fast on: March 06, 2018, 12:51:14
My hypothesis is that the primary limiting mechanic is rate of brain wave change, and that is why "priming" works in general.
Bingo!
53  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral Sex on: March 05, 2018, 07:10:30
My front door, yeah, one time it was locked and had a whole bunch of white duct tape all around the knob! I still went out though and was chased by a dark shadow thing. I guess thatís when I put two and two together. Lol.
You show a very astute awareness!  cool
54  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Best guide for meditations for adhd? on: March 05, 2018, 07:08:06
I get minor movements if i imagine myself running and such, try and do that once i get a weird sensation like i described?
Yes. The exit symptoms/signposts, show you that there is shift already happening. This is when the motion based focus really helps. Another focus I like doing here is to create a Happy Place. This will also be known as your "launch pad" for now. Get good at visualizing this place. Go there often. Get the lay of the land.

Going through my AP Journals the other day, I came across three things I used to do often when I was new to this practice. One was the use of Binaural Beats and Isochronic Tones. Two was the use of some kind of blindfold. I found this useful because one of my exit symptoms, earlier in my practice, was the constant sensation of my physical eyes opening just as I was about to "exit". I rectified that by using a blindfold. At first I used a towel. Then I switched to cherry pit eye pillow. That was too heavy though. Then I came across the Mindfold, which I used for a couple of years. It got flimsy though, but like I said, it did me well for two years. The next one I bought was the best one though. Good price too. I bought a $20 one from this site here: https://www.dreamessentials.com/category-56/luxury-class-sleep-masks

The third thing I did often was to go to my Happy Place, which after awhile got replaced by the "Training Ground" area I constantly found myself in. My Happy Place is a Island Paradise, akin to the Astral Island photo that you can find here. http://www.astralpulse.com/astralpulseisland.html
 Mine has a Pyramid as well. I went there, still do. I went there so often that I could tell when something was added or missing. Further investigation on the new occurrence would normally lead to a full blown scenario/adventure. That's when you put your "explorer's hat" on and go do some investigating or just hang out on the beach. There were visiting Guides and Mentors/Teachers there as well.

55  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Best guide for meditations for adhd? on: March 04, 2018, 05:52:29
I've had darkness closing in, vibrations, warmth in limbs, all sorts of sensations, bubbling in my chest, so many sensations.
That's when it's a good time to begin to set a strong intent and focus on what you wish to achieve in that session. Creative visualization helps here quite a bit. It gets the ball rolling. I like to be proactive in my sessions. Use a focus on your hobbies. I don't say "try" a focus, because the word "try", doesn't show success to me. The word "do" does! Do, seems more positive to me.

Make sure your visualization is based on some form of motion. Then feel that motion. Let it draw you away from your physical focus and completely into the scenario at hand.
56  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Relax - Enjoy - You Will Succeed on: March 03, 2018, 13:48:21
 What should be added to the description in this technique Nameless, is that "relaxing" is important but so is "going with the flow".

The main steps in my Doorway technique are meant to do the same thing, which is to turn the physical "mindset" off.

I find that you can come at this practice in 3 ways. One is experimental. Two is exploratory and the 3rd would be a combination of the two of them.

The experimental process is what I use when I try to develop a new technique. In this, I am normally doing very short visits. Because it is experimental at the time, I want to log my results and not miss anything important. It is basically action/reaction. For every action I attempt I stay aware of it's reaction. That means that I still have to somewhat hold a focus on what my physical body is experiencing. For that reason, I am also experiencing "exit symptoms and signposts.

Then comes the exploratory process. This is when I start a imaginary visual, like tossing the basketball in my hands into the darkness in front of me and I go with the flow. If something occurs that I didn't consciously create, I will follow that new scenario. Example, I toss the ball a few times into the darkness, then the ball comes back to me or a hoop suddenly appears, I hear a voice, etc. I will immediately follow and become part of that scene.

A couple of days ago, I attempted the 4-7-8 process. I was in experimental mode then. I began the focus and found that I didn't care for the part where you need to blow out the air for 8 seconds using your mouth. I maintained the breathe focus, but again tweaked it down to a 4-5-5 breathing. The breathing in and out through the nose was working great. I found that when I was using my mouth for the 8 seconds out, that I was also creating too much of a physical focus, which was counterproductive.
 It didn't take long until the darkness before my eyes was starting to change in depth. I then aborted the session, so I could log my results.

Yesterday, I began with my rendition of the breathing exercise and soon felt movement forward. I knew my physical body was lying from end to end of the tub, so whatever was occurring was "etheric". For some reason, I felt like I was going to be pancaked in the tub, so at the last moment when I felt I was about to hit the end of the tub, I dove under water. Not physically though. The next thing I saw was bubbles and blue flippers in front of me and I was swimming, I guess underwater. I couldn't tell who was in front of me, but I continued to follow them.
 The flippers disappeared and I saw the light above just as I was coming to the top of the water. I looked around and saw there was a land mass there with some of the most unusual awesome looking trees I had ever seen. Next thing I knew I was on the Island just taking in the view. Last night I began to replicate those trees in a new Crystal Amplifier design. This is where a "exploratory" mindset led me. I allowed my curiosity to take me where it wanted to go. At no time did I intend the motion in the bathtub, or the visual of flippers, bubbles, even the land mass itself. I just went with the flow.

In today's session, I began with my Healing modality. Our Granddaughter was hospitalized briefly with the flu last night. It hit fast, like a ton of bricks. Poor little girl. So, I started with a healing, then I moved onto a brief counted breathing focus. Instead of jumping into my next tech, which is my focus on "etheric body" points, starting at the toes and ending at the hair, for some reason, I chose Chakra points instead. One by one, I targeted a Chakra point, beginning at the "Root" Chakra and began trying to sense it. If it felt weak, I attempted to boost it. I did that for awhile and then for some reason went to continue with the breathing tech, but I was already too deep. I put my focus back on my breathing, but I couldn't  feel anything at all, lol. At first it alarmed me. I aborted my session shortly afterwards and realized when I went to abort that once again, I was too deep to even do that. This has happened in the past too, so I knew I had to "slow roll" my way back. Sometimes, when in deep, you kind of feel stuck there. When it first happened a few years back, I was alarmed. I then realized it had to do with brain waves and I needed to slowly acclimate myself back again. I have had times didn't re-acclimate myself back to my physical focus long enough and found I was nauseated and very sluggish for he next 15 minutes or so. Dizzy as well.

I am totally convinced that this practice in general does cause a brainwave frequency change. You can use training wheels like Binaural Beats/Isochronic Tones to do that. But after a while your consistent "brain entrainment" with what you are doing pays off and you get the ability to switch between brain waves quite easily. This is why I say it is important to practice often. Just closing your eyes and simply noticing is great practice. I have had weeks and sometimes months where I can get as far as the 3rd darkness, the Void, and that's it. Then I found out how relaxing and also interesting the Void can be. Like you say, " be".

What I am getting at here is, people don't always have to follow a certain technique every time. They may start out that way, but then you need to put your own "experimental hat" or exploratory hat" on and do your own thing. I change it up all the time. I also have many sessions where I don't get all my Doorway steps in. Somewhere along the way, my path got altered and instead of fighting it or ignoring it, I "go with the flow" of it.

If more people would learn to look at it this way, they would see how relaxing it can be, but also how adventurous it could be as well.

There are 3 steps in my Doorway technique that I find are important to continued success with this practice. The first is "Relax". How you do that is up to you. The second is disassociation from the body, which creates a "non physical mindset". That non physical mindset helps you in so many ways there. I used the example above of the tossing of a basketball. I don't look for the basketball in my hands. If you don't care for basketball, which I found weird because I don't care for the game myself, then throw that Frisbee in your hand into the darkness. Once again, don't look for the Frisbee. Just do the mental motion. Nothing shows, do it again. Just watch out for the pile of broken glass in front of you. If that thought bothered you, you are still in a physical mindset.  wink I would be curious why the glass was there, but I wouldn't worry about stepping on it. I have already released my physical mindset, so I won't be "stepping" on anything.

The next step I find important is the 6pt focus. That creates automatic mental associations and many times leads to some pretty wild adventures. Yes, you are experiencing what seems to be physical tactile sensations. But due to your consistent practice, you know better.
57  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Relax - Enjoy - You Will Succeed on: March 02, 2018, 12:05:06
 Reverse psychology! I like it. You are correct once again Nameless. We could call your technique "Nameless's Do Nothing Technique". I like the sound of that, lol.  grin cool

For some reason the word "Relax" seems to elude people here. So does the word "fun".
58  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: What was this? 3 experiences in 2 consecutive nights. on: March 02, 2018, 11:59:12
Of relevance, I recently learned of what practicing Pagans call "Ridge riding", which sounds essentially like AP, and is often a shared experience (allegedly, of course wink ).
This practice is known by many names. I prefer Dr. Stanislov Grof's names for it, which is "non ordinary states of consciousness". That seems to wrap everything NPR related nicely into that category. Dreaming, Phasing, Remote Viewing, etc. they are all the same thing, using different modes to get there. But, I will say, you will experience different levels of awareness in each of them.
 I have never seen "silver cord" in any of my Phase adventures or OBE outings. I have felt a pull back to my physical body many times, but never have seen this cord people speak of.

It doesn't matter too much to me, I am of the opinion that either view is valid, based on one's experiences. I realize these subjects have been hashed out extensively here before, I just find it interesting, and my ideas change all the time, swing of the pendulum, if you will.
Yes, you are correct. This topic has been repeated many, many, many times here and will continue to be for as long as this Forum is in place.
59  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Drayton Manifest Technique (My New Method) on: March 02, 2018, 06:22:32
For me this problem is the most difficult part of conscious projection. The trouble is that changing the pattern abruptly is something that just happens rather than being deliberate. The way I experience it is essentially the not thinking about elephants problem. Becoming aware of breathing automatically is logically coupled to refocusing on the physical. Sometimes I feel like the realization that breathing has changed wasn't even possible without physical focus as a pre-requisite.

I have only ever found two routes to follow upon realizing breathing has changed. The first route is do nothing, and it results in a breath hold that messes up the state. The second being do something which is also a change in the breathing pattern that messes up the state. Just going back to automatic breathing is not something I can do in that moment, it isn't something I can do in normal waking life either. Any tips?
Thaomas, you are too mechanical in your approach to this practice.

You begin with a focus on the 4-7-8 process. Somewhere along the line, you go back to your normal breathing. But that initial focus on 4-7-8 has consumed your entire conscious focus enough that the shift has already started to occur. This is when you set an intent and go. I see this being the time that you yourself kick into "right brain"/mechanical mode and ruin all the progress you just made. From reading many of your posts here on the Pulse in the past, I see your problem is that for some reason "you can't let go". that's what you need to work on. Every technique you try has the same results because the same "block" is plaguing you again and again.

Focus on these 3 words "Relax, Release and Let Go". Once you can do that, any technique will work for you. You just need to get over that hump first.
60  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Best guide for meditations for adhd? on: March 02, 2018, 06:09:53
Xanth im interested, It just feels exasperating to get all these sensations but never a full body experience.

hell its exasperating how inconsistent they get, i got bubbling in my chest a week ago, i got full on near seize a week or two ago but neither of those have reappeared.

My reasons for AP is to see the akashic records and ask some questions
Learn to "observe and allow" and all that will change!

You don't have to have exit symptoms to exit. Sometimes I awaken in full SP, with the Astral Winds blowing loudly like a Hurricane and my body vibrating, akin to being in a Earthquake. Other times, I may awaken and just see that I am standing at the foot of my bed staring at my physical form. No sensations at all. ...and then there are the times I awaken full SP and feel my feet/legs begin raised, then dragged down my hallways and out my patio window.

Sometimes, while Phasing I will have a actual real time exit. So you see, it can happen all different ways. The key is to allow it to commence to it's apex and observe your new surroundings, without question, when you do. See what you can see. Do what you can do, before you start questioning everything. I enjoy Phasing because my techniques teach disassociation from my physical body. Because of that disassociation, the exit symptoms are gone as well. You start by viewing or sensing a imaginary scenario. But soon you are a part of it, just like you are here. The more you do it, repetition, the more you learn how to navigate your new surroundings. You learn the "do's and don'ts" pretty quickly there. You learn how to lengthen your experiences as well.
61  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Challenge: Memory on: March 02, 2018, 05:57:12
 I was somewhat forced, due to a physical ailment to learn and experience Tibetan Dream Yoga. At first I thought it was curse. Now I know it was a blessing. It taught me how to navigate my NP surrounding better and improve my Dream awareness in general. It also taught me more about "do-overs" or what I call "Re-scripting".
 Here is post I made back in 2012 about "Re-scripting". At the time, my name here was "Lionheart".
 http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_dreams/rescripting-t37506.0.html
62  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: What was this? 3 experiences in 2 consecutive nights. on: March 02, 2018, 05:50:59
"What was this"?

It was your "wake up call". I had my 3 consecutive night experience back in 2011 and it left a lasting impression on me. Things are going to be strange for a while. But they will calm down once you are acclimated to this new "energy".
63  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Best guide for meditations for adhd? on: March 01, 2018, 06:57:58
I'm part of that generation group in my opinion. I arrived here looking for a way to achieve astral projection fast and I believed it would work within a handful of attempts too. It didn't, yet some of those early attempts got closer or as close as I have subsequently, if you exclude the rare spontaneous conscious projections.

I wanted it fast and now, but I was willing to learn, put in time and energy. I have a high tolerance for failure though and I'm tenacious, so here I am still talking about astral projection 2 years or more later, despite limited success.

Truthfully I think the time and energy required to learn projection is not the issue. The issue is that the learning experience is far more difficult than anything we are normally exposed to in life. I completed a honors degree in engineering and that was easy compared to astral projection, yet one of those things takes 4 years, whereas the other can be achieved in 4 minutes or might require unbounded time and energy.

Engineering was relatively easy because its one year at a time, one paper at a time. The progress is measurable, you don't slip backwards. There is a logical path from A to B that is tangible, process driven, and almost guaranteed to work if you simply follow the steps.

Astral projection is more like walking out into the dark with a general direction. If you trip over a log that was a sign post towards success. I feel people give up on the time and energy because they can't measure their progress and there is no guaranteed process to improve your results. Those latter two conditions are actually something that is considered to be required for someone to enter the flow state (immersion in a given focus).

Once you have seen the entire process unfold once or twice I imagine it becomes much easier to measure your progress and know when you are being successful, in turn entering the flow state becomes possible. I have done a lot of experiments on e-sports with flow state and I find that the ability to enter flow is coupled to how good your process is, not the effort put in to playing well.
You do realize that the person that you are replying to, in this case Xanth, didn't have any success for 10 years, yet he still kept practicing. That's determination in my books. That rises above and beyond the call of duty and I sincerely applaud that!  cool
64  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Best guide for meditations for adhd? on: March 01, 2018, 06:20:59

Makes sense but I get sensations already an I think i have nearly ogtten there but none of my issues have been made more extreme, hell some of my issues like ocd have gone down over the years.
There is a big difference between getting "sensations", ala "signposts" and actually "getting there".

I didn't say your condition "would" be exasperated. I said it "could" be and that conditions similar to yours have been difficult, but not impossible, for people to overcome. It all comes down to your mental faculties and determination.
65  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Where is robert monroe. on: March 01, 2018, 06:14:12
Disagree.

wiktionary: sleep with the fishes

(idiomatic) To be killed and have one's body disposed of in the sea or other body of water.

Usage notes:
  • Probably the earliest usage of a similar phrase occurs in the epic Greek poem, The Iliad by Homer. In Book 21, Achilles slays Lykaon, a son of Priam, and throws him in a river. Achilles taunts him as he dies, saying "Lie there now among the fish..." (Lattimore translation) or, "Make your bed with the fishes now..." (Fagles translation). In other words, sleep with the fishes.
  • A similar usage can also be found in Herman Melville's Moby willy, wherein the second mate Stubb soliloquizes: "when Aquarius, or the Water-bearer, pours out his whole deluge and drowns us; and to wind up with Pisces, or the Fishes, we sleep." (Melville, Moby willy, ch. 94).
You forgot the "Mafioso" use of the term too.  grin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-IDrOdvgg4
66  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Best guide for meditations for adhd? on: March 01, 2018, 06:10:53
The problem isn't in the program or implementation... the problem is that most people don't REALLY want to learn.
They want something fast... the "NOW" generation, they want everything now but don't want to put in the time and energy to learn it.
So true. I constantly see the words "I'll give it a try". You get out of this what you put into this. A few days, even a week of "giving a technique a try", is not enough to give that technique a fair shake. The problem seems to be with consistency and lack of persistence. They try this or that for a few days and get the same results they always do. The same people here will post on a new thread that has the "flavor of the day", like the current one I read yesterday about the breathing 4-7-8 approach. A technique like that will work because it consumes your focus while attempting it. BUT and this is a big but, if they haven't jumped the hurdle that normally leads to their failure, they won't succeed with the 4-7-8 approach or any other technique either. The Astral Pulse Forum is loaded with great techniques. Yet, they rarely get posted on or replied to anymore.

I found the best way to teach people is live in person. You can look the person in the eyes and see their response. You can also fine tune the process to them on more of a personal level if needed. I do still have people that PM and email me that I met here on the Pulse with their continued success. But they are few and far between now. Judging by what I hear from the many Authors of Astral Projection, via interviews and Radio talk shows, they seem to be having the same problem. Like they say, "you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink". This has caused me to actually "screen" people before I attempt to help them now. There is so much wasted effort in people that say they want to learn and are ready to, but won't do the work necessary to achieve success.  ...and I am talking about the people that wish to have this as a regular part of their lives, not the ones just doing this for a brief "sneak peek".
67  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Where is robert monroe. on: February 27, 2018, 08:45:13
I'm, personally, not a big fan of a lot of Monroe's concepts anymore.
In the grand scheme of things, I don't feel that they seem very logical to me any longer.

Just when you think you know everything there is to about the way it "really" is, everything changes. As long as you are open to those changes, you continue to evolve. Otherwise it becomes the next wall that stands in front of you blocking the way.
68  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Best guide for meditations for adhd? on: February 27, 2018, 08:38:41
Still trying to AP, still have not and maybe my adhd is a problem?

like void meditation is bonking hard.

Like i have adhd, autism, bipolar and OCD diagnosed.
I have heard this so many times here. Sometimes people try to hide their mental malady as well.

Years ago there was a young girl on this Forum here that attempted to create a Mentor/Student plan, whereas each experienced member would take on a student to personally work with and tutor. It was title "Destiny's Plan". Xanth even took it over to his own personal Forum. But, in the end, it failed miserably. I had a student who was incredibly eager and many times overly anxious. Most of my time was spent trying to teach him to calm down and observe. He reported back daily to me. Then one day we went a week without communication. I emailed him to see if he was okay. He then informed me that his Doctor/Therapist had told him to stop this immediately. He was Schizophrenic and his delusions were getting worse. He never divulged that fact to me at any time in the teachings.

I used to be a Moderator here and when I was, I often read a person's posting history before I attempted to help them. It would give me a good sense of whom I was conversing with and how I could help them. Soooooooooo many of them suffered from some kind of mental debilitating problem, be it AD/HD, depression, anxiety, etc. Unfortunately with many of them, their problem caused them to fail with this practice and soon they aborted it all together. I am not saying it's "impossible" to find success with this practice. I am just saying it is very difficult to. But on the other end of the spectrum a person who is completely mentally stable may fail because of their mental stability. They need to know the "whys" and nut and bolts of this process. It makes more sense to them if they can call this "Quantum Jumping" or leaping. I say you need to be balanced. You need to be somewhat mentally stable, but still be open to "other" forms of conscious awareness.

The Astral Pulse Forum has a disclaimer here about mental instability. But, I don't think many people read it or should I say "recognize" it, in their own situation. A good friend of mine and Moderator from the past here, created this thread/Sticky here.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/aup_addendum_must_read-t44677.0.html

69  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Ayahuasca on: February 21, 2018, 11:22:08
I think you guys might be underestimating the potency of a DMT experience. I have never done Ayahuasca but I have read a lot about it in various trip reports and anecdotes from people I know, in addition to reading DMT the spirit molecule.
I never said anything about underestimating the potency. Our own Pineal Glands excrete DMT. I am not arguing the point of how powerful it is. You can use it for that one time "sneak peek". But you will have limited or no control over your environment or many times even yourself.

DMT truly is a magic pill by comparison and a gateway to higher astral dimensions that most of us have never accessed before.
Once again, my statement from above.
 "I have attempted for years here to find that "magic pill". It doesn't exist though. You can do things to help you get a "sneak peek". But beyond that, you need to do some serious soul searching and inner work to continuously be successful. I say often "change your mindset, changes your reality". Well, many are not ready right now in their lives to change that mindset."

It would be a tool like so many other tools out there. But it would not cause consistency. That's something that every person that attempts to AP has to find an answer for themselves. Many times that answer comes from within.

I have experimented with Bin Beats/Isochronic Tones, Light/sound machines, Throat breathing, all different tools. They are basically all "training wheels". In the end, it's you that has to do the work. I didn't experiment with them on my own behalf. I was trying, still am, to come up with something, some kind of process that brings consistent results for others that are serious about learning this practice. I have been finding favorable results by the combining of techniques.
70  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Ayahuasca on: February 20, 2018, 09:47:06
Bravo Phil. I think you stated that quite well. smiley

I second that statement Nameless. Philidan said what I have been saying here for years. You can't "cheat" with this. You have to want it on every level. Even levels that you consciously may think don't exist.
 I have attempted for years here to find that "magic pill". It doesn't exist though. You can do things to help you get a "sneak peek". But beyond that, you need to do some serious soul searching and inner work to continuously be successful. I say often "change your mindset, changes your reality". Well, many are not ready right now in their lives to change that mindset.

I believe that some come to Forums like this to "remember" how to do this again and that most of the info we are reading is basically "rehashing" what we once knew. Others come here and attempt it because they heard it was "cool' or that they think it may immediately make all their problems in life disappear. That's about as far away from the truth that you can find.
 Non ordinary states of consciousness will alter your current physical reality as well. Many aren't ready for that in their lives right now, no matter what they consciously think now.

I have met people before that consistently awaken in SP and have all their lives. To this day they are still terrified by the experience, no matter how I tried to explain what it was and tried to help them through it.  
71  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello there Pulse! on: February 16, 2018, 12:32:42
Well there you have it. Simple enough. I think I might be more analytical than I am observant. Though they do have their similarities. I think the keyword here, for me at least, is "passive" That I feel takes it a step further.  I see Karxx shares your sentiments. Ha! That's great. I'm always down for some more reassurance.
It sounds like it should be "simple enough", but applying it, is quite another thing. Many people get hung up on these supposedly simple things.
72  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello there Pulse! on: February 14, 2018, 13:20:13
Right on Lumaza! Would you mind giving me a brief rundown on what being a good observer means to you and how you've applied it over time? I'd like to be sure we're on the same page here.
Learn to "passively observe" everything with a "air of curiosity". Allow your curiosity to draw you in deeper.
73  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello there Pulse! on: February 13, 2018, 15:16:29
 Welcome Lucian. This Forum has a great vault of knowledge. I'm sure you will find what you are looking for here. Do the work and you will see the results!

One of the important traits that you need to learn to go further is to become a good "Observer". That's a must, at least in the beginning stages that is.
74  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Does anyone had constant success with phasing? on: February 13, 2018, 15:12:50
 Phasing is a "conscious" shift from A to B. that is undergone by completely turning your focus away from A. How you do that is up to you. Once you do it, your entire focus will be on B, unless you have the ability to maintain a dual awareness and not have A bother you at all.

My Doorway program has been adapted to these steps.
 My steps being #1-Relax
 #2-Etheric body awareness/Disassociation from the Physical Body
 #3-Daydream, lose yourself in thought. Example:  your "Happy Place"
 #4-Very brief physical body "sneak peak"
 #5-6 point directional focus. Motion
 #6-Basic Training, Candle flame visual

#4 may seem unorthodox, but I have a reason for each step. I tried to eliminate the early"visual" aspect of the practice. Instead, by becoming proficient in this process, you will find that visuals are no problems anymore. My process doesn't use intended imagery until you are deep enough that visualizing becomes automatic. Which would be step 6. You will find though that each step will lead to "mental associations".

I have tested this and tweaked it according to results I personally found and those that I had using it in the past for the last couple of years now.  
75  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Non-Physical Personality/Awareness/Character on: February 12, 2018, 17:28:56
 My NP personality seems like some kind of "shxx disturber". It gets me in all kinds of predicaments. then it's like "tag" your it and I need to handle whatever mess it go me into. The other day I had a real strange experience. I became consciously aware with full lucidity just as I was drinking poison. It was so realistic that I awoke in the morning with that "putrid" taste in my mouth.

Other times, I am experiencing the scenario in third person, like watching a movie. Soon it changes to first person and I am fully engaged in it. I have had times where it kept fluctuating in the same scenario. That one was quite interesting and memorable.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38