The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 25, 2018, 11:10:42

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43
51  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Cloud Talk? on: August 11, 2018, 12:56:47
.... if we build it... they will come!  Cheesy
Sounds like a invite for some conversation on your own personal "Field of Dreams", Plume!  smiley cool
52  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Activating the Capacity for Using Crystals as Communication Devices on: August 11, 2018, 12:55:08
 Casey, I started to follow you when I saw that in a way, your Journey was mirroring mine. I had my "Awakening" back in 2011 after a really bizarre 3 day event and have never looked back since. It changed me in many ways.

I have been searching for people anywhere I can that understand what I and many others have been through. There have been a few people here on the Astral Pulse and other people like Whitley Strieber, that describe it to a "T".
53  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Activating the Capacity for Using Crystals as Communication Devices on: August 11, 2018, 07:04:23
 I work with Crystals and their unique "energies" as well, but in a different way from you Casey.

Mine is using them to create what I call "Crystal Amplifiers". Mine are used more as focus targets. Once a person owns one of my pieces, I have a "link" to aiding them if needed. ...but, it is the Crystals I use that basically choose the design I create. I see those designs in a daily Phase/soak that I do. I then exit the tub and write down what I saw and attempt to create it at nighttime.
 http://s1306.photobucket.com/user/Lionheart78/story
 https://beta.photobucket.com/u/Lionheart78

Casey, I have followed you through the years on via your posts on Forums, (still do today) and your tube channels. Even years ago when you were videoing while living/staying in your car. That was a few years back.
  I don't do Facebook and I am not a youtube member either. So, I haven't had the means to comment on them. But I see that we both share that special kind of "Otherworld contact".

54  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Cloud Talk? on: August 11, 2018, 06:52:15
It's good to see the EIC now finding a new home here.
Now if only we could get Fred Aardema (Major Tom) to come back again. I would gladly welcome that!  smiley cool
55  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Doves/pigeons weird formation on: August 10, 2018, 02:20:38
smiley Allo Sammie,
I have to post here and say , well just say hi  grin  and say how interesting this thread is  rolleyes I have a thing about wings and feathers, could be why I notice your bird experience. I am also curious about the position of wings and their meaning. I am a sculptor and feather is what I specialize now. If you ever find any information on the reason for the position of wings have, let me know. I tried but no success yet.
I just registered here this week and need to write some intro soon but my dilemma is how to post photos, I will be really sad if I canít do this.
Also the formation of the birds in a circle would be very meaningful and where you felt your position is.
Talk later more on birds subjects if you like.
I love having conversations with like mind people , I use to be on the EIC and it vanishes for reason that are understandable ,  I am just getting over it but boy oh boy , I canít believe how attached I was. Lucky me I have some friends here rescuing me from being suddenly propelled in the void and finding an other place to interact with explorers.
See you ...  wink
Hello Plume and Welcome! I trust Karin isn't far behind?  smiley

Plume creates awesome Dinosaurs. I mean incredible Artwork. She even has some pieces in Museums. Plume you need to share a link to some pictures, so others can admire them here as well.  cool smiley
56  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: 'self' experimenting on: August 09, 2018, 12:49:43
 You, in your own way, just described what it is like to truly "relax, release and let go. I find that not many people understand what it is really like to do that and yes, you must learn to "trust" completely.  smiley
57  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: 'Advanced' Civilizations on: August 08, 2018, 02:18:13
Research... right up until the Insurance Industry gets their hands on it.
Then you'll be refused insurance simply because you have a genetic abnormality or a greater chance of <such and such> disease...
Mark my words, it'll happen.
It already does occur. MJ had 2 different forms of Cancer, totally independent of each other. They wanted to do genetic tests as well. We found out that the outcome of those tests would actually be accessible by the Insurance Companies and MJ's sons and their kids all the way down the line would be effected by it. We said, "no thanks"!

They always have good selling points and try to tell you that they care about you, just like Car commercials try to tug at the heart strings, but in the end, they are a business. The medical community considers people "statistics". They gave MJ 8 months to live, two years ago, even if she had Chemo, which she refused. The Cancer went away by itself, without medical intervention. She did stop smoking, stopped eating sugar and ate healthier though. She also began reading books on Spirituality. But the biggest thing was, she didn't "buy in" to their diagnosis at all. She never gave up or gave in to it.
58  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: August 07, 2018, 06:31:40
I'd love to reach "The Park" one day. It is 'also' in Focus27, right?
Keep "targeting" it and some day it will happen. I find all this daily work to be a excellent form of "brain entrainment". But, I have had many "happy accidents" along the way. Reach for the stars, even if you hit the clouds, it's still progress. One day though, you will reach that
"Star".

I think it is in or is what would be known as Focus 27. I used to target my happy place, which to me was always a tropical Island paradise beach scenario. Earlier in my explorations, I used my "happy place" or should I say, I "found" that my happy place was some kind of training grounds.

One time while exploring this Island setting, I found that on the other side of the Island was what would be considered the Focus 27 locale. The White Cathedral like building was there as well. That is the place I have found myself returning to after a success Retrieval. Initially, I began targeting that tropical Island paradise after seeing the Astral Island thread years ago here. It is still one of my favorite places to "be".
59  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway "Let's all meet at the Park" on: August 06, 2018, 13:18:34
 About a month ago I began targeting a certain area in the NP. I begin lying in the water of my bathtub, closing my eyes, then doing some progressive relaxation for a few minutes. That is then followed by either my "disassociation" technique or just losing myself in thought, normally by working on some new Crystal Amplifier designs.

By now I am well primed and ready to explore. I have absolutely no sense of physical sensations and my consciousness is focused 100 % on the task at hand.

I then begin to focus on "the Park". Robert Monroe spoke of this area and I find it to be a great "walkthrough" technique. I don't rush it though. I begin by focusing on just a plain bridge. All I can see at this point is a very grainy wooden plank of the bridge. I keep my focus there until it becomes more vivid. Once I can take in more of the bridge, I begin to cross it.

The trick to this visualization thing is you need to know when to hold a image and when not to. You also need to learn to observe, but not "direct" the outcome. This means that if I see a flash of a motorcycle or something like that, I am not going to "force" that image to return. I will just await what's next. If the image of the motorcycle returns, I will "allow" the scene to further develop, but once again, I won't steer or direct it. What this does is removes the "expectation" from the equation.

I soon get to the other side and first I focus on just a small patch of grass in this new area. Slowly I begin looking up and taking in more of the scene. The park seems to change from time to time, But one thing that is usually present is a "park bench". I don't want to "frontload" anyone here, so I won't share what the park looks like to me. Like I said, it often changes, but the benches remain.

I usually wait and just take in more of the sights and sounds of this new area. Somewhere along the line, I find myself joined by another curious "soul". This new person/entity can take on any form. It's not always Human. But we chat with each other just the same. Many times by telepathy. Sometimes I feel I am hearing with ears as well.

I know many people have targeted this "Park" setting, in Robert's teachings. I know that people will and can perceive it totally different as well. But the "thought", the focus, the idea of the Park has given it strength and because of that, I have a feeling that many people can access this area.

So, come and join me in "the Park" sometime! See who else is there. From what I have seen, it is a very large park!  smiley It seems to have everything and anything that a developing consciousness needs to see and experience.
60  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Time to Awaken Again on: August 05, 2018, 04:47:51
This is a message I share often when appropriate. I'm probably not as worried about it though as some people seem to be. I correlate much of what is happening on the big scale of the world with what happens on much smaller individual level.

The baby thinks only of himself. The young adult sees more and wants more. The middle aged person begins reflecting on all that stuff he/she has surrounded themselves with. The aged come to a point where they know most of it is junk and move onto to more divine thoughts and actions.  Just like the larger world is doing.

So if this holds true most of the time then it points to our 'world' as a whole reaching a point of saturation with 'stuff' and growing wiser as we begin dropping these things in lie of boredom with things instead of action and being.

In other words the next step is - Wisdom.
I keep reading things on Forums and listening to Radio talk show speakers, that constantly say that good things are occurring and change is now here. But I just don't see it. I have always been a observer and what I currently am observing doesn't show positive progress. But just like anything else new, we will abuse it until we finally find some kind of balance with it. My hope is that all this constant texting, Facebook, Snapchat, etc., will lead to some form of Telepathy. That's the only really positive outcome I can see from this.

His quote wasn't targeted on just the techno part of things. It had many other good points, other really important things we seem to be neglecting.
61  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: August 05, 2018, 04:39:57
I was using this type of technique before. When I found myself focusing on the painful areas of my body, the pain increased, so I decided to focus my attention and for fun try to make my lips bigger LOL. So I focused on my lips and I was trying to hold my focus on them throughout the day. I would feel tingling sensation there and at times I felt like they had botox in them, like getting bigger an harder. I It was funny though, so it worked for me. And I think they had gotten physically bigger, no joke haha. The idea also is that sometimes we try to heal certain areas and we focus on it, but at the same time we are acknowledging that there is something wrong and we reinforce that. Instead, we have to feel our body overall strong and think that we are extremely strong and healthy and move on with daily activities, keeping busy and entertained.
Hmm, I never thought of focusing on my "lips". But just like the other appendages, it an still be a target of focus. It's interesting that you got the actual sensation of growth and hardness. Do you think that was being felt "Etherically"?
62  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: August 05, 2018, 04:35:48
I need to practice this deferring pain thing myself. I know I can do it I just need to remember to do it. Cool with the mirror, me thinks you might be in for a mind-blowing experience soon.

Hugs
My "disassociation" from the physical vessel technique is a great way to start. It aids to that kind of control and continued "brain entrainment".
63  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Time to Awaken Again on: August 04, 2018, 14:21:10
 The last couple of weeks I have been in different places with groups of people and see that this message needs to be shared. So PLEASE share it with others. It seems like people are falling asleep again, I mean where awareness is concerned. Their devices are taking them over and unfortunately they can't see it happening.

We have bigger houses but smaller families;
 more conveniences, but less time.

We have more degrees but less sense;
 more knowledge but less judgment;
 more experts, but more problems;
 more medicines but less healthiness.

Weíve been all the way to the moon and back,
 but have trouble in crossing the street to meet our new neighbor.

We built more computers to hold more copies than ever,
 but have less real communication;
 We have become long on quantity,
 but short on quality.

These are times of fast foods but slow digestion;
 Tall men but short characters;
 Steep profits but shallow relationships.

Itís a time when there is much in the window but nothing in the room
-14th Dalai Lama
64  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Cloud Talk? on: August 04, 2018, 13:55:40
 Nameless, I think they would love Karin and Plume here. They would be welcomed. Karin's thread at the EIC Forum got quite a few views and replies.  smiley Plume constantly shared there too.

Just recently Plume asked me if we at the Astral Pulse would be excepting of her personal Tarot thread. I for one would enjoy reading it here.  cool
65  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: EIC Closing on: August 04, 2018, 13:51:51
 That is a shame. But THANKS Fred for having it there as long as you did. I still say Fred's book is the best one I have read yet on Astral Projection and I have read a lot of material now.

That Forum was always like the Astral Pulse 2.0, to me. We went into some deeper subjects and conversations there. Conversations that I always wished we could have here. But for some reason, they instantly peeter out and disappear into the Astral Pulse Abyss.
66  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Headspace on: August 04, 2018, 13:47:09
Woah.  shocked I referenced him because its easy to look up AAAANNNNDDDDD the instructions he gives are clear. You want me to rephrase it....Hey Sammie, look up DEILD technique for some tips.
I find it's good to see all areas of the "spectrum". I listen to YouTube videos and read things by all kinds of people on this subject. Some I agree with, some not. But even the worst of them still has some kind of "aha" moments to share. It may just be one simple line or path of thought, but for some reason, it still sticks.

My first and only paid program that I bought was by Steve G. Jones. Many people say he is a fake and fraud too. But his Binaural Beat MP3 is the best I have ever uses and he taught me the importance of "brain entrainment" and self hypnosis, as Baro-san puts it. Both things I find very important in having "continued" success with this practice. I don't know him personally and don't care to. I bought his program and it helped me with what I needed at that time. End of story.
67  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: August 04, 2018, 13:39:15
 I am currently working on a program for a man I consider my Son. He recently had a life altering event occur. He broke his neck and now is paralyzed in areas. He will come back from it though. My current goal was to teach him how to "defer" his pain to other areas of his body.

I was in a Phase/soak session this afternoon and began trying. I wanted him to learn how to move his focus around his body. Once he became good at that, we would move it to areas "out of his body". He has never meditated before and was not open to any of this conversation in the past. Right now, he is open to everything.

So, I closed my eyes and laid back in the water and relaxed. About 5 minutes in, I began moving energy, I'm sure it was "Etheric" to different areas of my body. A idea then came to me to begin targeting areas of the bathroom. So, I attempted to see my sink, then my bathroom cabinets. I began targeting all different areas and one was our bathroom mirror. It is approximately 4 feet wide, by 2 1/2 feet tall. But, it takes up a lot of the bathroom viewing room. We also have about a 2 1/2 foot tall bathroom window in there. We don't have curtains on it, just like we don't have any curtains on any window in the home. We live in the country and enjoy the openness of it. We find it actually heightens the awareness to be able to see/view the outside and inside at the same time.

Back to my focus. I began targeting just the corners of the room. I wanted to see all angles. While sweeping along, every time I saw the mirror, I could see a developing scene in it. I ignored that though for now and kept targeting corners and cabinets and things. Then I went targeted the window and saw that I could project outside it. Once again I ignored that and kept pinballing my focus around the bathroom. Sometimes the places I was seeing felt like they were being seen from my current vantage point.

I then stopped and went back to just the mirror. There was swirls of colors, spiral vortexes, all kind of unique things. I allowed that focus to take me deeper and so it did.

I found that this "targeting" I was doing to be a very fast and easy to achieve method of NP focus.

When I was finished, I opened my eyes and saw my shower curtains were closed and my bathroom mirror was steamed over, unlike what my NP visions had portrayed. Everything began as imaginary targeting, but it didn't take long to morph anew.

Once my Son gets good at the deferring pain, I will teach him how to exit his body to find mental solace as well.

I hope this works for you. Try it. No, just don't try it, "do/achieve it".
68  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: 18-25 AP goers on: July 23, 2018, 08:11:22
Welcome!  smiley
I started my journey into this stuff when I was around 12 y/o, at first I just wanted to learn psychokinesis and telepathy to surprise people but with time I started to learn and focus more on astral projection, it took me about 7 months to achieve my first AP! I've always been sort of an skeptic, leaving behind all sorts of beliefs over time, but OBEs always remained, they are just too real.
Yes, they are and only "you" can prove that to yourself. Reading, watching videos and "wishing" is always good. But nothing beats hands on experience.
I can't say I'm a much of a successfull APer since I've only managed to get out 5 times (guess that happens for not being named Robert), but it is a topic I could read endlessly books about (and I do).
I find that 5 times is actually a lot. Many people report just a few, before they found themselves "blocked". EV and I talked about this and the fact that it's like you only get so many "buys", before you are challenged to go further. Here people will either sink or swim.

Oh, and I've also been working for years on a game about OBEs
One of the Moderators here named "ThaomasOfGrey" is creating a game based on the OBE realities as well.
69  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Working with Lines on: July 23, 2018, 07:57:13
 I just completed my daily Phase/soak session. I began as usual, easing into the water and lying back. I then did about a 2 minute progressive relaxation rundown.

Instead of moving into the next step, which is the focus on direction/motion, using a 6 pt directional focus, I focused on just a simple white line. To see it, I had to look through the darkness. As in It being on the other side, if you get my meaning.

I began with just the visual of the line lying horizontally, left to right, about 2 feet in front of me. Once I could get a good visual on it, I mentally turned to a vertical position, going straight up and down. I began moving the line all over the place. I started at the lower left hand corner, then worked up to the top left, over to right bottom and top right. Basically covering all the directions. The thing is, I didn't have to always view the line there, I could sense it as well. I knew it was there. So now to the mental trigger. I then put the line front to back over top of my head, about a foot above it. ...then I was off. That mental trigger put me right out of body, almost instantly, like a cannon.

Robert Monroe used lines in his techniques as well. He kept it really simple though. You saw it in front of you vertically, then tipped it up over your head. He found the "mental trigger" there as well. There is something to the putting your focus on your 3rd eye area or above your head that just immediately creates a impulse. This impulse may begin faded and hard to see. It might just come from a totally tactile way as well. It's almost like a switch has been turned on.

I guess in a way, you could see it a the transition from Focus 10 to Focus 12 that Robert and Frank spoke often about. Regardless, it works.

Here is that transition being described by Frank, when a member asks him if there is any difference between a Focus 10 ad Focus 12.

"ę Reply #1 on: November 02, 2002, 07:49:57 Ľ
Reply with quoteQuote  

quote:
Originally posted by napoleon:
Is there any difference between Focus 10 and Focus 12 ?

Yes, a distinct difference.

Focus 10 is where you have retreated from the physical about 85 to 90%. You still have an awareness that somewhere "back there" is a physical body. You are aware that you have one, but aren't really interested in it, and receiving next to no input from its physical senses. Your mind is awake and alert, but your focal point of consciousness is contained in what feels like a black 2-dimensional compartment somewhere about the centre of your head.

The primary difference between Focus 10 and Focus 12 is the 2D blackness becomes 3 dimensional. In other words, you get a sensation of an opening up of space, all around you. It's like if you suddenly found yourself in an unfamiliar room, where you were standing in the middle, and there was no light whatsoever. You wouldn't have any spatial awareness at all. All you'd see would be a 2-dimensional blackness before your eyes.

Now, say, someone very slowly began to turn on a light. There would come a point where you'd begin to see abstract shadows. Then, as the light got steadily brighter, the shadows would become more distinct and you'd begin to recognise basic shapes. This is what Focus 12 is like.

People perceive the state slightly differently, but the primary difference is the fact that the 2 dimensional blackness becomes 3 dimensional. Which gives you a distinct feeling of spatial awareness. You can't really see much at this stage, just indistinct shadows, or maybe whirls of foggy sort-of darkness. But, as I say, you cannot miss the *distinct* feeling of spatial awareness that comes about.

From Focus 12, it's like the light progressively gets brighter. Taking the room analogy a step further, as the light got slowly brighter, there would come a point where you'd recognise some object, previously perceived as an indistict shadow, as a chair (say). But you wouldn't know the colour of the fabric or the pattern (if any). As the light got brighter still, you'd start making out that there might be a pattern on the fabric, but you still wouldn't be able to see the colour. As the brightness increased, there would come a point where everything would come into view. This is Focus 21

Yours,
Frank"

Lastly, I wanted to add this reply given by a member here named Jeff Mash, years ago. The thread was based on a "Triangle Technique". I found very inspirational and true.

"A lot of beginners get discouraged because they try to project, and then when "nothing" happens, they feel like they're just wasting their time.  

However, GreatOutdoors, you are realizing a very important point.  Every time you practice projecting, and every exercise you do is only bringing you CLOSER to success.  It may not SEEM like it, but you must believe it.

For example, you may lay down and after practicing a few OBE relaxation exercises, you begin to see some cool hypnogogic imagery.  However, if that is all you see, then smile and know that you're getting better and better in developing your technique.  I think too many people would discount the hypnogogic stuff and feel a sense of failure for not feeling vibrations, or separating from their body.

So yes, the dog barking you heard was a good thing.  You may not have had a full blown OBE, but you are making contact with that part of your subconscious which is navigating you to the threshold of having a fully conscious OBE!  Keep it up."

In other words, "don't give up". Every attempt you make gets you that much closer.

70  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Discussion about how others perceive you/things on: July 21, 2018, 12:12:55
For example, I never would have requested consciously to experience a big challenge so I can learn. No one wants to bring upon hardship and suffering.
Yet, it's in/through the hardship and suffering that the real lessons in life are found, at least the meaningful ones, that is.

Consciously then and consciously now is a much different thing.
71  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Discussion about how others perceive you/things on: July 21, 2018, 08:45:32
 I have been shown that "all the World's a stage and we are all the performers". There are many ways to create a "script", per se, that will end up with the exact same outcome or "finale". Think about that and this will all make sense to you!  smiley

In most scripts we find a "good guy/hero" figure and a bad guy/"villain". Someone has to play the villain. Now a game of cause and effect, action reaction is set in play. The villain can come up with many different schemes to fulfill his dastardly goals. The Hero/es can come up with ways to counter those as well, showing the real meaning of cause and effect. Everyone around the Hero and villain is equally effected as well. Case in point, 9/11. Many people lost their lives. There was many Heroes that came out of it, but there was villains as well. This "Act" created a lot of change, good and bad. But nonetheless, cause and effect was witnessed on a massive scale. The bigger the event, cause/action, the greater effect/reaction.

If any of this is true, that would mean that, yes indeed, a plot was created for us or by us before we even stepped onto this "stage" here.
72  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Inspirational Quote of the Week "Knowing is Not Enough..... on: July 15, 2018, 07:42:20
 Yes, those are good words to live by.  smiley

I will say though that people on this Forum may understand that. But if you or anyone else thinks the populace does, unfortunately you are sadly mistaken.

People have allowed themselves to be completely consumed by their techno devices.  That's what rules their World now. If you don't believe that, go out in public and look around.  Everything in "moderation" they say. There is no such thing anymore.
73  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: New experience! Big breakthrough. on: July 12, 2018, 12:26:25
 Like EV, I travel often on the road as well. Because of that, I am a very light sleeper when away from the home. You normally get a different sense or level of awareness and alertness when away from the "nest".

Lately I have been having some problems with my shoulder. The pain has made it so I have to sleep in positions I am not used to. Because of this, I have had SP and very vivid, long lasting LDs every night for the last week now. I awaken many times in pain because I rolled back over onto my shoulder, which is the normal way I sleep. I am normally a "right side" sleeper. I don't like this new position. I'm not used to sleeping on my back or left side. Once in awhile I do flip onto my stomach, but I normally can't take that for long either. I guess you could look at it as a "blessing in disguise". It just sucks that many of these so called "blessings" hurt so much!  rolleyes
74  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: New experience! Big breakthrough. on: July 10, 2018, 12:37:32
 Congratulations Whitelight01!  smiley

To lengthen those visits and experiences you need to fully understand how to stay passive and just observe at first - "1.accepting or allowing what happens or what others do, without active response or resistance."

Good thinking using your "air conditioner" for a focus mechanism!  cool I find there is nothing more relaxing than the sounds of waves crashing/breaking on a sea shore. Many Binaural Beats MP3s use that as "background" music.

It sounds like you found something that works, now it's time to stay the course!  smiley
75  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Did I see the dead or just a projection... OR did I go to the 4th dimension? on: July 09, 2018, 09:30:36
To me, that sounds like "closure". Take it as a visitation or communication. It doesn't matter as long as the "message" was received.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43