The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 25, 2018, 19:30:51

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36
51  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Back At It & Hurdles To Work Through on: November 15, 2017, 19:55:10
The last 4 - 5 days have been AWESOME. I believe that I have broke through/overcome a couple barriers that were hindering the process.
The last two nights I have found that it is near impossible for me to interrupt the process/sensations. Of course, if I were to willingly end the experience I can do that, but, take last night for example:

There was so much stuff going on. My wife was in the kitchen, my African Grey parrot was making noise and my German Shepherd was running around the house, as well, the light in my room was turned on. It seems like I am getting to a point where I almost know when my body is ready, so I try and take advantage of that whenever I can. Like last night! Also I was not wearing ear plugs so I could hear everything.

I was amazed at how I was able to keep my focus, off of all the distractions and the process just evolved. The odd time I would switch my attention to my wife or dog etc... It seemed like the process would move in reverse a bit and I would have to play catch up, so to speak. But i could keep it going and it wodul not stop.

Has anyone ells found this?
You have a great ability to "lock" onto your new surroundings.  cool

I learned a few years ago how to think of my body like a giant piece of "Swiss cheese". That way, the sounds around me just flowed through me, while I could keep my focus where it needed to be. I didn't fight the sounds. I just allowed them to flow and kept my focus on whatever my intent for the session was.

The only interruptions I get now are direct interruptions, like someone knocking on the door needing to use the bathroom or someone calling my name to help them with something. Other than that, I can pin point my focus on whatever I need to at the time.

I am still aware, at some level, of the happenings around my physical body. But as my focus deepens, that physical focus disappears quite quickly and I find myself "elsewhere".
 Once in awhile I will experience a fully conscious "dual" awareness throughout the entire process. That's a hard one to juggle for a lengthy period of time though.
52  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Itchy Foot Leads to Multiple LDS on: November 15, 2017, 04:54:03
 Just as the title says. I went to bed at about 3:30 am, after I had made a new "Crystal Amplifier".

Somewhere along the night/morning, I awoke with a itchy left foot. The itch was on top of the foot and I tried to ignore it, before finally bending down and scratching it.

I then click out, back to sleep. I become aware I am in a home with a number of people. It seems to be a celebration of sorts. I see a small child, must be about 6 months old to maybe a year old, on a kitchen/dining room table in front of me. I don't know who these people are, but I hear what sounds like "broken" English, akin to the Spanish/Mexican accent coming from these people.

The table in front of me all of sudden tilts and the baby, little boy falls off the table. I hear a loud shriek. It seems the baby has fallen into some kind of large floor duct. Now remember, I just became aware in this scenario, so my "rational  thinking", like why is there a open floor duct that large on the floor in this room, hadn't kicked in yet. My attempt to help did though.
 I had enough awareness to realize I was in a "LD". Everyone around me was frantic, going nuts. I tried my hardest to get them out of the room, so I could save this baby. For some reason I knew that I wasn't allowed to make a "scene" here. My first impulse was to go to the hole and create some kind of suction/vacuum effect, using thought= action, to help this boy. Once I cleared the room, that's exactly what I did.
 I reached down to the hole and created a vacuum using just my left hand. The child rose up to my hand and I had him.
 The others came back in and saw the results, but not how I achieved them. The situation once again returned to normal, then the child fell back in again, click out.

My foot was once again itching like mad. I tried to ignore, then I bent down again and scratched it feverishly. Then returned back to sleep again. Same scenario once again. Oh no I thought, this is some kind of loop or "Re-script". So now, what do I do. At first I tried to figure whether this was a Retrieval of sorts. The problem I was having was deciding who needed the "retrieving". The young boy had plummeted in to this hole twice now. It was a "furnace"/heater duct, so the situation was dire. The first thing I did was to make sure the furnace wasn't on. Click out.

The thing that confused me about whether it was a Retrieval of not was when I pulled the child out he second time, he was dead. But, I was still surrounded by all the people in the room. If it was a Retrieval, I figured once the boy had died, the scenario would have ended then and there. But it didn't. I once again found myself amongst the others in the room and now they were completely out of control, with the news of the child's death and all. I found them to be a very strange bunch as well.

Back to the itchy foot again. This was irritating. I would scratch it. Go back to sleep, same scenario, then back to the itchy "physical" foot again.

When I finally awoke, at 3:00 pm, I didn't want to look at my foot. I figured it would be all scratched up and blood would be present on the sheets. I pulled back to the covers, expecting to see some kind of accompanying "Spider" bite or something and my foot didn't look like I had touched it at all. No scratches, no redness, no bite. No indication that I even scratched it at all. When I had awoken multiple times and scratched it, my scratching got more vicious each time. I figured there would have to be blood and evidence. But there was none.

I apologized to MJ for waking up so late. I told her the Astral had a hold on me. It felt like it did, because I couldn't break this loop and it got pretty intense at times. I finally clicked out for good and awoke, thankfully.

I never did "consciously" complete my task or challenge though. There were multiple challenges in the scenario itself. But if one was a actual "Retrieval", then I didn't consciously see that to an end.

Once again, as usual, more question than answers!  huh rolleyes

53  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Hemi-Sync Holiday Sale on: November 13, 2017, 20:04:45
There is no Magic Bullet that I have found that will give you a NPR experience.  I believe you will only get out what you put in.  

Five Stars awarded to that post!  smiley
54  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: First Conscious Astral Projection Experience /welcoming song for the deceased on: November 13, 2017, 20:01:34

Thanks for the tip Lumaza. Tell me what is your projection success rate?
I am about 75% from SP paralysis, OBE in the real sense of the term. Sometimes I get the symptoms of a approaching OBE, but then nothing. I think this is when I am returning from one, instead of actually beginning one though.

My Phase session are almost always successful. The only thing that hinders them is extreme pain or some environmental occurrence, such as someone or something in the physical disturbing my concentration.

Had a very unusual OBE. My attempt wasn’t successful the other day btw. Anyway last night I halfheartedly tried to project, got really relaxed and felt a few waves of vibrations. Decided to call it a night as my girlfriend sleeps like she’s possessed lol kicking and hitting me at the worst times(usually when I’m close). So I lay on my left side and proceed to fall asleep. As sleep began to slowly overtake me I said to myself «  generally when we’re tired we fall asleep before the paralysis stage, which goes unnoticed. Why can’t we program our minds to wake up when that chemical is released so that we can AP » it was a form of inner dialogue. So I fall asleep. Next thing you know, I become conscious. I feel this strangely pleasant sexual arousal. Kinda intimate but it’s part of the experience. So I go with the flow, letting myself go not knowing what to expect. My understanding is that I woke up at some random part of the vibrational stage.
Some people call that "sexual arousal" a form of Kundalini awakening.
   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kundalini

I have experienced so many weird things during SP episodes. For the longest time and still once in awhile now, I was feeling the sensation of having my ankles grabbed, then yanked, dragged down my hallway and out my patio window. Other times, it was more of a sexual sensations and still others it felt like some kind of "anal probing", lol. That one is really weird. I can understand how this can get confused with a Alien probing encounter.

One time, I was dragged out by my ankles and pulled upside down to my bedroom ceiling, then spun like a top through my roof. I kept with that one until it became to much, then I "clicked out". Some famous authors of AP say that we click out when the encounter becomes to much for us to bear. Some kind of "system overload".

Sylvan from Phase Evolution talks about « having a plan » for when you get out. My plan was to say an affirmation such as « take me outside ». . It’s crazy how you remember everything when you’re out. So I️ say « take me outside »  but nothing happened so I️ took matters into my own hands. I️ jumped over the bed through the wall and then found myself violently slammed back into my body.  I️ get out again and this time I️ remember what William Bulhman said «  don’t say it like a wimp, gotta have intent behind it ». So I️ say as loud as I️ can « TAKE ME OUTSIDE NOW «  . I️ find myself downstairs in front of my balcony which is on the 2nd floor. I️ look around outside and see this cat. (Many cats in my apartment complex) the cat comes towards me and attacks me. I️ then say to the cat « go away cat. A struggle ensues, I’m wiggling my Astral leg trying to get it off. Then I’m like « f.ck this » I️ fly into my room in an effort to ditch the cat. Upon entering I️ notice something peculiar; my bed has no box spring, mattress was on the ground.  Stood there for a second thinking about that. I️ then get in bed and suddenly recall a video where someone said that it’s possible «  to pull someone’s Astral body out ». So I️ grab my girlfriend by the neck and attempt to yank out her astral body. It comes out and dissolves into thin air.  Not really understanding what had just happened I️ say to her « babe are you there, are you in the astral » ( I’m still in my Astral body) and she says (from her physical body) « stop leave me alone » . I️ immediately returned to my body and sat up.

I have read may books, PDFs and listened to many of the authors and speakers of Astral Projection. William Bulman is very good. He knows what he is talking about. He is talking from years of "his" own experiences.
 I listened to all of Sylvan's videos on the YouTube Phase Evolution channel and find that he (Sylvan) is still in the "learning" process himself. In my opinion, some of what he says is bad advise. He also parrots many of the other authors of AP and this causes "contradictions" in his teachings. Not every AP author takes the same approach to Astral Projection. He was/is a member of this Forum too. I explained that maybe he should learn more himself, before he teaches. He didn't agree. He hasn't been back since. I like that he is trying though. Lately his videos have been getting better, more informative.

Mixed feelings about this type of exit. I actually enjoy the vibrations/whirlwind/portal etc.. Has this ever happened to you?
So do I. They are much more unique. Awaking instantly "ultra aware", hearing the "whirr" of the gentle Astral winds and feeling the pulsating energy sensations, the buzz, passively observing it as it all works to a "climax" and becomes constant, then just finding yourself there is a such a incredible experience.
 Sometimes, the first visual I get is akin to what you would call "tunnel vision". I wrote a thread years ago under my old name "Lionheart", that explained more about this. I had one of those experiences a few weeks ago.
 http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/tunnel_vision-t44765.0.html

I have never attempted to "pull" another out of their body though, nor will I. I don't agree with that one. They can learn AP themselves. If they don't, it's not meant to be. That's my take on that. 
55  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Back At It & Hurdles To Work Through on: November 13, 2017, 19:21:15
If there any affirmation you use or used, to work through this?  I feel that if I can just get over this fear and stay calm, I will truly excel at this!
Just like the Beatle's song. "LET IT BE"!  smiley Then just passively observe it all. I actually like observing the Sleep Paralysis phenomenon. I can tell just when the "exit" is about to occur. First I get the "ultra awareness". Then I here the "Astral winds" gently blowing, next is the "inner buzz". The winds and body buzz comes in "waves" or "pulse" at first. Once the winds and buzz become a constant, it is normally a few minutes later that the actual "exit" will occur. It's just like clockwork now.

You control your fear by realizing and "believing"/knowing that nothing bad is happening. Your breathing cycle/rhythm slows naturally when you go to sleep. You are normally not aware of this and other things that your body naturally does in the sleep process. The process of "mind awake-body asleep" makes you aware of this though. You have "chosen" to be aware during this process. So, now you need to learn how to sit back and allow it to happen naturally. You will know when it's time to implement a actual "OBE" technique, such as climbing a rope, ladder, etc.
 I don't use any of that now. I just await observe as the natural shift occurs and I don't get in it's way. Not every SP episode ends in a actual OBE for me. Sometimes, I hear the winds, get the body buzz, then nothing. Why, I have no idea. I guess the time wasn't right.

You can also get the same "signposts" at the "end" of a OBE as well. As you are returning to the body. That could explain why sometimes you have all the symptoms, but then everything just stops then and there. 

56  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Back At It & Hurdles To Work Through on: November 10, 2017, 23:22:19
You ask... "What is it that you wish to achieve?" This is a great questions and of course I want to achieve the highest state to no physical consciousness I am able to achieve. I would really appreciate the experience to have a full OBE (that is what got me interested in this in the first place LOL). I have had a partial separation about 7 - 8 months back;  if we are being completely honest, it happened so fast it scared the "you know what out of me! So I feel as if, since then, I have been working with the fear aspect of this physical reality we all play in.
Try Bedeekin's "Pre-nap" technique here. I think that might help you to have a full OBE exit.  It's very good and will usually lead to awakening in some stage of SP (Sleep Paralysis). But, you might not get all the usual symptoms reported with Sleep Paralysis. You just might find yourself "out" period.
 http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/fantastic_obe_technique_bedeekins_method-t31819.0.html

So my question now.... When the explosion occurred, I was brought back to the physical, almost right away. When I became aware (That I was back in my bedroom) to the point that I have experienced something non physical. I was a little confused as to why I was pulled back as there was no real "fear" that was associated with the car blowing up. I was shocked that it happened. I thought for sure, that I was going to be able to phase back and could not. Now, after reading your reply, I figure that at that point in time, that is all I was supposed to experience, would you agree?
True, you may have passed the "fear test", but just for a split second you may have thought about your physical wellbeing and sometimes that's all it takes to end a experience then and there.

Also... Yes, while I was in the NP, I was not aware of my physical body at all. It visually seemed really "real", but as if I was in a movie, hard to describe, sorry. I don't really recall details, such as... The smell of the air, wind blowing in my face, temperature (hot or cold outside); also I don't recall hearing anything other than the "BOOM"!!
It sounds like you had a "low level experience" at that point. The "BOOM" then strengthened it. So, it was kind of one step forward, two steps back. The "BOOM" improved your awareness, but it also made you think of your physical wellbeing, which ended the experience itself.

It gets better after awhile though. You learn to control your thoughts, emotions, desires and actions and that's when it gets ever more interesting.

Now I have always had a hard time remembering my dreams and have been dream journaling. As I was pretty well convinced I was a person that did not dream, most of my entries are something like... "Cannot recall the dream/adventures from last night. Will recall more dream details tomorrow"
There are many DT's "Dream Triggers" in our Dreams. Once we become aware of them, we can use them for strengthening our awareness there quicker. Think hard for a minute. What is "familiar" about some of your Dreams? Is it the locations, the people, beings (Dream Characters) or maybe the time period (past. present day, future)? There are all kinds of DTs there. We just have to learn to become more aware of them.

My recent "Paddle to Sea" challenge is excellent way for a person to improve their "NP" focus and awareness. It also teaches you how to "passively observe". When you do it long enough, an hour to hour and half should suffice, you will find that your physical body has completely gone to sleep and that you find yourself deeply immersed in the scenario at hand. At first though, take short little sessions. Otherwise you will click out completely and lose your "recall" of the experience. You need to learn when to abort and when to stay. That comes with practice though.  smiley

I would like to mention again, that when I was in the NP, I was not really aware that I was in the NP and had no "Idea" so so speak of a physical body I may or may not have had at that time? So would I have been more LD'ing or possibly a full OBE?
Once again, that just shows a "lower level" of awareness.

LDing/OBEing, same difference. Just a different "mode" of transportation. I notice more people here "now" seem to experience the "NP" by means of LDS. It seems to be a "progression" of a type. My first experiences with the NP "consciously aware" were during the occasional spontaneous OBE. Then I learned to Phase and that led to me becoming more aware in all aspects of my life here and there, which led to improved LD's.
 I like the "consciously aware" every step of the way techniques and experiences. There are so many tests and challenges along the way. But that's what makes you stronger. Those lessons are great for when you finally "get there" and start maneuvering around the many places you can go and things you can see and experience.
57  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Back At It & Hurdles To Work Through on: November 10, 2017, 20:55:33
It was not anything huge, but even the small things at this point are welcome LOL!
Any positive progress is always a good thing.  wink

I went to bed a little later than usual, about 10:45 pm. I was laying there and decided to take 10 - 20 min and work on AP.

As I was laying there, I must have fell asleep.I must have become aware at a certain point; I recall, I was standing in a courtyard at what looked like a very expensive house, like some huge estate. There was a circle driveway, with, what looked to be a huge fountain in the middle!

I started walking away down the driveway and a car was pulling in. I looked at the driver, but don't recall if I knew the entity / person driving.

As we passed each other, I continued walking. I recall watching this car pull up to the house behind me, as I was walking away (I was not facing the car). It was as if I was watching this car behind me while looking in a rear-view mirror. I was not facing the car!! All of a sudden this car parked and blew up!

At that point I seemed to snap out of it and became aware while lying in bed. I stayed still and tried to shift my consciousness away from the physical but was to set on what just happened and was unable.

Nothing huge, just thought I would share.
I am leaning toward this being more of a Lucid Dream.... which is totally cool as i have not remembered a dream in the last year.

Thank for reading.
Schmustin, what is it that you wish to achieve? A full OBE, as in a physical like exit.
 If it's being conscious in a "non local/ordinary state of consciousness", then you have already achieved that, as shown in your experience above. Your recent experience even had a "test" in it, maybe two of them. The first being a kind of fear test and the other a control test. The tests in this case checking your level of control over your awareness and during a "fearful"/eventful occurrence. The second being "explosion" itself. That showed by the car explosion, that knocked you back to the physical again.

I find when I first become aware, that I need to just passively observe for awhile before I join the scene consciously. That helps me actually be able to get my bearings and to not be so shocked when something out of the ordinary occurs, which happens often.

That is all huge. Don't underestimate it. Yes, it was a LD. But if you aren't aware of your current physical body here, you "have" shifted to another reality.

So once again, what is your goal here?  huh
58  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Paddle to the Sea - 1 Week Challenge on: November 10, 2017, 04:56:21
 Session 1 (Flying)

I lie in the water, do some quick relaxation exercise, then some quick 6 pt focus and I am ready to begin.

I try to kick the forward focus into gear, but for some reason, it's not there. I then mentally say "I am flying" 3 times, then I wait. Nothing. I go back to creating the forward focus again and still nothing. So, I just lie there "noticing".

Now quick visuals are occurring. Really blurry at first and fading in and out.

Then the scene gets vivid and I am "hovering" over a guy. He's in a boat and is fishing on a lake. I take a quick look around, using 360 vision and see it is a beautiful area. This guy is alone in his boat and it looks like he is trying to "set" a hook (get the fish to bite). He has a lot of patience and I can tell he is very adept at his craft. I am looking down from the same viewpoint the entire time. I watch him for awhile. Then the screen fades. I never attempted to communicate with him at all. My "mission" was just "observation.

It takes a while until a clear visual comes back. Now this one is I am flying in some mountainous area. It is completely barren at first. I see in the distance a small cabin. I immediately focus on it and find myself there. I go in the home, not moving, just by thought and see a Family sitting around eating. The Mother is feeding a baby and this seems really peaceful. There are 5 in the Family. Once again, I never attempted to make contact. I just wanted to observe.

Then the scene went completely dark and once in a while I saw distortions in the darkness. The "distortions" seemed to be periodic, in waves kind of felt like the view you get when a Subway or Train goes into a dark tunnel. We live in the Country, so it has been many years since I have been on a Train or Subway. I think the last time was the Epcot Center in Disneyland and we were riding the Monorail there. I was in my teens then.
  I stayed with that focus of moving in the dark tunnel, until I watched how the darkness was morphing before my very eyes. At first the darkness was "flat". But gradually it got deeper and deeper, until I was just there.

Every time I do a Phase Session, eventually I find myself in the 3D void. But I don't actually get to watch it change before my eyes. Normally, I come out of a great visual and see the 3D void already there. But this time, I got to watch it change. It was very cool.  cool
59  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Paddle to the Sea - 1 Week Challenge on: November 10, 2017, 04:38:40
Session 4 and 5.

Weird and I don't know what to make of them. I got into a relaxing mode and began my visualization which went wonky almost from the start. Everything got BIG. I aborted session 4 deciding to try again later.

So later the same day I repeated the session. I had decided to visualize the beach area again. My intent was to stroll down the beach to the dock where I first saw my little sail boat. Next thing I know I'm sort of staring at my leg. I had to pull back to see the entire scene. I'm reclining on the beach looking out over the water, only I'm like a GIANT. Once I spot the sail boat - it's GIGANTIC.

I tried to see what perspective I was seeing from when my leg filled my vision. Must have been an ant or some other very tiny creature but I couldn't see whatever it was.

This experience was so weird I couldn't figure out what to do with it. Everything else seemed in perfect proportion but I simply could not focus on the boat with out it filling my vision to the exclusion of everything else. And any glimpse of myself, like a hand or whatever did the same.

So I'm more than happy at this point to move on to "I Am Flying" LOL
Nameless, you kept with it. Kudos!  smiley

You could probably skip your Session 6 and 7 and just move onto a new week and "Flying" challenge.

That's weird, just the vision of you leg. That probably occurred so you could concentrate more on "peripheral" vision.

I very rarely see any of my physical "appendages". I try to conduct all my Phase sessions from a "point of consciousness" mindset. That way I find and experience no limitations.

The only time I see my enteric body now is my hands when I do my closing ritual, which is to 'bow" with closed hands in front of me. I always give "Thanks" to whoever it is that has chosen to aide my on this Journey. Every time I do that, I get a quick visual back as well. Many times it seems to be a row of Monks bowing back to me. Sometimes it's "other". But there is always some kind of quick visual.
60  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: First Conscious Astral Projection Experience /welcoming song for the deceased on: November 10, 2017, 04:29:36
Thanks Lumaza, really appreciate it.
Your welcome!  smiley

Have you ever had that “drunk sensation” when out of body?
I have had that sensation before myself and many people do report moving "sluggish" as if in slow motion upon their immediate exit. Szaxx, here, says that's when you need to get further away from your physical body. The more distance you put between you as consciousness and your sleeping physical body, the easier motion seems to be.

I had one time when I was 14 years old. I had just helped my Father unload a 18 wheeler transport truck at his work, that was loaded with Chlorine bottles. There must have been over 100 cases, but we did it all. That night, I awoke, became aware, that I was on the ground, on the carpet in my bedroom, crawling. I tried to scream for help, but no one came. I didn't realize until years later that that was actually a spontaneous OBE. When it had happened, all my Family was home, so if I was screaming here in the physical, it would have went noticed. But no one knew what had happened. I put the pieces together years later when I learned the actual meaning and symptoms of a actual spontaneous OBE.
 All I could do at the time was crawl. I had no idea what was happening. My body was so overtired from unloading all those cases and I guess that was the "trigger" for that spontaneous OBE experience. "Overexertion" is known to create spontaneous OBEs.

I like the confidence you have. That will bring you more experiences.  cool

A trick I learned about many things I intend to achieve in life is to talk in "past tense", like I have already succeeded. Positive reassurance goes a long way as well!  smiley
61  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Paddle to the Sea - 1 Week Challenge on: November 08, 2017, 23:29:20
 Excellent progress Thaomas!  smiley You even put in a "extra" day. Kudos for that!  cool

This whole exercise had so many valuable lessons in it. I always state that any technique including my own are only "blueprints". You, the person that's doing this, needs to learn to "adapt" to what works for you. Who knows you better than you?
 You adapted Thaomas quite a bit. Right off the bat, after your first experience, you were trying for some reason to sabotage this. Then a change took place. You learned to adapt and allowed the whole scenario and theme itself to change. But, something mentionable still occurred.

This daily exercise and daily mediation itself also opens you "neural network" in your brain.
 Jurgen Ziewe explains it like this. " I think the first thing with all meditation is to find the technique which suits you most, but the most important thing is TO STICK WITH IT. The reason being is that you are programming your brain to go down a certain route and you align the neural network of your brain. It is a bit like creating a path through high grass to get to your cottage in the middle of a field. If you keep changing your path you'll always have to keep treading the grass down again which is laborious and when you return to the previous path the grass will have already overgrown your path so you'll have to start again. So STICK TO YOUR TECHNIQUE and do it regularly!

Once the neural network is conditioned to your meditation it should take you only minutes or even seconds to get into the deep state. In the end your consciousness picks you up and it does the meditation for you."
 You can take the word "meditation" and replace it with any kind of other "non local state of consciousness".

Jurgen is a good guy. I talked to him in the past when I had a Facebook account. One time he questioned why I had/used a "Alias". I said, it was because it's the "message", not the "messenger" that's important. Jurgen states in his writings and videos how he used to, (I don't know if he still does), put in 5 hours of meditation a day. Like many other's, including myself, his first conscious experience was "spontaneous". It peeked his curiosity enough after that to pursue looking deeper into this phenomenon and then he made it his "lifetime passion".
 Here's a link to his website for anyone wanting to know more. He has one of the best Binaural Beat downloads, for "free" too, that I have ever used.
 http://www.multidimensionalman.com/Multidimensional-Man/Astral_Travel_and_life_after_death.html

His new book is called the "Ten Minute Moment" and this is the intro to that book
 "What happens when attention is focused on Attention for one week? What does it feel like when you step over the very edge of human consciousness and cross the great divide which separates individual identity from a unified and cosmic sense of being?"

Every session I did above had one very important thing in common and that they all put me deep in the 3D void. After all the visuals subsided, I was left deep in the state "being" and there is no other feeling that we have that compares with that.  cool

This whole practice is fun and different. Is it 100% necessary to project? No. But to all the "Nay-sayers" and people that think it's a waste, I have a question for you. When was the last time you had a successful daily session? I don't mean experiencing the "NP" by means of a LD. I mean a good old fashioned either total "OBE" experience in the physical sense of the word or a completely conscious "shift in consciousness"/Phasing.

I would like to continue with this.

I just completed my daily Phase/soak session and just like you Thaomas, I have continued with my daily "Paddle to the Sea" adventures as well.

Today though, the idea to change it up came to me.

For this new practice, we will change the "Paddle to the Sea" scenario over to just "flying" in general. Duration: 1 week daily sessions, with multiple little "sneak peeks" as well.

I will do the relaxation for a couple of minutes, then some quick directional 6 pt. focus and next I will just begin to focus on the motion of moving forward. I will then mentally use the message/intent "I AM FLYING". I will say that in my mind 3 times, then I will await what comes.
 So, the instructions are:
 Do what it takes to get yourself into "the zone".  
 Create a mental focus of moving forward.
 Say mentally 3 times "I AM FLYING" .
 Observe and report back later.
 Continue with the quick daily "sneak peeks" as well.

Everyone is welcome to try this. If you do, please share your finds/results with us here. We can keep this thread open and fresh by using fun exercise like this.

Next week, someone else can change the "target" of focus. The thing is, we will all be able to experience this and because of that, we will be able to see "Group" results and finding for others. Like I said, it can't hurt!  smiley It also keeps this Forum, which has had a lack of posts and posters recently, active again. You in the "shadows" are welcome to come out and try this too.

So instead of questioning, why.  Just take the plunge or in this case "learn to fly". It's one of the most thrilling things you can experience in the NP.  cool

62  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: First Conscious Astral Projection Experience /welcoming song for the deceased on: November 08, 2017, 22:39:00
 My condolences on your Father's recent passing/transition, APApprentice!  sad

It seems like this practice in general has given you a chance to change your focus. Keep with it and you will find your "answers"!  wink
63  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: What's on the Menu for Tonight? on: November 03, 2017, 19:51:12
 Szaxx, I see "High Awareness" as being of the mindset of a "point of consciousness". Because you are a simple point of consciousness, you know how to navigate these realms using "thought = action". Example, no need to physically climb the stairs when you can just think the "word" up and be there.
 I don't find or experience many distractions in that mindset. But this came through a lot of trial and error. I think this was one of the most valuable lessons I was taught there. Emotional response is easier to control in that mindset as well. You realize this is a "simulation" and because of that realization, you know there is a purpose for it as well. So, you seek out that purpose, Retrieval or other.
 Your "Guides/Mentors" know this as well and because of that they set the challenges accordingly.

Subdued Awareness is more of a physical mindset. Emotional response is still highly active. Thought = action hasn't been put into use yet, because you are just becoming aware that "you". the physical you, is in this experience. Many times. you don't even know it's a "simulation". All you know is that you just became aware in some circumstance and are now beginning to react to that circumstance or scenario.
 There are still lessons to be learned. But it's really touch and go, because you are so close to your physical conscious mindset, that it is quite the balancing act to stay in the scenario itself. Your Guides/Mentors in a Subdued Awareness, seem to be more in "Observer" mode.
 They do appear as "standard Dreams", but I find you normally have a foggy or very low recollection of what occurred in the scenario.

I find that there are many more distractions in a Subdued Awareness, then there are in a High Awareness. Emotional response seems to be one of the toughest ones to overcome. Many of these "characters" in the Subdued Awareness scenarios seem to be from your physical associations. Examples, family, friends, past events, past acquaintances. Whereas, in a High Awareness scenario. the "characters" seem to be foreign to you.

64  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Vibration/or like a buzsaw buzzing on: November 02, 2017, 22:41:12
 Three nights ago I had a spontaneous OBE. When I do have these now, I really pay attention to the various signposts and occurrences I have before, during and after.

Before, is when I first become ultra aware. There was just total silence, but I sensed something is either happening or about to happen. Then the "buzz" began. Last night I was trying to find a way to describe it. It's such a unique sensation. Then it came too me, It is a feeling of being "mildly" shocked, akin to a "electrocution". There also seems to be a sound, very faint at first, that sounds like a gentle ringing, like someone with "Tinnitus" would experience.

Then the sound gets longer, "Astral Winds" in full blow, and the gentle buzz, seems to become a full body "electrocution". At first this "electrocution" seems to come in waves. Once it became constant, the actual OBE soon followed. Then my "Astral sight" kicked in and I was seeing vividly through my closed eyelids.

This OBE experience also created one more test for me. MJ, my better half, started squirming in bed, or so I thought she was and that created a challenge for me to really keep my focus and stay the course. Now, there is a question that could come from that and that is "Was MJ's squirming a signpost as well?. The next day, I pondered that one too.  There is no way for me to be able to answer that because she wouldn't have known. She is a very sound sleeper, but she also squirms quite a bit too. I will ask her in the morning sometimes,  "if she slept okay?". She always says yes.

I am curious, how many of the experienced people here still get actual OBEs, in every sense of the word? I get them still sometimes twice a month, sometimes 3-4 days a week. For some reason, they seem to come in "waves" with me.

The important thing to make it a successful OBE, is that you must not disrupt any part of the process. You can't overthink it. You just need to be aware of what's happening and "allow" and passively observe it all.

My OBE even had a fear test in the onset. Once the electrocution became constant, there was a few seconds of total quiet, then I heard "screams" coming from 3 different directions. I thought, nice try, better luck next time, lol. The problem is, this is when most people will abort this fascinating experience and the next days tell their friends how last night they were attacked by some Demon or devilish creature  rolleyes.

Once you realize what is happening and why, you also realize that you are safe and because of that, you can allow the experience to continue "unabated". This is also a great time to create a intended destination as well. The only intent I put out is that I wish to be "taken" to where I need to go and "shown" what I need to see. I then trust. I feel that if I am having this spontaneous OBE experience period, I should find out why. There's always a purpose!  

65  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Paddle to the Sea - 1 Week Challenge on: October 31, 2017, 23:18:53
 Thaomas, you have shown great progress. I will speak more on that after your Day 7 report. But before that I want to ask you something, "Is a glass half empty or half full?".

Day 6

I lie back in the water. Quick relaxation. Quick 6pt directional focus. That directional focus really helps me loosen up.

For the first couple of minutes, it's fade in/fade out. That quickly changes. First I feel the forward drive of motion, then a accompanying visual comes into focus. I am on some kind of rubber, Zodiac inflatable, like craft speeding towards land. I use my thought = action to take a quick look in back of me, without turning my head and I see the Submarine behind me in the distance.

As I get closer I can see white sand, but before that I see the waves crashing to the beach. Now I am riding one of those waves. Very intense.

Quick fade out/fade back in and I see I am now on the Island. It's beautiful, full of color. I begin moving forward towards the tree line and all of a sudden. the tree line is gone and a small village is in it's place. I begin moving towards the village and now it's morphing into a bigger city. This "morphing" goes on for a few minutes. It's really weird because the scene hasn't changed due to a fade out/fade in. It's changing before my conscious "mind's eye".
 This ends and I find myself once again in he 3D darkness. So I relax for a bit before ending the session.

Quick daily sneak peeks haven't yielded much. except for a quick jolt once in awhile of motion.

Day 7

The last day. I just finished my Phase soak/session, so it's still fresh in my mind. I did quickly write the results down in point form, like I have been doing for the other 6 days here.

Lie in water, quick relaxation, quick 6pt focus and I am ready to go.

Fade in/fade out begins and it's hard to lock on to a visual, so I give up and try to relax into it with just some plain ole darkness "noticing".

The darkness I am seeing begins to wane a bit. I can see movement and feel movement, but I can't really see what it is. I demand "clarity now", that sometimes works, {Thanks Williiam B.  grin), but the scene doesn't seem to lighten at all. Suddenly a spark shoots by. When it does it lights up he scene enough for me to see that I am afloat, in the middle of some huge water, possibly ocean scenario and it is pitch dark out. Hence the constantly feeling of motion and dark surroundings.

Another spark goes across the sky. I guess I am seeing falling stars. They begin to get more active and plentiful now. I am seeing little flickers all over. I decide I will follow the next one I see go by, but now there isn't one. I just lose focus and find myself in the 3D darkness "void".
 I change my focus there to working on my new Earth Elemental design. After awhile of that I end the session.

A couple of times in the last daily sneak peeks, I was met with some vivid visuals immediately after closing my eyes. They were short lived, but they were only meant to be quick sneak peeks anyways.

66  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Paddle to the Sea - 1 Week Challenge on: October 29, 2017, 06:41:03
Hey Lumaza, glad to finally find some time to be here a little. ((Hugs you))

I guess this little scenario was just mean to be. It resonates well with me and a few others I see. Sorry to say session 2 and 3 here didn't rack up much. sad
My little sail boat refused to budge and the one time it did in session 3 it only moved a few feet from the dock. This gives me a thought though. Will report back later.

That's a thought EV, I'd love to hear what happens if you decide to do this. So far I have to admit I'm enjoying this one.

Looking for to it Thoamas.

baro-san, it's just for practice to develop better focus and learn to trust your instincts. Lumaza can elaborate more I'm sure.
Hi Nameless! (Back at you)  smiley

Don't you just hate that when the "Sailboat doesn't budge", lol. I would take the opportunity then to take in more of the "landscape" there itself. I find that my curiosity will normally find some new kind of scenario just awaiting there.

My quick daily sneak peeks haven't yielded much. Sometimes you just simply close your eyes and there is a full blown scene already, other times, you just produce a blank. If anything you got a couple minutes a eye rest!  smiley

You hit the nail of the head. This practice is made to develop better focus and learning to not only trust, but to allow your curiosity to pull you deeper in. Not just to get better focus, but to learn the ability to hold it "there" longer. No more 10 second OBEs, or sneak peeks. Now you can sustain an experience longer, which helps you in any of the ways that you can achieve a non local/ordinary state of consciousness, whether that be Lucid Dreaming, full body OBEs, Phasing or any others.

67  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Paddle to the Sea - 1 Week Challenge on: October 29, 2017, 06:25:06
 Day 5

I lie back in the bath water. I do some quick relaxation, this time aided by "bouncing" energy around internally for a few minutes. Then it's to some quick 6 pt focuses and I am ready to "see".

I attempt to find my Sub, but don't seem to be able to hold my focus that good. There isn't much fade in/fade out, because there isn't much period, just flat blackness.

This changes after about 10 minutes. My Submarine/ship focus seems to have been Hi-jacked by my working on my Fire Crystal Amplifier project. Last night I twisted and wrapped the wire, so they are hanging all over the place. But I could decide the design form there. I didn't know which way to take it. Today I learned and am going to do that once I log off here. I saw how I could create a cool flame look using the copper wire. I was also told the focus of this Crystal Amplifier would be on finding your "Inner Flame", because once you have found and strengthened your inner flame, your outer flame will grow and strengthen as well.
 I have found the "meanings" of each or should I say more of what they are directed towards, doesn't really match what my first thought would be. Example, my Recovery Tree's focus is on growth experienced "during" the recovery process. My initial thought of the name/title Recovery Tree would be to help a person recover from whatever their physical, mental, etc. problem itself was. I didn't initially think of the positive achieved in the growth experienced during the Recovery. My first thought on a Peace Tree was spreading/amplifying your wish of Peace/worldwide around, as a whole. But I then was shown that my Peace Tree would be directed/ amplified towards creating Peace "within" you. By doing that you create Peace around you.

I completed the Tree of Amore, the Peace Tree, The Recovery Tree and a few days ago, the Air Elemental. All either have one of my new beautiful Crystals either attached to or they are mounted on one.
 This practice in general is responsible for my new Art work. I was never a hands on Artist, until a few months ago. Our Dragons are made my MJ, my better half. I was always the "Visionary" of the team. I also was the sales.
 Until a few months back, I had never even seen a Wire Tree before. Not of that stature. MJ has a small "beaded" Tree, it's made of painted wire, (that we got years ago), but not like any of the unique ones you find from some of the great Wire Tree artists. The visuals began spontaneously abut 3 months ago and I just laid back and absorbed all that info and the teachings I received in. Somehow, by opening the many "Doorways" that I found in the "Otherworlds", I opened up some kind of Channel. Kind of like a "Akashic record" for Wire Wrap Trees, if such a thing exists.
 Many times, I just began twisting the wire, not even knowing what I was doing, just to see the end result coming out really cool. Now, I close my eyes before I attempt to work on one and I try to "Channel" whoever it is that has decided to help me. I then give them my hands and get to work.
 Here's some new pictures.
 http://s1306.photobucket.com/user/Lionheart78/slideshow/
68  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Paddle to the Sea - 1 Week Challenge on: October 29, 2017, 05:40:57
I wonder if the 'gorge' is the same one I saw in my shower several months ago? 500 foot tall peaks?
I had to comment on this quote a second time just to say "Hmm, the shower". That's very interesting!  smiley EV, knows what I am talking about.
69  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Paddle to the Sea - 1 Week Challenge on: October 29, 2017, 05:37:21
If you don't mind: what is this exercise supposed to achieve? It is a step to what?
Thanks!
To strengthen your focus and be able to hold that focus for longer amounts of time. My Doorway technique does the same thing. When I am helping to teach a person and they begin having their own successes, I tell them "now drop everything I taught you and just notice". All my techniques are based on the same thing and that's getting you to the 3D dark zone, that's where the real Journeys begin.
 Every experience above that I had , had one thing in common and that was that they all brought me sooner of later to the 3D dark zone.

I have read many articles and listened to many videos on the lives of Nostradamus, Nikola Tesla, Albert Einstein and many of brilliant minds of our past and saw the one constant. Each one opened some kind of "Doorway" within themselves. Each one of them utilized the "Akashic Records" in one way shape or form. The reason they all succeeded is that they learned not only how to tap into the "other realms" at will, but also how to "stay" there and in their cases work on projects using "thought = action".

Tom Campbell told me the "NP" is just a simple shift away. "WE" just need to get out of it's way. It takes some people a lifetime and some never succeed in "getting out of the way".
 I talked to Tom a few times in the past years, via email. I told him about the weeks I had where simply closing me eyes yielded vivid, in your face" visuals. I told him the first occurred by accident in the "shower", when I got soap in my eyes and closed them, then saw that I was teetering at the edge of raging Waterfall. I lost balance, vertigo kicked in and I almost tore my shower curtains down, while trying to keep standing. He said I was shown a "sneak peek" on how it could be.

That's what it's a "step" to!  shocked

One last addition to your comment above Baro-san. I talked a few days ago with a person who is very experienced and who is also a close personal friend, via telephone. He mentioned about the fact that we get about 10 "bys" he called them. If we wished to see more, we have to work for it.

I found this to be true as well. You are given many little "sneak peeks" in the beginning of this practice. But then one day it's not so easy and you might even find that you can't succeed in this anymore. That's when you need to pull your boots straps up and get to work. You need to "be" what you are learning. You need to have purpose for why you are doing it in the first place.
 At that point, the days of "Astral joyrides" seem to be gone for now and school has begun. This is when I set the mood, atmosphere, etc., lie back and mentally say, "Take me to where I need to be. Show me what I need to see". Then, I trust. It might not happen immediately. But my message/intent is answered sooner or later and it shows that it has come through, been heard, "loud and clear".  smiley
70  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Paddle to the Sea - 1 Week Challenge on: October 29, 2017, 05:22:11
Forums have been down for me for last few days. I have been doing the sessions though. I'll post about them when I have more time on my hands, hopefully tomorrow afternoon.
I had that problem before and still do once in awhile. I attempt to log onto the Astral Pulse and my computer says it's not accessible. 2 years ago, I was off he Pulse for about 2 weeks, because it said it was down. I didn't know the problems was mine until I emailed EV and Szaxx and they told me the site was okay.
 I then deleted all my "Cookies" and browser searches. I cleaned the "hidden" cookies as well. Then, I basically "defragged" and cleaned my entire computer and after that, I had no problem getting back on the Pulse.
71  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Paddle to the Sea - 1 Week Challenge on: October 29, 2017, 05:17:00
I wonder if the 'gorge' is the same one I saw in my shower several months ago? 500 foot tall peaks?

Lumaza, so why do you alternate between keeping an eye on a submarine versus a boat?

You guys sound like you're having such fun with this concept, I may have to give it a try!

wink
That sounds about right, EV. The walls were incredibly high, except for once in awhile they low enough to for me to see beyond them. That led to my curious visit to that weird city of white spheres.

EV, in my first experience. I mentally consciously created or intended on seeing a road and a bridge. I blindly bent to my side and put my boat into the water and that's when I saw it was a "Submarine". The next times I went there and when I did my sneak peeks, I was looking once again for the Submarine. I felt that that was my "chosen" vehicle, so I latched onto it. I also used a visual of a Submarine, during my daily quick sneak peeks as well.
 The reason that a few time above, I switched the word "Submarine" to either "ship" or boat was that I got tired of typing the word "Submarine" so much, lol. I even used "sub" a few times.  grin

It is fun. It's new and fresh and also gives you a chance to see the "other realms" in a different way.  cool

Welcome aboard EV!  smiley The more people involved in this gives us better stats and more results.
72  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: What's on the Menu for Tonight? on: October 29, 2017, 05:07:38
First off, great thread EV!  cool I didn't see it until today.

Perhaps that's deliberate. Perhaps they know better about these things. But...but...perhaps they don't. Perhaps they're fumbling around just as much as we do. I think there is a tendency in AP/OBE/Dreaming circles to assume that "guides" have infinite knowledge at their fingertips. Why do we assume this? They may have knowledge about things we don't, but they're not supergods.

This whole 'dream character' business is my current puzzle. What did the surgical astral team require of you? I've always thought they need living persons because the dead one can't see them until they accept they are/might be dead. But surely there's a much simpler or streamlined way of getting us to do that without all these daft tests and hoops they make us go through beforehand.
What I have found is that it is our "empathy" that requires them to use "living people" to do many of the Retrievals. The fact that we are open and not just open, but also wiling to help, makes us prime candidates for the duty.
 The ones we are attempting to "retrieve" are so physically focused still, even though that they have passed on, that they need a equally physically focused mindset to not only understand the problem, but also know how to rectify it.
 Our nightly "training sessions" teach us valuable information in being able to maneuver in these "Otherworlds". The use of "thought = action and the ability to focus that thought = action correctly and at will, is a much needed skill wherever we find ourselves. It becomes our "second nature".
 The hoops and what I like to call the tests, quests and challenges make us stronger and able to take on tougher tasks. It's all about "evolving". What we learn now, will help in some shape or form later.

I had a experience last year in the what I thought to be the Cathedral Island of Focus 27. I found myself in that area, but instead of doing a Retrieval, I was shown for the first time what was inside the White Cathedral. Most of my Retrievals ends up on the steps to this building. I was never permitted to enter the building though. I tried going up the steps once and the simulation ended then and there.

I am using the word "simulation" there because I found that this unique building was some kind of "Healing center" on a level that we wouldn't be able to comprehend.
 Each room, was a simulation room. When a "Aide" entered it, they could take over and drive the simulation or should I say "join" the simulation in progress. These were the "Retrievie's" place of torture and they were hell. The Aide would enter it and attempt to help, but when they left the room, the Retrievie was once again in their own personal hell. It was quite the scene. The thing is though, this didn't bother the "Aide" in any way. They were like robots. They showed no emotion whatsoever. Therefore, this was something they could do.
 Myself though, that was a different story. I could feel their, the victim's pain. That showed me why we the living are the ones chosen to aide in many cases. I saw different ways I would have handled the "victim" in this case, due to my emotions. Where as the "Aides" seemed to be more automatic.
 It was kind of strange though, because I was shown that for their services, the "Aides" had everything they needed at their disposal. When they weren't working in that "Simulation Center" they were enjoying their existence there. It was a kind of "paradise" to them.
 That "Simulation Center" was a healing place for the worst case scenarios though. The screams were deafening at times. But once again, that didn't bother these "Aides" at all. You could see they had been there for a quite awhile. So long, that they got used to it and just like a good Doctor does here, they never took their work home with them.

73  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Paddle to the Sea - 1 Week Challenge on: October 27, 2017, 23:31:47
 Day 4

I lie in the water, begin some quick relaxation and 6pt focus. Now I am ready to change my focus back to the Submarine.

The usual fade in/fade out occurs for a few minutes. I don't feel as "in the zone", as I did yesterday. I decide to just relax in the 3D darkness and like usually happens when you just allow it to happen, a scene suddenly begins to grow.

This scene starts with a image of being in some kind of huge "Gorge". I am on the ship, I think, taking this view all in. The hill tops are enormous. Once in awhile they lower a bit and when they do, I can see a bit of what lies beyond them.
 This one times it lowers I see some kind of white building structures, akin to "Nuclear Plant silo". This peaks my curiosity and I fly to the top of that peak to get a better look. I know I could have just thought "up". But I decided to take a more exhilarating path. The fight "up' the mountain was very cool.

I soon saw that these weren't the white towers that I first thought they were. They were white, but they were sphere shaped, not "silo" shape like a Nuclear Plant's would be. There was a number of them scattered throughout the area. I went closer to do some further inspection and could not find any entrances/exits at all on these structures. They had the look of soccer balls cut in half. They had that kind of pattern on them.
 The thought had never occurred to me at the time that these could have been "Missile Silos" of some sort. I pondered that after my Phase session was complete and I was trying to understand it further.

I then returned my focus back my ship and found myself in the 3D darkness, so I decided to just relax, then I ended the session.

Fast sneak peeks didn't yield many vivid visuals. I felt more "motion" than anything

Day 5

I start the process. Relaxation first, then a bit of 6pt focus. I now begin the "ship" focus.

Fade in/fade out quite a bit. All I can see in the brief fades is a landscape, but no ship. A scene gets vivid now and once again it is a landscape. This times I feel the motion of moving forward and see that I am scanning the area. At first slowly, but the speed rapidly builds. I am flying over mostly water, but once in awhile a land mass will enter the picture and I will just skim over it.
 The feeling of flying over the water was really cool. I then briefly saw a ripple that moving weird, kind of like that of something begin pushed. I focused on it and soon found that I had dived completely into the water. It wasn't a hard transition though. The only thing that changed was the visual. Well that and that when I went into the water, there was a slow down in the speed of the movement. That soon changed and we were moving quickly again until I rose through the water and back to air again. Once again, that transition was very cool.

The "searching" process goes on for the entire session until the scene ends (I never did find the Sub) and I return back to the 3D darkness for some "being".

The 3D darkness is such a great place to just "be". No pain, no worries and many times, no thoughts. The only thoughts that occur are usually what my newest "Crystal Amplifier" is going to be. I finished Air last night. It looks awesome!  cool Tonight, it's "Fire".
 This afternoon when I was finished my Phase session, I went and found a great piece of "driftwood" for my Tree of Flame, that I am starting tonight and I burned/scorched it with a torch. I want the base to be authentic.

74  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Paddle to the Sea - 1 Week Challenge on: October 25, 2017, 23:45:22
 Day 3

Fantastic session!  cool

I got into the bath water and immediately was able to turn the pain off. It wasn't bad like yesterday. In the past I would take "muscle relaxers" or Percocet to the do the job. But I gave those up months ago and now take everything on "mind over matter". Matter sometimes wins though!  sad Today, "mind" prevailed.  smiley

I begin the fade in/fade out for a few minutes and now a scene is quickly building. My view is from the front of the boat, looking backwards. So, I can't see where it's heading, but I can see a beautiful view of where it's been.

This fades out. The next scene, which is really sharp now is the Sub looks like it's beached. It has been pulled up on the sand, just like you would "beach" a smaller boat at a lake. This place is definitely a lake like setting. There is sand on the shore, but the trees in background are not "palm trees". They look more like the beautiful trees we have here in Minnesota. But I can tell it's not "Fall" there, like it is here. The trees are green as green can be and in full bloom.
 I see a couple, a man and a woman, lying on a blanket on an area of the grass that surrounds the beach. They are just gazing quietly into each other's eyes. I hear or sense, (can't remember which) kids behind me. It sounds like a young boy and girl. My attention turns back to the couple though. I also get the thought that this is weird. I wouldn't have expected that a common family on vacation or whatever would be actually piloting the "Submarine".
 My focus then returned back to the man and woman staring at each other. All of sudden a very emotional feeling of "Love" hit me. It was so strong, so powerful. What they were experiencing and I as well was true "Bliss". It was amazing. I felt light and fluffy all over, lol.

After what seemed like a eternity, this hypnotic scene dissipated and quickly opened up to the 3D darkness. I was really deep at this point;

I then became aware of a faint purple "haze" in the distance. It was coming into view now and I could see it was some kind of semi-transparent purple "orb". It looked kind of "ghostly".
 It began moving slowly and as it did it would kind of morph it's shape. Not into a person or anything like that. It would move side to side, then expand side to side or expand/retract etc.. I stayed with this for visual for again what seemed like a eternity.
 Then as quick as it came, it left and in front of me was a small crowd "clapping". I guess I accomplished something new there.

I then returned to the 3d darkness and knew I was really deep, so I decided to turn my focus to working on my new "Elemental Air Crystal Amplifier". Working on design in the 3D darkness it so cool. Because thought = action there, you don't need to physically do anything, like the physically move the piece, etc. This gives you the ability to create new things at will. Bringing them back or manifesting them in the physical 3D world is the hard part though. Working with the wire in the physical and trying to reproduce "exactly" what I saw, is next to impossible.
 I finally finished my wire "Tree of Love" last night. That took a long time to do. I did the design last week. But I wasn't really happy with it. I put it on the kitchen table so I would see it everyday and every time I looked at it, it just didn't "feel" right. I have been tweaking it here and there, but still not happy with it, until last night. I cut it off the Crystal and began dismantling it from the roots up. That is not a good idea for a number of reasons. One being you can totally destroy the whole piece.
 A small piece of Crystal had broken off the main cluster and I wasn't feeling good about. The tree now looked bad. MJ then came into the room. I told her about my predicament and she said, "I guess that piece" (the broken piece of Crystal) didn't want to be part of your design. That was very kind for her saying that. She then went to bed and I began reshaping the tree. I closed my eyes and relaxed my mind for a few minutes, then set upon the new design and it came out great. I will add a picture of it to my Photobucket page when I get a chance.

Today's experience was very clear and left me in a great mood!  cool smiley

My brief sneak peeks haven't yielded much more than a passing quick glance at the "Subs" surroundings. Almost every visual during my quick daily peeks has been from a 1st person point of view, as if I was on the boat or was the actual boat itself.

75  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Paddle to the Sea - 1 Week Challenge on: October 25, 2017, 23:06:18
I want to add that I did this very quickly before reading any of the responses as I didn't want to pre-load anything anyone else experienced. After I posted the above I was surprised to go back and read Lumaza's description of his sub. Lots of similarity there.. Interesting.
First off, hello Nameless. It's good to hear from you again! Welcome to the "Challenge".

I like what you posted above, about the fact that you didn't want to "taint" your experience or "pre-load" anything.  Very smart!  cool I'm not surprised though!  wink

Your first adventure sounded fun. I think this whole experiment was "meant to be" and those that need to, that try it, will get something "new" out of this.

It can't hurt!  smiley
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36