The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 17, 2018, 01:13:10

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35
826  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Laxman Light and Sound Machine on: July 18, 2015, 12:50:46
 You guys don't need a extra card of any kind unless you plan on creating a number of other programs yourself. The card it comes with has plenty of room on it. I have not only the programs that comes with it and some I made myself, but I have also purchased 2 other full sized "Albums" from Neurotronics and I still don't have a separate/extra SD card. Just saying!

My initial purchase of just the machine along with the sessions it came with were enough to keep me busy for a couple of years. Sure you can use Lax-edit for creating more sessions/programs if you would like to. But why don't you just get used to what's on it first.

Scott (Slider), all the info you need to make your own session(s) can be found in the manual. Do some experimenting. That's half the fun of the machine!  wink
827  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: worried about my dreams...having overwhelming sense of something watching me on: July 16, 2015, 13:22:42
 I am trying to be helpful when I say this. So, please don't take this the wrong way. But you need to read this. You are displaying some unhealthy signs here. I think you might want to think real hard before you continue practicing non physical exploration, whether it be by Astral Projection/Lucid Dreaming. I say this with your best interests in mind. Please heed his warning!

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/aup_addendum_must_read-t44677.0.html
828  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Cycling on: July 14, 2015, 10:00:36
 I love experimenting with many ways to achieve a good NP focus. I take simple concepts and revise them until I find something beneficial. I have experimented with Binaural Beats/Isochronic Tones, Light Sound Machines, Visualization, different Breathing Practices, all kinds of different things.

There is a member here named Cosmic.iron who created this thread: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/lding_for_idiots_senses_initiated_lucid_dream_ssild-t36757.0.html

I used his idea as stated for my morning AP sessions. But then I began to experiment with his concept of "Cycling" a bit further. I began using it in my regular daily/nightly sessions as well. But as usual I added my own twist to things. I found a way to bring on a deep trance or what would be known as Focus 12 very quickly. Here is that technique.

Just a couple of things before I go any further with this. As in any attempt, make sure you are comfortable. Wear loose clothing, take a couple of breaths, whatever it takes to calm you down. Also, if it is too loud where you are you can either wear some earplugs or even some ear phones to muffle any sound. If light is a problem, you can use a blindfold too. Okay, now to the technique. It is very simple.

Step 1-Close your eyes and for 20 seconds focus only on the darkness before your eyes. As you do this say in your mind "I see". (Your eyes should be closed for this entire process.)  Don't strain your eye muscles though. Your eyeballs should be resting, totally relaxed. If you don't see anything that's only normal. Do not attempt to spot visuals by moving your eyes around.

Step 2-Focus only on your hearing for 20 seconds. Listen for any sounds you can hear. As you do this say in your mind "I hear".

Step 3-Focus only on any tactile sensations for 20 seconds.  Direct your attention to your body. Try to feel any sensations such as tingling, heaviness, lightness, spinning sensations, etc. As you do this say in your mind "I feel".

Repeat steps 1-3 over and over for about 5 minutes. Basically estimate how much time you are taking. When you feel comfortable with these simple steps, move on to step 4 and 5.

Step 4-Now I want you to be aware of the seeing, hearing and feeling simultaneously for 10 seconds. Don't worry if you can't sense them all at the same time. Just try to be aware of everything.

Step 5-Be aware of "nothing" for 10 seconds. Let go of the seeing, hearing and feeling. If you still find yourself aware, don't worry. Repeat the entire cycle step 1-5 over and over again.

You will know when to stop. I did this earlier this afternoon and after about 5 minutes of it, I was deep in trance and experiencing all kinds of unique things. When I finally stopped, I found that about 50 minutes had gone by. It didn't seem like that to me, but it did. Like they say "time flies when your having fun".

Please make sure you share your results here with others. I hear people all the time say they can't turn their "monkey mind" off or they are having a problem getting and maintaining a good NP focus. Well, this is a very simple technique, that can be done anytime and it will help you get to and maintain a deep NP focus. What you do from there is up to you!  wink

829  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Where is the Light? on: July 13, 2015, 08:43:38
 EscapeVelocity gave you a great reply there.

Check this link out if you wish to understand a bit more about some of the wild and bizarre things that could occur during a episode of Sleep Paralysis. To this day, I am still "tested" and challenged by some of the things I personally experience in SP.
 http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/everything_you_could_ever_want_to_know_about_sleep_paralysis-t38734.0.html
830  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Where is the Light? on: July 13, 2015, 06:06:33
Thanks Lumaza, about the light source, it could sure help. but when im refering about darkness, im more talking about bad energy.

like the last time it hapened i was sleeping, i woke up feeling all my astral body + vibration so i went for it and menaged to get out of my body.
As soon as i got out of my body something dark grabed me. The force draged me undergound and i felt very fast until i hited the *ground*
The force then teleported me to my parents house . I decided i had enough and woke up.
During the whole process, someone was laughing at me and i could not move at all.

all the projection i had in my life was similar to this.
That sounds like a "fear test" to me. It's time for you to take back control!
831  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Where is the Light? on: July 13, 2015, 00:50:11
 Open the shades, spread the curtain. In other words "create" a light source. Hey maybe I should use that flashlight in my hand. I don't need to look for it because it's already there. These are just some examples of things you could create to open up the world of light.

On the other hand I have spent quite a while just contemplating life while in the 3D dark zone. Use this time to your advantage. This may be a test to see your reaction as well.

Your question came up a couple of times recently. Here's some threads that have some great advise from other members here pertaining to intent and being stuck in the dark:
 http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/astral_projection_is_dark_tips_required-t45796.0.html
 http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_projection_experiences/need_more_intent_but_how-t45912.0.html;msg357779#msg357779

Hopefully that helps you!

832  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: First Experience Recollection and Analysis on: July 11, 2015, 01:19:39
I've thought about focus and one thing I do every time is focus on anything non physical that appears. For a concious exit to become easy, there's no thoughts on the body. It HAS to be ignored or the exit time, if successful takes 10 mins or more compared to a couple of mins once relaxed.
Snoring can be a problem lol as I find hearing the physical world the last sense to fade.
Yes this is true. I find that you have to allow your curiosity to strengthen your experience.
 Examples of this: Visualize a simple apple or flame. You will find or I find at least that after about 20-30 seconds of holding that image, that it begins to change. Kind of like it is morphing into something else. I don't fight it. I allow my curiosity to draw me deeper. Pretty soon I have an entire scene occurring before me. I don't question it. I just relax and enjoy the visuals. If you allow the scene to draw you in you will find success. But under no circumstances should you think back to your body.

This is why you want to handle any kind of distractions before you begin your attempt. Use earplugs if there is any distracting noise. Use a blindfold if you find that it is too light or sense your physical eyes opening. Wear loose clothing if you feel constricted. You know yourself, do what it takes to get comfortable. Alleviate the distractions and just "be".

Click outs can be successful as long as you click back in!  wink

EscapeVelocity, it's not necessarily doing it on request. It's creating the right circumstances and allowing it to progress. You really need to have the focus of a "pitbull". I get stopped in my tracks by distractions as well. But I learned years ago to handle problems before they became problems. This kind of teaching is valuable in this practice as well.

Lastly, your will to succeed must be much stronger than your acceptance of failure.

833  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: First Experience Recollection and Analysis on: July 09, 2015, 12:49:47
It is interesting that you say that the sleep breathing process cannot be rushed, maybe this is why I have failed to exactly replicate it thus far. I have experimented a fair bit with the 4-7-8 breathing technique. This technique will put me into a reasonably deep feeling of numbness. After two minutes of continuous breathing this way I found that while I thought I was consciously breathing the pattern continued automatically after I stopped controlling it. That was one of the deepest trances I had been in during my early attempts, but the transition from that type of breathing to a natural breathing pattern for sleep is not easy to achieve.

The extra oxygen from the 4-7-8 method definitely sedates the body heavily, but it doesn't deliver the 60 second sleep it promises. If it did I feel that it could be a miraculous shortcut in the relaxation process, and would be extremely useful for someone like me that struggles to fall asleep in general.
I have never attempted the 4-7-8 breathing method, but I have read up on it. I seem to hyperventilate and choke when I focus on my breathing. So I had to find another way. This was "Progressive Relaxation". At first it took 15-20 minutes to fully relax my body. But after awhile of daily practicing I got that time down to 5 minutes. Now I just think of an individual body part and I can relax it almost immediately.

The feeling is so similar it leads me to believe that if I could do it well enough it would induce a spontaneous projection.
Keep up with your daily practice and you will make this statement indeed a "reality".

This could be why I experienced a seemingly accurate emulation, however, this could also have been just what I wanted or expected to see.
Expectations play a big part in what you experience.
834  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Daily Routine for Astral Projection on: July 09, 2015, 03:42:59
 Personally I practice "disassociation" from my physical body almost every day, whenever I get the chance.

Examples of this. I am sitting in my backyard on my picnic table. Directly ahead of me, about 20 feet is my huge Willow tree. I close my eyes and reach out with my "etheric" hand. I feel the bark, I try to smell what I can smell, I listen to the sounds. But my entire focus is 100% on the tree and it's surroundings. Pretty soon other things start to appear. I allow these other things to manifest and soon there is an entire new scene in front of me. I never look back to see what my physical body is doing. I just stay in the moment.

Daily exercises like this don't take long and can lead to a brief AP/OBE as well. Be creative. Make your own daily exercises. Practice them whenever you get a chance. You will see that you are entraining yourself that you are ready to experience more. You are telling your higher self that you are ready to see and "be" more.
835  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Opening chakras? on: July 09, 2015, 00:41:49
And how do I "upgrade" each of those things? For physical I have pretty clear idea what it's all about, but for others not really.
I never said "upgrade". I said "right the ship", which means fix or restore to normal what seems to be broken.

I would say a good start to working on the Emotional and Spiritual aspects would come through deep meditation. Talk to yourself and listen for your answers. You could also involve Clergy for the Spiritual aspects.

The Mental would come through a evaluation or aid of a professional, such as a Psychiatrist or Psychoanalyst. They could help you find the root of the problem.

Balance is what you are striving for. A Balanced life is a "contented" life!   
836  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: First Experience Recollection and Analysis on: July 08, 2015, 10:07:21
 Hello Thaomas. Both Szaxx and EscapeVelocity have given you some great advise and teachings . This entire practice is like one big school. You find that in time you move up levels as well, akin to graduation. The more you learn the more you will learn!

I too have found myself in situations where I couldn't fly, but could do the "Hulk" jump. Dr. Steve G. Jones (another AP Author) uses a Moonwalk as part of his OBE techniques. Where better to do a "Hulk jump" then on the moon in zero gravity, lol.

Matching your breathing pattern to the same as a sleep pattern comes when you have finally relaxed yourself thoroughly. It can't be rushed. But is a natural process that your body undertakes through total relaxation.

I feel the daily disassociation practice and training is a great way to get used to the feeling of separation. I do it almost daily while totally awake, anytime and anywhere. This is great way to entrain your mind and body to just let go and release, to get used to the feeling of being in a another reality or realm.

I still have the RTZ exits. But these almost always come from awaking in full Sleep Paralysis and seeing it through. I don't experience RTZ exits when I Phase though. But, in the beginning of my practice I did. First I would find that I could see my surrounding with closed eyes. Then I would get up and check out my surroundings. Now when I have a RTZ exit via SP, I usually shoot out of my body and out my patio window. That's where the RTZ ends though. On the other side of my window are environments that are completely different then my actual one.

I can tell you are going to be fine with this practice. You say all the right things and ask all of he right questions!  wink

837  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Opening chakras? on: July 08, 2015, 01:19:42
  You can pretend to us all you want, but you most likely do know exactly what's wrong, you're just afraid to admit it to yourself.  You won't improve things until you do this.

"Tough Love", but it's true.

Time to make a checklist.
 Physical
 Mental
 Emotional
 Spiritual
 What's lacking and how to "right the ship"?
838  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Opening chakras? on: July 07, 2015, 09:56:48
 Isaywhaat, what is it exactly that you feel you are missing? It seems like you are searching for something. If it's confidence, then do something that strengthens your confidence. You say you are disturbed and stressed. But what is making you this way. Life in general? Opening your chakras doesn't necessarily magically make all the problems of life go away. Confronting them is the way to build confidence.

I have read all your posts in this thread here and it seems like you are talking in riddles. Why do you think it has to do with your Chakras? Did you read that in a book or something?

You need to make a list of things that you feel aren't going right. Then make another list of ways to right those problems. Persue your goals on the second list to achieve them. That builds confidence and will show you happiness again.

A friend of ours recently gave us a Cookie Jar that she engraved with the word "Blessings". Whenever something good happens in our life or we are thankful for something, we write a little note and put it into Cookie Jar. It may be a small "gesture", but every bit helps in life.  wink

Life can be challenging at times. But it's those challenges that help us mature and make us stronger. It's where the real lessons in life reveal themselves to us.
839  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Out-of-Body Experiences and Quantum Mechanics - The Real Connection on: July 07, 2015, 09:39:57
Lastly where would one find a copy of your book.  I can't seem to find it with a quick google search.  Thanks.
I can answer this question for you, but I will leave your other questions for Vessen.

Vessen's last sentence above was "If you want to learn more about the VEA and how to use it to achieve out-of-body experiences, please be sure to check out the website at www.vehram.org". If you go to that link, you will find all the info for the book and more there.
840  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Pluto Mystery on: July 06, 2015, 23:55:51
Interesting find, perhaps it's a long lost weather balloon interfering with the electronics. Lol.

It's definitely a better story than this one is, lol!
 http://video.foxnews.com/v/4328753108001/testicle-eating-fish-with-human-like-teeth-caught-in-nj-lake/?intcmp=obnetwork#sp=show-clips
841  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Joseph McMoneagle Interview on: July 06, 2015, 03:13:14
 Last night Connie Willis interviewed Joseph McMoneagle on Coast to Coast am. This was a great interview. Joseph spoke about his spontaneous OBEs, the Monroe Institute and his experiences there, NDEs and some of his most fascinating experiences in the NPR. He also spoke about Remote Viewing and ET contact/intervention. This was one of the best interviews I have heard on Coast to Coast AM for a long time now.

His interview begins at the 39:00 minute mark. Enjoy!
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkpvaNxeRHU
842  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Out-of-Body Experiences and Quantum Mechanics - The Real Connection on: July 06, 2015, 02:21:44
 This is great book. Well worth the $10.00 price tag. I own version 1 and the revised version 2.

Not only do I use the 6 Vehram array points/ VEA centers, but I have also learned to manipulate the energy that can be found there. It is a fantastic technique for non physical focus and highly advise it for those serious to this practice.

Vessen, I am looking forward to reading your 18 page, 10,500 word research paper , once it become public.
843  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Pluto Mystery on: July 06, 2015, 01:54:57
 NASA makes it so easy for conspiracy theories. There is their story, then the truth. But who really knows what the "truth" is?

Take this new event for example. Recently there was a news article taken by NASA's New Horizon probe showing 4 mysterious evenly spaced spots. Each one is 300 miles in diameter.  The photos were released in anticipation of the probes July 14th closer inspection of Pluto.
 http://www.engadget.com/2015/07/02/nasa-new-horizons-pluto-update/

The entire story of the Probe's long journey is quite fascinating.

Cue to today's headline. http://finance.yahoo.com/news/something-scary-went-wrong-nasas-181900139.html

Now, enter the conspiracies, lol. Coincidence? I personally don't believe in coincidences. You can finish the story for yourself though!

844  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: All most got it ? on: July 04, 2015, 05:58:30
I think the problem with this whole topic of discussing consciousness exploration in forums is we are all battling to make the subjective objective as peoples unique experiences create divergent paradigms. And I don't think any two will be the same.
That hit the nail on the head there. Trying to explain the unexplainable in simple terms. All we have is our own perception of the events.

I have changed my opinion due to the fact that somewhere along the line I started to weed out my experiences into classes. This came as I started to garner more and more experiences. Even in my Journals now I only log the events that really challenge me either mentally, physically, emotionally or spiritually.  The rest kind of fall under a been there done that frame of thought.

I do find though that many of my LDs seem to follow patterns. Patterns such as living the life of "fork in the road" from my past or even living a parallel life whereas I can see a continuation of a previous area, happening or peoples/entities. Then there is the experiences that words alone can't explain.
845  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: All most got it ? on: July 04, 2015, 00:56:01
I know it's not exactly what you guys said. You talk about whether it's astral projection rather than an important experience but I get the impression you're devaluing your lucid dreams. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe you get nothing out of your lucid dreams but isn't that mindset a guarantee you never will?
How do you get the sense that we are devaluing our LDs? Nobody said that it wasn't a important experience. I guess I should have used the term "successful" or maybe "full blown". How do you figure we don't get anything from our LDs?

Over the last 4 years I have filled 4 Dream Journal logs and am now working on my 5th. I log those experiences that fall under the perimeter of totally vivid with a sense of control. I also log the "downloads/uploads", (whatever you want to call them) that I receive. I log visits to energy realms and anything that is emotionally or mentally based. It doesn't always have to do with the 5 senses, because there are many places/realms that don't qualify with the 5 senses. These are projections whereas I am a point of singular consciousness. In these I am not thinking from a physical rule set state of mind.

Now let's look at phasing. When I begin to phase I see a scene. I haven't joined the scene yet. At this point I am viewing it like one views a movie. I don't consider it a successful full blown projection until I join the scene as a active participant whether I am using the 5 senses or just a point of consciousness. I have separate logs for my conscious AP attempts. But, I find the exact same patterns with AP that I do in LDs. In both of them I am consciously aware and a active participant. With Phasing I am consciously aware the entire time. Unless I have a brief "click out". With LDs I have to gain the awareness. This means I have to go through the disoriented stage first. Then "grasp" my awareness.

So yes they have many similarities. They also have their own pros and cons. With LDs you are skipping all of the preparation that a conscious Phase session may take. You aren't experiencing any of the "sign posts" either. But with a conscious Phase you don't have to fight for your awareness. You skip the reorienting stage. You are normally aware through the entire process.

846  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: All most got it ? on: July 03, 2015, 03:13:10
The fidelity of the experience you have is associated with the level of awareness you have I believe. You could say that a lucid dream and astral projection are the same thing, but experienced at different levels of awareness.

I have lucid dreams most nights, I am aware of who I am and what I am doing, and they are usually first person perspective dreams, however, I am yet to break out of the construct of the dream. With awareness one tier higher one could convert the lucid dream experience into a more vivid astral projection experience.

I benchmark myself for an astral projection when my mental alacrity during the "dream" experience is equal or similar to waking consciousness levels.
I experience the exact same thing! I have LDs of various awareness levels almost every night. But, I don't qualify them as a projection until the vividness of the experience mirrors this waking reality and I have total 100% control of "my" actions.

Many times I become aware while "watching" the scene at hand. I don't consider it a projection until I am a active participant.

I especially liked this line "I benchmark myself for an astral projection when my mental alacrity during the "dream" experience is equal or similar to waking consciousness levels. Spot on my friend!  wink
847  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Breathing problem on: June 30, 2015, 04:51:33
 Change your focus to another target. I have the same problem. I could never AP/Meditate by concentrating on my breathing. It always caused me to either hyperventilate or focus too much on my mucus in my throat.

I normally put my focus on either a imagined visual target or just on points outside of my body. You could also just lose yourself in the darkness before your closed eyes or focus on a Mantra or counting numbers. Their are many other things to focus on besides breathing.

Also, try sitting in a chair when you attempt to AP. Then you will find that breathing and mucus in the throat aren't really an issue anymore. You can also try a glass of warm water before you AP as well.

848  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Finally projected again! Is my method hindering progress? on: June 28, 2015, 09:23:01
 "Is my method hindering progress?"

Well, by the fact that you followed up that question with the first words "Finally SUCCESS", I would say that your method is working!  smiley

You have found a method that has brought you success, so, keep on keeping on! If somethings not broken, don't try to fix it.  wink
849  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: need more intent but how? on: June 28, 2015, 01:33:37
 Blidge, there are little "tricks" to help you navigate through this area. Like for instance start walking in this area. You will soon find you are in a tunnel of sorts. You could also create a doorway, open it and see what's on the other side or one of my favorites open the curtains in front of you. Yes, reach out and spread the veil. At this point you want to passively observe what you are seeing. Allow the scene to draw you in to it. All of these techniques help to take you deeper into the reality that lies ahead and beyond.

That's what "thinking outside of the box" entails.
850  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: 2 Techniques - will they work? on: June 27, 2015, 05:32:43
 If they achieve a strong focus outside of your physical awareness, then yes they shall work here for you.

The second one reminds me of a thread I have shared a link to already once today. Check it out here>
 http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/how_exactly_do_you_perform_the_phantom_wiggle_method-t44583.0.html

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35