The Astral Pulse
News: Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 20, 2018, 09:05:35

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37
826  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: September 16, 2015, 03:38:19
 I know the title has changed and so did my technique here. But in the end it is still known as a technique to achieve a strong "non physical" focus. I think we should actually use this thread for all kinds of techniques people may have. It's a great way to share and help others here. It's also easier to keep one thread active than it is a number of threads based on the same topic.

I was just going through some of the posts and threads here that I missed in the last couple of weeks on the Astral Pulse Forum. I decided to play a bit of background music, so I went to favorites on my computer and accessed the link to Paul Collier's playlist. Then I went back to reading posts and threads here. Here's a link to Paul's playlist.

Soon, I started to feel sleepy and relaxed. So, I paused for a moment and closed my eyes, while sitting at my computer. For some reason my left hand started to move gently, kind of swaying to the music. I relaxed further and now my physical hand had stopped, but my etheric hand was now swaying gently to the music. I watched this with a passive interest and my hand started to create balls of flames, then just bubbles. The bubbles soon began to rise. I followed them upwards and the next thing I knew I was spiraling upwards at a great rate of speed. I saw my home disappearing before my eyes, then the clouds, then I was in space and I watched as Planets were passing by. Soon I found myself in a very relaxing area devoid of light, sound or anything like that.

The last two weeks had been very hard on my physical body. I had been travelling and working 16 hour days, while not being able to sleep soundly at night for some reason, even though I was so exhausted. When I came back from this area devoid of light and sound I found that my body didn't hurt anymore. Whatever or wherever it was that I found myself, it was certainly a place of healing.

I do want to say though that at no time in this whole thing besides closing my eyes did I create any "conscious" intent to go anywhere or even see anything. I had just simply closed my eyes to relax and the next thing I know there was action all around me. I am extremely thankful for that healing though. I have been on Percocet for the last week to handle my pain and I detest pills of any kind. Percocet is extremely hard on the body.
827  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Do we have a life to go back to in 4th density? on: September 16, 2015, 00:18:27
Maybe dreams let people access higher-dimensional spaces?
BINGO, we have a winner!  grin

Being consciously aware in your dreams will reveal many things. You need to get in the habit of doing it often though. That's why a Dream Journal is so important to LDing. It gives you a chance to discern what is happening for yourself, instead of reading about it in a book or a Forum like this one, you learn from your own perspective.

Also, one other important thing, try to direct your adventures using a intended destination before you go to sleep. Make this your last thought as you drift off. If you have a question about something in your life or basically any questions at all, ask these before you drift off. If you awaken in Sleep Paralysis, ask the question again. You won't get a simple yes or no answer though. You normally will find yourself in some long drawn out quest or adventure, with the answer to your question being buried deep inside of it. In the morning you may just simply "know" the answer or you might have to search for clues to it from your most recent adventure.
828  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Do we have a life to go back to in 4th density? on: September 15, 2015, 08:58:50
 Perhaps we are living in both of them and more at the same time.

Start logging your nightly dreams and you will see that there is patterns found in them. You need to do this every night. Then, go back to them after about a month and read them. You will see puzzle pieces coming together!  wink
829  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: A kind of vibrations sync more advanced than Harmonic Convergence events on: September 15, 2015, 08:51:13
Are people nearly there already and could use help getting a global telepathy network started? Or will fade back into the chaos it came from as soon as the resonating system is turned off?
Beavis, your heart and intellect is in the right place. The problem is everyone in this experiment would have on the same page and at this current time in Humanity's evolution I don't think or should I say I know that wouldn't happen. Greed is a real thing and the minute a person or organization of greed would see this working, they would try to find a way to use it to their own personal or organization's advantage. Unfortunately that is the sad truth at the current time.

Give it a hundred years or so and that may change. But first we/Humanity as a whole need to change our mindsets and priorities on what is truly our purpose here and important in our existence.
830  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Newbie OBE on: September 15, 2015, 02:05:28
 Hello Emsie and welcome.

Now that you have experienced what would be labelled a true "OBE" in context of that phrase, we can help you drop a couple of those steps that you took. It was your intent that created what you experienced. As in you intended to have what you expected to be a real OBE. Your definition being a real time zone experience, which included seeing your immediate physical surroundings.

But, at the time you became Lucid that you were dreaming, you were already experiencing a different location outside of your bedroom. If you had intended at that time to see a new location anywhere, your wish would have been granted. In that current location thought = action. While lucid in a dream you have the option to just stay in the scenario/simulation at hand while improving your lucidity with simple grounding techniques, like strengthening and utilizing your senses there or you could simply create a doorway/portal and go somewhere else. Both of those choices lead to thought provoking adventures.

You have to handle your fear though to be able to "move" on. Your fear will totally handcuff you as will any thoughts on your physical sleeping body. But you did great. You achieved your goal and now you can move on to new exciting non physical adventures and explorations.

One thing you will find is that the NPR (non physical reality) is a school of sorts. Just like this current/waking physical reality is. Many of your questions will be answered via tests and quests, but you will find that out for yourself. So, to end this post I just want to say CONGRATULATIONS and here's to many more!  smiley
831  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Help Would Be Much Appreciated on: September 13, 2015, 21:31:10
Hey! This is also my first day and first post here, feels great to be able to talk with people who have the same experiences!
The symptoms you're experiencing with the sleep paralysis and vibrations are definitely the initial symptoms of astral projecting. I used to experience the sleep paralysis for years and it freaked me out every time, until one day I just let it happen and tried to not be scared and that's when I experienced astral projection. In saying that! Though you should not let fear overcome you, you should still be on guard and protect yourself on the astral.
Welcome Khukai! It's great to have another experienced APer here.

As everyone has said above fear will stop you instantly in your tracks. This is because during a bout of Sleep Paralysis you find yourself in the "void/limbo" area (as Kzaal had mentioned in a post above). This is a area of thought = action. Many people when they experience SP for the first time have no clue what is happening to them. All they know is that they are paralyzed and now their mind generates a fear driven scenario. At this point it is best to go to your "happy place". But, this only happens after you understand what has occurred in the first place.

I talk to many people that have SP regularly and they still haven't confronted it. They find themselves terrorized by it every time it occurs. I tried to explain it to them in simple or any terms to be honest. But for whatever reason, they would not hear my words. It sounded like they were listening, but when I spoke to them later on I found out they didn't "listen" to what I said at all. It was kind of like the people that tell me they are interested in LDing/Aping, but when I talk to them the following year, I find they didn't follow that path. The reason always being they didn't have the time to do it. That answer frustrates me more than anything. To each their own though.
832  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hi! New and Hopeful on: September 12, 2015, 10:15:33
EscapeVelocity, i thank you very kindly for sharing that information. a Dream Journal does seem ideal and i have one. it's just that i hardly ever remember my dreams. by the time i have the journal in my hand, it's gone.
I am happy to see that EscapeVelocity gave you a link to that fantastic answer that he previously gave to another member here. That answer was excellent and in my opinion is deserving of a copy and paste with the end location being a Sticky on this Forum.

Now, to your above quote on Dream Journals. As with everything in this practice, intent is the driving force behind success. Create a intent, as in a nightly affirmation to remember your dreams. You can make that affirmation as simple or complexed as you wish. Use it every night, no skipping or laziness allowed here. Pretty soon you will find that you have very clear recall of almost all of your dreams. You may find that at first you only remember a few key words, but pretty soon that will become pages of info. This works so well that after awhile you have to change you affirmation to only be remembering your "last" Dream, because you will find yourself waking up many times a night after almost every dream you have.

Then comes the fun part, which is becoming a active conscious participant in these dreams. Once this begins to happen you will see "Dreaming" in a whole new light.
833  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: The Rapture or Just major coincidence? on: August 23, 2015, 11:16:09
If this thing is real... All governments are doing a really good job at covering it, Chemical trails in the sky hiding the sun at the most critical moments where we could see it etc. (I've seen it myself, most of the chemical trails released by planes are always released to cover the sun from sight).
I see that many people are still trying to deny that "Chem trails" do exist. I guess you can only keep your eyes shut for so long though. I also think that there is a good reason for the Chem trails, but that it doesn't necessarily have to do with Nibiru. I know some say that Chem trails are for weather management or used by Monsantos for crop management. There are many views on this.
 The expectations of the Scientific Community has been that were supposed to have been right in the middle of a very potent Solar Maximum. I believe that the Chem trails were installed to ward off the strength of those rays and the damage that could be done by them and the Sun in general. The goal being to prevent the destruction of our technological advancements, as in the Internet the Powers, grids, etc.. It's just that that severe Solar Maximum hasn't occurred at all. If anything it's the exact opposite of a Solar Maximum at the current time. I base my opinion on Scientific seminars that I have seen about 12 years that posed the threat as being a reality. In these seminars they were trying to come up with a game plan per say on how to handle this problem. Hence the birth of HAARP.  I have noticed that Sunsets don't look like they used to. It's like some kind of "filter" has been put over it. They are definitely up to something and as long as it works, we don't really have to know the details. It's funny how people say they want to know something until they finally know it. Then they wished they hadn't.

I heard on a Radio a couple of years ago that at some seminar on Climate and Weather, that people were demanding answers and that finally some General got up and asked the crowd "Do you remember what the Sun looked like years ago 15 years ago? Now look at it today. It's all for your benefit". Then he stood up and left the seminar. Whether this was a true event or just a hoax, like so much other stuff out there, only the people in attendance there would know.

Debunkers trying to deny everything and say it's a hoax would also be in the game which makes it even harder to know what to believe in.
Debunkers debunk, that's what they are good at, lol!

If Nibiru was moving towards the Earth it would have already caused major problems with the other Planets that it passed by. Especially if it had other Asteroids, etc. orbiting it.

For some reason there are a lot of people right now via Radio Shows, etc. stirring up people's angst about a upcoming event in September. If anything happens we can't do anything about it anyways. So, we are better off just living now, instead of getting anxious about something that may or may not happen in the future. Coast to Coast AM's host has been livid about the fact that we haven't done anything to protect our Grids and way of life from a severe/major Solar Flare or EMP burst. He has even used his own finances to educate people about the danger. I find it hard to believe that Governments of our world would just allow everything that they worked so hard to build to just crash and burn so easily. It hasn't been the question "if" a major Solar Flare occurred, it has always been "when" it will. I believe we have protection well in place. If I was a "Threat Assessor" working for Gov't (like someone famous most of us in the AP community know of, not naming any names here), then I would have definitely seen this a possibility and have made some kind of plans to protect against it.

...and now for my own personal take on this. I don't think the one's watching over us (I don't mean the Gov'ts) are about to sit and watch us "crash and burn" either. Take that comment for what you wish!  wink
834  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: August 23, 2015, 01:40:01
 Here is a blast from the past by Szaxx. In it he states what to do when these visuals do finally come alive. He also shows his amazing talent for Phasing and how fast it can be achieved using a strong NP focus.
835  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Magick Room on: August 23, 2015, 01:20:19
On the topic of magick spaces' does anyone have any advice that would help me to create more mystical states of mind
i don't have much material decorations, although i did cover the windows so it can be pitch black and keep my single black-light on.

(BTW)themes that really move me are; night, winter, the moon, short days, pine forest-
An "Altar" of some kind works well. You can adorn it with "Sigils", candles, etc. You could also have a Incense Burner there burning either Sage or some kind of Pine Forest scent. A Crystal Ball on the table with some of your favorite Crystals and unique stones works as well.

You could use a tablecloth on your Altar with a moon and stars print. You can find these on other Magick stores on the web.

Use your imagination. You have stated your theme. What do these things represent to you?
836  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Souly for Retrievals! on: August 22, 2015, 23:57:47
I hope you are given more of these challenges, obviously in increasing complexity.
Challenges, challenges and even more challenges. The other realms are full of them, lol. I see it as their method of communicating with us. What better way to learn something, then seeing and coming to the realization for yourself.

The  various F levels are interesting in they define a broad spectrum of similar environments, I still am unsure on the borders of these. The comment on things progressing in difficulty is so true.
You can't get enough of them lol.
As I stated above, I used to think these Focus levels were a thing of myth. Sure I had read Frank Kepple's posts and Robert Monroe's books, but it seems in the end that's what they concluded as well. But now I see that because so many people have focused on these individuals levels that something tangible has been created. My Island retreat is almost a mirror of the Astral Pulse Island. Of course there's a Pyramid on my as well. I have always been fascinated by those, as you already know. But I use this area often as my launching pad or I will just be relaxing, take a glance around and see something new there that I haven't created. This leads to my next adventure.
837  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Souly for Retrievals! on: August 22, 2015, 23:46:24
I've done a number of TMI programs, including Lifeline, and your experience resonates strongly. It seems to me that you had guidance right there with you whether it was visible or not given the nature of the way everything fell neatly into place and suddenly you were docking - which evidently was focus 27. The hospital and the park being the big giveaway.

I would say in future ones (which tend to be harder as guidance gives you more of a challenge), you can always mentally ask guidance what to do and they will assist in some way. It's clear they took you up to 27 in this one. It might be worth trying to start off in focus 27 as well when you intend to do a retrieval. That way when you make the trip to 23 you know how it feels making it easier to move back to. 27 without guidance. If you do decide to start in 27 it's also good to have an anchor point. At lifeline you are encouraged to create a special place so when in 23 you can easily bring people back up by thinking of your special place( I have a jetty on a small lake in a forest). Also, I think starting in 27 you are more like to visually have a guide with you (rather than invisible in the background) because 27 is a gathering point of such individuals.
Thank You for your reply Floriferous. I was hoping you would have read this and had some helpful tips. A trip to the Monroe Institute some day is still on my "Bucket List".

I have seen the white building, aka Hospital in other Retrievals I have had as well. It's like I always end up there sooner or later in the process. After a while my Retrievals seemed to get few and far between. At least the consciously aware ones. I think I may have still continued, since it's my main goal, undergoing them on a subconscious level. Starting in Focus 27 and backtracking does seem like a good idea as well.

I never really got much into focusing on Focus Levels in the past. I guess I thought for some reason that there wasn't actual areas such as these and that we were just creating them ourselves. But when you have a "real" Retrieval and end up at this Focus 27 location, especially it being what other people say they experience, (without you knowing ahead of time), you just know that there is something to this. Once again, seeing is believing.

I have always had a "gathering point" in the other realms. It's actually more of a launching pad I use. It's been my tranquil Island beach retreat, but I never looked at it as a gathering point for Focus 27 and Retrievals. That's a handy tip there!  wink

Last year a Medical condition knocked me out of whack. It made it so just meditating was a challenge. For a while I just gave up my daily practice and just relied on my nightly LD for my exploration. But my LDs always led to a completely different area then my conscious APs were. I see them both as NP explorations. But they seem to have their own "playgrounds" per say. It's almost like a completely different plane from one another. But as I said, they are both considered non physical or "other realm" I like to say experiences.
838  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Souly for Retrievals! on: August 22, 2015, 10:05:12
 Thank You for your reply Szaxx. I agree with everything you said there. I have found telepathy to be the chosen mode of communication in these areas. I could have quoted individual parts of what you said here to break them down further, but instead I decided to just say "I agree" and then I wanted to handle your question separately.

While you were in your experience, can you recall absolutely everything about your physical life? I've often found a great deal of these memories temporarily erased until some progress has been made in the adventure.
I didn't try to recall anything. I wanted to keep my focus entirely on the scene at hand in fear of losing focus again. I find in my LDs though a lot of my memories have been erased. Many times I just live the scenario while fully consciously aware of my actions, but never coming to the realization that my physical body is sleeping peacefully in my bed. What would you call that a half-way LD, lol? I am Lucid as in having full awareness of the scenario at hand and am a active participant in it.
839  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Souly for Retrievals! on: August 22, 2015, 02:55:14
 Last night I listened to William Bulman's most recent seminar found here.
 In it he spoke of the Monroe Lifeline Program. The lifeline Program has to do with Robert Monroe's Focus 23, where people go to help souls that are stuck. I don't have the funds or the time right now to go to for the 5 day/6 night Lifeline program, but have always been open to be a "Invisible Helper". This is a term that was penned by an incredible lady named Annie Bessant. You can find out more about her and her research in this fantastic video by Kurt Leland. So, I wanted to create my own technique to achieve my goal. Here's a quick rundown of the Focus levels for anyone that wants to know more about them:

I have 3 goals that I have always strived to achieve in my practice of non physical/other realm exploration. I say other realm because I find many areas of the Astral that are just as physical as this one.
 Goal #1 is to be an Invisible Helper to any Humans or entities that may need assistance in this realm or any others.
 Goal #2 is to learn how to heal myself, so that I can take that teaching and heal others in need
 Goal #3 is to remember what I once knew and unlock my full potential

It has been a while now since I have had a full on, with total recall actual Retrieval. I have had experiences whereas I was aiding someone, but then I "clicked out" and lost my awareness on what was occurring. In other words I didn't consciously see it through. Other times I would be right in the middle of a Retrieval and then I would get distracted and it would be gone.

Last night I laid down to relax. I felt the feeling of depth coming on, so I decided to try and find this Focus 23 area. I am sure that because of the thousands and more people that have focused on this area, that there had to be a "real"/actual Focus 23 zone somewhere in the Astral. So I began creating Doorways as I do in this practice here:
 I started asking my Doorway questions, but nothing happened. I just kept noticing the darkness before my eyes. I was about to give up when all of a sudden I saw a small wooden sign on my right hand side saying "Focus 23 ahead". I then felt movement. I was moving forward. There were other signs along the way similar to the first one that were stating that I was on the right path. Then I came to a wooden door with a glass window. It looked like to regular office door. On the glass was printed in black lettering "Focus 23". I opened the door and saw a room with some chairs lined down the side. I then sensed, I can't say heard a bellowing voice saying "Sit down and someone will be will you shortly". Like I said, it wasn't an oral voice, it was more inside of my head. Likely telepathy.

There was no one else in the room. All the chairs were empty. It looked like a regular Doctor's office, but with no magazines, lol. There was though a wall that was solid black and looked like glass. The only opening in it was the same small opening that you see in bulletproof glass. Just enough room to get your hand through.

I sat there for what seemed like an eternity. I contemplated why I was there and figured that this waiting had to be some kind of test in patience. I did feel like my thoughts were being sucked out of my brain though. It was like I was being drilled on why I wanted to help others. What my motives for coming here were.

Finally something happened. The glass wall disappeared and I was looking at a escalator that was loaded with people, but they looked more like just the forms/shapes of people. The escalator was moving upwards. All of a sudden I saw someone fall off the side. They plummeted to the ground. I quickly thought myself over to that location and saw that the fallen soul was a young boy. He had to be about 6 years old. He was in tears and I went to comfort him. I asked him what his name was, the thought came back Richard. I then asked him if he knew where he was, the answer was no. Okay, now I knew I had to do something. But what? I thought about it for a minute and asked him what his favorite thing to do was. What he enjoyed, hobby wise. He sent the thought back "boats". I then asked him how he would like to go on a boat and meet some new friends. He stopped crying and sent the answer yes to me. A boat immediately materialized beside us. We got on and the next thing I know we are docking. That was weird, I don't even recall the trip there. It was like we were almost instantly there. There just happened to be a kid's paradise. There was swings, money bars, kids everywhere. The 2 adults that had docked us told us telepathically to follow them. So we did. We were walking down a street and came upon a large white building, akin to a Hospital. I told Richard that he needed to go "check in". Richard then gave me a hug and went with the 2 adults up the stairs and into the building.

I then turned my focus back to my physical body and smiled. It feels so good inside when you can help others. Not only is healing for them, but it's healing for myself as well.  

Thank You for listening!  smiley
840  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: August 21, 2015, 09:28:44
What kind of chair are you using? I tried using chair but it feels uncomfortable and it gives strain on my neck and back..
Then find another chair!  wink

I use my lazy boy recliner. It is very comfortable, but I rarely sleep in it. Some people like using a regular wooden chair, like a corner chair (as Szaxx has mentioned above) because it keeps them more alert.
841  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Holding Things Back on: August 21, 2015, 09:23:39
Is that normal or do I need to start doing special things to test the water? 
This sounds like some kind of "belief system" zone. Their belief just happens to be that finances should flow even though they have transitioned on, lol.

I would ask questions that have you always wanted to ask while in the "other realms". You don't necessarily have to start flying or making a ruckus and making yourself already more known than you are. You can just stay discreet, but also get some sought after answers.
842  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: August 20, 2015, 09:45:37
 After dinner tonight, about 7:30 pm I laid down for what I thought was going to be a AP session. I know, I made the cardinal sin by lying down, but I was tired, so I figured it might turn into a nap instead.

I closed my eyes and just laid there noticing the darkness. I started to go under real fast, but at the last second when I thought I was almost asleep, I gained my awareness back again. So, I just noticed some more.

Somewhere along the line I decided to start a couple of the Doorway questions. I was already thoroughly relaxed, so it didn't take long until I got results. Actually I was on question a shape question, this time I was using a Square. The next thing I knew there was a lit square on the ground in front of me. It looked like it was some kind of "trap door" in the floor. So, being the Astral adventurer I am, I decided to take a leap of faith into it. I soon found myself plummeting downwards very fast. I watched as I entered the clouds, then on the other side of the clouds I saw a city of sorts. There were structures akin to buildings, but they seemed to be more like just huge towers. I could also see that other soldiers were also falling to the ground alongside of me. I guess I was some kind of Paratrooper. I have never been in the Military here in this physical realm, so this was completely foreign to me.

I landed and saw other soldiers running down the lanes between these huge towers. These towers did not look like our buildings here on earth. There was no lights in them. I couldn't even see a door anywhere. The soldiers didn't necessarily look like "our" soldiers either. They all had some kind of mask protruding from their faces going to a tank that they were wearing. I guess they could have been our paratroopers. That jump seemed to be from an extremely high elevation.

I got startled by a huge roar and looked in front of me in time to see what looked like a giant tail go by. I was thinking, what hell, was that a Dinosaur. It looked to be reptilian. It was scaled and the same shape as a Dinosaur's. More soldiers ran by me, but I decided I had seen enough for now. So, I returned my focus to my physical body and ended it. I looked at the clock and it was 10:15. Once again time flew by. I did not lose conscious awareness at all. I know this sounds like a "Dream". But I was totally aware the entire time. I did feel like I was just noticing the darkness before my eyes for quite a while though. It had already taken on the 3D effect. But it was relaxing, so I didn't have any intent to go anywhere else, until I began doing my Doorway questions later on that is.

This is the kind of weird, unique adventures that you can have when you learn to allow the scene to progress. You never know what's going to happen next and that's what makes it so adventurous. The funny thing is I don't find myself to be adventurous in this reality here. There is only so much you can do here!

Another thing I notice is I don't try to change the rules at all. Meaning, I play by whatever the physical rules of the scenario are. Now, I haven't tried to change them either. Perhaps that is something I will experiment with. I found myself falling, but soon found I was tethered to a parachute. I could have just flew faster by intent and explored on my own, but I wanted to stay with the scenario at hand and see it out.
843  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How many of you can say this is REAL? on: August 20, 2015, 04:44:56
 I believe that this Dr. Neil Degrasse Tyson is so "grounded" here to the physical, that his higher self won't even "allow" him to Dream, lol.  rolleyes
844  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: August 19, 2015, 11:26:50
The elevator sounds like a slow vortex experience.
The entire Doorway exercise here will lead to a vortex experience of sorts.
You traverse through the levels and exit where you get the urge to leave. The experience has started and the fun begins.
There's quite a few authors that say speed takes you to the astral proper, this seems to work well. I've done this myself many times to get into an experience.
The counting of numbers has always been a great way to quiet a "monkey mind" as well. So this kind of kills two birds with one stone and yes it does work extremely well.

The warp speed experience can also be known as Frank Kepple's "Cannonball" experience. It seems like you have been shot from a Cannon, lol. You just need to make sure your seat is in a upright position, keep your hands in the car and hold on for your life, lol.  grin

845  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How many of you can say this is REAL? on: August 19, 2015, 04:20:29
 I have always lived by the idiom "I believe half of what I hear but everything I see". I know that's an alteration/adaptation from Benjamin Franklin's famous quote "Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see".

Nothing I heard in the past, no matter how fantastical it sounds could prepare me for experiencing it myself. No matter what anyone has written in any of the many books on Astral Projection could prepare me as well. They were great guidelines and I learned many techniques, but to do it for yourself answers your belief in full. Experiencing the "vibrations" and the other signposts for the first time will show you that yes something real is happening here. That "you aren't in Kansas anymore", lol.

I know how the many people that come to the Astral Pulse and other Astral Projection related Forums and websites hate to hear that, but it's true. You are the only one that has to believe this. That's why I stand by Szaxx and DPK.38's answer of "you need to experience it for yourself". If you don't, the posts you read in this thread will just be stories that you will still question whether they are "real/true" or not.
846  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: August 19, 2015, 04:02:29
 That sounds like quite the adventure there Szaxx. Thank You for sharing!  smiley

This afternoon our power went out. We were experiencing one of what I call the "land hurricanes", which is a spinning low pressure system over our area. We had just some regular rain here, but I'm sure someone nearby had a stronger storm, thus the power outage.

So, I went to my comfortable recliner chair and did a session. I started with a quick relaxation of my body, then started the questions. When I got to the second question on "is the doorway round"?, I started to notice the round doorway elevate. I stayed with that and soon the doorway became a rising balloon. I allowed my curiosity to draw me deeper and soon saw that the balloon had a basket. Soon there were other balloons around as well. They were all hot air balloons. I could see what they could from their vantage point. It was beautiful. We, I say we because it looked like I was parallel to them in my own balloon, were going over what I take to be some lake. I knew it was a lake because I could see the shoreline all around it. I don't know where this was though. We have lakes around here, but nothing like this one.

After awhile of enjoying this I started to get a strong sensation of moving upwards. The speed I  was moving was incredible. I watched as the clouds, then the earth disappeared before my eyes. Next thing I knew I was in complete darkness. I felt like I was spinning in this darkness though. Though the sensation was very strong, I stuck with it. A light soon appeared in front of me. It got extremely intense. I could see I was moving towards it, but I felt like I was moving backwards. This made no sense at all, but again I stayed with it. The light seemed to engulf the entire scene. But then the power went on here and the TV, which we had on before, disrupted my adventure. It startled me and that was all it usually takes to mess things up. Needless to say, it was a great time.

When I finally looked at the time I saw that about 2 and half hours had gone by.

I also wanted to add that a ELEVATOR question also leads to some unique experiences. You get on the elevator and watch the numbers climb. Sometimes you will find that you will stop spontaneously on other floors. Here somebody or something might either be there or get on the elevator with you. Sometimes groups of people. Sometimes the door will just open and a vivid scene awaits you.

I find that the key to all of this, just like it is with Remote viewing, is to allow the scene you are viewing to progress without questioning what you are viewing or if what you are seeing is real or just your imagination. When you are successful, you will know the difference. Allow the scene to suck you into it.

With remote viewing the person has to just view what is there while knowing the difference between their "perception" and their "creative imagination". With astral projection you have the ability to join the scene and "live it", just like you do here.
847  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: August 17, 2015, 23:39:17
Wow this is what ive been using everytime i have a successful astral projection! I imagine myself in a beautiful nature like seashore
Yes, when you look through the doorway you can imagine anything you wish to appear.

I make the intent often to see a beautiful island paradise, complete with white sands and ocean view. Many times when I am just lying on the beach I will take a glance around and there is normally something new that catches my eye. I then go to that new area and the adventure begins.

I find that at a some point along the line, my imagination isn't actively creating the scene at hand any more. Now I am in a place that isn't of my own design. These are great areas for exploration. That's why I say that your imagination will lead you to the Astral proper, if you let it.  wink
848  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: August 17, 2015, 23:30:55
This will really help those of you who keep thinking about your body. Some techniques require a thought free mind which is very difficult if not impossible for a lot of practitioners. By following the above, you'll occupy your mind fully leaving no stray thoughts of the body.
This was my goal. I had read many posts from members and heard it from others that they just can't seem to shut out the "monkey mind". So my motto is "If you can't beat it, join it". I wanted to make a exercise that anyone could do. The end intent is always to have a successful "outing".

I use a different. I use a similar approach and can exit this physical world sometimes in less than a min.
Yes, it's always welcome when you can just close your eyes and see that something is already "playing on the screen" in front of you. This is when all you have do is let your curiosity draw you in deeper. Nobody said it has to take an hour to be able to Phase. Sometimes it is just takes a minute or so. I find those times to be like a "perfect storm", whereas everything combines all at once to make a perfect outcome. You are already relaxed, your mind isn't busy with a thousand thoughts at once and you are mentally ready in general.

I suggest sitting up, propped so you can't fall like on a corner chair or even my favourite, a bucket seat in my car.
Especially when you are new to attempting projecting. It is sooooooooooooo easy to fall asleep. Thus any chair works fine.
849  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / The Doorway on: August 17, 2015, 12:20:15
 "Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."
                  Albert Einstein

"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will."
               George Bernard Shaw

"Everything you can imagine is real."
              Pablo Picasso

"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only at night."
             Edgar Allan Poe

All these great men of history knew the importance of a creative imagination. Creative imagination leads to Astral Projection. You may start  by simply imagining a scenario, but then somewhere along the line something happens that wasn't in your planned "script". The scene starts to take on a life of it's own and now you sit back and watch at first as your passive curiosity draws you deeper in. Pretty soon it's just a "real" as it is here in this physical reality.

This exercise is meant to bring you to this point. It is simple, but if you are serious you will find positive results with it. I know how many people say they can't visualize. That is why I have started with the basics of visualization, then as you get deeper into this "walk through" of sorts, you will find that it gets easier and easier to do. At first the visuals are hard to maintain. The tendency is to drift off onto some other day to day thoughts. But this goes away with practice. As they say "Practice makes perfect"!  

I titled this the Doorway because that is the targeted object at hand. It is important in this exercise to take a few minutes to visualize (or try as you may) anything that you see in CAPITALIZED BOLD lettering. Example: If I ask is the doorway STANDARD SHAPED? You would automatically visualize a standard (rectangular) shaped door. You would then give yourself a few moments to visualize the door, before moving on to the next question.

This is not race. Take your time. Before we start I want you to make sure you are in a comfortable chair, not necessarily a bed, because I don't want you to fall asleep. Make sure your clothing is non constrictive. If it's too light in the room use a blindfold. If it's to loud where you are use some foam earplugs or noise cancelling earphones. Basically I want you to handle all your possible interruptions before they actually become interruptions.

I want you to just close your eyes and take a few minutes to relax. You can do this through a breathing technique, progressive relaxation, whatever makes you comfortable.

Now just notice the darkness in front of your closed eyelids for a about 5 minutes. Don't worry about "monkey mind" we will handle that soon.

You are in a dark hallway. There is a doorway about 10ft in front of you. You don't need to see it right now, just know it's there.
   Is the doorway a STANDARD SHAPE?
   Is the doorway ROUND?
   Is the doorway OVAL?
   Is the doorway LARGE?
   Is the doorway SMALL?
   Is the doorway GLOWING?
   Is the doorway RED, like a FLAME or a APPLE? (You could use any other examples that you want to see the color red.
   The same with the other colors as well.)
   Is the doorway ORANGE, like an ORANGE?
   Is the doorway YELLOW, like a BANANA?
   Is the doorway GREEN, like the flowing GRASS in a field?
   Is the doorway BLUE, like a beautiful CLEAR SKY in the day?
   Is the doorway INDIGO, like the DEEP OCEAN?
   Is the doorway VIOLET, like the glow of a BLACK LIGHT?
   Lastly is the doorway WHITE, like the SNOW, the CLOUDS or even just a BRIGHT LIGHT?

Where does the doorway lead?
   Does the doorway lead to the PAST? Now you are going to reminisce or as they say you are going to take a brief walk down memory lane. You are going to think back to a emotional time in your past. Was it the Prom? Was it your Child's birth? Maybe it's just something that you wish you had the chance to go back and do over again. Don't rush this process. Go back to the past and see this again. Emotional thoughts are very powerful thoughts and for that reason alone are easier to bring back up again.

Does the doorway lead to the PRESENT? What did you do today? Did you go out and visit friends? Did friends visit you? Did you just stay at home and watch TV? Relive something from the day. Make it as simple or complexed as you wish.

Does the doorway lead to the FUTURE? This is when you visualize what you wish to accomplish further in your life. See yourself achieve a major goal. Watch as your future kids are born. See yourself receiving that promotion at work.

Now, walk towards and through that doorway. WHAT'S ON THE OTHER SIDE?

If at any time during this exercise the visuals begin taking on a life of their own, allow your curiosity to draw you deeper. Stay with the scene. Passively observe it and allow it to progress. The more it progresses the deeper you find yourself in the scenario and further away you are from your physical focus. This entire exercise is built just to help you to escape your focus on "this" reality.

I have chosen these specific questions for a purpose. First the shapes are simple and one of the first things people are taught in visualization skills are to see basic shapes. The colors I chose because not only are they the colors that correspond to the "Chakras", but they are also the colors of a Rainbow. I know not everyone subscribes to the Chakra theories and techniques, but these colors are seen everywhere in everyday life. I chose white because of its cleanly divine meaning.

The Past, Present and Future questions are there because all three of these will give a person a chance to "lose themselves" in these visualizations. Many times when I attempt this exercise I don't even make it to the final set of questions.

I have other questions I ask myself when I do this exercise, like for instance is the doorway a CAVE OPENING, or does it have SALOON DOORS, like the old Westerns? Is it a BEADED DOORWAY? You get the idea. Have fun with it. Every question you ask leads to another intended scenario.

Please reply with any questions or comments you may have on this. The whole exercise was to show you the importance of imagination. Many times, it's your imagination that leads you to the "Astral proper"!

850  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Me vs Vibrations :( on: August 17, 2015, 05:48:11
Where else did I post that?
In this post on the thread on "Cycling".;msg358071#msg358071

What I meant is that the cold or heat should not be an issue if you are creating a strong NP focus. It may be a obstacle, but there are many obstacles that you need to overcome in this practice in general, just as there are in life in general. Obstacles are put in your way to help you learn and grow.

I have a medical condition as well that has to do with my facial nerves spasming severely. Pills/Pharmaceuticals only helped to calm the situation so much. If I was to continue to explore the NP consciously aware, I needed to find a new way to Phase. This was very challenging to overcome, but I did it and am actually still altering my technique all the time. You will find, as many do, that you have early success, but then it goes away. It goes away because you are being challenged to create anew. Now is the time for thinking outside of the box. Common sense comes into play here as well!  wink I take it as "a test of will".
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37