Prostate checking lol. This will make a good intern joke
If your job is making you feel bad you can either leave the job and find another one or stay with it and reconcile yourself to it. I think you know that anyway.
I can give you a few links.
This is great forum aimed to define your goals and taking action.http://communityforexcellence.com/index.htmhttp://communityforexcellence.com/forum/index.phphttp://www.thework.com/index.asp
What is The Work
The Work is a simple yet powerful process of inquiry that teaches you to identify and question the stressful thoughts that cause all the suffering in the world. It's a way to understand what's hurting you, a way to end all your stress and suffering.
People who do The Work faithfully report life-changing results.
* Eliminate stress: Live without anxiety or fear
* Improve relationships: Have a new sense of connection and intimacy with your husband or wife, your parents, your children, and with yourself
* Reduce anger: Get angry less often and less intensely, and eventually not at all
* Eliminate depression: See perfection in situations that were once debilitating
* Clarity: Act more intelligently and effectively
* Energy: Experience a new sense of vigor and well-being
* Peace: Learn how to love what is, and find lasting inner peace
It's easy to learn but it's not a magic pill. It will take some time to go through your stressful thoughts and beliefs but still faster and more efficient than everything else i tried.