The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 12, 2017, 08:29:31

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Help! How can I prevent this negative entity from attaching when I go OBE? on: September 24, 2017, 17:08:21
Hey guys!

It's been a few years since I've been on here. I used to have lots of great experiences and would have OBE's quite frequently. But unfortunately (very long story) I ended up getting an incubus/sex spirit attached to me. Every time I'd try and project, I was unable, because this thing was always there trying to drain my energy and "do things" with me.  Obviously this thing was a negative entity, as its energy was making it so I could never really project since I didn't have the energy to "go anywhere." Whenever I did manage to get out of my body, I would usually get just "stuck" on the floor of my room, with no vision, and no way to move or go out of the current vibrational level I was at.

I eventually just had to give up trying to project completely since this entity was always there, and then began physically manifesting in my house..scratching walls, trying to have sex with me while I was in the half-awake half-asleep phase. I eventually had to get my house cleansed to remove this thing, but I still have fear that it will come back if I try and go OBE again. I still feel like it is there at times, since I constantly feel like I am watched when I'm in certain areas of my house.

My question for you all is, what can I do to keep this thing at bay when I try and go OBE? Is this a matter of increasing my virbational frequency through chakra cleansing, meditation etc? Or do I need something more serious like an exorcism to completely remove this thing from my aura?

Fear will cause a lot of problems for OBE. However I would recommend to you a book... It's called the practical psychic self defense handbook by Robert Bruce. It saved my life.

You'll get people who say these entities are a creation of your own mind... and somehow it's your fault, and that it's just fear.... or "somehow you are attracting it and it's your fault" and other new age dogma that is completely untrue. I mean in some cases yes.... but t blows my mind when people say this stuff doesn't exist when it clearly does. In my experiences anyway...

Keep in mind I think some things during sleep paralysis are hallucinations etc... but we live in a sea of consciousness... and it's not all fairies and rainbows down here where we are at.

That book covers everything you need to know about the questions you just asked. Or you can look online and I am sure you will find some stuff on youtube too. Good luck
-Mars
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Spirits asking me for help? on: September 17, 2017, 22:35:44
It's been a while since my last post, but I felt like I should share an experience I just had. I was taking a nap with my baby brother, when I began to astral project. I got the usual experiences, but once I knew I was out of body, something strange started happening. Where my baby brother was, a little girl around the same age or maybe a little older, was crying. I felt no negative energy from her, and she began to talk to me. I can't remember what she was saying, but I knew she needed help. Skeptical, I actually went my back to my physical body and woke up, only to find that my brother was still sound asleep. I managed to instantly go back to where I was at, but this time, she was not alone. There was this other presence that I'm pretty sure was a spirit guide. I wasn't able to see them, but they guided me to where the little girl was talking about. They took me to the pre school where my high school adjoins it. It was like I was taken to the past, given that there were kids and parents running around there. My guide pointed out a spirit I needed to interrogate. I began to ask them questions about what they knew, but they instantly became resistant and didn't want to answer a thing. I became aggressive, and this spirit became even more aggressive, shifting their face attempting to scare me. It didn't work, and I attempted everything I could to find out more about them. My guide told me that there was nothing more I could do at the moment. I ended up going to this house that seemed pretty run down, and the little girl was there too. This time, she seemed frightened, and kept informing me that there was someone coming that she didn't want to be around. Before I could ask more, I was whisked away to an unfamiliar spot next to a highway. I was then confronted by about 3 or 4 other spirits, all asking if I could help them. Before I could reply, I actually witnessed someone being assaulted and possibly murdered. This is when I woke up. There has been no reports of murders or disappreances in my town, since it's a very small town. I'm not sure why they're asking me for help, but this is the first time this has happened.

I know this may sound cold, but I don't help spirits. They have caused me anxiety my whole life simply just being in my space. (typical ghosts) People who have dropped dead and are confused and can't move on. They always have come to me and some of them just "hang out" and it's really obnoxious. I tell all entities to beat it. I only work with my higher self and a few beings (That actually do help me out) Otherwise I don't even bother. I will say things like go find someone else... etc. Even if they don't mean any harm. For someone who is really empathic it's draining to have spirits run to you for help all the time. I found a lot of them don't care they are in your space and will drain your energy etc. I am nice about it... but I just tell everything to go away and leave me alone these days. Unless I want to make contact etc. They can actually be quite obnoxious. I am very sketchy with guides too.
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Sleeping after you die? on: September 10, 2017, 21:42:28
hey guys. I was wondering what you think... If I remember right in William Buhlmans book adventures in the afterlife... He talks about sleeping at a nice house when he passes away from cancer. It's near the beginning.

I was wondering do you think we sleep in our afterlife? Just like we do here? Have dreams.... then wake up in whatever realm we are primarily focused in? Do spirits sleep?

I ask because I get tired of being aware all the time.... Wouldn't it be nice to just black out or go into a coma style blackness whenever we want?  Then kinda wake up later... when we are refreshed and be like oh yeah... okay... and carry on with whatever we are doing?

I dream every night and sometimes I just want to black out into nothingness... just for one night... because it gets so tiring. Some times that happens here in the physical... but what about when you die? It seems like if we are "constantly aware" for eternity... every now and then it would be amazing to just go into blackness. Then snap out of it and be like aw yeah okay... with all memories still intact... and feel nice and refreshed in consciousness instead of perceiving forever and never taking a break.

what do you think?
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Fear of having a stroke during AP on: September 07, 2017, 19:33:11
Any obe book will tell you that such vibrations are very common when you're an obe beginner, that they aren't dangerous because they're only in your mind (or in one of your non-physical bodies), and that as you become an experienced obe-er they'll disappear. As in everything, there's a disclaimer that if you have a weak heart, or some mental affliction is better to consult your physician.

In the very beginning, I felt vibrations too, I got a little concerned, then they went away and never came back.

If you're worried about health consequences, start with lucid dreaming! There are no vibrations there.

Very true. I noticed the sensations when I first started were VERY strong. Now a days all I get is a falling sensation if that... I just pop out of body and there I am.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Fear of having a stroke during AP on: September 07, 2017, 19:01:35
Hey lost. What you mention might be kundalini phenomena. I had a pre mature kundalini event happen to me a while back. You may wanna read up on that. Robert Bruce has great information on this. I would get zaps of electricity in my brain and sometimes it was so intense I had to snap out of it. I've actually had a lot of experiences where I felt things that were way too much to even handle. But if you say there's an electrical feel to it that sounds (shockingly) hehe... similar to the kundalini stuff I went through. You'll find if somebody has never experienced it they won't know what to say or they make something up. It's incredibly real. I still don't understand it but you may want to research more about the subject. I've felt things that felt life threatening yet I'm still here.

But if I was in your shoes and I thought I was gonna have a stroke I would just keep going with the exit. Because death is just no big deal to me anymore. Anything beats this place. If it's too much to handle just nudge yourself out of the trance state and try again another time. I know what you are talking about and I would get the same thing.
-mars
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Meetup with my friend is it really her? on: September 06, 2017, 18:47:25
Thank you Baro. Yeah the only thing is I wish I could hold awareness better and have it stay real... I've never had an out of body experience as real as this place except when I have what people call "wild" or wake induced lucid dreams. Those are really crazy... but they don't last long at all.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Meetup with my friend is it really her? on: September 05, 2017, 20:24:10
Hi guys... Last night I came back from a dream and rolled over in my bed to turn on my light. I found the light wouldn't come on and I went oh hey! I am out of body! So I walked through my door into my living room.

I really wanted to see my friend and in the past whenever I went to go visit someone I get lost... So I tried summoning her. (Dunno if that's the best word) But I basically put my hands over my heart and said higher self... please bring me (So and so) to me please.... 5 seconds later she comes walking through my door real as real can be. It was definitely her. She looked a little different than here... but it felt physical. What's weird is I didn't pay too much attention to what she looked like so next time I will really have to try. Everything was so fast and it was only a matter of time before I knew I was going to lose awareness so I act pretty fast...

I had some things I wanted to say and I told her. Her personality seemed a but different... but it was still her. Was this her astral body? Or another aspect of her? When I get out of body sometimes I feel really clumsy too... Like I am still me but not all there.

Anyway we ended up looking each other in the eyes and she kissed me and it felt absolutely amazing. She seemed to "have a mind of her own" If that made sense. It was all her. She knows I am pretty crazy for her... and I remember talking about how I just wanted to really make it work (she is actually seeing someone else in this physical life)... :/ It's been an emotional time. I just dunno if it was really her or not... I can't figure this out. After what seemed to be a couple minutes my dream mind kicked off... things got too weird and before you know it I was completely unaware in another dream all together.

The last time we met in the astrals the same thing happened but we both remembered it as a dream. We both had a vivid dream with eachother and we matched up the details to a T the next day. That was a while ago. I noticed she looked a bit different in that experience too. But it was still her.

I just know we are so multidimensional... and when I ask higher self to bring her to me and she literally comes walking through my door 5 seconds later... what aspect am I working with? Is this her astral? Or did I create her all by myself?

When I call for people like that ( I have done same with my grandpa who passed away a while back) I can see a mist like figure approaching me... walking closer and closer... and then when they get super close their face pops up etc. Sometimes when I called for my grandpa he didn't show up... Other times he shows up in seconds. Sometimes I called for one minute and nothing. Was he busy doing something?

The only other thing that sucks is I am summoning them in the real time zone (What robert bruce calls it) So it's really kinda dark and sometimes not all that real... and it feels like a ghost town. I lose awareness quick too and my dream mind starts up so I can't stay out too long.

Thanks guys...
-mars  St e
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I keep getting dreams of hell. on: September 04, 2017, 06:44:51
I'll reply later, as I am getting really sleepy now.

Plasma one thing I would say to you is that you aren't going to go to the badlands. I really do believe it all boils down to what you think and believe is going to happen to you when you pass from this place. That seems to be the case with OBE's. I go where my thoughts are kinda at... Not all the time but... Where do you want to go when you die? Focus on that and remember that you are a god and go there.

I think it's where your thoughts are at. If I am not doing good emotionally I really don't have good OBE's / dreams. It's kind of like Nobody can send you to hell except yourself. And that means the key to get out is in your hands at all times.

That's how I have always felt about it.
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I keep getting dreams of hell. on: September 04, 2017, 04:34:41
Lol I opened the can of worms here look what I have done...  grin Sorry guys!! Great discussion though... Great points by everybody
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I keep getting dreams of hell. on: September 01, 2017, 05:35:59
Thank you Nameless and Plasma! I just couldn't stop typing there.

TOG- My response to all of those (I have thought of them because of discussions in the past) is that it just seems silly to me. We all have different views though. It just simply doesn't make sense to me. We have been around for so long... How many times are we gonna come back to learn courage? I say... If we don't have courage down PAT... Something is wrong here.

It's like the classic (I am going to reincarnate on earth and I plan to be in a horrible accident... I am going to live life as a burn victim. I won't even look human anymore I will be in pain everyday... I will learn a lot from that...) Man I am just not buying that anymore. You hear the same thing in the new age community where they say people chose to die in 9/11 for a learning experience or just an experience in general. My question would be why? What would you learn? Watching your family suffer from something that was an inside job in the first place?

As a powerful powerful powerful spiritual being that we all are... each and everyone of us... who looks at earth and says gee... I am going to incarnate into North Korea. This would be a good learning experience... Think of all the things we can do... as a divine being. I don't think pain is a good thing at all. Physical or emotional. It's not something I would ever consider... Who wants to experience pain?

I hear these questions a lot though and on a personal level it just doesn't make sense but that's just me. I really come from left field though as far as mainstream spirituality goes... I have seen things like "Well that child chose to be abused to learn from it..." This is pretty stupid. It doesn't seem logical to me. Look at how big the universe is... and there are infinite universes... Think about this. All that's out there... I always say... I will be off somewhere else really living it up... and if it is a war like universe at least go to a place where you get to remember who you are lol... If somone wants to incarnate or reincarnate on a prison planet okay... you have fun I am gonna be cruising the stars in my space ship! Personal choice... I have experienced the worst of pains. I don't need to stay here.

I'm not referring to you btw TOG. I'm really generalizing here and I respect your views and opinions I just am on the other side of the field when this topic is brought up usually... and I stay over there.

11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I keep getting dreams of hell. on: August 31, 2017, 20:28:01
When you say zombie souls, do you mean, what kind of territories have you seen them in? Were they in dark areas, were these souls suffering, or were they just lost, having no clue where to go or what to do? Thanks for chiming in Phaseshift.

I just mean lost and confused or hanging out in the dimension nearest to earth (Or not very far out) Harassing living people like a typical ghost or something. Just not really aware or sharp at all. I know a spirit that has been in the same building for 30 years because she is afraid to move on because of these religious teaches she still thinks she's gonna burn in hell. She literally just sits around there. It's very sad.

I think some people reincarnate over and over and over again and after a while it's like you completely lose track of who you are. I don't think a mind wipe is normal either... They put poison in the baby food for god sake. The moment you come here you are programmed. How many people really get to live their dreams here? Not the majority... Some people do... I just see life in other worlds and everybody is so friendly... Here you have to work a 9-5 and if you don't well... Can't feed your kids or whatever.

It's just a disaster. That's not life at all... We should be flying around in spaceships in a star wars like reality. The cure for cancer is right in peoples faces but the doctors that do show this stuff get thrown in jail... It is just crazy to me why anybody would wanna keep coming back here to "learn and grow" It's just new age rubbish  in my own personal opinion.

I think the whole love and light thing is completely false too. Love is not the answer... Love is a good thing... It's beautiful it's an energy... but in the new age community that's all you hear... (Turn your back to the enemy and love and light... don't do anything about it... just sit there and think positive thoughts) Not saying positive thoughts are a bad thing it's just... Like I said.. I don't think this place is healthy at all. Who knows I may have chose to come here... I don't get to remember.  cheesy Maybe I said okay I know this is going to suck... but I gotta go help these people out...

And now I am thinking okay... Lets not do that again... People aren't waking up. That's like seeing people stuck in quicksand and going I will save ya! and you jump in the quicksand and now you are all screwed! Plus what are the chances you will get to remember why you came here? Again... You'll be brainwashed by the age of (young) and you risk losing memory of everything and then you get to repeat the process over and over again or the (cycle) I tend to think I came here for a reason but I am done with earth after this round. People can come back if they want but I am out of here.

Gosh phaseshiftR you don't sound very "enlightened" there's another word in the new age gone BERSERK.

Sorry if I sound all raghhhh! lol. I am just very passionate... Like Michael Jacksons song... Man in the mirror. If you wanna change the world, keep working on self. (self love)  Make that change!  Take care man.
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I keep getting dreams of hell. on: August 31, 2017, 19:46:33
I wish people who dropped dead realized the key to get out of hell is right in front of them. It's like they end up in those places because they aren't all that sharp and they think they deserve it.

Or they have some religious baggage that enters their belief system. I think a lot of atheists who have near death experiences and report going to hell etc is because they grabbed onto a belief system they are familiar with like Christianity or something. It's like they had to grab onto something... and did it on a subconscious level or something...

It's crazy to me there are people out there in this world that don't even know they are a spirit being. Or like xanth said literally a god. It just seems so unhealthy.

I mean if people dropped dead and became sharp all of a sudden that's one thing but... from what I see that's not the case at all.

I seen so many zombie souls it's not even funny. They don't even go that far when they die. A lot of them wonder around clueless and most seem to go to belief system territories.

I don't believe in the earth school thing. This place is obviously controlled and dominated... It just doesn't seem like a good idea to incarnate into a place like this to me. That's a personal decision and opinion but... After this I am gonna go "learn and grow" somewhere else... lol.
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I keep getting dreams of hell. on: August 30, 2017, 20:51:26
You sound a lot like me. Just take care of yourself man. And know you are deeply loved and worthy

14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello there on: August 15, 2017, 03:51:56
Hello

You've got great taste in music.

Blimey.

grin

Selski

Hey Selski! Which music are you referring to? Nice to meet you..  grin
Edit: Now I got ya! That music is great to zone out to!
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello there on: August 13, 2017, 22:17:27
Thanks Xanth.  smiley Yeah it's been since 2012 I think...  cool I definitely remember you. I joined your forum you made too but I haven't even been on there in I don't even know how long! With the chat room and all. I think I even forgot my log in haha... Anyway it's nice to see you again.  grin
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hello there on: August 13, 2017, 09:53:21
Hey guys... you may remember me..  grin A lot happened to me... I kinda vanished there for a little while. I really hope everyone has been doing well. I see familiar names. Some people I remember I don't see anymore though... but I will pop in when I can and hang out. I'll see ya.  cool
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How do I reincarnate into a family members child? on: August 13, 2017, 02:51:22
I could give you an answer but I am not sure on how this works. That's the honest truth. I would probably have to dig deep in meditation for answers of how this works. However I will not be coming back to this planet... so I never really thought of it.
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Musically Minded on: August 12, 2017, 09:03:30
I switch it up from music to silent.. but it's so fun to drift off to good music... I am into psybient if I want to just fly away... haha. cool https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dencncKNPq8&t=607s
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Is there racists in the astral? on: August 12, 2017, 08:58:20
Plasma I actually remember this interview. I think I know exactly what you are talking about and when he said it.... hehe. I don't think people get sharp all of a sudden when they drop dead. Just to answer your question plain and simple I think yes absolutely.
   I'll bet you there are racist entities that aren't human too. It's a crowded universe.
Pages: [1]