The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 18, 2019, 07:25:43

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Schizophrenia? on: September 23, 2011, 04:05:08
now that you say that, the delusions are pretty bad, i don't know. i just got diagnosed and i hate it. i'm trying to prove to myself that it's not true. i think i'm unloading too much in the wrong forum though so i'll let this one rest.
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Schizophrenia? on: September 20, 2011, 04:02:04
However, the clincher is, mental illness affects functioning and quality of life, whereas mystical experiences don't, in general.

I'm sure I am opening myself up to a lot of scrutiny and that maybe the things i will say might become invalid to some people after saying this, but I am a diagnosed schizophrenic and i cant speak for everyone but i personally feel that mystical experiences (which is what i like to call them rather than delusions)  can affect your functioning and quality of life if you cant incorporate them into your life. it seems that i would get bits and pieces and never the full picture. and when i would get something that seemed like the full picture i would want to explain it to everyone but because it's so mind blowing i wouldn't be able to and i would just be talking about all sorts of geometry and things that others couldn't understand.

also if you are open to communications with other entities but don't know it and are being contacted by entities of lower frequencies, that could really mess with your head as well. where if people were more educated they could learn that these may be in fact inter dimensional beings and that they need to align themselves with higher frequencies in order to block out entities of a lower frequency.

i don't know i'm just babbling and maybe i'm just looking for an excuse to stop taking this god forsaken medicine. but thanks for the thoughts. it's nice to know that other people have had the same ideas.
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Schizophrenia? on: September 19, 2011, 18:51:45
so, after reading that page on Frank Kepples wider reality i was very interested in his view on ufo's being a sort of bleed through of f3 into f1. do you think it is possible that it could also apply to schizophrenia? not so much the multiple personality bit, but the seeing and hearing of things that others cant see and here? could it be that the schizophrenic is just more open to the non-physical than most other people and that possibly the fact that they just arent given the proper information on what is actually happening to them they are scared and it manifests its self as a negitive thing? it could be benificial if our society praised them and encouraged them to learn more about the non-physical instead of putting them on medications and giving them a nasty stigma. maybe they are more sane then the majority. and those who have forgotten are the insane ones.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: some of my problems (if you want to call them that) on: September 19, 2011, 18:43:28
i appreciate the feedback. i will keep these things in mind.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: My TMI Gateway Experiences on: September 19, 2011, 18:42:47
very interesting! lots of good insites! thanks for sharing!
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / some of my problems (if you want to call them that) on: September 19, 2011, 03:04:02
so i'm having some problems i guess and any feed back is greatly appreciated.

first, as far as frank kepples 4 focus theory goes, it seems i'm stuck in f2 (much more so in f1 but that's okay) i don't know how to get to f3. i really want to go because in my mind it seems much more "real" than f2. i know, i know, they are all equally "real" but i would like to progress in my adventures and explore what else is out there. so if anyone has any suggestions on how to get into f3 that would be great.

next and i don't know how to really explain this but when i'm trying to phase, while noticing i start to get really strange sensations like someone is in the room with me. my eyes are shut of course but i will get this image as if i was looking down at my legs from a laying down position and there is always this girl kneeling at the side of my bed. i get the "girl from the ring" vibe from her and it's really quite creepy. also if shes not there i will get the sensation that there is someone right up in my face i've even been kissed one time. the problem is they are like RIGHT in my face which leads to a claustrophobic reaction which isn't really all that pleasant. don't get me wrong. these things are really cool in they're own right but it makes me feel scared a little and distracts me. if anyone else has experienced something like this id be interested to hear about that too.

well, that's all i could really think of right now. like i said, any feed back would be greatly appreciated. you guys are the only ones i can talk to about this sort of thing.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: i don't know how to name this topic... on: July 09, 2011, 18:56:07
by the way, i love your cat-frog.
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: i don't know how to name this topic... on: July 09, 2011, 18:55:13
i guess it does sound a bit silly, i'm just trying to figure all this out. i have a hard time figuring out what's my imagination. i read all these experiences of other people and the way they describe it, it seems so real to them and they have no doubts. to me its all cloudy and even though i'm seeing things that seem strange, i feel it could be things ive seen before in a movie or something and forgot about you know? i wish i could put my thoughts and questions in to words, i FEEL the questions i want to ask but cant articulate them properly. it's really very fustrating.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / i don't know how to name this topic... on: July 09, 2011, 18:08:24
I'm at home, thinking about the McDonalds down the street.
Am I at home or am I at the Mcdonalds down the street?
Is it that simple?
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Hello new here and excited to learn :) on: July 09, 2011, 02:47:29
Welcome! From one noob to another! Just something that's helped me that you might be interested in are the Monroe institutes hemi-sync CDs, you can pretty much download them at any filesharing site. The gateway experience set is helping me a lot. Don't know if you'd be interested or if people consider it cheating but hey, it works for me! No matter how you choose to get there, good luck! Hope you have some great adventures!
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: First Phaaaasssing.... on: July 07, 2011, 22:51:59
thanks guys! i'm super stoked on all of this!
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / First Phaaaasssing.... on: July 07, 2011, 20:34:23
Alright, so, lastnight.
I layed down and listened to the Monroe Instetutes Gateway Experience Threshold #1 and #2 Cd for the first time.
I have been practicing Yoga-Nidra and trying to project, reading every book on the subject i've been able to find for the last 4 months or so, so i'm getting good with relaxation and energy work. And through Yoga-nidra i feel i'm pretty comfy in the f10 state.
i read the Phasing Primer at the top of the page and decided i'd try it so i put in the cd and started "noticing".
I saw alot of Mandela type patterns that all started to turn in ways i'd never expect them to turn, like the outside layers would spin left while the inside layers would turn right, but it was much more complex than how i'm explaining it, if you get my drift.
then, the strangest thing happend, theres this part on the cd when the guy guides you from f10 to f12 by very slowly counting from 10 to 12.
at this point i could almost feel a breeze and a pressure on my body and head as i saw, very faintly the blackness behind my eyes appear to become a street in a neighborhood or city and buildings zooming past me on either side. it was very strange. because it was not really in my control to slow them down or anything and it wasn't very comfortable. with each building passing i felt some sort of pressure on my eyes. i'm sure i could have just opened my eyes, but i felt that this is what i had been working months for and should just go with it.
then he got to 12 and everything calmed down. i began to see what appeard to be some sort of "swiss cheese planet" but it was more like a comet or mandelbulb cause it was very rigid and alien looking. i started flying into it through different holes and tunnels and exploring it although i didn't feel like i really had control of my movements or anything like that, it was almost like watching a movie exploring caves or something like that. i was fully concious this whole time.
i would also fall in and out of dream states where i would see and catch parts of some sort of 40s or 50s erra mother leaning down talking to her daughter about something.
at another point, fully consious i floated through some sort of library and saw a woman doing homework or somethingat a table. for some reason she seemed to be of some importance.
there were other things that happend too that i cant really put into words as they have become shadow memorys.
i'm just wondering if this seems legit to anyof you or if it was just hopeful thinking.

13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Xanth's Phasing Primer on: July 05, 2011, 22:40:58
this is great! thank you!
Pages: [1]