The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 07, 2020, 21:32:23

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Members Pictures 2006 on: June 11, 2006, 03:10:25
I'm sure not many remember me...I was really active a few years ago but school has taken up most of my time lately :-/

in any case...

My hairs not naturally like that [i wish it were!]--that was taken before my semi Smiley[/img]
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Member's Pictures!! (Loading time) on: March 05, 2006, 00:08:01
oooh that's such a cool pic
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Member's Pictures!! (Loading time) on: February 12, 2006, 04:12:42
It's been a really long time since I first posted my picture...so here's a more recent one:

I <3 ninjas so i decided to dress up as one cause I was bored...yeah.
4  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / What the bleep do we know!? on: January 08, 2006, 04:31:56
But what if the neighbor was expecting it to be there, so therefore they would see it there
5  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / What the bleep do we know!? on: December 02, 2005, 19:41:26
Aww ...I've APed probably 5-10 times that I know of.

When I was 9 I got really interested in psi related things so I did a lot of research and decided to pick one topic to really learn well. Since I've always wanted to find out more about the nature of the universe and such I decided on astral projection...and spent the next 3 years trying before I actually got results [which was after I read astral dynamics, no other book worked for me].

I'll sometimes wake up in that state but I still have issues just enterin it on my own...

I'm sure you can project, never give up. For me I noticed I got the best results when I didnt try to too hard and just let it happen.
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / hearing radio during daytime sleep on: December 01, 2005, 23:54:39
That's happened to me before. It sounded as if there were like 100 radiostations/random sounds of people talking and laughing playing at the same time around me. It only lasted about 20/30 seconds though before the OBE started.
7  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / What the bleep do we know!? on: December 01, 2005, 23:10:59
The Ramtha School of Enlightenment thing seems interesting although I agree that I wouldnt spend that much money on something without leginamate proof.

In the movie they talk about how an object can be in two places at once, and I was thinking about this when I realized I have always seen it that way. I see double without my glasses because of an astigmatism in my eye, and it is not new to me to see the same object in 2 different places. My mind actually can't make up which one is real, because by closing my eyes one at a time causes both images become the real image. What I want to know is why our mind choses one position over all the other infinite possibilities...

I also really want to know what the world actually looks like without your minds interpretation of it. Astral projection proved to me that you can see and exist without your eyes and body, yet it still looked fairly simular to how it was in real life...just a lot more vivid. But technically is there really such thing as "color" or textures or anything...becuase what we consider these things is just our minds interpretation of them. *ponders*

Btw Kevin: you live in Worcester? nice I live in Newton Smiley
8  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / What the bleep do we know!? on: December 01, 2005, 01:07:12
woah the snake thing is cool

I'm taking a class in my high school called "spinning inward" which is basically a meditation/mindfullness/stress relief class. I knew from reading the description it would end up being my alltime favorite.

So we are actaully watching this movie in the class and I fell in love with it instantly--We are about halfway through [can't wait until friday to finish it].

What do people think about the whole native/columbus story? The only thing I don't understand is if it means that things you have never seen/thought of before you can not see...then how do we see things when we are babies/growing up?
9  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Meaning of Life on: November 24, 2005, 16:42:46
But if you were totally 100% happy then wouldn't it get boring? What would you do next? We need a spectra of different emotions and moods to have a reason to go on and try new things. If it were possible to find a way to be happy all the time then we would stop doing other things in fear that we would lose that happiness.

I think the meaning (if there is one) is to get over our fears and explore all there is to experiance. That includes helping others experiance it too Smiley
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Pictures on: November 24, 2005, 03:51:04
I'm sure if you googled some topics then you could find some very beautiful things. One of my favorite places in nature are mountain lakes like this:

http://www.sbac.edu/~tpl/clipart/Photos/Mountain%20Lake.jpg

or

http://www.tomaatnet.nl/~wesker/jpg/jow22.jpg
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / What does the Hall of Akashic records look like ? on: December 13, 2004, 00:29:45
yah,  i went there once but i actually skipped the whole "entering a place" part. I thought about going there and then i saw this book with my name on it open and i thought about waht i wanted to know and i saw the answer playing out before me. So i think it depends on the person for how u see it..i think it might not actually be a specific place that u can pinpoint.
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / math class OBE on: October 23, 2004, 16:27:22
awesome experiance... i would try but i'd be afraid of getting in trouble for fallin asleep in class :-/ Altho there was one time where i transed out in class..it was so wierd cause is started to hear like voices and wierd sounds around me. Thats as close as i have gotten to projecting in school  huh
13  The Astral Library / Welcome to Book Reviews! / Book review: The Elegant Universe on: October 13, 2004, 01:18:43
haha same here--im 15 :p im amazed at how well he describes everything. Plus the pictures are so cool heh (im way too easily amused  Tongue )
14  The Astral Library / Welcome to Book Reviews! / Book review: The Elegant Universe on: October 12, 2004, 19:17:53
heh awesome thanks  Cheesy
15  The Astral Library / Welcome to Book Reviews! / Book review: The Elegant Universe on: October 12, 2004, 12:27:26
Hey everyone! I'm currently reading this book called "The Elegant Universe" by Brian Greene and its on string theory and modern physics and stuff. It's REALLY amazing so far and i was wondering if anyone else has read it. If not, i really recomend it :p
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / new theory on life, the future, and psi on: September 06, 2004, 23:56:45
Hey! I thought i should share this with everyone because it makes a lot of sense in my mind and explains how people can see the future, and how psyonics work in general (like telepathy, empathy, TK, etc.). It also shows how the future is not set in stone and how you can still change your future Cheesy.

Ok, im not sure whether anyone else has thought of this idea or not so im sorry if you did and i claimed it as my own idea. Cheesy

So anyways, like most people, ive always wondered questions like "Whats the meaning of life?", "how does everything in life work?" etc. Well after reading Astral Dynamics, the section about how the future is one big probability got me thinking (i give that credit to Robert Bruce, thank you for including it in your book Cheesy).

So my theory is based off the fact that the future is one big probability that is calculated by how you react to situtations (emotionally and physically), everything youve done in your past, how you think, etc.

I was then wondering who comes up with this giant probability. At first i thought about religion and how if it was a god, that would be a lot of work to take in all that information from everyone and keep updating it every milisecond. Plus why would that god randomly tell or show certain people events that will most likely happen and not others? So then it hit me: its not a god that calculates your future; its your subconsious!

According to science, we only use up to 10% of our brains, so whats the other 90% for? Well in my opinion, part of it is used for taking in all that information for your subconsious to create one big probibility of whats most likely going to happen to you in the future!

This can explain how people have prophetic dreams because thats when your consious mind shuts up and your subconsious has a chance to tell you this information. The only problem being, since the future would be calculated in some higher way than we can understand, to show you what will happen in the future, your subconsious has to translate everything into symbols for you to decode. Thats not always the case, but most of the time it is. This also shows that even though you can see the future, it doenst mean it is set in stone. You can always make your life go in the direction you want it to! Remeber, the future you see is whats most LIKELY going to happen. Not what is MOST DEFINITLY going to happen!

Anyways, so i was thinking some more and I thought "but the future cant be calcualted with just our input, it has to include everyone and everything that can effect us in our life for it to show the highest probable thing that will happen". So then i thought, what if everyone and everything were somehow linked together, maybe energenically or something, and that data is always being updated of where everything is, what their most likely going to do, etc.

By realizing that, it can explain how telepathy and empathy work easily. If we are all link together by our minds, if we somehow can access that link, then we can gain hold of the information that is going through and therefore read what others are thinkin and feeling.

This link also explains how telekanesis posibly works: if we are linked to everything, that includes objects too. But, noramlly the only thing we have true control over is our body. When we want to move our arm, we move it. If we wanted to move an object then we would have to physically get up and move it. But, if we were to gain access to that link between us and the object, then we could control the object also, therefore making PK possible!

This is all ive figured out so far, and its just an idea so i dont know how true it all is, but it makes sense to me and i hope it helps explain a few things to you guys. Thanks for listening I appriciate it Cheesy any comments or questions id love to answer! Cheesy

~*~ Mazdaaf ~*~
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / dreamwalking from OBE on: August 18, 2004, 16:02:13
I had a strange experiance and i was wondering whether this has happened to anyone else. I had been at the cape with my best friend, and we had been sleeping in the same room. That night i had projected (i had a really nice projection too..it was underwater). But, after the projection before i got to reenter my body the scene changed and i was in a swimming pool and i saw a door open and outside was a bus that had flat tires. My best friend and a bunch of people from my school came off it and starting dancing in a pool that i was standing in. I blacked out a few moments later and woke up.

In the morning, my friend told me that she had had a really strange dream. I asked her what it was and she said it was that our school had been going on some trip but the bus got a flat tire so they got off at a  place with a pool and everyone was dancing in it. freaky or what?

i was wondering if it is possible to enter other peoples dreams from the astral state? that was the first time ive dreamwalked. thanks!

~*~ Mazdaaf ~*~
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / voices..am i going insane? on: May 15, 2004, 00:33:13
ok-- im really confused and anyone who has every experianced this or have any idea of what is happening to me please tell!!

When I was in history class today the strangest thing happened... like the teachers voice like... got really quiet but i could still hear him barely and like in my right ear i could hear some wierd guy whispering something (the person who normally sits next to me was absent today, so no one was next to me). I couldnt make out what he was saying but it was kinda scary. My vision seemed to be a lot brighter too. Then in my left ear i heard like a WHOOSH and then the really high pitched ring in your head that you hear when its really quiet and you arent thinking much. Except it hurt my ears and i jolted and everything was back to normal. But the thing was, i wasnt asleep... i was wide awake. And i know my eyes were open the whole time, so i have no clue what happened to me.. please help!!!
19  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / dolphins on: April 22, 2004, 19:01:44
i recently just went to the place where you can swim with the dolphins and the trainer was telling us how the dolphins can see pretty much anything with ecolocation (like they could see your heart beating, or blood flowing through your body..etc.. a little gross but still cool) and i was thinking..do you think dolphins can see the energy flow and chakras and such too?
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / alien incounters on: April 07, 2004, 23:09:08
Ok, this is going to be a really long post but i thought that i should imform people on this story because its been bugging me for a while and i just dont know what to think anymore. To give some basic background, when i was 9 i started to study psi stuff and when i was 13 i found a site where i could put my name and e-mail address and anyone taht needed any help learning Psi stuff could e-mail me.

A few days later a girl e-mailed me mentioning some wierd dreams she had been having lately. I love to decode dreams so i helped her out pretty much everyday and we soon became good friends. Over time we found out that she had an alien incounter when she was younger (i'll go into that more if people want to know specific info about it) but she claimed they were visiting her now. After a year of knowing her, we found out that she actually was an alien too. The aliens that came and talked to her called themselfs the Grays.

There were a lot of things she told me about them and other aliens and stuff but one of the most interesting was how she mentioned that they told her the world would be going into a "golden age" very soon. She asked them what they meant by that and they told her that the world will be moving into the 4th dimention or something and she also had a date around 2012 (i cant remember the exact number but im pretty sure that it was around then). At that time i didnt know anything about the Grays (besides what she told me) or Nibiru or the Mayan proficies and such so i didnt really think about it that much.

Now we get to last june, just before i left for camp she asked me if i could ask my pendulum when they would take her home to her home planet (my pendulum has not been wrong yet, so i did what she ask) and i got a date in late july. She thanked me and then i left for camp. In august i get back and the freaky part is i havent heard from her since. She hasnt been online or responded to any of my e-mails. I mean, its possible she was faking it all but seriously.. she told me a LOT of things and she'd have to be freakishly creative to make it all up so that is very unlikely. Whether she was an alien and is home on her planet with teh grays i'll probably never find out, but i thought i should share this with you guys. I havnt really thought about it much until i read some posts where people mentioned the grays and it hit me then and i started to look through our old chat files (my computer logs all my aim conversatins). So yeah, thanks for listening and if you want more info i'll gladly tell you.. Smiley

Also, i was wondering if anyone has had any contact with the Grays or any aliens in that fact, while APing or in real life. Id be interested if your experiance was the same as what she told me...

much love Smiley ~*~Mazdaaf~*~
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / API real place? on: March 01, 2004, 00:02:58
This is kinda random-=-but i was curious whether the place in the picture of API was a real picture of a real island or was it edited on the computer to look like that or something...anyone know? its so pretty i cant wait to get there [|)]
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / hall of records? on: February 28, 2004, 16:53:32
I've read about a place called the "hall of records" which is sorta like a huge library where it contains all the information about everyone. Like, if you tell the person there who you are they will find the book on you and it will have everything youve done in you life, and everything that u will do etc. i was wondering if anyone has ever projected to a place like that, because if it was real that'd be really cool. thanks Smiley
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / OBE or dream? on: February 28, 2004, 00:06:48
The other night i woke up at 5 and i decided to try to have an OBE since i had an hour until i had to get out of bed. I closed my eyes and im not sure if i fell asleep or not but i remember it was really dark for a few minutes then i was really relaxed and i got this feeling in my stumic that was like it was weightless and tingly then i heard a whoosh and i heard the guy that i wake up to on my alarm clock talking (plus a lot of other random voices) and suddenly i was on the ceiling and i went to the other side of the room and i looked at my bed and it seemed so far away from that height even though my ceiling is pretty low. i dont recall seeing my body but i know i saw my bed ..my body was sorta shadowed out-- then i rmemebered i shouldnt be out for too long or else i might forget that i had an OBE and i recalled falling back into my body. The problem was, right after that i had had that dream where you have a dream in a dream and u wake up in the dream thinking you are awake but then you are still dreaming and then u wake up again (i woke up 3 times in my dream and finally woke up in real life) so i cant tell if i was dreaming of having an OBE or actually having one. It seemed pretty real and all but then again when i "woke up" In teh dream that seemed real too so im really confused :/ plus i never felt the vibrations...this was my 3rd OBE so i dont have too much to compare it to and i cant decide whether it was an OBE or not ...
24  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Dream life phenomena on: September 20, 2004, 19:21:19
What if we are really just dreaming and this is all one huge dream that someday we'll just wake up from...freaky thought -_-

Maybe it was a life in a parallel universe or on another dimention or something that u happened to get into...thatd be pretty neat.

Ive never really had that experiance though because most of my dreams include people i know in real life... But there are tons of things in my dreams that dont exist in real life. Like i saw a movie in my dream and i remember hte story line and characters and stuff... and other things such as places that dont exist (to my knowledge).
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Question on: September 20, 2004, 10:30:06
heya,

Thats happened to me a lot..i'll be trying for an hourish and i'll get bored with it so i'll go to sleep and end up projecting then. Next time that happens, dont move. Just let it keep going because it means you were really close to projecing [Cheesy]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8