The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 09, 2020, 02:44:28

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16
101  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Secrets of a Buddhist Fly on: August 07, 2003, 23:03:50
Because of the heat there have been many flies lately. Normally i refuse to kill them but shoo them out through the open window with my hands. Only this morning a blue-bottle fly woke me out of my wonderful sleep buzzing and flying around my bedroom. It was very annoying.

My mother finds the flies so annoying she has used a whole can of fly spray in less than a week.

Just now, after reading some Buddhist thoughts, i was doing a google search on Chod (*see below). Suddenly, a fly landed on me that had been flying around for a while. It can be annoying how they cheekily land on one causing tickling and making one flick a hand at them. This time i decided that maybe the fly wanted something from me and decided to be generous and compassionate towards it. So i asked it;

"What do you want from me little fly? Take it, whatever it is you want."

And the fly replied;

"I want to take your annoyance away."

One was so surprised by its reply that one is no longer annoyed when a fly lands on one thanks to that brave little fly.

----

A response i got from someone on another forum about this "fly post";

>Next thing ya know the flies will be trying to convince him that
> laying eggs in his food is only an attempt to provide for their
> children.

And my reply;

Well i did manage to mention to it that most people have this bad view of flies because they tend to eat excrement.
It said;

"If you don't want us to eat excrement then stop shitting."

I tried to explain that shitting was an intrinsic part of eating but it just laughed.
---

And about the Buddhist practice of Chod (please read the whole thing at the link);

http://www.yogichen.org/efiles/chod.html#2

1. A General Characterization of Chod

Recognizing the body as the root of one’s attachment to self, Machig Labdron formulated Chod to be a practice that would destroy this fundamental attachment and simultaneously develop compassion for all beings. The main part of a Chod practice can be outlined as follows:

Transfer one’s consciousness into space and identify it with the black Vajra Yogini.

Through visualization, identify the body with the universe and then offer it completely to all beings who would want them, especially one’s creditors, enemies, and evil beings.
For details, please refer to Chapter III below for an example of a Chod ritual.

---

This is probably the ultimate anti-neg ritual.

102  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Did i create this neg myself? on: July 29, 2003, 20:00:19
Is it possible that negs are thought-forms created by our own (or others') minds?

I posted this link on another forum here but i think it may fit here also;

http://www.deeptrancenow.com/paradigm.htm
103  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Belief-system cleansing and enlightenment on: July 29, 2003, 19:53:19
Here is a great short story of how a Tibetan monk named Pema achieved enlightenment;

http://www.deeptrancenow.com/paradigm.htm
104  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / old astralresearch.com forum? on: July 26, 2003, 00:23:21
Anyone here from the old Astral research forums know the addy to the archive? I want to go and save some of my old posts. thnx.
105  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Gospel Music v negs on: July 07, 2003, 06:59:38
30 minutes ago i came under direct attack from a vampiric neg. I put my headphones on and started listening to Traditional Gospel music. It blew the neg away within 3 songs. Believe me, they cant handle being around that kind of faith music. I know Christianity has a bad name for past actions in the middle ages and etc but there is power in it. I have gone from, in 20 minutes of listening to Gospel music, feeling suicidal, negative, ill, dark energy and all other symptoms of neg attacks, to-; feeling positive, uplifted, non-suicidal and a buzzing heart chakra-loving feeling. I'm sure this would work with most faiths but the most generally available is Christian gospel music. I am using www.spinner.com program that have about 4 different gospel radio channels. I recommend anyone with neg problems to d/l it and play it while under attack and see for yourself.

Heres the trick for those who are not Christian- PRETEND you are while listening to the songs. Join in their worship even if its only for 30 minutes. Tap your feet to the music, clap your hands, sing along even! It works.

I think i may go to Church this Sunday, or at least pay a visit to my local if i can get past my shyness of being amongst people i dont know.

God Bless.

edit: Ha! I've just been a Witness for Christ and didnt even realize it at the time of posting it.
106  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Negs, the CNS and herbal relief from attacks on: June 24, 2003, 20:33:41
I have more to say in this thread but for now will say that i have found ways of defense against negs i have not seen posted before. I currently believe that one way certain negs attack humans, and i believe Robert agrees, is via the central nervous system by using the ability to make subtle changes in the Em fields of the brain/CNS. Even now modern psychiatry is finding that by using em pulses to the brain various changes in perception may be made external from the patient.

An emergency measure i use when under severe attack when nothing else gives me relief is alcohol. Not that i wish to recommend this but it does seem to work. I believe it works because it numbs the CNS thus making it more difficult for a neg to feed/attack/cause negative responses from me. Of course this is a LAST resort because there is the possibility of alcohol lowering inhibitions if taken in too large a quantity. Its a case of finding the right balance. And of course those under age wont have access to it. Besides my reluctance to write the above i feel duty bound to write what seems to work for me.

A herbal remedy i am currently road-testing, and one which shows promise of being much more effective and safer than alcohol, is Kava Kava. It has similar effects to Valium but apparently without the side effects and/or addiction issues involved. But with long term usage there are reports of it affecting the Liver. This also seems to affect the CNS in such a way as to make it very hard for this neg i have to affect me.

Remember these are emergency measures i am taking and are not designed to actually get rid of an attached neg. But it does seem it may makes things more difficult for it/them.

In certain states of mind people leak energy like a sieve thus possibly attracting a neg to feed on that energy. Trauma for instance is one(*note). What i am also thinking is that certain negs are able to trigger anxiety attacks, depression and etc and then feed on the resulting release of scattered energy by its victim.

I also find that my attacks are not constant but come in waves, possibly just when it needs to feed. So the idea is to be aware as soon as the attack starts and apply whatever remedy/countermeasure i am trying at the time. Here is a page about Kava Kava;
http://www.erowid.org/plants/kava/kava.shtml

More soon after i have contacted someone whose private correspondence to me i wish to quote in this thread. I will also give more details of what my neg attacks feel like mentally, physically and emotionally.

*note:   The Master of Lucid Dreams: In the Heart of Asia a Russian Psychiatrist Learns How to Heal the Spirits of Trauma,  
Olga Kharitidi. Is an interesting book and her name for negs caused by trauma are "memory demons".
107  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Dear Me on: June 22, 2003, 17:07:30
This was going to be called "Walking the Dogs" but "Dear Me" is a nice expression right about now and i wanted to say thanks to Peter (link below). (phew! O+O )

So i took the dogs out as usual today and something... peculiar happened (chuckle). I've wrote about the dogs before in a post titled "Spanish Eyes". On black female and on white male. Now Khaan gets a little over-excited when its walk time. He's a big softy but he tends to be a little demanding as i put my shoes on (he barks saying "hurry up i need a p pleas Bob"). And i normally keep him on the lead when we first get out there because of this excitement of his. The only thing is he tends to pull on the lead a little and anyone who owns a dog will know this gets tiring. So I've taken to carrying a small piece of cane with me to keep him in line. It works like a treat and he behaves really well. If he starts pulling, all you have to do is wave that stick and he's right there by your side.

Now, i has taken to holding this stick under his arm sort of like a Drill Seargent would do and Is thought it was time to show i why.

There is a certain area that i lets Khaan off for a run and stands there contemplating things or *note. Well today i started hitting himself with the cane, only lightly mind you. Legs, arms, shoulders, neck, head, feet etc. After getting Khaan back on the lead the walk carried onwards.

Then I started singing that silly Beatles song about lonely hearts and pepper etc when a strange Conversation took place with Dear Me.

Dear Me: Ahem.

little me: Huh?

Do you realize why you were hitting yourself with that stick?

Well yeah. It was supposed to toughen my physical and energy body i was thinking at the time. I saw some Bhuddists monks doing something similar once.

Ah. Was it you that was hitting yourself?

er, well yes, it was, Dear Me.

Er, no it wasn't. That was Me.

Huh? No no, it was definitely me doing it i had complete control of my body.

Heh. Well, little me, it's time for a Big lesson.

Oh Dear Me, what's that?

It was Me that was hitting you with the cane but you say it felt like it was you doing it correct?

Well, yes...

There's your lesson.

Huh? What do You mean?

Who are you?

Who are You?

Hehe, good questions. Now, see those two questions?

yeess...

Well you thought you typed one of them didn't you? Well.. you didn't. I typed both of them.

People will think i'm crazy!

So what? Anyway, do you get it now?

Maybe... but if you're controlling my body isn't that a little like... demon possession! Im scared im scared!

Shhhh. Fear Not! Allow me to explain.

Er, ok, maybe...

You have read about demonology and about Possession by spirits haven't you?

Yes, Dear Me.

Well explain to Me what possession by a spirit is supposed to feel like from what you have read.

Well... from what i have read it feels like someone else is moving your arms, legs and body. Im scared of you! What if you are a demon trying to possess me!

Shhh. Fear Not!

Maybe...

Now when W/we were hitting O/ourselves did it seem to you that someone else was controlling your body?

Well.. no, it didn't. In fact, i am pretty sure it was me doing it.

Well there you are then. There's the difference.

So it was Definitely You that was hitting me, er, U/us?

Definitely, Maybe.

Do you think they will get it (i.e. Liber T-wins)?

Maybe.

Do you think, Dear Me, i should type out the Conversation W/we had while i was in the toilet having a excrement?

Not now. But the above question W/we just typed out might give someone a chuckle, or two.

So, little me, are you starting to tell the difference between what you type and what I type?

Er, no, not really.

Keep up the Good Work. And go grab yourself a beer, there's a good boy *pats head* (crown chakra).

10/4 Big Buddy.
--------

*note: I may write this out later.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1856867145/qid=1055017349/sr=2-1/ref=sr_2_1_1/026-7442792-9934042

About 30 minutes after typing this out i heard a bang somewhere and went to investigate. At first i thought one of the dogs had knocked something over but found nothing broken downstairs. Then it came to me that the sound may have come from the bathroom. When i opened the door i saw the mirror had fallen onto the floor (and not smashed) and i stood there looking down into it. Of course, a certain Hermetic saying sprung immediately to mind. True story.
108  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Technological Defense Against negs. on: May 14, 2003, 01:23:26
I am currently sitting in front of my pc with the two pads of my TENS machine on my spine. One at the back of my neck (where i have a lump. I will report back if the lump dimishes in size) and one lower down in between shoulder blades. Earlier i came under direct attack and stuck these pads on and the attack stopped within 5 minutes. I have written elsewhere about Magnetic Pulse machines and how i think these too may be effective somehow against negs.

My next project is something i read a while ago and can't find. It was a device supposedly to protect against ELF waves but i'm going to be trying it against negs if i can get the material together.

Ingredients;
One White Noise Generator.
One Power Amp (guitar amp will do.)
A few meters of thick electrical cable.

Cooking instructions;
Plug the White Noise Generator into the guitar amp as you would a guitar. Circle the room with the thick cable. Plug each end of the cable into the speaker Inputs of the Amplifier. Switch on the White Noise Generator and Amplifier. No negs will get into this energetic circle you just created.

This is all i have to go on for now but i just get this "feeling" about it. The TENS machine and Magnetic pulse machine seem to be working too.

------------
Galileo was once a pseudo-scientist.

About the man;
http://www.toolsforhealing.com/Health/Beck/Beck_Info.htm
"Bob Beck's qualifications as a researcher is that he's a physicist and formerly a consultant to the Sandia Corp, Senior Staff Scientist at Eyring Research Institute, and consultant to the US Navy.  Besides his impressive qualifications this is a man you have to admire just for his courage.
Although we live in a country whose government does all it can to make us submissive, unquestioning sheep, amongst those sheep are a few who think for themselves and stand head and shoulders above the rest because of the strength of their spirit which must speak the truth they have discovered.
They are like John the Baptist shouting in the wilderness, living to tell it like it is though ridiculed and oppressed by the governing powers.  Such a man is Bob Beck."

His inventions for alternative teatment of HIV and other diseases;
http://www.toolsforhealing.com/Health/Beck/Beck_in_vivo.htm
"In a remarkable discovery at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, N.Y.C. in 1990, it was shown that a minute current (50 to 100 MICRO amperes) can alter outer protein layers of HIV virus in a petri dish so as to prevent its subsequent attachment to receptor sites. (SCIENCE NEWS, March 30, 1991 page 207.) It may also reverse Epstein Barr (chronic fatigue syndrome), hepatitis, and herpes B. HIV positive users of this enclosed information may expect a NEGATIVE p24 surface antigen or PCR test (no more HIV detectable in blood) after 30 days. This is reminiscent of a well proven cure for snakebite by application of electric current that instantly neutralizes the venom's toxicity. (LANCET, July 26, 1986, page 229.) And there may be
several other as yet undiscovered or untested viruses neutralizable with this discovery."

109  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Karma: Truth or Dogma? on: May 09, 2003, 22:25:43
On the subject of Karma i think too many people repeat whatever dogma they have read without knowing for certain that it is correct. Would it be Just for society to punish someone without explaining why the person is being punished? Even dogs are house trained by rubbing their noses in their own excrement so they know why they are being punished. Looking at it this way then it seems most peoples' view of what Karma, or "Universal Law" is, is Unjust. And i don't believe God to be unjust.

Surely Divine Justice would not randomly give out punishments for things that happened maybe in a previous lifetime? Say if my dog excrement on the carpet and a year later i punished him for it. Would the dog know what the hell he was being punished for and would i be Just in doing so? I don't think so.

What is the general reason society uses punishments such as prison? It is supposed to be a deterrant to stop people from doing something society defines as wrong or bad. i.e. Our Earthly form of Justice or "Karma". But unless the "wrong" is pointed to while giving out the punishment then it is no longer a deterrant, or Just, and becomes useless. So the current definition of Karma held by most is, in my opinion, useless.

Look at all the evil that goes on this world without punishment. Do you really believe that is all "Karma"? That evil is allowed to happen as punishment for peoples' past Karma? I sure as hell don't.

When we kill and eat a cow is it because the cow has bad karma or because we are its natural Predators?

We live in a Predatorial Universe. I think Carlos Castaneda would agree with me that maybe the idea of "Karma" was provided by our own predators he calls "The Flyers". (*note)

The idea of karma inserts into our minds that, "Oh maybe its karma and i deserve this pain and suffering so i may as well just accept this suffering without a fight." This is so like what negs try to get their victims to believe its absolutely unreal.

But hey, who am i to disagree with all those Teachers and Masters who have taught us all about Karma? Silly little me.

Jesus said, "Forgive them for they know not what they do." He did not say, "Forgive them once they have been punished even though they know not what they do."

*note:
http://www.foxfireinstitute.com/review_matrix.htm

He goes on to explain that, “the predators have given us our system of beliefs, our ideas of good and evil, our social mores. They are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations and dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed, and cowardice. It is the predators who make us complacent, routinary, and egomaniacal. . . In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous maneuver. .  .They gave us their mind.  . . Through the mind, which, after all, is their mind, the predators inject into the lives of human beings whatever is convenient for them.”

In Castaneda’s final work, don Juan Matus introduces Carlos to the sorcerers’ “topic of topics”: the existence of a dark predatorial force that has enslaved humanity, in order to farm it as a food source. This force, or entity, he calls the flyer, describing it as “a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. The predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile, helpless. . . They took us over because we were food for them and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance. Just as we rear chickens in chicken coops, gallineros, the predators rear us in human coops, humaneros.”

Discuss.
110  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Negs, schitzophrenia and Em fields! *please read* on: May 06, 2003, 16:00:01
Anyone remember my old thread about Em fields and negs? Heres the link to it;

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=&TOPIC_ID=1290

I said in that thread;

"Its not so much about having to stay in the coils, its more to do with getting a really strong *pulse* of some kind of field (or degausser) to see if it affects this entity or not. The very weak EM field given off by my beard trimer seems to do something, so i need something with a bit more Umph to it. I know this sounds like Sci-Fi and a little crazy but its all i have to go on right now. And i bet those damn coils are expensive too."

Now read this latest article about new Scientific findings of how Em pulses are helping Schitzophrenics with thier "voices"!
You may have to sign up to read the entire article but its free to do so.

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/05/06/health/psychology/06VOIC.html?pagewanted=1

"Auditory hallucinations are a hallmark of schizophrenia: 50 percent to 75 percent of the 2.8 million Americans who suffer from the illness hear voices that are not there."

Well of course the "voices" are there if they are hearing them!

"In the treatment, an electromagnetic coil shaped like a Figure 8 is held to the patient's head. The coil produces a quarter-size magnetic field that is then rapidly turned on and off, inducing an electrical field in the cerebral cortex's gray matter. "

A figure 8 to the head is MAGIC. I.E. Which Toarot card has a figure 8 (sideways)?

And this treatment they are experimenting with is more or less what i was doing as a defense against negs!

And heres a post i made to alt.magick last year partly made from my thread here;

Inorganic Beings and Em Fields;

Are your thoughts you own? All of them? Are you sure?

--------

For quite some time now i have known that certain Inorganic Beings can be
somehow linked to ElectroMagnetic fields. I remember reading online on some
paranormal investigator website of how "Ghost hunters" will take an EM meter
with them to alert them of some presence. For instance;

http://www.ghostwatchuk.org/ghost-photography.htm

"It is also believed that ghosts are Electro-magnetic in origin. The energy
a ghost gives off will cause a disruption in the location's magnetic field,
which then becomes detectable using a measuring device. The instrument used
to detect this is called an Electro-Magnetic Field Detector."

So i decided to buy one because i had had some kind of presence around for a
while. As soon as i recieved the meter and turned it on i started picking up
large fluctuations in the EM spectrum. The actual meter i used is the
Natural Trifield EM Meter and is specially designed to filter out man-made
EM fields (hence the term Natural).

http://www.trifield.com/EMF_natural.htm

This can be used to measure *changes* in local EM fields. I was picking up
changes in the EM field of around 5 to 6 microteslas. Then, all of a sudden,
the EM field started going haywire, the needle was flicking from zero to 5
like morse code, and the tone on the meter was beeping on and off. I knew it
was the entity doing this and told it to do 1 beep for yes and 2 beeps for
no, and it did it (!). I have witnesses to this.

So anyway, not only do i know that the EM field changes when an entity is
present, i know that, whatever IT is, it can *make subtle changes to the EM
field as and when it wants to*. How it does this is far beyond me right now,
i just know, with objective  scientific proof, that it can. Here is
something i noticed though. The Meter is made only to pick up *changes* in
the Em field. After a few seconds of any change the needle should *normally*
go back to zero until yet *another* change occurs. But this entity was able
to keep the needle on 5 microteslas for as long as it liked, therefore, it
must have been *oscillating* (vibrating?) the actual EM Field to keep the
needle in that position.

For instance. I tried holding a magnet near the EM Meter to repeat what the
entity was doing and i was unable to do it. Every time i put the magnet near
the meter, the needle would move and then go straight (within 1 second) back
to zero. So not only is this entity capable of manipulating the EM field it
can also somehow oscillate it quite precisely. Im not too up on physics and
need to research this more but doesnt this mean it is changing the frequency
of the field?

Something else i noticed. I have an electric beard trimmer, and i started to
notice than when i was using my trimmer, the *buzzing* sound in my ears/head
(similar to tinnitus) would almost disappear. I used my EM meter to measure
what type of field the trimmer was giving off and it was in the EM range.
Furthurmore, using the beard trimmer, i was able to make the needle on the
meter stay at around the 6 Microtesla mark and stop it from returning back
to zero. Somehow i believe that an oscillating EM field is able to interfere
with what this entity was doing to me: a buzzing in my head with a numb
feeling, amongst other things.

I recently did a search on EM fields and brain chemistry and came up with
some interesting information. Read this;

http://www.erowid.org/spirit/devices/devices_article1.shtml

(a snippet)
"We can use TMS to prevent people from seeing a visual stimulus or make it
hard for them to speak", he says. They can also make people move their limbs
without any voluntary control."
and;
"In scientific terminology, he uses a specific, precisely timed, repetitive
signal - one dubbed the "Thomas Pulse" - to create a "sensed presence" in
the test subject's brain. Some volunteers have reported feelings of pleasant
detachment, while others have broken into a panic, convinced the test
chamber is "hexed". And some have had direct experience of the divine. "

Is it possible that one of the ways Inorganic Beings control or affect
Humans is through the manipulation of subtle EM fields? In the above where
it mentions they managed to "make people move their limbs without any
voluntary control" is so similar to possession experiences that i now
believe that this is _partly_ how they take people over.
 The tingling and buzzing sensations in my head are a result of this
Inorganic trying to directly interfere with the brain and the electrical
impulses as well as (possibly) brain chemistry using its ability to
manipulate subtle EM fields just like the Psychological researchers are now
learning to do.

This is not to say that these entities are EM in nature, i dont know this,
but they *can* manipulate EM fields.

Here are a couple of things i think may be connected with my findings so
far;

Electronic voice phenomena;
http://www.ghostshop.com/
and
http://www.victorzammit.com/index.html

I believe i know how the spirit voice phenomena works and why the "voices"
appear on tapes.

http://www.howstuffworks.com/cassette.htm
a snip;
"The tape itself is actually very simple. It consists of a thin plastic base
material, and bonded to this base is a coating of ferric oxide powder. The
oxide is normally mixed with a binder to attach it to the plastic, and it
also includes some sort of dry lubricant to avoid wearing out the recorder.
This oxide is a ferromagnetic material, meaning that if you expose it to a
magnetic field it is permanently magnetized by the field. That ability gives
magnetic tape two of its most appealing features: "

The reason why a voice is not heard during the recording of these "spirit
voice phenomena" is because humans can not *hear* the electromagnetic field
with normal hearing. But a magnetic tape can record the fluctuations in the
EM field and play it back as a sound/voice.

also from http://www.ghostweb.com/digital.html
"Why is this important? Perhaps it provides us with some insight about why
the digital camera is such an excellent device for capturing spiritual orbs
and ectoplasm. The pixels are activated by light and produce a tiny
electrical charge. The spirits are electromagnetic in nature and therefore
are able to control electrical devices and the electrical charges that
imprint the image.
Thus, it would seem easier for a spirit to enable a digital camera to
capture its image because the spirit is electromagnetic in nature and the
digital relies upon electromagnetic charges compared to the film camera and
its silver-halide crystals process for imprinting its image."

Mark
---------
Juan Matus continues, "What I'm saying is that what we have against us is
not a simple predator. It is very smart, and organized. It follows a
methodical system to render us useless. Man, the magical being that he is
destined to be, is no longer magical. He's an average piece of meat. There
are no more dreams for man but the dreams of an animal who is being raised
to become a piece of meat."
http://www.wynd.org/matrix.htm

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Whether my claim that this is interference by Inorganic Beings is correct or
not at least this latest article shows that the Em pulses are actually
helping. It is telling that they dont yet know why it works.

If only they would record any changes in the Em fields around their patients
during theses studies....

Pax,

Mac.

111  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Core Image story on: May 03, 2003, 15:18:05
I had a dream last night i was showing Robert my new Jedi Light Saber. The light emitted from the saber was so bright it was difficult to look at. Later in another dream i had a fight with a load of Stormtroopers and gave em a whooping [B)]

Anyway this made me think of here and i thought i would post this story about catching a neg trying to attach/interfer using a Core Image. I originally wrote this last year.

It was while i was thinking of God and doing some general
philosophizing (as one does) when all of a sudden my(?) mind wandered to a recent event that happened two days ago. I won't go into detail apart from i had a disagreement with someone and that it isnt really of much importance.

I started reliving this disagreement with this guy in my head and started to feel angry about it. The more i went over it the more angry i felt.
Suddenly, i realized that i had gone from quite a happy feeling thinking about spiritual things etc, to an angry one and an incident that is totally unrelated.

I tried to stop thinking about the disagreement i had and push it out of my mind and get back to my philosophizing. As i did this i could feel a pressure build up in my head.

The more i pushed this "anger" away the more intense this pressure became until it was like a dull buzzing feeling about the size of a golfball at the front and just inside my skull to the right.

I suddenly realized it was a neg trying to interfere with my thoughts and went deeper into my mind to detach from this ball of "angry energy". As i detached myself from it, going into a light trance, i suddenly became very calm, no anger whatsoever but could still feel this ball of anger-energy floating in my mind-space trying to interfere with me.

Now let me say here that i know of the saying that one should not suppress ones emotions, but i assure you this anger-energy did not feel like it was mine and the buzzing energy sensation had all the tell-tale signs of neg interference. Through going into a light trance i was able to take a step back within and observe this happening in a totally calm mind-space and i was observing this attempt to inject some kind of negative energy-emotion-scenario into my inner space.

I have read books on evocation of spirits and these books tell you to "talk to the spirits in a civil manner" because if you show them anger you supposedly run the risk of opening yourself up to Obsession by said spirit.

Maybe this is one of the ways they attach or effect us by using negative emotions. If they are mainly a negative being, maybe they need something negative within thier targeted victim to attach to in the first place. Maybe they dont, but i think it probably makes things easier for them.

I thought i would post the technique i used to push this neg away and stop it interfering with my thoughts. It is a technique by Robert Bruce adapted from his New Energy Ways tutorial he calls "Core Image Removal" or CIR for short. Here's a link to his CIR technique;

http://www.astralpulse.com/articles/robert/articles_31.htm#2

And heres a link to his NEW tutorial on using "Awareness Hands".
http://www.astralpulse.com/guides/guides.htm

Robert uses his french looking Astral Sword, i use a Jedi Light Saber.

To fully stop the neg from trying to attach using this angry-scenario again i also made a point of going to see the guy i had a disagreement with and shaking hands etc. This has not returned since. My above story is notable because i caught the neg red-handed trying to attach using a Core Image.
Normally, removing a CI means searching for them in inner space. If one can stop it while trying to attach all the better.

Mac
112  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / VERY Loud music/sound as a countermeasure on: February 05, 2003, 08:41:53
Phew...ok then. I just had (10 minutes ago) a direct attack while i went to the local library and it was a MEAN one. The whole top of my head went numb and painful (deep inside it too) and i could feel tingling and prickling in various places. I coud literally feel the thing sucking the life out of me. Heart was pounding and Clairaudience was going haywire. I gritted my teeth and walked fast home and went straight to my room where i had left my music/prayers playing.

At first i left the prayers running with the Brainwave generator on a subliminal sound and praying along(i use the BWGen with the prayers when i sleep) but this thing really wanted a piece of me. I started shaking my Shamanic rattle which started to ease it but it still wasn't breaking the attack. I was gonna jump in the shower but decided to try loud music first. I turned the Brainwave generator to the sound called 'High Frequencies' and put William Tell Overture on my winamp with extra bass and turned the whole lot full blast. lol Within 3 minutes the attack stopped!!!

I mean, i did have it pretty loud lol. Phew, that was informational.

I have known for some time that high frequency tones/sounds send negs running, now i know for sure. Using the high frequency tones with extra bass on the music *DEFINATELY* sends these bastards running for thier little holes. I can't stress this strongly enough. I'm still a little shaken from the attack but wanted to get this posted straight away.

Think youre being attacked? Feel depressed for no reason? Blast some music on and turn up the bass! Smiley

We can beat em, [}:)]
 i'm actually now a bit hyper with excitement at how FAST the loud music stopped my attack.

THIS WORKS, i cant stress this enough (i know i said that already lol)

You can get the Brainwave Generator for the High frequencies (and other good things) at http://www.bwgen.com/  It's still shareware as far as i know.

ok i'll stop ranting now.

LVX

McArthur
113  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Dancing With Shiva - part 1 on: February 05, 2003, 02:10:50
I never really liked school and English was one of my worst subjects. This is part 1 of a rough draft of me attempting to describe something that happened over Christmas. Should i even try to write this down? I dunno.
The day before, Boxing Day, i had another experience i may write up some day. Reminded me of shadow boxing. It ended with me shaving off my shoulder length hair. I always liked my hair long.

---

It was 26th December i went out drinking with an old childhood friend, John. We went to his parents house first so he could get changed and he lent me a green top with the words 'Nike' in white emblazened across the chest. I had slept at his place the night before after coming from a party elsewhere, so I needed the change of clothes.

His father gave us a lift to the pub my friend frequents. It's a gay bar that is part of a gay niteclub nearby. I bought the first round, a Newcastle Brown for myself and a Lager and lime for John, and we sat at a table listening to the music. There were two DJ's, one playing the records, and the male owner, dressed as a female silvery Christmas tree, working the mic.

Even before we arrived i could feel things... changing? I felt happier than i had for a long time and there was that unmistakable background feeling of love. As we sat at the table my heart chakra began to blossom and fill my chest with the most amazing glow of warmth and bliss that would eventually envelope my entire being. John was too busy scanning the guys to have a conversation, which suited me well because i was busy exploding into a state of utter Bliss that is difficult to describe. I never really talk to John about my spiritual experiences, and he has no interest in that area anyway, so how could i say to him, "John, i think i'm having some form of samadhi/Kundalini experience?" At the time it seemed perfect that John had no interest in the things i do.

I just sat there with what must have been the biggest grin in the entire pub and went with the flow. The warm liquid feeling in my chest rose up to my crown chakra and it felt as though a soft warm flame was emanating from my head like a fountain. The Blissful loving sensation made me feel like i was glowing as brightly as the Sun and, glancing around, i thought to myself "Can they feel this?". I also thought, "Has someone spiked my drink?" (LOL!) but i knew no-one had because it started before we got there.

John went off to chat to someone at the bar and i sat at the table trying to look normal. I had urges to close my eyes and melt away into nothingness and pure bliss, but i couldn't in a bar full of people. So i just sat there quietly, gently holding back the tears of joy that wanted ever so urgently to wash my smiling face.

So i watched and observed everything around me. My attention went to the music and every word, every note played, became a direct dialogue with God. Every movement of the people in the bar, every expression on thier faces, every laugh or noise or flash of light from the disco lights was an expression of the Divine. I asked myself, "Can these people see what i'm seeing right now?" It was as if there was no difference between what i saw and what they saw. We were all like fingers in some mult-fingered Cosmic glove where the fingers Know but the glove does not. Thier Outer selves carried on as normal but i could see, and was conversing with, thier Inner selves on some level. Is this what is meant by the lifting of the veil of Isis? The glove being the veil and the fingers the Ultimate Reality? How many veils are there?

I felt like i was in Heaven and The One was saying, "Look, see! There is nothing wrong, everything is Perfect! Enjoy life, be happy, Love thyself!". And i silently replied, "I see you, i see you in all of this, there is nothing that is not you. How playful you are! how loving! How perfect!". And i smiled even more. My eyes would occasionally meet with someones and they would smile back and i asked them silently, "Do you know? Surely you can feel this? How could you not feel and see all this?" And the answer? "Shhhh. We choose not to." And that too, is perfect.

The DJ dressed as a Christmas tree, wearing the top of the tree as a hat, asked for requests. Something in me made me stand up and i went over and asked for 'I Feel Good' by James Brown. I felt like dancing now. I wanted to express the Cosmic Dance of Shiva (*see note) i was seeing all around me and to let go into the Bliss that was calling. To feel His limbs, His fingers, dancing all around me.

John had come to sit back with me but i don't remember what, if anything, we talked of. As i was experiencing all of this, the answers to innefable questions in the blink of an eye passed through my consciousness. I wanted to remember it all but knew that somehow i wouldn't. I do remember one song held some Cosmic symbolism i wanted to remember and asked him the name of the song. He told me but i still don't remember. So i just relaxed into the experience rather than grasp at it. It wasn't as if i was floating downstream, it was like being an empty reed in the stream feeling it tickle me and gently flow over me on its never-ending journey.

to be continued (i went to the nightclub)
-------

*note: For those not familiar with the Shiva symbolism here is a quote from "The Hero with a Thousand Faces" by Joseph Campbell. It descibes the symbolism of the usual statues of Shiva (picture below, see link);

"Briefly: the extended right hand holds the drum, the beat of which is the beat of time, time being the first principle of creation; the extended left holds the flame, which is the flame of the destruction of the created world; the second right hand is held in the gesture of "fear not", while the second left, pointing to the lifted left foot, is held in a position symbolizing "elephant" (the elephant is the "breaker of the way through the jungle of the world", i.e. the Divine Guide) ; the right foot is planted on the back of a dwarf, the demon "Non-knowing", which signifies the passage of souls from God into matter, but the left is lifted, showing the release of the soul: the left is the foot to which the "elephant-hand" is pointing and supplies the reason for the assurance, ´Fear not´. "

"Fear not, for all rests well in God. The forms that come and go- and of which your body is but one- are the flashes of my dancing limbs. Know me in all, and of what shall you be afraid?"- Shiva, Lord of the Dance.

http://www.worldtrans.org/CyberSangha/BUD-HIND/SHIVA.GIF
114  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Prayer recordings as a countermeasure on: February 05, 2003, 00:20:21
Here is another countermeasure that i have personally found to work quite well, even while under direct attack.

I recorded myself saying prayers and psalms (and also singing an om mane padme aum chant) then left them playing on repeat all night. Some of the psalms i used are ;

Psalm 23;
Psa 23:1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
Psa 23:2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
Psa 23:3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Psa 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Psa 23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Psa 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Psalm 91
Psa 91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
Psa 91:2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Psa 91:3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
Psa 91:4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
Psa 91:5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
Psa 91:6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
Psa 91:7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
Psa 91:8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
Psa 91:9 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
Psa 91:10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
Psa 91:11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
Psa 91:12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
Psa 91:13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
Psa 91:14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
Psa 91:15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
Psa 91:16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

And others. It might be a good idea for one to read through the Psalms deciding for oneself which ones to use depending on the words one vibrates to. Memorizing them is also a good idea as Rob Bruce points out. Using prayers from other "Sacred" texts are just as powerful. The Lords prayer is another i use and also this one supplied by RB;

May God be ressurected
And his foes vanish
Like wax melts before fire
And smoke is dispursed on the wind
May all those who hate the Lord
Flee from his sight
And the just rejoice.

(i think those are the words anyway)

And you could make your own too.

Now we come to the question of Recording them, do they still hold power even though they are recordings? I ask this because prayer is a personal extention of ones energy to the higher realms in a way, does it work even from a recording? I think it does. Think about Buddhists and thier prayer flags and similar things.

When i first used this technique i was so drained of energy it was an effort to breathe let alone talk, so i didnt have the energy to pray non-stop. I recorded them and played it all night and my attack eased even before i managed to get to sleep. I even had an interesting dream during which i and others were praying.

Think about it this way: What is your most treasured favourite song? Does it invoke a certain emotion in you every time you hear it even though its just a recording of the artist singing live? If it invokes a positive feeling in you then maybe this could also be used as a countermeasure.

Poems might work too but i've not tried any yet. And Hymns of course. These negs hate these types of things and it sends them running.

I took the time to write this because it *definitely* works. This has saved me while under direct attack when i thought i couldn't take any more.

The reason i used the psalms is not only because i like some of them but because there is Occult power in the fact they are considered sacred by people the world over. You don't have to be religious for them to be effective, it's partly to do with the collective unconscious power of the words that have been used for centuries. Deep subject too lengthy to go into here.

I have my pc in my bedroom and just made wav files, but a normal tape recorded could be used. Now when i'm surfing the net i play my winamp music on "random" and have the wav files in there. Occasionally a short prayer comes up...  and its great stuff! Smiley

Do it, it works!

Hope this helps someone as it helped me.

In Light

McArthur
115  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / All-cure for "psychic attacks" on: December 31, 2002, 04:10:55
I just wanted to make a quick post here because this is the place i described my ongoing psychic attacks. I'VE WON!!!  

How can i explain this? I became one with my Higher Self and recieved healing, love and guidance. I am also aware that a lot of my imbalances were due to uncontrolled Kundalini spikes which i would like to talk about on maybe the Energy forum. I entered what the Eastern Mystics call Samadhi and exploded into Pure Bliss. I saw a God that is both Male and Female and yet neither, and everything IS perfect.

So the All-cure for psychic attacks is to enter what the Kabbalists might call Tiphareth or the Easterns the Anahata chakra (or higher) and/or make full contact with your Higher Self. This is because Yesod/base chakra/lower astral is where these "attacks" 'are'. Raise your consciousness above them and they can *not* harm you. Or rather, you will see that the 'attacks' are Illusions.

So much to say, but just wanted to share this with you folks. Thankyou for all the support, help and advice you gave me in the past.

I have written a song i have titled "Hymn to the Big IS". It is a very rough recording using my pc mic but it best expresses the Love that banished my psychic/energy problems. There is a "Video Version" and the Lyrics below along with some guided imagery. So much is coming to me its going to take a while to write all this stuff down, if i can remember it all.

Enter the IS.

http://www.angelfire.com/me/Kabakhu23/IS.html

And right click on the link and slect "Save as" to download.

Lyrics;

Hymn to the Big IS.
--------------------
Breathing In,
Relaxing Out,
Meditating,
On what Life Is all about,
Feeling Love,
I can't explain,
Lifting me up,
To a Higher plain.

Nothing but Love
Nothing but Love
Nothing but Love

Floating High,
Surrounded by light,
There's no sky,
No need for day or night,
And there's no need,
For any other things,
But the Love of God,
And the Joy It Brings.

Nothing but Love
Nothing but Love
Nothing but Love

(repeat first verse)

Copywrite Frater Is.

If you ever find yourself being bothered by "demons" then play this song and
they'll be gone in a flash. They hate my singing Smiley
The first verse is repeated because, well, i couldn't think of any other
lyrics. The file was done in one take with my computer mike so its a bit
rough but oh well.

The Video version;

Done using animation figures:

The song starts and he is standing on the Light side of the moon playing his
guitar. As the song continues the shadow of where the Dark Moon meets the
Light moon starts to encroach on him from behind. As the line between Light
and dark reach his feet, the shadow on the surface warps into a huge pair of
cartoon hands grasping at his feet. He glances down, notices, looks a little
annoyed, then takes a few steps forward from the shadow's reach and
continues singing into the camera, smiling.
  The shadow encroaches once more with its shadow hands and he rips off his guitar (as the song continues) and smashes it like an axe into the shadow and like a Tom and Jerry cartoon the shadow holds its throbbing hand wincing. Then the whole set (moon) turns Light as a
bright tractor beam of Light emanating from the Sun lifts him up off the
moon's surface. It draws him slowly to the centre of the Sun and while doing
so the Animation turns to real film of a real person.
  He is drawn deep into the Sun where there is a white stage with people all
dressed in white. He lands on the stage and a man dressed in white from the
right of the stage brings a guitar and places it around his neck. A woman
from the left dressed in white places a mike stand in front of him. He
carries on the song unhindered by shadows.
  As the song starts to fade out, the camera angle looks out of the Sun to
Earth and zooms back to the Blue Planet. Down to a small suburban town and
into a bedroom window where he is laying on his bed, hands behind his head, eyes closed and smiling.

The End

---

Happy New Year Folks

Smiley)

116  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Middle Pillar on: August 31, 2002, 06:25:19
Just a quick post to say im still alive and still working on my neg problem (re my thread from a while ago-¨: Neg attached- need help¨"). Having been on holiday for 2 months the sea air kinda helps and ive just been doing a kind of water walking method by walking the beach letting the sea ripple over my feet while watching the sunrise Smiley
I have also started doing the Middle Pillar excercise from the Golden Dawn magical system which is supposed to strengthen ones aura if one does it regularly. Anyone tried this?

hasta luego

McArthur

117  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Christian Anderson on: July 12, 2002, 15:09:43
I recently had someone try to hack my pc and i traced thier IP addy and got the following information;

GTE Intelligent Network Services (NETBLK-GTEINS-47-144-29)
   5525 MacArthur Ste 320
   Irving, TX 75038
   US

Netname: GTEINS-47-144-29
   Netblock: 4.47.144.0 - 4.47.255.255

Administrative Contact:
      Andersen, Christian  (CAH535)  christian.andersen@VERIZON.COM
      Verizon Corporate Services Group Inc.
      600 Hidden Ridge Drive
      Mailcode HQE03H01
      Irving, TX  75038
      US
-----------------------------

So i am now reading Fairy tales lol. Whats your favourite Hans Christian Anderson story?

http://www.candlelightstories.com/storypage.asp

118  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / A Brush with Evil on: July 11, 2002, 00:08:13
Heres an interesting story from  http://www.ghostclub.org.uk/

A Brush with Evil?
by Dave Shotten

As I spell check this article. I realize how unbelievable it sounds. Without wishing to begin like a pulp-fictional ghost story, I have to begin by saying, “Believe it or disbelieve it as you like, this actually did happen to me.”
About eighteen months ago I started taking spiritual healing at Durham Spiritualist Church, which happens to be situated near a Civil War battlefield. Quite close to the Church there is a lane called Redhills Lane, so-called because it is said that on the day of the Battle of Neville’s Cross, that part of the hillside ran red with streams of blood.

I found the healing the church provided very helpful, and in return I offered to build them an Internet website. During this procedure I posed for some photographs with the leader of the healing group, a lady called Mary Lowes. These were taken on a digital camera by the President of the church, Val Pattison, a very good clairvoyant, who at the time had just returned from a tour of Japan. When we came to download the photographs of that session onto the computer, one of the healing photographs showed a very obvious ball of blue light above my head. As a scientist, or ex-scientist (depending upon your viewpoint) I was fascinated by this. A little bit of research indicated that this sort of photograph was becoming increasingly common in the Spiritualist press, but at this time I was totally unaware of the “Riddle of the Orbs” controversy. (See Winter 2000 newsletter)

I was so intrigued by the whole business that I started a group, the Durham Paranormal Research Group, to investigate paranormal activity in the area. This came to the attention of the local press, and articles appeared in a few local newspapers. Before long I was absolutely inundated with telephone calls from people wanting to talk about their paranormal experiences. Within a few weeks I had interviewed 39 people.

Most of the accounts were fairly standard reports of minor poltergeist activity, a common theme seeming to be natural psychic ability passed down through families which seem to attract spirits to them. I have a collection of about 60 photographs of orbs, vortices and misting on photographs which have been passed on to me, and a few I have taken myself. The idea of writing a book occurred to me.

The prize of my collection was two floppy discs of scans of photographs taken by a girl of about 20 who had told me a story about an entity which she believed lived in her bedroom. She described this as looking like the creature in the film Predator, dark but translucent, moving like a man. It sometimes pinned her to the bed, and she felt very frightened. She showed me her photograph collection, and on a lot of her photos there was a pronounced glow, often but not always at the bottom right hand side. In the middle of one of these glowing areas was a very distinct face. In another photograph there was a picture of the girl dressed in a beautiful red woollen fleece, and sitting on her shoulder was what could best be described as a will-o’-the-wisp, with the glow actually interacting with the material of her sleeve. I am not saying that it could not have been forged, but I do know that I could not have done it.

During this interview she also described an incident when her parents were almost killed in a car & caravan accident. She went on to relate that the ghost of her grandmother appeared to her at home at exactly the time when her parents were involved in the accident about 100 miles away. The next day, after the wrecked caravan had been towed back home, the whole family had seen the ghost of the grandmother in or through the caravan windows. They went inside to photograph the damage, and when the photographs were developed all of them showed very pronounced vortices and one had extreme misting effects on it. I asked her to scan the photographs, and phone me when they were done.

It is at this point that strange things started to happen. I got into my car, and drove about half a mile. As I was driving down a hill opposite the local hospital, something seemed to grab the steering wheel of my car, and turned it violently. My car swerved to the left and hit the kerb. I was shaken by this, and the story of the caravan incident I had been told immediately came to mind.

It was when I took possession of the discs of photographs that things really started to go wrong. I took a photograph of the girl myself, hoping to see something “extra” on it. Nothing showed up, but the next day the camera broke down. It was away for repair for five weeks. When it came back it broke again within 24 hours. I then claimed refund on it from Charles Eagles in Maritime Road, Sunderland, and picked up a speeding violation fine on the way home.

I copied the photographs onto the hard drive of the computer in Durham Spiritualist Church, and gave the original discs to Val Pattison, the president of the Church. I attempted to copy them for myself onto floppies, but all of the floppies I had at the time developed disc errors. A couple of days later I bought a new box of discs from Durham Computer centre and eventually managed to copy the discs, although four of the new box of discs developed errors.
Within minutes of copying these photos onto my hard drive, I started to feel very unwell, with intense pain in the solar plexus area, and nausea. My computer hard-drive crashed, had to be repaired professionally, and crashed again when I got it back. Things started to go missing from my house, turning up days later in unusual places. I started to suffer from feelings of hopelessness, despair and anger. At one time my fifteen-year-old son and I had the same inexplicable feelings, starting and ending at the same time although we were in quite different locations. He also started to suffer abdominal pain at the same time as myself. Objects in the house started moving around by themselves, taps and electrical appliances turning themselves on, and on Sunday afternoon I watched as drawing pins from my notice board popped out and flew two metres into the centre of the room.
It was then that I phoned Connie Lee. Connie is one of the most respected mediums in the North East, and one of the few people willing and able to carry out “rescue work.” I feel it is inappropriate to reveal what she did, but it seems to have helped to some extent. She did warn me that what I was doing was foolish, and that the estate where I had obtained the “caravan photographs” is a psychically difficult area, having been built on what used to be an old lunatic asylum. I was told that there is one particularly intractable haunting in that area that she has visited, and she warned me in no uncertain terms not to go to that particular house.

Others I spoke to said that getting rid of malignant spirits is not an instant thing, and that the best thing to do is forget about all ghost related things, and adopt a mainstream religious lifestyle.

That then, is the story. Believe it or believe it not, as you choose.
From my personal experience, I would recommend:
• The best attitude to attend a haunting is one of complete scepticism. Disbelieve in the existence of the entity robs it of power.
• Do not, as I foolishly did, invite the entity into your aura for a cozy chat, as you are taught to do in spiritualist development groups. This may be all right within a properly sanctified group and environment, but is not recommended in the middle of a graveyard at midnight.
• Consider some sort of psychic protection, even if you do not totally convinced of its value. Since you are defending yourself against spiritual thought-forms, the power built up over the centuries by the symbols associated with the mainstream religions should theoretically have strength against them A good reference book is “Psychic Self-Defence” by Dionne Fortune, ISBN 1 899585 40 0. I wish I had read it earlier.
• Look for sudden adverse changes in your physical or mental health. The borderlines between illness and malign spiritual activity seem ill-defined.

The symptoms I experienced were lassitude, bouts of anger/frustration/hopelessness and intense pain in the solar plexus region. All of these began to abate after my “cure.” I wonder what might have happened if I had treated it with orthodox medicine. Would it have resolved, or would it have hung on for years with the sort of “a little bit under the weather” feeling that so many people have?

On advice I am suspending my paranormal research for a while, perhaps forever. The scientist in me is dying to investigate this whole business further, but my intuition tells me that I am about to go out of my depth. The caravan photographs remain isolated on the hard drive of the computer at Durham Spiritualist Church. I have destroyed all traces of them in my house, as has Val Pattison my co-worker. She also experienced computer hardware problems and other incidents of bad luck after coming into contact with them, but being an experienced clairvoyant her personal protection seems to have prevented further problems in her life.

She tells me that the spirit, which invaded me, was not evil, just sad and misguided. In my opinion, however, a relationship with even a moderately misguided discarnate entity seems to have very little to offer in terms of entertainment value or enlightenment.

119  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / EM, Negs and Possession on: July 03, 2002, 22:49:51
For quite some time now i have known that certain Inorganic Entities can be somehow linked to Electro Magnetic fields. I remember reading online on some paranormal investigator website of how "Ghost hunters" will take an EM meter with them to alert them of some presence. For instance;

http://www.ghostwatchuk.org/ghost-photography.htm
"It is also believed that ghosts are Electro-magnetic in origin. The energy a ghost gives off will cause a disruption in the location's magnetic field, which then becomes detectable using a measuring device. The instrument used to detect this is called an Electro-Magnetic Field Detector."

So i decided to buy one because i have some kind of presence around for a while now. As soon as i recieved it and turned it on i started picking up large fluctuations in the EM spectrum. The actual meter i used is the Natrual Trifield EM Meter and is specially designed to filter out man-made EM fields (hence the term Natural).
http://www.trifield.com/EMF_natural.htm

This can be used to measure *changes* in local EM field and is popular with Paranormal investigators. I was picking up changes in the EM field of around 5 to 6 microteslas. Then, all of a sudden, the EM field started going haywire, the needle was flicking from zero to 5 like morse code, and the tone on the meter was going beep beep beep! I knew it was the entity doing this and told it to do 1 beep for yes and 2 beeps for no. AND IT DID IT. I have witnesses to this.
  So anyway, not only do i know that the EM field changes when an entity is present, i know that, whatever IT is, it can *make changes to the EM field as and when it wants to*. How it does this is far beyond me right now, i just know, with scientific proof, that it can. Here is something i noticed though. The Meter is made only to pick up *changes* in the Em field. After a few seconds of any change the needle should *normally* go back to zero until yet *another* change occurs. But this entity was able to keep the needle on 5 microteslas for as long as it liked, THEREFORE, it must have been *oscillating* (vibrating?)the actual EM Field to keep the needle in that position!
For instance. I tried holding a magnet near the EM Meter to repeat what the entity was doing and i was unable to do it. Every time i put the magnet near the meter, the needle would move and then go straight (within 1 second) back to zero. So not only is this entity capable of manipulating the EM field it can also somehow oscillate it. Im not too up on physics and need to research this more but doesnt this mean it is changing the frequency of the field?

Something else i noticed. I have an electric beard trimmer, and i started to notice than when i was using my trimmer, the *buzzing* sound in my ears/head would almost disappear. I used my EM meter to measure what type of field the trimmer was giving off and it was in the EM range. Furthurmore, using the beard trimmer, i was able to make the needle on the meter stay at around the 6 Microtesla mark and stop it from returning back to zero. Somehow i believe that an oscillating EM field is able to interfere with what this entity was doing to me, buzzing in head with a numb feeling.

I just did a search on EM fields and brain chemistry due to something i read in another post here and came up with some VERY interesting information. Read this;

http://www.erowid.org/spirit/devices/devices_article1.shtml
(a snippet)
"We can use TMS to prevent people from seeing a visual stimulus or make it hard for them to speak", he says. They can also make people move their limbs without any voluntary control."

and;

"In scientific terminology, he uses a specific, precisely timed, repetitive signal - one dubbed the "Thomas Pulse" - to create a "sensed presence" in the test subject's brain. Some volunteers have reported feelings of pleasant detachment, while others have broken into a panic, convinced the test chamber is "hexed". And some have had direct experience of the divine. "

I now believe that one of the ways negs control or affect thier victims is through the manipulation of subtle EM fields. In the above where it mentions they managed to "make people move their limbs without any voluntary control" is so similar to possession experiences that i am totally convinced that this is partly how negs take over Human beings. My tingling and buzzing sensations in my head are a result of this neg trying to directly interfere with the brain and the electrical impulses as well as (possibly) brain chemistry using its ability to manipulate subtle EM fields just like the Health authorities are now learning to do.

This is not to say that these entities are EM in nature, i dont know this, but they CAN manipulate EM fields.

Does any of what i have written make sense? Please add your comments good or bad.

Now i need to find out if there is any way of neutralising an Em field, or at least something that can affect an Em field. Any ideas?

Pax

McArthur

120  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / The Noonday Devil on: June 29, 2002, 22:05:47
Hi folks,

I gave someone the addy to these forums but he seems to be having trouble signing up and has asked me to post a link to one of his articles here.
(Hope you manage to get signed up Paul)

http://strangeminds.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=437

121  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Chakra Excercises on: June 25, 2002, 20:16:19
Below is a copy of some excercises someone sent to me and i was wondering what the folks here thought of it. In particular i have a question about the grounding method it suggests. In Roberts' NEW system there doesnt seem to be any type of grounding excercise (correct me if i am wrong). Is it important to ground oneself or not?

---
First of all, it’s important that you have a good relationship with all seven of your chakras.  While this may sound a little curious, it’s not that far out in left field.  Traditional Hindu perceptions of the chakra system are a bit anal-retentive in favor of the upper chakras.  Forget everything you may have learned about chakras from this perspective, if that’s what you learned.  Hint:  If the color associated with the base chakra is a muddy greenish-brown and if the odor associated with it is reminiscent of offal pits, cess-pools, and other unsavory things, you have been indoctrinated into believing that the lower chakras are to be avoided and your ultimate goal is to center in your highest chakras.  This is like saying that your colon is an unhealthy part of your body, so you have to ignore it and maybe it’ll go away.

Here is the model I think is proper (and is rapidly becoming accepted in the mainstream, as well).

1.   All chakras are of equal importance to the overall health of the total organism.
2.   Colors associated with the chakras range, in order of the spectrum, from red to violet, beginning with the base chakra.  The color indigo, while not perceived as a “real” color by many people, is still a unique color and is located between blue and violet.

I don’t know how much chakra work you’ve done, but there is a basic exercise with which you should develop some expertise.  I call this “Energy Promotion”.  There is another exercise which you need to be able to do which I call “Chakra Charging”.  A third exercise, the flip side of Energy Promotion, I call Chakra Attunement.  Finally, you need to be able to accomplish, at a moment’s notice, a fourth technique which I call “Energy Release”.

Energy Promotion

Contrary to traditional viewpoints, the base chakra is the single most important part of the chakra system.  If it isn’t healthy and functional the rest of the system starves.  The First Chakra is, in essence, the “mouth” of the “chakric organ system”.  In this exercise you will learn to draw energy into the First Chakra and then feed that energy to the other chakras.  This exercise is usually best done in a sitting or standing position, but you can even do it while walking on your hands, if you wish.

1.   Ground yourself.  Use whatever grounding meditation you prefer.  In this sense, “ground” means to get in touch with Mother Earth - the ultimate source of the energy you’re going to use to charge your chakra system.  My favorite visualization for this purpose is to feel that I’m a tree, sinking my roots from my First Chakra down into the earth, deeper and deeper.  I try to feel the coolness and moistness and try to visualize the darkness of the earth many feet below me.
2.   Center yourself in your First Chakra.  This means that your perceptions must be from that chakra.  Your very consciousness is there.  You are immovable at that point.  Whatever may happen with any other chakra, your First Chakra remains rooted in place.
3.   Just as a tree draws sustenance from the earth, so, now, you will draw sustenance from it.  Visualize energy traveling up those roots, just as water travels up the roots of a tree, carrying minerals with it.  The energy has no color.  It is raw, unattuned Earth energy - the milk of the Great Mother.  This energy collects in your First Chakra, which instantly transforms it into a brilliant ruby-red color.  Your First Chakra is glowing brighter and brighter as it fills with energy.  At some point it can simply hold no more and it begins overflowing upwards to the Second Chakra.
4.   Frame yourself in your First and Second Chakras.  Re-Center yourself in your Second Chakra.  You should no longer be consciously aware of your roots and the energy flowing into and through them.  Your inner perception is of a brilliant ball of red (First Chakra) and above it a dimmer ball of orange (Second Chakra).  As energy spills over from below, your Second Chakra takes it in and instantly transforms it’s color to Orange.  As before, it becomes more and more brilliant until it can hold no more energy, and it’s energy begins to overflow upwards.
5.   Move your frame to your Second and Third Chakras, and your Center to your Third Chakra.  You are no longer aware of the flow of energy going on beneath them, just as you forgot about your roots in the last step.  Your third chakra is a dimmer yellow ball, instantly transforming the overflowing orange Second Chakra energy into a pure, brilliant yellow.  This continues until your Third Chakra can no longer hold any additional energy.
6.   Repeat for each chakra, in turn, moving your Frame and Center upwards each time.  Fourth Chakra
7.   Fifth Chakra
8.   Sixth Chakra
9.   Seventh Chakra
10.   At this point all of your chakras are fully energized.  Begin expanding your Frame downwards one chakra at a time, and finally down into the Earth to include your roots, so that you will then be aware of the entire chakra system as a rainbow of brilliant balls of energy.  As you do this you will also move your Center to whichever chakra is most comfortable for it to stay (for most people this will be the Heart Chakra (#4).
11.   Withdraw your roots, feeling them actually drawing up into your First Chakra.
12.   When you are ready to terminate this exercise, release your Frame and move your Center to Chakra Four if it isn’t already there.  Unground and welcome yourself back to the “real” world.  You have just promoted Earth Energy to your highest chakra and completely energized your chakra system.  Enjoy the buzz!

Practice Energy Promotion until you can do it effortlessly.  At some point, whenever you feel confident, begin expanding your Frame, so that it isn’t restricted to just two chakras at a time.  Many people have difficult concentrating upon more than two at once.  If you can do more, then do so.  Push the envelope until you never lose conscious track of any of your chakras or your roots, so that all you are doing is expanding your consciousness and perception upwards from your roots, rather than merely shifting them.  Try to become comfortable Centering in Chakra Four and try to remain centered there after you terminate the exercise.

Chakra Charging

The Energy Promotion exercise actually introduced you to this exercise, already.  Remember how you filled each chakra in turn.  That “filling” process is actually “charging”.  Now you’re going to learn how to charge just a single chakra and keep it from leaking out.

Ground and Center as with Energy Promotion.  Begin drawing in energy, but this time just fill the First Chakra.  As soon as you sense that it is full, will the energy flowing through your roots to stop.  Visualize a “valve” at the top and bottom of the First Chakra closing.  No energy gets in and no energy gets out.  End the exercise just like you did with Energy Promotion, leaving the First Chakra fully charged.

The next time you do this exercise (leave a day between them, and don’t do the Energy Promotion exercise during this period), allow the energy to flow through the First Chakra into the second.  Fill it up, close both valves, and end the exercise.

Do this for each of the other chakras (remember to leave a day between them).  This shouldn’t be difficult for you to do.  Just remember that when you’re charging a chakra like this, the energy from lower chakras passes right through them.

If you think you’re proficient at this, try charging two non-adjacent chakras.  Charge the upper one first, close it off, and then charge the lower one.  On another day, do the reverse.  You will find that just because you close the “lower valve” this doesn’t mean you can’t still draw energy into the chakra, and just because you close the “upper valve” doesn’t mean you can’t pass energy upwards.  The key to success is to make sure you
Properly visualize the energy changing color each time it passes through a chakra (i.e., it gets “promoted” on the way up).

After you practice this exercise in various ways often enough you should be able to quickly charge up any arbitrary chakras.

Chakra Attunement

Your Crown Chakra (#7) is the other end of a potentially open chakra system.  The lower end is your Base Chakra (#1).  The Base Chakra feeds your system nutrients.  The Crown Chakra feeds your system information.  Just as the Base Chakra is your gate to Mother Earth, your Crown Chakra is your gate to your Higher Self (or God, or whatever you put in it’s place in your own belief system).  In this exercise you will be contacting your Personal Divinity and using it to attune a specific chakra to perform a specific task.  You should do this sitting, with pen/pencil and paper handy.

1.   Ground
2.   Center in your Base Chakra
3.   Frame in your Crown Chakra
4.   Open your Crown Chakra, not to the lower chakras, but to the “outside”.  Visualize a vortex of white energy spiraling downwards into your Crown Chakra.  As the energy enters it see it transformed into brilliant purple light and concentrate upon a question that you need to have answered.  Fill your Crown Chakra with this energy until it can hold no more and then close it’s top “valve”.
5.   Open the bottom valve and let the energy spill downwards, still violet in color, through your Sixth Chakra to your Fifth Chakra, which it fills, merging with the blue energy there to become a mixture of blue and violet.  To do this you will have to shift your Frame downwards with that energy.  You no longer need, or want, to keep “tabs” on what is happening above.
6.   Now write your question on the paper, and, without thinking about it any longer, begin writing whatever comes into your mind.
7.   When you feel that there is nothing else left to write, move your Center to your Heart Chakra and return your Frame to the “real” world.
8.   Read what you have written.  This is directly from your Higher Self, the God-within, or even the God-without, if that is what you believe.

It might take some practice to get this working smoothly.  You might even try charging your Fifth Chakra before you do this exercise if you seem to have trouble putting words to paper.

This exercise can be used in this manner to “guide” the activity of any chakra - not just to get intelligent information.  You can, for instance, attune your Second Chakra to improve your love life, or your Fourth Chakra if you are going to do a healing, or your Sixth Chakra if you are going to try to view human auras.  In these cases there is, of course, no “question” to be asked, or paper to write down an answer.  Instead, there is merely the intent to do a certain thing.

Energy Release

This may actually be the easiest of the exercises.  You need a charged chakra and something to do with it.  I use this most often when I’m performing a hands-on healing, in which case I not only charge, but attune my Heart Chakra (and with practice you can do both of these at the same time!).

Here is a suggestion to begin.  Charge your Heart Chakra and attune it with the idea that you are going to protect yourself from any sort of psychic/spiritual attack.  Concentrate on your Heart Chakra at that point.  It will be swirling with Green and Violet light.  Combine those colors and visualize them coalescing into a brilliant white point (still leaving a residual green that is the energy which the Heart Chakra still needs in order to exist).  Then expand that point of white light until it becomes a globe, filling your chest cavity, and then your room, and then your house, finally encompassing your entire property.  “Disengage” that Sphere of Protection so that it remains in place even when you move about within it.  You can even do this to create a personal shield that moves about with you.
-----------

122  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Neg attached- need help on: June 25, 2002, 14:59:36
I have a neg attached to me and am looking for ideas, info or help on getting rid of it. This has been going on for some time now and nothing i do seems to actually get rid of the sucker. I think the main reason why most the techniques i have tried so far dont work is because it is actually *attached* to me somehow. Therefore it is not so much attacking me as trying to control me and make me its life-support. I.e. i have tried the running water method, but because it is attached this wont shake it loose. Garlic doesnt really seem to do much either, at least it doesnt make it let go.
 I get various sensations such as tingling (feet and groin mainly), prickling, buzzing in my ears, heavy dull feeling inside my skull. It has manifested to such a degree that it is able to make my muscles twitch so that it feels like something is touching me (this is not to be confused with the twitching one could get from energy work). One of the main spots i feel it is connected to me is around my sub-navel area because i sense "movement" there of some kind. Also, i have been getting dream intrusion with sexual stimulation around this area. The times i have awoken to feel this happening there has been pain around my subnavel area as though someone were stabbing me there -- not nice at all.
I also get tingling sensations around my groin area that feel as though there is something literally crawling in my pants!
Other things i am experiencing are major chakra stimulation by this entity- my heart, crown and brow chakra at times feel heavy and numb. And it is constantly attempting - i believe- some kind of telepathic thought intrusion.
  I have a feeling that i am experiencing some kind of part-possesion or Obsession, although i am not fully sure of what these entails. The fact that it can read my thoughts makes me suspect some kind of Obsession.
This has gone on for far too long, im fed up (major understatement!). Anyone got any ideas?
Nita, if you are reading this you were helping me a while back through some kind of distant-magic, but then i managed to contact a member of Servants of the Light who was closer to me so we stopped. I was hoping to actually meet this guy in person and get some form of excorcism done. But all he did was call me a few times then i never heard from them again. I have tried emailing them since but never get any reply, weird.
I was also supposed to have met Romero on his visit to the UK, but when he asked me for my phone number he never recieved my responding emails, weird again. I think im starting to get paranoid lol.

Any help or advice would be appreciated. Any questions ask away.

Pax

McArthur

123  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Muslim Adept speaks out about the "jinn" (negs) on: April 07, 2002, 21:57:54
This is a rare interview with a Muslim adept, even tho he may have been labeled with 'terrorists' in the past should we ignore what he says?
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/03/13/60II/main503644.shtml

(snippet)
"“There are beings who are not visible to you,” he says. “But they inhabit this earth. And they are damaging, causing psychotic diseases, fits, epilepsies. And controlling the agents, controlling the human beings.” "

This is RARE commentary from the Muslim adept community.

124  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / For RB- Neg attacking babies-important info on: April 07, 2002, 20:49:44

I am a regular reader of the News Group alt.magick because some very interesting conversations go on there. Recently, a conversation turned into some kind of revelation of occult truths that are rarely spoken of. It is related to something you have written about regarding negs attacking children. I have provided a link to the entire thread but i will quote part of Nguyen's post here; Some are responses to questions by others, i will try to name them in this post as it progresses;

"[Casey said]> Like you once said nguyen (if I recall what you said correctly)
>
> 'the best don't even make it out of their cribs - they're killed
> before they have a chance to grow up.'
>
>[Lisa said] Some are hidden away though, eh? hah... and I guess they
> do their growing up later.
>

[nguyen replies] This is most unfortunate Lisa that you have mentioned this. First you
must know that this has almost certainly affected some who might read
this post. It is terribly insensitive to them.

People are not ready to know. I don't think they ever really will be
in my personal opinion. People can't handle that kind of reality very
well. I've seen rejection of just the bare hints of it too many times.

Now that you've put it out there though, I have to at least briefly
address it to put it into context.

Through well known standard medical studies it is known that America
has an unusually high rate of SIDS/crib death. It is also known that
different countries including less developed countries have a much
lower and in some cases almost non-existent. For this reason, standard
medical interpretation has led to the hypothesis that is some
(unknown) culturally dependent factor that is independent of level of
medical care.

Now we enter the world of the occult, which is not scientifically
verified. However, put together these known factors.

Most cultures around the world have made specific magical charms or
blessings to ward off crib death from Egypt to China and world round.
Think of where Baptism probably got started as a hybrid adoptive
pagan/christian ritual. The Xtian baptism plus the pagan magical charm
against early crib death. Overtime the Xtian rite has become a
ritualized formality mostly.

Most cultures around the world keep their babies in the bed with the
parents at least until recently. This is not often done in America.
It is known (medically) that a child's biorhytms synchornize with
their parents when in direct physical prescence. This has been
(medically) hypothesized as a direct factor in preventing crib death.

In occult terms we would say the child's aura is open. Next we look at
adults with 'psychic' or 'magical' gifts. We note that they are often
more bothered by autonomous agent (spirit) activity than your average
populace by a much higher rate. Why should it be any different for
babies? No reason at all.

In occult terms, we formulate an occultic hypothesis. The child's aura
is open. I know from experiments and observations and case studies,
that when two people hug their auras blend. Certain gifted mediums I
know use this trick (blending their aura) with their SO's at night to
prevent them from becomming unwilling possession targets. Which
characteristically includes in negative cases the difficulty of
breathing.

Occultic hypothesis: spirits attracted to gifted babies that stand out
to them just like gifted adults do take advantage of their open
isolated "auras" and either inadvertantly or purposely cause them to
cease breathing. The reason why it's higher in America is that when we
got our modern culture, we stopped doing allot of these things.

That's a hypothesis. In my studies and travels and interviews, I have
found a mountain of observations and information that directly and
indirectly supports this as a conclusion... if not a scientifically
conducted one.

Lisa, why did you have to say that? Never in a 100 years would I have
said that openly. There is so much about our world that people cannot
accept emotionally, perhaps are better off not knowing.

It opens one up to the idea that there is an invisible world of forces
and beings that reach in and bonk with their lives. If they can handle
that thought it has to be structured along religious and moralistic
lines. They cannot imagine it as a social economy, a natural ecology,
where the law of nature rules invisibly as it does visibly. They look
that that invisible world to offer them a better reality than this
one. A better world that despite depictions in many ancient traditions
as being just as I have spoken as cruel and capricious ... they look
to believe in something better... or at least imagine they will have
escape to oblivion from this world's cruelty.

People can't handle that Lisa.

There are 'rules' being broken here, and while I don't care much for
rules it still could have serious consequences."

-----------------------
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&threadm=5740c929.0204031547.5df1399d%40posting.google.com&rnum=3&prev=/groups%3Fq%3Dgroup:alt.magick%2Bauthor:nguyen%26hl%3Den%26scoring%3Dd%26selm%3D5740c929.0204031547.5df1399d%2540posting.google.com%26rnum%3D3

125  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Mantra Chanting on: July 15, 2004, 19:25:04
I would advise against doing the Enochian unless you absolutely know what you are doing and are a competent occultist/magician. You just might start a process off that you are not prepared for.

http://www.hermetic.com/stavish/interviews/dolores.html
"Stavish: I noticed that there is no mention of Enochian magic in the material you have on your website. Why all the warnings about Enochian, and its purported dangers?

A.N.: Enochian is very tonal. One of our supervisors, left many years ago, in order to take up Enochian. He’s a very, very competent occultist, a very good ritualist. Quite a down to earth person. And two years later, he was a nervous wreck. He’d set aside one room in his house as a temple, furnished it, and for two years, almost every day had spent some time in there. Either practicing a call, or doing a longer Enochian rituals, or that, It started with him going in one day, and finding all of the furniture pilled in one end of the room. He put it back again, and said to himself, this did not happen. It happened again, and again, and finally one day he found his alter upside down. He de-consecrated the entire place and shut it out. And said, I can’t do this anymore. Whatever it was thought well maybe he doesn’t want to do it anymore, but it did. He began to find things around the house, all bundled in a corner, standing on top of one another. Came in one day, and found two of his books, one flat, one on edge, and a glass of water standing on top. He tried everything, he blessed the house, cleansed the house, and called in a priest and had it exorcised. One of the things people don’t know about exorcism, is that you can’t really use exorcism on things that are older than Christianity. In the end he gave up all forms of the occult, sold all of his books, but not before he damn hear came to the edge of a nervous breakdown."

But if you want to check it out here's a good place:

http://www.hermetic.com/browe/

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16