The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 07, 2020, 05:15:48

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Spiritual Metaphors in the Mainstream- DBZ on: March 11, 2015, 18:34:51
These shows to me are made to make the individual think about his valors and his strengths and qualities. They are there to help you found your way and understand your emotions via metaphors and imagination.

You cannot create a great story like DBZ, without purposely studying morals/valors or spiritual goals and trying to show theses to your readers. To me that doesn't make sense, no one could create a great story like that without thinking about it beforehand.

That is true, anime is merely an expression of many different things all incorporated into a cartoon. It seems like there could be many people though who think it sounds like a good idea without necessarily meaning for it to have the symbolism that it does. I guess it seems like something that not many people think about, so that's why I thought it was more of a leakage from the subconscious than intentional
2  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Spiritual Metaphors in the Mainstream- DBZ on: March 06, 2015, 13:34:45
It's better to just recognised things that have a similarity to the art of projection. If you fixate yourself on one thing it'll become a belief and this can hamper your progress.
I know this Dragonball Z has a similarity in some ways but it goes nowhere near the deeper parts of the art.
Many have lost out on a belief as it looks great at the beginning. The end result is they can't get past this early stage.
What you've recognised is around the 2% mark of what I've experienced.
It's not a great deal of what's out there. Its fun though, enjoy it for now and keep your mind open for greater things yet to come.

If that is the main thing I was focusing my energy on then it would be preventing me from doing other more important things, I realize that. But I was thinking about it on the basis of how communication among humans can be aligned with the messages that the higher self wishes to portray through various forms of art, in this case a cartoon. So the cartoon would be like a combination of various art forms interpreted through both writing and drawing. Therefore, one would only think that the since the higher self is always working through human body we naturally leak these messages into the things we love to do.

I know that Dragon Ball Z doesn't come anywhere close to capturing the complexity of what the thing we call 'life' is truly about. But also it could all depend on one's interpretation largely and maybe there are multiple messages that can be taken from the material.

But it seemed like an interesting thing to ponder and I wondered if anyone else has thought about these types of things. It seems when you are able to make one connection, you make many so I was simply trying to connect the dots and discover how I can use these pieces of information for my own mental and spiritual growth.
3  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Spiritual Metaphors in the Mainstream- DBZ on: March 04, 2015, 13:15:48
Hello,

I wasn't sure where the best place was to share this, but I have a theory. I know art is basically a way for our subconscious to talk to us and show us what we can't consciously perceive. With that being said I have often wondered if many of the television shows that have been published were created in order to show a direct metaphor of what we are capable of spiritually or was it simply created and the subconscious caused these metaphorical "leaks" to arise.

One of the most symbolic shows that stand out in my mind is DRAGON BALL Z.

If any of you have ever seen Dragon Ball Z then you see that these beings can ascend to higher power levels and become stronger. i have often wondered if this was a metaphor for spiritual transcendence. In that show there are essentially no boundaries and they can control the energy just as we can (to an extent) in our reality. They use the energy to heal, and create fireballs from the palm of their hands. I have seen a video of a monk light a piece of paper on fire using only his hands, as well as send volts of electricity through his hands which could be detected on a machine.

This shows me that there is a direct interpretation that can be applied to this children's television series on the basis of spiritual growth and transcendence. I'm not sure if it was created to serve this purpose but nonetheless it's still interesting to think about.

What do you all think? Do you think shows like this are created to purposely show us what our capabilities are or it was by 'accident' and the subconscious brought this information to surface for us to decipher?
4  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Manifestation - Astral Ruby Problem on: March 04, 2015, 12:52:12
If Manifestation is real then would there not be evidence of someone creating something and bringing it back from the astral or mental planes down to the physical?

Forgive my ignorance if this has already been done! And I don't wish to appear rude or demanding, but:

I feel I must humbly ask, can we not prove manifestation by putting a skilled AP'er into a sealed empty room and have him manifest Jewell's or light bulbs or astral swords or a flower or anything!!?? and that would prove Manifestation right there.

Furthermore, the price of a precious/rare commodity like Rubies for example is set by their scarcity and perceived value. If any human being were able to manifest a single small ruby it would be in his interest to do so, we would also see a decline in the price of rubies worldwide as this new Mental supply methodology became possible! huh

The fact these things have not been demonstrated proves De facto that Manifestation is either not possible or not manifestation (I.e a conjuring trick)

I wonder if anyone has considered this? and I would appreciate any kind feedback! - I don't want to be a nay-sayer I'd love to bring back some precious gems from the Astral!  huh

You make a good point, however, due to our physical limitations on this plane it is very hard for us to manifest in that way that you are talking. We incarnated into these human bodies in order to have such restrictions. I don't think it would be possible to put someone in a room and just create something because we are essentially creating something from nothing. I think might be possible if our physical existence wasn't so dense. By dense I mean the less dense you become the more control over your surroundings you will have. We are a much lower level being compared to light beings, which exist on a different dimensions and have much more control over their environment. They might possess the ability to possibly do what you mentioned, but I'm not for sure.

In order to manifest something doesn't mean we create it from thin air either. When we manifest our reality the universe conspires to bring these things into our life if we want it bad enough. If you focus your attention on attracting those particular things, like rubies or other jewels, into your life then I'm sure over time you would be in the possession of these jewels. But like I said creating something from thin air and manifesting are slightly different concepts.

That would be sweet if we could do that though Smiley
5  The Astral Library / Welcome to Book Reviews! / Re: The Convoluted Universe (It has answers I thought I would have to die to learn) on: March 02, 2015, 09:52:53
Volgerle,

I am glad that someone else has read it because it is truly a gem of knowledge that will help us grow. It has shown me the limits that we set on ourselves hold us back, but we can ascend past those limits if we allow it to happen.

I have Between Death and Life but have not had a chance to read it yet. There is just so much that I need to read it kills me! Sad lol
6  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Add to Buddy List on: March 01, 2015, 08:41:01
I was searching the forum on this question but was unable to find anything. How do you add people to your buddy list? I clicked on a couple of names and it wouldn't let me do anything from there except look at their profile. Also what exactly is the buddy list used for?
7  The Astral Library / Welcome to Book Reviews! / The Convoluted Universe (It has answers I thought I would have to die to learn) on: March 01, 2015, 08:05:36
Hello all,

I just wanted to share this with you all. I have been reading this series for the past year or so and it has been the most impacting book that I have ever read. When I was searching for certain answers I found this book and it seemed to answer all of my questions about what exactly life is and how I fit into the grand scheme of things. It is truly an amazing piece of information!

Basically what it is about is a woman who is a past life regressionist and takes people into the deepest levels of trance possible. This is the somnambulist level that is basically the higher consciousness that connects all of us. From this level she communicates not only with the spirit when it was in a past life but also the collective consciousness which she refers to as the subconscious. To disprove anyone that says this information can be made up, I have personally integrated these ideals and thoughts into what I have discovered on my own and what I believe, it has not only fit in perfect alignment but it has expanded my consciousness beyond any level I thought I could reach. Whether you believe in the information or not it is truly incredible information and it shows what we are capable of if we simply tune into that power that we all possess. It is truly incredible how little we know and these higher beings answer many questions that we probably all think about.

Some things it covers in this book are what our true origins are, dreams, the Bermuda Triangle, New Earth, Astral Projection, The Philadelphia experiment, Atlantis, Life on other planets, Time portals, and many more. It is actually 4 books and it has been an incredible journey learning from it. I am actually just now finishing up the second book and still have the other two as well as all of her other books to read on similar topics.

I have talked about this book with almost everyone I encounter because it is so interesting and mind blowing all in one vast swoop. But I can assure you that if you read this book you will expand your consciousness ten-fold just as I have and many others that I have referred the book to. So check it out and let me know what you take away from it and how it helps you grow Smiley
8  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Manifestation on: March 01, 2015, 07:41:58
Steelflame,

Manifestation is definitely a great tool when used properly. I am reading a book "The Convoluted Universe" that talks about how something is created in the spiritual world first before in is actually manifested in the physical realm. This makes sense because every thought that we create produces energy, that energy once it is created exists forever. But the idea that we create in our mind is created in the spiritual realm and over time if we are persistent on creating it in the physical realm then it will eventually come into existence. If we give up on that dream (as many do) it never manifests physically and the creation in the spiritual realm slowly dissipates.

But as Paul said, it requires much more than just the law of attraction. It requires you to use intention, visualization and be focused on what you want. You must learn to trust your intuition and listen to what the universe has to communicate to you. Recently I have really been focused on where I want to go with my life and have been working tirelessly to manifest that reality. I get sure signs I am on the right because the universe and God continue to provide me with the answers that I need at that particular moment in time. The power of intent has an incredible effect on our world around us, so focus your intention and be sure you are doing something that resonates with your soul and the universe will attract the necessary things into your life to make it happen. Think of your body as a magnet, the stronger your intention and focused energy is on something the stronger your 'pull' will be on the things that you need to create that reality.
9  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Spiritual Growth on: February 27, 2015, 10:37:58
There is often a misconception with our perception of reality. The purpose of us to grow spiritually is to help us learn a particular lesson. It's hard to see it from a physical standpoint, but from the spiritual standpoint there is an inherent reason as to why we incarnated into the human life. In order for us to grow spiritually requires us to learn a specific lesson, if that lesson is a lesson that can be learned here on earth then that is where we go. But we are one of the densest beings there are in the universe and even as complex and smart we think we are, we don't know a fragment of really takes place; our bodies wouldn't be able to handle all of that energy processing through it.

Think of our bodies like a vessel containing a spirit. The spirit possesses a massive amount of energy and for that amount of energy to be incorporated into a body often the body won't be able to handle it so the body will die. Therefore only a small portion (essentially) of our higher self occupies the body. So you could say we are living a duality, which is living a life in the physical and spiritual realm.

We come in with our memory wiped because if we knew the things our higher self knew then there would be no point in us coming to earth to learn the lesson in the first place. That's the thing about being human, it is like the ultimate spiritual test because of the ego and how it influences the karmic cycle both with ourselves and others. We often fall asunder to this cycle by intermingling in the lives and karma of others, thus keeping us here until we learn the lesson that we originally came here to learn.

But spiritual growth is similar to school, we must learn the specific lesson along the way in order to progress to the next level. You can't go from kindergarten to college. This is how the spiritual realm is governed as well. But it seems like an endless, pointless standpoint from our standpoint because we are looking at it in a much more small-minded manner. We will never be able to fully understand the big picture of things because our body would not be able to handle it. But once we ascend to the next level (when we die) we will be able to learn from our earthly mistakes and grow from them.

Being a light being is a much more beautiful experience than anything we could ever dream about in the earthly realm. I'm not speaking from a personal experience obviously but that is what I have learned on the matter and after years of thinking and reading about those things Smiley lol
10  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Your Shadow on: February 27, 2015, 08:51:12
I have been thinking about this a lot lately and I am still unable to completely figure it out, but what is our shadow from a spiritual standpoint?

To my understanding our shadow is representative of our fears, anxieties and all of the things that are holding us back. Therefore, we need to step into our shadow in order to become who we are supposed to be (based off the Jung's theory). Is this the same thing as our actual shadow (i.e. the reflection from our body in the light)?

Also, I have heard of shadow people that exist on another dimension different than ours and we can often see them when we experience sleep paralysis. Because in this state we are caught in between the shadow realm and our realm. I have been told that though these "people" that we are seeing do not exist in our realm they do in fact exist. But they will not harm us and are merely here to observe us and only sometimes influencing us if they need assistance.

Does anyone know of the connection between these two things and can you shed any light on what exactly they are from the spiritual realm and how they affect us on the physical realm?
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Good day fellow souls on: February 20, 2015, 06:20:00
Hello ISBE,

I am glad to hear I am not the only one that has struggled with astral projection. Lol

But it is definitely something that requires a lot of practice to perfect and I have been kind of obsessed with it myself since I first learned about it. When I get really deep into mediation I get a pressure to the top of my head and I am told that is a good indication that I'm almost there. The problem I have is that it's hard for me to let go of the connection with my body. It seems I have a conscious voice in my head at all times and I think that is what is holding me back.

One thing I have done to try to help me though is figure out where my emotional blockages are and how I can fix them. As the saying goes "You can't know where you're going until you know where you've been" and that is completely true in this case. Piecing together the connection between my past and my present has helped me discover why I am the I am and eliminate some problems that are holding me back. It's hard for some people to have to face their pasts and some don't even remember it well enough to do anything about it. But if you give this a try it should help you out and move you one step closer to where you want to Smiley
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / New to Forum - Expanding Consciousness on: February 20, 2015, 06:10:23
Hello everyone! Smiley

I just wanted to cordially introduce myself and get to know as many people as possible. This looks like an awesome forum where we can all grow together on the path to enlightenment. Astral projection is something I have been sort of obsessed with over the course of the past year or so and it's a truly fascinating thing if you think about it. It gives us the freedom to bring out true selves and use the abilities that always exist within us, while still maintaining our human capabilities. 

I love the energy of this forum and the atmosphere of everything. Please feel free to message me if you have any questions, I am a pretty curious person myself so I would love to hear everyone else's experiences on astral projection, enlightenment and any other knowledge that you would be willing to share that will help us grow. I have an interesting path and I'm sure the rest of you do too, there is always something to learn from everything so I'm looking forward to what is in store for us in the future Smiley

Pages: [1]