The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 20, 2020, 00:35:17

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Hmmm on: April 15, 2005, 19:53:49
Hmmm ok. Why would the 'person' have given me those clues to find her then? I don't even think this person is human, perhaps an angel, guide, spirt, something else. Think im crazy, perhaps? Well I am not, I remember the whole thing as it happend.
2  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Interesting... on: April 12, 2005, 09:20:11
Yes it is possible for all that stuff, on the Net. Let me ask you this. Are we talking about just spirits, or just human-spiritual attachment cords, just stuff like that? Do you believe in angels, gods, and goddesses? Surely they would be very effective at using the internet. A wave of their "hand" and a whole email could be written...
3  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Yes, you are right, that is the question isnt it? on: April 11, 2005, 09:58:16
I wrote in the start of this message:

" if thoughts do effect matter and reality, how did we origonally become stuck in THIS thing we CALL reality? All these reactions, images, memories, that depending on to what degree you buy these theories may or may not be real at all! Its all just a construct, created by our brain. So if reality is totally different, then what made us even construct this false one the way we have constructed it?"

Note the last sentance. This is the question that I want to ask, to find out. However, this question DOES NOT have to be answered in order for us to change our 'habits' or whatever and start to believe, doing small effects on reality, then medium, then bigger. It would be nice to know yes, and you/ or I will probably find out after alot of the blockages and habits have been done away with. To ask now, is just to bog yourself, and myself down, and become discouraging because we think "If I cannot figure this out, it must not be real." and there you go. Smiley

Note also that people have said that a 'little positive thinking' will not make you fly. That is a little positive thinking, covering years, or if you believe in past lives etc, aeons of conditioning and some negative thought. So you have a little positive covering alot of negative. That wont work. It must take awhile to dismantle the negitve thought patterns, and reactions, habits etc, and re-affirm your postive goal.
Then, perhaps, you may fly Smiley
But please, dont test this theory out, and then come crying to me Smiley
4  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / LOL! on: April 11, 2005, 02:50:26
Sure, if you believe that story of adam and eve... Smiley
What came first, the Chicken, or the concept of gravity...
5  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / sorry but.. on: April 11, 2005, 01:44:08
A small child may not have as many mental blocks, but they DO still have alot. Gravity IS a concept of your mind, you have experiences of it. You heard of gravity probably BEFORE you experienced it.
Everything that happened to you as a child was colored by what your brain could interpret, also, you had 'experienced' adults around you all the time to explain what was happening to you.
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Astral plane, spiritual plane, different dimensions. on: April 11, 2005, 00:48:16
I started thinking about the astral realm after I posted a reply to a topic about the white light trap. It seems that people believe the astral is where spirits reside. Well I believe you have more than one type of body, of course physical, astral, and perhaps pure-spirit (Your higher self). Probably many more than that, if you can call them bodies at all, maybe just part of mind? I don't really know.
I have a hard time believing that your higher self resides ONLY in the astral. Perhaps a part of your higher self's consciousness can be there, but not totally. I think the astral realm is just a junction point for other existences, where you go to transition into other realms. Perhaps these planes/dimensions are not defined well for people. This junction place might not be what others normally call the 'astral' realm at all. In fact, there are many realms, levels upon levels. What you may call astral projection could be you going out into 15 different types of realms, and not 1 single realm called the astral, depending on what your trip is at that time.
There is probably something that for lack of better terms I call the Mental realm, although it isnt just mental. It is made of 'astral' type stuff, but effected by thoughts and ideas, and these thoughts and ideas actually form things on this plane, that can in turn effect normal matter. This is a spiritual type place, but it isnt the astral as I know it, it also isnt the place where ghosts reside, however ghosts/spirits may be able to interact with it. I do understand that all realms overlap in some areas.
Does anyone know how many types of planes there are 'out there', what their function is, what kind of beings reside or have function there? Give me your thoughts and experiences on the planes you have experienced and/or heard of, and their attributes.
7  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Perhaps you are thinking along the wrong lines... on: April 11, 2005, 00:21:18
I think it is possible for non-physical entities to communicate via the internet/email etc...
Depends on what you believe. Do you just believe in ghosts, not angels (or higher beings than us that watch and take care of parts of this galaxy and universe)?
I do believe in a higher order of beings. I believe I have had contact with one at a point in my life. If there are such beings, and they sometimes interfere in human life for whatever reason, do you think they have NO KNOWLEDGE of the internet? The internet has become huge. 'Angels' take care of the universe, they know stuff, why wouldnt they know about communications like emails and websites? They can know if you are about to get hit by a car (and if it is within their agenda) and prevent it, but they cannot read your email??? Come on! If you are going to believe in the supernatural at all, might as well integrate possibilities that fall into the same lines of logic given past experiences with these types of beings. The old 'stick a tape in a graveyard and record ghosts' is kind of lame, sure it could happen, but do we have to limit ghosts and angels/demons to video/audio tapes? How many posts on these forums are from people you do not know, hmmmmmmm, could it be...an angel?
If an angel can speak to you on the street, and you think they are just a regular person, then they can ALSO send you an email perhaps, even host a website, if it is within the design and whatever complicated balance they are trying to maintain.
8  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Dreaming about telekenesis on: April 10, 2005, 23:28:46
I have had many dreams about being able to move objects with my mind. They seem so REAL, its amazing. When I wake up, I am kind of bummed out that it was just a dream. I have had these dreams all my life, sometimes 3 in a row, but I have never been able to do telekinesis in real life. In one of my dreams, I could move this soccer ball by cocnentrating and willing it to move, and I showed other people, but they were like it was no big deal...
Does this mean I CAN do this, or that I just WANT to be able to?
9  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Reiki and the Mind on: April 10, 2005, 23:15:44
I became interested in healing meditations awhile ago, and ran into reiki. I thought it was interesting. I wanted a distant attunement, but no one ever got around to responding to me. I then just forgot about it after awhile. A few days ago, I pondered to myself if it was possible to do a self-attunment. After all, its just a normal person (well reiki master) doing the attunement and not some god or angel, so I figured you should be able to. I searched for reiki "self attunement" on google, and got some interesting results.
Yes, it is said that you CAN do a self attunement. Some say you cannot, that it has to be a master to do it for you. Others say you can. Why do they say you can? Because, people have signed up for distant attunements, and a few times the person sending FORGOT to do it at all, but the person RECIEVED the attunement nontheless! (Probably evidence being able to do reiki healing)
They chalk it up to the intent of the person that was going to send it, however I do not agree with that. Could it be the person that was recieving totally had faith in their mind that this person was going to do it, and BELIEVED that it was done, and therefore it was? Is that all there is to healing and magick etc, belief?
I think I will do a self-attunement on myself, although in the back of my mind its probably just getting me into the mode of believing in myself...anyone have thoughts on this?
10  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Light meditations for healing etc. on: April 10, 2005, 22:57:48
I bought a CD about 4 years ago, it had some music that was soothing and some guy walking me through meditations on it. I dont have it anymore, it was called brain-something...cant remember. So anyways one of the meditations included imagining white light comming into the body and entering the cells, energizing them. Another involved purple light entering the brain and entering the brain cells.
I am a firm believer in visualization. What I would like to know, is there any significance in what colors you imagine when doing these types of meditation? Why purple for the brain? Would blue-white light work for healing, what about red, green, etc? Perhaps someone knows something about the colors and what they mean...?
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Interesting... on: April 10, 2005, 10:55:26
I read the link to that post on the other forum. Funny thing is, when I was 17 years old, someone told me something very similar. I do not take this as truth, or fiction, I do not know the truth. This is basically what he said:

When you die, you go into the 'Astral plane'. This place is suppose to be a transition point, where you go to your next 'existance/life', and there are many many different types of existance. If you go into the white light, you might get a suprise, according to this person I spoke with. There are beings, very old beings, whom the person refered to as the "eaters of souls' on this plane. I do not remember all the details but I will do my best.
Basically these beings feed off whatever energy you are composed of when on the astral. You are NOT suppose to linger on the astral plane for a long time, but for some unknown reason, these beings have chosen to. If you DO reside there, eventually, you will not be able to keep your form and sustain yourself, as there is no food/energy there for you. The 'eaters of souls' have found a way to stay. They trick you into comming to them, through images of God, peaceful 'feelings', and yes, a white light. Moth to the flame eh? This person discribed how they keep you with them as they feed off of your energy as a parallel to a drug like heroin, of course there are NO physical type drugs in the astral, he said it is some kind of spiritual energy/thing that makes you feel peaceful, and happy, and these beings use it like a drug to keep you with them...as your energy is being sucked out and finnaly you cease to exist, which would be THEIR fate if they didnt have this energy.
Why do they stay in the astral? Who knows, they will not leave. They have become insane, mad. You may stay on the astral and take others energy, however your 'mind' will fail you, you will become mad. So these beings are mad gods, astral vampires if you will.
This person likened them to a wheel, with the beings in the center, and you along the spokes. He said there are a few of these wheels out there.
The good news (If this is real or not, I havent thought of this for ages, just remembered when I saw this thread)... is that there are guides on the other side, waiting to help recently departed. There are also schizophrenic type spirits, confused, wandering around, unable to comprehend where they are, that will not listen to anyone, and may lead you astray. Come to think about it, what if this IS true? Maybe as security I should find a spirit guide now...
Smiley
12  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / What the bleep do we know!? on: April 10, 2005, 10:32:12
I just watched what the bleep do we know, and I must say it was very good. Some of the concepts I have heard of, some concepts were explained better than I had known them before. I do have one question on the nature of reality and thoughts effecting matter/reality.
The movie speaks alot about the observer, and quantum mechanics. I am familiar with this. It goes further to say that WE choose our reality, and because our minds are so use to one thing (one pattern), we contune to create this same reality. (At least this is what I got from it). I have opened my mind, and accepted most of the things in the movie as true, 70-pecent of the stuff I have already had an experience in, so I know what they are saying is true. The other 30 percent, I will be open minded and see if it is or not.
So my question is, if we really create our reality, if thoughts do effect matter and reality, how did we origonally become stuck in THIS thing we CALL reality? All these reactions, images, memories, that depending on to what degree you buy these theories may or may not be real at all! Its all just a construct, created by our brain. So if reality is totally different, then what made us even construct this false one the way we have constructed it? Or is asking this question going to just confuse me, and make me stop my quest at finding out more of real reality and spiritual fulfilment. I have asked myself, but I come up against brick walls, and they all seem to want to contradict everything I hold true (which is probably all wrong anways, but...) and make these theories seem unreal...
Any opinions on this part of the movie, the combination of thought creating reality, and your brain/mind percieving a false reality (or just part of reality and not all of it) ?
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hi there. on: April 10, 2005, 10:18:49
Hi. I am so glad i found this forum. It looks like from the posts here that this is a good place to help people and be helped on the spiritual path. I have been interested in things new age, pagan, and spiritual in general for a long time. New age/astrology for the longest, pagan stuff only a little. I come from a materialistic viewpoint/ and background, not believing in God, or angels, or spirits, ufo's,etc. Untill I became a runaway when I was 16, I then began to question life, the universe, and everything.
I just saw the movie/documentary 'what the bleep do we know!?', and I thought it was great. I havent been really strong into the new age/spiritual stuff for awhile, but I am back on track now. And the questions keep comming, dont they?
14  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / reply on: April 10, 2005, 10:04:35
I have had similar experiences. I also know why. People from all different paths have different answers. Some say its the akashik (sp) records, they contain all information, present past and future. I tend to believe that everything is connected. I was brought up more materialistic than spiritual, so I dabbled in quantum mechanics. I do believe that particals do disappear and travel forwards and backwards in time. Also, two photons that have interacted (entanglement) will contuniue to influence each other even over long distances, without any known means. So if mundane science thinks its possible, then a spiritual person should think so. If all things are connected in some way (not saying all things are one, that is different), then whatever that person was doing (Driving towards your location) had some long distance effect on you, and you became aware of it in some way. Another theory, if all things that will ever happen are stored someplace, perhaps we all have limited access to it in some way, and you were using that spiritual database.
15  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / 2 Strange clues on: April 10, 2005, 09:51:20
Note: This was the best place i could think of to post this, if it belongs in another forum section I am sorry, kinda new here.

Hi, I am new here. I was refered by someone in a pagan chat room.
I cannot say all I want to say about this, but the details that are relevant will be presented. Any other info that I left out, ask, and I will try to explain.
Over 10 years ago (i am 29) I meet someone while i was a homeless runaway. She was very charasmatic. I cannot go into all kinds of details, just that she dissapeared and I was looking for her at that time. About 3 days later, as I was pondering how I might find her, a 'person' came up to me and started to 'shoot the breeze''. After a few minutes, I could tell that this person could help me find her. Lets just say that this person had some kind of spiritual knowledge about how to find her. So I asked him "How can I find her?" He then pointed to the constellation Crux. And said "That is the way to find her." NOT "That is where she is.", but that was the way to find her. He also said 'music' is the way to find her. I pleaded with him for more information, but he told me he could not give me any more. Not that he didn't HAVE anymore information, but that he wasnt allowed to give me any more. It isnt wrong for me to ask people about it, take note. He just had specific information, that for some reason he couldnt give me, and thought those two clues were enough for me to find her eventually. Today, after watching What the bleep do we know!?, I remembered her, and I remembered the clues this other person had gave me. I then searched on the internet for constellations, and FOUND the cross constellation, named crux! I had ZERO idea that it even existed. So, does this constellation, spiritual or otherwise have something to do with music, or visa versa? Or perhaps it is a semantic puzzle, leading me to more clues? I did alot of thinkig, even checked to see if there was a song called "the southern cross" as the southern cross is another name for that particular constellation. Crosby Stills and Nash has one of those songs. I didn't check to see when that song was actually put out. Mind you, this person had supernatural means and info, and could tell if a clue would be in a song 10-15 years in the future... (Perhaps now you think i am crazy, but these forums do discuss strange things yes?)
I ran into the following lyric:
"I have my ship
And all her flags are a flyin'
She is all that I have left
And music is her name."
Interesting isnt it? Also:
"I have been around the world,
Lookin' for that woman/girl,"
This doesnt seem to tell me anything yet, but it IS very interesting nontheless.
Perhaps that constellation has nothing to do with music, but is also just another clue...
Perhaps he was just showing me that constellation, and it had nothing to do with the music clue at all...however he DID show me it right after I asked him how I could find her.
This girl, told me things about my life, made me feel good. Angel? I dont know, but she was very charasmatic, and i dont get those reactions to people at all... It would be interesting to follow these clues and find out the truth.
What is the spiritual, if any, significance of the constellation Crux...or music?
Pages: [1]