The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 10, 2019, 07:37:37

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Awareness versus Consciousness on: June 25, 2012, 05:41:02
Well.. in my opinion, words are ment to be vage, they cannot be precise because they depend on many factors... for example in spanish (I'm from south america) we don't have a word for "awareness", but being close to the words used by spiritual teachers such as Eckhart Tolle, Krishnamurti or Mooji, awareness is like isness, like consiousness in a sense, here "Conciencia" is the word used for the same "awareness" and "consiousness", although I know in english there is difference

Take this for example, everybody has a buda nature, like everybody has consiousnes, but only enlightned guys are aware of their true nature, they are aware of consiousnes...

for me, awareness is consiousness realizing itself through form, through each and everyone of us
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: is astral projection harmful to one's mental health on: June 25, 2012, 05:32:42
Like Xanth said, used with poor judgment it can be.

In anycase, if you do try it, don't go around talking about it, I did that, many people think I'm crazy because I talk about AP an OOBE, so, doing it systematically, with training like meditation, It can actually be a healthy practice, you know, as any other spiritual practice.

but, just like Bordmb, I'm not a doctor o anything like that, so is up to you to meditate in the subject

saludos
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What is the moon from your experience? on: June 25, 2012, 05:21:57
Never been there, although after reading this topic I'll try it tonight and every other night until I get there.

About the moon and venus, I have thtat strange feeling that is not quite good, likemmm you know that Gurdjieff use to say "humas are just food for the moon", I have the notion that the dragons are living on the moon, is just so crazy theory but, you know, the moon is the "goddess" symboliv and stuff, like in the past it was sign of lilith and tanit, and there were temples of prostitution where woman would have intercorse with non-human entities, "people of the sky", "people of the moon".... Tanit was the "queen" of the moon, and lately I have listent about the book of that reptilian guy, Icke, is about the moon being the Head Quarters of the bad boys.

I know is just a theory, but some years ago I read a book of a korean guy talking the same stuff about the moon, it was called "Project Gaia 2012"...

How I said, I have never been on the moon, but I have been on space and what I believe was space ship (I even met this weird looking guy and his girldfriend they had pointy teeth and if they touch you, you end up with dry mouth, they do that to people when they come, they told me) and there may be reasons to be aware of some placeses like the moon.

Can we plan a raid or a party (rpg like) to go there? like plan some day and hour and then just we al try to go, I think many will be able to and it may be interesting...

anyway, I'm going to try it tonight like I said and report any experience

ps: the thing about the moon being with bad boys, is just a theory not necesarily true so do not feel like you "shouldn't go" or anything, probably is just my mindset at the moment and doesn't have to be like that in your experience too, so I hope you go and then tell what how it was.

Saludos
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: OMFG I FINALLY PROJECTED To JAPAN! MUST READ! BEST EXP YET! on: June 25, 2012, 05:01:09
Wow!!! magnificent experience, congrats, it must have been like.. wow! I mean, I can imagine they could be able to talk with you, at least, once I was AP in a very weird envioroment and I was going back to my place but I jus "crushed" someone else house, like if there was some magnetic pulling in his bedroom and when I crushed there, litteraly, the guy woke up and came to me like really angry or frightned and I was afraid to so I just teleported to my bedroom, to my body... That experience wasn't dream-like, was very vivid and felt just like this reality.

So, about the monk stuff, what was exactly the pose and the tone thing? I know that Murei Ueshiba, the Aikido Master used to be on sect that chanted a mantra "mu" or something, when you spoke about the monk, that info came to my mind.

Anyways, such a cool experience, it really turn on my engines to have more obe a to gain more lucidity on it, so thank you so much
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A strange and funny kind of night on: June 25, 2012, 04:52:44
I have not heard of anyone being able to move while in paralysis.
Yep, I was talking about the moments prior to the paralysis and how to make it happend, how to induce sleep paralysis so to speak.

The roll-over signal is a way in that the body ask "are you awake or sleep? roll over if you're awake", and if you DON'T roll over, a.k.a if you stay still, the body says "so you're sleep, ok I'm gonna paralize now, good night" (is isn't exactly like this, is just a way to explain it), and you end up in sleep paralysis, and if feels like if someone has just put a heavy blanket above you.

In the past, when I used o practice that I was always inside my blankets because of the cold, and it always felt like if suddenly the blankets were bigger or something.

In sleep paralysis the only voluntary movement that you have is breathing, or at least is what I know, and if you voluntarily start to breath slowly and deep, the body feels thata change (Cause is very different from the more subtle sleep breathing) and the paralisis breaks
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What a night! on: June 25, 2012, 04:43:39
really liked the Past life experience, but about the dream, you were trying to make themselves kill, by themselves, sometimes I feel that others characters in the dream are also me in a way, Can't really explain it well but is my impresion, did you have a similar impresion with those characters ?
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Weird "Interdimensional" Experience on: June 13, 2012, 06:01:38
But then, those dudes don't actually exists outside my belief of their existence?

or rather they can only interactuate with you if you have the notion of their existence?

sort of like in this "reality" you can only experience what is in your field of experience, so if you dont have abundance or love as a mayor component in your field you dont experiment that, and with these dudes it may be the same

any thoughs?

either way sounds very healthy to just get away from all that, I prefer an entiti-free enviroment around here cheesy
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A strange and funny kind of night on: June 13, 2012, 05:55:18
To me sounds like an average sleep paralisis, is something totaly natural that happends in the body (disconnection to the voluntary muscular sistem) so you don't start running or jumping while you're dreaming. So happens every time we sleep, but body and mind, has different sleep "paterns", so you can be with body sleeping (paralized) and mind awake, whe that happens while you're dreaming is lucid dreaming, but if not then you can go from that state of body paralisis to oobe or lucid dream using your imagination, and is quite cool.

sometimes sleep paralisis feels like a heavy blanket, I used to meditate laying in bed some years ago, if you stay still the body start to send you signals for you to move, like a "roll over signal" or your body gets very itchi, if you do not move at all and just feel the breathing for example then you feel like some or something put in you a heavy blanket and sometimes you can actually see the celling of the bedroom but you know that you have your eyes closed, sometimes you can't, to me, and is just my idea, when you are in that paralisis, the "blanket" is the feeling of the bodyfield. I work as a healer and in the sesions people experiment something similar and the healings is done in the bodyfield.

Or can also be something I know nothing about  grin

anyways sounds like it was a good experience
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: short obe from this morning on: June 12, 2012, 19:39:01
Cool experience, I have that kind of experience when OBE turns into dreamlike, it happens to me when I go far away from the body, but just like in the neighborhood...

any tips to increase awareness so the obe don't turn into dreams to much or to early in the experience?

thanks
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Weird "Interdimensional" Experience on: June 12, 2012, 16:11:52
Thanks, I apreciate your advice  grin

Mirlo  rolleyes
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Re: What are your achievements and discoveries? on: June 12, 2012, 16:10:00
1 - Have you ever encountered more evolved beings?
a: Yes, spiritual evolved beings and also beings that are not quite spiritualy evolve but just really used to astral dinamics.

1.1 - If so, describe the place:
      what were they like: the evolved ones, they looked humans-like but like a disguise, and their eyes where like magenta and when I looked into them it was like watching a galaxy moving, the most awesome feeling I have had. They are always a women and a man.

what have you learned from them: what they told me directly was "The problem is that the humans are trap in a single second interval"  I still don't figure out that one.

2 - What have you found out about life on other planets?
a: a "past" life, before comming to earth, I was with my family in something like a space ship moving rocks from a giant mine, the only "out of the earth" thing I have experience that I can remember.

3 - What was the most interesting conversation you had? What did you ask/say and hear?
a: With some reptilians dudes, I'm not sure if they were telling lies. I asked them what do they feel about the "birds" (winged-like creatures, angel-like dudes&ladys) they told me that they didn't like them and that they were talking trash about them (reptiles) to the humans. After that they told me a family member was in trouble and they run away cause something was comming, adn then I saw a scene of a famous rapper or something (looked like, I don't really know rapers this days, I don't listent hip hop) and he was talking to a reporter and transformed into an reptilian and eated the face of the reporter, like live on tv.

4 -  Describe 3 things/creatures that you saw there, but never saw here:
-winged like beings.
-invisible big headed gray-like being that put dreams into you to torture you and experiment.
-like ogre like beings in people.

5 - If you've been able to read, what did you read about? How many consecutive words do you remember?
a:

5.1 - Have you read words you haven't seen here before?
a:

6 - Ever learned special tricks to be used there?
a: yeah, fly, become as hard as steel, telekinesis and lighting from my hands, turn into fire, and transform body parts into blades or weapons

7 - Ever received a solution to a problem?
a: may be, but I don't remember

8 - Describe the most amazing thing you saw:
a: a Blue women, with white-pink hair and magenta eyes spining like galaxies

9 - Describe the most amazing thing you did:
a: fight gray dudes and a big other one transforming my hands into blades and turning myself into fire.

10 - Describe your most amazing validation:
a: don't understand the question

11 - Ever had your astral body malformed or defective? What was it like?
a:yeah, could not see and felt my left arm like if where tiny and thin, like dried.

13 - Describe the 3 strangest sentences you heard:
b: 1) japanese name but I can find it right now, I wroted somewhere; 2) "The problem is that humans are trapped into a second interval", 3) don't remember more.

14 - Describe 3 things that you still want to try in the astral:
a: fight parasitarial entities and snake dudes.

12 - What interesting things have you found out about the Universe?
a: is infinite, is actually ourselves, there is more than one universe, is a big mistery.

15 - If you believe in a God, what clues have you gotten about it's existence?
a: I have seen god-like creatures, but God God, like Tao for me, it is the existence itself

16 - Ever been lectured on the process of Creation?
a: yeah, also about human creation
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Why won't binurals work for me? on: June 12, 2012, 15:41:16
This may be a shorcut, searh for, lucidoloy101, using hipnotic fractionation to induce sleep paralisis and have lots of lucid dreams or oobe, is the best method I have used so far.
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Aliens. The greys? on: June 12, 2012, 15:39:01
About the Wadjinas, I originally saw them while smoking Salvia Divinorum with some friends, we were like 5 dudes and only one other friend of mine saw them I think he alredy knew them because I was totally freaked out by them and he wasn't, he even told that they can do no harm and that I does not matter that they are always here, watching us, when I saw them and they told who they were, I called them "The Observers", cause that what they do, just I'm no sure if is all of what they do. Much later, after that experience (I was in second year of antropology) one year after I think, I was alredy studying archaeology and when I saw the paintings in the kimberly caves with a friend I reacted saying "The salvia peopel!" cause that is exactly hoew they look.

I think if a I had never try salvia I will thought "ancient aliens" or whatever, but that was no physical alien vision, it was completly shamanic vision, ethereal vision or somethig, cause they have a body but is like from pure electricity, sound and color, and they have big shining blue eyes and a little mouth like a black dot and "halos" in their head.

When I saw them first I was looking at the celling in room with almost no artificial light (cause de internet salvia trip tips) and I saw only the blue eyes in a kind of fractal desing and in the middle the great white light, but then they had faces, they where "chanting" and then they came down here with us and that when I started to freak out.

and about the greys, about they been a robot, from my own experience I'm pretty sure they may be, but I don't know, I have seen them in the astral, next to my bed but they are invisible-like, cloaking-like, very hard to distinguish, I'm not even sure they are the famous greys, I just know that they are quite unpleasent guests and that you can fight them in the astral.. oh yeah
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Weird "Interdimensional" Experience on: June 11, 2012, 18:43:45
Hi everybody, please excuse my spelling, my english is not perfect yet.

Has anybody had an experience like the one I'm going to write about? Please feel free to share comments and questions. The story may be quite large to read.

So this days I have been experiencing astral combat with some weird entities that comes to my room almost everynight and the "infuse" dreams in me, but when I reject those dreams and chose to astral project I can see this invisible-like dudes, very thin, some of they very tall with big heads and some others very tiny, big head as well. They have like weapons or something to make me stay "dreaming" while they do their things, some time they are the ones that takes me from my body to this planes (this is how I got familiarized with astral projection).
Anyway I have fought this dudes (without knowing if they had good or bad intentions) and they are quite weak but they just keep comming. Anyway there is an entitie that stay very near me and don't let me get out of my body, kind of if it didn't want me to see it.
I saw it the other day and fought with it, it was big and hard as rock but I manage to damage him/her and it screamed like a lizzard (or at least how I imagine they scream).

That day I started to look info about reptilians beings and I found lots of info about it, many theories some of them quiet paranoic others no so much. Anyway reading about this I found info about htem being really really bad dudes and other info (the Lacerta thing) about them being very very neutral.

That very night (like 4 nights ago) when I was going to sleep I woke up in the middle of the night, 4 AM like most of the nights and then after I went to sleep again to astral project, instead of go out of my body I felt weird electromagnetic pulse in the middle of my forehead, in my brain in the Pineal gland or something.
Instead of going out of the body I went inside the pineal gland or may be the pituitary, I'm not sure, into an "inner dimension". So there was I, in a room that looked like a Conference room, and there was thre other dudes, human-like but I knew for sure they weren't.

So they started to talk to me saying that they were not humans but they didn't want me to go all crazy so they were in disguise. I asked if they new something about my problem (with the entities) and they told me that I didn't had a problem really, but that someone in my family does (my father they showed to me).

I started to formulate some questions to them and they answered -I can't say they didn't lie by the way- first I asked what do they think about the "Birds", I was reffering to Winged Beings (angel-like, dve-like beings in general) and they told me they don't get along, that they kind of hated the birds because they spread wrong info about them to the humans.

I saked about the little big headed dudes, and they told me they were of their family and that I was attacking them -one of them kind of like punched me in the head wiouth much strenght- and after that they started to get uncomfortable and one of them screamed "fast, we have to go out because the "weird word" are comming"

So they jumped a window next to us, and I did to following them (I was lucid, like in a lucid dream).

We were climbing down a big house and one of them was next tome talking me something I don't remember.

Next thing I know I was going back to my body but in the middle I got caught in some frequency like a "TV commertial" (it remind me a chapter of futurama with commertials in Fry's dreams) and in the commertial there was a wall full of pictures of people, formaly dressed with black fancy clothes and black hats, and in the pics they were with aliens beings, gray like aliens, I picture is vividly in my head, it was a very tall gray alien with really big head, big eyes and small mouth next to a dude that seemed completly humand and they were shaking hands, it was near a airoplane or something. Other pictures whoed me people human-like with big heads and small mouths, they were not humans, they were gray in disguise I knew it instantly.

When that scene ended there was this dude from the movie "Friends with benefits" singing something while hitting a girl that was blowing him, and I wans alone watching that becasue something told me "Is for mental programing"

Then I woke up like 6:40 AM and had to prepare breakfast for my little bro and stuff.

So, anybody knows what is that all about?

The going "into the body", the not-human dudes that can take you to interdimentional "chating rooms", and the mental programing commertials sended directly to people minds?, and the gray-like humans pictures, that was the scariest part of the experiences.

I was very lucid, but it didint felt like lucid dreaming, that for me is like, the dream start in a little screen in the head and then I go to it and star lucid dreaming, nor was OoBE or astral projection cause I did not felt go out of the body or comming back from elsewhere.

Maybe my definitions of lucid dreaming, OOBE and AP are rather limited.

It may be just because I read alot of info about ET and reptiles during the day?

I have had experiences like this with "angelic beings" in my room and everything, they speak about evolution and all, but this thing, I'm concern actually.

So if anybody has info or has experiences something like this please write down, maybe is nothing and it was "just a dream", but frankly it didn't feel like just a dream
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / New here on: June 11, 2012, 18:05:28
Hi everyone,

I'm form Chile, Southamerica and I find this forum thanks to a friend. I think is great to have a place to share this kind of experience without peopel calling you crazy.

I have had lots of experiences but I'm relatively new in things like voluntary projection and still don't quite understand the difference between OoBE and AP, for me it was the same.

I'm very interested in astral combat as well as exploring the relationship between the more subtle planes and this 3D plane, so to speak.

So hope I can get answers to a lot of questions I have and also to be a contribution,

saludos
Pages: [1]