The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 17, 2019, 06:35:50

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 24
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Commentary on Franks 2nd Newsletter on: June 28, 2005, 19:41:50
Huh??

Since my handle is MJ-12, I must believe in all sorts of stuff?

bzzzzt, sorry wrong answer. I know it must be easy to categorize huge sections of people as "focus 2 deluded" but life's not so simple.

You have personal experience validating Frank's theories? Great. Good for you.

I don't. In fact, my personal experience leads me in a different direction. However, I don't arbitrarily declare my viewpoint as "The Truth" as I've seen on here. Now if you're done preaching perhaps you can tell me exactly how all these mystics are wrong and deluded, because all I see is the same old arbitary "I'm right, your wrong; my personal experience is genuine, your personal experience is illusion."

MJ
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Commentary on Franks 2nd Newsletter on: June 28, 2005, 04:31:10
You mean, according to Frank, mystics base a lot of their theory around focus 2 experiences. Or if Frank now the arbiter of what is real and what is not?
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Suicide on: June 26, 2005, 06:28:05
Who ever said life was going to be easy? Existence isn't easy. Life is struggle and if the illuminati and other like-minded people have grown so powerful, it's only because many people have a selfish, lazy attitude about life.

Turn off your television, log off the Internet and go for a walk in the park. Listen to the children laugh and play. Listen to the sounds of life all around you. Do you want to let all the dark, evil people get their claws on this without a fight?

Aside from that, you may want to seriously consider going to see a doctor about your depression. There are a lot of good people in medicine and psychiatry who know what they're doing. Even a simple 911 call will put you in touch with many kind and caring people who are prepared to help. They're not evil people. They're good people who may find themselves trapped in a corrupt system.
4  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / you create your own reality on: May 30, 2005, 17:29:47
jkjg
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / DONT LOOK IN THE MIRROR WHILE YOU AP, SAYS ROBERT BRUCE... on: April 16, 2005, 23:56:04
ab
6  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Afterthought: 2012 on: April 16, 2005, 23:50:10
hmmmm
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Sleep Paralysis on: March 13, 2005, 19:56:00
ab
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Sleep Paralysis on: March 12, 2005, 16:09:23
ab
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / two things to ask? on: March 12, 2005, 15:46:56
ah
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / AP Adventures outside the norm on: March 12, 2005, 15:36:07
aw
11  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / weird thing happening on: March 10, 2005, 02:24:08
fg
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / How many can you count... on: February 28, 2005, 00:38:46
qe
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / 7 Days on: February 25, 2005, 23:36:32
Wow, ANOTHER bonafide Son of God, Messiah super-duper holy righteous uber mage on the forum. That's what, over a hundred now? If all the messiahs that have come and gone on this forum spent a tiny fraction of that creative energy on actually manifesting a real and postive change in the world (i.e. actually doing stuff in the phyiscal), then I wonder what would happen.

Your words affect me, my words have pretty obviously provoked a similar response from you as well (as I foresaw in accordance with the prophecy), and so on and so forth - anyway, it is now my intention to play video games for several hours. I'll let you go back to your fun, but before I go, thanks for the heavenly rebuke. Having God's judgment called upon oneself is something to embrace rather than fear.

God bless you.
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / 7 Days on: February 25, 2005, 01:15:29
funny, whenever I think of those "threats" in comparison to the physical, all I get is an image of the Black Knight from Montey Python.

/shrugs
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / 7 Days on: February 24, 2005, 19:58:14
*ahem*

I am rubber and you are glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you.

dumi
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / 7 Days on: February 23, 2005, 16:02:48
I have never smoked before but puffed on it wholeheartedly for several minutes before realising it wasnít lit.

priceless

-----------------

edit

Oh and Moderators, donít kick me again, Iím your only hope and youíre my only hope, pray for me and pray for yourselves. Itís called a time slip.

also priceless

notice the princess Leia like "you're my only hope" melodrama
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Troubleshooting My Failure to Project on: February 20, 2005, 00:52:33
df
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / My head keeps getting stuck. on: February 20, 2005, 00:43:25
gh
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / 7 Days on: February 20, 2005, 00:26:43
there's something about this guy that's intriguing though. I mean, you can almost sense the insane delusion in his posts and knowing that any response will be used in some kind of ego fantasy sort of gets in the way of playing along.

ah well, sometimes all you can do is point and laugh. To see ozacrappy's dreams of world conquest thwarted by the evil mods of Astralpulse with their delete buttons....priceless Wink

PS. Frank you're hilarious!  Cool
20  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Lent on: February 14, 2005, 03:17:58
jh
21  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / NEW system and RSI ? on: October 30, 2004, 06:40:06
kj
22  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Zeta Project: Zeta conversations - and questions on: October 23, 2004, 05:50:37
w00t!
23  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / I awoke to an angel who was dressed in blue. on: October 20, 2004, 04:18:29
I'm definitely not an expert on angels, so I just have a few questions of my own.

How did you "feel" during this experience? Would you say that this being noticeably radiated any qualities or emotions that you could sense?

Sounds like a great experience though, that's for sure  Cool
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / David Blaine on: October 20, 2004, 04:13:29
Hey Runlola. Love the new avatar!  Cool

David Blaine wouldn't be the first magician to perform "magic" on camera that was completely staged, including the audience. Some great tricks though.
25  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Against Christianity? on: October 12, 2004, 02:29:59
yt
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 24