The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 30, 2020, 17:49:35

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14
151  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: How can someone open their third eye at will (safely)? on: May 23, 2011, 07:05:50
thanx jilt I'll try it
152  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: How can someone open their third eye at will (safely)? on: May 22, 2011, 09:39:50
Mine opened after a psychic friend told me I needed to become fearless about what I would see and sure enough, about a month later I started to see energy, auras, spirits, orbs, animal totems and have ever since (about 6 years). She also recommended placing an amethyst crystal at my third eye but props/tools are probably unnecessary. 

I also asked the author/intuitive Caroline Myss about what I was seeing and she said I ALWAYS had the ability to see these things but that my spiritual development (meditating, lucid dreaming, law of attraction work) made it possible to register it consciously through becoming more conscious and fearless (obvious when you think of it that way).

so what exactly did you do?
153  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: what do you eat? on: May 15, 2011, 07:12:10
Thanks everyone for your reply, though i don't eat meat because it is energetically dirty, based on clairvoyant observation the aura of meat especially pork is grayish red, but somehow i think that i still need meat occasionally to stay healthy.  grin
154  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / what do you eat? on: May 04, 2011, 10:39:31
why is it that most spiritual and metaphysical people always advice to be a vegetarian and avoid meat. do we really have to be a vegetarian in order to achieve spiritual well being? what's wrong with meat?
155  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / sex and religion on: May 04, 2011, 10:28:10
why religions always have puritanical attitude towards sex and other so called lower nature of man, lower nature doesn't mean evil nature like lust and passion at least for me.
156  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: animal reincarnation on: May 03, 2011, 11:49:00

could you please summarize, got headaches for reading too long paragraphs on computer scre :-)en.
157  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: animal reincarnation on: May 03, 2011, 11:47:26
When you die you can respawn to a previous point in your life. Your consciousness can be inserted back into your body via a dream and you wake up having no memory of what happened.   

could you explain further? I don't really get what you mean by this
158  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / animal reincarnation on: May 02, 2011, 06:32:50
is it true that we could incarnate as an animal or animals could incarnate as humans? what's your opinion?
159  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: I'm here to guide you on: April 30, 2011, 07:45:01
I need some angel tonight on my bed   grin
160  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Can You Sense the Changes? on: April 10, 2011, 10:17:23
Typically... I don't really see anything that wasn't already happening or has happened.
We're only more directly available to the information so it just seems like all of his is "just happening" now.

Media...

yes but there is a twist, according to seismologists the earthquakes nowadays are more stronger than the past with closer time between earthquakes.
and why do you think global economic breakdown, global warming and extreme weather changes, this earthquakes and tsunamis are all happening simultaneously now, now that we are near to the mayan prophecy.
161  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Pain in Heart Chakra. on: April 10, 2011, 10:08:36
i feel pain in my groin area whenever I feel horny, lol.
I've consulted a doctor too but diagnosis was fine, could it be related to chakra too?
162  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: why religious mantras work? on: March 14, 2011, 10:01:37
What's brainwahsing about mantras? like I said you don't have to be a hindu or give up what you believe in. It just give you a sense of wellbeing that's all. It worked for me yet I don't have the slightest interest to be a hindu or monk or whatsoever
163  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Please tell me it's all gonna be okay... on: March 14, 2011, 09:58:04
Whatever it is then let it happen, end of the world, death, destruction. whatever, Don't live in fear, when it's your time to leave then it's really your time.
164  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: why religious mantras work? on: March 11, 2011, 08:33:30
try it guys, I recommend this, you don't have to be a hindu or to be a religious fanatic. just use it for wellbeing  smiley
165  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: why religious mantras work? on: March 10, 2011, 08:31:24
I don't have to chant it in a certain manner ar style, I don't have to be concerned with my pitch, voice, how loud i chant it. I just have to chant it like reading a word.
166  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: why religious mantras work? on: March 10, 2011, 08:02:36
Try it guys, experiment and chant the mantras, after a few weeks you will experience bliss. same feeling when you're in deep trance state or when you are in higher astral dimensions during OBE.
chant it for at least 30 cycles in the morning and 30 cycles at night before sleep.
167  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: why religious mantras work? on: March 10, 2011, 07:48:30
thanx for your replies guys, I learned something but I have to prove to myself if using other mantras with still the same intention would still work.  grin
168  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / why religious mantras work? on: March 09, 2011, 10:31:57
I've been chanting the "hare Krishna" maha mantra lately and all I can say is WOW!
I'm not a hindu and in fact I'm not a believer of any religion, but now after a few weeks of chanting this mantra it just gives me a sense of bliss and well being. I am also an astral projector from time to time but with no success lately so I tried chanting this mantra that I've found from the internet.
here is the full mantra:

Hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare
Hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare.

I just have to chant it without being concerned with the technical way of chanting it. Just chant it as if you are reading it.

Now my question is this, If religion Gods are not real or some of us believe that religions are fake or does not make any sense( for some ) then why do this hindu mantra work??  huh
169  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Earth changes and 2012 on: February 17, 2011, 07:50:30
end time prophecies!:

Earth changes
global warming
global economic breakdown
extreme weather patterns
global awakening
and the return of the spice girls
170  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Judgment Day May 21, 2011 - radical prediction on: January 23, 2011, 07:33:32
Well, ... if we all die before that .... so what about 2012 then ...?

But I always knew it was a fake! Those damn 2012 profiteers! I bought so many books and DVDs on 2012 trying to prepare myself (like I did years ago for y2k).

And now this. Once again I was deceived! I am angry.

LOL, thats ok we all get fooled sometime in our life  smiley
171  The Astral Library / Welcome to Writers Corner! / Re: Love on: December 02, 2010, 15:29:49
Now, what is love?
172  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: After life. on: October 26, 2010, 06:43:43
I fully believe in the complete freedom of choice in the non-physical.

This is also what I believe in, being forced to do something against one's will is not from higher frequency
173  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Missing the other half on: October 26, 2010, 06:02:08
Well the more you are emotionally and spiritually in balance or in good condition or state the higher your frequency is, same experience when you meditate, you know that blissful feeling accompanied by flashes of insights that's hard to express in words.
174  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Missing the other half on: October 25, 2010, 12:25:45
Alright so I've done a lot of energy work and meditations and it really take me to heightened level of consciousness and emotions. But, the more my frequency increases the more I miss the other half of my soul, you know the "soulmate" or "The one" person whatever they call it. I just feel so lonely after experiencing the higher frequency. Not the typical loneliness, it's something more deeper like something that is really missing in your soul. Is there really such thing as "THE ONE" for everyone? does anyone experience this too?  sad
175  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Spoon bending and other metallic objects on: October 18, 2010, 08:11:36
Hi CFT, mind telling me the secret?  smiley You could pm it to me if you don't want to share it to everyone Thanx  cheesy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14