The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 30, 2020, 18:01:08

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14
176  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Spoon bending and other metallic objects on: October 17, 2010, 08:39:03
In real life? Where? What led these people to being there and able to do this?

It was a friend of my cousin and we were at home when he showed it using our very own spoon and penny
177  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Spoon bending and other metallic objects on: October 17, 2010, 07:08:32
Alright! I've seen a person bending spoon and even penny using their mind personally, But how do they actually do this? I really think its interesting and entertaining. When I ask them how they do it, they just told me that you imagined it bending while holding it. Lmao but what about for beginners! any steps or procedure to do it will be appreciated cheesy
178  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Inspiring music.. more powerful than energy work? on: October 15, 2010, 11:04:33
I've found out recently that listening to inspiring music.. I mean music that really touches your soul and emotions really gives me some flashes of visions and even partial kundalini rising. I also remember my dreams well vividly and have spontaneous OBE's. I do this during altered state not necessarily in trance only in alpha state. Just want to share this maybe this will help  grin
179  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: 2012 Checklist on: October 15, 2010, 10:14:54
I'm married, but if I wasn't, I'd grab any chick available and say, "Hey, watch this!"  grin,

ROLF!!!!
180  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: 2012 Checklist on: October 14, 2010, 06:08:38
Everyone forgot to bring a hot naked chick beside them! lol grin
181  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: why spirits tells message through symbols and metaphors? on: September 01, 2010, 08:57:44
thanx for the insight stookie  grin
182  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / why spirits tells message through symbols and metaphors? on: August 31, 2010, 09:18:46
why don't they just let us dream that were having verbal communication with them instead of giving us vague symbolism?
183  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Brain lobes and its relation to consiousness on: June 18, 2010, 07:07:48
But, suppose to be the girl should have been paralyzed some parts of her body, but that was not the case, She was physically able and wish to become a ballerina someday, Isn't it somehow a proof?  rolleyes
184  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Earth changes and 2012 on: June 18, 2010, 07:01:37
How do you know it's a cult?

I was once a member
185  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Earth changes and 2012 on: June 17, 2010, 09:44:19
THERE IS A CULT ORGANIZATION HERE IN MY COUNTRY THAT SAYS IN 2012 ONLY 10% OF THE WORLDS POPULATION WILL SURVIVE, WELL WHO KNOWS
186  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Brain lobes and its relation to consiousness on: June 17, 2010, 09:33:59
HERE IS A PROOF THAT OUR CONSCIOUSNESS DOESN'T DEPEND ON BRAIN, THUS BRAIN IS THE RECEIVER OF COUSCIOUNESS AND NOT THE PRODUCER:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1260719/I-want-ballerina-Girl-9-stuns-doctors-miraculous-recovery-half-brain-removed-surgery.html
187  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Brain lobes and its relation to consiousness on: June 17, 2010, 09:31:29
I FOUND A LINK ABOUT A GIRL WHOSE RIGHT BRAIN WAS REMOVED
188  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: spiritual evolution on: June 16, 2010, 15:28:55
For me I measure it by:

How much you feel at peace or spiritually inspired each day
How much you express gratitude and optimistic you are
How you see the bigger picture in each situations and in relationships
You feel less negative emotions and more positive ones despite any situations
You can easily detach and move-on
posess some spiritual wisdom or knowing
many more to say the least!

I'm not concluding though that this is the right answer to your question, But this is how I measure my spiritual evolution personally, To tell you the truth I was the exact opposite of the lists written above until I begin my spiritual path six years ago and I can say that I am more better person now than I was before
189  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Earth changes and 2012 on: June 16, 2010, 15:11:36
OMG! its half-over in 2010 and everything is getting worst! I really think this has all something to do with 2012. Though I'm still a little skeptical but watching the world getting worst each day in terms of earth changes, extreme weather patterns, economic breakdown, I really feel this is all going somewhere  shocked
190  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: THE crash of all crashes on: June 15, 2010, 11:54:09
Bottomline: the more balanced your energy, the kinder, optimistic and functional you become. The more blocked your energy, the more selfish, violent, negative ordysfunctional you are
191  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: drawing energy from planets? on: June 15, 2010, 08:32:03
is there a pentacle of jupiter? how do you use it?
192  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: ~* Ketamine*~ on: June 14, 2010, 16:35:07
If only there is an OBE drug exclusive only and has no side effects!  grin
193  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / drawing energy from planets? on: June 14, 2010, 15:57:21
Is it possible to draw energy from planets for various purposes, like drawing energy from jupiter to give you luck and fortune? or drawing energy from venus to give you love energy? how does one do it?
194  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Transforming the body into pure light on: June 14, 2010, 15:20:53
If you practice phasing, then the correct terminology is "Change your primary focus of awareness."  Smiley

~Ryan

I gave-up OBE but I'm getting successful in using the law of attraction  smiley
195  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: looking for intimate friends! on: June 14, 2010, 15:15:52
of course someone would take my comment seriously

I know you weren't serious, its just that there might be small boys that are reading our posts and conclude to follow what you just said.  grin
196  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: THE crash of all crashes on: June 13, 2010, 13:08:24
Well back then I was also suicidal and disturbed too, but was never into drugs, fortunately now Its the total opposite of who I was before! I have a strong zest for life and a very cheerful person now!  smiley
197  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: looking for intimate friends! on: June 13, 2010, 13:01:01
Mon,
its great the you finally opened your heart chakra. i opened mine a few years ago, and yes i broke down sobbing when i did. all i could feel was love and happiness, and i deffinately wasnt aware that such a thing could exist as it did.
congrats. if you wanna talk more about what to expect on the road ahead or having a fellowship with others of the same pm me and we can start that fellowship.
congrats again.
Love is the law, love under will.

It's a great idea there dragohad, but unfortunately that feeling just won't last for a long time, I've opened my heart chakra a long time ago already but this was the most intense one, I think my kundalini just raised to my heart chakra as I feel an energy rush along my spine to the back of my heart chakra
198  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: looking for intimate friends! on: June 13, 2010, 12:56:46
you guys are a bunch of lame girls.

cheesy

boo hoo

Oh heart chakra is for lame girls! not wondering why so many men are violent today because they think that accessing the feminine side is weak, girly, lame etc... for me real men are fearless to show their real feelings they are the brave one
199  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Transforming the body into pure light on: June 13, 2010, 12:51:47
Don't worry guys, were all gonna die together at the same time in 2012, or I hate using the word death, I'd rather say, were all gonna exit the physical together in 2012  cheesy  grin
200  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: THE crash of all crashes on: June 10, 2010, 14:51:48
there is a clip in waking life where an old man points out that we haven't evolved culturally in more than 3000 years.  Intellectually we are essentially the same as the ancient greeks. 

the only difference between us and apes is that we have better toys.  but culturally, socially, emotionally.......well.....

I thikink were far more worst today! socailly and emotionally!! watching those disturbed teens with no respect to others even to themselves! not just teens I guess..
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14