The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 25, 2020, 01:22:25

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14
251  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Entity In My Friends Body! on: March 06, 2010, 04:56:52
Whatever Kurt
252  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Re: Astral Sex on: March 05, 2010, 05:48:35
When I astral project and meet with women they always want to have sex because they know it's 'safe'. They can't have babies and they can't get some kind of strange disease. I usually have to run away before they try raping me!  shocked

Well! I guess you should just let them rape you   grin  grin
253  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Ringing only in one ear? on: March 05, 2010, 05:05:23
Maybe you need to clean the other ear!!  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
254  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Entity In My Friends Body! on: March 04, 2010, 11:49:21
Inayawan San Augustine Chapel
255  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Entity In My Friends Body! on: March 04, 2010, 11:38:57
Try touching the back of my neck as well! or move objects in my room if are able to do that
256  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Entity In My Friends Body! on: March 04, 2010, 11:37:08
I'll need your city/town as well (you can PM me if you want).

People always look younger when I astral project and look at them.

We'll have to choose a time for me to go there as well. Since you are able to sense energy well, what you can do is go somewhere quite at the allotted time and tell me if you feel anything out of the ordinary.  grin

Now that I am excited I'm not sure if I could sense you but I will try. I'm from Cebu city in the Visayas region. its 7:35PM here now. you can find me maybe this 10:00pm while I'm doing my standing mediatation.
257  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Entity In My Friends Body! on: March 04, 2010, 11:31:18
Surprise me please I'm really excited now!!  grin  grin
258  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Entity In My Friends Body! on: March 04, 2010, 11:27:59
Fine! come and see me in philippines!!  grin  
Tell me how I look like
am I male or female?
What age group do you think I am (most say i look older than my age)
Beam me up with that energy you said blissful! (guess my curiosity just opened up just now!!!!)
259  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Entity In My Friends Body! on: March 04, 2010, 11:25:32
no  grin
260  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Entity In My Friends Body! on: March 04, 2010, 11:23:05
My friends Usually call me mon and it is more commonly used than my real name
261  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Chat room! on: March 04, 2010, 11:20:50
I just would like to suggest if the moderator of this forum will make a chat room for faster communications. Just my humble suggestions  grin  grin
262  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Entity In My Friends Body! on: March 04, 2010, 11:17:10
Australia

Wrong! try to astral project and tune in my energy. I'm somewhere in asia! just dont try to come really near to me please!
263  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Entity In My Friends Body! on: March 04, 2010, 11:11:59
How about this Kurt! try finding out where country I actually live by tuning in(if its the right word) for validation purposes  grin
264  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Entity In My Friends Body! on: March 04, 2010, 11:08:47
Of course I do Kurt! The truth is I trust you more than anyone from this forum! I'm just a shy and very private person
265  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Entity In My Friends Body! on: March 04, 2010, 11:03:41
Thanx! but please no for privacy reasons  smiley
266  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Entity In My Friends Body! on: March 04, 2010, 10:57:43
I'm not sure. I just project love and devotion to the divine. It's like I swear to my being that I will do what is perfect for the divine and then suddenly tears run down my eyes with bliss!
267  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Entity In My Friends Body! on: March 04, 2010, 10:34:29
well, I could describe it like this:

Imagine the most inspirational moment of your life then multiply that feeling into infinite times! similar to what people describe during NDE!
268  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Re: Astral Sex on: March 04, 2010, 10:26:11
Is this sex safe, could I impregnate someone or get any diseases from it?

Use astral Condoms  grin  grin  grin
269  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The ultimate AP experiment -- use all ghost hunting gear on: March 04, 2010, 10:22:06
This would require lots of time time, and a participant who can project to RTZ or someone who is an AP adept. Maybe RB or Kurt  grin
270  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Entity In My Friends Body! on: March 04, 2010, 10:16:56
I guess that sounds like fun. grin

Personally, I'm more of an explorer. I want to travel the stars and go on exciting adventures to unknown lands.

My training at the moment is centered on energy body development and martial arts. I have gotten pretty good at astral projection and am now focusing my efforts on levitation. Being able to move objects, as well as myself with the energy of the Universe.

I am also interested with that. So much before I experience the bliss. But during the time when I experience bliss, every interest just fade away! all I wanna do at that time was to sit down and concentrate on the blissful state till tears run down my eyes
271  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Entity In My Friends Body! on: March 04, 2010, 10:07:32
I'm not sure what you mean. but I am practicing the virtues of the ascended masters as far as i can. and I am avoiding negative emotions as much as possible and becoming as humble as i can be. Helping others and seeing them become happy because of me really elevates my sense of being, making me less judgmental and more open minded.
272  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Entity In My Friends Body! on: March 04, 2010, 09:59:06
Just a hit and miss basis grin  Actually I am more interested in spirituality than OBE and psychic abilities because it really feeds my being. there was once in my life where i experienced pure bliss for three months just by intense devotion to the divine. but it was gone after i use my sexual energy! I'm not sure if it was kundalini. I become depressed after i tt wishing I could return to that blissful state but it just don't happen now. That was the happiest moment in my life. maybe in many lifetimes!
273  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Living without a soul on: March 04, 2010, 09:51:16
Here is a link from ellie crystal on what is a soul.

http://www.crystalinks.com/whatisasoul.html
274  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Entity In My Friends Body! on: March 04, 2010, 09:32:45
solar plexus and sometimes in the heart. but the solar plexus is more sensitive
275  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Entity In My Friends Body! on: March 04, 2010, 09:21:29
I always feel it in my solar plexus. not just astral entities but also people around me. but i can shut it down by detachment or projecting a feeling of apathy towards other. but whenever I'm in a compassionate and affectionate mode it turns on back again grin often negs and people with lower vibration feels a bit off and glum, while entities and people with higher vibrations makes me feel calmer and lighter
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14