The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 07, 2020, 04:14:27

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Astral Investigators on: April 05, 2013, 16:37:11
Would anyone like to astrally investigate over spiritual/astral attacks?
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Astral Projection Professions? on: March 31, 2013, 01:07:49
Would any of you know any astral projection professions? If so list all of them that you know.
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Ardane Steward - Abode Of The Lion on: March 27, 2013, 23:19:03
Would anyone happen to know Ardane Steward of Abode of the Lion? If so respond back.
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Astral Fighters on: March 26, 2013, 01:48:16
Unfortunately she doesn't wish to hear these "words of wisdom" folks.

She wants to fight Astral Entities and anything we say won't stop her.

She has created other threads which have dried up quickly, stating the same desire.

You have all given great repiles though!  smiley

That would have have been enough to stop me!  wink

That's not true, only the advice given was stating that it's in the mind and denounce for what it truly is: some spiritual attack.
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Astral Fighters on: March 25, 2013, 16:28:51
Why do you need help?

The reason for needing help is, for years now there's been some spiritual attack where you can see and hear people (Like people you've ever known or seen in life) and see negative words. The attack seems be etherical/astral and that's the reason for needing astral fighters.
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Astral Fighters on: March 25, 2013, 13:33:01
If you think you can help fight some negative entities in the astral respond back.
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / List Of Astral Projection Forums...? on: March 18, 2013, 22:33:21
Would anyone give the complete list of astral projection forums/discussion boards available online, thanks!
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Where Do Negative Entities Come From? on: March 17, 2013, 17:24:41
When people get spiritual or psychic attacks from negative entities, spirit obsessors, and spirit possessors where do the entities and spirits come from?
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Know Any Astral Warrior Groups? on: March 16, 2013, 20:48:42
Sorry. I think my misinterpretation of your post should be understandable though. Especially since two of us misinterpreted what you meant by "astral warrior". No need for getting upset.

Ok, glad you understand now. To learn more about astral warriors Google search "Abode of the Lion" to find out more.  smiley
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Know Any Astral Warrior Groups? on: March 16, 2013, 20:24:58
I guess if someone goes out into the astral with the thought in their head that they want to battle against some kind of force, their thoughts will manifest a force to battle with but I see it as being a huge waste of time. You're probably just going to battle yourself.

This is for help not to do senseless battle. There are some astral warriors out there that do exist and which sole purpose is to spiritually help others.
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Know Any Astral Warrior Groups? on: March 16, 2013, 19:24:25
If you know any astral warrior groups please list all of them by reply, thanks!
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Use Your Gift To Help Others! on: December 21, 2012, 23:54:22
Wow, that's amazing stories! With that kind of accuracy you're no doubt in this. Do you think you can start tonight?
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Use Your Gift To Help Others! on: December 21, 2012, 22:45:00
Well, that's wonderful, you'll be one great candidate! There definitely should be where psychology uses spiritual methods. So, do you think you can astral project and find people that you never met?
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Use Your Gift To Help Others! on: December 21, 2012, 22:11:51
How would you like to use your astral projecting gift to help others that are having psychological and/or spiritual problems? You can astral project to where they are and see what is going on around them then fix the problem. Most cases of people suffering psychological illness is really spiritual which involves spiritual attachment, obsession, or possession where disembodied spirits attach to people and causes them to experience things (Like seeing and hearing things) others around them don't. If you think you can do something like this then respond back then you'll be able to volunteer!
15  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Question About Spirits/Entities on: December 11, 2012, 14:12:26
Thanks for everyone's insight this has helped some!
16  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Question About Spirits/Entities on: December 09, 2012, 02:48:57
How can people see spirits and/or entities like another human spirit while others can't?
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Are There Any Shamans Here? on: December 09, 2012, 01:57:24
If you are a shaman respond back!
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral Projection Through Meditation on: November 10, 2012, 17:55:04
What are the steps to achieving astral projection through meditation?
19  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Closing Spiritual Senses on: November 04, 2012, 17:38:07
Do you mind me asking why you wish to 'close' your spiritual senses?

Because of a spiritual attack
20  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Closing Spiritual Senses on: November 04, 2012, 17:20:45
 How do you close spiritual senses like spiritual sight, hearing, smell, taste, and feel?
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Clair Senses...? on: October 28, 2012, 23:42:16
Why don't you ask them yourself? You don't have to AP to ask a question. Sometimes, the answer will come to you when you least expect it. I see all kinds of strange orbs, shadows and things. When I do, the first thing I say is "Can I help you"? I let them know that if they are there for help, my door is always open. This doesn't interfere at all in my daily life, if anything it makes it even more intriguing. Take this as a gift, you have been "chosen" for a reason.  smiley

That's been tried, they refuse to answer those types of questions.
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Clair Senses...? on: October 28, 2012, 23:25:53
no I'm having trouble astral projecting myself. I can't even get sleep paralysis.

Would anyone be willing to try astral projecting to see what's up with these spirit obsessors?
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Clair Senses...? on: October 28, 2012, 22:35:55
By not sensing them they're not going to go away. you should just astral project and talk to them.

That's understood, but this is for temporal relief. Also, there's been some difficulty astral projecting, do you think you might be able to do this?
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Clair Senses...? on: October 28, 2012, 19:27:20
Hi,
Exactly what is the problem?
You're a first rejecting them.

The problem is spiritually sensing spirit obsessors all the time
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Clair Senses...? on: October 28, 2012, 17:33:10
How can you get rid of clair senses like: sight, hearing, smell, taste, and feel?
Pages: [1] 2