The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 28, 2020, 17:36:49

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Hydrokinesis? Where to start? on: April 09, 2012, 05:37:47
I had a dream about hydrokinesis the other night, which got me interested. How would one go about starting the practice? Where would one start? Any visualization/meditation tips? I know it takes time, disipline, practice, and much more, but i'm willing to give it a go. What you have to say is much appreciated. (^=^)/
2  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Re: Toothache,face ache,headache on: April 07, 2012, 06:05:19
Thank you. I will definately have to try it.
3  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Toothache,face ache,headache on: April 07, 2012, 01:15:32
I wake up the same time every night(3am and 5am)with a really bad toothache. It hurts my head, tooth, and face(on my left side). I used to use numbing medicine but it stopped working. I cant go and get a bunch of other things right now. I cant go to the dentist now either. I spend my nights crying and asking the universe for help until i fall asleep. I only get them when i go to sleep. I like to feel tough and tell myself 'u can handle it tonight' but easier said than done...ive never AP'd (not that i know of) and would like to continue my practice but its hard to even lay there in pain. Im not asking, im begging. Please help. I know u cant really read emotion, but from the bottom of my heart, i would be truly grateful and would deeply appreciate it. Thank you. : )
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: UNDER 18 AP goers on: April 07, 2012, 00:17:57
Im 16. Discovered AP through an article last november. Have'nt projected yet(just got to vibrational state and felt like I was floating) but will keep on trying. : )
Pages: [1]