The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 27, 2020, 08:54:12

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / why love? on: August 01, 2014, 08:42:30
As a being of consciousness or whatever term you call it, why do we have a desire to be loved? or atleast most of us. Why do we have this need to find spiritual salvation through love?

I once read a  book called ecstasy through tantra and what really stuck to me is that it viewed the relationship between you and your partner should be treated like a relationship with god. The book constantly brings up spiritual salvation with god through love with your partner but in the end I ask why?
Why this need to feel secure emotionally or spiritually?
Can't a living being function normally and figure out everything without it, or is it really the true most pure reason that all of this is happening anyway, this consciousness. Does it love itself that much it needs to create this sorta dual relationship in the universe to feel whole, explore and observe everything?
Or is it just asking the same question and observing the results to see if consciousness in the end really needs love.
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Sleep please help anyone, advice, input?? on: December 06, 2013, 12:37:07
its 12-6-13 6:19 am here in illinois as i begin to write this, i woke up at 4:30ish pm yesterday and that was from a 2 hr nap, before that i woke up at 12noon on 12-4-13 and to make matters wose i havent been eating right for the past week

I love sleep it feels so relaxing but i do not like to do nothing, to me sleep costs alot all the things there is to learn and know the things to see (i blame the internet alot alot alot)
im very sure that i have not astral projected because
1. i would regularly smoke marijuana but now i quit due to upcoming future events
2. because of how i sleep very irregular hours.

when i had a job i still didnt sleep right waking up and going to work for 10-12hrs on 3-4 hrs of sleep just becuase i love to stay awake and explore, socialize, and eat lol or play games
i really dont know what to else to say and i dont even know if this spot is the right place for this topic

but it would be cool to see if other people had the same issues or any advice on how sleep effects the brain and astral projection

DO NOT CALL ME INSOMNIAC I AM NOT AN INSOMNIAC REAL INSOMNIACS HAVE WAYS WORSE PROBLEMS THAN THIS

im just concerned because everytime i dont sleep the whole night i feel pains in my body even sick, i even feel a specific pain in my groin when i do this and my chest
also my head starts to feel like waves of just i cant really describe it but it feels like a rush of electricty to keep it awake.
by the way i havent been online in a long time and u all r still as cool as when i left lol rockstarz  grin but please criticise
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What does everybody do for a living? on: December 06, 2013, 12:05:39
Im a proffesional couch potatoe but with the recent fall in the economy ive had to change my proffession

im barely 20 and ive worked at a couple restaurants and for my father in his trucking company as a spotter driver.
just recently i worked at a haunted house for october (AWESOME) it was very challenging surprisingly and i got to learn how to cordinate massive chaos through a building. basically we were a meat processing factory having +1000s of people each night.

my real goal is to maintain my own business that i own, a website that does photography for music festivals.
we get on the ground level and take photos of indivuals who attend these events who then can go to our website to get their photo for FREE, this is proven to be the most effective method to get people to go to our site and view our content who are actually interested in these kind of things.
we have sponsors who have given us coupon codes and commision from those sales in exchange we give them word to mouth advertisment on the ground level to people who actually want to see their content.

we are a baby company just started in june of this year 2013.
my cousin and my friend want to make more money from the site but i personally just love to see the look on peoples face at these events when i take a photo of them and they ask how can i get my photo?? i hand them a card and reply " just go to redroll.com" and their face lights up with joy it makes me so happy.
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Firearms on: December 06, 2013, 11:49:20
The intent here is to have the ability to protect yourself in any situation
Protecting yourself from harm caused by a human
protecting yourself from a wild animal
even protecting yourself from a machine

the gun really has no significance at all it is just a magnificent tool, we as living beings have the right to protect ourselves with the most effective way possible. on a physical scale you shoot a person who breaks into your home with a gun and they die from the wound end of story but on a metaphysical level or spiritual level you just ended the life of another individual, this could be done with a gun, knife, and the classic way a rock.

certain governments around the world DO NOT enstill the rights of a living being within the individual in fact they have written their constitutions,  codes, etc. to say that rights come from a government body which is in fact wrong to every degree. the US is im sure the first country that assembled its people to ensure that our rights have always and forever existed within us and not given to us by a man made assembly. these rights never began nor will they end.

in a better example let me put it this way

you are born from a roaming indian tribe in any desert or jungle of the world there is no government body that u have ever heard of dictating many specific laws and regulations saying what u can and cannot do. as a living being your conscience kicks in and realizes that there are certain rules that have always existed through pure logic and common sense
1. your alive that means u have the right to life
2. your mind is free to think what it wants to explore what it wants as long as it does not violate another individuals right
3. you have the right to keep your life that means if immediate harm comes ur way you can defend yourself with the most effective way possible
4. you have a voice, a way to communicate that is proof of your right to express yourself
5. being happy feels great and one can be happy without violating the rights of others, so u have the right to pursue happiness

this is the common sense way of thinking when u are born in the physical world in other words the WILD, no matter how civilized human society becomes it still takes places in the physical where these natural unalienable laws have always been. not only do they defend people in your nomad tribe, your city, your spaceship, they also defend the rights for extraterestrial beings and even in the nonphysical reality.

Government is a physical necessary evil that is used to organize the masses but throughout all of history until the last 200 years people believed that government was the closest thing to any higher power that existed when in reality the higher power has alwasy existed in the individual unifed in complete harmony with other individuals (civiliazation) not a fancy building with cool looking icons and symbols. by the end of the day u have to make the choice of governing yourself and knowing the differnece between right n wrong not some external force that was assembled by man because man has flaws due to individual interest.

now as an individual taking the life of another is no joke it is very real and when done so u have to mean it, because if you dont then u are actually not conscience of what you are doing and you will suffer consequences like having to live with your ignorant desicion.
it is an ignorant desicion if u did not respect the rights of another individual and just fired upon them out of pure emotion and lust for power of the situation.

"real living beings have guns to defend life not end it" i love that quote =D

guns are an excellent tool to have an object go from point A to point B with lethal force this can be used even as a tribal indian in the desert defending his family from a wild hungry lion who wants to eat you
it is a great tool to take down a human who is trying to kill you, (u can even shoot them without killing them)
and it is also a great tool to stop machinery like a car, shoot the tire and it stops
a helicopter shoot the roters and it falls down etc etc etc

guns are great tools like a hammer

the real important intent here is to keep the rights of living beings within the individual and not some external man made force that has failed in every civilization throught history.

ive never tooken a mans life but i think the hardest part other than knowing what u did is living with the earie feeling that once they are dead u will feel like they are watching or haunting u.
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Whats your Mantra? on: December 06, 2013, 03:09:30
hmmm playing out a conversation as in actually keeping a conversation with yourself??

i actually really like the sound of that one i didnt think it would work before nice im gonna have to try it
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Whats your Mantra? on: November 29, 2013, 12:02:23
Astral Projection techniques are in comparison like taking a shower
Everyone does it and everyone has their OWN way of getting the job done. (some more effecient than others)~smells~

But speaking of showers some people Sing while they bathe to pass the time in this i go back to the Mantra. Very effective methods for relaxtion and concetration of the mind involve Mantras, and mantras differ uniquely from person to person so with that i ask you What is your favorite thing to say? Maybe its not some actual word or more of a thought? an image?

i usually like to keep a hum or hold a note in my head or some sounds i love, i try to keep them consistent. other times i like to say a simple prayer and repeat it or change it up a little

this topic should help out beginners in finding their own favorite thing to focus on while trying to project. Share and take in  grin
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: The illusion of time: past, present and future on: November 23, 2013, 08:46:53
i like this video a lot but just on the part of making see time and space as one
8  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Free Tarot Readings on: November 21, 2013, 02:55:23
ok lets give it a shot
9  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Any christians here? on: November 21, 2013, 02:50:56
These are all great responses and all i wanted to add was the story of Joseph the Dream Reader in the Bible.
Remember Joseph the youngest of 10 brothers that eventually sold him as a slave out of jealousy. Well his Father believed that his dreams were gifts and messages from god and that it was a very sacred relationship.
i could ramble on about him or you can always read the story in the bible Genisis Chapter 37 verse 1-10
 OR YOU CAN WATCH ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOVIES

10  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: what is your culture/religion? on: November 21, 2013, 02:30:02
Hi,

I was raised as a Christian under the Nazarene denomination, but the rest of my family on both sides were all Catholic.
Neither of these had a specific pin pointing on Astral Projection and sometimes when the subject would be brought up it would actually be considered more of a Taboo than a gift.

Now there are Many Many stories in the Bible about OBE's like the book of Revelations it is all one big Projection by a prophet who said that God showed him the End of Times. When AP was mentioned most of the time they just ruled it out to be a message or vision from God which is actually not a bad explanation at the time for lack of scientific data or Recordings.
Faith in the Almighty God is really a key factor as to why most christians or catholics would believe that AP is not something holy or good to do, because like I said in the Bible when God would appear or conversate he never really mentioned or told man about AP in full detail (or atleast that is what was recorded because the bible has many authors)
So when something out of the ordinary or "supernatural" would happen to an individual like i stated earlier before because lack of knowledge it would be pretty easy to rule it our to a higher power.

Now as far as Christianity and Catholiscism goes the stories and morals that those institutions gave me have not bad at all.
One of the reasons i dont actively attend church or worship is because looking at the religion and seeing what i could do on a more personal note it left me very limited. So many rules and boundaries on too many things that an individual couldnt explore and find out what is out there and alot of the worship is false and inconvenient, only done out the 'because i have to" attitude.

Now my belief is I am God on my own search to understand why i would want this in the first place but more importantly where i want it to go because it is now.

its just a rough sketch for now but in my heart Every individual has a Choice and your Choice is Free which means no-one and i mean no-one not Jesus, Buddha, Ala, etc. can take that away from you.
You can decide to explore every last bit of space and time to find out what it is you want or u can just live it all blissfuly by being ignorant and just taking it all in.
11  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Cthulhu on: November 19, 2013, 00:22:36
I dont know about Cthulhu
But the Water to one side meant Abundance the high cliffs were the exact opposite.
Not bad things at all very good on oneside your Deep and on the other Firm excellent but then there is an OCTOPUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked!!!!!! grin!!!! undecided

Many Many arms trying to catch you from ALL ANGLES and your running away from the Octopus hmm obviously u dont like him so much.

Somtheing was or is or will. undecided.......................getting a hold of you, to suck everything out of you.

Every Living being is bound for great heights and deep currents just dont let the everyday to day monopoly of resistance hold you back.

12  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Chicago serial killer must be found on: July 06, 2013, 02:46:47
So I could see that all experiences, whether good, bad, or ugly do have a purpose and to see that I am also powerless to change that.

That purpose is impossible to be seen right now, especially for those that are immediately and emotionally involved in this right now.

But look back at this in 10 years later, after the changes that this has created occurred and you will see what the true purpose finally was.

You will hear how this event somehow caused either a positive or negative direction in everyone effected by this. This will show in their path years after.

yes i understand no matter how ugly it gets your right it does serve some purpose, i was just overwhelmed at the moment looking for possible ways to investigate this.
but lionhert even though i may not agree with u 100% i thank ya for the reminder on this =)

Justice?? i dont know about all of that, justice is a debate of eternity
Being seen, being held responsible, getting admittance is the first step to forgiveness

someone needs to find this man to get him/her to confess his wrong not for anyone except the vitctims he hurt and most importantly for himself.

the real justice is between the family of the victims and him/her to be able to resolve this, to move on and be better but if something happens meanwhile like the suspect gets arrested, killed, sentenced, then it was for a reason
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Chicago serial killer must be found on: July 05, 2013, 20:25:18
humans are capable of giving a fair unbiased trial, i dint understand why the majority of people think humans are inefficient or unable

You are god and god is you so sometimes u have to take matters into your own hands and be the representative of the universe or let everything go unaccounted for
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Spirituality hidden in common media on: July 05, 2013, 19:27:41
the epsiode of the fight between the forces of good and evil is how id like to call it.
ill have to check that book out
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Modern music for meditation on: July 05, 2013, 19:21:20
im checking him out right now hes alright i like the slowness
ive always been assumiing that the reason many of those songs in the genre of trance or mainly that way because the sounds are mostly synthesized sounds that are set a hz frequencies which resonate with the waves in the brain.
im not going to be able to tell u specifically but when you play with a synthesizer =) (o lord they are fun) you will quickly find out that u can make noises to literally stop your mind's thinking process in its track for a split second and tune it out to a different state of consciousness. it is so fun and exciting (lol i just love synth play)

16  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Chicago serial killer must be found on: July 05, 2013, 18:54:30
so then what was the purpose of seeing lionheart? for your own personal growth in character?

your right it exists to serve a purpose, and it is hard to swallow that pill =(
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Trailer for a film I worked on. on: July 04, 2013, 21:28:43
yes there were too many factors, it was just a mixture of emotion and interests among the people in that time and space.
sadly though the end result is what it is
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Chicago serial killer must be found on: July 04, 2013, 21:26:36
apprehend the suspect and put them through a formal trial.

well first i need to practice more on my ap =( i will achieve this though, finding someone based on actions and events like this
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Trailer for a film I worked on. on: July 04, 2013, 21:24:58
i bet but in order to do business there the company has to give almost 50% of shares to the public and banks, and the banks are owned by the government/public.

it makes no sense and no wonder a catastrophe occurred
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Chicago serial killer must be found on: July 04, 2013, 21:07:43
The Chicago Police Department Marine Unit recovered the body of a male about 9 a.m. in Belmont Harbor, according to police News Affairs Officer Michael Sullivan.

A spokesman for the Cook County Medical Examiner’s office said the office has been notified, but had no information as far as the ID of the person as of about 9:45 a.m.

© Copyright 2013 Sun-Times Media, LLC

this has been going on for the past year consistently and now i know for a fact this is no coincidence there is a serial killer on the hunt for men ranging from their 20s to 40s in chicago and he/she murders them and then dumps their bodies in lake michigan, it is sadd u here about a family concerned for their loved one and they report them missing on the news then a couple days later they find the body in the lake =(

i wish there were a way to use non-physical exploration for pin pointing murders and cruel criminals
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: kanashibari on: July 04, 2013, 21:01:28
very true lionheart i couldnt agree more, just misunderstanding
the power of an idea at the right timing
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Destynee's Plan. on: July 04, 2013, 20:31:28
Well for everyone that has known not many people this project gives me inspiration
I just turned 20 on june 16th and have known and read about projection since 16, my father himself and many other people i know in this physical are my proof that it is real and can be achieved by anyone.
i have not projected the most progress ive made is getting close to seperation on several occasions and throughout the years ive been constantly busy only to be able to get online and read the experiences, techniques, and theories of others.

lol can i have bedeekin as a partner  grin
he will say no 
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Trailer for a film I worked on. on: July 04, 2013, 20:20:58
they cannot be under compansating them still in November 1994, UCC completed the sale of its interest in UCIL to McLeod Russel Ltd. of Calcutta

also in that time when UCC owned the plant the Indian governmant controlled banks and the indian public held 49% stake in the company

and the Supreme court of india had to give the UCC permission to sell the shares and property to McLeod Russel

Why is the government interffering with private?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
i find no wonder that eventually a mistake was made, the more research i find on UCIL the clearer it is to understand something was going to go wrong.

Banks under public/government control hahahahahaha of course something is going wrong
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Boston is a farce to take your rights away on: May 26, 2013, 13:09:56
who cares when its was made we have better rockets now!!  cheesy
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What is this world? on: May 22, 2013, 14:30:23
hey man hold on we all ask the same questions you ask and honestly we can all give our opinions even facts but we truely dont know for sure and thats the beauty of the game.
Listen to everyone, get the facts and the form your own opinion

now on aside note lol my opinion is that we are the ones who havent been able to accept or communicate and everytime we came across an "ET" we treat them with hostility.
I do like to believe that other civilizations have already realized the unalienable rights that come with life and with that said when they got here they were met with the same force that holds even their own society back Corruption.

its surprising how many people dont even think about the rights of life or where it comes from i wouldnt be surprised if other civilizations had the same issue  wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8