The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 31, 2020, 17:14:30

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Pain in Heart Chakra. on: February 13, 2013, 20:24:33
Well imagine this image in your mind:

close your fingers a little from your left hand and with your right hand with stretch your fingers try to cover the left hand.

The fingers of your left hand is like an active chakra in an open state.
The right open hand is a foreign energy from another person.

The energy tries to cover your chackra when is hude and strong.
Your system has two options.
Or to close and stone your chakra with a heavy pain and a feeling of shrinkage
or to try to resist and fight to stretch to cover you the area of negative energy that is coming to you.
This is a pain also but like something try to stretch to all over your chest.

In last state you develop a wonderfull chakra if you win.

The happy feelings like air, easyness and like fly are good ones.

Happy to be here with you.  cheesy
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Greetings astral friends on: February 13, 2013, 20:11:58
Hello i am mystisongs and i am happy to reach this realm of astal-net !  cheesy

i am happy to be here among you.
Pages: [1]