The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 17, 2017, 06:21:24

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: Why I'm not able to have OBE's anymore? on: March 29, 2013, 07:31:11
Mmm the only thing I remember impulse the success is when I was in love with somebody, children not jet, job is the same even I feel better about phisical life, projects, etc. Cannabis I use it ocasionally, maybe this? and... why?
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Why I'm not able to have OBE's anymore? on: March 27, 2013, 01:05:48
Hi! I used to have OBE's between 20-28 years old, gradually I lost the incidence of it, now I'm 32.
Is this some temporary stage of our lives? Do you have been doing it  for more than 10 years constantly? Smoking have some influence?
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Members' Artwork on: April 05, 2010, 18:51:11
A pencil drawing representing the duality evolution, I hope you like it... and the works you do are so great, very talented artists here :O

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Alright, who has facebook? on: April 05, 2010, 18:44:02
I have facebook too, just type on the search:  "Myxo Once Once" or by e mail: myxo@live.com     
Smiley
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Used to be able to project, but very difficult now on: March 23, 2010, 07:46:30
Hi there, first post of my own I see...

Anyways I'm having an extremely difficult time astral projecting nowadays, even though I used to be able to do it moderately well (this was about 8 months ago when I last projected successfully, and even then it was quite difficult, but at least it was possible.) I know how to do it, and I follow a method called the "general transfer of consciousness" method, which is described in an astral projecting book I have. But when I try to do it now, I end up becoming so drowsy that I just end up napping instead (I say napping because, from my experience, it is exceedingly hard for me to project at night.)

This is a serious issue, especially since it is my goal to be able to astral project at-will on a regular basis. The reason for this is because I want to hold council with the gods regarding the whole 2012 issue, resolving any fears I may have about the upcoming date...believe me, all this 2012 hype scares the crap outta me.

Finally, I will say my lifestyle is very difficult and busy...I am taking two college classes at once and I'm still new to college. That combined with the fact that my boarding school makes you go to their own classes at least 3 times a day. I have autism and I get overloaded very easily, and usually my break time does not exceed two hours between appointments. And when you don't attend one, they get maaaad.

I'm thinking all this pressure, combined with sleepless nights and such is making me too stressed and drowsy at the same time that it's way too hard to astral project. Which sucks because I NEED to be able to project like I used to.

I used to project very often, when I started to work, smoking, sleepless, etc. the same happened to me, this system is made to squeeze you, so the more we grow up and need to face the system, is dificult to get equilibrium, so I think we need to learn how to relax and organize our time :S
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Frequency / Density on: March 19, 2010, 02:05:35
In my opinion I think is not diferences between mental-astral-etc., the diference is the tune frequency you get.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Frequency / Density on: March 18, 2010, 17:58:40
Huu? any opinion?
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Frequency / Density on: March 18, 2010, 02:17:04

My equations regarding the golden ratio shows how our dimension (3rd density) makes up over 50% of the galaxy. Which means that it occupies more space then all the other dimensions combined. Which of course would probably also mean that it is the most densely populated dimension throughout the galaxy.

I got some values starting from the golden number, I´ve defined 3rd dimention like X getting the next proportion:

If we would have a dispositive to adjust our reality perceptioin, it would be our own brain, but is a theory I don't know if the values of the brain hz follow this proportion of numbers to connect us to the next dimentional planes, for example:

Beta waves:      13-28 hz    the average between this humbers--- 13+28/2= 20.50 hz
Alpha Waves:     8-12 hz                                                         8+12/2= 10.00  hz
Theta Waves:    3.5-7.5 hz                                                     3.5+7.5/2=   5.5 hz
Delta Waves:     0.2-3.0 hz                                                    0.20+3.5/2= 1.85 hz
(all of this are aproximated values)

20.50/10.50= 2.05  hz
10.50/5.50= 1.90   hz
5.50/1.85=   1.85   hz

Maybe brain waves have some relation with plane frecuencies, as long it get slow maybe it can receive higer dimentional frequencies to free our minds to that realms, I can see the frecuencies relation start to get closer to 1.618 as the Fibonacci sequence.

1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233...etc.

2/1=2
3/2=1.5
5/3=1.66666666
8/5=1.6
13/8=1.625
21/13=1.615
34/21=1.619
55/34=1.6176
89/55=1.61818181818...
144/89=1.6179...
233/144=1.61805555...

The most higher the dimention is, the most larger the time perception we receive respect to the phisical plane(maybe this is the reason what we dream like 2 hours and after wake up, the clock has just advanced the half or less).

If dimentions get smaller in size and higher in vibration speed, it must get time perception altered as well, like relativity theory of Einstein.

So the other planes raise the particle velocity and, if we get 50% closer of light speed(150000 km/s) we get half in size, the perception of time and biological functions are reduced to half, and so on (until the infinite although we feel it normal), then our energy increase (I think you can make explode a house with a single pebble xD throwed with enough speed).

Our brain is the dispositive who attach us to the 3rd reality, like humans, we are enough evolved to step in the edge between the phisical reality and the other dimentional realities, and after death I bet we can transcend getting our vibrations higher enough, the most higher our vibrations be, the more higher perception of reality and larger perception of time we'll get on higher planes and our consciousness will stand more time there until the infinite(higher vibrational would be inverse to brain frequency).

All of this are detached ideas(maybe not), perhaps it can throw some light to your research, perhaps you have inquiry about it.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Frequency / Density on: March 17, 2010, 19:52:14
I've been working on my equations from the other post, and here is what I have come up with.

Can u give me the link of the post please?

The golden ratio (phi) = 1.618

The 3rd density is phi x phi = 2.62
The 4th density is 1/Phi x 1/phi  = .382
The 5th density is 1/Phi^3 x 1/phi^3  = .0557
The 6th density is 1/Phi^5 x 1/phi^5  = .0081
The 7th density is 1/Phi^7 x 1/phi^7  = .0012

where do you get that sucesion of the potences? "1, 3, 5, 7" and how do you get that formulas? :O... Thank you.
10  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Do you physicaly see the 3rd eye, 11.11 and indigo for the 2012 on: March 16, 2010, 23:11:55
Hi every one, could you please get in contact if you experience seeing a physical third eye, notice the 11.11 phenomanon and aware of the indigo children. May be I can help.
Gig

I´ve seen it since 3 years ago, I´ve met a lot of friends via internet who are living the same thing, after this success I've experienced another view point of life, I want to know what kind of help can you give to us. contact me please.

For the other people who was not living this, is not about just see these numbers, is about the consciousness impact you receive when this happens, this is a kind of mind awekening, is very strange, I feel this is a sign involved to raise the consciousness beyond the duality.
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hi! on: March 16, 2010, 21:52:40
Thank you friends :3
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Alien Life in the Universe on: March 16, 2010, 21:35:54
Hah, I did that for a while too - always freaking out, thinking Zetans could get me at any moment.

I think we often freak out just because it's something to do - it's interesting to fear some edgy new enemy. It's good to have a defense, of course, but the odds of having a bad abduction are not much higher than being hit by lightning. Eventually I realized it's not my biggest concern

I do think our apparent reality can be toyed with in many ways. 3 times in the past few years, I was thinking about reptilians, and suddenly the words I was thinking would appear somewhere in reality - like I'd see them on someone's shirt. It's pretty amazing. I haven't had many problems with reptiles that I know of. They are just stuck-up and occasionally express it in the physical environment.

I've been studying the inner workings of reality, and it really is a bit like the Matrix. There are layers upon layers of filters put there to make the universe perceivable to our little minds, and that leaves a lot of room for trouble-makers to butt in and alter what we see.

From what I understand, objective reality (the most real thing) is a set of raw data created by the inevitability of the universe, this data organizes into concepts, which are turned into physical space by a certain system (I haven't figured out what it is yet, but I'll call it the physical matrix) that interprets data as atomic patterns, these patterns are perceived by our atomic bodies (still existing within the matrix) and this information is routed to our minds by the physical matrix, and then our minds interpret what we're seeing by factoring it in with past experiences, and create a little holographic universe out of it. Our minds, notably, seem to exist on the upper data layer - not in physical form

So if an entity were to toy with any of these layers, they could have you perceive things that aren't there, or prevent you from perceiving things that are there (as many do). There could be solid physical objects (or beings) around you that are omitted from your perceived universe

I think the physical matrix is there to make things simpler for young minds like ours (most of ours). It interprets data so we don't have to. You know how hard it is to stay coherent when you're dreaming - when you're not attached to any one matrix and you have to do your own interpreting. It's more complicated, although it's less corruptible and far less confined.

So if my model is correct, dreams are more real than our everyday reality - just less familiar and less certain. They say the sorcerers of ancient times were mostly dreamers - a person can theoretically 'graduate' from the physical matrix by learning to dream

A friend of mine told me few days ago she started to hear voices while hypnagogic state, she noticed some beings who call us "the evolutives". this have a lot of sense to me.

I think all the evolutive organisms tend to develop self consciousness, more or less but it happens, as humans we are steping on the edge of consciousness and phisical insctinct, our brains are dual(one racional one for abstract perceptions), each hemisphere have a fight with the other, left hemisphere tends to count, meassure, classifying, being "realist"; the other tends to detect abstract stuff, like presentiments, creativity, muse inspiration, feelings, DREAMS, etc.

Some of you have feel sometimes like you are the evil one, the rebel being, black sheep or the crazy one, having fear asking them selves things like: "Is this the right path? Am I playing the roll of the fallen angel or rebel with god? Do I need to change and be normal?"etc. It is because society is trying to create a left-brain humanity.

Individuals who develop aspects of right hemisphere tends to be eccentrical like musicians, writers, mediums, artists or some supposed “irregular” behaviors.

Our right hemisphere is the bridge who links our phisical experience with the espitirual world. The ideas are throwed to that intangible realm and can be catched for another person who has the "inspirational muse". How many times we have djavus or the feeling of having listen a song before or as we were created it. You can send mental images and see it in the astral plane as well, for example:

Another friend was singing at work listening his ipod, so when he got in the office, all was serious, they tell him: do you hear that noise? it was like a ghost yelling, my friend laugh them(because he was singing but he's not a good singer hehe), so they take the pause for lunch and rest about 2 hours, he got slept when he start with the vibrations. In that astral proyection he saw a ghost yelling horrible, he tried to fight with it but he woke up.

What I understand here is a lot of people sending a mental idea to the astral plane, so I see it like a mind atmosphere, we can project what we think, and this dimentions is full of mind residuals, entities grappled to the phisical world, and another beings like zetas, reptilians or some of them who can moving between various planes.

I think next step of the human evolution is something to transcend consciousness beyond death.
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Alien Life in the Universe on: March 14, 2010, 09:10:05
some do, yeah. Everyone's a predator around here. I think it's also the reason we have an instinctive fear of dark and underground areas

I've had long episodes of my life living with paranoia, freaked looking everywhere and everyone like I would be supervised.

When you start to realize the reality would be an illusion and maybe humans are a kind of herd exploited for invisible entities purposes, you start to freaking out man, is terrible haha, I would like to clear many unknown stuff with astral entities, but is hard to confide all of them.

And you´re right, almost all my night experiences are acompanied with fear or mistrust at least, the fact is I´ve realized that when I have mind trust or encouragement, bad entities seems to become shy. Most of daylight experiences lack of fear, all the fear is in our mind, we most beat the mental barriers we create.

14  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Grays on: March 14, 2010, 08:52:58
It's good experience to be able to handle these things by myself, instead of having to rely on archangels. Among the angels, Michael is the only one that has helped me so far.

The Lemurians seem to like me because I have all their crystals. I will often meditate with two of the big crystals in my hands and draw the energy in directly from the crystals into my chakras. Knowledge from them seems to be uploaded into my subconscious mind when I draw the energy into my body. The entity named Jasmine has communicated with me about a dozen or so times and can generate ridiculous amounts of energy. She resides on a world in the 6th density and is a healer and protector.

In Astral Dynamics, Robert Bruce teaches you to draw the energy in from your hands and feet from the energy of the universe. When I meditate, I use my 'Astral Projection Device' to draw the energy in directly from the crystal sphere. I will power up the device and generate as much energy as it can create, I will then put my hands on the sphere and draw the energy into each of my chrakas for about 15 - 30 min. Then once they are completely filled with energy I will channel the energy threw my crown chakra and pour it into my sub-naval storage center (full body circuit). I do this for about 15-20 minutes or until all of my secondary storage centers are filled with energy. After this is done it takes me about 5 - 10 minutes to astral project into the higher density levels.

Currently I am also working on levitation and telekinesis with my group and hope to be moving objects soon.

I have a pair of quartz, I'll clean it and use it to get energy. I was trying to move objects before, but without sucess, because I forget to do that while the OBE or many other things, I've achieve that just moving objects in lucid dreams, and that's very interesting xD. The point is I need first to recover my hability to do OBE's frecuently, after that I'll start with experiments like that.

I hope we can meet in astral realms one day Smiley, that would be fantastic hehe.
15  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Grays on: March 14, 2010, 04:54:41
I think my tally of dead grays is about 40 - 45 at the moment.  grin

My training consists of daily martial arts and energy body development training. Long meditative sessions with the use of my assistive technology and research into gray psychology.

xD yea man, so I just need to know they can be defeated, in that case I'll be valiant next time I see another gray, of course I'll not start a fight if It can works being polite with them.

You must teach me something about you technology or what you do, I really want to learn a lot of OBE's, the problem is that I need to work 45 hours per week :S that lets me dry Sad
16  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Grays on: March 14, 2010, 03:11:20
If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid.

- Q

If you wanna go out and play in this galaxy, you have to be willing to get a bloody nose. Several weeks ago a rogue group of about 30 grays took over my mind and made me cry for about 36 hours straight. They made me write letters to all my loved ones telling me that I was going to die.

Since that moment, I have devoted every day to my training, so that it will not happen again. To be honest I'm actually a little grateful for what they did. They have made me stronger then I ever thought I could become.

I've defeat many kind of agresors, grays are the only beings I've never defeat of. I'm not crying due to the agresions I've received, just want to enquire how  to manage this situations with grays.

What kind of training you talk about?

Thx.

Small steps will keep you safe, haha. Kurt certainly dove into this thing head-first - I offered a little tidbit about aligning crystals and magnets for psychic effect, and he went and powered it up with cables! Some people like to run before they walk.

Greys tend to be unfeeling for a reason - it's a psychological defense. If a psychic predator gets a hold of you and you panic or get really mad, they win. You're firing off a physical defense against a psychological threat. But if you're mentally unresponsive to them, there's nothing they can do. You can't easily get into a Grey's mind and scare them into doing things.

I've learned to spot when a psychic predator gets into my dreams and starts manipulating things. Usually they'll jerk me around or create false awakenings. Now I just laugh and make fun of them, and they leave out of frustration

Can you orient me about the manage of crystals?
What benefit bring for the OBE's, etc. THX Smiley
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Alien Life in the Universe on: March 13, 2010, 23:42:31
I would think most abductions happen without the person knowing at all. The smarter humanoids can go in, do a quick check-up, and leave without you knowing. It's just the stupider ones who get caught. Sometimes they make a noise or they fail to keep you asleep or fail to erase your memory. I had an experiment done by a few dolts who did everything wrong. One was paying so much attention to his computer that he didn't notice me moving, and didn't notice my thoughts. It wasn't scary. I just kinda laid there and played along. Another came in and tried to squirt something in my eye and I got up, lol. It ended there and they haven't been a problem since. (I think they were testing a cure for cataracts - if I translated them correctly)

From what I've observed, a lot of abductions happen because the humanoids in question are living underground in your area. You'd be surprised how common it is to have a colony beneath you. Some people live above bad colonies that constantly badger them, but then they move away and the abductions stop.   A lot of these creatures come out at night when the sun can't affect them and people can't catch them. Most are as harmless as a human (or harmful, depending on how you look at it), some are tricksters, some have business on the surface, some are just wandering. They often hide in shadows or in dark forests, often wearing hooded cloaks so you'll mistake them for a person if you happen to spot one. (many are not good at clouding minds or staying invisible, so they use ordinary stealth)

It's kinda funny to think SETI is trying to find them through radio signals from the stars

Maybe those entities control or drain something from humans , so the matrix movie would have a lot of sense.
18  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Grays on: March 13, 2010, 23:24:31
A lot of grey-types see themselves as the victims, like the rest of us. There have been plenty of instances where they were victimized by humans or one of our off-world cousins. They are not always that rational, and not always beyond racism.

If you know how to go into a trance or lucid dream, you might want to find the source of these happenings. It might not be a grey at all, but someone trying to give them a bad reputation (or possibly giving a valid warning about certain grey types)

I wish they can contact me friendly to clear what happened. I've reading about certain grey types with negative purposes, I wish I could meet friendly entities in the astral plane, I'm tired of negative or stand alone experiences, and fight with negative entities, my unique friend in astral was a gargoyle who escort me two times in diferent experiences, the other was a guide that I summoned and it didn´t told anything, besides... it was a crow xD.
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Alien Life in the Universe on: March 13, 2010, 19:40:00
Interesting, and I think that too, the aliens is not something about distance, rather about frequencies or dimentions maybe.
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hi! on: March 13, 2010, 19:22:52
Newbie in the forum, but not in OBE's, is good to found it in the web and you must excuse me for my bad english hehe, but I found this forum more interesting that others I've found in spanish.

I started doing OBE's intentionally 9 years ago(but since child I had some sporadic involuntary experiences), gradually along te last 5 years my OBE´s ocurrency have been decreasing, I´m trying to take up again the path, and hope to learn about all of you as I see experienced people here with great achieves that I never did(maybe due to lack of orientation or not have had people involved in the same interest).

So nice to met you and any help I could bring you, I will.    cool
21  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Grays on: March 13, 2010, 18:57:07
Hi there, hi Kurt... I´ve seen them 3 times; first time was when I start to explore the OBE´s, I just saw a little gray pop in my windows beside my bed I woke up all freaked haha.

Second time was when I started to see numbers secuences on watches, tickets, computer files, etc, etc, most of it 1111 or 4444, with incredible coincidences, and one night I had a OBE, I was disposed to fly and explore but as you say, they limited my will mentally, some kind of disturbing intense vibration in my brain lay me down, I couldn´t defeat the attack and I don´t know why they attack me, that was the most scary OBE I ever had, I didn´t see them, but I mentally know they were doing that. When I look to the window I saw the sky in red and the classic space ships like flying discs, my bed was full of flies instead my body.

The third time was last week, I was in the vibration part when I noticed a flashing green image of a gray face, like a hologram.

I think they are bad guys, but I´m not pretty sure, just one to know what you think of them, what is them purpose or what they do to humans?

I would thank your help.
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Frequency / Density on: March 12, 2010, 16:12:42
That's actually a pretty funny story. A very talented astral projector from my group had a huge bug infestation in his home for about a week. This happened about 2 months ago in the middle of winter when there are usually never any bugs around. He was able to astral project and find cords of energy connected to the bugs reaching all the way up into the 6th density. Now he is able to see a fly, follow the cord up to the 6th and talk with the collective bug mind.

I use to have a ton of bugs over here at my place. Then I found a humongous centipede and let him go out the window. The next day I was going to the grocery store and I saw the centipede on the ground right below the window with several broken legs, unable to move. I slid him onto a piece of paper and took him into the basement. I raised my energy into my green heart chakra and spent about 5 minutes healing the little guy. I then touched him and he took off running! I then carried him back outside and he ran off. Since then I haven't seen a single bug in my house.

D:
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Frequency / Density on: March 11, 2010, 22:59:01
I have seen grays 2 times, I hate them, I felt them undefeatable, is a good information what you´ve posted here, thanks.
Pages: [1]