The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 23, 2021, 05:31:43

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 55
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Cannot enter vibratory state anymore? on: Yesterday at 04:43:13
j.kinsey 
The vibrations raise our awareness and help us reach a certain frequency. Once there we no longer seem to need them to exit/ap. Your instincts are on point there.

A lack of vibrations will not prevent you doing whatever comes natural to you. You have already raised your physical energy level. At this point when/if you do have weak vibrations you can experiment with them and maybe learn something about your own abilities.

Your question is very well placed and valid. Seems you are doing just fine.

tides2dust
Most of us will find that we do indeed have helpers and they push us along. As a matter of course it seems it is this push that brings many people to the pulse. You are also correct that sometimes it seems to be an incentive to try something different. I thoroughly believe the earth's energy affects us as we affect her and all our surroundings. There is also mass consciousness.
2  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Meditation--> psychosis (recent article in Harper's) on: April 18, 2021, 15:59:56
It's a stripping away of human emotions. There's good and bad in that, people who don't show or don't often show emotions are labeled as psychopaths. Psychopaths have gotten a bad rap due to the 'evil' some of them do. What is missing is that most psychopaths do very good works. They simply don't (express) those emotions in ways most would recognize.

Everyone has made excellent points and this is a very worthy conversation that I have enjoyed following. But it also makes me sad. Not bad sad just melancholy. Our emotions is the one thing that truly makes us human and I believe quite unique. And without doubt those emotions have enhanced so many of our experiences in the NP.

I also think it is the expression of those emotions that humankind needs to work on most. Like both Lumaza and LightBeam have stated you feel removed but your love has grown so much. It's a contradiction that we here on the forum grasp to varying degrees. And the crux is in trying to explain ourselves to others. Something most of us I think don't even try. The word futility comes to mind.

But taking a look back on the last few years it is clear to me that it is the EXPRESSION of emotions that is dangerous to us all. I think that is the lesson, not that we become less emotional but that we become more controlled in our expression. To do that seems most of us naturally feel the need to step back, observe and let go. Easy to see how that can make us look cold to those still trapped in a world of emotional display.

Like has been stated already in varying ways it IS a mind altering, life changing experience and that part does get ignored. GrumpyRabbit is absolutely correct, these realizations do initially make one feel gutted. Depression appears high on the list as per my own observation. We see this in any type of spiritual practice, np practice, meditation and on and on.

The crux is there is no way of truly explaining this to another till they have been there themselves. But YES, ABSOLUTELY this is critical to recognize and deal with. The medical profession is not equipped to deal with this alone.
What they in the medical field and what we and others do should compliment each other.
3  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Meditation--> psychosis (recent article in Harper's) on: April 17, 2021, 18:15:24
I completely applaud floriferous' comment. We have forgotten to include the spiritual aspect which is I dare say the most important one of all.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: First Conscious OOBE at 19 on: April 09, 2021, 21:36:26
These are all great stories and sure do appreciate all of you for pitching in and sharing.
I love seeing the similarities and the differences. Brings back interesting moments we can all relate to.

Hugs!!!
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: The Cat came back...(My lessons continue) on: April 07, 2021, 13:22:28
LOL, looks like we have our own Dr. Seuss aboard the forum. Love it Ev I would encourage you to write all your posts in Seuss speak, grin

I like Lumaza's term 'rescripting' it fits perfectly.
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: The Cat came back...(My lessons continue) on: April 04, 2021, 23:47:31
I think you did excellent T-Man. The repeating episodes could very well be a way of ingraining the experience. Like when your coach makes you perform the same function over and over again so you learn muscle memory.

Can't beat a cat for getting your attention, lol.

Don't cha just love waking up only to realize you are still out there? I sometimes wonder who that mad trickster really is.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / First Conscious OOBE at 19 on: April 04, 2021, 02:37:26
I remember my first conscious OOBE, I was 19 and if I had ever heard of such I had surely paid no attention. To me everything we talk about on this forum was woowoo. But the day before this event I had overheard someone talking about OOBEs. I can't remember if it was on television or where.

I had work that night and did my shift getting home around 8AM. I changed into shorts and tee and running shoes and headed out the door. I usually ran but sometimes walked a 5 mile stretch then jumped in the river to swim back to my side of the river. I lived temporarily with my parents at the time. I swam back across the river and walked the short stretch home, shoes hung around my neck and clothes and hair drying in the wind.

I changed and went to my room. As I stretched out on my bed what I had overheard the day before came back to me. I remembered all the strange events I had been through ever my entire life and wondered about this OOBE stuff. I thought it was pretty silly to think you needed a body of any kind to go exploring in the other places. I had done so since I was a kid and didn't need a body but maybe...

So I turned over and said okay, let's do this and out I went. And this is what transpired that day.

I looked up at myself floating near the ceiling. I was wide awake. I was also looking down at myself lying on the bed fully conscious of both perspectives at the same time. I thought okay let's go outside and out I went. I left my body lying on the bed and turned to the window floating out easy as pie. I looked around and everything was exactly as I would expect it to be. The sun was out shining brightly, everything was in place so I floated up and began cruising around and just seeing everything from a different perspective.

I thought, well this is fun so where do I go from here. I know I'll go to England. No particular reason it was just the first thing that popped into my head. I flew over land and lot of water and found myself in England. There was a beautiful bridge there so I went closer. I saw a man beneath the bridge smoking a cigarette. I wondered if he could see me like I had seen myself back home.

I think he did sense my presence but am not sure that he actually saw me. I watched him a bit. He was wearing light colored clothing. I remember thinking underneath bridges might not be the best place to hang out and that he might should leave. I studied the water which was somewhat muddy and the stonework of the bridge. Then decided I should probably get back home and get some sleep. I returned home and found myself lying just as I was when I left.

I was impressed at seeing myself return through the window and impressed at seeing myself lying there casually waiting. I rejoined my physical body and lay there for a while thinking "how amazing".

After this experience I tried repeating it a couple times but honestly didn't know how it happened in the first place. Of course life happened after that and I soon moved on from even thinking about it. I was not to have another experience quite like it until after I joined this forum some 30+ years later.
8  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Re: A Healing on: April 04, 2021, 02:07:10
I have witnessed a few miracle healings and do agree they start with first a belief before they can manifest in our physical environment. Usually however I know sometimes they happen as a witness to the rest of us as well as the intendee. Faith and trust are huge keys to how all this works.

Having doctors battle over the best course of action to my mind is a good thing like you said Lumaza. It does show they are thinking which is what we all want from our doctors. I didn't know they would battle in the otherwhere as well. But on refection it makes sense.

The effects have lasted throughout the day and for that I am very grateful. The improvement is still progressing.

I keep getting little hints and clues T-Man to do this or do that. I am following all clues I receive. I haven't danced in a long time. But there I was twirling around the house and going out barefoot to walk in the yard today. How awesome is THAT!!!

I think these energies are coming closer to earth and engaging with us more. Some might call that GOD making his presence known. Others might say the good aliens are afoot. And yet others might believe we the people are coming into our own. But no matter what any of us think I do feel this is just a personal peek of what could be and is to come.
9  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Re: A Healing on: April 03, 2021, 09:39:08
Thank you LightBeam, that sounds perfectly logical and reasonable to me. I will continue and thank you for the push to do so.

After typing the above I walked all around and even did a few spins. I couldn't get over it. I wound up taking a nap after I wore myself out. I said a little prayer and that was the last thing I remember till about 1:00 this morning when I woke up. I won't go into detail but just say I expelled so much crap and phlegm and nasty stuff I was amazed. My legs and feet are all tingly with only a little of the pain I normally feel.

I tried getting on here earlier but the Pulse was down for me. So here I am at about 4:30 in the morning typing this and nearly falling asleep again. I am taking your advice and all of EVs and Lumaza's with me. I expect even more good things to come.

Hope you all are well yourselves and just want to thank you all again.

Hugs
10  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / A Healing on: April 02, 2021, 22:25:43
Hi Everyone, Nameless here,

There are many things I don't particularly like posting about and one of them concerns my own health issues. However I realize often it is those very subjects we shy from that could possibly mean the most to someone else. How my experiences might help you I don't know but if they can then who am I to keep silent.

So here goes:

I have a blood deficiency commonly only referred to as iron deficiency. That's the short of it, seems I can not produce or hang onto iron and yes I have come at this from both a medical and healthier diet angle along with what exercise I can manage. My poor little blood platelets look like the are starving for TLC and my body is in near constant pain. But enough of that as I'm sure you get the gist.

Of course I have tried to 'heal thyself' as we say and I've prayed and I've even gotten some help from healers on this forum. Thank you to those wonderful and generous people. But the effects do not last, why I don't know.

So in a recent conversation with our own EscapeVelocity I was challenged to do more, ask more, try again...

Well I did try again and the following is my latest experience which I've simply titled "A Healing".

I meditated and got honest with my self deciding whatever will be will be. Of course this took time and effort. Some time in the night I found myself lying on a bed with a doctor in attendance. I was very groggy and loopy as though I had been given a particularly potent pain killer/sedative. I couldn't tell what the doctor was doing, was only aware enough that he was doing something to me..

Another doctor wearing a suit and tie comes into the room and snatches me off the bed, calls the other doctor a fool (or something like that). They argue. The new doctor holds me very tightly to keep me from falling. I am sitting astraddle his knee. He is standing with his left foot up on a box. He was holding so tight I wondered in my foggy state if he was going to squeeze the breath out of me. He didn't. In the meantime 2 or 3 other people enter the room and huge argument ensues.

I was still very loopy, couldn't focus and so sleepy I would have fallen asleep had I not been disturbed. Suddenly the argument begins to get physical. The doctor sits me on another bed, this one a hospital bed. He takes only a moment to make sure I wont fall over and turns into the fray. I don't actually see what happens, I just know they are getting really loud although I don't really hear them either. I just could not open my eyes much at all, only a peep. Then I feel myself falling and only a split second before I hit the floor I am able to keep myself from falling too hard and busting my head open. I briefly thought 'damn they are going to kill me before they cure me, lol.

Then it's the next morning, I am home and making my bed as I normally do in the morning. My kids are there and they are talking and glad I'm home and better. I'm wondering as I fluff the sheets what the hell just happened.
_____End

So I wake up this morning and notice after a while my legs feel better. Nothing specific, just better. I went for round 2 of my iron infusions today. On the way there I am thinking today they will only stick me once (instead of the multiple times it usually takes).I'm thinking today it will take the normal hour and a half instead of the 2 and half or three it usually takes.

Guess what? 1 Stick and done in only an hour and half. But it gets better.

After finishing I left and walked all the way across the parking lot to my car. I didn't have to stop one single time. I didn't stand there hoping no one would notice the tears as I waited for the pain to subside. When I got to my car my legs felt like they had had a little workout but not like I had tried to suffocate the life out of them. When I got home I was able to walk up the steps like a normal person. And now I sit here and type this and then I'm going to go walk around the house like a boss, LOL.

I unashamedly feel plumb giddy!

11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hi everyone!! on: March 30, 2021, 17:56:54
Hi Patrick, welcome to the Pulse and thanks for the introduction. You will find tons of information floating about this site. Feel free share your experiences and/or ask questions.
12  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Self Imposed Limitations on: March 25, 2021, 00:35:59
Wow, that was extremely clear. Would that all messages were that succinct.
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Do you think we lose consciousness/awareness during sleep? on: March 21, 2021, 23:36:19
Okay thanks for the clarification. So when you say sometimes you can be awake with little awareness are you saying awareness is reduced and therefore altered by the body and mind or are you saying that the physical body impedes your perception of awareness through this vessel but does not directly alter it?
No, I'm just saying sometimes we don't pay attention. Focus as Lumaza says.
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Do you think we lose consciousness/awareness during sleep? on: March 21, 2021, 23:21:16
How to describe awareness. I am sure you realize how big that question really is.

You open your eyes see the sky you are aware. You don't open your eyes, you hear nothing and yet you immediately know if someone enters your 'space'.

Awareness does not fully happen in our mind. Our entire being has awareness, physical, spiritual, mental.

So conscious just means physically awake and aware. We can also be awake with little awareness. We usually just think of that as not paying attention.
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Are Vibrations and Other Physical Sensations Necessary for Astral Projection? on: March 21, 2021, 23:05:18
The straight answer to this is quite simply NO.

But there are two sides to this question, maybe three. One is natural, one is forced and the third arguably is coerced.
For the sake of this question though I would like to stick to the first 2.

Every dream. lucid dream or whatever you may call your experience when you find yourself in a non-physical state is astral. Most of us go to bed, fall asleep and wake or not remembering a 'dream'. I think that is a natural astral projection, we just might not think of it that way.

Then there are the forced attempts. That's us making an effort to project outside the natural order. So we learn techniques and they work but it comes with side effects, that is we notice the vibrations and what have you simply because we are striving to bypass the natural order of sleep. Our bodies are not supposed to go with us but somehow our minds tend to mess with us. Our body has nothing to do with this unless of course we insist on bringing it along.
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Do you think we lose consciousness/awareness during sleep? on: March 21, 2021, 22:35:29
Straight to the question.

In my mind yes we lose conscious awareness ""of our physical"" self. Which only allows our other quieter non-physical awareness to kick in and move around freely. It's there all the time, it just fades into the background as we go about our day.

The only reason we don't always wake up with full on remembrance is quite literally that our body needs that down time. The moment it comes back online that other quieter non physical awareness simply recedes and must sometimes be teased back into remembrance.
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Exit Symptoms/Signposts on: March 19, 2021, 21:39:30
Is it okay if I maybe derail this conversation just a little bit to ask a question? I'll go ahead and ask considering the slow pace here but will remove it if it is not appropriate.

Has anyone considered that what we think of exit symptoms and sign posts may be something else?

What I mean is that perhaps in your effort to 'exit' you have allowed yourself to partially view what actually is around us all the time. We just don't usually see/hear them. Has anyone tried 'staying' here (as opposed to exiting) and studying this phenomenon from 'this' side?
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Who We Are on: March 19, 2021, 00:54:36
Hahaha, I am loving this! You guys are all amazing and so diverse. Looks like we might have to tease the rest of our friends to come out of hiding. Come on guys and gals you know you want to......
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Who We Are on: March 18, 2021, 02:49:01
Hi again my astral loving companions. I still keep thinking about the things we are missing. I've decided one of those things is context. Who are we, who are you, who am I?

I know we have probably all written a little something about ourselves probably in introductions or in posts long since buried. And over time we leak little details about ourselves and our lives so maybe it's just me feeling this way. Anyway I thought it might be fun to just talk about ourselves for a bit. It's kind of weird that I have all these ideas about who you all are and realized those ideas come basically from your np experiences, lol.

So it's probably only fair if I start and any of you want to follow along and tell a little about yourselves please do so. No pressure.
---

I am female and in my 60s. I was mostly happily married for almost 36 years until my husbands' passing in 2019. We had 4 children - 1 his, 1 mine, 2 ours. The kids are all grown now. Whew!!

I'm tall although probably shrinking by the year. I'm also a bit overweight but no longer care. My eyes were once hazel (blue/green) but these days who knows, haha. My hair is somewhere between faded ash brown and silver grey. Health wise well I am 60+ and life has basically been tough so sometimes (most of the time) I feel like I've been rode hard and put up wet. (Now get that smirk off your face) grin I'm a survivor of many tough times and it shows.

I love herbs and flowers and all things that grow out of the ground. To my horror I totally suck at gardening. I'm a damn good cook although I don't do much of that anymore. I'm a careful person. I can be insensitive but I've devoted my life to overcoming that and sometimes I succeed.

I'm a little selfish these days but feel it's time I devote time to me. And it actually felt better typing that than I expected. Guess I'm speaking truth. I also have a great sense of humor although these days I'm finding I get more blank stares than laughter. Hmmm huh
Reckon this younger generation just don't get it. My kids do though so reckon I taught them well. Or maybe I just like to brag on them although I respect their privacy so won't say too much about them online.

Oh and just because I want to paint a complete picture and don't want to leave you hanging in the wind - I have big feet and no teeth.  grin grin grin Well, I do have teeth but they are a lot less painful in a jar so only wear them when I need to impress someone which almost never happens.

Well can't think of anything else so there you go. Hope I've least given you all a chuckle and now it's your turn.

If you dare...
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral City - drab and mundane on: March 17, 2021, 03:51:27
Thanks T-Man. I think we all have exp. we are reluctant to post. And I imagine we all keep some stuff back. So just follow your own instincts.

Again I do agree with Lumaza people do tend to expect every experience to be mind blowing. That really isn't how it works. There is so much to learn and do that one type experience simply can not cover all the lessons. Other than OBEs there is a whole litany of physical and non-physical experiences to absorb. And then toss in those serendipitous moments that bring us to new understandings.

As a side thought I do wonder how often we show up as mindless zombies to others.
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral City - drab and mundane on: March 16, 2021, 05:02:57
A little late here but you got great input from all above. I'll just say I agree with everything said. These drab boring places are often our best teachers.
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: looking for inspirations on: March 16, 2021, 04:55:34
Perfect when a plan meets an inspiration. smiley

Sometimes I wish we could 'get it' all at once. Then I realize that would totally ruin the experience of doing human style.
23  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: March 15, 2021, 19:47:41
That's interesting Lu. I always just thought of them as just less lucid than I at the moment.

I would think people in a coma or spaced out of their gourds would be highly conscious/active in these np experiences. Except for the ones who are of course mostly brain dead. I know that's kind of a subtle difference but.., lol.

But zombified is the perfect word choice, they certainly are that!
24  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: March 15, 2021, 17:38:00
Ooooo yummy, the dark ages! Can't wait. LMFHO (laugh my freaking hiney off) smiley

The post above certainly had a western feel to it post old dusty automobiles.
25  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: March 15, 2021, 04:59:20
I'm in an old car driving a dusty road. I see place up ahead where there are three (maybe more) stores. Two are gas stations, one is a grocers. Was going to pull into first gas station but pass it, didn't really like the looks of the people out front. Pulled into the next station, they were all in a line like a dusty old strip mall that hadn't seen much business in many years.

As I pull through the second station I remember another time I had been here and decide Nope, not going through that again. So I pull around the pumps and go back to the other one. I park in a dusty parking lot and walk to the store/gas station. I sit on the sidewalk and put my cigarettes down beside me. A girl breaks away from the group, walks by and swipes my pack. I casually get up and go to her window (she is in her van now). I grab her wrist and say, "hey, what's up." I see she has a whole carton of cigarettes right beside her. Instead of taking my pack out of her hand I take the carton and raise my eyebrow to her. "trade ya". I was expecting a fight.

She blinks dumbly and says okay then drives away. I'm left standing there wondering what just happened. I realize she nor the other characters are fully conscious.

Then I go to a house where a bunch of people are just sitting around or mindlessly doing stuff. I see one person serving food and there are kids there. The food looks as dull as the people. I find the kitchen and make a few choices to improve the food and go around setting plates of food in front of everyone. A couple of the people notice and sort of take an interest and slowly take a bite or two. I realize these characters are not fully conscious either.

There was a third scenario that I don't remember well but know I felt the same about those people as well. A few people seemed to 'want' to start trouble but they didn't seem to know how or just weren't involved enough to be able to.
------

It was weird. The only predominate color in the entire experience was yellow. A small flash of red with some of the food (a tomato ?).

The last time I was in this particular episode there was a lot more activity. I can't recall exactly what at the moment. But I rather enjoyed being there in a wild west meets 1960s sort of way. A little fear based adrenaline rush, a  Duke's of Hazard style escape.

But wow these mostly semi-conscious characters are a trip. If only I could wake them up.

Hey LightBeam, how is that story you're working on coming. Typing this out just made me think of that. Couriser and couriser.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 55