The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 09, 2022, 05:05:54

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 67
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal -*Advise, tips, suggestions and comments are welcomed*- on: August 02, 2022, 10:34:01
LOL, I forgot the links (facepalm)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkcSKWx9m04

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIJ0TTWe3xg
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal -*Advise, tips, suggestions and comments are welcomed*- on: August 02, 2022, 10:28:26
Mantras and meditations are essentially the same thing. Others can correct me if I am wrong. But here are two I just looked up. They are very beautiful. I highly suggest listening as you go to bed setting the volume to barely audible.

The ones I have on CD are very old, I copied them onto blanks. I no longer remember where I got them so can't provide links. I think you will like these.
3  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Proximity on: August 01, 2022, 22:59:06
I had not thought of it like that Casey but I do note a difference. There is a LOT of activity that takes place in the sky. I enjoy a bit of cloud gazing and making random pictures out of the clouds but that is not what we are talking about here. I know you know that but put it out for others who might think that is what we are referring to.

I've noted that the activity level fluctuates as well. IVe noted as well that sometimes it is not a complete 'shift' so much as an awareness. Other times it is possible to shift.

Good points.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal -*Advise, tips, suggestions and comments are welcomed*- on: August 01, 2022, 22:45:31
Love this Bob. I tend to fall asleep listening to almost anything at bedtime. I've noticed if I'm listening to something like a fictional audiobook I simply fall asleep and never dream of anything in relation to the subject. However, if I listen to podcasts or mantras, meditations and such I get some very interesting results.
5  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: why religious mantras work? on: August 01, 2022, 22:35:20
Many folks who 'tried' it (I should say 'did' but in this case they really only 'tried') just don't have the stamina for it if they are not really 'into' AP or similar techniques that afford some 'work' and commitment.

Just btw, I think a 'more loose' RV experiment could work on this forum though if we do not restrict it to a certain technique. One puts out a target (object of their choice, real one or a pic) and 'sends' it to the others who  make their guesses when they 'view' it by using a technique of their own choice, be it AP/OBE, dreaming, classical remote viewing or just intuitive 'vision quests'. So it would not be about 'teaching' a method but rather about 'practicing'. IMV this could work here. Just sayin'.
 cool
the Yoda experiment must have been before my time or I just don't remember it. But I like your idea Volgerle. We may be few but we're awesome. smiley

6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How important is being physically tired / the sleep reflex? on: August 01, 2022, 22:26:33
This is a very good question Kree. I can't say I have a definitive answer for you but will note my personal observations and think you might be on to something.

I have long noted that my most active times have always or nearly always been at my most tired. I am not talking just being sleepy but being exhausted, totally wiped out with anxiety, worry, extreme activity, illness and such over a long period of time. I think it is because of a natural disconnect experienced at those times. When I am well rested and life is smooth I actually need to do a bit of meditating and work to get the same results.

I think this speaks to how capable we are of 'not thinking' and letting our minds just tiptoe around at any time. Which is why many people need to be very relaxed (sleepy) and others can walk and talk at the same time.
7  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Proximity on: August 01, 2022, 22:11:36
Thank you all for your observations. There's nothing here I can disagree with, not that I want to disagree, lol.

For myself over the years I have noted that when I have been exposed physically to anything ET/UFO related my personal talents go through the roof, that is projections, visions, esp, all manner of psychic phenomena.

Another question I have. Now I am not talking about meditation, phasing or any of that but rather actual physical events. Do any of you actually feel or sense when they are physically near? Such as you might feel them nearing only to later discover there were sightings nearby even if you didn't have a sighting yourself. Things like that.

I know we here tend to view most of our discussions through the astral lens. What I am so interested in is the physical side of this coin and how the two relate. Hope that makes sense and thanks again for your efforts and sharing.
8  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: why religious mantras work? on: July 30, 2022, 19:28:55
Love that video Lu. That is actually my favorite mantra as well. I have it on a CD done by Tibetan Monks. I also pull it up on yt and like to listen to various artists. But I will be using the one you posted for a while, vary soothing. Thank you!
9  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Proximity on: July 30, 2022, 19:25:06
Oh, I really didn't make myself clear there did I. Serious apologies.

I actually meant ET/Alien contact.
10  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: why religious mantras work? on: July 30, 2022, 02:42:14
Great conversation and good points all around. I would add only one thing and that is that any mantra also works to stop the thinking process. Stopping that process allows for just being in the moment.
11  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Proximity on: July 30, 2022, 02:24:37
I have noticed many times that my psychic talents are strongest just before, during and after contact. Or, it could be from simply being within a certain range or field. For me, this is obviously due to the higher frequency range of the contacts and my own rising frequency which happens in order to make contact more possible.

At times I go for long periods with no contact and I find my talents weakening. This makes perfect sense to me. So I'm wondering what others have to say on this subject.

Does contact increase your psychic abilities? Have you ever thought about this as a possible source of your success or failure when you attempt astral projections, out-of-body expeditions or other psychic adventures?
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Part Two: My Experience by Nameless on: July 19, 2022, 04:49:22
I am going to hide the last piece of the puzzle and give it back to you in 50 years. Then we can all conclude this project  smiley
Oh, you are so evil, grin
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Part Two: My Experience by Nameless on: July 19, 2022, 02:58:22
Hi Lumaza, hi LightBeam. Thank you both so much. I've read the article you posted Lu and just finished watching the yt LB.

I remember the first time I heard the term 'walk-in' and it resonated with me. That was back in about 2007 or 8. I looked it up at that time but results were not anything I could relate to. However, the link you provided Lu does resonate with me very strongly.

But I also relate to the boys in the video. I do not recall a past Earth existence, but I do recall being elsewhere prior to coming here. When those kids talked about dropping through a hole or portal, YES, that is exactly how it was for me as well. I was discussing the life I was about to entertain with other adult beings. Seems like there 3 of them. We were standing over a workstation going through files. I was gathering up last minute instructions. Then I gathered up a folder and dropped through a portal. I remember all that but cannot remember fully the instructions. When I got here I was shocked to realize how limited I was by this little physical being. I knew it would be difficult but was still shocked.

I think there might be a crossover between Wanderer and Walk-In as both feel entirely on point. With what I do know my previous self had no traumatic experiences, but I can't be certain. But there was a crisis coming up as I was going to witness my mom's attempted suicide, which I in fact I did witness as a different soul.

LightBeam, I have yet to feel comfortable in my new, now old skin. I've accepted it and it's been damn hard. My most comfortable times though have been when I was able to just forget all this and managed to just immerse myself in this physical reality. Those were the most blissful, as in blissfully or willfully ignorant. However, those times have never lasted long as it has always been in those moments that I have had my most sudden and out-of-the-blue experiences.

Nowadays I just go with the flow and try not to get snagged by surprise. It's a shame that as I am finally putting the puzzle pieces together the game is drawing to a close.

ETA: I think Project might be more appropriate a word than Game.
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Part Two: My Experience by Nameless on: July 18, 2022, 16:46:18
Part One: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/my_experience_by_nameless-t48181.0.html

Hello again, I'm back with part two as promised. Part One dealt with alien/et abduction experiences in a bit of a nutshell. This part goes back in time to when I was three and is likely to be much harder for me to share as it deals with family. Well, here goes and if I find I can't continue I will come back soon as I can to finish. BUT I intend on getting this out there in one go.

3 yrs old, I wake one morning and realize immediately that my world has just changed. For one, I am distinctly aware of being a unique and separate individual. I had only just arrived in this little body. I sat on the side of my bed drinking in this new existence. It was so different and very dull compared to only a few minutes ago. A few minutes ago, just before waking I had taken the plunge and agreed to inhabit 'me'. I had and still have no idea WHO I was prior to this. I don't know where that other person (?) soul (?) went. Back home I suppose.

I hear my brothers and my parents and my grandmother in other parts of the house and take mental notes. My brothers' names are ____ and ____, my grandmother is ____ and my parents are ____ and ___. The man is my daddy and he is getting ready to go to work, grunting as he puts on his shoes. Grandma is also getting dressed for work and my oldest brother is getting ready for school. My other brother and me aren't old enough to go yet.

I can see lines like energy cables connecting us all to each other. Though colorful they look so dull with these eyes. I am literally sitting there trying to make sure I remember what I learned about this family (my family) such a short while ago. It was like I had studied a portfolio rather than lived with them for 3 years. I knew all the important stuff; things like my oldest brother being a smart-butt who like to scare me. But for the life of me I could not remember what we, or I, had done the day before. I had absolutely no memory of my life before that moment. I did have all the information I needed though and that was something at least.

The next few days were really tricky as I had knowing but no matter how hard I tried I just could not get this little three-year-old body to make sense. In other words, I babbled (like a 3-year-old).

Finally, I was able to get Mom to understand me a little. I simply wanted to know what had happened the day before. As in, what did I do yesterday? And she did tell me a little. But darn-it I knew all that and yet it was NOT a memory for me but an account I had read prior to shifting here.

Shortly after this (just a few weeks) my life turned upside down. Here is where I am just going to keep this as simple as possible. I witnessed my mom's attempted suicide and got shipped off to live with grandparents I didn't even know, while she received treatment. Part of me was just a scared little girl, the other part knew mom was broken.
-----

So what happened here? I still don't know or maybe I do but it's just too much to take in. What happened to the old me? Have I misread this and perhaps I had a case of extreme empathy that foreshadowed coming events? I came to terms with these highly unusual thoughts and feelings a long time ago but I am still seeking answers.

This event seemed highly evolved and very spiritual. I don't think it involved ETs per se but maybe. I would very much welcome your thoughts on this.
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Do You Believe in Guns? on: July 11, 2022, 20:42:49
Oh hell, how is it we all agree on so much and yet argue for the life of scumbags. If we are all here to learn then getting your brains blown out for attempting madness/mayhem and murder on others WOULD be a massive lesson you could revisit in the afterlife. It would be such a wonderful world if everyone would lay down all weapons and fear and come together as a peaceful unit reaching ever higher spiritual goals. But according to our own stated beliefs or thoughts on this forum and many other places we ARE here to learn. You just aint gonna learn nothing when all's rosey and pink.

Okay getting seriouser.

1 Someone I think on the first page mentioned the upside down flag. The upside down flag, at least here in America has significant meaning, it is not a 'yahoosers madness'. I'll just let those who are interested look it up for themselves.

2 The second amendment was not included for the sake of personal defense against other citizens although we were/are expected and should be able to defend ourselves. And hey, if you don't want to defend yourself that's your right too.. It was in fact to keep the government in control. Our founding fathers were well acquainted with what happens to the citizenry when government has all the weapons.

3 Feelings. Sometimes you just have to suck it up and do what you have to do. Life isn't even living if you never have a challenge. Suck it up and do what's right and often what's right hurts. I NEVER want to have to shoot another person but if that person puts me in that position I'll just have to live with my choice and the consequences. All the tears and poor me's in the world won't mean diddly.

Having said that, this has been a very interesting conversation and very well-articulated by everyone participating, with the exception of myself. I find myself in agreement with much of the points made by both sides. In the end we can only avoid these situations much as possible and hope if we do find ourselves in a particular pickle we make the best decision possible.

Amazing this post was started 20 years ago.
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Dolores Cannon on time and alternate realities on: July 09, 2022, 01:49:43
Good question Re. The whole reincarnation thing leaves me feeling distinctly empty. Now this is just me speaking for myself. I often get the feeling that people are mistaking the consciousness highway for actual past lives of their own. But I think they are actually just tapping into that highway that contains all of our lives. We can do that and we know we can do that. We also know that tapping into that particular highway can lead to some very muddy experiences but also can lead to some experiences that are so clear they are as real as anything else we've encountered, which in turn could easily make us think it was our own past life. In simply terms I see it as just another form of channeling and in truth may never know how accurate or inaccurate this thought is.

To the second part of your last post, I don't think energy ever dies. It seems to just mutate or transform. For example, fresh fruit. Fresh fruit can be turned into fermented fruit which then can be turned into wine and go even further to be turned into vinegar and after all that it still isn't dead. Indeed not, can you guess what it will eventually turns into? I'll go ahead and tell but the answer is water. Water that is as alive as any water ever was and it can feed the fruit tree that bore the fruit in the first place (assuming the tree itself lived that long). But the question then is this, does the water even recognize the tree as having been a part of itself (a past life) and does the tree recognize the fruit now that it is only water?

One thing sure is that nothing in nature (that I am aware of) lives, dies and comes back as a whole new (whatever it was). It always transforms. I wonder if a butterfly knows it was caterpillar.

So to answer your question, I do think the new age perspective is wrong or at the very least it doesn't go far enough.
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Mattress Question on: June 21, 2022, 03:50:28
My question here is this; What about when there are no thoughts or previous concepts?What then is the puppeteer?
18  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Pulse members in space on: June 20, 2022, 02:31:34
Our ET friends will pick us up, land the mother ship in some major city and we will be the first to deliver the news to humanity.
NEWS FLASH... UFO lands on WhiteHouse lawn, delivers human representatives from... Earth? grin

I will definitely attest to LBs strength. She and I have run a few tests and all I can say is I am very glad she is on our side.

Lumaza, I currently am having a lot of trouble opening the forum but for once I know it's not 'them'. 'Bout time they let us speak openly. My current problem is that darn missing s (I blame LB for taking it and hiding it). Maybe Xanth or Adrian could find the missing s, as in http(s) in the web address. Security programs do not like web addresses without that darn s.

I hear you Volgerle. I had never even heard of Delores Cannon till EV and Lu introduced me to her work. Certainly gave me lots to think about and lots of validation as well.

Hey T-Man, thanks for checking in and sharing that. Very cool. I think one of our sleepers was involved with dragging your sorry rear into action. lol
By sleeper I mean one of our Pulse members who did not gain much lucidity at the time. At the moment that person is likely not even aware they were there themself. Perhaps when/if they remember they will pop in and give you a sheepish hi.

So LB have we elevated from being Scooby Doo and the Gang to now being more like the Jetsons? I'm fairly sure we've long since passed the Flintstones but....
19  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Odd dream involving 6 moons, ufos, alien abductions, pentagrams, yin and yang on: June 18, 2022, 23:25:03
I hear you PS. From my own personal experiences I have a gut feeling we are being played with (manipulated). By who, for what purpose I can't say but I'm confident in saying it is happening.

Casey, I think it is imperative that we combine our ET experiences and other type exp with our astral travels. Ignoring either is akin to cutting off our nose to spite our face. We must also recognize and work through those people who believe they are being or have been attacked. We can't do that if our only response is 'it's all in your head'.
20  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Pulse members in space on: June 18, 2022, 23:15:14
Oh yes Casey, there are many. In the dream I just posted there were many on the ground on Earth, many out there, and certain core groups performing other tasks. I couldn't understand it all then or now. I mostly remember the excitement, the challenge and the fun. The dream itself literally told me I would be meeting these people "down the road".
21  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Pulse members in space on: June 18, 2022, 22:40:43
This is so delightful, finally I feel like we are 'coming out of the closet' so to speak. I think we all know we have these shared experiences but have just been too reluctant to talk in the open about them. I call this progress. smiley

So, that other dream took place years ago. I was driving down a long highway heading to a meeting. It was going to be a huge event. Finally, after a lot of stops and starts I find the location and am met by huge crowds of people who were all excited by what was about to happen. There was a classic spaceship out in the middle of a field waiting for me to board. I asked about the others but apparently, they had already arrived and were on board. OMG, it was you guys but I didn't know you all then. I felt like I was among friends. We traveled a lot. The inside of the ship was massive and seemed to morph around us as needed. We had a fantastic time exploring and visiting all sorts of places and then we came back to Earth. We landed in the same field and were met again by crowds of people asking all sorts of questions. I remember we all agreed it felt like we were astronauts stepping off the first manned moon lander. Then we all got in our vehicles and left. LOL

God, you all don't know how long I have wanted to share that. Thank you, and Hugs.

***T-Man, I think you may have something to add***
22  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Pulse members in space on: June 18, 2022, 01:56:20
Wow, this is thrilling and explains the snippet I got last night. I didn't become lucid enough to remember much but I was doing something menial on some other planet. I was really enjoying the work but along comes this 'something', like a shadow passed over and next thing I'm know I'm whisking around all over the place. I remember it was fun and it reminded me of another time I met a group of people on a spaceship.

So just now (a few minutes before checking in and seeing this post) I was in the kitchen washing an old stainless steel picnic container that looked very much like the object I was washing in the snippet of dream I had last night and bam, this post.

I think your conclusions are right on. If only we could remember in full. Wouldn't that be awesome?!! I'll tell you about that other 'dream' if you want.
23  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Odd dream involving 6 moons, ufos, alien abductions, pentagrams, yin and yang on: June 16, 2022, 19:12:03
I'm surprised this didn't get more attention. Question (should op ever return and see this reply): How sure are you this was a dream?
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Mattress Question on: June 16, 2022, 18:57:14
Any object can absorb the energy it is exposed to, including people. Now 1 part of this may be that the futon is absorbing your own negative energy and bleeding it back out. Not saying it is but you should know if that is the case.

The other part may be that it absorbed energy from elsewhere. Be aware that not all energy that feels 'negative' actually is negative. How we feel and interpret the various energies that surround us varies from person to person.

I had a second-hand sofa once. It was practically brand new and the lady who had purchased it passed away suddenly shortly after buying it. When we brought it home a part of her certainly did come along as well. She was a sweet old lady and would rub my head when I stretched out on the sofa. Such a lovely gentle energy she had.

The kicker is I had never met this lady and did not know where the sofa came from. So I went back where I got it and asked and sure enough the lady I described was indeed the only owner of the sofa and her family had donated to raise funds for her favorite charity. I welcomed her and told her to stay as long as she liked. She stuck around a few weeks and left on her own.

Now, understand this was not the ghost of or the spirit of the lady. It was only a PORTION of the energy she left behind.

You could be dealing with the exact same thing. If it were me I wouldn't give two thoughts as to who what when why. I would simply have a seat on the futon and address my thoughts to the energy there and let it know that there is a whole world out there to explore. Whatever you do, do not approach with fear, intimidation or any other negative thought.

These energies (good and bad) are like mirrors. They reflect back at you what you put into them.

Hope this helps.
25  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: The Download, aka The Forbidden Dream on: June 06, 2022, 02:12:27
Great vid Lu although I'm pretty sure I will never understand cuneiform. LOL. The professor is absolutely hysterical.

I just had a thought where you mentioned geometric shapes. What if the writing is actually numbers? Do you think that might have some bearing?

I haven't been taken out to the grid in a while. I've been getting something the last few nights but for the life of me I don't know what. These may be the detritus of some sort of upgrade we have coming. Like if you were doing some upgrades to your electric and might get a few sparks or something like that anyway.

PS I have totally given up on coincidences. They just don't truly exist in my mind anymore. Might as well call them confirmations, smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 67