The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 17, 2019, 22:42:22

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 40
1  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Am I wasting my time with “guides?” on: Yesterday at 01:35:28
Perhaps they are helping you by letting you work through whatever issues you need to work through. It's important you get a handle on yourself and know your exact needs before asking for help. So for now they are likely just letting you vent, when you get tired of that you'll maybe open your mind a bit to possibilities you haven't even thought of yet. You seem to want straight and direct help but rather than pinpoint exactly what you need you're keeping it general which is more a rant than a request for help. See what I mean?
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: meeting deceased ones and spirits giving information? on: November 15, 2019, 08:54:51
I also don't normally go looking for such, it just isn't a big concern of mine. Having said that the short answer is yes. But like EscapeVelocity said, it is easy to lose your intent and certainly if you don't give it much thought to begin with. So yeah, it happens but agree it's rare.
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: An Entity Blocks Me From Astral Projecting on: November 15, 2019, 03:41:15
HI and welcome to the forum. Fascinating post.

First off let me say that it is not only or just positive beings that have knowledge to impart. We most often learn far more from negative experiences and that includes negative energies whatever their origins. So I suggest you ask yourself what is it this negative creature is trying to get you to acknowledge and why do you associate this creature with these deaths.

You're not silly for believing in ghosts. All of us come to our beliefs and our thinks based upon the experiences we each have. I too have seen ghosts and many other beings while in a fully conscious, awake state so many times it's become just a part of who I am now. Maybe this is just me justifying myself but to me it is no different than the fact there are caboodles of tiny living micro-organisms occupying our bodies as we speak. We can't see them but we know they are there. Once upon a time there was no scientific data to back that up. There are 'things' occupying every square inch of our reality, whether they are terrestrial, inter terrestrial, extraterrestrial or unknowns and some of them occupy our space right along with us.

I do know sometimes people are plagued by poltergeist and 'evil' things that go bump in the night. I also know those things feed off fear and MOST of those things are harmless not having a very physical foothold in our environment. What I am saying is most often people wake up from their dreams or projections or what-have-you perfectly fine with nothing more than a scare. Now for some practical help;
1 Stand your ground (regardless of fear)
2 Call on whatever positive power you associate with (God, Higher Self, Mama Earth, etc) for protection and guidance.
3 Simply ask, what is my lesson here or what is it you wish to  show me?
Never stop learning and growing and keep all things in balance. A battery would not work if it only accessed positive energy.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: verification of astral projection experiences on: November 15, 2019, 02:48:02
I actually was not projecting, totally in the here and now. But sometimes, usually very randomly I will 'see' someone or have a classic vision. On this particular day I saw this person and they were the one who was projecting. She was quite thrilled to be riding in my car and we had a couple of laughs. But one of the other board members here had actually just met that same person elsewhere. My friend and I were ecstatic about this as you can imagine. So far, I think, this is the first time mentioning this here. I don't know if my friend here will join this conversation, I'll leave that up to them.

I can tell you I have often seen other people and beings projections both while I myself was projecting and while not. I don't always get verification but I have gotten enough over the years that I stopped questioning it a long time ago.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Diet myth on: November 13, 2019, 09:16:04
I agree, I think whatever we think/believe is the main factor.
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: verification of astral projection experiences on: November 13, 2019, 04:52:32
I have over the years had many verifications. The issue with this though is the fact that often the verifications only verify to the one needing it. That is that an experience may have been verified for me but how do I convince YOU. It's a conundrum I think we all face.

Let's say I told you that not too long ago I had a verified experience through someone else. This person met someone they would later tell me all about. The interesting thing is I also met this person only I met them while 'they' were actually projecting. So when my friend says 'hey I met this person..' I say wait a minute and let me describe her to you and I do. Verification although it was a little more detailed than what I put here. BUT how do I/we verify that to you or anyone else?

Welcome to the forum Astral_Angel.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Can we talk about chakras... on: November 13, 2019, 04:43:22
Well it is an interesting topic. I see our bodies ( I do mean that plural) as much like the overlays that were used on overhead projectors (microfiche) when I was a kid. The first shows our physical body, the next layer may show our emotional body, the next our spiritual body, next mental and so on and so forth. No different than the ones in our science books that showed our musculature, then the veins and arteries, etc. And of course it would be logical to see how each body affects the others. So yes, if a friend stabs you in the back metaphorically then you certainly can feel the pain between your shoulder blades.

I can't say much about the actual chakras as I have not studied into that very much at all. Sometimes I think we humans have a tendency to overthink our reality. We want to understand it down to its last nut and bolt and that (I think) is where we mess up. Not always of course but often enough. We tend to believe we understand just because we've come up with a workable understanding, that is workable far as we can make out with limited understanding. Then we get stuck in those thoughts and others follow along and next thing we know everyone is repeating the same thing not realizing that we may have gone off track let alone knowing where.
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Deleted Facebook on: November 13, 2019, 04:23:26
You should probably dump most anything you feel is toxic in your environment. FB along with many other social media platforms really is a distraction and a drain on energy. I wish more people would wake up to that has you have done. Ditched my account a dozen years ago and never looked back.
9  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Parable of the Homestead on: November 08, 2019, 03:14:27
I'm sorry bungalow but I do not get what it is you want, if anything from us. You toss out phrases that have little to no meaning without context, added verbiage or even a question mark. I can look up quotes myself as can anyone. So I ask, what is your purpose in creating all these dead-end 'topics'?
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Tom Campbell stance on negative entities on: November 07, 2019, 18:22:38
Sure there are negative energies/beings/entities around. Doesn't much matter if they are simply a matrix, computer program or not if that's what we all are. One thing we do know is that what we experience with our physical 5 is very limited which is exactly what makes all our experiences subjective.

There couldn't be positive without negative as anyone who has experienced much of life understands that there really is a balance. So neg/pos go hand in hand. To believe one without the other would be pretty lopsided.

Can these negative energies build up in a place? A person? A non-physical entity? Well of course they can, it isn't just pos vibes that build up.

Think of it like this. A great cathedral, centuries old. Many many people have passed through over the years bringing with them their positive thoughts, vibrations and frequencies. All that builds up. Now say a total non-believer walks through that cathedral (many have) and report feeling awe, love, inspiration despite their own beliefs (again many have). Why is that? Simple really, the cathedral is filled with positive energy.

Now walk through somewhere like the suicide forest. A place where many people have passed bringing with them their negative thoughts, vibrations and frequencies. You see where I am going...

Now think, you or me or someone passes through either of these places not knowing it's history. Despite that I bet either of us could very quickly process the energies.

And HERE (at this point) is where we create our own reality. In the cathedral most unknowing people will gladly give into the positive energy bc quite simply as humans we love that feeling of bliss. In the forest however we resist because we again very simply do not like that feeling of fear and despair.

Many people are physically attacked because they just do not know that they have or can access the power to stop the attack. Funny how when a neg approaches we run and scream thinking evil but few mind being approached by a pos singing holy holy holy. All that to say THIS is where your own personal belief system comes in quite handy or not. Your belief system is a created thing. You create it yourself overtime through your own personal life experiences. If you've not yet developed your beliefs, guess what? This is one of those experiences that will help you do so. LOL

Just like angels and such can attach to you and bring about positives if you let them so can negs. It's your choice especially once you have been made aware of them. A negative experience is a growth experience. Do you want to Run, Kill or maybe Transform these negative energies? This is where your thoughts matter, where you create.

Hope that wasn't too long wended. If I think of something else I'll be back.
11  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Re: Racial/lower class profiling on: October 31, 2019, 05:40:03
Look, skin color should matter no more than eye or hair color. You know a long time ago I got so angry I threw a very heavy coffee table at the wall. I am not easy to rouse nor am I violent and typically don't show out like that. But that one time I did. My husband had the perfect solution for calming me down and pointing out the absurdity of what I had just done in the most perfect way. He sat and watched me do this with a totally curious look on his face. He waited till the coffee table had slid to the floor and I just stood there with a look that probably wasn't any too pretty and he says with a smile, "You feel better now?"

Done and done. I laughed so hard and I think about those simple words said with only curiosity and care even today. So I think sometimes pointing out the absurdity (in a non-judgmental way) in a situation might sometimes be the cure.

Be the observer, you don't always have to act but acting is more productive most times than re-acting. In other words don't let others determine your mood. So they profiled you, big deal, that's just human nature. No need proving them right.
12  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: October 31, 2019, 05:25:42
Thanks LB, prayers much appreciated. We're okay and doing really well as a whole. Hugs!
13  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: October 31, 2019, 02:38:10
Hi Everyone, I've been missing you guys lately. I see we have a new member who has blown in like a breath of fresh air. Course I'm talking about Dark (for short). Makes me happy all over again just being a part of our little home here.

I don't have much to report on regarding ap lately. I'm currently in a very soothing and relaxed place. I think I am experiencing a real physical world reaction to much of what has gone before in the lessons taught in projection. This is my time to assemble, organize and put to use those insights I've become aware of, some of them very small, some much larger.

I used to think, 'the universe is our friend' but now I know it in a way that before I mostly only gave lip service to.
Getting rid of old concepts, old thinking, old 'useless' beliefs is necessary to development of self on all levels. I stressed useless bc many of these beliefs are quite useful as they give us ways to express ourselves. So those 'beliefs' don't have to be core beliefs but things that give you understanding.

As has been the case many times lately we have had very low signal reception so getting online and staying here has been iffy and phone reception has been even worse.

On a personal level my daughter who is planning her wedding just had an awful experience. I know and they do to that a baby should come after the wedding but sometimes life does things differently and despite birth control (or maybe lack of self control) they became pregnant. Sadly at about 12 weeks she lost the baby a few days ago. We placed her beside her grandfather out under the oak tree and will be planting flowers later today. It makes me sad but I know the timing just wasn't good. Still I couldn't help but cry and my daughter and soon to be son-in-law are really grieving.

Not looking for anything from you guys just wanted to share a bit and kind of let ppl know that behind these posts on this forum are real ppl with problems and life issues just like everyone else.

Love and Hugs to All of You.

Oh Plume, I'm talking about extra-terrestrials/alien contact. I seem to have had contact in the past but there are problems with remembering and communication. We don't talk a lot about this side of things on this forum but hey, why not. LOL
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: "Try" over "do". on: October 31, 2019, 02:04:27
Aww, thank you Lu. But who taught me much of that visualizing talent, hmm? LOL
(you know all you really need is a bigger fortune cookie) smiley
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: How the heck are ya :) on: October 31, 2019, 01:59:04
Dark, once again I have thoroughly enjoyed your account and your enthusiasm. Yes you are young but us old heads need a little 'spring chicken' amongst us to remind us how it felt so thank you for all your charm. The conversations here may not be as abundant as in the past but it's amazing how many of those of the past are being replaced/added to by a much more mature audience (age aside).

I know this small core group of us here really love interacting with new people. It may seem sometimes like no one is here but such is life so we all just respect that and know the others will pop in when they can or will.

Start any topic you want, even if it's something that may have already been discussed in the past. You may have a new way of looking at things or we may find some new meaning.  So right what Lumaza said about the word allow becoming your friend. Sounds so so easy doesn't it?
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: shineling’s APs on: October 29, 2019, 19:26:21
Heaven and hell, the two most iconic places dreamed of on earth and you go to both shineling, lol.

Wow bungalow, couldn't have said it better myself. Smiley
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The Astral Pulse Hotline on: October 29, 2019, 19:23:07
I'm a little late to the party, so to speak but do want to applaud Lumaza and EscapeVelocity for their more recent excellent responses here. Nothing to add, just dropping by.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: "Try" over "do". on: October 29, 2019, 19:16:02
Lumaza that was beautifully written and much appreciated. You are right on all counts but you don't need me to tell you that as you already know and understand how this world of ours works.

When we commit ourselves to learning then trying is no longer an option. We must do and whether we get it right or wrong the first time or the first hundred times isn't what matters. What we learn along the way is. Right and wrong are highly subjective. And we must be careful of the words we use for just like music or the melody in a song words carry frequencies and have their own meaning.

As I was reading your thoughts here each time you wrote 'try' I could see a burst of white energy spew forth in a small way from the word itself but then simply dissipate and fall away like mist in sunshine. So that's my visual on how a word fails and what comes from that word fails. The word 'do' on the other hand is like a solid steel arrow of white light that shoots straight and has the power to go on for ever.

The world is changing and we must remain and be forever patient with those who are stuck. It's sad true but we all have our time.
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: How the heck are ya :) on: October 29, 2019, 18:50:42
Hi Dark, glad you kept at it and finally found a way in. Often it is difficult for us tell the s ca mm ers from the those who are really interested.

Very happy you found our archives and were able to put the knowledge here to good use. We are all still learning as we go so feel free to share anything like. You are well on your way and blessing on you as well.

Hugs
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: White light and sound on: October 29, 2019, 18:44:58
Hi Sammy, I have experienced this and each time I am shown some amazing things I don't quite know how to describe. Language really fails here. The click I have learned is a download process. If you had no awareness of that at the time don't worry. In time it will reveal itself to you.
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Report and question on: October 15, 2019, 02:21:14
I think you did great! No matter what experience you have, that is lucid dream, projection, whatever it is a real experience, never fake.

What I think most of us explorers have found is that quite often the only thing required of us is OBSERVATION. I put that in capitals bc it is the one point that tends to stump most in the beginning. You think you need to do this or that and that the experience is a dead end when in actuality it could be one of at least two things.

1) You're getting a taste and need time to absorb before moving forward in future attempts.

2) There is a lesson that requires patience and observation. You don't need to do a thing except hold still and wait for it.

That darkness is not empty, close your eyes (if they are open), observe, listen, wait.
22  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Past Lives Memories on: October 12, 2019, 06:04:08
This is fascinating to read. I'd love to hear what the rest of the gang add here as well.

I feel a connection to Italy through a couple of projections I've had but no names or anything specific beyond knowing I was in a vineyard. I also feel as though I have some strong connection to Africa or some highly wooded or jungle type land.

I had never given Atlantis much of a thought but do wonder if it might have something to do with the close connection I have with sea and water. I'm still not sure exactly how I feel or what I think about re-incarnation but have always felt I came from the sea. So many of my projections and synchronicities involve marine life and I feel totally at home diving deep in the water. This is strange to me as in the here and now I am a Taurus and while I love water I am not a diver or real water type, so...?

On the other side of the coin though I have a loathing for China. There is no here/now physical experience that would cause this but it's there and always has been. Like the colors I associate, can't stand red/black/gold combinations, they always make me think of China and one very bazaar projection I had just firmed up the feeling.
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Robert Bruce - Mastering Astral Projection on: October 12, 2019, 05:42:44
Hi NightFalcon4,

Sorry I haven't chimed in already, things have been quite hectic my way lately which has kind of turned me into a temporary hot mess. Anyway, I don't really mention the book authors too much in my posts here but that is simply bc I came really late to the table and didn't have the advantage of learning from them. And the simple fact that unlike Lumaza and EscapeVelocity I am wholey terrible at describing 'how' I do anything I do.

Having said all that I will now tell you who I have learned the most from. Hold onto the seat of your pants cause here they are (in no particular order): Szaxx, Lumaza, EscapeVelocity, LightBeam, Plume, T-Man, Volgerle, Rakkso, Baro-San, Schmustin and a few others. These are all forum members here who are active to varying degrees.

Just this forum alone has really helped me understand and move forward. Like Lumaza said above what you do and learn over there will translate here in the physical sooner or later. You're doing fine and keep asking questions for although we may be few the answers and thoughts provided are generally very well thought out and taken seriously.
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: APAC - Astral Pulse Advice Column on: October 04, 2019, 03:46:20
Well, the short answer is ABSOUTELY! LOL

Not everyone of course but a number of people I've discovered wind up in an OBE scenario with that exact context. I reckon after fear, sexual energy is the most common denominator of our species. Most eventually leave it behind or at least go on to other more complicated areas. Personal experience is that sex in the astral goes far beyond anything it is possible to experience in the physical.
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: EV Asked a Great Question on: September 25, 2019, 06:21:05
LightBeam, you inspire me. You just don't even know. I don't really have nightmares anymore either, instead I find them challenging. But those snakes of yours rock!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 40