The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 30, 2017, 13:54:57

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Quick "Astral Related" Question. on: April 12, 2017, 03:53:20
Awesome question!

Me, I love information and learning. I'm always looking to learn something new and looking for how one thing connects to everything else. I hear way to often how life is hard, how it's screwed up and not fair and all that hooey. I've made it my goal to convince those I know that life will reflect whatever image you show it.

I work on meditation a little each day though not religiously so. If my feeling is to give it a rest that's just what I do. So far it has been an exciting and wonderful journey and I'm learning my number one lesson daily. I already know what that lesson is so now it's a matter of re-programming myself to accept it automatically. That lesson is to trust myself. So I can say I do a million times but it has to be an automatic response. I value every lesson and love every opportunity to 'show my stuff'.

Quit? Stop? Not a chance.
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: April 12, 2017, 03:24:05
Is it just pressure or do you get a runny nose as well? I ask because your "sinus pressure" sounds to me like the onset of a "exploding head" signpost. I had that happen often and still get in once in awhile today. It always begin as a pressure. But I notice that I can create that pressure, if I wish, by just focusing on my 3rd eye location.
 Still 8 on board. I just returned from a show, so I hope I still have 8, lol. I need to give them some new challenges. But I am walking them along very slowly. They have also noticed that they are remembering their Dreams more and a couple of them have had very vivid LDs. That doesn't surprise me though. Opening yourself to a "new awareness" has it's perks, as you already know, Nameless!   wink

It's just pressure. I looked up exploding head signpost and got exploding head syndrome. LOL, who knew - but no that's not it. haha. Same here with the 3rd eye.

Glad to hear you still have them onboard. It should start getting real interesting for them soon.
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What if I never have children, will I have a worser reincarnation next time? on: April 08, 2017, 15:44:21
I feel really stupid for having kids now. sad

Thanks guys, LOL.

Ditch the old belief paradigms Plasma and do what seems right to you. Like the others said, there are good reasons for not having kids too.

4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: April 07, 2017, 22:07:04
I like the spinning top idea although I have not tried that one. Shiver your timbers you could have had a bad accident in the shower with that one. I've had a few like that, fortunately I usually get a small warning before hand although not always.

I love that the water is helping you. Looks like you have found your element in a very real way. I can see that combination giving you a great boost in NP. I like that word - morph. They are never what you expect. I try not to react to strongly and mostly I succeed but sometimes it'll just knock my socks off.

I do sometimes have a problem. When I try to focus I will get a sinus like pulsing pressure. It's very much like a head cold feeling. Is that common? It can make it hard to concentrate.

Also interested in how your students come along as time progresses.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: April 06, 2017, 23:30:11
Hey There, I've been meaning to drop in on this sooner. I'm really excited to see you back I think we were all worried.

I tried your shapes, I chose the circle and interestingly no matter what I did it kept changing itself into a heart. I've had some shifting going on with this although nothing much to actually share at this point. One thing I have noticed is simple truly is best. Before this I did some work focusing on nothing but color. It takes work but I try to focus only on the chosen focus point while leaving behind any preconceived notions.

What I have found is the colors and the shapes will do what they do no matter what I think. And what they do rarely resembles what I would normally think. Like with your alphabet the imagery is off the chain. Once I feel like taking a break from the shapes I'll switch to the alphabet and see how that goes. I did have one full on shift that occurred right between the colors and the shapes. I think the exercises helped with that.

Glad you're back and looking forward to all your news. Hugs!
6  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Pain instantly gone on: April 02, 2017, 01:19:40
I think you have it right. I've done this myself and it is more instantaneous if you are in or close to a deep state.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: fear and achieving goal on: March 29, 2017, 16:32:51
Blidge I am so appreciative of you posting this thread. I think most people would agree that healing in the NP is possible but perhaps most of us haven't a clue (including me). I have had many instances of healing but you've put a bit of a different spin on it which actually clarifies some things in my mind.

First, I think time is totally inconsequential. It just does not mean anything in the bigger picture. Time only matters here in the PR when we have an appointment or are waiting for that new television episode. Otherwise, nada.

Having said that, I think what matters more than anything else in the whole of the universe is "what we think". So in reality while things happen it's what we think (how we perceive it) that matters. So YES, if we can change our thoughts down at the nuts and bolts level then yes we can change our reality.

Now if we could just figure how to do it on command every time. But then, where would be the fun in that. smiley

8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Vivid Dream: N.D.E.? on: March 29, 2017, 16:16:25
Hey Bloodshadow, glad you shared this. Now, more than ever I want to know what is up with 2042. It's just a fragment of a memory now but that date is getting around it seems. Lightbeam's post resonates with me as did yours and I too wondered if it were a planet or a moon. My recall of these exp is limited but the fragments are there.
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Is there racists in the astral? on: March 20, 2017, 14:54:00
This has been a great conversation. I know I haven't been here much, my apologies.

I really like what Stillwater had to say. Ive often asked myself what makes people think we are all that? It is highly possible and very likely we are just a minor part of all that. By evolutionary standards being racist is a stubborn emotional response that humans seem not to be able to dump. I think that would automatically make US the lesser evolved of all the species if we are the last hold out on a dying concept. But then again, I am just rambling here and offering my thoughts rather than any hard-core beliefs.

I really liked Xanth's post too demonstrating the tub of water. Each dip in the tub would clearly show that we CAN bring back many memories that truly were NOT part of our own experience but we may remember it well due to that one drop of someone else's experience. Multiple drops = multiple past life experiences. This subject confounds me as well as with all the combined exp I have had it seems I would be drawn to the idea of past lives but I'm not.

But I have tapped into past lives, I've just never been sure they were mine or just a part of my awareness. So, did I live them or didn't I, your guess is as good as mine.

Are there racist over there in the NP? Good question and the only answer I have for you is that that fully depends on how evolved (spiritually) those others you meet in the NP are themselves. Not every one you meet there is on a 'spiritual path', many have no clue they are even there and many more are only there temporarily (as in dreaming) so this particular question is the last thing on their minds. Many are not even lucid over there and those that are have bigger fish to fry.
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Making Progress / New sensation? on: March 03, 2017, 02:52:26
I don't know but it seems there have been others having some odd things going on as well. Seems perhaps we are pushing some sort of boundary. I've been exp some strange things too but don't know what's going on.
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Looking for answers on: March 03, 2017, 02:48:34
That's pretty telling that your mother insisted it was you visiting her. I know I visited my mother and that she was in no position herself at the time to visit me. I think that tells us a lot about how the NP works. It's fairly common to think of them visiting us but this definitely confirms a 'two-way' street far as I am concerned.

Trying keeping notes or a journal. It will help you down the road and also will confirm that you are indeed paying attention.
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Looking for answers on: March 01, 2017, 16:11:45
Hi Dreamsurfer, I have had such experiences though mine tend to lean toward the future. I see and meet people and get glimpses of how things will be but some times I see them in what I can only describe as perhaps a past life experience. Sometimes I know them as family or friends. But sometimes I see people who only later come into my life.

It is always a beautiful experience for me when this happens. So far I have rarely been able to induce such an adventure although recently I did visit my mother who is now on the other side. Interestingly my dad was there also (he has not passed over).

You are right about those exp being more real than anything here. Like you I still have not made the connection as to the point of being able to do this however I am grateful for the opportunities they allow. If nothing else they do show us that the world/reality is so much bigger than our 5 senses.

One thing I have learned and it seems to be THE most important lesson of all is this. Just go with it and allow these adventures to unfold as they will. And notice everything.

Welcome to the pulse, look around and perhaps betwixed and between us we will discover a gem.

13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Riddle on: February 28, 2017, 19:31:06
Hi Riddle, I have to agree with Szaxx, fear is the biggest obstacle to get over but once you do it really starts to come together and make sense. It is simple, just drop the nonsense, of course simple doesn't always mean easy. Remember there has never been a nightmare you didn't wake from perfectly intact.
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Astral Blueprint. on: February 26, 2017, 06:13:15
I just read this Szaxx, don't know how I missed it. Excellent thread you started here and a great reminder for us folks short on recall. Thank you! Hugs, hope you are well.
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Something Extraordinary Happening ... on: February 24, 2017, 13:48:13
I liked what one person said in the comments. They said they felt like they were in stand-by mode. That's how I feel.
16  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Riddle's story on: February 04, 2017, 20:21:31
Hi Riddle, both Phalanx and Bloodshadow are correct, about the only thing to fear in the NP is yourself. It's not that there aren't dangers but you have everything at your disposal to combat that. If you learn to look at these fearful situations in a new light, like a learning exercise, you will come to appreciate them. We really don't learn anything when everything is just 'peachy king'.

Many of the attacks are not true attacks but rather a way to get you to wake up and pay attention. Observe carefully and ask for clarification and you'll begin to notice things you missed before. I've been there myself and coming from a religious background the term used would have been renunciation as in "I renounce you satan". It's essentially the same thing to say, "Okay, now that you are done trying to scare the pants off me what can I learn from you because you aint scaring me no more."

You said - "What is the point of spiritual guides then if they let you be deceived by such entities, it's not fair, or maybe there are no spiritual guides at all and these entities pretend to be ones in order to deceive us even more easily."

It's a mistake to think all guides are super nice and sweet. Sometimes hard lessons have to be shown and when you can see through that you move forward.

As to the alien thing, all I will say about that for now is this. Even they have the good, bad, ugly and beautiful among them. Even some of them are searching for the same spiritual guidance you are. They are as diverse as is humanity so be careful clumping them all together. As for believing in them, what's to believe, you either 'know' they exist or you don't. No one is perfect, that's just what we all think we need.

So far you are asking a lot of great questions and you questioning your own thoughts and beliefs. That puts you on the right track.
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What does blackness in a lucid dream mean? on: February 04, 2017, 19:57:38
Hi ileisou and welcome to the forum. Sorry I haven't responded earlier, I've just been a bit busy lately.
The reason I'm responding now is to let you know how very lucky you are. EV (Escapevlocity) and ST (Subtle Traveler) are two of the best responders I know. They each give excellent advice and have a real grasp on the finer things involving astral projection. There is really nothing more I can add at this point to what they have said but am enjoying reading your progress. Hugs
18  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Riddle's story on: February 01, 2017, 19:10:48
Riddle you seem to be pre-cognizant, I think I am saying that right. You know things before they happen, but you are troubled by your belief systems so this 'knowing' that you have comes to you through your own muddles beliefs.

Your first step in getting rid of the 'demons' is to recognize the role they play in helping you. Loose any fear you have and face them head on. There are a number of great threads on this forum concerning this. Have a look around and do some reading up. You are already well on your way and have been prepped, time to learn and see where YOU can take all this.
19  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Riddle's story on: February 01, 2017, 18:53:50
welljust recently I asked them to help me out of body, so I can finally reach the first step in becoming whhho I want to be, I even made it into a chant, repeating it over to make sure it melded with my whole being and subconscious, I asked over 150 ,but nothing happened. they were helping me at first way after the whole angel thing, but now they suddenly stop, I never put up any barrios, well I do have invisible shielding and barrier around my home but I have invited them in, its only meant to keep out the bad ones, as long as they have positive vibes towards me anyone can get in , I set it up that way.

Hello Riddle, sorry for not responding directly to you as yet, I am still reading your story. Hope you don't mind if I take a moment to address Bloodshadow.

Blooddshadow - might I offer an observation? Wonderful exp btw with the angel. Could it be possible that while you were chanting and receiving help you missed a clue? Sometimes, after making your request/intent known you have to be still and listen or pay attention. Communication can be very subtle so if you continue to chant or carry on you miss this. Just something you might want to think about.
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: To avid natural astral projectors would you donate your eggs or sperm? on: January 31, 2017, 22:04:08
LOL, leave it to you to think of this. I think you are looking ahead to the future and this is actually a good question. I do think every person has the ability BUT I do agree with you that some do or are much more genetically qualified to these things. There is a notable difference (to me anyway) in a person who is 'let's say naturally intuitive or open' and a person who is not. Sure they can both learn it and most do to some degree but some don't need to learn, they just have it.

I'd consider donating but I'm past my prime and have already donated my best parts to the children I have. =D
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Labels on: January 27, 2017, 06:41:01
Well said Xanth. For me the biggest problem is getting that darn sticky glue off after getting rid of the label. Meaning there is always residue...
22  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Why are we humans as a species so negitive and violent on: January 27, 2017, 06:37:50
When I watch the news I know exactly what you are talking about. But when I turn off the news and go out and meet people face to face I just don't see all that negativity. My conclusion - we aren't as negative and hateful and we might at first appear.
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Idea of consciousness continuum mentioned in a 1920 book on: January 07, 2017, 19:42:56
That's a great find and I agree that Monroe and Kepple certainly were not the first. I could have written many of the books on the subject myself. Thing is I didn't, they did and regardless who wrote them it is a opportunity for exploration. That last line of the quote really sums it up nicely.
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: What happened that made you realize astral projection is real on: January 07, 2017, 19:36:14
I find your question to be down to earth and honest. When I asked myself this same question as an adult I thought about how we know things are real in general. If we can see it, hear it, feel it, smell it and/or taste it then it is real. In the non-physical I look for the same things. So when I find myself somewhere else and all those physical attributes apply I can only conclude the experience is real. Others do not have to be there with me to make this conclusion and so that is the rub. Then again a lonely walk in the woods is real even though you are alone.

As a child I innately knew, without doubt, that projections were real. Being young and without a frame of reference I simply called all such dreams.

My views are always evolving and changing so it is difficult to separate what exactly causes changes in thinking. But there is one change I can attribute almost solely to projection and that is I just don't worry so much about the state of the world. It is and always has been a work in progress.
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Has anyone had an OBE and were in the same physical reality as their body? on: January 01, 2017, 20:45:48
Hi Newbie, I'm still a bit confused by this whole RTZ thing myself. I had not heard of this or of anyone projecting near their own bodies til I came to these forums. Personally I found it rather silly but can see the value in learning to do anything non-physical.

I have many times projected to the 'here and now' (my term) exactly as is without the weirdness of things being different as many others experience. The one thing being I don't and don't see the point in doing so near where I actually am. Hell, I'm already there, why project at all, lol.

(Please note that the above is in no way meant to poke fun at those who do. I find their experiences wonderful and magical and amazing. I also very much recognize the effort and the value of learning this way.)

Also, please note that while I am not in any way new these ventures I am new to any discussion about this so my terminology may be off. My apologies, some of the definitions leave me scratching my head.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16