The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 21, 2019, 19:59:38

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 35
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Saying Hello and Updating on Personal Current Events on: March 13, 2019, 03:37:17
Thanks Xanth, appreciate the suggestion. You're right my health isn't a lost cause it just aint good as I need it to be. Maybe now I'll have time to take care of me. I'm not used to that and it feels really strange but first I have to find an income. But it'll all be okay, don't know how but I'm trusting it will.

Anyway right now I'm just wanting to jump in and maybe help some one ap or ld or something. Anything to feel productive. Lots of love to ya.
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Saying Hello and Updating on Personal Current Events on: March 12, 2019, 16:09:32
As you probably know by now my husband passed only a short while ago. I apologize for not being around more but I'm confident you all understand.

There have been a lot of ups and downs, most especially the last couple of months. I'm at a stage now where I just don't know what to do but I am trying to just relax and let things sink in and settle. Even though I've been prepared for this there is just no way to prepare fully.

One of the last things he said to me was for me to just do me after he was gone. I thought, yeah sure no problem. I now know how big a problem that really is. I don't know who I am. I get up in the morning and there's no one to check on, no meds to administer, no breakfast to prepare. No one to clean up. No television blaring on and on. No more doctors appointments. No one getting upset if I take a break and spend a moment chillin.

We had a beautiful service here at home this past Saturday with lots of family and my kids friends. Couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. I'm glad he isn't suffering anymore. I've a feeling he's very happy right now.

I've been having lots of dreams lately although I can't specifically remember any of them. I just wake with a feeling that it was good. That has been a great help.

I'm free now to do anything I want and it just pisses me off that my own health makes that hope very dim indeed.

Oh well, it is what it is. I know this post isn't really relevant to this forum. I just reckon I needed to express myself so thanks for letting me do that.

Hugs
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Love and Hugs on: March 05, 2019, 00:10:06
Thank you all for your energy, healing and love.

My husband passed peacefully Saturday morning. I am eternally grateful that he did not struggle but rather passed with a single gentle sigh.

4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Love and Hugs on: February 27, 2019, 18:35:10
Hi People, Just wanted to pop in to let you all know why I have not been on or responding much lately. Dino, my husband is now on Hospice at home care. It's been a rough couple of years and this last week has really been rough but I have practical help now and I am so grateful for all of it.

I don't know what I would do without family, friends, neighbors and now Hospice. This is a very uncertain time for me and mine so if you see me around it just means I have a minute and am thinking of all my friends here and missing you.
5  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: February 11, 2019, 20:02:03
My eyes burned where the lady stuck her thumb into them. She was helping me see better, my eyes were cloudy, I was having trouble, everything seemed so foggy and washed out. She told me to open them wide so she could pull my vision out.

I did but each time she reached I pulled away. Natural reaction I reckon. But finally I was able to hold them open and she reached out and in a moment had flipped my eyelids up and over, with the wave of her hand a tattoo appeared on the inside of my lids. I could see this clearly and instantly the burning left, my vision cleared to an amazing clarity.

I could clearly see the tattoos on my turned up lids as well as my natural eyes, both very clear and prominent. Just as I began to wonder if others could see them too I realized they could not which I found comforting not wanting to look like a freak. Before I could explore this new found vision my door opened so I had to wake up and get the day started.
---

Last night I randomly woke and looked at my clock, it was at 11:11. I said okay, I'll be waiting and went back to sleep. I never know what my helpers have in store for me but always look forward to their interactions. Wish I had not been woken so I could have explored this new thing further but oh well, that's how it goes.

My eyes are feeling rather unusual today like I've been holding them open for too long but I've got to tell you the clarity is amazing and that's just physical sight.
6  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Gardian of the Earth on: February 10, 2019, 21:14:30
LightBeam this was such an incredible and beautiful experience. I've had a couple of visions so similar to this while fully conscious it has to mean something and I do feel this is real. I also have no mental illnesses and have taken meds only once for the baby blues (that was very temporary).

When you talk about your childhood and say how you wanted to help the hospital patience and felt the pain in the world that resonates so strongly inside me. That's how I was. It took me a long time to realize the pain inside was not mine but what I felt from the world around me. From an early age I would stare out across the ocean wanting nothing more than to go home. When we moved away from the ocean I would stare up and wonder "where are they" not fully knowing who "they" were.

Tell your stories hon, to some they will only be stories, to others they will be their story too and they will get you. It's the ones who recognize the truth of your stories who will gain the most. The rest will dream and wonder and... who knows, wake up maybe.

Luv you so much
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Deceased husband comes to me in OBE on: February 07, 2019, 17:15:19
It's real, it happened for you and you know it was real. We really can't fully explain the science behind it or give anyone else proof positive of the experiences we have but that does not or at least should not diminish the fact. You had a beautiful experience, accept it for what it was. The reasons and explanations will come in their own good time.
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hi everyone on: February 06, 2019, 02:19:17
Hello Rising, glad you joined us. Make yourself at home and post away.
9  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Visited recently deceased friend in dream//planes of existence on: February 05, 2019, 21:00:59
Priceless indeed! We can speculate on exactly what this all is and what it all means but in the end it's the experience itself that matters, not the technicalities.

I've been visited or have visited others but something about Whitelight01's exp made me think of that one in particular. I've hesitated to say 'who' I was referring to in mine but I feel I must be fair and just put it out there. The one I was reminded of was actually a cat. She most definitely was not an ordinary cat,very advanced. Why I thought of her and not a person I'm not sure but she was the first one to visit me so maybe that is why. It was indeed priceless.

Your dad must have had beautiful dreams in life LightBeam.
10  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Tarots, Lenormand cards, Crystals... on: February 05, 2019, 07:23:25
Now this was a post I've been waiting for. Plume you just don't know how much joy you spread and it is all in just how you look at your world and how you see and interpret it.

The first draw looks like everything is reflective, like thoughts. I don't know if that is how the whole deck is or if that is particular to the draw. I haven't done much with the cards and will be learning for long long time to come, but no hurry. I find, like you do that inspiration comes when it does.

I love your games because that is such a great approach and agree that it all fits together, we just have to figure out where the puzzle pieces go. You're actually quite a bit deeper than many are willing to travel, except of course our fellow travelers here.

What is this song of creation? And I am on pins and needles waiting for the big reveal (crop circle). You know I'll loan you whatever energy I have available. smiley

ETA: We might need to talk to LightBeam about energy and how to access or loan a bit. I've a feeling she'll have some good advice.
11  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Visited recently deceased friend in dream//planes of existence on: February 05, 2019, 06:31:20
The same, it was such a wonderful experience I don't need to go any further with it. But there is this sort of subtle sadness like I want to be there too.
12  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Visited recently deceased friend in dream//planes of existence on: February 04, 2019, 20:07:21
This was really sweet and made me feel good just reading it. I had a similar experience once a long time ago. I asked where she was and she told me much the same as your friend told you. I remember how grateful I felt but also how much I wished I could visit her there. It was weird and I haven't thought of that time in long long time. Thanks for bringing back the memory for me with your own experience.

Nice!
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Can you meet with someone else's spirit guide while in the non-physical? on: February 02, 2019, 23:18:34
Just a thought here. Just stop responding to them and do what is good for you. Ground yourself, that is stand outside in your bare feet on rock or sand or earth (whatever is natural), close your eyes and tilt your head to the sun. Breathe deep, in and out. Only turn your face to the sun a minute or so at the time unless you are used to it.

All you are doing is absorbing earth energies and letting them flow through you. No expectation, no thoughts, no intents, nothing, just do it and then carry on with the your day.
14  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Had A Vision - Baggage on: February 01, 2019, 19:57:48
I was headed to town yesterday thinking lofty thoughts as I drove along. My car is just about as broken as I am if not more so. I call her Sally. She has serious transmission issues but can live a long time if pampered and loved. She has a lot of heart and responds well to gentle encouragement. Hey she's a lot like me. Yes I know that is very anthropomorphic. Who cares really as we put much these same qualities to crystals and rocks, Ouija boards and trees. All things have life and energy, came from life and energy and will return to life and energy.

So this is what I call a self-induced vision. Meaning I was thinking these thoughts when the visual took place somewhere inside my mind (call it the third eye if it pleases) or insanity if that is more likely to float your boat.

There I am walking across a desert like plain all brown and red sand. I'm loaded down with baggage (backpack, duffels, purses, suitcases and such). Some distance away is my Sally (car). She's trundling along on her wheels moving about as slow as I am. She's dusty and tired looking and as she draws nearer I see she too is loaded down with baggage. Inside I see bits of paper and bottles and drink cups, potato chip bags, a dirty diaper, discarded clothes and shoes and such.

She comes along side of me and we have a sort of conversation. It's telepathic in nature although I do also speak aloud.

Me: I see you're still going.
Sally: Yes and you too.

I look at her and communicate, look at us, both overburdened and bowed by a lot of baggage
She says, yes, useless stuff this.

We come to a decision and she stops her wheels and opens her creaky dust encrusted doors. I drop my bags to the side and began cleaning her out. She pops her trunk and there are bags of pure garbage there so I take them out and build a pier and pile on all the garbage and junk I find and set it afire. I find rags and windex and begin cleaning her till she sparkles in the sunlight. She says, your turn now.

So reluctantly I walk to my own pile of baggage and begin going through it. Oh my, there is a bag filled with pain and disappointments - I throw it on the fire. There is a beat up old teddy bear filled with child hood fears. I give him a hug and place him too gently on the fire. I find a purse filled with old wishes that I never got around to fulfilling, in frustration I throw that one hard into the fire. There's big bag of just plain garbage and I wonder why I was even toting that one, what a waste of energy that one was - on the fire.

In the end I stand straight and tall, smiling, looking ahead; seeing the future and adventure and knowing I still have time to explore. Beside me is faithful Sally sparkling and looking new. She opens her door. She needs a driver, I need a ride.
--------

15  The Astral Library / Welcome to Book Reviews! / Re: One, No One and One Hundred Thousand on: January 31, 2019, 20:07:25
I am willing and open to allowing any good thing into my life. grin
16  The Astral Library / Welcome to Book Reviews! / Re: One, No One and One Hundred Thousand on: January 31, 2019, 05:21:06
I probably should have included a link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/12117.One_No_One_and_One_Hundred_Thousand
17  The Astral Library / Welcome to Book Reviews! / One, No One and One Hundred Thousand on: January 31, 2019, 05:10:31
Has anyone here read this book. I found it dong a search after having a strange LD. Anyway I was told "100,000 (one hundred thousand)". Having no clue what it meant I looked up it up and this book turned up and it seems like something we would find very interesting.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Taken to Unkniown Constellation on: January 30, 2019, 07:58:45
YES! Speaking out loud sure brings different results to silent mind/intent thing. Someone is listening.

Forget the show I would have paid money to see that 5 hour airplane ride. LOL
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Taken to Unkniown Constellation on: January 30, 2019, 07:43:42
Anyway, after the show I said in a form of a joke "Come on, I know you are here and you want to show me something". Then a few hours later I fell asleep with no intention of AP, but in the middle of the night I was awaken paralyzed and for the first time ever I felt like someone is pulling my energy away from my body. I have always initiated the refocus myself, so this time I freaked out a little, but I got the fear under control and let it pull me. Next thing I know I am shooting up all the way to the stars. So, I end up in space with many sparkling dots around, and all of a sudden I get closer to what seems like a cluster of stars, some unknown Constellation I guess, at least unknown to me. There were no thoughts in my head of the name of it or where in the universe that was. Then I started feeling claustrophobic because of the predominant darkness, so I wanted to go back to Earth. I looked what appeared to be down and I saw our planet as a small dot. It started getting bigger and bigger. I started seeing the outlines of the continents, the blue water, etc. All of a sudden the globe spun and a red dot over Florida appeared. So, I started advancing towards Florida until I ended up on the street of some beach community. It was right before sunrise. I walked around for a bit on the empty street and then I woke up.
So, perhaps someone really heard me talking to them and they pulled me to show me where are they from Smiley
You spoke out loud?

Then the next day the most interesting coincidence happened. On the plane back home I did not know that I was sitting a few rows behind one of the guys from Ancient Aliens show. The one with grayish curly hair. I don't know his name. Because as we were preparing to leave, I heard the woman next to him saying "Well, it was very nice meeting you, I will make sure to watch the show". Another person asked what show and he said "Ancient Aliens" . I was like, wooooow, why wasn't I sitting next to him. That would have been interesting 5 hours. I would have had his ear full of not acknowledging the spiritual world and attributing everything to physical alien beings for all cases. LOL. Well, something was protecting him from me I guess and it didn't let me sit next to him haha. It wasn't meant to happen Smiley
I like the show but i hate how they just have to say, "according to ancient alien astronaut theorists" every few seconds. Like listening to a broke record.

I laughed out loud thinking about him needing protection from you, lol. I wonder if he had an itch between his shoulder blades.
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Taken to Unkniown Constellation on: January 30, 2019, 07:27:26
HOLY excrement!!!!

(damn excrement, I said S to the H and IT
21  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Tom Campbell's theory of "rendering" on: January 30, 2019, 02:57:12
Bingo!!! And so therefore we are not the gods we think we are... if even a lowly little crab can activate the code. smiley
22  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Tom Campbell's theory of "rendering" on: January 29, 2019, 23:25:12
Great observations. My take is that the Box/Cube or your Head is then filled with code. The code only renders when activated.

Now my question is why is it we assume that only humans or those with human-like or above intelligence have the ability to activate the code?

So if there is no one in the frozen arctic to experience/activate that code except perhaps an arctic crab then is the frozen arctic rendered or not? If not that crabs gonna starve. Or is he only code as well?
23  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Placebo Effect on: January 28, 2019, 20:03:48
To me it seems like  inner growth slowly accelerating through the masses. As Volgerle mentioned, this is in fact Energy Healing, whether people realize it or not that it is happening to them. Science will never understand its origins or mechanism unless they are willing to accept the existence of non-physical laws and further investigate.

Exactly this!
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: what would you do as god? on: January 27, 2019, 00:03:38
I suppose you are of course talking about The God and not one of the many. I can tell you through deep thought it is not a role I would want and would likely abdicate. The only way I would keep it is if by not doing so someone else with only their own interests at heart would take over then I would reluctantly keep the position. I would consider myself little more than a placeholder waiting for the Real God to step up and prove her/him/its self.

I would let the universe as we know it go its way along with all those who inhabit it with only one rule - do know harm. As a human that would be a struggle because honestly how would we determine harm in the greater picture. As God though that shouldn't be an obstacle.

There's an awful lot of Ifs, Maybes and questions in a scenario like this though. I would fear one thing though and that would be that as God I would still have the same problem we humans are well familiar with. That being, who am I, why am I here, what is my purpose???
25  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Placebo Effect on: January 26, 2019, 09:21:11
That is awesome! I remember a few discussions I've had about the placebo effect over the years. I thought it was great but seems others thought different. I'm like whether the pill worked or your thoughts made it work, either way IT WORKED!

I find the word itself interesting. Placebo - I will please. I wonder if the medical profession or whoever came up with using this word knew its meaning or origin. To use a word with a meaning like that and then doubt its effectiveness. Kind of funny.

So what was the conclusion? Perhaps how to convince people the drug in question (excuse me, the placebo) didn't work. Does present a conundrum doesn't it?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 35