The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 26, 2020, 13:15:36

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 44
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: First OBE in a long while on: Today at 04:54:42
Pay attention to those dogs and other animals. What you want to pick up on is their energy signature. I have between 1 and 3 dogs that often appear to me. The one is not the same as the three. These all appear in what we here usually term simulations. The thing is they can appear in whatever form is needed. So the form can change but the signature does not. Once you learn that you will recognize these energies no matter the form.

You have some resonance with dogs so appearing as such is sort of an introduction to give you time to adjust. At least this is how I now see it. To begin with the 3 dog pack would scare the hell out of me but now I know better.

So the question to ask yourself is what do dogs represent for you?

2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: Back to Astral Island! on: February 24, 2020, 00:36:51
@EV
I remember that little experiment we did on EIC and how I entered the Island then. I dropped down through a sort of cloud tunnel. I can confirm the cloudy misty edges. We could call it AIDay (artificial intelligence) Wait, not, meant Astral Island, lol

@T-Man @Volgerle
I can relate to the tinnitus which usually only affects me if I have a head cold/flu. With the other I get little clicks along with that sense of knowing. Those clicks are always behind the ear and often come with a visual click as well. The visual is like donning a pair of colored glassed. Like a lens is dropped in front of my non-physical vision. Feels like an adjustment.

@Volgerle
Sounds like a hit to me although I get the hesitation in making a hard claim.

@Everyone
Didn't make it last night but not for lack of effort. Guess I'm just worn out and sleep is more needed than anything. So I'll just give it another go. Loving this thread yall. Thanks LU!!!
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: Back to Astral Island! on: February 23, 2020, 08:03:42
I haven't gotten to the Island yet with so much going on. T-Man I think what you did is totally in line with what Lumaza is wanting here. Just a tip, what a person finds may not be described by them exactly as what you placed there so look for similarities. They may only pick up on the color or shape or function or anything related for that matter.

Lumaza, I've recently had quite a bit of ringing and some very high pitches/tones in the ears. But here lately, like the last 2 or 3 weeks that has gone away. I felt like I was getting downloads or something but with no actual awareness. It was rather weird. For me the vibrations tend to come and go. They can last off and on for hours/days even weeks then disappear altogether for weeks at a time. At the moment I don't recall any ringing sensation in the spine.

I know sometimes when I feel especially cognizant it's because 'they' are near. How near, who knows.

I think you hit it on the head Volgerle with your comparison to the internet. smiley
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: Back to Astral Island! on: February 22, 2020, 07:20:17
Okay, me too. The first place I'm heading is the beach, been a long time since I've been to a real one. I think I'll stand there for a while and see what the current drags in. I like imagining motion as well and on the beach it's easy to feel the ocean breeze and winds buffeting you back and forth. With your eyes closed listening to the crash of waves, call of gulls and feeling salt spray on your face warmed by the sun.

On the map I'm pretty sure they don't have to match up per se. Like your Park or Waterfall, we can all sort of build our own but at the same time we should all be able to step into a scene both created by ourselves AND each other quite easily.

Great enthusiasm Lu. smiley
5  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Activating the Capacity for Using Crystals as Communication Devices on: February 21, 2020, 01:26:01
Hi Casey, just left a message on one of your videos. I see three images in your most recent up load here, or are my eyes deceiving me? smiley
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: shineling’s APs on: February 16, 2020, 19:58:12
Haha, good question. Beautiful art!!
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Tricksters,. Physical and non physical manifestations on: February 16, 2020, 08:05:22
Very probably it's just your friend saying hi. What may seem bad is quite often due to limits. Your friend is limited by his own understanding just as you are. People don't magically obtain all the answers and know how to affect their world just because they've passed over. There's still a lot of learning to do. Perhaps he doesn't realize his own strength. I've had many experiences like this and mostly just acknowledge them and move on.
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: looking for inspirations on: February 13, 2020, 22:58:20
So happy M. Your giddiness is palpable, that's how inspiration strikes. Clearly the people on your walk picked up on your energy. So, no more talk or suggestions from me. Will just carry on as usual and let your inspiration pick up what it will.

Hugs Hon
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Make it Rain! on: February 13, 2020, 01:13:03
Rarely in life do I pitty anyone but LightBeam I'm so sorry, I pitty you.

But I'd rather make it rain. Was happy to hear good news.
10  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: In the Wild West with Nameless, EV and Lumaza on: February 11, 2020, 02:43:35
Wonderful replies and EV you did not disappoint. Been waiting on your insights. Told you, you are the probably the most discerning of us all.

LB, didn't realize we gathered before the trip to the wild west, I would like to hear more about that if you have anything to add.

Was thinking like EV about Pulse Island. It's hilarious to me that EV describes me as MOM, lol. That is exactly how I've been described by other experiencer's in the NP.  Or as a Mama Bear. EV, you end up in charge due to that 'clear sight' you have. Loved and agree with both of your descriptions of Lumaza. First time I saw him in the NP I saw him as a full blown wizard. True wizards certainly have a scientific bent.

LB, you are the instigator of this group. YOU pulled us all together even if you were late to arrive. So obviously we are all being brought together perhaps to see how we work together side by side. So exciting. I feel safe guaranteeing this isn't all. There will be more.
11  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Environment in LD on: February 10, 2020, 05:55:33
Well now I have thoughts but will keep them close for now as you explore. Interested in what else you discover.
Very well done. Your quest is clear, enjoy the journey smiley
12  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: In the Wild West with Nameless, EV and Lumaza on: February 10, 2020, 05:48:34
OhMy Goshhh! I laughed out loud and jigged a bit while reading. I LOVE IT!

I do wear my hair pulled up in a long pony tail, lol. My hair has been described as dark ash brown to dark red brown although now I'm sporting some silver in the mix. We all knew each other, how cool is that? And this might explain a bit of my own weirdness this morning. Couldn't sleep last night at all but finally lay down for a couple hours around 9:AM. Kept getting little visual vignettes. A little girl in western dress. A cowboy in white, pistols in hand, and a mix of sun-burned faces flashing by. How freaking cool!

Can't wait for Lu and EV to pop in grin I have an idea about Bob but want to see what else crops up.

Way Cool Woman. I felt like Matt Dillon was gonna come waltzing in any minute.
13  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Environment in LD on: February 09, 2020, 03:11:15
Hi Erik, Now you are getting somewhere. The first portion as you clearly recognized was indeed lucid dreaming.

To the second part I can of course only speak to my own thoughts. I have had nearly the exact same happen. Sometimes like you following a lucid dream, sometimes from a fully awake conscious state and sometimes from a state of meditation. Each and every one of these experiences have revolved around ancient deities, temples, statues, maps and symbols. These were not created in my mind. Some could argue higher self and all that but I don't know. I feel this comes from 'other'. Specifically why? I don't know. Perhaps only to remind us of our roots or show us something that will one day make sense.

You ask if you should interpret as normal dream symbols and my answer is it won't hurt to try. Remember to follow your own instincts. Having said that I will say I have done that and while it can be done I've come to realize these particular experiences might not be so easy to translate. Might be better to ask yourself some questions as you contemplate the experience.

How did it make me feel, during and after?
What did the colors mean to me?
Smells?
Other physical sensations beyond site?
Did there seem to be a message, repeating thought?

Don't question to hard, be gentle and allow all of your senses to remember the experience. Sometimes we are 'gifted' with insights and knowledge we weren't looking for. smiley
14  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Re: The Conscious Mind on: February 08, 2020, 04:54:33
I do enjoy the TedTalks. You know it's interesting to think that if intelligence were based on compassion we would fall somewhere near the midway to bottom half of the scale. I believe perhaps elephants would rise to the top. When we think of intelligence in different forms it could really change our perceptions of who/what we are.

I mean think about it. If intelligence were based on ability to survive I dare say the cockroach would reign supreme.
15  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Re: The Conscious Mind on: February 07, 2020, 08:07:38
Exactly. I know the thought that often occurs for me when someone asks how an animal knew this or that is 'well they're not stupid'. LOL
I really liked that guys presentation. Glad you watched it. smiley
16  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / The Conscious Mind on: February 07, 2020, 05:11:03
I just had to share this. Sometimes I reckon we all come across things that are so well said or put together we just can't ignore it. So I want to post this for two reasons. One it's brilliant and two I think it fits very well with much of what we talk about here.

What Animals Are Thinking and Feeling - Carl Safina
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wkdH_wluhw
17  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Back Stories in LDs on: February 05, 2020, 06:25:59
LOL, so here we go happily down the rabbit hole, you first Ev, I'll hang back and maybe give Lu  and LB a push before jumping in myself. You know, soft landing and all that Hahahaha grin

So if we are living parallel lives and our dreams connect us to those lives it would make sense for all those parallels to have similar timing. And it would give us a hint as to why not all our experiences have this same quality. I think we have all had experiences where we find ourselves seemingly further in the future or further in the past where the exp has the feel of a test or quest or schooling and so on. That difference might give us a clue that these are indeed parallels directly pertaining to ourselves. They are unchangeable. Whereas the other exp are larger than us, they are changeable/malleable. Okay I'm just rambling out loud here, feel free to step in with megahorn or some duct tape anytime...
18  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Back Stories in LDs on: February 04, 2020, 03:05:34
Your calling the kettle black now!  grin
LOL grin

"maybe it is an expression of a 'crossover' relational energy that bridges lives in parallel realities" <--- THIS EV

I actually had a thought like this once while in one of these alternate life dreams. Which reminds me of something I came across randomly lately. Can't remember where but reading some internet material by psychologist/hypnotist  that had found an interesting correlation between these 'parallel lives' and the timing of death or near death experiences. They were rambling about the possibility that the reason some people hang on so long when they are on their death bed is that they are waiting for their 'counterparts' in other realities as she/he thought perhaps all parts return to source/wherever at roughly the same time.

19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: shineling’s APs on: February 04, 2020, 02:31:16
That seems like a great improvement, bet you're happy. smiley
20  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Back Stories in LDs on: February 03, 2020, 05:26:52
You make good points LB. Some of my experiences are filled out with random characters seeming to just be there to fill space. In those some of the people are friends and family I do recognize whether in this timeline or another.

Interestingly in the one above and a few others I have had there are very few if any bots or blank characters. What's even more interesting is that some of my family members really do (in this timeline) also share these same dreams and timelines. I remember once talking to my husband, just general talk and I brought up something I thought was interesting and he said he remembered that and then he said Wait, that's not right, I think that was a dream and then he tells me this dream he had (which for him was very rare) and I tell him yeah that's where I got the idea. Should have seen the look on his face, lol. All I could tell him was I was there and he had to think about that because to him it was his dream so how could I.., but I had it too.

I would say these are outside of the test/learning type experiences which tend to be full of empty characters, weirdness and mind games. These ones tend to be full, on-going and real in every sense. And I often know within the experience that I have this 'other' life (meaning this one). Like this one, I had every sense of this reality and that one with no conflict, at least till I woke up realizing I was back here.
21  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Back Stories in LDs on: February 03, 2020, 04:42:20
I like this topic! I read it last night and decided to wait a bit before responding. Glad I did. Early this morning I experienced one of these only I am sure I have experienced parts of this life in many other LDs/Projections.

I'm living in a very nice cozy neighborhood with my family which are recognizable as the family I have now. My husband is still alive but we are roughly the same ages as now. We are gathered on our front porch just hanging out. Our neighbor, his name is Buzz is just pulling into his driveway towing a trailer with an old motorcycle he just acquired. We flip out bc the motorcycle is a very unique antique. Motorcycles in this reality are not exactly like what we know. Anyway my husband is tripping out and tells me to go look. So me and my son walk over to admire the cycle. Buzz also has a small cigar boat being delivered on a trailer and the boat brings back memories.

I remember the how my husband and I used to talk about finding a couple of these old bikes and touring the country when we retired. (Something we both also considered in this life). I also remember a time before I met my husband and had a career working on a huge scientific ocean liner. I remembered a daring escape from the liner on a small boat similar to the neighbors and the ensuing rescue. Bitter sweet memories of another life.

The rest of dream turned a bit nightmarish and I won't go into details but even in that life I lost my husband. I woke up with all kinds of mixed feelings. Grateful for the sweetness and incredibly heartbroken over losing him again. But the point is that was a whole life independent and separate from this one and yet...

Parallel Universe describes this so much better than re-incarnation, at least in my mind. So Lumaza you feel it as a 'knowing' while I feel it as a 'memory'. Hmm.
22  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Re: Need healing for a friend on: February 01, 2020, 16:27:48
I am so touched by your post. Suicide tends to bring out many conflicting thoughts but I in my time I have come to understand we each do what we must do and there is no right and wrong of it. As LightBeam has pointed out you can talk to your friend at any time and do not need to be np to do so. Your friend will hear you and having placed your intent you will have that meeting although the timing may not be exactly to your liking.

Don't fret one bit about using the Pulse as a sounding board, I think we have all done that. Just putting our thoughts down often is the biggest help. Lots of hugs and warmth sent your way and energy being sent to warm and comfort your friend.
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Sleep Paralysis state on: January 31, 2020, 16:54:32
HI Soki, I've found the dream-like states do lead to ap. It's like you have a choice as the paralysis takes you into a scenario you can pull yourself out and wait for the next one. I find I temporarily go to sleep but soon re-awaken in full blown OBE. I think some of us just need to do it that way.

So what I mean is sometimes you do need to let go of your awareness but trust yourself because you certainly can become aware after that brief pause. After a number of experiments I have come to that conclusion, at least for myself. Why this is I have no idea but whatever works for you is your aim.
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Visiting a "euphoric" place when I sleep on: January 31, 2020, 15:48:40
These places do exists as has already been confirmed above. I'm late to the party on this thread, lol. My Happy Place also is as Lumaza describes, free of technology. And like said, a thought is all it takes to do anything, go anywhere. When I'm there I want to stay forever but it ends all too soon.

Touching on what Lumaza said in his post just above mine I've found that often after doing a retrieval or good deed you can be rewarded with a visit where ever you like. *hint*
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Getting What You Want In Your Next Reincarnation on: January 31, 2020, 15:39:23
Great discussion everyone. I was taken to this thought. If our PR is indeed needed to teach empathy there could be at least two reasons for this I can think of. One - so we can empathize with the pains of others as has been stated. But Two - perhaps to train us up in preparation for worlds that are mostly controlled or ruled by emotions.

Granted we don't see that much if ever in the NP, we usually deal with those lacking empathy. But could it be that's just where we are now in our progress? Earth is a great training ground for a people ruled by emotion where sanity (sane thinking) is often overshadowed.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 44