The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 22, 2018, 01:22:32

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 27
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Overlap of opinions with Penn Jillette (and other atheists) on: Yesterday at 02:34:15
It's okay Bran, I didn't take any of your thoughts as personal or as an attack on anyone specific so much as just commentary on all the crap we are exposed to daily. I think you have given an honest account of your own journey in changing thoughts, opinions and realizations. In the end that is all we have.

I hope you do have a few verifiable validations in your near future, just so you know how that feels. By validations I mean ones that validate to you personally because as you stated these things so often just can't be validated scientifically. Would that they could but then if that were possible we would likely end up with some creepy scientists cooking up 'fake' experiences in a lab and slapping labels on bottles, haha.

All in all this has been a quite well discussion that I have enjoyed reading through. Thank you.
2  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: A Question About Telepathic Communication on: Yesterday at 02:25:07
Funfire you are very fortunate to have found your way at 20, wish that I had of understood better at that age as I was still in denial.

, but I also believe that since science has already proven that everything is energy waves and vibrations and nothing is actually solid matter, then by following the logic things like telepathy, telekinesis, healing and other abilities could be considered perfectly normal, however our thoughts need to allow the energy to flow in certain directions in order for them to produce results. Like we have to know how exactly to hold and strike with an axe in order to split a piece of wood in the middle. If we don't know how, it wont happen.
Yes, this is exactly what I think as well.
3  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: A Question About Telepathic Communication on: Yesterday at 02:11:42
I assume that shield is refering to who the communication is sent to? Or the shield around that prevents you sending everything?
People can shield themselves (by people I mean anything). Most PR humans just aren't aware of this but even they can sort of 'accidently' shield themselves. Those crossed arms mostly do indicate more than just a physical aversion to sharing. But some people actively shield themselves for all kinds of reasons. Realize most of this is done on an unconscious level.

Well, actually i just want to know the hows? In my world, let's assume im really sending it to 25% of the population yeah. Is there anyway to change that?  or is it best to just let the universe control who it goes to? I assume the latter but it would be cool to turn my power off knowingly. I would think the universe would want me to learn that. So if anyone can give me hows, a dm would be awesome! or a post. w.e.
pEace!
It isn't as easy as everyone can hear everyone else, that would be tantamount to bedlam. Telepathy does not work by 'reading someone's thoughts' precisely. You might be surprised at how easy this is to control and that is exactly what makes people doubt and it's the doubt that hampers virtually everything.

If you don't want the world to hear you simply find a quite spot or a crowded room if you are so inclined and say 'out loud'  - "My thoughts are my own and I will not share them". Now simply believe that. Be aware you may discover some interesting things after you do this.

About the crowded room; be on guard, you never know who in that crowd might really be listening and take it as a challenge.

Concerning the NP, shutting off your ability to communicate this way also makes it difficult for those who would help you in NP to do so.

I did hesitate to tell you this but then decided what the hell. People have got to make up their own minds.

Imagine if you will having the ability to know what everyone was thinking and feeling. How long do you think you would last if you didn't learn to control yourself? Empaths have this problem. The fortunate ones learn and learn quickly, the not so fortunate ones can spend many years thinking themselves insane or worse. What I am saying is there is almost no one that really cares what your thoughts are no matter how lofty or brilliant you think yourself. So no matter how many people might be able to hear you almost no one is listening.

Feel better?
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Overlap of opinions with Penn Jillette (and other atheists) on: August 20, 2018, 04:45:25
Wow, this is such an awesome read. I love your thought patterns and agree so much with what you have said. I'll come back to this later with more.
5  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: A Question About Telepathic Communication on: August 20, 2018, 04:37:39
Funfire, I wonder how you know you have a strong sending ability. I'm assuming you have tested this in PR. Not doubting you at all just curious. As far as sending and receiving, when you send give yourself a pause and wait for something to bounce back. If your message was received you may get a response, if not your own message may bounce back to you, sort of like an echo.

EV, Lightbeam and I were having a conversation recently that sort of pertains to this. I was telling LB how there are some members here I can feel. It wasn't till I came to this forum and began interacting with everyone here that I truly understood that everyone really does have their own signature. I can just about tell 'who' is hitting on me by their feel. (Now I don't mean hitting on me in the traditional PR sense, haha).

You do have your own signature and I could describe it to you if you like, either here or in pm.

I like your suggestion of a thought bubble like in the comics. Only with telepathy it's far more filled out than just that little black and white bubble (for those who wonder). It's like a complete picture that includes feelings and entire concepts. You get way more than just a thought. That's in NP and is totally possible in PR as well just not as spontaneous.

I don't have any super abilities here in PR but am able to sense things others seem unaware of at times. But as a kid I was wide open, my own challenge now is getting back to that state. Harder than it seems.

6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: New Experience, would like your opinions on: August 20, 2018, 04:12:44
There really isn't much to add here but will concur with the above posters. EscapeVelocity and baro-san are right on far as my own experiences go. As to the negative energies (beings) you encounter like Hyperdeminsion states those too are fear tests. They can't hurt you but they can scare the bejeesus out of you, ignore them and continue with what you were doing.

It does get easier.
7  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / A Question About Telepathic Communication on: August 19, 2018, 00:44:13
Hi All,
My curiosity has woken up and once again asked me this question so here's my reply. "I guess people just like or maybe need limits."

The question is: Why is there even a question about the limits of telepathy?
I see this quite a bit. People will ask if you can communicate halfway 'round the world or across the street or with someone you don't know or with rocks or someone on the moon or someone who has been dead 1,000 years. Or or or...

It's been my experience that telepathy truly has only one or two limits. And that is lack of a receiver or a shield. Beyond that time, distance or species matters very little. But the only true limit is your own.

Thought this might make an interesting topic discussion and I might learn another thing or two.
8  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: August 19, 2018, 00:32:08
MntPain - Oh My!, LOL So you're a bit more than just a molehill, haha. Just teasing but that is kewl. smiley

Well EV - Here'ssssss Johnnnny                                 Carson

LOL
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: ALLO from Plume.... on: August 18, 2018, 12:05:38
You'll figure it out, I have no doubt, you tend to be very tenacious. I used to know how to do all this stuff but then----- wouldn't you know it they kept updating/upgrading/improving beyond my ability to keep up, LOL.
10  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: August 18, 2018, 11:46:57
LOL, I know I know LB but still... Gee, I really gotta get me some of the RED-RUM. And there goes my innocence.
11  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: August 18, 2018, 11:44:48
Oh hi Plume. I've known my daughter since I was a kid myself. It's weird.
12  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: August 18, 2018, 11:27:10
I hadn't it looked at it that way LB but did wonder if it was me helping her or her helping me. I can see she and I working together though. Funny really as in the here and now we are so so different.

Interesting, I think this is the first time I have attacked anything. I don't think I have ever killed, then again it seems I barely know myself. (I had to kind of giggle saying that). I have often been warned by snakes of impending dangers. They tend to strike but never actually bite me or hurt me at all.
13  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: August 18, 2018, 10:54:41
Not sure what to think about my last adventure. I was attacked by a smallish brown creature with quills. It bit me on the hand near the thumb. I flung it off before it could get a good grip but it pounced right back and drove sharp little teeth straight into my wrist. It held on tight wrapping it's tail around my arm and began sucking what felt like all my fluids.

There were three other characters there as well and they tried to help but it wouldn't let them near, shooting at them with its quills. One of them came running with a tranquilizer gun. His first dart was batted away by the creature on my arm. I turned that arm towards the guy and told him to tranq me. So he shot me in the arm with the dart.

Took about a second before I started falling to the floor and another half second for the creature to slurp up the tranquilizer. Soon as it did it was zapped like a huge bolt of electricity hit it and flew across the room, smashed into a cabinet and lay still.
----
Notes: I bolted upright thinking my wrist would probably be hurting, from what I didn't know. I did feel a sting near my thumb and on my wrist. I was sort of 'here and there'. There I could see two little incisions but they faded rapidly. Here I saw nothing but clearly felt the residual effects for a few minutes.

Later on my daughter woke up and told me she had a sharpish pain in her thumb and near her wrist. (I had not said anything about my experience) She said it was weird as she didn't do anything to it and although when she woke up the pain was a sting she couldn't see anything and the stinging faded rather quickly. She was sitting there rubbing her left hand in those areas. Interesting, it was my left side as well. By the time she told me this she said it just went away. We could see no marks whatever.

Guess I'll digest on this awhile. Any thoughts or similar exp from anyone?
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Weird experience on: August 18, 2018, 07:55:11
This suggests to me that you are reaping or soon will reap some rewards. You might still have a bit of a slippery slope but you're well equipped to handle that. Your own thoughts vastly outweigh mine though. Nice little adventure. smiley
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: ALLO from Plume.... on: August 18, 2018, 02:15:04
Can't really give you feedback. I don't have facebook so can not view the link without registering.
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Post your lies here on: August 16, 2018, 09:31:53
LMAO!!! Now this is worth keeping and reading - 'specially ifn yur feeling down.

I can not tell a lie so I will tell the truth. Believe me if you dare.

I really do have a name - Bwahahahaha!
17  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: My alien encounter on: August 16, 2018, 02:46:09
Watch those thoughts dear - there'll be an update soon smiley
18  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: My alien encounter on: August 15, 2018, 09:52:45
Here is a clarification of what I meant by saying this being was physical:
He has a physical body, like ours and lives in our current physical reality, and not a being that resides solely in another dimension.
These were the impressions I was getting from him, since he was sending me a telepathic information.
Now, I don't know if he was there teleported with his physical body, or he was projecting a holographic image of himself remotely, or he was projecting his own energy body and somehow made it visible to my physical senses.

I know we use terms to describe things the best we can comprehend, but when I say "physical", I mean a life form that resides currently in our physical reality with a physical body. We can all travel with our "spirits" anywhere we want, including interaction with the physical world if we have learned how to.
A "non-physical" being I refer to entities who do not poses physical body, but may still interact with the physical world in ways.
After all we have to have terms to describe what we mean, but sometimes we interpret those terms in different ways.  wink

Fascinating! From my own experience I would say the difficulty is just our perception. "They" don't necessarily look like anything we can describe so our physical intellect makes it 'fit' into something we can describe. That would explain why children tend to describe these beings in a rather childish way and adults get even weirder with their descriptions.

I resurrected this topic, because few days ago, I had a crazy OBE in which for the first time after all these years, my experience was related to this encounter. It started from a dream where I saw my sister at the age of 4 holding a small animal like creature sort of looking like a gremlin. I looked at the creature and when I say his eyes, this was the moment I realized I was dreaming. I took control and started asking my sister questions. I said where did you get this animal? She said, your friend the ET left their baby with us when he/she visited you, remember? I said , that's impossible, we do not have such entity in the physical world. She said, he is invisible. He was always living with us, but we could not see him. I looked at the thing closer and the little creature's eyes were exactly the same as the adult ET described in my first post. The baby had that orange hair on the top of his head as well. I said, OMG this is unbelievable, that's why sometimes in dreams I see these big round eyes like flickering visions. Then I snapped back. This is really exciting for me, because until now, I was never able to get further information about this visitor. Hopefully in the near future I will be able to find out more. I don't now if in this reality the ET actually left their baby with my family, but the first encounter occurred here.

Wow. Seems the more we learn the more baffled we become. I'd definitely want an update to this if there ever is one. Wish I had something brilliant to add.
19  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Re: Human Evolution on: August 15, 2018, 09:16:25
I could not agree with you more LightBeam. I think there is no one way or one answer to your questions. I've ponder these same thoughts myself so many times. There is something different and evolution alone just does not add up.

The simple fact that we can consume just about anything tells me there is no 'single' diet for mankind. Fighting about it is just ridiculous. And mankind does have a unique intelligence that can't all be credited to just having an opposable thumb.

There are so many mysteries. I personally don't think we are the first of the intelligent human or humanoid on this planet. Also don't think those ancient ones were the first either.

Very good topic and conversation. smiley
20  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Inspirational Quote of the Week "Knowing is Not Enough..... on: August 15, 2018, 09:14:48
Big puppy dog squeeze hugs Stillwater. LOL
21  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Aura question on: August 15, 2018, 00:10:36
Now this is interesting. I woke once to a green being that looked something like a holographic grid. Hmmm.
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Your most interesting time difference experience? on: August 15, 2018, 00:08:24
I can relate to the confusion you felt. Being a kid makes it doubly difficult as most adults think you're just making it up or just don't really listen. But wow at the experience itself once you get it worked out and calm down. Makes me sort of sad for those who have never had one of these experiences.
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: ALLO from Plume.... on: August 15, 2018, 00:05:32
Of course I have to also welcome you on your thread, lol so WELCOME!
Where ever it takes you I know you'll enjoy the journey.
24  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Re: Human Evolution on: August 14, 2018, 01:38:20
Hmm, I don't think we evolved from apes at least not all of us. I actually think we evolved or were genetically modified from a variety of earth inhabitants. Yes that includes apes, lol.

I don't think human intelligence evolved though. If that were true then this type intelligence would be more wide spread than just within mankind. So my thought is that yes indeed we were manipulated - by God(s), Aliens - who knows. Likely a mess of everything you can perceive.

I think we are capable of consuming pretty much anything as a collective. Of course we have to be careful as although your neighbor might can consume motor oil it doesn't mean you can. My point is that this points to a huge diversity that only a few other native Earth animals posses. This tells (me) we should eat whatever our bodies will allow. One thing we do is obsess way too much about diet.

If anyone has ever been in a starvation (or nutrient dire) situation they could probably tell you that your body KNOWS what it needs. If there is a chance IT will eat IT whether your brain agrees or not. I know I've been there.
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello on: August 14, 2018, 01:14:32
Hey Karin, welcome to both you and Plume. smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 27