The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 11, 2020, 20:15:40

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 48
1  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Paving Your Path on: Today at 04:12:14
Laughing, oh girl you are sooo stubborn! One day that little butterfly is going to bowl you over. LOL

Wouldn't it be cool if we could actually see with our physical eyes all the little strings that pull us and everything arounr us. Just for a few seconds and I bet we would never doubt again. But only a few seconds or we likely start worrying about getting tangled up.
2  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Paving Your Path on: Yesterday at 23:52:00
And now you know. Huge thumbs up!
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal ** Looking for help analyzing/understanding them! ** on: Yesterday at 07:05:16
This is very interesting Grumpy. I know many of us here have at one time or another realized our role(s) whether straight up told it like in your experience or learned in some other way. A few of us are Observers, some Rescuers but I admit this is the first time I have heard of a Perceptionist.

Even more interesting results when I did a quick search on the word.

Mirriam-Webster Dictionary - : an advocate or adherent of perceptionism.
With this added - :..there are over 200,000 words in our free online dictionary, but you are looking for one thatís only in the Merriam-Webster Unabridged Dictionary."

Urban Dictionary says this, "A person who demands that people live their life more concerned about what others will perceive of them rather than who they actually are."

Most telling:  Definition of perceptionism
: the theory that all knowledge is relative to sense perception

I could maybe do a little light opinion on this but I would much rather you do that. Your own observations will be much more useful to you. But seems your on your way to unlocking the door to your own reality.

Fascinating

4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Did I get the phase technique for the first time? (short) on: August 08, 2020, 07:18:19
This is great to read. I'm actually excited for you, can't wait to read more. smiley
5  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Empathy on: August 08, 2020, 07:07:11
((Hugs)) I'm not a bit surprised by your intense feelings of empathy. There is a reason you chose LightBeam for your moniker. You are a light and I can't help but feel that every time you release that ray of empathy it hits your target. They might not know where that little burst of encouragement or happiness came from and you might not feel sure they received it but I feel almost certain they did.

Empathy is a both the best we have to offer and at the same time the one thing we might wish to lose the most. Keep beaming your light my friend. You're not alone but you are rare.
6  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: I believe on: August 08, 2020, 06:54:43
I believe we might be fooling ourselves.

I had forgotten this thread Bungalow, it is and has been a very long journey. I wonder where it originally began.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal ** Looking for help analyzing/understanding them! ** on: August 07, 2020, 06:26:12
I think EV is spot on as usual.

I'll add a little about the house reference. Your body, your mind and your spirit ARE your house. I went through quite a set of exercises where I had to learn how all that can be correlated to a house and what it meant for me. You might know some of these if you stop and think a moment.

Like dreams or NP episodes where you find yourself trapped in the basement or lost in the attic. They each have significance to the house cleaning you might need to do to move onward. My personal worst experience was finding myself outside my house (a 5 or 6 story monstrosity bearing no resemblance to my actual house). I had to 'see' it from the outside and imagine the inside while trying desperately to get back inside. Scary and exhilarating at the same time.
8  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Communicating with Superconsciousness on: August 07, 2020, 06:03:14
Hey Willian, I hope I didn't throw you by posting those numbers up there. I have no idea what they mean. I had some kind of experience the night before and when I woke up all I could remember was those numbers. I didn't know what to do with that till I logged in here and saw your thread and it just seemed like putting them here for you was the right thing to do. Anyway, maybe not.

I haven't commented on this thread before because quite honestly I am lost and simply have no clue what is going on here. Please forgive my ignorance.
9  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Communicating with Superconsciousness on: August 05, 2020, 06:02:57
1-231
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Positive And Negative Consequences Of What Is Happening On 2020 In This World on: August 05, 2020, 06:01:12
My God, Beirut.
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Positive And Negative Consequences Of What Is Happening On 2020 In This World on: August 03, 2020, 06:27:53
You are a voice of reason LB, no doubt. I wouldn't call myself freaking out about any of this. However there is a lot going on and this pandemic is only a part of that just like all the fear mongering and distractions with race and gender. All of it is distraction.

The one thing I do have a hard time escaping is the oppression I feel. I know it's just the vestiges of empathy I haven't learned to shut off and I don't want to completely shut it off. It keeps me human but it is a bit much sometimes.
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Space Station Moon on: August 03, 2020, 06:19:51
I personally feel like the Earth while organic is also a bit of an artificial creation. Just don't ask me to explain that. I don't know if there have been others who have made this claim and have anything to offer or not.

I've read some of the ancient legends talking about the moon being pulled into place. It's rather exciting to think about.
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: New Jericho (Large Scale Retrieval) on: August 03, 2020, 02:28:52
Oh Szaxx, I hope you are doing well and will see this.

On this day in time your reply to me above makes more sense than ever. Then I was still in denial. I've finally stopped lying to myself so much about the things I know even though what I know is shrouded in clouds and not clearly understood. I hate to say this but sense I'm going on about admitting things to myself there is no need to deny this either and I want to put it 'out there' to show 'others' I am sincere and honest despite my iffy approach.

*A funny thing just happened. There was something I was going to say after the last sentence above which would have made that one make more sense. Is it my faulty old brain forgetting so easily or was the admission enough without the actual 'it'? I am currently being surrounded by an incredible heat but do not how to interpret that as pertains to this though previous experience tells me I have just done something I did not want to do. Like getting caught with your hand in the cookie jar.

I just will keep saying It will be okay for all of us.
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Positive And Negative Consequences Of What Is Happening On 2020 In This World on: August 03, 2020, 02:14:36
Hey PPS,
Thought provoking. I could find some things here to disagree with if just wanted to but in all I simply can not disagree. You've done well putting this together. I have not gone over all the links you've provided but have read many of them or considered many of the concepts in the past so am a bit familiar. The great unMasking has certainly begun and is/will be interesting to see how it unfolds.

Although the concepts of right/wrong and good/bad depend on your view I too seek 'Goodness'. How far and how deep this goes I can't say but feel we couldn't see the end if we stood on a tower atop a cloud on the pimple on the top of God's head himself.

I do want to add a special thanks for the link back to Saxx's New Jericho.
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Space Station Moon on: August 03, 2020, 00:18:01
Here's a 4 minute clip on that episode on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmyKily0OJQ

What if it is artificial but has no other purpose than to sit in orbit and provide light?
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: tip for meditation for those struggling to quiet the mind on: July 25, 2020, 06:04:18
Actually that doesn't sound bad at all and I think I will give it a go when my usual just isn't working. Just hope my visualization isn't TOO good when I try, LOL. I've flatlined before and aint ready to do it again any time soon.
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: very strange astral noise on: July 20, 2020, 04:04:15
Frustrating? LOL, down right annoying as hell! LOL

Funny thing is that in all my years I don't think I ever experienced those crazy sounds and visuals UNTIL I started trying to figure all this stuff out. As a kid what I saw, felt, heard was full blown and completely sensible even if I didn't understand the messages.

But then there is that whole awakening thing and bam I'm trying to figure out what is going on and reading about things like the astral winds, booms and non-sense words and hypnogogic images and I'm thinking that's just crazy and what does it mean. So I'm trying to learn all these different techniques and distinguish between all these different experiences and next thing I know BOOM! WTH was THAT? I almost scream as I sit up in bed and race to the door looking for a downed fighter jet. LOL Back in bed and colors are swirling all over the place and I'm wanting to bash the head in of whoever thought it was a good idea to slip a psychedelic party ball in my room and turn it on. 

What I think - Ignore It! If it was meant to make sense it would. It's most likely just a technicality of our human condition.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Is it "normal" to have serious PAIN inflicted on you?!? on: July 20, 2020, 03:11:39
Maybe because sometimes what we convince ourselves is an astral or conscious experience is really just a cover for an actual physical event. (??)
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal ** Looking for help analyzing/understanding them! ** on: July 18, 2020, 05:42:30
Jumping in here on your last question

"This may be too "meta" a question, but how do we KNOW they they were there only as a simulated distraction, rather than separate spirit/astral/energy entities in their own right, who were trying to interact with me for some reason of their own? Is it possible to know, one way or the other?"

Sometimes you WILL know. It will eventually come to you as you become more practiced. You'll notice things like the repetitive actions of a sim (they don't seem quite there). Or the blank/confused glassy eyed stared of someone who is there filling a seat so to speak but not enough aware to really participate. Their purpose might not be to actually distract you but that is what they do just as a by-product of being there. I've found myself trying to communicate with ones like this before realizing they really can't help. So I look for those who appear awake and alert. And look for the watchers. These will be the ones there to observe you and your progress. They can help you to one degree or another.
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Is it "normal" to have serious PAIN inflicted on you?!? on: July 18, 2020, 05:32:49
I'm sorry you had to go through this and sad to say I don't really no how to even talk about events like this myself. I personally don't think it is 'normal' at least not in the way I think you mean. Events like this do feel like abductions and who's to say they aren't. My thinking the first time I recall such an event followed the same lines as yours.

All I know for sure is that there are lot of things out there we don't understand. Much of it I think does utilize our many levels of consciousness. My big question though is along the lines of just because it's painful does that mean it is nefarious? I don't know but this is down the rabbit hole.

I know we receive lots of help along the way and have no doubt that sometimes we are used to further someone else's agenda. That is not meant to cause you or anyone reading fear. For all I know this is part of the plan we agreed to. I mean, dentist cause lots of pain too but most of us agree to the pain for the final results, so...

But yes, in simple terms I have been exactly where you were and am still processing. For us though knowing what we do I think we have a better chance of sorting it out and combating our fear. Like you observed above it's easy to see why people who suddenly find themselves in a painful 'abduction' type scenario would totally freak out and come to more physical conclusions. Although I do not personally rule that out.

It's likely whatever your went through and the purpose of that will take time to sink in before you AP again. You may or may not want to but you need to let it sink in. Give your mind and body a little breathing room.

I hope that helps a little and at least comforts you knowing you are not alone. Perhaps our other friends here will have something else to add.

Hugs
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Problems accurately perceiving "Real Time Zone" - validation fails! on: July 17, 2020, 09:35:06
Omg, LightBeam that's funny and just like you! LOL

Most of the time I just assume I look however I'm supposed to for the part.
22  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: July 17, 2020, 09:30:05
Wow, I just spent a very surreal hour cruising through this thread. I had meant only to find something I had hoped I posted here. What I found instead was Reply #103 above dated March 15, 2020. How could I have forgotten this?!

A month or so ago (I am trying to remember the date) there really was an accident.

Just like the projection above. I go (in the here and now) to that exact store. Just a normal trip to the store. I go inside and as I am standing in line I notice someone in the parking lot running across the lot. We all (me, cashier, other customers) notice some activity taking place. We all go outside and a tan car is laying on its top in the ditch. This accident happened only moments after I pulled into the lot. There was a gas leak and smoke from the engine. One brave soul fetched the fire extinguisher from the store. An ambulance got there very quickly (it's less than a quarter mile away).

I am sad as I type this because I don't know anything else such as what happened to the driver. Did he survive? I've spent a while trying to find this on goo  gle. I can't find anything but down here it isn't uncommon for things like this to miss the paper.

I still struggle with this type premonition. What good is it if I can't do anything? And this is exactly what I meant by not reading into an experience because interpretations... (I'll just end this here).

23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Problems accurately perceiving "Real Time Zone" - validation fails! on: July 17, 2020, 07:23:47
Thanks EV and Lu for expanding on that as it seems I may have freaked GR out a bit. Sorry hon, but I feel strongly that you can handle it. smiley

Like both have said mirrors can be very revealing, disturbing, challenging. My own experiences regarding mirrors have often left me shaking my head and no two have ever been the same. But freaking out a little is good, it shows a bit of excitement which often helps with our experiences. My best advice with mirrors above all else is to try and keep your composure while you're 'in' the experience. Feel free to freak out afterwards. LOL

And um, we are being both literal and metaphorical. You'll have to go with your gut and ask questions later it seems. The rabbit hole is full of mystery.

24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Problems accurately perceiving "Real Time Zone" - validation fails! on: July 15, 2020, 05:39:00
Great read. I've been absent a few days so have a lot of catching up to do.

About the mirror. Mirrors have probably pretty much the same meaning for all of us. Look in a mirror and see your true self or an alternate self. GR what I'm saying is don't be discouraged by the "Harlot". This gives you a clue 'where' you are and this version would have something to teach you.

OmCasey just had to mention the rabbit hole, haha. If you find yourself slipping down that tunnel, look out!!
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: "Side effects" of APing on physical body after it's all over on: July 08, 2020, 19:29:16
The email notification is broken, this is a very old platform and it's hinky as all get out. Sorry

Is there something you do to help boost your energy levels normally? If there is it might help to increase that a little. I wouldn't increase too much without consulting your doctor though.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 48