The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 19, 2019, 10:14:03

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 38
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Would you make contact on: Today at 06:29:21
Stillwater - LOL, with steamed veggies of course. I probably should go ahead admit an oversight in my answer. Completely jumped over the 'reveal to the masses' clarifier. Probably not to the masses but smaller groups and individuals yes.

2  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Would you make contact on: Yesterday at 07:55:26
Sure, I would if the decision was totally up to me. But I would first do my homework from down here (boots on the ground) to learn the best way to do that.

My thinking is very simple. Why not?
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Random Thought Haveing Nothing to do with AP or does it on: Yesterday at 07:50:28
If insanity is contagious aren't we all contaminated already?
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Would you make contact on: Yesterday at 07:44:39
I like this question, specific and to the point.

If I could find someone like myself I would openly reveal myself to that person.

And here's why; While I know ultimately most people might ask for all that you mentioned above a person like me just doesn't really care about that. I would only want to shake hands if possible, introduce myself and simply get to know my new found friend on a personal level. All that other stuff could come in time as the time becomes appropriate. I personally have a need to simply just know a person before I hear or observe 'all they have to offer' so to speak. I want to know where this person's heart is. where their ideology comes from, all that sort of stuff. Do I feel good about this person, do I trust them, can I relate to them, can they relate to me?

So as an advanced member of an alien society that is what I would look for.

Let me just add as a side note I don't really think that aliens (certainly not all aliens) are all that advanced. Maybe technic logically but that's not enough for me to say they are any more advanced than regular run of the mill humans.

Let me add too that as an advanced alien I would want the input from my new found friend to decided if a global reveal would be a good or bad idea. I would certainly in time want to meet a few of my new friend's friends.
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Random Thought Haveing Nothing to do with AP or does it on: Yesterday at 03:49:18
If looks can kill shouldn't people with killer looks refrain from taking selfies?
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Recent Disclosure??? on: July 15, 2019, 06:29:54
This has been an interesting discussion Lumaza, be glad to see you back.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: hello i have this strange expiriance on: July 11, 2019, 07:20:59
Seems like you had a right proper OBE. Great job. I know the fear is there but that fear will go away so stay with it.

Don't worry about your English, I commend you for your efforts.
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Recent Disclosure??? on: July 11, 2019, 07:17:00
I think like any big change there will be a lot of confusion, misunderstandings and as a whole a lot of misguided advise passed around. I agree with pretty much every thing Forrest Dean stated. I don't think the big WE is ready but that's usually the case and time goes by and next thing you know it's just part of us and how we are and soon it becomes 'how it's always been',

But the little 'we' (that is me at least) is on board. But I don't think even this big attempt at contact would result in a big disclosure. However I do think the little 'we' would definitely get all the assurance we needed on an individual basis.

As far as any real threat, oh there will be that and the biggest part of that threat will be in our (not yours and mine personally) reaction to any actual, real and verifiable contact. A nuclear reaction just makes no sense at all from anyone's standpoint, I'd hope if nothing else our governments and those is power would at least acknowledge that much.

If Plume has her way we'll likely see our first real glimmer somewhere in the wilds of Canada.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: shineling’s APs on: July 11, 2019, 06:45:45
These are interesting Shineling. I love learning that someone has reached that point where they 'know' they can ap and so they just do it. So I would like to ask a question.

What is your AP goal now?
10  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Crystals on: July 11, 2019, 06:36:47
Hey Plume,, as I understand the Trifecta is linking past, present, future. And / or body, mind soul. I had not considered the design in a dream catcher before but somehow I think you have found a bit of a way to link what most of us are doing or attempting to do here to a tangible artifact. Same as Lumaza is doing with his amplifiers and Casey with her crystals.

Keep it up your madness is beginning to make sense.
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Brother Just Died Of Alcoholism, Is He OK? on: July 05, 2019, 00:18:46
Volgerle and Skeptic have given you wonderful answers. I am sorry for your loss and offer my condolences. I know how hard this is even when you know they are fine.

He is where he needs to be and the greatest gift I believe we can give the dying or the dead is positive energy and thoughts.

Hugs
12  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / In My Dream I Imagined on: July 05, 2019, 00:07:21
In my dream I imagined I could see all around me how winter would reshape the landscape. I was standing on a small hill outside my home. A lake was visible just on the other side and small streams fed the lake. Bridges and decks were being built to cross the lake and the streams. I imagined the slippery ice and snow and how easy it would be to fall from on narrow bridge. I saw how easy it would be to fall and slip along the ice on one of the decks pretty as those decks were. I saw myself wearing a heavy winter coat, falling into the cold frozen waters and being pulled down by the weight of the coat as I drowned.

Then I found myself in a department store. From just inside the doorway I checked out the wares for sale. There were clothes and I browsed through them imagining how each piece might change the way I or anyone would live their life. There were jeans which are my normally preferred attire but I by passed those and took a look at some dresses. As I looked out over the store I could see myself standing  over there wearing a particular dress I fancied and how my behavior matched the dress and how even that me felt as real as the me who stood imagining.

I moved to another department where fine jewelry and watches and things were being sold. From there I looked over at the next department and watched a mother as she and her daughter browsed the items there. Those items were well used and worn but still held value. I saw my imagined self step over there and pick up a worn stuffed monkey from a sofa. There was a well worn indention in the sofa from the previous owners and I felt there are stories here that tell of someone's life. I replaced the monkey over the indention and returned to the me, the imaginer.

Two ladies were examining and admiring a finely turned watched, exclaiming over the price and how well worth it the watch would be. All around me were display cases packed with fine ornaments and other jeweled items with high price tags. There was barely room to move between the displays and I thought the area was prone to accidents.

I can't say exactly why I did it but I was sure I should. I gently pushed on of the displays over where it crashed into more displays. I watched as glass shattered and beautiful items rolled to the floor. I was not angry or trying to prove a point at that moment I just needed to show them how easily we are mislead in this life. The two ladies stared in horror. The mom and daughter over in the next department looked up startled. The sales lady trotted and tottered over looking in wonder.

She said, "Do you have any idea how many tens of thousands of dollars you have destroy?"

I gazed steadily at her and asked her if she had any idea that while every item in the store was incredibly beautiful they had little value. She shook her head as though trying to understand while I gently explained that if the items were truly as valuable as they were priced the owner of the store would have been as careful with his merchandise as the owner of the used items in the next department.

I looked up retreating from my imaginings and stood again on the hill.
13  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: ET friend confirmed something I struggled to accept on: June 28, 2019, 04:57:47
LightBeam you are such a dear person. Your very basic instinct is always to help, to heal, to make all the bad go away. On the surface it may seem everyone would want that but like you say you're learning it isn't all so cut and dried. We exist on so many levels, levels we truly don't understand so sometimes we just have to accept that we know and our loved ones know on some level what their goal is.

I think dream might just give you the closure you need. I highly doubt you annoyed your ET friend. He likely just understood that you would need time to process.

I don't believe I've seen an octopus ET yet. Made me think of the Horse Head ETs.
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Trying to enter AP exit state on: June 17, 2019, 22:06:36
Hi Wolfman. From my own experience I much prefer feeling my way whether I am going down stairs or circling up high in the clouds or whatever form I use to induce an exit. Sometimes the visuals come automatically and when they do I go with it but they aren't necessary, at least for me. I work on maintaining a sense of calm leisure like I have all the time in the world.

As far as hypnogogic visuals go sometimes those are very persistent. I've found that if I pay attention to them (again like I have all the time in the world) they too can lead to an exit. Maintaining that sense of calm pleasure really helps me lower my brain waves.
15  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: feeling vs. logic to get lucid on: June 17, 2019, 21:58:47
I totally agree with this. We can and should certainly use our logic to assimilate our experiences after the fact. This helps us process in the here and now wide-awake conscious part of our minds. However I whole heartedly agree that the NP experience is much more responsive to our feelings/emotions.

Bravo Madmagus, another great observation!!
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello - just arrived. on: June 17, 2019, 21:53:08
Welcome to the forum Manco
17  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Dream memory from waking memory on: June 16, 2019, 10:35:45
This idea of having a separate NP personality was also pointed out to me back when I first joined here. I had considered that idea before but hadn't considered deep enough. I will now say I'm totally onboard with it. My NP personality seems to be much more rounded and balanced than my conscious one. Since seeing how this works more clearly I've learned to take lessons from her just by trying to copy and be more like her. That personality does become more prevalent in your waking life as Lumaza stated above.

I agree that there is a different set of memories. After a while the 'dream' or np scenarios become more real because you do remember. It's just you can distinctly tell the difference in those memories and the ones you've accumulated in this life. It's actually really awesome. So what exactly are we remembering? Past lives, non physical lives, other soul-attachments memories? I love exploring this and this and your other discussion are spellbinding.
18  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: memory consolidation(s)? on: June 16, 2019, 10:23:37
Interesting and entertaining thoughts Madmagus. I tend to feel pretty much the same way as you, EV, Lumaza and Szaxx. If/when I come up with something intelligent to add I'll be back. Great conversation.
19  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Tarots, Lenormand cards, Crystals... on: June 16, 2019, 10:18:50
I missed that first post on EIC Plume but I like how you got your online name. Cool!

20  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Contact with alien / demon caught on tape on: June 16, 2019, 10:16:24
LOL
21  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Me Too on: June 04, 2019, 21:22:19
Oh wow, they really say that on airplanes. I had no idea, I don't fly, lol. Makes perfect sense though. If this happens again LightBeam I'm sending Fabio to YOU! grin
22  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Me Too on: May 31, 2019, 08:08:49
I wake to find myself beside this muddy, slick, deep ditch. No idea how I got there. So I'm with several others and one the others is my daughter. We're there to help pull people out of the ditch. So there we are pulling and pushing and yelling encouragement when the side gives way and my daughter and I both go toppling over the edge. We tried to stop our fall before our feet became stuck in the mud at the bottom so we're scrambling to get out.

I say to my daughter, "Yikes, we need a super hero". We hear a bang and look up just as a huge metal door appears on the side of the bank we are facing. The door flies open and...

Good golly, Fabio never looked That good, lol. He steps down grabs my daughter, tosses her over his should like a lightweight sack of taters and throws her to the bank. I'm thinking 'all RIHGT'. But then he only offers me a hand up. OMG.

I immediately realized why he didn't just pull me out like he did her. And this is where thought comes into play.

When I said we need a super hero my thoughts were 'save my daughter' and all I need is a little help. Which is exactly what I got.

Who says Otherwhere doesn't have a sense of humor? wink
23  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Clover Leaf Highway and Organic Hover Board on: May 31, 2019, 07:55:41
This one was a lot of fun. Apparently there is this highway I have frequently found myself traveling along. It gets pretty weird and is a convoluted course where taking the wrong exit or entrance can land you in some pretty far out places. This highway has taken me to places I couldn't even imagine, like a town where no door or exit takes you where you think it will. Where elevators may or may not keep you in the same building you started in.

It's taken me to hell towns where survival is a grump to say the least. I've been to shopping malls and well just about anything I can think of. So this highway is like, I don't know, a map (?) or something.

Anyway, the other night I find myself zipping along only I'm riding really close to the ground and I realize I'm sitting. So I look over and realize, Oh Hell, what am I on?? LOL

Apparently I somehow obtained a large leaf, yep a leaf. And this thing was like a hover board like the one in Back to the Future. OMG. I'm running along pretty fast and enjoying the heck out of this new adventure with the wind in my hair. I could even feel the roughness of the highway underneath my butt.

Out of nowhere these little brown objects are thrown across my path and I think what the heck was that so I back up the experience and go into slow mo and I'll be dang if those don't look like nuts, lol. So another batch of nuts fly by and I look and over across the way between where the road forms a clover leaf there is this monkey sitting in a tall tree rising up through center. He's laughing his butt off and totally happy as he randomly tosses nuts across the road.

That was just so funny I nearly fell off my leaf but righted myself and continued zooming along happy as a bee. Then I got punched in the stomach and woke up to my grandson smacking with a toy. LOL
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Biphasic and polyphasic sleep patterns on: May 31, 2019, 07:30:21
I don't know much about other people's experiences with sleep patterns but back in the day there was a stretch of a few years when I slept only 5 hours  6 nights a week. No daytime naps and I have to say during that time I had boundless amounts of energy and functioned very well.

I didn't think about it at the time but back then on Saturdays I would take a nap bc I figured I needed it after catching only 5 hrs throughout the rest of the week. I LOVED those Saturday naps. Oh, not for the sleep but for the vivid NP and lucid dreams I would have.

You've got me thinking of trying that or something like what you are doing again. The energy was so incredible and so my diet then too so that may have played a role as well. Matter of fact I'm sure it did.

On your point 3 above I totally relate to that time of day when all is quiet and the world is so peaceful.

Don't you love when your kids compliment you and you didn't even know they noticed. smiley
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Receiving Answers on: May 28, 2019, 20:24:50
I would say that was a huge step in the right direction. There is a high likelihood you received a lot more information from the lecture than you consciously remember. If so it will come out eventually. Great job and keep it up.

I have to agree with you that it is very effective to ask specific questions and only one at a time or only related to the same topic.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 38