The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 27, 2017, 08:30:57

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Astral Blueprint. on: Yesterday at 06:13:15
I just read this Szaxx, don't know how I missed it. Excellent thread you started here and a great reminder for us folks short on recall. Thank you! Hugs, hope you are well.
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Something Extraordinary Happening ... on: February 24, 2017, 13:48:13
I liked what one person said in the comments. They said they felt like they were in stand-by mode. That's how I feel.
3  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Riddle's story on: February 04, 2017, 20:21:31
Hi Riddle, both Phalanx and Bloodshadow are correct, about the only thing to fear in the NP is yourself. It's not that there aren't dangers but you have everything at your disposal to combat that. If you learn to look at these fearful situations in a new light, like a learning exercise, you will come to appreciate them. We really don't learn anything when everything is just 'peachy king'.

Many of the attacks are not true attacks but rather a way to get you to wake up and pay attention. Observe carefully and ask for clarification and you'll begin to notice things you missed before. I've been there myself and coming from a religious background the term used would have been renunciation as in "I renounce you satan". It's essentially the same thing to say, "Okay, now that you are done trying to scare the pants off me what can I learn from you because you aint scaring me no more."

You said - "What is the point of spiritual guides then if they let you be deceived by such entities, it's not fair, or maybe there are no spiritual guides at all and these entities pretend to be ones in order to deceive us even more easily."

It's a mistake to think all guides are super nice and sweet. Sometimes hard lessons have to be shown and when you can see through that you move forward.

As to the alien thing, all I will say about that for now is this. Even they have the good, bad, ugly and beautiful among them. Even some of them are searching for the same spiritual guidance you are. They are as diverse as is humanity so be careful clumping them all together. As for believing in them, what's to believe, you either 'know' they exist or you don't. No one is perfect, that's just what we all think we need.

So far you are asking a lot of great questions and you questioning your own thoughts and beliefs. That puts you on the right track.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What does blackness in a lucid dream mean? on: February 04, 2017, 19:57:38
Hi ileisou and welcome to the forum. Sorry I haven't responded earlier, I've just been a bit busy lately.
The reason I'm responding now is to let you know how very lucky you are. EV (Escapevlocity) and ST (Subtle Traveler) are two of the best responders I know. They each give excellent advice and have a real grasp on the finer things involving astral projection. There is really nothing more I can add at this point to what they have said but am enjoying reading your progress. Hugs
5  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Riddle's story on: February 01, 2017, 19:10:48
Riddle you seem to be pre-cognizant, I think I am saying that right. You know things before they happen, but you are troubled by your belief systems so this 'knowing' that you have comes to you through your own muddles beliefs.

Your first step in getting rid of the 'demons' is to recognize the role they play in helping you. Loose any fear you have and face them head on. There are a number of great threads on this forum concerning this. Have a look around and do some reading up. You are already well on your way and have been prepped, time to learn and see where YOU can take all this.
6  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Riddle's story on: February 01, 2017, 18:53:50
welljust recently I asked them to help me out of body, so I can finally reach the first step in becoming whhho I want to be, I even made it into a chant, repeating it over to make sure it melded with my whole being and subconscious, I asked over 150 ,but nothing happened. they were helping me at first way after the whole angel thing, but now they suddenly stop, I never put up any barrios, well I do have invisible shielding and barrier around my home but I have invited them in, its only meant to keep out the bad ones, as long as they have positive vibes towards me anyone can get in , I set it up that way.

Hello Riddle, sorry for not responding directly to you as yet, I am still reading your story. Hope you don't mind if I take a moment to address Bloodshadow.

Blooddshadow - might I offer an observation? Wonderful exp btw with the angel. Could it be possible that while you were chanting and receiving help you missed a clue? Sometimes, after making your request/intent known you have to be still and listen or pay attention. Communication can be very subtle so if you continue to chant or carry on you miss this. Just something you might want to think about.
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: To avid natural astral projectors would you donate your eggs or sperm? on: January 31, 2017, 22:04:08
LOL, leave it to you to think of this. I think you are looking ahead to the future and this is actually a good question. I do think every person has the ability BUT I do agree with you that some do or are much more genetically qualified to these things. There is a notable difference (to me anyway) in a person who is 'let's say naturally intuitive or open' and a person who is not. Sure they can both learn it and most do to some degree but some don't need to learn, they just have it.

I'd consider donating but I'm past my prime and have already donated my best parts to the children I have. =D
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Labels on: January 27, 2017, 06:41:01
Well said Xanth. For me the biggest problem is getting that darn sticky glue off after getting rid of the label. Meaning there is always residue...
9  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Why are we humans as a species so negitive and violent on: January 27, 2017, 06:37:50
When I watch the news I know exactly what you are talking about. But when I turn off the news and go out and meet people face to face I just don't see all that negativity. My conclusion - we aren't as negative and hateful and we might at first appear.
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Idea of consciousness continuum mentioned in a 1920 book on: January 07, 2017, 19:42:56
That's a great find and I agree that Monroe and Kepple certainly were not the first. I could have written many of the books on the subject myself. Thing is I didn't, they did and regardless who wrote them it is a opportunity for exploration. That last line of the quote really sums it up nicely.
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: What happened that made you realize astral projection is real on: January 07, 2017, 19:36:14
I find your question to be down to earth and honest. When I asked myself this same question as an adult I thought about how we know things are real in general. If we can see it, hear it, feel it, smell it and/or taste it then it is real. In the non-physical I look for the same things. So when I find myself somewhere else and all those physical attributes apply I can only conclude the experience is real. Others do not have to be there with me to make this conclusion and so that is the rub. Then again a lonely walk in the woods is real even though you are alone.

As a child I innately knew, without doubt, that projections were real. Being young and without a frame of reference I simply called all such dreams.

My views are always evolving and changing so it is difficult to separate what exactly causes changes in thinking. But there is one change I can attribute almost solely to projection and that is I just don't worry so much about the state of the world. It is and always has been a work in progress.
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Has anyone had an OBE and were in the same physical reality as their body? on: January 01, 2017, 20:45:48
Hi Newbie, I'm still a bit confused by this whole RTZ thing myself. I had not heard of this or of anyone projecting near their own bodies til I came to these forums. Personally I found it rather silly but can see the value in learning to do anything non-physical.

I have many times projected to the 'here and now' (my term) exactly as is without the weirdness of things being different as many others experience. The one thing being I don't and don't see the point in doing so near where I actually am. Hell, I'm already there, why project at all, lol.

(Please note that the above is in no way meant to poke fun at those who do. I find their experiences wonderful and magical and amazing. I also very much recognize the effort and the value of learning this way.)

Also, please note that while I am not in any way new these ventures I am new to any discussion about this so my terminology may be off. My apologies, some of the definitions leave me scratching my head.

13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Amazing first OBE !!!! on: January 01, 2017, 20:29:49
OBE to me is nothing more than taking a dream walk (awake or asleep). Many have done this but the terms are confusing. It is simply extending a part of your consciousness of being beyond your physical self, you are not really out of body.

This was a common thing for me when I was a child and I had many 'proofs'. One example was seeing my mother getting bitten by a spider which led to an emergency room visit. I was in school when she was bitten, she was home hanging the wash on the line. I saw it exactly as happened in the real time. Confirmed the moment I got home.

But, like Xanth, I no longer need proof. I do however understand that others do - at least until they learn to trust their own experiences.
14  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: understanding my dreams can predict the future on: January 01, 2017, 19:41:03
I call these prophetic dreams and have had them since childhood. It really is worth it to make the effort to recall your dreams. Not all of them just the ones you feel drawn to. You don't really have to record the entire dream, if you want you can just take short notes. Just little bits to help you remember. You are doing well and on track. Hugs
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: No astral sight on: December 30, 2016, 04:30:01
Speaking only for myself, I have never understood why anyone would want to project into the RTZ. Perhaps if you make your intent to project in a 'scene' that is already being played out this problem of not being able to see might resolve itself.

What I'm saying is go to sleep and wake in the NP already fully integrated. Hope I'm not confusing anyone just saying there is no need to project into your room or even anywhere close to the vicinity of your body. Allow whatever is truly in control of this to do its thing instead of trying make it do your thing.
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Amazing first OBE !!!! on: December 30, 2016, 04:23:05
Ummm.............that's happened to me several times. Its hard to put into words. Recently, I dreamed I was going into a building with some other people. Somehow, I became aware it was a dream. I remember thinking "wow this is all going on inside my head" and testing things to see how solid they were, etc. It got really weird from there, with a woman morphing into a werewolf and chasing me. The thing is, to me it wasn't a lucid dream. I had no control or notion of it. My consciousness was still completely dreamlike and not like fully aware waking consciousness at all even though somehow I knew I was dreaming. So how does one build on that?
Good question. Many of us have come to realize that events such as the one you describe are tests. Not only that but informative as well. Now you know it is possible to be aware and bring that awareness back with you so the question for you is how far do you want to go? You can build on that experience with practice, patients and intent, if you want. It's up to you and there are many threads on this forum that will help you. I suggest simply paying attention to your dreams and noting what happens. Write it down, even if you just use trigger words, it will help you boost your dream recall.

17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Still Knocking at the Door on: December 29, 2016, 03:17:05
I agree that is an intriguing question and one I'm sure many of us want answers to. I'm sure we'll get there. As frustrating as it is it is also quite interesting how 'awake' our thinking is so different when we are in a np environment.

While I do agree that we create much of what happens in the np, I don't for a minute think it is all us. That would require a huge ego in itself. We are going to figure this out. I don't think the question is minor at all, I think it is key to knowing who we are and where we are going from here.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Heard piano music during SP on: December 29, 2016, 03:08:38
I have heard astral music LightBeam, it's just been a long time since. The day anyone can put what I heard to real time music I will be so happy. Just keep at it and enjoy you never know what may inspire you. smiley
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Amazing first OBE !!!! on: December 29, 2016, 03:05:43
That was an amazing experience and regardless what a person calls it you were consciously aware that you were projecting. I look forward to reading more.
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: My PastLife Tells Me So ( a projection) on: December 29, 2016, 02:58:23
Thanks Bloodshadow, congratulations on completing 6 books, maybe you'll publish one day. I've not written a book just stories, some published some not.

Tried to respond yesterday but family emergency came up. I'm bookmarking that link for when I get time to look at it. Will keep digging, we never know what will jump out at us.
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Still Knocking at the Door on: December 28, 2016, 03:43:10
Terrific experience, I remember this type well. Haven't been tested so in a while. I hope this keeps up for you. Is it appropriate to say Welcome back to the NP, lol.
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: My PastLife Tells Me So ( a projection) on: December 26, 2016, 22:49:34
Hey Bloodshadow, hope you had a merry Christmas.

I took a look at some more of these type images but those pieces you posted are the only ones that rang that bell for me. So I did some reading and while much of what I read seemed rather shallow my bell was still ringing. So I will tell you what I mean here.

A little background. I write creative stories, the best ones always guided and come from the bits and pieces I experience in NP. In one I clearly saw a woman in a setting of complete destruction, there was much more to it and those stones resonate with that experience of a very ancient place. Problem is, I can't elaborate as I'm still hoping to one day discover more while NP. So far, nada.
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Merry Christmas to you all of my friends here at the pulse!! on: December 26, 2016, 22:29:05
Belated but I trust everyone had a Merry Christmas and looking forward to a very interesting New Year. Hugs to one and all.
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Christmas Topic: During a psychic experience, has someone met Jesus... on: December 26, 2016, 22:27:20
In a sleep paralysis I've heard a very familiar voice, which was a bit arrogant too, it sounded as if it hid a message, a male voice said to me: "Jesus pierced you too", which is connected to the uncontrollable visualizations I get of symmetrical holes hurting me but I have no idea who it was, whether it was not a hallucination and what is the exact meaning of it..
I don't have an answer for you. But stay aware and be on the look out as answers come in many forms.
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hi everyone on: December 26, 2016, 22:22:43
Hi Lee, welcome. Looking forward to reading about your experiences.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15