The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 21, 2019, 00:41:05

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 36
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: SATURDAY CHAT 7 TO WHENEVER (EST) on: May 19, 2019, 07:27:37
I'm not sure exactly where the chat is, haven't been there yet. It should be somewhere on the link Plume posted. I've run out of time tonight.

We were hoping to get some casual and fun interaction going here on Saturday nights.
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: SATURDAY CHAT 7 TO WHENEVER (EST) on: May 19, 2019, 07:13:29
SmartAss!! But I can't say you're wrong, LOL
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: SATURDAY CHAT 7 TO WHENEVER (EST) on: May 19, 2019, 06:54:24
chat rooms are typically much faster, more conversational. With enough people it can be a downright circus.
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: SATURDAY CHAT 7 TO WHENEVER (EST) on: May 19, 2019, 06:44:43
This wouldn't be so slow if….

doing fine just bored out of my skull
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: SATURDAY CHAT 7 TO WHENEVER (EST) on: May 19, 2019, 06:37:57
Link us up Plume. How's Casey doing?
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: SATURDAY CHAT 7 TO WHENEVER (EST) on: May 19, 2019, 06:35:32
Mint chocolate chip of course. Warm and gooey going down leaving a cool minty afterglow on the tongue.
Hope those fish are biting for ya EV. If not try peanut butter, lol.
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / SATURDAY CHAT 7 TO WHENEVER (EST) on: May 19, 2019, 05:26:30
Okay, who's up for chatting Saturday evenings from about 7 until?
I figure it might be worth the effort to get anyone here who can make it.
If the time don't fit we can work on that.

Cheers! Got the cookies in the oven shocked
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Silence on: May 14, 2019, 02:36:07
Hi Yall,

I just wanted to talk a bit about the silence I've experienced lately. It's such an odd thing and I'm not used to it at all. I'm pretty sure the silence has everything to do with what I've been through lately and it doesn't worry me at all on that level. It's actually something I've kind of asked for a lot over the last few months or so which makes me feel that I've been heard and acknowledged. So I'm not asking for help with this, just thought I would share as it might be relevant to some things others have gone through at different times in their lives.

So to make a long story short - I've always felt the 'company' of other. Have a long list of weird, unexplained and just plain WTH moments. Lucid dreams, astral projections, out of body and etheric travel have pretty much just been a part of a mixed bag and par for the course (I think that's a golf term), lol.

The last few years have been rough on a purely physical level watching my husbands health go downhill. My own health seems to have chased his in a race for the bottom as I spent my time doing everything I could to take care of him putting me on the back burner. It's a common denominator for caregivers so I'm not looking for sympathy and all that. More so I'm just filling in background. I have zero regrets.

So this SILENCE is both welcoming and totally weird. I know my 'helpers' are still present, they are not fooling me and I don't feel they are trying to. They are here, watching and just letting me be. It's refreshing in a way and highly respectful of them. So I just thought I would share that and see what anyone else has to add or say.

Hugs Everyone
9  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Tall shadow figure on: May 13, 2019, 04:01:09
The weed just likely changed their vibration (like you stated) allowing them to see something they normally wouldn't have even noticed. The world is full of 'things' we don't normally see. Doesn't mean they aren't there.
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: My Mother Passing on: May 13, 2019, 03:57:28
First, condolences for the passing of your mother.

I can only speak from my own personal experiences and my own thoughts on this matter.

I highly doubt your mother is trapped in any of the scenarios you might imagine. I say this as much of the symptoms of dementia and such are do to higher brain functions having declined leaving behind what is often referred to as the reptile brain. This portion of the brain really only controls the essentials and a very small amount of our ability to think.

I may not have explained that well. What I mean to say is your mother's mind likely had already vacated her body for the most part. The part of her that you knew and loved had already moved on. I know people can and do become trapped but a question for you.

What was your mother like when she did have a well functioning mind? What were her beliefs then? Perhaps those things would be more telling than anything stemming during or after her disease progressed. You don't need to answer these questions here if you don't want, they are just posed to help you turn your thinking to other possibilities.

I hope this helps to some degree. It's not easy losing our loved ones even when we are prepared. Don't hesitate to ask further or just talk. Whatever you need we are here.
11  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Crystals on: May 13, 2019, 03:32:05
Really Cool! I swear I left a comment on your previous post, all gone now and wonder if I dreamed it.

The Dream catchers are awesome. I love the fox and getting in line behind T-Man. Candy medallions, lol. Now there's an idea, like maybe fruit leather.
12  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Superhero for a Day on: May 07, 2019, 06:24:19
Geesus woman, I so need to find a theater with those Dbox seats!!

You are powerful and now you've seen it yourself. No denying your incredible abilities. Just imagine if you had gained total awareness AND managed to stay in the moment. Wow

Hope you have more like this and keep sharing them. I find them very inspiring and with things being so quiet for me lately I live vicariously through the shared experiences.
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How Does Forgiveness Work? on: May 05, 2019, 09:11:54
I tend to think that if the rapist were to one day face the awful things he had done and sought forgiveness and worked to become a better person he would have a better fate. Of course that would depend on his own personal beliefs.

Of course that is assuming the bible is correct. Something I think most of us here have trouble with. I personally don't care much what the bible says, it raises more loose ends and dilemmas than it answers.
14  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Tarots, Lenormand cards, Crystals... on: May 05, 2019, 09:03:58
Oh wow Plume, you are putting too much faith in my ability to read these. I've been so far off my game lately my intuition is shot. I'm sure it's temporary and likely coerced as I've needed time to heal from a lot of emotional and physical baggage.

I'm not sure if I should be looking at the cards from left to right or top to bottom.

In the first line I see loss with the flowers and shadowy cross in the background. Can't make out the first card.

2nd line: I see the clover, a traditional symbol of good luck. But not luck alone as it is preceded by a divine cross and followed by (is that a tree of life?) with a rainbow passing through it?

3rd line: Is that a stairway or doorway, a sly fox and the boat of the dead. Interesting, I'll explain below.

4th line: A figure I can't make out. A woman and a man with a window between them. Last card the window is still there, the man is down in the corner and the woman is looking in a mirror(?)
-----
These cards certainly seem to be telling my current story. My husband Dino passed just two months ago and although that was expected the reality was harsh. I've been missing him more than I can say, not the way he was at the end but the way I've known him. The person he was.

I also have some health issues and wound up in the hospital just a couple weeks ago. My heart really just wanted to give up but stubbornness and the fact that the doctors listened to me (for a change) is why I am still here and recovering quite nicely. None of us know how long we have but so far I've cheated death 3 times and from this point on I've no idea what is in store for me.

To top it off my computer collapsed and I just got it up and running tonight. And now I have no choice but to purchase a newer phone as my old one won't be able to update anymore after the end of this month.

So overall those cards seem pretty accurate. But I am having difficulty with the fox and with getting a total read. Looking forward to your read.

Hugs and thank you so so much!
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Souly for Retrievals! on: May 05, 2019, 08:22:25
What a beautiful experience that was EV! You and your retrievee learned something valuable. Your recall is fantastic and I totally agree with Volgerle. He went where he needed to go.

I'm guessing you initially felt like you had failed but you know better now.

For some inexplicable reason I feel excited after reading your post, like maybe something just got answered for me as well.
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Souly for Retrievals! on: April 25, 2019, 16:29:26
I love this thread and am all for the Retrieval Club. I have one question for the retrievers, do you or have you ever seen another retriever in action?
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Maybe someone can shed some light: A strange phenomenon on: April 24, 2019, 00:32:55
You need to first satisfy yourself as to whether this is something physical you should be concerned about. See a doctor if you haven't already to get a medical opinion. After that you may still find you are interested in the non-physical side of this. After all you are here and this indicates that you must in some respect feel there is more to your experiences than just physical health.

You said in your OP it was like a sudden burst of energy in your head. Let me ask, were there any visuals with this? Also, do you have a sense of 'knowing' when this happens?
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: If you were... on: April 20, 2019, 07:51:15
I'm just so sad after reading todays replies. I see exactly what you two see and it is bitter-sweet to hear how you both feel and see the world the way it so often presents itself to me as well. I know this is just how it needs to be and all I can really do is observe and make little mental notes.

It's like the world is in some sort of fugue state right now. I just can't wait for it to snap out of it, it's driving me crazy. But I am comforted knowing that at least there is us and if there is us then there are more we just haven't found them yet.

It's so odd to feel sometimes like yeah, I'm human, no I'm not. Wait, where am I from again.

Name, rank, serial number ... oops, someone spilled the acid AGAIN!!!
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Souly for Retrievals! on: April 20, 2019, 07:30:06
Okay EV, I know we talked quite a bit about your TMI experience but I didn't realize til now that I hadn't commented here. As you know I've had a lot of distractions lately so forgive my scattered tendencies please.

Far as I can see that was a perfect retrieval, well done my friend. I was totally intrigued with your experience with the violet energies. I love feeling my way through those energies when I'm blessed enough to feel them. Don't it just bug the britches off you though when it's all color and no definition, good as being blind. But you pulled your way through that wonderfully.

Loved this line, "What do you think all the violet was about?" Typical short answer. I think 'they' like playing with us. Eh, so frustrating.

Lumaza, it seems so weird how screwed up people can be on their belief systems like this retrieval of yours. It's interesting that I have met quite a few people who seem like the most 'ungodly' people you could imagine and yet they hold these very strong religious beliefs. It really makes you pause when you stop a moment and think about it, like how did this happen?

I think LIghtBeam is right on point about even the retrieval area being a learning center. The lessons don't stop even there, however it's possible the opportunities for learning might be fewer and further between so people like you/us/others are more than necessary. I certainly don't think you failed and as for your question, no I don't think I could play that role either. But if we think about that a moment we would have to ask ourselves, now why is that?

Are none of us brave enough to put on the mantel of God or perhaps we still much to work on in our own belief systems?

Oh, welcome back!
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: If you were... on: April 19, 2019, 07:19:17
I am with Volgerle. I don't have to pretend.

I like Nameless' comments and I will add this-

Today I watched the cathedral of Notre Dame burn down. With that and among other events, I see a civilization coming to an end, challenged by another and yet eventually likely replaced by yet even another. One thing is apparent on Earth and that is the function of 'change'. It may occur within five years or it may require 500 years or multiples thereof.

I suppose that this is a misperception within a narrow time context; no matter what year you may pick, events are occurring which signify great changes coming; a slight allowance for years, decades or a century here or there, notwithstanding.

And yet within that context, as Nameless said, the human element keeps forging ahead. Opportunities abound. And pain and heartbreak...and love and celebration.

Incredible diversity. Incredible adversity. And while you are here, you forget and know nothing else.

It is a remarkable learning system.

So true on diversity and adversity and yet each epic is a whole new tale. Really remarkable.
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: If you were... on: April 19, 2019, 07:16:26
No imagination. I tell ya LightBeam - just no imagination

LOL
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: APAC - Astral Pulse Advice Column on: April 17, 2019, 00:06:10
Not bad far as logos go Xanth. I mean we could have Brad Pitt on rotation with....
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: If you were... on: April 15, 2019, 07:58:18
Well okay, I'll bite.

I think my report would state how mysteriously wonderful the human element is. Here is a species that truly wants to know what the driving force is behind their existence and it appears the majority would give most anything for a serous piece of that information.

On an individual level the humans seem all too willing to just give up but as a whole they just keep forging ahead. When they face insurmountable objects they don't stop, they will just keep plucking away even if they have very little information to go on and even when all their efforts seem worthless.

My most interesting observation of life on earth is that every creature, plant, animal, mineral and so forth seem completely organic to the earth's infrastructure. With one exception and that being the humans.

(note to self) Find out the origins of this human species. Give consideration to sharing said findings with Earth humans.
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Random Coincidence.... on: April 15, 2019, 01:46:02
Oh gosh, I see I didn't come back and respond to this. So sorry, my wits are still a bit scattered which only emphasizes how scatter brained I really am normally.

All 3 Janes had a very eastern type background (mind you I am geographically challenged). They were all brave, strong, smart women with very strong feminine qualities so that vulnerability all women seem to have shown through.

I do think my selections were guided although I had no inkling at the time. Since this Jane has been pretty quite but that is typical of her appearances. A little here a little there.

So Jane, if you are reading this just know I would so like to just give you a hug and introduce you to my fellow APers.
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Saying Hello and Updating on Personal Current Events on: April 14, 2019, 22:58:37
LOL Xanth! My body hears the stfu quite often.

Plume all I truly know is that you have great things in store. smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 36