The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 29, 2017, 08:19:28

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16
1  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Back to College on: June 25, 2017, 19:42:56
Well if this wasn't a perfect opener for you return I don't know what would be.

Nice grin
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: June 25, 2017, 09:54:55
I'm with you on mapping. I do think it can be done we just have to stretch our terms and definitions. There have just been too many times when someone has said "I had a dream ..." and as I listened to their experience (dream or not) I know exactly the place or the 'people/entities' they speak of. And that is just casual conversations not having anything to do with AP or this 'art' at all.

So for me, I would say my conclusion except I haven't concluded anything yet, is that all this IS perfectly natural and we all already know how. Now the question is why and the concept is what to do with it.
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Blast from the Past! on: June 25, 2017, 09:17:07
Hi Selski, welcome back and glad to meet you. I've come across quite a few of your posts since being here and looking forward to your new adventures.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: June 25, 2017, 09:13:27
Lumaza I think your directional idea is absolutely brilliant. Truth is we are physical and thinking in physical terms is so natural that finding ways to do that in the non-physical only makes sense. And as an added bonus much like video games the 'demon hunters' should find this thought process right in line with their hand-held controls.

For the more experienced, this is still - simply brilliant.
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello! on: June 23, 2017, 21:41:06
Welcome Amyla, you appear to be well on your way. I can only re-iterate what's already been said at this point. You'll find your way and we are here to help where we can.
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: projection: imposter and thieves on: June 23, 2017, 21:35:21
This is very similar to some of my own experiences. As Thomaos said above I also think the 'Cheshire' entity inspired the rest if the event. In my own experience the name of the entity that equates to your 'Cheshire' is Chester. (How odd)

I've come to see him as something akin a trainer/attendant/partner in crime. LOL
The purpose seems to be only to see how you respond and/or to see how others respond to you. While there are lessons we can learn from these type experiences it seems we aren't the only ones doing the learning.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I Can Induce Vibrations, But Then What? on: June 20, 2017, 17:52:00
I can tell you how it goes with me when I get vibrations. I will either immediately zip off somewhere else OR I'll fall asleep. I never mind falling asleep because I know that is just another approach to AP. Either works just fine although the experience itself varies with each method.

I honestly don't think you have to learn anything, more so you just need to allow whatever is going to happen to happen and don't judge it. Your experience may be thrilling, terrifying, mind-boggling, long or short, with full clarity or only a little. Take whatever you get, prime the pump and be ready for whatever comes next whenever it comes.
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Contact on: June 20, 2017, 17:40:43
I'm the only person I know who has watched it to the end. I found it fascinating, mind-blowingly beautiful. I've seen it twice now and am ready for a repeat.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Time in the astral realm? on: June 20, 2017, 17:38:18
Makes me wonder if all these little worlds are pockets created by our subconscious or if they existed long before us
Makes me ask exactly what is our subconscious.
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Building an extra reality home on: June 19, 2017, 22:52:58
If this is the case and we can really construct a area that we go when we transition, then I know that all the hard work I put into creating my Island Paradise has really paid off. It has paid off in many ways. This is just one more way to make it even more awesome then it was.

..and yes, for those that know me, there is a huge Pyramid there as well!  grin
LOL, I would expect nothing less from you and in fact intend trying to locate your Island Paradise (if that's okay) when I can get back into focus.
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Building an extra reality home on: June 19, 2017, 22:50:36
Wow Lumaza, that's spectacular. I find it interesting how we all tend to lean towards a beach setting or water. I loved reading about your most recent exp. I've been dry myself but then again my focus has been almost purely physical lately.
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Building an extra reality home on: June 19, 2017, 22:41:08
Great question Thomas. Lately I have been giving this exact idea some thought. I'm leaning towards building a place where I can leave 'clues' or 'notes to self' and filling it with things and ideas I mean or wish to carry over. I see no reason not to try.
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Tension in right foot, will that stop me from being able to astral project? on: June 19, 2017, 22:30:34
Baro-san said it perfectly, "My short answer to your question: if you can sleep with tension in your foot, you can astral project with tension in your foot."

Though I've not said much about it I will now. I never understood the hoopla over learning or training yourself to ignore your body or the physical. After all we ARE here in this physical and that's all perfectly normal. In your situation (which I have been) I simply suggest acknowledging the tension in your foot while still focusing on what you wish.
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Learning lucid dreaming first then ap on: June 15, 2017, 13:44:49
Hi Guyspie,

I suggest you stop trying to control what happens. I take it you do remember your dreams, that is a great start. Now all you need to do at this time is observe. Don't do anything else, just watch, observe and think about it later when you are awake. While you are dreaming just go with it and save the thinking for after. There are things you need to know and those will be revealed to you in time as you show your willingness to pay attention.
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What are the most important values to live by to have a good reincarnation? on: May 02, 2017, 03:09:15
Listen hon, it's about doing the best you can with what you have in the 'here and now'. What comes next will take care of itself.
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Quick "Astral Related" Question. on: April 12, 2017, 03:53:20
Awesome question!

Me, I love information and learning. I'm always looking to learn something new and looking for how one thing connects to everything else. I hear way to often how life is hard, how it's screwed up and not fair and all that hooey. I've made it my goal to convince those I know that life will reflect whatever image you show it.

I work on meditation a little each day though not religiously so. If my feeling is to give it a rest that's just what I do. So far it has been an exciting and wonderful journey and I'm learning my number one lesson daily. I already know what that lesson is so now it's a matter of re-programming myself to accept it automatically. That lesson is to trust myself. So I can say I do a million times but it has to be an automatic response. I value every lesson and love every opportunity to 'show my stuff'.

Quit? Stop? Not a chance.
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: April 12, 2017, 03:24:05
Is it just pressure or do you get a runny nose as well? I ask because your "sinus pressure" sounds to me like the onset of a "exploding head" signpost. I had that happen often and still get in once in awhile today. It always begin as a pressure. But I notice that I can create that pressure, if I wish, by just focusing on my 3rd eye location.
 Still 8 on board. I just returned from a show, so I hope I still have 8, lol. I need to give them some new challenges. But I am walking them along very slowly. They have also noticed that they are remembering their Dreams more and a couple of them have had very vivid LDs. That doesn't surprise me though. Opening yourself to a "new awareness" has it's perks, as you already know, Nameless!   wink

It's just pressure. I looked up exploding head signpost and got exploding head syndrome. LOL, who knew - but no that's not it. haha. Same here with the 3rd eye.

Glad to hear you still have them onboard. It should start getting real interesting for them soon.
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What if I never have children, will I have a worser reincarnation next time? on: April 08, 2017, 15:44:21
I feel really stupid for having kids now. sad

Thanks guys, LOL.

Ditch the old belief paradigms Plasma and do what seems right to you. Like the others said, there are good reasons for not having kids too.

19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: April 07, 2017, 22:07:04
I like the spinning top idea although I have not tried that one. Shiver your timbers you could have had a bad accident in the shower with that one. I've had a few like that, fortunately I usually get a small warning before hand although not always.

I love that the water is helping you. Looks like you have found your element in a very real way. I can see that combination giving you a great boost in NP. I like that word - morph. They are never what you expect. I try not to react to strongly and mostly I succeed but sometimes it'll just knock my socks off.

I do sometimes have a problem. When I try to focus I will get a sinus like pulsing pressure. It's very much like a head cold feeling. Is that common? It can make it hard to concentrate.

Also interested in how your students come along as time progresses.
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: April 06, 2017, 23:30:11
Hey There, I've been meaning to drop in on this sooner. I'm really excited to see you back I think we were all worried.

I tried your shapes, I chose the circle and interestingly no matter what I did it kept changing itself into a heart. I've had some shifting going on with this although nothing much to actually share at this point. One thing I have noticed is simple truly is best. Before this I did some work focusing on nothing but color. It takes work but I try to focus only on the chosen focus point while leaving behind any preconceived notions.

What I have found is the colors and the shapes will do what they do no matter what I think. And what they do rarely resembles what I would normally think. Like with your alphabet the imagery is off the chain. Once I feel like taking a break from the shapes I'll switch to the alphabet and see how that goes. I did have one full on shift that occurred right between the colors and the shapes. I think the exercises helped with that.

Glad you're back and looking forward to all your news. Hugs!
21  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Pain instantly gone on: April 02, 2017, 01:19:40
I think you have it right. I've done this myself and it is more instantaneous if you are in or close to a deep state.
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: fear and achieving goal on: March 29, 2017, 16:32:51
Blidge I am so appreciative of you posting this thread. I think most people would agree that healing in the NP is possible but perhaps most of us haven't a clue (including me). I have had many instances of healing but you've put a bit of a different spin on it which actually clarifies some things in my mind.

First, I think time is totally inconsequential. It just does not mean anything in the bigger picture. Time only matters here in the PR when we have an appointment or are waiting for that new television episode. Otherwise, nada.

Having said that, I think what matters more than anything else in the whole of the universe is "what we think". So in reality while things happen it's what we think (how we perceive it) that matters. So YES, if we can change our thoughts down at the nuts and bolts level then yes we can change our reality.

Now if we could just figure how to do it on command every time. But then, where would be the fun in that. smiley

23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Vivid Dream: N.D.E.? on: March 29, 2017, 16:16:25
Hey Bloodshadow, glad you shared this. Now, more than ever I want to know what is up with 2042. It's just a fragment of a memory now but that date is getting around it seems. Lightbeam's post resonates with me as did yours and I too wondered if it were a planet or a moon. My recall of these exp is limited but the fragments are there.
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Is there racists in the astral? on: March 20, 2017, 14:54:00
This has been a great conversation. I know I haven't been here much, my apologies.

I really like what Stillwater had to say. Ive often asked myself what makes people think we are all that? It is highly possible and very likely we are just a minor part of all that. By evolutionary standards being racist is a stubborn emotional response that humans seem not to be able to dump. I think that would automatically make US the lesser evolved of all the species if we are the last hold out on a dying concept. But then again, I am just rambling here and offering my thoughts rather than any hard-core beliefs.

I really liked Xanth's post too demonstrating the tub of water. Each dip in the tub would clearly show that we CAN bring back many memories that truly were NOT part of our own experience but we may remember it well due to that one drop of someone else's experience. Multiple drops = multiple past life experiences. This subject confounds me as well as with all the combined exp I have had it seems I would be drawn to the idea of past lives but I'm not.

But I have tapped into past lives, I've just never been sure they were mine or just a part of my awareness. So, did I live them or didn't I, your guess is as good as mine.

Are there racist over there in the NP? Good question and the only answer I have for you is that that fully depends on how evolved (spiritually) those others you meet in the NP are themselves. Not every one you meet there is on a 'spiritual path', many have no clue they are even there and many more are only there temporarily (as in dreaming) so this particular question is the last thing on their minds. Many are not even lucid over there and those that are have bigger fish to fry.
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Making Progress / New sensation? on: March 03, 2017, 02:52:26
I don't know but it seems there have been others having some odd things going on as well. Seems perhaps we are pushing some sort of boundary. I've been exp some strange things too but don't know what's going on.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16