The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 19, 2018, 05:56:12

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 31
1  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: My mom's bizarre experiences on: Today at 03:55:54
Hadn't read this LightBeam. I do think also that natural elements absorb whatever energies are present around them. While at the same time knowing we ourselves can influence how those energies manifest. So incidences like this could be either/or or a combination of the two.

My own mother had some rather strange experiences though not from stones.
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: Yesterday at 04:15:58
Okay guys, this Topic is about Lumaza's Doorway Technique. Let's not ruin it.

Thanks
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Really Odd Eye Problem on: November 17, 2018, 23:11:19
Hey Lumaza, glad to hear from you. I did think of you and your own experience and that is a part of why I posted this in the first place. That and I kept getting 'told' to post it.

I did wonder if my case might be similar or related to yours. I just didn't know truth be told. Much as I can sometimes pick up on things and just 'know' there are many times when that just doesn't happen. But I do have a feeling the eye was specific as a measure to get me to post if nothing else. It was that vague memory I had Sunday morning that topped everything off. I can't actually recall what it was but it's there.

I know how it feels Lumaza. My husband has healthcare as well and I am so grateful for that. I just take my chances like you.
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Really Odd Eye Problem on: November 16, 2018, 08:51:49
I like that LightBeam and know you are right as I have done that as well in the past. It's amazing how effective a little faith can be. I tend to forget that. Thank you for the energy boost I'm sure it helped. I didn't feel it as much as I might have normally, I just had so much to do and so much on my mind my attention was all over the place.

Congrats on the weight loss Plume. I know you've been working on that. I've fasted many times myself but not usually in a conscious sort of way. More like I run out of time to eat or feel too bad to eat for a day or two. Stress is my number one issue and the underlying cause of just about everything that ails me.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Got out on: November 15, 2018, 04:46:38
My best experiences are when I just let it happen. I truly do not think it is something to be forced so much as simply allowed.

Aint nothing wrong with dreams, they are a perfectly acceptable doorway to what lies beyond.

Congratulations!
6  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Earth-Life System Population Control? on: November 14, 2018, 05:48:09
I think pretty soon we will have the technology to go to other worlds. I'm curious to know what percentage would leave this planet if they were given the choice.

I would pay most of the people to leave if I could and they would. Then I would stay, this is a perfectly beautiful world.

Yeah, I know old topic and all that but sometimes Xanth just asks the most bestest questions. smiley
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Really Odd Eye Problem on: November 14, 2018, 00:24:32
Thank YOU Everyone.

I finally got the meds I've been out of so started back taking them last night. I feel way better now, no withdrawal symptoms!!!!  I am having to go back through the initial side effects as when I first had to start taking blood pressure pills but at least I know those will subside and they aren't nearly so bad as withdrawals.

I had started hoping I would get over it and not need them at all like SCHMUSTIN stated. Guess I've learned I do and need to get serious and stop messing around with my own health.

It's so strange to me how after making the initial post here things just started falling into place. You would think by now I would stop questioning everything and learn to go with faith.

Love and Hugs to One and All
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Fireballs in the Sky all over earth/Satellites not working?? on: November 10, 2018, 01:33:36
I've seen some weirdness in the sky as well and fairly recently. But I wonder just how weird this all is. Maybe it's always weird but we don't normally pay attention and most people spend most of their time indoors these days. At least here in US.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Woke Up To Rushing Sounds! on: November 10, 2018, 01:20:45
Yes, exactly. Sometimes we say things not knowing why but just feeling we should. Answers come when and where they will. grin
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Woke Up To Rushing Sounds! on: November 10, 2018, 01:02:26
Congratulations. Hungry and thirsty, I imagine your body used a lot of energy getting to that point and likely you did have a brief experience that lasted much longer 'out there' than you recall bc here the timing was so short. It's all good.
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming made super easy!! on: November 10, 2018, 00:57:17
Hey Fresco, I'm nowhere as good as EV or Lumaza or some of the others at explaining things but here goes. EscapeVelocity is very good at asking the right questions. Your replies to those in your last post are very telling.

Normal ability to walk, normal vision and mental clarity. That's great, really great! While you didn't get 360 vision, or instant transference from one place to another what you did get was full immersion exactly as you already understand it. No fog, wow, most would have had a much more vague experience. Now you know what it is like to fully merge. Once you experience all that other stuff you'll likely have little trouble fully merging with that as well.
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Really Odd Eye Problem on: November 09, 2018, 06:36:36
Thank you all so much for your concern and thoughts. I'm pretty sure I know what's going on now but (facepalm) I've been so concerned with my husbands health I really haven't had time to monitor my own. Combine that with the fact I have no health insurance and little means to pay and the clinic is about the only option I have. I'll explain and try to keep short as you all deserve to at least know since I did come here asking for help. See how much I trust you all. Seriously.

I ran out of one of my blood pressure meds. I can't get it refilled till I see the PA. The PA hasn't been available, then the hurricane hit and things were shut down so I have been without that one a month now. I also just ran out of my other BP med. When I went to the clinic to see the doc and get refills I was given an appointment 3 months from now in February despite telling them I was completely OUT of my meds. The only remedy is what they loosely call a same day appointment which means arriving at 7:30 am and waiting for a no show. Last time I did that with my husband we waited from 7:30am till 4:00pm and turns out they admitted him immediately to the hospital. So I'm not anxious to do that again especially considering my husband can't be left alone that long and really isn't able to go with me. He's in bad shape and just got out of the hospital for the second time in three weeks. He has insurance, I don't. Running out of pills isn't an emergency but I feel like crap despite my eye feeling better.

I've been cramping and nauseous all day and I think it might be withdrawals. So I'm kind of stuck till I figure out what to do. Hell if I have to wait till February and survive that long I will reckon I don't need them anymore, right?

Now I'm not telling you all this for sympathy and all that I just wanted to be honest and open. We all have our problems and this is but one of mine. And having said all that it isn't any wonder that so many people live for those grand AP moments were the only things that can hurt you don't. Haha, love you guys!
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Really Odd Eye Problem on: November 08, 2018, 15:05:41
I really am stumped and honestly don't know if this AP related or not. Sunday morning I woke up with my right eye hurting like the dickens. It felt like I had been in a cat fight, like my eyeball had been scratched and I had been pummeled. Looking in the mirror other than a small amount of swelling I detected nothing apparently wrong.

My eye hurt all day. By Monday morning the pain had spread and I wound up with a headache like I have never had before. The headache and eye pain lasted all the way through Wednesday (last) night when it finally all just went away. My eye seems to be normal, my vision is clear and has been all along. I didn't get in any fights with cats or otherwise. But I do have a vague memory from early Sunday morning, just can't actually recall what it was.

Anyway I don't really know what I'm asking here and everything seems fine as I am typing this. Maybe it's nothing but... IDK.
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Nice to be Back on: November 03, 2018, 22:22:13
Thanks Adrian, been missing this place.  smiley
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: October 26, 2018, 11:23:28
I enjoy phasing

I phase easily

I remember my phase sessions

Phasing comes easily to me

When I phase I enjoy the process

Try those. Maybe someone else will have some suggestions. You don't want your sessions to be about trying. You want them to reflect success. Baro-san is right about that.
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Tom Campbell Afterlife Thoughts? Psychic Mediums on: October 26, 2018, 06:38:59
Ah, I thought you seemed 'familiar'. smiley
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Chicken or the Egg on: October 26, 2018, 06:37:45
LOL, yes, I agree, dreams are freakin real!!!
18  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Heard inner voice on: October 26, 2018, 00:22:11
Ditto the Congratulations! Whatever you did I reckon you did it right. Why now? It was time.
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Tom Campbell Afterlife Thoughts? Psychic Mediums on: October 26, 2018, 00:18:04
I love all these replies! I donít know why but this talk reminded me of this... This will be us in the afterlife trying to figure it all out lol. https://youtu.be/gC7VvfDjr_k

No S hit!! You are so right, er..,, maybe!!! lOL
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Tom Campbell Afterlife Thoughts? Psychic Mediums on: October 22, 2018, 09:38:36
Hi MarsZM, first let me say I am not the most familiar with Tom Campbell or any of the other what(?) leaders in this field. That's because 1) I reckon I never paid attention to this stuff and 2) now I am paying attention I don't want my own experiences colored too much by what I should be doing or thinking. The more I pay attention the more I find I don't need their answers as I have my own.

Having said all that and though I know you want responses from those more familiar with Tom I would still like to comment. You've raised some very good points.

I think what we see here, in the physical is only a small part of us. Dying releases that part of us that is attached to our bodies. It doesn't change who we are, it only allows that part of us to reintegrate more fully with the rest of who we are. So when you/we are so fortunate as to receive a visit from our loved ones on the other side it is only the part of them we can recognize. This is not them in their entirety. What we get the privilege of interacting with is similar to only a shadow of them but isn't it great! Not because that is all they are just that it is all we can perceive at this point in time. The rest of who they are is doing exactly the same as the rest of who we are who are still living. Perhaps that portion has indeed returned to over all consciousness or what ever one wants to call it or may that portion is off living another life. I've no idea but I do know we can limit ourselves to only the way we see things from here.

We are essentially blind to the larger picture so for me that is not something I can worry about. The validations you received from the reading are just that - validations. Take them with all the wonder and beauty of a fascinating world. So the bigger question is this - What do you think?

I really hope this helps and perhaps some others more familiar with TC with give their opinions as well.

Hugs

EDT: I see LightBeam was posting as I was typing. smiley
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: First OBE in a long while on: October 22, 2018, 00:30:42
Looks like you actually had a whole pack of helpers trying to help you break through a barrier. The ones on the outside were only attacking the barrier. While the ones inside with you were offering friendship and encouragement. The variety in the dogs is likely a way of showing you the variations that are possible once you do get through that barrier.

Now those are just my immediate thoughts upon reading. Seems you are actually very capable and experienced but perhaps not so much on a conscious level. All that means is there might still be a bit of a trust issue, as in trusting yourself.

Lucid dreams in general are actually my own favorite way to go as well although an instant phase does beat that.
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Why is astral projection so hard to verify?? on: October 22, 2018, 00:20:19
Trying to prove to someone else is one of the hurdles/challenges we face. For while doing that you aren't giving your experiences full attention.

The answer to your question is, You don't? Do your thing and eventually it will provide it's own proof to those who need to know.
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: For those who are semi familiar with Astral beings... on: October 21, 2018, 02:40:19
I've thought that as well that perhaps our brains interpret them this way. There is little way of knowing if indeed we are talking about the same thing but it resonates so... In one adventure/phase they demonstrated how certain energies are illusions designed for growth or improvement. But there are imperfections in the illusion so they can come across quite different than intended so we have to be able to see through the illusion.

I think your sending positive energy was not only brave but added a layer of connection. Have you seen them since your op (original post)?
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The future on: October 20, 2018, 20:30:48
LOL, MJ is Lumaza's other or better half as they say.
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: For those who are semi familiar with Astral beings... on: October 20, 2018, 08:59:00
Markulous, I see this is very old but wanted to pipe up anyway. I too have been accompanied by 3 dogs on several occasions. They seem to be facilitators. Sometimes they present as very scary indeed, I've actually been 'herded' by them before. But they also bring lessons. I really don't know what to call them I just know they are part of the team surrounding me. I don't think they are ghost dogs though by any stretch of the imagination. They are an energy.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 31