The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 13, 2017, 13:12:57

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18
1  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: By choice I can turn my arm/hand purple??! on: December 11, 2017, 17:16:50
Krishanna, videos pretty much 'prove' nothing.
2  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: By choice I can turn my arm/hand purple??! on: December 11, 2017, 17:15:28
The human body is an amazing thing and many people find it possible to do seeming impossible things. I have not tried this, nor do I know of anyone else who can but that is not surprising. As far as being a doorway I think that's only possible if you seek a doorway due to this anomaly.
3  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: What's on the Menu for Tonight? on: December 06, 2017, 19:06:53
EV - "Szaxx, you pointed out that ‘high awareness’ leaves us more prone to distractions, so maybe they force ‘subdued awareness’ upon us in order to minimize distractions. I agree with that but will add another idea, that within subdued awareness our Intent is planted much deeper and imbedded in a much more permanent and solid fashion."

I agree with you here EV as I have often thought that perhaps the subdued awareness was a tool used to implant (or your word - embed) subconscious info or responses that are designed to help us along the way. We get enough awareness to 'know' but not so much we can mess up the programming.

When I am in high awareness I seem to know instinctively and be able to act much more naturally. Distractions are generally not a problem. But also when I am in high awareness that is when I am being shown something I need to know or see and in those instances I have little to no control although my awareness is very high.

EV this is a really great discussion. I really enjoy everyone's input here.

See what YOU started - smiley
4  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Meditation's direct link to OBE/LD on: December 06, 2017, 18:07:58
Spot on post madmagus and wonderful follow-up by Lumaza. I totally get the 'now' generation but then too there is that other generation. What I loosely refer to as 'my' generation. (Yeah I'm older now so I can say that) LOL.

I am one of those people that fully understand the time and determination that must go into this if I am to progress. But I truly do not have space to spend hours meditating or on myself and self-growth as I would like or need. I fully accept my life as it is and that's my hurdle to jump over or crawl under any way I can.

But the younger generation - they just need room to breathe and slow down.
5  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Hypnotherapy Friday (Black Friday) on: November 24, 2017, 05:30:19
Looking forward to those details. Happy Thanksgiving and wishing you the best.
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: A story to tell, a question to ask on: November 24, 2017, 05:28:30
I agree with Lumaza here that it seems you are experiencing a heightened sense of awareness. As you get used to it it won't be so 'in your face' and may actually go away. I know I have gone through phases similar to yours. Everyone is of course different so who knows how this will come to be for you.

Also, I'll reiterate, be calm and passively observe. Your thoughts can and will color your experience.
7  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Itchy Foot Leads to Multiple LDS on: November 16, 2017, 15:55:50
Don't cha just get bamboozled sometimes? That was quite the experience, too bad you didn't figure it out. I haven't had the itchy foot like you did but I have felt a 'bite' on my calf a few times. There is never any sign the next day. The bite or pinch seems to be to tweek my awareness. It does that indeed.
8  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: it ain't easy on: November 16, 2017, 15:46:00
Well said Deric. Although we may be experiencing an alternate reality it is still our reality no matter how you look at it. smiley
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Paddle to the Sea - 1 Week Challenge on: November 10, 2017, 02:14:33
Session 4 and 5.

Weird and I don't know what to make of them. I got into a relaxing mode and began my visualization which went wonky almost from the start. Everything got BIG. I aborted session 4 deciding to try again later.

So later the same day I repeated the session. I had decided to visualize the beach area again. My intent was to stroll down the beach to the dock where I first saw my little sail boat. Next thing I know I'm sort of staring at my leg. I had to pull back to see the entire scene. I'm reclining on the beach looking out over the water, only I'm like a GIANT. Once I spot the sail boat - it's GIGANTIC.

I tried to see what perspective I was seeing from when my leg filled my vision. Must have been an ant or some other very tiny creature but I couldn't see whatever it was.

This experience was so weird I couldn't figure out what to do with it. Everything else seemed in perfect proportion but I simply could not focus on the boat with out it filling my vision to the exclusion of everything else. And any glimpse of myself, like a hand or whatever did the same.

So I'm more than happy at this point to move on to "I Am Flying" LOL
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: First Conscious Astral Projection Experience /welcoming song for the deceased on: November 04, 2017, 23:37:25
My condolences on the passing of your father. What a beautiful experience you had though sad. Our parents can really surprise us when we least expect it. I remember asking my mother once not so long ago, she was a devout Christian, if she believed in UFOs and aliens and stuff. I'll never forget how simple and 'true' her answer was. "Of course" she said but she elaborated no further than that.
11  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: What's on the Menu for Tonight? on: November 02, 2017, 01:27:14
Hi All, I know it looks like I've been ignoring this conversation and if I am perfectly honest I reckon I should buck up and admit that I have, at least some what.

EV you know how very close some of our experiences have been so I'm betting on your understanding here. I also think Lumaza and Szaxx get it as well.

Like Selski says, the whole dream character business is puzzling. I remember a time when I didn't even pay attention to them. I'm thinking I liked it better that way. smiley

One thing I know that is going on with me is a lot stuff under the surface. I wake or click out with only tiny little glimpses of what happened so I figure some training is going on on an unconscious level. I think Szaxx has the right of it being about conditioning so that our responses are automatic regardless the situation. Makes sense. And like Lumaza stated about our empathy, our very human-ness.

Recently I discovered that no matter how 'good' I might be regarding everyone else when it is my current 'earth-family' I just might loose all control and go ape on anyone messing with them. Looks like they've finally found something that will trip my triggers. I know it's just testing but being able to "remember" during AP is proving difficult. My focus has been all over the place and I think this is why. Now I have to work on that.
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Paddle to the Sea - 1 Week Challenge on: October 28, 2017, 21:56:31
Hey Lumaza, glad to finally find some time to be here a little. ((Hugs you))

I guess this little scenario was just mean to be. It resonates well with me and a few others I see. Sorry to say session 2 and 3 here didn't rack up much. sad
My little sail boat refused to budge and the one time it did in session 3 it only moved a few feet from the dock. This gives me a thought though. Will report back later.

That's a thought EV, I'd love to hear what happens if you decide to do this. So far I have to admit I'm enjoying this one.

Looking for to it Thoamas.

baro-san, it's just for practice to develop better focus and learn to trust your instincts. Lumaza can elaborate more I'm sure.

13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Paddle to the Sea - 1 Week Challenge on: October 25, 2017, 18:12:07
I want to add that I did this very quickly before reading any of the responses as I didn't want to pre-load anything anyone else experienced. After I posted the above I was surprised to go back and read Lumaza's description of his sub. Lots of similarity there.. Interesting.
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Paddle to the Sea - 1 Week Challenge on: October 25, 2017, 17:57:11
What an interesting little challenge. I read the instructions, didn't watch the video and just jumped right in before my thinker had time to actually do any thinking.

I was following a path in the sand and quite clearly saw a long dock out to the sea. I was surprised to see a little toy sail boat right at the beginning edge of the dock. It appeared hooked on something. The boat was pristine white while the sail was blood red.

I picked it up not sure if I should just release it there or walk to end of the pier. The boat seemed to 'squirm' like it wanted down. Before I could think about too much I put in the water right there at the edge of sand. It turned, hesitated, turned again then took off like a bat out of hell. I found myself with out much of a choice but to zip after it, fast.

Way out in the middle of the ocean it stopped. I drew close and could see no reason for it. Then I thought maybe I should dive so did. When I turned to make sure the little boat was still there it took off again. I followed it for a while below water but soon came up and zipped after it above water. It entered an area surrounded by huge black rock rising from the water. I followed underneath the water zigzagging around black rock/coral.

Shortly the boat stopped at an empass. No way to go forward.I dove around and saw that the I could take the boat underwater to the other side of the block. I did this but the little boat pointed its little nose back right at the block so I dove down and discovered a tunnel into the black rock.

Then me ol' man interrupted me so ended this experiment.

I was highly surprised at how quickly this scenario developed. I would have liked to put in the full 10 minutes, maybe next time.
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Supplements for projection on: September 27, 2017, 02:32:48
B vitamins but warning, you could be up all night.
16  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: The ethical dilemma of eating to live on: September 27, 2017, 02:30:30
Damn that infernal human biology, seems we are designed to eat but we are damned if we do and damned (dead) if we don't.

But you're right Thaomas, if we look closely enough we can find a reason to not do things one way or the other. I chalk this whole vegan vs meat argument up to a few people with publishers and dang little else to do looking for something/anything controversial to talk about.

I say if you are in the mood for a steak then eat steak, same goes for a salad. And anyone who thinks it's easy to grow either needs to get out there and do it. Having said all that I do think everyone should at least try to be conservative in their consumption and try to at least give thanks for whatever they consume.
17  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: What's on the Menu for Tonight? on: September 23, 2017, 23:59:40
Hahaha, yep!! What irks me is how we can know exactly what to do and what's going on and it all makes perfect since.. that is till we try to work it out. LOL

I've had a number of experiences lately myself but every time I think I'm going to post one of them something prevents it. Like internet connection goes wonky, someone suddenly needs me for something despite having not needed me at all a moment before. Power flickers or goes out. And yet here I am saying all that with no issue whatsoever.
Wait, just noticed my connection bugged out again. I'm gonna reconnect and hit post now, we'll see. Of course if you don't see this then you won't even know I was here. sad
18  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: The Black Knight Satellite on: September 22, 2017, 17:00:40
Me Me!!! LOL
19  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: What's on the Menu for Tonight? on: September 22, 2017, 16:56:06
Wow EV, this was one grand experience. I know you most likely don't need my input but at the same time I know we love to toss around ideas. smiley

My first thought was 'paths'. Which one - the high ground, the low ground or the most straight forward. Of course you chose the most straightforward. Your lucidity might have been low but you got more than I think I would have.

Haha, I think you have indeed met the 'surgical astral team'. They may not appear to be very capable but I'm betting they are far more competent than they look.
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Amazing first OBE !!!! on: September 16, 2017, 01:27:09
Hey there WW, lucid dreaming is just another way to experience OOBs. This is actually my favorite way to go as it bypasses all the other steps involved in a conscious OBE.
21  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: another law of attraction ' tip ' post. on: September 13, 2017, 01:48:03
I'm still not onboard with the law or laws of attraction. What I know works for me is simple. I know I want or need, I ask for it. I let go and just allow it to happen. It does. So for me that is not attraction, that is stating a simple need and being gifted.

This does not mean I always or automatically get every thing I 'claim' to want or need. I've found when I don't it's generally the 'claim' that is false.
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello All on: September 11, 2017, 00:03:41
Hi Pheonix, hi Atralcat.
23  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Illuman's Dream Journal on: September 11, 2017, 00:00:06
That is great recall, many don't get near that much. Only you will know what this dream may represent to you. Possibly just a heads-up as you are now trying to 'fight' your way out of old thoughts, ideas and stretch a bit.

Thanks for sharing and added hugs.
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Introduction on: September 10, 2017, 23:48:41
Hi, welcome to the forum Illuman. I'm sure you will find a lot of interesting topics, just browse around and leave comments where you want. Seems like you already have a great idea what's going on and are off to a great start.
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Sleeping after you die? on: September 10, 2017, 23:45:08
I know how you feel. I've found the 'void' to be a wonderful place to just be nothing. Now I'm not sure if my void is the same as Bulmans as I have so far not read very much from any of the AP authors. I also don't know if our other selves need the same sort of down time but I do know it's available and that's just fine with me.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18