The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 26, 2021, 19:15:19

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 61
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Pyramids on: September 20, 2021, 01:09:44
I was listening to Coast to Coast on youtube. The programs are from the radio broadcast and not current. However many are still very relevant. The one I listened to today was regarding the Bosnian pyramids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWnZe6atcbQ

`So anyway they were talking about an ultrasound energy beam being transmitted from the top of the pyramid and speculating on the purpose. It's a 28hz frequency (think I got that right). They were saying how crystals and other ceramics inside the pyramid resonated with that frequency and it got me thinking.

What if the pyramids are not transmitting  signals out into space so much as absorbing signals from space. Perhaps absorbing those same frequencies Tesla talked about. Absorbing frequencies from all around and connecting them around the earth literally as a power source for the entire planet. Would have been a neat and much needed mass energy supply for the construction of an entire planet. Leaving them in place as ongoing generators (if we ever figured out how to tap into them).

Oh well, those are my thoughts today.
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Anyone know this creature? on: September 20, 2021, 00:51:58
Now this is an interesting conversation. It makes me think of Left Brain and Right Brain. Something I think we should all give consideration. Left brain thinks, that is what it does, it has no concept of anything that is not tied down in this physical 3D reality. If you told Left Brain you wanted to lower your blood pressure Left Brain might think of taking a BP lowering medication or maybe even chopping your arm off, both would work. It might even suggest breathing exercises, the point is all of those are grounded in physical reality.

Right Brain on the other hand may have a deep undeniable sense that your high blood pressure is due to an old fear. And Right Brain may know that if you can recognize that fear and let it go your blood pressure would drop in equal measure. So Right Brain in an attempt to get that message across will present to you many fearful things hoping that by some intuition you can reason out what it is telling you.

The problem thought is that Right Brain and Left Brain just don't understand each other. So when Right Brain (the one that typically rules the night and the subconscious spaces in our lives) presents an idea Left Brain simply has no way of explaining it.

Ergo, Right Brain has all the answers but there is no language on earth that can translate EXCEPT your own intuition. So Left Brain when encountering Right Brain signals interprets them as those things we commonly term imagination. Or flights of fancy or projections...

So now my Right and Left brains are staring at each other. LB realizes it is looking at half a brain. It is sending signals to RB but Right Brain can only interpret in images. So RB is looking at LB and is sending signals to LB. LB is screaming and cowering in fear because to my little ole LB all it sees is a devouring demon.

Make sense?
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Preserving this site on: September 20, 2021, 00:10:08
I agree with Floriferous plus I would add deleting the one offs (the post with no replies) and other such garbage.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: What's in Your Gift Bag on: September 15, 2021, 13:04:26
Well Lu seems no matter what we try nothing but zzzzz.
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Question on: September 11, 2021, 08:04:41
You wind up sleeping on someone else's sofa.
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal -*Advise, tips, suggestions and comments are welcomed*- on: September 11, 2021, 04:13:13
Awesome Bob. Nothing like getting back into the flow.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: What's in Your Gift Bag on: September 10, 2021, 17:41:51
No. What I have found is that very few wish to learn this Art. Many people just live day to day without questioning basically anything.

I agree for the most part Lu but those are not the people I expect to be talking to here. I believe if they come to this forum even if only to read then they are indeed interested. That's who I am addressing and hope to inspire at least a little bit.
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Just a General Chat on: September 10, 2021, 01:26:34
I actually think this is the best thing you've done Casey. So far I have listened/watched the first 30 minutes and it's very interesting to follow your journey over the years and see the progression. I recognize your bafflement and wonder at what was going on and share much of those feelings with you. I will be watching the rest over the next day or so or who knows maybe in one full round.

Seriously though, I do think this is your BEST so far.
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Just a General Chat on: September 09, 2021, 23:19:16
Wow Casey, I have you pulled up and am subscribing. Excited to see the vid soon as done here.
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / What's in Your Gift Bag on: September 09, 2021, 23:08:15
Everybody wants to project? Or do they? Everybody wants that major life changing experience. Everybody wants to meet their guides or higher selves and of course the ultimate, God.

Seems when people visit this forum they either have or come to this idea that all it takes is a wonderfully exciting adventure out of body where they will magically run into the ultimate maker of all creation and have a sit down where they are given all the answers to every question they ever had.

Unfortunately most of us (including myself) don't have a clear understanding of how that works or if it does work how to go about making it happen.

But I have gleaned some insight as to why we have such a hard time getting where we want to go and it all boils down to this...
Our 'Talent Box" or 'Gift Bag'

What's in your gift bag? What talent have you been naturally gifted?
Are you using those gifts you naturally posses? Are you keeping them oiled and in good repair? Are you ignoring them seeking something better?

I will tell you this you can find the same answers, enjoy the same exciting trips everyone else does by using the talent you were naturally gifted as anyone else using any other talents.

What are these gifts? Many but here's what comes to mind for me at the moment.
Visions
Dreams
Lucid Dreams
Dream Walking
Clairvoyance
Clairaudience (and all the other clairs)
Phasing
Out of Body
Astral Projection... and more

Now look at that list. I tell you ALL of those particular tools will take you to the same place. Where is that you may want to know. All of them will take you on an adventure in Consciousness.
Then next thing to know is that you may have one or more Super Talents or Gifts but have no talent at all with the rest. Don't sweat it. Do what you were born to do and revel in that for no one talent is greater than any other.
If I were to ask you a question and you could go out and get that answer and bring it back to me would it really matter how you found it?

Anyone would of course love to hear how you found it. Did you project all the way to the top of creation? Did you take a dream walk with a guide through a forest? Did you phase and tap the Akashic records?
So enjoy what you can do, work it, become your own master.
Then if you have a little time left explore the other possibilities. Learning something new is how we keep our gears running but don't you ever beat yourself up because one technique or the other doesn't work for you.

What are your natural gifts?
What are your lesser talents?
What would you like to learn?
Think on that.
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What you want the most on: September 09, 2021, 13:00:26
I believe you will discover so much more that the wants you had here will seem childish by comparison.
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Inspiration: TIME TRAVEL on: September 08, 2021, 19:47:26
Sometimes a short video can say a lot. For more just click the "Show More" below the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ehvwgVtnSs
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Just a General Chat on: September 08, 2021, 08:20:37
Two things.

1) This afternoon I saw a large dark cloud arrow pointing south and east. The arrow point was the handle of the hammer and sickle.

2) Tonight I listened to a prophecy which included these words;
chem-trails
loud explosion
Singapore
Myrtle Beach (this beach is south and east of me)

Edit: Seems Myrtle Beach is in fact east of me but not south. Still... sad
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Having Complete Faith in One's Guardian Angels on: September 08, 2021, 07:57:43
Just a thought here but perhaps they are not saying exercise AND pray.
Maybe they are saying to exercise prayer. Could this be right?
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal- tides2dust. Entries, Past Experiences, Notes and Questions on: September 08, 2021, 07:54:58
Yes, I know what you mean. wink
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Direct techniques from adventures beyond the body? on: September 02, 2021, 03:27:59
I have not read this book so can't help you there. However I do back Xanth's statement.
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal- tides2dust. Entries, Past Experiences, Notes and Questions on: September 02, 2021, 03:25:22
I think your insight is very good.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Serious Discussion About Astral Sex on: September 02, 2021, 03:11:49
Dear extracrispy, your questions are all over the place. Your thoughts are all over the place. It is very hard to get a read on what you actually expect from us. If I am correct you seem to view the astral as just another version of the physical that operates the same as here. I understand that your culture may have a somewhat different view of angels and astral travel than we are used to here, however I think the problem may lie more in a language barrier. I think most of us here are primarily English speakers so forgive us our ineptitude. But I will try to clarify some of what you are asking and offer an option for you.

Our astral experiences are primarily based on how we ourselves think. As you think so you are the saying goes.

Non-physical experiences rely on OUR interpretation of our reality. So if sex is of primary importance to you then your np experiences well revolve around that thought in YOUR head. My best advice is to have all the sex you want. But you must realize that if you want to LEARN then you must ignore the sex itself and do your best to interpret the message. What I mean is that the sex is not important at all. The message, the lesson hidden in the act is what matters. Can you find it?

You need to develop better teaching methods for yourself.

At this moment in time I highly suggest you ground yourself and begin a process of letting go of your pre-conceived notions as they seem to be bogging you down. If you choose to do this know that it will take time. To ground yourself simply take a walk outside, breathe fresh air, walk barefoot, play in the mud or some other activity that reconnects you to the earth's energy.

19  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: "I am more Enlightened than you.." on: August 22, 2021, 22:40:04
I'm brand-new to this site and, at 3 AM, I took the time to read the OP's post and really enjoyed it.

I was dismayed at the responses. 

The last one, saying "Be humble" I found...ironic.

Spiritual evolution?  One takes the time to write his/her thoughts down and is basically laughed at, and/or his/her post isn't even read.

Perhaps I've joined the wrong forum.   sad

My thoughts too. OP was spot on.
20  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: oddyseus and his giants on: August 22, 2021, 21:34:02
I found this oldy and thought, why not.

I've kind of put all these type of thoughts to the side as by now I think it's pretty apparent that the world is full of conflicting information which many people see as hypocrisies'. I don't think they are hypocritical so much as trying to make sense out of a puzzle that is not only old with many corroded pieces but new pieces keep getting added.

All to often on an individual level we tend to categorize before first listening and considering. We don't take into account that the person(s) are doing the same thing we are doing, that is trying to understand and our responses are knee-jerk reactions.

I've talked to many 'certifiably crazy people' who are far wiser than the one(s) signing off on their diagnosis. Perhaps I am crazy for giving them an ear and seeing through what they are saying.

Imagine a typical 3 year old having a conversation with a super genius adult who has never spent a moment around children and has no understanding of child behaviour.  If that adult has no understanding of how a child communicates and does not take the time to listen their take-away from the conversation would most likely lead to them concluding that all children are pathological liers.

And we ALL do that every single day.
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Altering a belief by substituting its opposite on: August 21, 2021, 04:24:46
I like these Seth quotes LightBeam. It makes it very easy to absorb.
22  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: August 21, 2021, 04:22:41
Hopeful
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Changing the Past on: August 21, 2021, 04:21:14
I like it!
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What Are the Most Common E.T.s Akin to? on: August 21, 2021, 04:17:30
The only accurate information I know is what people say for themselves. What has your ET experience been like?
25  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: August 21, 2021, 01:35:26
LD

People subtly losing their minds like in a Stephen King novel. one minute sane the next crazy. Some just decided they could run over whoever they liked or hang someone. But not everyone went insane just a random portion. Those who remained sane helped rescue victims of the insane. I was rescued inside a furniture store. Outside the store Sara Huckabee was hanging upside down by her feet. She was rescued by a bystander as well. Sara was dressed in a police uniform.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 61