The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 18, 2021, 00:13:14

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 52
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: shineling’s APs on: January 13, 2021, 22:42:34
Nice AP Shine! I've been having trouble myself bringing back memories. Makes me happy to share in yours.
2  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Group Diary on: January 11, 2021, 15:00:56
Reckon I should share my own group experiences from the past as I remember them although I have likely forgotten a few.

Here we go in no particular order (because I can't remember the order).

Lumaza - I first saw Lumaza as a wizard. He looked like I suppose Merlin would have looked. This was during meditation and before I knew about his wire creations or MJs dragon creations. In other exp. he seemed closely linked to an Eagle and a Dragon. I sometimes see him standing near doorways or cave entrances and such.

EscapeVelocity - Recently we shared what I believe to be trip through space. I don't remember much mostly sensations. But I do remember a haze and there being others aboard what I interpreted as some kind of ship (spaceship/submarine) not entirely sure. But we were moving through a fluid environment.

LightBeam - I'm fairly sure she appeared last night for a brief moment. I think she was sleeping, she opened her eyes just enough to take a peak and then closed her eyes. I can't remember the rest.

Interesting to me is that when we first talked about doing this I projected myself to a lonely highway I like to visit. My purpose was to take a walk and see who I met keeping our forum members in mind as I did so. I did meet a woman but don't/didn't know who she is. The following day I was on another little website I visit (nothing to do our practice here). One of the members there posted a short little video and it was her. Wow! Perhaps she is one of us and does visit the site. Or she hasn't found us but will in the future. Idk but found that interesting. Oh, btw she looked a lot like you Omcasey, perhaps a twin?
3  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Group Diary on: January 11, 2021, 14:33:40
This diary is to be used for all experiences no matter your method that involves any other member (past or present) of this forum.
This may help us understand where all this exploration is going and show things we might not see otherwise.

Of course no one is required to journal here. If you like and have had a past experience involving another member/s those are welcome as well.

I'm interested in what interactions might be taking place between us on other energetic levels. Can be dreams, LDs, OOBEs, AP, Phasing, Visions, Cognitions, whatever your own talent is. We are all talented in a variety of methods and actions. So if I have forgotten your particular talent feel free to post your experience anyway.

I will thank all of you in advance as we get this show on the road.
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Group Thing / Astral Travelers on: January 11, 2021, 05:10:32
Those are all great ideas but I really should have been more clear. Sorry yall I tend to just jump in sometimes when I have a thought.

I had really hoped to get like a group diary going without getting caught up in technique. I wanted people to simply bring whatever experience they had involving other forum members to a common thread.

Guess it's my fault for messing it up as I didn't make it clear.
5  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Invisible on: January 11, 2021, 04:23:59
You did not fail. Sure they want to see our reactions same as us when teaching pets or kids or whatever. You jumped this time, will you be better prepared next time?

I would turn the question back. Would I get frightened? Of course I would but I would still make myself stand there and face them so as to learn how to overcome my fear. I would tell them that fear is not a bad thing but a natural response to things we don't understand.

My fingers would be crossed the whole time, LOL.
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: Back to Astral Island! on: January 11, 2021, 02:05:50
Or you want to start a new thread?
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: Back to Astral Island! on: January 11, 2021, 02:04:13
Ev suggested we use this thread for our group diary. Are yall good with that?
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Trapped inside my body? on: January 10, 2021, 07:09:18
Well done and Happy New Year to you Gizzy. I will simply suggest that the information Xanth, Lumaza and EscapeVelocity have given you is spot on and you are doing great. Keep it up.
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Group Thing / Astral Travelers on: January 09, 2021, 05:45:32
Okay, so we each must get on a program of doing what works for us individually and stick with it. Works for me.

Now, just for everyone reading; what we want to do is create a thread that we all contribute to when we have any kind of experience (LD, AP, Phase etc) that involves this forum and it's members. Like say I have a dream and LightBeam is also in the dream. Or Lumaza finds himself in a phase session fighting beside EscapeVelocity. Or T-Man just shows up.

So we are looking for the connections between members and recording those to see if there is any crossover. We are looking for that group connection, or groupings along the way. And of course with daily practice anything that comes through that is not group related we can still record in our journals or in separate threads.

So if I've got this right what do you all want to name that thread?
10  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: January 09, 2021, 05:25:26
Thank you Lumaza and always appreciate healing energy. It's bee quite the battle for me so much hugs. I just love these insights simple as they sometimes seem.
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Group Think / Astral Travelers on: January 09, 2021, 05:14:21
Okay Lu. Think you might could help explain the goal. I don't think I'm doing so well with that.
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Group Think on: January 09, 2021, 05:04:24
I don't personally care if everyone posts everyday or not. I was thinking lets just see if we can travel as a group. So anytime someone has an experience that includes or seems to include another Pulse member/s they can record it here and let's see if it strikes a chord in shared experiences.

Forgive me, I haven't actually fleshed this out. I was going off that other thread and the ideas that were floated there. I really would prefer we didn't have a bunch of rules. Perhaps everyone could just meditate or do what they do and see if they can bring someone else into their NP experience OR share someone else' experiences.

Plus you are right Casey, the title isn't great so going to change that.

Gonna leave the original title flawed as it is at least for now with the addition. Once you guys help me get this hashed out one of us can start a new thread so this current mash up isn't included.

Hope I'm making a little sense here.
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Group Think on: January 09, 2021, 00:33:54
Sorry guys I was a bit rushed when I did this. I was reading through an old thread where some of you had some great ideas and it just hit me that none of us actually did anything. So I was just hoping to kickstart something good.

Here's the link that will explain it a bit better.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_dreams/nameless_everything_journal-t46764.0.html;msg375076#new
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Group Thing / Astral Travelers on: January 08, 2021, 11:10:44
I'm opening this thread for any and all members who would like to engage in a group activity. Notice I did not say experiment. This is not an experiment. I would like to ask EV = Escape Velocity and Casey = OmCasey to come on board and give us some direction as to how we might go about conducting this activity. I would like ask Lu = Lumaza to offer his expertise in technique where and as needed.

And I want every one who is interested to step in and add what comes to mind.

The Purpose is to see how we connect to each other here on this website in our NP experiences.
15  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: January 08, 2021, 11:00:09
OMG, it just hit me.
Got hung up again reading parts of this old thread due to Ev providing the link on another thread. So EV you strike again.

Reply #121 I am relaying an experience and settled on calling the main character Straw.

Now I did say how she was unnaturally strong etcetera but in my mind I kept actually picturing her as wearing a pair of iron pants.

Guys!!! I have been getting iron infusions the last 4 weeks and my legs don't feel like straw anymore. I actually walked around a large store today without feeling faint.

Now I do still have a lot of nerve pain but I could do me some walking!!

I know it seems like a little thing but I'm a walker, it has always been my favorite sport, meditation practice, way to explore and I could go on and on. I've done a LOT of walking in my life with some jogging and a bit of running. To see me today you would likely highly doubt that as I just don't look the part.

From straw to iron. WOW! You know I am not surprised by this I just totally blown away by how it all works!!!

Now, lets get that group thing going. I'm going to start a thread BUT I am not going to be sole OP on that thread. It will be a group thread so we all can take the lead or step back as we see fit. I will come back in a minute and put down a link.
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A Good Friend Of Mine Died - My Thoughts And Condolences on: January 06, 2021, 03:56:42
Condolences on the loss of your friend. Sometimes it can be harder to lose friends than family. Hugs
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Human Behavior on: January 04, 2021, 02:25:11
Haha, enjoyable conversation. Yes, all follows a plan whether we are on the inside or outside. The only problem I see is in how we humans interpret our roles. We are certainly a mess and I have no idea how those more advanced in their understanding put up with us. BUT I most certainly understand why some of them would like to exterminate us.

Everything we've seen this past year will only be a temporary lesson. It's like the bully. Why do we still have bullies on the playground? Easy silly, because we keep putting new little people on the playground. Doesn't matter how many learned before the new crop will always have to learn. Too bad we don't have more an instinctive memory.

Now, where was I. Oh, sorry, I think I might be rambling. wink
18  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Consciousness Experiment: 365 Days of Dreams ( PDF ) on: January 04, 2021, 02:17:22
Why dream? When I was a kid and freely accepted dreams as just another form of reality the dreams made sense, even when they didn't. The dreams themselves were the guides, the fortune tellers, the teachers and the messengers. I was simply the student even when I had no idea what the task assigned me meant. In proceeding years I would learn.

To me (for me) dreaming is real life, it just happens to flow differently than physical life. It is not separate from us, it is us.

Absolute importance? To remember (as you almost said above Casey).
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Human Behavior on: January 02, 2021, 06:59:32
Don't get me started on politics because that is what this pandemic is all about.
Vulnerable people should take precautions and others should also take precautions 'around' vulnerable people.

Healthy people need to go about their business like they always have.
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! on: December 24, 2020, 10:57:58
Peace, Prosperity and Power to each and every one of you.
And may you all have sweet dreams ~^v^~ throughout the New Year
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal- tides2dust. Entries, Past Experiences, Notes and Questions on: December 21, 2020, 16:20:58
Hi Tides, I just want to jump in here and add my 2 cents and back up the great advice and direction you've been getting.

While intent isn't everything necessarily it certainly is very important part of this exploration. May even be the cornerstone. You are doing very well with what appears to me to be a natural instinct on your part. Follow that and trust yourself. Intent provides direction and there are all kinds of ways you can state your intent. Like through meditation, silent thoughts or even verbal self-talk. You can do this at the time of your attempt or at any time.

One of my favorite techniques is to state (out loud when it is appropriate to do so) a few times through out the day what I want to do.. I feel when I do this I am speaking to both my inner and outer consciousness as well to any 'other' who may have their ears on, so to speak. I also consciously let it be known that I will only accept guidance from those who have my or humanities best interest at heart.

This does not mean all my experiences will be rosey. They certainly are not for we travel through both good and bad and must learn to understand and deal with both.

Ev is correct, thought = action and you will hear that over and over again. I've no doubt once you grasp that you will do well, dang you are already doing well.

Kudos,
Nameless
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: 3D blackness or "Void"? What is the next step? on: December 20, 2020, 06:53:55
Welcome to the pulse and enjoy the ride.
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: shineling’s APs on: December 19, 2020, 05:51:42
You got a lot to unpackage here. I feel this one disturbs you on a level you don't usually get.
24  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: December 17, 2020, 06:08:49
Oh guys you are all so amazing. I find myself thinking what if...

What if the whole lot of us could experience something like this as a group.
THAT would so be something to look forward to

and somehow I feel as though perhaps we should look forward to something just like that.

I won't say I'm just dreaming because, well, you know ___
25  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: December 16, 2020, 19:54:22
You are doing great Tides, I know you can accomplish your goals. Glad you enjoyed this and super glad I could share it here.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 52