The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 21, 2017, 08:22:23

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Idea of consciousness continuum mentioned in a 1920 book on: January 07, 2017, 19:42:56
That's a great find and I agree that Monroe and Kepple certainly were not the first. I could have written many of the books on the subject myself. Thing is I didn't, they did and regardless who wrote them it is a opportunity for exploration. That last line of the quote really sums it up nicely.
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: What happened that made you realize astral projection is real on: January 07, 2017, 19:36:14
I find your question to be down to earth and honest. When I asked myself this same question as an adult I thought about how we know things are real in general. If we can see it, hear it, feel it, smell it and/or taste it then it is real. In the non-physical I look for the same things. So when I find myself somewhere else and all those physical attributes apply I can only conclude the experience is real. Others do not have to be there with me to make this conclusion and so that is the rub. Then again a lonely walk in the woods is real even though you are alone.

As a child I innately knew, without doubt, that projections were real. Being young and without a frame of reference I simply called all such dreams.

My views are always evolving and changing so it is difficult to separate what exactly causes changes in thinking. But there is one change I can attribute almost solely to projection and that is I just don't worry so much about the state of the world. It is and always has been a work in progress.
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Has anyone had an OBE and were in the same physical reality as their body? on: January 01, 2017, 20:45:48
Hi Newbie, I'm still a bit confused by this whole RTZ thing myself. I had not heard of this or of anyone projecting near their own bodies til I came to these forums. Personally I found it rather silly but can see the value in learning to do anything non-physical.

I have many times projected to the 'here and now' (my term) exactly as is without the weirdness of things being different as many others experience. The one thing being I don't and don't see the point in doing so near where I actually am. Hell, I'm already there, why project at all, lol.

(Please note that the above is in no way meant to poke fun at those who do. I find their experiences wonderful and magical and amazing. I also very much recognize the effort and the value of learning this way.)

Also, please note that while I am not in any way new these ventures I am new to any discussion about this so my terminology may be off. My apologies, some of the definitions leave me scratching my head.

4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Amazing first OBE !!!! on: January 01, 2017, 20:29:49
OBE to me is nothing more than taking a dream walk (awake or asleep). Many have done this but the terms are confusing. It is simply extending a part of your consciousness of being beyond your physical self, you are not really out of body.

This was a common thing for me when I was a child and I had many 'proofs'. One example was seeing my mother getting bitten by a spider which led to an emergency room visit. I was in school when she was bitten, she was home hanging the wash on the line. I saw it exactly as happened in the real time. Confirmed the moment I got home.

But, like Xanth, I no longer need proof. I do however understand that others do - at least until they learn to trust their own experiences.
5  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: understanding my dreams can predict the future on: January 01, 2017, 19:41:03
I call these prophetic dreams and have had them since childhood. It really is worth it to make the effort to recall your dreams. Not all of them just the ones you feel drawn to. You don't really have to record the entire dream, if you want you can just take short notes. Just little bits to help you remember. You are doing well and on track. Hugs
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: No astral sight on: December 30, 2016, 04:30:01
Speaking only for myself, I have never understood why anyone would want to project into the RTZ. Perhaps if you make your intent to project in a 'scene' that is already being played out this problem of not being able to see might resolve itself.

What I'm saying is go to sleep and wake in the NP already fully integrated. Hope I'm not confusing anyone just saying there is no need to project into your room or even anywhere close to the vicinity of your body. Allow whatever is truly in control of this to do its thing instead of trying make it do your thing.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Amazing first OBE !!!! on: December 30, 2016, 04:23:05
Ummm.............that's happened to me several times. Its hard to put into words. Recently, I dreamed I was going into a building with some other people. Somehow, I became aware it was a dream. I remember thinking "wow this is all going on inside my head" and testing things to see how solid they were, etc. It got really weird from there, with a woman morphing into a werewolf and chasing me. The thing is, to me it wasn't a lucid dream. I had no control or notion of it. My consciousness was still completely dreamlike and not like fully aware waking consciousness at all even though somehow I knew I was dreaming. So how does one build on that?
Good question. Many of us have come to realize that events such as the one you describe are tests. Not only that but informative as well. Now you know it is possible to be aware and bring that awareness back with you so the question for you is how far do you want to go? You can build on that experience with practice, patients and intent, if you want. It's up to you and there are many threads on this forum that will help you. I suggest simply paying attention to your dreams and noting what happens. Write it down, even if you just use trigger words, it will help you boost your dream recall.

8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Still Knocking at the Door on: December 29, 2016, 03:17:05
I agree that is an intriguing question and one I'm sure many of us want answers to. I'm sure we'll get there. As frustrating as it is it is also quite interesting how 'awake' our thinking is so different when we are in a np environment.

While I do agree that we create much of what happens in the np, I don't for a minute think it is all us. That would require a huge ego in itself. We are going to figure this out. I don't think the question is minor at all, I think it is key to knowing who we are and where we are going from here.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Heard piano music during SP on: December 29, 2016, 03:08:38
I have heard astral music LightBeam, it's just been a long time since. The day anyone can put what I heard to real time music I will be so happy. Just keep at it and enjoy you never know what may inspire you. smiley
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Amazing first OBE !!!! on: December 29, 2016, 03:05:43
That was an amazing experience and regardless what a person calls it you were consciously aware that you were projecting. I look forward to reading more.
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: My PastLife Tells Me So ( a projection) on: December 29, 2016, 02:58:23
Thanks Bloodshadow, congratulations on completing 6 books, maybe you'll publish one day. I've not written a book just stories, some published some not.

Tried to respond yesterday but family emergency came up. I'm bookmarking that link for when I get time to look at it. Will keep digging, we never know what will jump out at us.
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Still Knocking at the Door on: December 28, 2016, 03:43:10
Terrific experience, I remember this type well. Haven't been tested so in a while. I hope this keeps up for you. Is it appropriate to say Welcome back to the NP, lol.
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: My PastLife Tells Me So ( a projection) on: December 26, 2016, 22:49:34
Hey Bloodshadow, hope you had a merry Christmas.

I took a look at some more of these type images but those pieces you posted are the only ones that rang that bell for me. So I did some reading and while much of what I read seemed rather shallow my bell was still ringing. So I will tell you what I mean here.

A little background. I write creative stories, the best ones always guided and come from the bits and pieces I experience in NP. In one I clearly saw a woman in a setting of complete destruction, there was much more to it and those stones resonate with that experience of a very ancient place. Problem is, I can't elaborate as I'm still hoping to one day discover more while NP. So far, nada.
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Merry Christmas to you all of my friends here at the pulse!! on: December 26, 2016, 22:29:05
Belated but I trust everyone had a Merry Christmas and looking forward to a very interesting New Year. Hugs to one and all.
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Christmas Topic: During a psychic experience, has someone met Jesus... on: December 26, 2016, 22:27:20
In a sleep paralysis I've heard a very familiar voice, which was a bit arrogant too, it sounded as if it hid a message, a male voice said to me: "Jesus pierced you too", which is connected to the uncontrollable visualizations I get of symmetrical holes hurting me but I have no idea who it was, whether it was not a hallucination and what is the exact meaning of it..
I don't have an answer for you. But stay aware and be on the look out as answers come in many forms.
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hi everyone on: December 26, 2016, 22:22:43
Hi Lee, welcome. Looking forward to reading about your experiences.
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How are you sure astral projection does not end when we die physically? on: December 25, 2016, 21:19:23
Think of your body as a car with you in the driver's seat. You are the driver not the car. If you crash the car you will no longer need to put oil in the engine, water in the radiator or air in the tires. You can walk, find a different form of transportation or buy another car, the choice is yours. Without your body you don't need lungs.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: My PastLife Tells Me So ( a projection) on: December 25, 2016, 08:43:08
Intense, You had quite the experience, maybe you will learn more in time. I just did a google search on the images - luddite. I saw some more images and they set off bells for me. Going to do some simple research and see if I can figure out why.
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Heard piano music during SP on: December 25, 2016, 08:33:04
Oh wow, I envy you. I haven't heard astral music in forever. I think perhaps gifted artists sometimes channel music whether they know it or not. Love Yanni.
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Phasing just a free active imagination meditation ? on: December 22, 2016, 11:20:54
Very well said Xanth. I don't feel a need to add anything. Perfect.
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: newbie - Massachusetts on: December 21, 2016, 02:32:17
Welcome, I think you will find this forum more and more interesting as you dig in. Enjoy yourself and post anytime you like. smiley
22  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: WTF this night's dream on: December 21, 2016, 02:18:18
I actually never heard sound either or I didn't used to. It was all telepathic or transmitted differently to sound but there definitely was no sound ever for me till I realized this.

It's actually quite funny now. I was in the middle of an np/lucid dream and my mentor was talking. I was totally getting everything he was saying but I guess that is the first time I realized the lips weren't really moving and there was absolutely no sound, just a perception of sound.

After that I thought about it a bit and later just asked for sound before going to bed or as I went to bed. Foolish me, I thought if I could actually hear the words being spoken I would have a quote or two to remember. Nope, doesn't work that way but my ears have certainly been opened.

The only exception for me was also the music. I described it one time as sounding like the conscious of the entire universe was singing in harmoney or something like that. THAT sound I clearly heard in my head and with my ears. Used to wake to every morning when I was a kid.
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Not wanting to come back and feeling bad on: December 19, 2016, 07:57:59
I guess anything is possible but it would be impossible to address this without talking to the people you refer to for further clarification of what they actually meant.

So just to answer you, a guide is not necessary. You can learn on your own and you will always return safe and sound. Perhaps changed or bearing new views or questions about existence but you will return unharmed.
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: how close am I? on: December 14, 2016, 23:09:54
You are very close, you already know this. Next time you do this relax into it and just let it happen. Ask you 'inner guide' to help, you don't even need to know who that is just trust your feelings.
25  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: What I think about consciousness in relation to this reality. on: December 14, 2016, 09:50:35
Hi Wi11iam, I don't have anything to add here as at this moment in time my own thoughts and ideas are all over the place. But I do want you to know how much I am getting out of this conversation between you and ST. Thank you.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15