The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 22, 2019, 22:17:25

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 39
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Focus 23 Retrieval of a suicide on: Today at 01:30:46
I don't know you Ginny as you seem to have left long before I found this site but I had to respond here nevertheless.

This was a beautiful retrieval, it and your responses to questions above were so thoughtful and full of insight I just had to boost this and tell you thank you posting this.

Hope you get this,
Namelss
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / EV Asked a Great Question on: Today at 00:49:09
Are all nightmares, in fact, healing opportunities?

Thanks Escape Velocity. I think this a great question and think you wouldn't mind my asking it here.
So, what do the rest of you think?
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Traveler's cookbook? on: Today at 00:45:29
A sweet bite before bed or practice seems to help. Not a lot or anything sickening sweet but just a bite or so. I would stay away from chocolate though for this purpose. At least this is something I've noticed for myself.
4  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: Website Notifications on: Today at 00:41:59
Sad to think one day this forum might crash and burn to the ground. We would lose a lot of valuable info but such is life.
5  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: Website Notifications on: Yesterday at 05:34:49
I thought it was just me.

Xanth??
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: shineling’s APs on: September 19, 2019, 02:36:02
That was beautiful experience from the higher dimensional healers. Would that we could bottle that water. Thanks for sharing this one shineling.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Difference between lucid dreaming and Focus 2 projection on: September 14, 2019, 08:02:57
I'm not that detailed a person to be able to answer you clearly here Lighthouse. I've personally never seen that silver cord so many speak of. However I do feel the connection to my physical body. I don't question that as it seems normal to me that if my body is alive then of course I should be able to feel it regardless where my astral or mental body is.

The benefit to projecting over lucid dreaming is obvious, that is just being able to do it. Also I would like to add that while much of what we experience is our own personal creative thought reality that does not mean all of it. There is something much larger going on.

You said, "I thought "lucid dream" meant awareness of dreaming? The word choice "wakefulness" resonates with me. Maybe it's a jump from simple awareness to that sense of being awake that differentiates the lucid dream (which takes place in Focus 2 "dreamland") and astral projections (which takes place in Focus 2  "dreamland")."

There are many levels of awareness and exactly at what point you would call yourself lucid is highly subjective. Just being vaguely aware is far different than being highly aware and being able to manipulate a dream. Keep in mind that much of this is guided from without. When you are 'out there' you are subject to many things including your own thought patterns rather than 'just' your thought patterns.
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Difference between lucid dreaming and Focus 2 projection on: September 14, 2019, 01:05:12
I too am not completely sure I can answer this question to anyone's satisfaction. I have been thinking about it though. Generally speaking it is not till after the fact that I can place my experience within any certain category or focus levels. A large part of that is due to the fact that the focus levels just don't make a lot of sense to me or not nearly as much as to  others who have a much better grasp on this subject.

For me, a dream even a lucid one is any one I have where I do not gain awareness or a feeling of wakefulness within the dream itself. These are still excellent experiences and there is much to learn from them. Now I can't say which focus level precisely it is where that feeling of awareness or wakefulness inside the 'dream' takes place. I do know however sometimes the feeling is much more physical and at those times it seems to me to be exactly what is needed. I would still call that a projection as opposed to a dream.

Many times the feeling in a projection does pass down to your physical body. Such as the touch of a hand or the feeling of a breeze blowing. I can't say for sure but I don't recall at the moment any time in which the physical sensation of my body passed to my astral body but having said that I can recall many instances of physical sensations in the astral passing to my body in the physical. Maybe that makes sense but I can't say for sure what focus level those sensations come from.

So you've given us a rather interesting thing to think on.
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Higher astral projection or f4 on: August 30, 2019, 21:51:48
Excellent post Ev. I totally agree with Volgerle. Sticky that response.
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Higher astral projection or f4 on: August 30, 2019, 00:23:51
There is always a reason when we feel we are stuck so I'll run through some possibilities and you can see what feels right for you.

1) You are trapped in a BS (belief system). You may feel you can't go further or that there is something you must do first.

2) You think you have to do it for yourself so are afraid to call for help. Calling on higher dimensional beings is always an option.

3) Frequency. You're frequency is not yet at a level that will allow you to move forward. This will happen in time although most likely not as you expect.

So those are some suggestions for you to work on.
11  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Healing myself in a Lucid Dream on: August 27, 2019, 23:40:44

EV,
It sounds like you wanted things to be more challenging for yourself and chose to keep the guide contact at a minimum.  Signs of a more advanced Soul!  Very cool!  I feel like the young grasshopper!

Thanks again for your guy’s comments.
Cheers!

T-Man, I just love you for saying that to EV. SO TRUE!
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The Astral Pulse Hotline on: August 27, 2019, 23:27:16
Okay, you're actually doing really really well. I suggest the moment you realize, 'oh wow I was out' that at that point instead of allowing your consciousness to come fully online/aware that you stay in that half sleep state and drop back into where you left off.

On your next attempt look for things that are different when you feel you've failed. Since you KNOW you were out once you really woke up before then you KNOW you can do this and that it IS happening. So next time go with whatever is happening, that is falling on the floor or whatever. Perhaps the lights are on but you know they were off. Or the doorknob is not the one you know is on the door. Little things like that and those little differences will tell you you aren't in Kansas anymore Dorothy.

Good going, you CAN do this
13  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Healing myself in a Lucid Dream on: August 27, 2019, 04:51:21
Great insights. Observe observe observe, lol. That does seem to be the main tactic. I remember asking to meet my guides and helpers and I did eventually. I found myself sitting in a chair facing an empty chair and one after the other different beings would come sit and talk with me. Seemed to be dozens of them but I couldn't focus or remember anything they said afterward. I felt honored they would take the time to spend with me like that. Maybe one day I'll remember the conversations.

It really is amazing the growth you notice after a time even though in the moment you might not feel you took much anything away from the experience. 

Who knew we had such large teams on our side. smiley
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Still Learning on: August 26, 2019, 11:39:54
Had to come back and add what to me is an interesting tidbit. I looked up and watched a couple videos on the Marconics. What I found interesting was the movements the ones on the table were making because they looked just the way I've felt a few times. Sort of like oh I don't know muscle spasms.

Before watching those when this happened I would get up and pace or whatever to stop them cause they are really uncomfortable. So after watching the videos I wondered if that might be what was going on, some sort of 'light body work'. So a few nights ago when I went to bed I started getting those spasms or whatever they are. It's like the muscles are all tensed up and can't relax. Anyway I decided to grit my teeth, meditate and let it happen.

Turns out that was a GREAT decision. After maybe 20 minutes or so of jerking around I felt absolutely wonderful.

Not saying this is the same thing but seems so. And if so it means we can do this for ourselves.
15  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Healing myself in a Lucid Dream on: August 26, 2019, 11:09:30
Wow T-Man, can't believe I missed this. Great experience you had and thank you for it. I love how lucid you were and that you actually asked all those questions. I wonder, here it is a year or so later and how do you feel about this now?
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: THE GRID on: August 23, 2019, 20:08:51
Hi Mary,
I have seen this grid. I'm not sure what it's function was but I feel it is no longer functioning as designed. It feels sticky to me, like an old spider web. I tend to ignore it and pass through.

Have you tried approaching or passing through?

ETA:
There is also a grid around the Earth. This particular grid is very bright and active. There is a point of brilliant light at each intersection of this grid. At times I stay inside the grid and others go beyond it and at those times I do energy work to increase the light points.
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Storm area 51 on: August 23, 2019, 06:38:37
Forgot to say I actually watched the full docu a couple weeks or so ago. You just reminded me. "-)
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hey Everyone! Newbie here :) on: August 23, 2019, 02:46:42
Hey Mind Vault, great name by the way. Welcome

Looking forward to your sharing and your questions.
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Storm area 51 on: August 23, 2019, 02:45:05
I watched the Bob Lazar documentary. Good stuff actually and he comes across as very believable.

The question would be less could Columbus make a copy and more would he know what to do with it if he did.
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Storm area 51 on: August 22, 2019, 22:18:31
Oh my goodness, AleinStock? First time I'm hearing this. Doesn't seen to me there are any secrets to hide. Yeah there is knowledge to be had but honestly for most folks, like myself, what good is that. Even with the plans right in front of me I'd be like doh.

I somehow feel this won't be as big as they are hoping but the souvenir shops, hotels and whatnot might pick up a bit extra business.

You won't find me anywhere near the place. LOL
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Question for the Lurkers on: August 22, 2019, 21:56:39
When I first read the title of this post my thoughts were of people that would go out of body to lurk around . A peeping Tom on the astral plane .
LOL -welllll
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Question for the Lurkers on: August 21, 2019, 06:06:17
Hey Pelican,

I've seen your posts and they are a welcome addition. Well done. I get the lurking, I lurked a long time myself before  finally joining in. Chime in whenever you want, no push. It's good to know what others are thinking. This site is a wealth of information and some very mature people who will take you seriously and just listen or lend a hand where ever they can as we all have something a bit different to add.
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Question for the Lurkers on: August 21, 2019, 02:59:14
Hi Erik,

Thank you so much for that response. I can be very difficult to talk about our experiences. It can be strange talking or trying to talk about something that just doesn't seem real or valid sometimes even to ourselves let alone to others. We have all experienced that here and know how you feel.

Most of us just take it on faith that we know what we know and experienced whatever it was we went through so don't doubt others' accounts. Often it is very hard to put into words these things but we keep trying.

Many of us have found that writing about our experiences help us clarify them and helps us grow with our practice. You certainly don't have to post here anything if you don't want, you can just keep a small journal for yourself. But if you want to share feel free.

Thank you Erik for popping in with that.
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Im glad I now registered on: August 18, 2019, 04:59:47
Hi Todd or Dian, whatever your true name is. Looks like you are perhaps one of those spammers that might really want to come in out of the cold and join the conversation. If so, clean up your profile a bit and join us. We'd be happy to have you but no spamming.
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Question for the Lurkers on: August 16, 2019, 23:36:13
Hi, I see we always have a rather high number of people lurking around on the forum. I know some of these are crawl bots and not real people. But some of you are very real indeed.  So my question is:

What would YOU like to talk about?
Or what would YOU like for the members here to talk about?

Of course we are always accepting new members so if you want to sign up just to answer this question that'd be perfectly okay. No one expects you to post anything you don't want to. Believe me, we understand how it is.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 39