The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 19, 2017, 02:51:27

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Oversouls and Parallel Realities on: August 17, 2017, 23:24:00
Wow, deep. Maybe too deep for me. Seems like from the first moment someone mentioned alternate and parallel realities everyone has set out to prove it so. Personally and this is just me being me, I think if there are parallel realities then we likely created them ourselves by thinking about them so much.

I feel our existence is likely far more simple than we would want to believe.
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Another newbie on: August 16, 2017, 01:19:02
Hi Visitor, thank you for coming here. No pressure at all but I think you have lots to share. Welcome!
3  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Stillwater's Dream Journal on: August 01, 2017, 01:56:38
Thanks for sharing these Stillwater, graphic as they are I can relate as I have had some similar. I like your graphics, it really helps visualize what you are saying.
4  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: "You Can't Always Get What You Want": intellect or character? on: August 01, 2017, 01:50:36
They are both important, but I value virtue much more than intellect. Intellect is like potential, and virtue / character is in some ways potential realized.

Let's put the question in concrete terms...

Past a certain baseline threshold, would you rather:

-Associate with a person who can solve complex integration problems, and can name  >30 Shakespeare plays, but will manipulate you, steal from you, and sell you down the river to Vietnamese human trafficers should the opportunity arise

-Associate with a person with a basic highschool-level understanding of the world, but who will always tell you the truth, will defend you no matter what happens, and will treat everyone they meet with compassion and respect?

I have no trouble answering that question. I think most people would answer similarly, when phrased in as clear a fashion.
Yep, this one is a keeper.
5  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Dream Journal on: July 30, 2017, 00:33:18
Thanks Xanth smiley I tried posting here yesterday but my connection was lost. Now I can't think what it was - so much for motivation, sad

6  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: "You Can't Always Get What You Want": intellect or character? on: July 29, 2017, 23:51:40
I prefer a broad mix or intellect and character. It has yet to be proven to me what constitutes intellect exactly. And character well that ones also subjective.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Mirrors as.... doorways to astral projection on: July 28, 2017, 23:45:30
I personally only have two experiences with mirrors I recall. One was during a LD/projection. In that one I saw a creature very much like the one you described above. I have no idea why or where the anger came from, but in that one I turned to face the creature and yelled furiously at him.

In the next exp during a projection I noticed a mirror and decided to have a look. I was surprised to see a woman on the other side combing her hair in a bath or bedroom. A man (assuming her husband) came through the door, noticed me and pulled her away from the mirror. Interestingly enough, one of my helpers also snatched me from behind and whisked me away dumping me in a field.

Don't know what it is about mirrors.
8  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Dream Journal on: July 28, 2017, 03:34:32
Wow, I've been looking at the latest dream journals and wondered whatever happened to mine. Tickled I found it, looks like I'm falling down on the job. I just reread the above and realized something. Back then, when I wrote the beautiful dream I had yet to fully realize that I had indeed met any of my guides. And yet, up there, I knew immediately. Either that's a pointer to my disorganized mind or... idk.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: An astral projection in a dream from a dream... Idk on: July 28, 2017, 01:26:47
Hi Phalanx. I see EscapeVelocity has already given some good insight. I don't know how much I can help you with this but I will give you my initial impressions.

In the first dream it very much made me think perhaps your instincts were being tested. You were being exposed to quite a lot of potential even if you can't see that now. It will come to you. You handled yourself well in the driving test despite the absence of light. This shows your instincts are good. I've no doubt this experience was a precursor to the following experience, meaning they were both intended for you.

In the second exp there was a lot going on. I'll take up the part where you called on the name of jesus Christ. This too shows good instincts although some may disagree as this is looked at as clinging to old belief systems. It is my conjecture that doing so (e.i. calling of his name) shows that you instinctively KNOW that YOU have the power to do that.

All in all I think over time the more you think about this the more might become clear to you.
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: New Old... new? Moderator! :) on: July 24, 2017, 02:23:57
Welcome back Selski. I obviously wasn't here back then so am pretty new here. The last week or so I've been rather busy offline but I'm always around.

Wait, what? Metan 7? But I'm only a 6, LOL.
11  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: When I die I want to - Fear of death topic on: July 19, 2017, 08:13:33
When I finally die I want to do something different. I don't want to do this again, at least not right away.
12  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Spirituality and Sobriety on: July 19, 2017, 08:11:18
Interesting thoughts Thomas. I do think chemicals/bacteria and viruses control much of our behavior. BUT we can change our chemical/bacterial and viral balance and pretty much control them also. First however we must be aware of how all these things affect us and us them.

So what does that say about spirituality, sobriety and astral projection? It says regardless of whether or not the world goes round and round we (our thoughts) certainly do. Of course I don't think anyone can actually answer this question but I'm pretty sure you weren't exactly expecting an answer so much as a discussion. It brings me back to that everlasting question - "Who's in charge here anyway?" lol
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What have you learned about the fundamentals of the universe? on: July 16, 2017, 05:23:51
Personally, I can tell just about everything I need about a person based upon how they cross a road with other cars waiting.
If that person races across so that they won't block the cars advance, then I know they have a lighter heart.
If that person saunters across, intentionally blocking the cars from going forward, then I know they have a darker heart.
You can just tell when some people *GET IT* and when others don't.  Note that it doesn't make them a "bad person" or "evil person"... just someone who has a bit more spiritual experience to gain first.
This
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: First OBE! on: July 02, 2017, 21:17:42
Congratulation! I wonder if you are or have a Chinese heritage.
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I thought the vibrations were my husband's spirit visiting me... on: July 01, 2017, 19:02:15
Hi Jen, so sorry to hear about your husband.
I see you've gotten really great responses and a lot to digest here so will just welcome you for now. Thank you for sharing your experience.
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Strange but great experience after failed OBE on: June 30, 2017, 19:22:37
What a beautiful experience Scrispy. I've often had that hyper-awareness after an experience whether I can fully remember the exp or not. It can stay with you for days at times. I would suggest that you had some energy work done and are now being closely watched/monitored. Just enjoy and notice. Congratulations.
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Im a bit stuck on: June 29, 2017, 19:51:10
Hi Scrispy, welcome to the forum.

You are actually doing better than you think. First there is absolutely nothing wrong with exiting from the LD state. Many (myself included) see LDs as projection so accordingly you are already projecting at that point.

Now here's the funny thing about relaxing and trying to exit. All that willing yourself to relax is actually keeping you focused on your physical being which is what you are trying not to do. See the irony?

For me, the vibrations mean I have a choice, exit now or exit later. If I want to exit now I just give in and let it happen, I ignore the body sensations as the body is gonna do what it does no matter. If I decide later then I go to sleep knowing I will wake in a full blown LD which works just as well. If nothing happens well then nothing happened. I have all the time in the world. It's all personal and truly depends on your own understanding and what works for you. That's something you will have to figure out.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Vibes and Visions on: June 29, 2017, 15:09:51
Thank the Source for you guys and sites like these! Without you I would think that I am losing my grasp on Reality.

Now I know that I am only 'relaxing my grip'... wink
Fantastic read EV, thank you for sharing that! I love that you just went with the vibes and rode out the storm. I've no doubt water is a conduit and that we vibrate to its frequency isn't surprising.

We know water is often said to increase paranormal activity so why not this as well. Water features in almost all of my visualizations.

Great read EV and good hearing from you.
19  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Back to College on: June 25, 2017, 19:42:56
Well if this wasn't a perfect opener for you return I don't know what would be.

Nice grin
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: June 25, 2017, 09:54:55
I'm with you on mapping. I do think it can be done we just have to stretch our terms and definitions. There have just been too many times when someone has said "I had a dream ..." and as I listened to their experience (dream or not) I know exactly the place or the 'people/entities' they speak of. And that is just casual conversations not having anything to do with AP or this 'art' at all.

So for me, I would say my conclusion except I haven't concluded anything yet, is that all this IS perfectly natural and we all already know how. Now the question is why and the concept is what to do with it.
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Blast from the Past! on: June 25, 2017, 09:17:07
Hi Selski, welcome back and glad to meet you. I've come across quite a few of your posts since being here and looking forward to your new adventures.
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: June 25, 2017, 09:13:27
Lumaza I think your directional idea is absolutely brilliant. Truth is we are physical and thinking in physical terms is so natural that finding ways to do that in the non-physical only makes sense. And as an added bonus much like video games the 'demon hunters' should find this thought process right in line with their hand-held controls.

For the more experienced, this is still - simply brilliant.
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello! on: June 23, 2017, 21:41:06
Welcome Amyla, you appear to be well on your way. I can only re-iterate what's already been said at this point. You'll find your way and we are here to help where we can.
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: projection: imposter and thieves on: June 23, 2017, 21:35:21
This is very similar to some of my own experiences. As Thomaos said above I also think the 'Cheshire' entity inspired the rest if the event. In my own experience the name of the entity that equates to your 'Cheshire' is Chester. (How odd)

I've come to see him as something akin a trainer/attendant/partner in crime. LOL
The purpose seems to be only to see how you respond and/or to see how others respond to you. While there are lessons we can learn from these type experiences it seems we aren't the only ones doing the learning.
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I Can Induce Vibrations, But Then What? on: June 20, 2017, 17:52:00
I can tell you how it goes with me when I get vibrations. I will either immediately zip off somewhere else OR I'll fall asleep. I never mind falling asleep because I know that is just another approach to AP. Either works just fine although the experience itself varies with each method.

I honestly don't think you have to learn anything, more so you just need to allow whatever is going to happen to happen and don't judge it. Your experience may be thrilling, terrifying, mind-boggling, long or short, with full clarity or only a little. Take whatever you get, prime the pump and be ready for whatever comes next whenever it comes.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17