The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 17, 2020, 18:52:25

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 42
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How to stop talking to yourself? on: Yesterday at 05:55:36
I stood across the apple display from a man talking quietly to himself realizing I was doing the same as we pick and chose apples. There was a moment we both stopped talking, met each others gaze and cracked up laughing as one. He said, you know you're crazy if you answer yourself. I looked him dead in the eye and said, you're crazier if you beg yourself to shut up and still can't do it. LOL

We both laughed insanely as apples rolled onto the floor and quietly turned and went our separate ways.

If it feels wrong then it might be your surroundings have taught you it is wrong or weird. But what if... it's a perfectly natural state for some people?

Edit: I'm was going to edit back in parts of this posts that went missing but here in the editor it's all there. Soooo, what's up with this. It's happened multiple times now.
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Non verbal communication on: January 12, 2020, 23:30:24
Curious if you remember her name now. That was a great positive T, always wonderful to have a guide step right up and assist. smiley
3  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Re: Urgent healing help for my sister on: January 12, 2020, 01:19:27
Sending what I can to you and your sister.
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Make it Rain! on: January 12, 2020, 01:18:22
Agreed! Our Australian brothers and sisters need our help. Help is definitely on the way.
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hi everyone, on: January 12, 2020, 00:54:25
Hello Susan and welcome aboard. I think 2020 is going to be an interesting year for all of us. May we all share and learn together. Looking forward to it.
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Non verbal communication on: January 08, 2020, 08:34:40
It can get overwhelming T. I know sometimes I go back over some of our early posts and it's like a lightbulb goes off that didn't even register the first time. EV has an excellent way of explaining things and drawing out the questions we should ask ourselves, I learn a lot from him. So onward and upward or as I like to say two steps forward, one back. smiley
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Uhmm, what happened here? on: January 08, 2020, 08:22:23
LMAO! You undoubtedly know more than I do! So maybe I've found my calling on the border between worlds. Or maybe that's the equivalent of being sent to Siberia. Anyway it was fun and quite interesting. I gotta talk to the boss though and let em know I'm not too fond of teenagers, they're brats. lol
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Uhmm, what happened here? on: January 08, 2020, 07:58:16
LB - They did appear to be students. Excited, nervous, scared and full of bravado. Interesting that thought had crossed my mind but neglected to say in the first post so great point. I hope I'm not breaking any Other World trafficking laws. (facepalm)
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Uhmm, what happened here? on: January 08, 2020, 07:53:15
EV - Had mild vibrations and a blackout period between each episode. In one episode I noticed my hand and arm were more like them than me, human that is. Kind of thin and elongated and bluish. Definitely Otherwhere now I think about it. What struck me as so strange isn't that they were different, seen that lots of times, as you know and usually other than the telling don't much think about it but it's like this time I was meant to notice.

Quiet, wait. LOL
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Uhmm, what happened here? on: January 08, 2020, 05:22:16
Last night had a series of np's. The common theme was me being a bad-butt sissy, meaning I could kick butt but mostly was all talk. LOL
Seems I was meeting them all in order to give them lessons on how to be bad-assy too or at least more human about it. I think.

But the common denominator was the weird/unusual state of dress of the 'people' I interacted with and their strange body configuration. I can't get the visuals out of my head, help, lol.

No matter what scenario was playing out the characters were all in various states of dress. Like a shirt but no pants/underwear or socks and short shorts but no top/bra. Or a wrap completely open down the front. But that's not even the weirdest part.

All of the areas you would normally see were completely human looking; that is, arms, legs, head, hands and such. BUT the other parts that would normally be covered up were not. Those parts were thin, blue and androgynous. Their hair was also kind of weird too but I can't quite recall how.

I know this seems like it would be pretty self-explanatory and probably is but what was I doing there? Was I really trying to help a bunch of covert aliens learn to be human? Huh? Still scratching my head over this and saying really!!!
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Non verbal communication on: January 08, 2020, 05:07:00
I've been curious about this too T. Sometimes nvc comes so naturally it's not even noticeable but at other times I feel like I'm on the wrong frequency. I have learned that we can 'click' or tune in but it also doesn't always work (for me anyway).

When I think about it though it seems I don't have this issue when I am communicating with beings with a higher frequency and that may be due to their abilities. With lower beings it happens more often and that could be my sluggish or inability to which frequencies. Good question.
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: It’s about “time” on: January 07, 2020, 00:39:24
I would slap a 'LIKE' on that response if I could Baro-san.
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: EMF/RF on: January 07, 2020, 00:37:40
That is very interesting and telling LB. I had no idea and until this I was sort of believing what I had heard. Since I'm fundamentally ignorant about such things that's all I'll say but am very interested in seeing what input others have to add here. Hmmm...
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Snow Yeti on: January 06, 2020, 00:09:23
Wow, so much to work with there LB. Great intro for the new year.
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Historical Documentaries on: January 03, 2020, 08:42:24
I subscribed to the channel LightBeam and will check those out. Thanks smiley
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: My Most Memorable OBEs PDF on: January 03, 2020, 00:03:00
Finally got your PDF to load Casey. Interesting reading and so far can share 2 instances with you though I'm not ready to discuss that yet. And I've only read to page 12! Making notes to help my shallow memory, lol. Thank you for putting that up for us. To anyone else who is wondering if they want to check this out I say she (Casey) has simply chronicled her journey and you never know what will resonate with you.
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Is source male or female? on: January 02, 2020, 23:56:59
Probably as a "bsexual Jellyfish", lol!  grin Sorry Nameless, that set up was just too good to ignore!  grin
Frig LU, only YOU could come up with that. LOL grin

Carry on with your conversation.

The only way I have ever experienced something that felt to me like "Source", is as a form of Light and Energy itself. Extremely bright, overpowering light and energy. As far as I know, light/energy isn't Male or Female". Those are Human terms. I know that we are Human first in our thinking, but Source isn't!
That's how I've experienced Source as well. An indescribable bright white light. I was shone symbols in that light and a morphing stone statue and a sort of evolution of man and the grid surrounding the Earth and man's struggle to break free and probably stuff I have yet to process. But that Energy was neither male or female. This was on a whole different level than APs or OOBEs. This was direct communication.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Is source male or female? on: January 02, 2020, 07:35:43
The male/female roles or perceptions I think are more for our benefit than anything bc that is simply how we humans tend to roll. I will say though that 'how' Source presents itself can in itself be a message. Are you more likely to listen to a male or female? Will the concept be more intuitive for you coming from a male or female. Source itself is the embodiment of all that we are, gender and beyond so your/our relationship to it is all about us.

Food for Thought
Imagine for a moment that you were an asexual crab, how then might Source present itself?
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Eyes focus troubleshooting on: December 30, 2019, 23:32:33
Nofarewell7, Overlap is a great term. That is what many of us refer to when we speak of dual consciousness, you are aware of here and there. Even a few seconds like you experienced shows you how possible it is to function in both 'worlds' at the same time. One of the problems with focusing on things like your eyes or body is just that - you are focusing on your physical self.

Try this, just for kicks. Instead of focusing on your actual body focus instead on an image you create of your body. Imagine your body laid out in front of you, doesn't even need to be complete. When I do this I see only an outline. Now let the image do whatever it wants, in other words be open to letting IT take the lead. See where that takes you.

Another thing, do not ever discount dreams. Quite often falling asleep IS the doorway you are looking for.
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Historical Documentaries on: December 27, 2019, 08:44:13
I could see people of the future wondering why we bothered installing traffic lights on the pavement (as per the other thread - Is it Really possible to shift consciousness).

Modern inventions are great but they sure take us away from our roots. I actually see a turning away from tech in our future.
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is it really possible to shift consciousness at any time? on: December 27, 2019, 08:39:14
OMG, what next. Makes me think of 'Survival of the fittest..' Some people just aren't fit to survive.
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is it really possible to shift consciousness at any time? on: December 27, 2019, 05:31:49
But walking in a "Daydream" or not being conscious of your surroundings has it's negatives as well. As seen in the number of people that fall off cliffs, walk into cars/traffic, etc. while totally focused on their cellphones. That seems to be happening more and more these days!  shocked rolleyes There are many times and situations that being in the "here and now" is must!
Sorry, had to LMAO! grin
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is it really possible to shift consciousness at any time? on: December 26, 2019, 21:51:10
As Volgerle states, absolutely. Many people do this without even knowing this is what they are doing. Quite often you will hear it termed very differently and usually as regards children but honestly it is the same thing. Ready for that term... hear it is,   

Daydreaming.
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! on: December 26, 2019, 03:47:55
Merry Christmas 2019 and may we all find exuberance and wonderful happiness in the New Year. The journey has been incredible so far and I sure look forward to continuing our trip together in 2020. May the entire decade be full of growth, renewal and lots of love.
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I Am Dealing With An Astral Parasite... on: December 23, 2019, 21:38:04
Lots to consider in this thread. CEO I hope you don't mind the direction this topic has gone, it seems to have taken on a life of it own. I personally would like to leave the conversation as is, reason being that quite often when we break a convo and start moving it around it loses its vitality. Don't know why that happens but have noticed many times here and elsewhere. Having said that...

Let me add my thanks to Lu for the link to that CFT post. Interesting stuff.

EV may be onto something with his statement, "it (the dweller) reflects varying degrees of possible interference occurring at different times for many of us." I have another thought I would like to add to that. What if when we are deep into REM we are actually in one of our other personalities/characters? If that were the case perhaps our responses and perceptions would be based more on that other personification. The sudden waking and fear is us returning to who we more readily identify ourselves as OR that other personifications fears and understanding.

I will raise my hand Lumaza. Over the years as I imagine is true for most of us my opinions have changed quite a bit as to what it is and I still can't say I fully understand. I still on occasion face this dread creature or construct although I'm a bit (or a lot more) smartassy about meeting him/it these days. LOL
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 42