The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 22, 2019, 05:18:21

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 34
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Explorations in Consciousness Website Closed on: January 18, 2019, 06:39:47
Still... Who?
2  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Want a nightmare? on: January 15, 2019, 04:36:29
Oh My, LOL! Surprise surprise, I forget where I came across this nugget it was a long time ago. But there is some evidence to suggest sleeping on your back can induce nightmares. But it isn't so much sleeping on your back as it is putting pressure at the base of your skull. It's got to do with blood flow and circulation. I have no recall where I came across this but it does indeed work.

I remember discussing it years ago with a totally non-astral type group. So it seems if you have a somewhat hard or stiff pillow behind your neck when you go to sleep that works. If not a rolled up towel. Just a little pressure is all you need, too much you will likely wind up with a headache. For that particular group (most of them tried it as a joke) only a few said it didn't work and all of them were side sleepers so wound up rolling onto their sides before sleep.
3  The Astral Library / Welcome to Writers Corner! / Re: Clairvoyance a Personal Journey. on: January 15, 2019, 03:49:20
Very well done Szaxx. Your journey has been long, this resonates with me.
4  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: January 15, 2019, 03:45:59
Electric current - Sunday evening. Upper body, warm and tingly
"Marla" - Monday morning
5  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Fighting in LD? on: January 12, 2019, 06:54:47
HI CallMePatrick and welcome to the forum. That is actually a good question. I have found what Lumaza and Xanth have said to be true also. Many times you will find you simply are not allowed to act. When that happens relax and spend your time observing.
6  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Eating on: January 07, 2019, 04:12:16
Okay okay... I tried, honest I did. Broth today, sorry I ate the few mushy veggies but I did give the noodles and chicken to my cats.

wonders if I should say anything about the taco bowl I had a little while ago. but honest, it wasn't my fault. i held out long as i could.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: THE VOID on: January 07, 2019, 04:04:33
You did do an awesome job Volgerle. I read it at the link you provided the other day and am glad to see you posted here as well. I like how you included so many notes and observations from so many sources.

Special note to Xanth: Dammit Xanth you missed the Baby Bottles! I just don't know what we are gonna do with you.
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: January 06, 2019, 01:20:16
Go Wild Volgerle! evil grin
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: January 05, 2019, 20:02:42
So much for your hate of typing, lol. Thank you for putting in the effort though. I had never noticed the 'try and do'  with hypnotist but you are indeed right about that. I admire Baro-San very much for sticking to his guns. I've been rooting for his ideas to take hold as personally I find hypnotism very useful to ap.

Also looking forward to Volgerle's work.

Thanks for sticking with us.
10  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Profound spiritual sayings...add your favorite. on: January 03, 2019, 04:25:53
Outwitted
He drew a circle that shut me out -
Herectic rebel a thing to flout.
But love and I had the wit to win,
We drew a circle that took him in... Edwin Markham

Imagine you did that for each and every soul and thing you met.
11  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Blocked Door on: January 02, 2019, 05:44:34
Hahaha, yeah you probably couldn't stand me after three days. (eyes perfume)
12  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Blocked Door on: January 01, 2019, 21:46:56
Had to come back and add here that I think your idea of doing things just for fun is absolutely wonderful.

Time we got off the notsomerry merry go round and just had fun with ourselves and our lives and each other for sure. Wanna trade signs - I have one that says "Fish, Food and Friends stink after three days"

Well after putting that out there I wonder if it's a good time to ask (oh what the hell). Wanna be friends?!!!

Just kidding
Hugs!
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Happy New Year 2019! on: January 01, 2019, 21:40:26
We, the people of Earth, may suffer from this delusion of the Time/Space Continuum, this basic ingrained misunderstanding; yet we throw really awesome parties to celebrate the idea of each new year.

You really should go all out and shout EscapeVelocity, LMAO = Love It!!!

Thumbs Up T-Man. Doing the same however slowly and feeling an enormous sense of CALM for 2019.
14  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: January 01, 2019, 05:33:25
Thanks EV, I also think Otherwhere is acting as a prod of sorts on my subconscious. I would def like to know that passage you came across but it can wait. It'll present itself again in time.

More of the same on the dream front last night but the dreams seemed lighter, less intense. Unfortunately I can't remember a one of them.

Well tomorrow I will be making a huge pot of kick-butt Chicken Soup to kick-start the New year. By kick-butt I mean loaded with antioxidant, anti viral and anti anything else that ails the bod. It's not our usual fare for New Years but hey nothing wrong with breaking tradition and with streph and flu-like symptoms hitting hard on every one 'round here I reckon nothing could be better. So YA'LL come join us iffin you're feeling poorly!!
15  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Blocked Door on: January 01, 2019, 05:22:03
Love it LightBeam. That dream seems really appropriate for the New Year as well. New Year, new mind. grin
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Happy New Year 2019! on: January 01, 2019, 05:18:47
Ditto to Everyone. Love the gif T-Man!

I'm feeling pretty good about 2019.
17  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: December 31, 2018, 04:36:57
Thanks LightBeam. I'm confused as usual. I honestly didn't/don't think I have any left over unresolved issues. It's weird for me as it seems perhaps I should have but I think I'm ok with my background and past. Maybe I'm just too stubborn or too dense to recognize myself.

As an example it's like that trip to the psychiatrist when he wants to take you back to your childhood and you just know he wants to uncover some vile trauma from your past and you tell him no, nothing like that, I'm just depressed apparently because I just am. lol. In other words does it always have to be some 'thing'? I'm not saying your wrong, matter of fact you are likely right. But I hold no animosity or desire for revenge or anything like that. My parents were faulty sure but great parents none-the-less.

But you mention beliefs. Now that might be something I should give more thought to. smiley

If it seems I'm using this journal as a sort of mental sofa it's bc I am. lol. I've found many times in life talking it out does make the ole brain turn creaky wheels. It just helps sometimes to have someone to talk it out with. Hey, even if no one else ever reads this in my head I can believe some one will and perhaps it will help them too.
18  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: December 29, 2018, 08:12:41
This last week has been crazy on the otherwhere front. Having lots of dreams regarding my current mindset. Those I understand. Have been checking into cartomancy, trying to learn a bit about card reading. Doesn't hurt to try and keep the mind sharp learning something new. So far I am learning just how difficult it is to teach an old dog new tricks (wink).

But last night was truly disturbing. I expected dreams along the same lines as those I've been having this last week. I didn't expect to get pulled out and thrown to the wolves (so to speak).

I awoke being literally pulled out of body and thrown backwards into my past when I was a kid living in a haunted house and being visited by all manner of...

I know people talk about demons and I pretty much think they are creations or misinterpretations of our own fears when interacting with certain energy streams. However I knew where I was but can not figure out what I could have been so afraid of besides literally this little strong as crap creature with a death grip on my head (read that as brains). I wound up fighting this little creature tooth and nail and finally settled on suffocating him till he passed out. Then I duct taped him up real tight. Mom made a brief appearance to say something about a cord.

Anyway I woke up with tears in my eyes. I felt terrible for having suffocated the little guy despite the fact I didn't kill him. The moment he passed out the sucking pressure on my brain vanished.

I still can't quite fathom what this was supposed to represent but it left me feeling very sad and horrible about myself.
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming made super easy!! on: December 25, 2018, 22:55:49
I have a theory it has to do with earth energies. Those energies fluctuate and flow at their own discretion. Or maybe your higher self wants you to take a break and focus on more physical things for the time being.
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! on: December 25, 2018, 22:52:33
Merry Christmas from the south as well. May you all enjoy your holidays and may 2019 hold some interesting surprises for you all. Passing out warm hugs.
21  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Ace of Spades on: December 23, 2018, 05:48:16
Nope, no cheese balls, LOL. No dreams at all and I don't usually run around in magicians cap and gown - just not my style. smiley
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Experiences with adventures beyond the body techniques on: December 23, 2018, 05:45:07
Hey luffy28, I haven't read much of Buhlman yet but I can say when I read material or watch youtubes about AP it also heightens my chances of having an experience. You are definitely doing well and the only advice I have is to keep doing what you're doing. It's working.

I've just now began reading Otherwhere and I agree that it does get a bit fantastical and is deeply colored by Leland's own perceptions. But really, what else can color our experiences with. Anyway I am enjoying it but also reserving my opinions and counter-balancing what I'm reading with my own experiences.

So much to learn...
23  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Ace of Spades on: December 23, 2018, 05:32:53
Thank you Plume! I feel we are getting somewhere, we just have to be open to being viewed as a teeny bit nuts. lol
Dreamcatchers, omg, really. That's another validation for me. Several years ago I made several of them and prayed (meditated) over each one imbuing them with the ability to draw away negativity and allow only positive energy to flow through them. I then gave them to a few people I knew. I was rather surprised at the results.. So the other day I tossed a couple that had gotten old and worn out and had a flash. I got the distinct impression you were making them and wondered if I should make more. OMG, I had no idea you were actually doing that!!

Take your time, we know how busy you keep yourself.

LightBeam sorry for jumping in on your thread so enthusiastically but you have a HIT with this one.
24  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Ace of Spades on: December 23, 2018, 03:17:25
I am totally blown away by this! I actually felt rather stupid last night but decided to follow my own advice and just trust. I honestly wasn't expecting this strong of a validation but it must be. So not only am I nameless now I'm wearing disguises, yikes! LOL

Can't wait to see what Plume has to add.
25  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Ace of Spades on: December 23, 2018, 03:00:23
Hey LightBeam. Plume's gonna have a lot of explaining to do. I do have a reason for saying that which I'll get to in a minute. First, what I know about Spades, the suit typically represents upcoming struggles, and the Ace represents an ending. Typically an ending to a way of thinking or a situation in life. It's actually a good thing for endings make way for NEW. New doors, new paths, new ways of thinking... Guess you probably know the Ace of Spades is often thought of as the death card. It isn't except in a loose sort of way.

Now the reason I cried for Plume. Last night I went to bed with my cards forgotten under my pillow. I was almost asleep when I felt a pressure and it instantly reminded me of you. Then I got a sudden urge to draw cards. I drew 3.

2 of Diamonds (financial good news)
2 of Hearts ((union of hearts)
Ace of Spades. (significant change as something ends and something new begins)

I erroneously thought "what has this got to do with me" but I now am pretty sure this drawing was for YOU.

Wow=======PLUME?Huh
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 34