The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 22, 2017, 18:09:40

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Supplements for projection on: September 27, 2017, 02:32:48
B vitamins but warning, you could be up all night.
2  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: The ethical dilemma of eating to live on: September 27, 2017, 02:30:30
Damn that infernal human biology, seems we are designed to eat but we are damned if we do and damned (dead) if we don't.

But you're right Thaomas, if we look closely enough we can find a reason to not do things one way or the other. I chalk this whole vegan vs meat argument up to a few people with publishers and dang little else to do looking for something/anything controversial to talk about.

I say if you are in the mood for a steak then eat steak, same goes for a salad. And anyone who thinks it's easy to grow either needs to get out there and do it. Having said all that I do think everyone should at least try to be conservative in their consumption and try to at least give thanks for whatever they consume.
3  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: What's on the Menu for Tonight? on: September 23, 2017, 23:59:40
Hahaha, yep!! What irks me is how we can know exactly what to do and what's going on and it all makes perfect since.. that is till we try to work it out. LOL

I've had a number of experiences lately myself but every time I think I'm going to post one of them something prevents it. Like internet connection goes wonky, someone suddenly needs me for something despite having not needed me at all a moment before. Power flickers or goes out. And yet here I am saying all that with no issue whatsoever.
Wait, just noticed my connection bugged out again. I'm gonna reconnect and hit post now, we'll see. Of course if you don't see this then you won't even know I was here. sad
4  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: The Black Knight Satellite on: September 22, 2017, 17:00:40
Me Me!!! LOL
5  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: What's on the Menu for Tonight? on: September 22, 2017, 16:56:06
Wow EV, this was one grand experience. I know you most likely don't need my input but at the same time I know we love to toss around ideas. smiley

My first thought was 'paths'. Which one - the high ground, the low ground or the most straight forward. Of course you chose the most straightforward. Your lucidity might have been low but you got more than I think I would have.

Haha, I think you have indeed met the 'surgical astral team'. They may not appear to be very capable but I'm betting they are far more competent than they look.
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Amazing first OBE !!!! on: September 16, 2017, 01:27:09
Hey there WW, lucid dreaming is just another way to experience OOBs. This is actually my favorite way to go as it bypasses all the other steps involved in a conscious OBE.
7  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: another law of attraction ' tip ' post. on: September 13, 2017, 01:48:03
I'm still not onboard with the law or laws of attraction. What I know works for me is simple. I know I want or need, I ask for it. I let go and just allow it to happen. It does. So for me that is not attraction, that is stating a simple need and being gifted.

This does not mean I always or automatically get every thing I 'claim' to want or need. I've found when I don't it's generally the 'claim' that is false.
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello All on: September 11, 2017, 00:03:41
Hi Pheonix, hi Atralcat.
9  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Illuman's Dream Journal on: September 11, 2017, 00:00:06
That is great recall, many don't get near that much. Only you will know what this dream may represent to you. Possibly just a heads-up as you are now trying to 'fight' your way out of old thoughts, ideas and stretch a bit.

Thanks for sharing and added hugs.
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Introduction on: September 10, 2017, 23:48:41
Hi, welcome to the forum Illuman. I'm sure you will find a lot of interesting topics, just browse around and leave comments where you want. Seems like you already have a great idea what's going on and are off to a great start.
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Sleeping after you die? on: September 10, 2017, 23:45:08
I know how you feel. I've found the 'void' to be a wonderful place to just be nothing. Now I'm not sure if my void is the same as Bulmans as I have so far not read very much from any of the AP authors. I also don't know if our other selves need the same sort of down time but I do know it's available and that's just fine with me.
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I keep getting dreams of hell. on: September 03, 2017, 23:39:27
"Do not ask me why it's important.  I am here so I am as lost as some...less than others ....and more than others ....all in one day.  Sometimes I see sense, make sense....other times I am solid lost in vindictive humanity." Me too Visitor so there's that out in the open.

Never thought I'd see a day when a topic beginning in hell would turn into a pretty dang good conversation, lol.

All I can honestly say is that my opinions, thoughts and feelings have fluctuated many times. At the moment I'm feeling we are just here to live however we choose to do it. On a physical level it don't even matter. On a spiritual or non-physical level perhaps we are nothing more than batteries meant to draw energy from our here and now and pass it on to the there and then.
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I keep getting dreams of hell. on: August 31, 2017, 21:19:52
**Stands up and bows to PhaseshifteR**
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is there a vibration stage inducing fequency I could listen to? on: August 29, 2017, 01:00:49
I've never exp. vibrations with any music but I've also never tried. When I want to enter a vibrational state I simply state that intent when I retire. I usually feel the vibes begin slowly like a little tickle. When I feel that I just relax and let them take over for a bit. For me the key seems to be relaxing and allowing.

Once they pick up I find I can direct the energy flow up, down, out, in...
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Modern day martyr or crazy idea that can't possibly help? on: August 27, 2017, 16:59:48
Here's to the rest of your life Plasma. Regardless of your situation there is always something to explore and something to learn. Become the explorer. smiley
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Modern day martyr or crazy idea that can't possibly help? on: August 26, 2017, 20:28:05
Plasma what is obvious to me is that you care so much for your family, those you feel either responsible for or indebted to. I think most of us can understand that although some maybe better than others. I would do most anything for MY family.

I am one of those people that did have a NDE. My experience was so unlike anything I had ever read as those are usually relegated to religious dogma as you pointed out in a reply. It took me a couple of years to sort and even begin to understand much of what happened but I feel I should share a part with you.

The actual experience and details are not important, the message is. The message was simply that as I have my own road to travel so do each and every member of my family and while I am expected to help them along the way with loving support it is not my business what they choose to do. THEY have to pull themselves out of their own conflicting and constraining thought patterns and ways, not me. Only they can do THEIR work as only I can do MINE.

I hope that makes sense. It is noble to put your family first but it is not possible to walk their path for them.

Hugs and Kindness
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Oversouls and Parallel Realities on: August 17, 2017, 23:24:00
Wow, deep. Maybe too deep for me. Seems like from the first moment someone mentioned alternate and parallel realities everyone has set out to prove it so. Personally and this is just me being me, I think if there are parallel realities then we likely created them ourselves by thinking about them so much.

I feel our existence is likely far more simple than we would want to believe.
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Another newbie on: August 16, 2017, 01:19:02
Hi Visitor, thank you for coming here. No pressure at all but I think you have lots to share. Welcome!
19  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Stillwater's Dream Journal on: August 01, 2017, 01:56:38
Thanks for sharing these Stillwater, graphic as they are I can relate as I have had some similar. I like your graphics, it really helps visualize what you are saying.
20  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: "You Can't Always Get What You Want": intellect or character? on: August 01, 2017, 01:50:36
They are both important, but I value virtue much more than intellect. Intellect is like potential, and virtue / character is in some ways potential realized.

Let's put the question in concrete terms...

Past a certain baseline threshold, would you rather:

-Associate with a person who can solve complex integration problems, and can name  >30 Shakespeare plays, but will manipulate you, steal from you, and sell you down the river to Vietnamese human trafficers should the opportunity arise

-Associate with a person with a basic highschool-level understanding of the world, but who will always tell you the truth, will defend you no matter what happens, and will treat everyone they meet with compassion and respect?

I have no trouble answering that question. I think most people would answer similarly, when phrased in as clear a fashion.
Yep, this one is a keeper.
21  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Dream Journal on: July 30, 2017, 00:33:18
Thanks Xanth smiley I tried posting here yesterday but my connection was lost. Now I can't think what it was - so much for motivation, sad

22  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: "You Can't Always Get What You Want": intellect or character? on: July 29, 2017, 23:51:40
I prefer a broad mix or intellect and character. It has yet to be proven to me what constitutes intellect exactly. And character well that ones also subjective.
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Mirrors as.... doorways to astral projection on: July 28, 2017, 23:45:30
I personally only have two experiences with mirrors I recall. One was during a LD/projection. In that one I saw a creature very much like the one you described above. I have no idea why or where the anger came from, but in that one I turned to face the creature and yelled furiously at him.

In the next exp during a projection I noticed a mirror and decided to have a look. I was surprised to see a woman on the other side combing her hair in a bath or bedroom. A man (assuming her husband) came through the door, noticed me and pulled her away from the mirror. Interestingly enough, one of my helpers also snatched me from behind and whisked me away dumping me in a field.

Don't know what it is about mirrors.
24  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Dream Journal on: July 28, 2017, 03:34:32
Wow, I've been looking at the latest dream journals and wondered whatever happened to mine. Tickled I found it, looks like I'm falling down on the job. I just reread the above and realized something. Back then, when I wrote the beautiful dream I had yet to fully realize that I had indeed met any of my guides. And yet, up there, I knew immediately. Either that's a pointer to my disorganized mind or... idk.
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: An astral projection in a dream from a dream... Idk on: July 28, 2017, 01:26:47
Hi Phalanx. I see EscapeVelocity has already given some good insight. I don't know how much I can help you with this but I will give you my initial impressions.

In the first dream it very much made me think perhaps your instincts were being tested. You were being exposed to quite a lot of potential even if you can't see that now. It will come to you. You handled yourself well in the driving test despite the absence of light. This shows your instincts are good. I've no doubt this experience was a precursor to the following experience, meaning they were both intended for you.

In the second exp there was a lot going on. I'll take up the part where you called on the name of jesus Christ. This too shows good instincts although some may disagree as this is looked at as clinging to old belief systems. It is my conjecture that doing so (e.i. calling of his name) shows that you instinctively KNOW that YOU have the power to do that.

All in all I think over time the more you think about this the more might become clear to you.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18