The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 21, 2018, 07:10:37

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Ayahuasca on: Yesterday at 06:02:25
Bravo Phil. I think you stated that quite well. smiley
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello there Pulse! on: February 13, 2018, 00:23:56
Welcome to the Pulse Lucian. Enjoy your time here and I look forward to hearing more about you.
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Just some observations. on: February 11, 2018, 09:34:11
I've finished reading your other posts now and I think I have a fair view at what you are wanting know.
You say you don't dream and never have. That is fine there is nothing wrong with that. You don't have to instead you might prefer phasing which is simply meditating (or just sitting quietly) and allowing whatever comes to you to come. It will take practice and patience. Think of it as daydreaming. Did you daydream as a child. Same thing here.

The other thing I got reading your posts is this idea that AP, OBE and LDs are all about enlightenment. Forget that, if that were true the world would already be a much better place than it is. It is about learning if that is what you want or having fun if that is what you want. Some people are simply more spiritual than others, the ones that seek it already have it. Those who don't aren't likely to seek it so there's the rub.

However having said all that there is this feeling of growing away from much of the matters that once concerned you. But it does not replace whatever is at your own spiritual core.

Enlightenment? The last time I got enlightened I accidentally cut a live wire with a butcher's knife, landed on my butt a whole lot more enlightened than I was before I did that. wink
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Just some observations. on: February 11, 2018, 09:19:31
"I would like to start with your opinion on what is the single most important factor when consciously exploring the NP"

I read this far and decided to answer this before I read further. For me the single most important thing is to notice everything and I do mean everything. Do not discount anything as just your imagination or silly or whatever.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Non-Physical Personality/Awareness/Character on: February 10, 2018, 22:20:19
Thoughts? Sure, I agree - You are completely nuts! LOL!!

But seriously I've been thinking and wondering along these same lines myself. It's funny really as I have a son that is very lucid and active in his NP reality. He describes me in a way that I do not see myself and claims I created HIS NP world. Say what??? I don't know about that but I do see him a lot in my own experiences and he is far different than the person I know here.

My NP personality never hesitates but me... Let me think on this some more.
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: V.S on: February 08, 2018, 02:21:41
You are doing great. The noises are just distractions. It will take a bit of adjustment but eventually you'll learn to ignore most of that. And you'll see what you think of as evil or negative is nothing more than just different.
7  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Stillwater's Dream Journal on: February 07, 2018, 10:57:54
Wow, those are the kind of LDs that make it all worth it!!
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Looking for an opinion. on: February 06, 2018, 09:28:28
Fascinating. You seem to be well on your way. I would add that when you feel yourself separating that you just continue moving (going toward) whatever direction you are going in. Don't worry about 'how' you are doing it or if you are doing it right or whether you or not you have separated from your body. Assume that you already have and you are on your way to where ever your experience is going to take you. Just don't worry about what your body is doing, it's fine.
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello, I'm new here on: February 06, 2018, 09:14:59
Hello and welcome. Enjoy browsing around much as you like and if you have any questions or anything to say feel free.
10  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Selski's Journal on: February 04, 2018, 09:18:53
I wonder: Is the NP personality self-aware? Is that even possible? I think so, but it requires a lucidity that isn't how we would normally understand lucidity.

It kind of hurts my brain to think about it. Perhaps I'll start a separate thread about it as I'd love some input and feedback from other experiencers.

Very good questions I too am trying to understand.

Love your painting, it's awesome and quite the surprise. <3
11  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Talking to the Hand on: February 02, 2018, 09:31:21
Reviving this thread for anyone looking for something interesting to read. I had quite forgotten about the vehram system so have been trying to access some info on it. Internet is kicking me around so will have to try again later.

LOL Lumaza, seems you might be the safest port in a storm. Provided of course you aren't ticked off, haha.
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Willpower's role in AP on: January 31, 2018, 06:19:41
I think will power is overrated. Once a person has 'that moment' no matter what it is; that is losing weight, learning to play an instrument, ap, whatever that's when it becomes possible. It's that AHA moment when it suddenly makes sense, then it all falls into place and you don't even need willpower, you have something better. Personally I just call it the magic moment. LOL

Now if you want to get into nature versus nurture - whew!! Pull out that can opener. smiley
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Willpower's role in AP on: January 28, 2018, 11:38:47
LOL, nah, I think I'll let someone else use the can opener. But I am willing to engage in discussion if they do.
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What should I have done next? on: January 28, 2018, 11:35:39
You could try bringing the images closer and just observing. Move from one item to the next and just keep doing that till you '''feel''' that you are out. I agree with Bloodshadow, you were out you just may not have 'felt' it.
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Willpower's role in AP on: January 23, 2018, 01:07:58
Like some people have superior hearing or eyesight. It's nothing they do so much as just in their genes.
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Willpower's role in AP on: January 21, 2018, 07:17:56
Laughing out loud at Selski' remark, hurrah for smelly fish!! smiley

I honestly don't think it matters what any of us do. I think it is genetics. The rest is only true if we make it so and then maybe not even then.
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Original Thought on: January 19, 2018, 00:42:26
Ah, good question. I came across some news the other day regarding a new discover found somewhere or other. It was those lines you can see from above like the nazca lines which are pretty much famous.

My 'new' thought was I wondered if they could have perhaps been ancient crop circles. I wondered if perhaps decades/centuries from now some of our current crop circles might become permanent marks on the earth.

So it was an epiphany, probably not so much a totally original thought as just new to me. Happens a lot. I either think too much or not enough.
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: your Beneficial Beliefs list on: January 15, 2018, 10:25:49
Ex: Such as love your neighbor. Figure out what the heck you are supposed to believe in, if anything. Not to worry about anything too much. Figure out your purpose. Realize there is no purpose.

Not sure how to ask the question I want in your terms but you get the drift.
Things that are a part of Nameless operating system is what I'm curious about   cool

No need to change your own way of expressing yourself for me specifically. I still answer those belief questions the same regardless my own preference in terminology.

But I think I get what you are asking up there. So do I believe you should love your neighbor? I would simply answer 'yes' under normal circumstances. But to answer as per the questions you post here in this discussion or in a debate situation I would need to elaborate.

P.s The more you trust something, the more you tend to believe in something. Trust is just a feeling so it can be seperate from beleifs. I just trust that beliefs are important which adds a little layer of complexity. To trust in the power of belief. <--(Things like that is what makes it so hard for me to explain how I am to people. Just takes time Tongue)

I used to believe in the power of prayer. I no longer need to believe as I know there is power in prayer. So if I say to you there is power in prayer I am not saying you must believe or know the same thing, I am only saying that I know. There is no debate for me.

So what do you trust then?
Myself.
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: My theory on reincarnation. on: January 15, 2018, 07:13:46
When you get right down to the very tiniest bit of matter that is responsible for all creation what if - there are only a limited number of those bits? I know everyone seems overly concerned with infinity but what if that basic building block is finite? Stands to reason those bits would need to be recycled and of course each one would likely carry some of their previous existence(s) into the recycling bin. This would clear up any conceptions of reincarnation all together in my mind and no wonder we sometimes have 'strange' memories messed up ideas and crazy beliefs.
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: your Beneficial Beliefs list on: January 15, 2018, 06:22:40
You are welcome Karxx Gxx. I struggled with the two concepts myself as I too needed to know what I believed(per se). In the discovery process I realized I could trust or not trust, belief really holds little meaning.

What brought me to this realization was actually quite simple. Seemed everyday someone was asking; do you believe in ghost, in God, in one theory or another. And it dawned on me, how the heck are you supposed to believe in _____ anything? That doesn't make a bit of sense.

It's like saying do you believe in your spouse? Believe what? A better question is do you trust your spouse or do you think your spouse is capable of winning the race? So again we are back to 'know' or 'think'.
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: your Beneficial Beliefs list on: January 15, 2018, 01:22:23
I think the words believe and beliefs are way overused and little understood.
Example: I KNOW rain makes grass grow, what is there to believe.

So in my world I know there are higher powers, again what is there to believe? I have reformatted my mind to see these things as either knowledge or thoughts. I either know, don't know or need to think about it but I don't need to believe.
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Goose bump symptoms(but not quite)..what do I do next? on: January 15, 2018, 01:01:35
I'll tell you a secret. No it isn't really a secret but it does get overlooked. Most projections are only recognized AFTER the fact.

One minute you are climbing the rope or relaxing or doing whatever it is you do and the next you are back amazed at where you've been and what you did.
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Pulse is Back! on: January 12, 2018, 06:21:35
I was getting worried there for a minute. Glad we're back.
24  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Selski's Journal on: December 27, 2017, 22:07:36
Cool, I would have thought for sure you'd get kicked out talking about the big (no no). LOL
25  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Selski's Journal on: December 25, 2017, 01:02:11
MERRY CHRISTMAS  to you too Selski. I hope the holidays bring you something unexpected and joyful. I can relate to the menopause.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19