The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 24, 2022, 06:52:05

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 65
1  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: What other character of yours do you feel connected to on: Today at 02:57:07
I totally agree with you. I think also on our part we really need to trust those things (intuition, knowing and inspiration) much more than we are used to.
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Lucid dreaming is easier than AP??? on: Yesterday at 22:27:39
The difference between Lucid Dreams and Astral Projection?

Natural talent. What comes most naturally to you?

I think we put too much emphasis on which way is best when we aught to focus on personal talent. You will get the most benefit from doing what resonates.
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How many of you can say this is REAL? on: Yesterday at 22:21:04
Raises hand. It's real.
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Come on Guys on: Yesterday at 22:15:56
Can we get a little encouragement here? I need a little encouragement. What about you, do you need a little encouragement? No problem, I got lots to offer.

Get off your butt
You got this
You know it's all up to you
Now get out there and save the world
Stop whining
Aint got no time for your arguments
No time for your self-pity
Life aint bad, it just is
No time like the present
Caint never could so can is all you got

Wish I could bottle all that and sip it everyday. LOL
5  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: What other character of yours do you feel connected to on: Yesterday at 22:02:06
Absolutely. I feel I have been connected at one time or another to many characters. When I first began to glean such an idea and its implications, I was sort of horrified. That was many years ago now but of course I've learned a thing or two since then. And that knowledge has helped me understand why I have (on occasion) been viewed the way I have.

I'm still not fully onboard with the reincarnation theory although it could be possible. What I do feel is the different aspects of my larger self. I don't fully know what that means though. What I do know absolutely is that I am a warrior at heart for the Earth Human. I don't know why I love these quirky-butt beings so much, but I do.

I have always not just felt like I was a visitor but know it to be so. I remember my arrival at the age of three. Just don't ask me who if anyone inhabited this body prior to my arrival, of that I have no knowledge. Do I sound nuts? I assure you I couldn't possibly sound any more nuts than I feel just putting that out here so boldly.

I feel like I have played this game (if indeed that is what it is) many times. Will I return when this turn is over? I'm not planning on it, but we will see.
6  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: antagonist characters on: May 15, 2022, 02:15:57
Beautiful post Perspective. I know that kind of bliss doesn't come often but when it does., oh gosh words can't do the reality justice, but you came close. I agree with everything you said. On the drugs, well, common sense and again learning lessons and the bigger picture all come into play.
7  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Tarots, Lenormand cards, Crystals... on: May 14, 2022, 04:40:33
I really like Madame Plume's readings. She did an excellent job of both Bill Cooper and on our very own Lumaza (Shu-Man). Patiently waiting.
8  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: hearing morse code on: May 13, 2022, 02:45:46
This is very interesting LB. Is this the first time you have had the clicking? I concur the clicking is very much like morse code but not knowing how to translate it leaves a gap if that is what it is.

Did you feel like you had any energy work done to you prior to hearing it?
9  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: antagonist characters on: May 11, 2022, 23:48:02
Deep! Negative characters are simply necessary, that's all. This is a pretty tough philosophical question good for a round table discussion.

So here is my take. We are all experts at creating our own negative events and outcomes. We really don't need help in that department. I feel pretty sure that if you took an assortment of human beings and put them in a perfect environment with only the most positive energy they would find a way to let in the dark. We should just face the fact that we humans (all of us) are here to provide that discord to possibly all discarnate and incarnate beings alike.

It is our job as a whole unit and we do it well. We do it well even when we think we are doing the opposite. Even Mother Teresa.

Have I been the antagonist? I'm sure I have but whether that turned out for the good or bad I couldn't say in every case. But I was certainly trying to help as it goes against my nature to harm. That's both here and there.
10  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Shadow Creature Needs A Category on: May 06, 2022, 16:22:53
Nameless, the last post on this thread, before yours now, was 6 years ago. The initial post was made 8 years, in 2014.
I was well aware of the age of this topic when I posted. My only intent was/is to post an alternative view to the original post and question as I think that was valid.

I would entertain the talk of Dark entities, but when it begins to interfere with a person's mental faculties, I feel the right thing to do is to find some way shape or form to help them.
I know there is a long history here on the boards and mental issues are an ongoing sore spot for many. I wasn't here during those days and I neither have time or interest in going back 2 decades through the archives in an effort to unravel what has gone on before. I know also that many very good hearted and wise individuals gave of their time to help some pretty messed up people. I applaud those efforts but at the same time see how those days have affected current conversation on these boards.

I find miscommunication and misunderstanding is one of the biggest hurdles which make people have the feeling, "I am misunderstood" or "No one else feels what I feel or knows how I feel". Sure they do, it's just that most people don't know how to communicate their perspective effectively, and that mostly has to do with this clumsy thing called language. Telepathy would be a much more effective communication tool.

One day, one day.
---

Few people are lucky enough to go through this life without suffering some form of physical, mental or spiritual illness. We can not move towards the light till it peaks out of the darkness. I do have a few questions of my own.

How do you differentiate between a person who 'thinks' they are being attacked by a dark being and a person who 'is' being attacked by said being?

I know the typical answer to this is that it is we ourselves who create and/or attract these things. That answer only seems simple and true to those who have passed through and found their individual creative and divine power. Most all of us who have passed are very ineffective ourselves at using what we know and I most definitely include myself in this statement.

This battle between good and evil is ancient and takes place not only here on our little ball. I think the biggest ego trip of them all is in believing that it is WE who created it all. Regardless it is we who have to fight our way out of it and helping others do so is the ultimate teaching/learning experience.

11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: So You Want to Project or Phase Out of Your Body on: May 05, 2022, 22:47:25
We've had very similiar experiences LU and I agree with your whole post. In some ways I sort of wish I had paid more attention when I was younger but on the other hand, I'm kind of glad I just let it stew while I lived my physical life.
12  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Shadow Creature Needs A Category on: May 05, 2022, 22:43:34
Well I hate that this conversation went south. I really am interested in this person's perspective. The only real difference being I was led to a quite a different conclusion than the OP and the responders.

I don't know if the OP will ever come back and see this but maybe. I only (personally) ask one thing and that is to lay off the name calling.

What I have been 'taught' from the 'others' is that many of these aspects are glimpses into the genetic makeup of the actual physical person(s) we see today. So just a thought and a possible answer. On a side note, it is near impossible to categorize all our experiences and the beings we encounter. What fun!
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: So You Want to Project or Phase Out of Your Body on: May 05, 2022, 22:19:02
Thank you both for those replies! You have both put a lot of thought into what and why you want to do this. Guess it's my turn to share.

At first I only wanted to know what was going on. I've projected and phased my whole life it seems but I had not one shred of an idea of why. I never read any of the books on the subject and in fact had no idea they even existed. When I did discover them initially I thought those people were all quacks. lol So I didn't bother reading any of them until way late in life thanks to Lumaza, EscapeVelocity, LightBeam, Xanth and Szaxx.

Now with this much older and wiser wink perspective I can look back and see through the lens of experience. So now the only thing I hope to gain is a better understanding of how to help humanity as a whole. I still have some minor fear issues but I'm working on them.

But it's this question, "do you really want to project or is this something you feel you should or have to do, that baffles me still. Many of my experiences come completely unbidden. I realized long ago that if "they" need me "they" will certainly come for me and provide the experience I or they need. However, I have learned to do so at my own behest which is pretty dang awesome and it all simply leads me to want to know more.
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / So You Want to Project or Phase Out of Your Body on: May 03, 2022, 22:55:49
I am inviting anyone lurking around to come on in and make yourself at home. Of course, everyone is welcome to join this discussion. IF we can get it off the ground.

I'm curious as to why people want to project (no matter what form) in the first place. I suspect, though admittedly I could be wrong, that most people want to project because they have done so already, and the experience left them curious or wanting more.

So why you? What do you hope to gain or lose as the case may be?

And a side question, do you really want to project or is this something you feel you should or have to do? (this is actually an important question)
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I think I just had my first “classic OBE” on: April 29, 2022, 21:02:04
LOL, I understand wanting to do it again, especially once you get over the wth moment.

What would you say was the biggest difference between a lucid dream and this last experience?
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: A World Without Money?? Interesting Social System on: April 29, 2022, 20:58:22
I've had thoughts along this line before. Tellinger is looking at an entire town but it can start much smaller as in neighborhoods and villages. Just a few people can start and quite a few have done so. Look into small communities and off-grid homesteads. They can't produce everything for themselves but through sharing they do well and have little need of money.

Corporations are only demons when we allow them to take over. On a small scale they and money are much easier and make for better trade.

The video sounds very sweet but of course it is a simplified version of how this could work. Very few people can produce everything they need and a whole town would have the same problem. They key is producing and using what you have to work with. Say you have rock on your property and I have clay. We can help each other

I could go on and on about this but am in agreement with the concept. The biggest hurdle I see by far is convincing people they simply do not need nearly as much as they think they do.
17  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: April 28, 2022, 08:30:00
Projection/Remote View/Information

I entered this projection as a point of consciousness, as an observer. There is a lot to this and a lesson for everyone but like me you will have to figure out what that lesson is.

From above I saw a small blonde headed woman standing beside a crashed car on the highway. She was dead. She knew she had just died in that crash and she knew she would go into the light. But she stood there watching the man that was in an SUV. She knew he as well was dead. She could see his confusion and knew it was up to her to take him into the light or he would likely run around lost for a long time.

Observing from above I could see that the woman was a pure human with absolutely no attachments at all. What a rare sight. The man however had so many attachments he was bulging with them. I knew she would need help getting him into the light. So silently and unknown to the woman I gave her a boost of energy just to get him going and off they went. A nano-second later I see him as though sitting in the clouds with the most magnificent smile on his face, feeling joy he had never known.

An instant later I am in a mansion up a flight of stairs like on a balcony. There are three people on the second floor. I see the woman approach the door and instantly know that while she did die at the accident scene the EMTs were able to resuscitate her and took her to the hospital. The man however was pronounced dead at the scene. The current scene takes place many weeks after the accident.

The woman feels deeply distressed after the accident and only wants to meet his family. She wants to tell them he is in a better place. It had taken her a long time to find them.

Inside the mansion one of the three is the victim's brother, one his sister and the third is there in corporal form, not quite solid. Some might call him a demon, a ghost, a guide or something else. The brother and sister were having a conversation with him. They were into demon worship and pretty much all things bad. As you might have gathered in reference to the mansion these people were part of the 1% we all hear about. Part of that ruling class.

They were highly agitated because they had been trying to reach their brother through all sorts of methods of various demonic nature. They were truly baffled as this had never happened before, they should be able to reach him despite him being dead. He knew they would be calling him and they already had a small baby coming into the world for him to inhabit. So where was he???

Back outside the woman is pounding the knocker and the butler is answering the door. They nod and he brings her upstairs, they know who she is but had ignored her as insignificant. Just a lowly human with no special powers to speak of.

The woman, a little intimidated by the opulence of the place and this first time meeting and knowing what she is there to tell them feels a bit overwhelmed but she has made up her mind. She introduces herself and begins her story, telling them their brother is in a happy and safe place. They and the corporal presence are shocked beyond belief. The corporal being fades away leaving the brother and sister alone.

The brother and sister begin harassing the woman, they want her to bring him back. But of course she can't do that. She tells them that only he can make that decision. They are furious and ramp up their harassment and threats. She holds her own and does not let them intimidate her. But she finds out one very important detail.

Apparently there is some sort of contract that leaves her owning everything that had belonged to their brother. This contract is very involved and came into being long ago and can not be broken so whether she wants it or not it's hers. Only she is NOT one of them.

And although the woman doesn't want anything from them or their deceased brother she now understands that the world is not as black and white as she once thought so no, she will not be joining their corruption.

This is where she picks up her first attachment. It presents as a bag of roll-on luggage. She walks down the stairs and out the front door pulling the bag.

From my vantage point I can clearly see how this baggage will taint her if she doesn't rid herself of it soon as possible.

She now feels it is up to her to rid the world of this demonic energy. She decides to literally blow up everything the deceased man once owned. Me, I have to do something to stop her as her actions will only increase the divide between humanity and unseen forces.

She stands on a hillside with the luggage which now presents as a dynamite plunger (she's going to blow the mansion). Knowing my job, I glide down close to her and sort of whisper in her ear. I tell her she will hurt a lot of innocent people. That the evil (negative energy) is deep below and needs to be dealt with on a much deeper level. That the world needs a cleansing, not destruction. That people (for the most part) are unaware of these forces/energies/attachments that were not forced on them, but rather collected over time. That they must be empowered to shake those forces off organically.

The woman hears me although she thinks it is her own thoughts and begins her own journey down this thing we call the rabbit hole.
-----
Observations:
1  During this entire event I could clearly see the deceased man basking in the light. I could feel his energy, delight, glory and excitement as he felt things he had never felt before. He had many compounding thoughts. For the first time he understood true joy, he understood how kittens could make a person smile and really feel that smile. He understood a mother and father's love for their children. He knew things in his soul he had never known before. He would never give up this new found grace he had found and only wished he could reach his brother and sister and so many others and show them so they too would know the futility of the things they had done. He hooted and hollered like a kid on a slide to get their attention. But they could never hear him as their souls had no relation to the side of existence he was on. He knew deep within that he now had all the power he had ever dreamed in previous life. He was now a creator where as before all he and they could ever do was copy. And what a poor copy it was, not bringing joy only hate and death.

2  In other experiences I have on rare occasion seen people of a pure soul. Or you might say with no attachments. It is very rare and one of the most beautiful sights there is. These people though rare are what I personally consider PURE, untouched, totally human. And it isn't just humans, most of the beings inhabiting our little globe have these attachments, even plants and animals.

It is these dark attachments that make it necessary for there to be light workers. Light workers do not attach but we do guide as best we can.

3  I felt very sad for the brother and sister and even the corporal soul. Seeing that they simply could not ever FEEL LIFE the way most of us still have the capacity to makes it much easier to show sympathy to their human self. The human beneath is a gentle beast full of love and joy.

Nameless

18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Getting stuck at Focus 3 state on: April 16, 2022, 00:48:17
Lumaza made great points as usual so there isn't much to add.

Like Lumaza it sometimes only takes me a few minutes but other times it does take longer. I'm not quite as good or quick yet as he. Using your example of walking through a poppy field what helps me is looking ahead to see what is in the far distance. I just let it form on it's own, that helps me move on out all the way. Other times it just doesn't happen at all but I don't write that off as a no go. I have learned that when the experience just won't happen the way I intended then I go with what is happening which usually leads to just falling asleep. But I always treasure that particular sleep as that is when I have had some of my most lucid experiences. These sometimes (most times in fact) wake me up later to the experience. It is just what works for me.
Happy journeys Jessie.
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: "A Guide for OBE Induction" by Luciano Pederzoli & Patrizio E. Tressoldi on: April 15, 2022, 18:56:13
Hey baro-san long time no see. I'll check those links.
How have you been?
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Being forced to change on: April 14, 2022, 17:15:22
I think a lot of has to do with all the stress we endure in this life with all its rules and expectations of what people are suppose to give up and are expected to do based on nothing more then someones age, or not having people there when you truly need them

We are being forced to give up the very things that make up who and what we are
and that is something that brings tears to my eyes...
Floriferous is spot on.

It's the very things we are forced to do throughout life that shape who and what we are. Without that we remain babes lost in the woods.
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Meeting people in F3, common consensous world on: April 09, 2022, 21:06:41
Hi Jessie, welcome to the forum. I see you got some great input from EscapeVelocity. He is very well versed in the focus levels. Me, not so much. If you jump back in here I am sure EV and some others would be very happy to discuss this topic with you.
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: shineling’s APs on: April 07, 2022, 17:50:20
Count this as one of your most significant projections, not just a dream.
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: My friend - the Field of Experience on: April 03, 2022, 18:40:56
THAT is so beautiful and so brutally true.
You have a way with words, I would say I am jealous but the Field of Experience tells me there is no need.
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: My best experience so far on: March 31, 2022, 00:32:00
Now you know what it feels like when the masculine and the feminine are truly joined. Happy for you. smiley
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: OBE's just a Product of a Confused Mind? on: March 30, 2022, 02:31:19
this was an enjoyable read with lots of intelligent input.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 65