The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 19, 2018, 20:50:57

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28
101  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Did I see the dead or just a projection... OR did I go to the 4th dimension? on: July 10, 2018, 02:33:06
Also, yes there are lower energies and that is perfectly normal. We too are lower energies to the divine. When lower energies reach out to us perhaps we could offer the comfort the divine so freely gives us. smiley
102  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Did I see the dead or just a projection... OR did I go to the 4th dimension? on: July 10, 2018, 02:30:21
The astral responds to your thoughts so if you are asking for guidance and terrified of demons a demon may come but he/she will also be your guide. They are only demons or wearing those 'clothes' because that is what YOU expect.

I know we talk here as though fear is easy to toss off but I well remember my own fears. Even now I can have the bejeesus scared out of me but now the moment I realize the fear I laugh.

As for protection that can come in any form you choose. I have always just simply asked (prayed) for protection. I ask that no negative entities/energies/beings being allowed within my sphere of protection which sometimes covers only me but I most often include my home and anyone in it at the time. Once you ask for this accept it as fact. KNOW you are protected.
103  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Revelations Upon Revelations on: July 10, 2018, 02:22:01
Our connections to those we love here in this here and now go so far beyond us it is an amazing journey. Some of you have read some of my posts and know I have a daughter. My daughter has a son, he's just over a year old.

(To explain and I'll keep it short. I have always known my daughter, going all the way back to when I was a kid myself. She didn't physically come into my life till I thought I was past childbearing. What I am finding is that the deeper I dig into who I am the more I find out who she is.)

We have apparently shared many times to together. Last night I was with her 'out there' and not for the first time. What was so interesting about last night is that I was reading a fascinating story. I can not remember the story as I type this but this is for a reason. The story kept me enthralled and each time I would get to the end of a 'page' that 'shirt' would be peeled off and I would continue reading on the back of the shirt underneath. When I got to the last shirt there was no more and the rest of the story is unknown. It was at this point I realized the person wearing the shirts was my daughter.

Her story is not finished. There in that place we were sisters (friends). All these revelations would actually take a book to explain but I'm not going there ( cheesy )

My point is only that whatever you see here and now is only the tip of an iceberg that goes both up and down so far you'll likely never contain it all. But there's the fun, the fascination, the awesomeness of US.

I can't tell my daughter most of these things as this life is her adventure and she's going in blind. BUT I am so happy to be part of it as I try to guide her and let her know she is so much more and definitely walking the right path. This may sound like it is all about her and it is but it is about me too and connections.

Call it what you want, label it as you may but in the end it is all about exploration and not who we are but who we will be.  cool
104  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Did I see the dead or just a projection... OR did I go to the 4th dimension? on: July 09, 2018, 10:01:06
Looks like your message was received. The fear is just something that happens, possibly because this type experience just scares you or it could have to do with frequencies being something your body doesn't resonate with. Just know fear is usually only that and you can learn to handle it through experience. Change your mind about the fear and fear disappears.
105  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: July 08, 2018, 01:33:12
Last couple of days have been interesting. I've noticed my daughter seems so much lighter (spirit, mood). Each time I notice this I reflect on that adventure I wrote above with us walking in the rain. The last scene where she is ahead of me and turns back - she's walking in the rain. This is not a heavy rain it's light gentle sprinkle. I noticed how light, fresh and just plain beautiful she is.

I just decided to check dream moods to look at the meaning of rain. Wow, the very first line "To see and hear rain falling symbolizes forgiveness and grace."
This is a personal validation as I know she has been holding onto a lot of baggage lately.

I decided to put this here just to show how our dreams truly can provide what we need even for those around us. smiley
106  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Its been 20 years, I feel infinitly(1) and nothing(0) on: July 08, 2018, 01:05:29
I have no idea what you just said, lol. But I swear I loved your random ruminations. It does a body good to just say what comes to mind. I do that also and more often than not it leads around to exactly what I was trying to get at.

20 years is a long time! Would you do it again?
107  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: OBE from Phasing on: July 06, 2018, 00:09:06
Lumaza and Nameless mentioned the RTZ or Real Time Zone type of NP experience. This is a relatively new 1990's? term that has become linked to what I think of as the original, classic Etheric type of OBE where you literally feel a disconnect and float out of your physical, sleeping body, like a ghost. I don't personally think that it is an accurate term, but it does convey certain aspects that could make one think that they are out-of-body and operating somewhere within the current Physical Reality context. This may be exactly correct, given an Etheric energy body theory. EscapeVelocity
This is what I think of when I think of OBE. I think the term RTZ is confusing because people use it in connection with experiences that are similar to real time but slightly altered. I have had real time adventures and witnessed others traveling etherically in real time. I think this is also sometimes referred to as bi-location which is when the etheric body is so solid it appears 'real'.

Then there are those instances when wherever you are is so similar to real time you might think you are here when in actuality you are somewhere else entirely. To me this is not real-time but alternate reality.

I also don't know enough to say yes it's this or that as our endeavors here are so personal and filled with our own individual quirks. But there does appear to be a certain progression. What I think is confusing is that while in the here and now we progress forward in a straight line in the NP or AR progression is more like a drunken trail.
108  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: OBE from Phasing on: July 05, 2018, 23:41:28
RTZ or Real Time Zone to me, means just that. I see it as any "real time" reality that "is" or "mirrors" my current physical reality here in this realm. It could be a replica that follows the exact same "rulesets" that this one does. The RTZ to me would be considered that and akin to a "Earthbound" destination.
Thank you for that clarification. smiley

I spent most of my Phase/soak session working on some new Crystal Amplifier designs. I then got lost in thought and found myself in some kind of question/answer scenario. It was one of those where you begin to just mentally contemplating things, then realize that some kind of communication has begun.
Hahaha, so glad I'm not alone in this. Truly these communications are something I wish I could record even if all the recorder picked up were just my side of the conversation. By the time I snap back usually all I remember is the last part.

I am a "observer". I always witness these things from the "outside" and because of that I see things that others don't. I will say one thing and I hope people will understand this somehow. Suicide is for the living, not the one that passed. By no way am I advocating it. I am just stating the conclusions I came to, by not only witnessing it and it's effects, but also by being told and shown things about the nature of reality in general. 
The only thing about suicide that truly ticks me off is when people use it as a threat to control others. There is lot I could say about this topic but am hesitant not wanting to influence others on so controversial a subject. It's just too personal to each and every one who faces it.
109  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Your most interesting time difference experience? on: July 05, 2018, 07:00:08
I once spent many years living in a desert. How many I don't know but it seemed forever. Physical time anywhere between the time I fell asleep and the time I woke up. Hours maybe or just a few minutes. Hard to tell.
110  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: July 05, 2018, 06:52:32
Wow, that is interesting. Loved the part of the youtube I got to see. Will have try and load it again to see the rest. smiley
111  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: AR - Alternate Realities / AP - Astral Projection on: July 05, 2018, 06:49:20
I do agree with you Volgerle, common dreams are pretty awesome in their own right. I've hesitated in posting about those here because my feeling is no one even wants to discuss those.

I'm very happy YOU just did. Many of my common dreams have been the same as you say - Prophetic and oozing telepathic communication. They tend to be very personal as well. I definitely tend to connect with real-life breathing people in them as well.

I would love to see that link!! Thank you for your input and my apologies for only now getting to respond.
112  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello from Smertrios! on: July 05, 2018, 06:40:46
Hello Smertrios, welcome to the board. Seems you are doing well, keep it up.
113  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: OBE from Phasing on: July 05, 2018, 06:38:54
A 3 for 1, nice! 

Could you clarify something for me. The RTZ is that always earthbound? What I mean is outside the earth atmosphere, is that considered RTZ or something else?
114  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: July 04, 2018, 04:48:43
Very interesting ap. I was with my daughter and we were walking around town, window shopping and a little actual shopping. We bought us each a dress. Mine was size 12. My attention was drawn to the 12 several times.

It began to rain so we entered a store, a number of other people were there as well getting out of the rain. After we entered I looked back and saw there were quite a lot of people there sitting on benches and the floor. A little girl looked at me and I immediately knew she needed something. I sat in front of her and bowed my head. Immediately I was chasing a white pinpoint of light down a long tunnel. (sound familiar).

The little girl sat in front of me and stared the whole time. I know she was with me on this journey across planes. Sometimes we slowed down just to observe what all was there and then we'd speed back up and race along awhile. We glimpsed and passed many realities eventually winding right back where we started there in the store.

My daughter and I decided to go on to the car and call it a day. It was still drizzling. Somehow she got ahead of me and I saw her meandering back toward me walking on the side walk. I couldn't find the car but she said it was 'right there'. I couldn't see it.

Significant points seem to be the rain and the number 12, my daughter and the child.
115  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Saving the Gold Fish on: July 02, 2018, 11:47:48
What a blessed and beautiful experience. Your recall is excellent and I wish you had been able to roam the Milky Way a while. I see there is a lot of meaning and information in this, oh how fortunate you are.

Thank you so much for sharing this one. It's more important than you might yet realize although I think you truly do.
116  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: July 02, 2018, 07:59:56
Well I blew it.

Had the chance of an adventure and became all gooey human cringing in terror. Was grabbed by the ankle and should have just relaxed and went with it. Unfortunately I immediately reverted to my old fears and conjured up a dream to save myself instead. Darn it.

This is why you don't get cocky, LOL.
117  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: lucid pictures? like a television (not a dream) on: June 30, 2018, 03:53:04
I also think this topic needs another look. So often I see people dismissing hypnogogic imagery and sounds. Look closer, hear more clearly. I have often found amazing insights within these phenomena.
118  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Mind Blowing Realization!! on: June 30, 2018, 03:48:46
I'm bring this back to the top as it's simply a brilliant read!!! Enjoy
119  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: AR - Alternate Realities / AP - Astral Projection on: June 30, 2018, 03:26:33
Thank you Volgerle, this is what the others and I have been trying to accomplish in various ways. I feel honored having you step in and take notice.

I feel ya Lu, it's up to us to keep this forum from gong down the same old road. We need to keep it moving in a more realistic approach to understanding. We don't need to solve anything or go chasing after cryptids and ghosts. Here I think we want to look to WHY and the possible connections.

I think people have a very difficult time separating the ET exp from the world view. I won't for a minute say I have even a partial understanding. I don't, I just know what I know as do you and LB and EV and so many others. In the end it just means there truly is more to this universe than meets the eye.

Of my calling moments I have received downloads, met 'others and been in the presence of a much larger consciousness. (Collectively known to the world as Black Ops, Aliens and God). Oh Geesh!

I've no problem with talking about any of it but I do not want to get dragged into conversations about whether or not someone's exp is real. If someone tells me they've seen a ghost why not just believe them and go from there. Even if they are mistaken they still have a need to know or they wouldn't be asking.
120  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: AR - Alternate Realities / AP - Astral Projection on: June 30, 2018, 03:03:52
Lots to address here. I read that linked page Lumaza but didn't totally agree. I felt more in line with what Dean Walker wrote in the replies which on a glance seems more in line with what LightBeam expressed.

I've had many common dreams. I don't even share those as other than clearing the mind they seem pointless. I agree with LB that the moment you become aware in a dream then it becomes a LD. That's what lucid means - aware. But I also see many of these as quite common, yes you're lucid but it is still just a common dream. I also see no point in sharing those as I mostly ignore them too.

It's when that lucidity takes you a few steps forward and you are no longer actually dreaming where I see the LD becoming an astral projection or oobe or turning into a remote viewing. And in this way they are all maybe not the same but much more closely related. These are the ones I describe on this forum as I think most people do. Why? Well because these are far away from surface thoughts and mundane physical life.

Beyond these as described there is only one experience that far outweighs and surpasses even those grand as they are. And that is the Spontaneous experience that is not under your control. The one where you are doing your thing whether sleeping or wide awake.

I call that "The Calling". You are called, you are going to go or see or receive information or in some way experience something whether you want to or not and it doesn't matter if you're ready. Get ready because here it is. By the time you've said "Oh excrement' it's done!

Ooo wow, until just typing that I never put it together with much of the religious teachings, you know, where you are called. Hmm moment there!

Back to what I was saying. It's this calling, these profound experiences I think that bring most people out of their shell to seek some sort of understanding. It's what happened with me and many others here.

Many people come due to simple curiosity and that's great! smiley But this Calling is a drive, a NEED to know and that's the difference in the vast experiences people have.

121  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: June 29, 2018, 01:50:27
Thanks Rakkso, this is the first time I recall encountering an actual monk although I have been close before. I will consider your questions. I did try to phase again last night but no go.

I'm constantly revamping my perceptions. Sometimes it feels like I'm in a whirlwind and I have to just stop and get off every now and then and remember the first course of action here is being human. smiley
122  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: AR - Alternate Realities / AP - Astral Projection on: June 29, 2018, 01:45:18
I appreciate every ones well thought out and expressed input here. And just to add LB, I also want to be on that boat if all goes to hell. Could we have maybe a lighting storm and some rain as well. May as well go all out,  LOL.

I haven't checked out that link yet but am soon as I finish here. I think the reason this matters to me is due to my own personal experiences. Such as ghosts, I've had plenty of that but what I am seeing/learning is that those experiences go much deeper than just a haunting or what have you that usually gets focused on. Many of my exp include elements of the paranormal with elements of astral projection and oobes (spontaneous or otherwise) and phasing. I didn't know about those things before, didn't know about ghost either till I encounter one, lol.

It's all part and parcel of the bigger picture. I am seeing that the methods are vastly different and highly respect those members from the past who shared in this forum. I would love to see them come back. Many of the older discussions are quite interesting.

I admit I sometimes still don't know how to classify an exp. Like what LB said above

"I find that if I gain lucidity from a dream, my awareness is still not a high as if I get awaken in the middle of the night by some sort of vibes and my awareness gets fully awake, then I exit, because my body is fully asleep and that allows me a long AP without loss of awareness."

You see I have had lucid dreams and then I have had LUCID DREAMS that match the awareness I have in AP. How I got there differs and the type of exp itself is somewhat different. But the awareness and interaction is the same.

So I'm thinking the lowercase LD is what everyone is referring to. But then, what the heck is the uppercase one? As the only real similarity is that in both cases I got there from the sleep state so I can't describe a 'technique' other than the one I have described elsewhere on the forum. Set intent, go to sleep. That's it. I don't know why it's this way but I do believe I was helped in childhood along the way.

I'll quit now and let someone else jump in if they are inclined. I've decided that rather than starting another post that might be seen as jumping into the paranormal craze I'll just stick with this one. smiley
123  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: AR - Alternate Realities / AP - Astral Projection on: June 29, 2018, 01:10:24
Okay, this is a lot to think about and my wheels were turning through all your posts above. I DO get what you are saying Lumaza, your post really clarifies everything you have been saying.

When I first came to this forum I was a complete newbie. At that time I called all of it dreams for 2 reasons.
1) I simply did not know what else to call them.
2) I found very early on that most people can relate to dreams but freak out and go woowoo if I tried to take it any deeper than that. So through habit I still call pretty much all exp dreams.

However I find I most definitely know the difference. Now I really need to start using the correct terms here on the forum among people who don't so much go woowoo on me.

My original aim with this post was not to go paranormal creepy like so many of those other websites. It was to take a good hard look at the experiences and see how some elements of those experiences very well may correspond to astral projection. I too want to keep this forum 'clean' and appreciate that it has not deviated into base fears and what-the-hells while at the same time allowing people to post those experiences and receive guidance. That's pretty awesome.

I'm going to end this post so I don't loose it and take up in a second post.
124  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Re: Reverse shoulder replacement on: June 29, 2018, 00:45:56
Also sending. Yes as LightBeam says imagine your healing and talk to your cells, DNA and allow them to respond. Hugs and Love
125  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: June 28, 2018, 08:40:58
That's exactly what I though, a Tibetan Monk. That was pretty wild seeing those guys in Vegas. I can relate to that knowing though. I find your dream really interesting in that it happened so recently as did this latest exp of mine. A tick a rusty old coin, both things we wouldn't want attached to us.

You said "Maybe he is showing you that you can hear something, but you have to really listen. An old wisdom that you already have, but need to realize that you have it."

I have been hearing something and have been working on clarity.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28