The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 21, 2017, 05:54:32

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18
101  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Nameless Thoughts, Discussions and Ramblings on: November 23, 2016, 21:08:30
I like what Szaxx wrote to you. I would add that there are also "inner or non-physical" influences. Some have pointed to these as past lives or the soul, but my sense is that the non-physical energies influencing us are much more complex than what we traditionally accept as a "soul". This is why I have accepted the nomenclature of "complex being". Frank DeMarco's books (Rita's World I and II) discuss this.

Recently (last Monday) guidance gave me a response to a question (a frustration) that I had ... I was talking rather boldly to them as I sensed that I was being laughed at or made fun of (which I guess is to be expected when I get out of alignment ... as I was) ... but the metaphor that they gave me was that 'I am the captain of my own mystery ship'. I loved this ... because there is always an element of mystery ... in us ... in our collective group dynamics ... in the Universe.

Finally, I can offer an affirmation or balm for your questioning and 'problem focus' on this thread ... "The better I feel the more allow" ... so look for things that make you feel good. If this thread makes you feel good, then you are already on your way.  grin

Religion is man-made ... it is a "physically manifested" creation. However, it certainly is awkward and confusing that religion is often man's attempt to focus what is referred to here as "non-physical". This makes the discussion about religion rather prickly, and this is why beliefs often become "gooey glue" with us getting stuck in a particular thought or thought pattern.
This is why I have accepted the nomenclature of "complex being". Frank DeMarco's books (Rita's World I and II) discuss this.

Recently (last Monday) guidance gave me a response to a question (a frustration) that I had ... I was talking rather boldly to them as I sensed that I was being laughed at or made fun of (which I guess is to be expected when I get out of alignment ... as I was) ... but the metaphor that they gave me was that 'I am the captain of my own mystery ship'. I loved this ... because there is always an element of mystery ... in us ... in our collective group dynamics ... in the Universe.

Finally, I can offer an affirmation or balm for your questioning and 'problem focus' on this thread ... "The better I feel the more allow" ... so look for things that make you feel good. If this thread makes you feel good, then you are already on your way.  grin

Complex definitely describes us. I actually like that you were being bold with your guidance. I do that as well though not often. Maybe not often enough. I'm trying to have a more positive outlook as lately I've been really feeling negative vibes.

102  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Nameless Thoughts, Discussions and Ramblings on: November 22, 2016, 04:49:01
Love that quote Lumaza, it fits beautifully. smiley

As to the religion, I definitely do not want a religious discussion. I think we are all past that mostly. What I am looking for though is that I do not think religion is the problem or ever has been sooo... what is the problem that created this symptom.  In other words what is it about this physical form that makes any of us past or present believe we need these beliefs (whatever they are) in the first place.

Where does that need come from? It's okay if no one wants to touch this. I've no idea what more I could add myself. Just my thoughts spinning.
103  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Nameless Thoughts, Discussions and Ramblings on: November 21, 2016, 20:27:11
And... this all leads to my next eye-opening thought (at least for me).

Religion (old or new) is NOT the problem - It is the SYMPTOM. So how do we identify and treat the problem?
104  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Nameless Thoughts, Discussions and Ramblings on: November 21, 2016, 20:24:10
I was interested in your reply ST. You are helping me clarify my own thoughts and how I communicate those. We are trapped by our own beliefs not by the system itself. Seems the entire physical human race suffers from a serious lack of self-esteem. Self-knowledge is there but it is shut out due to our physical form.
105  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Nameless Thoughts, Discussions and Ramblings on: November 21, 2016, 20:17:18
The mental experiences can be amazing as well as confusing. It's hard to imagine being an emotion from the physical world viewpoint yet it's part of the mental environments that sits naturally in place.
You may not have to 'get out' but you certainly need to 'get in' to comprehend the basics of the mental and the more involved you reach the depth becomes inaccessible as our minds are not ready for this.

Yes. it is confusing and once again I find myself on a slow climb uphill as this is the area that currently draws me. Unlike the RTZ experiences in the mental I am as completely there as I am here. There is no separation more like an extension. Thank you for this Szaxx.
106  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection Today and lessons learned ! on: November 21, 2016, 20:01:58
Congratulations Sam, you had an awesome experience proving that patience and practice do pay off. Remember what you learned and keep doing that. Seems like you finally were able to internalize one of the keys to success and that is trusting yourself. smiley
107  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Nameless Thoughts, Discussions and Ramblings on: November 20, 2016, 22:09:05
I don't think we can escape having a belief system. What matters is what those beliefs are. Even the 'others' have beliefs. Moving societies through those systems is progress however small.
108  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Nameless Thoughts, Discussions and Ramblings on: November 20, 2016, 22:00:35
Phil, now you're talking about the other side to this coin and that is where those of us who 'know' have our work cut out for us. It's like a sieve with tiny tiny holes where only a few can escape but the more that wiggle through the more will be able to as the holes get stretched bigger and bigger.

Now is probably the first time in human history since the coming of set belief systems that people are finally beginning to let go of those belief systems and allow themselves to just be. It's a start.

I'll be interested in ST's reply to this.
109  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Nameless Thoughts, Discussions and Ramblings on: November 20, 2016, 21:49:00
I just cant get enough of experiencing different adventures no matter where I am. I am beginning to think that my brain is producing way too much dopamine, because most of the time I am in a bubbly state of happiness and joy. For the record, I do not use any drugs natural or synthetic. I am against brain function altering substances. But that's another issue.
Anyway, I noticed that this state of heightened excitement about existence, exploration and adventures started with the AP experiences. When I realized that there are absolutely no limits to existence, a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. I felt completely free and powerful. And it wasn't just faith, it was evidence from first hand experiences. That's why I value every experience I have at any level. Since then, actually my excitement about living here has increased.
There are many definitions of what mental state is. If you are referring to the "highest heaven", yes, it would be nice...if you can get there Smiley. But I think, if I stay too long where there is nothing else to learn, I may get bored. Maybe that's my human nature speaking, the need to explore more and more and more just for the thrill of seeing new things. If you wish, wherever you are, you can stop and experience stillness and bliss, rest, and then hit the road again. It's a matter of what makes each of us happy.

LightBeam that is lovely. Although I was not referring to the 'highest heaven' I understand what you are saying about human nature and that need to keep growing, learning, experiencing. Knowing this life as we generally 'know it' is not all there is is certainly an awesome gift to realize.
110  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Nameless Thoughts, Discussions and Ramblings on: November 20, 2016, 21:42:11
  Most people understand the term OBE as being "only" a out of body experience. They think of Phasing as "day Dreaming" and we already know what they think Dreaming is. So, their initial goal is to actually have a OBE in the true sense of the term.  Their first experience with projection may have come through a SP experience or they might have just all of a sudden become consciously aware while sleeping that they were already out of their body and now they want to learn how to repeat it consciously again.

Sometimes it's hard to remember that not everyone has had these experiences so when they suddenly do of course they would/might be left wanting to know more. Thanks for the reality check. I forget sometimes not everyone has lived with this pretty much forever.

It used to take me anywhere from a hour-hour and half to have a OBE, whereas I found myself in the RTZ. When I spontaneously awoke in SP, I had to not only gain my bearings quite quickly, but also to control my fears and realize exactly what was going on. I don't care who you are, when you first awaken in full SP, it is quite a shock to the system. Sure, you soon realize what is happening and why. But the initial shock is still there.
I couldn't have said it better myself. Those changing vibes can wreak havoc on everything you thought you knew. Thank you Lumaza for your input, I love how you bring me down to earth (so to speak).
111  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Nameless Thoughts, Discussions and Ramblings on: November 20, 2016, 21:30:46
I will "ramble" that out of body experiences are not why we are here. Being more non-physical is not the goal. The goal is to temporarily be physical - as an extension of the broader, non-physical part of ourselves. Then we "croak" and we are completely non-physical, which is then more purposeful, because we are slightly different than before we came here.

I like Frank DeMarco's recently discovered term for this. We are "complex beings".

I would hold forth that if someone is interested (e.g., desire) in projection or OBE's, then that can be one of the purposes or reasons that they are here - to explore their multi-dimensionality from a physical perspective. However, the primary reason to be here is not to redeem, to learn, etc. It is most simply to enjoy the expansion of consciousness into physical reality. I do think that many in the OBE community overlook these points.

I understand what you are saying about levels (e.g., focuses) but that is all conceptual for me. When it comes to levels beyond the astral, I cannot speak from conscious experience. So, I am leaving your primary question to someone like Szaxx, EV, Lumaza and others with that experience.

Thank you ST, your input is always so spot-on and valuable. What you have said here does resonate in my own thoughts as well. Living in the here and now I feel is the true challenge. I think you may have hit on the crux of this whole thought for me, that is that learning to do what we already know how to do from a physical reality could certainly be a part of the fascination.

Thank you for that.
112  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Nameless Thoughts, Discussions and Ramblings on: November 20, 2016, 05:52:14
Yikes, the thoughts go round and round like the wheels on the bus. And today's thought is this.

What is so special about astral projection? I'm thinking specifically about the etheric and astral body. Why not just go straight to the mental plane? On the mental plane you have no need to 'get out', you don't need to be able to fly or vanquish bad guys. It seems to me being on those levels is about as tiresome as being on the physical level where you have a physical body to drag around.
113  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Seeing the future in Deja vu... on: November 19, 2016, 02:31:11
Your clairvoyant. Your deja vu moments are not because you have done it before but because you have seen it before. Can't blame you for questioning this as it is an interesting topic but it sure can get crazy trying to make sense of it.
114  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: I believe on: November 17, 2016, 03:46:01
I'd like to believe the world is ready...
I do believe the world is ready.
115  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Re: ,,Itís Not You, Itís Me" on: November 07, 2016, 04:30:44
I know that deep longing to escape this life and just go home. After a while though you start noticing things that just might be worth sticking around for. It's like taking that ultimate vacation only to wind up somewhere you didn't intend on being having lost all of your identity. You don't know who you are, you can't prove who you are and the last bus left yesterday.

After the moaning, groaning, crying, screaming and general panic you calm down and begin to look around. I don't think that desire to leave ever goes completely away but you do come to terms with being here and if you stick it out you will soon find there is purpose here. Expect the unexpected and concentrate on the beauty, the more you do this the more you will see.
116  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Your Children and their Dreams on: October 29, 2016, 21:22:54
Lumaza,  He is rather an excitable child, so this year I attempted to teach him a bit of Meditation. I told him to close his eyes and just relax. Well, he is 4, so you know how long that worked for, lol. The "younguns' don't have much of a attention span, lol!  grin
That is so cute!! I tried that with mine, same results, haha.

When my two youngest were in elementary school I had them sit back to back with one of them picking a colored bead and holding it. The other one had to guess what color was chosen. They were right about 4 of 5 times till they got the giggles. grin
117  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Your Children and their Dreams on: October 29, 2016, 21:15:54
but also I think they are much more resilient and durable than we remember to give them credit for, so I think we could push a little. I am hesitant to write that because I am not a parent myself, but I sure think that I remember being a kid.lol
I've raised four children only one not mine biologically. All four of them have been blessed or cursed with experiences.
Child One- multiple exp, willing to talk but unable to process mentally.
Child Two- multiple exp, curious but not ready to confront.
Both One and Two are in their 30's now.
Child Three- came in wide open, to his detriment.
Child Four- came in protected.
Three and Four are young adults now.

When all of them were little I listened and shared my experiences (age appropriate) but refrained from drawing conclusions. The only answers I had at the time were wild guesses at best. Now that we are all older...
C1 will talk but doesn't really understand.
C2 wants to talk seriously but we don't see each other enough.
C3 does not want to discuss. Only wants specific questions answered or not.
C4 believes but feels no need to discuss. She just knows but she hasn't been 'unlocked' yet.

I'm not saying this makes me an expert, if it does the world is in whole heaps of trouble, lol. Just sharing my experience.

Maybe, like certain genetic traits the NP 'gene' jumps in a generational fashion, so we could be calling on deaf ears; I will admit that I just don't know. I just think how much it would have helped me to have someone to bounce these ideas off, especially in my childhood.

I don't know how it works genetically speaking. My mother, maternal grand mother, father and paternal grand father all had 'the gift' as they used to say. Myself and one of my brothers do as well. Unfortunately for me all of them are/were stuck in a christian based bs. My fear is this, who says my/your/our bs is any better or any more right than theirs. I totally agree with getting rid of the fear and exploring no matter what bs is involved. Being honest I have to say I am grateful for the foundation my parents gave me despite the differing thoughts.

That is a beautiful memory about your daughter, Nameless, speaking to friends in a strange language; I've only read about that in the Dolores Cannon books and a few others. It is interesting, just in the 3 posts shared here, the incredible variety of NP experiences we and our children are having...
I tried repeatedly recording her as she talked and played with her friends but never picked up a thing. No sound at all, ever. Orbs also love her. In night photos she is constantly surrounded while everyone else may or may not get only one or two or none.
118  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Your Children and their Dreams on: October 29, 2016, 19:52:16
Thank you for the clarification. I should admit that I have some stuff downloaded from various sources and of course much of this information is easily accessible on the net. My original intent had been to read everything I could lay my hands on, Monroe, and all the others. So although I get the idea about focus levels and much else I haven't read or studied any of it in depth. The reason being I don't want to turn what I already know into something I don't recognize. I mean I don't want to be confused by too much info. So bits and pieces as it pertains to the topic at hand as I do want to be on the same page.

So far I am intuitively drawn to Delores Cannon. I learn the most from talking on the forums.

Thanks for this - "Nameless, if most of your early and current experiences were in 'full color', feeling nearly 100% 'physical' or even the exact opposite- total 'lightness of being', to see what your mother was doing in the house, then I think you were likely experiencing at the Astral or Mental Plane levels; especially given the clairvoyant nature of some of your experiences. You may have simply by-passed the Etheric/RTZ experiences. Again, I look at these as provisional categories, just some generic locations in order to reference our experiences."

That explains a LOT.
119  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Whats and whys of astral restrictions on: October 29, 2016, 04:38:39
Like has already been stated there are places that exist for the sole purpose of just doing what you want. As Lumaza said you get out what you put in. Your friends are perfectly safe and can't harm anyone, not in the NP anyway.

Lessons come to those who seek or answer the call. One thing I know you can't fool the NP. Intent drives the whole thing, and you can't fool intent.
120  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Your Children and their Dreams on: October 28, 2016, 22:18:43
I don't even know where to begin EV, this is such an excellent post. Oddly enough I didn't have a repeating nightmare as a kid. I did have one repeating very lucid dream though. I remember finally just wanting it to end so bad and being told to end it then. I was surprised I could do that and asked if that was right. I was told I could end it any way I wanted but I must remember it. Well I remembered it - for 40 years until one day out of the blue I was told to share it with someone I barely knew. I did and the results were amazing much to my surprise. I didn't learn til later what the dream meant. Of course I still remember it it just no longer has this hold over me.

I did have nightmares though, I thought all kids did. And as I've said elsewhere my childhood was choke full of unexplained experiences. Because of that I have always tried to be extra thoughtful of my kids nightmares/dreams and other experiences. But I only discuss what they bring to me. I have on ocassion asked but I never push them to share. It's difficult with kids. We shouldn't burden them too much. Like us they need space to work out things on their own. I think the best we can do is listen and share a bit when it's appropriate. If we stay open I think they will want to talk, other wise, no. I say no because we are on iffy ground and children despite how intelligent, cognizant or enlightened they may be they are still children with a lot to learn.

I've thought about the RTZ and find that most of my activities (the ones I remember) did not take place there. I may need some clarification on that. Is the RTZ supposed to be pretty much 'here'? I mean I have never seen my bedroom, bed, myself, yard or anything else that resembles close to home. When I have viewed anything in the here and now it has been exactly as is and while fully awake. Like when I was a kid and could 'view' my mom at home.

Back to the kids - I think the kids now will have lessons just like we did. How far they will go we can't know. I thought two of my children would already be questioning this but strangely neither of them want to acknowledge their exp. I really don't know what to think of that. As children they were both highly sensitive and had many nighttime adventures. My daughter used to talk to her friends in her sleep. She spoke a beautiful language I couldn't understand and even introduced me to her three besties. Now she is nearly grown and barely remembers. I've seen my son with a blanket of bright orbs resting about two inches above his chest. He was in some kind trance state and told me the next day. Today, all grown up, he remember what he was told me but not much else.

I think my daughter simply doesn't remember much at this time. I think my son does. On the NP front I don't know what the future holds for them.

121  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Is there such a thing as a non-physical world? on: October 28, 2016, 21:14:33
So what is the greater good? I ponder that quite a bit.
122  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Whats and whys of astral restrictions on: October 27, 2016, 03:18:32
That's what "Retrievals" are for. Helping others that are stuck in their own NP nightmares.
Exactly, it took me a while to grasp what you and Szaxx were even talking about when I first came here. Once it sunk in I was like oh yeah, duh! LOL.
123  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Whats and whys of astral restrictions on: October 27, 2016, 03:15:23
Thomas "Did you take this phrase out of my mind? I was going to write it in my OP and deleted it. Maybe there is something about this attitude and gravitating here."

Haha, well we can't be wussies now can we.

Thomas "Good advice, stopping the struggle yields instant results. I projected for hours last night, traversed 5 or more scenarios and avoided the usual traps. Right before I fell asleep last night I remembered the reason I posted this topic, but that reason could probably become a whole other topic of its own now. I need to stew on it a bit first."

I would say that is pretty progressive! Can't wait to see what else is floating around in your head.
124  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Whats and whys of astral restrictions on: October 27, 2016, 03:07:13
On a side note what if because we are locked into such a high awareness in the PR that is what makes this reality very logical reasonable and almost unquestionable to only our observable senses. I mean in a low level of consciousness we don't question the wackiest things we just experience it without a doubt of it's own existence.
Now there's a thought worth pondering.
125  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Whats and whys of astral restrictions on: October 27, 2016, 00:10:51
"...but getting others out of the physical mindset to transcend death is understated as a difficult mission"

I only have a minute but wanted to clarify this. It's not so much getting them out from here to there. It's getting them out of 'there' the NP to further transition. I'll be back later.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18